Speaker 1: You're listening to Big for Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us. Please keep Jeremiah in your prayers as he continues his fight against cancer. For more updates about his medical journey, please go to the carring Bridge link in the show notes. Thank you, all right, Big for Society. We've got the privilege of talking to Daryl Adams from the Owl Moon Wilderness. You may recognize his name if you've read the book The Owl Moon Lab, a paranormal experiment by Toab Johnson, which is a fantastic read from Hanger One Publishing. Highly recommend it. Of the links in the show notes. But it's a pleasure to have you on the show. Finally, how are you doing today, Darryl.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: Thank you, that's awesome, and you are Are you okay with sharing where you are currently? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm out in Oklahoma, that's right.
Speaker 1: Which I think that's interesting by itself, and we might we might get there eventually, but I think I would love to start out with just talking about your you know, experience at the owl Moon Wilderness and what you experienced. And we already talked about in the pre show that this isn't going to be everything because quite frankly, there's there's too much, and you can get the whole story by reading that book. But what are some some interesting memories or experiences you had when you were in that area of Oregon.
Speaker 2: Oh. I like Tobe's book the al Moon Lab. He could probably write two more of those books with all the stuff that happened to us there. I actually moved to Oregon in twenty eleven, and I first moved to Roseberg area, which is about, I don't know, forty miles south of Cottage Grove area where the al Moon Lab Wilderness area is, and then then we moved up there to the al Moon Lab after that, but pretty much soon as I moved into the house, the al Moon Lab house, I started hearing strange sounds. It backs up to a big wilderness area BLM Land government land, so it kind of backs up to the mountains there, and there's nothing back there other than wilderness. So I would hear all kinds of weird sounds up there night, and which led me to start recording stuff. You know, I put out my recorder and so I just a lot of strange things were happening. I was having a new shop built at that house, and so my brother has been kind of into the bigfoot world forever, and I was just kind of working and didn't didn't think about it. I've always been a hunter and a fisher and an outdoors person, so I kind of knew all the animals and everything, and this stuff I was hearing up there wasn't anything I'd ever heard, you know. I've heard bobcats, a mountain lions screaming and all the weirdest stuff like that in the Sierras in California when I hunted, as you know, growing up as a boy scout and everything, but this was like nothing I'd ever heard. Sort of like if you mixed a t Rex and an African lion and they had a child and it was angry. So anyways, my brother had been into bigfoot and stuff, so he actually got an invitation from Todd Nice to a thing they have every year out there in Oregon called the oh shoot Out of probably Beach the beach Foot they call it. And so my brother wasn't able to go, and me and him were going to go together, and so I ended up going and I met Ron moorehead there. He his daughter actually lives right there in in or around Cottage Grove area. So we got to talking by the campfire, me and him and Bob Gimlin, and I let him hear some of the sounds I recorded and they were like, oh my gosh, man, those are yeah. And I said, I, you know, I'm new to the area. I it'd be cool if I, you know, met someone around there that could kind of, you know, let me know what's going on, what this is and what's happening. So Ron's like, oh, yeah, you got your pretty much neighbors with Toab Johnson. He's right there in Springfield, you know, you're within thirty mile of him or whatever. So as I got back from Beechfoot. I kind of hit Tobe up on the Facebook messenger. I think it was because I didn't know him prior to that, and it just happened to be. He was doing a thing down at the cottage Grove Lake, which was within two miles of the property where they got the London trackway where they would have had, you know, cast all those prints. So I met him down there and we met and you know, just got to talk and I let him hear the sounds and stuff, and he's like, oh, yeah, man, that's cool. He was driving a truck and he was living in a up by Springfield, and I had the property. So I just said, hey, why don't you just move your little travel trailer down there on the property and you know, maybe we can. I'm retired, I got nothing else to do, so we can start, you know, just researching this stuff and see what's going on. So he moved his trailer over there to the property for a couple of months and then we just everything just kind of Actually I think it was, oh he was there, he may not even been there yet, and I had drawn an elk hunt for the proper for the land up behind there, and it was actually the last day of the hunting season, so he had just gotten off work truck driving, So he jumped in my truck and we went up there. And we're driving because I had seen a bunch of the structures, you know, out in the woods that the the bigfoots do and markers, and I was telling him And as we're going up there, he's driving up this old logging road. There's the red the red clay on the sides of the roads, you know, and he says, hold it. So I pull over in the truck and there's these two big impressions in the clay, the red clay, and it had been rainy, so they were really fresh. So we ended up getting these knee impressions. We stayed out there. We stayed out there till about one in the morning, till the the plaster set up, and we got these knee impressions. And that's a whole another story, but we we brought them back to my property, the Aul Moon Lab property. We first put him in the It had a big garage also and the shop was just kind of being finished up at that time, so they sat in the garage for a couple of weeks while the red clay dried up on them. You know, they were they're big, they're good size, and as it, you know, it dried up. We didn't want to disturb anything. We kind of wanted that clay to dry because it was like a cap, you know, like a like a mud cap on those impressions. So it eventually dried and we by then the shop was ready. So I made a little carrier and we put him over there in the shop and then you know, we pulled off the dried red clay and there was hair. We we had collected hair up there at the spot too when we first got them, and then you know, the whole It's another story that Tobe sent the hair to a lady, Cindy Doson up in Canada, who's a vet or whatever she does. She she's a with the Olympic Project and she's she's kind of like a scientist. She you know, she has a lab that she does that kind of work. And you know, the hairs that we found came back as non human human like type hair from a lower extremity. And he's, you know, he didn't tell her anything about what these hair were from. He just sent them as a can you tell me what these are thing. And then you know, he was doing the thing at at Cottage Grove at the time, a meetup strange bra thing once a month, and so he did her on the zoom meeting there on the live thing with all the crowd, and you know, she was live reading to all of us what she had found. And he had not told her anything at all about what these wereds. She came on to everyone, the whole crowd, I think Ron moorehed was there and a bunch of people and this is an unknown hair from unknown human, no medulla from a lower extremity. We didn't tell her, you know, we got them off these knee impressions of this gigantic whatever creature it is. But anyways, that was kind of cool. And anyway, the kne impression has gotten this big shop and as you know, this stuff, as soon as we brought those the impressions back to that property, everything really amped up. You know, we were already having a few things. You know, we were hearing the stuff at night and we had had you know, like two in the morning. Something would come and bang on the back of the door which backed up to the like slap the door real hard, and it was a big, old two story farmhouse, five bedrooms. It was just me and my wife and our little dogs. So you know, I'm running downstairs with my glock and my underwear on with a big flashlight and never saw anything, you know, and there'd be big, greasy handprints everywhere on the doors and big and you know, so pretty soon I just Tobe was there, and I just kind of started, you know, doing these little experiments getting I put out a big I put out the recorder, and I got a parabolic and pointed in that area so I could really get get the sounds better recorded. Tobe downloaded Audacity onto the laptops and he would go to work, and I'd sit there in the morning drinking coffee for about four or five hours and go through it all, you know, and we had I still have I think twelve hundred hours of stuff. I haven't even listened to you.
