Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob Oh Scott, welcome to the show. I was waiting for you to introduce yourself. I don't know why I did that. Scott Hayes, Welcome to the show. My good Sarah. This is your second time being here and we are extremely ecstatic to get into some more of your new findings.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I guys, I appreciate y'all. Let me come back and it's a pleasure to be back. And I've got some I've got some stuff for y'all.
Speaker 3: And bro, what a wonderful episode to break in our new studio space.
Speaker 1: Yes, still being set up. Nothing's perfect yet as far as like video angles and chords everywhere, but you know what progress. We couldn't be more thankful to have gotten to this point in our podcasting career that we actually finally have a legit studio that isn't my house. Yeah, and uh, this is my first time ever driving to a podcast before, so that's really weird.
Speaker 3: And for all of you watching on Patreon and rock Fin, let us know what you think of the new space, the new layout we have some changes we will be making here soon. But I would love to know what ch'alse's two cents are right this time for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, were sitting on these like super comfortable leather couches that came straight from your crib in.
Speaker 3: My living room yesterday. Yeah, and here we are gonna took a lot of work last night.
Speaker 1: We were here until dan near four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: I got home right around five am. It was But you know what, guns get wild and we're doing it, dude. Fourth quarter, fourth quarter mentality until further notice, Jens, I did not hear a whistle yet.
Speaker 1: So, Scott, you were most recently on the on the Forbidden Knowledge News documentary Chris Matthew. He talks you like crazy. He loves you, and we do too. And also knowing just that you're literally right down the road and you could actually be here in person. Oh, we couldn't ask for a better guest at this time.
Speaker 3: And like I was telling you, man, I legitimately over ten people, ten podcasters that we know of, have mentioned you and said, oh, have y'all heard about this guy, Scott paced And we're like, yeah, we actually know the guy. You have made your name known bro.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's amazing. And at the same time it continues to happen, So this is still something that's progressing. It's gotten heightened. And when I tell you what's going on, and tell you the story and what was told to me, it's gonna blow your mind. Because at one point I said this, I don't want to do any more research. I've seen all I need to see. I can stop researching. And I was in awe and a voice came to me and said this as yet to come.
Speaker 1: Ah, you ain't done yet.
Speaker 2: Oh no, by foar. And that was last October.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to imagine. I would imagine that if somebody is having these experiences and seeing what you're seeing, most people probably wouldn't, you know, shout from the tops of mountains and tell everybody about it, for fear of what repercussions may come. Maybe you'll be called crazy, you know what I mean. So they kind of got you right where they want you. They're like, yo, we want we want people to know about us in a way. I mean, why else would they keep on presenting themselves to you.
Speaker 2: Don't think I don't get ridiculed. I do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure you do.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking to friends here. I mean we were in a conspiracy show. Yeah, so I respected my family a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Well, they still love me.
Speaker 2: You have to be walk lightly sometimes, but at the other times, sometimes you get passionate, you get excited about what's happening. You want to share it, and it just happens. You just let it go and you tell people about it and like really, But when you start getting into details, then they're like the mouth gets wide open and they're like really, I said, yep, I said, wait a minute, I got a picture too.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Like I've always said, picture's worth a thousand words. You can talk a good story, but until that picture comes up and you show them that picture and you show them details and tell them everything about what happened to that. Here's one thing that I've noticed is that sometimes people have experience and they can only tell you about it. The other thing is that I'm now comfortable taking pictures and I know the signals. So as soon as my body starts getting signals little things, little tingling thing in my neck, little high pitch noise in my ear, you.
Speaker 1: Get the Peter Tingles spider Man.
Speaker 2: I get it, brother, I get it. When I get it, it's it's on. So if I'm hunting, or I'm out somewhere, you know, by the woods or something like that, or just anywhere, my camera's coming out, my phone's coming out, iPhones coming out, and get ready to take a picture.
Speaker 1: And it's been said before that anytime you bring out a camera like either you're you'll have like some electrical difficulty, some technical difficulties, maybe your phone will go to shit, maybe something happens in order for like those people to be prevented from being able to film these things. So just for the simple fact that you're able to pull it out, they know you're pulling it out and catch and picture and film and everything that you're able to do. I mean, what does that say about them?
Speaker 3: Dude? Well, I mean think about this too, Like you said that spidery sense, right, that sixth sense that we've talked about, what was it called the uh when they are watched they're being they act differently, Adams.
Speaker 1: Oh, the double slid experiment, the double slid experiment.
Speaker 3: So that pretty much proves the fact that we know, on a molecular level, things go differently when they're being watched versus when nothing's happening. I you know, an example, you know, when somebody's looking at you, even though you can't physically see it. Nothing is giving you indications that that's happening, but you know somebody's watching you. You look over your shoulder, and some might he's in fact steering you down. So in that same way, this happens like when you say, like, you're hunting right, and I don't know about you. I can't speak for all hunters, but for me personally, when I am in the woods and when I am looking for things specifically for what I'm hunting, and I finally see something, maybe it's a squirrel, maybe it's a deer, whatever, the tunnel vision hits and you get a sixth sense about you before you can even see it. Somehow, you know, somehow something just happened around me. A deer just presented itself, a boarhog just you know, something just happened, some signal and you know to look exactly at it and boom, it's there. I don't know what that is. Is that a sixth sense of your heightened, more primal human self for predator praise style. Things we know like we said on atomic level, you can feel a sense of things changing. You say you have felt that multiple times in this realm?
Speaker 2: Correct, plenty of times? Yep, lots of times. And prior to twenty nineteen, and when I seen the dog Man in the Bigfoot together, I had felt stuff felt. I mean just felt like, oh, what's that? You know? I look around it. You know it's not a deer, it's something else. But I wasn't looking for something else. I was looking for a deer. I was looking for a hog.
Speaker 3: Your tunnel vision was towards a certain silhouette and a certain pattern of color.
Speaker 2: It depends on what hunting you're doing. Most time, if you're in a deer stand, you're a pie, you're elevated, or you're in some kind of structure that you're going to be there looking for a deer or hogs or something like that. Okay, but what if you're squirrel hunting' rabbing? It's it's rabbing hunting something of your early in the season, you know, and you walk around with a shotgun, you know, with number six shot in and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: How many times have you walked up on a buck in that situation while you're squirrel hunting. How were you able to walk up on this massive beast when you were not prepared to do so? But if you had a thirty six in your hand, he would have been nowhere to be found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's most of the time, I don't go out and chase deer like that or stalk them and stuff. Most of them we sit and they come to us, and so, you know, you have different situations that come up. But squirrel hunting, I've seen dear when I was squirrel hunting before. And and you know, the other thing is you're always looking up squirrel hunting, right, You're not looking down. I mean, if a rabbit hunt has one thing with dog stuff like that, but if you're a squirrel hunt, you're constantly looking up. You're kind of being still, You're kind of stalking a little bit forward. You're going by the feed er trees, you going by the white oaks, the pen oaks, stuff like that. You're walking through.
Speaker 3: Their movements are different, and you're listening.
Speaker 2: You're constantly listening for something dropping. Because when squirrels get up in the morning, first theyre gonna do run out on a limb. They're gonna start eating, right, so you hear little things. But what happens when here you start looking at direction, there's nothing there. Wait a minute, that's too big to be a squirrel on tear, you know, right.
Speaker 1: So you've been able to experience these things on multiple occasions, and you've developed that understanding of the sense that it the sensation that runs through your body whenever one of these things comes within your vicinity. And so you've developed this acute awareness specifically for these creatures that may be unseen to others.
Speaker 3: Yes, he knows what to look for. Now.
Speaker 2: Another thing is muscle memory.
Speaker 3: Yes, I muscle memory as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you were in military muscle memory. You're you're you're trained to do a certain things. So my father brought me early on and you're gonna laugh, but I started out with a BB gun and then after that it was twenty two shooting and squirrels. Yep, you had to get your accuracy down. Then my dad bought me a Rempton eleven hundred, now we're talking, and then after that was a thirty all six and so Rempton thirty all six.
Speaker 3: My son is currently at the BB guns get stacks, and that's what you've bossed over to the twenty two stakes.
Speaker 2: Absolute and that's what you do, you know, I mean, and they got y'all they got pellet guns now to shoot like twenty two's oh my god.
Speaker 3: They have air rifles that the Ukraine right now, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it has actually has the caliber of a twenty two. So I went and bought one one time, thinking it was one seventy seven And what put the pellet in? You gotta laugh, I think you look at the caliber. I just bought it and I dropped it down the barrel. It fell out the front. I'm like, whoa wait a minute, like, oh look man, that that is hilarious. But I looked at it and said twenty two. So oh, I gotta get some more pellets. Now it's a hold on.
Speaker 3: Did you go get the right size pellets?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Ain't it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah right? And you just cracked the barrel and close it and there it is. Wham there you go talk about squirrel hunting. Quiet? You hear me it? Quiet?
Speaker 1: Right? So, for those who didn't listen to the first episode over a year ago, can you give a brief rundown of maybe your first couple or first experience that you saw something it didn't make sense. Maybe it was just something crazy that just happened. Maybe it was the anomaly, but then something, you know, it kept on stacking on top of that. So what was it your first experience like that?
Speaker 2: Can I start from the very beginning?
Speaker 1: You mine for sure, okay, man.
Speaker 2: So when I was a young child, say nine years old, ten years old, something like that, I went and I spent a Thanksgiving holiday with my grandmother in northwest Louisiana. And so I loved my grandma. She was just a wonderful Christian lady. So I went spent time with her to help her out and stuff like that. And he was starting, you know, back then, was to getting chilly and stuff like that, but it wasn't really cold. So I spent the week with her. We went to visit all my cousins and everything, played with them and all, and we went to what they call Valentine Lake right outside of them. She'd let me go spend time out there, and we had a wonderful time, had Thanksgiving with my cousin stuff. And so toward the end of my week there with her, I was helping her to do clothes stuff like that. So I went to bed early that night and she lived. She lived way out in the boonies. When I say we out in the boonies, it's a term that we use is called we had to come back toward town to go squirrel hunting. Heard that you hear what I'm saying way out there side floor exactly exactly. So anyways, were sitting there and she had these old windows in there, and it was just like an old board and baton house that she had is up off the ground, about two or three feet off the ground where they built them back. And the old window that she had had the metal screens on it, so that's what she had. And so we went to bed early that night and everything and I kept hearing stuff walk around. And in the bedroom we slept in the back of the house, there were two beds with the old house that kind of leaned down on it sunk a little bit, so the bed was almost like we were at an ankle sleep and that was kind of creepy. But anyway, she was in the right bed, I was in left bed. And I remember it being a moonlit night, okay, and I remember hearing something walk around heavy. So the first time I come around.
Speaker 3: I could hear.
Speaker 2: So I told my grandma. I woke up some Grandma something outside. She goes, oh, boy, be quiet, go back to sleep. She got shut up. She goes, we gotta get in the morning early, Grandma, somethings out there. She goes, Well, back then, they used to have what they call, you know, open range. Okay, so like the cows loo, and they would run around, you know, all over the place, and grays and whatever, and they would walk around the middle. And I ain't have old cow bell and stuff like that. Well, Grandma, I don't hear the cow bell, you see, don't hear the cowbell. Went back to sleeping her the snore. I mean, not long after that, maybe fifteen minutes. All of a sudden, this head bends down and looks aside a three x three one to and filled it up.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 2: And I looked at it in total shock, jumped from my bed to her bed, screaming and hollering, holding on to her, choking her, waking her up. Okay, and she's freaking out. I'm freaking out and all that. Sometimes when things like this happen in your life, you put it so far in the back of your mind. You just when you're young like that, you just put it away. A traumatic experience happens to you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Okay, that's what happened with me with my demon exposure when I was a very young child. There you go, I had forgotten all about it until about sixteen years old. Something happened. Next thing you know, I was this terrified child. Again. It absolutely triggers it.
Speaker 2: Due, that's it. So I'm going to tell you about that trigger later on. And this was weird, y'all. Was really freaking, really weird that it wasn't until twenty twenty that it retriggered. And I knew it was there in the back of my mind, but I didn't until I looked at a certain picture. When I seen that picture, that was it. Okay, that was it. But anyways, a little bit more in that story, and I'm gonna go to the next one. And my grandmother, my mama tried to call my grandmother right after that, and she called around and back then they had party lines and yeah, yeah, that's how the gosket around, you know, you just pick up everybody's everybody, everybody's everybody's business. Well, okay, so anyway, finally my mom called her aunt, which would have been my grandfather's sister, and said, hey, where's mamat. She said, well, she's staying with a cousin. She goes, why is she staying with a cousin? Call over and talked to her.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: So she called up. Now we were in South Louisiana and they're in North Louisiana, in northwest Louisiana, and so she calls her up and she finally got in touch with her. She said, Mama, what's going on? She said? She said her name Lane. She said, Lane, I don't want to talk about it. And she goes, well, what happened, mama, But if somebody hurt you, they tried to tack you or something, she goes, I just don't want to talk about it. And so the station she never would and she's passed away since, but she never would tell the story. I think she told the story some people up there, and that's why they moved. They eventually moved her out, moved her about ten miles away from that spot, but she was way back up in the woods, and so something happened there. So I was about nine years old, and this is kind of crazy, but let's go fast forward ten years. All right, Now, I'm sorry more than that because it was two thousand and nine. It was way more than that. It was two thousand and nine. So we have a hunting lease at we're on now, and we had hunted up in North Louisiana right by Windfield, right outside of Winfild. Was on there for a while and I had some experiences there. It was kind of weird. Heard some cow this one night there and I was in a hunting blind and the crazy things where I've seen the crowd was cut across. It was a big, huge clear cut and we were in the pine. Trees were about three or four foot tall. Then and all of a sudden, I see this tall figure walking with them and something that hit me hit me immediately like this, and I got this weird, eerie feeling of fear, just total fear, and I remember grabbing my stuff, getting my getting on down right down the stand, grabbing on back. Then I had a threewheelder hotel on a three wilder and got out of there.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you, was it fear that you felt threatened or was it fear of the unknown of I don't know what that was, But I'm getting up out of here.
Speaker 2: Something was there that shouldn't have been there, and it was not normal, okay, And it was because no man is supposed to be behind coledies.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I'm asking. So, like, for instance, we just went frogging the other night in Sorrento, and we all a black panther. Right now, according to the Wildlife and Game and Fisheries, we don't have black panthers in Louisiana. That is an absolute lie. But that's neither here nor there. Now when I say this, that is not a normal sight in this by you, by anybody who is even a woodsman in Louisiana. You hear of them. You may see one on a trail camp, but to see one in real life with a headlamp on, that's a different story. Yes, okay. But at the same time, I didn't say I didn't have the feeling of, oh, we need to get out of here, scared of fear of no no, no, I recognize as a predator. We are making our way out. We are mine in our business. Nothing seemed. It was strange, but not out of place. Do you see what I'm saying? Yes, Okay, so this was not that, this was a feeling of this is wrong.
Speaker 2: This is wrong, okay, wrong, wrong with you. This is a tall and not being ugly black man. That's Wayqi Shaquille O'Neil should not be war into the woods.
Speaker 3: Now, are you saying that it was more of a silhouette where you're saying the actual skin pigmentation of this creep?
Speaker 2: It was. It was far away, it was. It was over one hundred yards, probably about two hundred yards. But what I seen was a tall figure all in black, and it was the sun was coming down, so I mean it was. It wasn't quite down yet, but it was. It was right at the edge of the trees and stuff. It's time about time for me to leave anyway, but that's when usually when the deer come out. But what I seen was a tall figure all in black. And when I say black, black black black, and everything was black. Hair was black, the skin was black, the face was black. Everything. And at one point in time, right before I got that weird creepy feeling, it turned and looked my direction at the deer stand I was in and turn and walk forward while it was striding, and I was like this ain't right. It's time. It's time to move.
Speaker 1: Did you have the feeling of fear before you saw this figure?
Speaker 3: No? Did it?
Speaker 1: Did it like emit some kind of frequency that you feel that way?
Speaker 2: It could have, It could have, but it was like a intimidation thing almost. But I've seen it, and in it, I never wanted to go back to there again. Sure, And so I actually had bought a mussele loader, went out there and shot a deer and I actually shot quite a few do up in that.
Speaker 3: An actual black powder muzzle loader.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, yeah really yeah. So they have them now they're like rifles, you know what I mean, But not the musket. You're thinking of a musket, the ball thing with a ball and the patch it that. No, No, now they have what they kind of. I have another store about that one too. It's coming up. But anyways, you put two tablets in, you shove a hollow point in, you crack the barrel, you put a blasting cap in it, you close the barrel, and you're ready robe. Wow, very man, look listened to me, very accurate. Okay, fifty caliber going down, fifty caliber coming at you. That's it. So it's coming down. So anyways, let's go on, let's go on to the next story. So we left there and we gave that big old unt lease. It was a huge hunt lease. And then we found one right across from where our family land is now. And so we've been there right after that, you know, And so we've been there a few years sot like that. So two thousand and nine is when this one happened. And how to have anything else happen? Nothing weird, nothing strange, nothing, I mean, nothing at all. And so I'd been working all shore and my cousin calls mep says, hey, man, are you gonna come hunt this season? Said you know it's December, you need come get your deer. I said, all right. I said, I'm monst say if I get off. So I ended up getting off, and so he said, well, look this time of the year we can run dogs. So he said, go get on the stand. We've already got our deer and everything. We're good tax filled. He said, go climb up when that climber over there that you like where a deer run through. And he said, I'm gonna come and let he said see if you can get something that morning. If you can't just text me, I'm gonna let the dogs loose. I said, right, start climbing that stand. About nine thirty, nothing happens, and I got there before daylight. I always left before daylight. Always, okay, when in about thirty minutes before it gets situated, get on my backpack. Now, I'll get my rifle and everything about it, you know. So I'm sitting there and he comes in lest the dogs loose, And when less the dogs loose, they start coming. And I can hear him coming through him and coming through woods, and I can hear something running, and that means it's coming big. A say ooh, this is gonna be something. It's either a big bucke or it's gonna be a big hog. And I said, I'm fixing to lay it out. It's coming right toward me. All of a sudden, it stops and turns, goes another direction. Then it just stops automatically, I mean not, it just stops comes complete stop. Then the dogs stop, they stop barking, stop moving everything like, wait a minute, So id ain't right. So I got down a deer stand and I started going up this trail. It was a logging trail that was there. Went up a hill like that, and then I felt something, so walk back down the hill and I looked and it was weird. There was this round hole about two feet like this, okay, and I'm looking down and it looks like something squatted down looking at me. And I'm looking at this like what in the world is this? With the time having my thirty all six, but it didn't have a really good nice scope on it. It was like a three x nine or something like that, and it was a cheaper one, so put up at it and I could see it looked like all black hair, okay, the best I could tell. Didn't have no binocoars back then either, so all black hair, some brown highlights, and it had a pointy face with some pointy ears sticking up. But it had a round head like us with a pony face, and that was weird. But them ears are sticking up me, and it was just looking at me, and I could see actually see in the scope. I could see the eyes. The eyes had the whites in it, but.
Speaker 3: The pupils were black, just black, okay.
Speaker 2: And I looked at this and I'm like, God, what in the world is this? And I'm standard just looking at it and then it was like, that is weird feeling. Leave So I'm like, okay, I'm like, let me snap out of it. And I'm looking around see what the world's around me. And I go back up the hill and I go to where my cousin's at. He had got went back to what they called a little layd down area and stuff like that. When they log that area, they have a big, wide open area. He said, you didn't see that deer, said, I ain't see an no, old deer. I said it was up in that thicket somewhere, but I said it never came out. So I said, okay, So we're gonna fast forward a little bit to twenty seventeen. So twenty seventeen, we're clearing off our lease and everything. And when I say cleared off, I don't mean clear the whole thing. Main just cleaning.
Speaker 3: Trails, shooting lanes, shooting lanes, all the subt.
Speaker 2: So we're cleaning, is what we're doing. So we're actually cleaning and stuff like that. And we decided that we we'd found a spot next on the line next to the National Forest because our least borders Cassachi National Force, and so right in that area, lo and behold there was this big, wide open area, beautiful on a hill, you know, way up and it goes down to a creek which they call Bear Creek up there. So I'm looking at I'm like, man, this is nice. I'm gonna say, look, let me go get the tractor. And he said, uh, bring around this side, and he said, we're gonna go through and cut us trail. He said, we can bring forward side by sides up in there and we'll put a a stand over here. This man sounds good. So when he starts cutting, I started getting his smell. This smell is nasty. I mean it just smells like urine. He smells like something dead. It ain't a skunk, No, not a skunk smell. It's a totally different smell.
Speaker 3: But it's also not like a dead animal neither is.
