Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, this is left Drive. Yes, yes, I know aka Survivor Man, and you're listening to Brian on Sasquatch Honesty.
Speaker 1: Hey there, and welcome back to Sasquatch Hootsy. Thank you so much for being with us for the show. It is Sunday. I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. We have an amazing show lined up for you. But as always, I want to start by inviting you. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email. You can get me at Brian at Paranormal Worldproductions dot com. Can head over to the website, check out the blog, become a member there and help support the show. I got to sit down several months ago as a guest over with Josh on the Mysteries Unknown podcast. Josh is a former law enforcement officer as well, and we had quite the conversation about Bigfoot in all things cryptids. It was a fantastic conversation. I think you guys will probably hear some things that you've never heard from me before. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed being a guest over there with Josh. He does a phenomenal job. So you guys can check out Mysteries Unknown on YouTube and show them some love over there, give them a like a subscribe. They would appreciate that very much. But enough of that. I know you guys are ready to get into it, so all that's left for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Bron Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm glad to be here. I appreciate the invite.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited to have you here. You really don't need any kind of announcement because anybody that's heard a big put no, so you are. So I'm We're really excited to have you on, and I'm super excited that my co host Daniel got you to come on. I know we're gonna get it into a lot of stuff tonight, but I thought it might be cool to talk about maybe some of the scariest encounters that you have heard on your show. Let's just jump right into it.
Speaker 1: There's so many and I'm almost five hundred episodes. I was looking today putting together some stuff we're going to be over in the UK doing a speaking gig here in July. So I'm working ahead and I was like, I'm twenty two episodes away from five hundred episodes on the show. I want to do something special for the five hundred episode. Obviously, that said, there's been so many Scary is such a subjective thing for people. For me, scary is maybe different than you're scary. I tell you, some of the closer encounters I think are to me some of the scary. Because I've always said I've never seen one of these things. I've had some experiences, certainly as recently as just a couple of days ago, and we could certainly get into that if you want to, but having a close up encounter with one of these things that comes to mind as the scariest to me. One of them was Jeff from Pine Island Research. He has his own show on YouTube. We've co hosted together a couple of times and done some things over on the un Told Radio Network with Doug Hycheck and those guys. Jeff had a really scary encounter that I would consider to be scary when he was a kid. I think it was a teenager. He's out on a boat with I think it was his cousin, a couple of friends or whatever. They stop at this island and they get off to go to the bathroom. He goes up this trail and he gets to this area where there's really nowhere for him to go. It's either left or right and embankment, and straight ahead of him is the sasquatch. Steps out of nowhere. This thing is holding I think Jeff described it as maybe a six or eight inch round, not huge. It was like a log. This thing is holding in its and it chunks it at Jeff and knocks him off of his feet. It's the only time I've ever documented, frankly, that I've ever heard of, really of a physical encounter with a sasquatch, other than maybe some of the older stories where people have been picked up and taken away and those kind of things. But it was scary to me because I'm thinking, this thing chunked a log and knocks you off of your feet. That's pretty scary. Jeff was like, I don't think this thing did it on purpose. I think it was just a surprise thing, because I think in his mind he said, I probably surprised this thing as much as it surprised me. He wasn't expecting me to be there, so it chunked this log at him and knocked him off of his feet. That was pretty scary to me. There's been others in the past where these things are looking in the windows of houses. That's a pretty scary thing to me. That's an eerie kind of thing. It could just be a curiosity, but there's part of me that believes that. I certainly don't believe every bigfoot is some nefarious monster that's out for blood and guts, but I do think these are animals, right. There's animalistic behavior there, just looking in kids windows and things like that. I've documented a couple of encounters where it's happened earlier on in life. I think there was one woman I interviewed that she was probably six or seven years old, and this thing was constantly looking in her window. That was a really scary thing to me because I automatically got this feeling, And of course it's subjective. I have no idea if this is real or not. But my feeling about her story and she felt the same way, was it was a female. She thought this thing was a female that was possibly looking to take her into the woods as its own or whatever the needs may be. So that's a pretty scary thing. There's been other situations. I had a hunter. This was either earlier this year or late last year. I interviewed a guy who was out moose or elk hunting with his dad out in the Pacific Northwest area. It was a really long drawn out story. The gest of it is he feels like he was being lured in by wood knocks. He's out with his dad. His dad's in a different area. He goes to his area and he's hunting, and here's the strange wood knocks and he never heard anything like that before in the woods. So he's heading towards the area where he's here in this knock, and every time he would stop to listen, he would get more knocks and it would make him go forward. He would go towards the knox, and when he stopped, it would knock again. This went on. I mean, his entire episode is probably one of the longest episodes of Sasquatch Out to See. It was a little over an hour and a half. I think because he was very detailed with everything that went on during his experience. It just culminated into Eventually, he got to a point where he was twenty twenty five feet away from this row of trees, and this huge sasquatch steps out in front of him. He's got a high powered rifle. He's moose elk hunting right. I can't remember which it was, but he had a really high powered rifle. He said, Brian, this thing was not big enough for me to take this thing down. I felt like I might as well have been carrying a sling shot. Basically, he couldn't shoot. He backed out and got away from this thing. The couple of things that really stuck out to me that were really profound. Maybe not as scary as they were profound for me. He really broke down because this was like day one of a seven or eight day hunting trip, and he didn't tell his dad what happened. They'd get up to go hunting. Every morning after that he would go sit in the truck and his dad would go hunting. Because he was scared to go back into the woods. That really tore him up for a lot of years. He ended up drinking. He told me. He said, I tried to buried it in the bottom of a bottle. For years because it really tore me up because I was putting my dad in a situation that I was afraid to tell him what I had seen for whatever reason ridicule. He wouldn't believe me. But it really aided him that he was sending his dad out potentially to meet the same thing that he had come face to face with that he felt was luring him in. And that's the thing he kept going back to. He said, I really got the feeling that this thing was luring me in to do something nefarious to me, and ultimately it didn't. He said, maybe it stepped out. So all that I had a rifle felt like it's just not worth it. This is a human He wasn't sure. Obviously, again it's all subjective. There's no way of really knowing. But that was one of the scarier experiences for me because I thought, how many times did that happen? How many hunters go missing while they're hunting, they're never seen again, or they end up dead under mysterious circumstances. So my mind started going in all these different directions. It was a very popular episode. I got a lot of emails who said, I think this guy's full of shit, there's no way of knowing that Bigfoot don't do that. Of course, you get those people that come out that know everything about bigfoot. Oh, they don't do that. They would never lure a hunter in with wood knocks because they don't do that. Whatever. So there was a lot that went into that. But it was a really scary experience for me because a he felt like he was being lured in be just the way it affected his life after that. He had told the story one other time to another podcaster, but he had only told parts of the story. He had never told everything from beginning to end. So he reached out to me and he said, look, I want to tell you my story. I want to tell it one time. You're the person I'm going to tell it to, and then I'm done. I don't want anything to do with the big Foot. I don't go out in the woods looking for these things. I don't even want to talk about it anymore. That really stuck out to me because you and I were talking about this before we started recording. How many times do people have experiences that they don't share they think they're going to be ridiculed. Some people tell their own friends and family their own wives or husbands that they have experiences and they tell them that they're crazy. There's no way that exists. You didn't experience what you said your experience. He was definitely not one of the people who was looking for any kind of notoriety. I've even reached out to him subsequently. Matter of fact, Doug Hichik, those guys are working on Legend Meat Science too, this new documentary to go along with the first one they did, Yeah back in the what was mid nineties, late nineties, they're working around two of Legend Meet Science as we speak. Doug was looking for people that he wanted to do regression hypnotherapy on, to take them back to their experiences to see if it would work to pull out more details. This guy came to mind because he's not a Bigfoot guy. He's not out looking for Bigfoot every week, and that's what Doug was leaning towards. He wanted somebody who wasn't died in the wool drinking the Bigfoot kool aid every single day. He just wanted some Joe Schmoe that had seen something that he wasn't supposed to see. So this guy came to mind, and I reached out to him, and he was like, I really appreciate you thinking of me, but I don't want to revisit that anymore. To me, that is one of the most credible things, or it adds an extra layer of credibility to somebody's story, because there's plenty of people that have been on my show in the past that I've interviewed. I think you hear them on every podcast outside of yours. I hear them on my show, and then I hear them on five or six other podcasts, And there's nothing wrong with that by any stretch of the imagination. I'm certainly not casting stones here, but when you're doing the rounds, there seems to be some level at least of wanting to share the story for whatever reason. But when it comes down to people who just don't want to share the story at all and you have to pull it out of them, it just adds that extra layer of credibility. So that was one of the scariest and probably most credible experiences that I've documented, And of course there's others that come to mind. Abe Canyon is a pretty scary event that happened to those miners back in nineteen twenty four. But that's way back in the day, obviously, And Albert Osman, what is more scary than being scooped up and taken into the woods for three or four days by a sasquatch that you have to escape from. That's pretty scary. And there are the people who have claimed to have had similar experiences. Scary is the subjective thing. But those are some of the ones that automatically sticks out to me over the course of what I've done in the last four hundred and seventy some odd episodes.
