Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: In the DNC. My premise is that convention is going to do more long term good for Trump's chances than maybe even the Republican Convention did eight five five four zero five eight two to five to five the number text d an five seven seven three nine, And I thought the GOP convention was really good. But the Dems now just that they're just having this kind of politically or gasmic display, an explosion of self ratifying, justifying emotion over the most far left policies to the point of, hey, free abortions right here at the DNC, and that may make them all feel better about how crazy far left they've gone and their uber Waco far left nomine. I'm not calling Harris wacko, but her policies are that may make them all feel better for this week when they're all gathered together and I say, hey, give me more of that, because it ain't gonna play in the swing states. You know, there's a reason the swing states are the swing states because they are not down with this far left craziness. So the Dems though, all in with that. More power to them. They'll have their best night tonight when Barack and Michelle Obama speak, because they still have sway within the swing states. But at the end of the day, it's not going to be enough to get enough voters to vote for Kamala Harris because she is no Barack Obama, She's no Michelle Obama, and she doesn't have the political skills necessary to cover the fact that she's so far left. With both Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, they have the personal skills, they have the tools, they have the political skills to cover the fact that they are in fact far left extremists. How many people have you ran in them on the street and they're not, say, conservative activists like I may be and you may be. How many people do you think would describe Barack Obama as a far left radical? Very few right, because he's got those those five tool player skills to be able to cover that get himself elected, keep his reputation while in fact being in my opinion, a radical Kamala Harris. She doesn't have those skills. She can't hide it, and the Democrats are stuck with that, so they're just going all in at the convention. Hey, more of that, please, more aoc more of a lot of this other stuff. They're showing it because it's only going to help us in the swing States. Height five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. A couple of thoughts before we dive into calls, and we'll start with Brian and Oarvadi's been so patient. Just a few thoughts on a few different subjects, and if you disagree, would really love to hear from you. Kind of a every now and then, I have these epiphanies and they're really fun. I'm sure you go through the same thing when even thinking about something, boy, it just becomes so clear, and it's even more fun when what you realize is just a new, fresh concept, because I bet you've never heard this one anywhere before, and you'll be skeptical in the beginning, but then I bet over time you come to agree with it. And that is the Democrat elite. The elite of the party are more afraid of Harris winning than losing, because I believe they figure they can handle four more years of Trump. You know that there aren't like there isn't likely to be Supreme Court turnover during four years of Trump. They can probably handle that. But the thought of Harris now taking over as president from Biden and then you have all the awfulness of Biden and what's going to be even worse awfulness of Harris back to back. The damage that will do to the brand, that confidence of voters who've traditionally voted Democratic, how that will be shaken, Probably a wipeout in the midterms, and then having to depose Harris as the nominee four years from now, or maybe being stuck with her for the race in twenty eight as well. I think they're an awful lot of Demo leite who are very, very worried about her winning. And certainly, if you're Shapiro, if you're Whitmer, if you're Newsome, if you're any of those Dems who are eyeing the presidency, the last thing you want is her to win for all the reasons I just mentioned, Plus it makes it harder for you to get your opportunity. But above all, let's just face it okay. No matter where we stand on policy or who we want to win this election, I obviously want Trump. There is something really wrong with Kamala Harris. It is not natural that a party has to hide its nominee, can't allow the nominee to do a press conference or even interviews. That's not natural. And they have to do it because there's something wrong with her. And if they're smart, and I think the elite A they've got a lot of bad ideas, a lot of bad policies, but they're smart they know four years of her is going to do horrific damage to the Democratic Party. Buddy, let's go back to the phone lines. Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dankaplis show.
Speaker 3: Welcome and yeah, I watched that's the uh the r n C conventions. The person I watched square through. I mean it was all happy and kids around. Everybody's happy. When you look at the d NC, it's like everybody's like, oh man, I have to be here. It really sucks. I got abortions going on out there and bisectomies. I mean, these people are say this guys, and all you Democrats out there, I want you to watch one video. It was actually Senator Kennedy. He brought up a picture of a twenty one week embryo. Okay, it was a baby, guys. I mean it had to know that that arms, that had legs, everything else that wasn't a massive sales. And then he playing the abortion process. First, you gotta, you know, take this clamp, then you know, widen our cervix. Then you remember the baby can kill all this, and you cut its legs off to crush its head. These people are saying this, They're sick, Brian.
