Speaker 1: It's moisturize, the new all new Roley nine o three cigarette. Listen that Jenny Fresh Pure Moisture stands for the new different moisturize Roley nine o three.
Speaker 2: You Blend you Taints you Freshness.
Speaker 1: It's the new all new moisturize Royally nine o three from Hollywood, The Roly Cigarette Program starring Red Skelton with David Forrester and his orchestra, a singing starr, Nita Alis, g G Pearson, Berna Falton, Pat McGee and wonder.
Speaker 3: Ba Smith say something about Earl Wilson and.
Speaker 2: Yours Chorliard O'Connor.
Speaker 3: That's a pleasure to bring him up with rolling mans.
Speaker 4: Bop Din committed in on a star the Rolling Cigarette Program, Red Help, thank.
Speaker 3: You very much, and good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Nine o three ride nine o three Red and say, how come we don't have any jokes on our opening tonight.
Speaker 5: Well, because there's a great guy called burl Ives who's going to the hospital and we hear that he's pretty sick, and our mean little kid Junior happens to be one of his biggest fans, so he wants to sing a song for Burrow Okay.
Speaker 1: Junior allows sing one of Burl Eyre's most famous numbers, the Fox, and dedicated to Burl.
Speaker 5: Ives Thank you, Hey, Mike and Barney Cashel. He's going to pay the incument for me. Fox went out on a chilling night pray for the more before to give him life. Fight many a mile ago that night, before he reached the town. Oh, the town or the cown. No go many a mile togo that night before he reached the town. No, he went til it came to a great big pin. What reduction of geiche were kept going? Couple you're gonna grease my chin before I leave this town?
Speaker 6: Oh town, oh town?
Speaker 2: No couple of you gonna grease my chin afore I leave this town. No.
Speaker 5: He grabbed a gray goose by the neck threw the duck across the bat. He didn't mind, now, quack quack clacker, you aint gee dangling down.
Speaker 7: Down?
Speaker 5: No, he didn't mind, now, quack quack quacker, you ain't.
Speaker 3: Joe dangling down.
Speaker 5: Then old mother flipper Upper jumped out of bed. How did the winter?
Speaker 2: She cocked her head.
Speaker 5: Frank John John, the gray Goosey's gone, and the foxes on the town oh town, Oh town, No friend John, John, the gray goose is gone.
Speaker 2: The foxes on the town. Oh then John.
Speaker 5: He went to the top of the He blew his horn boats louden filled. Foxy said about a free with Makilla soon.
Speaker 3: Be on my trailroad.
Speaker 2: Traiload.
Speaker 5: Hello, Foxy said about a free with makilla is soon beyond my railroad. He went till he came to his cozy.
Speaker 3: Then never the widow one eight nine ten.
Speaker 5: And they said that you better go back again, cause it must be a mighty fine town or town. And he said that you better go back again, cause it must be a mighty fine town. When the fox and his wife went out in his stripe, had up to go with a falking night.
Speaker 6: Nana had set.
Speaker 5: Supper in your life.
Speaker 2: And the widow when stewed.
Speaker 5: On the bones over the bones or the bones of Nana, had a supper in your life. And the widow win stewed on the bones, Oh, ladies and jasmin. A few weeks ago, as you remember, I tried to point out that listening to a few minutes of commercial was a mighty small admission for some of the greatest entertainment in the world, and believe me, I held my breath when I said it. But tonight I wanted to express my appreciation for the thousands of letters I've received and for your thoughtfulness in taking what I said to heart. Thanks to to such magazines as Tied, Billboard, Broadcasting, Radio Life, and variety papers like The Times, Daily News, Herald, Express, Examiner, Hollywood Citizen News, and hundreds of others across the country. It was really gratifying to get such a tremendous response. I also gave away the secret of nine O three that night. I told you that nine O three stood for Rolly's new great moisturized blend, and friends, thousands of cigarette dealers all over the United States told me how you immediately came in and bought Rolly's, how much you liked them, how much you agreed that the good things I said about the Noon roysterr Eyes Raley were true, and that was a mighty big compliment. We are a happy that you've tried them and found them to your liking friends. The new Rawley is a wonderful cigarette. I personally feel Rallies will soon be the leading cigarette in the United States. This new moisturizing process is the greatest forward step in cigarette manufacturing in the last twenty five years. Thanks for listening, and now to get off my cigarette box. Let Anita Ella step up and sing. I close my eyes, listen every.