Speaker 2: First off, congratulations on getting through that many, because I don't think people understand the amount of work that it takes to sit and do this kind of stuff. It's a lot of work, it's fun, and I don't take sitting in this chair talking to people by lightly because it's a big deal. But man, that's a really big deal. So congratulations on that. I'm like you when I get those emails that they're like, hey, I had this happen to me, I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking for answers.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to share this. I'm a little worried to share this. Those are the ones that really piqued my interest because I'm like, why are you telling me? You know, if you don't want to share it, what are you gaining from this? Those are all very scary encounters. I think we could sit and talk about that all night, because these are such a strange world. I had a gentleman come on from North Carolina. He had this encounter. He just couldn't figure out what to do with it. He was a very prominent banker in his town. He's listening. I have a lot to lose. I don't want to share my story, but I just would like to talk to somebody. If he ended up coming on the show and talking about it and got a lot of answers in it helped him. But man, I think those are the ones that are like, there's a lot of credibility to that, and not that I'm not there when people see these things, and I'm not here to prove or disprove anything. But man, there's just so many weird things out there. How has on your end of this stuff? Sit and listen to these encounters? How's that changed your life?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Do you go into the woods?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I think twice before going out. I will not go into the deep woods anymore. But man, how's that changed? You here in these encounters.
Speaker 1: Man, it has changed me in so many great ways. It is a full time job for me. It is the best thing I have ever done in my life. I've loved some of my past jobs, but this has been certainly the best decision I've ever made to do this full time. I've been doing it full time since twenty twenty two, around February March of twenty twenty two, so that has certainly changed my life in great ways. But specifically talking to people, my own experiences that I've had have changed the way that I interact with the woods. We live in the deep woods. I have no choice. I'm literally sitting in the woods now inside my house. But it has changed the way that I used to take night walks on occasion here on our property. We've heard vocalizations and I've experienced things here that I don't do that anymore. We've camped out and had some weird experiences a couple of months ago here on the property talking to people, and realize that there is the possibility that something is out there that is much larger and very dangerous. Honestly, I just be honest. I think these things can be very dangerous. It does change you, and it makes you think twice about just running off into the woods again. Like I said, my own experiences here in the vocalizations we've heard on the property. I found a trackway three days ago on the property here, and stay tuned for more sasquatch oat to see. We'll be right back after these messages. I haven't even talked about it on my show. This is the second show that I've guessed on in the last three days that I've talked about this, and I have already talked about it on my own show. But I found a trackway that's got like fourteen tracks. As I said here, it's about sixty yards from my house. It's weird when you find that. I'm a very skeptical person. Anybody who listens to my show knows I don't drink the Bigfoot kool aid. I am very skeptical of my own experiences and everybody else is. To be quite honest, I find find something that looks like a trackway, go oh, that's cool. It kind of looks like, oh shit, that is a footprint. Then the more I get into it and the more I look at it, I'm saying, there has got to be something to this. I actually went out today and did some three D scans. We have a Facebook group big Foot Encounters and Field Research. On Facebook. When I post something, people always have suggestions, and somebody suggested, Hey, use this app. It's like a LDAR three D scan thing. Because the footprints that I found were in leaf litter, I cast a couple of them. I only had a couple of pounds of material to cast with, so I picked the two best left and right that I could find in the fourteen I cast those and it turned out to be crap, which most of the cast do quite honestly from my experience. I went out and did some scanning of that today. I posted a little bit of that online. But it just changes you. Because I'm a very Okham's Razor kind of guy. I go to whatever the most likely explanation is the explanation for what I experience. But when you see something like that that I know I did do, I know my better half didn't do. I know the dogs didn't do it. It's not a bear. There's five feet in most cases between these steps of these prints that looked like sixteen inch foot prints. What else could that be? You get to this point where I'm very skeptical, but I'm almost skeptical to a fault. As a matter of fact, I was remastering one of my earlier episodes today that I'm going to put out on Wednesday as we record this. It was episode sixteen or seventeen on the show. I'm trying to go back and remaster some of those because I've learned a lot about audio, and I make things sound a whole lot better now that I did back in the first twenty or thirty episodes. That's one of the things that Guy talked about was how skeptical he was before he ended up going on a BFRO investigation and having a ton of experience. He didn't see Bigfoot. He saw some eyeshine that he thinks might be attributable to Bigfoot, but he was very skeptical. He's a scientific guy. I couldn't remember what his profession was, but he did a lot with snakes and amphibians. He would go out and look for endangered snake species.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: And everything that happened to him. He's constantly trying to science. Guy it right, He's in the woods, going what could that be? Eventually he got to the point where I think I'm hear in a bigfoot, these vocalizations, they have to be a bigfoot. I do that to myself often. I think a lot of people do that, and I think it's a healthy way to look at this. But you get to a point where at least I'm at least to that point now, and people who listen to the show they get tired. I get emails about me saying, five days out of seven, I think Bigfoot's real, and the other two I'm not so sure. But that's really the truth. I'm starting to move closer to there's got to be something out there. I haven't seen one again. Until I do, I can't be one hundred percent all in. But when I find what looks like a trackway with five foot strides between what looks like a left foot and a right foot, I'm casting something that looks like it's got toes, And I do a three D scan that looks like it has toes. What else could it be? It's not a person.
