Speaker 1: You love Initials, well, then get the home game version at Initials game dot com. Our brand new version, version six is available. Now play Initials with your friends, your family, your neighbors. Bring it to the cabin, bring it to game night. Think you would do well while you're playing Initials when you listen to the radio version. Well, here's your chance to dominate at home. Go to Initials Game dot com to get version six. You can also find locations and times to play Initials game live at bars, restaurants, and breweries all over the Midwest.
Speaker 2: For all things.
Speaker 1: Initials, including version six, go to Initials game dot com. That's Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is the best we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing it. I mean, I don't know why it took so long, honestly. Yeah. Well you were running the board now I'm running the art.
Speaker 3: But here we are a little rise to kick off your ranny weekend.
Speaker 2: Well sus banks to with Zach. Oh, this is very.
Speaker 3: Weird, but we do not have Corey, we do not have Hawk. So this is probably the first Initials game with just you, right and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just yeah with no Hawk.
Speaker 3: Hawks normally here and runs all this, So see if we can ready to go. Go ahead exactly, it is getting five seventy eight on the power drink presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The Initials game is sponsored by a great friends over at Wolf River Electric. Go to wolf for Electric dot com. Click on free coat A free quote I should say to get started.
Speaker 2: I'm nervis free good. Maybe it would be a nice free raincoat today.
Speaker 3: Sure yeah, and you're probably not getting too much solar sun, so you know you want to get the raincoat for the days you don't get the sun.
Speaker 2: But we got plenty of sun coming up. It's the summertime. You got surf sides, you got everything. It's amazing. Sure the yeah. I go to Wolf River Electric dot com.
Speaker 3: Deep bread, Zachly, I got so much press box. Go to wolf fore Electric dot conflict on free quote to get started. Tell them you heard about us on KFN and make sure you get your initials guesses in on x, Facebook and Instagram each week with the hashtag kfan Initials for your chance to win fifteen hundred dollars off a new home solar system. Thank you, Wolf River Electric. Paul meat Sauce Lambert. We begin with you.
Speaker 2: What happens if you win this afternoon.
Speaker 3: This morning, I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizzas on sale at all Jerry's Foods and County Markets Jerry's Food Wales for five ninety nine. If I win today, tweet me and tag me and Seventh Avenue Pizza to the end of Sunday and one of you could win a one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pikes Meat.
Speaker 2: Sauce is in.
Speaker 3: The same room now, pa as Mark Parrish Parish. Couple things, One is sauce now a good guy? And two don't care what happens if you win? Well, you know it's good question.
Speaker 4: I I've been asked that a couple of times recently about the good guys and and uh, I was actually thinking today, since Hawk's not here especially and everybody hates Marny, that'll.
Speaker 2: Just it'll just be let's go boys, there we go. I thought that was I didn't think you were listening. Oh wow, Well, anyway, off the game. Well, if it works.
Speaker 4: I am sponsored today by my great friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win, visit any of Buy the Yards. Three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer, valid on insort purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 2: Thank you by the Yard. Let's go boys. Do you have any response to that?
Speaker 5: I'm not feeling very good about myself.
Speaker 3: Well afraid you shouldn't let him do that fight back.
Speaker 5: I have thin skin. If I win today, please treat me relax.
Speaker 2: I mean, Zach, relax.
Speaker 6: If I win this game today, tweet me and tag great Clips and one of you will win free haircuts for an entire year thanks to Great Clips. Salons has been a wonderful sponsor. Thank you Great Clips.
Speaker 3: Andrew.
Speaker 5: Depaula is wearing a hat.
Speaker 6: I can't see his hair, but I'm pretty sure it's tight.
Speaker 3: It's tighter. Yeah, fundon bar all right, John Crazy? We mentioned Howkey is out? So John is playing Today for Hockey is sponsored by Radco and radco dot Com. If John wins, you'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store, online at ratco dot com and use the promo code initials the initials. The discount does not apply to toppers. Andrew DEPAULA ready to go. Yep, you're playing for the Vikings, I think this year.