Speaker 3: Lesson and.
Speaker 8: I'll see you step lock my home.
Speaker 2: To any other I love, say yes.
Speaker 8: To a new lot of face.
Speaker 3: I'll close.
Speaker 8: To everything let's gain.
Speaker 2: If you will not to share each lovely day.
Speaker 8: Plan through the smallments, small, I'll close.
Speaker 2: My minds and see you.
Speaker 8: I'll close lose my.
Speaker 2: To everything that's scary.
Speaker 3: If you are not there.
Speaker 2: To share each lovely day.
Speaker 9: And th.
Speaker 2: Smaments world? Are you clean my han scene.
Speaker 4: More?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Anita tonight.
Speaker 5: The stories and poem from the Skelton scrap Book of Satire are about.
Speaker 1: Dancing sheepherder his daughter out west danced with a cattleman's son and Jess and the big Burley fella who said her partner was Yeller got extra buttonhole shot in his vest. Who Chapter one is opened the West for dancing.
Speaker 8: Whoo horse for.
Speaker 2: Well here we are back in. Tell wonderful what you playing.
Speaker 10: I'm heading home, but I showed dreaded. My wife will grab me and kiss me? What wrong were they kissing that woman is like having a potter on right. Smack damn your fees.
Speaker 6: I thought maybe she was gonna kiss you by removed control, kiss a bull bat and then pass it on to you.
Speaker 2: So what are you going to do tonight?
Speaker 6: That I women t r O U.
Speaker 2: B l E.
Speaker 10: Women.
Speaker 3: Anybody went over to the Red Devil saloon and watch them dancing girls.
Speaker 2: I sure like dance.
Speaker 10: You used to say dancing must persiss.
Speaker 6: That was before my bubblegum lost its snap. I came from a dancing family. You know my father loved dancing.
Speaker 2: Did he used to do the square dancer? Oh he was too crooked for that one. He couldn't do.
Speaker 6: Anything on that square. He died dancing though. I'll never forget his last words.
Speaker 2: Son. He said, I'm gonna the end of my rope. He says, the jig is up. And I took my knife and come down.
Speaker 10: And I see by that band over there that the Better Business League is given a dance to night. Oh, they've got instructors over They had to teacher the new walls.
Speaker 6: Well, I think I'll go in and see what they can warn me. See you lear, okay, hoary man.
Speaker 2: What is this trick or treat. I just dropped in to pick up the newest jig.
Speaker 5: You know anything at all about dancing?
Speaker 2: It's done with girls.
Speaker 5: That's the latest fast.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I usually have a girl with one of them bullet a ballet. She could really bounce her on that stage.
Speaker 5: A light on her feet, Oh, she always lit on her head.
Speaker 2: I love that girl. Why didn't you marry her? She was kind of stupid.
Speaker 3: She wore one of them ballet dresses with four inches above her knees.
Speaker 11: Oh, ballet dancers wear dresses four inches above their knees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but her knees was only three inches above her ankle.
Speaker 3: If you're going to.
Speaker 5: Dance, first thing you'd have to do is a load that artillery.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, how about the one under my arm?
Speaker 6: Now, ma'am, what dance do you think would be most advisable to.
Speaker 2: Learn for enough?
Speaker 11: Well, tonight the walls will be featured.
Speaker 3: I'll teach you the.
Speaker 11: Basic fundamentals now in the walls, as in all dancing, the gentleman leaves.
Speaker 6: I leave it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's wild?
Speaker 3: Part away?
Speaker 11: Now, you place your right arm gently around the lady's waist, and you hold.
Speaker 8: Her right hand gently in your left hand.