Speaker 2: What are you supposed to do with that? That's the thing I don't know about you. A lot of times walk away with more questions than answers. And we're both former law enforcement, and I think that maybe has a lot to do with it. I know that when we got to a scene, we're always there after the crime happened. We're looking for trace evidence, we're looking for what it could be, and it's always the most probable thing that's probably what happened. This has got to be what it is because you have to check that box. You got to write the report, you got to put it in the reports. Now the report, it didn't happen. And so we think that way a lot of law enforcement do. We're prior law enforcement. I don't know that you ever get rid of that, but I can understand why you feel that way. It's a wild world, and man, some of these encounters you hear and you walk away from a man that is so crazy. Where do I put that? What am I supposed to do with that? And there's just there's no answers. But it sounds like you definitely have some activity on your property. And when you start seeing prints and vocalizations, it starts to make you think, Okay, this has got to be more than just an ordinary animal. If you don't mind, I know you've not really shared it, or maybe you have, but men I'd love to hear about some of the vocalizations and different things that that have had happened to you, either under property or just around the area. I'd love to hear.
Speaker 1: That we bought this property. I guess it was towards the end of twenty seventeen. We were living in Georgia at the time. We had just left the law enforcement field behind in twenty sixteen, and we were looking for rural property. I wanted to live on at least twenty plus acres, as much as we could get, but at least twenty acres. We wanted to be somewhere in the woods, and frankly, I wanted to possibly have a situation where there might be bigfoot there. I'm not gonna lie. I was looking for that. So I looked in the areas where there's nothing but property around us or other land. I wanted to be as isolated as possible, just have the possibility of having some sort of activity. We looked into that. When we bought the property. We weren't here full time. We were going back and forth. We did a lot of traveling, We did a lot of volunteering or organic farms, and that's a whole another story in and of itself. We ended up coming up here on the weekends camping out. We lived actually off grid here on the property in a shed we were going to try to convert into a tiny house for about a year and a half. I should probably write a book that's a book in and of itself if you've ever tried to live off grid without running water and nothing but solar power, I highly suggest it because it was one of the best years of my life, but it was also one of the toughest years we've ever lived. Year and a half or so. Surprisingly, during that time I wasn't hearing anything. It wasn't until we actually got the house we had a tiny house built. We'd live in a four hundred square foot tiny house. It's almost in the middle of our forty acres. It's surrounded by nothing but woods. We're way off the road. It was one of the first winters we were here, going into fall winter kind of situation. We had a hot tub on the end of the deck out front of the house, and we would be out sipping wine unwinding at ten eleven, twelve o'clock at night. I was still working full time off property doing my job. I was running a super hub for a huge audio parts store. Hated my job. I was really stressed out. I was having the unwined time in the hot tub. The first thing we heard was what sounded like the Ohio Howell vocalization, but it was probably a mile and a half. There's a huge ridge behind us that goes up to the top of our property, and on the other side of that, there's probably another one hundred and fifty two hundred acres behind us of nothing. It was coming from that direction. I knew what was back there. Would hiked back there. I knew it was nothing but woods. You chalk it up. You're like, oh, it's probably a coyote. Maybe it's some kind of dog howling or something. Sip your wine and you go on about your day. That happened probably over the course of that season, that winter fall season of that year, probably six times. It would just be a fleeting thing, it's just in the distance. One time, then you'd be done. That following I guess it was March April lish of twenty twenty one. I had done a couple of interviews that day. I was doing some show notes and finishing up. We have an upstairs loft. It's almost the full size of the house itself that we sleep in, huge space upstairs, surrounded by nothing but windows, and we had the windows up it because it was like fifty degrees outside. We hear the same Ohio Howell type vocalization, but this time it's thirty to forty yards away from the house in the woods behind us, from the opposite direction where we normally hear it on this ridge. It's weird because it's one of those things when you hear something like that, it's six eight seconds long, you feel it as much as you hear it. It's so difficult to explain because I've had so many people come on the show and tell me about vocalizations, and they always say that, oh, I felt it in my bones, or I felt it in my chest, or it felt as loud as it sounded, those kind of things. But that's exactly what we experienced. Look over at my better half and I'm like, did you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? What was that? That was weird? What do you think it was? We're doing this back and forth again, you get to the point where it was one of two things. It was either a person or it was probably a sasquatch. Those are the only two things that could have made that sound. There's nothing else in nature that I've heard. There's nothing else in North Carolina that sounds like that. It wasn't a coyote, it wasn't a wolf, it wasn't a cat, it wasn't a raccoon, it wasn't a squirrel. You go down this litany of things that it could be, and you check all those boxes and go I'll tell you, I think you're in maybe a rural area as well. People who don't live in rural areas may not understand this. You don't come on other people's property here unless you're enjouted exactly. We have a purple paint law here in North Carolina. We have purple paint on all the trees that border the road where we live on. People just know we probably should keep driving if we're not invited there. That's just the reality of it. I'm not a proponent of violence. I'm not saying you should shoot anybody. However, if somebody were on our property at that time of night, particularly, it's probably going to end badly. People ask me, what did you go out and check? No, I didn't. It wasn't important enough for me to figure out at that point, because had you heard the same thing I did. I think very few people. I know a few people who probably ran right towards it. I'm not twenty years old anymore. I used to run towards gunfire a lot in the police department. I don't do that anymore. I'm a little smarter than that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it takes a while to grow up. I'm like you, man, I used to run to the fire. Now I'm going to sit here and think about it and let somebody younger than me go find out what that is, because I'm good with just here to I hear a lot of people that come on the show and they talk about that. The vocalizations almost every one of them are like it rattled my chest. I felt it to my core, but shook my bones, that type of thing. And I'm like you, man, I still a lot time in the woods. I've never heard another animal that can do that, not a person, not anything being up there in your house. I wouldn't have left either, I'd just sit right there, man, So I don't blame you for that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've heard other things that was pretty much the pentacle of the vocalizations. But then I guess the next weird thing would be what I've called a gifting situation, where it's a really long story, but I'll give you the very short version. I still walk the dogs on this path. It's a couple of acres that we walk every morning. We've literally cut paths so we can walk the dogs around this beautiful part of our property. There's this old cedar stump that's probably twelve fourteen inches around. It's on the right hand side of the path that we walk past every day. I'm walking past that one morning with the dogs, which I do at least twice a day. We walk past the stump and something catches my eye. It's a white, bleached white turtle shell, a little box turtle maybe five inches around. It is stuck into the side of the stump. I'm like, that is so weird. So I walk over, I look at it. I take the dogs back, and I end up getting my phone and I come back and I'm looking at it, thinking how did this get here? It's completely bleached twide It's clearly been out in the sun for months, maybe even a year at this point. It wasn't there the day before. It's stuck into the side. It's not just laying on its back. It's not put on top, it's stuck into the side of the stump. It was the weirdest thing. So I start doing some research. I start googling. I'm looking, and I start finding people are posting about finding these turtle shells and they believe that it's got something to do with Bigfoot activity. They're finding them with rocks in them or leaves in them, and they feel like