Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Let's a celebration continue as it should eight five five four zero five A two to five to five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Ryan's going to be throwing a party tonight because doctor Oz is back in the saddle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Add Medicare Medicaid services. And who doesn't like doctor Oz. That's solid than the voters of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Well they rejected him.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but somebody voted for him. Lots of people voted from anyway. He is back in the administration and we have a lot to talk about. What do you think the effect is going to be in Colorado of Trump's deportation effort? And I guess he is going to call it Operation Aurora. We'll see if that's confirmed soon. He said before that he would. He said it would start in Aurora, so may very well start in Ara. But what do you think the statewide effect of it is going to be anxious to get your take on that eight five five four zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: We got to start with this, right, because.
Speaker 1: You got all of these, all of these lefties who have been so weak and so pathetic in office and have allowed criminals to have their way with this state much more.
Speaker 2: Than they should.
Speaker 1: And that includes criminals here legally, criminals here illegally. The criminals have clearly been prioritized over law abiding citizens by the left because you know all of these Polis wise or the whole bunch of them, You know that they all obviously want to get and hold power, and the people who will to operate the Democratic Party right now are so far left. I mean, look at Kamala Harris, right, And so that this whole insane idea of these criminals rights has taken over the Democratic Party and they're an awful lot of voting Democrats who don't like it. You saw that reflect it on election day. But so it puts them in this position where we're about to see something really funny unfold because you're going to have all these people and you're a little from it wiser in a second, really goofy stuff. He had to say on National TV. They're going to be puffing out their chest. I'm going to stand up, says Jason Crow. I'm going to stand up, says Phil Wiser. I'm going to stand up, says Jared Polis.
Speaker 2: As he said that.
Speaker 4: Ryan.
Speaker 1: If he hasn't, he probably will. I'm going to stand up against Trump right right. Can't wait to watch that because this one, there is no gray area. This is absolutely black, absolutely white. This is federal preemption immigration law that's run by the fads, that's directed by the President for the most part, Congress in some other areas, but it's a federal deal, Phil Wiser, and you know it. So you're out there misleading people. You're out there misleading people into believing that Phil and Jared Polis.
Speaker 2: They can stand up to Trump.
Speaker 1: Hell no, Trump's going to come in and Trump is going to target, as he said, not not you know, mom and pop coming across the border trying to build a better life for the kids. He's going to target the folks here illegally who have committed other crimes. The folks here I legally who committed serious crimes in their prior country.
Speaker 2: But Biden let him in any way.
Speaker 1: And the folks who've been adjudicated, they had their day in court and the court said you got to go home, and they didn't go. And Trump's going to come in and he's going to use the tools available to do what he can to get folks in those categories to leave, and there's nothing phil Wiser can do to stop that, or Jared Polis or John Hickenlooper or Michael benefit Bennett's So they're giving people false hope.
Speaker 5: So let's play this out and assume that phil Wiser is not bluffing, which I believe that he may be according to the logic you just portrayed and painted out there, Dan, But that with the federal agents coming in ICE, et cetera. Let's say they go into Aurora and they find Trend de Aragua gang members. Are you really telling me the Colorado State Police, the Aurora PD, by direction of Phil Wiser the Attorney General of Colorado, are going to stand up to the Feds and ICE and say, no, you leave that Trend de Aragua gang member alone.
Speaker 1: He belongs here. No, they're not going to do any of this. They're going to go hide under their bed right and they're just such phony. He's got to remember. And I know this is hard for the rest of us to calculate, but to the left, truth is a weakness. Not only does truth not matter to them, if you're tethered to the truth, they view you as weak.
Speaker 2: And again that goes back to.
Speaker 1: The lack of morality, the core lack of morality of the secular left. I'm not talking Democrats, but but Democrats don't run the Democratic Party. The secular left runs the Democratic Party. So it's all fundamentally dishonest. It reminds me Ryan of before your time. But treatans like George Wallace, you know, racist losers like George Wallace who stood in the school house door to try to stop the federal government from integrating schools. You know, that's what people like Wiser are implying, and Pritzker is saying that they're essentially going to stand.
Speaker 2: In the school house door to stop.
