Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: As you know, I love Jesus.
Speaker 3: I have never talked about Jesus more enthusiastically than someone that's trying to sell me on Oatmelton.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm being confused here, Hold on, hold on now, you said you love Jesus.
Speaker 2: I understand that, so do I Do I have that wrong? Everybody get on the pun train. Let's go.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: Camp.
Speaker 4: I am six Friday. Bill Handle here footy Friday.
Speaker 2: You say six Friday AM, six Friday.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exactly six soh four and fifty seconds am six Friday right here on KFI, December six.
Speaker 2: I certainly did just I guess he's back.
Speaker 4: Neil's the major because it's a foody Friday, and that promo they just ran about Neil being excited about Jesus he is.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Neil is the producer in quotes of the Jesus Show that's hurt every Sunday six to nine am here on KFI. And how many years have I been asking Neil to fill in for Jesus giving marginal spiritual advice.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't let you anywhere near the holy mic.
Speaker 4: That is the problem, especially when Jesus and Jesus takes suicide calls.
Speaker 2: I mean people, no, we don't.
Speaker 4: You're telling me people don't go. I'm so depressed. No, I'm thinking they did early on. We do not take them.
Speaker 3: We moved them towards professionals, but we don't aim to. Occasionally someone gets through on the air, but that it is not the goal of.
Speaker 4: Well, when I listen to it, but it has happened, Yes, when I listen to it, I and I'm a fan of the show, even though I find Jesus so just sick of fantily sweet.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, guy, you know not to you call in?
Speaker 4: Uh and I and what I want to do?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm really depressed.
Speaker 4: Listen, go to the roof of the building and take a swan dive.
Speaker 2: This is why off the building show, all right?
Speaker 3: And then well you know what, and then I will host the legal advice and people better.
Speaker 2: It's better adviuy that I give people, yes, and.
Speaker 4: At a law book, and just to put it on the record because I asked, I'm asked this all the time.
Speaker 2: Are you really a lawyer? I mean for real? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bar number nine oh nine seven one. What you give me, by the way, Uh, just a card, you know, welcome. You know I do that every Christmas or every holiday season.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a conversion card, trying to convert you to Judaism.
Speaker 2: Oh I do it. And I know you for enough.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how easy it is to make me a jew. Just show me the bones of Christ and we're done.
Speaker 2: We're done, done them a jew? Yeah, okay, okay, let's put it. Yeah, I'm fine, all right, Neil. It's glad to have you back. Thank you, good to be here.
Speaker 4: Yes, and and good morning, good morning, Kono's back, good morning, Cono Morningville, and Amy is back.
Speaker 5: I never went away, I know, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. The A team has returned.
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried to say good morning to Amy when she's doing her show?
Speaker 2: I do it all the time.
Speaker 4: You can't get no. She is the most focused person in the whole white word. True, she says good morning. I didn't this morning. I walked right past her because I was a couple of minutes late. Freeway off ramp was closed. Our coffee machine is not working. The espresso is well, the latte isn't. Oh, so maybe the coppuccino is worth so get a little way then, so we have to go upstairs. I have to go up well actually, and espresso out of there right right. I'm going to go during the break. I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm going to pretend to go during the break and make sure you get me a coffee.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just dive into the diet coke early and you already have there you go, there, you go and look at has Santa on the canes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and here is Oh you want to know?
Speaker 4: So that's what I say when I walk down Santa Monica Boulevard and I passed some of the ladies.
Speaker 2: Only during the holiday season.
Speaker 3: So Josh Freeze, the drummer of food Fighters, comes, he's a big fan of Handle. He comes to the pastathon and the two of these two idiots are talking about diet coke the whole time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, he's a diet and I keep and we don't give die coke. And he looked at my cand he goes, gee, do you think I can have? And so I had to go to my secret stash at the Anaheim White House. A refrigerator away in the back where I keep, you know, the couple of six packs of die coke, and I gave Josh the one of my diet cokes.
Speaker 2: He's very good friends with Neil. I didn't know that Neil and Josh best buddies.
Speaker 4: You're not best buddy, but your nice friends. Yes, we text each other, we connect.