Speaker 3: Now do you know what you do next?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Feel to see if my wallet's still there.
Speaker 11: Now I have stopped the victroller Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 3: You just climbed?
Speaker 10: Why won't do?
Speaker 2: How am I doing?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: You do a lot of roller skating, don't you?
Speaker 2: I could do better? But this four is a little lumping.
Speaker 3: Those lumps on the floor are my feet?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, ma'am, am I stepping on your feet.
Speaker 6: If you aren't, I should stop trying to put your feet in my shoes.
Speaker 2: I think I got it now one? You before one? Due before one?
Speaker 3: Have you had lessons?
Speaker 2: Or does the turkey trop just come to you?
Speaker 6: Not for Oh?
Speaker 2: I think my red planels are sneaking up one.
Speaker 3: All the record broke good For a minute, I thought my ear had a crack in it.
Speaker 6: Never mind putting on another record, ma'am. I think I'll be dancing tonight over at the Red Devil's Loop.
Speaker 11: Oh, but we need men like you at the dance as a shining example that those who didn't believe and refined social evenings. And we're trying to raise enough money for a dance pavilion.
Speaker 2: We have a gate out and to make it a success.
Speaker 5: We'll need two men for every girl.
Speaker 2: Well, that must be awful clumsy dance in that way, you do.
Speaker 11: Decide to come back to our dance, I'll save my first one for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man.
Speaker 5: Why do you stand there looking.
Speaker 4: At me like that?
Speaker 6: I find it difficult to tear myself away? Really, Yeah, my spurs caught in the hem or your dread? Well say there are not many people here at the Red Devil tonight on there after all over that that big dance? Yeaes sir's kind of dating here for Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mighty dad, I see the boss's partners playing a game of Solitaire.
Speaker 6: I knew one of these days he'd catch himself cheating. Hight he dedn't here tonight?
Speaker 2: It's getting better.
Speaker 6: Well, look who's coming across the street? My old bull lea dal claimant tine. She ain't the bull legged noldn How comes you can walk on both sides of the street at once?
Speaker 2: Do you mind ifi a horn in Jedi?
Speaker 5: Why don't you take me to the dance.
Speaker 2: It's an exclusive affair. They only allow our human beings there tonight. Oh, come on, let's go to the dance, don't you like the terps of corry. Is it in't you? Well, I guess the word's okay. The sensors lift it in.
Speaker 8: I really think you ought to go to the dance, did I see? Two gun is mad because the dance hurt the Saturday night business. So it's henchmen are going to break it up.
Speaker 3: Well he is, Eh, Well, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do as soon as I find it.
Speaker 2: Oh you, he can't do that, the citizen.
Speaker 6: The citizens aimed a bring refined dance into the West, and I am aiming to help, even if I have to aim.
Speaker 2: There's a brilliant teaching.
Speaker 6: All right, boys, you got your orders?
Speaker 2: Ah you that two guns? You're just not trouble.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're on my signd No, but I'll be on your neck the first wrong move you made?
Speaker 5: And did I did you came?
Speaker 11: I say the first dance like I said, I'll take it.
Speaker 6: Miss.
Speaker 2: Put that knife away, two Gun. There's no cutting in at this dance. I didn't want to have any trouble with you, did I The wise guy?
Speaker 3: The last guy I hit was arrested for flying without a license.
Speaker 1: I said, I take the first dance, miss. Besides a little prairie chicken like you don't want to dance with no criminals?
Speaker 2: Know why you big crooked, You're wanted in more towns than sugar. I'll get yourself out of here.
Speaker 6: I'm taking this dance before you take your hand off of my shoulder. As a friendly little tip, you better feel that muscle in my own uh uh huh?
Speaker 2: Did you feel my muscle?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could you tell me how you did it? I never could find it. Show me dance again. You take one step to on that floor. Take your hand over that gun. There's ladies presents. Maybe the ladies would like to leave. They left before I asked him. I'd like a couple of words with you too, guys.
Speaker 6: I hope I made myself clear. Ladies, the dancing will now continue. Thank you, dead Eyes, Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I'll have the dance that you promised me. Music, sage brush.