Speaker 2: It smells funky. I mean just funk. Something kind of dead, but just funk. I'm like, man smell. So he had started running out of diesel and stuff. I need get some more diesel. So he left us track to there. I got him on my golf cart and brought him all back to the house. He got some diesel and he said, look, I'm just gonna come back in a second, and uh, he said, I'm gonna get the diesel and I'll just drive back on my forest. He said, he's going back on the ride around. He said, go checking the lease and make sure that all the limbs EREI the way wouldn't get ourselves hit. You know, we're going through when it's dark. And everything said okay. So while he's gone, I'm riding the least, I wonder on this one side, which is one stand is and I look on the ground something another thing. I always get, this intuition thing. So I stop and I started walking looking. There's this big ole footprint the size of you know how you got your air condition registers on your ceiling. Not the return I'm talking about the when it it's about that big. This thing is about that big. So I walk up trying to look at it. One track, that's it. One track. Now. I did some research on that thing later on to come to find out that what they do is they move in between dimensions so they can go solid to another dimension. So it's kind of like we're all walking down a sidewalk and we step off in the mud, and we step back on and you make a footprint. So that's how they do that. Okay, so let you know how that happens. So problem my cousin back around. So two things there, okay, the smell and the footprints where a bunch of us started right here. So he comes back and looks and he looks at me, goes, where's the other print? I said, I don't know, I said, puts your fudder on. I says, jump up down, try to make that print at pine straw like that one is right there, how deep it is? And he's like, I don't know. He said, that could have been somebody, you know, just logging or something around here. I said, okay, whatever, So we just left one. Sure, So I bring him back to the house. Okay. He brings his tractor back and he comes back his full or so sort riding around, and on the way back he's ahead of my last one to lead the lease. And when we're going back, I felt something stop. Cut the golf card up. My look and there's something running through the woods, breaking limbs and everything, and saying, good god, what is that? So then all this stuff started like that. Okay, So that that season right there, my cousin had got up in the climber and I was in box stand and he shot a deer that morning. So when he told me he'd text me, so I got the deers down, so I said, okay, I'm gonna come around. He said, well, wait about another hour. It'say in case you get one, and so I said okay. So about nine thirty I went around and met him. And as soon as we grabbed that deer, when a certain rat that's over there where I know where they are. Now, that's where I know where they are. Norse, they just going back and forth to getting after it. And I'm like, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 3: This wasn't no animal barking. That wasn't no deer bleating. This wasn't no turkey gobbling.
Speaker 2: No, no, this was gibberish. This was bla.
Speaker 1: Some Tasmanian devil ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, okay. So I'm I'm looking at him, he's looking at me, and he goes, man, I'm hunters all around us, like I'll start busting out laughing. So when we start pulling the deer back, okay, so we're going to the to his his side by side now, and then I heard I can't whistle out like this direction we're going. I'm like, oh crud. So one's whistling over there and they're they're getting after it talking over there. Okay, So that happened. So then the next season rose around, which would be twenty eighteen, and it was really cool that one time I went and I tried to get my wife to go home Women that morning, and she wouldn't go. She goes, that's too cold out there. So I said, all right, but she's funny. She'll stick her hand out where she's sleep in the bed. She'll take her hand and touch the window.
Speaker 3: Woman up for her.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Anyways, I go out there and I get off the golf cart and I'm walking to the stand. This next part as creepy as I all get out.
Speaker 3: So it was a golf cart, so you came up here silently correct.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's a gasoline. It's not it's not electrics, but it's jacked up's got some big wheels and everything on side by side. Well, it's like a side by It is a golf court. You know. They got jaw corses jacked up. I've never seening how to take the springs, flip them upside down to pick them up there and you put the big big tires, big threes on it and everything. So that's that's what you got.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyways, I'll part to the gold cart and I start walking. I swear to stand. I kind of sensed something a little bit, you know, and it's like, wow, I always get this weird feeling. So I go to getting the lining in the lean tube there and I climb up in a leaning tube and when I sit down and lean back at creeks like that, all of a sudden, y'all something I could feel it getting up and it walks away from me and I hear like that. I'm like, oh my god, what in the world was that? And I said, didn't sound like a deer, didn't sound like a hog. And I'm like hmm. So that morning, I didn't say anything. I didn't hear anything at all. I climb back down, I started walking, so I said, whatever, it is aing around, So I'm gonna walk over to where it was. And it was about twenty yards off to where the trail was coming in. Now we'd fly the trail. So I walked over to that spot and sure enough, as an oval shaped like an egg shape, big egg shape thing up under some low lying limbs, and that's where it was laying at.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so uh, anyways, I went back in the next season Rose Ranning and that's when that's when all the stuff really picked up. Then, So that was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Backing up just a tad here. You said where it was laying down. Did it seem like it had made a nest. Is it a nesting style creature or more like it was just kind of laid down because it was a nice spot. Uh.
Speaker 2: They do make nests the young ones, but not necessary for the parents.
Speaker 3: The reason I ask is because you look at like Gorilla's certain breaths of them have nests that they make for the young and stuff.
Speaker 2: And Okay, I'll go into more of that in just a second, so let me go ahead and talk about that for a minute. So after Hurricane Laura came through. This is really crazy, but they had actually made an area after because they had some tornails to come through. They'd made a huge, huge nesting area and they had trees all around. I know trees can fall down or you do like this, but they don't back around.
Speaker 3: So you think that a massive number of them made a massive nest. Yeah when this, yes, catastrophe happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they actually took this is crazy, but they actually took pine trees, broke the limbs off, broke all the broke all the bark off of it, and moved it in there.
Speaker 3: Well, now, my question is, why wouldn't they just interdimensionally go to somewhere that didn't have a natural disaster happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't answer that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Is there certain ones that don't know how to jump yet? Or is it I don't know the inner workings of their breed.
Speaker 2: I can't answer all the questions.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, hold on, hold on. I think that a lot of people have a strange misconception of what dimensions may be. And so this is, to the best of my understanding, It's that we are obviously vibrational beings, and we all vibrate at certain frequencies, and depending on whatever frequency you're vibrating at, it almost shifts you into whatever dimension that may be. Now that stick with me here. This is going to get a little convoluted.
Speaker 3: Bo Oh, We're already there, right.
Speaker 1: So why I say that is is that whenever you're I don't know, let's say you're worried about something, something that just happened.
Speaker 3: Like anxiety. Anxiety.
Speaker 1: Let's say, for example, you get into a wreck hypothetically. Hypothetically you get into a car wreck, right, and you got high anxiety. You're like, oh my god, I'm fucking like, I'm just in the worst mood.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Your levels are just way up to here. You're just like anything anything could happen to you and it would set you off, and you're just extremely alert and you're real worried and all that shit. Right, your nerves are for all the negative emotions that could possibly happen. That is a lower dimensional feeling.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what I'm saying. Absolutely, And we all know this because on the flip side, whenever you're super happy, maybe whenever you first met the love of your life, or whenever you're kid was born, or maybe you just got a raise at your job, or whatever the case may be, sure that puts you in that higher vibrational state. So in my opinion, that's really what happens. Whenever they say that you're you're switching dimensions almost in our own way, and maybe that's really how it is for the Bigfoot, because if the Bigfoot is interdimensional, as we say, then maybe it's almost shifting realities for it.
Speaker 2: At that point, what about quantum physics.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I believe they would be able to jump from this dimension. Y'all call it density. I call it dimension, meaning that they go to a whole other exits plan.
Speaker 2: Later on, when I've asked them, they said, you don't quite understand the quantum physics. I'm like, what, I don't understand quantum physics at all?
Speaker 3: Chewbacca got a braw.
Speaker 2: I miss I missed that class.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, well, I do know as far as quantum physics go, that they're basically you can be in two places at one time, and it's weird how that works, and I don't even fully understand it. But essentially, like who you are could be exactly the same life on the other side of the universe or in another dimension, and it's vibrating at that same frequency that you're exactly experiencing, and it's super weird, and I don't I would love to learn a little bit more about that.
Speaker 3: There's theories about mirrors with that as well, the mirror dimension. Yeah, it's literally the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: And it's like opening portals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, essentially.
Speaker 2: Mean, since I've talked to y'all, I've seen a video of that, so have I.
Speaker 1: Yes, So in your opinion, are they whenever they're inter dimensional and they're shifting into another dimension? Are they literally going from the physical area that they're in, whether it's that spot in the woods they laid down their bed. Are they going to a completely different location or is it the same location but just on a different dimension.
Speaker 2: I know they can cloak. I got a picture that sure. I ran right in front of my camera one time and after right after twenty nineteen, and they actually sapped my iPhone and ruined the camera facing forward. This is really weird. When I put it backwards at work, but when I faced it forward, it didn't work. So that happened.
Speaker 3: So do you believe when they cloak that they are in a different dimension or they are just camouflaging themselves kind of like a chameleon does with an hour dimension? Because I think that might be what right, Like, when they cloak, that's a different plane of existence, so different.
Speaker 2: It's a different vibration, it's a different, it's a different density. The way they expend to say that, my little p brain can understand was that, yes, it's all a vibrational thing. Sure. Now you don't get into quantum physics until they cross over into like.
Speaker 3: A portal, a whole other dimension.
Speaker 2: Can you start opening things? I've seen some like doors open, UFOs coming in out. I've seen it twice this past year.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Also seen you've seen videos or like you've seen I've seen it. His eyeballs, boy, his third eye, okay, come on, and his actual two.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. And it's really really crazy, y'all. This past I'm telling you all, this past year has been wild.
Speaker 3: Let's take a quick side step on that one real quick. Hold on, let's talk to the UFOs. Give me shapes, give me colors, give me sizes. Did you see tic tax? Was it saucers?
Speaker 2: Okay? Everything's been saft for so far. Okay, and I'll go back to those story. And right after Hurricane Ida, Okay, me and my wife were sitting on the on the patio air, which I call my cook area. And everybody has a little cook area down an outdoor kitchen. So I'm sitting out there and got all my equipment out there, and we just sit in there and it was kind of cool that night wouldn't bad and look humid but not bad. We're looking up we see this. You know, the flat patterns here are east and west right right, Okay, So say from Texas, you'd have Houston to New Orleans right, very.
Speaker 3: Really you'll see one go from north to south. And yeah, very rare.
Speaker 2: If that is that's somebody going offshore or something, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's one of these rarest of occasions.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting and also we see this bright led light coming out, so she goes, oh, there's an airplane coming. Spe airplanes don't go the way. She goes, mapes at helicopter, so let's listen, no noise. So it starts coming closer and close and closer and closer and closer to getting bigger and bigger and bigger, bigger. All of a sudden, I looked at that and I said, I see you. When I said that, that thing turned from an led light to a disc whoa, and the bottom of it was a beautiful blue and silver turning, and it came right at us. Cut a forty five and.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, this is not some international intercontinental flight.
Speaker 2: No no, no, oh good god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me see that one time, dude, Like I would just say, phone home, take me home, baby, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: So this past year at work, it has been kind of has been very very rough.
Speaker 3: Okay, way for everybody.
Speaker 2: I think we think we've all been through some stuff. We've all beentioned stuff. Okay, since COVID is bencing some stuff. Yeah, so we just take it at that. So I would spend my time on the south side of the house, and especially when you get off of work and everything, as I work a late shift and everything. So I just get out there and just start, you know, sometimes meditating, talking to God whatever, and just looking at the sky. So all of a sudden, I see this light and it's going across the sky like an lity light. And then then this this thing just opens up and it doesn't go on outside. I'm like, what the heck? I said that that thing just went through a portal like a door, like a no more a window. Don't see a door. A window opens up, closes. Now. That was that was that one, Okay, right before it got warm, which would have to be March still cool. Okay, beginning March, opposite happened. So I'm sitting there and watching sky, look for the sky like we's something to talk to whatever, just chilling out, nice cool night, stars out beauty. All of a sudden, I see the opposite window opens. This thing is gone. I mean just like that. I'm like, whoa, Okay, I've seen both things. Now, uh huh, that's incredible. When I say incredible, incredible.
Speaker 3: See. The reason why I ask is because the tic tax seem to be the new wave of uap UFO, whatever you want to call it, that we see more and more on the internet. Right the big floating slash flying tic TACs are able to do maneuvers that defy the laws of aerospace engineering to a t. These are the things. So you're saying you've seen saucer shapes.
Speaker 2: So once I've seen I haven't seen a tic TACs shows. Okay, Now I did see something really weird, y'all. This is this one. I can't explain. This was crazy, but I seen a square shaped thing on the north side of my house and it was on the west. It is during the daytime.
Speaker 3: Was it what color?
Speaker 2: It was like a predator? It was like the predator thing and what it was on toward the west. It come out of this is get this comes out of a cloud and it takes off north. But it was it was a cube. I ain't never seen nothing like that.
Speaker 3: You know where I'm going? You know what I think he saw from the bottom Go ahead, So once upon a time, sir, you've been in You've been in this area for your entire life. Oh yeah, twice in my life, I have seen a flying red el Camino in Galvez, Louisiana. I swear on the Bible.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't think you're going there.
Speaker 3: But oh no, no, no, no, wait what do you think I was going?
Speaker 1: Well, because we had talked about these floating like flying cubes that that they almost it's so hard to explain, dude, but there's been videos and we've talked about these cubes that are literally in the sky. People get them and they look so fake because it's so like unbelievable because.
Speaker 3: Computer generation is a thing. But no, I was talking about the flying el Camino. I think that maybe he saw from the top down a square come out of the clouds and zoom off. I thought maybe he had been in Prairieville at this time, and happened to have seen the great flying yel Camino.
Speaker 1: I was Camo would be more rectangular than but from the bottom up.
Speaker 2: Yess what you just see?
Speaker 3: Never mind where your wheelhouse? Sir?
Speaker 2: Yes, so you've heard of that? Oh yeah, okay, so I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're not crazy at all. This is something that.
Speaker 3: This is not the show that's gonna call you crazy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I promise you, because when I see things are more than a physical right, I've only seen like the shimming things a few times.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. You don't meditate when you see things, you don't. You're not talking about some sort of astra projection. You're not talking about something under the aid of hallucinogenic substance.
Speaker 1: No, he says that he was meditating, That's what he said.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't meditating, and I was just walking outside.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so I was.
Speaker 2: I was walking outside, walk to the to the north side of my house. And also I've seen something. It's out of place, right, And I'm looking at the sky and the sun's going down a setting, but it's it's toward that way, and I look up and I see some clouds. The clouds are going from the southwest to this I'm sorry, from southwest to the northeast, and all of a sudden, this cube drops out of the clouds and it's a Rubeius cube, best way I can describe it. Pumply it takes off. I'm like, what in the world.
Speaker 3: I can't that the physical world. Man, this is wild. So all of your experiences that you have seen haven't been through some meditative state. These are real life, real physical I am not dreaming. I am not. This is wild, man.
Speaker 2: Very very few times.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm born again Christians. So some of us do get things from God, you know, old spirit and stuff like that, which I have got some things, you know, But it was all Jesus stuff. Absolutely, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Spiritual gifts.
Speaker 2: It was all spiritual gifts. But it was it was a thing to do with Jesus, is what it was. It was something to do with that. And I'll leave that at that. Sure, sure, but I want to get back to the other part. So let's go. Let's move on up to twenty nineteen. Okay, twenty nineteen muzzleloading season. It's it's the second to last week in October. So I'm going down that box stand and it's one particularly box stand, and I'm sitting there and this is the morning Tom, and it's about eight thirty in the morning. So I had the muzzle loader all loaded and everything, and all of a sudden, I see his deer come out. So sure comes out and it's right there, and it's feeding a little bit. So we have food plots and everything. So sure enough, of slide the little window open a little bit real quietly, lay my musslim out there. Line everything up. Now this is open sites bam boom. I've seen the deer as soon as it you know, you got your smoke comes out and everything. But I seen I've seen movement of the deer, So said, why I got that deer. So sure enough, all the smoke clears out and I see the deer kicking the limit's laying down. So I said, all right, I'm my rel load. So I went ahead and put a cup of table. Soon, put my fifty Cali bullet in the hall of point raight, open a barrel, put me a blasting cap in, locked the barrel, getting ready, quietly opened the door. Soon as open the door starts walking toward it. The deer gets up, the heads hanging down, the legs hanging down, and just takes off.
Speaker 3: So something invisible picked this deer.
Speaker 2: Up and picked my deer up and ran off with it. Now, later on I had talked to a few people about that that were hunters, okay, and the late Great Carry Arnold had told me the story same thing. Said he was in leaning to or climber. He said, shot a big deer, big deer like ten twelve points something like that, went to go pick it up. Was gone. He said, God, I shot that thing.
Speaker 3: I shot.
Speaker 2: It is dead. I know it's dead. I'm walking toward it. It's blood all over the place. It's nowhere to be found. So that's the previous weekend, okay. So the next weekend rose around. It's rifle season. Okay, the next Saturday with that morning nothing going on. In fact, I remember that morning walking over to see all the blood everything on the ground and walking back and get back in the stand, you know, looking and saying, man, that would have been a good deer, you know. So I remember going back there. Nothing happened that morning, So I was kind of aggravated because I lost the deer. And didn't really see anything that morning. So I'm like, well, this is gonna be a busted weekend. So then I'm we go back and we go in in kind of late, and it's five o'clock in the evening, so about an hour passed, and I'm fiddle farting with my cell phone like that, and uh, looking out this one window, and I was thinking of this high pitch noise, a high pitch noise, and all of a sudden, this just almost like my head's pushing over, you know, and a sudden looking at the corner by thirty all six starts vibrating, starts coming down, and I grab it and I look. When I do, that's when I seen them.
Speaker 3: Now, when you say vibrate vibrating, was it just the thirty odd six like it itself was being uh yes, gun? Or was it the ground and the tree was shaking? And that's what you were noticing.
Speaker 2: I was in the inside of a box stand.
Speaker 3: Rectangular, so the whole box stand was shaken.
Speaker 2: Just the gun, just the gun. And that's that's weird. That's strange with you. Okay, So you bring a very important point.
Speaker 3: That's you know, what I'm saying was it footsteps that were shaking everything, or was it the fact that just this weapon it was making sure, Hey, I see what you have with you at this time.
Speaker 2: Where they made it move, And that's what's really weird, you know. And so I turned a look. When I do, I see this black thing squatted down. At first, I'm like, it's a stump. I said, no, we don't burn off release. And look at it again, I said, man, thing looks human. So I picked my cellphone up, take a picture. That's when I look at the pictures. Wait, man, it looks like a person, Like whoa wait a minute. So then I picked my rifle up. And when I did that, all of a sudden I looked through and I see it's a big foot. You see it. It's it's definitely a big foot. And the first thing came in to my bigfoot. Oh lord, it is this is a bigfoot. I've seen a big foot. The skin was very very early, the eyes were white, the insides were a beautiful orange and yellow yep. And then all of a sudden, catch moving to its right. I mean it's left would be my right. So something move the rifle over. When I do I see this creature standing there. It's like a tall basketball player. He's got this long, long head like a wolf, just stitting there looking at me. I'm like, what the heck? So I'm looking at it and I point I part to you know, part the rifle out, but I'm just on my finger's down on trigger. So I'm looking at it. All of a sudden, it says, put the gun down. Now, I'm gonna come over there, tear the building up and kill you just like that. I'm like, what, how can this thing do this to me?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And all of a sudden, the Bigfoot tells it that his fingers down on trigger? How can how can he know that my fingers not on a trigger from that far away? That's forty to fifty yards away, right, So then he's start going back and forth with each other, you know. Then the dog man gets aggravated and he turns towards me and starts emitting something to me, like a spirit of fear or something. So all of a sudden, I starts shaking like his cold. Then all of a sudden he says, leave them alone. Stop, don't do that to him, And all of a sudden, the Bigfoot turns towards me and starts looking at me, and he just starts admitting love, peace, comps, gonna be Okay. So this went on for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on a second. Yes, you're saying that these beings are talking.
Speaker 2: Oh they're talking. I'm hearing them now.
Speaker 1: They are like speaking or are you telekinetic speak?
Speaker 2: So what I found out later on this is called a universal language. All right, so humans can use it. They don't know how to use it. But later on, after communicating with them, and after this I could be able to I can communicate with them now and they came to me and.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so in order to receive these messages, do you need to be looking at them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Really, they could be in another dimension. They can start talking to me.
Speaker 3: Holy shit. So think about it like this. Correct me if I'm wrong here.
Speaker 1: No, I believe it all the way. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just going to try to give us some perspective for cult members who may or may not be able to grasp this concept. Basically, assume you live in a world of absolute silence and one day something speaks to you and you realize you have ears attached to your head and you've never used them before, even though that you've always known there, they're if you got another sense that you didn't know you were able to use, because no one has ever communicated with you or gave you whatever that would be, Like, you know what I'm saying, how do you explain color to a blind man? How do you explain sound to a deaf man? How to explain music to a deaf man? So how would you explain whatever line of communication that these beings are using in order to communicate to you in a language that you recognize and understand in whatever that is for you? It's English, but if they were to use this on somebody in Spanish, they would hear Spanish. It's a universal language that we don't exactly understand how and why it works, but we got it.
