Speaker 1: I want to talk, because everyone wants to talk. I want to talk, and up start screaming fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Eight oh six here at fifty five kr CD talk station. Bryan Time, I was swishing everyone a very happy Tuesday. Always extra special time to be listening to the fifty five KRS Morning Show because we get to talk with Breitbart, get the inside scoop, b R E I T B A r T dot com, book Market. Strongly encourage you to do that real reporting and of course it does not have that left leaning narrative that you get from the mainstream media. Welcome back to the fifty five KRSE Morning Show, Joel, Paul Lockett's always great having you on the program.
Speaker 1: Joel, Joel, there he is. Can you hear me? Yes, I can hear you. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: Uh So we're in the last final week of the election, and I guess it's not working. And what it is is the fact that the Kamala Harris campaign obviously has tried to do the pull of Biden and hide when she is out and about answering questions. She ducks, dips, dodge dives and ducks, you know, five d to dodgeball in terms of what her prior platforms and policies are, and she deflects from what she used to say and pretty much provide you with absolutely nothing by way of substantd response, blurting inanities. And Walter her a vice presidential candidate, not exactly great himself on the issues, but what do they do. They keep focusing and reporting on Trump and pointing fingers in Trump and just reduced him to Adolf Hitler. That's not working either, is it, Joel.
Speaker 1: We actually don't know if it's working. It might be working, I don't think it works in a general sense because when you are saying that your opponent is literally Adolf Hitler and his supporters are Hitler or Nazi, you're not going to be able to govern. And we saw that with Joe Biden. He ran in twenty twenty one of the Fine People Hoax and essentially did the same thing that Kamala Harris is doing now, and when he got to office, he found there was very little good will left for him to draw upon in governing the country. He did get the bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, but that's something Republicans wanted anyway. A lot of pork in that for various politicians and so forth. Mitch McConnell, who had opposed a trillion dollar infrastructure bill when Trump was president, suddenly found reasons to like it when Biden was president. But Biden didn't get very much done on a bipartisan basis, and he failed over four years largely because he had created this climate of division. He used the word unity eight times in his inaugural aggress but he couldn't do anything to create it because he had already smeared his opponents as Nazis. So what Kamala Harris is doing is out of that playbook. It does work at times. And look, the main case against Donald Trump is that he's divisive. Yeah, now, I'll give you. I'll give him credit. Over the last month, maybe six weeks, Donald Trump has been extraordinarily disciplined. He has not insulted people, he has not said crazy things. He has actually been on message. He's been very positive, positive about the country, reaching out to different people. He's done a really fantastic job. So what they've done is they decided in advance to smear Trump as a Nazi at this rally, just because it happened at Medicine Square Garden, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like Clinton had a rally as well. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's so desperate. But then there was a comedian at the Routley. I know you're going to go there that Yeah, okay. How many people spoke Joel at that convention? How many people who are running for office, how many people who might be in the cabinet?
Speaker 2: Do you hear any reporting on what they had to say? No, they gravitate towards one rude, obnoxious comedian who has no impact whatsoever on a campaign. It's just that he was invited to speak and he made a stupid joke and insulted people. But that cannot be attributed to the Trump folks or the Trump camp or any campaign platform they're running on. That's how desperate they are to find something bad to say about Trump. They got to deviate over to the one person in the room that didn't even matter.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that he didn't matter. I mean he has an audience, and may it may even have been a positive because he'd you know, look Tony Hinchcliffe. I watch his videos on Facebook. I mean when you watch Tony, when you watch the Kill Tony Show, you're watching an insult comic and his jokes are offensive, and that's why he's funny. That's why people watch him because he says things are not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Say, like Don Rickles used to be yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Like Don Rickles and so forth. And he you know, I live in La Okay. I have friends who are comedians and they say ridiculous things, and that's why people pay money to go see them, including the people who are pretending to be outraged. Today, Tony Hankscliff spoke at the beginning of a six hour event. He was a warm up act, and the joke he told that everyone's defended by about Puerto Rico, not about Puerto Ricans, but about Puerto Rico. It didn't land. I mean, people didn't like it. You can hear the audience grown. And he made fun of himself after that for telling a bad joke, and he moved on and he got the audience back after a few more jokes. But the media are turning this into an attack not just on Trump but also on Trump supporters. CNN falsely claiming that the audience liked the joke. You can actually hear the audio for himself for yourself if you want it's on CSPAN. Look, we don't know if this works or not. The election is right now a mystery. It's a black box. People are voting there, putting ballots in dropboxes or the mail, or they're planning to go on election day. We just don't know. It's really a gut check at this point for the electorate. I thought that Donald Trump was home free heading out to this weekend, and I thought the Medicine Square Garden rally was