Speaker 4: More, won't you campra Dead Eye?
Speaker 11: Don't you think we should remove the bodies off the dance floor?
Speaker 6: Yeah, until the West gets accustomed to party dancing, we'd better build that provision with slanting dance floors so that the bodies can just roll the one side.
Speaker 2: And now, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Our second commercial will word from our sponsors thanks for buying Raleigh's nine oh three cigarettes.
Speaker 2: That's all, And now David Foster and.
Speaker 5: His Raleigh Cigarette artist will play one of Jerome Kern's favorites, Smoke Gets in Your.
Speaker 9: Eyes School.
Speaker 7: Mus one, Chapter two, Diamond Dance. Willie lamp Plomp of the Diamond Dance tried a new step and very tight pants on a slick floory trip.
Speaker 2: There was a very long rip.
Speaker 1: He left the floor in a very stiff stands.
Speaker 2: Going on in alcohol.
Speaker 6: Boys, pretty girls, beautiful dancing partners, New York Finals.
Speaker 2: Can't sit today. Hey, I want a taste for a girl like it looks like.
Speaker 3: Hey the borre oh Wilson's Tom Why Reggie go?
Speaker 2: Girls look like he girls look like hell you Moore?
Speaker 6: Well look we had them that looked like Leanna Turner, Betty Grateful and Jane.
Speaker 5: Russell your heady the wish. Well, there must be another dance hall around here.
Speaker 3: You know you will end, but to look at me.
Speaker 2: I want a dancing cup.
Speaker 6: For a loving wife, say friend, you mean a loving cup for dancing is when the Bunny hugg was bought an I don't.
Speaker 3: Like Please if you don't mind, move on, Move on.
Speaker 2: It's a peaceful life. Let's keep it that way. Why a peaceful night though? Look at them stars in the sky. Look there's a falling comment that's an airplane, right, it's a falling comber.
Speaker 3: Fair coll the airport and tell him a comet's gonna land.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, why let you go home? If I could find away home, I wouldn't be here right, go home?
Speaker 6: But do you know this very moment, Sam Broklyn might be breaking into your home and your wife is all alone.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that worry? It's too late to warn them. Now, I got a few bucks, I'm gonna dance. I'm gonna I don't think they'll let you in. Oh yes you will. I got the birds tire.
Speaker 3: The other night I followed the girl home and I said to her, and I quote.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't let me in.
Speaker 6: I says, you open up that door.
Speaker 2: I'll kick it in. What happens, what happens?
Speaker 12: Hace comes up Thursday. I think I'm going to dance a few hot dancers.
Speaker 2: Were you contract? I gotta come with me.
Speaker 1: I'll treat her dance.
Speaker 2: No, no, no thanks?
Speaker 1: Now you see my wife don't like me dancing withother men?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Hey, where are you going? Take your hands off of me? We better stole and all the music's not gonna come in?
Speaker 3: Why you're come.
Speaker 2: If the leader is wrong? Look, but I don't like your face. Well then we got something in common. I really get lost in that wood some day. I just came in to dances. Gone.
Speaker 1: You got a dime?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got thirty dollars by.
Speaker 2: Time, I guess hit a chopping machine. Well you were lucky.
Speaker 3: I sure what good thing that acts?
Speaker 2: Was there? You mean you're cheated? I put a nickel inside. You can come back some other time and dance. No, I can't even my wife. He lets me out on Wednesday. This is Tuesday.
Speaker 6: I made w l next morning she forgot to put the man whole cover on tight and we're in the beautiful girls standing inside there.
Speaker 2: Let go in take a cander. I am okay, but I'm warning you the first wrong move out you go. Look, I'm a dent to my eye. You got nice looking women. Oh your nice class of people. Look there, Philippindick.
Speaker 3: They paed me, misdick.
Speaker 2: Could I have your autographic? I'll give you a poison lies guy. I'm sorry. I was like you, Phildick.
Speaker 1: You know it was his father. I warn you, Bob, I'm going selling our hostess, and she happens to be a debutante.
