Speaker 1: Something's going to happen. What's going to happen? I think.
Speaker 2: That's how I hope to.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, I got a couple of us with us. Tonight we got Lisa the mad Scientist, the occult rejected mad scientist of what is going on?
Speaker 2: Lisa? How are you right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good? Thank you for the invite. I'm very much looking forward to discussing Anthon's book along with you and Jin and just the only thing to plug with some of the stuff that Ethan has contributed as amazing work to the Occult Research Institute dot org and please check us out on that it's a cold research institute dot org. And Ethan has contributed along with other people as well, if you like to to your content via.
Speaker 2: Literary Okay, thank you very much, Yes, very well said. And next we got Freda, Jim the Ninja. What is going on? Freda?
Speaker 5: Hey boss? What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Card and all I should say thanks, thank you so much for inviting me on. Obviously I was saying before, like anything to support Ethan. He's one of the rejects. I've worked with many, many, dozens and dozens. We've done dozens of shows at least together, so there's no way I couldn't come on. And so I'll let my plug just be you know, just like like subscribe and obviously retweet the show, like I'll call rejects. But if you really want to check me out, you can Threshold Saints. Obviously you can look that up. But yeah, just support the show, support Ethan's book, and I'm here for that. And thank you Lisa, thank you Nick, thank you Ethan. I'm really excited, to be honest, thank.
Speaker 2: You for coming on.
Speaker 3: Man, if we were't gonna play you show, I was gonna say it anyway, So thank you. I appreciate it. And then finally the man in the hour of the Hour, We've got doctor Ethan Indigo.
Speaker 1: I'll take philosophers.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't want to I don't want to claim, but I am very appreciative of the involvement with the cult rejects, and I just really appreciate you guys including me and tolerating me.
Speaker 1: And I I really appreciate you guys, Jim, Lisa, Nick, I thank you for being my friend. And hopefully I don't have an emotional breakdown on how much I love you guys. And on how much I love marijuana. But I'll try to remain study. So I wrote, I've written several books. I wrote some fiction that I call that I call pop fiction, and I'm trying to be silly with the pulp fiction genre, my own genre of pop fiction. And I also wrote Marijuana and the Prohibition of the Divine Feminine, which is nonfiction and it sounds like a whole lot of wu. But I based this all on factual, historical, evidential, cultural, even one could say magical ideas that have been put forth. I wrote this a number of years ago with my friend from Mendocino, California. I have roots in Mendocino. It's like one of the old hippie dope capitals of California. Angle that. Yeah, I've you know, I grew up with a lot of marijuana, lets to say. And so I want to thank Mendocino and thank James for his contribution to this book. And as I was formulating the idea for this presentation, I wanted to get some icing on the cake to make my idea and presentation as good as the Occult Rejects input and the Occult Rejects guests presentations and I found some new ideas. And I just want to say, for all the people who've been listening and providing all these great spiritual lessons, I just appreciate it. And uh, I enjoy all the lessons that I've been getting. And to that point, writing is spelling is magic, right, And there's there's maybe maybe two different dynamics one could go about writing or spelling out uh this positive and negative kind of magic, and one might be considered a put on, and one might be considered as as I want to present today, a positive less on, right, provide less on. And I love that word because it's kind of a little lesson into itself towards enlightenment, so.
Speaker 2: That I always find that combination very interesting.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, that is that is interesting. And so some magic puts on more stuff we have to carry around, and other magic, in regards to spelling is a lesson. So one of the original intentions of this book was not necessarily to explore certain things that I did explore. The original intent was to break really what is a cultural spell, and that being the idea of what is the oldest profession And everyone kind of knows this. Over the centuries, there has been different kind of cultural conceptual conceptual ideas as to what was the oldest profession. Sometimes it was tailor. I find that compelling. Sometimes it was hunter, farmer, this, that and the other. But only in the last little bit was it what it is today? And I, of course it's really in regard to insulting one gender. And the oldest profession is certainly not prostitution. If we look at it from one example, if before there was money, when we were dealing with shells, and people might say, and it's pretty astute that a hunter is the oldest profession. But no human being ever goes on an adventurous but even hunting without knowing that it has a healer at home, so learning to hunt or going on a hunt. The difference between a big bear and a human is the bear knows that if it gets a little slice, it could die of infection, and it has no one to help it. It can't even help itself. A human knows. Even dogs. Actually they say they might have this level of confidence when facing other beings on hunts because they know they have healer, a healer or nurse, and so will.
Speaker 2: Take me someway if I get hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, The dog knows too, even that it'll be taken care of. That level of confidence, that understanding, maybe that propelled humanity took places, you know, that are different from any different animals originally even so, and and we all grew up in the nurse in a nursery getting nursed, you know, the nurse that dual meaning of caretaker, healer, and and the our mother at the bosom, right, uh And and then the secondary argument is after there is money, well where do these other people get money?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And aspect of history is not that the blacksmiths and the milk cow owners, they weren't after the prostitutes. It was actually soldiering that enabled that type of thing to happen. And you could say even that soldiering that is the original prostitution. It's the oldest. I don't know if prostitution is the oldest profession. I would never say something so base. In fact, I argue that nursing is the oldest profession, but soldiering is the old this prostitute. So with that in mind, let's let's break some spells, because that is a cultural spell that we've all been put on by.
Speaker 2: You know, I just want to say real quick.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's because I have thought about that, and I'm like, that really kind of downplays.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's just the oldest profession. I mean, you know who cares. Oh that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: You know's've been doing it since the beginning of time. It's not gonna stop, you know what I'm saying, Like it almost downplays or even accepts the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's no thinking, Nick, It's it's degrading. It prevents degrading aspiration maybe, and it presents the grading expectation right and and women, the feminine has long suffered this as as we're going to explore. And this idea, this notion was never mentioned in any ancient Greek or ancient Roman society. This is a new idea. This, this cultural spell about this being the oldest profession is a new idea, and it was created.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go with the Let's start all these images that I had. First. I want to just say that I present a little timeline in my book Marijuana and the Prohibition of the Divine Feminine. But I begin with this. Essentially, marijuana, cannabis, hemp, all the same have provided humanity with clothing, with food, with even material for shelter and nutrition, and even a medicine and even a sacramental object. There's really nothing in the world that is this, this level of provider of resources that HEMP can be illustrated and even has the sacrament and even has this narcotic or essence if you will, that makes us feel good. So, I mean, there's nothing like the divine feminine in its resource presentation and the care in all the things that it provides, just in that simple respect, and it is arguably the tree. One could say, what's the sacred tree, Well, it might be a willow, it might be an oak, and it might be cannabis. So in recent decades we've gotten better at analyzing chemicals and we found out I believe in nineteen sixty something or so, is the only one we were able to isolate cannabinoids and THHC, and it is it was found soon after that whether or not the mother was around cannabis, there is cannabinoids in human breast milk. And this is in of course very small amounts and are non intoxicating, but it's theorized and I think it makes sense that this is meant to soothe any anxiety and enhance the appetite. Lisa, you probably know more about this than I do, right, just just.
Speaker 4: A little bit from the stuff that I've read, So from what I've read, and please jump in because I'm pretty sure you know a lot about the science with it too. Is that there is I guess the psychoactive component, which you know is more embodied by the THHC, and then you have the soothing analgesic type of calmbing effect with what we now know as CBD, and the plant itself has over one hundred and fifty different components and they all work in synergy together, and usually I think with the different strains, different strains do different things. And so the higher the THHC, the higher the psychoactive, the lower the soothing, calmbing, anti anxiety. But the higher the CBD, the higher the anxiety. I mean, the lower the anxiety, but the less the psychoactive. So when you talk about the cannabinoids, cannabinoids is naturally produced by the body itself, and yes, the mother does produce that as a calming effect for the baby and then to increase milk uptake by the by the new needs. So yes, this is very very true. And we have cannabinoid receptors all of our body, from our brains, different parts of our brains, to our immune sales, so it's everywhere.
Speaker 5: I'll just add this one thing really quick. I love that you brought up, Lisa, the galactogogic effect of hemp, because most people totally forget that like that it does have this fem even though astrologically, and I don't know if you got into this ethan and obviously I won't talk about it at all until you do. But for me, even the astrology is very masculine, but there's a quality of hemp as a whole plant, like maybe just taking out as a whole, that is very feminine. So it is interesting because when we do talk about the astrology of it, there is a quality that's very dualistic. So that would kind of make sense that there is like the material form is then feminine, but maybe the spiritual essence is more masculine slash tra iconic.
Speaker 4: And then also it has a high levels of phido estrogen. It's several plants in the I forget what the family is of cannabis, but I believe a lot of those contain phido estrogens, which is in estrogen based plant based estrogen, and so again the reaffirming feminine equality to it. I think.
