Speaker 1: Lights of Dimmit, Chatty, Scroll and slow one more Sunday before.
Speaker 2: We let it go my crophones, Warm Hard is.
Speaker 1: Stealing, Heavy Boy, smiling through it, cousin Memory, Steak Steady, from.
Speaker 3: The leading Nights, laughing to the brigsday to the wild chats where read all on Plea, if you read every super every kind word, Si, you're lifting me up.
Speaker 4: And the fell dead.
Speaker 5: Sunday, it's my last stream on den Live before Sutime Monday morning and waling hell.
Speaker 6: Thank you for memories, Thank you, father Ride, thank you for the people I mean.
Speaker 7: Through belive out, Love you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the party bars going even when the platform stopped showing remembers and not by forever. This is a bio man on see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 9: We'll see you and we from zero to Hero, the lercs to the mods, we built something real on these digit roads.
Speaker 10: Didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud we had each other.
Speaker 11: That's what it's about.
Speaker 4: We danced through the.
Speaker 5: Glitches, we cheered through the winds, turned strangers.
Speaker 10: The fellies gain and again, so raise up me basting.
Speaker 12: The final streams finds chapters fullsing.
Speaker 4: But the story and then Sunday.
Speaker 13: This is my last stream on deal live. Horse sits down Monday morning and one, and thank you for the memories.
Speaker 7: Thank you father right, thank you for the people I met to deal. I love you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the party bars going even when the platform stop shot.
Speaker 4: And remember this is not a bye forever.
Speaker 11: This is a bye from now on scene when we see you, no goodbyes, just see you later. The bars cups floating with the negaters.
Speaker 2: W whatever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 8: D Line gave us the spart now fans Sunday, it's my stream on teal.
Speaker 7: Thankty four memories all hold the time thinty four people.
Speaker 4: You've made it all right.
Speaker 7: I love you guys. Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 4: We're keeping the party bars.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, bench just open to just keep on.
Speaker 4: Forever.
Speaker 13: This is bad.
Speaker 8: We'll see you where we see you.
Speaker 3: Love you all, see you on the next drain wherever it is.
Speaker 14: Party March stays a clot.
Speaker 15: What is up y'all? Welcome to the stream, guys. This is the last stream on d live.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 15: We are what is up? But what is up? How is everybody doing? Today? Today is my last stream on d live. Before it shuts down at the end of the end of the day. Then tomorrow tomorrow morning, and hope everybody is staying safe today. But I hope everybody is staying saved today. What is up? By the way, in the d live chat, there is a link to come on in the d live chat, there's a link to come on. Hope everybody is staying saved. I hope everybody is doing well. I don't have enough lemens to do. But what is all? Guys? How is everybody doing today on this great and fabulous Sunday. Good? But I just want to say, I hope everybody is having a good day. I hope everybody is staying safe. I know I've.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, her perky?
Speaker 15: How you doing this morning? Doing this afternoon?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 15: How is everybody doing? Let me let me check off the screen, per guess what's up? Guys? Y? But I hope everyone is staying safe? What's up?
Speaker 17: Matt?
Speaker 15: I don't If anybody that does wanna come up, here's a link in the.
Speaker 16: D like chat.
Speaker 18: H yeah, but what's how is everybody doing today?
Speaker 15: Sorry? I'm a little I don't know what to say. I know the odd is uh shutting down, but we are. We're very happy, you know it's yeah, I'm very happy. Yeah, hope everyone is staying safe. Eh mo.
Speaker 19: Hey Jacob Water scrolling through the feed jing back in twenty.
Speaker 2: Two with a simple meed, I'm here for of YouTubers.
Speaker 11: That's what he wrote seventy seven followers to flooting that boat, blue.
Speaker 2: Chick, blue and Avatar looking.
Speaker 6: Clean, breach and now but like keeping the vitamin freeze.
Speaker 8: Hey Jacob Waters, what's your hunting to day?
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 2: Tube creators coming now?
Speaker 8: Just playing from the reply suit the tanker sliding and smooth follows you, popping up, making all.
Speaker 10: The riding moves, Jacob Waters, Shit, you're on.
Speaker 20: And grinding death, working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 21: Yeah thanks brother, Here shout out the big MinC has on Waters.
