Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. We've got a lot of things to discuss this evening. We got flotilla issues off the coast of Israel. We got some Russian submarine issues in the middle of the Strait of Gibraltar. We got some other things that Russia's got going on, which we'll talk about in kind. We got some things going on with Iran, with their nuclear situation or Iran depending on how you want to throw your vowel pronunciation, not here to judge. We also got some things going on in America. Pete heg Set, the Secretary of War, has decided that he is going to remove the bitch assness out of the military. I'm super stoked about this. I cannot express in words how much we got things going on in Portland right now. They're pissed Trump is sending troops. We got Trump sending troops to Estonia as well, and now we are quadrupling our missile production effective immediately. Good members of the Cajun Knight, Let's get ready to talk about some things we're gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and as I always do, I will give the shameless plug for any of the listeners to the Cajun Knight that would like to be a part of this conversation. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. The link is in the description below. One tier for entry for Cajun Night on Patreon. Please join us. We enjoy these Wednesday night get together. It's exchange of information, sometimes geopolitical, sometimes religious, sometimes history, sometimes boohert, whatever comes up in conversation. We're growing this slowly, but surely. If you want to be a part of it, go to the link in the description below. Now let's start off Greta Thumberg, who, if anybody doesn't know, I'm not particularly fond of. However, I can at least appreciate her trying to do what she feels to be right. I will give respec where it's due. She has a platform, and whether she deserves that platform or not, I'm not gonna start debating this, but what I am saying is that with the platform that she has, she is trying to do things, act change and do things for what she feels is the right reasons. And there's a level of respect to be said on that. That being said, she was on the most recent flotilla that has been making its way to Israel. Our resident correspondent on all things geopolitical, Tony, has been keeping his finger to the pulse of this flotilla situation. Last week we talked about how the Italian Navy was actually running interference and a bit of a defense for the flotilla. Now, I don't know what happened here, but apparently, as with the other flotillas that tried to make their way to Israel, this one was intercepted by the Israeli Defense Forces. Greta Thumberg has been detained. This is an article from Newsweek, and let's get into it. This was published to date October first, as of time recording. Let's get after it here.
Speaker 2: So, the Italian ship actually peeled off a day or two ago and it was replaced by Greek one, and the Turks sent a navy ship for temporarily a short amount of time. But they also sent some biract hard drones to escort the flotilla a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: But rack drones, is that a slur or is that what they're actually called.
Speaker 2: That's what they're called. I think they're rushing or something.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it. Yeah, that's awesome. So they sent drones to try to run interference. And then all right, so the Italians peeled off and the Greeks took over. They peeled off and some drones took over, and then they still got intercepted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and as the time of recording, I think they're down from forty two boats down to thirty. Twelve of them have been intercepted, the crews arrested, and they're just hoping they got enough people left to swarm the beach and you know, at least one will get through. That's the idea. And they're only forty four miles away. So let's see if any of them make it.
Speaker 1: Let's see. All right, let's watch this quick video Greta Thumberg speaking on one of the flotillas. Let's go. I'll put another little guest as well here.
Speaker 2: Wants to say something.
Speaker 3: So all the ducts and nurses, Hello, Nothing that we say or can express with words, can express the gratitude and respect that we hold for you, but just that we are in solidarity with you, We see you and we stand behind it. You should not have to do go through what you are going through right now, and yet you are showing us the biggest bravery ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, all right, there's some kind words from Greta, and again there is a level of respect to be said there. But let's get into the article here. Greta Thumberg has been detained after IDF intercepted the Global Summund Sumud flotilla as it approach Gaza's coast on Wednesday evening. A spokesperson for the flotilla told news Week that more than ninety participants, including Greta, have been abducted by the IDEF. None of the detained activists have been released and no information has been given about any potential charges. They added, Yeah, they're not going to be released. It's the evening time. It's been less than twenty four four hours since they were detained. It's not a catch and release type of thing. The IDEA have said in a statement on x that the flotilla had been safely stopped quote unquote and as passengers, including Thumburg, were being transferred to an Israeli port quote, Greta and her friends are safe and healthy end quote, it added on x sharing a clip of Thumberg after she was removed from the ship. Why it matters. International aid agencies have warned their conditions in Gaza have become catastrophic as the war approaches its third year. The Integrated Food Security Phase classification has declared a famine in Gaza city, while fuel and medical shortages have left civilians in dire need. Thumberg, who was accused, who has accused Israel of systematically starving and bombing millions of people, aiming to erase an entire population. That's a direct quote, has joined other activists aboard flotilla's to try and deliver aid to Palestine in her Palestinians in Gaza. Israel has vowed to block all flotilla's, arguing that a can be delivered through the Israeli sports under inspection because that's something that we can trust. I guess what to know. Thumberg was on the Alma Aid vessel, one of six ships that had been intercepted by Israel. The other are Diarra yesin Yuga, Spectra Adera, and Sirius. If I mispronounced any of those, my apologies. The rest of the ships are still bound for Gaza undeterred, the flotilla spokesperson told Newsweek. The flotilla, which featured around fifty boats carrying more than five hundred activists from around the globe, including Thumberg and several Americans, began its journey in Spain on September first. It set sail across the Mediterranean Sea with the aim of breeding bringing aid to Gaza on October first today, as of time recording, the flotilla was around sixty miles from the coast of Gaza when the ships were intercepted by the Israeli military. Global SimMan Flotilla has accused Israel of targeting several of its ships with water cannons and of ramming others as the military intercepted the vessels. No injuries were reported, which water cannons are seen as standard operating procedure for non lethal deterrence for things like this. Famously, if anybody's ever seen the movie about Captain Phillips, right, cargo vessels use water cannons to try to deter pirates and things. So the fact that the IDF could have used actual munitions and shows water cannons, I think is a statement that being said it's not it's not the best look. The public opinion of the situation in Gaza is getting worse by the day and not letting AID get through that. In the beginning, I could understand at least put the pieces together as to why you would do that. Now it's it's to a point where it's just it's not getting any better whatsoever. And it's yeah, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, so I am.
Speaker 5: Isn't it isn't Israel like the whole thing with the I from what I understand, aren't they trying to like going into Gaza and like hearing the houses and everything and specifically looking for hamas.
Speaker 1: But depending on the source.
Speaker 6: And but okay, even before October seventh, like between thirty and thirty six thousand missiles since when since Amasa has taken over Gaza, before October seventh, between that time, between thirty thousand and thirty six thousand missiles were launched into Israel into densely populated areas.
Speaker 1: Yes, but so it's a little bit more of a siege at this point. And here's what I mean by that. Yes, they are going through and clearing buildings and what they suspect to be Hamas strongholds and points of contention, right buildings that maybe you might be being used for Hamas's purposes. Here's the thing. They cut off water to the city, they cut off power to the city, they cut off gas to the city, and they have cut off all food to the city allegedly. Now the IDF is saying no, we are sending food into the city for the non combatant civilians. But these reports are being conflicted by other eyewitnesses because again, we are living in the day and age where we have cell phones and satellite signals and things can be posted to social media almost instantly. So what once could be seen as like, Okay, well, you gotta do what you gotta do to root out the evil. And I get that there is now a very large chunk of human beings that are not getting food or water or medical aid, who are not enemy combatants in any way, shape or form. And I understand that siege warfare is not pretty. I fully understand that. But to the civilians that wanted nothing to do with this, it's not good. And this flotilla was being sent to give those civilians aid. Now here's the other side of that conversation with the flotillas and aid in general, depending on the source that you get what you look at the aid once it gets to Gaza, some are saying is being commandeered by the Hamas warlords and they're distributing it to their fighters, not to the civilians. Then we have other reports that are saying that no, Hamas is not taking these the aid packages in any way, shape or form, and the civilians are the ones left starving. So on one hand, you have people you know, playing well, I don't want to say, playing the victim, because they are really victims of a bad situation right now. I don't want to misspeak. Here. They are going out of their way and saying, hey, y'all, we didn't want this fight, we didn't attack y'all, and we are the ones that are starving right now and we just want the food. And Hamas is using that as a way to say, look at what Israel's doing to these poor victims and these poor citizens of Palestine. Then on the other hand, there are instances where the aid was taken by Hamas individuals and not distributed out. But that's not a one hundred percent rule. So it's that's the thing. It is such a messy situation, and nobody really knows which source they can verifiably trust. There's a lot of white noise and a lot of bad blood in the situation right now.
Speaker 4: It's nearly brother tribe killing mother tribe.
Speaker 1: That's all it's been for the last thousand years realistically. But yeah, Tony, I saw you on nude yourself. Please weigh in. I'm going to keep reading the article, but I want to hear what you got to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they consider themselves too brotherly. I think the Israelis think of themselves as the superior and rightful heirs of the land, and that's really the root of the issue. They both want that land, and the Gosins aren't. They don't want to leave. And there's also no country on Earth that's gonna let huge numbers of them immigrate. It's the same problem actually the Jews were facing in Europe and World War Two. There were discussions of okay, well where else can they go? And nobody wanted to give them visas, not even the United States. Yeah, there's been a long history of tip for tech. You mentioned thirty to thirty six thousand rockets from gods that have been fired at Israel over the last probably twenty years, but it's been tit for tat. Israel's also launched missiles and bombs at Gaza even before October seventh, and Gazans have been killed by the Israeli military. So that's why the Gaza, that's that's why the Gozlins have been so pissed off, and that's why October seventh happened. It's the culmination of a long history of tit for tats.
Speaker 5: What didn't Israel give the people in Gaza the place of Gaza I go six.
Speaker 2: What happened back then was there had been some Israeli settlements within the Gaza strip. These were, you know, a couple of houses here and there, or maybe a small block here and there, and Israel mandated all those people had to leave, and all those people were moved to the West Bank, which is the other two thirds of Palestine, and they built illegal settlements there. So and Gaza and the West Bank had been under pretty full military occupations, so IDF could just go wherever they wanted in Gaza until two thousand and five or six, and then the IDEF retreated to the perimeter of it. Basically turning it into what's been called an open air prison. So the IDEAF wouldn't go into Gaza anymore. They just stayed at the perimeter.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this too, as far as the open air prison conversation goes, I understand that they were under heavy surveillance, and I understand that there was some contention one hundred percent, But Gaza had a pretty solid tourist population before this skirmish kicked off. I've never seen an open air prison that has a thriving tourist population.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tried to look into that. What I found was they had some tourism before two thousand and five and practically none after that. But the West Bank has always had a much much higher amount of tourism. Gaza doesn't have a seaport, they don't have an airport. They one group did build a water park in Gaza, hoping to attract tourism, but like nobody went there after two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: I found commercials. I found commercials of them trying to show it as a tourist destination. I'm not saying that it was a successful one, fair enough, maybe it wasn't as thriving as what certain sources, what have you believe. But even still, it's you wouldn't try to get that going. If the place was as much of an open air prison as they wanted it, it made it out to be. I think that there's and I'm not saying that it wasn't in some way, shape or form a I guess a surveillance state, like an absolute not a place you would want to live. I'm not trying to say, oh, they were fine, like no, no, I'm not downplaying it. But I also think it might be a misnomer that a lot of people have said to call it a full on open air prison. I don't know, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly people have been living there for the past eighty years. Most people, more than half the population, has never left Gaza because you need you used to have to get a permit to visit Israel, and there used to be cross border traffic of Palestinians from Gaza who would work in Israel and across the border every day. And after two thousand and five, or actually two thousand and seven, I looked up that pretty much stopped. Nobody was crossing the border anymore.
Speaker 1: There was no more trade was it also, as far as the West Bank is concerned. I'm trying to remember the year here, was it two thousand and eight or twenty twelve where Israel actually gave more land to the West Bank and people were pissed about that. It couldn't have been twenty twelve. It had to have been before twenty ten, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember any stories like that. But the annexation has just been very slow motion. A couple houses here and there, Yeah, new settlement here and there, and they're just trying to keep it moving. And the last land negotiation I can remember hearing about was the Camp David Accords. I think that was in the early nineties where natsn Yahoo said well, we just want Area CE because Area SEE is what we deemed to be militarily important. And he bragged in a recording that was taken kind of surreptitiously of him that, well, what I didn't tell the Americans is that we can call anything we want militarily important. We can make Area CE as big as we want, and we'll just say we want Area of C. And when Palestine refuses to let us have Areas C, we can say, well, we tried negotiating with them, but they didn't want to hear it. Yea, it was a poison pill. And this has been going on since the beginning. I think that in nineteen forty seven, if the Palestinians had accepted the forty five percent of the territory they were offered, which seemed like a really bad deal to them at the time, that would have been a way better deal than what they got now. But it's like trying to negotiate over a pizza when one half of the party is eating the pizza. Yeah, and then it's going down and down and down, and here we are now. So if anything's going to make Israel stop, it's going to be international pressure.
Speaker 1: And the thing you said earlier about like nobody is gonna nobody is willing to take in the Palestinian refugees, that.
Speaker 2: Isnt Egept, not Jordan, not Syria.
Speaker 1: I think there's a reason for that, right, I think there's underlying cultural issues to that just right off the rip. And these are there. I'm not gonna call them, you know, brothers via their religion by any means, because Palestinian culture is very different than Egyptian culture, is very different than Jordanian culture. So there may be some sort of cultural clash even within the Muslim world that a lot of us in the West wouldn't understand. Possibly. That being said, so many European countries are willing to take in refugees from war torn places, and I understand their full to capacity right now. But I don't know. Maybe I'm just talking out of my ass here, but it seems like if you were to send back a bunch of people that were from Afghanistan, Syria, whatever, and you would send back the military aged males that you have in your country from these places, you would then make more room to possibly take in Palestinian refugees to the countries that are already doing that. But I don't know what the numbers of that actually looks like. I don't know how feasible these things are. But to your point, no one is willing to take these people in, and that's that is concerning in and of itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the proposals I've seen had only small numbers going to Europe or the United States. The lion's share of them to about two million people would be going to Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan. And with regard to all of those countries. There are already a lot of Palestinian refugees and their descendants living in those countries who were kicked out in nineteen forty seven or nineteen sixty eight, et cetera, et cetera, nineteen eighty three in the case of Lebanon, and the demographic and political problem from that is that these displaced Palestinians and their descendants in the near abroad of Israel, they're severely anti Israel and they're always trying to stir up the governments of Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, et cetera, to basically go to war with Israel. That's why Lebanon has had so many problems with Israel, and it's their Palestinian refugee population that has been causing it.
