Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey hey, welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 1: You're about to get your ladies glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some action.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some blazing bretty.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, welcome to the snark Tank podcast. That over there, Look, that's Derek Dish over here. Look that swen Hi over here. It's me and welcome. Remember, you can get early early access exclusive episodes, you know, all that ad free shit over at the page on dot com slash the snark Tank.
Speaker 5: You can also ask us questions that we're gonna get to you later on.
Speaker 1: In the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh man, it's a it's it's a it's been.
Speaker 5: It's been a time, it's been. I feel there's a lot.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 3: We're getting wild man before we go into this. I want to get over with now, so no one talks about anymore. It's that drawing of that fucking person that everyone keeps saying, looks like.
Speaker 1: You didn't see that. It's so, it's so, here's the thing, because he because this dude freaked out and so like I didn't because I wanted to meme the funk out of it. But this dude would like freaked out on some guy tagged him. He's like, oh, like like as if someone's gonna actually rescue, we'll know, But like, how.
Speaker 3: Do I explain it? There's like a time and a place, you know, Like if someone said that to me directly, I'm like, that's mad for no.
Speaker 1: No, no, Like this is if if there was a mug shot or a drawing. It's you know, one of those arts.
Speaker 3: Freak out. Also, I was like, hey, I didn't. I was like, hey, dude, I mean like and like I said, I said, verbatim, let me let me say it.
Speaker 4: First before you say.
Speaker 3: I said, like, look, dude, I understand this is a joke and I get it, but this is like someone that sexually as solved somebody, Like I get, I get where you're coming from. It is funny, but like, maybe don't directly tag this. Whether you say it looks exactly how persaid, that's sexually irassd somebody. That's all I said. I did not make a fucking bake thing. I did not go like that, Yo, dude, don't do that. You absolutely murdered the fun of it.
Speaker 1: I think, I think it's fucking funny. But also so it's on, So go to the snark tank. Go to the snark tank Twitter because I I retweeted it just the other day because like I was like, okay, just in this thing, you're not tagged. So it was just the snark tank thing that tagged it. And I'm like, because to me, your concern was that you're being tagged directly and maybe some mouth breather would call up.
Speaker 3: Someone say something stupid and line's gonna be drawn out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, look like I just don't believe that is such a stretch because I'm just saying from my you know, look, you did what you have to do.
Speaker 3: I get it, because I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't take personal fense. I wasn't even rude to the person about it. I understand it's pretty funny. Like I get it, but like.
Speaker 5: I would love to see this.
Speaker 1: What I mean, what I mean by freeing comedy to what I mean by freaking out is that the artist's depiction it does look like a fun It looks like a meat canyon. Sweet that's what I said. It looks like it looks like a picture of me. It looks like it's it's actually let me go on the snark Tank Twitter. Oh my god, cause I just yeah, so it was one of those things though, but because I wanted to so, oh my god, I can't believe is that it looks like it looks like I is lazy.
Speaker 3: I is there fun That's what the icing on the cake. Craziest. Like if someone it looks like if someone from memory drew a monster version of myself, and I was like, good, it's so fucking good. It's so good. I can see I can see where I can see where someone's like, oh, that looks like me. But at the same time, that looks so much more monstrous than I am.
Speaker 4: It looks like a Halloween version of you, the Halloween Merchant that we were talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, we can't know, we can't know. We can't that's I want to because I think that's fucking funny, but that's insane.
Speaker 3: I think that's perfect.
Speaker 1: I think that's perfect, but also like you know, like it's the new scumbag line, it's the next drop that is crazy.
Speaker 4: I can I see that again, that is one of the most insane images that's supposed to be a real person. Apparently, how did they get his eyes? So lazy, that's what.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, they get his eyes if they took out all of the redeeming factors of my face, anything that would consider me as attractiveness, that is it. They took out all of all of the good features I have, Like, that's nothing good of you. He's like me, he's a literal b Like is that like is that a race?
Speaker 4: Like there's no way that I look at that somewhat racing.
Speaker 1: There's no way anybody on the face. So this is what he did this I m p D. Which I don't know what I am is you know, it could be anything.
Speaker 4: I m p Inner, Michigan in Monster.
Speaker 1: In Monster Police Department says a sixteen year old girl walking near thirty eighth Street and at Post Road was abducted by the man this catch. She says she he sexual assaulted her in an older Tan suv. Like even the older Tan suv thing. It's like, bro switch it up, like get a prius or something like you're.
Speaker 3: So you can't fit someone.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't be like, no one, you can't be an abductor and a prius. I can't fit in the at all I gave I gave.
Speaker 1: I gave Kingston a ride one time and because I have a fiesta, and like I was like, I don't think I could do this again because he can really fit there, Like he looks so uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It's insane because like obviously like I'm I'm I'm a fat dude, even if I was thin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just being I just can't survive and you're a tall person.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work for me. I go on rides and I'm like, dude, JoJo's best friend just flew in town and she's either just as tall or a little bit taller than you and me.
Speaker 5: That's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw picture. I think I saw pictures of them standing next to each other. She didn't look that tall.
Speaker 1: You should check again.
Speaker 4: It's like, because it's crazy, like, mister memory, how tall Jojo?
Speaker 1: Because JoJo's five nine so so she's just taller than me.
Speaker 3: And I think Jojo was near my hot No, I just I just don't hear that often either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't see that often. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I never even though she is taller than you, I don't imagine it for some.
Speaker 1: Reason a woman.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there's just like not I know how I sound, I know who I am, I know what I usually do. But like it's because she's a woman, You're like, oh, usually more often than not, we've seen men being taller than women.
Speaker 4: What you mean, it's like people or like say or at least on the same at least the same.
Speaker 1: People on YouTube were so shocked when I when I say that I was five six because me being a black man, they immediately thought that I was a jug.
Speaker 3: You're terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, and I was like, man, maybe I can defeat this one in combat.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Don't that would that would go so horrible.
Speaker 3: That's one of those things. Just man, people don't know. People don't know how to get out of real grapples in real life.
Speaker 5: And it's sad even know how to get out of a real gravel.
Speaker 1: Yeah you think your pocket, I think you should really just like I think I think Diddy actually taught people a lot of stuff. Like one thing that I taught people is to there is an advantage, there's an advantage and having that much baby oil, because if you get into a dust up with someone who knows how to grapple, they can't grapple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're finding someone dusty as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. Well, that's actually kind of like the isn't that like the unstoppable force in the moon Ball mo? Yeah?
Speaker 4: A man covered in dust and a man covered in beds baby oil.
Speaker 3: But they're covered, they're covered to the covered in dust. The guy that's covered in dust, he looks like Sandman.
Speaker 1: He looks like that's how dusty he is when Sandmon's in dust war.
Speaker 4: I actually can't imagine being covered in dust, Like I can't.
Speaker 1: Like, these two people are at a bar and they get into a fight. They happen to be covered a baby oil and the other guys they don't know each other.
Speaker 4: They're two deceparate, they're from opposite sides of.
Speaker 3: The well, they're opposing forces. They will be drawn to one another.
Speaker 1: You're from the dusty, they will be drawn on Another's mean that this random random TGI friders, everybody's like kind of trying to have like a regular night.
Speaker 3: You know, if you have t G Friday is already coind of your life's kind of shitty already. Yeah, and then these two people just walk and he's like, what's about to happen.
Speaker 4: Here, slippery man? And by the way, when I say dust, I know that there's like outside, like if you're at a beach. You can imagine the sand or whatever I'm talking to, like a house dust.
Speaker 5: Like the gray, like navy blue, like.
Speaker 4: The vacuum out of the vacuum lint. Essentially. I love it.
Speaker 3: That makes my skin crawl so much. And I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I guess it's Yeah, it's it's gross in a way that's not not like you're not gonna throw up necessarily.
Speaker 3: Not repulsive, but it's like this is just gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's dingy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, it's dingy.
Speaker 3: Completely full of baby. It was terrifying because they can't you can't stop them. Yeah, it's it's hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you because even if they attack you, you one thing. You want to try to hold off the attacker. You want to grab them and try to like stop them. But then they man, he.
Speaker 3: Just kind of slides through atoms of the chair. He just walks through the chair. You're like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: Is that what did he was trying to achieve, actually trying to go to the.
Speaker 1: Universe problem.
Speaker 4: In the back of Diddy's mansion, he has you know that hate glider for Spider in three? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: But it's just baby oil. He's trying to build a perfect baby oil man.
Speaker 5: Ah, he couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: He's infusing infants with baby at a young age.
Speaker 4: He actually wasn't doing sex trafficking. He wasn't doing any of that stuff. He was just abducting people to turn into baby oil people to build a baby oil man army.
Speaker 1: Ah. That's crazy because I feel like there would have been a lot of volunteers if he would have just been forthcoming. Yeah, I guess. Yeah, but you can't do that. You know, it's difficult to pitch. You can't engineer people. That's like against one of the basic laws of humanity. Yeah, I mean, I feel like, if you sign up, you can't can't even put up you can't put up a thing for them to sign up for it. I mean it's why, you know how like all the dogs that get tested on it and stuff, they signed up for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: They signed then and then it's and then it's.
Speaker 4: Evil, a contract, a contract is on fire and.
Speaker 3: Do it and she does stuff.
Speaker 1: Roy.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking mile of.
Speaker 1: Aids they have, you know, they have those they have the most, like the valves that like you know, they have the vials that just carry like a month's worth of medicine. It's just like AIDS, though they haven't just stored bro imagine. I mean, actually I say imagine. But they have every fucking virus and.
Speaker 3: Disease specialties they have, and every every single one of them. The CDC they have those vials are.
Speaker 1: So terrifying, like if some crazy asshole that works that they just decide to snap and they just let everything loose.
Speaker 3: I am so, but they all those things they have for the most part, most of them they have anti and like they used to.
Speaker 1: I know, they have stuff like that, but so many it's like it's like when when Trump got shot at, like they have these preventive measures that sometimes this fails spectacularly, like oh how did this?
Speaker 4: How did this?
Speaker 1: Even when you go what's even like say, any any major disaster. When you start looking into I understand why people think conspiracy it's a conspiracy theory because you're like, how did it fail this spectacularly like any like any major event, And when you think about.
Speaker 3: It, it's always it's always a series of people just being a little too lazy. It's always like it's always like people being like lazy in the sense that it like you could have just it's probably free, you could have went and checked that one more time.
Speaker 1: Like every day, always one day you were just like kind of took it a little easy in a series of that fine like from.
Speaker 3: Then some freak spider dude. It is literally like a dumb ass child.
Speaker 4: It is literally it's like TSA, you know, like I've gotten through TSA accidentally with like knives and fucking like more time, more times than you would assume, you know, because.
Speaker 1: It's just like that.
Speaker 4: And then like it's yeah, cluster bombs, pressure cookers.
Speaker 5: Pocket, there's like there's a pocket.
Speaker 4: The only the thing that's weird about it to me is that like they will stop you. So there's like generally you would assume that's certain things they have flagged, right, yeah, because they like take your laptop out, take your fucking game system out or whatever. But then sometimes I'll put my I'll take you. I'll look at my camera and I'll be like, do I need to take this out? I'm not gonna do it, and I leave the camera in my bag and sometimes the can it goes through and it's no problem. And then other times they're like, we got oh, oh, it's this. It's a camera. And so it's like there's no consistent rule set about this at all. That seems so fucking haphazard.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think there is a rule, it's just some people are like, it's just a camera, you know, like there's apposed to do it, but they just let it go. Some fucking idiots never seen a camera before.
Speaker 3: They're like, what's this?
Speaker 4: It's just like a gun. He started screaming at the screen.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: He starts shouting his firing. He's just firing blindly. He's firing at only people of Muslim descent.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even right, it's.
Speaker 1: Yours, it's clearly your bag, and he just targets fucking like anything that is remotely brown.
Speaker 3: And as a beard. He has a bot bro.
Speaker 1: So this guy could have been like the greatest ever in like some type of guns slinging thing, and he just chose to work in the TSA. It's like fucking Superman. Being a reporter.
Speaker 3: He's trying to get to the problems faster.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, God, he's a god.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, he wants to he wants to help people on the ground level, to which he does. He does tell people the right way through the reporting. People trying to intimidate him, they're like, if you do this, He's like, go ahead, do it. I don't come, I can make your.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Superman?
Speaker 4: Who he's a he's a reporter, right, so who's that?
Speaker 1: Who's Superman?
Speaker 3: He's a guy.
Speaker 4: But don't worry so well look speaking of racism, speaking of Yeah, we were a little bit before we segreated to Superman too quickly for me to care whether or not that friend that she made sense. Yeah, there was a there was a fun little uh, I don't know what would you call it, like a meet up.
Speaker 1: Function.
Speaker 4: There's there's a little beat up, a little function at Madison Square Garden, a little little kick back, a little picnic, a little barbecue, indoor barbecue Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Do is Trump rally And it's the best thing I've ever seen. It is it is so perfect well, I mean it's it's the capital of country.
Speaker 1: Like what New York City is, Like, I guess it's I know what you mean. Yeah, I know it's I.
Speaker 3: D C. But it's like by what you mean, I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: It's it's where everything's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: If everyone had to choose what should be the capital, I think the people would be like, yeah, d C. D C's so ass Unfortunately, unfortunately you're un like, it sucks that you say that, but it's like, yeah, I bet a lot of the country would be like a lot of the country that went to that rally and that love that rally would be like, yeah, I don't like d C because you know, you know, like they would, yeah, they would. Then when you try to press them on, they'll say because the politicians, but you know, you know why they're like d C, dude, d C.
Speaker 5: I went there once and I couldn't believe.
Speaker 4: It was like, you know those stories about North Korea and how they have like fake stores. It felt like that, Like like walking through d C, especially like around like the you know, the important buildings where the people the politicians are pretending to work. You just walk entire street. I don't know, have you been to DC. Have you walked around that area. You walk an entire block and you pass a building. You're walking by a building, no signage, no door, no descript all of it is nondescript. And then you look around the corner and it's the same thing. It's like how do you get Pensylvania.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 3: And you get talked to where the monuments are and it's like, oh, this is like cool, it's like facades, but like this is like clearly a set piece. It's weird, yeah, piece.
Speaker 4: And I remember I went to like this food court that was like kind of like a little bit away and it was just it wasn't in a building, it was in between two buildings, and like you would go down into like this kind of like I think you know exactly where that is, and if you wouldn't know that it was there because there's no signage at all, you just have to stumble across it.
Speaker 5: It's like fucking Elden Ring.
Speaker 4: You just have to.
Speaker 3: The moment you get like a block away from the White House, it turns into like the ghetto is ghetto like immediately away and.
Speaker 1: It's like what contrast. Yeah, I'll see a lot of footage of Brazil most beautiful neighborhoods and these sky ride like these high rise the apartments that are amazing. Yeah, literally right next to its, separated by this shaty fence the flavellas or whatever. And it's like, dude, this is it's there's a guy here.
Speaker 4: People are taking selfies of themselves sipping wine on like a balcony, and in the background there's like there's a baby fucking a spider on this side of the street, and you're just like, yo, what is going on in this placed?
Speaker 3: The work that is that's poverty, that's true poverty, that.
Speaker 1: Happening.
Speaker 5: But so they had a rally.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of speakers up there, a lot of what I couldn't help but notice, but a lot of disgraced celebrities exiled from their previous professions, which is hilarious. It's like Hulcogin I think was there right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he came even had trouble ripping off his fucking the one thing that he's used to do and he was like, oh, I'm racist, brother, and it just wasn't really working.
Speaker 3: He's too old, he's old and full. The steroids are catching the steroids in the working seven days a week. It's like that is catching up with.
Speaker 1: Him, because you know, he has fucking skin cancer, Like there's no he looks like a hot dog, Like there's no way he doesn't have skin cancer. Yeah, maybe he looks like it looks like a he looks like a Boston cream donna in the worst way.
Speaker 4: You know, he heard so many of his shirts said he he wriped his brain and half. But so he's on that stage. I didn't like, I didn't hear what he said specifically, because I don't think I don't think anyone. I don't think anyone's ever cared about anything that tall Cokan's ever said.
Speaker 3: Never, not not in this not in the last not since like Dirk was born.
Speaker 4: But even then, like do you care what he says? You know what I mean, do you care what he's doing?
Speaker 1: No? I honestly, the last time I cared about Hollywood Hogan when he turned heel and w c W. That was the only time I even remotely cared about this guy because it was fast sinating to see this American hero guy finally like act like a shithead.
Speaker 3: But then like I was like, oh, this is real.
Speaker 1: Persona, He's actually just a shithead, and he fucks with people and he lies more than if you can believe that.
Speaker 3: He's a huge snitch dude. That whole thing he did about I forgot who it was there was at heart, I think, or one of them about the fucking him like, oh, I'm gonna leave the company because I feel like I'm not getting paid the right amount of money here, and he went and man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gobbled like he's like he's leaving Vince. He's just the embodiment of like everything you don't want to be around, essentially, so he's like, yeah, useless person even half speak up there.
Speaker 4: It was funny that it was funny when he when he sued Cowker though, that was pretty that's pretty cool that will see. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I appreciated that because how fucking stupid do you have to be to be Gawker? Even I'm like, what did you think was gonna happen? I know it was the weird I whatever.
Speaker 3: There is some decisions.
Speaker 1: That mean it was it was it, But yeah, man, there was a lot of horrors around that time when when that happened, because you know, when that thing that got leaked and I'm actually I had fond memories of doing whole Hogan impressions and saying so many hard hours. That was actually that I actually missed that, like do we know you?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: I think we knew you a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we had met yet.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've met yet because this I had. I used to have a podcast called Horse and Ape in twenty sixteen and it was my friend Brock and I remember doing an episode about that and I just like there there were so many but that was back then when YouTube was still like okay, you still well, like yeah, you can like make some money, right, And it was just really the biggest caveats to me. It was like, don't talk about Islamic terrorism or terrorism in general. Yeah, yeah, don't talk about rape. That was the two things every for me.