Speaker 2: Right, that's that's the one. That's a pretty good team to play for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's sure, Ratco, but the Vikings is pretty awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm needing great clips were like three or four years ago.
Speaker 2: Just don't need him anymore. Same brother, yeah, same. We got a lot of hats in this studio today.
Speaker 5: Beards too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not gonna my wife can go there. All right, Well, here's the deal. We have genes.
Speaker 3: We have an opportunity to give away some amazing and amazing amount of money. It is now time for now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently in ninety three thousand dollars. Looking to buy a new car save money on your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loans is lowest four point nine nine percent APR.
Speaker 2: I apply today.
Speaker 3: It's Saint Paul FCU dot org, slash KFA and federally insured by the NCUA. Followment Saint Paul FCU on X.
Speaker 2: All right, we got a number here.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a caller here. Here we go. Hello, who is this? You are on the air ground? What's what's your name?
Speaker 2: Greg? Greg from Mount Greg? Hello? Greg? All right, Greg? You're right it again? You call off? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like yeah, oh, you finally got time and you don't get to talk to It's like it's double in there.
Speaker 2: You've already won. Now we can again.
Speaker 3: If you get a the right letter in the right spot, you get two hundred and fifty dollars. But if you get both letters in the right spot, you win ninety three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: How does that sound, Greg?
Speaker 5: That sounds wonderful.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's let's get you the cash here. What what is your guess? I'm gonna go with Corey's Lord Saviors initials and also my son's j C. You said j C j C. I get that.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jay is in Juliet, Juliette is in Charlie Charlie.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, here we.
Speaker 3: Go break from the ninety three thousand dollars coming his way.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, I don't like doing that as much as Corey. I don't like doing that. I feel bad. Sorry, Greg, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Time now we got here for initials Game five seventy eight. The initials for Game five seventy eight are.
Speaker 2: F H f H. Okay, what if f H? All right, here we go. Item number one of f H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Involves paperwork in logistics.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Connected to Morning.
Speaker 5: Marney, Marny John funeral home.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh morning, Oh got it? Good one Martins, Marnie, I think one. John, that was good, Mars, that was really good.
Speaker 2: How excited you got though?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know why went this way? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Marnie on the board. She has won.
Speaker 2: Everybody else looking to get on the board, as we had number.
Speaker 3: Two of f H number one, connected to Christmas.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: There are about a dozen of these.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Can be observed John John Federal Holiday.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, you guys are good at this. I don't even know what those are. With one Marning with one item.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: Clue number one connected to white, red, black, and pale Corey.
Speaker 2: Especially the last two.
Speaker 3: Clue number two known for devastation and destruction. Clue number three includes animals. Clue number four known to ride. Clue number five Death Famine, war in conquest.
Speaker 2: Finally mark clue Mark four Horsemen we go, Let's go, Wow, let's go. These are hard. Nice job. Everybody read score the afore mentioned two players. You have to score. There we go.
Speaker 3: Let's go number four. By the way, I meant to mention this before the game. If it the answer has to be what says on the sheet. There's no, We're not gonna if it doesn't say that. Look at him.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous as a wise choice. Thank you. Let's go money and you are definitely a good guy. Let's go. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Marnie with one crazy with one Paris with one Item four of fh Clue number one typically weighs around five to seven pounds. Clue number two has origins connected to hunting and warfare.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: The name changed in the seventeenth century due to a group's influence refinement and design. Clue number four has coiled tubing. Clue number five sometimes has some silver or nickel, but is most commonly golden brass, and finally, clue number six. This instrument is used in Marty five fire hose French horns.
Speaker 2: Hand Marty.
Speaker 6: This instrument was ringing in before he said instrument.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it's pretty much the same corny would have been made that works the same shape.
Speaker 2: Kind of something goes through it.
Speaker 3: All right, Uh, let's go down four different boys to score the loan non score Andrew DePaul here, that's your turn.
Speaker 5: You poundered your fist like did you did you have it?