Speaker 1: Which, to be fair, it's not like these countries even if the Palestinians weren't there. It's not like these countries are like super fond of Israel either. They might have a cordial working relationship with them for geopolitical reasons because they see that you know, there's there's a bigger game being played here. But I would argue that the vast majority of the Muslim countries, the Muslim world are not particularly fond of Israel in any capacity. But yes, to your point, the pot is being stirred in these places by the Palestinian refugees from decades past.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yah, yeah, real quick. The government of Jordan, the Hassionites are pretty Israel friendly. They're kind of middle of the road, and they get a lot of American money to that position. Same.
Speaker 1: I think that's the kicker. Yeah. I think it's the American money that makes them cordial and friendly. It's not it's not because they just want to be neighborly. It's because they're being I don't want to say paid off. But again, they see there's more benefits to being friendly than being you know, antagonistic. Yeah, and they always raised what's up.
Speaker 5: Dude, just like since it since some y'all brought up that the Palestinians are the ones that like to stoke the fire, if we will call it like that. At that point, I'm this is a very complex.
Speaker 1: We cannot glass it, Sam, I know where're about to go.
Speaker 5: We cannot glass I wasn't gonna say glass it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want there to be shadows on the sand anyway, But why don't at that point, why don't they just section off, build a wall around gaza and just like y'all do y'all, and build like an iron crate on top of it.
Speaker 1: Because then it is an actual prison.
Speaker 4: Then they get to have their own little secret gaza.
Speaker 1: And so what you are saying is essentially and it's not an apples to apples compared and on this one. But let's cut to America with the Native Americans. Why don't we just give them their this land and build a wall and they could just do their Native American thing on this land that we designate for I Meanwhile, they're like, bro, we're from Georgia, like we hit our tribe lived here for three thousand years, give or take, you're gonna give us this speck of land and in what Oklahoma? We don't even know this area, We don't know this region. This isn't our home. And it's like, well, you should be grateful for the acres you got. So sad you know, it's not it's not pretty. Now that being said, this is how conquest happens. This is how human nature has happened since the beginning of time. It's not good.
Speaker 5: I understand it's not good, but I guess my mind looks better on like, hey, if you can hold something, you can you can possess it, and you fight everybody else from taking it, then that's yours agreed. Since since Kane killed Abel, that's how the ship has.
Speaker 1: Worked, and that is not October seventh was about.
Speaker 5: I understand and that I just wish that the Middle East would be at peace.
Speaker 4: So I'm tired of people killing people.
Speaker 1: Well that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Brother, I agree with you. I absolutely wish people would let cooler heads prevail and bring it in to all the conflict. Uh, just going on, What.
Speaker 4: Can Jesus come on back down so we can just cut their shit in.
Speaker 1: The butt getting closer and closer every single day.
Speaker 2: Brother. But anyway, yeah, need borders over there, but Israel doesn't want borders. They think that they deserve to own all of it and probably a little more. I was just reading the Book of Joshua last weekend where it says Joshua came into the area that's now the West Bank from east to the Jordan River. And you know, scripturally, Israel probably has a lot of people who think they ought to own all that territory too, even though that's way out of bounds right now, and they've never owned Gaza, so in factor in the Herodian Hasmonian and you know, earliest days of Israel, they never had that.
Speaker 1: So there's a map that you can look up, and I want to say, it might be the designated areas in the Book of Joshua that the Israelis or the Israelites in this timeframe we're in charge of. It is a massive chunk of this area. So when people are talking about going back to their historical ancestral land quote unquote, it depends on which section of the book you're talking about, because there's a section where they owned pretty much half of what we would now call Saudi Arabia, half of Jordan, all of Lebanon, portions of Syria. It's like a massive chunk. We keep in mind that wasn't theirs for very long. This was theirs for I want to say, one king's lifespan, and then it were treated back to what we would think of more of the traditional Judea right, So I mean it's it was when they were on a conquest vibe. That's like the furthest extent that their empire ever stretched to. And even as I'm saying that's that's a source of contention because it's not this is the land that they owned. It was more like the land that adhere to their rule, you know what I'm saying. Back in those days, it was very uh open the air about what actual lines were being drawn and divided up as far as land ownership quote unquote goes. But yeah, nobody is trying to bring back that type of map by any stretch of the imagination. There's no way they could that that would kickstart illegitimate World War IIE in the Middle East. But anyway, Sam, go ahead, Yeah when.
Speaker 4: So isn't It's all like the land of Jujideo.
Speaker 1: It's about the size of New Jersey.
Speaker 5: The only thing I know about New Jerseys you can't pump your own gas. And that's just done America.
Speaker 1: It's very true. There's a few states where they don't allow you to pump your own gas. And it's like, bro, why, like you think I'm gonna start stealing gas from the pump. I had to swipe my card to do this, what are you talking about? And then they're like no, But it creates jobs. It creates jobs for the people. What else are they going to do, Like, I don't know a better career than being a pump jockey. But the states, I know, it's crazy. Like what happens to the people of Louisiana and Texas that can't they go and work other fuck Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now it's funny bringing up Texas because there's a fucking cult on a goddamn gas station.
Speaker 1: Well, or you're talking about BUCkies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people worship a fuck I don't know.
Speaker 1: You keep Beaver's name out of your mouth. We respect him in this household.
Speaker 4: I love that one time. And yes, on substances. The bust outstanding.
Speaker 1: Is great, the store is great, there's whatever snack you're wanting now. Grants that, I agree that it has developed into its own cult following, and people do take that to the extreme. But I got to say, I like Boozy's dude, I.
Speaker 6: Shot you not.
Speaker 5: I saw I saw a man in his forties like head touching, the fucking, the the bowing down like like like five times a day, like to the BUCkies.
Speaker 4: I was like, the.
Speaker 1: Holy Beaver, dude, he is the Holy Beaver. That's the way it goes. But I will say it's like for especially for Texas BUCkies and Hb's that is like the lifeblood. See see that's how I know. That's how I know that you don't know. H B is a grocery store, but it's so much more than just a grocery store. It is. No, no, they don't, I know, I know, but it's if you actually look at the company itself, it's pretty phenomenal. This one family. HB actually stands for is it Herbert Ernest Butts And yeah, yeah, and I know it's the Butts family. I can't remember if it was Hubert or her I'm I'm just spacing on that. But the grocery store, i'd like I said, I don't know, but HB is the acronym. But they started this grocery store during the Great Depression just so his family could survive. And they got so smart with it. They instead of just buying a store, they bought like the acreage around the store, and they set up strip malls. At every HB. You'll see a small strip mall or some little section of other stores around here, and they own that and least those buildings out to other businesses and boutiques and shit like that. So basically, any way you slice it, HB is making money on top of making money with a little extra side piece of making money. And the Butts family are phenomenal people.
Speaker 4: So they're like pips.
Speaker 5: You just buy KFC Taco Bell and put your pepsi products in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except they're not commis. If anything, this is like ultra capitalists. But yeah, HB. They have no intentions of expanding past Texas either. This is like a Texas grassroots type of thing. I heard rumor that they were going to open an HGB outside of the state. I don't know whatever became of that, but yeah, anyway, uh ravenly, I see your hand raised. Before we get back to the article, please weigh in.
Speaker 8: Giving your pump gas your gas pumped is life. I'm just saying I grew up with it. Yes, I grew up with it. It was beautiful and I missed it every day of my life.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course Oregon would have that way. It's so tough we do so I'm expecting to also tip the guy, right.
Speaker 8: No, you don't tip the guy. They get paid a good hourly wage. They they either they have rainer shine, they'll be out there. It's amazing. When it's like raining and stormy outside, you just roll up, roll a little window down, half cracked hay filled with this one. They like type in your little Pasco. So it's like you go to a Safeway, which is like, you know, a fancy version of Walmart.
Speaker 9: I guess, well, no, no, like a neighborhood Walmart.
Speaker 8: You have like a little pass code you put in, you get your points, you get money off.
Speaker 9: Like it's fantastic.
Speaker 8: I love when I go home because then I'm like, yeah, pump gas for me.
Speaker 1: It's so nice. That's also crazy.
Speaker 8: Also, Sam, I understand the crazy colt of the BUCkies because some people are quite enthralled with the bucks.
Speaker 1: I literally have a six foot Christmas BUCkies inflatable for my yard and also a six foot Halloween BUCkies inflatable for my front yard.
Speaker 9: It really isn't that that, you know, dire, But I.
Speaker 1: Can respectfully disagree. You know, I get it.
Speaker 8: But yes, the pumping and the gas I do miss constantly down here.
Speaker 1: That just sounds wild to me. It sounds it's not bad.
Speaker 8: The only time is when you have to like wait for them. But now they've changed it in Oregon, so now they got the places where you can either pump your own gas have your gas pumped in the place, which was wild to me.
Speaker 9: When I went home last year, I was like, excuse me, so we can pump our own gas now?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So now they've changed it to where you can pump your own gas and some of the gas stations and you can get your gas pumped if you want to from the gas attendance or not.
Speaker 1: Is that another side question of this these employees are they being paid by the state or are they being paid by the gas of the gas station.
Speaker 8: So Lake Fred Myers is like, is like warmer the better and they get paid at least my understanding is they get paid like from Fred Myers.
Speaker 9: Anthony. Anthony lives there too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Anthony, please weigh in on this.
Speaker 12: So I mean so here now, Okay, So, growing up up until about COVID, yeah, there was gas attendance.
Speaker 11: If you were in Oregon, you had to get your gas pumped.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 12: They the logic being wasn't actually jobs as far as as far as I understood growing up growing up, it was.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 12: It got to a point in Portland where people were forgetting to unhook the gas hose and uh and uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so there there were problems.
Speaker 12: About the time COVID really got into effect due to all the social distancing and stuff.
Speaker 11: They amended the laws.
Speaker 12: To where you could you have the option to pump your own gas.
Speaker 1: Uh and so what usually if you go to a.
Speaker 12: Gas station, most gas stations in Oregon, there's like half the pumps where it self served and the other half of the umps that that are attended. And that kind of killed a couple birds with one stone. It allowed the companies, the gas companies to have fewer employees, the like they only need one person inside and one person outside.
Speaker 1: So the same thing with the walmartself checkout. Once they implement and realize how much money they could save on manpower, they just said, screw it, this is the only thing we have now. Well yeah, there's that. Well and then two the other thing.
Speaker 12: It did, I mean you can, I mean it's a benefit, but from a negative.
Speaker 1: Result is that there were.
Speaker 12: It allowed more gas stations to stay open twenty four hours. Yeah, because what happens after dark is the inside is still locked. But you like go at you you can either do everything yourself from the pump or you go up to the thing as like, hey, sixty dollars on pump whatever, yeah, and not cut So it's fucking Portland. It ships Portland.
Speaker 1: So we are gonna be talking about Portland a little bit later in this episode. But to that point, I can understand the how nice that is, right, And I've had my gas pump for me when I swun through New Jersey before. I didn't realize that it was a state law. I told them, oh, no, you're good, Like, no, seriously, we have to pump your gas. I need you to get back in your car. And I was like, first of all, mister gas station attendant, I don't like your tone that you're taking with me. But okay, if it is a state law, well I was pumping my gas. I looked it up. Yes, that's a legitimate like by law. I would have gotten in trouble and so did the gas station if I would have pumped my own gas. I feel like that's an infringement on freedom. But like, okay, fine, fine, fine, it is nice to not have to get out of your car to pump your own gas, very similar to when you go get your five minute ol change. It's nice to not have to climb under your car and do that. I can appreciate the niceties and the ease and comfort of it. I fully get this, but it just sounds wild to me, especially now that you're saying that, y'all. Y'all's main one of one of the issues is that people driving off with the nozzle still in their fuel tank was so prevalent that they had to implement a actual statewide law. This is and I'm not shitting on the people of Oregon, but that sounds like some Darwinism needs to happen to a certain demographic of people. I have been pumping my own gas since I was fifteen years old, and even before that, I've been pumping my parents' gas. Never once in the history of my entire life have I even come close to driving off without putting the nozzle back. That's scary that there's that many adults that were doing that to where that was an actual conversation piece for the passing of this legislation.
Speaker 11: But living in when I am a firm believer, we need to if we just removed all the warning labels off of everything, Yeah, for a year, one singular year. You don't have to go beyond that.
Speaker 12: One year, at least sixty percent of the problems we are facing would be solved because nature would take its course.