Speaker 1: It's that it's the way that you understand it. So it's not necessarily English. It's just an understanding of whatever message that you're receiving. And I can say that because you know, it's the same exact thing of whenever I was speaking to the eloheim bro, Like, what am I to believe that the lohems like speaks English? Maybe I don't know what they're what they're qualification.
Speaker 2: But they used a universal language.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. So they were able to transmit a message to me in a way that I understood right, right right, And so yeah, I fully get what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: So right after that that happened, that went on for a little bit, and the sun was going down, and all of a sudden, I'm just kind of like in shocks. I'm sitting there. I don't know what to do. I'm just I'm just kind of like just you know, just deer in the head, like, look, I don't know what to do. I'm shocked. This is not supposed to be here. This ain't supposed to be happening.
Speaker 3: I ain't supposed to be here on any of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and me and things are going through my mind. Why am I being put through this? Where's God at? Where's Jesus that, where's the whole spirit at? Why? Why am I going through all this stuff? Is this real? This is crazy? It's all they say. All of a sudden, they're talking with each other. Some other things came up in that in that same little spot, and so awesoineness of the voice is leave now, just like that, leave now. And I'm like okay, yep. So I said, there's my spot. So they're still talking to each other. I'm like, okayra, grab rifle, grab my backpack, open up the door. I'm gone. So I start walking out. Well, I'm looking back the whole time, and they're like stopping now, they're watching me. So the crazy thing is I have to walk one direction and parallel them when I'm going back to my golf cart. So that's what happened. And I can hear them. Well, it wasn't just them too, it was more of them. It's like four of them.
Speaker 3: And once again, when you say hear them, you don't mean with your human ear. Correct.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I heard them walking.
Speaker 3: I heard them, okay, But you didn't hear four of them communicating and talking.
Speaker 2: No, No, they did, and they didn't say anything after that. I didn't hear I didn't hear them communicating then, Okay, So I was I was. I believe me all my senses, and you know there's been a military He was looking all around. I'm looking all around. My head's on a swivel. I got my finger right here, but not on the trigger. Sure, I'm right there point two seconds boom, something's going to happen.
Speaker 3: And was making sure because you said you heard them earlier talking about talking. You heard them walking away.
Speaker 2: And when I got out, the deer stands was walking away, their their eyeballs around me. They're watching me, like you know. And so I start walking away and so I'm I'm not running, but I'm walking pretty quick, and so I'm fast upping it. So I'm going down, uh, you know those logging trailers right there, and have to parallel them, so they're walking with me and I can hear them, so a BYuT that time, I heard my cousin crank up his forwarder, so he blazes past me, and that's what we normally do, and we just take off and go, you know, get back to the house. So anyways, I go get on my golf cart. The crazy thing is pointing toward them in the woods. So as soon as I sat down, I look at them and I could see them moving inside the trees right there, and I said this. I said, look, you may kill me today, but I got thirty all six And I said, I'm gonna tell you what I said. I've got twenty rounds extra in my in my pocket, and I said, I got two magazines full. And I said, I'm gonna blast you, and that se I'm probably might be killed a couple out if you'll killing as you try to kill me, I said, I'm gonna blow hose. And you were at thirty all six yep, And I said, y'all have seen us hunt here before, obviously, And I said, you know the pain is gonna come. I said, you come out ASO was, I'm gonna start blasting yep. And so they didn't fool with me. They stay behind the wood line right there. And I cranked up and left on out of there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when I got back to my cousin's house, uh, I just made an excuse and I was in shock. I had a lot of motions going on, rightfully, So so I packed up everything and he couldn't understand why I was leaving, but I said, look, I just got to go. I gotta get your hair so I got something to do. He's like, okay, all right, I said, So anyways, I left, went home to my wife. What happened? So I ended up weird thing. I'll end up going back to the least to hunt again, but it was. It was a few weeks later, and I want to say it was so that was October at the end of November around Thanksgiving and all that, but I don't want to us how the lease like that makes a difference, right, forty acre release, that makes a lot of difference, but it does not. Anyways, I just put it on in my mind and kind of left it there and everything, and I'm like, well, if they come around, I got I got plenty of bullets. Look, I'm like, oh yeah, you got the pouch is loaded. I got the pouches loaded. Absolutely, I got them ballistic tips and I'm ready, as I say, if they come, this is gonna be fun. And I was like, okay. So I was sitting there and sure enough, I just start praying to God and said, Lord, just just help me through this and let me get up his fear and everything. And I said, if it be your will, just let me get a deer and I can get out here. Well they must have been listening to because at eight point walked up and boomed. I got me an eight point there you go, So thank God for it and everything, got my deer and got out of there. So their season was open. I only got it one eight point that season everything, and that was twenty nineteen. So they had totals. They were in a clear cut the whole thing, the whole forty acres. So we're going to clear cut. And I said, so, well, they've been telling us for two or three years now. Now they want they and they want their money. They want to go get it. So I end up going there and they clear cut the whole thing. And I was sitting one Saturday morning at my house and uh, same thing, sitting and sitting in charity. Got out that morning drinking about they third in the morning, drinking coffee, and all of a sudden, they get this hot pitch noise again. They're here as soon as to do that.
Speaker 3: Now, can you describe the high pitched noise? Is it like that little mosquito ring tone, that little no.
Speaker 2: It's nothing like that. What it is is you ever get what they call it? Ten of night? Is that what it calls?
Speaker 3: Oh? I have?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the VA recognized it's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So when you get that, have you ever had it so bad at your head goes sideways?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Uh, thankfully mine is strictly to the ringing, okay, and pretty much deafness. I am looking at hearing aids right.
Speaker 2: Now, gotcha. Okay. So what happens to me is I get the ten nice in the ear, but I also get a how do you say that you kind of get the vertigo vertigo at the same time.
Speaker 3: You see, I don't get vertigo. I don't. I've actually don't get headaches or migraines either.
Speaker 2: That's only when they come around, Okay. It happens every time. I mean, it's like some people say it's being zapped. Okay, okay, so you've heard that you're getting zapped and everything, and so that that happens every time they come around. That happens. And so this thing, it was in another dimension, but it was there. It was like it was right behind the wall here, okay, and it was right there. And it came to me and he said, why did you tear up our home? I'm like what, I said, what do you mean? You went there and you cut all the trees and you destroyed our home. That was our home. I said, whoa, I'm sorry. I said that that's not my land. And I explained to him the situations. So we only hunt there we'll at least the land of the land doesn't belong to us. We pay money to go there to hunt the deer and hogs and stuff like that. And I said, you notice that's all we kill there. We don't get any squirls when we can wrap us on that least we're gonna shoot anything else. Nothing. All We shoots hogs and we shoot deer. That's it, right, And I said, we only take what we need. And I said, it's only a few deer year. And I said, then we leave out. You know, I was talking just like I'm talking to y'all. Sure, but I felt y'all felt a spirit of depression come over it.
Speaker 3: They were just saying, you tore down their trees. Well you went into the middle of their living room. And they're just like, bro, what what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up with that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why did you do that to us? That was our home? So that let me know that there are people that their family unit and that was their home. So I've heard stories about them being able to come in and out of the trees and stuff like that, and what they do is like in the daytime, they may go into another dimension and stuff like that, but they go inside the trees and they'll absorb energy from the sun and then from there they'll come out. And most time they move around at night. Sometimes you'll catch them in it out the day, but most time it's a night. You know, they move around and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, and oh man, so that's we're talking about. They get the energy from the sun. Yes, what have we talked about this before, sir?
Speaker 3: I mean they the breath.
Speaker 1: Shut up, dude, that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: I understand it.
Speaker 1: Say a real thing, dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I want you to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand how it could seem unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I want you to fully hear yourself out loud. And if there is somebody out there with some actual, genuine scientific not just you heard a YouTube video one day. You started doing it six months ago, and everything's fine because you've lost eighty pounds, i e. You're starving yourself. But if somebody is out there being a true breath Ariian and you have no longer found the need to eat food or drink water, and you are somehow able to absorb all of the energy, nutrients, vitamins, fats, carbohydrates, and everything else you need in your daily diet from the air you're breathing. Please hit me up on Facebook Messenger. I have so many questions as to how you're still alive and how much longer you got less?
Speaker 1: Okay, So first of all, it's not starving yourself. What's a huge difference between starving yourself and the spiritual practice of taking in nutrients of the sun and what I mean by that?
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 1: So even in the Bible it talks about fasting. Yes, right, yeah, And I hate, I hate whenever people say starving is fasting.
Speaker 3: It's not the same thing. It is not the same thing, because whenever.
Speaker 1: You fast, it is a it is a literal call, it a religious call, it a spiritual thing that you are doing and you are connecting with that source of whatever you believe in.
Speaker 3: And dieting is also not fasting. No, not not at all.
Speaker 1: This is so whenever people there I mean, and I talked about it before about the NFL player as soon as he retired from the NFL offensive lineman for the Panthers, Russell Okung, he went from being this huge offensive lineman and he fasted. I can't remember what was it, like thirty or sixty days.
Speaker 3: It was some exorbitant amount of time and all he had was water. That's it. Now. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Was he going outside and getting energy from the sun.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe he didn't go into detail. But I do know that it's definitely possible. Yes, but they don't know how long you can do it for. But it's definitely possible.
Speaker 3: It is possible. And look, if we're talking about as long as you're intaking the amount of water that you need, you can survive weeks. Especially if we're talking about a professional d one athlete retired, his body is in peak physical condition. Yes, granted it is banged up, in bruised, and he's had some injuries. But my point is, though he is still not just some joe blow off the street. At the point of retirement, he had a tons of muscle mass and protein that he could have his body ate itself off as long as he kept the water intake right and he monitored himself. Again, athlete whose body was his money maker, so to speak, he knows his body. You can do it correctly. I'm not saying it's impossible, but.
Speaker 1: I'm also not going to sit here and say that only people at peak condition are able to do that.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm saying that, Okay, if you're gonna do the breath Arean thing for a while to gain something from the experience, then fine, not gonna knock you. You do it for the length of time you say you're gonna do it. If you're saying you have lived as a breath Areian for years of human existence and somehow you're alive, no water, no food, just air and sunshine, yeah, yeah, yes, DM me please yeah and look. And I'm not saying that. It's not just dick. I'm genuinely I have so many questions.
Speaker 1: And it's not to bash anybody by any means. It is literally we want to understand because times get tough and we might be coming up on World War three, who knows what's gonna happen. It might be beneficial to teach other people how to look up at the sun and benefit from the nutrients that it gives.
Speaker 3: As a prepper. If you have found a way to survive with no food or water, I got to know your secrets, teach me. Okay, this is not a place of judgments, the place of either A you're full of shit or B. I need to learn all of your secrets.
Speaker 1: But look, to be honest, bro, there's a lot of things that the human body is capable of knowing that we no longer either we forgot how to do, we no longer know how to tap into it. It's just old knowledge that just nobody talks about or even knows about anymore.
Speaker 4: That you know.
Speaker 3: I've seen videos, dude, And this is going to sound a.
Speaker 1: Little bit out of left field, but there are literally people out there who are able to stay underwater for like hours at a time because they've learned how to take the water and be able to basically breathe through the oxygen that is already in the water.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 1: It's so strange, but I believe it one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: There's this tribe and they're somewhere in the Southeast Asian you know, Pacific Ocean. They do not go on land. They only survive on these boats and rafts that they make. They go to land maybe once a year. Their entire existence is on the water, but they naturally and genetically have altered themselves over the course of time. This is what I believe as far as evolution goes. I do not believe in species change. But if you're telling me for the past five hundred years that you all have been deep sea harpooning with no scuba gear or weights and you've learned how to hold your breath that long, yeah, genetically, something is gonna get picked up along the way. But this guy was able to stay down for that long, go to the depths that like, dude, scuba divers don't even go to these depths. Right, He's doing it with nothing but shorts on and a harpoon gun that he rigged up with rubber bands. It's insane, but it's dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well it's the same thing as like, you know, ask ask a twelve year old overweight kid who is only used to sitting in his bedroom eating cheetos, playing video games all day and looking at, you know, YouTube videos of other people playing video games. Ask that kid to go run a mile. Not gonna be able to do it, no, Right, But if you're constantly doing it, and it's something it's a skill that you've picked up and you've stayed with, then it's only going to get a little easier and easier and easier over time in such a way that not only does it almost physically change your body and its capabilities. But it it it like it does something your mind that that gives you that confidence to know that you can do those kind of things.
Speaker 3: It's a weird. It's a weird phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Talking about what y'all talking about right there. That's how it worked for me, the mind speak. So the way it evolved is it started out real small like that, Okay, condition yourself, you come in. And what they did was they would come and visit me after that, okay. And then what they would do is they would almost give me downloads and stuff like that. It would come and talk to me and stuff like I said, well, I said, there are a lot of things that I don't understand about al us. And they said, well, it's not what you believe, it's what you accept. Yes, okay, so it's not what you believe, is what you accept? How many how many times you ever said this just out of language and just saying stuff, I don't believe.
Speaker 3: That I'm a good bit. I'll be honest with you, not for me.
Speaker 1: Stop saying I hardly ever say that.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that. Get out of that bad habit. The next thing I said, okay, I was gonna be a smart alee. I said, you know God? I said, yes, so you know Jesus say, of course, you know the Holy Spirit? Well yeah, I said, okay, Well how can I be closer to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit? They said, be more reverent? So I'm like, okay, I don't know what the word reverend means. They got me on that one.
Speaker 3: And that's the type of humor that I made.
Speaker 2: Okay. I I got to look this up, so I got all dictionary. It means to be more holy, to be more godlike. And I'm like, whoa okay, because I started asking on kind of questions, say, asked us any question when I said, well, okay, can a human levitateness?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: Okay, for sure? Can it? Can a human come in and out of portals?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: But that's not something we do every day. We don't do these type of.
Speaker 3: Things and clarify those are not demonic attributes? Correct? Okay, Now coming here, I'm a Christian. Here, I just want to gify.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that I getting arguments all the time with people, and I don't like this. Okay, and it's even today for come on the show, got onto it with another guy, because they're all demons. They're all demons.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: No, they're not. They are a species that is from another planet that came here because their planet died. Why because their sun is going dim? Yes, okay, and that's what happened, and so we happen to you know, just because we see something doesn't look right. You've ever seen people that don't look that look different than us, look weird, and you're like, oh, they're a bad person, obviously, No, quit doing that. Quit looking at people in different things like that. We're all different, Okay, yes, everybody. I mean there's a lot out there we haven't seen yet. When it starts showing up, guess what, you're going to be shocked.
Speaker 3: Now that being said, does that mean that every human that is able to levitate is using good, benevolent forces to do so? Absolutely not. I do believe there are demonic forces that work as well. I do believe that, Yes, there's tons of stuff that is being used. You can Charlatan, a magician can make himself levitate, and it's for the oohs and the os. There are people of a very demonic, satanic nature within certain realms of our existence that we have had on the show that talk about all kinds of magic, real world magic, real powers given to them through evil means. So once again I've always said this before Black White is it gotta be good, gotta be bad.
Speaker 2: You have to test the spirit, the Bobbam says it.
Speaker 3: That's where I get it from. No, I get that.
Speaker 2: I get that test every spirit.
Speaker 3: Now here's the things we can't answer. There's no easy answer for every little weird thing about our existence. Bro, There's no way we can just blanket policy everything. What I can blanket policy with is discernment and test the spirit. Right. But here's I want to make a little clarification here, man.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now you and many other people have gotten on me for playing with tarot cards for certain meditations maybe whatever the whatever the wo woo shit is. I haven't messed with a Wigi board. I'm not scared to do it.
Speaker 2: Just okay you about that, Okay, Okay, let me tell you something. As a Christian, I did something because I heard somebody do something. Let me tell you what happened. Okay, I'm gonna tell you real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just tell you a result of that, oh please?
Speaker 2: So there's this guy and he's a x NASA engineer and his name is Kumbo okay, and h really nice, older gentleman stuff like that. I caught him on a live one time. I'm talking, so we started asking about things and I started asking questions. So he talked about before a couple of shows. Go look him up, Coombo Baker, and he talked about blowing a shaffar. Okay, to some people, that's just blowing a sheep horn or something like that, right, wrong, No.
Speaker 3: The shafar is a very specific.
Speaker 2: You got that, okay, so listen to I don't know sarosa. So it's it's act a koodoo horn that is hauled out that you blow on that is used for spiritual warfare. It's also used as a weapon of warfare.
Speaker 3: That the ears were like she used You never heard about the Walls of Jericho falling.
Speaker 1: I know the wrestler Chris Jericho. He and her special move was the Walls of Jericho.
Speaker 3: That there's a reason why that name was used and that move was a thing. There's a whole story behind it. We'll get into it. Another Boston crab, this guy I swear Anyway, long story short, it is two horns that come out like that, and they are extremely loud, so loud in fact, that when the Israelites would go into battle, before they would even form up their battle lines, they would basically call out the praise and worship team. We get in the drums, we getting the horns, were making some noise, we letting them know who just arrived on field of battle.
Speaker 1: And it really did work like Viking style.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, much more.
Speaker 2: So let me let me go with that a little bit more. Okay, sure, because we don't know what we're doing, we go and we experiment with things. Okay, let me tell you what happened. God is my witness has happened. I was in a room something like this by myself, and I did a certain call like a wounded wolf.
Speaker 3: So for anybody who is not a hunter, real quick, there's not many creatures that are going to respond to the call of a wounded alpha predator. I want that to be fully grasped before he says whatever he's about to say. When a dying rabbit noise happens, coyotes come out, when a dying deer noise happens, Wolves or maybe bears, depending on your geographic location. Whatever a predator of a deer is coming out. If a wolf is wounded, either A the entire wolf pack is coming to aid it, or B whatever eats wolf meat is coming to eat.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sir, playing around with stuff or get you in trouble. And this is what happened. I made that noise. I'm not gonna do it. But this thing came through a dimension and it was as tall as his room and stuck his head down and looked at me and he put his head back in and it was a alpha dog man or rugaroo.
Speaker 3: Here we go, son, let's go, here we go.
Speaker 2: And told you it's gonna get creepy. It's getting better. Yes it did it did it came, It came through, and I don't play with that anymore, Okay, but I.
Speaker 3: Know I know that.
Speaker 2: See, you have to be careful with the things you're playing with. People want to play with wigi boards and all that. You don't know what you don't know what you're playing with now, okay. So things had come out, and sometimes they leave you alonge, sometimes they don't. Okay. So going back to the story about Koombo Baker, he went to this one area Oklahoma. And he starts blowing this thing and it's a certain octave there again, certain noise. And when he hit it, not only did different clans a bigfoot come, so did the dog man the rugaroo.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Was now?
Speaker 1: What was the purpose?
Speaker 3: Was it? To check out? You know, to try and help their own? Cry? All right?
Speaker 2: So here here's the throw a Bible store at you real quick? Okay? You ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here we go. So you ever think about I think of deep stuff like this, man, I think real deep. Okay. So here's a bunch of ears of lights. They're worn out from traveling forty years in the wilderness. They cross over the river Jordan, and all of a sudden, guy says, okay, send off these spies. He's twelve size and spies and some what you see he's giants?
Speaker 3: And wasn't it twelve spies from each tribe?
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, okay, you're ready play along with me here, just just hanging there. This is what the I don't want to offend about it. I'm really trying not to offend anybody. Please, don't get offending your Christian But you gotta think deeper, and you gotta pray about it, and let the whole spirit, the leg you in God's Okay, So here we go. Do you think it was just the Israelites killing all those giants the Nephelin?
Speaker 3: So let's go there real quick, let's go. Do I believe that this group of what used to be Egyptian slaves who had no discernible skills other than slave work, who were wandering in the desert for forty years, who had no agriculture skills because God gave them manna? Okay, they literally did nothing but walk for forty years.
Speaker 2: Let me stop you just for a second.
Speaker 3: Oh how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty okay, Jonathan, how are you thirty three? I'm fifty eight? So wait, wait what I'm gonna show you something? Forty years That means my generation is dying off. Your dre generation is coming in. You get it. You see the timeline my generations dying off that they're dying off left and right right now your generations coming in. So it's a whole new generation of people. If those skill sets and a those things have been passed on, you're brand new, right. So, so the thing about the shefar and all that had to be taught, had to pass, that had to be passed down, had to be taught how to blow those things. What do you do for warfare and stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now keep in mind, like you said, a new generation's coming up. This generation has known nothing but wandering in the desert since birth to thirty years old. We ain't did nothing but wander through sand dunes in a massive circle. Because if you look at the distance from Egypt to Israel, that is not a far distance.
Speaker 2: Just went on circles.
