Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Stand by please hmm. One more time.
Speaker 1: Is it going? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. Okay, one more thing. I'm trying to do Brady Yan today. So it forces you to wait until you already started a stream in order to set it. So that's what I'm doing right now. Boom. Hopefully that will not only play live, but it says no view. What does that mean? Let's make sure that's really yes? It most certainly is okay? Good? All right now making internet as soon as I start. I wouldn't have to deal with that if I had a computer that I'd be allowed to use my cable on. Hey guys, if you aren't already aware the computer drive fund, it's still ongoing. We got about plus or minus five hundred somewhere around there, and it's going to be crucial that we get to that goal as soon as possible because things are falling apart rapidly on this computer. I'm just gonna be honest with you, it's very frustrating to do these. My time off that I took to finish the orders was a God said, because right now we could be eliminated at any given time because of this stupid century link that I have to deal with in order to use this computer because I can't put my other Internet onto it. Let me just go ahead and show you here, right here is the gifts and go you click that. This is in the description of the video that you're watching, all right, and bush Master, you're the man, So we're probably right around I'm gonna say that when this one hits the account, I'm probably its probably gonna be like around fifteen something fifteen fifty, so we're maybe four to fifty away from the goal, which is good. All right, So the Computer Joy Fund, I put an update in here recently give you a little background. I think I read it the last video. So there's that, all right, please, and thank you and thank you to all who have Now today we're going to be going over quite a few things. We're going to start our series on pay Shop and past two or this could go on for a long time, or I could sum it up quite quickly, but I want to read from the books that most people don't even know exist, and in part the ideas and the facts, true facts that most people don't know. And that's going to be And if they didn't know, they wouldn't be taking shots. They wouldn't be allowing their children to be injected, and they shares how wouldn't be messing around with MDS at all. So let us begin, however, and you do it. I'm just going to fix something real quick so that when I do this you can also see in here. Click clickity clickity click. It's a little frustrating, all right. So before we get into all that, we need to address what's been going on around us. And I'm going to read a few things for them certain sources. So this is in relation to North Carolina specifically, not really talking about Tennessee here it says, here's an important and heartbreaking update our local team in Robinsonville, North Carolina, with family members assisting in recovery efforts. As reported a devastating news, local crews have already tagged nine hundred bodies near the bit More area, and tragically more are expected. Some victims have even been found in trees. This is just surreal. Please be aware that gas stations are now cash only and fuel supplies are becoming limited. Tensions are rising with reports of people fighting over gas and tragically one person has been shot. There's been a lot of looting going on that's the more recent information, and this one says, just got down from the mountains, delivered supplies families with kids, haven't ate, should be eaten, haven't eaten or had water in three days before I got there, multiple counties completely shut off from every utility, including water guys. FEMA is currently confiscating donations and blocking volunteers. Let me repeat that. First of all, what the hell is FEMA doing there in the first place. Why is in the National Guarden handling it? Why aren't the people us coming to the aid of our neighbors. Why does this have to be and if they do, why would they be doing that unless they want mass casualties, unless they want There might be something and we're going to discuss this. There might be something that they don't want us to see down there. FEMA is currently confiscating donations and blocking volunteers. I fear we might need a militia to inhibit or stop FEMA. As crazy as that as it sous now, this could be fed bait posting right here. Who knows FEMA is directly confiscating donated items and blocking volunteers from helping, kicking or just out of parking lots et cetera. I don't put it past them, but to stoke that idea in the public, I think that, you know, could be a trap, could be a way to set off disarmament, all kinds of stuff, because we are and this is something to remember ever since the bankruptcy of nineteen thirty three. They later afterward reworded it to implicate that we the people of the United States, we the people of America, because I don't want to confuse that with corporate United States are enemies of the state. And what does that mean? Well, it means that what do you do with an enemy? You subdue them, subjugate them summarily and indifferently murder them. And oh, look, we have a medical system that does that for us, that does that for them. So this one says, I'm guessing they're talking to each other in an email or text messenger says, Babe, Fema is throwing away food that people are bringing in to donate, and he says no. The lady that tunes, I think that means runs, but probably just you know, voice texting that runs. A dollar general said to somebody that they rubbed out when he ran in to grab more spoons. She said hopefully FEMA doesn't throw away all that food he made. He was like, what, no news would report that? And this one says, if you think you're safe from weather control, consider that Ashville, North Carolina, a city nearly three hundred miles from the nearest coastline and an elevation of two thy one hundred and thirty four feet, just got wiped out by a hurricane. I meant mentioning weather control there. And Helene, you know, nineteen fifty eight, same cat for same bat channel. Interesting and somebody said they named it the same I go, well, yeah, because the patent is the same. Another source of mine with feet on the ground, leading and organizing huge amounts of help to their community. And Elk Banner, you know, sorry, And Banner Elk says just in Elk River Falls and Lynnville alone, one two hundred people are dead. That's a big gap there. It says one man. So again these are not confirmed, but it says one man pulled twelve hundred bodies out of the river. And how does one man pull out twelve hundred bodies? First of all, that just sounds weird, But we're just gonna read what they said in Marshall and bag them himself. Thankfully, Communities and neighbors banding together, banded together should be people keep an eye on strangers scoping the area. Looting in Nashville is real, knives and guns on each other, and it's only day six. And remember children and children having to see that devastation, the bodies, the potential threat to their own lives or their parents' lives because they may have been a little bit more prepared than the next person, or they weren't completely obliterated, and someone else may have been. So opportunists among them, you know, I was just listening to a story by my friend. He was telling me about a friend of his who lived in wherever the Isletotal Committee had taken over at one point, and his dad was like a owner of casino. Well, they don't like that in that culture, right, they don't like that in that religion. So when the committee took power, they took his father out into the street and shot him in the head. And then his neighbors, his neighbors, neighbors, people that they were friendly with, tried to gang rape his mother because they are opportunists. And what what do you call it? What? Kevin Wheeler from e. Theoria Apafastus always says is that the thinnest layer civilization is the thinnest layer of crust atop the biggest, most catastrophic volcano conceivable. It only takes a little bit of irritation and desperation for people to become complete animals. Not everybody would do that, But if you're not able to respond and adapt to other people who are, you will become their prey. Sman and Noah Road, All buildings are leveled, pulling horses, dogs and bodies out of rivers. Marshall, North Carolina is gone. People could be heard screaming as floods swept house away. There is no land, it's all eroded. This one says, God, help us help those trapped in North Carolina and East Tennessee. Right now, our government is trying to kill them. Their words, government is trying to kill them. Help friends, please repost this. Let's get this word out now. This needs to go far and why to put pressure on the government to do the right thing and save lives. This evening from peak pressbody member to me, if you okay, let's see sure more. No, I guess some one of those things I gotta read I can't post this online because it's not quite public yet, but government officials had a ton meeting with all of the residents in Chimney Rock and basically told them the town was being bulldozed bodies and all, and bodies and all, and the land was being seized by the federal government. They would not be able to move back, and basically their homes, the ones that were still standing, were no longer theirs and the federal government owned it all. I don't know what crazy play for land this is, but there's a lot of conspiracy about Lithian minds. And let me just tell you as someone who lives in Charlotte and as friends who live in the area of western North Carolina. I sorry, Anne has friends in western Carolina. They are not being helped and this is actually being a stand down operation by federal government. Yeah for stopping blocking any assistance. Who said, Leahina and what the heck? That is quite disturbing. This is firsthand on secondhand or more just an info. Our friend owns an airbnb in Chimney Rock. They had tom meeting yesterday. Here's another one, and someone from the federal government told them that all those things in the town meeting, but doesn't want the information getting out. Also, they are not picking up the bodies. The stense of the bodies everywhere is insane, and for some reason the government does not want to pick up the bodies. One pastor, because it's a ritual of a local church, was going to order uh to door, was going to order to door delivering I don't know what what was going to order to door, but going door to door is why. I believe it's what that supposed to say. But it's again people don't look at their voice texting. Was going to door to door delivering water, and they changed their delivery request to body bags because so many of the homes that they've gone to have needed body bags. We're trying, we're trying to keep the we're trying to keep the body count. See again, fucking use grammar. They're not picking up the bodies. They don't want, they don't want to identify the bodies, and they're just leaving them to rot in the streets. So you can post it in the message and needs to get out. Something civil is going on. Something evil, sorry, something evil is going on in the North Carolina Mountains. I just didn't want to be identified. Just today we filled up a trailer full for a shelter in hurt Hendersonville that had no food for tons of moms and babies. All the stores around are empty or locked. In Chandler, two thousand people haven't eaten anything or drank in six days and just get an SOS message out for help. I'm trying to tag the Cajun Navy and Operation Air Drop, but people are dying by the minute. Multiple truckers have reported having their tires slashed. Our friends from Chimney Rock so they have heard multiple stories of people being robbed at gunpoint making suppli runs. Two people that drove down to Charlotte yesterday and today one that helped said bodies and trees all over ditches in major road, packs in major roads back. Something weird is going on here them again. Someone with a large national megaphone needs to amplify how bad it is. People are now staring, sorry, starting to die trapped. My town is Operation Airdrop in North Carolina Central Command. They need pilots with planes and now are asking just for trucks. People with big equipment are needed. But more than anything, the nation needs to be needs to put pressure on Washington to deploy the National Guard. Yeah, why was female there first? The eighty second was begging to go since Saturday, but has been told to stand down. Every fucking apache we have should be flying rescue missions. Please amplify the message.
Speaker 1: Let's give me a headache. It's blurry.
Speaker 2: So there's that, all right. And also, once FEMA is involved, constitution not that we have one anyway, because we don't enforce it ourselves, but constitutional protections are out the door. They don't they're all suspended. FEMA is not something that should have been Hey, it hasn't been five years since they activated them for COVID though, so in reality it's there. They're basically just have been in control for the last four years. As long as we don't know about it, they can do whatever they want, right, It's always about whatever the public thinks is reality is reality. Therefore they can do whatever they want because people aren't paying attention. So this one is local authorities spread into arrest volunteer saving hurricane victims. Rescuer explains by fed's reject help North Carolina. Jordan Sidehon, a former head narcotics detective the current volunteer firefighter in helicopter. Pirate has his own helicopter and was rescuing people who were stranded due to Hurricane Heleen HH eight eight. His rescue efforts So, by the way, remember do you remember Lehina happened on eight to eight Lionsgate eight eight. Their area code is eight to eight, right, yep, yeah, and that was what year were they here? Let's let's take a look one with Lehina established. Oh you know what, I'm sorry, eighteen twenty. But when was the area code? Oh? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I just do.
Speaker 2: First, I'll show you that it is eight away. Okay. THEHYA is a sense a bit that well tell me without me having to go. Yeah, No, eight away covers the entire state of Hawaii, and it happened on eight eight, and h H is eight eight in the nineteen fifty eight, which I believe is the same year that Lahina had that we know that area code was implemented. I believe it's a syre in nineteen fifty eight, coincidental matrix math or something different, some kind of ritual play, some symbology here. I don't know. His rescue efforts he was providing at his own expense, were allegedly thwarted by the local Lake Lure fire chief. So fire chief got in the way or assistant chief by threatening to arrest the pilot Ryan Tyre. Oh, that's interesting too, like King of t or tire Right, the one who uh what do you call it? What they say commissioned the fake Solomon to create the fake temple that never existed. But that's the that's the biblical name there at tire Right, because the King of Tire, a man who claims to have helped it in disaster situations for a decade, posted an explanation on next about why citizens are turned away from helping and it takes so long for the federal government to take action. He's told a story about working to help people and provide supplies to people in Florida following Hurricane Irma, but they were turned away by authorities because their provisions were not on the preferred vendors list. Vendors, they're giving shit away And this is all about it's all about commerce, and it's all about cooporate, and it was all about money. So I just got done saying this claim has not been verified, but he included photos and other evidence. And there's a father and son helicopter began rescuing people stranded from Hurricane Helen. The government came and threatened him with the rest your government is incompetent and capable of It's not incompetent. They're delivery trying to kill it people. There's a big difference there.
Speaker 3: Stories of survival are now being shared days after Helene wreaked havoc in North Carolina, but one Pageland man's efforts to help are now the source of controversy. He flew his own chopper on his own dime to help stranded.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it? Well, I'm not gonna be able to know if you can't know, because I have a different stare screen now, so I can't look back at it, but hopefully you can. Hopefully I click the right buttons.
Speaker 3: Simms. But that man says he abandoned his rescue missions after a fire official threatened to have him thrown in jail. Well, that man now wants answers and turn the Queen City News Chief investigator Jody Barr.