Speaker 2: I think the Democrats are are doing grave damage to themselves in the Swing States by focusing on centering on their glorification of abortion, their glorification of taking all these innocent lives up to the moment of birth. It may make them feel better about themselves when they're all together in Chicago. It may help them justify in their own minds the unjustifiable through the group reinforcement. And but in the Swing States, not justifiable, right, And in the Swing States, I think it's really hurting them. There's Swing States for a reason, right, because they're not down with this craziness. So I appreciate the call, my friend, thank you for that. Thank you. Brian eight five five er zer A five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine want to get to Dan. Some of us take rape and thirty four felonies as an issue. I wish that person would call the show. I'd love to have the conversation because anybody who takes those felony convictions seriously takes those felony convictions to mean that Trump really is a felon, is already a Trump hater, and they're not thinking logically. In my opinion, they're not thinking rationally, and that's why all of this lawfair misusing the legal system to try to take out a political opponent you can't beat at the polls has only helped Trump has only made him stronger. So I think just from that text, I can tell that person was already a hater. And obviously I'm sure the Texter knows. Trump never was found civilly lible of rape, and he was found civilly liable for sex abuse in a case he did not defend, and as I said at the time, enormous mistake on the part of Trump and his team not to defend in that trial. But nobody's perfect, but they made a big mistake in not defending that case. Hard for me to believe that they would have lost that case if he had fully defended. Dan slash Ryan Ryan Text are giving you credit for this, which is wonderfully generous. I shouldn't doubt you since you called Biden not being the candidate two years ago about them elites wanting Harris to lose. The media hasn't gotten their dem talking points on that. That from James, of course. No, here's the disconnect. The media, of course, desperately wants Harris to win. The media desperately wants to defeat Trump. The media despises Trump on a very personal level, because nobody, no American politician in our lifetime, has come as close to calling out the media as Trump has. It's personal, it's personal, So there is no doubt. I think virtually every member of the regime slash mainstream media desperately wants to defeat Trump. But the elite in the Democratic Party who are thinking long term, no, I think they're much more afraid of a Harris victory. Dan, is there any chance in hell, maybe when it freezes over, that Biden would endorse some of Trump's policies not Trump himself, but his policies, therefore endorsing Trump. I love the creative thinking because I posed the question earlier. We know, right, we know Biden wants Harris to lose. Biden wants the people who humiliated him and deposed him to lose. So what steps will he be taking now to help ensure that Harris loses? So that's a topic on the table. I don't see him endorsing any Biden any pardon me, Trump policies. What I see, Texter is Biden's slash team leaking very damaging information on Harris. That's what I see them doing. And lord knows, there's a lot of information out there that's pretty clear Dan Biden isn't going to do anything. They have too much dirt on him. Interesting question because I've the guy who's been saying forever, Hey, they will run him out of the nomination because they've got all this dirt on him. He's corrupt, And yeah, they could use that same threat of exposure, etc. To try to run him out of the presidency or keep him in line for Harris. But at a certain point, Ryan, when does he stand up and say take your best shot. I think running him out of the nomination was one thing. But have we reached the point where where he would dig in with them trying to run him out of the presidency. Don't you think he went to bizarre links last night to show that he's not going anywhere. Oh, he's still capable of doing the job.
Speaker 4: And he wanted to tie Kamala Harris in with his own policies to take credit for that, and also to make sure she doesn't stray too far away trying to do her own thing.
Speaker 2: And hey, we have to hit this break. But Texter, says Dan New York Times reporting Biden has informed the military to prepare for nuclear conflicts. This means to get their families ready and then ties it into the dem strategy. Let me address that and more when we come back here on the Dame Capitla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: The word that everybody is using to describe tonight is bitter sweet.
Speaker 7: It's just bitter. The fact of the matter.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying Joe Biden is bitter, but you know, it's like you've been thrown out a window and.
Speaker 7: As you're falling, you go, gee, it's nice out here.
Speaker 6: No he got thrown out of window, and basically he was forced You know, there's gonna be a lot of talk tonight about how generous it was of him.
Speaker 7: And selfless of him.
