Speaker 1: Are we about to see all coins go in a big run? One legendary trader is looking at the XRP chart and some other all coins that they are set up to do a big move, and Visa is doing some big things with stable coins. I'll give you the details. Let's get into it. Hey, everybody, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast. You're home for cryptocurrency news and interviews. I'm your host, Tony Edward. On your way in. Please sit that subscribe button as well as the thumbs up button and leave a comment. Blow If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please leave a five star rating and review folks. Happy Thanksgiving to all my reviewers and listeners in the United States.
Speaker 2: I hope you all had a great day.
Speaker 1: I certainly ate a lot and I have to hit the gym tomorrow, but it was definitely a great day, a great day to be thankful.
Speaker 2: We have a lot to be thankful for, and we're going to look at the.
Speaker 1: Market today, and you look at it from an optimistic standpoint, because we know from a macro perspective, markets keep going up as long as central banks keep printing money. So let's take a look at the price of bitcoin. It is currently above ninety one thousand dollars, so we're seeing some strength here, and some analysts are saying bitcoin could rally up to about one hundred and five thousand dollars or a little bit higher before rolling over. Now that's one scenario we've talked about, a deadcat bounce or relief rally, which you know, bitcoin has been oversold, so the natural direction is going the opposite way, right going up, So let's see where bitcoin goes. Some analysts are backtracking their price predictions, like Tom Lee says, no more two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bitcoin by the end of the year, and no all time high. So I think a lot of people are just looking at this as bitcoin doesn't have enough time to get back to one hundred thousand dollars, let alone all time highs. So Tom Lee says, I think it's still very likely that bitcoin is going above one hundred thousand and those before year end, and maybe even to a new high. But he's putting a less of a probability on a new all time high. And you know, one of the things we've been talking about, guys, is that this cycle is different because you have the tariffs. The tariffs with the big curveball, and that was introduced earlier this year caused a massive market crash and it has pushed back the timeline. So one of the things I was sharing to you with you guys all summer was that this market could roll into Q one twenty twenty six, and it looks like it's going to do that. But you know, we're talking probabilities here, right. I don't have a crystal ball. So one scenario is we see Bitcoin do a dead cat bounce, doesn't go to new old time highs, rolls over and goes into a bear market. Or the other scenario is it continues to chop and move sideways and then starts breaking out in Q one. But we're going to have to wait and see. However, if bitcoin did indeed top out, you know, at one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars or so, where is the all season that we normally see and could that be around the corner. And one legendary trader, Peter Brand and many of you may know him, he's been trading commodities since the seventies. I had interviewed him on the podcast last year, he's tweeted out a kind of a cryptic tweak. By the way, he says, hey, crypto traders, do not despair. Here are two coins I could do quite well in the months to come. Now he says months, right, So this leads us into Q one of twenty twenty six. Now, the games he was playing here, he showed the charts, but he did not show the names. However, if you look at the charts, they certainly look like XRPS chart right if you mirror it up there, it certainly looks like XRPIECE chart. And then you have another chart here. Some people are saying it's bitcoin cash. But the point is if these coins are gonna move, then you know, all coins overall are going to move right and right now total three which excludes bitcoiny, threem and stable coins. It's been suffering. It's taken the beating, just like Bitcoin. But you know, could bigcoins continual move eventually have the liquidity flow back down to alts right as Bitcoin hits the over bot zone right now, is just climbing out of the over sol zone. So that's where the case is that these coins could still run. And if you zoom out a look at the macro. The stock market is still showing some strength despite it being down. You have the Fed ending quantitative tightening on Monday, December first, so that's just next week, and you're going to see more liquidity come in. You got ray cuts expected, so capital will get cheaper. People can then raise capital to invest in the markets. You got the market structure, build a big narrative still out there with that possibly getting passed in Q one. And then Trump has been teasing that two thousand dollars tariff stimulus check. Now I don't know if that's going to happen, but the point is you have these different factors that are lining up here. And keep in mind the last time the market top, that was the FED heading into quant tative tightening, right, tightening the balance sheet and they were starting to raise rates, and then that rolled us. That was November December twenty twenty one. Then we rolled into the bear market of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: So where the opposite is happening now.
Speaker 1: So this is why the macro again I'm thinking, is a bullish setup.