Speaker 7: We stand.
Speaker 20: I'll never take the hive shortened sweet replies, keep being.
Speaker 21: In led by the town lines, wild steady in the fighting kayaks, streams of blue guitar in the night.
Speaker 20: Whatever your game is, you're doing it ride Hey, Jacob Waters.
Speaker 4: What you hunting to day?
Speaker 2: YouTube creators coming now?
Speaker 20: Flay from the replies to the tag she sliding and smooth follows you, popping.
Speaker 13: Up, making all the riding moves.
Speaker 20: Jacob Water Share, You're on the grind death, work and king with a homful mind seventy follow a seventy seven backsball circle Butter's reel.
Speaker 14: No need for the cloud attack.
Speaker 7: One day you'll link up with the big.
Speaker 21: Name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through.
Speaker 14: So here's the Jacob.
Speaker 2: Waters Jacks twelve fifteen.
Speaker 7: Keep shooting the shots, keep the.
Speaker 20: Dream from the Twitter tranches to the YouTube line. You're the quiet connector in the digital nice Jacob Waters.
Speaker 14: Slide on my friends.
Speaker 22: Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Yeah, But I want to say thank you to be Live for giving us an opportunity to stream and all that. I remember, you know, I just want to say thank.
Speaker 23: You to belive.
Speaker 22: You know, the Live is a platform, and I just want to say thank you to the you know what, the party Bard will always you know, the party Bard will always be here. You know, I'm not I'm I'm still here if you by the way, if anybody that does, by the way, if anybody that does want to support this channel, we are viewer supported. We're not we are viewer supported channel. We are viewers supported.
Speaker 14: Would be so.
Speaker 22: If anybody that wants to, you know, how's everybody doing today? Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe today. By the way, I just want to I just want to say thank you Deli for giving us an opportunity to stream, to be a platform.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 24: What I always said, you know YouTube do Your YouTube was the n.
Speaker 22: W A, twits was w w E, mixer was w.
Speaker 17: C W.
Speaker 22: Can't uh we This was like t n A d R was t an A And I just want to say thank you. Yeah, I just want to say to everybody, the party Bard will always be the party Bar will always be here. And I want to say thank you guys very much for Yeah, you're all played that, so I'll play again. Give me wonder it.
Speaker 1: Lights of dim chatty scrolling slow, one more Sunday.
Speaker 14: Before we let it go.
Speaker 1: Mycrophones warm, hard, is feeling heavy boy smiling through because the memory stay steady, from.
Speaker 3: The leading nights laughing to the brig day to the wild chats where read all run.
Speaker 25: Please, if you read every super every kind word sick, you're lifting.
Speaker 17: Me up in the world.
Speaker 7: Fell day Sunday.
Speaker 4: It's my last.
Speaker 5: Stream on Daylight before it shuts down.
Speaker 13: Monday morning and waling hell.
Speaker 4: Thank you for.
Speaker 6: The memories, Thank you father riding, Thank you for the three people.
Speaker 7: I meant to be alive out love you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the party bars going even when the platform stopped showing. Remember seeing that by forever, this is a biom now.
Speaker 25: On see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 14: We'll see you when we see.
Speaker 7: From zero to Hero, the.
Speaker 25: Lercos to the mods, we built something real on these digital roads.
Speaker 10: Didn't matter, the views, didn't matter, the cloud.
Speaker 14: We had each other.
Speaker 11: That's what it's about.
Speaker 4: We danced through.
Speaker 5: The glitches, we cheered through the winds, turned strangers, the.
Speaker 13: Fellies gains again, so.
Speaker 7: Raise Uppy Glass.
Speaker 12: Let the final streets fins chapters fallsing, but the story ain't. And then Sunday it's my last stream on deal Live horses down.
Speaker 13: Monday morning and Monday. Thank you for memories, thank you for the.
Speaker 7: Ride, thank you for the people.
Speaker 4: I meant to deal.
Speaker 7: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: We're keeping the party bars going even.
Speaker 8: When the platform stop showing.
Speaker 4: Remember this is not a bi forever.
Speaker 11: This is a bye from now on scene when we see you, don't goodbyes, to see you later. The barscops floating with the nave gators.
Speaker 2: Wherever we land, well carry the flame.