Speaker 2: So, the guy who chose to see you again, this little tiny thread of authority, he decided to stop trying to save lives. I would have told I got to go fuck himself and punched him in the face and kept on going. You know, I mean, if there's enough community people there, who the hell, what the hell is that guy gonna do? He's gonna get swarmed by angry citizens. That police chief, if he I mean that fire chief, fire chief, fire chief's I'm gonna call the cops. Fuck you. I think they're a little busy right now, you know, petty, very very strange, very odd, especially since this guy has a background in law enforcement and all this other stuff. That he's a pilot himself, and he's not taking resources from something else, it's his own resources. None of that makes any sense.
Speaker 3: Help figure out what went wrong here.
Speaker 2: This is let's see the spin. Let's see the spin that they that they try to excuse this for or with.
Speaker 4: The original post that I was reading when I decided to go up and help.
Speaker 2: This a long post, but she's saying that.
Speaker 4: Her kids and family and animals are trapped, no way out, no supplies, and the only way in or out is accessible by helicopter, limited silk service, and no water. Since Friday morning, I thought I have a helicopter and maybe I can help.
Speaker 5: Jordan Sidham piled food and water into its helicopter Saturday and headed up toward Better Elk. The only way through a mountain gap in Lake Lore.
Speaker 4: This is the mountain valley that you would have to fly to to get to Black Mountain where we were escorting people out. This is a mountain range. And this is a mountain range. The only place to fly through with bad visibility low cloud coverage is Lake Loure.
Speaker 5: The christ for help from people stranded without food, water or electricity hit social media soon after the flooding last Friday.
Speaker 6: So my parents are their addresses by are out.
Speaker 7: They are in the first condo.
Speaker 2: If you received this, thanks give me a call back.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Siddem's phone started lighting up on Saturday with people begging for help.
Speaker 2: Man. I can hear the desperation in her voice.
Speaker 4: And this is multiple phone calls I received like this, voicemails, text messages, and.
Speaker 2: You could hear people desperate for help.
Speaker 5: Cinnamon, his son, rescued four people on Saturday and spent the night in a nearby pilot's lounge, then decided to fly again Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: I spoke with my son, which is my co pilot. I said, hey, you want to go back out and try.
Speaker 1: To help today.
Speaker 4: And his response was, there's so many messages.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can't not.
Speaker 5: Go help Cinnamon and Sun. We're headed up the Black Mountain. Flight tracking shows no flight restrictions in place Saturday or Sunday morning when Sydam flew through the Lake Loud Gap, but that was all about to change. The sytem spotted in older couple waiting for help then landed and what's left or their driveway. Hey, I want you to oh, let.
Speaker 6: Me get in.
Speaker 4: You step out and go out, help her in, put her bag into bat get her strapped in.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take her down, go back and I'll take him. I'll go back and then i'll get you.
Speaker 4: I originally left my son co pilot on the side of the mountain.
Speaker 2: It was it was.
Speaker 4: Kind of unstable, so I didn't want to put more weight in the helicopter to lift back off. So I left my son with the other victim and I was just gonna take one person down at the time. And you could hear me in the video talking through with the victims and with my son what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: Three minutes away, Sytems spotted a group of rescuers just down the river. He landed and found someone in charge.
Speaker 4: Told him my background experienced law enforcement, firefight a pilot.
Speaker 2: He immediately started helping with coordination.
Speaker 4: He gave me radio frequencies to coordinate with them on, set up a landing area for me to come back with the other victim, and in the middle of the whole conversation.
Speaker 1: And then blocking the road off, I was greeted.
Speaker 4: By the at that time I didn't know but Lake Lure fire chief or assistant chief maybe, and he shut down the whole operation. So at that point there was I felt like the conversation wasn't going any further, and again he asked me to leave, and I said, hey, I have no problem getting out of your area.
Speaker 1: If that's what you want us to do, we'll leave no issue.
Speaker 4: At that point, I asked him, you know what was the reason I had to leave them there? And he said, again, you're interfering with my operation. I just need you to get out of the area. I said, sir, I don't know where you were trained at, but I know how my training is and I'm not going to leave personnel behind. I'm going back to get my copilot He said, if you turn around and go back up the mountain, you're going to be arrested. I said, well, sir, I'm going back to get my copilot. I don't know what to tell you, and he said, I'm letting you know. And at that point he waited for two law enforcement officers to come over and told me that again, if I go back up the mountain, I will be arrested.
Speaker 5: He flew the three minute trip back, picked up his son, and left the woman's husband behind.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he was flooded with emotions and trying to rescue it, so he.
Speaker 2: Left the women's husband behind. What a piece of shit. Why wouldn't you just keep going ignore it? If it's not a lawful order, you just keep going. You're in the right. It doesn't matter what happens to you. You do the right thing. Oh yeah, Doctor Manzo is on the scene called godcast and Freedom Healthcare. It's a part of the Azure. Well, so they talk about the products and stuff like that. I had that up there because I'm wanting to watch it. And actually doctor Monzo is featured, says the science behind hands on healing that can save lives. He's going to be at the Tulsa, Oklahoma Red Pill and there's a video here. I'm not sure it's only three minutes long, but there you have it. Look, that's a rail Raymond Rife. All right, I can so on that one going good over here?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So all that being said, there's also some other this fucking internet. I don't want to look in the corner because he keeps telling me that I'm falling out. All right. There's some talk that there's another there's a city of upon a city, and there's one that's buried, and there might be some things. Some tunnels, the ties into the Vanderbilts, and that's you know, Anderson Cooper's family. Could have been for child trafficking, could have been for anything. But apparently there's an aground tunnel system in the same area, and potentially the reason why they don't anybody in there is because if it got washed out and it could see these things, then it would be exposed. I don't know how true that is, but I think it was mind Unveiled that may have made a post on that. I'm going to see if I can. I don't know. There was a write up and then the video we don't have to actually watch the video, but look look for that mindn't veiled. It is on YouTube and sometimes there's stuff is a little on the hokey side, but it could potentially be true. I mean the I don't want to know where I read it from, because it was allegedly the great, the biggest mansion in the United States. It was a Vanderbilt mansion in this area in North Carolina, and under that there was potentially a huge tunnel system and maybe some secrets to be found there, and if it got exposed, then could be a potential reason. But if they did the same thing in Florida, then that wouldn't been the same reason unless there's tunnels everywhere, which they probably are. But in Florida you would drowned if you dug a tunnel because you're under the sea level. Let's see what else we got, all right, So we're going to get into this now. I'm going to introduce the topic this way, but it's a soft introduction, Okay. Then we're going to get into the more nitty gritty talk about the free Masonic and Francist and Jesuit steering of our belief in the science that they present to us and how that is going to create the backstory and explain why they would take past yours absolute pseudoscience germ theory, virus theory and run with that versus base Shop ant plunge base Shop. And we're gonna read a lot of the fucking Internet. What is going on? Internet? God damn it. So sick of this shit. Please if you can, because I'm at mercy of this thing. I can't do anything about this horrible Internet connection that keeps on trying to kill itself. It's nine thirty three in the morning, people are at work. There's no reason why this should be doing this. It's not overloaded. It's just absolute bullshit all the time. And I can't use the other Internet because this bios is destroyed because of a hack or some other intentional, deliberate Microsoft disruption of my computer. That's why we got to get rid of this thing. That's why we got to get the new computer so that I can utilize whatever Internet service I want. But right now it doesn't even allow me get into the settings, so I can't put a password in there, so I can't plug in anything else because it would be no password to it. So therefore I'm stuck. I'm using Centrill because that was what was already on there before the bios hack. So that's BAH plus the things falling apart too ten years later, right, I mean almost ten years. It makes it so it's like it's distracting me from doing what I need to do here because I keep seeing it needling out unstable, unstable, unstable.
Speaker 1: Then I.
Speaker 2: It's enough to make me. I just fucking clat it out, you know what. Let me see if I can do something here. If I'm on Century Link here, I gotta get it. No, I'm not on Spectrum, and every little bit helps. I would just take down everything that's connected. Let's see, let's try this one here. I want you to see a little bit of this, and then we're gonna we're going to branch off from here. Okay, so let's I'm gonna be doing some reading. This is gonna be a series because I want to read as much of this that I don't know if other people will take the initiative to go out and seek for themselves. But the information is so vital to cracking the crust around our brains of this trust that we have in situation in systems, and in health, and it illustrates just how important with doctor Peter Glidden talks about I'm still obsessed by staring at that thing. Ah, I'm gonna I'm not you know, I'm gonna tell you this right now. If if this is a continual thing that continues happened, there will be probably very little episodes ever again until like it, until something happens with the computer thing, because I can't it strives me nuts. All right, here we go, let me myself out of the way. I'll put me here for now. So she speaks Russian, so it's dubbed all right, and doctor Ilanka speaks German and English. But he was doing the next clip that I'm gonna show you after this, a video that I had shared almost two years ago, is going to be Steve Falconer. I'm not gonna show you a clip of the important part. And because he talks about Vikao, and that's an important element because he was a Freemason, right and after seventeen eighties freemasonry completely changed its nature and was pushing a subversive, Frankist, anti human agenda, riling people up under that you know, fraternity blah blah blah. This is all Illuminati stuff, right, and it ties right into the protocols. Protocols may as well have been the freaking fram Masonic Meeting because it's literally almost the same thing, right, and they're frankests. So let's play.
Speaker 7: Hello, dear friends. Today we will talk about a very important historical event. Thanks to the microbiologist Stefan Lanka on April twenty first, twenty twenty one, we've got an irrefutable proof that virology is not based on scientific methods. Now, I will introduce you to this and give you an important context that will help you understand the topic. If you are a virologist and you want to prove the existence of a virus and its corp relationship to a disease, you have to do three very simple things. One isolate, in other words, extract the virus from a sick person and purify it so you have an isolate consisting only of pure viral particles and nothing else. Two visualize this virus under a microscope, take a photo, characterize it as a unique biochemical structure, sequence its gene, and determine which protein it is made of. Three, transfer the purify virus into an experimental host and cause disease. If you follow these steps successfully, only then can you prove that virus exists and causes disease. This is what Chinese virologists should have done with the first so called COVID patients in Wuhem to be able to claim that their respiratory conditions are caused by a virus. People often ask me, doesn't the fact that a certain number of people in Wuhan got sick at the same time prove the existence of the virus. Let's clarify this point. When we see that a certain number of people fall ill at the same time, we are making epidemiological observations. Epidemiology does not prove the existence of anything, nor does it claim a specific cause for these conditions. The rule of epidemiological observation is to record that the fact people exhibit certain symptoms, and epidemiologists can also propose hypotheses that need to be tested to understand the cause of these conditions. Epidemiology is not proving or asserting anything. Determining the cause of these conditions occurs after epidemiological studies have taken place and we understand that something is happening and people start to show symptoms. If you think that the fact that people get sick at the same time automatically proves the existence of a virus, then you think that scurvy is caused by a virus, after all sailors began to fall ill with the same symptoms simultaneously or one after another. Therefore, for a very long time, it was believed that scurvy is a contagious, infectious disease, and all those who offered alternative explanations were ridiculed. Same about conditions such as barry berry and pelagra, which were considered infectious diseases when in reality they were a consequence of nutritional deficiencies. And these are not the only examples. And if you think that the fact that disease is spreading and people in other regions begin to show the same symptoms automatically proves that the cause of this is a virus, then you should think that Chernobyl was not an accident at a new clear power station, but a virus. Any scientist or competent physician would agree that epidemiological observations alone do not prove the existence of a virus. Whether it is a virus or not remains to be seen. Honest researchers understand that these respiratory diseases are caused by various factors, for example, chemicals, air pollution, toxic lifestyles, and many other factors. Just have a look at a huge amount of scientific literature about drug induced pneumonia. There are over six hundred known drugs that induce pneumonia, and this list includes many common drugs such as paracetamol, antibiotics, statins, and even aspirin. In reality, we can sit here all day and discuss the factors that can lead to respiratory illness. Therefore, if your goal is to determine the real factor that caused the disease in a person, and not just to impose something that is convenient only for you, then you will impartially investigate all possible causes and will not hold onto something untenable. When it comes to a virus, you must follow all these steps to check if it is the cause of the disease and what do you think? Have these steps been ever taken in the entire one and a half year old story named COVID nineteen, not a single time, despite the fact that there are a huge number of publications, the title of which claims that the TSARS cove II virus was isolated. In fact, this was never done. The procedure of isolation is very simple and has been successfully used in microbiology, and it allows you to get a viral particles cleared of all foreign matter. That is a pure sample of a virus or something else that you want to study. For this, the patient's lung fluid is taken passed through special filters to get rid of all large molecules and get a filtrate consisting of molocus measured in nanometers. Then, using a density gradient centrifuge, this filtrate is splent to separate all the different tiny molecules that are in the filtrate by density and by weight. This creates several bands of molecules and all the molecules with the same weight and density will end up in the same band, so if the viral particles are present, they will be in one of these bands. After this, you can take these particles and study them to determine their genome, proteins and test them for pathogenicity. This is how you isolate a virus. It is important to understand that if you have not performed these procedures, you do not have a sample of the virus, and further steps such as proving a causal relationship to the disease, creating a diagnostic test and a vaccine are simply not possible. As I said in virility, this procedure has never been done. Virologists are the only scientists in the world who have decided not to rely on the dictionary definition of a word isol and therefore their methods for isolation of a virus have nothing to do with the general definition of this word. In virology, to isolate a virus means not to extract this virus from the body of a sick patient, but to perform a so called cell culture. They take samples of lung fluid, from which they do not isolate the virus, so they have no idea if it is present at all in the sample. They put it on vero cells monkey kidney cells and add large amounts of antibiotics and antifungals. They also severely restrict the cell's nutrition, causing them to starve. Then they observe a cytopathic effect, which is death of cells, and claim that this proves the presence of the virus in a sample and its pathogenicity. However, antibiotics and antifungal drugs that they add to the starving cells are powerful cyto and nephrotoxins. So what in reality killed the cells these toxic drug and hunger or hypothetical virlrus. The answer to this question could be provided by control experience, in which virologists would take non infectious material, for example, sputum from a healthy person for sterile solution or even nothing, but use the same conditions, meaning the same high amounts of antibiotics, reduce nutrition, and show that the cytopathic effect did not happen. Then it will be one hundred percent clear that these drugs and hunger could not cause cell death. Now do you think that in at least one publication on the so called isolation of the Tsar's cove to, such a control experiment was ever conducted. The answer to this question is no, not even once has such an experiment been carried out at least once in the entire history of virology. No, not with any so called pathogenic virus. Not only that, in virology, isolation means not to obtain a sample of the virus, but to perform a tissue culture, which has nothing to do with isolation. They also never do the control, which in science is simply unacceptable. Why the control experiments are never done in virology because they will entail result that will lead to the disappearance of virology. John Enders, the man who came up with this fraudulent procedure that virologists called isolation today, once conducted a control experiment which has been ignored by everyone. In his publication from nineteen fifty four entitled Propagation in Tissue Cultures of cytopathogenic agents from patients with measles or he first described the results of tissue culture. He says, quote, a second agent was obtained from an uninoculated culture of monkey kidney cells. The cytopathic changes it induced, and the unstained preparations could not be distinguished with confidence from the viruses isolated from measles. This is a very important quote, and I will read it again. And the agent was obtained from an anena.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that just happened, and it's gonna keep happening. Are you guys still there? Let me take a look. I got knocked off. Let me see.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Wow, the connection is terrible. All right, you're still there. But the grainy as hell and this is not acceptable. The way's gonna watch this afterwards. I'm crystal clear here, but yet now it's popping back up a little Okay, well that's not gonna be stable and uh okay, but let's try this again. I just backed up the video a little bit, so I'll continue. And here we are. What a fucking shit show. This is not my show, this situation. I'm at the mercy of this. There it is. It's dropping again. I am freaking furious right now. Okay, well, all right, let's let me let me dick with this while you guys try to watch this and I'll try to keep an eye on what's going on here. Oh my god, I have no connection.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 2: And keeps failing. Sorry, I didn't say sorry to you, the fucking piece of shit or anyway.
