Speaker 1: One lynch Intaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Aren't this our sponsored by oh?
Speaker 2: This Sunday big event going on Johnny's Other side. We're gonna be out there Sunday. It's a Sunday fun day. It is what they're calling it. What is part of the summer of rock here on j r R. This goes on all summer with bud light and uh and sir side t It's gonna be a damn good time, great prizes.
Speaker 1: I'm here Metallica tickets this Sunday. What time is that happening? Noon to two?
Speaker 2: Johnny's other side right there off Michigan. Everybody knows Sir Johnny's is. If not, just go to wj RR dot com where a lot of people are going right now, Pat.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna take a deep breath here.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are going there for the off shore fiasco. But I'm over here fielding a lot of texts that they can't get their ticket.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna get the if up datum on that. If you could could go to if you're trying to buy the off short I'm gonna blow a gas. No, don't do update them while I'm sending all the copy paste. Go to the JR Facebook page. I just put a link there. You should be able to get your tickets there a while they last. Our apologies. Yeah, all good. Let's get in some craziness. Come on, life imitating arts in what fashion? Well? Can we consider Final Destination bloodlines art? For some? I mean anything could be art. Right, woman watching the film in Argentina theater in Argentina. Yeah, uh, narrowly escape death when a portion of the ceiling collapsed on top of her while watching Final Destination Blood.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's telling you something. I told you that whole movie. I know you a bunch of you out there are big fans of it, just like pat Is.
Speaker 1: That just proves to you as bad news. She listened to this was sitting on an aisle seat, all right, and she was leaning like.
Speaker 2: This in okay, leaning in or out, leaning in like over the open aisle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, God, watching the film. This piece of the ceiling collapses above her and falls directly on top of the chair, which, if she was sitting upright, would have crushed her head. Wow. Final Destination style.
Speaker 2: She's on the end seat, which is where most of us. I would think, like to sit.
Speaker 1: You do right? Huh?
Speaker 2: Me too, because I want the leg room for the knees and such.
Speaker 1: What more can you say about that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would have at least moved an elbow over, you know, for a little pitt I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: We go to California. We're a thirteen year old California girl beat up a grown man who tried to attack her. She was walking home from school when the guy popped out from between two cars, tried to punch her and do god knows what else. This is when she kicked into gear and gate threw him a beat down. She's taken three years of jiu jitsu. I knew you were gonna say it good for her. Dude started taking it when she was ten. She's thirteen now and handily offended the dude off uninjured. She got home, let her parents know, call police. He's over there in the bush if you want to come get him. He's the guy with two black eyes and a broken nose jiu jitsu style. Here's here's the young girls jiu jitsu sen say commenting on her skills, tell me this isn't a California cat.
Speaker 3: Half way home, a gentleman was standing in between two cars, and he stepped out to punch her in the face. She punched him, she wrapped it, got him in a headlot, and need him a couple of times him around, threw him on the ground, and she had stepped on his foot doing all this. And when she threw him to the ground and she broke his ankle like alder, we were proud of her. And she did exactly what you were supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Right on, dude.
Speaker 2: She did what she's supposed to do, not initiate anything with her skills, but to use her jiu jitsu to protect herself.
Speaker 1: Good job, good for her. Do you want that for the Good News Network?
Speaker 2: No, it's got to beat downs in it and such. I mean, because we can put the bloodlines lady in the theater in Good News that she didn't hit in the head with the ceiling of the movie. The well, we we're hey, we limit things at the Good News Network.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's no limit to this character though. Fload of man, fload.
Speaker 2: Of man, floading man's got to be a flying man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: All right? Where to start with this one? We're gonna go to Polk County, Lakeland area.
Speaker 2: Somebody did say she deserves a pal pat. It's too early, pow okay, all right, Lakeland we go.
Speaker 1: Let me just kind of read from the news account of this as it unfolded yesterday or started early on Memorial Days. This has so many Florida man elements to the story, just checking the boxes off left and right. The headline is man with garden shears shot and killed by Florida deputies after being bitten by gator. The man in question be a forty two year old.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody could hear or read that title, that headline without going in and clicking on that story.
Speaker 1: Which I have on our Facebook page. If you want some visuals of this dude, he all right, here we go. It's forty two years old. Approximately five till six yesterday morning, police responded to a Racetrack convenience store after a workers there called about a guy who was acting bizarre at the gas station. According to the Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, deputies responded and searched for what turned out to be Timothy Schultz, who could not locate him. The Sheriff's office later received another call around seven forty three yesterday morning reporting that a man was in an alligator infested lake swimming. Oh good, that would be Timothy Schultz. Grady Judge said that Schultz was swimming in the lake and had apparently been bitten on the arm by an alligator.
Speaker 2: So he was at the racetrack causing trouble. Yeah, now he's in a gator infested lake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just after seven thirty in the morning on Memorial Day, and as deputies were arrived, the Sheriff's office received another call about the guy in the lake, and as they were arriving, they spotted him walking from the lake between houses and he had a set of garden shears with him. Now it's at this point it becomes murky as lake whether or not he had the garden shears in the effort to go seek some events on the alligator. Uh, that's irrelevant because what Schultz did next is what ultimately brought him his demise. As police were trying to de escalate the situation, he just became more agitated. They tased him twice, no effect. At this point, Schultz charges at the deputies with the garden shears, gets access to their police cruiser and is trying to take out the shotgun that's inside. Oh lord, that's that's the that's curtains for mister Schultz.
Speaker 2: All right, we already tased him twice. Jenkins, go ahead, always Jenkins, Yeah, Jenkins, you knew it was coming. Jenkins, are you doing.
Speaker 1: The blasting or because he's going for that shotgun.
Speaker 2: And one more box to check off? Okay, math Oh you knew that. I don't already screamed met just by the way that his action.
Speaker 1: We've got convenience store at six in the morning, acting bizarre. We've got swimming in an alligator infested lake with the bonus of getting attacked by an alligator, then getting garden shears from somebody shed to do god knows what with, and using garden shears to try to go after deputies and then try to access and access to their patrol car and grab the shotgun. This is just a beautiful thing that you know he was.
Speaker 2: He's done because otherwise it's taxpayer dollars. You know, you're now on that guy would have zatur in our jail play. We're just feeding them. That's the other element. He had just recently been released from jail as well.
Speaker 1: Uh huh wow. First mistake. Like I said, you.
Speaker 2: Cannot read that headline without going ahead and checking out the whole story.
Speaker 1: Just again. More on our Facebook page if you want some visuals on the dearly departed Jasmine Schultz, Schultz, Timothy s Hey you hear what happened to Tim? He sit down? Yes, this is a long story.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Have a beer, bud. We got to talk for a minute. J R R, Orlando's rock station,