Speaker 1: The FEDS from getting criminal actors, people who've committed violent, criminal offenses out of the country.
Speaker 2: Think about what an insane.
Speaker 1: Backwards, preposterous position these Democrats have put themselves in, where now they've made it out to be some noble act to protect people who've committed violent crimes. I'm not going to let Donald Trump have them. You've got refuge here in Aurora. You've committed that rape, you've committed that murder, You've committed that violent crime. I'm going to stand between you and Donald Trump so he can't get rid of you. Think of the bizarre position they've put themselves in. So to answer your question, my friend, no, they're not actually going to try to do that because they couldn't get away with it. What is completely obscene and immoral is it is what they have been doing. Every one of these sanctuary city sanctuary state lunacyacs has been intended to protect not not your typical illegal immigrant who comes here seeking a better life and obeys other laws once they're here, which is the majority of folks here illegally, but all these lefties have been devoted to protecting folks who came here illegally and then committed other violent crimes. They have become the holy grail. They become the special class that that must be protected at all costs. That's what these sanctuary city laws are. And it's just like the Left has put itself in this bazaar upside down Alice in Wonderland world of Oh no, no, that guy is a penis. He can be in your daughter's shower at school and you're a bigot if you think there's anything wrong with that. So the Democrats have themselves in this position of being flagrantly anti woman. I wonder why they lost. Hard to imagine how that could have happened. Now, Ryan, here's the question, and I'd love to hear from folks on this, And what do you think the effect is going to be on Colorado of Trump's Operation Aurora, which is going to start soon after he takes office. Yeah, does all this craziness which we just saw play out on the national stage and led to these big Trump victories, I don't call them GOP victories, these big Trump victories across the country. Does that mean, and I'm giving you your next bumper here right now, Ryan, does that mean we have a chance? Does that mean that the GOP actually has a chance of winning statewide in Colorado?
Speaker 2: Or is Colorado just too far gone?
Speaker 1: Height five five four zero five A two five five The number takes d an five seven seven three nine, Because you know it's it's going to be fascinating in this cycle because Polis is term limited, as you know, and so the dumb candidate for governor isn't going to have Polis is twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven million and up to spend on that race. John Hickenlooper, if he hangs in there, he'll have plenty of money from the left, but he's not going to have the pocket bankroll of a Polis. Does this mean that the GOP actually has a chance?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 1: Secretary of State's Office treasure Yeah, what do you think? Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. But as we go to break, have have to give you this instant classic of Phil Wiser with Joy Red spewing total gibberish. So either he's an idiot or he thinks you are. And listen, we know Phil Wiser is a smart guy intellectually, who does a lot of dumb things and says a lot of things that really aren't accurate.
Speaker 2: So he just thinks you're the dum How do you stop him?
Speaker 4: If he decides to order the State of Colorado to round up every single undocumented person there and send them to an internment camp.
Speaker 7: What do you do, Joy, I appreciate your familiarity with Colorado, and you know.
Speaker 1: Not any intellectually honest person, I'll pay the rest after the break. Any intellectually honest person in Phil Wiser's shoes would have said, Joy. First of all, we don't expect that to happen. Let me tell you what I think will happen. And listen, if Phil Wiser was a big timer and actually wanted to separate himself from this kind of lefty craziness, he'd say, well, Joy, wait.
Speaker 2: A second yet, that that isn't going to happen. That's not what he's talking about, bod.
Speaker 1: And then Wiser from the left can say that I do think he'll do something bad, but instead he buys into an obvious, obviously ludicrous premise. Again, they view honesty as a weakness. The left views on dnesty as a weakness.
Speaker 2: It just bit him in.
Speaker 1: The button the presidential Let's see what it does in Colorado this time around. You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I will not forgive them for is they're trying to steal the joy from this country.
Speaker 8: Hold wait, a minute, Right.
Speaker 9: Who trumps iconic dance moves are sweeping the internet and winning him a lot of fans across the globe.
Speaker 5: Trumps dance moves.
Speaker 2: Run shows, brown and even after he's elections country, and it seems.
Speaker 7: Like everyone wants to publing the band back.