a big success. But the Democrats have united around the idea that this was a Nazi rally. And as crazy as crazy as it sounds to you and me, the reason it works for Democrats isn't that people believe it. Okay, you know, you and I are incredulous that anyone would think that a bad joke by a comedian would mean that Trump is a Nazi. I mean, if that were the case, then Hollywood is, you know, the Nazi capital of the world. But the reason it works is it shows Democrats that their party is willing to fight. If you're willing to go so far as to call the other side Nazis and their nominee Hitler and to make governing impossible. You know, the Democrats are admiring that. They're saying, look, our nominee is even willing to throw her presidency away if she wins, just for the sake of winning. And they like that. They like that because it shows a last minute desperation. You know, it's like it's like the Palestinian terrorist leader, you know, when the Israelis killed Yah Sinor two weeks ago. Now there's drone video of his last moments that he doesn't have a he doesn't have a gun anymore. He throws a stick. Yeah, he throws a stick. He throws a stick at the drone. That throwing of the stick has made him a hero among Palestinians because it's a symbol of resistance to the very last object in your hand, you're going to try to kill the enemy. And that's what democrats like about what Kamala Harris is doing about Hitler. I know, to you and I and actually the most saying people, it would be absurd, But keep in mind they have cultivated a kind of mental illness and their followers where they they believe that this is the next coming of the Third Rife. With your pardon the language, I call it the Third Rife illusion but you know, like they basically, they basically created this this nightmare that they then want to live inside of because it's easier for them than confronting what you addressed at the top of the segment, which is the lack of policy, the failures in government. But it does create this toxic environment, and they are applauding this Hitler stuff because they know it's not true. If they applied. I've talked to Democratic friends, they won't even try to defend it, Like I've said to them, you know, you know how offensive it is to put this comparison out there. I mean, I'm a Jewish person, You're going to compare me to Hitler to a Nazi because I'm going to vote for Donald Trump. They won't defend it. They know it's wrong, but it shows them that their side hasn't given up, and that's why they're excited about it, and that's why it's all over the media. It doesn't mean it's convincing any voters. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it is illustrative of how desperate they have to be that they are repeating something they know to be fundamentally false, untrue, and not even supported by four years of his presidency. I mean, you know, any objective person anywhere would look at that and say that's preposterous. One read the definition of fascism, then try to explain how you can pigeonhole Donald Trump into fascism when he's the one that wants to get rid of the regulatory state that's controlling the means of production. The definition of fascism. You know, he didn't try to exterminate the Jewish population everybody else while he was president. He did get the Abraham Accords, which was awesome and deserving of the Peace Prize. I'm going to go up and down the line, but you've got to go down.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute before you go up and down the line. You know, they have a laundry list, and laundry lists are there when people don't actually have a good argument. So they're throwing this list out there, and what it's doing is it's forcing us to talk about fascism, which is exactly what they want. They don't want us talking about the economy and the borders and the medicine the world. But let me just address one of the key components of the fascist charges. Probably the argument they think is the best argument, which is that he thinks or he has said words to the effect that he will attack the enemy within. They say he's going to use the military against American citizens. And JD. Vance actually had the right response to that, which was, yes, of course, if you come out into the streets again when Donald Trump wins and you try to riot, and you try to make the country un goovernable, we are going to call out the military, just like democratics, governors and mayors had to call out the military during the George Floyd riots. I mean Tim Walt had to call out the National Guard. He did it late, but he called out the National Guard. And yes, we're going to do that. And also I would add that the people who have broken the law in an attempt to get Donald Trump, and people who have violated other people's rights, they should be prosecuted absolutely, as there are members of the January sixth Committee who in my view, violated the fundamental civil rights of witnesses and targets of that investigation. They in my view, broke the law when they destroyed the evidence that they spent two years gathering because they didn't want Republicans to look at it. I think those people need to be investigated and if they broke the law, they need to be prosecuted. But to Democrats, that's fascism. So listen, this comes full circle. It's absurd to you and me, but it's not absurd to them, and I'll tell you why. Once again, it created a illusion that they like to live inside of. But also they are projecting. They're saying things like Donald Trump's going to put his political opponents in jail, as they are trying to put him in jail. Steve Bannon, my former boss, he got out of jail this morning. He never should have been in jail, but they went after him for defying a subpoena for this show Trial committee in Congress. So they know what they did and are doing to the political opposition, and that's why they're afraid, because if the shoe is ever on the other foot, they know they're in big trouble. Where they fear they're in big trouble not because of what Trump would do, but because of what they know they are trying to do. Yeah, that's what they fear.