Speaker 7: Playing called infectious material with a virus inside. This is a direct evidence that the cytopathic effect is not caused by any virus, but by toxic conditions of the experiment itself. What happens next. It happens that during cellular decay, cells release a huge amount of different particles that contain genetic materials. They come from decaying monkey kidney cells, human lung fluid as well as from fetal calf serum that they always add to the tissue culture. And there's also added cow's milk there, So we have several sources of genetic material. Monkey cells, human lung fluid, fetal calf blood serum, and milk. All these things contain genetic material. So during decay of all them will produce particles extracellular vesicles with nucleic acids inside. But the appearance of these particles is announced as proof that the virus has multiplied. Virologists look at these particles in a microscope, choose the ones that they think have better appearance, take a photo, and call them Sar's cove to virus. They never isolate these particles, They simply look at them with a microscope and photograph them. There is no evidence that these particles are any kind of virus. As I said, they can be common decay products of all materials involved in the experiment. For example, what is called SARS cove two virus in the photographs is the exact copy of exosomes particles produced by human cells that are not pathogenic. There is no evidence that these photographs show virus and not exosome. See what Enders wrote about this in his publication from nineteen fifty seven titled Measles Virus, A Summary of Experiments concerned with isolation properties and behavior. Ruckle, that is, another scientist has lately reported similar findings. An addition, has isolated an agent from monkey kidney tissue that so far is indistinguishable from human measle virus. The problem, however, of the origin of the agent responsible has not yet been solved. Here Enders says that they do not know whether these particles obtained as a result of the cytopathic effect are viruses or just products of cell decay. Another quote in the same publication, there is a potential risk in employing cultures of primate cells for the production of vaccines composed of attenuated virus, since the presence of other agents, possibly latent, in primate tissues cannot be definitely excluded by any known method. What does this mean? This means absolutely the same thing that modern researchers said in twenty twenty. There is a quote from a publication from a journal titled Viruses from twenty twenty where they look at extracellular vesicles in relation to what they call the HIVS, STARS, and hepatitis C. Nowadays, it is an almost impossible mission to separate evs and viruses by means of canonical vesical isolation methods such as differential ultracentrification, because they are frequently copellated due to their similar dimension. To overcome this problem, different studies have proposed the separation of evs from virus particles by exploiting their different migration velocity in a density gradient or using the presence of specific markers that distinguish viruses from evs. However, to date, a reliable method that can actually guarantee a complete separation does not exist. This quote means that the so called viruses and extracellular vesicles are so much identical that you cannot even distinguish or separate them from each other. This is simply not possible. Therefore, what grounds are there for asserting that you are looking at a virus and not an ex zomes or other cellular decay product after a cytopathic effect. Absolutely none. If you conducted control experiments and also isolated these particles and proved their pathogenicity, we could say that this is a virus, but virologists never do it. In the nineteen fifties, constrol experiment made by Enders was ignored by everyone, including Enders himself, and this procedure has become a standard procedure in virology and the only proof of the existence of viruses. I want to emphasize that this procedure is not just one of the ways in which virologists prove the existence of a virus. This is the only way. Since then, no one has conducted any control experiments. But now the end has come to this scientific fraud and we are on the verge of a real scientific revolution. On April twenty first, twenty twenty one, Stefan Lanka, a German microbiologist, did something that no other scientist has done since John Enders. Steffan Lanka performed control experiments. What results do you think he got? The same as John Enders? Exactly the same cytopathic effect occurred in cell culture without any infectious material added, but with the same conditions such as high doses of antibiotics and decreased nutrition. Let's take a closer look at these experiments. So here are the images of the control experiments that Stefan Lanka did, and now I will explain everything to you as you can see four cell lines are used here. The very first line serves as a control The other three are the lines with which the experiment is being carried out. Here at the top we can see what these three experimental cell lines looked like before the start of the experiment, and as you can see, they look very healthy. So let's move on to the top control group. Here it says control number one CM is a culture medium that is complete normal cell nutrition and one dose of ABAM, which means antibiotics antimycotics. To be specific, the drug called amphotericin is used here because it was the drug that was used in all sars Cove two isolation studies. Further, it says here one day stress and five days after stress, stress refers to a change in the nutrient medium. As you can see, the cell line that from the very first day received good nutrition and a small dose of antibiotics remained healthy on the fifth day of the experiment. We do not observe any cytopathic effect or cell death. Let's move on to the next group. What we are seeing now is closer to what virologists are doing in their experiments, but not completely. A different kind of culture medium is used here d MEM, which stands for Dullbeco's Modified Eagles medium. This medium differs from the standard culture medium because it has reduced nutrient concentrations. Then ten percent FCS is used, which is fetal cafe serum. It is used to add extra nutrition because d MEM is not enough for cells to survive, and so far the same dose of amphotericin is used. We see that these changes in the nutrient medium led to serious changes in the cell culture. It is not as healthy as the first one. We see that the cells have lost their shape. They are not as uniform as in the first picture. If we look at the third image, we see exactly what virologists are doing with cell ca. Here the concentration of nutrients was further decreased, approximately in half. Then the concentration of fetal calf serum was reduced from ten percent to one percent. In addition, the dose of antibiotics was increased from one to three and here we can see very clearly how cells degrade and break down. They were healthy, but a few days after changing the nutrient medium and using such a high dose of amphoteraesin, they begin to look abnormal, and after five days we observe a serious cytopathic effect. And all this happens without the use of any infectious material only due to the conditions in which these cells were placed. The last group was used for further control experiments for the so called.
Speaker 2: Genomic Sorry, but I just had to have it. Don't if you have century Link, don't ever, don't get rid of it, don't use it because they're arguing they had a problem that they told me that they had, and then they pretended that they fix it remotely last week and they asked me to cancel the service call. So I did because I was at my daughter's at gymnastics, and I was like, all right, fine, if it's fixed, it's fixed whatever. I'll have to test it. And now it's not obviously working. And they're telling me that it's my problem, that it's my fault that there's things there's nothing else on in the house. I'm the only person in the house, and they're telling me there's too many signatures, the awings overloaded. I'm like, no, that's not true. And if you can't have things connected to it, what the hell is the point of having the service. This is hard line from the modem to my computer. There's no reason why this should be happening, and they're being snotty with me. It's like nopid isn't obviously if there's still a problem, I'm like, you're the ones who told me he fixed it. So finally I ended up having to tell her that she's being a fucking bitch and just connect that and I'll find someone better later to talk to. Anyway, moving on, and we have no service. Really it's going to drop again. I can tell you right now.
Speaker 7: Ex sequencing, during which virologists, of course also do not conduct any control experiments, but Stefan Lanka will do it for them and show that from this cell culture in which there is no virus at all, using their methods, you can sequence the genome of SARS, cove two virus, ebolavirus, measles virus, and any virus you want. I will talk about these experiments later when they are finished. We will not discuss this now, but as you can see, the resource of RNA was added to this culture. This RNA is obtained from yeast, but not from ordinary yeast, but from a matrix substance. It was added there because when virologists add lung fluid from a patient to a cell culture. They introduce a large amount of nucleic acids. Therefore, with the help of RNA from the east, they try to mimic the patient's sputum, which is rich in such molecules. Yeast derived RNA is completely neutral. It is not pathogenic in any way, but here you can see that its presence causes an even greater cytopathic effect, although it is not related to any pathogen. Friends, this experiment refutes all the theory on which virology is built. The theory that viruses exist and cause disease has now been completely disproved. These experiments show that what virologists call evidence of the presence of a virus in a tissue sample are just consequences caused by the very conditions of the experiment in the laboratory, and they are never caused by the presence of a non existent virus. So let's summarize. If the Tsarus cove two virus does not exist and has now been definitively scientifically proven, this means that there is no virus structure and no spike protein exists. I know someone will definitely ask about research on spike protein if you read these studies, you will see that they do not get this protein from the virus. They get a recumbinant protein, and this is done in the laboratory using fake computer generated genetic sequences. In general, this is not a real spike protein derived from a real virus. There is no viral genome. The so called genome of the Sarus cove two virus is an absolutely artificial computer creation that has nothing to do with anything real, and subsequent control experiments will demonstrate this to absolutely everyone. There are no viral strains. It is not possible to create any diagnostic test and a vaccine. Again, the PCR test vector and mRNA vaccines are based on a completely fake genetic sequence that has nothing to do with anything real. It is impossible to prove AUSSI relationship between a disease and a virus that does not exist. And the so called preventative measures taken by the government are not based on science. And the whole story called COVID nineteen is necessary only for social control and getting people used to dictatorship. Friends, as I've said earlier, we are on the verge of a very real scientific and medical revolution. I ask each of you to share this video wherever you can, because this is the only way we can make this revolution a reality. The scientific work of Stefan Lanka, which I told you about today, will not be allowed to be published in any scientific journal. This information will be suppressed as much as possible. Therefore, it is the duty of each of us to share this information. This is the only way it can get enough publicity to influence the course of our history.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see how this goes. Move on to the next one, and I'll suppress my rage. I'm still happening. She's full of shit. Oh my god, it's not overloaded. And even if it was, you can't use you can't use your your net if you have it, that's it only works if you don't use it, right is that? What is that what they're saying to me?
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Alright, So I'm trying to get onto the next thing, but they're making me start all over again.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's try this so technical difficulties that wouldn't have to be part of our lives would not have to be part of our lives if we just get to this goal as soon as possible.
Speaker 6: And they.