Speaker 1: You have twelve hundred and listen to yo. Goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I would, I would put this thing out every night diligently. I would go out at nine or ten, you know, before I went to bed, and set it all up, and then it six in the morning, I'd go get it and then I would, you know, download it on the computer and then I would put it on Audacity and then you know, just tobat is set up where you can see the the spectrograph where you could only know that it had to be like a sou squatch making that rumble or whatever. So I got those sounds that you know, they use them on Expedition Bigfoot at the beginning of every episode you hear the big Bigfoot. Ye As, Yeah, that's a sound I recorded, really, and I actually have a bunch more. They're not perfectly they're not really cleaned up. Scott not Scott Taylor, a guy from the Olympic.
Speaker 1: Project, Ellis David Ellis, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He cleaned them up for us a little bit. But I have other ones that are really good along with the ones that they use. And then there there was actually that about that week when I got all those, I still got all that recorded. There's a bunch of other yells and screams like that that I have, and I actually have a bunch of them talking like the Ron moorehead stuff where they sound like like a Native American had a child with an Oriental lady and they're just out there speaking that Samurai chatter or whatever you want to call it. You can't make it out. I got a bunch of that too. I got all kinds of stuff recorded.
Speaker 1: Your version of the samurai chatter man, I.
Speaker 2: Would say, you know, I'm not sure, but I was just going by what Ron Moorehead calls it on his you know, the Sierra sounds that samurai chatter they call, I guess. But to get back to the lab, as Toad named it. The reason he called it, that was the night that we cast those knee impressions. You know they have the wolf moon, the harvest moon, it was the al moon, and it was actually I think it was good Friday, you know, right before Easter Sunday. That was the day that we cast those And you know, we stayed out there till like twelve thirty one in the morning until the plaster set we could bring it back. It was me and Tob and my wife Cindy and anyways, so as we got those knee impressions back, and I was doing all these little booby trap experiments, and Toad was doing experiments with recorders, like setting two or three of them up so you can get all the different sounds. We were getting all the different EVPs we were picking up in that new shop and in the house, and the place is just like a hot spot for every kind of thing you can imagine. But so we kind of were joking one day and said, this is kind of like a lab in here. You know, we're doing all these little we got a melmeter set up over here, and you know, all these things that were going off all the time. And so he goes, yeah, it's the Olmu lab. So that's just kind of how it came about. But so inside the shop, and Toba has the recordings. I don't know if I don't think they're in the book, but that shop would come alive at night. I would put the recorder in there, he would, and it would sound like you get fifty people in there with hammers hitting on the inside of this brand new metal shop.
Speaker 1: There's there's a few of those in the book because I remember taking Aback quite a bit by it. It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's wild sounding, and we would, you know, hear that and record it, and we would hear voices EVPs in there. My little dog Izzy, she's a little toy Australia and shepherd. She was deathly afraid of that shop. She wouldn't go in it unless she kind of forced her, and then she would stand by the door wanting out the whole time. So it was just a strange thing. And inside the house itself, it was an old farmhouse that was built in it early nineteen hundreds, late eighteen hundreds. It was just a one bedroom house to begin with. And the contractor that we bought it from, he was a building contractor. He had really made it into a big old farmhouse. He had added on to it, but it still had the original bones, you know, the original structure under there, so he could get grandfathered in. But anyways, in the house, we had been there and I would hear voices downstairs and stuff. We would have just all kinds of different things. Is he's in here squeaking all her toys, want me to play, so that's all she does all day. But anyways, we're in that me and my wife are in bed one night, the whole and we're upstairs out in the woods, and the whole our whole bedroom just lit up like bright as brighter than daylight, like a bay of white. But it wasn't a light that blinded your eyes. It's strange, very strange thing lit up for maybe you know, it seems longer, but when it happens, it's probably three or four seconds. But that was some of the weirdness that would happen there lights. But that that time, it just lit up the whole bedroom like brighter than daylight. And then it just dark. So we're like wow. But you know, we were around there for a couple of years, so we got kind of used to weird things happening, you know how you get kind of numb to things. You know, you'd hear stuff downstairs, balls bouncing down the stairs where the big shop was. On one side it was fenced. It had a chaining fence around it in the backyard area. But one night on the shop side where the fence was, animals you know, didn't really get in that area at all, you know, at night, like I don't know, a raccoon or whatever because it was fenced in. But one night on that side outside the house, on the top of up high because it was two stories, there were these big motion sensor lights. So if some set off the motion sensor, you know, the light would come on like a bright light out into that backyard. Area. So one night, we had the big master bedroom upstairs on the north side of the house, and on the south side there were two other like bedrooms upstairs and then two down but that was five but those two bedrooms over there in the in the summer Oregon, you don't need an air conditioner hardly up in the woods like that. So what we'd do in the summer, we'd open our window, and on those other two bedrooms we'd open a door the doors and their windows, and then the air would flow through on us to keep you cool at night. So one night about two it was always the you know, the witching hour or whatever between two and four am. Weird things would happen outside. One night, my wife got up to go to the bathroom about two thirty and the motion sensor light was on on that side where the garage was where it was fenced. So she's like, why's that light on? In me I'm thinking, I don't know, that's really strange. So I get up to go look because I could see down there really good. It's like you're setting up in a hunting buyer or something. You know, you're up fifteen feet in the air on a two story house. You can look straight down into the yard and it's it's a good moon at night. So I get out of bed, I start walking across the