Speaker 2: Now that doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: This bullmarket will continue forever. It could be the top happens in twenty twenty six. Maybe the middle, right, I don't know when FED chair Jerome Powell is done and Trump brings in his own chair and who does his bidding for the most part, and they started cutting rates aggressively and much more, you know, something along those lines. We're gonna have to wait and see. But I think there's a setup here. The charts are showing something bullish for certain all coins. You got the macro factors, and I don't think this bull market's over now. I could be wrong, guys, right, I'm just sharing the scenarios here, and I think the higher abilities on the bull side because if you just look at Bitcoin and one analyst you know, highlighted bitcoins set up here, it's still higher highs and higher lows.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: As far as what Bitcoin pulled back to, it's still a higher low. So we're going to have to be patient and wait and see how things play out. Now. One thing that's interesting for XRP. Binance's XRP reserves have fallen to about two point seven billion, one of the lowest ever, as steady outflows show investors pulling tokens off the exchange. Now, historically this has been very bullish we have seen that when people are buying and moving coins off chain, that is very good because that means there's less cell pressure. Right, they are buying and moving it off chain to cold storage or whatever it may be, So this is a good sign. The same thing is actually happening for bitcoin right now, so let's see maybe there's a big accumulation happening.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things I've been highlight is that ETF inflows have been up. Blackrock Bitcoin ETF specifically has been buying now right. They were in a period of outflows with the big crash that we had in October, but now that's flipped two inflows. So again, these are all facts, not feelings or emotions. And these things have been signals in the past showing that there's another rally coming. But we're gonna have to be patient and let it play out. I know it's rough, I know it's painful. I know this cycle has been a really crazy one, right, And like I said, the tariffs were the big curveball, because guys, look at what happened leading up into twenty twenty four and Q four with the election. We were on track. Everything was good, right, and then man beginning in twenty twenty five was brutal. Now, something else that was different was in twenty twenty four with the bitcoin having. Bitcoin hit a new all time high before the having and that was due to the ETF one, so that was different. It kind of put us ahead of schedule. But then the tirep situation set us back right, So it's been kind of wild. But this is investing guys. You know, the markets don't do what we want necessarily, but if we continue to follow the data and stick to the foundational principles, we can navigate our way. And you know, if you bought like me in the bloody bear market, your portfolio is still up even though things are down right now in the short term, so it's all about your entry price as well, folks. This episode is brought to you by Proppy. Propy's leading the charge or putting real estate on chain. I'm a property token holder, I have been since twenty eighteen. When I discovered this project, I was like, I got to invest in this because I know the real estate industry, the world's largest asset class, will be disrupted by blockchain, and now we're seeing the tokenization of real estate as well. Propy allows you to buy and sell real estate with cryptos. If you want to sell your house or bitcoin xrpetherum, you can do that. And they are putting deeds on on chain, titles on chain, and they've been around once again since twenty seventeen. They've done over five billion dollars in deals, and legendary investor Tim Draper, he's a big time investor, is invested in his project and he's very bullish on it, and folks, for the buying and selling of properties, they use coinbase for the escrow service, and of course their platform is blockchain Power. You also have an AI assystem here that helps you with all these things, so we know this is the feature, right. So this is why I'm bullish on Propy long term. I've been a token holder for a very long time, and like I said, they're putting a lot of the different aspects of the realistrate market and transactions on chain, so it's incredible. You can go on their website, take a look at the properties for sale and you can once again buy and sell for bitcoin and crypto assets, which is really great. So folks, if you'd like to learn more about Propy, you go to property dot com link will be in the description. Now, folks, something you should know about. There is a malicious Chrome extension called crypto Copilot, which is letting users trade Solana from x while secretly skimming sol the sole token from every swap. So this is really bad, guys. So I don't know if any of you are using it. It's called once again crypto Copilot. It's a Chrome extension and they're skimming your transactions. So if you've been using this, I suggest you get rid of it right away. According to its Tuesday report by cybersecurity companies Socket, the Google Chrome extension allows users to trade on Solana from their ex social media feed. Unlike typical wallet draining malware that tries to steal the entire balance, crypto Copolt injects an extra transfer into every Solana swap, siphoning a minimum of zero points zero zero one three soul or zero point zero five percent of the trade Socket found on the back end, the crypto Copilot uses the decentralized exchange Radium to perform swaps for the user, but appends a second instruction that transfers Sole from the user to the attacker. Use your interface only shows the swap details, while wallet confirmation screens summarize the transaction without surfacing individual instructions. So once again, guys, if you're using this, deleted asap, and you got to be careful with these things out there because they're still bad actors trying to take advantage of people. And look, this happens in the non crypto world. We know it happens in the tech world and much more so you got to be very vigilant.
Speaker 2: Don't trust verify.
Speaker 1: Now, Visa doubles down on stable coins in Europe, Middle East Africa with new partnership. Guys, we are seeing these big credit card companies Visa, MasterCard and others going all in on crypto. They're using stable coins, they're using blockchain technology. It's amazing how things have changed. So the new partnership is with crypto infrastructure company aqua Now. In an announcement Thursday, Visa said it partnered with aqua Now to settle transactions using approved stable coins such as USDC, reducing costs, operational friction, and settlement times. The company said the move came amid strong demand from banks and payment companies for faster, cheaper cross border payments. So the move aims to leverage stable coins to digitize the back end of money movement and to enable twenty four to seven settlement. God Free Sullivant, Visa's head of Product and Solutions for the Semia region, said the integration will allow institutions in the region to experience faster and simpler settlements.
Speaker 2: Here's a quote.
