Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. A lot to do today nationally and locally. But come on, hey, we're in the shadow of now. You can reach out, you can touch it. This election with out question. You know, we'll end up, you know, setting a path for America probably for decades to come, because it will be stuff that happens in the next four years depending on who wins that that simply cannot be easily unwound. And so yeah, plenty to talk about as we add into that. The good news is that so much of the data points to a Trump victory, with plenty of suggestions that it might be a pull away type of victory that might pick up some extra GOP Senate seats and House seats, but certainly not a done deal at this point. One thing I want to get your take on is, Okay, so they obviously have been blasted out of the bunker, right, and so Biden was able to get away with being in the basement. You know, all the way through the campaign, Harris wasn't able to pull that off. And we all know the reasons why we've talked about it a bunch. So they know now that she's losing. They know now on the current trajectory, she's going to lose, which is the only way they're taking this risk of putting her up there. But now that you're starting to see a bunch of her, you know, what do you think the net's going to be on that? Do you think it's going to help or hurt her? And I know it may sound like a silly question, right because my guess is you see her accurately as I do, and most of the folks on this show or who call the show or text the show, whatever, do and can see that, you know, red Jersey, blue Jersey aside, she just obviously is one of the least qualified people that we've ever seen be a major party nominee for president, and more importantly, just wholly unqualified to do the job. And you know, I think that's more than obvious. But if you try to put your shoeself in the shoes of the more typical American voter, you know who's a smart person.
Speaker 2: They're a busy person.
Speaker 1: They just don't they're not interested in politics the way people who listen to a show like this are, et cetera. And all they know now is that, Okay, she's out there a lot more now. Does she gain just by being out there a lot more now? Because obviously you can't elect somebody president who's afraid to go do an interview, et cetera. So no matter how bad those interviews are, is it actually a net gain for her?
Speaker 2: Would love your take on that.
Speaker 1: Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine, As always, will go deep into the polling, though, you know, at this point in a campaign it gets it gets a little bit weird because you get all these polls generated by left leaning or right leaning entities that are meant to influence behavior rather than to measure it, and it's hard to separate out the effect of those from the very few legitimate polls. So pulling over the next few weeks is going to be I think a little more dicey, and it's going to be magnified by the exploding head effect and what we've been talking about and seeing and predicting for a long time that as it gets closer and closer and more and more clear that hey, there is a real chance Trump will win, and you know my view, I think it's likely he'll win. You know, at that point, you're going to see the left doing wilder and crazier things. In fact, they're going to start the show today with one of those. And also because it may be on your radar, because the left is trying to generate a lot of headlines with this because they are so desperate, right they can't win on the issues, and their normal tactics aren't working, so they're claiming that President Trump. They're claiming President Trump had some kind of major disqualifying medical event last night during a rally, actually a town hall in Pennsylvania, when the truth is nothing of the sort occurred. But the fact that they're trying to go there is just well, it's so much fun and it's so encouraging because it shows how.
Speaker 2: Desperate they are.
Speaker 1: But I do want to start with that because it does need to be clarified. And the beautiful thing here is that even ABC News stepped down on behalf of Trump and said, no, this is absolute nonsense. So let's pick up the CNN reporting on this where they're talking about and this is after Kamala Harris herself, in one of her own tweets, triggered all of this by tweeting out about Trump and showing a really misleading snippet of video from the Pennsylvania town hall, tweeted.
Speaker 2: Out are you okay? Question mark?
Speaker 1: And it was again, it was just so profoundly dishonest the way, first of all, the way the video was edited, but then secondly the fact that the simple truth, which cannot be denied or contradicted by anybody is there was no hint of a medical issue for Trump.
Speaker 2: He was in fact pausing the.
Speaker 1: Q and A and terminating early the town hall because of two people in the crowd who had medical events. And instead Trump just had music played and he was up there kind of doing a DJ thing. So here's David Shehallion on CN it what we saw there.