Speaker 3: They went in circles for forty years, dude, sure, And now the time has come we get to the land that we have been promised, and they're as literal giants inhabiting it.
Speaker 1: And prepared people. They walk into a fucking no, no, no, we are not talking about.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, some six foot t We are talking about Nephelom. We're talking about half breed, hybrid humanoid demonic entities that are currently thriving in the land that we were promised. And keep mo none of us have even picked up a sword to do ship else but walk for forty years.
Speaker 2: Now they start blowing these chaffars.
Speaker 3: And all of a sudden they got help. They not only destroyed the entire race of giants and took back their land. They did it so quickly that it is not even described like it's boom. They went in and took him. There's dude, even the children. Okay.
Speaker 2: So the whole thing is is that you were talking about playing with terror cards and everything and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And and my thing is, please be careful what you're doing, because you can open up portals, you can different things that you don't understand what you're doing. You can blow on the shafar. Also, you've got a dog man sitting here looking at you, got a big foot sitting at you. You got something else you're looking at you. You don't even know what it is. And they're big, and they're ready for war, and they're ready for war. They're coming in, buddy. And that they were to bust something, to kill something that came.
Speaker 3: You just came out here to hear what it said.
Speaker 2: So understand that when Koombo Baker blew this thing, when I spoke this certain octave, it brought something there. Okay, And it happened, as God is my witness, that happened, all right. And he he he said. It wasn't only one plan. It was multiple clans of everything that came through. So what I'm saying is sometimes we want to we want to go out and play with things, but you gotta be careful what you're playing with. Yep, Okay, you gotta be very very careful because what happens in you could bring these scenes supernaturally through the veil.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm having a hard time to understanding what you're trying to say here, because you're saying, this dude blew a horn and there's some ship that came through that was scary, and.
Speaker 3: So he heard them.
Speaker 2: The whole point is is that when you start like like I just made a certain noise, Okay, I made a sound of a wounded wolf about to hit an octave, and these things came through. Uh huh, same thing with him. You get what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Do you know what a dying wolf sounds like? Real ship? I could imagine, you could imagine. Have you ever actually heard a dying wounded wolf in your life? Probably not? Neither have I neither had we haven't, Right, But when the wolf makes that noise, a certain creature answers that particular call. And in this case, you say it was an alpha dog man I do want to ask you, how do you know it was an alpha? What was the difference of the look or the build or whatever, what made you discernibly this is the alpha.
Speaker 2: This was probably about ten foot tall, huge, and the head was bigger than what I saw and it was all in black.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it could have been a more senior or older or bigger one, or do you know for sure this was the alpha?
Speaker 2: It made that that that I just had that it's an intuition with you, okay, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: And as far as the horns, and what he's talking about is his friend went out to blow this horn, to blow this horn, He didn't know that he was rallying a war cry.
Speaker 2: They were just trying things out, they were.
Speaker 3: They bought this traditional horn. They want to hear what it sound like. You can't just do this in a miliar neighborhood. This thing is wow.
Speaker 2: They were testing all these things to see what kind of things because they'd had heard things. You know, they were testing stuff out. So I'm gonna go back a little bit to where I left off at and then I'm gonna bring up so I'm sorry you get bumped. The thing I'm gonna go into more of what happened to me and how the stuff came together and everything.
Speaker 1: So sure, but before you do that, yeah, I just want to clarify this because I'm still not the full gist of it. So he blew a horn, something appeared, something scary and ran.
Speaker 2: Through the woods. It didn't just it didn't appear. It came out of nowhere. I mean just store running through woods. All these things ran.
Speaker 1: It attracted this, yes, intacted it. Whenever you made the wounded wolf sound, a similar thing happened.
Speaker 2: But it came through a veil, okay, through it came through whatever you want to call it. It wasn't a portal, wasn't a round thing. It wasn't a window that opened up. It was the veil.
Speaker 1: And also also, whenever you're talking about the Israelites, they blew this horn. It killed all the giants. These were good things.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to understand. You're you're saying that there was something. What you're saying is you're blowing a horn, something scary happens. You say, the dying wolf say.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what I'm trying to say is this is that they have the ying and the yang. We don't quite understand the good and the bad together how it works together. But all but for God, all things works works together for his purpose. Okay, So the Israelites were coming through, they got all these giants. But unless somebody has some supernatural power or they they are some kind.
Speaker 3: Of anointed warrior on a level, and that's the story.
Speaker 2: Superman whatever, Sure you're not gonna knock down on a giant bro twenty three feet get out of here. Sorry, not going to happen. So what they were taught was they could summons these things that would come and help. Now how do I know all this? Because I started reading these books called the Lost Book. Oh I loft those one books called the Lost Book of Bible. And when I did, I would pray and I would ask for interpretation and stuff like that, because a lot of this stuff was pretty deep. Had I had to read a little bit and how to get away from it. Read a little bit and get away from it. You gotta let you've got less some things married, and you let them come on down and get and let happen. Okay. And so I'm like, because I ask the craziest questions. Man, I asked the craziest stuff like, Okay, Jacob's ladder, you know, I want to know about stuff like that. So since this thing happened to me, I started looking at all the cryptids, stuff in the Bible, everything, everything in front and.
Speaker 3: Back, Leviathan, everything's talk about you get all the way through.
Speaker 2: So Leviathan is a big dragon. That's that's in It's in the Bible.
Speaker 3: That's in there, okay, and it's a Marianna's trench. Currently, I'm just I'm.
Speaker 2: Convinced that there's there's there's more than one.
Speaker 3: Can MultiMate around the world have brought this if you look.
Speaker 2: At here's what let me look at. Okay, in the Bible, all right, not being preachy, not being preciated off, but I'm really trying not to. But when Jesus cursed the demons or the spirits, they said, throw us into the pigs. Why because the pigs went into the water and they drowned. But they drowned. But what happened to the spirits that were least the water a little strange? Huh. So a list is the kind of crazy things I look at now, And I'm still looking all the I don't read my Bible the same anymore. I know I'm saved. I go to church regularly, I take my community regularly. I communicate with God, but it's on a deeper level now, yep, So I want to know everything.
Speaker 3: But that's not to say that you don't need the Bible.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying no, I need the Bible. I need I need God. I need the Holy Spirit every day, no doubt, believe me. The law marks sometimes you need Jesus.
Speaker 3: Some people are going to be like, oh, well, he's one of those Christians.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's not I'm not saying that whatsoever. I'm into the deeper things, I really am. I'm in the more spiritual things and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Now, when you say the Walls of Jericho, the story that we've been taught is that through their their blessing from God, because these are God's chosen people, which is true, that they will Hey look look, I'm sorry. No other culture can do what they have done systematically throughout the course of human history. I'm sorry. It can't be Dune. But anyway, they the story is that they were they were so invigored and blessed by God, they came through and slayed all the giants and took their land, which is not a lie. According to the story that you say happen. That is not a false statement. There is some things missing. Some we got from A to Z. There's a. There's twenty four letters missing there. But the point is that Z happened.
Speaker 2: It did happen.
Speaker 3: There you go. So you are saying that these horns potentially we weren't there. We don't fully know this for sure. However, you have reason to believe that these horns called upon beings of a realm that we cannot really perceive or see, and that they aided the Israelites in their quest.
Speaker 1: I want you, sir, so so why would they help them?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: The answered the call, okay, but why imagine? Why is it then whenever old boy is blown through the horn, he's not being aided.
Speaker 3: Or they showed you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: They showed up. They were looking for something to do.
Speaker 3: They thought that he was calling for aid. They can be ready to throw down.
Speaker 2: Waiting who is they are?
Speaker 1: Are we talking dog Man?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're talking dog Man in Bigfoot. So dog Man and Bigfoot is aiding rugaroo because.
Speaker 3: Okay, they work in tandem.
Speaker 2: They came, they came to the call. Okay, they actually came to the call.
Speaker 1: And this is what you experienced whenever you hold like a wounded wolf.
Speaker 2: I how and y'all don't ask me why the world I did this. I don't know, but me being I'm for me being me and being nosy.
Speaker 3: For the record, I'm not I'm not questioning.
Speaker 1: I just really want to know.
Speaker 3: We're getting clarification.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: So let's just talk about that.
Speaker 3: There's nothing I don't believe it. Let's go, let's go to the next part.
Speaker 2: Okay, So twenty nineteen twenty, so the following uh after twenty twenty, I started buying books. Okay, so I started buying a lot of books. I started reading.
Speaker 3: You do audio books, you do actually hard paper.
Speaker 2: I do hard paper books. Because what I would do is I would leave an hour early to go to work, and I would get there about twenty minutes, twenty five minutes. And then what I would do is I would read. I'd stay in my truck and I read. Okay, so I just sit there in my truck and I read, and I meditate. Sometimes just to see what happens, you know, And so I started by on these peoples. The first guy I bought his book was Kawani laps writis I've heard the name. Okay, So I bought both his books, read them when I went through and made notes. The second guy was I read about. The other guy's name was doctor Johnson, doctor matt Johnson. And this one gets crazy, okay, following season. Okay, it's twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Is this a Christian author?
Speaker 2: He is a Christian? A Christian?
Speaker 3: Would you classify as a Christian book?
Speaker 2: No, he's had he's had his own Bigfoot experience.
Speaker 3: Okay, these are big Foot books.
Speaker 2: He's a big foot book right, Okay, So he's the big Foot books. And the reason why I bought his books is because he is a Christian kind of has the same path mind. He was walking with his family in Oregon and one came up to him, which is crazy, just walked up to him and started, you know, walked by him and was right there. Before this, I wasn't believing in all and that that story gets really, really really deep you look into it, doctor Matthew Johnson, And so I read his book. We read both the books, read them. And so one thing, uh Corny Lapsarada said was when you go into woods, respect them, treat him as a family unit. Okay, this is your home, this is your studio. I'm gonna come in and go to mama Manner's gonna be respectful when you go in. Let your intentions be known. Tell them who you are. What they sing, y'all, tell me know who you are. But I interest yourself. I'm I'm Scott Pace. I'm here, I'm gonna hunt. I'm gonna come over here. I'm gonna shoot my deer. So shoot my dear. I'm gonna take my deer and I'll leave. Okay, that's what I'm gonna do. So I actually start practicing that.
Speaker 3: So I did that, and there's something to be said for that as well, setting your intentions before you even set out right right speaking things into existence.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you said that.
Speaker 3: No, I know, so fucking happy. I know you felt the tingle. You were waiting for this moment because I put a pin in that. I'll come back to that, but continue your story.
Speaker 2: Pin that one on the ball, right, Yeah, yeah, Okay, So I go into the woods. You know this is this is, like I said, it just keeps getting snowballer with all the stuff. So I go into one of sands and I always hunting everything. It's getting dark, so I said, okay, and he calls them. There's two types. He names them two types. He calls them the janu and the tray coon.
Speaker 3: Now this is for dog men.
Speaker 2: This is for sasquat, sasquat, sasquatch, which I about sasquatch here cannot not not dog man. Okay, make sure, let me just say this right now. But the dog man, I don't trust them one bit. Okay, I don't trust them. I don't like them. The rugaroo, I don't trust in them. And they're a whole different predatory.
Speaker 1: Even though they've aided.
Speaker 3: But I would say, aren't they subservient to the Bigfoot? So as long as you are under the protection of the Bigfoot, it's not that you have to trust them, but you don't feel like it's not that you're not touchable. But at the same time, you have friends that are of a higher caliber than them. How does this work?
Speaker 2: I think the hierarchy is the Bigfoot than a dog man up front of them. Okay, okay, So that's what that's what it is. Okay. Now they're all spiritual beings. Okay, just leave it at that. So anyway, I'm out there and my deer stand and I said, if you're the Jean Nue, would you please give me a sign? Man. All of a sudden, the woods just start lighting up. I've got a picture of that, and it shows these faces and it's silhouettes, big small ones. And then all of a sudden, I look, I can start taking pictures. Okay. Then as zooming on this one spot and I take a picture and it's like Eddie the Munster.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then I see a bigger face behind it. Then all of a sudden, by the pine tree, I see something move. I look, there's a mother bigfoot and there's a baby big foot in front of it. Now this is this is incredible. She's like this, she's holding her baby. Yet I'm like, whoa, this is this is too much, this is this is more than I can handle. And now they're starting to come out and show themselves to me.
Speaker 3: So this is no longer a light being. You are now seeing a brown for black black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're nice, and I'm thinking, okay, before I don't know if they were gonna kill me hormy or whatever. Now, but now they're they're being benevolent. Okay, they're just being nice. There's it's just like, hey, here's baby.
Speaker 3: You know. So the Jean new Jean, you or Jean Neue Jean Jean are the tall, hairy, black, oily skinned? How tall would you? I mean, I'm assuming females are smaller, bigger? How does that work with them?
Speaker 2: You got different sizes, I mean the ones I seen and even got the Nebraska. Yet the one is Nebraska. God, we're huge.
Speaker 3: So the two that we have here are the Jean and the other type of Nebraska's whole other breeds.
Speaker 2: That's just what doctor Johnson said. He clarifies them in two two classes. Okay, that's the good ones and the bad ones. Now as far as them different shapes and sizes and all that stuff and whatever, they got so many different ones around the Gauntlet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There, it's it's just like looking at all of us. There's human race, Okase, there's different types and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So these two types are light and dark being or good and bad entities.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, yes, yes, And so that was that season. Okay, So the next season rolls around and that's two on twin twenty one. Twenty two was last season. So twenty one, my best friend comes up there and says, hey, man, I'm gonna be off between a couple of weeks and said, we're in between jobs, okay, se contracting job and stuff in the plants. He said, I want to go hunt with you. I said, well, come on, I said, let's go. So take him that weekend and we go up there, and I had to do a little bit of work on our and ant present time. I was working on a I'm making a campground up there, so I'm kind of getting the land stuff done and everything. So come up there and help me.
Speaker 3: There's on the new least right by your family land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which by family land, it's a family lane, but the least is just right right by a quarter mile away.
Speaker 3: Thanks right there.
Speaker 2: When it comes and help me. And so the first morning nothing happened, right, So that night we went back that evening and actually nothing happened then either. So that was the Friday. So we left early early Friday morning, hunted that morning, hunted that night, and nothing happened. But on the way out, I started mind speaking to him, and I said, look, if you're here, which I know you are, would you please give us a sign? No sooner than It's like they were reading my mind and were waiting for me to do something, say something. They went. I heard a deep, deep voice, like a like a lion. Okay, Then I heard at the same time, I hear my cousin getting his side by side. He cranks up, starts coming towards I hear, and I stopped. I looked at him. He looked at me, and I said, now you believe he's like bruh. He said, it's time to get out here. I said, looking, I said, I said, if they wanted to get you, they'd already got you. I said, they're not like that. I said, they're not going to do that.
Speaker 3: You realize I would have legitimately had to change my pants when we got back to camp. There's no way I'd be so excited if I heard that. You'd be so excited the whole time.
Speaker 2: Were we going to get on the golf cart? You know, we're driving out and everything. The whole time his heads on see oh yeah, he's like looking all over the place and everything, And I just died laughing. You know, so we're going back.
Speaker 3: But he had lost his mind.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he got he got his first taste of it. And even now we had talked, you know, later on to some people. You understand, you know what I'm talking about. And I even told them about it, and I said, I tell you what, y'all come on out here. I said, you want to talk big, I said the young bias. I'm not gonna aim names, no, but I will give you the funny thing. And we it was a group of young men were talking with us, and I said, uh, you want to come out there. It's good. Let you go spend the night out there. Let's see what happens in the morning. I want to come back. Yeah, I said, you don't talk big.
Speaker 3: I said, Okay, for the record, I remember you extending us an invitation to come camping. Well you're so ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give us a time and let me finish my campground and we'll get that done. We'll go up there. But I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 3: You have no idea how excited we are.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's going to be an incredible situation.
Speaker 3: If you bring infrared, bring we want to see it.
Speaker 2: All you got like a cabin or a trailer or something like that that we're building a campground. But it's like you can get in a ten if you want to.
Speaker 3: And then a type of camping yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And and look, you build as many fires as you want to build a big fires you want. You don't mind this cross there. And then we go out there and you know, just camp out and have a good time and stuff. But they do come up. Okay. So the same weekend, my buddy's there. My cousin let me borrow some equipment had and I had to. I had some crush concrete delivered, so I was out there, you know, go ahead and leveling all the stuff out and everything. But one morning we couldn't get it started.
Speaker 3: And it was weird.
Speaker 2: It's like nothing worked. Everything we try to and and my cousin going and took us all apart. Weird, weird wed Win's start. All of a sudden, my cousin and there's a bunch of us over there. Okay. My cousin dog run towards the woods at the bottom of the woods right there and just starts growling, his hair sticking up all over the place. And everybody's looking except for me, and I'm watching all them watch the woods and uh, when the dog kind of settled down a little bit and I walked over to my cousin, I said, it's his dog is a big old German shepherd. I said, did your dog always do that? And he said he never done that before them. He said, okay, so we had we had huh what he was doing this at? What?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: He the dog ran. We were sitting there working on a piece of equipment. There's a big backo and everything. We couldn't get it started, and so all the cousins came over, was looking at it. Right, So we're trying to get started, but the dog just took off towards the woods right there on our property. Right there's a creek at the bob. It ran right down there and it starts growling. That's what we said, same thing, and what you know, I'm like going, hmm, okay, but I knew something was.
Speaker 3: There, so nobody visually saw what it was.
Speaker 2: Now that nobody, but the dog didn't go forward anymore either.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: So, when we first had that land cleared and everything, and they had came with a forestry multar cleaned everything off real good, and everything. We had a pad built, a built, huge pad, and so uh, my cousin told me said, look, next time you come hunt and bring bring some grass seed, say, because he's gonna start washing. He said, just go out there and put some grassy kind of hold it. And so I did. So I went up there and it was a Sunday evening. I went huted, didn't see anything. So I came back and I started taking a ceedar, going back and forth on top of this big old clay pad, and all of a sudden, I hear something. It's coming through the National forest right a dark It jumps the road next to us, coming out of the National Forest to our land, goes down to the bottom where a creek is, and it comes up and it gets on the edge of the property. It's like on all fours and it just gets down and it's looking at me. And I looked at it, and it wasn't that far away. It's about thirty yards away, and I'm looking in it's looking at me. About that time, my cousin they had gone to town and they come in and they were to come in in the truck and they started moving aside me and I looked at it, and I just took the cedar, flipped it upside down, left it, and walked away from it. But I was praying the whole time. I'm like, yep, Lord, don't let me die today. But whatever it was, it looked like a dog man.
Speaker 3: That really did.
Speaker 2: But it could have been a sasquatch too.
Speaker 3: But it was big.
Speaker 2: It was about seven foot long, and it was big and black, just solid black. But it ran through the woods. Well I say it was like a dog man because it ran like a deer going through the wood. But it was long strides and it was all black when it came around.
Speaker 3: It was on all fours when it yes, I guess, and.
Speaker 2: It hunkered down like a like a German ship with our dog would when when it get down in a belly.
Speaker 3: So that's another question. Interesting point. Sasquats have also been called by some, I would say, ignorant circles to be the missing link between the evolutionary chain from ape to human, if you believe in that sort of thing. However, every story that I hear of them are walking upright, and if there are some sort of ape hybrid quote unquote, they don't really show many of the attributes or patterns of an ape species. If anything, they seem more humanoid, right, Like they don't run at full sprint when they're trying to take off. They don't go on all fours and lunch. They run standing up? Correct?
Speaker 2: Well, they do both, do they?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: They go from feet to hands to feet to hands to feet to hands. And they can move pretty fast.
Speaker 1: Too, So they can do that while I would imagine if they're trying to halt as all furs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know if they if they have like a longer leg span, would it be Yeah, I don't know. That's why I'm asking. I've never seen one myself.
Speaker 1: I mean, you think about the fastest creatures on Earth are on four Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's a very good point. That's a very good point. Okay, so they can do both. Can they climb with only?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Like could they hang from their feet from a branch or? Their feet are more like hours than.
Speaker 2: They're more like hours, So they're extremely strong. I mean, my god, they can break trees like they're nothing sure, all kind of stuff like that. You know, they're breaking trees and stuff and put them over the road and stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: And I have a picture of footprints that are in the road and it's weird. I'm looking at the at the picture at the broken tree and I'm making an arrow so on a broken tree, Like that's a big thing. You know. They said, no, look at the footprints. I like, do what they said to me. Look at that. Look at the footprints right there. So that kind of things they do when you looking at pictures. They help you find stuff too. Wow, which is crazy. You know, look at this right here and I'm like wow, I said, man, I have never seen that. But what if you're looking at pictures. I'll teach people how to do it right now. The main thing you want to do is when you're looking at pictures is look for eyes and look for partial looks. Like if you if you're looking behind something, you're looking like this, you're gonna see a face and something you seem footy when you when you see the things called totem poles, what do you think.