Speaker 8: D Line gave us this far now fans sunny, it's my stream on deal.
Speaker 6: Thank you four memories all hold them high.
Speaker 7: Thank you for.
Speaker 4: People you mad et it all right?
Speaker 7: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 7: We're keeping the party BArch, go ahead, bench, just not over, just keep on roll and I'm there.
Speaker 4: This is not a five forever.
Speaker 7: This is a five now.
Speaker 2: We'll see you when we see you.
Speaker 13: Love you all, see you on the next rain.
Speaker 14: Wherever it is.
Speaker 20: Party barge stays a close.
Speaker 15: What is uh, guys, hold on, let me get some people in here, yo. By what's up guys? How is everybody.
Speaker 16: Yo?
Speaker 23: M hm.
Speaker 14: H m hmm.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe. I'm underdo you know. Let's use grown uncle this one U two.
Speaker 14: D line.
Speaker 15: Streamers. Mhm yeah. What's up y'all? How is everybody doing today? I know I picked a bad time to stream, but I just want to say that I do appreciate. I just wanna say to everybody, I hope that everybody is staying safe today. Yum, yeah, I just wanna say, yo, I hope that I love you guys. This is a great stream, y'all. Yeah, but I want to say thank you guys very much. Let me see if he's having issues, come on.
Speaker 23: H m h.
Speaker 17: M hm.
Speaker 15: Yuh. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope, I hope everybody. By the way, I just want to let people know. Actually, if you miss any episode, mhmm. By the way, if you miss any by the way, we are all Spreaker. By the way, I'm having to tell people that we are on Spreaker because no, no, by the way. And then it goes to Apple Podcast. Yum, I hurry, someone's here. It's ooh me man, Hello, are you here?
Speaker 14: Oh? Man going?
Speaker 15: How you know? Ladies and gentlemen, it's me Man. Hey, Hey, uh so were you on d Hello? Were you on D Live for.
Speaker 26: Hello about seven years?
Speaker 15: I've been on it for eight years?
Speaker 14: Eight years?
Speaker 26: You were there before me? Man? Yeah, I think that well.
Speaker 27: I think it was like April of two thousand and nineteen yeap when Beauty probably showed up.
Speaker 15: Man was twenty eighteen, a year. I was here a year before they did the whole kidick thing. But where are you gonna miss about D Live Me man.
Speaker 28: Well, the features are when it comes to the platform, the features are like the chest and everything.
Speaker 27: But like in terms of like memories and stuff, I'm gonna I'm not gonna really miss any of the people because I know.
Speaker 26: Where they're going stuff.
Speaker 29: You know, I can say that I'm going to miss that, but but uh maybe like chest feature was really cool and the Weno stuff that was neat.
Speaker 26: You know, if they did.
Speaker 27: All more exchanges like that, I think it would be a healthier market creators.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 15: The thing for me is, you know what I'm going to miss about D love Is is the number one of the memories we made here, number two. D love Is was my whole was my first where it's the first people that affiliated me yep, and I got affiliated twice because I had affiliated on my old account and then went crazy and decided took it off. But how are you feeling about like? You know, by the way, this is mean man, mean man? Is a what is that? Were you a GP or a VP or an affiliate?
Speaker 27: I was just a VP. I gonna claim the GP ladder. You got to be like extra to be a GP.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 15: By the way, to the people that don't know whether a GP a GP is. It doesn't mean giggle pickles. It means if you know who, if you know you know right. But GP is global partner and VP is verified partner the g But you know, I heard Cap seven is doing a panel tonight. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 26: Do you want to hang out with them and do a panel with him?
Speaker 15: No, I don't do panels with him. I just I'll just sit in the chat and watch him. I think I think Cap seven is is is a cool guy. Cab you know, Green Bay, Wacky and environment TV and all of them. But I want to say thank you so much for letting me on your panel.
Speaker 29: If not, no problem. Do you remember the guy who used to wear the chief had is that green Bay?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, yeah, be the cheddarhead?
Speaker 15: Yeah, because he's from Wisconsin.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Hey, by the way, you know what you know if by the way, I just want to tell you this d Love is my home. Dela was, but now it's like, but you know what, I still remember a lot of the people that are on d And we're gonna make We're gonna make memories. You know, the party barge is always gonna float somewhere.