Speaker 3: Because there are a lot of ways to look at it, and it really depends on who you ask. Let's just start with team Trump. You know, they argue, well, he can have fun, well there is joy there, and then team Harris, he's completely lost it. And I'll get to the second part in a minute. But you know, he was supposed to be taking questions. He then went off into whatever that.
Speaker 4: Was after there were a couple of medical incidents in the crowd in the very hub environment. And yeah, people think it exactly, And so he sort of pivoted the event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pivoted the event. Right, This was no medical issue for.
Speaker 4: Him, obviously, Let's be clear, that's not normal behavior for a candidate, right, Like, we've not seen that, and I think you can find people that have covered Donald Trump, like have gone to more than one hundred Donald Trump. They've never seen that. So we should just separate that out that you know, here we are three weeks out from an election and he's doing something that he's never done before.
Speaker 1: And that's a second think about how desperate they are. First of all, with Trump. That's how he became president. That's the reason that we even know him. He doesn't do things the normal way, and that's worked out very well for the country for the most part and his presidency. So now they're so desperate to try to do something to blunt his momentum that they know they can't just come out and say, oh, yeah, that was a medical event. It'siter because they know that's a lie, but they have to try to give that implication. And their basis is that we haven't seen him do that before. We haven't seen him stand on stage and just play music forft an hour. Yeah, because he hasn't had two people in his crowd keel over before. And by the way, and you'll hear it in the ABC explanation that follows here, he had done Q and A for for a good long time, you know, before two people in the crowd had those issues. Now here's ABC and credit ABC, which has been an extension of the Harris campaign often i e. The so called debate in a very dishonest way. But ABC at least getting this one right.
Speaker 5: But then, thirty minutes in, two attendees suffered medical emergencies.
Speaker 6: A doctor plus doctor.
Speaker 2: The incidents shifted the mood, prompting Trump to.
Speaker 5: Cut the question short and instead play some of his favorite music.
Speaker 7: How about this, We will play YMCA and you'll go home.
Speaker 5: Trump kept DJing, and most of his supporters stayed for another thirty minutes. Of his players, well, in certain quarters of social media, people had a field day with that. And I guess on the screens.
Speaker 2: It might have looked quite.
Speaker 8: Strange inside that hall. However, people were having a good time.
Speaker 2: What can I tell you? It did not seem out of the order. It seemed almost intimate. And at the end.
Speaker 5: Trump did something he very rarely does. He came down off the stage and mingled with his supporters. He was signing autographs and shaking.
Speaker 2: Hands and the light.
Speaker 1: You always love it when your opponent gets desperate, right, and not only is lying but telling wild, desperate lies that are easily disproved. Yeah, we have reached that very fun stage of and you can't even call it a race at this point. Right, Trump already won the race against Biden, so he's already beat the Democrat nominee. Then you saw the coup, and now they get a mulligin and he's in the process of overtaking the Mulligan candidate. And so now I don't know that you can say it's head's exploding. Now it's going to be like whole lefty bottom. He's exploding for the next twenty one days. So hey, it's going to be one of the best times in your life. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text DN five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dan Kapler Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 9: I mean, the top line is the five point advantage that Kamala Harris had in our last boll is gone.
Speaker 2: What's behind that chef?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, Savan.
Speaker 9: I may just look at them side by side and you can see it.
Speaker 7: Remember that poll we took a month ago.
Speaker 9: That you see here, it was just after that first Trump Harris debate. Since then, we've had the VP debate, There've been some campaign activities, some interviews, some things that have changed in that time. I think this might be the biggest for Harris. We just asked the basic image perception people have, is it positive or negative?
Speaker 2: Of these candidates.
Speaker 9: The Trump number has always been somewhere in this territory. In fact, this is a little bit high for him, believe it or not. Forty three percent positive. But look at Harris forty three positive, forty nine negative. The significance We polled this a month ago, she was forty eight per positive and forty five negative.
Speaker 2: He was above water.
Speaker 9: As they say, that's completely reversed. It now looks very similar to Trump's. That's a pretty big shift when you're talking about erase this close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's exactly what we've been talking about forever, right once people got to know or remember the real Kamala Harris, and how did that happen exactly because of the stuff you and I aren't seen.