Speaker 2: They moved where I was Why why why did they do that? I had everything set up and now it's dropped. This is absolutely fucking bullshit. Everything was lined up, properly done, ready to rock, ready to do, and now it's just fucked every fucking way. Uh all right, Well, we're gonna watch Stefan Lanka now and then I'm gonna get into the reading part of this. This is from my video fromut almost two years ago. It says one, if you're eleven months and twenty nine days, it still says it's a year ago. It's other clocks work. So anyway, let's get into this and I'm tryn have to change it back to where it was. Let's get pass that crap, and.
Speaker 1: That may be and much more will be revealed.
Speaker 2: All right, So what we're gonna be looking at is we're gonna listen to about Vercau and this is once again doctor Stefan Laka. Now, I'm I'm gonna tell you the German new medicine is not the whole story and it's not just emotional trauma that causes illness that does affect the micro zeima. But he's not bringing up bey shomp, which again is a major problem. And even though I respect doctor Laka for all the things that woman just explained. Missing something a big part of the history. All right, he's talking about phaso sites in here, which again no So anyway.
Speaker 6: This first part we deal with the difficult part, namely biology as it is not, and that may be painful refuting genetics, but this biology lesson is a prerequisite for understanding why we falsely believe in viruses.
Speaker 1: Where does it come from? What are the concepts behind it?
Speaker 6: If we are constricted, we're forced to think in opposites, in good or evil, that something is there to harm us or even to be used for evil. You'll see it is just a false product of our history. And I'll show you this step by step. I am a biologist myself. I was a marine biologist for a long time. I came across a structure that I then interpreted as a harmless virus. Now we know these are really many spores. These spores have a specific function. At the time, I was a virologist, but I still believe.
Speaker 2: Nope, see that's the thing. It's not spores. This is where the misconception begins. But we're here for the vicau and then we'll fix what he's saying afterward. If there are spores in addition to the microzyma, that's one thing. But these granules that used talking about are not sportes. They may appear to be, but they are not completely different. They are life. They digest. It's all about nutrition. It's all about being fed and its product like fermentation. Spores don't do that.
Speaker 6: Eieved an evil viruses. So I took it step by step and went deeper and deeper into where that idea came from a rig. I concluded that they were wrong. Come with me on this journey. I also revealed my challenge back then. But after that lecture, we found that the majority of the population believe in these concepts the way we believe in terrorism, and that our own molecules can turn into terrorists within the body, which only destroy and which can even go wandering around. Whoever believes this also believes in flying metastases gets angry at those who don't wear a mask. So let's start on this presentation. Here we see a model of a coronavirus. We could also look at any other virus model as these are all artwork. And right away we have the first tough lesson because None of this corresponds to actual reality.
Speaker 1: None of it.
Speaker 6: The proteins, the spikes, the bits of nucleic acid. This is a model that doesn't exist in reality. Telling you, if you learn the new biology, which we get into in the second part, then you'll understand when you know real biology, this can't possibly exist. Here's the so called nucleic acid, the theoretical genetic strand of a theoretical virus that is the heart of the virus. We test that hypothesis here. And the simple thing about Corona is that it has never been proven to exist. Out of very short pieces of genetic strands, they calculated mathematically a whole single strand of genetic material that does not exist in reality. And if you understand where these concepts come from, why we as a culture believe in it, then we'll have real leverage, namely to use Corona as an opportunity to address the unfortunate developments and politics and are so called represent sentsitive democracy in our media system, etc. We have a chance to change things from the foundation because of Corona. We can only change if there is a global dogma and means of communication. Without these two prerequisites, change is not possible one country opts out, the others will fight them. But when something shakes the whole world at once and it's clear that it's not true, then we have a chance and we can learn from our mistakes, because if we don't learn, we are forced to repeat forever. More So, we have a big task ahead of us, and only a few hours to understand.
Speaker 1: Where these ideas came from.
Speaker 6: Back in history we go about two thoy, four hundred years when this person Democratus, learned from his teacher and then expanded himself with motivation to form the basics for our teachers today, for our understanding of life, but also of disease. So Democratus said, we need an explanation of life, an explanation of disease. But we don't want any consciousness, please, we don't want spirit in it. We don't want gods. Why because religion always causes fear, and that's why.
Speaker 2: Well, also because they're moving into this secular humanism, and this is why the Freemasons adopted this right. They're taking God and spirit in the vital force out of science. Well, you can't do that if that's what the natural order is, If that's what natural law is if it incorporates that, and it does, then everything that you're doing to deny that is going to be based on a false reality.
Speaker 6: Why we need a materialistic explanation of life. He postulated that there are atoms that are immortal, and when they join together they form molecules. Then these molecules merge again, and this somehow results in life. This purely materialistic idea of life sounded great. It was motivation to stop religious fear. But they never imagined that a new religion would emerge from it, namely a religion of good and evil. Which forces us to think materialistically because if we want to explain something that actually exists, an illness and disease that appears simultaneously or one after the other, we are forced to believe in physical defects as reality.
Speaker 1: We have no other choice.
Speaker 6: If talking about consciousness is forbidden, we can't imagine that a word can actually kill, which it can, or that a word can heal. If thinking is forbidden, then it is naturally unthinkable that a word can become or transform flesh, for example, so called psychosomatics that I'll touch on in part two. But for now, we've had a state supported philosophy for twenty five hundred years, where it is forbidden to think to explore whether consciousness actually gives form or not, and can it affect your health. Languages from all nations are full of idioms that show that it can, that a fright can run through my bones and up my bones to my kidneys and liver and so on. It shows what's going on here. It was Plato who quoted his teachers Socrates, saying the Greek doctors can no longer deal with diseases anymore. They were just using medication to suppress symptoms in order to get slaves back to work faster. But free people would still have their souls treated with a body soul biology, which is very exciting, which we'll talk about in the second part. After that, from Socrates and Plato, we go a long way forward in history to Eugene Rosenstock, who I consider the strongest and most important German thinker at least of our time, because he predicted this whole thing in detail. He said, if we research purely materially, then we end up like Greek criminal law, where we have precedence, and so everything we observe we judge as a precedent. Then it's impossible to imagine anything new or to bring about changes with this approach. Rosenstock first published Sociology one in nineteen twenty nine, then in book form in nineteen fifty six. I recommend reading a reprint the way he wanted it in two thousand and seven by Theelheimer Publishing House. He writes here about a very important mechanism why it is the way it is today, namely, the growth point and the scientific age lies in a new tension between research and knowledge, this fight, which is still largely underestimated today. What he means by this is over here we have scientists, and way over here we have researchers. Scholars have reputations and have to be competent and are therefore incapable of allowing subversion of their work. They are scientist and bureaucrats, and they will stand together against amateurs. But research officially belongs to science, like the Holy Spirit belongs to the church. So we have n mass pseudoscience competing with free research. Yet only the pseudoscience alone is supported by the official bodies and foundations, because only that is worthy of their support in their professional opinion. Side note read an Rand's anthem to understand where this leads such jam research acts on the principle to have one's cake and eat it too, and now comes a sentence that has been the elephant in the room since nineteen twenty nine. They researched cancer according to pastures outdated ideas as if cancer was like rabies. So a double criticism here. Cancer theory is not right. Plus it's based on pastures infection theory, which is not right either. You have to imagine the suffering of people in an area, in a family. If I am in a family or a neighborhood, all suffering and dying with the same diagnosis, it's proof that evil must exist there. They used religion according to Wellhausen's ideas, but because his research relied on old establishment authority, it was well financed as long as scholars and researchers remained poor. Real research had prospects up until nineteen oh three, when the prospects for research deteriorated because the for profit establishment people finance science like Corona, so that power shifts away from real research to the pseudoscience. Our Rockefeller doctor factories and grants, our eloquent testimony unbelievably true.
Speaker 1: The next important thinker in this field is Evon.
Speaker 2: Illitt, and fortunately he still carries the virus notion. Though, so if you read the book it's called Medical Nemesis, I mean it's worth the read, I guess, but I have to shake my head so many times I stopped reading it.
Speaker 6: He's a philosopher who predicted Corona back in nineteen seventy six. In his book The Nemesis of Medicine. He stated that if medicine is not separated from the economy, then it must provide increasing profit year after year. But where is the biology in that? What happens? They exaggerate little by little, unnoticed, like the frog in the water that slowly comes to the boil. Ilich said, there comes a point when the whole thing destroys society as a whole. He describes the exaggeration in the book, starting with vaccination, but also shows it in cases of fever. We're at forty three degrees. You used to give treatment than at forty degrees, then at thirty nine, thirty eight, and today mothers are treated instead of sent away if they bring their children to the pediatrician with a thirty seven point eight fever because the mother is hyperventilating with fear, and this he described back in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Also ignored this man.
Speaker 6: Rudolph Virkau was the one who came up with the concept of a defective carrier for explaining illnesses. He is one of the most dramatic figures in our history. He was an epidemiologist during the French Revolution of eighteen forty eight, which, although didn't have the desired outcome, brought about a little progress right after eighteen forty eight, though it got worse at first and there was a rollback in eighteen forty eight. Vierkoo came up with titles. I mean, he named diseases. He was such an official. He made questionnaires for people who got sick and found if they had bedbugs, they got sick. If they breathed in vapors from feces, they get sick. If they don't have a chimney, yes, they get sick. If they have a damp fuel, etc. Give the people sewage works, give them better social conditions, and they get better and they stay healthy. He was commissioned to do this for them. He is still praised to this day. His motivation was unclear, and it is still not well known what he did. Ten years later, he wanted to become a priest. His father forbade that because he himself had an expensive hobby in debts. So he discouraged Virkao, saying, you really have to become famous and rich, which you can't do as a pastor.
Speaker 2: So Verrko ken these days.
Speaker 6: I studied medicine with the military because an uncle on his father's side was a major in the Prussian army. But state sponsored medicine was only twenty percent of medicine at that.
Speaker 2: Time, and they had to fix that, didn't they, and was hated.
Speaker 6: By the general public. State medicine had a bad reputation. They were responsible for Oregon harvesting, so he got a bad reputation. Neither poverty nor wealth came to him. So he became the leader of the reform movement. Of these military doctors like him. Eighty percent were completely free to do whatever they wanted wherever they wanted to practice, national or international. Nothing was regulated, can you imagine. So he had to somehow get into the highest state office. Then he said the state had to merge with medicine. So medicine and science had to be nationalized so that humanitarian catastrophes such as typhus, epidemics, cholera, et cetera, would be prevented in the future.
Speaker 2: All of those things done by industrial pollutions, other types of poisons and malnutrition, those quote unquote epidemics, they're giving themselves something to do when they're not when they're not even addressing the actual issue. So they're creating, they're creating work for them so that they become relevant. None of these names that they they name a set of symptoms, they call that a disease, and then they tell you it's coming from the air, it's coming from your neighbor, it's your being infected by a contagion. All bullshit.
Speaker 1: Future. The revolution was just a flash in the pan.
Speaker 6: Fortunately nobody died, but everyone who was on the barricades was banned from practicing.
Speaker 1: But not him.
Speaker 6: He was protected and taken away from the public eye to become a full professor at the University of Ursberg, and there he comes up with a completely new theory refuting the old humors, whereby he postulated that disease was caused by disease toxins because one could observe that one gets sick if one takes disease toxins, like when a teenager drinks a whole bottle of vodka. Up until ten years ago, they would be dead unless their stomach was pumped out. We all know, well maybe not all, but Boris Yeltsen needed two leaders of vodka just to be able to speak in parliament and three just to get out a Panzer battle tank because he had anti toxins as in the old humors theory, where you get better if you have the antidote.
Speaker 1: That's how this defective.
Speaker 6: Carrier gene thing still falsely persists in medicine of the virus theory and the antibody that is supposed to neutralize it. That is the theory that the majority of the population still believes to this day. He first fought these humorous teachers. He had many arguments published against it, which were right to this day. But then later he flipped and revived the ancient humor's theory in eighteen fifty eight, fighting famous doctors like Bill Roth, the surgeon whose surgical technique is still used today for kidneys, moving himself into the management position where Christian Drawstin now sits as the cherrite manipulating world politics. There he became director, stepping over people who were much more qualified because he was protected Freemasonry.
Speaker 2: And this was eighteen fifty eight that he did this flip. Eighteen fifty nine you have the Darwin book being published, right, and he was. Although they say there's nothing conclusive as to whether or not he was a Freemason. He's adopting all of their principles and mindset and his grandfather, his sons, all the people surrounding Darwin or all Freemasons. So if they just kept it quiet that he wasn't, that's a very strong possibility.
Speaker 1: And what did he claim in eighteen.
Speaker 2: And everything after seventeen eighty was going to be poisoned by the Francis Jesuit infection into Now that's an infection, an infiltration into the Freemasonic lodgist where they you know, you can call it perfectible list in, you can call it the Illuminati, whatever you want to do it. You want to call it Zionism, and it doesn't matter. They're all working off of the Kabbala in there, and it's delirium Kabbala. Yeah, So that's where you get Zionism slash Frankism, Sabatinism, all that stuff from and that is the initiative to basically wipe out and turn the world into cultivated, into a place of chaos and misery and corruption, so that they can have their messia come back and clean it.