Speaker 26: You can only blame the Democrats cause they can't they shut down our home by being a little ditches.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah, but you know, you know, and also by the way, you know, del I turned you know, like I said before we were the I called this that this is You're actually gonna think this is funny, but I called this the zz W of live stream. D live is a z z W.
Speaker 14: Well what if that.
Speaker 15: It's deathmatch? It's a death match promotion out of out of Pennsylvania. They were actually they were on shows over at the twenty three hundred Arena, the e c W Arena out of penns of Philadelphia. But uh, I also heard that we might have I think one of the people might have Charles uh Justin or Charles had might have a lawsuit pendon Because I'm sorry, I'm talking too much. Hello, Uh your froze. You were froze for a second.
Speaker 26: Oh man, my bad.
Speaker 30: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Let's see if anybody's in the d.
Speaker 26: Live chat you got anybody will chat out there?
Speaker 15: No watch, nobody watches my deal? H what about?
Speaker 26: Well? Where else are you? Where do you get your track?
Speaker 15: YouTube? And because I'm running two streams on YouTube, I'm running a vertical in a landscape by murder vertical.
Speaker 26: To what type of viewers do you usually get? You got any.
Speaker 15: Regular I get a few regulars, but they're stragglers.
Speaker 26: Right, Yeah, why are they strike one?
Speaker 15: Because they're there the bottom of the barrel people. But people that that watch me on the they don't even talk in my chat. Sometimes you don't know where they're there, but I don't know.
Speaker 26: It could be the cream of the crop. They could be at the very top, but we don't even know. They're like ram people.
Speaker 15: Hey, why are you in a? Is that your room?
Speaker 26: My touch shed?
Speaker 27: My wife kicks me out here whenever Tyrone's over.
Speaker 15: Is that funny?
Speaker 26: It's not funny. It's awful when they have to be in the cutshit.
Speaker 14: But I don't like it.
Speaker 15: Hey did you did you check out super tip?
Speaker 26: Super tip now?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 26: Yeaherip the website? All right, I don't know if I have it saved. I'll have to double check super Tip. I'll check it out.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's a donation and you get you get yeah, and also you get twenty percent. You get eighty percent of your money instead of like some of the if you if you go to uh you will get seventy percent of your money seventy thirty.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 15: But see what I love them part.
Speaker 26: I forgot about that one. That's my whole profile pick.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I apologize for like, you know, I wanted people to come here's that they could walk. So when I get done here the uh, I am taking the uh. I'm taking the amusing one of my friends places. So I'm gonna be taking d Live off the board d Live. But I want to say I just want to say this, the people we met, you know, here's the thing. Even even they were paying celebrities to come over here and stream.
Speaker 26: Yeah, they fucked themselves over man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but like like another U remember Microsoft, Remember what Microsoft did back in twenties. Remember Microsoft Platform, the mixer.
Speaker 26: That was the Microsoft I didn't know that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, one of the Yeah, they had to pay out about thirty to Ninja and ten to uh to Shroud. They they were over there. They were over promising and under delivering.
Speaker 26: Ah.
Speaker 27: Well, you know if Microsoft, if it's Microsoft, you think Bill Gates would be able to fucking like keep the build platform up.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 26: Yeah, you didn't like, don't give a shit about people like on the internet.
Speaker 15: And also, and I also want to say this, I think that people. You know, I am very blessed to be on platforms. I'm very honored to be on something that is. You know, de Love was our home and we're being took by our home because they couldn't keep they couldn't keep anything, right, Yeah, de Love is. And the reason why I picked like five o'clock my time this was because I wanted to, Like, I didn't want to. I didn't wanna I didn't know when cab is going live. Yeah, so I didn't want to like disrespect him. But you know what the thing is is, I did my very last top top ten panel, a top ten uh tweet for d live. Hey, what's up scrapping your grandpa? Scrapping with Grandpa is a good channel, y'all? Who scrapping with grandpa over on YouTube?
Speaker 27: Okay, well you'll have to drop the link to me in discord, so like a computer.
Speaker 15: Yeah did you? By the way, did you? What were you? So? I'm sorry that I thought I was a bother. I was messing with you guys. I thought I was like.