Speaker 2: But just didn't. Ruse had it? No, I had it after Yeah, I had it to it. But you know what, I expect you to be here.
Speaker 4: I kind of half of me kind of gave up when you said had something to do with the military increases over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a half of me gave up to the rest of that. All right, here we go. Item five of f H. Clue number one. The first word is a little super superfluous and is a and it's a modifier superfluous and it's a modifier. Clue number two might have historical significance.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Has value financial or emotional. Clue number four is an item like jewelry or a piece of furniture. Mark Mark first House, John John full House, Great show, Great show.
Speaker 2: Cut it out and you can cut crestl and perish.
Speaker 3: Out of the remainder of item number five, sow.
Speaker 2: Item sorry. Clue number five. Number five involves multiple generations.
Speaker 5: Marny, Marny family heirloom.
Speaker 2: That's good one ice work.
Speaker 3: Mind that was Marne out to a two to one to one to one lead. As we reach the end of the first half, it's way.
Speaker 5: Easier when I half the people are out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's observation, is it? Well? In my defense, I thought it was right. These are tough, man, these are Yeah. Now what happened to that was good? That was good? Minds all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Item six of f h number one. Something is attached to it.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Is around three feet tall. Paul Paul fire hydrant. Oh wow that you had that one? And yeah you had that one? Wait and yeah wow Saucy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: You guys confused with fire hose the famous instrument.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yes, well it depends I play the fire hose everyone.
Speaker 2: So we have a we have a whole orchestra, you have a whole calendar.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Andrew Marching Band. We're gonna praye this month, all right, dear guy. Item number seven coming up. Marnie with two sauce with two, perish with one, increase it with one to Paul, plenty.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, plenty of time, and plenty of all.
Speaker 3: Right, here we go, let's got seven of FH. Clue number one is celebrated. Clue number two is admired and respected. Clue number three commonly considered brave or bold.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: Reflects cultural ideas. Clue number five often blurs the line between fact and fiction.
Speaker 2: Paul, I don't think I didn't. I'll give it and here we go.
Speaker 9: Clue number six.
Speaker 3: Mythical or legendary figure in pop culture or stories. Paul Paul five four three two one anyone else five four three two Jo Marney five four three two one.
Speaker 2: John full Hero got nice job? Tell John took be.
Speaker 4: Going through every name of everything full Hero I could think of you, just didn't say it, just didn't.
Speaker 2: Think caero, Oh great jobs. Increase nice job, John. What a game we have here? Sorry, Andrew, we still love you. This is uh game.
Speaker 3: Play into your favor because you don't want anybody to go out to a big lead.
Speaker 2: Everybody's just within two of each other.
Speaker 3: It's sauce with two, Marnie with to crease with to Paris with one Andrew get to score, but.
Speaker 4: Again only that time you got you got time man, This board round for like veterans of this.
Speaker 2: Service drown. Yeah you got you gotta you get tough, tough list. This is real tough. Glad I'm not playing, that's for sure. Item I thought that was going yeah, Item.
Speaker 9: Number eight of f H Clue number one.
Speaker 3: The first word is commonly shortened just four letters.
Speaker 9: Clue number two can be.
Speaker 3: Subject to oversight and national regulations. Clue number three can be used as a hub for networking. Clue number four known for excessive partying. Paul John frat house. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thanks Hawks chair man. This is a nice chair. I like sitting up like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good back here, isn't it nice? Because he's do here. It doesn't smell like egg farts. It is very nice and it's a little cooler back here.
Speaker 3: If those walls could smell, man, think guy, thank god, I can't all right. Sauce takes the lead. He has three, Marty has two. John Kriesel has to perish.
Speaker 4: Here we go, let's go, let's go, god time, let's go after everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, just salting the wound. Okay, chance, it's that you know, you got a boy. You got a plenty of time here, plenty of time. Just run the table and win. Okay, what you gotta do, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Number one features confidence. Clue number two is very successful. Clue number three is thriving or prospering. Clue number four can come from substances. Clue number five euphoric or elated. Clue number six drones, kites, and airplanes all can be doing this.