hallway there to the other bedroom, so I could see out in the backyard really well. And as I was walking, that light went out. It timed out. You know, they were only on for about five minutes, but I could still see out there because because of the moonlight. So I'm looking down into that backyard and there's a sidewalk around the side of the house here, and I see this big black thing against the side of the house. And directly below that bedroom is one of the downstairs bedrooms that I'll tell you a story about it in a minute, but we call it the Chucky Room because weird things happen there. But anyways, I'm looking down and I can see good out there because it's pretty much a full mood. And here's this big dark thing against the house, and I'm thinking, oh, crap, man, is there a How could a bear get through that chain league fence? You know, you know they can, but and we've never seen a bear there ever, something What in the heck is that? And I I'm just looking at this thing and it's just standing there really steal up right up against the house, real tight. I can see its whole thing. And it's really tall because the bedroom window downstairs is about eight foot tall because it had a concrete foundation around the house. And it's as tall as the top of the window on the downstairs. And I'm looking right down at over it, like at its top of its body, and it's real white and tall, like a bear standing up. So I'm looking at it and I whistle like that, and this thing takes off and when it does, it sounds like a Have you ever been around horses when they get up and shake the dust off, like that flutter they make. It sounded like that that flutter and boom it took off. I heard it tink the top of the chain link fence like it just stepped over it and it was gone. But it was just like a big commotion, and it was so fast and powerful. It was just like I can't even explain the power that it was, you know, from some taken off like that, like if you had a draft horse or a you know, the Budweiser horse, and it just took off of a dead run from a dead stop. That's how was And I was like, holy crap. The next morning, I went down and on that window, on the bedroom window downstairs, on that bedroom, there was a handprint on the window that was huge and what it did. The screen was on the bottom part of the window, you know on the windows, the top part doesn't have a screen, and there was a handprint where I guess when the thing took off, it ripped the screen. You could see five finger holes in the screen where it ripped, holes in the screen when it took off, when I scared it, And on the top glass there was a big face impression with snot rockets and Tob I don't know if it's in the book or not, but Tob took samples. I went and got him. He was staying there at the time, and he took samples with Q tips. We did everything kind of you know, with latex gloves and alcohol and everything so we could get the DNA. But he took samples of those pockets that were on the window and you could totally see the big face impression on that window. And I think we measured it up. It was a little It was right at eight and a half feet on the window, and what it was was that thing that I saw was looking inside that bedroom window. But of course we didn't stay in that room. You know, that was the two rooms downstairs. We didn't stay in. It was just me and my wife and the one master upstairs. But that was, Yeah, that was a crazy thing.
Speaker 1: There was anything in that room then that it would be it would have been looking at.
Speaker 2: Not really, it was just you know, we had beds in there for in case we had visitors. We just had a bed in there. But the story with that room is the people that we bought the house from had three children and the older boy that was pretty much raised there his whole life. About three or six months after we'd bought the house and that family had moved out, the older boy, it was raised in that bedroom, he ended up taking his life. So that was that was a sad thing. But that room I call it the chucky room because I don't know if you've seen, but one morning we wake up and I don't know, I don't know if I saw it that same day or whatever, but I went in that room because we would always hear things in that room at night. It would sound like people talking or EVPs. So, and this was after the kid had passed, so I kept hearing people talking in there, so and my dog would growl and then run under the bed and hide. But I said, I'm gonna put my recorder in there. So I put my recorder in that room, and I'm not kidding you. I have the recording of it. It's a perfect EVP that says I'm dead, I'm dead. It says it about three times on the recorder in that kid's room. And then I don't know how long it was after that that I went in there one morning and there was the bed was always disturbed, you know, we would it had a nice twin bed in there, like, the covers were always messed up on it, and nobody ever used that room unless we had visitors. So I went in there one morning to fix the covers again and kind of do some dusting around, and on the door inside the bedroom, on the wooden door, there's these two creepy chalky handprints down low, probably about four feet. So, man, I freaked out. Every time i'd go in that room, my hair would get you know, the back of your neck would get weird. So I went and got told. I said, come and check this out. You're not going to believe it. And I don't know if you've seen his thing, but he he recorded it and he did like a black light and it's the white, chalky, kind of weird looking alien handprints in that room. Ghostly looking handprints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's weird stuff. As you're telling your account, I am really remembering parts of the book and it's just it's an incredible read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we me and my wife go to church so one and the house was cool. I mean it was built with all hardwood floors and everything. You know, Oregon has a lot of wood. So the guy was a contractor, so he kind of it was kind of a custom house, so it had all hardwood floors. We had a big in the living room where the coffee table was. We had a big rug, real nice rug in the living room. We went to church one day and we came back and here's this big rock setting in the middle. I mean, here's the doors locked. We have a camera on the front door, you know, not a ring. It wasn't a ring back then. It was another name. I can't think of the name of the camera, but not nothing on the camera lock door. Here's a rock on that in the middle of the living room on that rug. It was kind of a flat brownish colored rock and my dog Izzy was upstairs under the bed. Anytime any of the weirdness of talking or all that would start going on, she'd go up and run and get under our bed. You know, she could sense that stuff. Sometimes she would just stare at that room. You know, that room that I called the chucky room where those handprints were. And I got that EVP and about a month before we moved out of that house. In that bedroom, it didn't