Speaker 27: No, oh, we're open to any panel, any person, as long as, like, you know, it's not like completely fucking insane, you know, like I'm alright with people coming on just like talking.
Speaker 14: And hanging out.
Speaker 15: I thought I was, like, you know, because I didn't know a lot. I didn't know you guys. You didn't know me from Adam, you know, and I didn't want like people to because of some people that I was associated with.
Speaker 26: Now you're associated with me.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I know, but I also you know, also I saw I see people. I you know, God's always going to see us through it. Yeah, is always going to see us. And you know it's it's it's hard for people to by the way I made I made this.
Speaker 26: Ready, is that a lizard.
Speaker 15: Me as a lizard.
Speaker 27: Don't post that because the conspiracy theorists are gonna have proof of your real self.
Speaker 26: That's not a I that's your real self.
Speaker 15: I am. I am gonna do you know who l Ron Hubbard is?
Speaker 26: L Ron Hubbard.
Speaker 15: Scientology, scientology. He's the guy that invented scientology.
Speaker 27: But he wrote books, right and then like they did a south Park episode about him.
Speaker 15: Yeah, can I ask you a question about like what do you think you know? What is the next thing we're gonna see you on me? Mad? What is the next platform?
Speaker 26: Born hub.
Speaker 31: We're not okay, you'll catch me on like Kick and all the other platforms that are wholsom and family friendly and cool.
Speaker 26: And all that.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 15: It was much love no.
Speaker 26: Fear, much to love no fear. Definitely.
Speaker 28: Yeah, I really like their setup.
Speaker 26: There's something great about that place.
Speaker 32: And then the Laura Haven't have a really great feature where they show all the three games that are available on other platforms on other gay places, and that's kind of a cool feature.
Speaker 26: I like that.
Speaker 15: But but people, I heard that people are mad at the Laura about.
Speaker 17: Some of the.
Speaker 26: I don't I don't care if people are mad.
Speaker 27: People are always going to get mad, and people need to chill out a little bit more and just kind of go with the flow, I feel like, and just be good and not be evil.
Speaker 26: Towards each other, you know, and all that.
Speaker 15: Hello, Sorry, I'm just sorry.
Speaker 26: A lot of static.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I want to I want to say, and I really appreciate d Live because d live was my home and if you DLive is something that I really did appreciate in being part of and all that. And and by the way, you will be when this, when this gets done, when the audio and the audio will go to our audio platforms and actually The one thing that I want to ask.
Speaker 14: You is.
Speaker 15: What do you By the way, I like my favorite meme, you got debated, you.
Speaker 23: Can debated debated.
Speaker 15: Remember they did the song the debated song with the lyrics to.
Speaker 22: You Got debated. You remember the remember the idea that song?
Speaker 17: Uh uh?
Speaker 22: They use it for the damn the part.
Speaker 15: I just want to say that I really appreciate people.
Speaker 22: You know. Here's the thing, you know, the party bards is always going.
Speaker 15: To be running a rail, running along. You know what, Fuck the haters, We're we're We're still here. We'll still be here.
Speaker 26: Dude, I've got haters before. It's not it's not a problem.
Speaker 14: You know, haters come and go.
Speaker 15: But here's the thing I just want to say to a lot of people on d love, thank you for being being there. We are always going to be here until until until they tell us to tell us to leave.
Speaker 22: Where do people believe.
Speaker 27: In I'll be leaving here in about two hours?
Speaker 15: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 22: By the way, do you know that that that that that that thing which from the movie it's called the Wolf of Wall Streets.
Speaker 26: What is.
Speaker 15: We're not leaving. We're not fucking leaving. You ever heard of that?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 26: That would be great.
Speaker 27: I like the very beginning of it where it's snorting cocaine out of the girl's asshole.
Speaker 15: That yeah, what about the girl, the girl giving him a lod of father draws.
Speaker 34: The kailude part where it's like driving his tart and he doesn't he thought of you, like, we've all cool about it, but you fucking like hit everything all the way home.
Speaker 14: That's so messed up.
Speaker 15: Sorry, I'm I'm telling people in your in your chat and your thing that we're.
Speaker 13: Me.
Speaker 15: I'm telling people that mean you're in my chest in my streams.