Speaker 1: I love it. And this is why I love the occult Rejects is because it's like, oh I it's a cult intelligence. I love all the great addition and contrasts and lessons that the occult rejects provide. And I mean, if if, if we're a different world, we might have a certain daily requirement of cannabinoids. That's how integrative this stuff is with our biology, or rather necessary by our biology. Right, so let's let's take a look at the next image. This is I'm sorry that it's small.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that won't happen again. But I can. I can read it. I was going to read it anyway. This is from where we get the idea that the oldest profession is prostitution. And this guy was, of course a freemason. He was made a freemason or joined the Freemasons when he was twenty and he lived, you know, a lengthy life. Rudyard Kipling. He is the creator of what is still very influential material, the Jungle Book, and as an author he is you got to look at him as being prolific. But some of the things that he put forth are so barbarous that it doesn't matter how much you put out, because it's what you put out. And this is where we get this from a short story that he wrote on called on the City Wall, about to prostitute who check out her name. Her name is Lalon, which of course has the feminine the and loon for the moon. So I'll read the quote. The short story is dry and horrendous, you probably can't get through it, but this quote talk about spellcasting. Lalun is a member of the most ancient profession in the world. There it is Lilith who. Lilith is an aspect of the divine feminine, kind of a polarity of an Anna or Ishtara. Lilith was her very great grandmama, and that was before the days of eve. There's another there's two feminine archetypes, as everyone knows. In the West, people say rude things about Laaloon's profession and write lectures about it and distribute the lectures to young persons in order that morality may be preserved. In the East, where the profession is hereditary, descending from mother to daughter, which is just an insult, but probably was a predicament to nobody writes lectures or takes any notice. And that is distinct proof of the inability of the East to manage its own affairs. Rudyard Kipling talk about spellcasting. Lawaloon is just automatic, this feminine tonation, and then there's Lilith and the great Grandmama and Eve and this whole idea of the profession, and so it's it's I feel like this is a total cultural spellcasting. And again, Rugyard Kipling was a prolific writer. Another poem. Another thing he wrote is the next image is called a poem, is a poem, and the main theme from that is wait a second, the white man's burden And how much has that phrase influenced the propensity for people to take action as order followers of the state in war. This was penned as a inspiration for people to join armed forces and go to the Philippines during the imperialistic time period of the United States when we took over the Philippines. Spanish American war type of thing. So this white Man's burden was an idea to that basically says, oh, well, we gotta we got to go to war in order to better these people that are not white man. So Rudyard Kickling, Wow, he put forth a couple of notions that have had over a century of cultural put on and and that contrast of prostitution and the war order follower, I think it's is just worth noting. And he knew exactly what he was doing, not because he was a freemason. I don't say because of that, Nick, Let's check out the next one. One of one of the things he one of the things he wrote is is obvious obvious he knew what he was doing. So there's just there's just a little quote. And so there's that this is this is a cultural put on. Uh, And I mean there's there's a lot of I think sometimes I might call it new age bs, but I think it's anyway, it's cultural bs that we end up or maybe we hear people repeating and it ends up being influential. You know, when I when I first wrote this, one thing I conceptualized, initially beyond the nursing idea, was if cannabis and marijuana were legal. And you know, it's it's funny if you say marijuana, people actually take offense to that that are in the cannabis industry, because this is a word actually used to demonize the herb and in in the Mexican Spanish, uh presentation of that word, and it demonized it by demonizing people. Wait, they weren't white. There's that white man's burden again, and and so uh, it's it's it's a strange thing that that word has some criticism in the cannabis realm, but for reasons that.
Speaker 2: Are in the they did use the fact.
Speaker 3: Well, they would say that if a black man used cocaine, goes psychotic.
Speaker 2: So that was original reason.
Speaker 3: It was one of the many reasons whether we're trying to legalize that as well.
Speaker 2: Yep, that was that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and anyone that had melanin was likely to go crazy off of this herb was essentially essentially what they were putting forth and essentially the hysteria that got people to ban this herb that's been so integrated in humanity that we literally have the endo cannabinoid system, our nervous system needs it. One might say, So it's funny that words might anger people. I liked the word marijuana because it has Mary in it. Mary married Janus. If you will but also when I said if marijuana was legal, and I started to explore if this were, you know, acceptable for the last many years, I got criticized for that too, because if you say, if you're not in the present, that's some new age bs that people put forth. If you're always in the if you're not in the present, therefore that's bad. No, if you say, if you might invent something, you might do something different, how can you proceed a new way if you don't.
Speaker 2: Say if, then.
Speaker 5: What was I like that?
Speaker 3: I mean that that is that does make a good point. I mean you'll never think outside the box. I think differently.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Another another trope is the idea of your truth. Oh, ethan, that's a cute book with marijuana and the divine feminine. That's your truth. No, it's not. I'm exploring. I'm trying to explore the truth. There is no your truth, right. That's a misnomer to kind of ease people's feelings when they find out that things aren't the way they want them to be. Well, reality doesn't really care about our feelings. Another you know, century long, many centuries long set of manure is that women are bad love, women can't go on the boat women this women that right, so uh, I think it's important to understand what is it, what is womanhood and the divine feminine right and and so that's another another thing I explore. And Ma is uh in Egyptian is short essentially for mat and Ma means divine subtle perception and mat is the feminine uh, goddess of this energy. If you add to anything in ancient Egyptian, it becomes feminine. So Ma is this divine feminine energy that is about uh uh goodness and from where creation comes. And judgment. She's divine judgment as well. She's one of the original or far back Ma Ma gods that we can find. Again. Marijuana has the MA tonation too, And recently when Mario from Symbolic Studies was doing his most excellent presentation on Venus, he got into the Ma tonation as being archetypal of the feminine. And I wanted to say, yeah, yeah, it's all about the weed, but I didn't want to change the subject. But he's on it right, the the matrix of creation, the divine feminine of Venus, and many so many different iterations of her. We mention we mentioned or rather Kipling are the Jungle Book creator put forth the idea of Eve and Lilith, of course, and both of them are really from out of or corresponding with the tree. And so Lilith is almost in one some interpretation you might find she's this polarity of Ishtara is an Anna, the Mesopotamian divine feminine, and they are a tree is represented by a pole often and both of them are synonymous with this idea ish Tar. We're not sure on but ish Tar or and or Lilith might have been presented with the claw talons, but we're definitely associated with lions. That's one of the divine feminine animals or characteristics that come up, is a lion or lions, not Judah, not not the masculine aspect that we might associate it with, but actually the feminine originally. And so there's the uh, let's see, let's go to let's go to the next one.
Speaker 5: And if I just jump, because this is in praise of you. You said it. The thing about Lilith and and Anna in like the least annoying that's not really praised, but the least annoying way I've ever heard it described. Because in the polarities, right, But it's true because most people totally get it conflated. This is exactly how we understand it in Buddhism. She has different the concert, has different stages of her consciousness, so there are different polarities, different faces that she can wear. So this is I just want to praise you Ethan for saying I'd like a real praise that. You know, you're the only one who's really articulated like that, where I wasn't immediately like, oh this is wrong or this isn't coblistically right. No, this is actually the coblistically correct way to think of it. It's in polarity, it's in a dialectical relationship with other maybe elements of her. Because you can say that the ishtar figure depending on where you place her in the tree. What I'll say green Tara because that's it's a similar endymological name, so I always say it. Just said because blue green Tara just said blue green. Okay, that totally makes sense. And and she's mercy obviously, so you know, the infinite expensa mercy. So she goes in perception that's her really her thing, it's the third eye. So it's her looking at something and understanding what that thing is. So she can look at herself at that lower stage of conception, that kind of ground the Barbello figure, and she can understand that that is who she was, or that who can it is who she can be. But it's also a choice of consciousness. So I just want to say I really love that, and I one hundred percent agree to get my gin stamp of approval.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Can I can I add one more thing as well? So you were talking about LILIV and when I associate femininity, I associate the moon. And you said, Loan, there's an old wive scale and I don't know how I haven't looked it up, but that the staff of marijuana. At least my grandmother she would talk about when they were kids that they would see the adults soak marijuana and alcohol in these big jars and then once it fermented, they would stick rags in it and then take the rags out and then wrap them around me or elbows or whatever and help with you know, arthritis or anything like that. So there was an old wife stylee that she used to tell me that marijuana. The SAP was influenced by the moon cycle, and I think when the moon is growing, like the sap goes upward, and then when the moon is I guess waning that the sap goes towards the roots or something. Again, I don't know how t is, but apparently the moon was influential on movement within marijuana itself. So it's interesting you brought that up.