they're being left. Sometimes they are taking things that people are leaving and they're leaving these in the place of apples and peanut butter or whatever. I did some videos, and of course I am the Bigfoot podcast guy. I had a very difficult time wrestling with putting this stuff out there because I'm thinking people are going to think I'm either batshit crazy or they're going to think I'm completely making this stuff up just to boost up the show, like somehow that's going to help my ratings. More people are going to listen to the show because I found a turtleshell. Long story short, I couldn't figure that out. I started putting stuff on the stump. I started trying to gift. I've never been into the gifting thing. I still don't necessarily believe that's a thing, but I had to try it because I thought maybe there is a possibility. Right, we don't eat a whole lot peanut butter, or didn't back then. We ate ground up sunflower seeds sun butter. I would take jars of that out. We've had some disappear. Something had to pick it up because this log was like hollowed out because it was really rotten. So I'd stick it down in there really far, so something would have to work to get it out. You just couldn't walk up and just pick it up. They would disappear. I put some trail cams up, never got pictures or videos of anything but raccoons all around the stump. But I never got pictures or video of them actually messing with anything that I left on the stump. That one on. A couple of times, missing jars completely gone, never found them, still haven't found them. Lids and all just gone. Full pound or so of sun butter just gone. So I started thinking, Okay, I know people put apples out. We had some apples in the house that were getting They weren't completely jawn at this point, like mushy, but they had some brown spots. I'm not a fan of eating an apple with a brown spot on it. I took one of those apples out. I stuck it on a stick. I took it up to the stump. I stuck it in the middle of the stump, and I left it there. Next day, still there, next day, still there, next day, still there. Nothing touched it. I was pulling the SD card out of the camera, a little cheap bro cam that had gotten from Amazon. I pulled the card. Every night. I was seeing raccoons dancing around the stump this apple is. I think I saw as many as four or five at one point, but they never touched it. They never went near it. So I would pull this footage from the night before. The apple is completely undisturbed. Right, I've got footage of raccoons. It takes still photos and it would take video, so take a still photo and then it'd take ten seconds of video. And it just alternated. So like the fourth night, I'd go out there. Of course, typical, right, I kept the SD card. I didn't put the SD card back in the camera because it's been three days nothing's happened. The apple's not touched. Of course. The fourth day, I go out, I walk past and I see the apple from a distance, but something look different. I walk over. I pick up the apple on the stick, same as it was. Maybe it was moved a little bit, but it's still on the stick. I pick it up. It looked like something had just taken a bite out of the apple. And stay tuned for more sasquatch oat to see. We'll be right back after these messages. I have pictures. I would gladly send you these pictures. I'm sure I still have them on my phone. It looked like a bite had been taken out of the side of this moldy apple. It molded at this point. It was disgusting, but it looked like a human bite. It wasn't taken off the stick, It wasn't laying on the ground. It was still in the same position, stuck on the stick in the middle of the stump. It literally looked like somebody picked up It's almost like a candy apple on stick. Something bit it and stuck it back into the sum. So I bring the apple and the stick back and I took a couple of photos of it. I texted them to Wanne, my co host on that Bigfoot podcast. I didn't tell the many contexts. He didn't know anything that was going on. I just said, take a look at these photos and tell me what you think about this. He immediately texted back and said, it looks like you took a nasty bite out of a horrible apple. That's disgusting. Why would you do? Then I told him the story. He's, holy shit, dude, that's you're joking, right. I was like, no, I'm dead serious. Like, I put the apple out there, this is what I found. I sent it to Doug Hichik and he was like, dude, that looks like a sasquatch bit your apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was either a person went hundreds and hundreds of yards into my property, probably at this point the three or four acres back into my property from the nearest road, found the apple on the stick and decided to take a bite out of it and stick it back down there. Does that make sense? I don't know what makes sense at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes no sense, man.
Speaker 1: That happened. One of the things people asked me before, I have you ever heard woodknocks? Never had heard wood knocks until I think it was right before or right after I came back from Radium on the expedition with Todd. I went out to we pee off the porch. Here there's nobody around. I went out till three o'clock in the morning to take a whiz off the porch. I hear four or five power knocks. That's the only way I can describe the quintessential stereotypical power knock. It's like, oh wow, we live in a rural area, right, we live in a rural small town. We're ten minutes outside of town, but you feel like you're one hundred and fifty miles away when you're out here in the woods. It's a small town. Like they roll up the sidewalks at policed in the City of Atlanta, like three o'clock in the morning and Buckhead it's banging, dude, there's everybody on the street. It's not the same thing here. People aren't out at three o'clock in the morning, and they're certainly not banging on something that sounds like wood on wood. It was back again up over this ridge area where those vocalizations we had heard the years prior. In the distance I did hear that it was weird. We've had other weird things with lights going here. We were talking to friends about this recently. I'm not saying that this is any way connected to Bigfoot. I'm just putting all the weirdness on the property out there. We've woken up at least three or four times since we've been here full time to the woods around the house. We're talking three four o'clock in the morning, we'll wake up. This super bright spotlight is being shown on top of the house. The entire house inside is lit up. The light is what wakes us up. We've experienced this, like I said, two or three times, I don't know what to make of it, man, and it just fades away. It's gone. Some weird stuff going on, some weird stuff. Then. I've cast a number of footprints on the property. The first one that I found that wasn't doing anything Bigfoot related. We were taking a break down and I wanted to just hike an area that we've never been because forty acres, it's not a ton of property. It sounds probably like more than it is, but there are places that we still haven't hiked. So we try to hike a different area each time to see a different part of the property. We went to the farthest end that butts up to another neighbor's I think they have sixteen acres on the other side of us. We went on that side. I wasn't even going to bring my phone because I was just unplugging it, but I decided to take my phone at the last minute. We're probably ten fifteen minutes into the hike. It takes about forty five minutes to hike to the back of our property. I'm going along and I cross over this little area. It's like a creek and they're standing water. There's probably three days before that. We had this little break this day of rain, and then we had another couple of days of rain coming in. So we had this little window to hike and I look down and I see what looks like a footprint. I'm thinking, oh, that's cool, man, Like, that's paradoia. Man, it's paradoia footprint in the mud in this water. It's cool. I'm going to take a picture of that. So I get my phone out and I'm thinking, Okay, I'm just taking a picture of some paradoil. I'm gonna post this later. And as they get closer to take a better picture. I'm like, damn, it looks like toes. Oh there's one, two, three, four, five, Oh my god, that looks like a foot. And then I see a heel and it looks like it's slid and I'm thinking, oh my god, this can't be happening. And I still convinced myself that it was just paradilia. I'm thinking, this is still cool. I'm going to take a few pictures, so I took three or four pictures of it. I can gladly send you those as well. We go on up on our hike and then I start finding these weird I don't know what to call them other than stick structures like these weird bent woven things that almost looked like possible nests that were the huge things. I'm thinking, that's weird. We find some what looked like weird tree breaks and stuff. I took a bunch of pictures of this stuff, and full crumb things like these things are bent over and then there's other sticks balanced on top of them, like a full crumb thing, almost like a seesaw kind of thing. Weird. Then we get to the back of the property and this is actually in the book. I put most of these pictures I'm talking about are in the book. This picture of there's probably a four foot rock stack at