Speaker 3: They are literally preventing us from being able to express ourselves in a way that I really want to ready even though it's a joke. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: It's a joke. It's way worse. But yeah, would just sucked. But there was way more disgrace people in there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Doctor Phil went up there and he was like, I send kids to a camp. He says, he just does, he just does. He forgot doctor Phil was I mean know what I mean? Do you remember what's so funny about doctor Phil too, is that he's literally a de I higher.
Speaker 1: Like that's the thing that he's actively said something about like oh they don't care about d I or something.
Speaker 4: What did he say? He said something like this country was built on hard work. Yeah, he's like, you were literally the you're the token white that Oprah picked. Yeah. Woman, he like hasn't practiced medicine in like forty years or something that he's like going still going by doctor Phil. He's still He's as much of a doctor as doctor disrespect is.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Doctor disrespect is more of a respectful doctor and the doctor Phil. I think doctor Phil is a fucking menace more than this asshole, because doctor disrespect is like terrorizing seventeen year old or some ship. Okay, yeah that sucks. Doctor Phil is actively poisoning the well of like what what what it even means to be a doctor. And people are like take this advice from a from this.
Speaker 4: Doctor oz or something like it's like look at what look what happens when I massage this piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Look at lips, licking his lips. Crazy. They're like yeah, like acid enemas and ship like putting, like they're playing sulphuric acid up their asses, like it's gonna it's gonna carry your on. People are pouring.
Speaker 3: It's gonna kay autism, right, it's gonna clean, it's gonna cure your life. Point they want to call these people from.
Speaker 4: It really is the craziest, the craziest people. It's like, take three tables of dry ice a day, and it's just like, what do.
Speaker 1: You fucking.
Speaker 3: Your hand, pancreas.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you to take twenty grams of salt and pump it up your pee hole, and then you you come back to me and tell you tell me if you if that's not gonna be a good discipline for your you and your son.
Speaker 4: I need you to gargle forty gallons. If I ever met in a day.
Speaker 1: You tell you were you are a bad parent. So I'm gonna need you to take your your your daughter and give it your doctor disrespect.
Speaker 4: He'll teach her respect. The thing that really bothers me about doctor Phil really honestly, the like whatever like he was like a TV doctor it's none if it's real. But like I remember specifically the catch me out, catch me outside girls. Yeah, like the fact that he did that like made me hate. Like I didn't like him before, but I hated him then. It was like you are you? You ruined?
Speaker 1: It was the one thing that went viral from his this show. Yeah, I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 5: We have friends who've been on it, right, didn't Jeff.
Speaker 1: Jeff Holiday went on because there was this girl. It was no, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: That Jilly juice. That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Jilly juice was no, no, no, no, it was are you sure?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, stop stop.
Speaker 1: Maybe at some point there was some ship involved, but Jilly juice was like just grams of salt and like some vegetable.
Speaker 4: It was like a broccoli.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 4: Was it like crazy sodi?
Speaker 3: It was something, dude.
Speaker 1: It was killing people because they were getting sodium poisoning and most of them were just getting violent diarrhea was killing them through dehydration. So Jeff came on, was like you're killing people and then you know doctor uh doctor Phil was like, well, Jeff, I think she has a point.
Speaker 3: He was like he was and then he pounded fucking several.
Speaker 4: This isn't juice, is it.
Speaker 1: This isn't that's another thing, fucking like doctor Like. The thing that makes me mad about this guy is because they're all just trying to protect their money. Now, that's the only reason that they care about either ship. Because you know, back in like twenty fifteen when Trump was running, Doctor Phil was like, this guy is a fucking megamal, moniacal, fucking maniac. What a moron, piece of shit, fucking gay knit And I was like, whoa, whoa, you can't say that I have the parents for.
Speaker 4: Verbally he put the P in the H together, that's awesome, but yeah, it's just another weasel.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: The thing is, it's like, I think what it is is like these people eventually get disgraced, they have controversies kind and they're like, oh, they'll axcept me.
Speaker 1: What was this? What was this controversy?
Speaker 4: I think just being ship.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was anything specific. I just think I think everybody just came around one day and they were like, is this guy a fucking doctor? Like what is he doing? And then they were like, no, no, he isn't. This This is dumb and then he was like, oh, show you I'm gonna lash out. He's he's like self aware because he's like a doctors or he's like self aware of his own psychiatric It's just like, we'll tell you what. I'm gonna fucking retreat to a safe place.
Speaker 1: I mean it's either that it's you know, I would say that's maybe that's very plausible, or because I think of somebody like Joe Rogan who completely sold out to I don't think he was technically he was only disgraced after he went to Texas and jumped on the bank.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 3: Even on a podcast with him and Trump, he was like, this guy's you can see.
Speaker 4: Joe was kind of like, well, he actually talked about it in an episode later, like, look, we forgot to mention this, I guess, but he Trump was on Joe Rogan, uh, and it was I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: It was three hours of just like the most softball, fucking boring show, but there was.
Speaker 4: But the thing too, is like he was talking about it, like on an episode after I saw a clip of him where he said something, Oh god, I wish I could remember somebody in the chat will know or the comments will know, but it's it was like he was talking about talking to Trump and Trump said something like he he mentioned statistic or he mentioned like something I couldn't remember exactly what is. But Joe Rogan was like when he when he started going off on this, I was like, I don't want to correct him. And it's just like why why, Like what do you eat? You don't want to correct him? That was That's such an I remember there's that was such an insane thing to think in that moment. It's like, why wouldn't you want to correct him?
Speaker 1: That was the entire podcast for three fucking hours. He didn't there was even a time where he didn't want to offend him.
Speaker 4: So he pivoted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and well he did a few times actually, and which is lame. I was they.
Speaker 4: Probably make him but before even so, can I just say it's as to not be able to correct the president. But then like somebody makes an RFK fucking impression that he goes, don't do.
Speaker 1: That, he's one son, that he's my friend or whatever, that's my friend, and I'm like, so the fuck your friend drugged another one of your friends and pissed in your hallway and you still hang out with him.
Speaker 3: Fear is a piece of shit of a human being, a demon, He's a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Of a human being.
Speaker 4: And look like I look like we're talking about this before, but I forgot.
Speaker 3: Look we we do functions each other as jokes, right, it's but like they're literally jokes. You make jokes like that drugging you razy.
Speaker 1: You don't do that to someone you even like, No, you don't even do that as someone that you dislike. Actually, like how many how many normal people in the world have him? Like fucked this guy? I'm gonna drug him?
Speaker 3: And I know this guy is his friend and I understand, I understand, Like it depends on how the ship you guys do, but like that's still very dangerous, Like that's like a line that is drugged them. So he gave him an that's pretty crazy. You gave him all and right before because he needed a travel he he doesn't like flying. He's the type of person that like is already anxious about.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. So that was a Burt Kreischer. He would never do it to Tom's girl, like Tom's like that. He did it to Burt Kreischer because he does not respect Burt because honestly, no one respects Burt. They're all friends with Burt, but none of them respect him. He's the butt of every joke. He's like, if you ever, if you ever listen to Cometown, there was Adam Friedlan. Adam Friedlan was the butt of like so many jokes because he was so easily to just bully. But he took it like a chance. Bert as an ego maniac and he can't really handle it very well. So the Dynamics kind of like shitty and they try to handle with kid glugs a lot of the times. But anyway, look, man, Joe Rogan, he it's he said multiple times throughout because people, do you remember that Patrick Bette David he has a thing called value tament, Like the imagine this guy who made his money through insurance like MLM shit and has a thing called value tament. And this guy has somehow become respectable in the podcast space.
Speaker 4: Put ingtainment at the end of something should be an immediate, executable valuement. Think about that ship infotainment.
Speaker 1: Imagine like, how about you to get killed by a gun, die slowly. I want someone to set you on fire, douse you in water and do you and gas and then set you on fire again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, electrical fire.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't even it wouldn't even put you out really immediately, you'd still be on fire.
Speaker 1: I want them to figure it out. Okay, figure it out to hurt this guy. I want.
Speaker 3: I want to do this as soon as you wake up, the moment your eyes open, they begin to hydraulic press you sleeping in a completely fire.
Speaker 4: Would I would? I would, I would say I would. I would take you to a place where the swimming pool, fill the swimming pool with gas, with gasoline, put food coloring in the gasoline to make it look blue, set you on fire, then make you jump into the pool of gasoline, thinking they we're gonna save yourself.
Speaker 1: So that's diabod so evil, it's cral that is so I feel like that is so insanely evil. I want to quarter somebody. But with everything is something different. So I like your hydraug press. So one is a hydrag press, one corner is wood chipper, and what is the other.
Speaker 4: Two Just two separate brass balls.
Speaker 3: I think maybe their legs and the brass.
Speaker 4: It's like an entire leg dedicated to one brass ball.
Speaker 1: It's a brass leg. No, well it's it's still it's still a brass We just put their leg.
Speaker 3: It's like, won't even make the sound.
Speaker 1: They won't even make the sound. Yeah, heat up, but they won't be in it to make the bull sound. I thought that's the heat. The pressure from the heat was the thing. It is.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So put their head in the brass bull brask mak brash mask bull. Yeah, so you put their head in it. So they're so they're under the brass bull standing right, and then I guess the wood chipper hydrog press.
Speaker 5: And then and then one of their legs, one leg being drawn in quarter.
Speaker 4: And then the other leg. I don't know. Fucking eating you get like dogs or something, get hungry, really hungry, hungry dogs.
Speaker 3: Just injecting like like whatever is the most poison ivy right into one of his balls, right, and.
Speaker 1: There's just this is the Patrick Bett David's value table because he put because at the end.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, this is like for the crime of putting tainment at the end of a fucking dumb word, you get the worst you get every execution.
Speaker 1: At one s said that you took comedic A jury of specifically your enemies has determined this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I love it.
Speaker 1: See that. So that guy who does deserve all that. Uh he went on Joe Rogan's podcast, and Joe Rogan was getting visibly unagitated because this guy wouldn't shut the fuck up about like I want you to reconsider having Trump on the podcast, and Joe would not budge on this.
Speaker 3: He's for years.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm not gonna bring him on the podcast. I don't want to rehabilitate his image. I don't support him. That's not my guy.
Speaker 4: And then and then fast forward he's like, well, I didn't want to correct him.
Speaker 5: It's just so lame.
Speaker 1: It's fucking it's I just didn't think that. I I thought it was already at the lowest that I could be for Joe, like the respect that I have THOUGHM like, oh, it's negative already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was just like, oh, I just found I found more.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: It really does.
Speaker 1: Like it's at the point where I think it's clear that he's not just the more on Joe Rogan because clearly yeah, sure, but like it's that he's just a massive fucking sellout. And also somebody actually made a good point and said that he's he's always been really competitive for no fucking reason. Like when he did that. Do you remember the sober October where his friends would compete each other. They would be sober and then they would do these extreme exercises. Yeah, and so you can like lose the most weight or whatever. And uh he almost like killed himself one time because he was trying to win. Yeah, and he but anyway, he said he was pissing brown or something. He was so dehydrated at some point. So anyway, uh, from being so well, so they were working out on top of being sober, so no weed, no alcohol, and then there's no water. Joe Rogan just being a retard being on like the spin thing for like way too long and not drinking water, like almost killed him or something because he's stupid. Any brand damage probably yeah, yes, I mean to see the trajectory of where he's gone that and then COVID like ate his brain and he probably has some RFK worms too, I imagine. I'm sure they're hanging out together, but I was in the same room as he shakes so much the man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but anyway, but yeah, this this so this MSG Messus, Gregar and Rally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who else?
Speaker 4: A lot of people, like a lot of people I didn'tcognize. Tucker Carlson was there. I know, people you would expect to.
Speaker 1: Be the doctor was saying, is Nazi talking points by calling a low iq because low iq is a dog whistle. But when you call people like publicly like this, it is in this context, in.
Speaker 5: In the context of everything. Yes, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's it's like, say the whole it's like the okay thing, you know, in context, we know what why somebody's doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they adopted it, and it's you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Unfortunate because it is such a good way to describe them.
Speaker 4: One of those things are like, great, you look at somebody and you just like, dude, I don't know you see you go to somebody's Twitter account and you'd like the second they disagree with you about something, even just menial, and then you go and you're like, it's gonna be lips of TikTok, isn't it. Yeah, it's gonna be fucking you know, Jack, It's gonna be and it's and it's so predictable that it's like, oh, this is what this is low i Q No, this is LoQ, this is five i.
Speaker 3: Q s say chimp. But if that has a connotation, you would have been a smart to sit up there.
Speaker 4: So unfortunately, so that there's a highlight reel going around of like all the stuff that was said there and it is it is really crazy. I think actually the focus on kill Tony or Tony Hinchcliffe is like doing a disservice to how crazy like the rest of that act God is because like, look, I'm Puerto Rican. I heard that joke, Like, yeah, it's it's not a good joke, it's it's kind of lame.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit lazy.
Speaker 3: The delivery suck, I think.
Speaker 4: And also and also like I think on a person, like it's not so insulting that a roast comedian did a joke, but it is like kind of pussy for a roast comedian to go on stage at a Republican convention and not roast Republicans, you know what I mean, Like as a roast comedian, it's just kind of weird, Like that's weird to me because like that's the whole conceit of a roast comedian doing a doing a set, is that like, oh, you're going to doing that there? Like I I nobody was though he did a set, which is why I can't take it. Seriously. I'm not offended, but it's just like, that's so lame that you didn't Are you kidding me? You have it's lame, right exactly. Yeah, that's what makes me not respect him. It's not the joke for me. The joke, it was just a really bad joke. It's it's not very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like like it wasn't like, oh this is like infensive. It was a bad joke. It was not set up well people executed. I was like, no, this is if it was because if it's funny, it's funny. I think that's the thing, right, Like the idea is it was to make a joke. They all right, so it's unfuked up. But like at the crowd laughing, you know, like Dave Chappelle making his jokes about the fact that fucking Michael Jackson being excited afterwards, that's a fund up situation. But that joke is fucking hilarious. Yeah, this motherfuck going up there health there's an island and trans flowning around.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, there's yeah, it's look Tony not for everybody. He's not for everybody. Like me, personally, I don't like him.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't like his smugness bothers me. But that's my that's a me problem, I think. The Yeah, so like go ahead, and somebody discussed this one time about like the formula of comedy. They were saying it was like, oh, it's comedy plus time, like a joke, it's comedy plus time. But one thing I feel like a lot of people always miss is like the setting. So it's like comedy time and setting. And what I mean by setting is there are certain things that you don't say in certain settings. Oh yeah, and I think this was one of those things where it's clear that as a roast comedian, he was putting on kid gloves towards the Republicans, didn't want to offend them and wanted to just kind of gear appease them by saying racist shit. And it's like, in that setting, contextually, we understand what he's doing and that's what made it offensive, not that he.
Speaker 3: Said that shit.
Speaker 1: If he's at a fucking comedy club, he would have been like Yon, like Yon, But he's at this fucking Nazi rally essentially, and he's like, here, guys, I'm gonna feed you like racist stuff because you love this stuff and so, and then he wasn't just shitting on them, like right he bombed, because a lot of of them were like understood what this was gonna like the implication. They're like, uh, not the time right now, dude, We're so close to the election that it's kind of like everybody else was like everybody was doing like hitlerresque shit. They're popping off and getting these fucking crowd pops. And then him and he's like, Oh, I'm just gonna be like this casual, funny racist guy. And I'm like, dude, just just be like Rudy Giuliani and say they're all evil, they're all mutants or something, and then they'll get pops like just just do that, yeah, don't don't be like, oh, I'm gonna disparage.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, it was Ammo.
Speaker 1: Right, it was Ammo for fucking oh, there's two hundred thousand fucking Puerto Ricans in like Pennsylvania or some ship.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden, Anthony I've never heard make Mark Anthony say anything.
Speaker 3: Anything. I've heard speak.
Speaker 4: I've only this man sings and that's it. So for him to sit in front of a camera and speak was crazy.
Speaker 1: Him speak.
Speaker 3: I think that's crazy. I'm actually I mean, I can't say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard him speak, but like granted it's been on like laviv as well, like he speaks English and Spanish there and like, I don't know, man, I just for.
Speaker 4: Me vote for Trump.
Speaker 3: Don't vote for Trump is like the mean, please don't vote particularly for people like oh bad Buddies all of a sudden politically involved. Bad Bundy has been very vocally political for years. Like he's very much against against the conservative like Puerto Rican movement. He's like, I hate this ship. It's insane. And if he's just a woman that's doing it, he's doing the fucking conservative movement in Puerto Rico. Makes me very sad. It's like, oh man, dude, it is. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: This whole thing just really like I watched it all this thing. I was like, this is amazing, this is perfect, Like this is you couldn't auch a bad mood.
Speaker 3: Or he didn't you know, many Puerto Ricans, you know how many Puerto rican that are spawned ground. There's more of them there than Puerto Rico by an insane amount. Tony.
Speaker 1: Tony made a huge error, and it was one of those things where technically, in any other setting, no one would have cared at all.
Speaker 3: That's why this is. That's why this is funny.
Speaker 4: Good part of it. Part of it for me before, like I think before he came out with that that tweet that was like everybody's so sensitive, which by the way, is sensitive in and of itself. Before that happened, I was like, is this like yeah, it almost felt like it almost felt like calculated, like I'm gonna ruin this, like because it was so bad, Like you're gonna make a joke about Puerto Rican like dispariting Puerto Ricans in New York City. That's crazy, especially if it's like I saw people being like he's actually talking about the trash problem in Porter Did you see that? That excuse because there's like a I guess, like a trash issue in Porto Rico is like he didn't know that. I didn't know that. People don't know these things. It's it's why do we have to make things smarter than they they need to be first of.
Speaker 3: All, the joke. Those are apologizers. That's why it's fine. Like they're doing all these things. They just they don't pull out, like they come in here to our country. I'm like, Tony, that wasn't even a joke. It was just stating two things.