Speaker 5: Wonders. Sorry Ethan, please, I just want to say, Lisa, that totally makes sense to me if you're thinking of it astrologically like an astroerbalism. If we look at the Garuda piranha, hemp is classified as both an herb of Rahu and an herb of Katu, so it's very interesting. Like the south and north node of the moon where the eclipse happens, he is the king of the eclipse, so very significant. Obviously enter in a relationship with the moon at all times. And I would say because of the anesthetic. It is also the first anesthetic in TCM hemp seeds and hemp root. So this is what is really interesting. Was I was trying to get at about the earlier comment on the galactogogic nature the milk production, is the roots actually have more that's more feminine. They're cooler. Roots are usually the coolest part of the plant. If you break it into like culpepper sort of doctrine of signatures like the nature of the plant, the roots are usually the cooler. But in TCM, the preference for hemp is really the seed, which is considered the oiliest and the warmest. So maybe you could say, and it's usually used for us a laxative or as an anti parasitic as well. But the interesting thing is the roots really have none of those uses, and you would expect to see some of maybe that nature in know, in the in the same plant. So it's just it's interesting because that would be they're white, they look like sort of they look both like nerves and like the lungs. So both of those things in some ways could also be considered lunar, because like all things lunar are anesthetic in a way, like Eucalyptus is a very lunar tree. It's it's like a silver it's high, it's full of oil, it has that kind of mentholated smell that's very that would be considered very lunar. In a Morbhadic maybe or a Buddhist way.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, there's no way that I could have come up with what I really I think basic principle of understandings of very complicated mythology and relationship jin without my knowledge of from my my neophyte understanding of Buddhism and the Eastern polaries. So and I'm so glad that you mentioned Tara. And of course my favorite is Green Tara because she is really the the nurse of the metaphysical right uh Another this this page, I get into many different uses of the word ma for mother, and also many different goddesses or uh spiritual characters that have the word ma. And of course in Cybele is one of the uh Greek iterations of the divine feminine, and the Romans version of her is uh Magna mater ma Ma the great, the great Mother. There is a I'm gonna kill the expression a little bit with my English crudeness, but in relation to the divine feminine, there was a etching what have you found? In Egypt? She is the one who gives birth to all but bears none. And so this is kind of like the Gaya the Maya idea coming out again. All of these being related not necessarily limited to the tone ma, but definitely it seems to be something that is a frequency. Of course, Maha Maya is the mother of Buddha, just like Mary is the mother of Jesus, if you will. So there's all these wonderful and Mary there's of course Mary Magdalene is the other, the other beloved in the Bible. And actually, isn't that funny that Mary means beloved in Egyptian, in ancient Egyptian. So where do we get this ma re from? Maybe it is like so many things from from Egypt. So the mother, the ma is, the matron is the maiden is the provider, and so forth. And also let's let's go to the next one. There is there happens to be my one of my favorite gods or goddesses. There happens to be a goddess of marijuana. And her name is magu Uh and she's a Taoist Chinese god. Ma is uh uh marijuana. It's not the feminine, it's marijuana. Goo is maiden or auntie aunt if you will. But in in Mandarin you have Ma Goo as the feminine goddess bestower of immortality. She is also essentially the nurse. She is the herbal healer on top of being the goddess of marijuana or cannabis, she's the goddess of herbal healing, one of them. And there's there's a few little facts about her. One of the neat things in Chinese mythos the peach is kind of like the apple in the West. It is the fruit of immortality or the dare i say, as the orange in Florida. So so it's it's the fruit of immortality. And uh, she there's one of the stories of her is she gets the peach of immortality. She had you know, the bad dad essentially, and she's like a sweetheart and she gets the fruit of immortality. Instead of using it for herself, she gives it to this elderly woman and and by that kindness, by that act of kindness, gets immortality herself. To your point about when people harvest certain aspects of marijuana, talk about this little occult or esoteric aspect of magoo. She comes down to the mountain. She's talk about a polarity that comes up frequently, mountain goddess and sea goddess. And she comes down to the mountain on the seventh day of the seventh month, and this is the day that she recommends one harvest the marijuana cannabis on the seventh day of the seventh month. So that's interesting, really really, yeah, I thought that is interesting. Well, it mostly has five or seven, but I think I think seven at the most. I think it depends as the shaders get older. High seven. Yeah, no, you're right, Well there's there's the seven again, right, and and so yeah, she she of course she's carrying a branch of the peach tree with immortality associated with the tree. And it is from China more than likely where we all get cannabis. India is probably the most famous of Asian places that had hashish and bang and what else? Do they have shoma or soma? And surely the soma from India, which is this drink that we don't really know what it is when we speculate it was cannabis and a psychedelic and so forth. But Soma is more unlikely named after Mau as as as marijuana and cannabis came from China more likely. And so whenever whenever you hear that they were really trying to get the spice like that was a big thing like, well, maybe it was the weed. I could see them doing it for weed. I don't know, so I try to be funny. Let's let's go to the next one. So Mago we got, we have the marijuana goddess.
Speaker 3: Smoking, getting the herbs. That's what it was. The spices and stuff. They're like, we gotta try to cook it with this.
Speaker 1: Like you always heard, like oh they were they had to make the spice trade happen. You don't even know all this coming. They had to get pepper. You don't even understand. No, they they needed weed. Bro the pepper and turmeric was a bonus. So so it all. It's hard to argue because back then this was just another commodity. Actually, the taboo on it was not as widely popularized, right, but you know, things happen. Uh here here is just a depiction of what we're hash houses or whatever in India. This was Forgive me, I forget the artist. But point being that I find interesting is we have the tree and then the dualistic houses, which how how we're gonna we're gonna get more into the polarity. Gin, We're gonna we're gonna go there. Oh wait, go back go back and again my apologies that that's a small image. This is Ashura or uh Annett or Ashtra. There's that tara like like the divine tara in in Buddhism.
Speaker 5: As I know you know that Ethan. I just want to say that it's just really important for people to hear that those are the names are they're entomologically related. So sometimes like when I'm talking about Himalayan things, it's it's talking about those Near Eastern things. It's just different conceptualizations of those same stories.
Speaker 1: Yes, Love, thank you for adding nut Jen. And it's especially in regards to the divine feminine idea, it's been kind of mishmashed with all these political and you know, other ideas that might be spiritual or might be repressive, all these different ideas that make it actually quite hard to track some of the relationships. The etymology, the word phraseology is one of the things we can we can really find the direct relationships. So this is as the divine feminine. It's a fragment of a pottery piece, obviously, but notice again there is as in between two eyes, ibs to two wild goats and Astra and all the divine feminines as we've spoke about with Lilith are all related to the tree, and the tree of course is the pole and and getting to the polarity. All right, let's let's see what we got next here interesting cannabis means cannabis comes from is a Greek iteration of cane bossom, which Caine like read and bosom meant fragrance. And here we see this this polarity of potentially, you know, not so far of a step reading into it, we have the mercy and uh severity and the equilibrium in the tree of life with the dual ibex again let's uh, let's go to the next one. So one of the one of the aspects of the divine feminine that we're really missing is Asher and again she was associated with the tree of life and the ibexes. Here we see a tree of life and the ibexes. Asher was one of the really more overtly understood eliminated divine feminine archetypes and characters that we can see. Really when Monotheism started to be permanently institute or more thoroughly instituted, we can see Ashera was a direct victim of and was eliminated, and it says, so in the Bible, let's go, let's go to the next one. Here's this is a picture of magna matter. And just just to see another example, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think is with I just gotta be something with this. And I had even has the tour.
Speaker 3: Guide in the Vatican, and the answer she gave me really didn't answer anything. There has to be something with that, with this, with this one foot pushed forward all the time, you gotta be something with that, or with only one foot sometimes you only see one foot sticking out, there's gotta be something up with that.
Speaker 2: I just have a feeling.
Speaker 1: Did you want to say something?
Speaker 5: Well, I've actually thought about this a lot because a lot of Buddhists statues have the dikinis or the goddesses with as you even noted before, Nick, when we've done shows together, is they always have like something with the feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think what we did the Kabbala, the original Cabala or something like that. I think when you were showing you images, I was like, what's up with the feet? Because I say, I've seen that in other.
Speaker 5: So absolutely, no, don't be sorry. Absolutely, I you know, so after you've said that, obviously, I think about it more. Obviously I know, like my maybe two layers deep Buddhist explanation, but I think there's also a cabalistic layer, and so I have a theory that perhaps the prominent foot is the one is that placing on the sephra of primary importance for that deity, or they're kind of how they express into the world, So you could say in this position it's nets ok or but there is obviously an element of hode which is interesting. And to bring them back to cannabis and to the astro like herbalism from the Grudaprana is that there's an inter relationship with Rahu and Kattu, between mercury and Venus both as well as with the moon and the Sun. It's those four planets always they have the closest relationship to him. So I think that's really interesting if you think of it, like the dragon is something of her, maybe swims around her, and so her foot position would infer that maybe you could I think you can make an argument that that's true.