Speaker 1: One of the many great things about Trump's victory, Right, finally a dance. Everybody can do the Trump It's so fun. Every game you watch now seems like every game somebody's doing it. Great great unifier. Have you noticed, Ryan? I mentioned this to Amy last night we were watching some Monday night football. So many more now players are openly praising God and thanking God and giving the credit to God. And we've seen more of that since Taba. But I think there's been a real ramp up, you know, since Trump won.
Speaker 3: I think there is a much larger cultural shift, Dan that we even can have a finger on right now as happening.
Speaker 1: No that again, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but it's hard to hide my joy. Sorry, Tim Wells with your phony joy. But I do think we're in one of those moments like I've never had my young lifetime, where we're looking at the opportunity for this major leap forward as a nation and as a world mark. In monument, you're on the dan kaplash'll welcome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks for taking my colleture. The question I have is I'm worried about, you know, these liberal counties, cities in Colorado and world the country that are going to really put up a fight against Trump on the immigration. I was thinking back in the eighties. I think Reagan raised the drinking age from eighteen to twenty one, and I think everybody fouled sup very quickly because he was able to I don't know if it was Congress or the administration was able to hold federal finds from the states that were being slow about it. I'm just wondering, is there something like that. How can the administration or Congress really put pressure on Colorado, the cities, these other states that want to fight it.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend, first, let me start with the obvious and then I'll get to something I think I'll really excite you.
Speaker 2: But the obvious is that this is.
Speaker 1: All total phony bluster on the part of Phil Wiser and the rest of them. This is clear federal law preempts the president has his powers that there's nothing.
Speaker 2: That any of these lefties can do to stop.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: They can go to court. They're free to go to any.
Speaker 1: Courthouse in the land, and any court can rule any way it wants to. But in terms of somehow trying to thwart them outside the court process, no way, no how, And I don't think.
Speaker 2: You're even going to see them try. Now, let me give you an exciting idea.
Speaker 1: You want to end this sanctuary city madness instantly, and every sine American should want to do that. If you're sitting there in your top priority right now is caring for the welfare of people here illegally who are not committing any kind of other crimes, then you would back this just as much as somebody who's top priority is getting folks who are here illegally out.
Speaker 2: Of the country.
Speaker 1: But here's what the administration can do, my friend, Well, they would need Congress in order to stop this sanctuary city suicidal madness.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 2: You pass a federal law.
Speaker 1: You pass a federal law that creates, say, a federal right to sue civil rights violation, a federal right to sue any of these sanctuary cities which which knowingly protect people here illegally who have committed other violent crimes, and you allow the victims of those people being protected by the Mike Johnston's and Jared Poulis's of the world, etc. You allow them to sue those sanctuary cities and states for damages. That's going to end it instantly, because there is so much human carnage caused by folks here illegally who then commit other crimes and are then protected by the left, protected by the left, that I think those damages awards would be devastating enough that it would end the madness. I don't want to see any of these cities or states ruined, not at all. That isn't the point. The point isn't to allow a bunch of people to go out and collect the large damages. The point is to end the madness and end the harm, so there aren't these lawsuits being filed.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you think of that?
Speaker 6: One other question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were as suppressed as I thought you would be with that.
Speaker 10: No. I liked it.
Speaker 6: I liked it.
Speaker 2: You just didn't.
Speaker 6: What happened to the Mike Johnson Like what happened to him because it seemed like, you know, I feel like he folded uh in Aurora.
Speaker 1: He's he's intoxicated with power. You're talking about Mike Johnston, the mayor of Denver.
Speaker 11: For the mayor of Denver.
Speaker 6: But who's the Who's the Who's.
Speaker 11: The mayor of Aurora?
Speaker 2: Mike Kaufman.
Speaker 11: Mike Kaufman.
Speaker 6: It also seems like I worry about him. Is like he seems like he's kind of folded, like, you know, oh, nothing nothing to see here, nothing to look at. I know he doesn't want you know, he's running the city and doesn't want to look bad.
Speaker 2: On him, But I mean, come on, well, interesting, thank you for that market.
Speaker 1: And I go back a long, long way with with Mike Kaufman my take on all that, because Mike's that right here.
Speaker 2: I mean I could reach out, I could touch where he was.