Speaker 2: That's straight out of the leftist playbook. You accuse the other side of doing exactly what you were doing in order to deflect attention from what you're doing is if it would work for anybody attention.
Speaker 1: It's more than that, it's more than attacks. If they have a real fear. The Jake Tappers of the world, of his Chinese of the world, the Adam Kinsingers of the world, the Adam Shifts of the world, they have a real fear that there's going to be a moment where they are investigated, where they are looked at, where they are perhaps prosecuted. You know, Jake Tapper, his hands are not clean when it comes to things like the Russia collusion, oaks, he knew about the phony Docier and so forth. I mean, there is, and I've written this in my book The Agenda, there's a level of collusion between the media and the Democratic Party that has to be on because it's corrosive to our democracy. You know, we have these broadcast networks. I heard someone talking about this yesterday, ABC, NBCCDS. They are supposed to provide a public service. That's why they get free access to the airwaves, that's why they get licenses. And I'm a believer in absolute free speech. But if what they're doing is promoting division, if what they're doing is backing one side over another in elections. If the coverage, according to NewsBusters of the Trump campaign is eighty five percent negative on these on these networks, then what public service are they performing? You know, we need to look at some of these questions and ask I don't think there's any sense in a return to the fairness doctrine or canceling people because they have their own opinions, But we need to look at creating some kind of independent body that can vet what the editorial policies are of these networks so that we can understand that our media coverage is. It doesn't have to be perfectly fair. It can have an opinion, but it's at least going to be positive in a sense that it contributes to democratic discourse in this country. You know, you can have a fight forever about what that means. But I think there's a reckoning coming, and I think that's what they know is coming. I mean, you're not going to be able to get away with on MSNBC. Okay, it's cable, it's not broadcast, it doesn't have the same licensing requirements, But how do you put up pictures of a Nazi rally and intersperse them with with Trump's rally at Madison Square Garden as if the two had anything to do with each other. And you know their parent network is NBC, so I think NBC, Comcast, whoever the owners are, they need to be hauled in front of Congress and asked to explain to the American people why their network is inciting hatred and inciting violence among Americans because that's what it's doing. And they know a reckoning is coming because they know what they're getting away with now, and that's why the fear is real. So this Hitler stuff, yeah, it's it's garbage, but it speaks to the sense of fear that they have, that they actually deserve level of accountability that that won't come with a democratic administration in power, but might come as Trump is in office.
Speaker 2: Read all about Joel Pollock, my guest today from breit Bart. You can read about what he writes every single day at Breitbart dot com. Get a copy of his book. He alluded to it. Let me mention it Joel hook it up on my blog page fifty five cars dot Com. The agenda What Trump should do in his first one hundred days again by my guest today, Joel Pollock, with a forward by the aforementioned Steven Bannon. Joel always great having on the program. I appreciate your thoughtful insight and I will very much look forward to having you back on the program again real soon. One week, my friend for one week twenty eight, twenty one to fifty five care see the talk station. Get in touch with COVER SINCEY, my buddy John Roman, his entire team there to help you find better medical insurance coverage. It's open a rollment for a lot of folks. Now is the definite time, especially like if you're a small business, get in touch with Cover SINCEY. You have them take a look at every single person on your team and maybe come up with different policies for each one based upon their needs. And that's what they do. They have zero dollar deductible. You know what, All their outpatient services come with a zero dollar deductible. Their plans are available all year round. You get to choose your doctors. What's more, thirty to sixty percent lower costs than Obamacare. Think about that, better medical insurance coverage, less out of pocket liability. You choose the doctors and cheaper. This is why it's worth a phone call. All you need to do is reach out and call them or fill the format of the website to start the process and they can address your medical needs because they are working for you. Access to hundreds of insurance companies and thousands of policies to put together a package with better benefits and less money sounds impossible. Put them to the test, no obligation again, just a few moments of your time five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five. Online you can fill the format of the website which is COVERSINCI dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com. For more information about contests on