Speaker 1: I love that there's also in in many different Hindu statues forgive me the term, and Buddhist statues, there also might be the one folded leg as if in meditation and the one grounded leg, and that's supposed to mean being in the spiritual but useful in the physical, right, like you don't want to only meditate and not help people.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: In Chinese there's this expression call that goes step to the left, and it essentially means think get out of the box. Get get out of the box, think to the left, which is the spiritual and the metaphysical. So I think that relates also to in Egypt, they would always look to the rising sun, and so in reference to the Nile was left right that direction. So their their whole thing was to be have that. You'll see Egyptian statues also put the left foot forward, sometimes the right, not always the left, but often enough they'll have one foot forward and it's it's the left. Not that those are all interrelated, but just interesting ideas. So uh, and in Taichi it's important too that actually this the same idea, left foot forward first, and when you do it the more traditional direction, left foot goes first. Same with that expression of step to the left, think out the box, and and that's what that's what I tried to do here, step to the left. Let's uh, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And here here we see a Phrygian super primordial presentation of Magna mater uh pre Roman and and look wait what does she have there? Oh? Those are two lionesses. Again beautiful. So so we have we have the bosom and and the lions. And again at this time, bosom does not mean what we think about it today, but it did have a meaning, and it meant fragrance, like can a blossom. So I just wanted to show the lions there. Let's go to the next one. And here we have the bashing of and a Shira poll and a shira tree. Excuse me? And uh, this took place during the reformation of Hezekiah thereabouts, and the Bible versus many different annunciations about this occurring. They got rid of Ba all and they got rid of Asherah all together, all any other god right, And so really this is where this idea thou shall have no other gods before me comes into play, because Yahweh takes over and that that expression kind of you know, really says, well, there are other gods then, and yes there were l and ball are all up in the Bible, ball as Lord. And of course Yahweh is too, and and Astra ashtar Ashtara and Annett and all these different vocalizations are interrelated energies that sometimes are described as consorts of one or more than one, and sometimes they're described as relatives and maybe three different generations. They are essentially interchangeable masculine and feminine ideas. Yahweh took over, right, That's that's all that happened. But we see Yahweh is the severity pillar, and it says there, it says it right in his whole existence is as a storm god and a storm god of creation. Well, how does that happen? Well, that's the polarity, all right. So polls and pillars and authors at that time period all represented gods. And let's go to the next one. This is I got a couple of Biblical quotes in here. He removed the high places, which is interesting because one of the places where we found cannabis in Israel is on a mound, and it was at above a village that was there prior to the citadel was constructed after the village. And the word mound in Hebrew is tell like tel Aviv, and it's that's the first translation. Hill is the second, of course, So they found actually a citadel and a temple where this seemingly did take place. These this biblical reformation and rejection of anything mentioning any other god or goddess for those who are listening. He removed the high places, shattered the sacred pillars, pillar polarity, and sorry, and cut down the Asheri poles. He also demolished the bronze snake called Nehushtan that Moses had made were up to that time, the Israelites had burned incense to it. Let's go to the next one. So at this uh, okay, let's i'll read this one. Tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, burn up their Asheri poles, cut down the idols of their gods, and wipe out their names from every place. So this is this is all about a reformation that really changed the pagan polyetheic, polyistic, polytheistic group and even maybe dualistic god worshiping groups into one wayism. Right, There's only one God and there's only one way to perceive that. All right, let's go to the next one. This is likely an early depiction of Yahweh before it was totally prohibited to not only mention the name, but to of course depict the idol. Some people refer to this imagery as actually a donkey headed god. The Canaanites and Judeans and Israel was basically a bunch of mountain folk relative to Egypt, and there is this whole political back and forth where it's possible that the design of this donkey headed god was based on saying to Israel, excuse me, to Egypt, that our god is like your set set, the donkey headed god of is of Egypt, that is the god of chaos, that does such trickster moves with a cyrus. Right, So the donkey headed god and goddess you can see next to the bigger figure, there's nipples there that might be a tail, but we don't have to get into what that is. But anyway, so let's go to the next one. So we see in this time period there is this whole back and forth that you know, is similar to all kinds of back and forth that really has made it difficult for us to keep track of the relationships and all these things. But there are archetypes that we can find. Right, this is likely an asherah altar that was not destroyed, and I'll read this quote the demolished. They demolished the sacred stone of Ball and tore down the temple of Ball, and people have used it for a latrine to this day. And this is another archaeological find that they have noticed at a bunch of different sites where there was a temple that wasn't following the new way of the Reformation. They literally put a toilet on top of it. So they were wild and no talk about bass. All right, let's let's go to the next one, please, please.
Speaker 4: Really really quickly. So you mentioned donkey, and then you had mentioned previously Ibex, and so I've come to know Ibex as a mountain goat, and so when you said donkey, I was like, well, they actually they prefer to use donkeys or mules, like on mountainous or rocky terrain. And so I was wondering if there's like some sort of correlation with a mountain goat and then using a mule or a donkey in that I know they're two different, but that they have surefootedness is what they're I guess quote unquote why they're used if there was some sort of association with that as.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I haven't seen the polarity that is presented with the ibex in pairing, or even there's dual pairing sometimes, but this idea coming from two sides and eating of the tree, I haven't seen that with donkeys. But there is a very interesting site, the tell Arad site that I mentioned before. It means wild donkey hill and or wild ass hill. I just like to say to get a laugh, but they they I'm sorry for my creudness. They they did have a reverence for them, obviously as agricultural beasts of burden. I don't know that there was a direct relationship with the donkeys relating to the ibex necessarily, but it does. It makes sense. And it's interesting that this site that we're going to explore, tell Arad means wild donkey hill and uh that donkey was so prevalent and and I think in in we're probably to give a you know, you know sh it's a basically a ship post in the ancient world, right, like to call your god the donkey that is the chaos of the Egyptians.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry that I'm going to jump in really quick here so to kind of respond to both of your point, like Lisa and Ethan's point is that the donkey is considered to be a wrathful vahana wrathful vehicle. So donkey is a peace binding or peace unbinding vehicle. So when you see a deity riding a donkey, usually it's the smoke of destruction, so the destruction of all matter behind them. So there's an idea that you it's like Mary riding the donkey. It's like that she's binding the covenant, right, she's binding the covenant during Oh yes, that's great, beautiful. And then the Black Book is interesting because one of the first wrathful Indian goddesses, like sub like origin is the subcontinent. She is called Corav and she's a Dravidian goddess of South Indian goddess, and she writes a black book and which is also or Ibex relative, and she's a very ferocious goddess, one of the first to ever really be depicted like that, like with like skulls and like heads and like wearing skins and you know, like the very contract looking goddess. But this is pre contract, but it carries over because the goddesses who ride donkeys, who came later on, they are depicted as that the same kind of ferociousness garlands of skulls, you know, like skins all that. So I think that there is a relationship in the sense of ferociousness and like the left handedness you could say of those goddesses I also pulled up. I don't need you to pull them up, Nick right now what we can do to write then, but there is a contract deity who has a donkey's head, and then there is also like Durga in sort of normandaive. I guess we could say goddess Hindu Us. She rides a lion, and sometimes she's depicted as riding like a chariot with multiple lions pulled up. And so I just if we have time. If we don't, though, that's okay, But I just I want to say that there's some really interesting connections. I think Ethan's getting at.
Speaker 3: Something I wanted to mention real quick. I don't know there's really much to it. I was trying to look it up, and I'm assuming with a goat when it comes to altitude, it might be able to climb in areas that donkeys can't, but they both can withstand, like you know, high altitudes. So I'm wondering if that even has something to do with it. And I know when you get to that, I mean you start going up, there's less oxygen as well.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Even looking at something interesting, you know, physical or special about animals.
Speaker 4: Wasn't found in the mountains when it was first found like archaeologically in my room.
Speaker 1: About that or something, I'm not sure, I don't know. I would underline though that I forgot to mention the Magou goddess of marijuana and hemp from China or the East. She is the goddess of the mountain and the sea. The same with Ashura, and and many different iterations of the divine feminine, which is just another one of those things. It's like, wait, that's almost abstract, but they both have that same abstract anyway. So this site, let's go to the next one here and just another another iteration of this this template. And there's the bull too, which you know, of course that's very much associated with fertility and even the divine feminine as well. And you know, another aspect of uh, you know, how how the the Jews, the Israelis and judea Is put their god to be like set there's also many different descriptions in the Bible that one could associate with the rejection of not only paganism but Egypt specifically Ah the bull being hathor another another divine feminine and uh, the golden calf. Right, that's there's that whole story in the Bible. And even that old serpent, right, well, what's what who has the old serpent in that area? Well, certainly Egypt among others. So let's let's go to the next one. Here's a Kodesh. This is an Egyptian goddess and she has two consorts. But so she's a combination of Asherah and Egyptian ideas, and she has she is on the lion, So there's that feminine aspect again, and she has two consorts. But we see that pattern of the center and the two poles again. I believe the gentleman on the right is the Canaanite and on the left is the Egyptian. So that whole area was such a mishmash of people's. Right, we like to think that things are clean and coherent until a certain year. Well, no, it would not even coherent in place like, it's all a mishmash and they were all adopting and utilizing variously and and rejecting variously each other's ideas. So let's go to the next one. And here's here's some other depictions of more divine feminine, and some some other biblical references. And and on the right we see uh that face again in the belly with the statue of no face, like yeah, yeah, very very interesting. And then there's a I believe that's Isis and a snake goddess that's sold. They don't know the name of her. But again there's a pole, and then there's two one thing on each side, and of course your bosom showing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and I'll read these real quick. He removed the high places. Wait, I think I said that already. And I said that one already. Okay, move on to the next one. Excuse meant to circuinized, Okay. And here is the the discovery tel Arad or Wild Donkey Mount And this really represents essentially what happened in the Bible. And we see here that this is a recreation when the archaeologists found the site as they were digging it up. These pillars were set down gently, maybe, but they were they were covered up in dirt and buried probably the day after that they were used. And they assume this because they found residue of plant matter on each of these pillars on the larger and again, pillars represented gods unformed rocks. We don't know exactly what they meant. In the background, we see the other pair of you know, monoliths if you will, but they're not sure exactly what they meant, but definitely pillars represented gods. And we see what is this Solomon era temple that was actually designed in the same format as the Temple of Solomon, and maybe not the same dimensions, but the same structured entrance room, one little room. And then here we see what was the Holy of Holies and it was essentially the perfect hot box room. And they had Frankinson's on the taller pillar, which represented Yahweh. And they found eventually that it was cannabis burning on the secondary pillar. So this whole institutional biblical institutionalization of smashing the second pillar was done so in correspondence with smashing cannabis. At this time period, they would have had to have imported cannabis on a state level, or at least some sort of grouping mechanics. It wasn't just like your boy got your boy got you covered. No, like it had to become in in a serious ship shipment, right.