Speaker 4: Mark fly high, oh.
Speaker 3: By all flying high?
Speaker 2: Oh man. I don't know, of course, of course that had happen. I think it's I think you can get to perish. It's the same Zach.
Speaker 4: You're XA no, And I agree with what Zach said early on. I wouldn't mess with it. If it's what does.
Speaker 2: It say, it says flying high? All right, thank you? Then yeah, yeah, thanks, Perish. I'm just I'm looking up. She probably would have accepted that, but I don't know who said it. He would have been like, that's close enough, man, It.
Speaker 5: Is true the euphoria that we say flying high.
Speaker 2: Flying high. Yeah, so not the same.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Corey would have done.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he would have done like I said, But I guess yeah, you said, You're only going to be said.
Speaker 2: It's got to be all right. Here we go. Here's the situation.
Speaker 3: Sauce has four, Marnie has two, Cristal has two, Paris is one.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: If Sauce gets this, my white bear mat says, he wins. Otherwise, you guys have more than enough time to.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: Andrew of f H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: One of the words is some sometimes boat.
Speaker 2: What one of the words is sometimes boat? John? John full House?
Speaker 6: Ye, yeah, I was just thinking of the TV show.
Speaker 2: Nice job, John, Thank you dramatic.
Speaker 4: I bet there was a TV show clue in there somewhere.
Speaker 3: Fun eventually sometimes connected to Queen's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ran into a full house here, uh, Andrew with with the opponent you got going to this?
Speaker 2: Sure did? Yeh? Shocking?
Speaker 3: No TV show references, just no Bob Saget, no, no, my gosh, wow, Cory Job.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe maybe debuted in nineteen eighty seven, that would be it. I know that was before your time, So yes, I did watch. I loved it. Plot Jesse. Jesse was great. Yeah, no, man really really was a dream. Yeah, all right, your MIC's on yeah, so we got to to go.
Speaker 3: Here's that focus, right, we have to focus.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Marnie, you got to run the table to tie and force a tie breaker. Presol, you are one. Best job John, with two to go, Sauce, you have the lead with four as we had to item number.
Speaker 2: Playing for you, Saucy.
Speaker 3: Clue number one sometimes followed by one or two exclamation points.
Speaker 2: No, non't really thinking of bad words.
Speaker 9: Clue number two is a prompt. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Iconic phrase for over thirty years. Clue number four is said to the victor. Clue number five signals Andrew Andrew finish him, go.
Speaker 2: Jee genius. Yeah, nice job brother, great, that was awesome, Andrew. The exclamation is finishing.
Speaker 4: I was just running through sports in my head.
Speaker 3: That was excellent, Andrew, Andrew, well done, boy, Andrew is awesome. Finished her, Marnie. Yes, Marnie is now eliminated. But Crisol with one to go, you are one back, so you will have to get this one. That was right, and Crisol's alley was oh man, that was Those were great clues.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Andrews. You had to you had to grow up on that game to get I did, and I was even close. All right, one to go here?
Speaker 3: Uh, anybody else but Criesol Sauce wins if Crisol gets it.
Speaker 2: We had the raker as we had to both.
Speaker 3: Number twelve, number one associated with Lincoln, Clue number two connected to Gandolf.
Speaker 9: H Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Connected to Ned Flanders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clue number four strong association with Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: Marney Marnie of facial hair. Thank you, thank you, thank you my game four. You just did a long snapper to three. It's a good celebrations. One. Good job, Marns, well done. Everybody. That was great. It was good, It was awesome. That was just like that was just like folk hero. I was literally going.
Speaker 4: Through all the facial hairs I could think of, and.
Speaker 2: I didn't think faci.
Speaker 6: I mean every everybody in this room facial hair.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Well I got You're welcome. You're welcome. You know he gave you inspiration.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, now that I've won, uh, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one if you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza. I love my friends at Seventh Avenue pizza. Thank you man, fly high. Actually kind of that was fun man, good jobs. You said you were only going to take that.