Speaker 1: I can't disagree with this, bro, And it's not just organ I wouldn't even have a problem with doing that worldwide, nationwide, for sure, you know, just one year. Like blenders, you know, the little glass bottle with spinning blades inside, if I have to put a warning label on the box to tell you not to stick your hand inside of that, then I feel like maybe just a little trial and error might just set it off, you know what I mean. I know that I'm just a heartless ultra capitalist for this, but I agree with your statement. Especially ladders, Bro. I can't find a ladder without thirty five warning labels on it because people don't understand and that like when you go up to a height, there's a danger of gravity happening whenever you know it's it's just man, I'm with you, I'm with you, Sam, your hand was raised first, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Talking about the warning labels. And I've actually seen somebody. I actually had to stop a h a guy who's older than me. He was gonna take bleach and win. Not when they but ammonia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had that happen with us when I was in DC. Some of my young boots that I was having them clean the deck and everything. They were just kind of mixing a bunch of cleaning materials and a weird light yellowish gas started being emitted from the mop bucket and I didn't know what they had added. I left them to their own devices for two fucking seconds, and here we are, these eighteen year old you know, young grunts are doing this, and I'm like, y'all made low dose mustard gas? Essentially? Is that? Is that what I'm understanding here? One of their dads was a chemist, and he called them and asked them what the hell and his dad's like, yeah, what don't don't do that? Like bleach is more than enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if your diasm ever made you do it, but we had the mop bucket. Uh, aquavel a cool blue after shave.
Speaker 1: Yep and bleach yep. That is the proper mixture, which.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, that walks, you know, sure?
Speaker 5: Uh No, theseb motherfuckers uh did Like there was ammonia, like straight ammonia under the capt I don't know what for, but it was there. Uh, the dude would they were supposed to go moth and everything. Yeah, no, he put that in the bleach and dude gasped himself out to the point we had, Uh the the Sheriff's office had to come with a half match.
Speaker 4: So to get to get it out the thing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's hilarious, that's hilarious. We did the blue And this is also a telltale sign of the generation. And as far as Marine Corps boot camp goes, there used to be a colone they would use called Bulldog and it was the Bulldog and water mixture and it's not a bad smell, but it's a very distinct smell. Nothing else on earth smells like this bottle. And they used to use that. Then they phase that out and went with the Acavelva blue. Yeah, that was That was a part of the all mopping routine as well.
Speaker 4: Is it bad?
Speaker 5: If I could, I'd like to get a fave gallon bucket of the cool of Acavaila blue.
Speaker 1: By all means, brother, that is you You'll just you'll smell like you should belong in a Turkish bazaar somewhere, Smell like a full on Persian gin. But by all means I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't want I just I just really wanted to make that that cleaning mixture again. And he goes, yeah, I actually, uh, it reminded me a lot. Boot camp factor remounded me a lot like home.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be talking about boot camping a bit too when we get to Pete Hegseth and his big meeting with the generals. But all right, let's move on, Tony, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Speaking of unusual state laws regarding filling gas, anybody filled gas in Wisconsin because I was to try to pay there one time and they said, no, no, you fill your tank first and then you pay at the end. And then there's these signs everywhere saying harsh punishment if you drive off without paying. And I'm like, every other state has solved this, you pay first, and not Wisconsin. You just you feel first and then you pay. And I was in Germany and they do the same thing there, and it's like, Wow, there's a lot of trust here.
Speaker 1: So much trust in the population. But I mean, to be fair, I don't think I've ever met an unkind person from Wisconsin. They're all like just the nicest, kindest Northwestern or north midwesternest people ever, is that I didn't know. I didn't know that that's pay after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it wasn't twenty ten anyway. That's the only time I've ever been there. The other interesting place I've been it was Mexico with my parents and they were filling up their station wagon with diesel and this is one of those pomps that goes really really fast, and we're like, oh man, how many leaders pay soos what I? And I said, I think we need three hundred pesos worth of diesel, and then my dad pulled the trigger and it rocketed up to three forty four, and the attendant came.
Speaker 1: Out, I ain't kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to keep sticking of and I was like, oh, sorry, sorry, we just didn't know. Doesn't it cut off automatically? No, it just fills all the way past what you paid there? And I why would they do that here? This seems like a low trust society, but you would think, you know, you fill yourself there. It's like, sorry, I didn't know. I wasn't you know metering it out hit to hit three hundred exactly.
Speaker 1: That's insane. But then another insane thing. You just said your station wagon took diesel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was an eighty two Mercedes best car ever, you know. Nissan Maxima also made a diesel wagon, and diesel's all over in Europe, but unfortunately not here.
Speaker 1: I wish diesel would become more prevalently used in our country. But yeah, it's it is a thing. Wow, And I didn't know Mexico is like that. Typically, you you pay them out and it stops at the proper mount. It doesn't just rocking. Okay, wow, people just be out here, live in their wildest you know. Anyway, A right, So let's get back to the flotilla conversation. God, we took many side tangents there. The interception of the flotilla has sparked global outrage, with protests erupting in Germany and Italy, with demonstrations taking to the streets with free Palestine banners. Colombian President Gustavo Petro announced that all Israeli diplomats in Colombia will be leaving the country following the blocking of the flotilla, while the Spanish Foreign Ministry said it was fully mobilized to provide all diplomatic and consular protection to our citizens. Interesting on Monday, nearly twenty, Democrat members of Congress called on President Trump to do everything in your power to ensure the safety of the flotilla and its unarmed civilian passengers, while also addressing the issue at the root of the voyage. Spain and Italy also said they would send navy ships to the area of the flotilla after activists said they were attacked by drones near Greece, reported the Associated Press. Although some vessels were damaged, no injuries were reported. We have another clip here. I want to say, this is Greta getting arrested. Let's check it out. There's no sound on this video, but oh here, yeah, so that was Greta. I guess getting ready to get off the flotilla. There was a troop there with the at least I would assume that's an idea of soldier. He's wearing a flack in kevlar. So anyway. Meanwhile, Israel has val to block the flotilla from reaching Gaza, arguing that an attempt to bypass the naval blockade violates international law and could support Hamas Obviously what people are saying Global s Mud flotilla said it in a post on Instagram. On Wednesday is a direct quote. The Israeli occupation navy forces are using active aggression on the global s mud flotilla Florida Florida vessel. I think that might have meant to say a flotilla vessel. Oh, the name of the vessel might be Florida, I don't know, has been deliberately rammed at sea. Yolaura, Metique and others have been targeted with water cannons. These illegal actions on unarmed humanitarian ships is a war crime. All passengers on board are unharmed. So that being said, when Greenpeace uses water cannons at ship of fishing vessels and things, is that seen as a illegal attacks on unarmed ships? I don't know. I'm not an expert of maritime law, but all right now, Greta Thumberg said in a social media post last month, Israel is systematically starving and bombing millions of people, aiming to erase an entire population as a continuation of decades of occupation, apartheid and deadly oppression. That's not inherently true, but again, if you look at the humanitarian crisis going on there, it's not it's yeah, under international laws, dates have legally legal obligations to act to stop this in their compliccency and apply real pressure. They are not just completely failing to live up to those obligations, but actively choosing not to. That is why we are sailing to step up our racist people to step up when our racist people in power failed to do so. We are sailing to challenge structures unable to prevent these war crimes from happening, not just in Gaza, but all over the world. We are sailing for world free of all kinds of racism and oppression. They gotta throw the buzzwords. They got to throw the buzzwords. That is how this goes. We talked about what the Columbian president says, a group of Democratic senators, we talked about them, and we talked about what the Israeli Foreign Minister wrote on X. So what happens next? I guess we'll see. This happened this today as of time of recording, So there's going to be a lot of things that come of this. With this being said, and we're still talking Middle Eastern kinds of conversation here. Associated Press report Iran begins rebuilding miss sites, but key component is missing. Now I should give the misnomer. Little disclaimer here, they are claiming that they are rebuilding their nuclear energy sites, not their missile sites. But depending on the source that you read, you don't need yellow cake in order to make nuclear power. So if you're going through the process of making yellow cake, one could reasonably assume that that is going to be used for other purposes. But let's dig in here in Dubai, this is where this report comes from. Iran has begun rebuilding missile production sites targeted by Israel during its twelve day war in June. Satellite images analyze the Associated Press show but a key component is likely still missing, the large mixers needed to produce solid fuel for the weapons. Reconstituting the missile program is crucial for the Islamic Republic, which believes another round of war with Israel may have happen. The missiles are of one of Iran's few military deterrens after the war decimated its air defense systems, something that Tehran long has insisted will never be included in negotiations with the West. Missile experts told AP that obtaining the mixers is a goal for Tehran, particularly as it prepares for possible UN sanctions to be reimposed on the country later this month. It's not later this month where that's the next art we're we're going to talk about. The sanctions would penalize any development of missile programs, among other measures. In address to the UN General Assembly on Wednesday, Iranian President Musad Pseshk Pezeshkin blamed the Israeli attacks on the separate US bombing oh and the separate US bombing of Iran nuclear sites for dealing a grievous blow to peace negotiations. So them bombing the nuclear sites of a nation that goes out of its way to support known terrorist groups bits on peace negotiat all right. Known as planetary mixers, the machines feature blades that revolve around a center point, like orbiting planets, and offer better mixing action than other types of equipment. Iran could purchase them from China, where experts and US officials say they've purchased missile fuel ingredients and other components in the past, which absolutely they have. If they're able to reacquire some key things like planetary mixers, then that infrastructure is still there and ready to get rolling again, said Sam Lair, a research associate at the James Martin Center for Non Proliferation Studies who studied Iranian missile sites. Iran's mission to the United Nations did not respond to questions about the country's efforts to rebuild the missile program. And then we talked about Israeli. They had a war that targeted solid fuel missile sites. Everybody knows about the Twelve Day War. Nothing new there. Chinese mixers are seen at a Syria missile site affiliated with Iran. Now Iran may choose to rely on China to obtain mixers and the chemicals to make solid fuel. Such chemicals may have caused a massive explosion in April that killed at least seventy people out of port in Iran. Iran has still not explained the blast, which happened as its diplomats met with Americans in Oman over its nuclear program. Just days after the explosion, the US State Department sanctioned Chinese firms it said provided the Islamic Republic with ballistic missile propellant ingredients. And if I'm not mistaken, we actually talked about that on a previous episode of The Cajun Night. Meanwhile, Iran's Revolutionary Guard likely supplied a planetary mixer to an underground ballistic missile construction facility in Syria near the town of Massiaf some one hundred and seventy kilometers or one hundred and fifty Freedom Units are one hundred and five rather Freedom units north of the capitol of Damascus, near the Lebanese border. Footage released by the Israeli military months after the September twenty twenty four raid on the facility showed the mixer, which boy resemblance to others sold online by the Chinese firms. Iran's president and military officials visited Beijing earlier this month for China's Victory Day parade. I don't know what they're celebrating victory over, but they show enough have a victory Day parade. Iran's government has provided no detailed readout on what Pezeshkian said to the Chinese president Ji and China state run media offered no indications that Tehran as for help. So they're saying that it's possible that they will buy some things from China. It's not a guarantee. But with that being said, Iran is saying that if they continue these things, they may experience more sanctions and with that being said, you and impose a snapback sanctions on Iran over nuclear program. This is from three days ago. Let's watch this together.
Speaker 13: Sweeping United Nations sanctions on Iran over its long contested nuclear program have just been put into place. These sanctions will target Iran's ballistic missile program as well as senior leadership within the Islamic public, and it comes as part of Iran's twenty fifteen nuclear deal with world powers, which created a mechanism by which any party to that deal could declare Iran in non compliance. Now, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom put these sanctions into place after a thirty day window. They say that Iran hadn't done enough to negotiate with the West and also hadn't opened up its program to United Nations nuclear inspectors after its war in June with Israel. Now, Iran maintains that the implementation of these sanctions is not allowed. They say they're doing a lot to negotiate with the West. However, the European nations note that Iran has been enriching uranium to a level far beyond that which any other peaceful program does. Moving forward, it remains unclear just how Iran is going to react to this. Some within the country have said that Iran should withdraw from the Nuclear non Proliferation Treaty. Others have hinted that Iran could rush towards a nuclear weapon. But as of right now, Iran is waking up to a new world in which these sanctions are reimposed. Aron's economy is already ailing, and what it does moving forward could see tensions rice further in a Middle East already on edge over the Israel Hamas war in the Gaza strip.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's read in here. This is an article from The Hill. US targets Iran's nuclear program with new sanctions. Again. This was actually released today as a time of recording this afternoon. You know what, let's see here, there's another quick clip. I wonder if there's actually gonna be decent sound on this One's listen. It's not gonna have any kind of real wording. It's just words at the bottom. Let's read about it. The Trump administration on Wednesday today, as a ton of recording, announced a new round of sanctions on Iran in support of snapback United Nations Security Council penalties on the country that mark the formal end of the Obama era nuclear Deal. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that the US is designated is designating dozens of individuals and entities involved in Iran's nuclear program, its weapons procurement network, and military aircraft programs. The US is also adding a new export restrictions on twenty six entities and three addresses linked to Iran's procurement efforts. The secretary said, the United States today announced the imposition of sanctions in support of the snap back and UN sanctions. This is a direct quote from Rubio, pretty much reiterating what I just said. The action announced today shows that Iran is actively attempting to procure components and technologies in support of its proliferation programs. The move by the US follows a decision by France, Germany, and the United Kingdom to invoke the snapback mechanism to reimpose UN Security Council sanctions on around over its nuclear program. The three European countries face in October deadline to reimpose sanctions under the terms of the twenty fifteen Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran Nuclear Deal. President Trump withdrew the US from the Joint I'm sorry. The JCPOA as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action in twenty nineteen, and Iran remained a party to the agreement until twenty twenty. While Trump earlier this year engaged in Iran engaged Iran in talks over the nuclear program, the president Joint Israeli strikes against Iran's nuclear program in June. Trump's Special Envoy for the Peace Missions, Steve Whitkoff, said last week the US is still talking with Iran. Over the past six years, the three European countries sought to keep the JCPOA alive and negotiate with Iran to return to the terms of the deal. The country's delayed invoking the snapback mechanism until the last possible moment on September twenty ninth. The reimposition of UN sanctions is not the end of diplomacy, the country said. In a statement on Monday, These three countries said we urge Iran to refrain from any escalatory action and return to the compliance with its legally binding safeguards obligation. The E three will con continue to work with all parties towards a new diplomatic solution to ensure Iran never gets a nuclear weapon. So yeah, the sanctions on Iran are back on the menu, and they have no intentions of slowing down anytime soon. So with that being said, let's move on to another conversation here. I don't know how many people heard about the Russian submarine that sent up an SOS signal. There's a Russian nuclear sub that was traveling through the Strait of Gibraltar. Something happened, something cataclysmic happened on the submarine. This is four days ago this video is released. They sent up an SOS signal and the British, as a matter of fact, were on their way to try to help. There was a little bit of some contention. But let's learn about this together. This is a video talking about it, and then we're going to read an article. Let's get into it.