Speaker 6: Upteen fifty eight, he said life consists of individual cells.
Speaker 1: That was clear.
Speaker 6: Life arises through cell division of a single cell, and all diseases can be traced back to a single cell producing the disease poison virus and distributing it to the other cells, and it would then diffuse and the disease would spread in the whole body. He came up with this theory, and this is the crux via an anti clerical network the Free Masons. His maternal uncle who helped him wasn't only a friend of the Prussian king, but was also the head of the Freemasons, and they had their own bible, a booklet about Democratus which was in a simple format by a Roman poet Lucretius, from the year two hundred AD that survived the iconoclasm of Christianity and would be stolen in fourteen oh eight from a German library and then copied and copied and copied and from this book, Democratus's twenty two hundred year old Adam theory was transported to the future and usurped by Verkou to make it look like Virkau invented some new idea, the smallest indivisible unit of life, the cell, although it was clear it was tissue tissues in woven networks, so Virkou merged the cell theory in to that. Later Einstein coincidentally, another famous plagiarist and freemason with access to the same book, also postulated atomic theory, and blah blah blah came across the same thing that the disease poison would diffuse into other cells. And Vierkow had political success because he stated that there are individuals in society who are like parasites. He recommended we eradicate them from root to branch, birthing the excuse for eugenics. Once a humanitarian, he injected.
Speaker 2: The excuse for eugenics, and what is Darwinism all about? What are they talking about here? What sets the ground for this? And what are we actually experiencing right now with the allopathic medical system. It's blind eugenics, indifferent to who they kill. Doesn't matter at all, as long as you're not one of them, your fair game. And they wiped their own people out too. Just disagree once and see what happens.
Speaker 6: Did this theoretical cellular pathology as a scientifically founded claim into the political arena and turned everything on its head, claiming everything comes from the individual cell, so the theory of disease being caused by disease poison would then be official. Virkoo hid the information they already had, specifically that disease.
Speaker 1: Did not spread.
Speaker 6: But after six hundred and fifty years of the magnifying glass, when microscopes came along, you.
Speaker 2: Caught that They said that disease is not spread. Correct, it doesn't even to spread within the same body.
Speaker 6: It became clear that each organ consists of four different tissues. Well back then three tissues were found, but we now know there are four, so three different tissues which when diseased, only one of these three tissues died. But this new finding was not publicized and shared correctly, but instead ignored, so this information was not spread. And that was just one example of how the humoral theory was refuted. The ancient humor's theory of poison and more poison as the antidote with which, among others, Amadeus Mozart died and was transported into the beyond, now playing a harp in heaven.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: In any case, it's clear he was in a healing crisis in which he was cramping. When we suffer a motor trauma, that's called epilepsy, and then he had a fever and so on, and back then they believed he had many illnesses, and so they drained a lot of blood, blood letting. They drained too much blood, and that's why he's stone dead. That is the story of disease, poison and the blood letting, and that's what was set in stone. So the stage was set to grasp that the whole concept is probably not correct, and if cellular pathology is not correct, then our theory of cells is not correct, and then virus theory is implicated and not correct, which I came across, as I said, being a biologist and becoming a marine biologist. I saw all this poison ending up in the sea and it hit home and I then discovered a structure of marine biology that I believed at the time was a harmless virus. Why harmless because these are all over the world or maybe on one coast that produces this structure which looks like a so called textbook virus. The alleged viruses seen here are in large just as we imagine them reproducing, reproducing, and I noticed it's not going well. They're not surviving. And I was able to isolate structures from these and see the same biochemical composition every time. So I had something and saw the same protein. I repeated isolation hundreds of times, and with each time got the same nucleic acid and the same biochemistry.
Speaker 2: Which means they're not They're not at the smallest level what he's looking at here. That's going to be evident when we get into the talk. But he's talking about nucleic acid and he's talking about proteins, and that's going to be still in the same misconception. He's basing this off of his virology background is you know, marine biologists background, so he's conventionally taught. But when you get in, when we get into microzymas and we talk about base you're going to see how this itself is another misconception.
Speaker 6: Histree, I had isolated something and was then able to show sufficient proof that they are always identically composed. Next, we see these particles that are supposed to be the measles virus.
Speaker 1: They are shown to us and they say these are viruses.
Speaker 6: Here we see a couple of small parts with circular appearance, spherical, but then big chunks here. And these structures presented to us as viruses have never been seen in humans, never in animals, never in liquids, in mucous membranes, in saliva, in blood, in urine.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 6: Everything that we are shown as viruses are false. They are just typical tissue decomposition products of the test tubes with which we work with, in which you try to or believe you can study life, which goes back to Vircoo. He was a pathologist who believed that by looking at decayed matter, of decaying tissue, he could somehow learn about life. And that's exactly what we're still doing today. We take tissue from organisms like monkey kidney tissue that last the longest in the test tube. At least that's what they like to say, but they really only live a bit longer because we surround them with a blood serum taken from a cow fetus in utero serum is blood without any solid components. If we took it from adult cows or grown mammals with no blood stem cells, the tissue would die immediately. But with fetal serum, it stays alive for a while and doesn't disintegrate so quickly. And these signs of decay and these pictures are a unique, specific in vitro test tube phenomenon that has never been seen in actual in vivo life.
Speaker 1: Quickly we move from being.
Speaker 6: Virus believers to an end to virology with WIR. These particles here are shown to us as viruses, but what are they really? They take broken down tissue, isolate this tissue from everything around the core that can still survive, and chunks of the tissue develop little fingers, spikes, or crowns very quickly, like an amieba that wants to rebuild the tissue again. That's why everyone who works with these cell cultures and test tubes has to constantly separate.
Speaker 1: Them again and again.
Speaker 6: These little chunks of tissue are misinterpreted as cells, and these little fingers with which it drags itself along to try and rebuild the tissue, these are called the villi, of which a cross section in the electron microscope underneath is presented to us as viruses. It's that simple. It's hocus pocus zimsalabim.
Speaker 1: We see that.
Speaker 6: The virologists later we will learn why, are completely anti scientific because they never, on any level of their work do or document control experiments. For example, they could have cut through chunks at the edge or in the middle. In the middle, the diameter appears large. At the edge it is smaller like this, And if I am outside the chunks of tissue, then nothing would appear. And those on the edge are the only photos they are constantly presenting to us. You don't even find areas where you just have some spherical particles. If you look, the rest of the tissue is still there.
Speaker 2: You okay, we're gonna stop with this right here, because there's gonna be you guys should check out this whole video. It's you know, one hour three minutes long, so or four minutes long, but that's where it is. It's on my rumble channel. Just get onto my actual channel then type Lanka. You should be able to find three videos. This is one of them.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So some of the things he was saying about the cross section and I would be thicker than middle. It's not so. The whole idea of the cell being the root of life, the structure of life, and its finest detail, is not correct, and we're going to find out all that soon. Let's just go ahead here, and I'm going to read a little bit of this introduction. So they refer to the person who does the translation for the book from Beas Schamp Blood in its turnout atomical element. He calls him the master, Professor Beschamp, especially as in my opinion, it would not be easy to carry out among them the conspiracy of silence, by means of which the discover discoveries of the Master had been buried in favor of distorted plagiarisms of his labors, which had been productive of abortions, such as the microbi microbian or germ theory of disease. This makes you here you go. Now I lost my spot, as has been correctly and he says, here you go, germ theory of disease, the greatest scientific silliness of the age, as it has been correctly styled by the Master. To this suggestion, Professor Beschamp gave hearty assent and told me to proceed exactly as I might think they's talking about, you know, talking to him specifically when he's about eighty five years old, and deciding which they were going to publish first, So he says, he introduced new yet simple processes of experiment experimentation of great value which enabled him to publish a list of definite compounds and to isolate a series of siable ferments to which he gave the name zymess to obscure his discoveries. The name diasties diastases, sorry has been has often been given to these ferments, but that of zymas must be restored. He also showed the importance of these siable products, the zymess, which are secreted by living organisms. He was thus led to study the fermentation led to the study of fermentations. Contrary to the then generally received chemical theory. He demonstrated that the alcoholic fermentation of beer yeast was of the same order at as a phenomenon which characterized the regular performance of an act of life digestion. In eighteen fifty six, he showed that molds transformed cane sugar into invert sugar glucose in the same manner as does the inverting fermat secreted by beer yeast. The development of these molds is aided by certain salts impeded by others, but without molds there is no transformation. He showed that a sugar solution treated with precipitated calcic carbonate so calcium carbonate, does not undergo inversion when care is taken to prevent the access to it of external germs, whose presence in the air was originally demonstrated by him. If to such a solution the calcareous rock of mende or sends be added instead of pure calcic carbonate, molds appear and the inversion takes place. These molds under the microscope are seen to be formed by a collection of molecular granulations, which Beshomp named microzymas not found in pure calcic carbonate. They are found in geological calcareous strata, and bay Shop established that they were living beings, living beings capable of inverting sugar, and some of them to make it ferment. He also showed that these granulations under certain conditions evolved into bacteria. This is the pleomorphic microzyma. To enable these discoveries to be appropriated by another the name microbe was later applied to them, and this term is better known than that of microzyma. But the latter name must be restored, and the word microbe must be erased from the language of science, into which it has introduced an overwhelming confusion. It is also an etymological solcism. Bechamp denied spontaneous generation, while Pasture continued to believe it. Later, he too denied spontaneous generation, but he did not understand his own experiments as talking about Pasture now, and they are of no value against the arguments of this sponteparis pouchet, which could be answered only by the microzimeon theory. So too, Pastor never understood either the process of digestion nor that of fermentation, both of which processes were explained by beas Champ and by a curious Embrillio. Was it intentional? Both of these discoveries have been ascribed to Pasteur. That Lister did, as he said, most probably derived his knowledge of anti sepsis, which bess Samp had discovered from Pasteur he gave past The credit is rendered probable by the falling peculiar facts in the earlier antisepar This is interesting antiseptic operations of Lister, the patients died in great numbers, so that it came to be a gruesome sort of medical joke to say that the operation was successful, but the patient died. But Lister was a surgeon of great skill and observation. He gradually reduced his employment of the antiseptic material to the necessary and not too large dose when his operations were successful and his patients lived. Had he learned his technique from the discoverer of antisepsist Bechamp, he would have saved his earlier patients. But deriving it at secondhand from a savant who did not understand the principle he was plagiarizing, Lister had to acquire his subsequent knowledge of the proper technique through his practice at the cost of earlier patients. Isn't that wonderful? The master carried further the aphorism of Vercau dominescell acele, which the state of microscopical microscopical art and science at the time had not enabled the latter to achieve. Not the cellule, but the microzyma must thanks to base Shamp's discoveries be today regarded as the unit of life for the cellules are themselves transient and are built up by the microzymes, which physiologically are imperishable, as he had clearly demonstrated. Base Champs studied the diseases of the silkworm then in nineteen sixty six, ravaging the southern provinces of France, and soon discovered that there were two of them, one pebrit which is due to a parasite, the other a flash array, which is constitutional. A month later, which means is part of it. A month later passedor and report to the Academy of his first silkworm campaign denied the parasite, saying of bey Shamp's observation that is an error. In his second part, he adopted it as though it were his own discovery. The foregoing is but a very imperfect list of the labors and discoveries of the master, of which we're now translated was the chronic gl Area. Let's go a little further, and there you go. So postscriptum, da da da da da. Let's get to talk about Galileo and the designment of comparison. Here, let's get a little further the history of a discussion. We're in chemistry and physiologic physiology closely united we're interested, which agitated the second half of the century. Now closing is well adapted to show that human nature has not changed since the time of Clianthus, and that there always exists persons ready to associate themselves together to contradict or insult the unfortunate wretch who has devised some new theory based upon inspected facts, which would compel them to reform their argument and abandon their prejudices. This work upon the Blood, which I present at last to the learned public, is a crown to a collection of works upon ferments and fermentations, upon spontaneous generation, upon albuminoid substances, upon organization, upon physiology, and general pathology, which I have pursued without relaxation since eighteen fifty four, at the same time with other researches of pure chemistry more or less directly related to them. And it must be added, in the midst of a thousand difficulties raised up by relentless opponents from all sides, especially once I least expect them to solve some very delicate problems, I had to create new methods of research of physiological, of chemical and anatomical analysis. Ever since eighteen fifty seven, these researches have been directed by a precise design to a determined and the nunciation of a new doctrine regarding organization in life. It led to the microzymon theory of living organism organization which had which has led to the discovery of the true nature of blood by that of its third anatomica element, and at least to a rational natural explanation of of the phenomenon called its spontaneous coagulation. But the microzymeon theory, which is to biology, with the Lavasarian theory of matter is to chemistry, as is founded on the discovery of microzymas living organisms of an unsuspected category, has been attacked in its principle by denying the very existence of microzymas. Since this was so, if the assertion that the microzymon theory of the living organization gives to biology a base as solid as does the Lavaurian theory to chemistry be deemed prudent, well I choose to commit this imprudence, and to be imprudent to the end, and to struggle against a current of opinion which is the more violent, as will be seen, the more it is artificial.