Speaker 3: I don't want to imply I was introduced to him through my buddy Joe Ascalante, who I am close with, and I have built a relationship with Josh over the past ten years.
Speaker 2: I told my kids Josh is the drummer of the food kids are super ty. His whole family's talented.
Speaker 4: I told my kids that I'd met him, and they went out of their minds. I mean as excited as I would be if George Harrison and John Lennon were exhumed and a reunion tour was going around with the Beatles, that is how excited They got.
Speaker 3: An incredibly talented and lithic drummer, and you would never know it talking to him. He's an incredibly humble guy. He started out his family. His dad was one of the main Gosh musicians at Disneyland. In the early days of Disneyland, Josh's first gig was on the that.
Speaker 2: Tomorrowland State Hey, that terrace, Yeah, tomorrow Land.
Speaker 4: That would go up there that elevator that people would be crushed they were too close to the edge.
Speaker 3: His dad, like his brother, is the keyboardist for Green Day and a bunch of other fans, the whole family. His dad has a tuba tree his front yard. In his front yard, his tree is covered in tuba's year round, like like ornaments.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 3: His son is an amazing artist, very talent. Is a wife is his wife, Nick does is a real estate agent. They're all very talented and creative people. And he's just a humble, humble guy. And he's been on this show. He's been on with me when I fill in.
Speaker 2: He lives in southern California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people do, but he grew up out here and he grew up, you know, in the shadow of Disneyland. He loves Disneyland. He's there all the time and his his the cool story is that he was playing you know, young kid playing the drums on that terrorists that Tomorrowland Terras and Joe Escalante saw him and they asked him to come play with the Vandals, and you know, and the guy has played for Devo, he has played for Sting, he has played for like all these bands.
Speaker 2: And he's just the super in the world. I never would have it.
Speaker 3: Comes out to the Pastathon every year, practically, he donates every year.
Speaker 2: He comes in, he comes out. Doesn't make any sting.
Speaker 4: He should have, you know, thanked him publicly, but he's not that kind of guy. All right, enough of this gossip name dropping. I love the name dropping. I guess who I know basically nobody. But that's besides the point. Why don't we do some news guys handle on the news on this Foody Friday, December sixth with Amy Neil and me lead story, Well.
Speaker 2: That's say where hell that'd shid where.
Speaker 7: The California earthquake seven point oh magnitude tsunami warning almost no damage because first of all, the epicenter was out in the Pacific Ocean and the only people that live in that area are trees.
Speaker 2: There was virtually nobody there. But they did they have.
Speaker 3: That that tsunami warning, and yeah they did, they make people evacuate.
Speaker 2: I don't think that many people evacuated. It's only an hour.
Speaker 4: The tsunami warning is an hour, and they have to figure out that tsunamis. They really don't know when a tsunami actually hits. I mean, the conditions of the shoreline can work. But the way the earthquake, the way the earth moves, how far, how deep you see?
Speaker 3: Did you see any of the video of people's home cameras is in the.
Speaker 4: Pools ye shaking and then the stores of course with all the bottles and falling, you know, hitting the aisles.
Speaker 6: Speaking of shaking, I'm looking at my quake feed. They are just getting after shock after after shock.
Speaker 5: I mean it's.
Speaker 6: Like scrolling down like every few minutes.
Speaker 5: It's been dozens. It's probably like one hundred of them by now.
Speaker 4: And by the way, we are due. There's no question we are due. We are overdue for the big one hitting southern California. But what does that mean, I mean when you're talking about seven seven point two?
Speaker 2: But what overdue?
Speaker 3: Our timeline versus the planet's timeline is no.
Speaker 4: But there are But if you look at seismic history, you look at these major quakes that happen every decade, every several decades, but every but we are due. And now that doesn't say that doesn't mean that we're not going to get one of our lifetime. Here's the answer, by the way, for those of you that are going to suffer from the earthquake, the answer is rent.
Speaker 2: Do not own any property. Rent, and then when the.
Speaker 4: House falls apart, you hand the keys back and you go, hey, have a good life.
Speaker 3: Well, my house is one hundred and twelve years old. It's probably been through a couple of them. Couple still standing.