Speaker 14: A Russian submarine capable of carrying nuclear weapons suffered a serious accident in the Mediterranean. According to reports, fuel is now said to be leaking from Putin's two hundred and forty two foot kilo class submarine Novorossiska, creating an explosive hazard. The submarine was reportedly spotted surfaced in the Strait of Gibraltar this week. A Russian telegram channel which has links to spooks and other insiders with more than three hundred thirty thousand subscribers, reported that fuel is accumulating in the hold and the sub is at risk of explosion. The crew may have no choice but to pump out the hold directly into the sea. The report added it read Novorossisk, currently on combat duty in the Mediterranean Sea, is experiencing serious technical problems due to damage in the fuel system. Fuel is leaking directly into the hold. There are no spare parts for repairs or qualified specialists on the submarine, and the crew is unable to fix the malfunctions. The serious accident has caused other problems as well. The accumulated fuel in the hold is an explosive hazard. The source believes the crew has no choice but to start pumping out the hold directly into the sea. The channel, which specializes in leaks from the Russian security services and law enforcement, gave no further details on the incident.
Speaker 9: The incident is.
Speaker 14: A chilling echo of the Course submarine disaster, which sank after exploding in an accident on August twelfth, two thousand in the Barren Sea.
Speaker 1: We talked about that situation with that Russian submarine. I want to say just a couple of weeks ago as a matter of fact, but either way it goes. So, this submarine was on combat duty quote unquote in the Mediterranean Sea and when this took place. Per maritime international law, all countries that received the SOA signal have to buy obligation of maritime law have to help if there is a ship or some sort of a vessel in need like this. So I think it's actually kind of a cool thing that NATO nations are still willing to help a Russian sub if they come in some sort of a situation. But let's read more about it here. Russia. This is from the Economic Times. The Russian attack submarine suffered serious malfunctions at risk of explosion in the Mediterranean. The Russian Kilo class diesel electric attack submarine no novarusic. Yeah, I don't speak. The Russian part of Russia's Black Sea fleet and currently on combat duty in the Mediterranean Sea, is reportedly facing a severe technical malfunction involving a fuel leak that has created a significant explosion risk. The two hundred and forty two foot submarine manned by a crew of fifty two was forced above water near the Strait of Gibraltar recently after technical issues forced it above water. Reports from the Sun indicate damage of the vessel's fuel system that caused the fuel to leak directly into the hold, accumulating and creating a volatile situation inside the sub. Now the television channel a lot of letters there, known for its insider information from Russian security and law enforcement agencies warned that the crew's only option maybe to pump the accumulating fuel directly into the Mediterranean Sea to prevent a catastrophic explosion. The sub is known to have the capability of carrying a new your capable caliber cruise missile, representing a critical component of the Black Sea Fleet's offensive capabilities. The submarine can remain submerged for forty five days, underscoring its strategic value only forty five days. I mean, all right, I'm sure that Russia also has some subs that are capable of doing like longer stints. But all right, that's a thing, I guess. I mean, they're saying that it's a diesel electric sub. It's not a nuclear powered sub They're saying that it's capable of carrying the caliber missiles. So yeah, okay, nuclear sub doesn't mean nuclear powered on this one. Fair enough. The incident draws unnerving parallels to the two thousand Kursk submarine disaster, where faulty torpedo propulsion led to explosions that sank the Oscar two class submarine and killed one hundred and eighteen sailors aboard. Moving on, it says British Royal Navy officials have closely monitored the sub, which was involved in regional deployments, including earlier patrols through the English Channel. Additional region tensions accompanying the submarine's technical woes. A Ukrainian drone strike recently targeted the Russian port city of Novorosisk, killing two and prompting a state of emergency declaration. However, port infrastructure remained largely intact and oil and grain exports continue with minimal disruption. The sub shares its class with the rostov On Dawn submarine, reportedly destroyed by Ukrainian forces in August of twenty twenty four. Both submarines serve as key assets with Russia's nuclear capable submarine fleet. Some just wanted to bring this up as far as the international news is concerned, Russian submarine had some issues they surfaced. The crew is fine. Don't know how long it's going to take for them to actually get this fixed, especially as they are ported in a NATO country and NATO has all the kind of sanctions and barriers between anything dealing with Russia. Now that being said, the Russian naval base in Syria right now, I would believe would be where this sub would be trying to get back to to get the repairs made. Perhaps Russia will be able to send out another boat to give this one a tow to bring it back to the port and it could be you know, fixed in a timely manner. I don't know. I do know that this is a pretty major blow to the Russian naval assets in this region by a long shot. Moving on to the next course of action. Oh, y'all, y'all, I wish this was a joke. I wish this was a joke. As we're talking about the English that we're willing to help Russia in their time of need. England has turmoil right now between their Muslim refugee inhabitants and their English born and bred inhabitants. So now they are trying to outlaw first cousin marriages. You heard me right. England has had first cousin marriages legal precedent since nineteen forty, but they recently tried enacting a law to make them illegal. You have two sides of Parliament right now. Half of them are saying that this is obviously what needs to happen, because marrying and having children with your first cousin could lead to some serious birth defects and like, why are we even having this conversation. The other half is saying that removing this would be morally reprehensible and racist, ambigoted towards the Muslim population that's currently living in England, because this is a thing that they do so heavily and prevalently. And if you think that I am speaking on behalf of myself here, let's listen to the MPs discuss it themselves. Check this out.
Speaker 15: A ban on first cousin marriages could come into place in the UK. Conservative MP Richard Holden called for the ban in Parliament today, saying children of first cousins were at greater risk of birth defects, but independent MP Ikuba Muhammad said, instead of stigmatizing those in because of marriages, there should be further education for people from communities where these marriages are accepted. A band on first.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Ikbon Mohammad has taken to the stand and said, no, you cannot outlaw first cousin marriage. This is all right by HeLa and uh yeah, it's it's it's that wild. It's literally that wild. Sam, I see your hand raise, go ahead. I'm afraid of what you're about to say, by the way, but please weigh in.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: When I first heard this, because I heard this earlier today, the first thing I thought my mind was damp down, damp now.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, no, I can't even do that. That's that's disrespecting Leonard Skinner. How dare I can't do that? That's a sin?
Speaker 1: How about ding ding ding ding?
Speaker 4: I got a banjo. I don't know the motherfucker yet, but I got a banjo.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: The massed up thing is the the first pick image I after that I pictured was Hassan and his uncle Chank because uh, Hassan's grandparents are first cousins, and that's why he looked.
Speaker 4: That's probably why he so fucking retarded.
Speaker 1: It could be, honestly, And then what's the what's her name, she's the congresswoman oman Omar. Yeah, that she married brother to get America, Yeah, to get past this to the United States. She married her brother. And people sidestep that this is a real thing in that culture and this is a problem.
Speaker 4: This is a real question, dude.
Speaker 5: They also you gotta keep in mind that there's there is that there is laws here, thank god, But they this is the same groups of people that that that they believe. Besides marying six year old, you can have relations with a goat and be okay.
Speaker 1: Now, it depends on country to country and culture to culture. But if we are going to look at the stats and figures, yes, this is a thing that people of a certain religious faith deemed to be acceptable.
Speaker 5: But sure enough, I was shown a video phone like my my.
Speaker 4: Staff in c O. Cool guy.
Speaker 5: Oh, he showed me a video that he personally took when he was looking at on a bail of a rifle at night with the fucking but it ain't the heat sources I r Yeah, yeah, I ain't good with the I ain't good with.
Speaker 16: The he and I legitimate he showed the entire squad like the tire of male side and I was just like, why didn't you shoot the goat and to put the goat out of it?
Speaker 4: Because you can't hear it? Belton and all, hey you do.
Speaker 1: You got to pay them like two thousand American dollars. It's a thing, I know, I know, because you're taking away food from their table.
Speaker 4: They're gonna fuck it, then gut it, then eat it.
Speaker 1: I guess it makes them eat more tender big dog. I don't know. I don't know. What I will say is as far as this culture quote unquote, there's a reason why if anybody has ever seen videos of American troops in Afghanistan trying to train the UH the AA, and these dudes were like incapable of doing jumping jacks. There's a reason because when you do this for as long as they have been for thousands of years, just kind of cut off from the rest of the world, you'll get some inbreeding problems. This is this is a real thing. Now, before we get into it, I should say it is illegal in England for you to marry your parents, your aunts or uncles and your brothers and sisters like that. Is illegal, but first cousins it is okay, Tony, go ahead, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got three thoughts on this. I've brought up my old Pakistani co worker in the past and I asked him how he met his wife one time. He said it was a family reunion. I didn't really know how to continue the conversation after that. I'm pretty sure they were cousins of some guy. I'm sure maybe people don't know this, but Frederick the Great and Albert Einstein were both the product of first cousin marriages, So I guess sometimes the offspring are pretty successful.
Speaker 1: There's examples of that. The rothschilds, they are not allowed to marry outside of their family. They have to marry their second cousins. That's how they've kept the wealth in the family bloodlines as far as they have. And to your point, there's all kinds of examples of royalty marrying their family members. Since I'm ancient Egypt even so, like that's not unprecedented, but that doesn't make it okay, And you could see all of the inherent problems, Like if we're talking about ancient Egypt, King Todd had a club foot hip dysplasia and a cleft lip because he was so inbred. Let's not even talk about the Habsburg jaw, like there's there's all of these things.
Speaker 5: But continue, that's the gentleman, not the Spanish, because there's two lines of the Hapspogs.
Speaker 4: Just to clarify.
Speaker 1: Fair fair, But anyway, Tony, you had another thought.
Speaker 2: One more thing. Uh, the there used to be a lot of incests throughout Europe and Pagan Europe, and the Catholic Church really tried to squash it. In the in the eleventh century, there was the Council of Verona, and it tried to completely outlaw ancestor worship, and it also wouldn't let you marry anybody closer than your sixth cousin. Sixth is like really hard to track down that right now, the rule is third degree is the limit. Yeah, you can do fourth degree and because that means you have the same great great great grandparent or something like that.
Speaker 1: But the cousins, Yeah, there's no birth defects that will happen with the child if you're marrying your third cousin. Genetically speaking, the rule is broken at that point.
Speaker 2: But even still, man, yeah, he got like twelve point five percent of your DNN Common or something. But they were really trying to break the clan power structure of Europe at the time where there was lots of incest, and the Catholic Church did break that and we've not gone back to that luckily. That's all I got.
Speaker 1: But England did. England absolutely did. And like I said, it has been the law of the land in England to like marrying your first cousin is okay since nineteen forty five. So World War two ends and England's like, you know, we need to do to help repopulate this island. You start hooking up with our cousins. It's like wait, wait, bro, you're you're across the English Channel from the rest of Europe. Like you don't have to look that far at all, but okay, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Also, apparently in Alabama you can marry a second cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they actually faced some litigation issues a couple of years ago when they tried to make bality illegal there wastates. Well, in Alabama, it was legal up until very very recently. Out of seventeen votes of seventeen voters that were needed to make this happen, nine of them voted to keep be steality on the books. That's that's I don't know to what animal that it was, I don't I don't know, I don't know. I didn't look any deeper because at that point it's like Bama just be doing Bama shit, you know, and it's.
Speaker 4: It's crazy football.
Speaker 1: No, it's because most of their team wasn't born and raised in Alabama. That's what it is. But anyway, anyway, let's get into the controversial report on quote unquote benefits of first cousin marriage, pulled amid fierce backlash. A surprisingly common act with this that within some families, has become the center of national discourse, with calls to ban couples doing it in the future. We talked about this a moment ago year. The MP's outlined opposition calls to band first cousin marriage in the UK. Let's go ahead and listen to the some of the discourse.
Speaker 17: I believe to bring in the bell Bell Muhammad, thank you, mister speaker. As the right honorable Member for Basildon and Billaricky states there are documented health risks and marriage, and I agree this is an issue. There is this is an issue that needs greater awareness on virginity testing, forced marriages, and the freedom of women must be force marriage must be prevented, and the freedom of women must be protected at all times.
Speaker 1: Y'all realize he almost messed up. The freedom of women must be prevent I mean protected. You heard them, You heard them continuing.
Speaker 17: However, the way to address this is not to empower the state to ban adults from marrying each other, not least because I don't think it would be effective or enforceable. Instead, the matter needs to be approached as a health awareness issue and a cultural issue where women are being forced against their will to undergo marriage. In doing so, it is important to recognize for many people this is a highly sensitive issue and in discussing it which you try to step into the shoes of those who perhaps are not from the same culture as ours to better understand why the practice continues to be so widespread. An estimated thirty five to fifty percent of all Sub Saharan African populations either prefer or accept cousin marriages, and it is extremely common in the Middle East and in South Asia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was your boy. That was a guy who thinks that they need to keep it on the books because to do otherwise would empower the state, and you're taking freedom away from women and by outlawing first cousin marriage. And I love how he said our culture as in, it's crazy that he counts himself as a Yeah anyway, okay. A major health authority has pulled in recent reports citing the quote unquote benefits of first cousin marriage after it sparked widespread outrage. The UK's National Health Service came under fire after publishing guidance that experts claim promoted inter family unions despite well documented concerns about the increased risks of birth effects. Research research cited in the articles titled should the UK Government ban first cousin marriage describes various potential benefits of marrying first cousins, including stronger extended family supports systems and economic advantages.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: But many were quick to point out the report published in NHS England's Genomics Genomics Genomics Education program last week failed to properly assess the risk associated with having children with a once removed relative. So we have a quick clip here. It says I just married my first cousin and I don't know what group these people would be, but just judging I don't know this for a fact, but just judging by the look and the apparel, I'm just going to guesstimate that these are gypsies. I don't know that, but let's check it out. This is a huge wedding that featured seventy three best men and seven bridesmaids. Let's check it out.