have a fan. It had just the two light bulbs with the glass globe underneath, you know, like older houses, And we're sitting in there one night watching TV and we hear this pop pop like that it almost sounded like gunshots, and that you know, we didn't use those bedrooms. I walk into that bedroom to see what that sound was, and both the light bulbs in that bedroom blew up, and that you know they had the lights weren't on. The lights hadn't been on for days. We never had any problems with any kind of electrical issues in the house or anything. And what was weird is underneath the light fixture in that bedroom, all the glass was stacked on the floor underneath that the globe, and none was inside the glass globe. It was the strangest thing. You know, how can two light bulbs explode and not go in the glass globe that's screwed onto the light fixture. That was just another one of the weird things there. And then you know the stuff with the shop. You know, we had the the sounds and all the time some sounds going on out there, banging, all kinds of hitting on the shop. We record sounds. I would, you know, record sounds out back every night when it wasn't rainy, and you know, getting the bigfoot screaming, I would hear. I would hear like loud, like a sight. I would call it a siren. It's like these bigfoots do this high pitched like screal sound, like they're not screaming, but it's like, I don't know how they do it, like a real high pitched whine and whatever does. It has a lung capacity that can go for like three minutes. And I haven't recorded it's a real I call it a siren, but it's a real high pitch sound they do. And where the al Moon Lab house is located, it's in between it's in a valley in between two mountain ranges there, but they're only probably five miles apart the valley across the whole thing, maybe not even that far. You can see them. So you would hear sasquatch on the cascade side there yelling at night or whooping and screaming. And then behind our property there the All Moon Wilderness I call it, you would hear them answering back. So they would kind of go back and forth across that valley yelling at each other like don't come over here or whatever. I don't know. We just got so used to them yelling and screaming up there. You know. I didn't record a lot of it at first, especially I didn't have a recorder. I didn't have anything. So we would hear all kinds of screams and talks and yells and waw you know, big yeah. Sounds like you would hear stuff up there that sound like women screaming. You know, I've heard I've heard mountain lions, you know, when they're in heat or whatever, they scream like that, but not like this. They don't have this kind of power. Whatever does this has, you can almost fill it in your chest sometimes when they would yell and scream, it like goes through the air. I can't explain how it travels through the air like that, like a percussion wave maybe. And in that valley there, we would also hear sonar, like sonar pings, you know, like from the old submarines like plane. One day, my wife came home from work and she's getting out of her jeep to come in the house and she heard a bunch of that sonar coming through the valley and you could kind of fill it also. It was kind of in the air and it would go by you, you know, you could hear the sound go by you like a like it's going away, coming and going. But it was like a sonar pinging. So I come out and she's telling me, I just heard this sonar thing again. I'm standing there and here it comes like it's almost like it was a pressure going by. It's hard to explain it, but we had that stuff going on EVPs a lot in the shop and the house. The bigfoot yelling, screaming. Henry Franzoni came down once, the guy that had just the guy that just passed, yeah, and we were having a thing. A bunch of people would come, you know, and weird things would happen to him, or they'd get gifted things. We got a lot of gifts there too, Like stuff would just randomly show up with you know, the green patina on it, you know, the mossy stuff. Like when we first did the knee Impressions. Here's this lock shop with two big bay doors for RVs, completely locked, brand new electric doors. Come out one morning. Here's this little green philosphraptor toy kids dinosaurs setting on the It was either on the counter or right on the knee Impressions where Toad had been working extracting the hair and stuff. And it had, you know, like that green patina, like it had been set out in the woods. And you know, where do the where does this stuff come from? You're out in the middle of nowhere in the woods. We get that. And anyways, Henry Frienzoni, he came over. We were sitting in the shop talking, you know, I think I made him some coffee. And Tobe was there, one of the neighbors, guy named Wren was there and him and he was a musician. He used to be a Wren used to be a professional musician. So him and Henry kind of we're talking about music, because Henry was a drummer, I guess, yeah. And we were just all in there talking for a few hours, and Henry was saying because we had heard some sounds in there when he was there, like the booms and the beings on the shop, and some you know, low moaning you know from up in the woods from the bigfoots. But Henry, he's looking around and he's telling us that that shop was kind of like a Tesla coil for all this weirdness because right behind the Al Moon property is the main power lines that go through the whole state of Oregon. Wow. I mean they're two big. I mean within a thousand feet of that shop or less. And then along the back side of that shop, within thirty feet is an ice cold spring that comes out of the mountain and runs right behind that shop. It bubbles out of the ground right there on the hill. And then you know the ground around there, you couldn't dig, You couldn't dig hardy anywhere without hitting quartz, quartz rock or agot or jasper. Wow, it's in the ground everywhere there. Yeah. So Henry, he said that, he said that that combination of those things that ice cold water with that, you know, all that electricity, because you know, it's always misty, rainy, and it comes to the air hits that ice cold spring water which comes right by that big metal shop with all the quartz crystals in the ground. It kind of creates a tuning fork for that stuff, he said. And then that shop had these big coils you know where the doors open, and clothes, you know, for the springs, and he said, that kind of stuff, you know, it's just like a big coil. And it was kind of funny because after he left, maybe a week or so later, Tob had his recorder in there. I did, and we recorded some drumming on the outside of the shop, like po boom poo, boom boom, and it was to a beat. Tob knows what it is. I don't know, but it was. It was a beat to a drum beat. And that was another thing we would talk about stuff, me and Tob just jokingly in the mornings while we were going through the sounds with audacity and talking. And Tobe was actually building Biggie, you know, that bigfoot statue that.
Speaker 1: He built exactly the Ron.