Speaker 2: That works all right.
Speaker 6: Tips are flooding in, but police still aren't sure who this guy is. Police in New York City appear to be closing in on the identity of the guy who's wanted for shooting and killing the CEO of United Healthcare, Brian Thompson. They say that they believe he arrived in New York on a bus from Atlanta. He checked into the High New York City hostel November thirtieth. They have pictures, they've released those. They really just have one good one of him without a mask on, and that's from the hostel. Apparently he pulled down his mask and smiled because he was kind of flirting with the front desk clerk who checked him in.
Speaker 2: His hands.
Speaker 4: Them.
Speaker 3: Now that smile, I mean, I know this is really weird to say, but what a beautiful smile. There were some people that were wondering if that was a man or a woman in that photo, and I'm like, but he looks handsome and the smile is I mean, he doesn't look crazed or preoccupied or it's a weird weird.
Speaker 6: It's very weird because it's not only a weird picture, but like they said, he went into the Starbucks and got some food before he went out and shot the guy.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just the whole thing is so pep.
Speaker 2: He was on a mission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, clearly generally was justified. Originally it was discussed was this a hit, a professional hit? No, it was not, even though with the silencer back that they had first. It was it was too slow, it was too sloppy.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: That you can see that the hand dips at one point and he doesn't get close enough.
Speaker 2: And even though you can you can go to Arizona.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't know this because we live in Russia here in California. Go to Arizona, Arizona, you can buy silencers at a gun store.
Speaker 2: It's just not here in California. You think, you know what the hell.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So people were saying, you think he was just a pissed off at United, the United Healthcare maybe.
Speaker 2: Hit hit people, sorry, hit persons.
Speaker 3: I don't know what is yes, but they you don't write on casings, you don't put words in mars.
Speaker 2: That's true, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so I imagine some family member got screwed over pretty badly died because couldn't get healthcare because deposed delay. That is what insurance companies do when they get sued, is deposed delay, and so they don't.
Speaker 3: Have to pay all right, Okay, on that note, anthem, Blue Cross, Blue Shield. They will not proceed with the dumbest thing I've ever heard heard this on Anything's show this morning, with a policy that would wouldn't cover anesthesia after certain time limits. So basically, you're under the knife, you're getting surgery. If there's any delays that go should it shouldn't have taken that long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna make a point of this because I'm gonna at seven twenty I'm gonna talk about this. There actually is a method to the madness. It sounds so insane. It's not that insane. I'm going to explain. I mean, are they asked us about it? And of course they are.
Speaker 2: Should they do it? Of course not. But you've got a professional.
Speaker 4: The doctor makes that decision, not it, But hang on it. Well, I'm gonna explain at seven twenty. You're right, you have a professional. But I'm going to now at seven twenty explain why and actually, in some crazy ass way defend the policy under certain circumstances.
Speaker 2: Wait till seven twenty. Well that was actually a really good tease. Thank you. I'm proud of you. Thank you.
Speaker 6: So Biden's considering preemptive pardons. The White House and administration officials and defense attorneys, they're all getting together and talking about preemptive pardons or legal aid for people who they say might be targeted by President elect Trump after he takes over.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Trump's legal advisors say that Biden would be setting a new precedent.
Speaker 2: It would be of the scope of pardons, right, But can he do it? Yeah? Probably? And by the way, charged yet that's the point.
Speaker 4: But the problem is Trump has said I will put these people in jail, not just prosecute, not just investigating Liz Cheney. I will put in prison stop, I will put stop with the create You know what's that's crazy about.
Speaker 2: But that's what he said is you have fear.
Speaker 3: You have liberals doing exactly what they're claiming Trump is going to do, misuse the power of the office, and now they're saying they're doing it to stop Trump.
Speaker 2: It's all on what.
Speaker 4: You think is here is here is the question, and you have you have a good point. Is this bluster could be Uh if Trump publicly said the first thing I'm going to do as president is go after Neil Sevadra and put him in prison. This is the president of the United States, you wouldn't be shaking in your boots. You go, oh, that's all bluster. That's the point.