Speaker 18: Both families are out in force to celebrate tomorrow's wedding between Chantelle and Jim, her first cousin. But as well as throwing a party, the bride's family will often keep with another costly traveler tradition.
Speaker 1: In the olden days, the bride's father and mother had.
Speaker 11: To pay all the money to the groom's perils and it was called a tower rate.
Speaker 16: And there are tradition in the traveling community in well in Rakil anyway, whenever other people have still held on to the exposition, so the fouaries can be fairly substantial.
Speaker 1: Now I can't say for Deafinis.
Speaker 19: From when I heard they could.
Speaker 17: Range emyging between fifty to one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Thousands, and I was correct. The traveler slash gypsy community would be the wedding that that was first cousins and that's just a tradition. In certain cultures, first cousins are determined as a relative who is the child of a parent's sibling. They also share a set of grandparents. In Australia, marrying a cousin is generally legal under the Federal Marriage Act of nineteen sixty one, as there is no specific prohibitions against it. Gotta say this checks out. Australia is still a part of the British Commonwealth, so you know. Anyway. The UK and other countries across Europe take a similar legal stance, though the Act is becoming increasingly scrutinized, particularly by doctors who warned that children of firstborn cousins are more likely to experience an array of health problems. The BBC reports, Yeah, that's not even a disputable fact. That's a disputable point. That's a documented fact, but all right, In every pregnancy there is a two to three percent risk that a child from two unrelated people will have a birth defect or disability. However, the risk will double to about five to six percent when the parents are first cousins. In western countries, the practice is now widely deemed taboo, but in other cultures such as the Middle East, Africa and Asia. It is still a common occurrence. Well, we're not talking about those places, are we anyway, We're talking about the West. Cultures that practice and encourage first cousin relationships have also been linked to the oppression of women in the since de deleted excuse me, yeah. In the sense deleted NHS article, it was explained that first cousin marriages have been legal in the UK since the fifteen hundreds, when King Henry the Eighth married Catherine Howard, his ex wife's cousin. That's different. You're marrying the cousin of your ex wife. That is not. Uh wow, okay anyway, and also noted that the inner family marriages have long been subject of scientific discussion due to the increased risk risk of inherited diseases, and discussed other external factors like alcohol use during pregnancy, smoking, and the age of the parents. Yeah, yeah, no, no shit. The report pointed out that none of these factors are banned in the UK, but they should be. That's the point here. Doctor Patrick Nash, an expert on religious law and director of the Pharaoh's Foundation Social Science research group in Oxford, called the guidance truly dismaying cousin marriage is incests, plain and simple, and needs to be banned with the utmost urgency. There is no quote unquote balance to be struck between the cultural lifestyle choice and the severe public health implications it occurs or incurs. He told The Telegraph. This official article is deep, deeply misleading and should be retracted with an apology so the public is not misled by omission or have truths. The NHS has since removed the report from its website in response to the backlash, after earlier defending its research. The article, published on the website of the Genomics Education Program, is a summary of existing scientific research and the public policy debate. A spokesperson for the National Health Authority said it is not expressing an nhsview. It is estimated that more than ten percent of all marriages worldwide are between first or second cousins. Those stats are difficult to accurately record since such marriages have long been an underground phenomenon, largely due to incest related stigma. Again, no shit. From October first, Connecticut has been knowingly marrying a first cousin. According to the US SUN, Currently twenty four US states prohibited and eight states allow it only under specific conditions. Those eight states are Illinois, Arizona, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, Tennessee, Utah, and Wisconsin. Just so we're clear, Norway banned cousin marriages in twenty twenty three, and a planned ban is set to take place in Sweden from the mid of middle of twenty twenty six. They have a couple of other pictures here where it's how many months have you guys been together? Only two months? As we had to keep our relationship quiet because we are cousins. Like this, This is a thing that these people are proud of. Yeah, here we go, it continues. There are now similar calls for the UK to follow suit, with the Conservative Party recently proposing a bill that would see an end too cousin marriages amid growing public health concerns. However, God and always however, there are some that argue that the legislation would be discriminatory and culturally insensitive, with experts claiming education is way better, a better way of dealing with the declining trend. In the midst of the public debate, Faz, a woman from Grimsby in the portion of England, went public with her relationship with a family member, Ania, who is eighteen.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: But the couple have now found themselves at the heart of a barrage of abuse from mean trolls, who have described their story as something from the eighteen hundreds. Fair enough. Posting on social media, Faz or Faz answer their question about how long the pair whose parents or siblings have been together. That's the two that we see here. They have been together only two months officially because they had to keep their relationship secret because their cousins.
Speaker 20: Wow.
Speaker 1: Social media users were gobsmacked by the fact that the couples are related and declaring it wild and shocking. In the comments, he said, they are keeping it in the family hashtag relationship goals. So that's what's going on in the English House of Commons right now. They are debating if they should outlaw outlaw first cousin marriages. It's uh, it's pretty insane to me, but anyway.
Speaker 21: I think that the the incest thing is disgusting, but it's kind of uh funny in a way because the entire British fucking royal line from Britain to all the way to Russia was all just one big ass.
Speaker 4: Extended family that really turns into a bush.
Speaker 1: I mean pretty much. That's what war war was about, right, it was.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it was so the Nicholas, Uh George, I don't want to say his name is George Nicholas.
Speaker 1: Huh you're talking.
Speaker 23: No, I'm talking about, Yeah, the the one that he and his family ask you.
Speaker 1: But he was a child, he's uh.
Speaker 24: Oh it was hell uh the TiSER and uh all uh, mister money bags and the English king.
Speaker 1: They're all cousins.
Speaker 23: They would play chess and everything and the middle uh Winhelm just never he never liked losing. And they so instead of them playing with chess as I got older, they started playing with men's lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's that also ties into why Germany got such bad the bad end of the stick as far as the end of World War One, because you know, it started off in Austria between Austria and Serbia, the assassination that took place of Archid Ferdinand, and then Germany, because of their alliances, sided with Austria because they had treaties cool cool. All these other countries aligned themselves as their treaties dictated cool. When it all came down and Germany lost the war, nobody gained anything. No, no territory was gained by any country on some real scales. Yeah, the divided maps around the world to break up colonies and stuff. But what I mean is nobody could say, ah, we won this, this and this from this encounter. Basically everybody just had to acknowledge that they just killed all of these dudes for the hell of it, and essentially they just like, well, we have to do something because the people are going to be pissed if we don't have anything to show for this war. So they just threw all of the financial burden onto Germany and to a level that Germany could have literally never paid that back. If World War iiO wouldn't have happened, Okay, if Hitler wouldn't have come through and all these things, Germany would still be paying the war reparations from World War One like to this day in twenty twenty five. So that's why Germany was so destitute, and why Hitler was seen as the hero who was trying to bring Germany back to its glory days and all these things. But yeah, it was absolutely a slugfest between cousins, and that's why all of Europe was the Kingdom of dot dot before World War One and afterwards it was the nation of dot dot dot and why then it became constitutional republics or uh some sort of a hybrid like you have in England and things like that. But anyway, so yeah.
Speaker 25: My question is, uh maji, I'm from Georgia, so my geography is bump fucked at best. Okay, it wasn't like between Germany and everything. Was that Germania or that punchier in Germany? But where was Prussia at In all? This wasn't that Germany.
Speaker 1: So Prussia was what we would now call Germany. Although it's depending on which you're talking about. That yeah, they would say that, but I mean, you gotta keep in mind, it depends on which section of time, right, Like, uh, Lithuania Poland alliance was a massive chunk of northern Europe for a very very long time. Then over time they got taken bit by bit by their neighbors. Prussia was a massive empire at one point in time of Europe and then they got broken down to kind of a little bit of Germany, a little bit of Austria kind of thing. Ottoman Empire came in with the Austria Hungary conversation so it got subdivided before this, But Prussia was the predecessor to Germany. That's an oversimplification, but that's kind of the for the for the conversation we're having here. That's the best way that I could put it.
Speaker 5: I was just double jacking, yeah, because my times doesn't always match up.
Speaker 1: So if we were talking in like the seventeen hundreds and even into the mid eighteen hundreds, it would have been Prussia. That's the best way that I could put that. So anyway, all right, now moving on to the next topic of discussion for this evening. Now we've gotten the incest talk out of the way. England be wildin' uh. This is from Army Recognition dot Com. The US doubles Estonia's hi Mar's artillery to twelve amid growing tensions between Russia and NATO. Again. This article was released two day as of time of recording. The United States has moved to expand in Estonia's penning Himar package, doubling launch to twelve and vastly increasing adam at attackums. Yeah, that's how they're pronouncing it, attack ems and Gimmler's stocks. Kiev Post reports the surge in long range precision munitions strengthens NATO's eastern flank and raises the turrents amid rising Russian military pressure around the Ballic region. And this does come amid the the air intrusion of Russian jets over Estonia, which didn't happen once or twice. Six times this year Russia has invaded Estonia's airspace. They invaded Poland's airspace the first time. It was with drones and it could have been seen as an accident. They got blown off core, something happened with the glitch in the system, no big deal. Then they continued to do it, and then last week Russia invaded United States air space with a bomber over Alaska. It's it's crazy. I think that Russia is really trying to test limits to see what the responses would be from NATO countries. They're trying to like soft launch something. I'm not saying that they are about to start launching an invasion into other countries. I don't think they have the facilities for this. I really don't think they have the capabilities to launch another warfront somewhere. But they are testing things right now and I'm not sure if this is them saber rattling or if this is them showing incompetence or if this is them just trying to have audacity, I don't know, but anyway. On October first, twenty twenty five, Kiev Post reported that the United States has quietly moved to expand Estonia's penning HIMAR package, like I said, increasing the number of M one four to two launchers and enlarging stocks of long range attack them's and Gimmler's rockets. The development comes amid heightened Russian military pressure around the Baltic region and Tellen's drive to harden deterrence with precision strike options that can hold critical targets at risk well beyond Estonia's borders. The centerpiece of the package is the high MARS right, that is, the M one four to two High Mobility Artillery Rocket System, a wheeled launcher that can fire both six round pods of guided rockets and single missile pods of attack THEMS, giving a small force the ability to shift from saturation fires to pinpoint deep strikes within minutes. Estonia previously pursued six launchers. The new reporting points to doubling of combat power, as a far deeper, magazine sized for sustained operations rather than symbolic presence. Continuing on here, at the equipment level, High Mars is built on a medium tactical truck chassis carrying one modular pod and a fully digital fire control system tied to GPS and inter inertial navigation. Yeah, the system is pretty sick if anybody has looked up how High Mars are actually guided. They can be guided from satellites, that is a thing that can take place, but they also can be guided just off of GPS coordinates, and they have three gyroscopic lasers basically inside of them that the rocket knows where it is because it knows where it isn't that it's the overarching theme of it. They do not require satellites in any way, shape or form to accurately launch and get good effect on effects on target. They are groundbreaking as far as the technology goes on the high More systems. But anyway, the system's hallmark is speed of action. Crews can arrive in a hide align, the launchers transit a fire mission ripple, rockets and displays before enemy sensors and counter battery systems. Q A response transportability, that's a word matters for the Baltic theater. High Mars fits inside a C one thirty for rapid reinforcements, while road mobility allows dispersal across Estonia's forested road network and pre surveyed firing points. The launcher software accepts full MLRS family of munitions, enabling Estonia to mix effects from unitary high explosive warheads for point targets, to alternative warheads for area suppression against troop concentrations and so skin vehicles. They go in more talking about the capabilities of these things, but I just thought it was worth mentioning that America is doubling Estonia's firepower when it comes to this. Now this to be said, we are going to take now a shift away from the foreign conversations and speak about what is going on in America. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with Russia. I'm not sure if this has to do with China, Iran, Israel, whatever. I don't know, but I am happy to report that Pete Hegseth, our Secretary of War, has absolutely taken the reins back. He has said, and I quote, that they are going to make it to where all combat roles must be from people that can meet the highest level of male physical fitness. He is taking away fat bodies from even the upper echelon of military members. Every military member from the four star generals all the way down to the lowliest of privates are going to have to be height and weight measured twice a year, and they are going to have two physical fitness tests every year. Now, the Marine Corps has already been doing something like this. For those that don't know, the Marine Corps is something called a PFT and a CFT. The PFT is the Physical Fitness test. The CFT is the combat fitness test. One of them consists of a three mile run, pull ups and crunches. Okay, the other one consists of a half mile run, a AMMO can lift, crunches, and a maneuver under fire. It's not an obstacle course, but it is a timed event where you have to do some maneuvers. You have to fireman carry a person, buddy drag a person. There is a grenade throw component of it, and that's for score. It's not an actual grenade, it's a dumb and grenade. But beside the point, the Marine Corps been implementing this for years and years and years. He is now saying that this is military wide, not just Army, not just Marine Corps. The base force is going to be required to conduct these types of things. I have a quick clip of some of the highlights of what he said, and we're going to talk about it more in depth. It is a it is a great time to be joining the military right now. Let's get into it today.