Speaker 2: Tool.
Speaker 1: So it was it was total, it was total planning. And UH. Since then, we've had the banishment and belittling of the feminine aspect in all sorts of predicaments, and even the further banish statement of the feminine polar uh pillar. And we see uh in this in in some interpretations of the dual pillars that were outside of Solomon's temple, even those ones, there's a there's a female pillar, but guess what, he's a guy. They have the guy has feminine attributes, but they won't even call him a girl. And so same thing with like the trinity in the Bible of Father, Son and holy Ghost. Now there's no there's no mom, there's no girl, and so eliminated. And so the whole reformation from polytheism or dual uh theism was uh part in part partly UH the first prohibition of marijuana and cannabis as well. So when they instituted monotheism, they got rid of marijuana. And and considerization, consider it the ability to consider the whole feminine pillar, right, and imagine the institution of the Kabbala dual pillar idea as just basic understanding of teaching, where now we know we just have one one way ism of of the severity. Let's go, let's go to the next one. I'm I'm I'm wrapping up now.
Speaker 2: I think listen, did you have something you wanted to say to.
Speaker 4: No, just that that is so fascinating that I had heard about the second pillars always being destroyed. I had never heard that marijuana was found on the second pillar, especially in this in this area, and it, yeah, just mind blown. Sorry, just mind sat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is fascinating. I'm so glad that I could share that with you. And it's a total it's a lesson because now we realize that all of this, there's so many aspects to it. I don't even need to get into it. But just losing the dual pillar in our ability to conceptualize things is drastic, And of course, of course it's not overtly eliminated, but just in the institutionalization of the one wayism, and when we learn about the asher complement or consort, then we realize how much thinking might have been influenced, and Uh, the Ashera parties were something I think we would all like to partake in because they made cakes. They got together and baked cakes, and of course marijuana and cannabis it needs the heat to release it. I just speculated, Yeah, they're just having They were having cake parties and worshiping Astra. It sounded pretty cool. It sounds pretty cool. I have a Bible quote, h the children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women. The women need their dough to make cakes to the queen of heaven and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods that they may provoke me to anger. So they got rid of the cake parties. And now, I mean that's the idea of the bun in the oven. I mean, Jen, you know all the alchemy ideas allegory with the cake idea. We kind of touched on it recently, and so it's just there's the bun in the oven. The divine creator asher was said to be the mother of seventy gods of the Canaanite pantheon. Interestingly enough, seventy and seventy two is the very title of the first Bible written in Alexandria. Where did they where? Why is the title seventy? What is sense? Does that make? Surely it was evoking a relationship to the seventy Canaanite gods that Asher gave birth to the The story is that this Bible's name was named after the seventy Hebrew scholars that translated it. Well, I've never heard of a book being named after the translator. That makes no sense, So I'm sure they were evoking the seventy of the Canaanite pantheon. Here's here's one of their latrines that they did at so many sites that they didn't find acceptable. Well, surely there was all kinds of stuff going on, and probably a lot of it was unacceptable, but just to point out that that dual pillar concept is really valuable, and so okay, that's that's They put a latrine on top of the temple at many different spots all through the the East. Let's go to go to the next one. I think they were more for show and not for use, right, but there to illustrate, we made a toilet of your zone. And here here's just another picture of the Holy of Holies at tell Arad with the dual pillars there, the one smaller being the feminine, and Lilith one of the She is the oldest biblical character, actually the oldest character in the Bible. Way what proceeds yahweh more than likely. And in there's the whole mess Mesopotamian story with her, and that we touched on with the tree. But in the Bible she's mentioned as Adam's first wife, and she is rejected as she wants to be equal to Adam and she's she's not Adam says no, So Lilith has uh, she's like one of the first, you know, rejected and you know, accused feminine and and to that. She she's also associated with spellcasting, Rudyard clip Woodyard, Rudyard Kipling once again. So tell a rod say, let's let's go on here. I'm wrapping, I'm wrapping up now, and I apologize.
Speaker 2: A lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's really it's really interesting. Another pillar or pole or a shira pole. And when you look into a shira, she's her symbolism and her name is associated with the pole and the pillar and the tree of life. But I think they're kind of missing the point. No, she's not associated with all those things. She is a pole of the tree of life that is hence missing. Right, So she's she's not just any an arbitrary poll. She is the feminine poll. All right, go to the next one and bosom. There's the bosom again, right, And and if if we look into the word bosom in our modern day usage of it, it is not the same as cannabosom, the original names for cannabis in this area that's been used as a sacrament and medicine for so long. We have the endo cannabinoid system. Now it was, uh, you know, sorry with brain fart. Where was I going without the bosom? The grove, the the Ashira grove and so forth, was you know, all all part of the same thing. So sorry brain, brain fart, But let's keep going on. You might come back to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was too busy trying to run bosom through the matrix.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you the bosom.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, the the etymological origin of bosom that we can relate back doesn't go to cannabism, we can't find it, but it goes to Germany, where it stands for the womb and the breasts. So whether or not cannabussom is related to our modern day usage of it is arguable, but certainly we see that cannabis can cannabisom are at bosom is related to cannabis right, because the divine feminine, the tree, and literally cannabis as as used by Ashra is all part of the same. So it's very likely that bossom does come from that bosom. And what who wears the fragrance? Usually it's the beautiful dame, right, the beautiful maiden. So it's very possible, but we can't say with certainty that these are related. Let's let's go finish up here.
Speaker 4: I kind of want to just insert that there is a lot of work being done on looking at the cannabinoid receptors in memory and uterine tissue. Sure, and I've seen it of the fetus.
Speaker 1: Wait could you say that again?
Speaker 4: Because it assists with brain development of the fetus.
Speaker 1: Astonishing. Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah, so I mean it is. Literally, if if for the last two thousand years, Ashera and cannabis had not been so taboo, we might have, yeah, the daily requirement of cannabinoids along with vitamin C. And I'll tell you you know, I've written about some taboo topics, and nothing irritates the and Darren's more than the suggestion that cannabis is representative or symbolic to anything, let alone something so woo woo sounding as the divine feminine. But I think we can we can come to a conclusion based on fact that one way or another, whether it's the biology of the wonderful human milk, or if it's the history, or if it's the spirituality, or if it's the resource, we can see, Yeah, cannabis is the divine feminine. So don't don't be leef be the bud, I.
Speaker 7: Was gonna say too, the pursuit of the feminine and masculine energies of the plant, right, the really intoxicating vibe, right, and women when we love them, how intoxicated do we get?
Speaker 1: Right? Is the bud the bloss and and the more masculine use for rope and you know construct material resource that the hemp plant is just fine, or rather the mail plant is just just fine. So yeah, the cane, the bosom cane, where the cannabis is the bosom cane very likely, So let's let's go. Let's go to the next one. Okay, I've been obsessing on the circumpunked, and I wrote that article about the circumpunked, and and here we have a free Masonic depiction of the circumpunked that look what it has a center being the circumpunked, the circle with the the point within the circle, and then the two pillars. There it is again the same motif that you guys know way better than I, this dual pillar and equilibrium tree, right, and and there it is, whether it's Ashra and Yahweh, which is a really powerful way to comprehend it, or any number of dual pillars that unfold in different history and and different concepts, uh, throughout all these wonderful spiritual teachings. There there it is. And I think it's really limited if we only have that one severity poll, right, and if we add Ashura, things start to open up and we can find balance. I think a little bit, a little bit easier. And again, I love you guys so much. I appreciate you guys letting me, let me share that, and I love I love marijuana too.
Speaker 2: So go ahead, he said, as you want. The Lisa was going ready.