Speaker 2: Now we see someone.
Speaker 1: We're watching, say football or maybe a playoff game Baseball, playoff game where we get some of those national ads where they're running these devastating ads on Kamala Harris. But the swing states are saturated with them, and there's never been more of this political ammo against a political opponent ever. And just think of the one ad We've talked a lot about it on the show, that the one ad that I think will go down as the most impactful ad in modern presidential history. You know, the ad where they've got Harris in her own voice saying that yes, she wants to use your taxpayer dollars to pay for sex change operations for prisoners, and then they give an example of one of those prisoners, and that's just crushing on multiple levels.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Wonder her popularity is going down, it's because of the truth and the truth about her eight five to five or is there a five A two five five, text D An five seven, seven through nine. Man, I do miss being a swing state, right, I mean there was when you get to see all these ads and all that stuff. But but yeah, and as we talked about before, after the debate, what would be there to break her fall? As the truth about Kamala Harris started to sink in nothing. That's why Trump again so wise not to agree to a third debate. Let me get to some text and calls. We'll start with Jack in Beautiful Cheyenne. You're on the Dan Kafli show.
Speaker 10: Welcome Jack, Dan, And we're trying to be as quick as I possibly can. And I know you always cut me off, so try.
Speaker 2: Not to do it this then all right, never mind.
Speaker 10: I am absolutely infensed that that Harris is using somebody by the name of Charlemagne. And here's here's where I'm coming from. The name, historically, charle Magne was a Frenchman who claimed to be emperor the Roman Empire in the eighth century. And that's that's legitimate, and that's historical, and that's what the name of Charlemagne is. I talked to Kelly, who's brilliant, and she told me that Charlemagne is a New York City tell radio commentator. He's adopted the name of Charlemagne. If he can't produce a birth certificate that has his first or last name is Charlemagne, then I'm going to go ahead and say to what the guy is doing. He's reaching back into history using the name that he thinks will give him credibility to go ahead and advance to the communist program of the Democrats. Now, don't I don't know what that is. I'm going to ask you to get to the bottom of it because you don't adopt. Okay, my name is Jack Chandstein.
Speaker 1: This is talk show host mail practice. I no offense. It's not personal. I should have cut you off in the first fifteen seconds. I should have cut you off at Charlemagne because you have called your smart guy. You've called this show with some really smart points in the past. But respectfully, how is this interesting anybody?
Speaker 11: Because it's a fraud.
Speaker 10: Perpetrated by the Democrats on everybody to give credit.
Speaker 1: Guys a talk show host, he's not part of the Harris campaign. He's been ripping the Harris campaign as much as he's ripped Trump. Yeah, Jack, No, I very much appreciate the call, and I say that just to be respectful. Eight five five or zero five eight two five five the number Jack has often called with great points to make we all have bad days. Dan Trump stopped for a medical event in the rees recent Pennsylvania event as well. Yeah, I got to remember. I mean, this is so interesting. CNN as is now trying to walk back that story.
Speaker 2: I just saw.
Speaker 1: Headline and c and where they're talking about how Trump swayed to the music after the event had ended, which they omitted from their original report. Just trying to carry water for the Democrats on this. Yeah, listen, The point is that Trump has such deep support. People get there. If somebody's near the front of one of their events, they probably started camping out in July for it, right, so they get there super early. And then his events are really really crowded, so you know, they tend to be warmer, and you know, you get some folks, I'm guessing these are probably older folks, and yeah, you get more people killing over at Trump events than other events.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine? Can anybody imagine what would.