the very back of our property. There's just rocks stacked on top of other rocks. I'm thinking, okay, paraduley footprint. What looks like nests full crumbs. Then I got a rock stack. We're hearing vocalization. There's just all the stuff adding up that particular footprint. And now I've cast other footprints. I didn't cast that one. I didn't have material. It was in water. It was raining before it rained a couple of days after. But fast forward. I did a speaking gig out in Idaho last summer. I was out there with Cliff Barrickman from Finding Bigfoot. Doctor Jeff Meldrim was there. It was me, Michael Freeman. We went to dinner that night, Cliff and I and Michael and another guy named Brandon. We all went out to have dreams after dinner, and we're sitting around and if you're familiar with Cliff, he knows a thing or two about footprints, right, He's probably looked at as many as Jeff has at this point. So I pulled out my phone. We were talking about other stuff and I'm looking through pictures and cliffs, like what is that? So I handed my phone. I'm like, just look at these pictures. There's three pictures, and tell me what you think of that. And he's like, oh, dude, that's a sasquatch footprint. Where'd you get that? Did you cast that? So I tell him the story and I'm like, no, I thought it was paradolia, dude. He's no, clearly, like he's zooming in and he's showing me toes and he showing me what And I'm like, oh my god, but I have cast a couple of footprints I cast this past summer that were in the same area that I just told you about the trackway that I found recently. There are probably sixty sixty five yards from the house. They're probably some of the best tracks I've ever seen, perfectly in this area. We'd cleared out this area where we're going to put in a little like a little six by three or six by four pind for our ducks. We no longer have them. Coyotes and foxes took care of them, unfortunately over the last year, but we were going to make them this area I had dug it out. I didn't take the time to go out and finish the project. We're going to put this big trough in there, but the rain washed a bunch of silt dirt down into this hole that we had just dug out. It was like the perfect spot. I go out there and we'd had this weird thing where we had a small chicken. We still have a small chicken coop up there, and the bigger one is down a different area. But we'd keep the babies up there until they were pullets and then we'd put them in with the other chickens. Outside. We had some food up there in a decent sized metal pail. We'd had issues with something getting into it, so we put up bunch of cord over it to keep the lid on. But something was picking this up and moving it like twenty twenty five feet down beside the chicken coop, almost nightly for three or four nights. It was just weird. Top was never taken off of it, but it was just picked up and moved. I'm thinking it's weird. It could a raccoon do that? It was pretty heavy and probably had for ten pounds of food in this thing. I looked out of the deck I was going to let the dogs out, and I'm like, oh, something's moved this again. It was probably another thirty feet away, but this time the lid was off and the contents were just poured onto the ground. So I'm like, damn, I'm don't have to go clean that up. So I go up to that area and I find two prints in the middle of where we had dug this pond. It's almost like something stood there with about a four foot stride, because it was probably six feet long, walking directly towards the coop where this thing was picked up and moved. So I cast those and I didn't talk about them. I didn't put the pictures out. I ended up putting them in the book. I talked about them in one of the chapters of the book, and I put the photos in the book because they turned out. I say it all the time, they're literally too good. There's some of the best looking tracks that I have ever seen, certainly that I've ever cast. I've cast some others that were very questionable on the property cliffs. One of those people, I'll tell you he wrote the forward to my book, so he's become a pretty good friend, and he told me, dude, I don't give a shit what it is. Just cast it. It's probably going to turn out to look like crap ninety five percent of the time. But you got to cast everything because if you are casting real prince, chances are they're going to look like crap because they're not made. Because anybody who fakes something, they turn out too good. And that's why, honestly, I didn't put out the last two that I cast well outside of the ones that I cast a couple of days ago and they turned out to be crap. They're not great cast. But the ones that turned out to be so good, I was worried about putting them out because I knew people were going to be like, oh, you clearly made those because they're too good. They look too good. I don't know. There's definitely something going on, man. I've never definitively said I've seen the Sasquatch because I haven't. I've had experiences in radium, which we can certainly get into and talk about, but I've never definitively said any of it sasquatch because I haven't seen what's done it. But I've experienced some things that really make me scratch my head.
Speaker 2: For sure, Man, you've got a little wild stuff going on that property. I definitely think you've got to creature on your property, for sure. I think there's too much trace, even itce for something to not be there. Man, you have all the telltale signs of your typical signs that people start encounter on properties and stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, I got so many.
Speaker 2: Questions about all that, and I don't even know where to go.
Speaker 1: That is some wild stuff.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear your opinion on this. And having all these experiences and talking to all these people, I have this theory that you're almost marked if you haven't encounter of one of these creatures, because the odds and chances of you seeing one again or having some kind of evidence, or having a run in with a cryptid after you have one is pretty high. I don't know what your thoughts are with that, but I know after talking to a lot of people, I think I'm coming up on eighty something episode, so I've not near what you've done. But it seems like people that have seen these creatures or had run ins or had been around all this evidence more than Michaly being going to do it again. I don't know if you've talked to the gentleman from Almun Labs or not, if you had him on your show. If not, you need to. I can get you in contact with him. Wild encounter in Oregon that he had out there property, wrote a book about it. Had a lot of little weird stuff start popping up on a property. They casted some prints. They brought these prints into the Garazi had built. Next thing, there's gifting going on inside of a shop after a slot. He can't figure out how this has happened, and gifting all over the place. He starts seeing prints everywhere, sees Class A signings, as the government starts showing up one of those property. You saw all this stuff in, Man, it really makes you scratch your head and think, but do you think that do you think what you've seen one your odds have seen? When again, he pretty high.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things I've struggled with this because my skeptical brain kicks in. And I've said this so many times. I've interviewed people that have went out in the woods for decades. I got to interview several people that have been in this. Ron Moorehead comes to mind who's been out there for a ton of years and he's never seen a Sasquatch. Peter Burn one of the last four horsemen of Sasquatch, and I interviewed Peter a couple of years ago before he passed away. I think I was the last person that interviewed him before he died. He never after fifty sixty years, he never even found a print. I don't think and looking for these things. I struggle with that because I used to say this. Honestly, I've had to do some self evaluation over the years because I used to be when I first got into this, I'd be like, I'm very skeptical of this person because they've seen Bigfoot twice, and they've seen these orbs, and they've seen these weird lights, and then they've had UFO experiences, and I just don't know if that's possible. And then I had to think. I grew up in haunted houses. I had experiences what I believe to be ghost I've had a couple of UFO experience. It's probably a handful of the UFO experiences where I've actually seen these things. I had an experience I think was Bigfoot related where I was paced out of the woods by something when I was twelve. Now I've had these weird lights footprints on my properties. I am now that person, so I no longer really think that. I think what happens in a lot of cases is I think you just have to be open. I think what you put out into the universe, into the world, I think you receive back in a lot of ways, whether you're a kind person, if you're a horrible person. And I think it's the same thing with cryptids. I think it's the same thing with UFOs. I think if you're open to seeing things, and I say people all the time, I think I've had the UFO experiences I've had because I look up into the sky. How many people do that? How many people go out at night? You don't see things if you're not looking right, You don't see things in the woods. If you're not looking, you don't experience things in the woods, if you're not in the woods. I don't necessarily think it's a marked thing. I don't think it's anything that. I think you're just open to those experiences. If you have an experience that you can't explain and then you start looking into it, I think the more you look, the more you find. I do think there is some synchronicity to all this. I haven't been able to figure out exactly what that is. I used to check those boxes and say, Okay, you had weird lights and UFOs over here, but let's just talk about the bigfoot stuff, because I don't think they have anything to do with each other. I don't necessarily believe that anymore. I think there is more connectivity than maybe I was giving credit in the past. I think it just boils down to if you're open to those kind of things, I think you're going to be more apt to experiences. It's almost like if you go into a situation and you're more open to receive love, you're probably going to receive more love than people who aren't open to it. If you go into a situation closed off, or you're pissed off, or you're just a horrible person, that's what you tend to attract in your life. I don't think cryptids or UFOs or these kind of experiences are any different really than anything else in life.