Speaker 1: Mike' sat right here and said we have entire blocks we've lost control of there, and then later said, oh, that didn't have to do with TDA.
Speaker 2: But here's the point. I think Mike there was trying to walk a line.
Speaker 1: And I know some people I respect will strongly disagree with this and think I'm going too easy on them, which I probably am.
Speaker 2: But I think Mike was trying to walk a line. Where he wanted to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: The reality of TDA and the terrible harm it's causing and other criminal behavior is causing, but still try to defend his city and its reputation and try to protect, you know, the economic engine in his city. I think Mike has been trying to walk that line, and that's that's what I think is going on there.
Speaker 2: Eight five five for the five A two five five the number.
Speaker 1: But President Trump has said he's going to start the big deportation effort in Aurora. But again, as he always mentioned, emphasizes, and you know Tom Homan did again today. You know that the folks that they're going after right now are those public safety threats.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we got three rails of business lawrence. First ball, we got securitive order. We know how to do that, We've done it before it Stsyco Baul. We need to run this deportation operations. The President's been clear, we're going out of the gate. We're going to focus on public safety threats and national security threats. First, excuse us if those who cross the bord legally had great doing process, a great taxpayers fans were order removed by an immigration judge, then didn't leave. They're also a priority. And third rail, we got to find over with three hundred thousand children that were released into this country to so called sponsors that the government can't find, we also got to find them children.
Speaker 2: To try to save them. Who would argue with that?
Speaker 1: And if you're in the audience and you would argue with what Trump intends to do as articulated by Home and I would love to hear from you, love respectful conversation. I'd just like to hear your logic there when it comes to those groups he identified eight five five forour zero five two five five text d an five seven, seven through nine. What do you think the effect's going to be on this state of Colorado of these coming deportations.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Well, if they don'tant to help us get the hell out the way, if we're going to do it, If I got sent twice amount of resources that city, that's what we're going to do. If they able to give us access to the jail, that would mean less agents to the community. For then pushing back and not let us in the jail, it just means more agents are gonna be in the community. So they're hurting themselves. Finally, I'll say this, they need to educate themselves. They didn't review this totally. The United States Cold thirteen twenty four Triple I read about that and don't cross that line because it is a felony to harbor and conceal and illego anily from Ice read the statue, don't cross that line.
Speaker 2: I love it when Tom Holman talk that way.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's just talking about getting rid of people here illegally who have committed other crimes. And talking about people here illegally you've been fully adjudicated.
Speaker 2: And ordered by a court to leave and haven't left. I mean, who can really argue with that?
Speaker 1: So when you get all this this tough talk, you know, from the phil Wisers of the world, just watch them slink away. When the Trump administration shows up to actually enforce the law, how.
Speaker 2: Do you stop him?
Speaker 4: If he decides to order the state of Colorado to round up every single undocumented person there and send them to an internment camp, what do you do?
Speaker 2: First of all, Wiser knows Trump isn't talking about that.
Speaker 1: That's a blatantly dishonest premise from Joy read, But Wiser doesn't have the guts to stand.
Speaker 6: Up to her.
Speaker 1: Right, he's a small timer. If he was a big timer, he'd just say, Joy, that's not what Trump's talking about. But I don't like what is Trump. Trump is talking about. But he's not a big timer. He's just playing this the same far left, dishonest role that just got those guys beaten the presidential But clearly the Democrats in Colorado think they cannot be beat in statewide races. They think they can go as far left as they want to in the primary to win the primary, and that then they're golden.
Speaker 2: I hope somebody proves them wrong.
Speaker 7: Joy, I appreciate your familiarity with Colorado, and you know the story of Ralph Carr. Ralph Carr faced this very question. The president at the time said we're going to in turn Japanese Americans, and that was based on an unconstitutional plan. The Supreme Court has later made clear that he was unconstitutional. Now, at the time, FDR was able to get it through, but Ralph Carr stood up for our constitution, for equal protection.
Speaker 10: Of the laws.