Speaker 2: She just came out last year. Look from a gopher hole.
Speaker 6: If you have a license you carry that fake you know it's a concealed whiff and the barber's doll.
Speaker 1: Here comes a nice girl, one of my most popular hostesses.
Speaker 3: Say she is different and I like to wear her arms TechEd the floor when she walks.
Speaker 8: He here's the guy with a rocket head. My name's William lumplum ny and tried penicillin. Alright, do you want to dance?
Speaker 2: Do you think it would be an even mec What are you waving? Weighing in at huh?
Speaker 8: A wise guy? Well, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: You're like Hendie Lamar bank Grave, A lot of tighter menial I all rolled into one.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm like that beautiful, that big Well, why your dance ticket? Confused before I get a little ben zane and.
Speaker 3: Remove you, Okay, here's my time.
Speaker 8: Well, here's your ticket.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's dance.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 2: What was the ticket for Sweden?
Speaker 8: Another time?
Speaker 6: I think I can't even get a chance to breeze. I blinked and I missed the whole fair. I want to dance.
Speaker 8: Look, if you want the next dance, it will cost you another tendance.
Speaker 2: Look, here's a dollar. Let's move her feet this time.
Speaker 8: You want to pray me, not for the next dance.
Speaker 2: You mean it? All songs don't stay popular home.
Speaker 8: What do you expect for a time a symphony?
Speaker 2: I don't want no sympathy.
Speaker 6: No, I came in here to dance a regular dance. If you don't know I like a dance, who makes the arrangements?
Speaker 2: Readers die? I didn't even get a chance to flex mal.
Speaker 8: Are you looking for trouble?
Speaker 2: No? But if I know him, the dances were next doort. I wouldn't have taken off my gul like dude.
Speaker 8: They look sincetic. Brain, you got your money worth.
Speaker 6: Let's sit on.
Speaker 8: I'm tired, and I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to dance the joints of chips.
Speaker 8: So long the manager here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's the managers?
Speaker 8: Get six foot two guy over there with the muffling.
Speaker 3: I don't care if they put fifteen inchest go I repeat it is a chip.
Speaker 2: Joy, I want out your going.
Speaker 4: I got my collar in and somebody over that dog.
Speaker 2: Over the the time.
Speaker 3: Where you're falling, the way I come out, I didn't have much joy, I see it.
Speaker 2: Just stay out of here.
Speaker 3: But I'm let's be fair about that. We'll flip a coin headsdyke, damn tails. I get the money back.
Speaker 2: Okay, they got a coin's good, but then I'll flip it my least. Wait, I got out in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Then more of Fanue act at the same time, Red Scalty, David Forst Friend's Orchestreny, the Aras trend of thalcle Gig Parsons, Pat McGee, Wonderful smeth and yours Julie Rod O'Connor the next Yuesday.
Speaker 2: Then this is ready with Red Scout. Thank goodbye, now, thanks for listening, Thanks for buying. Raleigh nine oh three.
Speaker 1: Night, Sir Walter, Raleigh pipe tobacco that greats superior on all five counts. Check them a rich, right, full bodied Burlie blade. Sir Walter, Raleigh pipe tobacco mellowed with rum for extras, smoothness, deep down satisfying goodness. That's Sir Walter, Raleigh pipe tobacco, clean smoking all the way down, No soggy heel leaves, only a clean.
Speaker 2: Dry earth.
Speaker 1: And that's Sir Walter Raleigh Pipe tobacco primp cut for slow even cool burning. Sir Walter Raleigh Pipe tobacco, A brand of Grand Arra, keeps home, sweeth Home. It's Sir Walter Raleigh. Sooner or later your favorite tobacco smoke. Sir Walter Raleigh, the quality pipe tobacco of America.
Speaker 4: Why would invite Robert Good listening during the week?
Speaker 1: Listen to people to finally without Lake better next Friday night, and join us again with the Red Skeleton next Tuesday. Red Scovelin is harding this program through the courtesy metro Goordon