Speaker 26: At my direction, we are also adding a combat field test for combat arms units that must be executable in any environment, at any time and with combat equipment. These tests that look familiar. They'll resemble the Army Expert Physical Fitness Assessment or the Marine Corps Combat Fitness Test. I'm also directing that warfighters in combat jobs.
Speaker 4: Execute their Service Fitness.
Speaker 26: Test at a gender neutral age normed male standard scored above seventy percent. It all starts with physical fitness and appearance.
Speaker 1: If the Secretary of.
Speaker 26: War can do regular hard PT, so can every member of our joint force. Frankly, it's tiring to look out at combat formations, or really any formation and see fat troops. Likewise, it's completely unacceptable to see fat generals and admirals in the halls of the Pentagon and leading commands around the country, in the world.
Speaker 1: It's a bad look. I have to agree with every single thing he just said. Let's keep going. It is bad and it's not who we are.
Speaker 26: Also today, at my direction, every warrior across our joint Force is required to do pt every duty day should be common SATs. I mean most units do that already, but we're codifying and we're not talking like hot yoga and stretching.
Speaker 1: Real hard PTE.
Speaker 26: There's either as a unit or as an individual at every level, from the joint chiefs to everyone in this room to the youngest private leaders set the standard, and so many of you do this already.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is no more kickball as your form of pt There's no more going out and doing some hot yoga as your form of physical training. No, we're talking about actually getting out there and moving some iron, getting out there and really doing rock marches and flak runs and things like this. Yes, I am here for this bullshit.
Speaker 26: Let's go active, guard and reserve. This also means grooming standards. No more beards, long hair, superficial individual expression. We're gonna cut our hair, shave our beards, and adhere to standards because it's like the broken windows.
Speaker 11: Theory of policing.
Speaker 26: It's like when you let the small stuff go, the big stuff eventually goes, so you have to address the small stuff. This is on duty in the field and in the rear. If you want a beard, you can join special forces.
Speaker 1: If not, then shave.
Speaker 26: We don't have a military full of Nordic pagans, but unfortunately we have had leaders who either refuse to call bs and enforced standards, or leaders who felt like they were not allowed to standards.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is true. Now. Granted, while I was in the Marine Corps, I had to shave twice a day and I hated it. I absolutely did, which is why I have grown the beard that I have grown and why my hair is long, specifically because I hated doing these things while I was in but I adhere to the standard because that was the way it was. They have in recent years said that if you, for religious reasons needed to grow a beard, the military was going to allow it. And for the record, it's not just Nordic pagan's, although there was that massive chunk of them. I even know personally some Christians that quoted a section of Leviticus and said that for that reason they were allowed to grow their beard. Secretary of War has said, no longer, you're either going to adhere to the standard or you're gonna find a new job. I like it. I'm liking that we are getting back to this. Let's go.
Speaker 26: Both are unacceptable and that's why today, at my direction, the era of unprofessional appearance is over.
Speaker 1: No more beardoz.
Speaker 26: The era of rampant and ridiculous shaving profiles is done. Simply put, if you do not meet the male level physical standards for combat positions, cannot pass a PT test, or don't want to shave and look professional, it's time for a new position or a new profession.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I am so here for what Haig Seth is doing. And keep this in mind, peek hegg Seth is a combat veteran. He led troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. So it's not like this is some you know. Usually the Secretary of Defense, former Secretary of Defense now Secretary of War, which is how it should be, has been somebody that was appointed by a podus. Sometimes they were a veteran, sometimes they were not. I will give Trump credit for that. He did put in mad Dog Maddie the first go round, but unfortunately he would not listen when mad Dog said that we needed to do certain things a certain way. And for that reason, General James Maddis left the position. He resigned. Pete hegg Seth is trying to basically reattach the well, I don't want to say that because there are women that also serve in our military. Valiantly. He is putting real backbone back into the military. And because of this, multiple generals are saying that they're about to resign because this is an infringement on personal rights and liberties and freedoms. You sign those away when you join the military. You don't do that anymore. You don't have freedom of speech and freedom of expression and these types of things. Well, I'm still an individual, no. See, whenever you join the military, you're a part of a unit. You're a part of something bigger, and you have to adhere to the standards of that organization or you're no longer a part of the organization. And if you don't like it, don't join. I'm here for this, but let's get into the article here. General's silent as heg Seth ends Warrior Ethos rally with out with the millies and in with the patents now, I should also say, and I'm sure they're gonna get into in this article. He also has said drill instructors are now allowed to put their hands on recruits, and they're allowed to use foul language. They're allowed to flip racks, They're allowed to shark attack, which is something that Army boot camp would know a thing about. Basically, for the past I would argue ten years, but maybe even further back than that, boot camp and recruit training across the board has suffered. The standards have dropped to make it more inclusive, more open to people who you know, not so mean, easier, some might say, and heg Seth is saying no longer. The military is not a social experiment. It is a force that should be the most proficient and efficient at killing the bad guys. That is what the military is for the bar, none drop of the hat. It is what it is. The military needs to be the most vicious fighting force who is the best at killing the bad guys. Period. I'm here for this. Uh. Before I read the article, I see is Sam, go ahead?
Speaker 4: What does it mean the ads can put the hands on you now?
Speaker 5: I went in at in October twenty eighteen, and everything graduated January of nineteen. My I in my in boot gamp, I recruit Malvadoff, not smart and everything, and all I heard was the I saw it, but the drenal shout.
Speaker 4: He caught him in the gut and picked him up.
Speaker 5: He punched the shit out of him and picked him up off the ground with said punch, So.
Speaker 1: That drill instructor would have lost his job if that incident would have been reported, because for years now, drill instructors have not been allowed to use foul language at their recruits, let alone put their hands on them. That's mean, that's so mean. So when Hegseth gave this speech and I listened to it, it was about an hour long speech. Today, as a matter of fact, he broke it down like this, His oldest son is fifteen years old, and if his son wants to join the military, he would like for the military to be in a state where they would make sure that his son would be the safest possible. And he doesn't mean a boot camp, he means in combat. Right, we got to make sure that you're training these people properly. You are instilling within them the reality of combat and that this is not a place for feelings. As a matter of fact, there's almost nowhere in the military for feelings. So that being said, he said, using the Golden rule here, as Jesus said, do unto others as you had had them do unto you, Do unto your units what you would have these units due to your children. If your child was to join the military right now, would you rather be a place where feelings matter or would you rather be a place that is so well trained and so well equipped that they would be able to handle whatever combat situation came into the forefront. That's just the breakdown of it. So drill instructors are now and drill sergeants and cadres, and I'm not just saying Marine Corps, this is military wide, are going to be reinstilled. They're let off the leash. It is go time at boot camp and that's amazing. And the standards as far as physical fitness are concerned, are going to be back to where they once were. Now that being said, recruiting numbers have been down for a good little while here, but as they are making it more and more appealing to the younger generation to join the military. They're wanting to get the best of the best, and you can't do that if you drop standards. So let's get into it here. He also said, out with the millies and in with the patents. I like this a lot. As a matter of fact, more than eight hundred of America's top military leaders sat silent and showed no reaction as x Fox News host turned Pentagon chief Pete Hegseth issued a series of new directives that will make it harder for women to serve in combat and easier for personnel to engage in hazing and bullying without repercussions at an unprecedented gathering at the Marine Corps base in Quatico, Virginia, Tuesday. I gotta say this too. We need to bring hazing back. We really really do. Yes, there's also the possibility that things get taken too far, and when that does happen, we need to have real action against this. However, if we are talking about combat roles, he is invaluable to troop readiness. I see no separation between the two. You cannot have it without the other. And this is the way it's been in warrior cultures since the beginning of time. I'm sorry it is true. Anyway, let's move in here. The Secretary of War, a title not used by the US head of military since its establishment in nineteen forty seven, but revived by President Trump earlier this month, told the group of admirals, generals and their senior enlisted advisors he was ending the war on warriors, and complained that too many of their peers had been put in their roles for the wrong reasons, including their race and gender. Also, that's not hypothetical, that is a fact. DEI was the reason why a lot of promotions took place. A lot of people that were not best suited for the role were put into the role because of that. But anyway, Standing in front of a large American flag backdrop, he attacked by name several of the leaders retired peers, telling them that the department's compass heading was clear out with the Charelli and Mackenzie's and Millie's and in with the Stocksdales, Schwartzkoff's and patents, Hexeth said, denigrating former Army Vice Chief of Staff General Peter Charelli, US Central Command Command commander and Marine Corps General Kenneth McKenzie junior and ex Joint chiefs of Staff Chairman and Army General Mark Milly, each of whom had been critical of Trump and his administration. Y'all ill bet they were, And if anybody would like to look at what they did while they were in the military and some of the stances that they were taking, it's disturbing that these gentlemen were put in the positions they were in when they had that type of politicization of their roles. Inherently, the military is supposed to be a political You can vote however you want to vote. You can have your political ideologies. You can discuss that with your peer group if you would like. But while you're at work, your job is to follow the orders of the guy ahead of you, and at the end of the day, it's to the needs of the Marine Corps, the needs of the Army, the needs of the Navy, whatever the case is, and you answer if for no one else to potus. You may hate the guy, you may not have voted for him. You may disagree with the war that's being waives in dot dot dot and you don't want to be deployed to it. That sucks, That really sucks. But you signed up to serve the president regardless. I served under Obama. I disagree with almost every single thing that man ever did or said, but I served because that was what I wanted to do. That was my job. Didn't matter if it was somebody that I did or did not approve of. My job was to follow the orders, the lawful orders of the command ahead of me, plain and simple. Continuing here, it says, the sooner we have the right people, the sooner we can advance the right policies, he added. Heg Seth also growsed about efforts to open up combat roles to women and initiatives to weed out so called toxic leaders, and blamed foolish and reckless politicians for having set the wrong compass and causing the Pentagon to lose its way. I have to say I agree one hundred percent. I absolutely agree one hundred percent. Toxic leaders are a thing. They absolutely are. In every job you'll ever work, there's a possibility of having a toxic manager, a toxic foreman, a toxic leader. That being said, a lot of these toxic leaders, at least in the last fifteen years, were put in place, and we're allowed to be toxic because any initiative to correct actions of a lower enlisted personnel would be met with a case being brought against them because, well, he's only saying that to me because he's sexist, or he's racist, or he's bigoted. This is that's why he's being so mean to me. It's not because I suck at my job or because I'm an incompetent asshole. It's because he's such a bigot. And because of that, only toxic leaders really saw any true advancement. There is exceptions. I'm not saying this is one hundred percent rule, but anybody in the military right now, I promise you understand and resonate with what I'm saying right now. Resonate rather, heg Seth, an Iraq war veteran who attained the rank of major in the Army National Guard but became a critic of de Penton's effort to open up military surface to women, racial minorities and LGBT plus persons, said the War Department must restore a ruthless, dispassionate, and common sense application of standards that are uniform, gender neutral, and high. Again, this article is trying to spin this in a negative way because it's from the UK. But I have to say I agree for the record, it was never about racial minorities at all. If you want to see a really good snapshot of the American population, look at any Victor Line unit that's infantry in the Marine Corps right now. You will see people of all religious backgrounds, all socioeconomic backgrounds, all racial backgrounds. Some of them are a part of the alphabet people, some of them Martin, it doesn't matter. And at this current time you'll see women. And here's my issue with that. I don't inherently have a problem with a woman in combat roles if they can hold the standard. If you can carry a two hundred and fifty pound dude with his whole kit on and his pack, and you can fireman carry him to get him to safety if he goes down, hey, get after it. If you can meet the standards, I got no problem with it. If you can't, then you don't belong in a combat role. That's not sexist or racist or bigoted to say this combat doesn't care what color you are, what sex you are, if you're a good person. When bullets start flying and people start going down, the rules of what is quote unquote correct, politically correct and DEI and all it that is instantly removed from the conversation. It is now about what you can do and what you can't do. So heg Sath is trying to put that back in the forefront, and I agree. He told the assembled leaders that he was issuing a directive to ensure that every designated combat arms role in all branches returned to the highest male standards only because that's how it should be, all but reversing the twenty fifteen directive from the Defense Secretary Ashton Carter to open up all combat roles to women. And for the record, personally, I know women veterans who are super happy about this. As a matter of fact, very close to me. I have women who are veterans who disagree with having females anywhere near combat roles because of the reasons that I'm saying right now, if you don't meet the male level physical standards for combat positions, it's time for a new position or a new profession. He said. If women can make it excellent. If women can make it excellent, If not, it is what it is. But if that means no women qualify for some combat jobs, so be it. I love this, I absolutely love this. The War Secretary also claimed that the Pentagon had lowered standards to hit racial quotas as well, which it did, and said that the revised standards of the promulg promulgated promulgating. I actually don't know what that word is. The standards that he was talking about are based on what he called the nineteen ninety test, which compares today's standards to those in nineteen ninety, a time when women were barred from combat roles and LGBT persons were banned from serving. The nineteen nineties test is simple. What we are telling are what were the military standards in nineteen ninety and if they have changed, tell me why it was necessary a necessary change based on the evolving and landscape of combat or was the change due to a softening, weakening, or gender based pursuit of other priorities. That's a very basic question. If the standards changed, explain why that was a good idea. Because this standard made it more of an issue for us to be combat ready. And if you cannot provide that, it goes away. In addition to rolling back standards to make it harder for women to serve in combat. Heg Seth also told military leaders he was rolling back long standing policies meant to prevent hazing and bullying in the ranks. He complained the Pentagon initiatives to eliminate toxic leadership, including races and sexi's behavior by supervisors had effectively lowered standards and empowered complainers to attack effective leaders. This is true direct quote here. Real toxic leadership is endangering subordinates with low standards. Real toxic leadership is promoting people based on immutable characteristics or quotas instead of based on merit. Real toxic leadership is promoting destructive ideas that are in anathema to the Constitution and the laws of the nature and Nature's God, he said, adding later that the definition of toxic has been turned upside down and the definitions of bullying and hazing have been weaponized and bastardized. I agree with every single point that he made in the speech, and if you haven't watched the entire speech, I highly recommend that you do. But this kind of goes in line with what I think is about to take place. I don't know this for a fact, I really don't. I am saying this with no basis whatsoever, but judging from the writing on the walls here and acknowledging the telltale signs, I believe that within the next before Trump gets out of office, I should say it would not surprise me in the slightest if America does go back into war in some way against someone I don't know who. There's there's a list of countries that very well could be the new bad guy that you're gonna hear about on your mainstream media source. It just makes sense to me. America is a warring tribe. We always have been. Up until COVID we had only seen what was it, nine years of peace in over two hundred years of existence. There's a reason for that. We do best when we are at war America as a whole. Now, I'm not saying that we should go pick a fight. I'm not saying that we should go try to give some people some freedom. We na not that. There are plenty of bad guys around the world that need some killing for sure, and if America is going to play the role of the world police, then perhaps it's time that we do just that. I don't know this to be a fact, it's very possible that we'll be going to war against China or Russia or Iran or Venezuela or there's a list. There's literally a list. I don't know. There's a bunch of possibilities here. But the fact that they are upping signing bonuses the fact that they are trying to recruit all different people right now, and the fact that they are trying to raise the standards. Not to mention, they are talking about making it more accessible for military members to get on gear. Yes, we're talking doing a cycle getting some peptides in you. Which Before anybody says that that's unfair and unconstitutional, keep in mind China is giving their troops testosterone right now, and I'm not against that. For the record, I don't know why you wouldn't want your military to be at their absolute best and be the most efficient killing machines that you could have. That's their job now. I also believe that this should be done under the watch of the medical staff and personnel. I don't think that you should be giving your military members the go ahead to go and find street drugs in locker rooms and gyms and things like that and do this themselves. I'm saying you have to have a down cycle, you have to have an upcycle. There's a way to do this healthily. Right, So every year military members have to go in for a yearly physical, why not have the person conducting the physical and doing the blood work also be the one to administer the testosterone. And then the next year they don't get some, the next year they do. And you do this in a productive and healthy way. And if there is a situation where this one individual does not need any more testosterone, they don't need it, you have medical staffers that could be the ones to make that determination. I'm here for this. I am so so on board with this. But anyway, yeah, Secretary of War is putting the backbone, reinstating it, I should say, back into the US military. Praise be to God. All right now that being said, as we were talking about American military, Oregon mayors denounced Trump's troop deployment in Portland. That's right, Portland, Oregon is about to have troops deployed to it to protect the federal buildings. We're going to talk about that in the implications a little bit more, but for now, let's listen in to KGW News.
