Speaker 1: Welcome to the Marvel Lions Podcast Recover and everything and everything to do with the Marvel Universe from the comics, TV and movies. Who will go from Earth six one six to the Mojo eth to Hell's Kitchen in order to bring the marvel Us right to you.
Speaker 2: I'm the man with a.
Speaker 3: And I'm the nerve with the mouth David Alliance Symbol.
Speaker 2: Volume two and ninety two.
Speaker 1: And yes, I changed my nickname just a little bit because if you didn't catch.
Speaker 2: It, that was my that was my poor attempt, I would say.
Speaker 1: But as good as I get right now without blowing out ear drums at the as I've illustrious put it the Burnhaal screen.
Speaker 3: Because so iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so iconic.
Speaker 1: You can't do anything with that man without having a do it. But man, we got a nice surprise drop of the very first teaser trailer of The Punisher One Last Kill that I didn't hear anything about because when I saw dropping the jazz what what what was this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm thinking that it's just gonna be another post or something, not a full blown trailer. I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that, But so, I mean, we got a pretty amazing episode of you Know Dared wil Bourn again. The fourth episode, we got a couple of news items, one Daredevil related, one X Men related. I mean, it's been a little bit since we've had like kind of a full end to end show, but you know, I'm all here for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They they've been been saving all this up for their run towards the summer. So hey, I will take all the news, all the trailers, all the everything.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's been your week.
Speaker 3: Week has been busy. See, but you know what I am. I'm glad it's it's on the downswing. Just a lot of late nights and heavy work and yeah, I'm pretty much I'm ready to just sit around and play video games and enjoy some nice weather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's hiring season is fully into reps. Interviews started this week. I've got interviews probably for the next three or four weeks for new staffing at that point. So hey, tis the season, but you know it's worth it to hire some good people come come and bring it into the school. And you know, in the end we're gonna all, uh this two shall pass, the season shall pass. But when you know it's done right, you can lean back and say, wow, we did some good stuff, we got some good people. Yeah so, but yeah, otherwise, family's good. Weather's Finally, I think this was the last gasp of winter weather we had this week, not in the sense of like snow or anything, just cold weather. Because yesterday, on Wednesday, it was one of the coldest days of the week, barely got out of sixty and then next Wednesday we'll be ninety one degrees. Welcome to weather in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: To whether if I.
Speaker 3: Said that was pretty weird, that sounds like some of our Missouri weather. You never know week to week, day.
Speaker 2: To day, roll the dice. But enough about the weather, enough about us.
Speaker 1: We want to talk to are but we want to talk upon a share x men all the stuff, So let's get the lovely network plugs out of the way. We are part of the Geek Cultimate Alliance network with six six shows covering the wide range of geek and nerdom.
Speaker 2: Does even full schedule.
Speaker 1: Check out the show notes below and subscribe to the Geek Ultimate Alliance Network on Twitter that you can follow at gapod Networks. You know when all the shows drop. We also have a Patreon so if you want to throw a couple of shekels our way. We've got two tiers, our dollar teers, our tip chart to say hey, you think we're doing a good job. And then we've got our five dollar taur with ad for episodes, early access episodes and Patreon exclusive shows.
Speaker 2: Alliance. We've got a couple of.
Speaker 1: Shows in the back catalog for the patrons. We could watch this all day, The Marvel Infinnity Saga, rewatch tales from the House of X. We'll rewatch the Fox era of X Men, our favorite movies from that era, and then the backs to broadcast the Fantastic Four retro film reviews. DC Alliance guys got DC films through the years, and Joe has his Multiverse minutes Disney Deep dives on the first. In the fifteenth, the drops a new episode in looking at the animated Disney Classics in chronological order. We want to thank our patrons. We cannot do this as at your support, but if you if you want to be a member of our Patreon, go to www dot patreon dot com backslash Gway Networks.
Speaker 2: You can be a part of that.
Speaker 1: But if you're not a member of our can't be a member of our Patreon. Untially understand, but if you can take thirty to ninety seconds and rate review us in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, wherever you get your podcasts, we greatly appreciate it. And last, but certainly not least, we want to thank our official sponsor, Panelboundcomics dot com for Omnibus hardcover collect edition needs JP and the precru at PBC. You've got it going on with excellent customer service, immaculate packaging. Ships around the world. Got a couple of Marvel things new one is added into Uncanny X Men Omnipus volume six. Two different covers just dropped on them and we got the lovely Mark Silvestriy cover. And then this might be your favorite, though, David, what watch this? Look at that Mary winter Smith cover the DM only that you can only get from places like Panel Bound Comics and other direct market comic book shops. So yeah, so this is just this is collecting issues of Uncanny X Men two ten to two thirty one X Men Annual number eleven, a lot of different fun stuff. You've got the Fantastic four versus X Men in here, X Men Versus The Avengers also in here as well.
Speaker 2: Good stuff and good stuff, and just.
Speaker 1: Even though you know it is a Marvel show, I do want to put it out there that the the last half of the DC catalog for twenty twenty six has premiered and a ton of DC books have dropped, and you can pre order all those from PBC for a extra discount, and also use that code Marvel GUA and check out to get two dollars off every single order, or write or put MGUA sit to get five percent off when you order.