Speaker 1: Be happening right now if Trump had just plowed through, If Trump had just plowed through when he's got people down in front of him, Oh, heartless drum. Trump doesn't care about his supporters, et cetera. The guy stops the event and just starts playing music. The last one I think in Pennsylvania started praying for the person who went down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, but this is what I mean by you know, they're desperate, they know they're losing. They're absolutely desperate. Texted Dan, what would you be saying today if Kamala had stood swaying on the stage for thirty nine minutes. I have a feeling you'd have comments. He only took four questions before listen he had he ended the event because of medical emergency. And then as ABC described that, we played the ABC report, you know, out of respect for he enjoys being with the ABC described it as intimate connection with the folks who came out to see him. He stayed with them. He couldn't sit up there talking about the substance while you had people down, but he stayed with them. Yes, So again, I wish the Texter would call because we'd be able to explore deeper. You know this and imagine, I mean being kind about this. Imagine if you were on the other side of this right now, If you haven't agree with me on the stakes in this election and that it's critical that Trump win and the left loose for the future of America, Imagine if we were on the other side of this, and if we had all these indicators now that Harris was going to win, Think about how awful that would be.
Speaker 2: Think about the awful.
Speaker 1: Feeling you'd go to sleep with, you'd wake up with just the sense of dread because of how horrible it was going to be for the nation.
Speaker 2: Could she still win?
Speaker 1: Sure, come on, you know it's not over till it's over. But I think Trump would have to actively give it away for her to win, and I don't see any sign of that happening. I mean, sixteen and twenty. You know, he was a very very good closer. And no human's ever going to be perfect, not out on the campaign, certainly, no disruptor candidates is going to be perfect. But boy, Trump overall has been very very good. In fact, Ryan, I think he just taped today town hall women only town hall, and I think that's going to be broadcast tomorrow. By the way, when we come back, i'd love to get your take on this eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number you can text d A N five seven seven three nine. You've got Kamala Harris tomorrow sitting down with Brett Behar. It's going to be half an hour and it's going to be straight to tape, So it's going to be straight through this half hour, no commercial breaks during the tape, no breaks during the taping, right, and no commercial breaks when it's aired. Now, obviously a half hour is not that long. You would hope that the interview would be longer, but a half hour is enough to do some follow up because, as you well know, follow up is everything. The initial questions meaningless because a candidate can easily.
Speaker 2: Avoid that, but it's all in the follow up.
Speaker 1: And Brett Behar, I think, is going to follow up very well because you know, for Brett bear Tomorrow it's his reputation on the line. So yes, he's going to be very careful to appear very fair to her. But at the same time, nobody wants to be thought of as a whimp. Nobody wants to be thought of as as somebody who is two weak to ask the tough questions.
Speaker 2: So I want to hear from.
Speaker 1: You if you could be Brettbaar tomorrow or give him a question to pose to errors.
Speaker 2: More importantly, the follow up, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Eight five five four zero five A two five five text d am five seven seven three nine year on The Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 9: The point of the fact she's the VP in an unpopular administration. We asked about President Biden's policies, are they helping or hurting your family? Just a quarter of voters said they're helping, nearly have said they're hurting.
Speaker 2: And then here's the interesting twist.
Speaker 9: We also asked folks think back to when Donald Trump was president, did his policies help or hurt your family? And look at the difference forty four percent helping, thirty one hurting. Trump's the retrospective, you would say, opinion of Trump's presidency among voters arguably higher now than when he was president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what do we have And listen, you can find a poll here there that disagrees with the arc. But that's the NBC poll, right, And they've got absolutely every motive to defeat Trump. And I think you know, all of these major networks, other than Fox have done a lot to try to accomplish that, and they've got to acknowledge that she's leaking oil. She's lost five points in favorability and five points in the polls since she started doing all of these interviews and obviously these hard hitting, very true spots running heavily in the swing states and critically what you just heard, right, because you all know you know it from yourself. I mean, when you go in there and vote, I think the vast majority of people in the end, I mean, they may talk about and they may talk about, you know, with friends and neighbors, this and that, the things that make them angry. They vote on the things that affect them, that affect them. And when you have people telling these pollsters that, hey, you know, yeah, bottom line, my life and that's going to mean the life of their family, which is what all of us are fiercely devoted to.
Speaker 2: Right better under Trump?