Speaker 4: To say something, No, I just I think that ethan, thank you. That was an amazing presentation. Like Nick said, I wrote a whole bunch of notes and I pulled diff a whole bunch of tabs looking into a lot of different things that it never even dawned on me with that stuff. But in one thing that I will say, as pervasive as it is with the mother being essential to the creation of humanity, it is astonishing that the human body has cannabinoid receptors. So that means that we had to somehow interact with the concept of a cannabinoid, right, whether it was in the plant or naturally produced or we all produce it, right, And so it doesn't matter where bond's globe that or whatever the earth that we exist, that we all possess that link into each other, almost like the mitochondria, like it's passed down maternally. We all have it. And so it's interesting that that that is part of part of our makeup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a biological proof that we've been really kind of interweaved with this plant for so long, and you know, of course it has the divine, feminine attribute. It also is very much like what a lot of people might talk about as the philosopher's stone. There's nothing. We can't make from it. What what do you what can you think of? Well, let's do it. We got the weed there. It literally is such a powerful resource that it's the philosopher's stone. You want a medicine, you want to cancer, cret you want to get ripped. Okay, let's do it. We got the weed. So yeah, it's it's there's there. It's such a powerful plant.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One I I call the idea the big if one. If about marijuana and cannabis in hemp, if it were legal, we would have public service commercials recommending you litter to enliven the soil, because if we had hemp and marijuana, hemp plastic, which is not only feasible, but it really should be, because the plastic we use now is totally not integrated with our biology, is totally poison and it breaks down into what we might consider a whole new era of poison with all the plastic particles that are finding or in our biology. So if marijuana and hemp were legal, we'd have no problems with plastic as far as it's poisoning us. And they would have little things, Hey, make your soil better by burying your plastic in your front yard, don't forget to So yeah, here we here we are where we we create toxic poisons, and and we're in that severity lane, right, even when we try to do something good, well, we have to go in there and destroy it all first. We have to be there's got to be a severe aspect to it, even you know, I mean we're all against the war on drugs, but like, why is there fucking war on drugs?
Speaker 2: Why is there?
Speaker 1: Why don't you just help people that need help?
Speaker 4: You know, we got war just inter real quick. And this is an extremely myopic view, but I remember, at least from my family talking about the war on drugs and how it was an attack on the Hispanic culture. I was an attack on the Mexican culture, especially in Texas. And I believe that this was used in a way of manipulation or control of the migrant worker that was coming across to work the fields in Texas, in that if you were threatened with we're going to call borbitrophy fy marijuana on you, or you know there's a difficient on marijuana, then you will get deported or you will get what have you. And so I remember all of that being talked about when I was a kid about how marijuana was so synonymous with the Mexican or the Mexican culture or just ethnicity, to be honest, but I don't know much more about that. I do know that it was demonized a lot in Mexico and that the people in Mexico, I think they said that it was demon and I may be completely wrong, so I apologize, but that it was also demonized as a way of associate with the indigenous people as well, and in Mexico, I apologize to this offends anybody, but in Mexico there is a huge discrimination against the indigenous. Not at I mean, it's bad here in the US, but I believe in Latin America there is a clear divide between the Indigenous and lighter skinned Hispanics. So to demonize them further, I could see that happening. Again, I don't know if that's completely incorrect, but that's how I remember the stories being told to me.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're absolutely on it. And there's the whole history of if people want to look into it, they call it yellow journalism in respect to engaging national prohibition of cannabis and hemp in marijuana in the United States, and it all started with this irrational idea that you know, foreigners are bad. I mean, we see this all the time throughout history, and they the United States media just was doing that. The first state it was made illegal in was California, possibly because it was a threat to a great big paper. Yes, the paper businesses back then were huge, so and again one of the promoters of this yellow journalism, of course owned the newspapers, so he had every reason to discount marijuana and so forth at the cost of any anyone that was deemed different at that point in time. So no, please, no please.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say that you make a really good point about the paper in California, because California is actually if you're thinking like what would be the best geographic position to grow cannabis, and obviously the northern California is very famous for you know, these kind of off grade grow ups, it totally makes sense because that is that's what cannabis is. It's really an alpine But then you have a coastal as you were saying, there's like a paradox you could say, between sea and like the valley. So yeah, that's it's like it's a mountain and a coastal herb, so that's where you would really want to grow it. And I just think that's really interesting because you're talking about like William Hurst and you know, his paper Empire and Yellow Journalism, and it's like it's like what we're kind of all living through right now in a way, because it's like it's very decoherent, nothing's really the truth, and it's hard to know what anything even means. And that's also very marijuana like, right, if it can say, it's very like the smoke of katoo. It's like the kind of like smoke of like not knowing quite the contours of reality, but at the same time you're able to kind of think around things, so maybe the contours are just it's just a guideline. It's not really you know, it's not really a set framework. It's something you can move around. So that's what the benefit of smoke is, I think.
Speaker 1: Well said. And to that, it's a very left brain herb, right. It really gets us thinking in a maybe you might think of it as circular pattern kind of encapsulizing everything. I believe the Vedics referred to it as an herb that enables concentration where we think it's like, oh, it makes you distracted and fuzzy. No, it enables concentration on one thing really well, but maybe you get it's hard to go from thing to think at leasta.
Speaker 4: Sorry, no, no, no, I interrupted to apologize. But the other thing that and I was going to add to this, it was also a threat to Big Oil. So I remember that Big Oil was a huge They were spending lots of money and lobbying against the use of HEMP. Once. I think Henry Ford had tried it out on one of his modelties and I think he liked it or something, and so I believe that there was an active campaign against him as well, along with you know, other things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, Henry Ford famously made a car from hemp. Right, there's your philosopher's stone again. And Rudolph Diesel designed his diesel engine to run off of any oil, and most particularly hemp because it is the most oily plant. But he designed his engine to be able to run off of petrol oil too, but not only that. So that's how that's how amazing the diesel engine is is that it was That's why you hear about them getting fryer oil. Throw it in there. If it has the proper rubber, that might be a wall by different acids. So the diesel engine was really arguably designed for hemp, not petrol. Again, the most oily plant there is.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. M uh.
Speaker 1: You know one other, one other thing. I think I have one other picture. Maybe that's my.
Speaker 2: Pictures. No, no, you go, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Just the same idea. That that's just the same idea. The middle pillar of three with the two poles with their capital and their base, so with the two points. Uh that the circumpunked is associated with Ketter, right, and so it's kind of the highest and most upfront. So let's see. I think that's it. I might be one one or two. Okay, here's brother Saint John. Again one has feminine attributes, but we don't even want we have the Baptist and the evangelist. John's here the dual pillar and the circumpunked and the Book of Life. Uh, action on Earth and so yeah, again here's another pillar of modernity talking about the same thing. But wait, no, no, no feminine, Nope, they got rid of her. Uh So, But the same idea as even the twin ibex at the tree right, so and there's there's the feminine and the circumpunct. There was one other picture. No, that's it. Then that's it. Wonderful, No, thank you.
Speaker 2: One thing I did think of.
Speaker 3: It's not like really so much I think on the marijuana thing, but it was something as you were talking, I guess like leaving out the feminine in certain ways, are not looking at it and you're talking about like the pillar even being kind of like leaned over, uh, just for like for me, like I do think when it comes to magic or occultism, I do think sometimes like just the way people look at it, they tend to leave out one of the sides. But I, oh, shit, which is loose chid. But I do think in some ways not to get into it or get too deep into it. But I do think there was a lot of things when it comes to the feminine aspects that is just hidden in magic or I think it's a little bit more of a deeper understanding or more occulted. And just like some some ways, like even I look at it, is that like you know, you always hear about the fall of man. Well, you know, ladies, you had something to do with that, as well, you have two energies that are falling down the tree that's going to eventually manifest. Both of them are going to have to go back up. And like sometimes I do wonder if, like it, just from even looking at other people that I've covered recently and looking at the way they look at things, could could like Lucifer kind of been the fall of man and Lilith was kind of like the full of the feminine energy which ended up coming down to end up creating human because they weren't happy and wanted to create something on their own.
Speaker 2: They wanted to take contro of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so, but like I could just look at it as the tree, those two polarities falling down it eventually coming into you know, form. But like you know, as a magician, I guess what I'm getting at is that in order to go back up the tree, we have to go with both. And I always think it's just sometimes lopsided. Are not really I think fully understood with the both sides in my opinion, I don't know, so I just you know, you kind of when you were talking about like the feminine energy and that one pillar and falling down just made me think about all that stuff.
Speaker 1: That's dub relationship that I never thought about those two being masculine and feminine oriented and both both being disrupted, and now we have to develop. We have to develop up ourselves, we have to go back up. Makes it makes a lot of a lot of interesting sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I think if you look at a magician, he has to create balance and he has to use both sides to do that.
Speaker 2: I kind of like a lot of times, I kind of equated to.
Speaker 3: Like taking I guess, like the DNA strand and actually untwisting it and coming apart from each other, kind of have to like undoing the caduces and actually creating the two separate pillars without the end twenty and you're gonna need or twist tie. You're gonna need both sides to do work together to undo what's been done.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion.
Speaker 4: You said something that nick Lilith was not Lilith was equal to Adam, and that she was created from dust and clay just like Adam was, whereas Eve was created via a rib or you know, modern day and so in essence, not just for the sake of argument, is that Lilith was equal and she was the opposite side of the same coin. And so when you're looking at the two being opposite of each other, you want two that are equally opposite, not one over the not the foot in front of the other, but you want both feet at the same time, right, And so the same thing Lucifer, and that I've talked to you at length about this, at almost the whole thing about you know, Lucifer, it's she sounds like a female. She got pissed off because God told her that she was going to have to love that guy over him and serve him. And God was going to love that guy more than her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That that's total female energy quality right there. But and so if if this sounds really bad, but if you were to look at Lucifer and God, you would almost Lucifer is not I guess biological, right, He's more supernatural. And so now you have a whole nother hierarchy as well. And so yeah, everything you said makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, thank you.
