Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Why is the carpet oll with Todd? Good morning Todd? Oh boy, do your phone talk to me? Say some words. I'm here, Yes, I'm here. Okay, it doesn't sound great, dude, I'm just telling you. I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Can put some tinfoil on your head or something. I don't know where you are, but it really sounds crappy. We'll just we'll limit our conversation. We'll just listen for you to say your name and the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Good luck. You're taking on, Daniel, Daniel morning. There you are, Hi Daniel. I understand that you've never played this game before. First time, long time listener.
Speaker 2: Man, that is awesome to have you on. We need some fresh fish in here. We got to bring in some new people.
Speaker 1: So long and thanks for all right, good to have you on, Daniel. Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Say xis so all? You know? All you got to do a shout out your name when you think you know the it's right. Sounds simple enough, It is simple enough.
Speaker 2: I just need you to really really speak up in that phone, Daniel, because we're having all kinds of crazy things going on today. So I got why is the carpet we Todd, He's been in the Hall of Fame six times. You want to shock the world. Just beat him today? Okay, Dan, just do it. Okay, you guys are playing?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Monster Jam four pack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been some really really good prizes this week, So a four pack of Monster Jam tickets with the pit passes February first, come out and party with us.
Speaker 1: Come meet the twins down in the pit. Okay, Daniel you ready? Yes, sir Todd, you ready to go? I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, you sound squared away too good. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one? Who is Luke Skywalker's father.
Speaker 1: Todd Ankin Skywalker or Darth Vader? Yeah? Like, except both of those very good. Now you just have it all. Now you're just showing off.
Speaker 2: I had both of those written down just so there was no controversy.
Speaker 1: Todd's on the board. Did you have accepted James Earl Jones?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that was the actors and he wasn't even in the suit.
Speaker 1: He was just the voice. I think I'm not kidding. I'm not getting into with you. All right, Here we go. Hey, Daniel, you were just behind him.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's fast, dude, but you could be fast too.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. What president is on the five dollars? Bill? Todd is louder? Todd got in first? Okay, Todd, Abraham Lincoln. It's a correct answer. Yeah, it was quick. It was quick. It was Todd. Daniel, it was Daniel. You were on his morning, you know what, Todd. I agree with you, Daniel. That was a good game for a fresh fish. You're listening to the dude. That was a really, really good game.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, You'll have a great weekend here too. Thanks to see you in thirty days. Why is the carpent went? Todd? Is that three wins?
Speaker 2: That's three It's not easy to come by in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: You want to play out Monday?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I do. All right, dude, Congratulations