Speaker 6: He was basically forced out by Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama and Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries, and I suspect even the fact that there has been this surge of enthusiasm since he left and Kamala Harris took his place, that's got to be pretty tough too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And how can Chris Wallace doubt that Biden is bitter? There's no doubt about that. And there can be no doubt that Biden wants Harris to lose. Does anybody in their right mind think Biden wants the people who humiliated him this way to succeed. No, Biden wants to be sitting there on November sixth, Ay, and I told you I would have beat Trump. I'm the only one to ever beat Trump. Of course, that's what he wants. The only question is what he's going to do now to make that happen. What he did last night he did for himself because he had to appear to be trying to help he did that for his own good. But please, if you think he wants, if he wants the people who did this to him and succeed, call the show and make the case. I'd love to hear that. You can even text us d An five seven seven three nine. Speaking of which the texter who says Dan in New York Times reporting Biden has informed the military to prepare for nuclear conflicts with Russia, China, and North Korea and then tying that into our current political process. Yeah, the texture is correct. The New York Times story Biden approved secret nuclear strategy refocusing on Chinese threat. The headline's a little misleading. The new nuclear strategy is recognizing what Biden's weakness has brought, which is it has aroused and empowered and emboldened our enemies. So the new nuclear strategy recognizes that reality by saying, Hey, we got to be ready for a coordinated nuclear threat on multiple fronts China, Russia, North Korea all at the same time. And what they're not including there and they need to, and again it's because of Biden's weakness is Iran the Iatolas, who very soon, because of Biden, will have a nuclear weapon. And so yeah, that's what that strategy is all about, my friend, And that's why one of the reasons I'm so confident down the stretch in this race. You know, once we get through the convention and the Trump campaign kicks into full gear, the media effort kicks into full gear in the swing states. We won't see much of it in Colorado, but just those spots, you know, the choice between war and peace, and it's not theory. Trump term peace, Biden term war. And everybody can imagine, right, everybody who's undecided can certainly picture how how the enemies at this point must be licking their chops at the thought of Kamala Harris. We have the US government confirming yesterday Aron's trying to defeat Trump in this race eight five? Was there a five? A two five?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 2: The number? And Biden's determination to defeat those who threw him out had to had to just soar again last night when they publicly humiliated him, putting the current president on a Monday night, that's where you put nuts like aoc. He's the current president, he won the nomination. Harris didn't get a single vote. They not only stick them on Monday night, they stick them on Monday night after reruns of Friends. Can you imagine Ryan, how angry Joe and Joe Biden and how determined they are to make sure Harris loses.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see Dan if you picked up It was pretty subtle, but I think it was telling from doctor Jill Biden. She finally took the stage and she looked up to the box, the regal box, where she was supposed to be sitting with Joe Biden. Then there was Kamala Harris with Tim Walls, and she said, not even half heartedly, I would say, one eighth heartedly.
Speaker 7: You're going to win. Yeah, not even an exclamation point at the end of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then of course think of the picture up there of Harris sitting there and again stepping back, just being objective. You could put Obama there. You could put Michelle there, you could put Whitmer there, you could put Shapiro there. I would despise their policies, but I would recognize their talent, and I would recognize that voters could look at them and say, yeah, that's a president Harris, just Harris, and then walts my lord, I yeah. I think there are probably lots and lots of people in those swing states who have a very hard time at picturing these two as president and vice president. I mean so on every level. I think the Democrats are in trouble and they know it. Texters says Dan. Some people may wonder why Kamala didn't choose Shapiro as her VP. I now think she did choose him, but he very wisely said no. That from Andy. You know what's interesting there, Ryan is a really credible reporting that after Harris interviewed Shapiro on that Monday before making the Walls announcement, Shapiro came out of the meeting and his people notified the Harris campaign that Shapiro was thinking it might be better for him to remain as governor, and then leaks that the chemistry wasn't good.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 2: I think there may be a very good chance that. Well, first of all, Shapiro never withdrew, and he would have taken it of offered. I don't doubt that. But I think he probably went into that meeting and saw with her one on one what we're talking about, that there's something seriously off there, Yeah, and wondering whether he wanted to tie his start of that.