Speaker 1: That's what they're coming in here and they like they and they don't pull out. I'm like, well, that's that's not a it's not it's not punch like.
Speaker 3: That bothers me.
Speaker 1: It's not even fun like it's the formula. Isn't even of a joke.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta at least be funny, like there is there. Look, I am the first person on this planet that will laugh at racist comedy if it's hilarious, even if it's mildly funny, I'll get in the setting.
Speaker 1: I'm a chimp.
Speaker 3: But like, but look, look I don't.
Speaker 4: Isn't the setting like this?
Speaker 3: The settings setting matters. You're gonna be like, let's just say this.
Speaker 1: Let's say there is a a group and a group of rape survivors and fucking Tony, hintslip come up like at a certain point, like even if the jokes were funny, you're like, bro, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things. I agree, I agree, it could still be funny outside of them, you know, like it's still up what they experienced, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But like, let's just say it could theoretically be made funnier that it's even happening exactly.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 4: Say that the issue really is that it's not the joke, it's the lack of variety of them. It's the fact that, like there was no attempt from a roast comedian to roast the people at the event, and that's what a roast comedian is, you know, to do the Puerto Rican I don't give a ship, but like to then couple that with like and that's my time and then just like love U RFK or whatever the fuck, you know, like if it would have been funny, did you see who did a better job at roasting No.
Speaker 1: Fucking Triumph, the insult comic he was at the What do you mean so when they were lining up for MSG, Triumph showed up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Yeah, So I'm like, oh, how fucking embarrassing is it.
Speaker 3: That this old ass bit that like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, decades old bit triumph have I haven't seen in fucking forever, you know, what with the with the with the with the cigar Triumph, the insult comic dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So like he showed up, he did his thing. He was that who's that the real Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he, like he shows up in a lot of things. Anytime, he would always and if there was any type of lining up, like oh, Star Wars is gonna come out this day, then he would he would come and fucking roast all the Star Wars people. I remember him showing up with like Spock at of like they're lining up for one of the Star Wars things. The spot was just walking around flipping everybody off, and I thought it was pretty funny. But yeah, as Chris, to Chris's point, they he roasted the fucking Republicans there, because that's what you do. And you know, a lot of those idiots can laugh at themselves. I know. The politicians always try to act like they're offended by everything. Like I saw my wall saying, oh, man, say what you want about Trump, but he wouldn't fucking shit on in half of the country, And I'm like that, that's insane. It's the most laziest visiless history where Trump has just gone on this campaign of calling Democrats the enemy within, like he's.
Speaker 3: The enemy thing.
Speaker 1: They're worse than China or Russia.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I saw Jake ta lazy, I saw Jake Tabron.
Speaker 4: Canend do a whole thing where it's where he uh he was Trump's offended that uh Kamala called him a fascist or whatever. Let's roll the clip of this happening, and it's just like all clips of Trump calling Kamala and Democrats fagins, and he keeps it and he goes like no, no, no, no, we need the clip of Kamala doing it, and then it keeps. It's like a bit. I was like, what the fuck is like a daily show? Somebody actually like had some good and like I have no I have no love for CNN really or like any of those outlets because I think they're they're really shitty actually, But like sometimes I see it, I'm just like, well, that's just undeniably, Like I mean, come on, sometimes, like the video evidence is video evidence, you know what I mean. That's a certain point.
Speaker 1: That's what's making me so crazy. The god damn it, you keep touching toes. Yeah, man, it almost came a little bit calm down. But uh, that's it. That's the thing that's actually upsetting me the most is the video evidence that It's like, I'm like, what, how I almost wish I had it. It's like a superpower where you can just see this thing and it means nothing to you. Yeah, Like, like I don't have that ability, and I imagine life would be so much smoother. I wouldn't be twitching all the time. Yeah. Yeah, sometimes you're like, man, just imagine someone took a pipe to the back of your head. You woke up and just everything where you're just like, uh, just blissful. Yeah. I get to play I get to play fucking Dragon Age the Veilguard, and I have a fucking old time. I get to play that, and I love it. I'm having the best time ever.
Speaker 5: Are you playing right now?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. No, I'm so it's not out yet first, so I haven't been able to play it. Interesting enough, I think if I would have applied for a for a fucking because I saw people getting some codes that clearly didn't deserve to have some codes, and then vice versus some other people that clearly deserve the codes, didn't get them. Yeah, a little a little weird.
Speaker 3: What do you mean what a bunch of people that are content creators that were honest about the Dragon Dragon h VL guards like reviews like, oh it's a fine game, but it needs a lot of work. A lot of designs are not that good. People that did stuff like that were no longer eligible for their codes. They didn't receive them.
Speaker 5: And how's that possible?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 4: How would wait? So calling backup?
Speaker 1: So they went. So EA invited a handful of people out to play about seven hours of the game, right, and they sticks together like the best parts of the game, and people played about seven hours in the most people are like, this was really good.
Speaker 3: I really liked where this was. But there were some problems.
Speaker 1: And for the people that just pointed out, respectively politely that there's some problems, uh EA ghosted them, didn't give them codes, and so they selectively were like So a few of the creators came out and they were like, Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that we won't be reviewing it on review day or have a review because they didn't drop the code for us. We just want to let you guys know, and and I thought it was. First of all, I was like, I'm not surprised because he has done some weird ship before and a lot of companies do some so but we also would happen with cyberpunk. There was a lot of weird shit.
Speaker 3: They're literally they literally curated people that are probably going to give.
Speaker 4: There are some people they curated the literal game that they showed them like it's it wasn't even accurate to the fun. It wasn't accurate at all, which is wild.
Speaker 1: Which is like the things they're doing things, And I'm like, man, And when I saw some of the people that got the review codes, I was like fuck, because I didn't want to believe it was as egregious as they were saying. But there were some people that had no business having the code. And then like there was somebody, for example, who was like, Dragon Age Inquisition is my absolute favorite game. It changed my life verbatim, and so of course they gave her the code and she absolutely loved the game and said that bywear is back, and I'm like, oh, it's interesting that your perspective makes a I wonder why you got a code, you know, And then but then it's her favorite that's the thing where I'm like, look I I I. So I went in objectively. I wanted to watch his media reviews as possible. What's the floodgate was skill Up? I I didn't want to watch any I wanted to stay like we would last we talked about. I was like just going blind from this point. Skill Up. The review slapped me in the face that I do not recommend. I was like, in my heart sank and I was like, oh ship. So then I watched it.
Speaker 3: Skill Up toward that game apart in a.
Speaker 1: Way that like I can't did not. I don't have disagreements with what he said.
Speaker 4: I was like, fuck, great, yeah he's he's a good dude.
Speaker 5: Like his reviews are.
Speaker 4: I feel like, are like the most cogins that I see on the on the platform, Like they're just like really like solid.
Speaker 1: Do not buys. I like, uh, I'm sorry before you Yeah, they're always they're very like yeah.
Speaker 3: All a bunch of our friends know them, which is fucking wild, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they seem like really just like average like fellas. But I like that take but skill Up like really dissax and he's really good and so like I saw that I saw that thumb and I was like mmmm.
Speaker 5: And then I had a friend, Maddie.
Speaker 4: Maddie who he he loves BioWare stuff, and so I was like, I saw I saw him. Uh he's on the Xbox podcast that Sacred's a sister show too, and yeah yeah, So he he hated it, and it was so sad because I was like, I know he was looking forward to it. I know he went to the preview that everybody I went to and was kind of came back glowing. And then like the first thing that he said was like, yeah, so they just lied. I guess, like they just showed us the highlight reel of the of the entire game and said it was Act one and that's just not how the game is, which is crazy. He got into a whole thing too, because apparently like his editor took a clip and leaked it. Oh ship, yeah, so he's probably like I don't know, like, yeah, this sucks. Yeah, so like his his editor broke his NDA, which is so fucked up. Like, first of all, like I saw a lot of people going to Mattie.
Speaker 1: Maddie.
Speaker 4: Maddie's like one of the more professional people I've ever seen, like in this space especially for his size. No way he did that on purpose, Like he didn't share that clip around, uh to leak it and break India on purpose.
Speaker 5: He's a smart guy.
Speaker 4: Like he's not. He's not trying to jeopardize his ship. He takes it very seriously. Yeah, I just wanted to come to my come to my friend's defense. There crazy about it.
Speaker 1: Even if you're not his friend, if you just watch him, when has he fucking done something like that before?
Speaker 4: No, it's insane. That's like, it's not like a culture warrior freaker. It's like I'm gonna stick it to the fucking like he's a he's a professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it it definitely. I even he had a really good take Maddie. I'm pretty sure it was, Maddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. He had a really good take about the the Canar.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to say, because I was coping a lot, I gotta I gotta acknowledge this. I kept saying, I've only seen them create a character Carrenari. I didn't see the h the main character on your team. I think I will avoiding it. I think I was complete. I didn't I come. I I have accepted that the Kunari all look fucking stupid as ship. I've got completely accepted.
Speaker 3: Did you see the the dragon Age show on Netflix?
Speaker 5: There's a dragon Age show on Netflix.
Speaker 3: An animated show on Netflix.
Speaker 5: I think I did know about this.
Speaker 4: I thought there was one on.
Speaker 1: It. I didn't I must not have seen it.
Speaker 3: So the Canari in that show, the one that they have, they make it like fuckable, like oh, I'd have sex with that thing that's rather the human looking, and I think that's where it got the idea of design kind of. But the new ones, I guarantee that I haven't seen it, but I bet it looks better than what they came up with.
Speaker 1: That's what they So I want to be I want to be fair.
Speaker 3: To characters they look like the fucking I want to be fair.
Speaker 1: I want to be fair the original because a lot of people that da origins, we all know what the Canari look like because one of them was an option, yeah right, and that dude just looked kind of like a nigga, like he just had corn rows and he was a little dark. There was nothing, there was no tee flings, there was nothing. So then they did a rework. So my point is being fair is that they I wouldn't have been upset if they reworked them and they looked good, because they did it before, and then they knocked it out of the park. In my opinion, I thought in number two, I was like, these look fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 3: I think the Canari being and such an other appearance creature is amazing for that world. They knocked it out of the bait because of the fact that they're from a part of the world that is not traveled. Like in dragon Age you're only in one place, you're in one continent. There's a whole rust of the plant that people just don't fucking know about, and a Canari are from over there. And it's like, all right, well, it makes sense that they are completely different looking creatures, you know, like we get we always get elves, you always get dwarves, you know, but having Europe essentially, Yeah, so getting another species is a cool idea. The fucking fault of it is that like everything that was air quotes monstrous about them was removed. Yeah, everything they their horns looked But.
Speaker 1: That's why I was trying to say, like they didn't they looked like like if you know.
Speaker 4: Like monsters. They before they didn't.
Speaker 1: I just if they would have even just softened them a little bit in an origin.
Speaker 3: They still like, no, not he's They're not how to explain, I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: So they try to wreck Coon and say that this dude was not like because once they changed, once they upgraded the design. Then they try to like wreck Coond and say, I can't remember his name.
Speaker 3: It's the dreads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just can't remember his name right now. It doesn't matter you like, look, but like they basically that was what they looked like before changed them made it look amazing. They try to wreckcond and say the reason it looked like that was because maybe some type of hybrid or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Even like said, they upgraded them a little bit in inquisition, gave him more distinct features, didn't look exactly like demons at least because like the well, the ones in two looked like fucking straight people. But anyway, like the airshock was fucking amazing. So like, anyway, you already brought it up, you said, Colin said about what was it called toxic positivity or is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Toxic that was the thing with Concord. Yeah, so it must be that no one in the room was able to criticize the art. I guess yeah, because nobody wanted hurt anybody's feels or something. But like it's look, I don't even think the issue is that they looked less monstrous.
Speaker 1: I think they just looked dumb.
Speaker 5: That you know what I mean, Like their foreheads are so big and they look so dumb.
Speaker 3: They like Mega Mind exactly of them.
Speaker 1: They lookged on the couple of times, and if they changed it, well, I wouldn't fucking be bitching. It was the Mega Mind. You just said it.
Speaker 5: They look like Mega Mind.
Speaker 4: Like there's so many of them that looked like just big foreheaded freaks. And I think I remember in the Canarian Dragon h two, Like I never played that game, but I remember seeing like images of them, and it was like their foreheads weren't that fucking they.
Speaker 3: Had bigger were there? Their proportions were big.
Speaker 5: They made sense.
Speaker 1: The reveal of them one of the coolest things ever. Like people, a lot of people don't appreciate Dragon h two because of you know, it was a rush product. Yeah, we understand that, but like when you have that understanding, they're like, this is actually because the character because it's all about the characters. Really, Yeah, the people are people up that like, oh, it's just in Kirkwall, because Kirkwall is just you know, like the states of the city state and like, so people are upset about that. I understand that. But they had fucking fourteen to sixteen months or something like that. What are they gonna do? But the characters were good. The characters were really good. The fucking the the fucking side thing of the Canari was in the Cune was fucking amazing. Are such a fucking cool people, Like they did a great job. And then one of their biggest fucking problems that everybody had with origins is they fell in love with all these characters. Like we said, Alistair was Garris and he makes one cameo in two and then he's fucking h and then like three Inquisition, all these fucking andders was such a huge part of the ending of what happened in number two with which kicks off Inquisition, Where the fuck is Anders?
Speaker 4: What the fuck happened to this guy?
Speaker 3: He's not even mentioned.
Speaker 4: He's not even mentioned.
Speaker 3: The only person, the only person that you get a mentioned from is your gray Ward and he sends you a letter and you can easily miss that if you easily a letter in your house and you're like, oh, it's on his table. So oh, my godlike character that I built in these two games just sent me a letter. I need help. I can use help.
Speaker 1: Right now, the hero of for Realden is nowhere to be found when the end of the world is coming, The Blight is back with red lrium fucking laced everywhere, and inquisition a big thing, and your fucking hero is just too busy in doing something that is less and poor and I'm just.
Speaker 3: Trying to get an arca come over his back.
Speaker 1: That's why I like, look at MASSI effect two made sense that, like there was some huge characters like Liara and Ashley or Kaden whoever it was, that didn't join you because the story is actually not that important. The Collectors is not the end of the fucking world. Like if you, if you, if you need the stakes, it's not the Reapers descending on it's not yet, so meaning that imagine.
Speaker 5: Trying to get ahead of the stakes, but.
Speaker 1: Imagine right, But what I'm saying is imagine if like, so the finale comes right in three and now the Reapers have descended, and then all those people are just still fucking off doing ship. I'm gonna go on and do some political work over here. Oh, I'm just gonna be here and be the saddle broker, still be like, we're all gonna piss.
Speaker 3: Man, I can't make it to the events I'm taking.
Speaker 1: I have taken a month's piss, right, yeahs take long. We pissed for fucking years.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. But I watched so did.
Speaker 4: I watched.
Speaker 5: I watched skills review. I watched Maddie's.
Speaker 4: I watched I tried to watch like some of the positive ones, wats.
Speaker 5: Was kind of positive.
Speaker 3: I think, who's that guy?
Speaker 1: I can't remember his name is his name starts with an M. Fuck.
Speaker 3: There's a people, there's people that like his reviews.
Speaker 4: I've met Romney, Yeah, Robbie.
Speaker 3: There's this guy that man.
Speaker 1: I wish I remember his name because a lot of people that are listening to us right now they'll know who he is. But he does a lot of reviews. I watched his review. He usually he played with the controller, but he usually does mouse and key, so he was like talking about it and it was fascinating his he it's his game. Of the year.
Speaker 3: This guy that people were really shocked.
Speaker 1: And being very respectful in the common section is saying, like, you know, to each their own because a lot of people those people saw skill ups review and they agree with that one more. It's not even like a bias thing. It's more of like, if you watch the positive ones first, I don't think you can. I don't think you'll be deceived. I think you'll be like kind of inquisitive, because that's just I was when I was like, oh, this is very interesting from their perspective, because the things that they're saying that they like were I just don't like there. I was just like, oh, this is interesting that and it really just kind of made me feel like an individual. I was like, oh, yeah, like there's people that do let's say Mundane Matt Matt Jarbo. Actually he responded to one of my things where I said that I'm having a hard time. I'm still having a hard time getting over the how the characters look. I thought I was gonna be able to put it aside at this point. I thought I was gonna be like, yeah, whatever it is, what it is. But I find myself and I'm not kidding every time they pop on screen, I'm focusing on how stupid they look, and I'm missing what is being said to me. And I was like, oh this is I'm not getting over it. Unfortunately, this is bad. I thought I was going to.
Speaker 5: So dude, art design is so important.
Speaker 4: It is, it's more than it is.
Speaker 1: For years. I've known this, but this is just really reinforcing it. It's I was like, oh wow, I but I also know this because there's games that look goofy like that that I'm not interested in playing, you know, And that's just kind of how it is. And I'm sad that it's dragon me. So Matt Jarbo was like he's like, oh, it looks fine to me. He said, it looks fine to me. And I didn't shit on him or anything, but I just try to use an analogy of like, say, I think you guys can appreciate him, Like imagine like a New York style like pizzeria. We're just like, oh, we're just only gonna serve deep dish now, yeah, And he'd be like what and then like so like somebody comes along and like I don't see the problem.
Speaker 3: I like deep dish. You're like, that's not the fucking point dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, like it was one of those things where I understand how some people are, like they think that Pixar ship looks totally fine to them, and then the combat is totally like to me.
Speaker 4: Said that like really got me when you put what is it pretty charming that ship? Because I knew all this intrinsically, but like seeing it like that super imposed, like.
Speaker 1: It looks like He said that his character that he made looked like the human version of Shrek, and I was like, oh shit, because I don't really remember what he looks like, but he does.