Speaker 1: What an insult to Japanese Americans? What an insult to Japanese Americans In Colorado, who are completely innocent people who were run off into camps and rough car bravely stood up. No, what we're talking about here is a much different scenario. Obviously, folks here illegally who then commit other serious crimes. So you're going to insult Japanese Americans by comparing them to folks here illegally then commit other crimes. No, it's small time stuff, and it's puffery, and Wiser is going to go hide under his desk as soon as Trump and the federal government show up to enforce the law. Sonny in the bathroom is how this caller describes him or herself.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome, Sonny.
Speaker 11: Oh, good to hear from you again, Dan.
Speaker 10: Thanks.
Speaker 11: So you are asking, you're asking the question what would affect in Colorado a mass? So I got three things I can think of and maybe another one but we'll see here. So the first would be, I think impact would be a reduced reduction of time to treatment in our emergency rooms. We know illegal aliens are one of the u of emergency rooms. We want them to have treatment, but if there's less of them, that'll be less time to treatment in our emergency rooms. The second would be that I would assume also a lot of these are kind of families that, as Holman said, well deport them as families. So we would have a reduction in our student to teacher ratio, which should increase well depends on the teachers' unions, but should increase the outcomes of education in the Denver public schools, which would then increase the future income of the citizens, the residents of Denver. The last one would be possibly downward pressure on housing pricing, because you'd have housing stock would actually go up as there would be less people in the houses here in the Denver area. So I could think of those three things for It's kind of questionable, so I want to even put it out there, but I want to say I am in Cassock. I am so looking forward to George Brockler coming in the DA. It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Sonny. Very talented cat and a very funny guy as well. Now that the election's over, reop to have him back on Ara A bunch. Let's go to Adam and Severance, Colorado.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dame Capital, so welcome.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 6: Did can you hear me? All?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's a little surface of the moon. But fire away.
Speaker 10: Here, let me switch off of my ear pod.
Speaker 2: That would be wonderful. Thank you my friends.
Speaker 10: All right, is that better?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, the whole new world?
Speaker 10: All right, I'll have to clean that thing. I was wanting to get your so you know, yeah, such as life. Yeah, I was wanting to get your opinion.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 10: Hearing the wanmer Sean decision today as well, I was like, well, wait, that doesn't make any sense. But it doesn't this make a lot of wonderful sense. Like, just let it ride all the way until the next election cycle. I just leave it alone so they can try to drag it back up and say, oh, now we're going to be prosecuting Trump after the election.
Speaker 2: Is a great question, Adams. Here it goes again, Yeah, good, great question.
Speaker 10: Here it goes again, like here here go the DWNS down that sane, stupid road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you man. That's a really good question.
Speaker 1: Andy McCarthy joined us at four h six to talk about this, and if you haven't heard the news, what's going on is is the New York DA who launched this monstrosity of an abuse of our justice system the New York DA has now said he wants to put off Trump's sentencing until after he's out of office, and as Andy pointed out on the show any McCarthy, that would mean that Trump is not a convicted felon in the meantime, and Andy says, the Trump team is agreeable to putting it off until after Trump is out of office, while at the same time, the Trump team is moving for outright dismissal based on the Supreme courts l recent immunity ruling.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's the lay of the land.
Speaker 1: And as Andy said, and it makes sense, the bet of the Trump team is that some time between now and when Trump leaves office, you know, New York will just go ahead and dismiss the charges because obviously, you know, there won't there shouldn't be any appetite to proceed with the case when Trump is then out of office.
Speaker 2: So that's what's going on now.
Speaker 1: Of course, what drives any thinking person crazy is that this prosecution was such an obscene abuse of our justice system. And I think most informed observers fully expect that President Trump will prevail on appeal and the convictions will be thrown out.
Speaker 2: So this delays that day when the convictions are eventually thrown.
Speaker 1: Out, because you can't take it up on appeal until after the sentencing. So that's where this thing is going to float in limbo over the next four years and hopefully be dismissed at some point point, as it should be. Eric in Denver, you're on the Dan Kapitlis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome you Great America. Oh, Eric, you greater American.
Speaker 8: Hey, now, then we have a new sheriff in town, the Great Donald J. Trump. Can he eliminate the illegal privileged anchor baby law that these illegal women have.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't believe now that President Trump can address that issue by executive order personally. I believe that would have to go through the courts. And as you know, that's been a raging debate for years. But there is so much obviously that that President Trump is going to do and is going to do within minutes of being sworn in.