Speaker 6: It was the.
Speaker 2: Boldest of those who deny the fact of the existence of the micro zimis who wrote, whenever it can be done, it is useful to point out connection of new facts with earlier facts of the same order. Nothing is more satisfying to the mind than to be able to follow a discovery from its origin to its latest development. That is very well and fine, the more so that the author took good care not to follow this vise precept. Let us ascend them to the sources when to get past they.
Speaker 1: So fear.
Speaker 2: Fermentations and ferments were very simply explained Macure in seventeen seventy two, in agreement with the savants, regarded it as a certain scarded it as certain that vegetable and animal matter is abstracted from living organisms under certain conditions of the presence of water, of contact at least momentarily of the air, and of temperature, become altered of themselves, for men becoming futrid in production, in producing the fermat and according to the same principles, it was said that water could transmute itself into earth, the earth into a popular popular popular, and that the blood begets itself by transmutation of flesh into the flowing liquor. Now we're going to get into this in different ways, and I'm gonna be jumping around a little bit, but then we're gonna we're gonna circle back later and get more of the details. But he's arguing, and it's it's pretty clear why he's saying. What he's saying is that the blood is a type of flowing tissue, all right, and that the microzyme is there fibrit there's no fibrant engine, there's no fibrin that. It's something that has to do with the microzyme is itself and what it leaves behind, and that's what causes. So it's always supposed to be a solid, but when it hits the air, that's when you have the coagulation. But that's simplifying it too. I'll we'll get into that later. What we're trying to do is understand what the microzyme is.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of tabs I need to put it in that I don't get to keep this book. I don't get to put it down as a as a PDF. I have to keep on hitting the borrow button so I will be as the weekend goes through. I'm going to be looking at this and pulling out the tabs that I want and just running down to the page numbers for the next one. Well, let's go to here. So it says, now this is from bey shomp or pasture, or this isn't a book that he wrote. This is a book that somebody wrote in uh appreciation of past of pay Shamp's work. So in the early sorry in the year sixteen eighty three, Antonios van Leland Howick, a Dutch naturalist and maker of lenses, communicated to the English Royal Society the results of observations which he had made with a simple microscope of his own construction, magnifying from one hundred to one hundred fret times. He found in water, saliva, dental tartar, etc. Entities he named animalcula. He described what he saw, and in his drawings showed both rod like and spiral forms, both of which he said had motility in all probability. The two species he saw where those now recognized as Bacillis Becallus maximus and Spirillum sputagenum leon. Howick's observations were purely objective and in striking contrast with the speculative views of M. Plensis, a Viennese physician physician who in sixteen or sorry seven teen sixty two published a German theory germ theory. What the hell's wrong with me? A germ theory of infectious disease. So that's how old this is, prior to my like microscopes barely being utilized. Vannes, physician who in seventeen sixty two published a germ theory of infectious diseases. Plensis maintained that there was a special organism by which each infectious disease was produced. This is the single cause, the one cause, right, that microorganisers were capable of reproduction outside of the body, and that they might be conveyed from place to place by the air. Here is Pastor's great thought in Toto, his complete germ theory, and yet put in print over a century before Pastor thought of it and published it as his own. One am I I want to be out on here and we have no connection again, and I'm getting furious by people tell me that there is no problem, that that's my problem. But anyway, note how concisely it anticipates all Pastors' ideas on journals. Well, there seems to be no proof that Princius had a microscope, or so he didn't have a microscope or knew of Leon Howick's and Immacula. Both are possible, indeed likely, as he was quite prominent, and he, rather than paste Or should have any credit that might come from such a discovery. If if the germ theory has any value, but it doesn't, this idea, which to the people of that time at least, must have accounted it easily and completely for such strange occurrences as contagion, infection, and epidemics, would have been widely discussed in the medical or scientific circles of that time and in literature available to Pasteur. That it was widely known is indicated by the fact that world famous English nervese Florence Nightingale I like this, I was interested in some of the things she said here, published an attack on the idea in eighteen sixty, over seventeen years before Pasture adopted it and claimed it as his own. She said, of infection, diseases are not individuals arranged in classes like cats and dogs, but conditions growing out of one another. It is not living in the continual mistake to is it not living in a continual mistake, to look upon diseases as we do now, as separate entities which must exist like cats and dogs, instead of looking upon them as conditions, like a dirty and a clean condition, and just as much under our control, or rather as the reactions of kindly nature against the conditions in which we have placed ourselves. Right, what are we eating? What are we not getting as far as nutrients? What kind of poisons are around us? What are we sucking up, absorbing through our skin, breathing in all that stuff chemicals, poisons. I was brought up to believe that smallpox, for instance, was a thing of which there was once a first specimen in the world, which went on propagating itself in a perpetual chain of descent, just as there was a first dog or a first pair of dogs, and that smallpox would not begin itself any more than a new dog would begin without there having been a parent dog. Since then, I have seen with my own eyes and smelled with my own nose smallpox growing up in first specimens, either in close rooms or closed rooms, or in overcrowded wards, where it could not, by any possibility, have been caught quote unquote, but must have begun. I have seen diseases dude begin grow up and turn into one another. Now dogs do not turn into cats. I've seen, for instance, with the overcrowding, continued fever grow up and with a little more typhoid fever and with a little more typhus and all in the same word or hot. Would it not be far better, truer, or more practical if we looked upon disease in this light? For diseases, as all experienced, shows, are adjectives, not nouns, not noun substantiatives. True nursing ignorance infection, true nursing Nordics, except to prevent it. Okay, whatever, true nursing ignorance infection, except to prevent it. Cleanliness and fresh air from open windows with remitting attention to the patient are the only defense. A true nurse either asks or needs why is in humane? Management of the patient is the best safeguard against infection. The greater part of nursing it consists of preserving cleanliness. The specific disease doctrine is the grand refuge of weak, uncultured, unstable minds, such as now rule in the medical profession no specific diseases. There are specific disease conditions. And this is Florence Nightingale from eighteen fifty ish eighteen sixty. Here you have Florence Nightingale, the most famous nurse in history, after lifelong experience with infection, contagion and epidemics, challenging the germ theory seventeen years before Pastor put it forward as his own discovery. She clearly understood it and its utter fallacy better before eighteen sixty than Pastor did, either in eighteen seventy eight or later. Now to see what a parasite Pastor was on men who did things, let us digress and go back a few years to the time when the study of germs was an outgrowth of the study of fermentation. All right, so this we'll go into very long discussion. But there are some points here that I'm going to focus upon, and then, like I said, we'll get some more detail and the further shows that we do on this, and I need to get to page thirty nine. Come on, buddy, and the the internet sucks, but you got to help me out here thirty nine, buddy. All right, let's go to the danger of inoculating after discussing the practice medicine in the past and saying that since Jenner's and Pastors' days, the modern effort is to make the sick well. He says of inoculations. When a drug is administered by the mouth, as was beautifully pointed out by doctor Garth Wilkinson, and proceeding along the ailmet canal, it encounters along its whole line a series of chemical laboratories, wherein it is analyzed, synthesized and deleterious matter, prepared for excretion, and finally excreted, or it may be ejected from the stomach or overcome by an antidote. But when Nature's coat of mail the skin is violated and the drug inserted beneath the skin nature's line, the defense is outflanked, and rarely can anything be done to hinder or prevent the action of the drug, No matter how injurious or even fatal it may be. All the physicians of the world are incompetent either to foresee its action or to hinder it. Even pure water has been known to act as a violent as a violent and founderant poison when ejected, when injected into the blood stream, when injected into the blood stream. How much more dangerous is it than to inject poisons known to be such, whether modified in the fanciful manner at present fashionable among vivisectionists, or in any other manner. These simple considerations showed that inoculation should be regarded as malpractice, to be tolerated only in case of extreme danger, where the educated physician sees no other chance of saving life. The German theory fetish. Now the forcing of these inoculations upon individuals by law is one of the worst tyrannies imaginable, and should be resisted. This isn't the nineteen thirties. This was written so this was already something that had taken place in the past in Germany, even to the death of the official who is enforcing it. Right, they should be killed. English speaking people need to have ideals of liberty refreshed by a study of the history of Watt Tyler, who headed one of the most justifiable rebellions in history, and although treacherously murdered by the then Lord Mayor of London, his examples should be held up to all our children for imitation. The entire fabric of the Germ theory of disease rests upon the assumptions which not only have not been proved, but which are incapable of proof, and many of them can be proved to the reverse of truth. The basic one of these unproven assumptions, the credit for which it is present in its present form, is wholly due to past or, is the hypothesis that all the so called infectious and contagious disorders are caused by germs, each disease having its own specific germ, these germs having existed in the air from the beginning of things, and that they and that though the body is closed to these pathogens germs when in good health, sorry, and that though the body is closed to these passage pathogens, my God, And that though and that, though the body is closed to these pathogens germs when in good health, when the vitality is lowered, the body becomes susceptible to their and ruds. I agree most heartily with doctor Leverson's statement that the forcing of these inoculations upon individuals by law is one of the worst tyrannies maageable, and should be resisted even to the death of the official who is enforcing it. Strong words, but absolutely right. Professor F. W. Newman of Oxford University has said against the body of a healthy man, Parliament has no right of assault whatever under pretense of the public health, nor any the more against the body of a healthy infant. To forbid perfect health is a tyrannical wickedness, just as much as to forbid chastity, chastity or sobriety. No lawgiver can have that right. The law is an unendurable usurpation and creates the right of resistance. And Blackstone says no laws are binding upon the human subject which assault the body or violate its the conscience. In the case of the Union Pacific Railway versus Bottsfort, the United States Supreme Court said, no right is held more sacred or is more carefully guarded by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraints or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestioned authority of law. As well said by Judge Cooley, the right of one person may be said to be a right of complete immunity to be let alone. The inviability in violability, like violate right of the person, is as much invaded by a compulsory stripping, as by a blow. To compel anyone, and especially a woman, to lay bare the body or to submit it to a touch of a stranger without lawful authority, isn't indignity and assault and a trespass? Woodward in nineteen oh three, it may be conceded that the legislature has no constitutional right to compel any person to vaccination. Supreme Court, Columbia County in New York, not too far from where I was, Judge de le beauf said this in the Balander case. Now I have charged you that the assault which is claimed to have existed here due to the forcible vaccination, that is, if it was against this man's will, is one which you must consider. And the reason of that is this man, in the eyes of the law, just as you and I and all of us in this courtroom, has the right to be let alone. We all have the right to the freedom of our persons, and that freedom of our persons may not be lawfully invaded. That is a great right. It is one of the most important rights we have. And if none of this stuff was turned over, why aren't we using this as presence and saying instead of bitching out and saying that we have a religious exemption. You have the law in your favor here. I believe these quotations from the court documents indicate. I believe these quotations with the court documents indicate clearly that anyone has a right to protect himself or his family from the puss squirters of the AMA. This is what they were called, puss squirters. This is that great science that we call inoculation. Over sixty years ago, the famous English physician, doctor Charles Creighton said, And of course this is we're talking about the nineteen thirties, because they're saying sixty years ago, like the ninety forties on the anti vaccinationists have knocked the bottom out of the grotesque superstition.
Speaker 1: Oops.