Speaker 2: Morehead thing in the shop. So we're just sitting there and talked for an hour or two in the mornings, and I'd go through the what I recorded the night and he recorded. You know, we we heard that drum beating. It was like, whoa, that is strange. And then Tobe said, yeah, Henry used to be a drummer or is a drummer, and that's like some kind of beat. Tobe knows the rhythm of it. But we thought it was really strange that, you know, they were talking about drumming him and Rin about musical instruments and all that, and then within a week or two, this thing's bigfoot or whatever does it was out here drumming. I had a couple of fifty five gallon drums flipped over that I used for burn barrels, you know, and then in the winter when it's wet, I turned them over because so they wouldn't rust out with water. But something was outside the shop drumming on those things. And you could also hear the here the actual sasquatch growling and moaning. Tobas all of it recorded. But it was strange that a lot of times, things that we would discuss in the shop in the mornings, things would show up as gifts pertaining to what we discussed. Like, I think it was in what we that twenty one or eighteen, whatever year it was there the White Socks hadn't won the World Series for a long time. I think it was, so we're not really sports fans, mere Toe, but we're just talking, Hey man, that was pretty cool. Those guys came back and you know, at least got in the World Series or whatever. We're talking baseball for a minute. The next morning, behind Tobe's jeep embedded in this hard pinned gravel, I mean, there was a gravel driveway all in front of the shop rock was this old baseball and it looked like somehow it just popped into the ground. Half of it was embedded into the ground, into this soil that you couldn't even put a din in with a pick. And Tobe found it, I think, behind his jeep, and it had patina all over it. And that's just some of the weird things there. We talked about, you know, hunting seasons going to be coming up, bow hunters or whatever. A few days later, here's an old arrow laying behind Tobes jeep that was no feathers left on it. Or anything. It was old like had Patino all over it. Just things that we would talk about would just you know, show up out in the middle of nowhere, all kinds of little all kinds of rocks, like on a deck, and a lot of times things would show up in the number three for some reason. There'd be three rocks laying on the deck in the morning, three rocks in the back of my pickup truck bed. One morning. I had two trucks. I had one nicer truck and then one beater truck that we took out in the woods all the time. It was a little truck, but in the bigger truck I would haul trash because living out in the country, you got to haul your trash to the to the landfill down the street. So I had this net, like a web, you know, so the trash didn't fly out. Looked kind of like a spider web, big web i'd put on. So I had hauled trash a day or two before that, and i'd had the web was still laying in the back of my truck. Came out one morning and it was a little dewy in the morning there it was getting you know, fall weather, and the web was laying behind my truck and the gravel, and I'm looking, I'm like, that is weird. How'd that get out of the truck bed? You know, it's a four wheel drive truck. It's not a little short new truck. It's new four wheel drive. And I noticed that the little plastic clips that you hooked it into the bed with, two of them were broken off. And I got to looking and Toub was there, and there was these three or four big giant finger swipes on the opposite side of the bed. We could see him real good in the moisture in the on the truck bed, and so whatever did this, grabbed that web and ripped it out of the truck where it was hooked on, and threw it back on the gravel and broke to of the plastic things. But when it it looks like it stood on the passenger side and reached all the way over to the other side and finger swipe the top of the bed and then reached down inside and rip that web out and threw it out in the gravel like it was angry that there was something in the back of my truck. And Tob actually got he he puts some powder on those fingerprints, I think, and cast and got the dermal ridges and everything, and they're about two inches. Why they're huge. But whatever this thing was had to be tall enough to sort of reach over the cab of the truck, you know, that corner portion of the truck and put those finger swipes on the bed and grab that thing and rip it out of there. Yeah, So that was just another thing that happened there. Tob had a little aluminum boat that me and him and his son would go trout fishing in down at the lakes. We lived by the lake, and then there was another lake called Dorena that we would go fishing in. And it was back but it was he had it back in beside the shop where a lot of the weird stuff happened, kind of on that side where those drums were those of fifty five gallon metal drums. But we'd me and Tobea was hauling cabinets from Eugene, Oregon to Bend, Organ over the mountain there, and we would text back and forth in the mornings, you know stuff. I would find her here. I would text him and say, Wow, look at this. Did you leave this here? Did you leave that? There? We were finding stuff all the time or getting sounds. We were communicating back and forth on the phone, and all of a sudden, both our phones just went completely dead.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 2: And actually I lost two phones there that just they went out. They were Verizon phones. And I went to Horizon, and the lady that worked at the store there in Cottage Growth couldn't believe it because everything was gone off the phone. A friend of mine says, that's government erased your phone because all the stuff you had on it.
Speaker 1: But oh, so hold on, so you're saying it stopped working, but then also there was no data on the phone, so like almost a remote a race, and then like a just wiped out completely wise.
Speaker 2: Completely wiped off. You know how you can when you get a new phone, they can kind of take this stuff off your old phone. Nothing on one of them, nothing just gone. And Tob was having problems with his phone. He said, I might have to stop and you know, get me a new phone on the way back, because this one's having all kinds of problems. So I think it was two days later, maybe the next morning. He's looking at his boat because I think we're going to go fishing, and they'd stocked the lake with Trout and me and him and his son were going to go fishing, and he's looking and he's getting everything ready, and underneath the paddle on his boat is a phone. And it's an old Uh. I've never even seen a phone like this toab knew about him. It's a flip. It's a phone that slides up. Oh yeah, yeah, slides over. And it was covered and Patina looked like somebody lost it in the was like twenty years earlier. But we've just been talking both about having to get new phones. And that's what I mean by we would talk about stuff and then something reminiscent of what we were talking about would show up, like a baseball or an arrow or a phone. We were talking once about Toby's son. He likes Christmas, so he likes to decorate, you know, Christmas time. And Tob was telling me that his son's got some old Christmas decorations and he likes to put him up, you know, a few weeks before Christmas, so no more a day or two after that. In Tob's boat, here's this antique Christmas bulb that you hang on a Christmas tree. I mean, the thing looks like it's from the fifties and is just laying in his boat and it's really fragile. I mean, you know those things are glass, and how did this just show up inside his boat? After we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: You know, thinking back to what you said, Henry said about being a sort of Tesla coil and those different factors that played into it, I almost wonder if that environment could be replicated.
Speaker 2: I mean, like get a PBC tube and fill it up with quartz crystal and run some ice cold water through it with a electrical charge above it.
Speaker 1: Maybe, well, I'm saying, even find a property that had this has the same amount of court sert. Yeah, also by a huge power line and that, yeah.
Speaker 2: A similar property to that. Yeah. I don't know, man, that that place kind of is the perfect storm, you know for that. It's just it's just super strange the stuff that happened. And then you know, during the pandemic, my wife is a counselor mental health therapist specialists, so her work, she couldn't go into work during the COVID, So we had to end up selling the house because she had to do everything remotely from home, you know, with all the clients and everything, right, So we ended up selling the house. She is staying with our daughter, and then we ended up getting another house with a big office where she could for over a year she had to basically have a private practice in our house and out where the al Moon is, there's no the internet is sketchy at best, okay, so you know, we had no good connection there. So she she was tired of staying with our daughter and having to work from there, and we so we just said, well, that's just you know, so we just basically moved into the town area Cottage Grove. We actually moved to Creswell first.
Speaker 1: So that's what made you move.