Speaker 3: About you're talking about in the Native American cultures?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so just long poles put different faces on it.
Speaker 3: Well, now, there's been different reasons as to why they I've heard that the totem poles represented chiefs past, right, and so it goes from this level to the top. I've heard that it was their deities, and that this level was the floor or earth god or deity. The very top was an eagle or the sky god or deity or sun. It depends on the culture and depends on what he's just talking about.
Speaker 1: The visual of the faces.
Speaker 3: Faces animal.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me kind of explain something little bit to you. So some of the totem poles are different faces and stuff like that, which that's what they saw. So when I see stuff like that, they're stacked on top of each other, and they're in pictures, okay, and people say, oh, that's Paradela, it's Paradelica. No, that's them cloaking and blending in. But what you do is for eyes first, and all of sudden you say, wait, man, it looks like a face. No, that looks like a face. No, that looks like a face. And you're like, my god, count all the faces in here. You know, there's a bunch of them. Sometimes you're stacked on top of each other like a totem pole. And you'll see that anytime you see trees. Look in the actual tree. Sometimes you'll still face look on the side. You'll see stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: For the record, for uh, people don't know what a what paradolia is. It's just like whenever you see faces on things, like some people have seen faces on the moon. They're just like, no, that's just your mind trying to make sense of it. And so that's called paradolia.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you don't believe that that's what you're seeing. You know, I'm not your mind tricking you. You know you're seeing something.
Speaker 3: You acknowledge that it.
Speaker 2: Is a real thing. But I can show you some stuff, and you've got pictures in here that I've sent y'all that it is definitely not paradola, just because I mean, there's a there's a group of as they can see all this stuff. And and let me say, I don't just say this, let me back up. In the beginning, I wasn't good at finding them either. I'm not. Okay, I wasn't, but I'm now.
Speaker 3: It's like those I spies in the in the Sunday comics. You're not good at it at first.
Speaker 2: You gotta get it, you gotta look at it, and somebody's gotta teach you right, so you're gonna he gonna laugh. But some of the best people look at what the women, I believe. I would contact these ladies and they would say, Okay, it's right here, look at this Scotty, look over here or something like this. Okay, so it looks like this, it's oh okay, not all sind it just snaps.
Speaker 1: You know, the same thing goes for the hypnosis. They're actually a lot easier to believe what they're seeing because most men, you know, we stay on the opposite side of the brain, the one that's more grounded to earth. And I'm not seeing that, I'm not believing that. Yeah it's an image that flashed in my mind, but I'm making that up that kind of shit, Whereas women, for the most part, are a lot more open to these kind of things, and you know, they're not so dismissive. And I guess it's the point I'm trying to make.
Speaker 3: Not even just that. But we remember in boot camp, bro snapping in and learning how to shoot. Typically, women shoot hooters did better at boot camp than male shooters on average, most of them never picking up a rifle of the day in their life, the reason being very similarly to what I think you're saying here. They don't have any bad habits. Okay, a man coming into boot camp, Oh, I've been home my dad's since I've been four years old. He knows how to shoot. It doesn't matter if you know how to shoot. We're teaching how to shoot this way for a reason. The girls who have never done anything, when the dude says do this, do this. They do it because they have no bad habits. Their brains have been wired to do something certain things a different way than men. We look at a tree, we know to see the tree. A woman would look at this image and look at it in a different perspective and a different light because their brains are wired to do it differently. That's I definitely see this for sure.
Speaker 1: Why are you man splanning?
Speaker 3: Jeeves, No, it's the same way. Look like this. My wife does this shit all the time. She'll tell me to go in the fridge and grab to name. It doesn't matter. Anything could be the ketchup. I open the door, I'm looking around. There is no ketchup. I am confident I know what the ketchup bottle looks like. Fridge has no ketchup. Inside of it. I close it, Babe, we're out. I go to the pantry, go grab a new one. She goes in the fridge and pulls out the ketchup. A she's a magician or b if she shows me exactly where it was, dude, it was like where this mic is to my saint. Let me it was dead eye.
Speaker 2: Can tell you about that real quick. You gotta laugh your tell Oh, this is funny. So then they start coming to our house. They come inside the house, and I'm like, how were they doing this stuff? What really kicked it all off was my wife went outside when it was really cold one time, you know, in the wintertime, and she went put the garbage out. She comes back, she goes, did you see that footprint and the mud out there? It wasn't rained a lot, you know, it's cold, rain everything. And in fact, it's when it snowed, and and I don't have much here in losing on.
Speaker 3: I want every decade exactly.
Speaker 2: So anyways, it had it had snowed, it was cold and wet outside. She goes go outside and go look at us. I ain't going outside cold right now, not glad, So I look at it. Says okay, so I put my clothes on it, go out there, like what in the world. I take a picture and it's it's not a huge foot. It's whiter than my like our feet. It's it's wider but not as long. So it's it's it's a wide foot. Okay, like a hobbit foot. Well it's it's a human foot, but it's a wide foot and it's in the mud right there. I'm like, there we go, another one footprint right here.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: So then all of a sudden, these other weird things started happening to casters, looking around and doing crazy things like that. So they start moving things in the house and you think it's like ghosts, and so it's not. It's them. So I got ready to go to work, put my lunch out, put my wallet there, put my keys there, Get ready to go because I'm fixing to grab my stuff to go work. Can't find my keys. Can't find the keys. Now I look over there and there on the cabinet, like, oh my god. So then I took my keys moved them over there. Okay, here's a kicker. So we let the dog out one time and she's an Australian shepherd. Okay, Blue healer mixed a pretty dog, really really.
Speaker 3: Good dog that sounds like a great dog's.
Speaker 2: She's a great dog, she really is. So we let her out. Okay, I don't say. My wife looks at how long has the dog been out? That I don't a while about fifteens she goes, uh, she goes, go walk out there and see you see the dog? When dog you nowhere to be found? So I said, I said, come here, I said, the dogs outside. She goes, well, go get on the golf cart. Ride the neighborhood. She goes, this ain't like her, So give him the golf cart. It's a ride and talk to the neighbors, stuffing like, hey man, what's up y'all? See our dog? No, I ain't seen a dog. So she goes out. In the meantime, she sits on a porch and rocker. She starts talking to him. She said, if you took my dog, please bring it back. She goes, that's our pet. Don't fool with it. About that time, I have a three car garage. It's locked up. The roll up doors are down, the walk through door is closed. It's locked. She hears the dog banging on the inside rollup door Wow. Gets the keys, goes out there to the door, opens up the door, the dog comes out. Now wait I get back. They're both inside. I said, oh, you found a doll. She was waiting because I gotta tell you something. I look at the doll. The dog's counting us like this. It's just yeah, the years of down everything, it's spoke. I'm like, Lucy, you're okay. So I stop playing with a rub and she's like staying right by my wife. She don't want to move. Wow.
Speaker 3: So this dog was pulled through a portal then put back in somewhere.
Speaker 2: So you talk about crazy stuff they do there. You go, how can they how can they take my dog and put it inside the shop like a lot locked door?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's that's the crazy things they do like that.
Speaker 3: That's insane. And they moved your keys in order to misdirect you while they did it.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was a different story. That was a different time. I thought that was one, then the other that was that was a different time. Okay, just like that all the time. You know, Can I ask you that? Certainly ask me any questions you want.
Speaker 1: Why would you assume that it would be bigfoot?
Speaker 3: That that did that was a dog man trying to get at you for having a pet dog.
Speaker 2: No, let me know your hierarchy.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me explain something to you. They had. Now this is gonna sound weird and far fetched, but at this point they had actually showed me that they come and drop their kids off at your house to teach them when they're young. Now they're cloaking. And when they first dropped them off there, you could see little black flashes. Okay, the little ones, little little black flashes, and you catch them doing but they cloak. Okay. I had them coming the middle of the night when I'm going to sleep, and they would push up on me. I had a beard like yours at one time. Yeah, they love my beard. MAYE sit there and play my beard. I'm like, stop it, you know, don't do that. Then one night went them grabbed me on the button. I didn't like that. I was like, I can get a person now, don't don't stop it.
Speaker 1: Aggressive grad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of weird. It's kind of freaking. It's kind of it's kind of like that that's off limbit. Don't do that. Okay, I'm married, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Is it cheating?
Speaker 1: If it's interdimensional, that's my question there.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, not even the cheating side of it. This is just me personally. I would find it way more offensive if somebody was like digging their fingers in my beard that I didn't know than some random person like grabbing my butt. Grabbing my butt be weird, it would be off footing, but I'd be like, all right, move on. Somebody like growing up, getting up in my beard, like that's my face, dude.
Speaker 2: Like this just taking their back of their fingers. Now, you have to understand that.
Speaker 3: If it was welcome, that's one thing. But just some random entity doing it, nah, man, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: This is the thing that they liked doing. Aggravates the mess out of me. Is though they have hair and warm like you know, like hair like your beard, and they'll come and tickle my nose. Ah makes me mad as I'll get up and the whole time the cats look on just sitting there looking at them, you know, like this.
Speaker 3: But they're like cubs, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: They're little ones, they're cubs. But what they what they explain to me, what they do is they come so they can learn from humans. And then at a certain point they they're beyond that stage. And so they had got to where they got big and older and they were bad. When I say bad, the would do all kinds of crazy stuff. I mean, it's just so many things that my wife got excuse my friendship pissed.
Speaker 3: Got and they hit that age of adolescent they did they did is that those teenage years when people are prone to do wild ship and break things as they do.
Speaker 2: I hear you they break they did something. They did break something and I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: I would assume a tree.
Speaker 2: How did you know that this was the advanced version of the kids, because they actually showed me, you know, like a vision. They showed me said we're gonna come drop off the kids and let live one. I have a choice in this.
Speaker 3: How long do they live with you?
Speaker 2: Less than a year. That's how fast they grew up. They're little beating now they're little being farts. I mean little bitty, little bitty things. And all of a sudden they're like so you would see them, they're like, I'm five six, I'm short, okay, so they're almost as tall as I am.
Speaker 1: That quick are they like getting dropped off every day or do they stay there the entire time?
Speaker 2: They stay there the whole time. Their mom and daddy will leave. The know, the mom usually come drop them off and.
Speaker 3: They live in the woods. They don't come in. They're just here to observe.
Speaker 2: The trees and stuff. I've got actually got a picture of some of them in the trees and stuff like that. And this this past spring that came through and I was actually facing the south and I was trying to mine speak to them, and everything said no, turn around, look, look they were in the trees behind me.
Speaker 3: So wait, but they didn't live inside your home with you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they stayed there. They stayed there. They went inside the home.
Speaker 3: Now, why would the parents or the the olders, elders, whatever of this clan want these beings to live inside of a home if their natural state would be in the trees. That's my question.
Speaker 2: I don't know. The only thing explained to me and they said, was this is that we drop them off there so they will learn about humans.
Speaker 3: Learn.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you're with somebody training all the time, say like your job, but you was with them all the time. You were there one hundred percent they would learn your job pretty quick righting to school on. So they're way far in advanced than we are, way far an advance. And so here's the thing. I mean tell you before, but I don't know. But anyways, almost two years ago, my wife had a surgery hips already didn't go well at all when they put the pins in the nerve, actually the one the pins actually hit the nerve they're trying to protect. Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, really really bad thing. So anyways, my wife's suffering since that. She's starting to get better now, but still have some issues. But here's the crazy thing. We finally come home from the hospital and had to go back to work. So I took a few days off work. And we have track lighting in the house. Okay, so you point out the lights different directions. So my wife texts me, she goes, look at this, Okay, it's track lighting. She goes, no, look at it close. There's three lights pointing toward me. I said, okay, she goes, also look at the other thing in the picture. I'm not I'm trying to work and I'm trying to concentrate on what i'm doing, but I'm like, what in the heck, I look down there there's three blue orbs. Okay, there's three blue orbs in the picture. I said, well, that's just a reflection off the lights off. You can't off your your cell phones. Yea, she goes, no watch, She points to her cell phone down and takes them there right beside her. Well, yeah, and so I get back, take my shower and everything, get into late work. You know, it's like twelve o'clock at night. So I'll go upstairs until a good night and everything. See, Okay, she's yeah, I'm gonna go upstairs. I'll start mind speaking to them. I said, why did you do that? Just said, because there was an evil presence here? And she said and she they said that they pointed lights toward her to keep the evil off of her.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa, why not dude, believe that that that that would be something that they would, first of all, not only be capable of, but why wouldn't they try to help her. If they're sending their kids to you to learn your mind speaking with them, you're obviously not a predator. You're not coming after them, You're you're welcoming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes total sense.
Speaker 3: And you believe in the light orbs as well. You have read so many stories and found so many things about light orbs being either extraterrestrial, being healing, being protecting. I haven't heard of a negative light orb situation yet.
Speaker 2: These were all blue. Okay, So let me tell you this is one crazy thing they did, and it really this is this is when I got I rayed with them. But I was coming down the stairs one one Monday morning. Had to go to work and everything, and so I'm going downstairs and we have a little two story house and I'm coming down the stairs and all of a sudden, about four steps from the bottom, my feet come out from under me.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: And I mean I'm rolling down the stairs boom, boom, boom. And I'm reaching back, trying to ground the you know, the banished, anything to handrail, anything I can to stop right my body. I finally land on the floor and I'm just laying there and I'm in pain. I thought I broke my leg. I really did.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: All sudden a look, they weren't cloaking. They were standing there just looking at me.
Speaker 3: They realized they messed up.
Speaker 2: They were trying to beat me downstairs, and they ran up under my legs and say, y'all can't do this. You gotta I told them, mom, I said, you gotta come get them. I said, get them out of here. I said, they hurt me these times. I'm hurt really bad. And I just laid there for like thirty forty minutes, and my wife's like, you need to call down one one. I said maybe, I said, I don't know. I said I'm jacked up. That said, I'm really jacked up. But I never did go to doctor and everything. But anyways, I just I just kind of.
Speaker 3: Just nurse yourself alone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I moved slow so that that's one of the things they did do to meet it. It wasn't as an accident, and I got upset with them and they we had some conversations back and forth, and they said, look, it was an accident. They didn't know. I said, well, you need to tell them don't try to beat me downstairs. Yeah, okay, don't do that, because I said they knocked my out. They did a lot of my legs completely out from under me, and I went downstairs. Who crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow. So it just felt like a like a force h your legs.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, And it was little.
Speaker 1: It was like under my dernedees, you know, like like like a dog knocking you over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of like chop a block in the back of the knees man, So can.
Speaker 2: You can understand? Okay, here you go, Johnson. You're taking your right step, you go to put your left foot down, and when you go to put your left foot down, something knocks that up. Wonder you. So you're all balanced already. Then he hit the right one and you go, I mean both legs. I'll go down downstairs. Whoa crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty insane. So I want to get back to this whole intent thing that we put a pen in earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, yeah ahead, all right, talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I know where I do want and you we haven't got to Macy, Nebraska yet. Sure, sure, sure, but you had mentioned something earlier and I disagree with it. So I want to This is where I want to bring in the insurre. So, in my opinion, intent truly is everything. If the bigfoot and the dog man and all these other creatures found out that you had ill intent, they probably wouldn't be as welcoming and have good, such good experiences with them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let me say this, Why am I being shared this? While they while? While are you guys getting it? You know there are people out there besides myself that all this is happening to. They won't come forward their stories like I do for some reason. I'm brave.
Speaker 3: I just go do it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you everything that happens. I'm I'm I'm an open book. I want to tell people what happen and just let them know that it's real.
Speaker 1: It is very real, right right.
Speaker 2: So when you talk about intent and stuff like that, I understand that I am a Christian. I have a Christian background, being a Christian all my life. I have good intentions. My heart is always trying to do the best thing I really am. But I think they sense that. But I believe they see the light inside of me. That is Jesus Christ, that is God, you know. And so I talk about intent, I think that's it. I think they see that my heart is good. Sure, I mean it's pure. Well we all got I don't know, but pure. I got some bad things sometimes. You know, I'm not any man who confess he is not is you know, not a sand is the liars what the Bible says?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: So I cannot say that I'm I'm perfect. I'm not perfect. I'm mistakes, I cuss, I do things. Sometimes I get aggravate it.
Speaker 1: You know, you did say excuse my French whenever you said pissed earlier.
Speaker 3: But the point is that we are all we are all imperfect centers. Yeah, it's okay, Sure he made us that way. It's a part of the plan, I promise, So.
Speaker 2: Go ahead with intend.
Speaker 3: I want all right, so I want to talk about this place.
Speaker 1: What I wanted to get into as far as intent is that most people think that you know, and I can't speak on behalf of everybody, but I can't speak on behalf of myself. Whenever you're messing around with tarot cards, yes, whenever you're messing around with crystals, whenever you're messing around with any of these kind of woo woo things, as some people would say. Now, I've never personally messed with the Wiji board. Not scared to, but I just haven't. But as far as Tarot cards go, I will say this that rate before I lay out the cards, however they fall. There is some would say a prayer that I put over these cards, and yes, and it's a positive intent, and I'm asking for a clear, positive message, and I only want this message from the beings with love in their heart. And I only want the message from the people or the beings that are guiding me.
Speaker 3: That are pure of heart.
Speaker 1: So to say, like, so what somebody taught me is that you know, you say like a little seance in a way, love and light all the time, something like something along those lines. Now, if you weren't to say that, I'm not saying that some negative evil entity wouldn't be able to come in and just fuck your world up, right, however, but I but I will say this is that if you go in there with that clear intent and you and you meditate on it with love and just good intentions, and there's other things that you can do.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you believe that nothing bad will answer as long as you put out good intention first. Absolutely, you truly to your core believe that as long as I mean good, nothing bad will happen.
Speaker 1: Look, it's not a belief, it's it's an experience.
Speaker 3: It's experiences that I've had.
Speaker 1: So it's not something that I need to believe, which is you know, thinking something that you've never experienced, right or you've never seen. It's just whenever the power of belief, first of all, is the enemy of knowing.
Speaker 2: I know it is.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is that I know from my experience through doing the tactics that I've done before I lay out the cards. Sure, I know that I get in a good message. And who's to say that those are automatically coming from the evil demon entities? Why wouldn't if I call upon angels, if I call upon my higher self, or whatever the case may be, Why wouldn't I get that message from them?
Speaker 3: Why would you? What's to say you would just because you want it? Life doesn't work that well? Okay, well, why is saying you're wrong? I'm saying hypothetical walk down this particular rabbit hole, that's all.
Speaker 1: Why is it that whenever you say a prayer, what makes you think that that's going to the good side?
Speaker 3: Because it's directed to one entity. I am not directing it to the all good of everything out there, ever, because that is so broad. I am calling upon even the evil in this world has a tinge of good in it. That's the ying and the yan, that's the hormony. Bat Okay, well, I'm up all of that.
Speaker 1: So if you know me, you know I call upon the Eloheim.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm with you, okay, So every time you do a tear a card, anything, you call upon specifically the Lohem. Yes, and so again this is just a hypothetical, and I'm not diminishing your experiences, sir, nor do I diminish your no doubt. So you're calling upon the Yellowheen during this time? Is it possible that the Loheim does not answer this type of call? Hypothetically, It's like calling upon the Ylowhem before you do a Wiji board. Is it hypothetical that the Yeloheem doesn't answer a weezy board call? But the other entities do for sure? So whether you're calling upon the Yellowhem or not, Like sorry, you're trying to call me on a land line, I'm I only accept email.
Speaker 1: No happening.
Speaker 3: So you do not see, is that there is a certain.
Speaker 1: There's a certain thing that I believe that we are using tarot cards as a tool, right. It is just it's just the same as reading a Bible verse. And I know that's gonna sound a little off, but just.
Speaker 3: Hang with me.
Speaker 2: It's different because it is believe in our faith that we are have a direct line to God. And so that's through the Holy Spirit, through Jesus Christ. Because us as Christians, this is the way we believe, is that Jesus gave us the Holy Spirit. Okay, that was a Book of Acts to say. When I leave, I'm going to bring it back something. And what it's going to be is a lifeline, direct line to God through me. Okay, that's where that works. And so what it is if you go reading a book of Acts that talks about that, Okay, other things that the Word says is that you cannot come to the Father but through Me, and that's through Jesus Christ. And so that's why we have the direct line. And once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, and real simple it is repent for your sins. You here, believe, repent, confessed, baptized, and there you are. You know. I get people believe being baptized like an extra step. Some people don't believe that, and that's okay, that's that's where. But what I found out is that not only you're baptized water baptism, but there's a spiritual baptism too, and it's a hold on a step there. And I understand what you're saying is that you're you're just trying to communicate with Elohim.