Speaker 3: I'd go, hey, hey, buddy, is there an extra room in your Italian villa?
Speaker 2: So I you know, I think these people just I will see if it's bluster. You have.
Speaker 3: Current president, the Biden administration, that is doing basically all the things that's claiming we're.
Speaker 2: Afraid of that Trump is going to do, and that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But the accusations of criminal activity took place, so all that that accusation All that means is that it's okay to do what you're going to do as long as your reason is justified to the people that you're serving.
Speaker 2: That's all accusation of criminality.
Speaker 4: Trump's accusation of you voted against me, you're a political enemy.
Speaker 2: That's the difference. That's the difference.
Speaker 3: If someone threatens me in some way, I can shoot them. If they don't physically, just they threaten me verbally, I can go shoot them because I trust that they're going to do what they're going to do. That's basically everybody responding to things that Trump has said.
Speaker 4: How about this, I don't hurt you. I threatened to kill you. I do it publicly, I send out the FBI.
Speaker 3: But I couldn't. I couldn't shoot you based on a threat. Oh all right.
Speaker 2: Yes, you couldn't shoot They stood outside my head, right, No, you're right, you have to. I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 4: I couldn't come out and put a bullet in your head. Now you get arrested for criminality. You'd get arrested, by the way. I don't suggest doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't either, But that's the point.
Speaker 4: One is what is a political statement?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: And then I think, and there's no question the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Went after Trump.
Speaker 3: The reaction of the ghost, the ghost of Trump, the reaction of the ghost of Trump because he hasn't done these things yet.
Speaker 2: That'st is.
Speaker 3: But cizar to me, do you have to wait? And you've got you've got that's like, oh, we got it, we got a Trump proof. Yeah, it's like, who is he? Trump doesn't want to come here. It smells like pee and poop.
Speaker 2: Who has he threatened to put in jail? Everyone? Are you newsome every No, He's like he only.
Speaker 4: That does only the people that voted against him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't put people in jail for that. They'd have to do something.
Speaker 4: You can have the FBI. Let me tell you something you can I think, wait, is that what the FBI has been doing by Trump? I under no, And that's not no no. I think. I'm just thinking legally, can the president and I don't know the answer to this, Can the president order the FBI to arrest you go to Adam Schiff's house and say put him in handcuffs? I don't know if that's possible. I don't know, but I don't know anyway, And I'm certainly.
Speaker 3: I just think that people are delusional, but it just to the point I think where they will throw themselves off a bridge and then put it on Trump.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it because he scared me on this one. Yes, yes, weird. He does scare people.
Speaker 4: But on top of that, he's threatened to have people arrested and put to jail. And he's a president of the United States, and not put in jail for criminality, put in jail for voting against him and voting for impeachment.
Speaker 2: That is problematic.
Speaker 1: I think he can.
Speaker 4: He can certainly put I don't know how you hold him forever. You put me in cuffs right now, I wish I could put you in cuffs.
Speaker 3: A switch of a possibility of AI doing something magnificent. La Times owner plans to add an AI powered bias meter on news stories, and the newsroom has some backlash. But in that why would you have backlash against a bias meeting? Now everything has a bias, right, not necessarily every Yeah, but you can be unbiased. I hate the fact that major news outlets light the LA Times known as quote legitimate news. I hate the fact they endorse uh. I hate that they endorse candidates.
Speaker 4: That kind of bias I hate now they put in the editorial page, but there's no business. CNN swinging is liberal. Don't call yourself a newsroom Fox How they call themselves Fox News. That's insane. Okay, it's hot. You cannot remove.
Speaker 3: Bias, but you can certainly you live now now editorializing. There are certain words where you've you know, back when I was in management, I've actually called back when we had a news director. I would call a news director Chris Little, and I'd say, hey, I just heard this word, and you'd go, what, and he'd call in and say, that's got to be you know, take it out.
Speaker 2: You can't use that type of thing. But you go back to the heyday of newspapers.
Speaker 3: Rich white men own them, yes, and you don't think that they had a bias.
Speaker 2: Now it's rich Chinese men. Oh yes. So in the case of.
