Speaker 1: Sarah Jacks Roberts, the daughter of a well known American pastor, Bishop Thomas Dexter Jets MAJORI called t v Jets, has issued a video press statement stated that her father is currently stable after the preacher had an emergency medical situation while at the altar of his church preaching on Sunday. Sarah was joined in the video press released on Monday early morning with her husband Terrey Roberts, who soft public prayers for the bishop, Bishop TV Jets, daughter Sarah Jets Roberts, and son in Lord Terrey Roberts give an object on his health after he suffered a medical emergency. Wild preaching video posted online on Sunday showed moment Bishop tv Jets suffered a medical emergency while delivering essamble and rushed to the hospital. According to the Mega cheorch Baughter's House of Dallas, Texas, United States, where t v Jet serves as a pastor. A video of the incident showed the renowned Christian pastor law in his microphone and checking in his seat like someone attacked stroke medical condition before church members around him rushed to his head. In a statement, the church said Jacks experienced a slight health incident and received immediate medical attention. Following his powerful hour long message, Bishop Jacks is stable and under the care of medical professionals. The church said the entire Patter's House family is grateful for the outpouring of love, prayers, and support from the community. Jacques founded the thirty thousand member made Church in Southern Dollars, Texas in nineteen ninety six. Church services at the Patter's House of Dollars came to abrupt and on Sunday when Bishop TD Jets suffered the health incident made someone. Jacks, a celebrity pastor and motivational speaker, spoke about the joys of preaching shortly before the incident occurred. Video of the medical emergency spread across social media. Shortly after the incident. I still love to preach. I am tired of preaching, Jets sixty seven said to the audience, I miss you. Have you ever gone to a hospital to visit somebody and you thought it was going to encourage them and they encourage you. That's what preaching is like, he continued. You think you're giving out something, you're getting back more than you gave. The pastor then moved on to content Psal nineteen fourteen. Before going silent, Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be asceptable in my sight. Oh Lord, my strength, my redeemer, Let them go in peace, he said. Jets then stopped speaking and appeared to sparsm while sitting in his chair and stirring into the distance. Attendees rushed on stage to help him, and the speaker asked the audience to pray for him while he was being attended to. The entire Patter's House family is grateful for the outpart of love, prayers and so part from the community, the message added, thank you for your understanding and continued prayers. A press statement by the church reads Sarah's husband tempt people for their continuous prayers for the recovery of the bishop, saying that yesterday would have been a tragic day if not God. He said, the bishop is strong and doing well.
Speaker 2: Care he's strong down. But we really can't thank you enough for your prayers for all yours, and you gotta be pray, keep encouraging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so grateful that he's already beginning to improve. And I think it's just a reminder.
Speaker 4: PMT. Sir people near and dear.
Speaker 3: Anything.
Speaker 4: I know that today's been as it was a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Why I still love the preature.
Speaker 4: I ain't tired of picture. I miss you. You thought that fast. I just say today couldn't do I miss you.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like most of the days. A grace of job.
Speaker 5: Have you ever gone to the hospital to visit somebody and you thought you he was gonna encourage them, and they encourage you. That's what creature is.
Speaker 4: Thank you. You think you're giving out something, keep it up. People ask you're getting back more than you gave.
Speaker 2: You've encouraging means about something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so grateful that he's already beginning.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 3: I think it's just a reminder, even going into this holidays, even to the level of people who you, that's a great.
Speaker 4: Thing. Now, Lord, let the words in my mouth and the meditations of my heart be except a n sight.
Speaker 5: Lord, stret for you. Let them go in peace, thought those prayers.
Speaker 2: Obviously, today could have been a tragic day, but it wasn't, by the mercy of God, but the grace of God. A bishop is doing well.
Speaker 4: He's recovering.
Speaker 2: We always have medical care. I'm strong trying to get any sit in towns.
Speaker 4: He's a strong bishop that no people and really can't think the people that unders.
Speaker 3: He's just a reminder even when.
Speaker 4: Everybody beginning to pray, come.
Speaker 3: On, stretch your hands this way Father, in the name of Hey, I know that today has been an interesting day for us, but we didn't want to lay down without giving you all an update about how everything has gone with Bishop. We want to thank you first of all for your prayers, your support, your concern has truly been a blessing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we felt those prayers. Obviously, today could have been a tragic day, but it wasn't, by the mercy of God, by the grace of God, Bishop is doing well. He's recovering well, he's under medical care. He's strong with trying to get him to sit down. He's the strong bishop that we know. But we really can't thank you enough for your prayers, for your intercession, for all your kind words, and keep it up. People ask him what can we do? Keep praying, keep encouraging means a lot to our family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so grateful that he's already beginning to improve. And I think it's just a reminder even going into this holiday season. We need to love on the people who you hold near and dear and just take the time to be grateful for all the people God's given you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, we love you, Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Lady Bred, you be neat in the mortgage is out way