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, man, and that makes a lot of sense. And I think that for me, especially talking about this topic, almost every day and having the encounters like I look for this stuff everywhere. My wife's last Sunday because we'll be driving down the road and man, I'm always doing the cop thing, looking everywhere, scamming everything. That's something I do constantly because I think that's some good points. And you've seen it once, then you're aware of it, then you notice it, and you look, you're more than likely to see it. I just wanted to hear your opinion on that because it's really interesting to me. I think me and you could sit and talk forever with our backgrounds and everything. I want to talk about something that's the lightning Rod topic. And I know we talked a little bit off air about it, but you mentioned the name. I remember I made a post one time and they had a picture of his that had made And everybody probably knows not what I'm talking about, but Todd Standing, I've heard some stuff. You actually did what a lot of people should do, called him out on some stuff because I think that people like that really hurt this community. And I'm not one. You know, my podcast, I'm all about giving people a safe platform. That's what I'm here to do. I'm not here to prove or disprove anything. But I think a lot of times he's hurt the community. And I don't know if community is the right word, but he's hurt it because a lot of times you got people we talked about that have all these encounters, they're just afraid to come forward because of the ridicule. I think that makes it harder on people, because I don't know of anybody that walks out in the woods and every time they go out they have an encounter. If you want to talk about it, you don't have to, but I'd love to hear your thoughts with that.
Speaker 1: I just love to hear it and stay tuned for more Sasquatch Out to see We'll be right back after these messages. Yeah, I'm one of those people that do the same thing. I've always prided myself. I started sasquatch Out It to give people a safe space to come on and share their experiences because I wanted it for me. I wanted the show started for me to bring people on, specifically in the Southeastern United States. I wanted to talk to people around me and in my area that it had experiences with these things. Because you hear that all the time in the Pacific, Northwest, Canada and Alaska. I wanted to talk to people like me in my area. I was born and raised in the South that had these experiences. I've always prided myself on giving people a safe space, and I still do. But the more I've gotten into this the show has become more popular, I've almost felt a responsibility in some cases to just share my opinion about things. I've only done it with a handful of people. I don't typically call people out that I call them smaller time hoaxters or hucksters. But when you make money off of your hoaxes and you're making a big name for yourself and people are following you and you have a ton of influence and your stuff is complete bs, I'm going to call you out. And Todd was one of the first people that ever did that with because I tell you, the first time I saw his videos, I'd be perfectly honest. I've said it so many times on other shows and on my own show. I was blown away the first time I saw the Discovering Bigfoot documentary, and I was like, why is everybody in the world not talking about this? Because I was fresh into the subject and I say that because I've always had an interest. I had to expience it at twelve, but to really get into the subject and really get into the forums on Facebook and start really going down the rabbit hole, I was fresh and new to that. And then I got into some of the Bigfoot groups, about five hundred or so that I joined. When I first got into this, I watched the Discovering Bigfoot documentary and I'm thinking, why is everybody not talking about this? They are, I just didn't know it, and that, of course it's the Muppets, And so I went back and watched it again, and then I put the kool Aid down. I had the couple of kool aid and I just set it on the table and I said, Okay, I'm going to watch this one more time, and I'm going to wear a different lens here. I'm gonna put the cop brain on. I'm going to put the skeptic brain on, and I'm just going to watch this dude. And I tell you, I was sick by the end of it, because if you watch it from the correct lens, you see how manipulative this dude is. He's manipulating doctor Jeff Meldrim, who I consider now a friend, the late doctor John Bendernagel. I think he was really railroading, and he's continued this throughout his career. You see it more and more, especially when you're with him personally. I've had this experience a couple of times personally in the flesh with Todd since then, and I've seen it so many times on some of his videos that I've seen after my trip up to Radium. He's the best used car salesman that there is on the lot. He can sell ice cubes to eskimos, and that's what he's done with Bigfoot, because if you watch that documentary, he's doing that throughout. He's doing it with the audience with the camera, and he's also doing it with two PhDs that he's playing like he's sculpting them before our eyes, honestly. And once I went back and looked at it from that lens and I saw through some of the charade, and then I looked at the videos a little closer, and I'm thinking, yes, especially that Caboda video. Towards the end he calls it Caboda, it looks like Todd or his dad like laying on the ground with some black shoe polish on his face. I was like, are you kidding me? And I'm gonna tell you one of the things that really got me. Matter of fact, I think Wayne my Coast on that Bigfoot podcast, he and I had a conversation about this months ago. At this point, there was that one scene in the documentary where Todd is out there by himself. These things are around him and he's yelling. He's setting off the flares in the background. I think you can see this glove. I'm sorry, it's not a glove. It's clear to the sasquatch. This sasquatch reach over the stump and pull the apple, and he goes back and shows you look, the apple's there, and now it's gone. The apple's there, now it's gone. I watched that, and I tell you the vocalizations I've heard that before. I actually had a person send me I'm not gonna call him out by name, but I've had somebody send me audio in the past that he claimed it was a sasquatch. But it was in this weird slow mode video that was dubbed over with no other audio. It was just these vocalizations in the background. I ended up sending it over to Doug Hichik. He sent it back in twenty seconds. He said, that's clearly fake and it's dubbed over. That's what those vocalizations sound like in the Discovering Bigfoot documentary with Tide and this fake I'm scared. It's just complete bs, dude. And when I watched that again, I just completely shifted and then I just went off the rails with it, and I just said, I think he's hoaxing, and I called him a hoaxer. For a couple of years on the show, I kept trying to get him on. I wanted to have a conversation with him. He would not come on the show. I finally reached out to Less Stroud. Survivor Man got less Stroud on the show and I knew he'd been out with Todd. Less is a big deal for me. I grew up on Survivor Man. I loved the show. I had respect for Less as a person. He's just a cool dude. I have a lot of respect for me. He didn't really have a dog in the Bigfoot fight, at least I didn't think so at the time. I had him on the show and we talked about Todd once I that. He said, look, I have some issues with Todd because everything was bigfoot when we were out, he said, I held the SD cards of his stuff in my hand, and I can't tell you that they're faked. As far as the videos, the images that he purports to be sasquatch, he said, I always had this problem with where was the lead up? Where was the before and after footage?