Speaker 6: Selling time, yes, some USC students are being told to cut their winter break short. USC has sent out emails to international students who have F one and J one visas and are saying, hey, you know what, you need to get back to the United States if you're on winter break before President Trump elect is inaugurated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he has the power to say no more F one visas. It would be much more difficult for him to deport anybody in the United States. But stopping people from coming in with a visa and they're not landing, they're not green card holders, which you can't stop, and certainly not US citizens you can't stop them, but foreign visa holders, you.
Speaker 2: Can make it miserable. I think, now, is he going to do that?
Speaker 5: Has he signaled that he's been He has not.
Speaker 2: Okay, he has not. It's just sc is saying get back here. They're trying to outthink every situation that they are.
Speaker 4: You know, keep in mind, here's the issue with Trump, and there's a lot of what Trump does that I completely agree with. Is that his the way he covers as you go back to the art of the Deal his book, and that is you negotiate everything. You start at the moon and you negotiate down. And presidents don't do that. He is the one president that does that. And these terraff things, it's not going to be anywhere near the tariff. But I'll tell you, scaring the crap out of Canada, shinebomb of Mexico. He's scaring the crap out of her. WHOA, Okay, maybe we ought to change things.
Speaker 2: And I like that.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the ads the Canadian ads on TV for what they're just like saying, Hey, Canada is such a great partner we work with the US. And I was like, what does that ad for? Is it because of the threat.
Speaker 2: Of the tariffs? Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, but it's definitely like we've got such a great relationship, let's keep it going.
Speaker 4: Well. How about Trudeau flying tomorrow Alago on Ben Didney kissing the ring, coming out and saying I don't think that the president is going to invoke these tariffs or I hope not, or please don't.
Speaker 2: But that is that. As I said, it's one of the brilliants.
Speaker 3: I'm not the guy he starts at a ten right always, because that's the only way you can negotiate.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be in his view, that's the only way. But it works all right.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving travelers exposed to positive measles cases here in the Los Angeles area by way of lax. You gotta love this man. These things have gone away and now they're coming back. And why are they coming back? Because I think it's because people are associated vaccines.
Speaker 4: That's exactly correct, that's exactly correct. Welcome to the new head of Health and Human Services, Robert Kennedy. Muzzletov to you, by the way, the beasles vaccine, the measles, mumps, rubella, parvo, distemper vaccine.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know a whole lot about that. Does he really think that about all vaccines?
Speaker 4: Not all? No, he thinks now he switched to Okay, I'm not against you getting vaccinated. He is a believer that vaccines equal autism vaccines.
Speaker 2: That's been disproved, over it.
Speaker 4: Kidding, no, yeah, all right, let's take a break. How about that, folks, folks, folks, folks. Well, yes, stupid radio yeah yeah. People out there in radio land are fantastic listeners that we love out there, which we do.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is listen, and we like it.
Speaker 6: Well, this one, I thought might have degraded into a knockdown, drag out fight.
Speaker 5: But it was that way, at least verbally.
Speaker 6: At the final hearing of the House Task Force investigating assassination attempts against Donald Trump. So the Secret Service Director, the acting Secret Service Director, is answering questions and Texas Republican Representative Pat Fallon starts his line of questioning, starts asking him about how the agency failed to give adequate protection to Trump when he was in Butler, Pennsylvania at that rally, and then he shifted to asking about Roe's appearance at the annual September eleventh Remembrance ceremony at Ground zero, and that's when things like the wheels fell off of it and they just got into a massive screaming match. It was beautiful decorum on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, there's a lot of bipolarity, right. I would say I've always wondered why witnesses at these congressional hearings are so subservient to the congress people and the senators and will take these attacks after attacks, as opposed to saying I'm not answering that, Senator, Well you have to, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it.
Speaker 4: No, not a chance. Oh well, you could be in contempt of Congress and go have me arrested. Go ahead, have the Capitol police put me in handcuffs right now and drag me away. Can you imagine what that would look like because someone would refuse Do you know that contempt of Congress other than Steve Bannon being put in jail. I think it's happened once in the last twenty five years, now, don't I don't get it. I don't get how witnesses can be attacked.