Speaker 3: Well, let's even say that you're Christian that believes in terror cards. Let's even throw that out hypothetical, because I've met some Christians that do, in fact play with terror cards and they believe if they pray to God and the blood of His son Jesus Christ before they even touch the terror deck. And it's okay, here's the slight. Look. And again, this is not me saying that all terror cards are Look, I'm not here to judge nobody. But what I'm saying is that the God that I worship very clearly says that he doesn't do things of chance. He doesn't do gambling, he doesn't do like a chance of a good slash bad. When you're dealing with a tarot deck, you have how many chances of getting X or Y or Z card. The God that I worship doesn't do convoluted things. When he has a message for you, you'll get the message and it's not gonna be something that And I'm not saying, pause pause, could the God that I worship use the tarot deck to reach somebody that needs to hear that. Sure, but again, I don't believe that, my guys does.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: It's all about. And I do believe that there is way more than one way to skin a cat here.
Speaker 2: All right, let me let me just give you them, give you little thing toward your tearror cards. Okay, this is in the Bible. So here we go. And this is gonna throw a lot of Christians off if they're listening.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: When they went and picked the apostle. Uh that after Judas had hung himself, they went and cast lots. They went gambled, They cast lots and know where there's a they had like some bone type things when they cast lots and dice. Yeah, whatever it was, it was, it was dice.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the older expression to mean you gambled, you cast your lot.
Speaker 2: So kind of I hate to say it like this, but you know what here it is. I mean, it is all down. I'm thinking in my mind what you're talking about and what could be an example in the Bible that happened. But they did cast lots to pick who it was going to be.
Speaker 3: Not only that, they do. Roman soldiers cast lots over Jesus's cloak before he was crucified. Gets, Yeah, the god that I worship doesn't deal with a well, let's just put it a chance and see. The God that I deal with doesn't deal chance. That's kind of above or below him. I should say sure.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I don't believe that certain things happen by chance. I think that there is a fate that is laid out literally right in front of us, like a tapestry that.
Speaker 3: Is already written agreed.
Speaker 1: So how could there be a chance there is free will.
Speaker 3: As well as destiny interwoven into that incredible tapestry happening at the exact same time.
Speaker 1: But you've said before that you don't believe in free will.
Speaker 3: Oh I do. I believe the fate, destiny, free will, all of these things are happening interworkably, like clockwork at the same time. You have free will, but your choices are already laid out before you, before you even make that free will choice to make that choice right right?
Speaker 1: Look here, The point is is that I don't just like you. You don't need everybody to believe your experiences in order to validate that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing is, I don't expect everybody to believe it, but these are experiences, okay, right, Even a Bible says I can't eat you. God's not gonna call everybody. Okay, that's hard for Christmas to believe. But God said he calls them. Okay, yeah, And so is everybody gonna be saved? No, everybody's not gonna be saved.
Speaker 3: Does that mean that we don't try for every single one, get everybody?
Speaker 2: We all want everybody, you know, Jesus said, it's if it, if you want it, there it is.
Speaker 3: And I feel the same way about busting open third eyes. By the way, bro, I heard this story once and they put it to Christianity, but also this as well. I think the two in this regard, as far as my journey, are in the same exact way. This kid there was a high tie that can the low tie went back and there was a bunch of sand dollars as far as the I can see along the beach right and this kid was picking them up and throwing them back in the water one by one. And this grown up came by and was like, bro, what are you doing. There's no way You're gonna save all these sand dollars like they're they're gonna die, that they're gonna get baked by the sun. This is what happens. It doesn't matter. The kid picked up the sandal and says, well, it matters to this one, and it matters to this one, and it matters to this one. I may not be able to get to all of them, but I can get to the ones that I can get to. Does that make sense? Sure? And in the same way, not only do I believe in doing that in my Christian faith, in my own way, which a lot of people judge harshly for my version of Christianity, or at least the way I'm living my life, which fine, lest we be judged, is all I'm gonna say. But in the same way, we are reaching more and more people and busting open third eyes and making people question what they have been told because we know that what we are being told is a lie. I believe a lie from Satan. You believe a lie from the dark side, sir. We are speaking the same language of a slightly different dialect.
Speaker 1: You with me, Yeah, yeah, I just think that by it's so easy to look at something that you're unfamiliar with and call it demonic and so easy.
Speaker 3: To do that. And I used to be that guy. I used to be that guy. But I've also learned that this existence, this reality, this life, has so many interwoven layers to it that I do believe My God is in control of all that being said, test the spirit is it from Satan? Is it from God? Is it good? Is it bad? Your spirit man will let you know, because your spirit man doesn't have falsehood within it. All right, that's that We're gonna go on a soapbox here. That's not the point of that.
Speaker 1: And I do appreciate both of your mindsets, and I appreciate yours, dude, But and I don't want this, this whole podcast to be about that because we're never going to agree. No, I fully am accepting of the way both of y'all believe. You don't believe the same thing he does, same thing as him.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe we all have a different We all do have a different belief I mean.
Speaker 3: Look, Brooks, a flat earther and a Christian. Even within the Christian community, there's offsets of people who believe X, Y or Z. I know a lot of Christians that don't believe in bigfoot. Sure, there's all contemplates.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this. You think I can go up in church and talk about a bigfoot?
Speaker 1: I wish you would. I would love to hear you should.
Speaker 3: I bet you would be welcomed with.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just say that the church were attending. Now, Actually he had him on spiritual warfare, and what he talked about was this lady was talking about how there was this she had this vision. There was this white string or this silver string coming out of her belly button and it was going to this entity the silver cord. Okay. So I'd never heard this before, k and then I kind of looked into it after this, after last Sunday. Okay. So anyways, his little boy comes up and says, Daddy, I had a dream and he said this silver cord was going to this person. And I'm like, whoa. So he got it. He hit on spiritual warfare, which if you go to the modern day church, they're not gonna talk about stuff like that, Okay, They're not gonna talk about the supernatural side, the spiritual side and all that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now they will be sure to hit on make sure you give your tithes.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just let's just that silver cord is there to keep your soul attached to your body?
Speaker 3: Yes, but most Christians will never hear the term silver.
Speaker 2: They know anything about that.
Speaker 3: Now, does that mean that it's immediately demonic because it's not in the Bible? Who whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. Hold on, now, just let's let's do a digging.
Speaker 2: Let's do a little research right overlining.
Speaker 3: You see. Yeah, So that's why I'm so open to everything that you and your tribe of community talk about. Whether I agree with it or not, I find it, first off, fascinating. Second, I love finding how many parallels there are, how many differences there are, The back and forth exchange.
Speaker 2: Is the whole. Since twenty nineteen, my vision has been broadened hugely. Okay, because when you see something's not supposed to exist and you start communicating with it, and you're like, okay, where was this? Fine? What does this fall in my little Christian world? What does this fallout in my church? Okay? Where does where's all this at? What it proved to me was God's a big god. He created a lot of stuff, a lot and in a what you're talking about man. Look, yeah, there there's a pathway to that. There's all kind of pathways there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I think in a few years you're gonna find out that the terror cars or child's play, you're gonna find out more. So we'll just just hear me out. Okay, we're gonna go into something you want to talk about Mason, Nebraska next, and let's go do you all want to talk about the other experience? And they're gonna save that for last.
Speaker 1: I don't know what all the things that you're referencing to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the blue people, what do you want to talk about? First?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait till me when you say the blue people, do you mean the family of hill people that were inbred so much thes okay people were on like TV back in the day and.
Speaker 2: Show Okay, right, no, no, no, this is this is this is totally something else.
Speaker 3: Let's Posi Gaya and her Indigo children.
Speaker 2: Let's go straight in Nebraska and I'm will say that for the last okay, cause because this just happened six eight of twenty three, and they will forever change my mind about what we refer to as ugly word aliens. And they don't like that word.
Speaker 3: Now we're getting into things that you can jive.
Speaker 1: With my jive with all of it's don't necessarily mean. Look, we're seeing through different eyes. That's that's the only difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first, So, anyways, a friend of mine, after I had my twenty nineteen experience, I started reaching out to people because I was really having a hard time, almost to the point to where if miraculously I call it miraculously, if something wouldn't have happened, I would have had to go get some counseling. And it was really that bad. Wow. So I was having a hard time of work, I was our hard time at home. There's a lot of things going on. So I started reaching out to people and finding out who who knew what, and I could amazing that I could. I could just read them real quick. Okay. So one of the guys I talked to was American Indian and a Native American and lives in Macy, Nebraska, and so on the rest. No, he was on the reds. They're they're Omaha Indians. Now there's Omaha Indians, and then there was a tribe, and then there's a band. There's different bands all up and down the Misser River right there. Okay, had the experience of my life.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So he'd been trying since twenty twenty to get me to go up there, okay, and we contacted your messenger. He sent me pictures and all kinds of stuff and has a lot of evidence, key evidence that I can't say, but let's just say it's real, key evidence. Okay. If people say they can't find yeah, it's there. It's there. So anyways, make a long story short, save my vacation, save my money. And he wanted to be come the spring of twenty twenty two, and I said, nope, can't do it. I said, I'm gonna go wait until the fall. And so talk to my wife. She said, that's why you want to spend your vacation, Go do it. So I said, okay. So booked airlines, got a rental car, flew in. Because I'm tight, I flew on a Thursday and left on a Monday.
Speaker 3: Hey, I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not exactly. It's a business trip, all right. So anyways, went up there. Uh got there. When I got there, it's a reservation, okay. So that's that's where they live out you know, it's it's it's different. It's not like we see around here, cheap cigarettes.
Speaker 3: It ain't fine living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's a it's a beautiful air. The land is gorgeous as absolutely gore a lot of bluffs there, a lot of uh, like I said, the Missouri River flows there and everything. And so went to a little camp met him there and and we went went to it around a little bit, and then we went to the campground. But they didn't quite have the camp ground ready camp the cabins ready for us, so that we uh, one of his friends is part of the Reds squatching team actually brought a camper so he and I wouldn't stay in a camper there. Make a long story short, we stayed there in the camp for the first night, and the rest time we stayed in the cabin. So when we got there, we talked and everything and and uh nothing what's going on ostar, snapping pictures of different things, and seen some stuff, you know, in the woods, stuff around us and all that. Well, that night's when it got real. So about twelve o'clock we've been talking, getting queen and talking to each other and everything, you know, and telling them we shared stories and all that kind of stuff. So one of the stories I asked him, I said, well, let me ask you this, what's the craziest thing doing all this that you've ever seen or you've ever heard? And he said, well, because I got one for it. And when I got there, I noticed that these potholes, potholes all on the durned ground out there. I'm like, why did they don't take take a big, old, brand new tractors. I wanted to get take a tractor, come more, disc all us up and level it all. Uh huh, my mindset was wrong. He said, well matter if you got in trouble with the local police. And he said he was running. So he ran like five seven miles something like that was a long ways for a kid, young man, okay. And he said he was run through this tall brown grass and said, all of sudden, hes running just collapse, fell down. And he said when he fell down, he actually laid on his back and he's just laying there looking up the sky. All of a sudden he feels the ground move. One come out of the ground, walks over to him, looks over him, stands over him. Okay, this it's bigfoot like that walks away. He said, I have no reason to doubt my nephew. And he said, but they're able to come in and out of the ground. Now, if you'll you'll ever seen this guy that's on YouTube and also on TikTok. It's called god Like. Three three three have you ever seen that?
Speaker 3: I've heard this, But I might be wrong. I've heard of Godline, I've heard of christ Light. I might be mixing up.
Speaker 2: This is the guy that has a TikTok thing and everything, and he's called Godlike and he god says YouTube thing too, and this is just a guy's you know, just stories and stuff like that. But he shows a night vision thing. There's this Abrams tank and they show this bigfoot next to it, and it's bigger than a tank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're big, They're big.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got it. They big.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a piece of hardware huge.
Speaker 2: This thing is walking around looking down on it, okay, And all of a sudden you see the sand blow up around it and it goes to the ground.
Speaker 3: WHOA, All right, now, hold on, could that be c Gilet's I'm just saying I'm not trying to say it's wrong. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate here. What are the chances now with all of the war footage we've seen in Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Be faith I'm not expecting y'all to believe all this. Okay, it's not what you believes, what you willing to accept.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, now you're speaking my language, sir.
Speaker 2: Now we go, thank you, Okay, Let's keep going.
Speaker 3: Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: So the whole time I'm there, this voice keeps telling me to take a picture of the pothole. I'm like, I ain't tak a p no potholes. That that's the devil. Hey, that's a negative thing, trying to get me off the course course here, and I'm trying to stay on course. So anyways, that night we're there, and when it's liberty camping is cold, man, it's the wins really, Holland's in the thirties. So I got all my hunting gear on, you know, I'm boning it up and everything. When it's camping, a liberty heater going. And so he said, well, I gotta step out and take a leak. So that's all right, So he steps out there. About five minutes later, he's out there a wow. I said, what if you just taking a leak or not? You know, But anyways, he opens the door. He say, Scotty, step outside, put your jacket on the step outside.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Come outside? So I come out there, and sure enough, as soon as I walk out and see this shadow, it's about nine foot tall. I need these two big old led lights looking at me. And then I'll look at it and they're kind of sparkle a little bit. That's the eyes, he said. Introduce yourself to him. He said, don't be afraid of him. Don't ever be afraid of him. I said, you said, they're not here to hurt you. I said, okay, So when my name is Scott pay Say said, I'm from Louisiana. Came along way and said we're I actually lived by the Gulf of Mexico. And I say, way down south, and I could see the eyes kind of twinkle a little bit, and all of a sudden I heard my mind mine speak sing, how dony thing. I like this thing. So I began to sing, a him win peace like a revered my way. And I've been just sing that to him. Okay, look brother, them eyes begin to twirl and they start getting after it, and they started sparkling. Then also two little entities stand up their eyes. We're getting it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we stayed there a while and like I said, as much as the hymn that I could remember, and I sang to them, and.
Speaker 3: How far these big feet? Is it big feet when it's plural? Yeah, good question.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was a family.
Speaker 3: It was a lady.
Speaker 2: It was a female and the two young ones a case a big foot. So about like like tens, let's just call them force people? Can we call them that?
Speaker 3: Surest people? Now, how far like you said, ten foot away from you? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, there were good ways away. They were probably seventy five yards okay, okay, yeah, oh yeah it was big. And looking up you're looking that far away, you're still looking up at you, not looking like this, you're looking up a little wow. So that's how big they are. So that was that night. So we go back into the things. I'm cold, Let's go back, and I said, what I don't want to say out there, So you're still out there. I ain't stand out there, so I'm cold, he said, but they're not gonna hurt you, saying you stay out there. It was cold, and my face was burning like fire, you know. I said, all right. He said, come on, we're gonna do something. More said, weather's supposed to get warm anyway. So I said all right. So I went inside there and I kept telling him mine speaking, come to the wind, let me take your pasuer, come to the wind and take a b They never would, and he'd warm me before he said they don't like it. They would come out and beat on the side of the cabin, beat on the side of the camper and everything. They never did that. Get this, this is cool. In the middle of the night. I watched that one. I mean I kept watching them win. They had my cell phone right there ready, just ready to take that picture, and it never happened. But they would come to the camper and they would count. I would count rocket, and I was like, is that the wind or no wind was blowing north to south? This was kind of like east to west. And they would rocket one two three, four, five, and they would stop. They'd come back and do it again one two three four like that, and they would rock the camper like they were rocking a baby in a bed.
Speaker 3: Wow. I thought that was cool as insane. My god, dude, but you don't feel scared.
Speaker 2: Not at one not one bit. Now to tell him, yeah, he understanding. He's coaching me through all this and everything. Okay, So I am, I am. I let me just give you, give you the feeling I got. As soon as I got there. My body was like y'all drinking energy drinks. Okay, it started vibrating, high vibration, extremely high vibration, extreme energy.
Speaker 3: And I love how you singing brought them, brought more of them out. They were responding positively. Wait, it gets better, too, vibration.
Speaker 2: It gets it gets better, way better.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Like I said, at the end of this, I was in on my hall airport and I said, I'll never do any more research again, and they mind spoke to me and said the best is you have to come.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: So anyways, next morning rows around, we go get some things. I had to pick up some more supplies because you can't carry down an airplane everything. So I had to pick a few things and went shopping and came back. But then the rest team began to pour in that Friday. So this the res squatching team. By the way, if y'a want to look for this, go look up red Squatching on Facebook. The next thing is knocks n O X gigas g I g A S. Okay, So that's that's the reds Squatching team. So then the next evening they all come in and it starts getting cool again. So we made a fire and stuff like that, and we start talking a little bit. They said, well, look let's go get some meat. So we ran to the casino, came back and they said, well let's go. We're going out. So by that time it's dark and everything, and it's it's still early. It's it's probably about ten o'clock. Then, so we go to this one place and say, well, we don't know if we're going to see anything or not, but we'll try. Sure enough, we get to this one heel and it's this place where they call this one particular one. They call him Stevie Wonder. He does like this, okay, So he just his head goes back and forth, stuff like that. Okay, so he's doing that same as we get there. As soon as we get there again, I've just seen my first eye shine ever in my entire life. Last night, we're walking, we're I'm sorry, we're driving two different vehicles. We are in a jeep. Then the vehicle ahead of us is a four door Dodge truck. Okay, so there's actually eight of us in the group. So all of a sudden, we're plumped there and I till they got it, said the seel right, they're on a heel. They said they had a log and row. So we turned into the log and road right there, and they said, well, come on, get out. So I'm like, whoa, come on, get out. Nobody's scared. So we all walked up there and said, okay, now this is real. Okay, the whole heel is lit up. It's lit up. You got white eyes, you got blue eyes, you got yellow eyes, and you've got red eyes.
Speaker 3: Now you said this was your first eye shine? Yes, Now the ones in Louisiana do not produce eye shine.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they do. But I've never seen anything. Okay, I've never seen anything. Okay, But then you know, we hunt. You get up before daylight, you go hunting, and then you hunt till dark, and you eat, and you go to bed and you sleep all night long, and you get up and get up and do it all over again.
Speaker 3: You know, So you haven't sat out in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: No, ha, no reason to Yeah, well they would obviously shine brighter in the night anyway, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, interesting how their eyes are luminescent at night.
Speaker 2: Very very neat. Yes, they're like a kaleidoscope. That's what it looks like. So it's like a kalidoscope. Is that it looks like If you're remember a kid looking through a kaleidoscope and turn it, it's exactly what they look like. But let me get this part right. Here is coming up, okay, so you're gonna love this. So anyways, I'm looking up this hill and he begins talk to him, talks in native language and everything is that Scott, y'all come up, introduce yourself. Said, okay, my name is Scott does all over again, my name is Scott pace Pace. I'm here to learn from y'all. If you want to mine, speak to me, mine, speak to me anything you want to transfer, you know, whatever. So you want to teach me something, I'm willing to learn. So I'm standing there and telling them all this stuff. All of a sudden, they come down the hill. They do not walk, They glide like levitating okay, brother, when I say big, So if you were to look up at the corner of your house and it's said your house, the peak of it looks like it's like fifteen sixteen feet tall, that's what you're looking up. And all these eyes are lined up. They came down. Okay, all the ones that were red, yellow, orange, stuff like that that we're on high alert. That means high alert. O cant just let you I don't know. So the red means like it's a danger, you know, yellow and it's caution, and orange is caution and stuff like that. Okay, that's what the eyeshine means. Just let you know. So they come down the hill. They're coming down a right, So they're coming down. They all get there, and some of them stayed up, and I think they were youngers. They stayed up in the heels a little bit sure. And I get to that one, the one they cast Stevie Wonder went to the end and he's on the end over there, and so Barry b lined it over there and was talking to him and me and Derek and rest him right here, and we start talking to him everything. So we're just looking up at him. So I started trying to communicate with him a little bit, and they really wouldn't mind speaking too much. But they came down close, real close to us.
Speaker 3: O case.
Speaker 2: So we're on the road, there's a little ravine between us, and they're on the hill and on the side, I mean close, real close. So I got to see how big they were. And you literally had to look up, like up to see them. How big they were? Who so people say nine ten feet, these are like twelve foot talks all closer you at this point, close close, I would say fifteen yards twenty yard okay, so like right there, they're right there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: And the story gets better, it gets even crazier than this. So anyways, and by that time they say, okay, you've seen what you've seen here, so they're ready to go to the next spot.
Speaker 3: No cameras, no phones, no pictures, know nothing, never.
Speaker 2: Thought about it. I'm living in a moment man.
Speaker 1: Also, at the same time, are you seeing the shadows selves?
Speaker 2: Of yes, you only see shadows. You don't see hair, you don't see they only show themselves as shadows. Showing is a dark dark shadows all see. Okay, So I'll see this one. It keeps doing this to me. It's like it's playing by a tree, is coming back and then they're all getting vehicles. Now. So I started looking at I said, look, if you want to if you want to talk to me or something, just talk to me, mind, speak to me. It doesn't do that. What it does it sends a prism like a light back and forth. You ever seen the movie Thoord and they got that thing you walk on in a bridge, the rainbow bridge. Yes, sir, it starts going back and forth. His eyes to my eyes. It's going back and forth.