Speaker 27: I do have to tell you, Jake, I do have to leave, though I did want to pop in for a little bit.
Speaker 26: But I'll watch from the sidelines.
Speaker 27: I gotta I gotta do uh some real life stuff for the day.
Speaker 26: Take care, man, thanks for having me on. I appreciate you, dude. You're a good part of the internet.
Speaker 15: Man, thank you. See un, that was mean man. That was the mean man.
Speaker 33: Mean man, mean man.
Speaker 15: But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 14: Yuh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just want to.
Speaker 22: Say to everybody, you know, we're not Ah.
Speaker 15: Let's play this song again.
Speaker 17: M hm.
Speaker 14: Lives of dimn Jim. This Room South Sunday before.
Speaker 3: Going him and were smiling through because mem misteaks from the leading that's lapping to the brigs Day to the world chests.
Speaker 14: We read all on playing every read.
Speaker 25: Of Super rib count words you look.
Speaker 7: To be up more.
Speaker 5: Sunday, it's my last stream on de Live before it sets down Monday morning and warning Hell.
Speaker 6: Thank you for the memorist, Thank you father, thank you for the free people I met.
Speaker 7: Travilla out you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the farting bars going even when the platforms.
Speaker 4: I showing MS Bible.
Speaker 7: This is a battle.
Speaker 14: Then I'll see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 9: We'll see you, and we sealed here learns to build story.
Speaker 10: Digits didn't matter, the vius didn't matter, the cloud.
Speaker 14: We had each other.
Speaker 11: That's what it's about.
Speaker 5: We danced through the glitches, we cheered through the winds, turned strangers the.
Speaker 13: Feelies again and again.
Speaker 8: So raise Uppy Glass in the final.
Speaker 12: Stream Spins chapters Fallsing but the Story A and the.
Speaker 4: Sunday, it's my last stream on deal Live.
Speaker 13: Horse's down Monday morning and Monday Well. Thank you for the memories, thank.
Speaker 6: You for the ride, thank you for the people I met, the deal live O love you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the carting bars going eagle in the platform.
Speaker 4: Stop show and remember this is not a bye forever. This is a bye from now.
Speaker 11: I'll see you when we see you, don't goodbyes, to see you later.
Speaker 1: The bars keeps floating with the nave gaters where we carry.
Speaker 7: The gave us apart.
Speaker 6: Now Fanny, it's my last stream motil. Thank you for memories are hold time. Thank you for people you made.
Speaker 27: It all out.
Speaker 7: I love you guys, Yeah, I love you guys. We're keeping the party march go in.
Speaker 4: Man is not over. Just keep on and this is not a vie forever.
Speaker 13: This says five.
Speaker 7: See you and we see you.
Speaker 4: Love you all.
Speaker 14: See you on the next stream, wherever it is. Party March stays afloat.
Speaker 15: By the way, I just want to say thank you the mean man for showing up to the stream and given use a few minutes of this time. Me man is the best in the world and what he does he's better than you and you know it. I just want to say that I am by the way, I am on. I just want to say that it's awesome being awesome. I wanna say that everybody.
Speaker 22: By the way, I am on kid, y'all.
Speaker 33: H yeah, thank you guys very much.
Speaker 22: I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 33: Guys very much.
Speaker 22: You are my son, shine and mouth holy, so.
Speaker 17: You be happy.
Speaker 22: This guy's was good.
Speaker 4: Love me, love me.
Speaker 26: Mhm see don't.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 15: Mmm mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 30: By the way, by the way, if anybody that, if anybody wants to come up, there's a loom.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I I just want to say thank you guys. Yeah, yeah, but I want to say thank you.
Speaker 17: Yo.
Speaker 22: Wait a minute, y'all. I just want to say that everybody can good afternoon, good evening.
Speaker 17: M h.
Speaker 22: I'm gonna stay over for a few more minutes and then let me let me find some Just send.
Speaker 33: The glove over to someone.
Speaker 15: Let's send the glove over to someone. Und live y'all. Let's find somebody to say hello to. Yeah. Yeah, I just want to say think you know, if we don't dave guys, thank you guys so much for coming on. And I really appreciate the people that that come on the show. I've appreciated it.
Speaker 23: Mm hm.
Speaker 17: Hm hm.