Speaker 2: I just don't get it. Okay, it happened to Steve Bannon. Yeah, because he refused to turn Trump do that? Did Trump do that? Oh? Stop it? Because he was by the way, he refused. Just let you know.
Speaker 4: Oh, I believe he should have. But I'm just what I'm saying, is that at a hearing, do you answer a question? No, No, that's hypothetical.
Speaker 2: I refuse.
Speaker 4: Well you'll have to now I don't absolutely not.
Speaker 2: It's all hypothetical right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alrighty, life expected By the way, this has nothing to do with the Trump administration, this attack on the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: This was just a Republican congress person who was going out of his mind. Yeah, I understood.
Speaker 3: Life expectancy in the US is expected to increase from seventy eight point three years in twenty twenty two to eighty point four years in twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: And that's not good. That is not good. So why is that Why? Because it's expensive what to live? Yeah? No, because it's old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, because it is because of obesity, because of heart disease, because of the way we eat, the fact that we don't exercise.
Speaker 2: But they're saying it's going to increase from.
Speaker 4: Small, small, small numbers, far less than what should happen, should be based on science. And you know, it's just it's rough getting old. We're human beings are not made to live to the age of ninety.
Speaker 2: But this is all assumptions on the trajectory state. Yeah, these are all models.
Speaker 3: Things can change. They can have new you know, medicines, or they can have new you know.
Speaker 4: For example, the seventy eight point three years as a life expectancy. Well, let's say you've already hit seventy and you're in good shape. You're not going to die at seventy eight. You're right, you're not? No, I am sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their Lord, we come to you in humility, all right.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 5: Drug dumping, what could possibly go wrong? This is just gross.
Speaker 6: Santa Clara County hospitals have apparently been dumping biohazardous waste, including prescription drugs, human tissue vials containing blood. There's a picture showing a discarded umbilical cord or part of a human organ among piles of trash with soiled towels, use syringes, on empty prescription vials, over the counter drugs, including fentanyl. Hundreds of documents with unredacted personnel and a personal patient information was also found.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Santa Clara County is going to get nailed on this and there are some big penalties and there. It's just complete total negligence. It's just it's insane.
Speaker 2: Well that's not that's just straight up illegal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not even like well it's they only talk about civil they talk about Well, it's civil penalties is all they think about.
Speaker 2: It is not be criminal. Well, the story does not go on.
Speaker 4: I think there have to be violations, criminal violations, vialations. Yes, all right, a story that I want to ask the question of around here, Neil, you take this story and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: So maybe you saw this.
Speaker 3: The woman that was caught in this massive racist rant on an la bus an lax bus and she was going into somebody who was East Indian I think, and she was mocking them and it.
Speaker 2: Was pretty intense. Well, a friend of hers say said that.
Speaker 3: She claims that the woman has a brain injury and that might have been a factor.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's the press.
Speaker 4: So she's screaming at this this family. Yeah, it's bizarre us just yelling and racial racist taunts and just like out of control racism and the family. The father says, only one person said anything to this woman.
Speaker 2: And here's the question I'm going to ask.
Speaker 4: You're on public transportation or any place, in a store and restaurant and someone gets up and starts screaming at a black person, at Hispanic person, an Indian person, screaming these threats or these uh, actually racial threats. Are you gonna get Are you gonna intervene and say stop it? For fear that that person's going to take out a knife for a gun and blow your brains out.
Speaker 3: I'd find it very difficult not to step in. I would if I was with my child or my wife. I may I watch the situation differently, but in this case, I absolutely would have stepped in if now, let me tell you what I would.
Speaker 2: I'd love to hope, Okay, I'd hope.
Speaker 4: If I saw that happen, and the threats are made, and just so happens, this woman looks at me, I.
Speaker 2: Go, hey, I'm on your side. I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 3: But you are a man in quotes, not a no One looks at you and says, wow, what you're.
Speaker 2: Looking at the kind of underwear I wear? No? Okay, you just yeah. You don't scream masculinity, sir. Okay, thank you very much. That's all right, ma'am. And would get my boa in the other room please. All right, we're done the feather cut of the snake. We are done. This is KFI AM six forty. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 4: Catch my Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.