Speaker 2: However it has been revived and needs some more knocks. The doctor will not willingly give up such a lucrative practice as the use of biol And so parents and the public must do something to stop this blood poisoning. What then can be done? I have seen a little girul upon being vaccinated or inoculated to go to school, promptly develop leaky heart valves and die of heart trouble about two years later, hardly ten years old. I don't believe that either her parents' schoolmates or teacher, or even the doctor concerns saw any connection between the vaccination or inoculation and the leaky heart valves. But there was a connection see my pamphlet blahlah blah. And thousands of such deaths are caused every year. What are we going to do to stop it? In the whole history of mankind, the only adequate answer to tyranny that humanity has ever had has been to overthrow, has been the overthrow of the tyrant. And the AMA and their cronies have certainly been tyrannical in their efforts to sell their decayed animal pus biologicals for many years now. Again, remember this is a little but this is the same thing going on. You could throw a CDC, you can throw at IH, you could throw you know, World Health Organization, or or this is straight up the UN into this mix and replace AMA. I believe that if these efforts at compulsion, coercion, or compulsory laws to enforce the use of any kind of biological or so called tests of any kind are pushed much further, they will lead to trouble. As a show in this book the underlying germ theory is a fraud, and everything based on it is also fraudulent and should be forbidden by law. And when the public fully realizes what a colossal fraud the use of these decayed animal pus concoctions is, you won't even be able to jail a man for shooting a pus doctor who tries to vaccinate, inoculate, or test as children. Now, let's read that again. And when the public fully realizes what a colossal fraud the use of these decayed animal pus concoctions or whatever poison in these days that they're using, you won't even be able to jail a man for shooting a puss doctor who tries to vaccinate, inoculate, or test his children. We will outline further on a safe method of controlling infections. Doctor Levinson goes on to describe disease as nature's attempt to eliminate waste and diseases disease tissues as being due to improper living, and suggests plenty of fresh air, the best of sanitation, very scantily clothes such as gymnasium costumes for everyday use, and a scientific study of diet he believes overeating causes an enormous number of disease conditions. What does doctor Glyndon say all these ideas that undoubtedly lead to better health and longer life than can be obtained through serology erum right. It is now over thirty years since doctor Leverson expressed the hope that his exposure would lead to a serious overhauling of Pastor's work, and it should be done by someone who understands physiological chemistry. I feel as he seems to. I feel as he seems to, that the allopathic mind is hardly to be trusted with such important work. Are biologicals injurious and will go down to where it says. The fact from which I had concluded that tuberculosis may originate traumatically, although very limited number, were so positive in nature that I ventured to state that the results of tuberculosis inoculation could no longer be regarded as necessarily dependent on any property or action possessed by the inoculated material, in virtue of its having been taken from a tuberculosis individual. The truth of this inference has now been established by the experiments of two competitive competent observers. Doctor Wilson Fox, Professor of Clinical Medicine. Bah blah blah, and the following paragraph contains, yeah, blah blah blah. Here it is. So what they're saying here too is that's the only way you can get this is do overall. Because I've read both these books all the way through. You know, there's things that you can do by injection that you can't do if it was passing through the natural system that the body presents to foreign objects so that it doesn't cause problems. But when you eliminate that and you go That's why I keep on saying, injections are the most unnatural thing you could practice. It's deadly no matter what it is. And it depends on that timeframe. You don't piece one together with the other. But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what our limited scope of observation is. It matters what the facts of reality are. Why come on? So, it says Beshamp, the first to make clear the fermentative role of airborne agents was now able, according to his own views, to explain the fermentation might take place apart from these, for all organisms team with minute living entities capable of producing ferments, and that in fact, those found in the air he believed to be simply the same released from plants and animal forms which they have first built up, but from which they are afterwards freed by that disruption we call death Beshamp and esther. So the condition the environment is what these microzymes are responding to. So if there's an upset in their natural food source, if some other poison is now changing the environment of your body, it's going to act accordingly, and that could cause issues. But the way to write that ship is to eliminate that toxin and to have proper nutrition so you have a resistance to it. And this goes right back to doctor Peter Glyndon again, this is why you need this membership. But anyway this is going on, says, at the risk of being wearisome through repetition, we must remind ourselves that of the order in which Beshamp achieved his early discoveries. First, he demonstrated that the atmosphere is filled with minute living organisms capable of causing fermentation in any suitable medium, and that the chemical change in the medium is affected by a ferment engendered by them, which ferment may well be compared to the gasic juice of a stomach, its digestion. It's nutrition that we're watching with fermentation. Secondly, he found an ordinary chalk and afterwards in limestone minute organisms capable of producing fermentative changes, and showed these to bear relation to the infinitesimal granulations he had observed in the cells and tissues of plants and animals. He proved these granulations, which he named microzyme is, to have independent individuality and life, and claimed that they are the antecedents of cells. So the cell is not the is not the smallest unit of life, so the cell theory is off. The genesis of bodily forms the real anatomical incorruptible elements. Thirdly, he set forth that the organisms in the air, the so called atmospheric germs, are simply either microzymas or their evolutionary forms set free by disruption from their former vegetable or animal habitat, and that the little bodies in the limestone and chalk are the survivors of the living forms of past ages immortal microzyma. Fourthly, he claimed that at the present time, microzyme is constantly developed to the low type of living organisms that go by the name of bacteria. They are creating what it is that they need to be. They're generating it so that they can thrive in whatever environment they're in. But when you change that vironment, it changed to the micro sima. So you're like, oh, I got this this thing. It's from you. You gave it to me that. No, it happened from within. Disease is born from within, we have all But what causes that is the disruption in the environment of that which is something that you could definitely control, and if you're not paying attention to it, it'll turn sideways.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We have already perfessionally studied the rigid experiments that established pretty sharpest views of the fermentech fermentative role of airborne organisms and those found in chalk. Let Us now follow a few of the innumerable experiments he carried out in the establishment of his other conclusions. His work was so incessant and his observation is so prolific that they can only be summarized, and no attempt can be made to trace the exact chronological order of the experiments upon which he based his opinions. At the very early stage of his research researches, he demonstrated with the professor esther that air need have nothing to do with the appearance of bacteria in the substance of tissues. Further, these investigators established the independent vitality of microzymas of certain tissues, certain glands, and so forth, so they're different from one tissue to the next within the same body and so forth. By showing that these minute granules act like organized ferments, and that they can develop into bacteria passing through the certain intermediary stages which they described. These intermediate stages having been regarded by many authorities as different species, we have seen that the basic solution of the whole mystery for Bechamp was his discovery of the little bodies in chalk, which possess the power of inverting sugar orcane, sugar liquefying stars, and otherwise proving themselves agents of fermentation. The strata in which he found them were regarded by geologists as being at least eleven million years old, and they shot questioned whether the little bodies he had named Microzyma creata could really be the surviving remains of the fauna and flora of such long past ages. Not having centuries at his disposal to test the problem. He determined to see for himself what would remain now at this present time of a body buried with strict precautions. He knew that in the ordinary way, an interred corpse was soon reduced to dust, unless embalmed or subjected to a very low temperature, in which cases the check to decomposition would be explained by the inherent granules the microzymas becoming dormant. At the beginning of eighteen sixty eight, he therefore took the carc So this is what microzymas do. They build up life in the day, they repurpose it, but they're still there after the fact. So are we are microzymas? Is this just what they built for us? A little vessel for them? At the beginning of eighteen sixty eight, We therefore took the carcass of a kitten and laid it in a bed of pure carbonate of lime, especially prepared and creusodd, while a much thicker layer covered the body the hole. The hole was placed in a glass jar, the open top of which was closed by several sheets of paper, placed in such a way that air would be continually renewed without permitting the intrusion of dust or organisms. This was left on a shelf in Beachamp's laboratory until the end of the year eighteen seventy four. The upper bed of carbonate lime was then removed and proved to be entirely silable and hydrochloric acid. Some centimeters further down there were to be found only some fragments of bone and dry matter. Not the slightest smell was perceptible, nor was the carbonate of lime discolored. This artificial chalk was as white as ordinary chalk, and except for the microscopics, crystals of Ergant Knight found in the precipitated carbonate of lime indistinguishable from it, and showed under the microscope brilliant molecules quote unquote, such as those seen in the chalk of sins. One part of this carbonate of lime was then placed in creosoded stars and another part in creosodid sweetened water. Fermentation took place, just as ordinary chalk had been used, but more actively. Microzymes were not seen in the upper stratum of the carbonate of lime, but in that portion where the kitten's body had rested. They swarmed in their thousands in each microscopic field. After filtering the carbonate of lime through the silk and sieve, it was taken up with dilute hydrochloric acid and bes shomp thereby succeeded in separating the microzymas which had been made visible by the microscope. His microscope. What you said, what just happened? Oh wow? That jumped far. At the end of this speriment, which had continued for over six and a half years, base Shop followed it with another which lasted seven years to meet the possible criticism that the body of the kitten had been the prey of germs of the air, which might have been carried in its hair or admitted into its lungs or by breathing about by breathing went alive, or into its intestinal canal. Based Shop now employed more rigid precautions. This time, in addition to burying the whole carcass of the kitten, he also buried in one case a cat's liver and another heart, lung, skinneys, blah blah blah. These viscera had been plunged into carbolic acid the moment they had been detached from the slaughtered animal. This experiment that commenced in the climate of Montpelier in the month of June eighteen seventy five, had to be transported to Lily at the end of August seventy six, and was terminated there in August eighty two, my birthday month. Owing to the temperature climate of Lily very different from that of the Montpelier, which for the great part of the year is almost subtropical, the destruction of the body was much less advanced in this later experiment than it had been in the previous one. All the same, in the beds of the carbonate of lime near the mains, in one of the cases the whole kitten, and in the other cases of the viscera microzymas swarmed, and there were also well formed bacteria. Moreover, the chalk was impregnated with organic matter, which colored it a yellow brown and yellowish brown, but the whole was orderless orderless. In these two experiments, Bechamp found convincing confirmation of views that had been already suggested to him by many other observations. To begin with, they supported his belief that the little bodies the micro zymas of natural chalk are the living remains of the plant and animal forms, of which in past ages they were the constructive, constructive cellular elements they build it. It was shown that after the death of an organism, itself disappear, but in their place remain myriads of molecular littercnulations or microzymas. Here was remarkable proof of the imperishability of these builders of living forms. Neither is the fact of their own independent life denied by a longevity under conditions that would bar them from nutrition throughout the immense periods. Since we find prolonged abstination from food to be possible even in the animal world among hibernating creatures, while the naturals can detail many more cases among minute organisms, for instance pond dwellers which fast for indefinite intervals when deprived of water their natural habitat, and fern spores, which also are known to retain vitality that may lie dormant for many years, thus whether confined within some animal or vegetable body, or freed from freed by the disruption of plant animal forms, meaning it's no longer there. The microzymas, according to by Shop, were proved capable of preserving vitality in a dormant day. Even though the periods of past men's records, it would still be possible for different microzymas to possess varying degrees of vitality. For, as we shall see, Bechamp found differences between the microzymas of various species and oregons. But over and above finding that the elements of the cells can live on indefinitely after the disruption of the plant or animal bodies that they originally built up, he considered that he had obtained convincing evidence of their ability to develop into the life forms known as bacteria. Where do they come from? They come from within you? What makes them? The very things that make up you? What turns them against you? You turned against them. You credit up your system, or somebody else credit up your system, or you got an injection full of poison. If not, where did these come from? In the case of the buried viscera, Even if airborne germs were not completely excluded in the case of the kitten's body, the utmost precaution had been taken to exclude them. In the case of the burial of the inner organs. Yet Bechamp found that the microzymas of the viscera as well as those of the whole kit, and had evolved into associated microzymis, chaplets of microzymis, and finally into fine bacteria. That's the pleamorphism among which the Bacterium capitatum appeared in the center of the great piece of flesh. Here Beachamp saw how wrong first that the great naturalist Cuvier, and after him Pasture had been in assuming. Now this is their assumption in the pasture, that any part whatever, being separated from the mass of the of an animal is by the fact transformed into the order of dead substances, and is thereby essentially changed. By Bechamp's researches, it was seeing that separate parts of a body maintained some degree of independent life, a belief held by certain modern experimenters, who, unlike Bechamp, fail to provide an explanation. His experiment showed the professor how it is that bacteria may be found in Earth where corpses have been buried, and also in maneuvered lands and among surroundings of decaying vegetation. According to him, bacteria are not specifically created organisms mysteriously appearing in the atmosphere, but they are the evolutionary forms of microzymas which build up the cells of plants and animals. After the death of these latter, the bacteria, by their nutritive processes processes bring about the disruption or in other words, the decomposition of the plant or animal, resulting in a return to forms approximating to microzymas, like the dust to dust. Right because they're tiny little granules? Jeez, is this biblical might be? Thus Bechamp taught that every living being has arisen from the micma, and also that let me say that again. Thus Bechamp taught that every living being, plant and animal has arisen from the microzyma, and also that every living being is reducible to a microzyma, the second axiom of his of his he says, accounts for the disappearance of bacteria in the earlier experiment. For just as microzymas have evolved, may evolve into bacteria, so, according to his teachings, bacteria by an inverse process may be reduced to the pristine simplicity of