Speaker 2: That's what made us move. It had nothing to do with the stuff that was going on there, crazy stuff which yeah, yeah, I could go on for a week about everything that happened there. But anyways, after that, I after we sell the house, I was I knew where all those sounds are coming from up above the house, So I go back in there. I found this old logging road that kind of goes back in there right to that area right above the property. And I'm walking down through there and I start finding signs of sasquatch, you know, like those structures and the I call them leaners. They lean like the lean branches up against trees. There'll be four or five branches leaned up against a tree. You know, a person can do that, but it's not natural out in the middle of nowhere where people don't go or anything, to find a tree with a bunch of branches leaned.
Speaker 1: Up against it, exactly.
Speaker 2: And then I'd found footprints and stuff and weaves. You know, there's a lot of vine maple there, and they'll take that vine maple and weave it like a weaver. It's really cool, you know, like you've seen birds weave their nests. They'll take that vine maple and the bigfoots do and weave it. It's cool how they do it too. I don't even think a human can do it, especially up eight eight feet up off the ground and all that.
Speaker 1: I think I have a video that you sent of something similar. I can say that right now.
Speaker 2: But that's just one. We found a bunch of them, and we found a real big one. Mark Parker, my friend that saw the sasquatch there, he took it. It was a real big one. It looked like a DreamCatcher, you know, like the Native Americans make the big dreamcatchers. It was weave like that, it was all intertwined and it was really cool. I don't know if he still hasard or not, but and then there's still a bunch of those weavings up there around there. So I saw that stuff, and I thought, man, this is gonna be where I put my habituation area. It's right up above that property and all the stuff's right here. So I started to go. I started going to Walmart getting peanut butter and cookies and just latex gloves on, and I started just putting peanut butter on tree. You know. I'd come back and actually, for about the first month or two, nothing happened. Nothing I put peanut butter, i'd put cookies. I mean, there's not many animals up there. There's not raccoons and stuff. There's a few possums here and there, but it's not a real active animal area. You know. There's a few deer that go in and through there. So nothing happened for a couple of months, and I thought, dang, I don't know, And then I come back one time. I would go up there about two to three times a week. Then I'd come back one time and everything's gone. It looks like I'd never even been there, and I'm like, oh boy, here we go. So I started doing these little booby trap things. I'd put the peanut butter aut, I'd put my game camera ou. I would put boiled eggs. I'd go to Walmart get the three flats of eggs that you buy together, and i'd put half boiled, half raw. I would do the Easter egg hunt. I'd put them in between bark of old dead tree stumps. I'd put them everywhere. I'd come back three days later and you could not even find an egg shell out of what seventy five eggs or whatever it is, three dozen whatever ever how many eggs there is. But I thought that was really strange. You know, if animal a bear or whatever. I know bears will eat eggs or whatever. But I would stick them down behind this bark and hide them, you know, like you're hiding an Easter egg from an adult, so they can't find them. And they're gone, And the bark's not torn away like a bear tore it away, get into it or nothing. The bark's still right there. I would take photos of everything, videos, and right where I put the eggs, the bark hasn't been touched. But the egg is gone, not a shell, not anything. I think if a bear or some kind of animal tore up, you know, four or five dozen eggs, they would least leave some shells or some kind of you know, something showing. So I went to the I went to the feet store. I think it was their tractor supply or one of them. And I got these big rat traps, you know, they're sticky, like you use them in a shop. Where mouse or rat runs over, they get stuck on them. And I got some big sixteen penny nails, and I got my stool and I nailed these rat traps up on the up, high on a pine tree, as high as I could reach, probably eight and a half feet. I put peanut butter behind him. I was trying to get some hair. I put peanut butter behind them and cootknies and smash them up against her. I come back, here's a tuft of red hair in one of them, you know, because when it touched it to get the thing reddish brown hair. And then what they ended up doing was toad couldn't believe it. They took their fingers and pulled the nails. Out of the tree. I mean, these are sixteen penny nails. They are like three and a half inches long, hammered in this tree. They'd pull it out of the tree and then discard the rat trap down into the wood. It's like a frisbee. I'd find him down out of the way.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's been nuts.
Speaker 2: So a couple of years ago, you know, I went back, I'd moved, and then I'd went back out there and started doing it again. And one day me and my grandson went down in there to get the to get the card out of the game camp. And he's a young boy, he's twenty twenty one. He takes off down the hill real quick, and it's muddy and kind of slick going off the hill there. So I'm old and kind of going slow, hanging on to stuff. So he goes down in there and to the right of who we had the game cam and I put peanut butter and stuff. There's a little gully, a little ditch thing coming up through there, a little crevice, and I see something dark. So I got every time I went out there, I would get my phone ready because I knew either I would record a weird sound or something weird would happen, right, So I see this black figure start walking up that little gully away from that camera as my grandson went down to the left of it, so it's taken off, walking super fast with its head down. I saw it in between the trees. So I'm just snapping pictures and that's where I got those those two pictures of that oh yeah, bigfoot walking away. It kind of, you know, it kind of had its head down a little bit, and it was walking super fast, and it looked like it was kind of a reddish brown hair, but it didn't. It wasn't real hairy. It almost looked like you know, a dog with the mange. You know, have you ever seen a dog that's got missing hair on it, like it's got something wrong with it. It kind of looked like that. It wasn't real. There's the yeah, the mirror with the fingerswide.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find the part. Okay, they're right here, right.
Speaker 2: There there it is. Okay, see that little kind of a gully that it's in there. Yeah, it's hard to tell, but I was kind of standing up a peel of it on the side there, and it's kind of walking up that little gully. The tree with a peanut butter and the camera and stuff is probably a few hundred yards to the left of that, down in the gully, more down in the bottom more and.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the gray figure in the dead center of the phone. Yeah, it's the most clear I've seen one of these photos to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was walking away real fast, and that I finally braced myself against a tree and I started. I snapped about twenty pictures real quick, and I got that one, and then the next one when it's going behind the tree, that one, and then it was gone. It went on up the hill there and and then you know there's footprints. We always had footprints from him down in there.
Speaker 1: Did you try to figure out? Yeah, me tall, It may be me.
Speaker 2: And Tob and his son went out there and he has the measurements. Yeah. But if you can see above its head on the tree, there's like a branch or something sticking out. Well, that branch I think is nine foot seven inches from the base of the tree. It's blm land oh wow, or government anyway, we put toab'son there. He's about six foot one or something, and he his head almost is just above the waist of that thing that you see there.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, And it.