Speaker 2: That's exactly yeah, I agree to it right away. Yeah, that's that was the right call. Yeah that was great. It was fun. You have fun Andrew a little too much fun. Yeah that was awesome. Man, Hey, first time and you got one. That's awesome. Hey, yeah, that's my goal was just to get one. Yeah, that's and I got one. My goal ones, I'm sorry, my my my goal. My first game was just ring in one. Yeah, and you got a good one. You got what you did. It was really good, if I'm being honest. I had two more, which were fire Hydrant and French Horn. I was just late. Yeah, all right, that happens.
Speaker 5: You just didn't You weren't sure of it, so you didn't ring in or you had it.
Speaker 7: I wanted to wait one more clue. That never do I'm going to wait one more clue. No, never do that, because that's the only f H combo thing I had in my head. I'm like, I'm waiting for this to pop up, and when it came up, I was like, I think this is it one more.
Speaker 2: And every clue, so it could be that. Yeah, I tried not to do that, but guilty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that fire hose with all the coils in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was funny when you said I rang in before you instrument. Yeah, because when you rang in, I'm like Marty's got it. I I didn't have until the last clue though, when you said instrument. And the only reason I know what a French horn is because my sister in law played it in like middle school.
Speaker 2: So there you go. It's what does do people still play the French horn? Sure?
Speaker 6: The one where you put your free hand inside the hole like you play the keys.
Speaker 2: You play the keys. That's one of the oldest.
Speaker 3: So it's it's that's that weird looking horn, right, you do that before you send them out a hike.
Speaker 2: Yes, I gotta go to work. You love you, John, Go work. I love you guys. Go to your website John Creesel dot com. Book me first speaking engagement for your company. John Creesel dot com. Love you, guys, Go bike. Will we see you next Friday? Yes? All right, yeah naked? Well actually next Friday, we're in the dudes, you're coming up. You will not see you next Friday a different day or me I won't be there. Yeah, neither of you. Guys. I don't be there either. You're not gonna be up there? No, I won't.
Speaker 5: I don't Andrew, are you busy next Friday?
Speaker 2: I won't be there either. So well, not be there, I mean, might just have to do. Is anybody else want to go? Yeah? No kidding? Yeah? Oh man, all right.
Speaker 3: Well still still should be fun and we should know yet. Join us next week in Canal Park. We have a good time up at Delift Gramma's marathon.
Speaker 2: Standing. I need to check out the loot. Oh it's outstanding all the time. Oh yeah, they got this bridge. Beautiful city. It like goes up and down. It's really cool. You are too year old part of it? Yeah, the Lift bridge. Yeah, it's a cool thing. You described it. This is the initials game anymore.
Speaker 5: Your kids would love it.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of shoreline and there's a lot it's outstanding.
Speaker 3: You need to check out standing. Yeah, well we did it. Yeah, we got through exactly, we did it. It's Corey and Hawk. I mean we do but be back Monday. Corey will be back Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good times, great oldies thank you. That's fun, good job, Thank you. Where can I see you next on TV? Yeah?
Speaker 6: The Saturday game for the Links is on National TV. That's tomorrow, so we don't have it, so Tuesday for me.
Speaker 2: I'll be here for DePaulo.
Speaker 3: Where can we if we're in the Maryland area, can we find your bagels.
Speaker 2: To Paula's Bagel shop? Perfect? Come on through, Zacho? What do you do? I go home and I arrest? Well, thank you guys, that was super fun here you're the best.
Speaker 9: Thank You.
Speaker 3: Show returns Monday with Hawk. As I said, Carl will be back on Tuesday. Norda was next with a Friday football feast.
Speaker 2: You're not feeling, sister?
Speaker 8: Right to listen back to today's Power Trip Morning Show or to your previous show. Podcast is on the iHeartRadio app for KFAI dot com.
Speaker 1: You can play Initials at bars and breweries and restaurants all over the Midwest. Check out Initials game live dot com to find the game times and locations. It's free to play, so bring your friends show off your initial skills for a chance to win prizes. Check out Initials game live dot com. That's Initials game live dot com.