Speaker 4: That's and Maddy highlighted at the writing, I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Say what Maddy said about the that Canari character where he didn't want to spoil what it was, but I saw other people spoil it, so spoiler. It's not really a spoiler, but you probably if you're interested in this game, you probably know by now that uh, the Kunari on your in your team uh is non it becomes non binary and then goes by day them pronouns, and Maddy didn't was just like the way that they executed it was shitty. And then he used a an example from Outer Worlds of like the asexual character how well that that was made? And I was like, yeah, because when I saw because he didn't spoil it, but I saw other reviews spoil that part and the way that they kind of shoved it.
Speaker 4: In ye like terrible. I saw the dialogue for it. I saw like screenshots of the dialog, and I'm like, what you guys, it sounds like it's in like San Francisco right now. This doesn't sound like Dragon Age all. I was like, why did you do this?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What did they think was gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, like because it's like of course the culture war people that fed them bait, and then regular people are rolling their eyes because they understand the implication, like oh great, cool, Like now these people are gonna be squawking like parents, like look crazy, thanks, thanks, thanks well.
Speaker 4: It is literally one of those examples where I'm just like, this is actually un ironically, like that aspect of it is actually woke trash like actually like like holistically because it is just careless with like how it's how an idea is being conveyed, no care to like how it's how it should be expressed in the world that it's being taken into and uh, I think one of the issues too, it's like, what do you call the toxic positivity stud that we were talking about, because I think Maddie specifically said this, I don't. I don't know if maybe skill up set it too, I'm not so sure. But he was talking about like how he picked a dialogue option where he wanted to be mean to someone and it just wasn't It was just like every interround it was literally both of them. I didn't watch all of scale ups because his was longer. I watched all of Maddie's. Was so curious it was they picked this.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny that they picked the same scene because it was so agreedous that like you wanted to be like, who's this fool or whatever?
Speaker 3: And then they you picked that, and he just goes who's this?
Speaker 4: And you're like, yeah, who's this, like inquisitively like it's yeah. And so that leads to like a disconnect and obviously.
Speaker 3: What makes us what makes us all so much worse? Right, just all so much worse. It makes it even worse than all of all of the ship that we're he's talking about, right, is a year Ago, a game that me and Derek have raved the rand about so many times, came out with literally in entirely the same spirit of the games they made before. Balder's Gay three is the It is the perfect evolution narratively of what Dragon Age one was. Yeah, it is that like it like it would not. It's it's like, oh, let's just take this idea and push it to the extreme. And they do that, and then the people that own the game came back and just shot the bed. That's what makes it so painful. Me is I wanted this game to be good so bad. I went home and I watched a five hour video about all of the lore again so I can remember all of it. That game's lore is insane, The Dreadwolf as a character is insane. That motherfucker's wild. But all of that falls to the wayside because everyone looks so stupid. Everything is set the point of Dragon Age of in two writersever moments and like that of two and one, right where they're talking about the brevity of the problems and when they're you can even though it looks silly, they're froed brows and like it doesn't exactly obviously it doesn't match up the exactly the words they're saying. They move their lips, but you can feel intensity and what they're saying, like, yo, the world is about the end. Farrelden's in trouble. But in this game, it's like things are going wrong. We gotta figure it out. It's you got it, and it's like, what is what?
Speaker 1: Some of the scenes are so mismattered. I saw a couple of ones that it was fine, Like I saw your rook at one point. It was in the background, so I didn't know the context, but I saw like him making a very angry face, and I'm like, okay, that look fine. But I saw some of the scenes that they pointed out. They're like, what the fuck's happening? And one thing that stood out to me an inquisition a lot was and I mean, this is a good scene. It's Cassandra and Varrick. They get into a spat. She like I think she flips over the table or she pass something they're about to throw down because uh, Causandra's been pissed off at the entire time. Yeah, well technically he's kind of selfish, but then also not like people anyway. I don't want to get into it. I don't want to get into it. Their dynamic is fucking phenomenal, and that scene, the anger on her face is so wet, like it's perfect. Her voice, it's so well synced that I'm like, there are moments in that game that I'm like, damn, like they just needed like a like another year to really just have this thing come together and be a much better game. Maybe take out some of the live service shit more that they you know, they'd haven't. They were scrambling, but I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: I just I can't.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where I'm still trying to have a little caveat of hope where I'm like, I hope that there's some stuff like that. But when I do look at these gumby fucking Pixar, like I I'm trying to get over it, I don't know if I can. I really don't know that's fair.
Speaker 3: I want this game to be good so bad it's crazy. I want to Rpjack and play that I can really sink my teeth into and really enjoy, and I know that's not gonna be. What do you yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you think? So? I was actually I was wrestling because I didn't pre order it. I actually started to have second thoughts about even buying it. Uh, but I was thinking, Okay, aesthetically, maybe I can just wait for some uh some mods. Aesthetically maybeack away. I know this, it's a I was gonna get it on consoles. It's it's probably ten gigs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the thing for me is that that's not why I played Dragon Age, So I I that's the thing for me.
Speaker 1: You're you're right, it's I don't either because like say, you know, if you go back, I go back to origins and it looks like ship technically, but it's still like the world doesn't look like shit. I'm just saying like it's an older game that I can still get into it, just like I played Coodor and it was fine.
Speaker 4: But like, like I it's just one of those things.
Speaker 1: Magic Trip.
Speaker 3: It's like it looks I like the Jedi speed when I think about it. You know, yeah, I like that. I like that that light its a scale with debts.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I'll just be a strength based even though it was the wrong He's lightsaber, so I would be strengths based, you know, like yeah, yeah, just all these problems are here. I can just kind of get around them.
Speaker 4: It's like that, I mean, why not, But it's I don't know, man, I just think that.
Speaker 1: So what is your so what is your biggest gripe with with what you've seen the dialogue? Yeah, that one character, the Asian elf. Sorry my eye, my eye twitched naturally because everything, unfortunately, everything that I've seen with her has like irritated me. It's been unfortunately just the way that every time I'm sure she's gonna have some serious dialogue at points and like be but she's clear. Even with the revealed trailer, the way that she burst it out of that fucking the mirror thing with all the and then it was like the the the I think it was like the fucking impact. No, it was it was like almost like comic sands essentially. It was just like when it showed her name and I was like, oh, she's the stupid comic relief. I was like, but you don't need that, like they already have Manford, you know, the the the bones where I'm like, that's the comic relief if you're gonna put it. First of all, Dragon Age has never had that before. Comic relief, like the most of the comic relief was Alistair, Yeah, because he was just a little snarky. But they didn't have like a character that was dedicated to being like this, Oh I'm goofy, like the way that they even made Manfred look with this jewel eyes and stuff where he looks like, I'm like, this is for children. I understand where they're going with this in the direction, and I also understand why they scaled back Solace, why they don't call it dread Wolf anymore, because they were scared to do a direct sequel, even though it would like, think about it in a business perspective, you make a direct sequel that knocks it out of the park, like Balder's Gate three, and then it gets people interested in the other ones, right, what the so what happened with this?
Speaker 3: They were scared?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, they had to fight to not make a life service, right it did.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: It used to be like that's probably a lot of this, yeah right, yeah, you'd imagine that that's probably has to do with a lot of That's probably the main decision. That's probably the decision way back in the games development that probably made it look that way in the first place right, and so that's already kind of like can disconnect. The scale is obviously probably not going to be as big because there's more to worry about. Yeah, yeah, they've they I don't know, man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only redeeming shame is that some of the environments look incredible. Yea, some of the environments, like the.
Speaker 3: R direction does a good job for that. When you're in the first city, the everything's flowing, I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 1: Oh like that to vnter fucking cyberpunk thing, I don't know, area looks insane, it looks cool. And then like that's a cool that's a cool set, Like I'd love to play D and D in that area, Like how futuristic fucking ventter is the base versus everything else like or Lay sucks Orla is rich. But there's nothing there but black people because that's what they that's when they inquisitions. This niggas just showed up out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: It's like, what the hell there was one, there was one adjacent and tifling nigga and then they were like, let's just make black people like, which is which is also fun.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Literally, arguments are everything is every thing is so I don't know, man, everything is so just there's really there's a hard there's a hard line between like the woke argument, right because I think a lot of times we've seen in truth there have been a lot of interjected wokeness that is not handled correctly and it leads to like, honestly, some of those fucking idiots like not understand, but I can see why their brands can go to like, oh, you're added wonness to the game and it's sucking it up, and it's like, I look, I understand where you're coming from about that. I understand that something sometimes something you know, like which doesn't have to have black people in it. You know, it doesn't have to. If they are whatever, that's fine, but they don't. They're not mandatory to be inside of that series, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing about especially because unfortunately the art catering to such a small margin of people who who demand stuff like that, where most people that are into these games, like most people that are in the Dragon Age, and when they say Origins is their favorite, you're barring like that one reviewer that said that Inquisition changed her life or something. But like everybody always compared to our friends.
Speaker 3: One of our friends likes Enguish and better and I'm like, I think she's a fucking she's I thought less of her when she said that in media, it's all your lessons.
Speaker 4: It kind of it really just shows, you know, it really shows you though.
Speaker 3: You're less of a person, that you're you're less human to me because you said that to me.
Speaker 1: To me, it kind of just shows, like what are people most interested in when it comes to gaming, Because I think there's some things in inquisition that they do better technically, but if you're talking about if you're talking.
Speaker 3: About there are definitely better aspects of relation. But let's just talk about a role playing game. But yeah, that's what I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm like that be objectives, be objective about a role playing game, which one is the better role playing game? Then it's like if we're going to be objective, it's like it's not even close.
Speaker 3: Like I love BG three, right, I can play that game for hours, you know, I think the combat does does get benefit of the narrative does benefit of combat. But if I want to play a game that's like an RP action, I'll play like Final Fantasy or something like that is action sense. You know, there's more of an action as to it. If I'm playing a game for narrative, that's what I'm different RBG. If I want to play in RBG, I'm playing it, you know, for it all right, That's why it's pretty play. It just shows you.
Speaker 1: It just shows you, Like some people have different preferences that I feel like there's better things that they could play, and I it's it's a shame that some of these companies are catering towards, uh, those types that that maybe want more action and they don't care as much about the dialogue. And I was watching a review of a guy that the guy that said I wish I remembered his name, but a lot of people kept mentioning him in skill up review because like, wow, your guys is like saying the comments. No, no, not that guy because he didn't get a code, but it was his name starts with an M. That's all I remember. I can't fucking it doesn't matter. But he said that he doesn't play these games for like the romances or anything, and I thought that was very telling, where I'm like, oh, so he thought this is a game of the year game this is like something that he He was like, this game is might gonna be my game of the year, and I thought, oh, it's fascinating. I can see why this is his game of the year if he doesn't care about that stuff like and he said that, you know, he said that every character mostly had really good dialogue and a really good fleshed out story. And I don't believe him, unfortunately, because for what I look for in a game, I don't think we're looking for the same thing. Because I thought it was actually kind of wild. I remember I was fucking showering with my earbuds and listening to his review and he was like, oh, yeah, I don't care about the romances or anything like that. I don't play for that game. And he said, He's like, if you if you guys do, that's totally fine. But I'm like, that is I'm gonna be honest. That is the main reason why there's such a large demographic of women that play these games, because you have options like this. That's why SIMS is so popular with women. It's like and they like that, and I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love romance options, I love the connections I like I like connections.
Speaker 4: I don't care about the.
Speaker 1: Matter of time we talked about fucking car No no, no, basically, no no, no, no no. Let me, let me, let me explain, Let me explain.
Speaker 3: I think the idea of the relationships in game is never a detriment to them. That is something I would say, like I love Carl, Like I think it's fucking funny that I made my character small on purpose, so she's just bigger than me. I think that is great, right for me, It doesn't I can play a game without having a relationship, and like, for me, the reason why I didn't like no, no, no, no, I'm saying on my fins because for me right now in the game, I'm trying to hoop the three the four way between Carl, like Lizelle and freaking what you call it.
Speaker 1: Everything telling me is like insane right now.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying, what I'm saying is this right. I think for me, the biggest thing is for my perspective, is the relationship between the party members. So it doesn't have to be romantic. I don't care about exactly the romantic nature of it. It does not have to be romantic, but it has to be a commaderie creator between me and the characters that are in my party. That's why I love Garrison, which I played male Shepherd. I would fuck Gariss if I could. If you if you with male Shepherd, I don't think you can.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: No, you have to mind you can. You have to mind that. But like, which is funny, I've done some mody to do some.
Speaker 3: Like gay shit and lesbians, but like that's I'm just I want my team to feel like people I'm growing as a team with. That's the most impartant thing, right which.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this gay and the Veilguard is gonna have I mean, but it's just probably not gonna be Well, it's also we've said it, you know, just kind of retreading dragon Age suffers from not fucking dragging along the old people that you have built a relationship with. And so I actually don't really feel like playing fifty hours of a game to build a relationship with these new people. Unfortunately, unfortunate, I just don't. And they said that this is like the last entry in this saga of dragon Age, so like this is like tying it up, This is like putting a bow in it.
Speaker 3: So knowing that.
Speaker 1: It's like, why do you care?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, Like, so I'm gonna build rapport with these people that I'm never gonna see again, and which has actually been Dragon Age as fucking mo o.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, there's more continents, man, there's so much more war Well, they'll probably go in in other directions, but as far as this line, and but I feel like it's gonna suffer from with mass Effect.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's mass effect without the Reapers? Because Andromeda was God. I mean even like the villains, and then again the Veilguard. Why they scaled, why it's not why it's not dread Wolf anymore, because you know, if you're watching the reviews, oh it's two gay elding el elving gods. They're the main villains, and Solace is like, scaled the funk back. Now, Cool, I'm so excited. Soul is one of the best characters that they created.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the big bad, the motherfucker. I played the superrangees the whole time. Cool, fuck you over at the end and you're like, what that was?
Speaker 1: Coool? Scaled the funk back. I'm so I'm so happy.
Speaker 4: Ten years later, BioWare is back BioWare is back. I think we were back in the Andromeda days, the Golden age.
Speaker 1: Bywear is back with the with the sad face emoji.
Speaker 5: I am, is this worse than Anthem?
Speaker 4: Technical yes, five wise absolutely well. I mean just because like you'd imagine, like.
Speaker 3: Anthem was the worst game, but Anthem was a game they shouldn't have been making.
Speaker 4: Right exactly, this is like their wheelhouse and they fed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anthem was just like it was yeah, like you said, nobody wanted it. I actually I played it a little bit and I was just like.
Speaker 5: It's it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 4: It was unremarkable, it was just fine.
Speaker 3: Like giveing Michael Jordan to basketball, then he shipped himtuff in the middle of the game.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, what's happening?
Speaker 4: I think said that he said something.
Speaker 1: About Lebron giving him a tennis a tennis racket, and he's like, but you can get him a basketball. I expect some fucking buckets like fall Ship seven dies. He lives with the shame of shitting himself on the clean.
Speaker 4: It's a fine analogy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The issue though, is like it would be more accurate analogy if over time Lebron replaced parts of himself, uh, and slowly became a completely different Lebron Yeah, worse parts for worse part because that's not the same BioWare, And that happens some like that's.
Speaker 5: Just the natural, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what I saw a list of, like all the people that left the project.
Speaker 4: It was pretty I mean that happened, yeah, leaving the not only just leaving the project, but just like over time people leave studios and change the change the developed then change the DNA of that studio. It's like that's going to happen, and sometimes that will happen in a good way, like that that happened with Naughty Dog, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Naughty Dog is like barely what they.
Speaker 4: Used to be, entirely different.
Speaker 5: It's an entirely different group of people. It's entirely different company.
Speaker 4: But like arguably, like Uncharted really skyrocket in them, Yeah craft band who was big for like people who were already in the scene, you know, and that Jack and Daxter was big obviously, but like Uncharted in Last of Us, that was like that was a completely like different team of people, you know, and so it could it could happen in the real like it could you could get like new people into a studio and like it reinvigorates and does something cool. I assume that it doesn't happen that often, and BIOA is probably not one of those has it Has it happened?
Speaker 3: Okay, other than that one interaction has happened for a benefit, I would argue.
Speaker 4: I would argue. I would actually argue that Bungie is still there outside of their c suite which has always sucked, like the managers making decisions, like they can still make good games. And I've heard things from people that shouldn't have been talking to me about uh marathon that seem pretty interested. But I yeah, so like it's possible for that to change and shift and whatever and like, oh it's actually kind of it's still maintaining something.
Speaker 5: But like Wiowa has been.
Speaker 1: From, a good testament, is gonna be uh GCA six. Yeah, we'll see how Yeah.
Speaker 5: The writers for Red Dead are not even attached.
Speaker 4: To that anyhore Oh what Yeah, well I don't know as far as I know that they'll feel good about that.
Speaker 3: See you can see.
Speaker 1: Basically the people that are known for knocking out of the park are not there.
Speaker 4: And did the Houser guys Dan Hauser and the like. But I don't know, like it's weird like he left a while ago, but also this game has been in development for a while, so like I don't know, I don't know if it's like the thing for me is like I don't know if they just like this is the story I'm out or if he left before and you know what I mean, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I need to confirm that. But we'll see.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, I it'll have the least of their involvement though, so like it if you know that'll that'll be worth something.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I am going into that game very much so hoping to get a Red Dead level of storytelling that I'm pretty sure it's it's not even fair to.
Speaker 4: Get a crazy game, Like I don't know if I care the.
Speaker 1: GT five Like I like Red you know, I in in Red Dead, I less want to terrorize the cities than I want to actually play through the story versus GTA. I want to just terrorize this city and like I'll get to the missions later, you know what.
Speaker 4: I Yeah, GCA is very like I just want to fuck everything up.
Speaker 3: Red Dad's like there's nothing better. In Red Dead, when you wrest with somebody to the floor and wrestle your pistol into blowing their head, I think that is such a fucking funny thing because it's so real.
Speaker 4: It's it's an amazing animation, such a real the.
Speaker 3: Guys like trying to fight you from grabbing your gun.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: The first time I did that, I remember being shocked because I was like that it looked so real, so real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good ship, I will say.