Speaker 4: Well, and let's go back to your original analysis, that let off the show an hour one today, Dan, which is those that have kind of a stake in the process, meaning skin in the game for twenty twenty eight, Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin Newsom, Josh Shapiro, and there's probably a couple of others Pete Booda, Jedge. Maybe why would they want to go down with this ship when they see it, like you said, Josh Shapiro firsthand. So why is it Tim Walls selected? He has no presidential aspirations. You don't believe so anyway as the governor of Minnesota. You look at his track record, everything that's come out now, he wasn't vetted very well. So it's almost like they got stuck with Walls the same way that they're stuck with Harris Well.
Speaker 2: And I think in the end Shapiro would have taken it. I still think it's anti Semitism within some parts of the Democratic Party that kept them from picking him. But thank goodness, now they're so far down this Rose road with Walls, they're probably stuck with him for good. Hey, do you think the obvious disrespect mistreatment of Biden is going to cost the Dems support amongst seniors? Dadd and more ahead. I'm the Dan Capliss Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 8: And then we had all these speakers, some of them were, you know, anonymous, ranting mediocrits that pushed Joe Biden way deep into the night. I kind of feel sorry for Biden. I mean, they took this away from him at the pinnacle of his career. I understand why he appeared angry at times, and I thought some of the speech met the moment. Some of it, though, was hyperpartisan, frankly false, ranting about his opponent.
Speaker 2: And I you know, I.
Speaker 8: Understand what they had to do tonight, but it's clear to me that the Democrats wanted this to be as late as possible. And I hope if you love Joe Biden, I hope you watched closely because you may never see him again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, Scott Jennings doing a great job on CNN, a conservative, and I gave credit to see an End for having a really capable conservative there. But why do you think the Democrats wanted Biden on a Monday night? And why do you think they wanted him so late? Eight foy five for zero five eight two five five. Obviously, so very few people would see him, but why were they after that text? Da N five seven seven three nine. And obviously that's just going to make Biden even more determined to make sure Harris loses. And I think everybody has to acknowledge the last thing in the world he wants is for her to win and for the people who deposed him to succeed. No, he wants to be sitting there on election night saying I told you so, I'm the only guy to ever beat Trump. So the question now is what form will his efforts to defeat Harris take. I think it has to be in the form of leaks, and from everything we've seen so far, there's probably lots of damaging stuff that he can leak on her. But Ryan also, do you think that? And I'd love to hear from Texters on this as well. DA N five SI seventy three nine. Will the obvious intentional humiliation of Joe Biden starting with deposing him as the democratically elected nominee, installing somebody who didn't get a single vote, and then making him speak on a Monday night after many people have turned off the TV. Do you think that's going to cost Democrats, including Harris, some support among seniors. I hope that it does. It'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 4: I think, having a father who is a senior, who is a disaffected Trump hating former Republican who was a big fan of Reagan and George W.
Speaker 7: Bush Sophy preface it that way. My dad.
Speaker 4: He is really governed a lot these days at age seventy seven with neuropathy by fear, and I believe the Democrats have done a very good job of instilling fear, fear of Donald Trump, fear of a Trump presidency, fear of what might happen if the Democrats aren't there to take care of you. And it's been something for me to behold that. I've been very disappointed and obviously, but I think for seniors, they've got to, like you said, if they focus in on this is how they treat Joe Biden, and he being a senior himself, maybe they relate to that a little bit more. I don't know how much is going to move the needle, but I don't I want to really hone in on the point that you made about what leaks might be coming out from the Biden people, because we've heard a lot of stories about friction behind the scenes from Team Biden with regards to Team Harris and what that transition has been like has been very rocky.
Speaker 7: And I just we had.