Speaker 15: They did a.
Speaker 17: Song for.
Speaker 15: Outdoors.
Speaker 14: I just.
Speaker 15: M for big sexy out or big sexy outdoor.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 15: But I hope that everybody. You know, I'm not raising these people, but they're good. They're a good channel. We're not sending the love over to them, we're not hosting them, but they are a great channel. It's a three three beer Men. I'm not sending I'm not, uh just want I just wanted to give them a shout out because three three Beer Men has been so awesome to us. Yeah, yeah, yeah, aspart them. Yeah, I'm looking for somebody right now to send the love over to someone. I might be I might be back live on my YouTube tonight. Yeah, I might do a I might do a YouTube stream with uh. I might do a YouTube stream later tonight. I don't know, or I might do one tomorrow. By the way, I am on YouTube. I might do a live stream on my YouTube tonight. But d Live is at the end of the road, bro d Live is at the end of the road, and d Live is at the end of the road, and I just want to say thank you. De lives at the end of the road, y'all. But I'm here's my YouTube channel right here if anybody that wants to, all right, I'm gonna play that soul more time and then we are gonna get out of here. Thank you guys for watching. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day, your rest of your week, the rest of your month, and we'll in Delive. We will see you when we see in Delive. I just want to say thank you so much for everything you have given us.
Speaker 14: Delive.
Speaker 15: This is not a bye forever. This is a bye for now bro guys, and thanks for watching. And I hope you guys stay tuned because you know you don't know where we're headed next until next time. I'm Jay Cutson and I'll see you. Actually my name is ellis John Hudson Jay Hutson on YouTube. But thank you guys for watching, and we'll see you when we see you. Bye for now here. You're watching.
Speaker 1: Lights of Them, Jetty, Scroll and slow One more Sunday before it goes microphones. Warm Hard is stealing Heavy Boy, smiling through her cousin memory.
Speaker 14: Stay steady from.
Speaker 2: Lapping to the brig day to the wild chats.
Speaker 25: We'll read all on Please if you read, if it's super, if can worth seeing, You're lifting me up and.
Speaker 4: The wor fell dead.
Speaker 5: Sunday it's my last stream on Den Live before it shuts down Monday.
Speaker 13: Morning at warning, yell.
Speaker 6: Thank you for memorist, thank you, father ride, thank you for the people.
Speaker 7: I mean you belive out, love you guys.
Speaker 4: We're keeping the party bars going even when the platform stopped showing. Remembers, not by forever.
Speaker 7: This is about from then.
Speaker 8: On see you, and we'll see you.
Speaker 14: We'll see you and we.
Speaker 25: From the Zeo, the Hero, the Lercs to the mids, we built something real on these digit roads.
Speaker 10: Didn't matter, the fuse, didn't matter, the cloud.
Speaker 14: We had each other. That's what it's about.
Speaker 2: We danced through the glitches, we.
Speaker 4: Cheered through the winds turned strange, just the.
Speaker 13: Felling again and again.
Speaker 7: So raise upy bass let.
Speaker 12: The final stream spins chapters Fools in book Story.
Speaker 8: And Sunday it's my last stream motial Live Horse.
Speaker 13: Is down Monday morning and one and ell.
Speaker 6: Thank you for the memories, thank you for the ride, thank you for for I meant to deal live.
Speaker 7: I love you guys.
Speaker 8: We're keeping the party barge going even when the platform stops showing.
Speaker 4: Remember this is not a bye forever. This is a bye from now.
Speaker 2: See when we see you.
Speaker 11: No goodbyes to see you later. The bars cuts floating with the navigators.
Speaker 2: Wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 8: D Live gave us the spart Now fan in the Blast Sunday.
Speaker 14: It's my stream motil.
Speaker 7: Thank for memories, I.
Speaker 2: Holding high, thanking for people You've made it all.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. Yeah, I love you guys. We're keeping the party. March going, Benches not over. Just keep on and this is not a fine forever.
Speaker 7: This says a five.
Speaker 2: Now, we'll see you when we see you.
Speaker 10: Love you all, see you on the next drain.
Speaker 14: Wherever it is, party BArch stays a float.
Speaker 15: All right, guys, thank you guys for watching, and we'll see you when we'll see you. Body love