Speaker 1: I do like shooting the cops though, that's that's you know, the pinks funnel them and I usually go like, I think it's strawberry. Somebody blow the guns. Yeah, yeah, I take I always take over the establishment. There's the bank in sand what is it, Sandy? So I go to the bank, blow the kirks because it's very wide but still small doors. Sometimes a horse can get in because you know, the cops the horse. Then the horse freaks out, and it's like it everywhere. I'll kill the guy and the horses freaking out, and then I use I try not to, but I'll use them. The flame rounds and then like everything will catch on fire, the horse start cooking. I was like no horse, get out of here, no leave horse anywhere.
Speaker 3: You're not meant for your horse league.
Speaker 4: But yeah, let's yeah, let's get onto some questions. I guess rip rip.
Speaker 3: By wakre rip.
Speaker 4: Are you guys gonna play I don't know. I don't think so, not me, like I especially, I have no reason.
Speaker 3: Now I really really really want to play another game because I have no RPG games to play right now.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna do it? Or is that is that your long John answer?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it. Oh no, I'm gonna hold out. Dang, that's that.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect that. I thought you were that is that really? Really? That is? Buyer needs to study this like die hard fans are like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love the setting, the world of that game.
Speaker 4: You know how crazy you would have to fuck up for me to just like I don't know about Marathon. I don't care. I'm not even gonna try it. Oh it's free, I don't care. Like that's crazy, Like that's so sad. Yeah, I mean they're three, they're three for three now they are it's Andromeda Anthem and now this.
Speaker 3: Ye that company is the same company it was man they went on and became doctors and bus and just like that, they went in, like the people that made the game that we love, the world that we love went off like let's become like really successful people outside of this field. And I'm happy, And I know they're probably looking at this game like I can't believe I wrote that world down and they did.
Speaker 5: This this dude. The switch to that engine fucked them.
Speaker 4: The switch to Live service fucked them, and like spy, Yeah, Frostbite and Live Service in a row just like decimated that team. Because I think like if if you had either one or none of those, you probably would.
Speaker 5: Have seen a very very different situation.
Speaker 4: I agree, because like people want to stay you know, people are gonna want to stay on. There's like, oh, yes, BioWare dude, bio Byowear is such a fucking that's a dope name.
Speaker 5: I got such a history. I want to contribute to it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Oh we have to learn a new engine. Oh that's gonna fuck us up for a little bit. Oh, we're switching the live service because like the last game was like kind of mediocre because we have to switch to engines.
Speaker 5: Okay, and then and now.
Speaker 4: You're just left with the people who like, for some reason I either had the patience to stick around or just entirely new people who just don't necessarily know exactly what it takes to make these kinds of things, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 4: Look at that's what kind of That's That's why what fills me with hope about the Marathon game, because like there's so many people on that team that are like from CE like two thousand and one on that team, and I'm just like, they never switched engines. I guess, so that's kind of the benefit of that, But Buywhear needs to uh get their shitty. I wonder if they're they'll even be around it after, Like, I guess it depends on how well it's helps, because realistically there is a difference between like how we in the sphere who pay close attention totally understand things are being received and how well they're going to be received outside of it. I think Fucking Saints Roast like sold way more than it should have, like the new one, and like there are other games like that I'm like, that's on the top twenty Still Suicide Squad sold millions, so like, I don't know, maybe it's maybe it's just good enough that like a lot of people, like especially younger people, will maybe this will make a ton of money.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they're making on and from what I've seen a lot of pre order stuff that they've been kind of killing. And I think the biggest red flag to me was that the game wasn't seventy bucks, because I was like, oh, I think that, to me is a telltale that.
Speaker 3: How much was this?
Speaker 1: It's sixty so it's not to me, it's yeah, yeah, it's not seventy dollars. So my thing was a telltale that I'm like, oh, that's a bad sign, because if they believed in their game, they would definitely sell for seventy dollars. What I mean by that is, I know you mean yeah, So it's just one of those things where I'm like, no, that's not good. They're lowering in people, lowering it to old prices to get cause there's no there's no what in what universe When a game this big come out and not be seventy bucks. That's fucking crazy. It is.
Speaker 4: It is weird. I mean, like there's newer games that I like, fucking what is it? Astrobot was was cheap and that was great, Well think of it. But I know what you mean though, like like.
Speaker 1: Like God of War Ragnarok coming out sixty that would.
Speaker 4: Be so like is this game to be ten hours you kind of have to be you have to be new or you have to be a very specific experience together.
Speaker 5: Like I think like like that.
Speaker 3: Is no side quality game. There is this only the narrative.
Speaker 4: Did you guys?
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember a War Gods Zeus of Child?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You remember that?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Those war that's if if forty five, I would expect that War.
Speaker 5: Gods that's too much.
Speaker 4: That's like the War Gods zusm Child is like ten dollars nine ninety nine. The thing with but like, yeah, you have a game like Astrobot or like Hell Divers even where it's just like yeah, okay, forty bucks that's and they're great. But yeah, Dragon Age, you would imagine would be like kind of a premier title.
Speaker 1: This is like ten years, ten years, and this is our big thing. This is our make or break. We're definitely gonna maximize profits. But they're like this has been a fucking disaster. It's an amazing.
Speaker 3: Let's just ship this thing out.
Speaker 1: And that was the thing that even made me on the fence is then, oh, at sixty bucks, you know what I mean? Yeah, I'm like, if it was seventy, I think I would have already been like no, And it's funny. It's the difference is ten dollars what I I spent ten dollars on food today?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: By where it's like, I guess like kind of like a kind of a three four three kind of thing, now, you know what I mean? Where you're just like I don't know, man, I feel like if you we're gonna do something amazing, you would have done it by now, Like I totally it's just weird that you spent all this time.
Speaker 1: Let's just move on, guys. Yeah, let's go because we're gonna have to do this again when the next MASSIVECT comes out whenever, yees, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to do it again.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you something? I could give a fuck about that game?
Speaker 4: Now, don't say that, like I not even know said well, first of all, I didn't even finish and drama like like I I haven't.
Speaker 3: Played picked it up. Playing you guys made me fund of me until I played one, two and three. I was like, oh, this has been amazing. Oh right, of course he didn't play Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there would be no reason for you play it's I didn't.
Speaker 1: I tried to play it earlier this year. I don't want to go even with even with new bonds, I couldn't finish it.
Speaker 3: How about the Aliens just had.
Speaker 1: Like, well, no, my crew, you know, like my human crew, Like I I was the Sarah, the sister character, and then she's nude and oiled up, cheeked up, looking good, especially in the desert planets with the sun just beaming off, and I was like, this looks good. That couldn't even keep me engaged. Even that's that's.
Speaker 4: Cooked cooked, that is the title said that episode already.
Speaker 1: Holding like two percent, that's had some crazy things gonna happen. That like, oh, it's.
Speaker 4: Acording to many like the last oh they the last stretch of it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So every review they all unanisually said the the the last stretch of the game is fucking fantastic. But I was like, oh, do I want to play fifty hours to get there? Like and if you want to do if you want to do everything. So a one review that I saw said that you could probably get to the end in twenty five. We're gonna have a terrible ending because you're just doing the main story. Yeah, and so if you want to do it right, about fifty hours, and then everybody else that I saw said fifty hours, so I was like, oh, they're all clocking around the same amount of time for just like the basics. Then if you want to get close to completing it like one hundred percent about eighty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I might pick it up when it's cheap. Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: It's it's got like a Hogwarts legacy kind of vibe going on, where it's's like I'm sure that's I'm sure it's fine. I don't know if I yeahs.
Speaker 3: Should I get this game?
Speaker 4: I got it? Chure oh or fuckingt's.
Speaker 1: Hopefully the questions are going to lighten the mood, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get it really sad. Let's get some questions in. You can you can ask your questions over the Patreoni concelet is tark.
Speaker 3: We need more betas, we need more betas and live outfits like that to help formulate games.
Speaker 1: So I got early access for greed Fall too, because Greenfall, the first one is actually pretty decent.
Speaker 4: But the gods fighting each other, No.
Speaker 5: That's God.
Speaker 4: Also Goda sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, green Fall is just like a small like what was the Spider. I forget the company's name.
Speaker 4: I think I think they're called Spiders. Yeah, I think I think it's which is awesome that there's studio it's just called spiders.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's like there's some dumb plague thing and then they gotta you basically fuck up the US.
Speaker 4: Colonial kind of kind of like, yeah, it's actually pretty fun. I liked it, Like it's just.
Speaker 1: A it's a it's basically it's baby dragon age. Like it's like it's there's a lot of mystical dark fantasy. There's you gotta build faction things, you gotta like there's like chief tribal people that you can fuck up, and it's so you go, you go, and you go.
Speaker 4: It's it's actually the.
Speaker 5: Comic aesthetic of it.
Speaker 4: Like I like Colonial, It's one of the saving graces of Assasson Street three, where like again was kind of disappointing to me, but like I did like the the vibe of aesthetic, and there's not really a lot of games like that.
Speaker 3: My problem is that if it's colonial wise, it's if it's colonial but there's magic. Why is everything so shitty in this world? There's a plague that's making things ship.
Speaker 1: It's very similar to uh dishonored. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, that's actually a great comparison.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, there's just freaking cool ass like magic and people have powers. And then you decide to live in that period of time where everything is just people are shipping outside their windows.
Speaker 4: There's nothing wrong with out their windows.
Speaker 1: And it's la balking and just see cheeks.
Speaker 5: You've never had diary outside of your own window.
Speaker 1: I've thought about doing it before, but I was like, that's so evil, like projectile, like you have to dodge it to while you're walking it hits.
Speaker 4: The stream that it's not the sidewalk the street.
Speaker 1: And once a shadowed.
Speaker 4: Honestly, on a scale of let's let's make it one to twenty, how furious would you be if you're walking down the street shadow and someone shot someone diary out of the window and it got on your shoe like a four four, I'd be like at least fourteen four.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you I usually wear flip flops. Oh yeah, yeah, like a I am god of war rage. You gotta cut my toe, I immediately just get sick and died.
Speaker 3: You kill you killed me, killed me? You get you get your shadow and you see black veins already going up your foot.
Speaker 1: It's say, like, what the fuck you gave me the chronic damage, you asshole?
Speaker 3: This is a question, Oh man, what do we got the mood?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, let's try lighting up the mood.
Speaker 3: I always have origins, you know, we always have origins too. And so the first question comes with this. Guy says, so about the Holocaust? All right, so already we're lighting lightning.
Speaker 4: Up the moon.
Speaker 3: Question for me, I'm guessing now, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Kick and destabilized Boston Dynamics. Rope kick and destabilize Boston Dynamics. Row Biggers roaded ro Biggers is fucking so dumb. That made me so goddamn agree. He says, Hey, hey, guys, exper ammal idea. I saw this.
Speaker 5: I thought it was not bad.
Speaker 4: A fandom tier list rank fans of games, books, movies, whatever we can find, like the most egregious fandoms and like, but we can actually do like an in person tears like a fucking editing, but like, yeah, maybe toss up, maybe toss up for a post to give suggestions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that might not be a bad idea.
Speaker 3: That would be a bad idea. I don't hate that.
Speaker 4: In fact, you know what in the comments of this episode suggests some fandoms and then we'll look through them and then we'll one thing I would.
Speaker 3: Imagine the worst one?
Speaker 4: What would be?
Speaker 1: Like what like magic.
Speaker 3: The cardigame?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what don't fans aren't that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I can't even think about Sonic.
Speaker 3: People, Yeah, like Sonic manga.
Speaker 4: See the Sonic came later because I forgot that people could even be fans.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm a fan. I'm a fan of Sonic, but I'm not an Internet fan of it.
Speaker 1: Kind of it is interesting to me that there are people that follow the lore and stuff of Sonic and like I really does kind of like I'm like, oh, people like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would beat up Sonic a hedgehog, no questions asked, Like like that guy beat up bugs Bunny and that weird cartoon. Yeah, oh yeah, I would decimate that creature.
Speaker 3: Thinks like Mario.
Speaker 1: I don't give a funk about Mario lore even lightly.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, only because Mario Laurie. There must be a thousand games, right yeah, But like I feel like everything is kind of like a branch off, like hypothetic.
Speaker 1: But see that's how I feel about Sonic though. But then I know there's Lord because there's movies and.
Speaker 4: Game places.
Speaker 3: How fast is that you see them?
Speaker 4: Get? Is gay?
Speaker 1: Gay? Gay? Is the speed of gay?
Speaker 4: Okay? So is the speed of gay?
Speaker 3: Fastest gay person?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, in fiction?
Speaker 5: No, I feel like the speed of gay.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: It would be like what like maybe like twenty percent slower than like a normal walk cycle. Why would it be I don't know. I'm just trying to spitball.
Speaker 5: I feel like it.
Speaker 4: Would be like because maybe there's like a little bit more flamboyancy in it and maybe like maybe yeah, like there's like swaying like and maybe even there's like distract like distract, there's no like blinders like like we have well, wait, I don't know you're gay, but like I have to go, Like if I'm going somewhere, I'm going, I'm not getting distracted byself. But it's not like, oh, look at this dress, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, so it would be like I would imagine, like twenty percent slower.
Speaker 4: It would be better because of the fact that like gay people, because you're living your life and actually taking in the world around you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like also they also like objectively just do things more efficiently more often than not than we I don't know about that. Every gay person I know is very put together for the most part. Do you mean like just yes, general and put together person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, I don't know. I have a lot of gay homies that are living in skid row, fucking just fucking bombs.
Speaker 3: And but those are those are fucking those are like those are like the curves are our fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are like That's why I know that those are cast it off gays, you know, like they're just they've got they lost around to the Vogue show and then and they're just cast them out.
Speaker 4: Here's a good one. Here's a good one. I'm not a big fan of the government. Thirty on thirty Road, and he says, hi, by hey, bipock, darlings, I hate that word.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Bipock?
Speaker 5: What does that mean the I poc.
Speaker 4: I don't even know really by bisexual personal sexual personal?
Speaker 5: Oh, I guess I don't even maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means.
Speaker 3: It's probably what I mean. I'm not bisexual.
Speaker 4: Anyway, he says. I thought it was I thought it was funny. I thought it was funny. You brought up Game over by falling in reverse that stupid video game song. Oh yeah, because I recently went out to a bar with some friends and as we left, we spent twenty dollars filling the cue on the jukebox with that song and Gangnam Style alternating for the next hour.
Speaker 3: You fucking menace.
Speaker 5: Are there any times you guys did something to ruin the days? No others? Surely, surely for your own amusement?
Speaker 3: No, I am not an asshole that stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 3: I have definitely I've did this, and this is so fucking what did you do? I definitely hit a bunch of things on the fucking elevator and walked out. I think I hate it, like so insidious I was. You know what's funny? I was have like a bad day on my own, like the person had elevated anything to I just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do your level retrospectively.
Speaker 4: I must have I feel like I must have done something like this, but like I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I know I've hit all the buttons, but I don't know if it was like I don't I remember the action of hitting all the buttons on the elevator. I just don't remember the intent.
Speaker 3: I know one thing that's done.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Pissed all over it.
Speaker 4: And why would you you just called him a fucking animal for what he did. Well, because you directly you created a bio hazard and he's just an inconvenience sterile.
Speaker 3: Okay, calm down that.
Speaker 4: One mixed with other piss.
Speaker 1: Look. So there wasn't like a line for the bathroom. This was a like a random you know it's in the park from like the construction workers or whatever the fuck. Or it was one of those things that like nobody was around, you'd like directly inconvenience somebody in front of their face, like and just to make turn them into a villain. Basically, my thing was like an October surprise. You know, you fucking you open this shit? Oh I remember, I was like ten years older?
Speaker 3: Were you sorry?
Speaker 5: How old were you when you did it? It was like three days ago you how old are you?
Speaker 3: Was like this morning? I was definitely like no more than sixteen? Okay, see I was. I was that's around. I was a shitty I was a shittier version of my life.
Speaker 4: But like I think, I think when I hit all the buttons, I was probably like eight or something.
Speaker 5: I think I just kind of wanted to do it.
Speaker 4: It was like an impulse. I don't even think I thought necessarily like this is going to inconvenience people.
Speaker 5: I just thought, like I want to see the lights.
Speaker 4: It was kind of it's kind of like it's super sad, dude, it's so satisday Christmas Tree.
Speaker 1: It was like Christmas tree, you know.
Speaker 3: Was like, were you like I don't know if you've been in a project building before, but like the like project building.
Speaker 4: The ones that are like X shape, Yeah, so what happens?
Speaker 3: I was just like I was upset. I probably talked to the girls like the fucking decline. We called me gay and I was like I'm not gay yet, ran out and just looked at you like like.
Speaker 4: I think I remember being like I think I remember being twelve and like burying knives in the sand, face up and then leave.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, you just go to a beach and bury the sharpest knives.
Speaker 5: Possible, facing just shallowly under the surface.
Speaker 3: Just the blade is the blade is at the right the.
Speaker 4: Blade if you look at it right, the sun will shine off the tip. But like you wouldn't be able to notice bare beaches. I did that.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't do that.
Speaker 4: Hold on to be fair, I do remember this is like is half this is half true. I didn't bury knives under the surface. But I remember a friend of mine he had like real Cuoni knives because he was a weed. I went to the beach and we were like playing with him really responsibly, and we were like trying to like stabbing into the sand and doing some dumb ship and then I remember trying to scoop something out of it, and then I lost it under the sand and I couldn't find it, and then I was scared to keep patting because I didn't want to cut myself.
Speaker 5: It was they were real knives.
Speaker 4: But it's so there's one knife buried like I would probably like five inches under the sand somewhere.
Speaker 1: Some kid got got some kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah maybe, I don't know. I'm sure you don't heard anything about it. There was no news about it.
Speaker 3: So like I know, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know Mattel like the Barbies and all that ship and Ken, Well they did a line of they had to run a.