Speaker 3: The rainbow bridge gets brought up so many times in so many different respects. Though, that's another one. It's insane. Yeah, wow, continue to.
Speaker 2: Say there's something to that. I don't know what it is. But anyways, it was doing that back and forth. I truly believe that it was reading my life, is what I felt.
Speaker 3: It was checking you, It was checking me.
Speaker 2: It was reading my life, but it was it was looking at my family and all of my history and everything. It was looking. I can see it just going through my life. Okay, So that's what it was doing. And so it was good back and forth and I said, look, I gotta go on some I'm sorry, but I gotta leave and everything. So we left there. So went to another place. It was kind of creepy, which a house. It was actually like a molt around it. It was an old house. The back of the way it was it was a heel. It was like on a peninsula. Yeah, and so we went there. But that was a lot of crazy stuff going on. I mean, there was eyes around us. But you wanted to be here and here they run around here, they come around here and the but it was all around us, okay, then back and forth, and so they said, we don't feel good about this, and let's go ahead and leave. So we stayed there about thirty forty minutes. I understand it's cold up there at this time, so we're walking kind of huddle up, and then some people got the truck down. Some people didn't be but we did. So last place went to was this other one they called hard Knocks. So it's the top of this hill. You got to go down, down, down, down, down, Then you go all the way in this bottom. Then you turn around and come back. So the people in the truck in front of us they stayed in, but we got out of the jeep. So it was myself. It was Barry's brother Derek. There was two guys that are scientists. Okay, so they was and so they were sitting there. We was Derek was with us.
Speaker 3: What type of scientist do you know?
Speaker 2: Biology?
Speaker 3: Okay, So it wasn't like this was a rocket scientist that was on an exotic hunt to.
Speaker 2: One guy is actually part of the team that's there.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: You go to Knox Gigas. You'll see all of his stuff. So go to Knox Gigas on YouTube. You're going check it out and play.
Speaker 3: These are biologists that work in this field. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Well, well, they actually worked for the University of Nebraska and Lincoln, so that's where they worked at. Okay, so one guy was there and he brought this other guy along, and this other guy was like me, he got the weekend of his life.
Speaker 3: He sounds like it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So anyways, we go to this one spot right there. Okay. So it's cold now, it's really getting cold in the morning. It's getting late, so it's probably about two o'clock in the morning, and I actually lean over the hood of the jeep so I'm like laid over it in case I'm trying to stay warm. H Derek gets out and he goes in the right the pasture's side by the fender, and he takes out a cell phone. He starts showing pictures, you know, to the two guys that he got lately and stuff like that. So I'm just sittinger, trying to stay warm, and I'm cold. All of a sudden here like that and here, I said, somebody throw a stick or something, and something just jump out behind us. The guy standing next to me, he was driving the jeep. Okay, so he's one of the scientists there. One dropped out of the tree next to us, hit the ground and scurried off, but ran but he's snuffed the guy next to me, Like you know how you run by somebody give him a little yeah, yeah, well he actually he rubbed his back or did something to him, you know, when he went by. So it was like he dropped out of a tree. Snuffed that guy.
Speaker 3: But I heard it. So when he dropped out of a tree, it sounded like a massive just oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So have you ever ever you ever seen something mark you've done as a kid or something like that. You threw something through the trees like a stick, or something just throwing it, trying to knock them out of tree or something like that rock a big rock, and you heard it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I've fallen out of the trees.
Speaker 2: It's just like you falling out of the tree. What it sounded like. But it hit the ground and took off. But when I tell you, it happened so fast that I turned around the looked direction it was, it was already gone. So people talk about how fast they are. Oh yeah, these things are extremely fast.
Speaker 3: You ain't seen them unless they want you to see them, right, or unless they're slipping. And they happened.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the coolest thing. And Derek starts busting out laughing man, and this other guy starts questioning what he just saw. It's not what you believe, is what you're willing to accept. His eye, he couldn't believe his eyes because this thing dropped out. I think he's seen it. He dropped out of the tree, hit the ground, but he didn't want to believe it.
Speaker 3: See. Same thing happened with us as the Black Panther. Two dudes in the boat with me who had been in these bayous their entire life grew up in Sorrento and never they And then as soon as this happened, they've seen it with their own eyes. I said, we're got the boat going, we're continuing frogging down river a bit or down by you, I should say. They're like, bruh, what was that? And I'm over here like a black panther the other one, Dude, if it wasn't, if it was any other day, if it was any other situation, I would have a reasonable answer for that. I don't have a reasonable answer to that. Meanwhile, I'm over here like why is this so hard for y'all to believe? And then they got mad because the fact that I was with them means that no one would believe this story. And I'm like, that's y'all's fault for having people that don't believe y'all.
Speaker 2: So this guy, he's he's having a hard time already. I'm loving all of it. Yeah, so I'm asking question. I started asking, asking, you know, Derek questions, and I said, what does the knocks mean? He said, we you canna see it just a second. So as soon as that happened, they got spooked. Others got spooked, and they took off and started leaving in front of us. They were going, and so we going back to the camp brown. So we just sitting there all busted out, laughing and everything, and it's two scientists. Guys are like this, what's bad about people who were highly educated in scientists? I'm trying to be ugly, but god dog too well, except the darned thing happened. They wouldn't accept it.
Speaker 3: They have to have a house and a why. It's like, look, bro, we don't always have the answer. Sometimes it just is Okay, that's the way it is. It is, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So Derek sitting there laughing all of sudden, look, guys, as soon as that truck goes up and goes to the hill and goes down again, you can't see the bumper anymore. You can't see the tail lights here. So the knocks are locators. So it was letting people know is letting the forest people know that one's left out.
Speaker 3: You know. World War One and World War two, we used to use clackers the military had because you had to see if somebody that you're the trench you're about to dive in, you click a clicka click If they would answer with click co clicks. You knew they were good uses deaf people as a matter of fact of training themselves to g like sonar locate by clicking. Have you seen that the blind guy was able to ride a bike and just do everything. I'm not good at clacking, but he does that ship and he hears the echoes and he knows that. Why not these beings using some sort of sonar clack noise that everybody just heard to identify one way or another.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So, these these oh, I'm sorry, that's more blind people.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. I thought you said death. I met a blind man was able to locate with the clicks. If I said Death's that's what Daredevil does exactly. Yeah. Yeah, So these creatures who are already vibrational creatures as we know, why wouldn't they use some sort of clacks to locate and signal each other. Absolutely?
Speaker 2: So, anyways, we go and load up. There's still eyeshine all around us. Okay, they're everywhere. And I didn't see him red or anything like that. I've seen white and blue.
Speaker 3: And all seen other Do dog men do eyeshine too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yellow?
Speaker 2: Yellow? Okay, yellow? So anyways, so we get back and we go back to the camp and everything, and we discussed a few of things. What they said, well, let's let's get up in the morning. We're gonna shoot, you know. So that's what they do. They have a thing like this that they do. Uh, but it's a it's a video, so sure. So they shot the video and everything, and he I talked about my experience, what was there and everything, and then they talked a little bit and then he he actually got on there and explained the eye.
Speaker 3: Shine explained it in a scientific yes, yes, how it works. Okay. I would have say beyond Well.
Speaker 2: You'd have to go to Knox Gigas and watch it and you'll you'll get it, okay, And so he explains to a detail. And then then what was amazing. I was doing a little video thing for my sight that I have and I was trying to tape some stuff and he actually did like a zapping thing and he cut my phone off. So he took his laptop and I was filming it trying to get it. It zapped and it was a there's a light like this when it did it cut my phone off?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Do you plan on going back there again?
Speaker 2: Maybe I would.
Speaker 1: I would love to know when, and I would love to go. I would love to go with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, let us know. It was so six months heads up and we're down also to your campground but there too. Yeah, but also, why would you even question going back if it was within Let's say hypothetically somebody blessed you with ten thousand dollars and said.
Speaker 2: Here specifically for the It didn't cost that much, So that is financial understanding. I'm I'm I'm tight.
Speaker 3: I know. So it's a financial thing keeping you from going back probably.
Speaker 2: Look bit a little bit. But if somebody want to sponsor us going, you had to be worth it, okay for us three to go.
Speaker 3: So it's not like you saw something that you would no no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: And now the whole time you're staying there, you basically really only got to pay for the plane tickets for the most part because you're staying with them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm going to tell you all that I'm staying there. We did pay for the campground. They charged a little bit of pay. I mean it's nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like thirty bucks a night usually or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wouldn't that much. It was it was cheap and so anyways, the next say, we got we do shooting everything. We talk about it and all that, and so we do that. So during that time, so one of the deals was when I went up there, you know, cook and everything, church and all that stuff. So I said, what my deal was, I was gonna go up there and feed everybody that night. So I had sent a pot and everything up there to cook with and all that so I may jumb lie easy. Yeah, So I made jumblow for him, So five pounds rice recipe and stuff like that. Dude, we did sausage and chicken and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's easy. Man.
Speaker 2: They loved it. I mean just loved it. So anyways, right before while they were going to get some of the supplies that I have, they went to the store and everything. So Derek says, hey, y'all want to go right around yeah time, Yeah, let's go. He said, let's go see he's out. Let's go see what we find us a ruguru. So he's going to find me guru. So he's going to singing this thing and I'm just died laughing. I think it's hilarious, you know. So anyways, he takes us a right around the corner. Not for it all, but there's a bison pin okay, buffalo, Yeah, we almost buffalo, the bison, American bison. So there's a bunch of the men, but they're all in this one corner. So we pull up there and he gets out. He starts talking to him. Hey see Tongo, you know, and all of a sudden he starts his late nave Lange starts speaking to him. Okay, and when he does that, that's the picture you see with the trees and it's got the white post in it. Okay, yeah, let's pull that up right quick.
Speaker 3: And cole members, if you would like to watch this and see our new studio's face, come check us out at Rockfin slash Culture Conspiracy and Patreon slash Cult of Conspiracy. You were close. I know I messed this part up because that's your jam.
Speaker 1: Rockfinn is Rockfinn dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy and uh, Patreon is Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh excuse me, I messed up.
Speaker 1: Through gott to clarify.
Speaker 3: And while we got your attention, I know we're two and a half hours into this show, but if you haven't already gone and done, So hit the like, hit the follow, hit the share the five stars, leave a comment, give us some feedback. Help God, help us break through this algorithm. Especially with a show like this. You are going to want to see these images. You're gonna want We want to know your feedback. You want to know what y'all's opinion of this is. Hit us in the comments and let us know for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, So, Scott, you want to just go through these pictures and then when we get to that, or you just want to start at that specific one, we can.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if what I'm looking at right there is actually one from this past hunting season, if I'm looking at it right, yep, a little hard to see, but if you look in between the trees, that is a female right there. This right here, yeah, that is a female right there, and then above her, go up a little bit, please, And that's one hanging off the side. See that the black figure.
Speaker 1: Right there right here?
Speaker 2: Go go up, go up up up to left, left, left, right, oh, right here that thing there is another one hanging off the side.
Speaker 3: So I'm sick for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so I took the picture and what happened was I get this weird feeling. And this time I didn't get a lot of vibrations, so I just got this freaky feeling someone's looking at me soly down there. I'm sure to know if there's a female and she's standing there all in her glory, no clothes on, and the other one I think is a male and he's hanging up there off the side, and so they just they just stand there. Also they weren't there, and they were there, and I'm like, good god, how they do that that fast?
Speaker 1: So this is what you see whenever you're seeing these shadowy figures whenever.
Speaker 2: This is. This is not no shadowy figures at night. This is daytime. I'm seeing a real deal. Whoa, So this is the real deal here. Okay, So you got that one right there at the bottom of the whole thing, right there is the female all probably about seventy five yards Okay, yeah, you talk about about seventy five yards right there. That's the best my little iPhone six could get. My wife he's telling me you need up there, you need up there.
Speaker 3: And say, well, for the purpose of pictures, I agree.
Speaker 2: Okay, just for pictures, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I phone six, man, Come on, Brode school.
Speaker 3: Come on, get in respect you. If your phone still works, fine, why would I upgrade? I get it, sir. I was that guy with my iPhone. I was iPhone another research thing.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this next.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The next one is that is the jeenue. So if you stop right there, you'll see the silhouette. Stop right there. Can you see the random circle?
Speaker 1: There's a face, these being the eyeball, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Go down a little bit, no nose, go down the mouth, no doubt on'ttle fold of the mouth. It's almost got like a little chef of five o'clock shade. Oh wow, you see it now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, Okay, I don't even think to look for this.
Speaker 2: This is okay. And I look within that picture right by your pointer is right there.
Speaker 3: Second face, y'all.
Speaker 2: I gotta put my glasses.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, put the miles on road. That face right there, the lighter.
Speaker 2: Okay, right above your pointer, there's there is the Eddie muster facesfits. That's the Eddie muster. Yeah, so you understand the jehu. Now go all the way to the right hand side and you go see two eyes. I'm sorry, go all the way there, right right right right, keep going go down, go down, No, no, not that far, go up a little bit, please right, go more right on the right side of tree. That whole thing right there, No, go down, go down. See the two black things meyorm gonna tell you look for the eyes first. Know, the two black things to the right of a tree right here. Yep, those two things.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think that is?
Speaker 2: Look at that whole Thing's a face. I don't know what that Oh, I have no idea what that is. That whole thing is a face, look like a gator. I don't know if I have no idea what that is. And I can say I don't. I can't explain all this stuff. But when I said JEANU, all these things came up. Now go back to the tree. It's gonna blow your mind. Don't go up with the palm tree, the big pine tree in the middle.
Speaker 1: Uh what right here over here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, now go straight down. Stop. That is a baby.
Speaker 1: That's what I was looking at. Yes, it almost looks like a little space man.
Speaker 2: That's a baby. They're not always black, they're gray sometimes, you know. My Wow, Okay, now look that's way more clear. Than Okay, this is crazy. Watch look at my hand, baby on a hand, mom on the side. Wow, so this was a little yellow mark is actually through the mama if I'm sorry, but but that's it.
Speaker 3: Like you said, they stack on top of each other.
Speaker 2: Well, she's standing there, she's she's well yeah, yeah, right here, yes, sir, so so uh well she's not quite that big. But anyways, go back over there and you go see who the baby is. Stop right there, that's the hand holding the baby up one hand.
Speaker 3: Look like that got you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, you know what I mean. But you understand her strong man, really strong, break trou for sure.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So go to the next picture. I'll show you another one real quick. All right, there we go. That's Mason, Nebraska. Zoom in and I'm gonna show you something was really funny. Stop right there. You see that white post us right there? Yeah here, okay, that is one sideways. Let me tell you a story about that. So when we get there, he calls them out and they come out. That one runs out first. Okay, but that one's about as tall as Jacob. Wait that white post, that is a white post about five foot tall. So understanding that things squatted down. But it's like this, so we go up there. It starts doing this. It's like leans to the left, holds on with the right, jumps over, holds on with the right, leans to the left. Just go back and forth, and he's dancing's going back and forth. Okay, now zoom out a little bit. They go up in those trees. These the black things in the trees. That's that's the that's the more of them, about five six foot tall. They're all up in the trees.
Speaker 3: See and say, oh no, brother, let's just clump some missiletoe in the.
Speaker 2: True Sorry, but my phone six would not zoom in that far.
Speaker 3: I hear him. I hear him.
Speaker 2: You're lucky to get the seventy five footers, so that's probably one hundred and fifty yards something like say get no, wait, this is gonna get you. Understand those all those marks, black marks you see right there are five six foot tall.
Speaker 3: In the trees.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, go down, zoom mountain, go down.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, just zoom out first to stop. Bring you pointer down right there. You see that black figure right righty there, yep. Compare it to the post next to you and the other black things.
Speaker 3: Okay, fifteen foot?
Speaker 2: How tall you think that is? So if the other ones are six, let's just say average six foot.
Speaker 3: Well if that white post, like you said, is about five foot up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's leaning over that black things leaned over, it's still a size. Got his butt sticking out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's talking about but I'm saying that the post is already that.
Speaker 2: Now, how tall you think that one is?
Speaker 1: Twenty five to thirty feet?
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, not that's all but fifteen yeah, I would say at least twelve fourteen.
Speaker 1: Feet talk okay, absolutely, Now.
Speaker 2: Paying out little bit more, I'm gon show you something else is gonna blow your mind. Well, it's kind of hard to seeing that.
Speaker 1: Oh you can even see that fucking thing, right, yeah, all the way zoomed out.
Speaker 2: Boys, if and now here we go, there we go, and then got f bombing. He's excited, all right, Go to the next picture.
Speaker 3: I get told all the time that my mouth is a truck.
Speaker 2: This is what they look like at night. Look at the eyes, dude.
Speaker 1: Is this a real picture?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, that's what? Is this?
Speaker 1: Like night vision or like.
Speaker 2: It's not my picture? What that is not my picture? But it is a picture.
Speaker 3: Is that eye shine or is that just reflection off the.
Speaker 2: That is where their eyes are like this, likes like their hollow. Okay, I don't not explain that. I can't sain.
Speaker 3: Okay, but no, no, But is this that they're glowing now? Is that because the flash or is that eye shine?
Speaker 2: To me, it looks like a tube.
Speaker 3: Oh right here, this is not eye shine.
Speaker 2: That is I shine.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is I shine.
Speaker 2: That's the kaleidoscope thing. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just asking it be the same same as I was taking a picture my dog and his eyes are glowing red. That's not necessarily eye shine because I'm I'm shining up.
Speaker 2: But can you see the light coming out of it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sure?
Speaker 2: Reflect How do you think there's more than reflecting his legs?
Speaker 1: They're luminescent exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the word to.
Speaker 3: Use, because the rest of that face is not shining like a flashlight shining on it.
Speaker 2: And we ain't got to the good stuff yet.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's not the good stuff.
Speaker 2: No, just pictures. I got more stories for you, just to Macie. Okay, that's just me and it in my hunting stand. Come now, you can get rid of that. When it's nothing. That's just nothing. There was something hard to say. Okay, now here's one for you. What do you see in that picture?
Speaker 3: Let's see too white here?
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you what do you think that is? Zoom in on it? Stop?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: How do you explain that there's a whole member We talked about the two foot hold. They always have a freaking hole they're gonna stick their face in. I don't know how to explain that. I can't explain everything. Guys. Wow, but that's it. That's that's on the property. I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just two doctor shoes for it. But I could definitely see a in face. And I'm not trying to detegrate. I'm just saying I see the face for everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jacob sees that. What do you see, Chatha, what do you see?
Speaker 3: Hey? Who's to say that one of them don't look like the Grinch? They couldn't. They could be great.
Speaker 1: You see when you look that picture, Jonathan, see now you wanted to go doctor Seuss, I'm going like Guardians of the Galaxy. That kind of looks like rocket Raccoon to me. Okay, Okay, Okay, what do you want to call because it almost looks like these are the ears right here and then the side of the face like a raccoon coming out.
Speaker 2: I see, I see a smaller face and big ears right there. I don't see the faces. I don't see the ears. Well, the dark part above it is just part of the hole that's there. It's in or like tails from Sonic the Hedgehog.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm saying, the Grinch. Look you look at the shape of the face and that little poof on the top.
Speaker 2: Look, yep, that's it. That's all it is. Yeah, that is freaky, all right, go to the next picture. This is getting fun. That's that's the girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw that one.
Speaker 2: And that that's that. That's the same thing. That's makes Nebraska. Okay, see what else you got. Okay, listen, let's leave it there for a little while and then we're gonna talk about that one. So that's that's the Yeah, that is so that's the last that's the last night I was there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, is this the sky?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, take your point. I'm gonna show you what it is. Take your point to go to the brightest part you can see nose go down a little bit a little bit of time. Mouth go down, go down a little bit. Chin go back up. So you got that nose mouth chin, go.
Speaker 3: To your mouth chin top left eye, Yes.
Speaker 2: I go up a little bit. Brow this leer here.
Speaker 3: Look, look it's like a profile.
Speaker 1: I need to look at this more direct.
Speaker 3: That's like a profile shot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I couldn't see it from that angle.
Speaker 3: So what what is this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Where is this shooting at right outside the truck?
Speaker 2: Like like, okay, you have to understand this thing is huge. Okay, so it's big and it's right there.
Speaker 3: Is this looking into the trees or like it's walking by the truck You're inside the cab of the truck.
Speaker 2: And the wind is down. So this is where it gets crazy at Okay, so I'll tell you it gets crazy.
Speaker 3: So the light that we're seeing right now is like light reflection off the dash. That's the only light we're seeing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. This was taken with the regular camera with my iPhone, with just whatever would come up.
Speaker 3: Right. It's just ambient light.