the microzyma. Beschamp believed this to have happened in the earlier case, when the destruction of the Kitton's carcass was so much more complete than in the second case, when the temper climate of lily had prolonged the process of decomposition. Many, indeed were the lessons Many, indeed were lessons fatigable worker learned from these two series of observations. I always feel like a retugem, and I don't want to recognize the work because I read so much that the microzymis are the only non transitory elements of the organism persisting after the death of the latter and forming bacteria. That there is produced in the organisms of all living beans, including man, in some part and a given moment, alcohol, acetic acid, and other compounds that are normal products of the activity of organized ferments, And that there is no other natural cause of this production than the normal microzymas of the organism. The presence of alcohol, of acetic acid, etc. In the tissues reveals one of the causes independent of the phenomenon of oxidation, of the disappearance of sugar in the organism and of the disappearance of the glucagetic matters, and that which Dumas called the respiratory foods. Three, that without the concurrence of any outside influence accept a suitable temperature, fermentation will go on in a part withdrawn from an animal such as the egg, milk, liver, muscle, urine, or in the case of plants. Some think this is what I think about when I read this when of apple falls and hits the ground and it gets that bruising. That bruising is the activation of the microzyma to decide to decompose, it starts to ferment it right, It's that it's that upset in its environment. It's that shock, that that bruising that occurs that makes it start to understand that it's okay, well, it's time to change our nutrition and base and our activity and our function. And that's the same thing with a disease. It's happening because there's enough that's an upset in what the microzyma are happily doing without a care in the world until something disrupts them. That without the concurrence of any outside influence except the suitable temperatre I Alreaders say that, yeah, suitable temperature fermentation will go and the part with drawn from an animal such as the egg, milk, livered muscle, urine, or in the case of plants, a germinating seed or in a fruit which ripens when detached from the tree, et cetera. The fermentable matter that disappears earliest in an organ after death is the glucose, that sugar, gleucagenic matter, or some other of the compounds called carbohydrates, that is to say, a respiratory food. And the new compounds that appear are the same as those produced in the alcoholic, lactic, and beteric fermentations of the laboratory or during life alcohol acetic acid, lacticate it or sarcalactic acid in. People are going to say that bacteria, well, the bad ones are the ani anaerobic, which means they don't need air, and then the aerobic are the good. It's all a condition based on what's going on with the microzyma that it is. It is once again proved that the cause of composition after death is the same within the organism as that which acts under other conditions during life. Namely, microzyme is capable of becoming bacteria by evolution, that the microzymas after or before their evolution into bacteria only attack albuminoid or gelatinous matter after the destruction. After the destruction of the matters called carbohydrates, that the microzymas and bacteria having affected the transformations before mentioned, do not die in a closed apparatus in the absence of oxygen. Okay, there we go. They're talking about the aneote, you know, so that because if it did, if it did die, then it's like, well, that was the aerobic one. The anaerobic ones everyone's to They go into a state of rest, as does the beer yeast in an environment of the products of the decomposition of the sugar, which products it formed. It is only under certain conditions, particularly in the presence of oxygen, as in the experiment on the kitten buried in the carbonate of lime, etc. That the same microzymas of bacteria affect the definite destruction of vegetable or animal matter, reducing it to carbonic acid, which you're talking about like carbonation water, nitrogen or simple nitrogenous compounds, or even into nitric acid or other nitrates. That it is in this way that the necessary destruction of the organic matter of an organism is not left to chance to causes foreign to that organism, and that when everything else has disappeared, bacteria and finally microzymas resulting from their reversion remain as evidence that there was nothing of what was primarily living except themselves in the perished organism. And these microzymas, which appear to us as the remains or residue of that which had lived, still possess some activity of the specific kind that they possessed during the life of the destroyed being. It is thus that the microzymas and bacteria that remained from the corpse of the kitten were not absolutely identical with those of the liver, or the heart, or the lung or the kidney. The professor continued, I do not mean to infer that the destruction that in the destruction affected in the open air, on the surface of the ground, or other causes do not occur to hasten it. I have never denied that the so called germs of the error or other causes are contributed, contributory so other factors, right not, This whole one causal thing is also a big problem, one cause, one solution. Talking about disease and vaccination, I only say that these germs in these causes have not been expressly created for the purpose for that purpose, and that the so called germs and atmospheric dusts are nothing else than the microzymas from organisms destroyed by the mechanism I have just explained, and whose destructive influence is added to that of the microzymas, belonging to the being in process of destruction the additive factor. But in the atmospheric dust there are only sorry. But in the atmospheric dust there are own, my god, But in the atmospheric dust there are not only the microzymas, the spores of the entire microscopic flora may intrude, as well as all the molds that may be born of these sports. So he's right now making a distinction between microzymas and spores. You see that, because he's talking about the flora spores you talking about fungal you know, mushrooms and spores, microzymas being different. It must not be supposed that Bechamp founded such manifold views upon just two series of observations from the data of his beacon experiment. He never sees his arduous work in connection with micro organisms. Together with Professor Ester, he instituted many experiments upon interorganisms extracted from fail fetuses obtained as a result of abortions, said he again. Here again, they had overwhelming proof of bacterial evolution from normal inherent particles. For while they would find bacteria in the interiors, the surrounding liquids, which had been especially prepared as culture media, would be absolutely free from such organisms. All right, we're gonna move up to there's a lot of good stuff here, but I'm gonna try to bring us up a little bit here Beichamp talking about Yeah. From start, he warned the world against being misled by two facillaists and judgments. As early as in eighteen sixty nine he wrote entyphoed fever in gangren and athrax. The existence had been proved of bacteria in the issues and in the blood, and one was very much disposed to take them for granted as cases of ordinary parasitism. It is evident, after what we have said, that instead of maintaining that the affection has had as its origin and cause the introduction into the organism of foreign germs with their consequent action, one should affirm that one is dealing here with the alteration of the functions of the microzymas, and alteration indicated by the change that has taken place in their form. Once again, you mess up the environment in yourself, the microzymes change what they're doing, and then you have the scenes called illness disease. Yeah, he's listen to this. For instance, according to pasteur Or, the body is nothing more than an inert mass, a mere chemical complex. Remember chemicals waiting to break that Doctor Peter Glinton talks about this is the past your thought process. That's still an allopathy, a mere chemical complex, which while in a state of health, he maintained to be immune against the invasion of foreign organisms. He seems never to have realized that this belief contradicts the germ theory of disease originally putford by Kircher and Raspiel, which he and Devane had been so quickly and adopting. How can foreign organisms originate disease in the body when, according to Pastor, they cannot find entry into the self same body until after disease has set in. Anue with a sense of humor would have noticed an amazing and amusing discrepancy in such a contention. So remember, if you're if you're healthy, it's a lot you have a lot more resistance to these changes occurring. If you have everything your body needs to be strengthened make your microzyme as happy. But how can foreign organisms organisms originate disease in the body, According to past, sure when they cannot find entry into the self same body until after disease has set in. I said, I need to go to three hundred. Okay, bring it up. Oh what was that? All right, we'll go back to that one. Jesus, all right, here we go. Yeah, yeah, So this is talking about the whole entire Uh this is this is the section on rabies. But rabies itself was supposedly a successful when you look at the the actual write ups, some what actually occurred. People are being killed by inoculation and they just call that a success. We're gonna stop there because I'm gonna have more problems with this Internet and I'm gonna have to yell at them and fight with them and then do something else that's horrible to them. Just kidding, but yeah, I'm gonna try to get a different rep that doesn't tell me it's my fault. And uh yeah, anyway, so let's let's go ahead and take a look here while we are on if you are on Rumble, heck, if you're on Rumble or if you're on Brady on or if you're on Good Old Fashion, I don't know. Let's the other on I'm on I don't remember. Oh yeah, FTG Media. Look into description. I'm gonna use this one here as my reference, as my example, and when you go here you'll see the gifts and good dot com backslash ball bussers. I'm at the mercy of this Internet. I hate the service. I can't stand them. They're destroying our freaking broadcast. Now nobody's gonna watch us with graininess. It was complete waste of fucking time and I only did this out of spite to continue on. Otherwise I should just smash the fucking computer with a hammer, but I didn't, and I'm actually little mad at myself for not being that psychotic, because it's all deserving. Anyway, if you click on here give some good dot com flax slush ball busters, you will see that there's a way to support the way to support the computer drive where I want to say four fifty away from the total. And that's hoping that the rest of the components that I started pricing starting this weekend haven't gone up crazy now that the port thing is over and those little prima donnas got their got their way after you know, grinding everything to a halt. They said it costs I don't know what this means. I don't know what this figure means, but it said it costs six billion dollars a day for them be shut down. No idea with that, with that conceptualizes is that a permanent loss? Is that a temporary loss until things get back on order. I don't even know what the hell they're talking about, but there's that they should be already, you know, lynched for grinding the country to a halt for twelve percent twelve percent increase in their wages because they were offered fifty and they went on strike fifty percent increase in over the six years or something like that. So the actually twelve percent was what's shutting down the country. The guy who's the head of the longshoreman should have his head thrown through the windshield of his own bentley. But I'm sure it wasn't him who was behind it all, because it's never the people that they put out front. But anyway, if you want to help out with the with the give some God dot com, it's right here. Give some go dot com backslash ball busters, and that will help. Let's get to this computer so that I can be Like I said, if it wasn't for the bios hack, I'd be able to change anything on the Internet I want. But it won't even let me access on this computer. It obliterates the the way that you go in to change your funk your Internet. So the one that was already on there is the only one I can use. And it's terrible and it's destroying, it's destroying broadcasts. That's one of the many problems that this computer has. And I'm a little sick of it now. It's gonna once I once I pull this off, this computer off here, like once the time has come for us to use the new computer that I put together, Like when we get to that day, this one will be useless again because I'm not gonna keep century a link a arm and I want everybody to put another Internet to it, so it'll just be a box without Internet. Sucks so bad. But anyway, there to go and what else I was gonna show you? Oh yeah, I haven't done this in a while. I don't why I don't. But let's go to my Let's go to my You can go to Patreon here if you want to get on there and help out support that way. But in doctor Peter Glidden lead big Farm behind Code Ballbusters for fifty percent off, I'm telling you he's more on him and doctor Mons are more on point about health than anybody else you've ever encountered in your life. And I'm showing you the evidence to prove that, and I'm showing you the history of the lies as we go for the go forward and continue to and something called those survey call is calling me. I'm certainly not answering that piece of shit because it's probably them asking me how do we do? Yeah, you pissed me off quite well, thank you. So go to this where it says simper fryllc dot com. It's not going to be on the Brighty on one. I think I cut it short, but it's s E M P E R f R y l l C dot com.
Speaker 1: Click that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck off?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So when you get here, first of all, fan favorite is the generic keep on code for everybody that's only five percent off. Code Victory with a capital V is going to give you eleven percent off. If you're a ball Busser's viewer. Okay, you can go right from this site to go to doctor Peter Glidden's site, and then you can use ball bussers all lowercase to get fifty percent off his membership and you save an extra one hundred and twenty dollars off of it when you go for the year. Okay, doctor Monzo's book, Let me show you something right here. This is the coupon code for that particular one, and you get fifteen percent off his book and other things on his site. Okay, the asure well which people have asked me and makes to show you and again like what was that again? Okay, comparatively whole food vitamin style to the tangy tangarine, YadA, YadA, YadA, to make up the ninety right the whole food my multivitamin which is a swim right here, the full acumic acid which is right here, and the IP six will be you're gonna want this to the core copper. But the IP six I think might have to hit a load more once. It should be after that turmeric.
Speaker 1: No, it's in here.
Speaker 2: There, it is, so the IP six right here, okay, and that will get rid of the heavy metal well, the additional iron that's in your in your tissues causing the oxidative stress. It will give you the calcium magnesium, YadA YadA that the o CEOFX would give you. And then those three at adding four would be for me. I would grab the core copper to have extra copper because we're usually pretty depleted on that. And then the full vocumic acid is pretty much those the sixty six percent of your of your nutrients there right from the from the full v a chemic acid. All right, So there you have it now, you know, but I haven't talked about this in a long time. This is my book. You click this right here now, you can go to Barnes right from this link, you can go to Amazon. Right from that link, you can go to Kobo. You can go to Lulu. These two will last two are electronic only. But if you scroll all the way down and you want to have a copy from me signed, then you click one of these little dotters here, okay, and you get a little bit cheaper for me and I sign it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be shipping obviously for me, but I'm not Amazon Prime. But you also pay for seventy bucks a month or whatever.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: So there you go. All right, the book is most certainly important. It's gonna it's like this. All this stuff is going to tie into it. The things that I brought up about the the Freemasons, the infiltration John Robison's book Proofs of Conspiracy, the stuff about William Moore, I'm sorry, Samuel Morris, the guy who was pointing the finger at the Jesuits coming over and infiltrating our country. All this stuff is tied into the frankest and zionis thing that's occurring at the same time. Eugenics and Dorwinism, who are all un tied into the Freemasons, are developing the culture around this tossile takeover that they're slowly building over this over the centuries, right or over the decades. And this is what has poison medicine, commercialized it, corporatized it, and made it into a pseudoscience. All this is important because this is gonna be This is the foundation book. The next one that comes out is gonna be like a like a masterclass. All right, get the details that you need, because then it all makes sense. This will be the biggest reference book you've ever had. All Right, get it, And I will give out a copy of the Kindle version for free. Maybe next week. Okay, all right,