Speaker 4: Street fighter h Barbies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I bought a guyle and I loved it. It was It was so fucking cool. And then I was at the park and I buried him and then like I went to get him back because I was just playing. Yeah, fucking god, I was. It wasn't like I left. I was just fucking around and buried it. And then you went back and it was good. He turned back around and it was gone.
Speaker 4: It was that was probably like a toy soldier or a small soldiers situation where like he like came to life and he was.
Speaker 5: Like I'm free.
Speaker 3: I still don't know what happened to this day.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like say, when I with my girlfriend at the time, I was like sixteen or seventeen, we went to this park. I rode my bike there. I met her there because I was gonna go to work after it. Ride my bike and there was a bunch of cholos in the park. I'm like, whatever, I'm not fucking paying taste with them bike. Dude. They What I did was, I was like, they're so far away. I'm literally just gonna go like a hundred feet to the liquor store real fast, like they I should be able to No, dude, Like it didn't make sense the quick work that they made of my bike and then them all standing there casually like they didn't do shit, And I was like, I can't even say anything to them because they're gonna beat the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: Threw a firebomb at him.
Speaker 1: I was just like, if I had something on them, I would have terrorized them. But it was one of those things where I had to accept the l for being a fucking moron for just not taking my bike. There was a few hundred it was like it was like it was right there, the liquor stores all be right there, and then whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm back in New York City. There's a lot of courtyards, the actual courtyards, so like we can actually like play in them when we were kids. I remember this one time I was racing my friend. Right there was a bodega attached to the building I lived in so me and my friend were hanging out and I raced down to the bodega and they raced back. I went down to the bodega. It was snowing too.
Speaker 1: It was like a big fucking like a like a Yankee fucking custom puffer jacket.
Speaker 3: My grandma got me because my grandma's perto Rican. She loves Yankee, so she had to like go all out for that fucking thing, because she likes baseball more than she liked me, probably probably, so she fucking we went on. I was I remember, I had it. It was really cool. I put it down to race my friend. We went to the bodega. We came out, it was like two minutes and the jacket was gone. It was gone. It was gone so fast.
Speaker 1: Some people are so savvy, like they some of those people were just fucking burglars exactly, like it's in that's a kid's jacket.
Speaker 3: He's like, there's probably they probably had kids, knowing where they were, probably fucking a bunch of fucking Puerto Ricans and fucking Dominicans. Of course they had probably kids they weren't taken care of.
Speaker 4: So like they definitely like fucking did that.
Speaker 1: But it was just like holy shit, like you show really how many people are watching, like like hawks, yeah, like and that's the thing that pisces me off, like they they they're watching and then they find their operate because.
Speaker 3: A real thief is paying attention all the time.
Speaker 1: All the time, they're just scanning ship. Like I left in Del Taco, left a cannon camera. It was like three hundred bucks back in two thousand and six. It's expensive ass camera, like one of those fucking small digital cameras with three hundred dollars. Because that was the time I was like, oh shit, I left my camera on the on the thing and we just turned around. It was already gone.
Speaker 3: It was gone immediately around here like this area you can do like people will give your ship back people like you're said, But like back in like any inner city, it's gone because people are struggling already.
Speaker 1: I've dropped my wallet in some nice places, like I used to be really clumsy with that ship. Yea. Even though when I was in fucking when I went to visit Jojo, Lithuania, we found I found the only KFC there because I wanted to just see if how how it is.
Speaker 4: I was like, nig it's the same.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: I was hoping like they're gonna do something different, but anyway, I dropped my wallet in there and fucking they found. They didn't understand how like because they don't have middle names. Money. They found.
Speaker 4: They tried to, They tried to.
Speaker 1: They try to find me on Facebook. Like that's crazy because like if they didn't understand my idea though, because you know they did, because it says like like they speak English there right right, but they don't have middle names, so they thought my name was Derek Antonio like they were like, Derek, they don't sound that Slavic.
Speaker 3: Like they are the.
Speaker 5: Fellow They're Baltic.
Speaker 1: They're Baltic, which is a small distinction at least uh the Lithuanians would like to have that distinction, even though all of them are all mixed. Like JoJo's half Russian, She's fucking Slavic. Tried to be like, oh, actually, I'm Baltic and I'm like your mom that you speak Russian to would disagree. This is a weird thing.
Speaker 3: People can have skin of a shade only seen in books in literature.
Speaker 5: The next one, Greg.
Speaker 4: Greg Ghost remembers what the alien n farm guy did wrote and he says hello racist Walt Jr. Gay Gus Fring, and black Mike. Last episode you mentioned.
Speaker 3: Trout would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Black Mic just registered to me as like just some guy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, nigga, we can't do this, nigga.
Speaker 5: It's just his lines that the word.
Speaker 1: Literally rage nigga and your humorous nigga.
Speaker 4: Hubris Comma. The n words soft ay is such a wild two words to be conjoined together in a single thought that conveys anything you, Shane.
Speaker 1: Do you always have to call it the inn word.
Speaker 3: Wow, you would, wouldn't you?
Speaker 5: Because racist Walt Jr.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jacob, That's that's fun. That's funnier that. That's funnier than any diet. Last episode you mentioned DBC A Bridge. Well, I agree, it was a little long, and I'm glad they stopped making it. Have you guys considered Have you guys seen their animated series h F I L It's basically a sitcom at Selfresa and and gin Us living in Hell. I gotta be honest with you, that sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: I give no fus about any of those characters that for Freezer when he turned black.
Speaker 4: So like recently, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Never liked Freeza. I was a huge cunt. I was happy he died all the time. Yeah, well that's the point of Yeah, I know, that's it. Like I didn't even like him. I wasn't like, oh, this bad guy. I like, I was like, I don't want this nigga dead.
Speaker 1: He's like how King Jeoffrey was for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to do one of people that I wanted to do it for Jeffrey. I wanted to be the person to do it.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: I liked Freeza because he killed Crelling.
Speaker 1: That was cool. Yeah, that was a little mad he killed Vegeta, but you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely. I mean but when he killed I, I was every time.
Speaker 5: Every time it's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I laugh out loud every time I know what's coming.
Speaker 1: He explodes because what happens, no shift, that's why, because that is just brutal.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The thing about it specifically is that almost killed them twice.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thing yeah, that's yeah, sense you bet right. That always felt like a Mandela effective me where I'm like, I thought krillon because it's like a Krillin always explodes.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I swear to god, he got paled and like, oh yeah, he sends you beaned.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, he sends you handed him.
Speaker 1: Whole. If I would have d Day on me always like when you're gonna fight and just have him on you.
Speaker 3: Like, well, the thing is that Dun Day, Uh guy, dragon ball knowledge I have, but den Day is uh. It takes cool down. It's like old people entirely. Yes, yes, and then also if the day dies, there's no more dragon balls at the mention in the future, They're like, let's just leave that day here, so we have dragon balls.
Speaker 1: I mean I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Off his neck.
Speaker 4: Exploding like that is is It's so funny because like it's so relatable darks.
Speaker 1: Too, where he's like he's like it's so it's really fucking me, Like all you see is him. Like the fact that he did it to Deen Day is crazy quilling too, because Quillan wasn't the one that was wallow on him the most. Piccolo had just finished beating a sam Funk out of him. Gohan slammed him on his neck and he was like, I'm gonna choose that nigga, right. There's so great about Freezer though, just being yeah, just a massive piece of ship.
Speaker 5: He picked specifically on the weakest verson. It's like, I'm gonna kill the.
Speaker 4: Weakest person among you, and I'm gonna do it in such a fucking dumb way. This guy, I'm gonna pop this ball, old fella.
Speaker 3: He made gain weight.
Speaker 4: And I have been I have been in like the thing, like that image of him screaming, like I felt that so many times. It's I relate to it. It's such a relatable you're on a stomach ache, that's just like, damn, I want to I want to die right now.
Speaker 1: I don't do this. I do this every once in a while. I don't want those open when I'm painting. I don't expose myself. Have you never had one of those sharp pains where it's like it feels like it feels like gases like moving through and it like it feels almost like a knife Like it's like it's like it's like trying to work its way through it and like.
Speaker 3: A little a little jolt of like, oh what the fuck does that.
Speaker 2: Care?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Dumb? The word no disrespect to the team for star or whatever, but like I don't know, like to me, like the Comedy of DBZ abridged is the fact that they are doing the story in a different way. It's like it's like almost like a what if, but like I don't know a sicon of that self reason cat you living together?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's not like a terrible part. How much business? Who was and Uper saying like, how much more muscle man he had the first time? He had way more muscle mass when he went to the first Oh you're having your own characters, all right, Goku? I don't remember that, No, I just like I didn't realize. That's why I can to speak like I was saying before.
Speaker 4: You to me, I just want know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You know how Goku was just much larger.
Speaker 4: I don't know who Goku is.
Speaker 3: This fucking you now you'll pay Frizzer, you killed my gay friends.
Speaker 4: He was bald and now he'll always be bald.
Speaker 3: Didn't even seem with his hair fifteen years later.
Speaker 4: That's what he's like, You doo to do it an eternity lifetime, like an afterlife of ball this cool.
Speaker 3: Like he was. He was always like eventually he'll get hair, and I'm fine with that. Eventually have hair, and I'm okay with that. Boma was almost finished with the real game.
Speaker 1: The head, his.
Speaker 4: Hair, his hair retreats into his skull and it becomes a bald super Saiyan.
Speaker 3: Yo, that'd be that should have been. That should have been it.
Speaker 4: It's horrible that draw would have been so laate like lighting around him with no hair.
Speaker 5: The least striking images.
Speaker 3: Answer, he just get cancer.
Speaker 1: He just go through keeybo.
Speaker 4: Does that imply the hair like retreats into his brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what. That's the source of his power, the hair being within.
Speaker 3: It's the hair within.
Speaker 4: It's the hair with the anime with the enemy with hair.
Speaker 1: I want to Piccolo with hair. I want to see Yeah, everyone who doesn't, they need to swap.
Speaker 4: He should have like an Invaders in disguise kind of like where he like puts on fake hair and like white man. Yeah, are he still green though, because I'm still green. He just got like human contacts hair actually.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's right old.
Speaker 5: But he had like a little he had a.
Speaker 1: Little little Nazi haircut.
Speaker 4: Yeah anyway, yeah, special needs Cannon Road. He says, hello, Race, William Race, William Johnson, that guy from Wheezer and Review. Cocky U s a what kind of what kind of dishes are you? Kind of dishes are you guys cooking for yourselves lately? I've been on a Philly cheese steak kick myself.
Speaker 1: I don't get gout, man, Damn, there's a lot of beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's yeah. You're gonna though his top tier ship.
Speaker 3: Maybe go get home sometimes, fucking delicious trader.
Speaker 5: I know, I haven't been cooking lately, and I.
Speaker 1: Got Jojo got me sick, so pissed man?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, what I fell here?
Speaker 1: My stuffing is it's not a bug something. You know, she's always working on a lot of people.
Speaker 3: She should catch her hand after she does that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hit her a few times, but like, I just have a stuff he knows now. I'm fine, But it's just like thanks. You know her her friend came through.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, maybe she got it. Yeah, well it's a foreign bug maybe.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is she got she got a little bit sick before the friend came. Friends. Fine, I think your immane system's top notch.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, they gotta do. They gotta do a real heart shop out there, like fucking no. No, like the coyotes fucking eating up all their lambs and not having food food, coyotes.
Speaker 5: Eating up all their lambs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coyotes do that, do they?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never seen a lamb.
Speaker 1: I don't even think they have that. But all right, coyotes over there, I don't think so they have wolves over there, don't they? They probably have.
Speaker 5: They probably have, like fucking hyaenas.
Speaker 1: In some area have wolves jackals and fucking timber timber timber lions.
Speaker 4: Timber lions, hyaenas and fucking jackals. It's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are Jackal's still around? I've never really seen a Jackal Jackal, Jackal Jackal that.
Speaker 1: I think it was that guy doing his charades on.
Speaker 4: Family guy Jack.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't right the first time, I want to saying it because he really wants toys, are good man, Jack Jackal.
Speaker 4: The idea of guessing it like more than once after it's really funny.
Speaker 3: I literally can't do games like that. People like people like that. I can't play games with because I don't want to be competitive, but I feel like I get competitive because.
Speaker 1: Of how Jack he says it.
Speaker 4: It's a good voice. Actor whoever, Jack.
Speaker 3: Whatever, you played with us before, but I think I did. But whenever we play Taboo, we always put Lily and Chris on the same team because they just don't work well together, and then when they start working well together, we change teams on them. We do it every time. But like literally is with Chris and he's like, god, damn, I want to Chris. It's like, I hate this fucking person.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 4: The guy doing it is so good.
Speaker 1: It's someone trying to impose their will on something.
Speaker 4: They're trying to make it be that he's trying to make it right.
Speaker 1: You're right, the persons still drawn, you know, jack Why the hell is it so uh blown up? That's that's kind of That's how I remember it well, because even like little Lois, everyone's like this pitch is how frantic he is? Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just how it was.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay yea Jackal No, not not Jackal.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like Jackal No, I don't know. It's like Jackal.
Speaker 4: I remember him being high. I remember him being so high pitched that it like crass.
Speaker 3: It's and he's young to the point he draws a jack.
Speaker 4: Make him. There's there's two layers in that was like, first of all, a the idea that you would guess the same thing over and over again and still like just continue to guess it is funny. But then the idea that you would see anything that resembles a jackal and a jackal would be our first gas and not like a dog, a dog like their first guess being jackal is crazy. Are jackal still around?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, dude, I have no idea. Let's see jackals there are I know, there's economic jackals that destabilize the economies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're around.
Speaker 1: A jackal.
Speaker 2: Jack is.
Speaker 4: Eating a little fucking They're cute and not jackal. That's scary looking night jackal, puppy.
Speaker 1: Jackal, puppy chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 4: Did you see the fucking wrizzler and the fucking Costco people and fucking Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs, yeah, the the what the I only know the rizzler? What are the other names?
Speaker 4: The Costco dads?
Speaker 3: Of course, we play our dicks open and then fucking and I don't know, bunch babies in the mouth.
Speaker 4: Like they forgot.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That should be the next Costco dad's like, what Costco? Yeah, guys, of course, Well I don't know. And then.
Speaker 1: That's the final one.
Speaker 3: That's amazing that kid.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Wrizzler kids getting fatter, inn't he.
Speaker 4: I think that's why they're giving him so much special. I think it's like I make a which situation.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's a chubby little guy.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have time, like you can't be that young in that fat and expect like he's not.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: Would be amazing because.
Speaker 1: He's a little little right, It's like, actually he is four months old.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, I've seen him four months ago.
Speaker 1: I saw him months ago, So that must be a fucking problem.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm misremembery mister Ralph was to die inside of course, I of course I'm terrified because I'm scared of something crying bro of course I'm scared of death.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm not used to making myself laugh, master BF. So because I want to say, for years.
Speaker 3: For the fucking Wrizzler dude.
Speaker 1: Of course, we beat the piss out of homeless people with Cosco dads. Of course, we come in terrorists, active blade people, of course.
Speaker 3: With Costco chocolate chalk cookie. And he blows a dogs head out, he blows dogs brains.
Speaker 5: Out, He tears the dog's head like like crater.
Speaker 3: Like cradles the wolves. I hate, I hate the gender, but down he just doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's laying down.
Speaker 3: I'm like this nigga just ripped its jaw off. He has the nerve to try to be respectful afterwards, because you know.
Speaker 4: It, Master VF. Last one clarification from previously read question. Ah, he says, writing into clarify, since me calling Sween.
Speaker 1: Out my throat up laughing.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, writing into clarify since uh me calling Sween out on Harry Potter got read. The reason I didn't clarify what was wrong is because there were far too many to list. The main thing that sent me over the edge was Sween saying that Harry's dad was a dickhead to Voldemort and that's part of why he went evil. In reality, James Potter was thirty four years younger than Voldemort. They were not even close to being in school at the same time. He was literally he was literally just a child psychopath who found out he.
Speaker 1: Could be immortal if he murdered people.
Speaker 4: Harry Potter has a lot of dumb qualities and I'm not even that big of a fan, but just seems we try to inform Derek, we'll be so damn wrong. He's both hilarious and infuriod.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: I actually I love how since I don't know anything, I just accept it. It's like like being a child I don't know anything about Okay, I accepted it. And the funny thing is, I swear I might have said something to Jojo and she might have humored me, because.
Speaker 3: She probably should have been like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: She like Harry Potter. Yeah, she likes it in a her and her best friend, like they they watched it, all of them and they just kind of laughed at it.
Speaker 3: Like Dumbledore. They're like they're like umbloor, yeah exactly. It was like the Magic Mules. He's funny.
Speaker 1: They I don't because a lot of I've noticed a lot of cultures do this, Like if they speak English, they they half speak both languages, so they'll speak Lithuanian and then finish off like and I was like, I thought it was so fascinating because I didn't know it was like a worldwide thing. Yeah, but the Dragon Age, yeah like that, and they're like, like, oh, that was really funny. They're like you know, like yesterday and I'm like like, what why did you just say that? You're like, it's it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Here, rubbish because just so not near any language even remote an. It's like these fucking these witch women in my own Yeah, that one's the Lithuanians.
Speaker 1: Hard for me, that that one's one. It's I can only understand because of the English thing. I can understand like what they're talking about. So it does give me hints when they speak.
Speaker 3: Does the room turn more gray?
Speaker 1: I think? Dude, you know it's funny when she landed all of a sudden overcast like like.
Speaker 3: Was like kind of I was like, what the give a nice fiddle on the roof vibe whenever they're in the house, was like, well that's more Jewish. That's Jewish, Jewish and Russian.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not. They're they're actually the Lithuanians over there. They're a lot of the Eastern Europe.
Speaker 3: Are mostly Catholic and Orthodox Christians. Unfortunately they're so the Orthodox and Catholics are very similar.
