Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought you by JR R's Thursday night football pregame gathering. Uh. You and I will be out before the Bengals and the Ravens kick it off. We're gonna be in downtown Sanford six to eight this evening.
Speaker 3: Taco the Station, Bar and Grub in downtown Sanford. We've been there before. Pat loves the wing. Their wings are solid and solid. So are the bucket specials.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Fourteen dollars bud light buckets. That's that's a great deal for right, I mean for this time. It's about as good as you can do these days. Yeah, twelve dollars pitchers, neutral bucket specials and of course JRR concert tickets. Oh, remind me to bring some up BWO stickers the last of the stack. Okay, remember to bring some up BWR. Oh you did that yesterday. Remind me like before where we leave, Okay, so I could just throw them on.
Speaker 2: You got it. I'm here for you. I get your back. Thanks bra Oh by the way.
Speaker 3: The concert tickets that we have, I finally found it. Uh Newfound Glory and Night Ranger tickets.
Speaker 2: Tonight Rangers gonna be at the a Plaza. Uh huh, that's cool.
Speaker 3: So we have tickets to give away a bunch of good stuff. Join us Station Bar and Grub downtown Sanford starting at six. What you have a pondering look on your face?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a given that for the most parts, most people were pretty aware that there was an election on Tuesday? Would you would you say that that's a safe, safe to assume statement. Yeah? Do you know what? One of the number one trending search searches was on Google trends on Tuesday, variation of did Joe Biden drop out? What? I'm not kidding?
Speaker 3: I am people are so And this is coming from the guy who does the Ostrich and I stick my.
Speaker 2: Head in the sand, taking the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: When important issues come up.
Speaker 2: I do this, and Pat you keep talking while I go up. Taco doesn't like to be caught into an only kind of discussion of anything that has two sides to it.
Speaker 3: No, that's serious, right right. I don't like stressful situations. I haven't enough stress in my life that I've nicknamed him the Ostrich. Yeah, and and I came up with this stick my head underneath the console and do the how deep.
Speaker 2: In the sand is your head have to be?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Just didn't know that? Biden dropped out like like you google it? Wow, I can't judge, well I did? Sorry? Yeah? What all right? I'm gonna go step further because I know some of you are thinking this are these people who actually were attempting to vote and we're confused when when they got to the bolling place? I hope not. Is it after the.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I don't say. That's why I don't think about serious things. You can do it for me because it started to give me a headache.
Speaker 2: Now, police, uh this over in London, one of the Scotland Yard Police stations is conducting an investigation to find out which uh jokester is responsible for filling the steam iron in the officer changing room with urine. You Oh my, that's not cool at all. No it's not, but my god, on a depraved level, that is hilarious. I conjure that up. That's disgusting.
Speaker 4: You have to people are using that in the last minute thing to make sure that their police uniform looks it looks presentable when they're on the streets.
Speaker 2: There must be that.
Speaker 3: One person who uses it every day that everybody hates, the steam iron hog. Yeah, it's gotta be. Or the person who just comes in like a slob every day, frumpy. Yeah, I'll show him. They didn't catch it on camera. It's a police stay, changing station, changing room. Oh yeah, you can't have cameras.
Speaker 2: I hate ironing.
Speaker 5: You mentioned once that's heated up the as. It's I know, I know, Oh I already already thought of that. But it's like, uh, New Orleans. It's like Marti Gras. I'm not gonna say New Orleans. It's it's like Marty Gras. That is exactly what it's like. Ironing.
Speaker 3: See, you never really had Did you have to iron with any of your other previous stints.
Speaker 2: No, I the closest I ever came. No, even then, when I was in Catholic school and had to wear the dress shirts, I never I just watched them and put them on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're a kid I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: No, I was in high school. I mean still, it's kind of anyway. I'm getting it like, I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know how to iron, dude, That's why I was asking you. I I didn't figure, which I'm proud of you. I had to do it for like, uh, when I was doing vacation sales for our little stint off.
Speaker 2: And for the sake of pure transparency here, I don't even know how to operate the washing machine that we.
Speaker 3: Own in our house. Yeah, you've said that I don't. Well, I use the dryer. When I used to have to iron, I'd use the dryer a lot. Pat That's a trick. If you're going to a wedding or god forbid, a funeral and you need you have a wrinkly shirt that you you know it's just a little too bad, throw it in the dryer with something that's damp and one of those little dryer sheets.
Speaker 2: Money, there's your dryer, Top ten laundromat.
Speaker 3: There's your ironing tip for the day.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: When I'd come home in between sales and take a nap, I mean doing a sales call quote unquote nap.
Speaker 2: Remember those days.
Speaker 3: I would hang my shirt on the bar stool at home, not at a bar, but I'd hang my shirt on a bar stool and my pants so they would not be wrinkled, and then lay down in this position the calf in position thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: And go, oh, yes, this is heaven. This is heaven.
Speaker 3: The alarm would go up and I go back down. Okay, at least they don't have rules.
Speaker 2: I truly do hold the title for person I person who sleeps more than any human. I know. Hey, if you've ever had a burning desire to sleep inside of a giant chicken, you might want to head to the Philippines for visual purposes. I've provided a picture on the jr Facebook page of this hotel in the Philippines. It's one hundred and fourteen feet tall. Oh, it's a chicken hotel. It's a giant chicken. It features fifteen air conditioned hotel rooms in the Ironically, the Guinness decided to give him a world record for the largest building in the shape of a chicken, so you can say that you slept in the world's largest chicken ever head to the Philippines. That is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, just looking at the visual without opening it yet, is the penthouse up in that head?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's got to be. That's where the penthouse is always at the top. I can say that's one thing I'll never find out by going there.
Speaker 2: But let me see this. The building's rooster shape, by the way, a little fun fact tribute to the local culture. They hold the rooster in high regards good. It's just like o Vito with chickens. If you look at a rooster, it looks calm and commanding. It reflects the attitude of their people.
Speaker 3: Until it's in a cockfight with razor blades on it's ankles, splashing the dog.
Speaker 1: One W J R R