Speaker 1: Our partnership with Aqua now is another key step in modernizing the back end rails of payments, reducing reliance on traditional systems like multiple intermediaries, and preparing institutions for the future of money movement. Incredible, guys, this is what blockchain technology offers. And if you still don't understand why crypto, why blockchain?
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: It allows for instant settlement twenty four to seven transactions, no more waiting weeks, days and weeks and so forth. For settlement. It happens instantaneously, you can verify it.
Speaker 2: It's real time. So it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Now, look at this Bhutan stakes nine hundred and seventy thousand dollars of eth via figment in a validator push.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Bhutan has been very bullish on crypto. They're known as the Royal Government of Bhutan. They have been buying bitcoin and mining bitcoin, and now they're expanding to eth so. Blockchain data shows the Royal Government of Bhutan has staked three hundred and twenty ether worth roughly nine hundred and seventy thousand dollars through Figment, marking the latest on chain activity from the Himalayan state as it expands its crypto holdings and validator operations. Figment is a staking provider that helps large investors and institutions stake digital assets across multiple blockchains and earn rewards for securing proof of steak networks. The move adds to a growing wave of Ethereum focused activity from Bhutan. In October, the South Asian nation of roughly eight hundred thousand people began migrating its self sovereign digital ID system from Polygon to Etheroreum, allowing residents to verify their identities to access government services on the network. Incredible what they're doing. But what they talked about here about the digital ID that's coming to every country, guys, I feel like this is like a testing ground in a small country. So very interesting moves happening here, and it's bullish. Other nation states and countries are going to do this, they are going to stake Ether, they're going to hold bitcoin, they're going to mine bitcoin, and they're going to use blockchain tech.
Speaker 2: So it's incredible. Now, look at this news.
Speaker 1: A Monday brings euro money market fund on chain with first tokenized share So A Monday, Europe's largest asset manager has introduced its first tokenized share class for a euro money market fund. The fund is now offered in a hybrid structure, allowing investors to choose between the traditional version and the new blockchain based one. The first transaction was recorded on the Etherorem network on November fourth. The rollout was developed in collaboration with a boy I can't pronounce this. Caceis a European asset servicing group that provided the tokenization infrastructure, investor wallets, and the digital order system used to process subscriptions and redemptions. So, folks, tokenization happening globally. Notice they're using Etherorem right. Many of them are starting off on ethereum, just like Blackrock did. Blackrock launched their money market fund Biddle on Etherreum, but then they started expanding to other chains. So it's going to be a multi chain world. So you want to look at the blockchains that are getting adoption from these, I mean, the largest asset managers across the globe. And obviously take your bets right so I hold etherm my portfolio. I'm mistaking it currently and much more so, I'm diversified. Obviously, you don't want to spread yourself too thin, but you do want to look at what is getting adoption.
Speaker 2: So great news here, guys.
Speaker 1: They are Europe's black Rock, the largest asset manager in Europe, like black Rock is the largest acid manager here in the United States, but also in the world, you know, by assets under management. But you get what I'm saying, So very very bullish. Now, final news item, Bonk meme coin debuts as ETP on Switzerland's sixth exchange. It's kind of wild to see these meme coins getting ETPs, but there's demand. People want to invest in it. Right Just this week, bit Wise they launched their dosecoin ETF. So you know, while it's not for me, you know I can say, hey, don't go invest in it. You have to do your own research and you understand the risks. I personally lean towards these all coins that are getting real world adoption. Utility you know, people are building on them, tokenizing and so forth. But look, memes are out there, human beings. You know, we love memes, we love culture and all that. So it's on the blockchain and here it is.
Speaker 2: You know, we're probably.
Speaker 1: Gonna see more of this, but it's pretty wild that, you know. Let me just give you some details. The listing brings the meme coin into one of Europe's largest stock markets, allowing investors to gain exposure to bonk through standard brokerage accounts, removing the need for Walter direct token custody.
Speaker 2: So it's like meme.
Speaker 1: Coins injected into the tread five set up here, but not for me.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm not hating.
Speaker 1: If you enjoy meme coins, you invest in them, you're making money off of them. I'm happy for you. So anyway, folks, that's the news. Let me know what you think. Leave your thoughts in comments below, hit the thumbs up button. A great way to support the podcast is by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
Speaker 2: It is one hundred percent free.
Speaker 1: Check out my book on Amazon it's available in paperback and digital, and my course at mycryptocourse dot com. This is a comprehensive course that teaches you everything you need to know about crypto and Folks, right now, I have a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal going on where you can get forty percent off the price of the course and when you purchase the course, you get lifetime access of course. So if you use the code think at Checkout Capital T H I n K think you will.
Speaker 2: Get forty percent off.
Speaker 1: So this deal ends six pm on Monday, so Black Friday and Cyber Monday into the weekend as well, So check it out guys if you want to expand your crypto knowledge. Folks, thank you for tuning in. I appreciate you all and I'll talk to you all later.