Speaker 2: For in Cook now a Catherine.
Speaker 1: More than a dozen local mayors are now pushing back against the President's plan to deploy troops David.
Speaker 27: With that show of solidarity, that group of mayors sent a message this is not just a Portland issue. They also stressed that the National Guard troops caught in the middle of all of this are our neighbors and friends.
Speaker 9: The number of troops that we want or need is zero.
Speaker 27: The number of Oregon mayors backing Portland Mayor Keith Wilson seventeen. On Monday, they stood behind him literally and figuratively, denouncing the Trump administration's deployment of Oregon National Guard members to what the President referred to as war ravaged Portland. Among them Beaverton Mayor Lacey Batty.
Speaker 19: We stand here today to tell the President he's listening to the wrong people. The President cannot watch footage from over a half a decade ago and believe this is the Portland that we're standing in today.
Speaker 27: In a joint statement, the mayors said they'd pursue all legal and legislative options to deny their jurisdiction's resources from supporting militarized federal actions, but to National Guard members themselves. The mayors, including Wilsonville's Sean O'Neil, offered only respect.
Speaker 20: I want to be clear, my criticism is directed at President Trump's decision, not at the men and women of the Oregon National Guard.
Speaker 10: When these volunteers answered the call to service, they made a solemn promise to their communities and to the nation that the federal administration is now dishonoring.
Speaker 27: Mayor Joe Buck of Lake Oswego said, it's worse than that.
Speaker 13: Being used as props to feign safety is actually not safe for anyone.
Speaker 27: Many living in the suburbs whose mayors spoke out appreciated what they did.
Speaker 28: Personally, I'm grateful for that united front because I also reinforces what our governor has said about resisting the concept that Portland is war ravaged and we need federal troops.
Speaker 11: You can go up to Portland.
Speaker 1: There's no riots in the streets.
Speaker 11: There's none of that stuff going on around here.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 10: The justification for their presence in our cities is either a misunderstanding or a lie. I hope it is a misunderstanding that we can soon resolve.
Speaker 27: When it comes to potential protests in the face of National Guard troops. The mayor's urged people to be peaceful. They noted once again that Guard members are community members whose lives are also being impacted by the president's decision.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's break down a few things that they just said. Now, yes, it is within the president's jurisdiction to send Article ten troops, which is what they are to protect federal buildings. So I actually did a little extra deep dive into this, and we're going to read this article about it now from NBC News, and of course it's gonna make it out to be horrible that Trump is doing this. Here's the deal. Portland is war ravaged, and I know that from people that live in and around the Portland area. The eyewitnesses and the inhabitants of Portland that they just had on the news are living in a fantasy world. Now, I am not saying a fan they're living in because of cartels or the homeless population, or it's a combination. It is a cesspool Portland and it has been for quite some time. As a matter of fact, friends of mine that I had that live in Portland or outside of Portland, they would go into the city to go do a thing and event, whatever the case is. Multiple violent car break ins have happened every day, every single day. There is a homeless community there that is so large that it has basically taken over a massive section of the city. And these aren't just you know, just drug users that are not bothering anybody. These are people that are going out and committing violent crimes against the citizens of this city. And the mayor is doing nothing about it. The governor is absolutely not doing anything about it, because that's just what they do. And so now this whole thing started. The National Guard deployment to Portland is because of the ICE raids. There are so many protests because of what ICE is doing currently, and the last time Portland had protests like that, federal buildings were targets of some of the protesters. Currently, the National Guard is being deployed as of this moment, specifically to guard federal buildings in the city of Portland. And that is it. But this also goes in line with what Trump is talking about doing as far as sending troops to big cities all over the country to help clean up. Because here's the deal. If ICE raids take place and then there is I know what people are gonna say, don't they have police officers to protect these buildings. They have local police and stay police. Why would you need federal troops. Why do you need to deploy the National Guard? Hear me out protests take place? Cool police officers now have to leave their otherwise appointed place of duty to don riot shields and quell the riot. Okay, now more crimes can be committed all over the city because the police that are in this area have been allocated to deal with rioters. So in a way, the federal buildings are being protected by the National Guard so that the police don't have to have any personnel that way, so that the police can go and better effectively do their job. As of this moment, the National Guard are not going to be used to do anything towards protesters or rioters. Would that job change, would the mission statement shift? We shall see. But as of this moment, they are seeing so much backlash and protests because of this, and it's almost like the people are proving the point of why they need to be there in the first place. It's very interesting. Now I understand a lot of people are gonna say, well, this is the first step to living under a police state. I hear this, I see what they're saying here, But it's not going on all over the state. It's only in the city with the highest crime in the entire state. And honestly, at this point, the police are over taxed and overburdened by the high rates of crime in Portland. They are happy and they are really looking forward to getting the help. But let's go ahead and read this article here. Oregon sues Trump administration over deployment of National Guard troops in Portland. The suit comes a day after Trump announced he was authorizing the Guard to use full force in Portland. Let's go ahead and read in here. The Story of Oregon in the city of Portland have sued the I'm sorry, The State of Oregon in the city of Portland have sued the Trump administration to stop it from deploying National Guard troops in the city. The suit name's President Trump, Defense Secretary Pete Hegsat and the Defense Department, Homeland Security Christy Nome and Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Homeland Security as a whole as defendants. It asks a federal court in Portland to stop the Trump administration from deploying troops and declare the deployment unlawful even though it is absolutely lawful. Look it up. While White House spokesperson Abigail Jackson said that the Trump's actions were lawful and that they would make Portland safer. President Trump is using his lawful authority to direct the National Guard to protect federal assets and personnel in Portland following months of violent riots where officers have been assaulted and docksed by left wing rioters, She said yes. Pentagon spokesperson Sean Parnell said in a statement that Trump directed Headset to call the Oregon National Guard into federal service for sixty days to protect immigration and Customs enforcement and other government personnel in the city. The President called for these two hundred guardsmen to deter rampant lawlessness within Portland and to enable federal law enforcement officers to safely conduct their duties. DHS did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the lawsuits on it. In the suit, Oregon in Portland claim the federal government does not have the grounds to call in the Guard and said the city has seen small, quote unquote protests near an immigration and Customs enforcement facility in recent weeks. That is, that's kind of underselling it. When the President and I spoke yesterday, I told him in a plain language that there is no insurrection or threat to public safety that necessitates military intervention in Portland or any other city in our state. Democratic Governor Tina Cotech, which some might get her A Cotext, said in a news release Sunday, despite this and all evidence to the contrary, he has chosen to disregard Oregonian safety and ability to govern ourselves. This is not necessary and is unlawful, and it will make Oregonians less safe. I don't understand this. I'm trying trying to put myself in the shoes here. How does having two hundred National Guard troops guard federal buildings in personnel? How does that make Oregonians less safe? I don't understand. If what she is saying is true, and that there is no unlawful insurrection going on in Oregon, then these sixty days should be very quiet and nothing would take place, and everybody's gonna look at Trump like he's an idiot after this, right, I don't understand it. But continuing on here, crime statistics provided by the Portland Police Bureau, Strategic Services Division and to create crime in the city. So far this year is on par with the same period last year. The current year to date total of offensive tallies thirty seven thousand, eight hundred and ninety three, while at the same time last year total thirty seven thousand, eight hundred and fifty nine. That's that's not a good thing. That's not like a thing to be proud of, it says. However, there was a fifty percent drop in homicides and a four percent decline in aggravated assaults. Simple assaults, however, increased by eight percent. That's again, Yeah, you're fifty percent down in homicides. That's solid, that's good. Four percent decline and an eight percent incline is not like okay? Sure techs Cotech said at a media availability events Sunday evening that Trump had taken away her control of the National Guard and that the state did not have any information about a timeline for deployment. Literally just said sixty days, okay. She also said she did not have information about the number of troops set to be activated or whether they would be armed. The number is two hundred and yes, they will. How is it that we are able to get this from that's crazy. The plaintiff claim that the administration's moved to federalize the Guard violates the tenth Amendment of the Constitution, saying police power lies with the states. Oh okay, they're gonna try to misunderstand that. That's dope. Speaking to reporter Sunday, State Attorney General Dan Rayfield, a Democrat, compared the move to the administration's efforts to deploy National Guard to Los Angeles and Washington, DC. Yeah, let's look at that. DC is safer now than it was in the past few years. LA. Those riots that were going off the rails got shut down relatively quickly. Interesting how that worked out, because now you had more police force on the riots rather than the police guarding buildings because there were troops guarding the buildings. Interesting how that works. A federal judge in California ruled earlier this month that the administration illegally deployed the Guard and the Marines to Los Angeles in June. US District Judge Charles Breyers said the administration violated the nineteenth century law called the Posse Comatatis Act, which prohibits using armed force for domestic law enforcement. If that rings a bell to anybody, posse commitatus or commatatis, that is what the sovereign citizens used to call themselves posse coommatatus. It's a yeah, they they misinterpret the law for what that is. What that is basically in reference to, is back in the nineteenth century eighteen hundreds, if you were living out in the western frontier in an area that did not have a sheriff or any real arm of the law, it was up to the citizens to combine forces to make their own posse right to go out and enact law at their discretion. Yes, this led to some bad things happening, but it gave the citizens the right to basically deputize themselves in the case where it was needed. The sovereign citizens decided that that means right now they can deputize themselves and make themselves law enforcement to a different type of scale. But yeah, that's why they're also idiots, and why not a single one of them have ever actually won a case in court anyway. Trump said Saturday that he was directing Hegseth to provide all necessary troops to Portland, calling the city war ravaged. He said Guard members had to protect ice facilities that he claimed were under siege from attack by Antifa and other domestic terrorists. Trump's announcement came after he spoke negatively about Portland, claiming there was anarchy in the city. That's not you know. A co tech denied such characterizations at a news conference Saturday and said she shared her assessment with Trump. She added that she had been in contact with other Democratic governors who faced similar threats from the administration, such as Illinois and California. Trump had threatened to deploy the National Guard in multiple cities run by Democrat mayors, including Chicago, Baltimore, and New Orleans, and he really does need to. The mayor of New Orleans is now being indicted for federal charges. They caught her sleeping with one of her bodyguards while she was like on duty, and then they've also found a lot of embezzlement cases against her. So she's gonna see jail time. We can only hope and pray, but yes, she in the city of New Orleans. I can speak on behalf of somebody who at least represents New Orleans in a small way, but represents Louisiana in a larger scale. I can speak on behalf of this. Yes, send troops to New Orleans. Please, for the love of God, we're number three in the country of homicides. We were number one for a bit. That going from number one to number three is not like something to celebrate. We need the help. Absolutely. He authorized the deployment of the National Guard troops in Washington, d C. In August. He also established a task for US this month to mobilize troops in Memphis, Tennessee, a move that the Republican Governor Bill Lee supported. And I should also mention the Republican governor of Louisiana really supports him sending troops to New Orleans. He actually said, and I quote, start in Shreveport and work your way all the way down to New Orleans. We could use the help. Shreveport is one of our northernmost big He's just everybody's clear anyway, Moving on, this is an interesting one. The US Defense stocks jump on Pentagon's plan to double missile production.