Speaker 4: A lot of text about this, Dan, I want you to comment if you feel like it, but that there might be again this is conjecture, but these are leaks. You know, a problem for Kamala Harris when it comes to alcohol, and I've seen more than one of those references.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I don't know if she has an alcohol problem. I don't know if she has a drug problem. I don't know if she has an anxiety problem. I just know the answer to that. Don't know the answer to that. What I do know is what we can all see that there's something off there where that comes from. I can't possibly know on the outside, but I know what it looks like. And it is the last thing you would want in a president. So if she has problems in any of those categories, obviously that's the sort of thing that could be leaked. I'll give you an example. There was a leak and we don't know the source, but there was a leak about Kamala Harris being so consumed with anxiety that when she was asked to appear as vice president at a private home of a big Hollywood big wig for a fundraiser, she was so anxious about it she had a mock dinner. She had her staff set up a mock dinner where different staff members would play different roles of people at dinner and she could kind of practice being in that environment and then cancel the dinner anyway. So that's something that leaked out, for example. But if she does have issues in any of those areas, Ryan, Yeah, I would expect that sort of thing to be leaked out. If that is leaked out, I think it's going to find a receptive audience because I think a lot of people look at her behavior, her public behavior in some of these settings and say, what explains that, right, mister Fong eight five five for zero five eight two five to five. Hey, we had a text on this as well, and it goes to what you and I were just talking about this report that that Harris has to be so bubble wrapped and so protected that they had to clear out this popular Pittsburgh restaurant and bring in their own people. I don't know if they were actors or or whatever, but their own friendlies to occupy the restaurant before Harris visited there, and Fox one of the many outlets carrying that story. But assuming that story is true, it's just another indicator that there's something really wrong there and it's a Pittsburgh culinary landmark. Have you been there? I bet you have, because you you like up in all these places Primonte Brothers Anti Okay, so you have been there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They put French fries on your sandwiches, that's what they're doing, like for it's their kind of thing, but they're very good sandwiches and they have, you know, high end quality deli meats kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. Even Jake Tapper last night called out the DNC for humiliating Biden cut thirty place.
Speaker 10: There are going to be a lot of people who think Joe Biden kind of got the fuzzy end of the lollipop tonight, just because the event went so late that his speech did not even start until eleven thirty PM show's time.
Speaker 7: And that is also a microcosm.
Speaker 11: I think if they were trying to prevent that impression, they failed tonight. I mean, they should have to be honest and given him time earlier in the night. We should think so kept the schedule a little bit about but they didn't.
Speaker 7: There's one I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: The only thing I was going to say was I do feel like Biden, obviously understanding the context of all of this, he gave a really forceful speech. I mean maybe too forceful at certain points. Ah speaking to the room at the top of his voice for almost fifty minutes, maybe to prove something that he still has very very late a nightline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait a second. Obviously, the reason they put him on Monday night is an admission that it's a failed administration and they want a distance Harris from the failures of the Biden Harris administration, right, And it's just another indicator of how much trouble they're in because they can't they can't separate her from her vice presidency. They can't turn around now and just blame it all on Biden. But yeah, what a public humiliation of him. And I think that's going to come back to hurt her in multiple ways. And here's another point on that, Ryan, before I get to Texters and then I want to get to Dan and Centennial. But there's this tone. Now, there's this attitude of the Harris campaign, which is just very nasty. They call it brat, right, but it's just very nasty. So so they now that they now want people to think that nastiness is a substitute for honesty, that nastiness is a substitute for intelligence, and it is not. It may work, it may work with some of their biggest, craziest supporters, and it may work certain places on TikTok, but nastiness is no substitute for honesty. It's no substitute for intelligence. And that ain't gonna work for him. I think it's just going to make it worse. Let's go to Dan and Centennial. You're on the Dan Kaplis show. Welcome.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 13: I think I got three points to make. So the first point is I'm the Biden, Obama and Harris and all those people pose is sho. They want to distance themselves from Biden as far as they can get. On Monday, Jim Jordan's committee produced the evidence and made a report that Biden's received over twenty seven million from foreign countries and foreign leaders. Okay, the second point is the second point is Obama doesn't want any part of.
Speaker 12: No conspiracy because he always said he had a squeek include no corruption administration, and he was always wanted to Kamala Harris to be president because she's a Marxists like he is. So I'm telling you that what's gonna happen is they are going to force Biden out. He's either gonna resign or they're gonna take him out of the twenty fifth and make her the temporary president so he can keep whatever Obama can keep whatever power he has, and they're gonna bring somebody new in that squeaking queen that has no connection to really motivate the Democratic base. So I think there's still another batter coming.
Speaker 2: Well, so Dan, let me ask you. We have to get this break. But are you saying that you think Harris is going to be elevated to president and then they're going to bring in a new nominee? Yep?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: How do they How do they maneuver that elevating her to president and then saying oh yeah, and you're no longer a nominee. You're president, but you're not a nominee.
Speaker 3: They've already done it. They just did it with Biden. That's exactly what they're gonna do. My opinion.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dan, appreciate the call. I'd love to respond to that. I can't right now because we have to at the heartbreak. I will after the break. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 7: I see a leader who understands.