Speaker 1: Because they're all into that bombastic stupid clothes and being all God and ship. I wear this cloak that reminds me of that mean my my pulpe has raped children wear this. They had to pay out money, like like the Vatican money really for more for what do you think all these and.
Speaker 3: These kids that they softly padded? I don't know at this child.
Speaker 1: I left the gate in.
Speaker 4: The corner last one because it's quick and then we'll get out. Okay, shirt Man's lesser known cousin wife beater Man. Let's go some Mario Juda, punk ass, black Bitch and Goblin. Last episode, you'all talked ship on people who have only seen dragon Ball A bridged. I am one of those people, and you want to know what I think of that? You're right? Do you think?
Speaker 5: Do you think kai is a good way to watch it? I don't like filler?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that is probably the best way to I think you missed out on a cool specifically stuff in.
Speaker 1: The Boo arc.
Speaker 4: But like whatever, look man, you're not gonna have that same connection to it anyway, So yeah, just watch the fucking watch ky.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta say I don't in my opinion, only when I watched dragon Ball like DBZ back to back, it's not it doesn't it dragged on when you watch it episodically on television in my opinion. This is just my opinion though, So when I watched it back to back, like say, I borrowed my friends DVDs years ago, and it was an easy watch for me because, like you, actually, I was like, oh, I'm already done kind of a I agree, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The filler is the filler is annoying for sure, but it's extra annoying when you.
Speaker 1: Have to wait.
Speaker 3: The filler isn't even that bad at DRAGONWARFF. It's not really.
Speaker 1: When you're watching it, it's not that much like because the way that people consume content nowadays too, Like they'll watch a fucking stream for hours and they're half paying attentions. They're paying they're going in and out in it, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, you can watch Dragon ball Z the same way, where like the interesting stuff, you're not really missing anything if you tune out in certain instances because it's not an intricate like show. It's a show that's like you know what's about to happen, like, oh, we need to prepare for radits, So how much do I need to pay attentional, preparing for rabbits before they show up.
Speaker 4: And I guess yeah, I think the ultimately the Kai is like more faithful to the manga, so like there's that reason. It's it is shorter, so it's like an easier recommend Yeah. Like and and Z, I have a lot of fondness for especially like and there there are lines in Z that I think are like delivered way better. There are lines in Kai that I think are delivered way better as well. I think the ones that in Z that are delivered better are better than the lines that are delivered better in Kai, if.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But it's what like, there's certain parts of the where I'm like when Goku's like I am I am true or whatever, the like, give me a break, you're not superman, I.
Speaker 1: Am what What.
Speaker 4: Does he say here, hero to you.
Speaker 3: Or something nightmare like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very silent. In the name of the Moon, I will punish you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's good.
Speaker 4: My only sugget would be when you get to when you get to maj and Boo, I would switch TOZ because like Kay's Booga sucks. It's all of it's ruined, Like it's like the stuff is weightless, which I don't even know how you do that, uh, because it's so good in the original.
Speaker 3: For McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Stupid point at himself.
Speaker 5: Different words that start with him, He's like, this is M for.
Speaker 1: M for micro.
Speaker 4: He sounds like this for some reason, He's just fucking Mojo Jojo basically.
Speaker 3: So I didn't really care for that arc is as much as Yeah, Japanese, right, he is Japanese.
Speaker 5: It's not racist if I'm doing an impression of Mojo jo is he.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's definitely a Japanese. A little monkey with a brain hangs that what that is? Yeah, mother jojo Jo?
Speaker 1: What he gets?
Speaker 3: He gets really bad a few times.
Speaker 4: I don't like they used to beat people up in those shows, like way worse than Like I know we've talked about his brain hanging out a little bit, but that really is really gratuitous, Like it's it's kind of insane.
Speaker 3: The worst, the worst beating up is the way they do the way Bubbles does Fuzzy Lumpskins Man, she does him filthy.
Speaker 4: That's the weird like yetty thing that he'll bill Ye.
Speaker 3: I love I hate him, always was Pink.
Speaker 1: I just love how mad he would get about the dumbest ship like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like's I love I hate.
Speaker 4: I love seeing him get beat the funk up like it was such a it was such ad especially today him.
Speaker 1: I love that making sound like it's like it's good like this, I can't replicate it.
Speaker 4: I wish, I wish, I wish there existed. So it's like a fucking like a sharp ass horrible magic.
Speaker 3: At the end of with magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish there was like some way, because there's other sound effects that you can find, like you could find like edit Eddie sound effects like by themselves, like out out there somewhere like I found. The second I found the Sumo sound, I was like, oh my god, I'm never letting go of this. It's so good. There was a there was a sound effect in Ed and Eddie that like I think only happened once, but it's freaked me out.
Speaker 3: It's one of the movies Wheels. It's like Wheels and a pig somehow put together. I don't even I don't know what the sound is, but it's I've never heard that sound for me.
Speaker 4: For me, it sounds like I don't even know, like an old ogre coming whoa. It's literally like oh, it's like it's like really fucking horrified, Like but I can't but I don't know how to, Like you can't you can't search for that, so like I would have to watch the whole show again, So like that's frustrating, you know, and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know, I don't I.
Speaker 4: Got that time.
Speaker 1: So sometimes you just can't, Like how do I look at this?
Speaker 5: I can't look up.
Speaker 3: Is such a Like I didn't like that show very much. You're crazy, but there were moments from that show that would make me laugh till I would get headaches.
Speaker 4: My dad. My dad and I both like of all the shows that I would watch, it was SpongeBob and Ed and Eddie that he like as an adult, appreciated and would like sit and watch with me and would laugh because that show is an obnoxious I remember specifically like hearing him laugh. They when they took they took ed stairs away because it was grounded. It's like they took my stairs away because I am grounded, and then they just pus He says, that's disturbing, and it's just so real, so bad.
Speaker 1: They made it so he couldn't leave because he would have just wandered out again and probably ate a dog or something like that when he eats the bed, of course, and you're not terrible parents, you know, the parents keeping people saving.
Speaker 3: If he wanted to, he could really hurt somebody.
Speaker 5: The power scaling of that is crazy.
Speaker 3: That is so much stronger, bigger. Well, you see the size of him compared to other kids.
Speaker 1: You know what they're implying though, right, No, yeah, he's got he's older, he's what you call he's Lenny. He's gifted straight, Yeah, and he's Lenny. He's like literally yeah from what's like that's a great mickey of rats.
Speaker 3: And of.
Speaker 4: So stupid. All right, we're gonna read. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons their names now that book sitting on the shelf of rats and niggas that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get four copies.
Speaker 3: They should.
Speaker 4: They should make a borderline, like a borderline offensive, like a black version of every like, you know, piece of literature.
Speaker 1: Finn just be like two. I don't know what they would do, but it's called Niggaberry Finn And what's Tom sawyer uh.
Speaker 3: Tom Tom nigga Sawyer Nigga tom So Nigga.
Speaker 1: I had a book I remember somebody Niga soy boy.
Speaker 4: I remember I had something called The Holy Bybisle, which was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. Like I couldn't believe it's somewhere. It's probably sitting in my fucking basement somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's like and it's like the Bible and like in.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is whatever, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: What dog speaks in. Well, it's not necessary, that's it is. No, I mean, yeah, I guess you can classify it as that. But I thought he had a word for it.
Speaker 3: Do do we speak at bonics?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You speak dumb?
Speaker 1: No, it just no, not really, because I meant, how do you even whatever? Dude? Because like to me, it's like e Bonx is like is Oakland ship? That's all it is to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like very specific. Areas well, technically it is what people, that's what it was. But they're like, this is technically ebonic black, all black, all literature. I can't admit this into my awards because I don't know what the fuck these eights wailing about.
Speaker 5: Alright, we're gonna get We're gonna get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: We're gonna read the twenty five dollars patrons. Uh uh so, pop on over there. If you want to have your name right at the end of the show and make us say stupid shit, go ahead and do it. It never gets.
Speaker 3: Old, never at all. It doesn't get old.
Speaker 4: My thought is actually killing me. I might have to hand this off to you after a page.
Speaker 3: Want me to do, I'll do the first page was I gonna get the last one?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: That twenty five dollar patrons starting now, goognick the edge, goim.
Speaker 4: Stupid goon the hedgehogs, Sonic the bust and his feet start doing a twirly thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, you gonna make the same sound effect when he's like charging uh from like you know, like the old Sega sound was like.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard him. I haven't played a Sonic orally Sonic media very much. I heard the new one's actually very good though. I heard the New Sonic and Shadow Generations is a very good game, so I might get it.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: Michael Maga Jackson comedy shorts Rapist and Shaggy is Little Wi and as Shaggy and his little companion roofy Do hitting a new born with a berserker barrage. It would just be juice. Uh, just played the Hammer game with my grandpa. I don't think he's breathing jumping in front of an anime truck to go to anime.
Speaker 4: We're all taking back fifty penta.
Speaker 3: Bites of AI generated hand side as real blackmail by the prophet.
Speaker 1: The arbiter is on. What is that.
Speaker 3: Is a coming face by the prophet. Arbiter is on Info Wars, yelling at Derek wait wait, yelling at Derek to watch Jojo? What by the prophet the Arbiter is on Info Wars, yelling for Derek to watch Jojo like Jo's as I'm assuming or your wife, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Crystals, fox massive, any throbbing girl cock.
Speaker 1: Legend.
Speaker 3: Uh got my ball stuck in the elevator door. All of your organs, all your organs jiggle and shift around your body constantly, but I can't feel it because my brain locks it out. Dang Sweeney reenacting the wheelchair scene from Red Dragon with his grandpa or his grandma. No, I would not, That's terrible, that is crazy.
Speaker 4: That is so fucked.
Speaker 3: I love my grandma.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that show like, is it just the part where it's flaming and going down the road, or is it the part where they're strapped down.
Speaker 3: It's strapped down, I'm assuming, and then it's.
Speaker 1: Showing the slides and then you show your fucking tattoos and your naked ass.
Speaker 3: That movie was fun. I saw that in theater. That movie why, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I saw that in theater.
Speaker 3: It was like a tradition we would go.
Speaker 1: So I saw, I saw Hannibal, I saw fucking Red Dragon, and I saw Animal Rising.
Speaker 3: I didn't I was shooting.
Speaker 1: I guess, I don't remember, but for some reason I thought Due Red Dragon was so fucking weird. Hannibal Rising was all right, the prequel, but yeah, it was crazy. Little son pb Wait where I don't see it? Right there?
Speaker 3: The tippers in.
Speaker 4: His hand, trying to keep it in his hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's clamping it because he was about to bust.
Speaker 3: He's a palmer, He's.
Speaker 1: This is this is the hedgehog.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Brouley backshotting, Swen Sweeny is Christian is Ozar Reform Ray Swards, Episode six, Return of the Niggy Cumpling's office down the way. Officer Down says the swap what the glasses swapped? Westing wide tooth of blacks. Okay, I don't know what the fun some toyter looney to a fucking albu like you.
Speaker 1: Like he's supposed to be speaking like my tyson.
Speaker 3: I guess I get the down off of the down some about he's gonna fight Jake Paul is gonna get hurt really bad. I don't like that. I don't like this is gonna happen. I think Jake Paul is absolutely a fucking glaring cunt, even a green this fight or set it up. I think Mike is too old and too prideful to think he'll get.
Speaker 1: Hurt because he is so juiced up right now, or he is roided to the eightieses so fucking like I think. I don't think he's gonna win, but I don't think he'll be humiliated because he's he's kind of I just think he's gonna be too too much drugs.
Speaker 3: So I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't like it either. Only it's free if you have Netflix.
Speaker 3: And Swing using his microphone core to floss the gap between his teeth. Come on, that is not nice.
Speaker 4: You're on.
Speaker 3: I thought I taught the dog to bark in Morris Cold, so technically it was consensual. Uh jorkin the pain as vance, the power of come on a in the chin of your mother, The power of might come on the chin of your mother. I'm the type of tired sleep can't fix Vanda the Dead that actorly has me acting like the Deep after the recent Superman BS swing, He's no longer has a writes I'll write on most topics.
Speaker 1: Somehow, I have avoided any title of the Creator songs and not heard a single one until I knew it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like fucking I think such a boring artist now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think he's making music, like he's making interesting music, but I just don't like it anymore. Just I just don't give a fuck that's.
Speaker 1: Really interested in me. I heard some of it and I was like, I have to I have to make a certain mood to even give it a try.
Speaker 3: I think I appreciate that he's making he's moving forward as an artist and changing, which I think is a good thing. I think if you're gonna keep making, really you should continue to change and he's not being bad at it, but it's like I haven't been a fan of since like twenty like when he was saying why, which is when I was a fan of him, But that's when I was younger.
Speaker 1: Like that's like I was like, oh, younkers, that was pretty Uh that was like that was a that was a moment.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, I think young I didn't even of course his best work. I think he made.
Speaker 1: It's not his best work, but it was just like him breaking out into the scene with that was I thought that was actually really.
Speaker 3: I like the thought of each your mixtape, I think, I think because I think he was always just not the moll the pressed person off future of me. I thought Earl was impressed way better. I think everybody everybody record people people like Earl is such a weird rapper. There's no flow, and I'm like, Earl's flow is offbeat because he mimics M F. Doom, one of the greatest rappers ever. But I think, people, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like he looks like it's.
Speaker 1: Like I think, just what happened to him that?
Speaker 4: Like he's a sweatshirt?
Speaker 3: Wasn't he like in some type of institution or something. What happened?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: They were they were all they were all like friends when they were they were all friends when they were younger. Right, what happened is that Earl's mom saw him going down to bad path because obviously Tyler and them were not good influence is on a young person. Not saying Tyler was a bad person or anything like that, but he wasn't the best influence for that, like Earl was. Earl was showing bad signs, you know, like obviously like some reason when my grandma moved fro New York City, like she started seeing bad signs in me in the area was around. We said a few people, like she set some people on fire, you know, I turned to building the crucifixes and bird people. But she was like, oh, I don't really think my son is safe being around like this environment. I want him to be in a better place. Yeah, she's also she herself was an academic m curious but cious that Carlson.
Speaker 1: That a fun.
Speaker 3: That's the test. That's thet Dave Ruben has on his back.
Speaker 4: No, he has bullseye bulls eye inserted below.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I feel so bad.
Speaker 1: That's not funny.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but what this of it is that Tyler guy went to pick the Samoa for like a year, like like a sort of like a rick or not a how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know he.
Speaker 3: Got sent like over there, like he was saying.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where it was. I know, he was like gone, he was.
Speaker 3: Like a I wouldn't say, a juvenile like delinquency, plays ball, weasel.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I was trying to draw that dog. I started off trying to draw that fucking droopy dog from the then the testicles turn it a little pig pig fella.
Speaker 3: Okay, But yeah, he went there, and by the time he came back, he was just like he did a lot of growing up, like a lot of introspection, and he was already like sort of checked out with the way that they were doing things. He was like, look like y'all, like I understand, like we don't mean anything ill by it, but like this ship, we're saying, it's not the most conducive to like helping young black men be the best they could be. But there's a lot to put on someone as an artist in general. But like he was already he was kind of just checked out. He was like, I'm not really I want to make my own kind of like music that helps like really provoke thought. Yeah, He's like if he would have if he would have kept the scene he had, he would have been as big as Kendrick and like that now Kendrick and Cole and he kept that scene, but he just didn't care about that. He wanted to make music that was going to be feeding his soul. He was like, I want to make things I want to make. Yeah, definitely a big what if, right, and so he was like, I'm just gonna go underground. And then he got the Alchemist to be the person that's like, why fuck with you heavy? And now he has one of the best what huh, Well, he has one of the best beat makers in music history making music for him, beats for him all the time. So I mean he won in the end, but like.
Speaker 1: It's still kind of a what if, Like I wonder how that would have went.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he I mean he's still revolutionary for underground hip hop. You know, he's he is the guy for it right now, so I respect him for what it is.
Speaker 1: It's pretty gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Metallica's Metallica gay for whites. Gay for whites, I'm off the fuck an arian? Whoa okay, kiss I in the thick of it, on the tip of it, on the tip of it, beating domestic violence allegations like how I beat my wife Blair White canonically banking Alex Jones Hannibal liked their politely asked Dicks World Graham pissing on Hannibal's pussing in animal's mouth and giving him a piss kink. Oh my god, Jimmy Pesto from Bob's Burgers Pat Hook part took oh in January sixth he did? No right, no, right, no? What is he saying? It says that, But I'm like, isn't Jamy Prestol the fucking character?
Speaker 4: He? Uh what what?
Speaker 1: What? What is? Does it say? Give me other information?
Speaker 3: No, it just says that.
Speaker 1: Oh well, yeah, well he's he's going to prison. Who one of the characters from Bob Burger's Oh dah, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, Jimmy Jimmy Festa's dad or something, right like the father pastah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: He actually did he went to did do January sixth stuff. Yeah, dad, He's gonna go get molested in prison.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, it's so funny how many of those dumb assholes got tricked. It really is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Death Jack Maori filming at the burning down of the Sears going to.
Speaker 4: Jail for the guy, for the guy from the Apprentice.
Speaker 3: The pice insane. You take six weight, you take sixteen comes, and what do you get? You get another gay home and a testicle with great Peter with uh set a great Peter.
Speaker 4: Won't you help me?
Speaker 3: Won't you take the whole? I? Oh, I guess it's like a lyric. I don't know. I didn't know the songs that I not to read the right cannans. Y'all should start a rape band. Y'all start a rape parody band called rape Against.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Rape.
Speaker 3: That is crazy that you even suggest and it's just rapes.
Speaker 1: It's just that's so fucking that is so anti rise against.
Speaker 3: Also that it's insane. Big meat, the stinks ray stop my human tax They fleshlight and dildo business will pop off. Just trust me. Uh Andy the man who's handies are now eightier, but not as dandy.
Speaker 1: Evil sween be like, I'm skinned, I'm not gay? Oh shit?