Speaker 3: I was hoping it would someone no, But that was like, I mean, that was even stuff that I got out a lot of Jacob Bohme's stuff just from going through his his like interpretation of Genesis and just other things.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 3: I think it was like kind of seeing like when Adam Fellow was Lucifer and when he fell, it was like a little.
Speaker 2: Something to that extent.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong, but I just thought that was really interesting to look at it cabbalistically, to look at it though, Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Sir, I totally no, don't don't. Nick thought I thought that was really deep, Like I said, deep as fuck. I wrote it down, so I think it was. I even I drew a little dragon and a lightning strike, because even though we tend to as sort of like part of the you could say mythopoesis of the show, we tend to talk about the lightning strike often, Yeah, the other side of the dragon. So it's like, it's exactly like what you said, it's the stretching out. I'm going to use a really new age term, don't don't tie me to this by Cundalini. It's kind of like, oh, yeah, perfect, like the dragon, like you're opening it up. It's a I wouldn't use that one. I think that's great, just going to use it to describe that works.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And you just said and then the triggered something. Then the feminine is tied with the snake, and the male is tied with the lion. Abrahamic religions are tied to a lion or even eagle, whatever, and you have the crushing of the serpent in almost like a crushing of the femininity or a belief system in that I was told and I think I said this or in another episode that the Mexican flag, when you have the eagle eating the snake, it is the conquering of the European influence over the religion of the indigenous and so you almost to have that hierarchy, I mean, this overpowering of a belief system suppressing the other. So that that remind me of what Jen and what you were saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's well said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you said, Lisa was it was really deep as well, because oftimes I've said it's like the eagle is the civilizational, the civic, it's like the soular it's the state sort of, it's the ritual animal of the state. And the snake, especially in Contra, is considered to be the holder of the secret teachings. That doesn't mean that they come from them. They don't come from them, but they live in a subtle world. So they're more comfortable with subtle things, like subtle words like sorcery. That's the idea and what the eagle teaches, And this is true also for like Canadian indigenous people. It's like the eagle teaches like medicine. It teaches like ceremonial things like that kind of stuff like how to treat each other, rules, justice, all that stuff. What the snake teaches is like the subtle body things like certain herbs that are maybe too toxic for like you know, like the rest of the tribe or the normys or they teach those subtle things. It's very it's like it's dreaming. That's really what it's. It's considered to be. The snakes are sort of in that dreamy interstitial world. So yeah, I think what you say. It's really great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, Jim, we lost your pictures because you fell. Do you want to upload them again?
Speaker 5: We can go over Yeah, sure, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: You know, sorry, Probably didn't even think about that. I realize.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, they're gone. No, it's because he's disconnected. Probably, Yeah, I didn't even think about it until that.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I like this one. We'll go with this one for instance, off ready, there we go.
Speaker 5: So this is yeah, this is an awesome picture. Actually it's an awesome statue. So this is a Himalayan statue of Garda Gadarba Muca excuse me, Gadarba Muka, Chalkra Savara. So donkey faced Time Wheel King and his consort. So usually he does not have a donkey face. This is considered to be extremely uncommon form. He usually has a what's called the mahavira's face, which is like a ferocious kind of like it's a man, but it's like kind of a he's got like a demonic smirk and maybe fangs, but he's not evil. He's just like ferocious, right, like he's killing all the demons. Or he's literally standing on the Time King and the sort of lilith figure that we were even talking about. He's literally standing on those two figures like a baal like a storm god character and his wife. He's standing on them. And then so you're going to say who's he holding, Well, that's his consort. So for Choker's Andvara, usually the consort is a it does not have an animal head. Now some people will say it's Vasho Varahi, who is a sow goddess, So that would make sense, right, you have a donkey face and then a sow, but the donkey faced deity in particular, then she actually gets a different animal head. So I think that that's really interesting, and it's usually a camel. But it's again it's text dependent, it's image dependent. I can't say like every single time it's one hundred percent this, but it is really interesting because I just it shows that there's apotheosis, like there's a sort of leveling up of the characters. Just even if you just consider it a mythological or like ontological layer, like the characters themselves can become something greater, not only than they were before, but even in their own consciousness. They can like purify their sins. They can like rectify the world instead of always destroy it. It's kind of like the synthesizing but then letting it go at the same time. It's both things. It's like that it's the polaris working in synthesis rather than in opposition.
Speaker 1: That's what I think beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's what I think going up the trees about synthesis.
Speaker 5: Well, they would be that's definitely like that's death or cother I mean, there's no question about it. That is considered to be like the highest or one of the highest yoga anatary yoga debis of the mom So that's definitely what's showing, is showing liberation from the cube. Really because we don't really have it, like we don't really consider it like a trap. Right, we're not like fully gnostic in the sense that we don't reject the worldly body or reject material things, but we acknowledge that part of it is mohamayah, sure, solutory part of life. Right, things come and go. It's ephemeral, but you know it's it's a We also embrace that there's like a spiritual world, but what is that? That's largely of your own mind. So you know, all the things that we show an icron is really about us, but it's like how people want to understand it. Most people are more comfortable with the external mythic layer we'll call it. So that's a better way to explain it for most people.
Speaker 2: Like that. Sorry, we'll pull up the next one.
Speaker 5: Thank you, boss. So this is exactly you know, this is exactly what Ethan was showing, like with the lions, like with the primordial one. Or with the you know, the Newer images or the Egyptian images where the two guys were standing and then there was the female polarity in the center. I mean, that's that's exactly what everybody saw. So this is Jrga. So her name actually means fortress. So I'm sure Nick will be like, yeah, that's suck, Yeah exactly, that's all. And even her colors green and red like very nutsalk with a purple background, so you know. And so her husband is Shiva, so he he's on if you're looking at the image, she's on our left side or he excuse me, he's on our left side. So that's her husband, so her equivalent. And then on her right or what is our right side is Vishnu. And you can even see Vishnu has a symbol like a you like the polarity, because he's not her equal, he's the dragon. He only terminates in what you could say is hokma. He can't go any further. That's his terminus. That's as far as he can bring you. He gives you the range of options. She says, Okay, you can reincarnation, so samsara liberation to a higher god world. Usually for people in lower consciousness. They just want to be, you know, a deity up there or Moksha liberation from the cube. So she offers all three options. So that's kind of interesting. I don't know, that's all I had. I just say I was talking about it.
Speaker 1: But that image is so beautiful and so mind blowing relative to the equilibrium and the pillars and the lioness, it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you Jim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, thank you Ethan. It was awesome show. Thank you Nick, thank you Lisa. Amazing show, really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't want to get stuck in that. Sorry. That's that's a pretty cool event.
Speaker 4: That was pretty that.
Speaker 2: The hands and stuff, and it's all has me.
Speaker 5: That's interesting thing. It all means something is all relative.
Speaker 4: Was to see if it had a third pair of wings. I saw two pairs.
Speaker 5: Oh I see that too, So that's that's really interesting. That's maybe a too long a story for this episode, but we can definitely just usa. What I did want to say is the guy with the you on his forehead, Vishnu, he actually rides a garuda. So I was saying that he is the dragon. The dragon is broken into two parts, a gross body, Rahu and a subtle body, which is his tail, which is smoky, so it's like a comet, but he rides his vahana is that is actually an ego or a space eagle, which is what a garuda is, so they're able to travel through space with the thunderclap. So that's sort of his thing. He's space and Shiva is time, and she's kind of the unity in between those two things because in order to unify both space time, you need creation, you need formation, you need matter. That's why it matters. Not really evil or good. It's just it's kind of neither nor, just like she's neither nor.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. Yeah this was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, thank you. Yeah yeah yeah, yeah for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Uh, Lisa or Ethan or Freda, did you have anything else that you wanted to do ahead?
Speaker 5: The latrine thing was really interesting because you could consider that very tontic since that is one of the Tontic offerings. I'm just saying it is. It is one of the five Rapa offerings. So it is interesting that even as a conceptual thing, and obviously in a lot of the Discordant and Chaos magic work, they say Oh, okay, read this verse in the Bible backwards, and it's not necessarily to be satanic, like how most people would understand. It's really to break the preconditioning of your mind if you hold those things as being sacred, or if you're kind of like experimenting to give those things up, but you still retain kind of that supernaturalism that kind of I'm not saying to do that, I'm just saying that you can understand conceptually it's kind of the same thing. You could say, it's like a prototondric kind of thing to like break the connection with that deity. But it's interesting because the storm God is the father of tontras, so he's the one who's actually the creator of them. So if they're so, I know, people say they're antonomy, and they're not that antonomy, and they're they're the inverse of the normative. They're not the universal the normative. But if you consider them, he's you could say that those practices that seem inversionary or against the heterodox, you could say they're not really against him. They're more conceptual layers to understand him. So maybe that's also what she offers, Like when Ethan was talking about it like out her temples, it's like those ways of her ang on or her like when her worship is prominent, it seems to be like she brings all the three methods together. There might be just a diverse polytheism, like India is a great example. There's a diverse polytheism, but kind of the Shakka Hinduism, the Goddess Hinduism kind of brings them all together because they have to kind of worship her a little different. Is the text are a little different for her, so they have to understand her in like almost like a different context.