Speaker 14: I see a leader with a real commitment to a better future for.
Speaker 2: Working families and Chicago.
Speaker 7: We have to help her win.
Speaker 14: Because we know that Donald Trump would sell this country for a dollar if it meant lining his own pockets and greeting the palms of his Wall Street friends.
Speaker 7: And I, for one, I'm tired.
Speaker 14: About a hearing about how a two bit union buster thinks of himself as more of a patriot than the woman who fights every single day to live working people out the boom our way alive.
Speaker 2: Oh man, can we have moreo C What was the end that we have her all night tonight, did all night Wednesday night, the night Thursday?
Speaker 4: At the end of that where she goes ah way Alia like she was some kind of preacher like Warnock or some lord.
Speaker 2: Who was the last guy that she did that for? And how much did he lose by another squad member?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Please, MOREOC every night. And anybody idiotic enough in the Democratic Party to think that helps him in the swing states, Well, that would explain why you're in Chicago. I mean, it must have been the dumbest person ever born who came up with the idea, Oh yeah, let's have the DNC in Chicago. ILLINOI is a swing state, right, and Chicago's do I mean so well, we want America to see, Hey, elect democrats in your city can be like Chicago. I mean, these guys are so messed up in so many ways.
Speaker 4: The challenges Donald Trump's patriotism and oh I recalled Dow a little over a month ago.
Speaker 7: The guy took a bullet.
Speaker 2: Well that's the point, right, That's the point is that people in the swing states are making these arguments in their own head and and AOC all she's going to do is turn off the vast majority of people in these swing states because it's so preposterous. And they lie all the time. Right on the left. They lie all the time. It's one of their basic principles because they know if they tell the truth, they lose, and so they lie all the time, and they think they get away with it all the time. But they don't and they won't hear. I mean, people may have their issues with Trump, and many do. But in terms of his patriotism, you know, his toughness, his willingness to stand up, Yeah, stand up to our enemies. Nobody, nobody, intelligent, honest, is doubting that eight five five was there? Five A two five five the number. Let's go back to the phone lines. I think we have Rick in Boom, Colorado here on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 9: Welcome, very damn Rick. Do you think they do you think all those politicians in Chicago and those uh talking head media types, aren't they wearing rubber boots? Aren't they having that thing down with the stockyards?
Speaker 2: No, at the new Chicago Stadium is no longer near the stockyards with.
Speaker 9: All the bull they've been spreading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point, my friend.
Speaker 15: Good Anyway, what I do talk to you about was your epiphany, whether it was in the shower or in the morning when you woke up or it's bit Yeah, I have the same dang thing all maybe two two and a half weeks, three weeks into her coronation, thinking the same thing, how they were wanting her to fail, that if Trump won, they were screwed for a bit, but they had to pick her because of her well, gender and race, et c. And they were locked in.
Speaker 2: And what Rick's referring to, kindly is I opened the show by talking about this epiphany I had that the Democrat elite are more afraid of Harris winning than of Harris losing, exactly because if Harris wins, they will be harmed long term in so many different ways. And so that I think is a reality right.
Speaker 3: Now, four years eight years out.
Speaker 2: Yep, Well, she's going to be so bad. I mean, just just stepping back and looking at it objectively, she is going to be so awful in office. It's going to do a lot of damage to the Democrat brand. It's going to hurt the Democrats badly in the midterm. They're going to get wiped out in twenty eight when all this fresh young Republican talent rises to the top. So I think they're looking at a disaster for her and very very bad things for the country if she wins. Yeah. I appreciate the call, Rick, I hope you call off and man, thank you, Hey, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: Good work?
Speaker 9: You and your team?
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you? Rick, appreciate that. Thank you. My guess is that Rick may be a farmer rancher, and I just love it when we hear from ranchers and we hear from farmers.
Speaker 7: And sounded like Jennings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh right, I wish you'd sung the call. But but if you're new to Colorado, this phenomenal group of people we have in the ranching community, the farming community, They're wonderful people. They're extremely wise and intelligent, incredibly hard working, and just love getting calls from him. Ryan, tremendous job is always Kelly, thank you for your aura of wonderfulness and Dieidi Ganolo begin tomorrow. Please join the Den Capitalis Show tomorrow at for