Speaker 1: I mean I think what that means is once again Trump's going to outperform the post because you probably got people telling these posters, no, I'm voting for Harris, but some of the same people saying my life was better under Trump. What do you think is going to win out in the end. Date five to five or zer a five A two five five the number. Let's get to the phone lines. Eerie, Mike kind enough to join us on the Dan Caplis show.
Speaker 6: How you doing, Eerie fine lyle?
Speaker 2: How are you living the dream? My friend?
Speaker 8: Hey, you asked us a put what question would we if we were Brett bar Yes, we pose to Kamala Harris. I would give a lot of money to be able to pose this question. The question would be, well, would you be willing to sit side by side in a televised cognitive test with Donald Trump side my side televised? That would be the question.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you could retire the national debt with that one. Just just go pay per view on that. Yeah, thank you, Mike.
Speaker 2: I like that. No, I would pay to watch that.
Speaker 1: But the truth is we have that cognitive exam every day and in a much more reliable fashion, right because I I'm privileged to be able to try a lot of cases and a lot of really serious injury cases, including serious brain damage cases, and so I'm presenting brain damage evidence to juries all the time. And when you get you get this cognitive testing done right, and the results are usually based on this anonymous this anonymous pool out there. If you're talking about neuropsych testing, you know this anonymous pool of folks out there, and then you're comparing somebody against quote baseline for somebody in their demo and is I like to tell juris because it's one thousand percent true. Now, the study you should rely on is from the University of your eyeballs. It's from the University of Real Life. And we bring in witnesses who talk about how the person was before the brain injury and how they are after the brain injury. That's where the truth lies, not in some numerical scale, in a cognitive test. So people get to see every day the truth the real lifetime cognitive testing of Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. And that's going to be far more revealing than anything you could get out of one of these scientific type cognitive tests. And I think any fair minded person would have to look at this and say, there's some well, let's.
Speaker 2: Put it as charitably as possible.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris's intellectual abilities are completely unsuitable for the presidency. That she lacks the intellectual capabilities necessary to be precedent in a way that we've never seen before. And I'd love to hear from you on this, Texters those who disagree. First, have we ever had a major party nominee who so clearly lacked that the cognitive capacity to be president? Doesn't mean they're dumb, doesn't mean they're this name, that name, But when it comes to the cognitive skill sets necessary to be president, we're so obviously lacking.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: You may have disagreed with candidates fiercely on policy or morality or this or that, but just plain old cognitive ability to do the job. I can't think of anybody in our lifetime who even comes close to the deficit she brings to the table. Let's go to Paul in Colorado springs here on the Dan Capitlo Show. It should be this simple, right, if you cannot do a press conference, if you don't have the cognitive capacity to do a press conference, you don't have the cognitive capacity to be president. Paul, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hey Dan, I hate switched gears on you, but I got my ballad in the mail yesterday and I was spilling it all out and then got to some of the amendments stuff and I was like, man, this is kind of odd because it's pretty vague. So I was wondering if you could, you could walk through the amendments that are proposed and and what you think about them.
Speaker 2: My friend, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'd like to do, if you don't mind, is I want to do the same thing. I want to sit down with them and I want to go through them all and I want to be able to offer some fully informed, educated opinions. There's one amendment that I've been most focused on, and we're going to have a special guest on at five oh six, a doctor Christine Wheeler. I've been very focused on seventy nine, which would enshrine infanticide in Colorado's constitutions. Say you could a perfectly healthy mom, perfectly healthy baby, the mom's about to deliver and not just kill the baby, and it would enshrine it in the constitutions, say Paul from Colorado Springs has to pay for it and take away parental notifications. So I've been very focused on that campaign. And I know we're getting Christy Burton Brown on soon right on school choice, which is eighty and they're also running a great ballot measure on support for law enforcement financial support for law enforcement.
Speaker 2: But can you give me a few.
Speaker 1: Days to just just go through everything and do a full show on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I already voted on the abortion one. I'm totally anti totally cool life and anti abortion. And I've already voted on the marijuana one, so anti marijuana, and and I'm pro school choice. But there's a couple in there that I'm computing.