Speaker 3: Oh, that just reminded me of something I did want to bring up, like by like the first twenty minutes of the show. So it's nothing about context and whatever. It made me think of this situation we talked about at the beginning, kind of like you know, the whole prostitute idea, and we touched on Mary Magdalene hold On.
Speaker 2: Sorry cool.
Speaker 3: It wasn't until fifteen ninety one where Gregory in his homily thirty three, which is rather interesting, but she ever considered a prostitute wasn't even from the Bible. And if you go like kind of and look at where he's where he's pulling from. If you were to go and look at the Bible, you'd realize that the two women aren't the same woman that he's associating, Like, it's not even the same two women like Luke I think seven something is when they're talking about to some woman with the sinful woman annoints Jesus' feet and Luke eight and she pops up, it's not even the same woman anymore. So, I mean, it's the whole idea of her even being a prostitute first off, is never from the Bible.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, it's a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, good, great point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, amazing point.
Speaker 2: Boss.
Speaker 5: I just really quick that. I think that's really interesting that you say that, because in the hypothesis of the Arkons, it is said that the Arkans said that about the daughter about Nuriya. It said that they called they said, oh, we essayed your mom or your mother, so we did that to Eve, we did that to Lilith, and then we did that to you or they threatened her and then she goes to the angel and then the angel tells her like no, they everything they say is a lie. So I always thought that was so interesting that Pope Gregory did do that because he accused her of the thing. And in Cabal they call this the eyeshot enery the virgin who dances provocatively. So but she's a virgin. She's always a virgin, like no physical contact, but she's she maybe is around sexual things happening, but nothing happens to her. So I thought that's also interesting because there's like that kind of like Sabatine, you know, they go they go very wild, very inverse.
Speaker 2: So and it was thirty three, which is like suspect already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like maybe he's prefacing the sun. That's kind of what I think, because in contra, the idea is the resolution is in the resolution of all paradox is in the concert. So it's always in the two, right, That's how you resolve all the things, like the resolve the polarities, bring them into synthesis. So he's just saying it's in the sun. But in a more gnostic or tontric way, maybe we would say it's in both of them, Mary Magdalen and Jesus. I'm not saying that there are a couple. I'm just saying I think it's a more tontic idea to say that, yeah, they are, or at least they're complimentary to each other.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And to Jin's point, in the Gnostic Text and Nick when we're talking, we touched upon this a little bit. In that the Gnostic Text, they asked Jesus why he confides in Mary Magdalen so much, and that he indicates that she understands without having experienced it, and she understood the cognition of it what he was trying to say in terms of his magical experience whenever he died and came back, or some of the magical experiences, the mystical experiences that he experienced throughout. And so if you have a female that has a higher cognition than the rest of the disciples, I could see the jealousy or the stifling of what she was saying, because if you read her gospel, if you know whatever, and then you compare it to the others, it completely is polar like I mean, it's bipolar.
Speaker 2: And definitely Church definitely wouldn't have wanted that.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not. You did not have a middleman. You were you were your person, and you were having your own mesical experience and then The other thing is that when I think about marijuana and its effects on the prefrontal cortex, the amygdala, that is the main region of cognition, that is the main region of emotional development, emotional decision making, all of the things that allow you to be perceptive. And I know there is a thought that you know, females are more emotional and they have more of that synapses available to them, probably associated with puberty or anything like that. But that part is overdeveloped, and more so, I mean rightfully so because they are in charge of the rearing of children, what have you, so they would need that to help you perpetuate the species. But when you look at marijuana and how active it is on that prefrontal cortex, on that mandela, on that hip chemist area, it's almost it just reiterates how much you know the femininity of its activity in the brain. I think, I mean it also acts. It also works on the based stem and the spinal and energiesic I think on the center part it has more of a relaxing, calming effect, but you do have a lot of the effects on the front prefrontal cortex. This is why you have the talks about how preprebescent children or puberty children should not consuming because that's when you're having that actual development. I mean, it's like the initiation of during puberty. It's the initiation of all of your emotional development, behavioral development. And so when you introduce something that you already have receptors for, that is the concern that you might have different wiring. Not to say that you know whatever, but you know. So that's that's the scientific talk.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's interesting to think about.
Speaker 3: The significantly when you go to American no no, I'm ahead, no, sorry about that.
Speaker 5: When you go look up cannabis seeds on for TCM, the first link that pups up is America and Dragon. So it's a very famous if your TCM practitioner, a very famous website because he actually goes through all the classical uses. Anyways, the first one of the first keywords that comes up for what it's used for, and Chinese uses are slightly different than Western uses, so don't it's not one to one, but one of the first keywords is lubricant. So if you're more practical or pragmatic, obviously you're going to think, okay, lubricant for your GI or something for like to go out. But you can also think of it because but it's not really a directional herb, which is really interesting. It doesn't really have a natural force. Some herbs are considered to be very expelling or a menagogic, like like they they forced things out, they force things to happen in the body, whereas cannabis seeds specifically, the oil is actually goes all over it kind of everywhere. So I thinking when Lisa was talking like about the brain, I was like, yeah, that would actually facilitate electrical It would stimulate electrical impulses, right, So that is really interesting when you think about it, because it would dead in some areas and in live in others.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then you have canon cannabinoid perceptors all over. And just the fact that you have cannabinoid perceptors on your immune cell, the CB two receptors what they call them. The fact that you have a specific board cannabinoid receptor on your immune cell, to me is just mind blowing in and of itself.
Speaker 2: That was interesting. All you said about the oil I try.
Speaker 3: I just sounds silly, but I really do think like it's benval at the end. Uh, there's like a copper plate with shit on it. If I forgot what's on it, it's by the pentagram and a bunch of bullshit and it's quite important, but I just don't remember. And they put salt and oil on that, and I do swear that there's some sort of science on that, on that thing. It's not just and you're talking about the electricity and the salt and the you know, and oil, and I'm thinking it's salt.
Speaker 2: I just I feel like they're in the copper. Fucking Jesus Christ copper. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel like the coper is the base for all chemical reactions. They always pretend it's cold. They always lie, they always say, oh it's cool, it's cold. No, it has to start with copper. You must have copper. It's the foundational base for all of them. Would make sense, because like that suck is material reality, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: And again I yeah. Also, I also think it's around the area of the optic nerves. So I'm like, I do think there's electricity going on around there in my opinion, and what's going on what's presented to you in that initiation, But uh an, if you's got anything else two hours, I flew actually flew by Ethan.
Speaker 1: That was a lot that was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeh hellya, uh yeah, I guess if we're all done, Uh, Lisa, real quick, did you want to say anything?
Speaker 2: What's up? Thank you very much for jumping on with us as well.
Speaker 4: Sorry, thank you for the invitation. And that was an amazing presentation of the book. I definitely do lots of notes. Jin and Nick, thank you so much for having such a great conversation, and check out the Occult Research inst dot org.
Speaker 3: Thank you awesome, Thank you very much. I appreciate it, and thank you for joining us. Always appreciate it. And Freda Jin the Ninja.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Cardinal and obviously thank you Lisa, and thank you so much Ethan, and like, really I just came and support. I didn't even mean to speak so much. But every time anything that says things, I always am like, oh the connection here, and then Nick says selling and Lisa says something, and we you know, we I'll use a I'll use a quote from our recent show we Weave Things Together. So yeah, that has and we sent the size and so yeah, thank you so much, and it was an amazing show. And yeah, brebody check out Ethan's work, and I have contributed like a one piece, but it is a relatively like extensive but yes, a long time ago, but it's on herbs. So I just want to point that outs. Like people think I'm talking about like astro erbalism as like being so wu. No, astro erbalism is actually the basis for all astrology. So that's why when Nick I was secretly and I guess nervously laugh when Nick brings up like Nazis and plants because I'm really into plants too, But it's a little it's it's the same auto it's a similar autistic energy.
Speaker 3: I think it's just really magicians and plants put it that way because.
Speaker 5: You can understand the whole Cosmond.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just something the herbal tonics and elixirs are so powerful they can really change mind and buy proficiently. Still, I think, I think we that's another kind of herbalist thing that got chastised by the whole rejection of the feminine and so forth. That was awesome you guys. I knew you guys were gonna teach me more about this idea, So thank you very much, and please everyone check out my book to give to someone who thinks it might be wu and then maybe blow their mind with the fact of the matter, marijuana and the prohibition of the divine feminine. Thank you guys so much for always adding building such great ideas.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you man. You brought the presentation that was awesome. Like I said, it flew by. Yeah, everybody's links will be at the bottom, and definitely go check out Ethan's books and go check out all the posts that he's done on the Cult Research Institute dot or They're old.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: That was the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later