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to bring this up because things took a rather aggressive turn right a couple of days ago. Again, as of time of recording, on Monday, the Pentagon was saying, hey, north of Grumman RTX formally rate the on We need you, we need you to double your production of missiles and they're like, wait for like for real and Lockheed, I should say Lockheed also, and you're like, is there a specific type that you would like us to double production of or just like however we feel He's like, okay, essentially if it goes zoom, I need you to double the amount of those that you are currently producing now. And they said, all right, dope, And because of that the stocks skyrocketed or on these few and they're only going up from here. That being said, A couple days later, Pentagon asked to quadruple missile production. Let's talk about this is from a politico. The Pentagon has told suppliers of missiles to the United States to double or even quadruple their production of weapons, according to a Monday report by The Wall Street Journal, Why it Matters. More than three and a half years of war in Ukraine, the so called Twelve Day War between Israel and Iran, and a general surgeon demand for long range weapons and air defense interceptors have depleted stockpiles of missiles, a cause of growing anxiety as the US looks towards a possible future conflict with China. Now again, I don't know for a fact if China is the one that they are worried about as far as the missile production goes here, but a war in general, especially when you look at Hegseth calling all all of the generals in for this mass assembly where he had this conversation with them, and I think I understand why. Now I couldn't understand why he wouldn't send out a memo, Why he wouldn't do this via a video and just kind of release a video to all these people of his directives and all this stuff. No, because heg Seth was an enlisted man and now he's a major, or he was a major anyway, So essentially he is gonna say this. I know that you heard me say this to your face that day at Quatico, Virginia. So if you're not enacting the policies that I am now implementing, you are fired. There's no Oh you didn't get the memo. Oh you didn't understand the commander's intent. Oh you didn't understand the mission. That is not that's negated. Everyone that needed to hear that message was in the room to hear that message. That's why, and I'm here for it. But he's also getting our military back in action and ready to see conflict. Couple that with the fact that all of our missile pro producers are now going to double or quadruple the amount that they're doing right now. The writing is on the walls everybody. Something is a gonna happen, Something's gonna kick off. I think anyway, I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. But also America just does better when we're at war. We're a warring tribe. Anyway. Missiles are typically very expensive and laborious to produce. There are pressing concerns about how often costly and increasingly scarce missiles have been used to shoot down disposable drones costing just tens of thousands of dollars what to know. The Pentagon officials have been meeting with representatives from US missile manufacturers. Citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter, One of the high level meetings in June was attended by Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and General Dan Kine, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, President Trump and Secretary of heagseeth are exploring extraordinary avenues to expand our military might and accelerate the production of munitions. Sean Parnell, the Pentagon's chief spokesperson, told the newspaper this effort has been a collaboration between defense industry leaders and senior Pentagon officials. The Pentagon reportedly wants to up stocks of twelve weapons in particular for a possible military confrontation with China, including the vaunted Patriot missiles. The Patriot ground based missile defense system is one of the US's most advanced air defense systems. It is considered the gold standard, but there are relatively few of them. De Pentagon wants to wants industrial players to produce nearly four times the current number of Patriots. The administration said it intends to swivel away from Europe and toward an Indo Pacific into the Indo Pacific as Beijing plows ahead with its nuclear and conventional military build up. Heg Seth, speaking at a major defense forum earlier this year, said Beijing was preparing to potentially use military force to alter the balance of power in the Indo Pacific and was gearing up for the real deal of an invasion push on Taiwan. China's Foreign Ministry denounced the speech as filled with provocations and intended to sal or sow division. Beijing considered Taiwan a breakaway part of mainland China that it intends to one day reunite under central control. But Taipei, which has established a democratic government, has long asserted its independence from Beijing and aligned itself with Western allies. So what people are saying, I'm sure they're gonna say something negative here. Defense Secretary of Pete Heggs has said in May during a speech in Singapore, we are not going to sugarcoat it. The threat China possesses or poses as real and it could be imminent, adding that China's army is rehearsing for the real deal real. Admiral Hugh Gung Feng, vice president of China's National Defense University, set in response to hexeth May speech, per the Associated Press quote, some of the claims are completely fabricated, some distort facts, and some are cases of theft or of a thief crying stop thief. Okay. These actions are nothing more than attempts to provoke trouble in site division and stir up confrontation to destabilize the Asia Pacific region. So of course there are some people that are just not really about it and they think this is a really bad idea. However, like it or not, this is absolutely going down. Missile production is about to double and quadruple in some cases. And with that being said, I thought it was interesting to talk about a new munition that America is developed called the Angry Tortoise. It is a liquid fueled hypersonic missile in development from the US Air Force. And yes, I do mean an actual hypersonic, not the quote unquote things that other countries call hypersonics. This is an actual hypersonic. So we've had this capability for a while, but usually they have used solid fuel. This is a liquid fueled hypersonic missile, and not to get to in depth with it, but everybody could look this up for yourselves. Liquid fuel typically isn't used in cases of munitions like this because most liquid fuels are correc jo and they don't have a very good shelf life. However, this defense contractor partnered with the US Air Force, has developed a very stable liquid fuel that is going to be used in the Angry Tortoise. Hypersonic missile. I love it. I absolutely love it. The US Air Force is working to combine an aerial target design to simulate ballistic threats, and a liquid fueled rocket motor into a new, low cost hypersonic missile dubbed Angry Tortoise. The first test launch of the experimental design is expected to come by the end of the year. The project reflects growing interests across the US military in pursuit of new avenues to field hypersonic weapons and do so affordably after years of persistent struggles in this realm. The Angry Tortoise broke cover at the US Air and Space Forces Association's twenty twenty five Airspace and Cyber Conference earlier this year, at which TWZ was in attendance. Tw TWZ is the source of this article. Aerospace firms URSA Major has confirmed that it has confirmed to US that a contract it received from the Air Force Research Laboratory in May, valued at close to twenty eight point six million dollars, is for this particular effort. Neither the project's name nor its explicit focus was disclosed at the time, though expected end result was described as tactical flight demonstrator The Angry Tortoise Project works by leveraging partnerships with commercial companies to integrate their existing technologies into the Department of War's weapons systems, enabling rapid delivery of new capabilities. I gotta say it makes me smile to call it the Department of War not the Department of Defense, because defense, I mean, technically speaking, a good wall is a good defense. I don't think that that's what our military should be. I believe that our military should be a good offense. That's just me, so Department of War. It makes me happy. According to an information card AFL had available at the conference this week, the integrated advancements made through the Angry Tortoise Project will provide the warfighter with the ability to deliver quick, precise strikes on both stationary and moving targets, giving military commanders more options to counter threats. The project's focus on public private partnerships is crucial to accelerating the delivery of these new capabilities by combining commercial innovations with AFRL's technical expertise and resources. The key element of the Angry Tortoise design is the four thousand pounds thrust class draper rocket motor, a close cycle hydrogen peroxide kerosene design. Despite being liquid fueled, draper can be stored for extended periods of time at room temperature. Most commonly used liquid rocket fuels are volatile and corrosive, which limits how long rocket motors that use them can be left ready to fire. This also typically makes them more hazardous to handle after being fueled. This has long made more stable solid fuel rocket motors attractive for military applications, especially when it comes to tactical weapons. This by the performance advantages of liquid fuel types I have to offer. So anyway, they go into more of the details of the propulsion systems of this rocket. But long story short, the developers of this have developed a safe and stable liquid fuel for missiles, and I think that's just neat, honestly, all right, So before we head out, let me go ahead and check the chat. I am sure that people have commented in and saw some things here. Let's see happy spookery season. The flotilla is clearly pro Palestine, but not initiative from Palestine. Israel will do whatever it thinks it can to get away with to stop them, but Israel is rightfully afraid to just sync them. Yeah, I agree with that, Tony for sure. Yeah, Mike Hunt, thank you for joining us this evening, longtime listener, first time zoomer. But Tony doesn't look like Tony sounds usually. I'm a headphone type of guy. I don't know what that means, all right, personally, don't know what that meant. So you mean that Tony looks better or worse than what his voice would signify. I would like to know, Mike. I hope to see you next week on the Cajun Night Live.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: I know you had to head out earlier. Yeah, yeah, he headed out actually like nine to forty five. Damn. So what does Israel? So why does Israel get a pass to do the very things they condemn others for? Let's see that. Yeah, I agree with that, Anthony for sure. Tony said Victory Day was August tenth or something for the nineteen forty five, for the end of World War Two. Ah okay, I get it. I get it. His whenever China got their statehood back from Imperial Japan, I guess, or when Imperial Japan basically surrendered. So fair enough, Anthony had to bounce out. Appreciate you, brother, bay roktar drone is a Turkish company bee raktar okay, and I might be mispronouncing that. Honestly, I don't know what would happen if Putin was to be taken out by another Russian. Well, they tried that, right, the leader of the Oh shit, what's their mercenary group?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any pregosion the leader of h Now I'm blanking on it too.
Speaker 1: It starts with a W, but they pronounce it with a V. Wagner. It's a Wagner, but it's Wagner for them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they tried to take Putin out and it did not go well, but they tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looked up succession, segan, Oh, I looked up succession. In the next comment, I had to look this up. But the vice president in Russia only existed in nineteen ninety one to nineteen ninety three. The Prime Minister is the next in line. His name is Mikhail mit Schustein. Politically, not much would change in Russia if Putin were to die and be.
Speaker 1: Replaced, which would make sense, correct me if I'm wrong, But Putin has surrounded himself with very, very very like minded individuals. So if let's say, for whatever reason, Putin suffered a heart attack tonight and not was taken out, but like legitimately from stress or something suffered from a heart attack. Russia wuld pretty much continue on the way it has been. It wouldn't like it's not like the war in Ukraine would stopper anything like that.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the party of Putina is called Yadina Yarosiya or Russian Unity. The second place party is a distant second place. It's the Communist Party Russian second place.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's like the vast minority, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Communist Well, what I read is Russian Unity's forty six percent and Communist is thirteen percent. I don't know what the rest would be. I don't think they're third parties. They may be just nonpartisan. North Korea has the same thing where there's only one party, but you can run as a non party candidate for school board or something. And in Russia, yeah, I don't know what it's like, but Russian Unity is by far the biggest party.
Speaker 1: I could see, like a third of the nation just kind of for lack of better words, if we are to try to compare apples to apples here in America, with the Republican Democrat and Independent party. I could see that kind of being the third option that a lot of people people would do in Russia, a third of the nation kind of going like you said, no party or something along those lines. That that makes sense to me for sure. And even if they don't vote, if of the voting people seventeen percent of one party and forty eight percent of the other or forty three percent, I think you said, yeah, it's a yeah, that makes sense to me. Let's see. Yes, yes, yes, just saw SDI dog the hell out of the DA.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the sun is rising on the flotilla. Fourteen boats have been intercepted. Thirty left just about forty miles away. It is go time. We will keep our finger on the pulse of this one. I don't know what to expect, but I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just to update, it's now seventeen.
Speaker 1: Seventeen boats have been intercepted intercepted. Wow, so you you posted this. It was fourteen boats at ten forty eight. It is now eleven twenty nine, not even an entire hour, and three more of them have been intercepted. I have a feeling I have a feeling that none of them are gonna make it to Shore. I could be wrong, but I just have a hard.
Speaker 2: Time believed possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll see, we shall see. Continuing, Tony said, for something completely different, Chinese car speed record three hundred and eight miles per hour.
Speaker 20: Wow.
Speaker 1: So China's BYD shatters world record for fastest production car and it's fully electric. Yo. I will say that I am not a fan of the production methods for creating electric vehicles, but they are fast. I mean, it's just I mean, when you look at what makes an electric motor spin, it's pretty much all torque like that's all it is, and it's it's pretty insane to watch. So three hundred and eight miles per hour is the new land speed record. That is impressive. The U nine Extreme ev hit a verified top speed of four hundred and ninety six kilometers per hour, which is three hundred and eight freedom units per hour, actually dethroning the Bugatti Chiron Cheiran. I don't know, I don't speak Italian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They also have a train that hit three hundred or six hundred and thirty two kilometers per hour. A train routinely travels at about four hundred kilometers per hour. Somehow we cannot have these things. We could, but we can't because reasons. Yeah, it's it's lobbyists. Let's be very clear about that. And yeah, you just put that. Now there's seventeen intercepted votes, so uh yeah, wild things are going on. I think we covered a very wide berth of information on this episode, everything from things going on with foreign nations, things going on in the American nation, we got incest, things going on in Europe or in Britain. I should say, it's just yeah, I gotta say, having legal having MP's vote and have their name associated with defending incest I did not have on my Bengo card for this year, especially in Britain. It's not like this is in Sub Saharan Africa, or in Middle Eastern countries or in Southeast Asia. Having a Muslim MP defend incest in Britain. I gotta say that one threw me for a loop when I heard about that one today. It's it is, it's very Yeah, it's wild times to be alive. And the jokes right themselves, I know they do, they absolutely do. But anyway, anyway, With all this being said, we are going to wrap up this episode of The Cajun Knight Live. I want to thank everybody for joining in on this evening and for contributing to the conversation. Once again, for any listener that would like to join into this, there are thousands of you that listen to every single episode that I put out with the Cajun Knight on the Cult of Conspiracy platform. If you would like to join into the conversation next week at Wednesday night, nine pm Central, come to the link in the description below to The Cajun Night on Patreon. There's only one five dollars tier for entry and you get access to the videos, you get access to the commercial free listening, you get to join into the conversation every Wednesday night. We are growing this to become the information sharing base that it has become. I am loving this. I know all the good members of this group are as well. Once again, thank everybody for joining I am the Cajun Knight and as always, God bless