Speaker 3: Uh Denika Patrick is more retarded than you think she literally thinks that the world runs by shape shifting reptilians. Check it out. No, she's in the smoker kids. What if you to during Patrick.
Speaker 4: She's into fucking reptilians.
Speaker 3: She toube existed during slavery where there be slavery View Channel's question mark. That is a fucking wild savor.
Speaker 1: That is wild.
Speaker 3: Jacking off the ripper? Why does she.
Speaker 4: In like the fucking seventeen fucking whatever is like it would be fucking like skill up, but for a slave?
Speaker 1: Do not recommend, Mike, do not recommend.
Speaker 5: I do not recommend hockey.
Speaker 1: Whatever? Yeah? Whatever?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: Why that jack backing off the ripper?
Speaker 3: Why does sweets hair look like that? Sweets teeth are gross and gay? I have really good I think that's pretty gross. By the power of raw, you're praying with the you're playing with the big gays now, Prince of Egypt.
Speaker 1: You playing with the big gays now? Kevin Durant's feet. Derek wants to the next one. Yeah, I just had with the Big Gays now. James's watching that the other day. It's a good movie, except with all the extremely historically and accurate, but it's still good.
Speaker 3: Don't don't that conversation.
Speaker 4: Let's not do that.
Speaker 1: If you read a book and you realize a lot of that that's stuff they say about that group of people. It's not exactly historically correct. It's really it's really fucked. I'm a little bit. I'm a little bit sad because I started to catch up on why, because I couldn't understand why so many people were calling the client is ziais and I'm like, he's not. I was like, what the fuck are people? I caught up on, like I understand.
Speaker 3: Why people say if you read, if you read anything about history proper involving a lot of the situations with the he's a victim with people of that group. People don't know real history. They are they have been oppressed, and it's really sad. And they are they've been nearly exterminated, and that's also very sad. But also read books to understand why what everything is, you know, like they still deserve respect, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just from his perspective, and a lot of peoples, they just have bad history. They they they're they're being they've been told something from young of how something, how something went down, and.
Speaker 3: It's just it's the same argument they make about the people that they're literally also, and.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate because that's a lot of those people mean extremely well, they just it's just an unfortunate situation.
Speaker 3: So many of them are mill misinformed and yeah, really fucking dumb religion. But no one wants to talk about that because then you get label desionists and you don't get a chance to work anymore.
Speaker 1: The South is oh wait, did are you guys doing you?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Oh? This is the next Okay, So the South is the best region of hip hop by far.
Speaker 3: That's your opinion.
Speaker 1: I think it has some great I think that was true once upon a time.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was ever true. It was never the best.
Speaker 1: It had fantastic, I guess, and then I guess not the best. It was just kind of having some of the most. Uh yeah, it just had like a boon, right, Okay, here we go, relinquished ye contents of ye pockets, rev Or thou shall chef A man up? Who is that saying?
Speaker 5: I'm during super saying butt heead.
Speaker 3: That's what I was getting at. Was like, oh, that's probably a Beavis, but.
Speaker 1: Mister pants, thick of it, thick of it, mister Dickovic and everybody owes me my money or I'll make you cold.
Speaker 3: So I guess like I'm.
Speaker 1: Mister Dickovich and everybody. I don't know the it's probably maybe it's supposed to be in the in the in the beat of it, but I don't remember it. Sorry, but I do like I do. I I like where this was supposed to go because I'm a still I'm a big fan of mister Dickovic. Give me my money.
Speaker 3: Does doesA ever have rounded eyes?
Speaker 1: Beverage cardboard? Eldrick not a lu Jesus, Jesus Jesus. And I like that one. For Polished people are honoring Polish people are honorary negros.
Speaker 4: This is an actual fact.
Speaker 1: Google it.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: Johnny Old Dipship Kick and Destabilized Boston Dynamic Row Biggers. I don't think Lola Bunny would get me blocked by Sweetie Please, I'm blocked. I'm sorry. Oh. I didn't think Lola Bundy would get me blocked by sweety please.
Speaker 3: No, it was someone set me an image of.
Speaker 1: Of Lola Bundy in the compromised position, or I was blocking, dude.
Speaker 3: I it was the first thing I saw in the morning I woke up, I was like, all right, cool, I went x us for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I looked at my forward. It was that I.
Speaker 4: Don't unblock our patron now not a Patreon.
Speaker 1: I blocked him on Twitter.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, he's.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not no.
Speaker 1: You see the video.
Speaker 3: There's something I posted on the twenty five dollar patren. You want to bothing I saw on Twitter of the fucking Sandy Cheeks sex doll.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep reading. I don't Aris versus Clinton squared off. I don't. I don't want to know what that is.
Speaker 3: That is diabolical.
Speaker 1: That story where you had to tell a friend that trespassing is dangerous sounded smokey coded. I really want Jakie as a guest again. Well, tell Jakie to get his ass. H. I was gonna say to get over here into La or tell him to make a ball video about the Veilguard and uh disappoint us even further. I would like that tell but BioWare is outdated. I'd actually appreciate ate that was dead and he makes me the buyers dead and gay and woke. You have mad. That would make me. He's like, damn bud you were cool. Why we're so gay and he's just on the ball and he's on the ball?
Speaker 3: Is really fucking am I? I'm dead?
Speaker 1: I know I'm dead. This is not a real place. Body is just.
Speaker 4: Gone now retired, vegeta.
Speaker 1: Oh, Sophia foul Virgeria, Sophia falcone, falcone, falcone, taking my cum covered ashes, calling them the f slur and flushing me away. Du bois gay bar shanty man, retard butler screaming, ah, you nut ententtained?
Speaker 3: But oh are you not?
Speaker 1: Are you not entertained at the top of his fluid filled blog.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Remember to tug me by the balls, open your jaws and make me wetter. The gatles rise against is the used for straight men. The used is extremely gay. It's extremely gay. Man smitchy.
Speaker 4: The kid.
Speaker 1: Is pronounced oh Maori, So Maori, your dumb cunts. They are the indigenous New Zealand and Polynesian people's Maori.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 1: She pipkin on my pip up, clicked me, clicked the wrong button and subbed down a tier. I'm back. Oh hey, thank you so much. Appreciate you getting back.
Speaker 3: You appreciate you and not everybody else cold.
Speaker 1: Stonecumery like that, Sweeny Showers and sneakers facts. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. I appreciate the British people come then be like, what's all this? Then big Dick Randy pulled out twenty years late. And then the sloppiest way possible call that Afghanistan or Afghanistan fun fact Brian Cranston's voice Fey Long and the next time four Fight or two animated movie.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love like learning ship, like that transfit Grimlin yosh Maajan red Formid, I love it. That's a dangerous human being. He'd be so much stronger than he needs them, so racist and so like.
Speaker 3: He's not stop No, don't give that to someone that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Need to have it.
Speaker 3: Tom Veteran is not racist. Grandpa wasn't racist.
Speaker 1: You just don't remember him.
Speaker 3: They are all Grandpa.
Speaker 4: My grandpa came back from the Korean War.
Speaker 1: It's just like they they Unfortunately, those soldiers can't help it because the way that they're taught it is just coded in the in the language that they're using. No, my grandpa was not racist by proxy of just being there.
Speaker 3: It's like how cops become racist because they're putting crime. I'm ridden like areas where black people are doing the worst thing. Of course I gotta become racist. Yeah, that's what happens unless you're fucking smart enough to understand what's happened to you. But my grandma's racist, right, he just had really he just thought eight people were a little strained.
Speaker 1: Dumbass.
Speaker 3: McDonald's dumbass, dumb ass, what do you know?
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 3: What do you know about McDonald's dumbass? He blows up Kelso with a real key blast. He blows he shoots a real key blast at Colso.
Speaker 1: Anyone else want to try me, dumbass?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: Foreign?
Speaker 3: He's just like talking to Fez, you foreign monkey?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: What even are you? I do not to know what am I I do not know what I am. I do not to know what I am.
Speaker 1: I'm just gay. I'm just the gay. I'm a little queen. I'm you know, I though he was, but also mad horny and I'm like, I respect that brock all the time. Or trying to fu what I mean? He was a cooler for sure.
Speaker 4: What if not eleven? What if not eleven was cute?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What do you mean like a little cutesy thing, the cute little picks our planes? Let's see Canadian somulking can't tankeerously towards my devilish deeds. It's a boy. Shawne d Cerberus Agent two sixty seven and Scott the Waza's voice. Hey, y'all Scott here black people? Am I right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 1: I dreamed that Goku was late for Gohan's birthday with no present, so he came inside a condom and gave it to him. Three Xill apologized and directly to Sweeney for what he tagged the crew in I you.
Speaker 3: Know there's anything wrong, but don't don't worry. It's fine. I'm not chipping on you.
Speaker 1: But if now that dragon Age is gonna be the thumbnil because me at first it was gonna be that. It was it's gonna be dragon Age, but it should not be that because that's a hatched case.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's attached case. Well this before there's I guess because might people find that person also the same time too. It's just funny, like it's like it's just it's a candy.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: The worst image of me looks like I think that's such an insane image, shared Brown.
Speaker 1: He's gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trans and eat your pets. You're very close to me, sir.
Speaker 3: You are right, sir, He's all right. I'm talking about pretending like.
Speaker 4: This is just the show and this is how we actually.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, let's do that slippering, stroking, smoking, joking and moto cong going like this, has Derek checked out jiu jitsu uh jujus Titan yet?
Speaker 4: Uh No, not yet.
Speaker 1: I've seen it a little bit of it when I lived in Vegas. But you know, watch Trump's interview with Theo Vaughan or Rogan to hear him sometimes chuckle. That's as close to a real laugh as I've heard. Yeah, Oh, I mean I heard him when he was talking about Mono Palmer's penis. He chuckled. Yeah, I think, yeah, those little I feel must be listening. He's definitely listening to the Stark Day podcast. He went on Joe Rogan. He's like, yeah, I was listening to this Dark Tank this stark Day. But this this Chris raygun. He does a pretty good impression to me.
Speaker 4: I was listening to this black man and another black man and a little little little obster island boy, a little dumpster island boy, a little garbage trash island boy. I watched him die.
Speaker 1: I had him killed.
Speaker 3: If he actually be part of the cabinet, would you do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I would. I would sabotage everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would do it for like a day and then like write a book about it.
Speaker 1: I would ship in the office and then like I would do it daily, and he would just be who keeps shitting?
Speaker 4: Who keep who keeps? I'd be like, why.
Speaker 3: Why he sucks?
Speaker 2: So that?
Speaker 3: Why do you sucks?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What do you mean? I'm amazing? Anyway, next anyway, bringing the next prostitute? Execute execute this boy right now? Are you getting six? Sir? I don't know whatever.
Speaker 3: This bay right after this bay in the mouth right now?
Speaker 1: But Obi, what'd you blow me? I? Oh my god, I hate when it's I beat I beat him off, suck his penis just to show that I'm gay. Krimlin of Grimlin. All right, last page you're taking away gris?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, alrighty, it's me it's my thor he's my thumb like that, Like the search tabs are Jackal new tab and then Raccoon's race you're.
Speaker 1: Looking at up for Yeah, that was a while ago.
Speaker 3: It yeah, the last episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blood on, blood on my pists? Why is the snark tank gay and retarded? At least thirteen million, seven hundred and forty hundred ft nine ants in the shape of a human, there's only one queer left. How would you guys rank the Balder's Gate three companions as characters and fusibility?
Speaker 3: It's unfair, son fair?
Speaker 4: There you go, wage Lay five eighty three, Peppini Brothers presents us last is uh.
Speaker 3: Gail for me?
Speaker 1: And yeah, because I think there's a lot of women that would fuck gi Oh yeah, okay, for sure, I think whole stuff. What's I think? Because he's just I like him as a character, but like realistic if you looked at that dude, like men and women are kind of.
Speaker 3: Feeling was attractive?
Speaker 1: Well so obviously obviously lean clearly clearly she was like, oh, will is the most attractive one. I was like, well, of course you're tainted, You're tainted. But like she was like, huh, she's interesting.
Speaker 3: They all they all mentioned she's just.
Speaker 5: Attracted to hideous people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess he reminds me of one of those romance sex novels, of those corny ass niggas.
Speaker 3: I think that's why he just like, oh he looks like insert attractive.
Speaker 1: I don't know guy in real life that like that. That's what fascinates me, Like they exist because those books are popular.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I never see girls with people like I never see guys like that really in my life as well.
Speaker 1: That's true with Fabio. Remember Fabia, who the fuck do you know? That was like Fabio is hot, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, that's what's so.
Speaker 3: But when he was prevalent, I wasn't talking to girls about like I wasn't having those that that's that's true, But it's because a lot of women thought he was hot, you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: It feels like it was one of those things where it's like, you know how like Trump's base ignore his like clownish spray tan where he clearly looks stupid as ship, but they just ignore it and say, like this guy is awesome and ship. I almost feel like it was like a like a fang like that a wave of just like, oh, Fabio's so hot because they willed it into existence, because I'm like, who people really like.
Speaker 3: That male character?
Speaker 1: Mop?
Speaker 3: Probably hi guy wage slave?
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably wage slave.
Speaker 4: Five eighty three Brothers Imporian SUPREMEI, Brothers Present Veginus got like your food review channel, Don Donkerson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a big come come bans and get back.
Speaker 6: Well now, no tell the lights of no hotly holy man, get those lights when I was hotly man. I'm just trying to motor boat Carlax cheeks like I'm the gungan Chees from Phantom Menace.
Speaker 3: Imagine being a Trump Vampire's exist The Terrible extra Ideae a question thread for twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 4: We want some love to oh.
Speaker 1: What what happened?
Speaker 4: I hadn't considered that a question the patriot A question like for extra ammo, just like a patron question only thread for the twenty five dollars or not it's not it's not a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Also like give like the twenty five dollars, like like an extra thing, okay, to make sure that we that's not too bad.
Speaker 4: I don't get over a little some I don't hate that idea.
Speaker 3: You guys deserve it.
Speaker 4: The dark, the darkness, darkened, darkly darkening the dark dark until it dimly darkened, even the darkest dark. Damn some fucking pretty dark.
Speaker 1: That's the hemingway.
Speaker 4: Me be Fishy ham Stroker's Ejacula John Strickland, I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl Merks eighteen eighty nine. I miss scene chicks.
Speaker 1: Me too. I'm be really missing chicks. We're pretty I'm yeah, they were. They were good bodies, man, Yeah pleasing. The men look stupid as fuck, and I'm glad that's over. I just the scene guys look so goddamn stupid they look they look. I was just watching some old like emo videos and I was watching Sao Sin Silverstein, like these old emo bands, and I'm just laughing because I'm like, bro, all of them now like how they look, because some of them are a lot of bands are coming back and releasing music again, and they all look awesome now, beards distinguished, are dressing well. And I'm just laughing, and I'm like, I all of you just hate that ship how you look.
Speaker 4: Before you know it was crampy dude, I feel like they probably like it still and they're just like they.
Speaker 3: Might like that back then. I appreciate. I thought it was cool back then. I could never imagine.
Speaker 4: That it's also part of branding, like in images like I think I think it was more to be more about being striking.
Speaker 1: Look, man, goth people still doing their goth things. They don't grow out of that ship other than like the kids that were never really into it, they just did it to be cool or something. But the god people are still doing goth stuff. There's still bands and they still there all theme. They're still dressing like that that that fucking phased looking essentially as as effeminine as possible, Like they don't funk with that shit anymore. They all have beards and their grain and stuff. They look distinguished now, and it's just it's just crazy to look back at it, like how could you not you know, it's just having choppy hair and just making yourself look as the tightest shirts possible and wearing like it was just like, oh yeah, I'm one of my friends. He was mistaken as a woman all the time when we go out because that's like the way that he dressed and they're like, oh, excuse me, young lady.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, yeah, that's what you get bro it. WHI the fuck is your girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You fucking queer?
Speaker 1: Oh you're so hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: The First Church of Sicky David the Gold and asthmin Gold is a reference to the frothy Ripe piss he drinks every morning.
Speaker 3: What is ripe piss?
Speaker 4: Bring Gabby back on the podcast Fuckers, It's perfect pre Ras, spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass. Blake eight and nine six Radiohead nice pen Uh back off brat summer. It's time for Liam Payne fall. I hear you like him? Ahong Elastian oilfield trash, Texas tater salad, Young Sheldon thrown through every window ever, tick off my ass.
Speaker 5: Here is Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Niggy Ziggy.
Speaker 4: Nintendo Entertainment sects them Uh Nintendo Sexy four, Gay Cube, Nintendo Wiener so stupid Nintendo switch that was several Yeah, okay, because switches, like a yeah, switch is like a like.
Speaker 3: Like a submissive and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's not really gay though, it's just like when you're both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you just if you don't care Trump breaking character Sweeney losing weight to fix to fit into his long beach griffy costume for Halloween.
Speaker 3: I'd love to grif hilarious.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave duck Hunt eight Urian Birgerian punch Nate from Melphis one and is always King of hap Hazard.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, missus Hazzard.
Speaker 3: It might not be wa.
Speaker 4: Meant to subscribe to this show.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: If you guys want to watch a really good show, the show called ted Lasso.
Speaker 4: That show looks terrible.
Speaker 3: It's really fucking funny.
Speaker 5: I can't even begin to get what is it?
Speaker 1: Like a soccer thing? It's it's about a guy with a big bang three to spin off.
Speaker 4: Dude, I couldn't give a funk. I still haven't seen Rocky because I don't care that much about fighting you. I think it's a good show. It's a feel good show.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about the Sylvester Sloan show.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, dead legs.
Speaker 3: Jesus, what's called again?
Speaker 1: What's the show called? I don't okay, Maybe set that up for you, Like, why did you need me to tell your name of the show again.
Speaker 3: Forgot okay because I thought it was like, oh, you could have. That was a joke you had at your bob.
Speaker 1: Though I was like I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to do the thing. But I remember it was called bye Bye
Speaker 1: Bye