Speaker 8: Dan, how come they could use that I'll just put it out there, These Democrats and the clause to use the fourteenth Amendment to apply to the illegal eggo baby women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, as you know, Eric, that's been fought in the courts. That's been out there forever. I just don't see a way for President Trump to address that by by executive.
Speaker 8: Order because nobody is talking about.
Speaker 2: It, you know, no, no, thank you, mammy.
Speaker 1: You're you're absolutely right. There's not been much talk about it at all. And Eric, in the last few seconds, we have what what effect do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think it's going to look like in Colorado?
Speaker 1: Because it's going to happen very soon now, about two months away, when President Trump launches, people call it a mass deportation compared to the number of folks here illegally in Colorado. It's not going to be mass, but it's going to be large scale. What do you think that's going to look like in Colorado when it happens? Do you do you expect to see Phil Wiser or poll lists out there trying to interfere with these federal agents.
Speaker 8: I I'm hoping that that's a wonderful question. That Tom Holman could hang out with our John Fabricatory and give him some more leverage, you know, like how they have Elon Musk and uh Vate Ramaswami.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not sworn in, just off the cup. Give him the czar type assistance to John V.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, it's going to be It's going to be so interesting to watch my friend. I apologize, I have to hit this break, but always great to talk to Eric. Thank you for that, because what you got right now is a lot of tough talk from the phil Wiser's and and these other lefties, and you're not going to be able to find him anywhere when when the Trump administration comes into fulfilled the law. They may run off and try to file a lawsuit or this or that, but but they know there's there's federal preemption here.
Speaker 2: They know that the Feds have the right to enforce the law here, and and that's the way it's going to be. You're on the dan Kaplus show.
Speaker 3: Well, and now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: Joey, I would put this a little differently in terms of federalism is a protection of our rights. I recognize at the federal level we've seen a rollback of rights. Obviously the Dobbs decision and access to abortion care is on everyone's mind. If you're in Texas and you're a woman who needs an abortion to save your life, you may not get it that's terrifying. If you're a member of the LGBTQ plus community and you're living in certain states, you're going to be worried about discrimination and are you going to be protected.
Speaker 2: Here's the good news to the story.
Speaker 10: That you just told.
Speaker 2: If you're here in Colorado, we're going.
Speaker 7: To protect your freedoms, your right to access abortion care, your right to live and love whoever you want to. Colorado had those issues on the back.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, in Colorado, we're going to protect your freedom. So think about what he's talking about talking about.
Speaker 2: We're going to protect your.
Speaker 1: Freedom to kill black children at a rate at least five to one of white children. Right, that's his definition of freedom. That the freedom to kill large numbers of children before birth.
Speaker 2: That's just a matter of science.
Speaker 1: And protect your freedom to kill many more children of color than white children are killed and no children should be killed. That's that's the kind of freedom he's worshiping.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just reminds me the old plantation owners, right.
Speaker 1: You know, we're just talking about freedom to operate our plantations. I mean, it's treating innocent human life as somebody else's property. But think about the fact these phony lefties who claim to be so enlightened and so DEI they're celebrating, they're celebrating this act that kills four or five children of color for every white child. And again, no children should be killed. But this is the same phil Wiser, right, Correct me if I'm wrong. Ryan didn't he fully back. Wasn't he out there celebrating, dancing around, just absolutely adoring firing Colorado workers if they didn't put medicine into their body that phil Wiser wanted him to take? Is that, mister freedom? Now, phil Wiser, how did he beat John Kellner? Oh, he didn't beat John Kellner. He didn't beat you. I think John was the leading GOP vote getter that phil Wiser didn't. Phil Wiser couldn't beat John Kellner at anything. You know, Democrats beat Republicans in Colorado. Anything with the red jersey on it was getting shot. That's just the way it was, right, Yeah, phil Wiser couldn't you know, fair fight, couldn't beat John Kellner at anything.
Speaker 2: I'm biased, but it's also true.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you look at these people on merit, on merit, you look at the Democrat candidates who won over the Republican candidates who lost.
Speaker 2: It's not even close on merit