Speaker 1: Which ones which ones because that I'll pay special attention.
Speaker 8: The ones that have changing to the election laws.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, all the rank choice voting stuff.
Speaker 8: No, no, right, I voted against rank troy voting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: But then there's ones that are like should we change deadlines?
Speaker 2: And okay?
Speaker 11: And I'm like, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 6: Then maybe you could help us out with some judges, because I don't know any of these judges and if they're good or bad.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a fair question and something I've said on here before, Paul, so thanks for the chance to repeat it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, my real job is I'm a practicing trial lawyer and in front of judges here and elsewhere all the time, and so my role on air for the almost thirty years I've been on air. Is I will never say anything on air that I don't believe. But I will never criticize a judge on air because I'm a practicing trial lawyer and I've just got to put my clients first.
Speaker 8: And so I maybe you could bring somebody else on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe on the Ryan's Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, it's it's a very fair question, man.
Speaker 6: I just think about these judges and it's like, hey, no, I'll just give us a rundown on the good ones versus the bad ones.
Speaker 8: So we know, have put on the judges because I don't spend.
Speaker 6: My life in court.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and who's the good ones and who's the bad ones? I don't follow it that close.
Speaker 1: Very fair question. What I'm about to say to you now is absolutely true. It's not meant to try to kiss up or anything else. But I was I was sitting down with a friend because they had the same question for me, and the friend.
Speaker 2: I think it was you Ryan, wasn't it. Didn't you show me your yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we were just going through Ryan's bellot because he had the same question. He said, you know, hey, you know which of these judges should I vote for or against? And I went through the entire list, and there were some I didn't know simply because you know, I'm a trial lawyer. I'm operating at the trial court level. For appeals, we bring in a pellet specialist on the rare occasions there are appeals. But I didn't see a single judge on either the appellate list or the trial court list who I would have been critical of. Oh, and I saw a number I think are stars, So I know that it.
Speaker 2: Kiss up stuff. But I'm just Ryan, and I had that conversation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, obviously I'm going to turn to you as an expert on the subject, and I guess compared to me, And yeah, you definitely recommended a reference to that. You had strongly positive opinions.
Speaker 1: Of him, Yeah, and no negative opinions about any of them. So Paul, Yeah, let me dig into all that stuff and then we'll do a show on it next week. But but I appreciate you wanting my opinion.
Speaker 6: Well, I listen to you every day, thank you on the podcast, and I appreciate your opinions. So when you're wrong, well.
Speaker 2: No, you sound like my wife there.
Speaker 1: But I would do this Paul, I would I would respectfully ask you this on seventy nine. You must know a ton of pro abortion people, right they call themselves pro choice. But what I'd say is, if you know, if you know any pro abortion people, please try to talk to him about seventy nine because the key to defeating seventy nine. They need fifty five percent because it's a constitutional amendment. The key to defeating seventy nine is getting to pro abortion people who just think this is way too far to strip away parental notification, to make taxpayers pay for it, pay for abortion, to allow abortion onhealthy babies and moms at nine months. So please try to work on some of those folks, and Paul appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: My friend up against a heartbreak. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast the place.
Speaker 12: But when I fixing out, the markets are looking at the fact you are making all these promises. Latest one was Carloans. You're flooding the thing with I giving giveaways. But when I was actually quite kind to you, I use seven trillion. The upper estimate is fifteen trillion. People like the Wall Street Journal, who's hardly a communist organization. But you know they have criticized you on this as well. You are running out enormous debt.
Speaker 2: What is the Wall Street Journal now I'm meeting with them tomorrow. What is the Wall Street Journal? That they've been wrong about everything?
Speaker 8: So have you?
Speaker 2: By the way, you've been wrong.
Speaker 12: You're trying to turn this, You're trying to turn this young.
Speaker 6: You're trying to turn.
Speaker 8: You're trying to turn this into debates. There are business there, but you're wrong.