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because you're a videographer man, you film stuff. There's always a before and after, right, It's never just the shot. But with Todd it is and we've never seen that. And that was always a sticking point for Less. So after Less came on the show, I guess it was probably two weeks later, I get an email from Todd and miraculously he's agreed to come on my show. It's amazing. So he comes on and we had a good conversation. I'd be honest, I've made no qualms about it. I like the guy. He's a charismatic dude. He's a bit of an ass, but once you get past that, we can all be that. I like the dude. I ended up he still got a couple of my videos. As a matter of fact, the less strout interview is still posted on his Sylvanic Bigfoot channel on YouTube. He's probably still making money off You're Welcome, Todd. So I called him out. He got a little heated on the show. People actually watched that episode and thought he had admitted to hoaxing because he got so close. I pushed him to the point of saying, I've had conversations with people, and it's clear that if I hoaxed, these are the reasons he starts going down because I'm sure shit finding footprints, I'm sure finding this. If I hoaxed it, it was for species recognition and protection of these creatures. I almost had him, but he's smarter than that. Long story short, he kept telling me. He challenged me to come up to the research areas, come out and see for yourself. I was like, did, I'm not paying you four thousand dollars to come up there and spend a week in the woods. I'm not doing that. So ultimately it got to the point where I didn't pay four thousand dollars to go up there. He invited me up there, and I went up last October. I spent seven days in the woods with Todd and Kyle. I think you've had Kyle on the show in the past. Kyle was there and his dad, Richard Todd's research partner and girlfriend Ashley. They're no longer together, but Ashley was there as well. And I tell you I had some experiences I can't explain.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We were eighteen miles deep in the woods. That was check mark number one for me, because I didn't realize how remote this place was until I actually went. We lost cell signal like thirty five miles before we turned off with this logging road that took us almost another twenty miles deep in the woods. It's remote, right, There's no way that people were out there hoaxing people. So that was check mark number one. I thought, Okay, this guy clearly doesn't just have people out here throwing rocks or doing whatever. He's making these vocalizations. But yeah, I experienced several vocalizations wood knocks. There was a couple of times I think I interacted with a sasquatch doing wood knocks, whoops and other things. I heard what Sam did like samurai chatter. We had rocks thrown at us a couple of times. I found thousands of tree breaks. I'm not really sold on the tree break thing. But if tree breaks are a real thing, the sasquatch and his research area are tree breakers and tons of footprints. I found trackways that I took my too. Nobody led me there. Todd didn't lead me there. I went off on my own and found what looks like trackways with these huge footprints that looked very Sasquatch like. And I've made no qualms about it. I said it, especially after going up there. If I were a Sasquatch, I would want to live in his research area. It is perfect. It is one of the prettiest places I've ever been. I don't doubt that they're sasquatch activity there. If these things are real, they would be there. I just don't believe what he's putting out. As far as his videos. Again, Todd was very gracious. He invited me into his home. He fed me again. The guys, he's a decent dude, he's a father. I don't hate the man by any stretch of the imagination. I just think he's hoaxing bigfootshit. Most people probably don't know this, but just recently Todd has installed video cameras in his research area. There's a couple of trailers there that people stay in when you go on expedition. If you've been to base camp, you know what it looks like. The guy who put him up there actually reached out to me about a month ago and told me that he was doing this because he's been up there on expedition a couple of times that he wanted to do this partner with Todd and put up these cameras for a twenty four hour a day, seven day a week, three hundred and sixty five day view of this base camp area. We're supposed to be sending me the app that they've created for people to have access to. This is not live, but he's going to send me a version of it on my phone so I can get the sort of the first look at these cameras. I'm anxious to see that because I told Logan, I said, dude, I think that's a great idea, because you think I experienced things around base camp. One of the guys that was with me, Richard Kyle's dad, said he had a sighting one night, three o'clock in the morning outside the camper, So I think things are happening there. But you got to understand dude, there could be a sasquatch. Nobody's going to believe it because it's tied Standing's research area, so just know that when it happens, and he's fully aware of that. So interesting stuff. Man. I'm anxious to see what the cameras look like. I think you can actually move them. I know you can take the last sixty seconds of footage and share it with people. So if you do, you see something. He's got the capability of doing that. So look, it's supposed to give me access to that, hopefully in the next couple of days or so, before it goes live here in a few months for everybody else. So I'm anxious to see what comes out of that. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow, he brought us some good points and I think I feel exact same way. Do I think that there's there's gonna be satisfat chat there? Absolutely. Do I think that he's had encounters with them, Yeah, more than likely. But I think that he saw a way to make a lot of money and he took something that was real and he just tried to get I don't want to use words famous, but tried to get It's like you hear Tom standing and most people they know who that is, regardless if they're end of the big foot world or not. And I hate that, man, because it's like, what if they're there, what if they're really seeing stuff? But now, like you said, it's a cool thing that they're doing. That is awesome. I'd love to see it. But if I saw something and my first thought was like, yeah, but what is it right? And you know, in law enforcement, once you lose your credibility on the stand, you were done. You're done. And it's almost like the same thing. I'm sure he's a great dry and I'm sure that he's probably had encounters, man, but I hate that he's too good that hard because it's just for me. It's ruined something and makes it hard on everybody else. I would do an injustice to this thing if I didn't ask you two more things before we got off here, man number one, I got to hear a cop story. We can sit probably in swap cop stores back and forth if you're up to that. But one thing I want to ask, and I get flacked for asking this, but I'm not trying to copycat anybody. I really want to know because I asked my guest this, what do you think these things are? What do you think they are?
Speaker 1: I've went back and forth on that question so many times. I used to be in the camp of more along the lines of what Cliff thinks. I think he's more in the paranthropists possibly, But I tell you the more I've had conversations with Matt Pruitt, Matt, it's a friend of mine. If you've read The Phenomenal Sasquatch, it is a no pun intended, It is a phenomenal book. So if you guys are into a book, obviously I wrote a book, you can read that as well, but I would recommend Matt's book. He's a super smart guy. He's one of the smartest people I've ever met when it comes to Bigfoot, just in general really, but he's more along the lines of Gigantopithicus, and he makes some really good points of why. There's a couple of breakdowns that Matt does that are really intelligent in his book that make you scratch your head. It's moved me in that direction. If Gigantopithecus could have made it to North America, I think it is a good candidate for Bigfoot. Sasquatch than I previously would have considered. For the very smart way that Matt breaks it down in some of the things he says that I can't recall at this particular moment, or i'd share it with you guys, but you just have to read his book. But all jokes aside, he breaks down a couple of things that really make sense that don't fit some of the other suspects like paranthropists and Australia pitheescenes even that Gigantopithecus checks a lot more boxes for Bigfoot. It's less of elite, is a good way to put it. It's less of elite than Paranthropus or relapitho scenes. It's not just size, it's other things that go along with this bipedalism, look, emotion, and some of the ways that they move and diet. So short answer to that, I would say, probably some sort of relict tominoid. I'm not saying that Gigantopithecus somehow survived. I think it would be some sort of cross over, some kind of hybrid, possibly of something else and Gigantopithecus. But I certainly believe it's flesh and blood. I believe it is some sort of relict tomanoid. I don't believe in the portals and interdimensionality and all the other things that go along with that. I'm not saying it's not possible. I just choose to stick in the lane of more flesh and blood when it comes to these things.