Speaker 2: Almost looked like maybe the top of his head was balding, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: And you can kind of see the muscles on the back of it's like you can see it better on my on my phone and on the computer when you blow it up. But it was walking super fast, and you know, then we just heard some branches breaking up up on the side of the hill because I yelled at my grandson get up here, you know, because I didn't know if there was more of them down there or whatever. Yeah. Also, that area where that thing was, that's where I got the other picture of that alien thing walking. I saw it take a couple steps and I ran out of there. That thing scared me. It was a tall, thin thing. You showed a picture of it. It was tall, looked to be super tall from a distance, and it was also walking and I saw its hand move and its head kind of turned looking towards where I was. So I got out of there, and it looked like it had some bright light coming out of its left hand. There you go.
Speaker 1: There, that was one really. Oh I wonder that when you sent it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little hard to see there, but you can kind of see its legs open there and its right arm, and then out of its left hand, it had like this bright beam of light. And this is in the daytime. This is in the morning, and it looked like it was in a total silver suit. It was really thin, and it looked like it had some helmet on that was shaped like a diamond shape, you almost like the hat the pope wears. Yeah, it kind of looked like that, like the popes hat, like it was a diamond shape.
Speaker 1: And it was definitely walking on the ground, not floating.
Speaker 2: It looked it appeared to be where that's at. It's kind of coming down a hill into that little gully where that bigfoot walked away at. I think those are the same exact trees right there that I got the picture of the bigfoot walking through. Can you see down below it, Yeah, it's like in the same exact line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definite, oh man.
Speaker 2: And I saw its right arm move and it caught my attention and then it kind of like turned its head towards me. You can see it kind of I took about four or five pictures and that was kind of like the only one I got that was okay, and I got out of there. It was scary. What the heck all.
Speaker 1: This stuff is so tightly woven together, is what I'm finding out. So when was the last time you were in this Owl Moon Wilderness area.
Speaker 2: It's been a couple years ago now, but I'm going back at.
Speaker 1: The end of this month, are you really Yeah, I'm going to be there for a week or so by yourself or.
Speaker 2: I got other people that want to count, because it's kind of like I'm the og of the out wilderness when I show up where this happens. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was going to not directly come out and ask it, but I was kind of curious if, since you're in Oklahoma, maybe you'd be kind of showing local researchers the area and kind of passing it on and it sounds like this might be something. But we'll see, Yeah, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I guess there's some people around there. Yeah, you know, I lived there for a long time, and I know that whole area like the back of my hand. I know other places around there that weird stuff, like upside down trees. There's an elk wall where I got a bunch of bigfoot tracks all within like a five mile radius of that.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: And you know the BFR has has sighting reports Class A sidings right there in that exact area. Also, oh do they really years? Yeah, for years?
Speaker 1: What what county would that be?
Speaker 2: Again? That right there is Lane Lane County and it borders what's the other Douglas.
Speaker 1: Douglem same as Oakridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Douglas, Douglas and Lane. They're kind of right there. They butt together right in that area.
Speaker 1: Well, this is it's Daryl. It's such a fascinating story. And the coolest part that I wasn't realizing is that it could be a continuing story out of nowhere. I thought this. I thought that this story was just a dead end after you had moved out to Oklahoma. But no, it could start. It could start happening, or you know, we'll see where this goes.
Speaker 2: But also the UFO stuff there, you know, I don't know if you know about that toe tell you about the UFO that would show up in the backyard and the neighbor called it the chandelier. Oh man, it would show up above those power lines and hover there with making no sound for an hour at a time or less and it would surge. It would like a power surge. I don't know if it was drawing power off those power lines. I never saw anything coming up off the power lines. But it would set there in the air and it would look like a I called it like a jellyfish, because I don't know, if you've ever been to Monterey, California, at the at the whatever the aquarium, Monterey Aquarium, they have jellyfish that go in the dark, and they're real pretty lights. But that's what this thing would do. It would hover in the air and it would put out all these real pretty lights from underneath it, and it was like a ball of plasma or somebody would surge in and out like like it was given off power and sucking up power. Wow. But the neighbor he had seen this thing for years, he'd lived there since the nineties, and called it. Yeah, he'd called it the chandelier because you know how pretty a chandelier is with all the glass and everything. Yeah, pretty colors, that's what it looks like in the sky. It makes no sound, and I actually have a video I took of it. I would see it when I took my dog out to go to the bathroom before we went to bed. But one night I saw it and it was kicking out these orbs into that Al Moon Wilderness area. It was dropping these balls of light, and I have a video of that I can show you. Tob slowed it down so you can see the orbs coming out of this UFO perfectly, and it's dropping them into that area where all this weirdness happens up there, the Al Moon Wilderness area.
Speaker 1: The whole I mean, I was just up in Oakridge this summer for a week and just the Lane County area is just so weird.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh yeah, there's if you go up in the Cascades, there's like Sharp Creek and all those areas and the Bohemia area. There's all kinds of weirdness up there.
Speaker 1: I've been hearing a lot of weirdness about Sharp's Creek. A lot of people have been contacting me about that whole campground area.