Speaker 2: It's just ambient light.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I'm looking at this, all I see is a shadow at night. That's all I see and I just feel something there, and I'll see something there and then all of a sudden, I could I could actually like you're there in the dark, and you're right here above the truck, and it's right there.
Speaker 3: So help me with this. Is this something that is that's a big close?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, far away?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's close.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a holy shit. If that's that is.
Speaker 2: Huge, that's that's okay. So that's taking up that whole part. So let me go to that story, Kane. We'll leave that up there for a second. Some reason. That night we didn't jump on everything. So some of the people had left on the team, and everything's just a few of us left. There's only four of us left now, okay, and it's just it's me Barry. Derek had to go to work and his sister Deed she came brought some Indian bread and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I compared it to it's really cool is a Beignets.
Speaker 3: Okay, So every every place has their version of fried bread Beignes. It's really sweet, really good.
Speaker 2: It's delicious. So it's Benyet's is what it is. But big, yeah, delicious, y'all. When I said it I was like, oh my god, they love the jump line. I love the Indian bread. It's a win win, it's a win win. It's totally incredible. So anyways, they eat, and so I had a chance to sit and talk to Deeds for a while. She was really really quiet, and she was kind of off to herself a little bit, you know. And so we just say in there and we're talking everything. And I asked a bunch of questions stuff and not to get two persons or anything like that, but just asked her about, you know, research and stuff like that. So she told me a few things and about their culture and stuff like that. And so we get back in the truck when we go again. So the first place I'm trying to remember the first place. When first place was where Stevie Wonder. Was a few eyes there that night, but we didn't get a lot of action. They kind of stayed up a little bit. So we moved on to the next place. Next place we went to was a bottom. It was actually two heels and there was a creek at the bottom. It's gravel road, okay, so it is big old hill and a big oldhill and a creek runs through it. Okay, and it was way down there. I mean, this is like Culbt's like little bridge whatever. This is like a ten foot or something like that. Ok So it's way down in there. They said, well, this place is haunted. I'm like, what are we doing here? Oh?
Speaker 3: I can name a few things.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me now that we needed to come to a haunted place. And I'm like, uhh, I don't want to part this, you know. So I get there and I start mind speaking, and I'll getting some weird vibes. I really am like anything super crazy, but I'm getting some weird vibes. I'm not getting any any talk back. So barrises get out of the trucks. Got just walk around. See. I walked her in the back of the truck. He walked forward. See Barrier's like my age fifty. He's got a age on him. The next thing, he started running back to the truck. So I'm snapping pictures and just taking whatever's out there. I feel something. I start snapping at it.
Speaker 3: Man of ages, do not just run for nothing. I'm going to throw that out.
Speaker 2: That guy Hotel jumped in the truck and so I got down on the pasture side was on the driver's side, and I opened the door driver's side. His sister's sitting there, bro at my old age. I moved that girl over.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: See, I was almost like picking her up and moving her. She said, what's cod says? To look out there? You could see it. There was something out there. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was big and it was running the road after him. And he got in front of the truck a little ways and it stopped and it went back down the hill.
Speaker 1: Its territory.
Speaker 3: Kind yes, sure, yees.
Speaker 2: So he walked forward and it wasn't far at all. I man, man thirty feet or something like there this thing come out of the bottom. Me come out there, and like, uh, you're out of here. Ran toward him and yes, we are, And I got I got in a truck, and he got in a truck and said, okay, it's tom bleak. So we left that spot gone gone. And so then we come to this is this is what's trying to think the place where was at? Oh, this is this is a crazy part. We go to a place called hard Knocks. So hard Knocks we go back to that place and we look and all in there, his eyes around his eyes shine and everything, and all of a sudden, uh, there's this magenta light comes out of sky and he says, the aliens are here. So I said, okay, so I'm trying to look out that, you know, trying to I'm trying to lean forward, look between the windshield. But the way the truck is made, the front of the windshield, the metal part right there in front of hose windshields is in a way, and then then the back parts in a way. And this guy's got ten of winners. I can't really see an much. So I'm trying lean forward. I'm almost leaning forward, laying on the dash, trying to see this stuff. Okay, and I look out there, sure enough, this this is just funny. But if you connect to all the colors that are pink, we have a over there.
Speaker 3: We have a tape like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you got all that in there, and this light is coming down. This is a crazy part. Also in this light being comes walking out of it right in front the truck. And look, I'm telling you, it's so quiet that you can hear all of our heartbeat.
Speaker 3: A light being a light being.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Now, what do you as a Christian with a heart for God. I don't know why you got to give that caveat because some people would see a light being and think X y Z extraterrestrial or this. As a Christian, I want to know, do you think this was an angelic presence? Do you believe this was something more along the lines.
Speaker 1: Of a clearly not a negative being?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, negative.
Speaker 2: It wasn't negative, just it was just a those species. I don't look at it. Since since twenty nineteen, I've had a lot of revelation, ok I don't. I don't think of everything as as demon as angels. Okay, I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you believe this might have been an actual angel?
Speaker 2: Now? I think it's another species of Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Or no, no, another species, another creature altogether, another genus, possible.
Speaker 2: Alien you would classify as a an alien. I would classify as star people.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just call it that.
Speaker 2: I don't like the word alien, I really don't. I think that's ugly. And they don't like it either. They don't like aliens.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it because humans have put such a connotation on with the funny green men? And is it because we've turned into a bad one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, yeah, okay, the star seed some may say star seeds and children of those people.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So does this go in line with the beliefs of Gaia Guian or Indigo children?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 3: Whoa? Okay?
Speaker 2: So this this this light being is about seven foot tall. It's just walking in front of us. Now, now, these are colors I can best, I could best describe to you. But we don't have colors like to get here on Earth. Okay, but this this being is tall as skinny and it's walking right in front of us, and he could give two less toots about us in that truck. But here's a weird thing. We all watched it. It got to the driver side of the truck going down the hill to stop, turned back and looked at us. Then it turned back that way and went on down the hill and disappeared. It's a light being, you see right through it and everything. But it's it's solid. It's solid. Just just lighth liked it.
Speaker 1: It originally presented itself as that body or did it come down as an orb No.
Speaker 2: No, no, orb no, nothing else. Just came in and that beam coming down out of the sky and walked out of it.
Speaker 3: Now that bean was that a portal? You think? Was that it breaking through, tearing through.
Speaker 2: Some thing coming from a UFO. It was a UFO above us and it projected down and it came out of it.
Speaker 3: Is UFO an ugly term?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think it's I think space U.
Speaker 3: A P as it's called politically these days. You identified aerial phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing, dude, is that I understand why they wouldn't want to be called aliens.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: You're putting in the box. Think about it, dude. What's alien is what's like.
Speaker 3: Different? And and I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I guess that makes sense because if you're it's something that is alien to us, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like foreign. But now, with our human mind, everything foreign is bad. As soon as I say alien, the first word usually that comes to mind if you're not of a belief of extrarestrials is illegal aliens. That's the negative connosation immediately, Or if I do bring up alien, you think of a cartoony Marvin Martian, some sort of slapstick comedy jams. So I get you.
Speaker 4: So, extraterrestrial is fine, yes, okay, blight being would be a different species than what we are.
Speaker 2: But okay, so I don't want to get back into the Bible again, But I guess we'll just just for a little bit. Sure, So what do you think the first things that God created were light beans?
Speaker 3: He said, let there be light.
Speaker 2: I figured beans, light beans, light beans. So not just let me finish, let us make them in our image. Okay, so you've got light beans and you got solid form people.
Speaker 3: So you don't believe he was speaking to the Father, show in the Holy Spirit, the three of them communicating, let us make them an our image. You believe he was talking to the light beings that he had just created. Let us make all humanity an hour.
Speaker 2: And everybody takes part and making a different part everybody. Some people make the ears, some people in the hands, some people made the blod vessels, muscles, and people made So here we go. I don't want to get off in this tangent. I really want to go in the direction bring it back to the story, because we can be on this all that long. Because I'm telling you all this has been downloaded to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this is exactly what Christy and I have talked about. Yes, as far as the creation of earth, the creation of humans, how everything was created in the first place, that there are these beings that have somehow been able to create us, not necessarily, you know, without God for your eyes, but but almost working in communion, right, like these light beings working with God in a way to make us. Yes, it's kind of what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, it's it's a whole different matter. But anyways, let's just keep on going because we will be all finite thing all night long. But anyways, so that thing walks down and we crank and we leave. They said, okay, y'all still good for one more spot. They want to do two more, but I think the driver was a little tired and everything, so I said they would do one more spot. So because they wanted to bring me towards.
Speaker 3: Which doctor was now we're talking sweet and I was ready to go.
Speaker 2: But they's like, okay, we won't. We won't do that. So we're like, oh man. So anyways, we ended up going to this one place they called Monument. So Monument was a place where when the white man came through and they killed a lot of the Indians, that they took their children and they had to raise them. So, I mean, they didn't kill all the children everything, So they put a monument there to I guess commemorate that all that stuff and everything. So we got we pulled up there. As soon as we got there, as there's eyes shine all over the place, I mean it's all over and so soon as we get there, it's this funny part. Then they said, we're mind speaking to me. So soon as they get there, Barr says, come on, Scott to get out, and all a sudden they said, nope, don't get out. So no, I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Barry, I'm stay in. He said, well, come on, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna do a live So what he does on red Squatching, if you go to Facebook, you'll see he does these live things all the time. Okay, So he finally gets a sister to go outdeed, She's like, as I look over at it, she's sitting next to me, I said, you sure you want to do this? She was like, I don't want to go. I said, see, we can get out of it. So he sees like and then the guy in front of them there they're going back and forth the guy from us. He was, I got a smoke cigarette. So ye, he rolls down to twos. I said, we'll roll down my way. He said you sure won't do that. I said, sure, blow it down, Brian very so me and him talking and we see the eyes down. Those two get out and they walk to the front, just to the front of truck. No more so. Every time he turns on the keys, the lights come on, and terear lights come on everything, you know, the dash lights come on, all that. So he turned on and rolled the windows down, and he said, you hear that, And I said, he's getting excited. I said, yeah, here is it right right right right out there, so we can see so in between us, and it's like a bluff. We're up on way up in the air, and the Missouri river's down below there, okay, And he said, well, this is a pretty heavy area right here. So Barry's out there and his sister and they're doing a live and all of a sudden, I start getting this traffic right next to us coming on around them, and all of a sudden, I start snap pitchers. I almost start taking pictures, like taking pictures all the woods and everything and all of a sudden, feel this one come back, come right beside me, walk past me. And he had got spooked before, so he rolled up his wind I said, we'll leave mine down. He said. He's like, man, you don't want to do that, So yes, I do, leave the wind it down, so he did. When he did, I snapped that picture right there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And what happened was it walked past me. It got to where his where his door was right about where the you know, where the mirror is on the driver's side. He turns around, he sees my phone and reaches in just like this, like he's way up in the front of truck and turned around, looks at me and reaches in and tries to grab my phone. I felt his arm rub against mine. I said no, and I just moved it like I said no because Barrels told me don't. And all of a sudden, it walked away from it. It mine spoke to me and said, why can't I look at it? I said, well, that's how we communicate. This is my communication device. And oh. So then he walked around to the front of the truck and went to Barry and grabbed his arm and tried to grab him and they both would come running the truck again. Oh man, so that it ain't if said like that wasn't good enough. We're sitting there and uh, we're getting ready to go, and all of a sudden we look up in the trees in front of us and there's two little ones playing. They're going back and forth. They're going back and forth. They're just moving up and down the trees, but they're not jumping so much. They're more gliding.
Speaker 3: Is the night, correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is all at night about two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: These are also light being babies, is what you're No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, sasquatch. Okay, we only had one light being the whole time.
Speaker 3: Gotcha. It came down, did a thing that went back. Uh hung out for a while with.
Speaker 2: The light being. The light being came out of the came out of what I would call a projection, out of the UFO and walk down the hill and that was it. We never seen it again.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: So the next morning I get up and this is a Sunday morning, and I had some friends that in Omaha went and stayed with UH in the town of Omaha, because this was a macy is where it actually took place, all on Macy on the reservation. So I get up that next morning. We I'm helping to clean up and all that, and this voice keeps telling him something he had take a picture of the take a peer of that hole right there. I'm like, why again, I'm thinking devil or something else and stuff some stupid boars. So then no, take the pictures. I'm like, okay, So I take the picture. I also in the picture they showed me, there's a footprint right next to the whole.
Speaker 3: How big?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know if I thought I sent the picture to you. I don't know if I maybe let's let's check.
Speaker 3: We got a few more pictures there there it is, okay.
Speaker 2: So there's the pothole and there's the footprint, okay, and I'm like, wow, wow, so it's there. They come out and I don't have all the answers, Okay, I really don't. I'm yeah, I get it. I get but this is the craziest thing for me to except I accept a lot of stuff, this one. I can't accept how they come in and out of the ground like they're going down of trees. I can't accept. I don't know. My mind miment is like there again, my own, my own thing. I'm preaching everybody is not what you believes, which willing to accept this was hard for me to accept. We like that this is like that that peel as a kid. You're trying to swallow his vitamin. It's good for you and I I'm a horror time swallowing.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that it comes out.
Speaker 3: Of like a like this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why is it crazy that they would come out of the ground, but or has come out of the trees. Maybe there's something that come out of water, Maybe there's something come out of ye who's to say that they haven't found other ways of closing themselves based on their geography.
Speaker 2: Right, And Jonathan, if you look around here, you probably see some more footprints. But that that's the one that they showed me. And so that's the footprint, right, So crazy And I drove off out of there like that. And when I got to the I turned in the car sitting in the airport, they mind spoke to me and told me the best was yet to come.
Speaker 3: How long ago was this trip?
Speaker 2: You said last October?
Speaker 3: Last October?
Speaker 2: So I was October, oh, October twenty two. Wow, this is twenty three now, so it's just a actually just a few months ago, you know, whatever that far.
Speaker 3: So, how often does this guy, this group on this reservation allow.
Speaker 2: People if you're get in touch, if you get in touch with him. Whenever they show up, they got groups go all.
Speaker 3: The time, So they go off of the I don't want to say the herd because that's incorrect terminology. But whenever the Bigfoot are around or out and about, they say, hey, y'all, y'all want to schedule a trip, they're here, come.
Speaker 2: On, you know, they're all the time. So what Derek told me was when we were looking at all that in the daytime, we got a picture. I got that picture and there they were running around and stuff. All they said, y'all have to understand, this is this is reservation land, this is this is American Indian land. This is our land.
Speaker 3: The government cannot touch this.
Speaker 2: This is Native American land. White men don't come here. They don't bother this place. And they were very right because the whole time I was there, I only seeing one guy. He just showed up to hunt and he paid money to go there. Oh yeah, you got it. Now, there they'll they'll let you come hunt.
Speaker 3: You're gonna pay, You're gonna pay, but don't let you hunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy was it was funny y'all was leaving out and that that's the other funny thing was this guy. As I was leaving out. He he was in a work truck and had to lose in license plate and said, oh my god, I gotta talk to this dude. So put on aside him and said, where you finding me? Said Bill Platt.
Speaker 3: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: He said, So what are you doing here? He said? I came to hunt? He said, we come hunt up here every year. It was about ten years now. I said, really, yeah, ask me what are you doing here? Said? I came to hunt Bigfoot? He said what it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Hems like, look, he's got this whole He's like, I'm in hunt mode and I want to tell him big but he's like, he got a whole, total, totally different respective now.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. He didn't realize that was the woods he was dealing with. But like you said, they're not going to show themselves to you unless they want to show themselves to you.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, wow, So the best is yet to come, meaning we got to go on some trips. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'd be some good trips ahead. We have to, especially after all this is going on and what I've told y'all, I would love for y'all to let me finish my campground and we'll.
Speaker 1: Go up there. What time frame we're looking at?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just got to get there and do a couple more things. That's it, bro Hopefully good Lord says the same. Everything goes right, will we'll be this.
Speaker 1: This fall, September, October, summer in there season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then the cool things, you know, hunting season used the ends about January. Then you got January, February, March still cold.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So they don't come out mostly they come out mostly in the winter.
Speaker 2: No, they're they're all time. Okay, let me just tell you this though, I would be very very careful in.
Speaker 3: Spring when they're active in the little PSI no, well, did.
Speaker 2: The protector are young that they have babies? But no, no, no, no, that's that's a different part of the year. But when they have babies is usually in the spring, and you don't want to be around there.
Speaker 1: You just gotta be very protected at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's you know, I've had some old things happen, but it's we can do another show on that.
Speaker 3: One, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get into the UFO stuff next time.
Speaker 1: Wow, how have we gone three hours and we haven't covered everything? That's whats my mind is a.
Speaker 2: Lot more, way more. Man, I didn't cover the UFO stuff yet, none of it. Scott, when you want to come back on do the UFO stuff whenever, you already let me know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know where we're at now with this studio, we got it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Beautiful. This is beautiful, y'all.
Speaker 1: Also a huge shout out to Christy for letting us camp out here for the studio. This is all some thank you, Christy. She will be coming on here really soon probably.
Speaker 3: Yes, And we will also have a link for her online store in the description below. We got to get these links and everything, but it will be Awakening the Louisiana. As far as the location, I don't know what her online store is called, she told us once upon a gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure we'll get that. We'll get it, but yeah, she has a bunch of really cool stuff here. Crystal's tarot cards you name it, mistakes, she has it. If it's mystical, if it's a you know, etheric, metaphysical shot, very metaphysical. So definitely if you ask her, she's just a girl slanging rocks. Yeah, dude, slinging rocks, slinging them crystals. She ain't no drug dealer, no.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Scott, thank you so much for coming on. Due I could.
Speaker 2: I could be the first person here, and I think we broke it.
Speaker 3: In What a first show for the new location, sir dude.
Speaker 2: So this is the only second one I've ever gone three hours with.
Speaker 3: Oh, we could go longer, but.
Speaker 1: That's already pretty late. Yeah, we had a good time. We want to save more for the next time.
Speaker 2: To let's do it just a UFO show. Next time.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, so we call it the Star of People UFO show.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm about it. Let the people know where they can find you if they want to reach.
Speaker 2: Out, So you can contact me on Kasachi, Forest, Bigfoot and dog Man on Facebook. Okay, Kasachi Forrest, Bigfoot and dog Man on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Can you spell Kasachi k I S A T C H I Esachi.
Speaker 3: It's not like naked Ish another Louisian word that people always mess up, or like chop a Tulis street Like I know, Louisiana has got some words that don't make sense. Kasachi's actually spelled like it sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got chat Kasachi, forest, bigfoot and dog man. And that's where you can can reach me at And if you've got stories, bring them. You've got pictures, post them there and we do filter out all the trolls. There are no trolls in there. There's believers in there and people trying to learn, and so it's a safe area to come. We want you to come and be a part of it. And please, if you got pictures or stories, bring them. We want it. And I'll tell you right now. If you don't want to post them, that's fine, put it in a messenger. I'll post it for you. We'll leave it anonymous because I had a guy that I posted stuff today in there, and he wanted to stay anonymous, but he actually showed the little people.
Speaker 3: Whoa little people like brownies like elves, No, oh, like the e woks. Oh my god, I think this is your people, dude. It never ends.
Speaker 2: Go look at it. That was just posted today. Okay, I'm gonna look at it, So y'all go check it out. And if you go from the very beginning, it tells my story. I kind of go over a little about my story and how it started and everything. And I had a previous channel, but decided to go out on my own, me and my wife, and so now we're the moderators and everything, and we're their admins and stuff as I haven't haven't got any moderator there yet, and we just keep it kind of like a family thing, you know. Yeah, I want to keep it safe. I want to keep it where there's there's no people call them, Oh it's Paradil and all this stuff like that. No, we don't do that. We don't want to kill. We don't make fun of people. We're Christians. We want people to love each other going there and have a good time and feel safe. And that's what it's all about. Look, I had when I when this thing first started, I had experiences that I was It was bad. I mean, it was scared me. It wasn't a bad experience, but it was a scary experience, but not.
Speaker 3: Something you just want to be telling everybody traumatic personal things as.
Speaker 2: A personal thing. And I had to go through, but it was it was other things in my life to that happened. You know, it's all I wanted, but I wanted to, you know, share people these experiences, love them. Lily really is out there, no doubt.
Speaker 1: It's easy to fear the unknown. That's why we shed light.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's just something how I say this, Okay, it's like when the fiction becomes reality, the legends become reality. That's what I say. You talk about fiction and you talk about legends, and I wouldn't want to I don't want to quite say horror, but there are some things out there that can and be bad. Sure, but it's the same time, it's it's you know, it's his fiction becomes reality.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: That's thank you.
Speaker 1: That is what I'm interested in. So thank you so much Scott for coming on here. Yeah, yeah, anyhow, until next time. This was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Open up that third euy.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex the best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Amie is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult