Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's his name, Robert something Grant?
Speaker 2: Robert Grant, right, okay, yeah, I think that they all have little.
Speaker 1: He's been doing.
Speaker 3: He's been doing like every day, not class, I mean kind of classes on sacred geometry.
Speaker 1: It's been cool.
Speaker 3: He's been drawing, and he'd be like, so he's almost like the Bob ross of, Like sacred geometry is like us, we start here and then you can connect to line there if you want.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, wait, wait what, I'm like, why is yours not going to look like mine? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I need to do that. I need to start drawing, doodling that kind of stuff. That would be cool. Oh yeah, what did you think of my little alien lady?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, that's what I had on my list to ask you before we go. Yeah, that's weird, right, I mean yeah, I don't know. What did I think of her? I thought that way, I asked everything, what did you think of her?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just kind of like, who are you?
Speaker 4: And she just like looked at me, and she like looked at me like I got to see her face for like ten seconds, just like boom there, and I was like huh.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're ready to draw you. Maybe maybe you're her, maybe she's you.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought there could be a relation, and somehow I don't I don't know, but yeah, that that thought did occur to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, hmm, maybe it's one of my incarnations or something. Right, Well, the.
Speaker 3: Other class that I'm taking, you know, he talks about and I don't fully onner. First of all, this is very complex information and it's in Spanish, so it's really kind of hard because like I'll get it in.
Speaker 2: I liked it, by the way.
Speaker 4: I liked the stuff that he was sharing on that one thing that I read. His English isn't.
Speaker 1: Amazing, but yeah, yeah, well that's that's the thing. I was like, maybe I can be his English coach.
Speaker 3: I was thinking what I was listening to this thing on Gaya because I was like, oh, I'm like, say I can help him there.
Speaker 1: I was actually like kind of taking notes in my head about that. It was distracting.
Speaker 3: But but he is really good, like the information that he gives is really good, and so so he's gonna do the meditation tomorrow morning. But oh no, he was he was saying like, okay, so there's this clock. Okay, so there's this, there's the clock, and there's like twenty four hours in the clock, and somehow like all these I don't know if it's all these lives, I'm My understanding was that somehow we each like we have this what I thought was like a soul group and as and so we have these groups.
Speaker 1: Although he didn't say soule group.
Speaker 3: But that was my interpretation of that, Like that's what I felt, although I'm sure he would have said sol group if that's what he meant. But anyway, it was like you everyone has to have like within that group one hundred and forty or experiences.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to only be in this cy Oh that's what the one hundred and forty four is about?
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: That was the number came in, and he had other numbers around twelve and twenty four and like hours on the clock but years in time.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have so like that's how many times you're reincarnated as one hundred and forty four times?
Speaker 1: No, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: It sounds like what happens is you're in this group and everyone has to have an experience at all these different chakra levels. Maybe and and so or yeah, based on the chakras, I understood. And then like if you have you have your experiences, whatever your path is, you have that experience, but your feedback is going into this group.
Speaker 1: And so once we.
Speaker 3: All get to that like a certain like if we've lived, once we've gone through all of our experiences and all of these like repetitions of let's say you want to experience forness, then until you actually completely experienced it as an individual like that, that's your experience and you've added it to the group. But you as a different soul or different different entity would be wanting to experience let's say like love, and you would after you have like a completion of that experience and you've evolved through it, then that experience, like I don't actually have to go through that experience because you're able to transmit that experience.
Speaker 1: So even though it says like you're you.
Speaker 3: Know, like you have to reincarnate and learn all these things, which is true. But when you're with your group is like this network and that's the whole connection.
Speaker 2: See, you're sharing your experiences.
Speaker 3: You're sharing your experiences, and that's that's more or less like how that's.
Speaker 4: In the broader sense of the term, like that's what I do. Sort of feel like all is one or you know, like all of us are what I do. Kind of feel like we are all giving a feedback loop to this sort of exactly right, like you know, there is some sort of giant life review that belongs to the collective in.
Speaker 1: Some kind of Yes, yeah, I wish I was really I.
Speaker 4: Really started to try my darnedest to start really being conscious of my thoughts because I do think that those are forms that we create that live in eternity and like when you just unconsciously put a bunch of shit out there, like that's not cool, Like it's out there, beware about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To have my thoughts all the time, right it is it is important to be aware of your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, But I also think, like, like tend to be aware of your feelings too. So if I feel get like if I feel agitated on something, or.
Speaker 3: I keept like replaying something like why is it that I went out for like one time during the day, Like you know, I haven't even got out.
Speaker 1: Every single day.
Speaker 3: And I went to the market on two day and I ran into somebody that I know, and I had I was wearing a mask, by the way, I've got I got this like mask, and so she and then I just had like this weird like interaction with her that I couldn't stop thinking about the entirety. I was like, why is it that, like my only five minutes out, like I had this thing that I can't stop thinking about.
Speaker 1: It's so annoying. I'm like, so, what am I learning from this? Like, what's the point of this? Why am I? Why am I going through all these things in my head? Why am I?
Speaker 3: Why am I like replaying this and stuff? And so I had to really think about it and go through some negative feelings about it, and and and I just I was like, all right, you know, I was aware of what I was thinking and feeling and just kept going back to, Okay, well, I'm just observing my own feelings of it and kind of just like observing it, so even seeing hearing my thoughts but not trying to stop them really because they just.
Speaker 4: Couldn't be a similar thing, you know, Like I was telling you about the that shadow work stuff that I was doing, where I feel like I've been trying to I've actually been trying to, like, like I've cried a lot more the last week than I normally do, just because, like I think I feel a lot of collective energy and a lot of collective like frustration and sadness, as everybody I think does, and I've been trying to really like let that go, like when the emotion hits, instead of repressing it or trying to change it, trying to work just like get it over with quicker, like go through it, allow myself to feel it in a non judgmental way, and then comfort myself once once like I've gotten the pinnacle of the emotion out right.
Speaker 1: I think that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good way to process it, because otherwise you're just like suppressing.
Speaker 4: It, yeah, because normally I'll be like, like I have a narrative in my head where it's like it's like what are you crying?
Speaker 2: You don't need to cry and there's something to cry about right now, Like what what?
Speaker 4: Like this is just gonna be fine like that, like whatever you're you're over, you're over, you know, like rationalizing to myself why I don't need to be feeling the way I'm feeling, yeah, instead of just.
Speaker 2: Changing like okay, yeah, you feel this way, cry do it? Just do whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's like the classic parent of telling a kid not to cry, and then it's just like why not.
Speaker 4: And I've always been like a very private, private crier. I'm not quite yeah, I mean it has to be like an extreme circumstance that I like will cry around my friends or my my family or people. I mean, like most of the time I am I'm like I cry, like I'm human, I cry, but it's it's it's usually with myself, you know.
Speaker 1: No, that's the same here, that's the same. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: It's weird because yeah, we don't we don't cry with other people that often, I mean except for when big things happen, but sometimes you just want to cry, It's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and it's weird. And like I'm trying to understand that about the human, about me or about anyway. Just yeah, like what why is that? Like that's weird?
Speaker 1: And we don't cry around other people or.
Speaker 4: Not even that we don't cry around each other, but like yet, like and even if someone is crying, you're like, whoa, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Like are you okay? Like what happened, like, no, no, you don't don't feel that way. Try to change it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, well and you try and make them laugh or be happy or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want you to be sad. I don't want you to be in this. Yeah, like let me let me get you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 3: There's a little video of the empathy and the sympathy.
Speaker 1: I think it was empathy and sympathy.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but it was like a bear, you know, a depressed bear and like an animation thing.
Speaker 1: It's a video that I've seen a lot, like on Facebook. But anyway, it's like what's the difference?
Speaker 3: And then the bear is like in the hole and the other one's like, hey, why are you in the hole?
Speaker 1: Come on, you don't need to be at the.
Speaker 3: Home, and there's like I can't get He's like, goat, I can help you out of the whole.
Speaker 1: Out of the hole. We'll find a way to get out a hole.
Speaker 3: And and then like at the in the end, she finally realizes think it's a funny or whatever, But anyway, funny goes down and like just hangs out with the bear and then you know, the whole thing was just like, you know, like the empathy is just being with the bear in the hole instead of trying to get the bear out of the hole.
Speaker 1: When it's not ready to get out of the hole. Yeah. Anyway, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: It's feeling the emotions, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think emotions are big, a big underlining tool that we don't understand how how to use yet. You know, like I feel like, like for manifestation and stuff like that, I feel like if we can learn how to work with our emotions, then we might be able to get better stuff done than we do.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, right, And also letting giving this space and the time to the emotion and.
Speaker 1: Just letting it be be. Okay that that's that I'm feeling angry, Okay, Yeah, that I'm feeling more whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm feeling scared. Okay, it's okay, feel scared. It's okay to feel that way.
Speaker 1: Just acknowledge it. There's nothing wrong with it. It's a complete natural human emotion.
Speaker 3: And then at some point, all right, well are you ready are you still want to hold onto it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well I'm keep holding onto it. Are you ready to let it go yet? And like check in with yourself, you know, and just be like, okay, right now, all right, I think I might be I think I might be ready to let.
Speaker 2: It go now. Yeah, that's perfect. I love that