Speaker 2: The thing about this world is there's I think all of us are taking really good, educated guesses because, like you said, who knows, Like, there's no way to know. I hate it when people come on here and they're like, I'm an expert and you've met I'm like, I know everything there is to know about Bigfoot, and I'm like, there's no way that you can know. We're just taking the best guesses that we can. For me, I think they're neffling fallen angels. I don't know what to do with it, and that's what keeps me up at night.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: After these messages, it was like, where do you put that this has been a cop There's got to be a resolution. The case needs to be closed, and this is probably one that will never be closed for us in this world. It's just not gonna happen. I don't think in our lifetime. I could be wrong. I don't know, but it's really interesting and I just I love to hear people's opinions and thoughts on that. I get a lot of flags sometimes in the comments your Copykat and why are you asking that? I'm like, it's not trademark. I really want to know. What are you think? But what's the craziest cops story man, that you got that you're open to talk about? Know me, there's things I won't talk about, but what comes to mind wrapping this thing up.
Speaker 1: I've got a ton of cop stories. But I tell this quite often on other podcasts. I've talked about it a little bit on my show, and it goes into Bigfoot, and this is usually where I tell the story. But it's a true story that happened to me. It goes along with mind speak. It's a wu high strangeness part of Bigfoot that people say these things spoke to me in my mind. Survivor Man said he had a couple of experiences with that, and he shared them on the show with me, and he shared in other places and Todd talks about that often. He went down that road of telepathically communicating with Bigfoot. I'm just not picking up what they're putting down as far as that's concerned. And I tell you this is I believe it's more of explainable with your sixth sense. I think it's something that we all have that is in eight to us as human beings. I think it's part of our wiring. I relate this story that happened to me typical. I did a lot of DUI did DUI for two and a half three years, so I was working on Morning Watch ten pm to six am. I did a ton of traffic stops. I was usually locking up three DUIs a night on average, and Buckhead it was a ton. Yeah, three hundred plus DUI rest a year, exch a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight to one. The Mother's Against Drunk Driver's Award for the most DUI arrest in the state of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But I said all that to say I was pulling over this car. I was driving down I think it was Piedmont Road in downtown Buckheat. If you guys have been down to Buckhead, you know exactly where I'm talking about. Where all the clubs are on Piedmont road. I went to pull over this car. I could tell there's five guys in the car. There's late, it's probably two in the morning, not a lot of traffic out. So I hit the blue lights and the guy keeps going. He's not running, he's just going right. Makes a left turn, then a right turn, then a left turn, and he pulls me behind these buildings. He's trying to get me in the dark. We're off the beaten path. We're in this dark area behind this building. Again. I could tell the spotlight on him. I had to take down lights on. I could see five heads in this car. I knew it was packed, right, So I'm thinking, okay, but I'm a go get her man. I'm just gonna handle my business, right. I do it hundreds of times a week. I'm good. But I tell you, I got to this point where we finally stopped, and we're behind this building and it's just us. I can't even see the street lights. It's just we're in this dark area. I got out of the car, I opened the door, pulled out on radio and something said, do not walk up to the driver's side of that car. The hair on my arms is standing up now, just telling the story. I felt like I'm back there. But the hair on the back of my neck stood up, the hair on my arm stood up, and something said, don't walk up to the driver's side of that car. So I didn't. I backed up. I had my spotlight on. How you position your lights, I had my take down lights. He couldn't see shit. So I backed behind my cruiser, watching the car. I unholsted my weapon. I had my weapon down on the right side of my body. I walked to the passenger side of the car, and I see every head in the car looking to the driver side of the car. I look down into the driver's side and the guy has a forty five pistol in his hand. I already had my weapon out. I turned my flashlight on. I told him all. I stuck my pistol to the temple of the passenger. I said, if you so much as breathe, I'm going to blow your brains out. Everybody's in the car like, oh shit, So I go through the thing. I got them all out of the car. I had flexi cuffs. I had him sitting lined up on the outside of the car. And finally, I think it was probably thirty minutes into the stop. My sergeant rolls by and he's, what the hell are you doing, dude? Like, why didn't you call somebody? Why you got five guys? I said, this guy had a pistol. I'm going through the thing. And I had a conversation with the kid that it was like nineteen, and I said, what were you doing? Dude? He said, we've been smoking weed and I knew you smelled it. And I didn't want to go to jail. I was going to shoot you. And I was like, are you a joking man? Are you kidding me? And he was like, no, I'm serious. You know I didn't want to go to jail. I said all that to say, that's usually the story that I tell to say. Bigfoot wasn't speaking to me by a telepathic communication. I don't think anybody in the car was. I don't think God was. I knew that shit wasn't right and I shouldn't go up and approach that car the way I had done a thousand times. Because if I'd approached that car like i'd done a thousand times, I mean, I'll be here right now. I think he would have probably gotten the drop on me, because I wouldn't have been expecting it. I think there's ways to process things and look at things. And I'm not saying that people haven't had mine speak with bigfoot. I just think it's more like that situation. I think our bodies and I think we are smart enough, we have things that we don't even understand about ourselves that tell us things that we need to know to keep us safe. And I think that's what it is more often than not, and you need to listen to it. It's that gut feeling. We talk about the gut feeling, right, if you have a gut feeling, I've always went with my gut and it saved me every single time.
Speaker 2: Did that voice you listened to, man, I'm sure you talked to any copp They've got stories and stories where they have listened to that voice. And yeah, reminded me really similar to that. You're very fortunate to be alive.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: But I pulled this car in one not the same thing. I worked in really small town. Three hundred dbis in a year that's unheard of. There probably wasn't three hundred people driving through our town. But anyways, I pulled this car over in back. Uplist, you're thirty minutes away, if you're lucky, twenty minutes probably really Rule county. And there was this truck and I was like dog on a bone. I wouldn't let go of something. I'm following all the way out, tracing it to the end. You know we're gonna do this and all this kinds of stuff. Man, not two o'clock, three o'clock in morning, they come through town. I don't even remember what my PC was. I remember what I pulled him over for. I lit him up, open up the car door, do the thing, watch some spotlight the whole thing. As soon as my foot hit the ground, same boards. Let them go. And the closer I got to the truck, the more that was in my mind. Let them go, let them go, all.
Speaker 1: Sort of short. I let him go.
Speaker 2: I knew that I would not make it home that night if I had not let him go. And that was not typical for me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I was the guy who like, hey, listen, I'm not letting you go. I was that guy. But pretty crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I think it's God. I think God told me that. Man, that's my take on it. But it's there. You just kind of listen.
Speaker 1: It amazes me.
Speaker 2: The amount of people who don't listen to that noise. You listen to that gut voice, and you're gonna be all right ninety nine point nine percent of the time. I'm glad you hear. Thanks for your service, and thanks for taking the time. I know you're busy, so thanks for taking the time to a couple of my podcasts and share those stories with me. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah you too, Man, thank you for your service. I appreciate it anytime. I'd love to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was great, man, that was awesome.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to be world up it.
Speaker 3: Try this job, that chart everything Joy for me, Joy stay right.
Speaker 4: Away side and still still start stands stands staside, Still still stay psst ustad pays a ussst us as things fast USS instances