Speaker 2: Did you see did you see the portal picture that I seen that I saw coming out of the tree. We were up there one night. It was me and Tob and a bunch of people from that area that Tob knows that are you know, Bigfoot community, right we're up there about I don't know, must have got to be about midnight. They were doing their drums and you know, we had a little fire. So this lady who is from Washington State, she's kind of a seer or whatever you call these ladies that kind of you know, know, a medium or whatever. Know what's going on that that's it? Yeah. Now, right to the left of that as a giant, big pine tree if you look down low. But anyway, she told me, hey, there's a couple of bigfoot over the hill behind us, right here in the creek, which was only a few hundred yards. So I'm leaving the group there just to walk up this little rise and I'm looking to my right and I see this bright light start flashing. Now it's twelve thirty at night and the Cascades up there at Sharp's Creek, and I'm like, what the heck is that we're the only people out here, you know, in the middle of the Cascades on a Wednesday night, at twelve thirty at night. And I see it flash a few times, so I walk closer and I get my phone ready, and I'm thinking about it's doing it about every two minutes, so about one minute forty five seconds. I start snapping picks and I end up getting a picture of that. Wow, And that's a big pine tree. You can see it to the bottom left. And what it looked like was a years ago when I was young, they had flash cubes on on cameras, flashbulbs, and they would flag make the flash for the camera and then they would kind of stay on for a second and then fade out slowly from the heat or whatever. That's what it looked like. It looked like a flash cube thing blowing out of that tree, out of the sight of that big pine tree, up into the sky, and it is It's really weird. So I showed it to everyone. They said, no, that's a portal. And it was funny because I saw it a couple more times, and I didn't go real close because I was scared of it. I went and got Tobin, came back and it had stopped doing it by then. But we heard two bigfoots whooping down in the creek after that, and some tree knocks, and I got some crazy tree knocks too. I heard it at the Al Moonhouse. But yeah, that that thing right there is coming out of a I could take you right to the tree up their Sharp's Creek and show you it.
Speaker 1: And it looked like incredible.
Speaker 2: It was about eight feet tall and it would it would just flash out of that tree up into the air like that, like it was going up into the air. It was a clear night, no clouds, no rain, perfectly clear night. And it's just some kind of energy released from that tree or something. I didn't nobody knows what it is, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Darryl, this this conversation has been incredible. Our time is rapidly getting to a close as we wrap up. So as you, let's say, if you continue to go through that massive backlog of audio and you find things like your version of something that sounds like the Samurai chatter, is there anywhere that you are putting these things up or is it just kind of like maybe someday there'll be an album lab two or or we just kind of have to wait and see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it all save so you know, Flash of Beauties use some of it, and maybe we'll use some more there. Maybe there'll be more Flash of Beauties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always a good thing. I love those guys, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're awesome. Hm, well, I have so much I have everything but a body. You know, I have fingerprints, hair, I still got tons of hair. We had so many footprints I just gave up. You know, hydro cows fifty bucks a bag or whatever. So oh yeah, sure five worth of.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 2: Man that prints Prince matures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wilderness area, if you could, if there could be people that start hitting that place hard again, I mean the stuff that could be pulled out of there could be intense.
Speaker 2: Oh it could wow. You know. I also have on my game camp, I have cloaking right where at eight peanut butter off the tree. Have you seen that on toe thing? He can send real good ones to you. It's like the thing Barbshoot got. You can see the peanut butter vanishing off the tree and there's like a distorted figure eating it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Really you can see where it presses up against the latex gloves that I have tied onto the tree, because when I would do the peanut butter, I would use latex gloves on the pine tree and then I just take them off inside out and tie them on the limb. Down below. You can see where this thing comes up with its leg and gets against the lake. Text gloves and actually lifts them up. I mean you can totally see through it, and you can just start seeing the peanut butter vanishing off the tree with a distorted figure like the Predator movie taking the peanut butter. So if I had better cameras and all that, I think I could get a fully mark Harp Parker also has some really good Predator tie stuff he got there from cookies that he put on a tree nut or butter cookies. Then his he had a little better game cam. But I think if I could get one of these new game cams, put one taking pictures in one doing a video, I think I could totally get a really good video of a cloaked out whatever this thing is. I mean, if it's a sasquat or an alien.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, because you have to do like a cellular game cam set up, so you could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's no there's no phone service in that area. Just that area has absolutely.
Speaker 1: No Isn't that so weird? Just that one area just right there, that's so weird. Yeah, I'm not really surprised. Actually, And it'll.
Speaker 2: Knock your batteries out, it'll erase your phones, it'll it'll record a video on your phone like it did mine, its own video of two weird people talking. I'll send you that one too.
Speaker 1: Whoa dude, that's.
Speaker 2: Not I talked to a police, a forensic guy. He can't figure it out. He's like, no, that's impossible that your phone midnight can can do its own video in your lock pickup truck. Because I didn't have my phone out there because I didn't have any service, and it's at night, so it can't take pictures. So I just lock it in the truck when we were out and we've seen orbs that night, me and Tobe and another guy. We saw a lot of orbs there. You can probably go there anytime and see an ORB if you want to see it. They're red and white is the only two colors. I saw maybe a yellow orange like a burnt orange. One or two.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. That whole area, Cottage Grove, Roseberg get. I get tons of random people contacting me and being like, hey, I've experienced this around Roseberg, or yeah, I know it's a lot down there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff around Roseberg. Yeah. Two. Absolutely, I could talk this stuff for three weeks because I got so much.
Speaker 1: I could listen for three weeks. But you know, I don't think the story is done, and I think eventually they'll they'll maybe be another conversation to be had. But I just want to say thank you so much for coming on Darryl for a little bit, and thank you sharing some photos and we'll see where this leads. And you just before before you go though, are there are you actively putting out anything that or people can contact you or something where like you kind of if there's going to flash of beauty type thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of starting to try to make me a YouTube channel, you know, just put some of my stuff on there. I've been calling it Bigfoot Justified, you know, so I just kind of started it. I'm not I'm tech zero, so I don't know how to put much on there or whatever. But as I go out there, I'm going to kind of hook up with Tobe and stuff. He's having his thing, you know, on the twenty sixth out in Washington, so I'm going to be out there for that and we're going to hang out and maybe he can help me put some things on there for people to see or you know, contact me on Facebook and I can send you stuff on Messenger or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, so is it okay to link your your Facebook profile to this?
Speaker 2: Sure, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, your bigfoot justified the channel with four subscribers right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just started it, and you know that's awesome. I really need someone to help me with it. I'm not a I'm zero tech like. That's good to you like me because I'm not. I'm not a threat to them, right peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have any other any questions, feel free to reach out. I've done a little bit of YouTube stuff. But yeah, we'll get that linked and hopefully some more people will be checking out your new channel. And I'm so glad you're doing that though. But Darryl, thank you so much for hanging out.
Speaker 2: Man is meeting you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hopefully our pats will cross one day outside of the internet, and thank you. Have a good day, man, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All Right, alrighty, before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National park ranger or forestry worker, who's been told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone. And you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic see you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.