Speaker 2: You've been wrong. You've been wrong all your life on this stuff. And think about it.
Speaker 1: This is going on at the same time that that Harris obviously just broke and and completely desperate. Now is that Trump doesn't have the cognitive ability to be present, right, because everybody can see sheep doesn't. When was it this guy chooses he wasn't kidnapped, There were no handcuffs, there was no bag over his head. He chose to go on stage with that guy that the Bloomberg News editor in chief and talk about the economy, and then whether you agree or disagree with his policies, you listen to the way that he handled it. Yeah, and that's one of the many reasons now why he is trending toward victory, and probably a very significant victory. Let's get to the phone lines, which are in fuego. Allow me to respond to one text before that, and this is a Texter.
Speaker 2: Who's challenge to me.
Speaker 1: Dan, Are you saying Kamala is less cognitive than Biden was in the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Joe Biden in that twenty twenty election infinitely superior cognitively if you're talking about the cognitive skills necessary to be president, and as deficient as Biden was, and I think Biden was cognitively disqualified in twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, Biden did not have the cognitive ability to become pres in the United States, as I said at the time, but even in that state, he had far more cognitive capacity for this job than Harris. Because remember in twenty twenty, there were times during debates, etc.
Speaker 2: When Biden could be very.
Speaker 1: Cogent and lucid for an hour or two, and he could form these thoughts, he could articulate these thoughts, he could defend arguments in ways light years beyond what we've ever seen from Harris. Let's go back to the phone lines, we'll start with Bill and Broomfield.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 11: Welcome, Oh hey, Dan, how are you great?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: And it goes back to a point I think that Ryan made one time. Let me see if you can answer this question. Have can you remember a single brilliant thing that Kamala Harris ever said? And does the left point to anything in particular? Oh you say she doesn't have the cognitive ability. Look at this speech or that speech. The left can't find a single thing to point to. But that's not why you call Bill fire away my friend.
Speaker 11: Okay, real quick, A couple of things about my first vote was for Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty. I was all in for Trump in sixteen he won. Between me and you, I think in the audience that twenty twenty, I said, we officially became a Banana Republic. I know. And I've heard you say you don't think it was rig I do, and case in point. And we saw all those things after the elections. But here's my point, Dan, is that the left will do anything to still the election. And I've heard you know, we talked about long term like twenty you know, the midterms in twenty eight I don't think the left the way terris one thing they'll do when the right, when we get a victory, we celebrate, and when the left loses, we'll just keep going. And you know you're going. And what I do worry about is the election coming out. And you know, damn, I saw this after twenty sixteen, and I don't know, but I heard the audio. There was a bunch of Google people and there was one lady Dan who specifically said, well, you will not let this happen again. So I am you know, I am drawing some stringfall how you feel about everything. And I appreciate it some of the audience, but I'm just not quite sure they're going to steal this thay you can Dan.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bill, appreciate the con and you are not alone and having that concern.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 1: I told the story on air. We have a bad connection with you, Bill. I told the story on air a couple of months ago about somebody I considered to be maybe the most conservative person I've ever met, not politically, but just in terms of being a very careful person, careful with their words. Former bank president, somebody you know, not the opposite of a flame thrower, and we were just sitting at dinner one night and he just said, I'm afraid they're going to steal it. And I said what, and because we were talking about how the polls are shaping up and everything else, and he said, yeah, he said, I'm afraid they're going to steal it. And I'm thinking, you know what, this is one of the most intelligent people I've ever met, one of the most grounded people. I've never heard him say a single word that could be characterized as bomb throwing or anything like that. Always very temperate in his choice of words, and I was absolutely stunned. Now, you see all the polls where you have very large numbers of people, particularly in the Republican Party, who share that concern, and so I believe me, I'm not in any way, shape or form trying to discount Bill's fears. What I'm saying is we got to control everything we can control and just go out there and do everything we can to help Trump and all these other candidates get all the boats they possibly can.
Speaker 2: Here on the Dan Kapla Show,