Speaker 2: Four and more books together. Let him know you're listener, and we want to thank them for being our official sponsor. All right, so lots of stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: We've got Daredevil episode for Gloves Off. When you see a title like this and you open with the Marvel TV logo in Blue Billy Joel's New York State of Mind, and I was like, I was like, oh, I love some good Billy Joels.
Speaker 2: This is going to grade.
Speaker 1: And then you see Benjamin Poindexter living his best life. I was like, Oh, some serious stuff is going to go down. And Aaron's sitting in the background reading kind of half paying attention, and she's just like, what's getting ready to happen?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: It says some serious stuff is about to go down. That was the only thing I was doing. I was just like sitting there, just anticipating that moment. But you know when that opened like that, what did you think of just how this episode opened with, you know, we knew something was gonna be happening for Trali. This was not necessarily as soon as we saw that, I knew what was getting ready to happen. But man, I wanted him to do something with that cherry. I was hoping he was going to do something cool with that cherry. But man, he did a lot of other stuff.
Speaker 3: You know what, this was a very Bullseeyzed centric episode and I'm absolutely here for their use of this character in this episode was just amazing. Everything from you know, seeing him come back with his fractured mind, the filling of of you know, his quote unquote redemption arc and yeah it's man from the moment again. Yeah, you saw that blue marble logo and then you go to him just living life and you know, feeding the cat next door and everything else and being told how much of a good young man he is. Yeah, it was just it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I know he's feeding that, he's feeding that cat like a whole egg. That's a lot of cholesterol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was an egg on a piece of toast. Like he's just like cat's getting whole meals out.
Speaker 2: Here, exactly. He's eating better than some people on the street.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it.
Speaker 1: He briefly interacts the ly neighbor, you say, you know, she calls him Tony for whatever reason. So goes goes to the diner or does banana milkshake. He's got that sinister look, that creepy look, and you know, while observe the space, he decides to make a phone call to the Anti Vigilante Task Force and then he says, I just saw Frank Castle. Oh my god, Like he's got like this very monitor and saying, oh my god, he's got a gun. Oh no, don't do that, and just hangs up and continues eating his banana milkshake and just doing it. Police going on. He's just waiting for it, and I'm watching this from the hold their hand round that agent knows exactly who he is. Dak Decks acts first and uses a straw to launch a toothpick directly into agent's faith. I think his eye hit it in and from then on it is a outright massacre of the anti vigil anti task force.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he takes them out. I want to come back for a minute because it's so funny. Like once he goes into the dinner, he sits there, you can tell that this is a real crappy diner. Like, I don't know why they have lobster along with breakfast foods and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even even like Aaron noticed, Hi, why is there lobster and a diner? I said, you know, I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm not saying it would be the first thing I'd earned the menu. I might do it, but again, again, you are marriage to someone who did eat does he from an occasion airport sushi?
Speaker 2: I do it? Yeah, and I still survive guys.
Speaker 3: So like and then he asked, you know what, what is the thing that you're most known for? And again I'm thinking you just walking to a random New York diner with a lobster, that's gonna be it there?
Speaker 2: Like Nope, like a lobster bisk.
Speaker 3: I will take the banana milkshake. And he's just sitting there going about his lovely little day before making his phone call, and it's just, yeah, he's just so calm through all this. He knows exactly what he's about to do with this task force.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally you know, that was that threw me. Thank you for bringing up that lobster that that was crazy. And he ends up using the lobster claude to take down some some of the task forces.
Speaker 2: I mean, he just out. I mean, that's what you're watching for.
Speaker 1: Not because it's cool to see and you'll neither one of us like to see people getting massacred, but one it's the anti vigilanti task force. So there are a bunch there are a bunch of Cretans, and and just the interesting ways that he decides to go after them, and and you know, Goble, and.
Speaker 2: This is where we act. Is this the first time we have heard him referred to as Bullseye in the public.
Speaker 3: I believe. So I think this is the first time.
Speaker 2: We can officially call him Bullseye.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, you know, he briefly interacts with the man sitting with a small dog, making comments about animals and restaurants, saying it's disgusting. H When one of the injury just tried to warn the other of a Raio, Decks silences him in epics fashion before leaving. Dex uses the sauce to draw the pattern, leaving his calling card of circles within the circle a bullseye as it were, just walks out and just like New York, a massacre has occurred in there in the days, just people just going about their day. But he never killed any of the innocence there.
Speaker 3: Yes, the guy with the dog in the dinery tells him it's unsanitary. Yeah, and he definitely looks him up and down. But yeah, I killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if it is the first time it's called the bullsye, but definitely if it has. This seemed to be very very overt saying, you know, bulls eye in this one. Yeah, I think old Decks, old ex would would have killed the guy with the dog, you know, for just being an unsanitary person. But who knows. This is a different kind of bulls eye. We're get dealing with Randon, one of you think sees the hero of his own story. Yeah, so elsewhere Karen Film's testimony from the UH from souliet Eliyah, who confirmed she was arrested by the Task Force and identified her herself as one of the missing uh Jack. Jack is still there preparing to leave, saying, you know, I've done my time, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 1: Go, and tells Matt he needs to disappear for months and after being months of captivity, but before he leaves, Dake, here's a number to a bank account. Basically, it's unlimited wealth. You know, do what you need with it. It's like it's there's no there's no end in sight. So Jack is a very wealthy man. He portrays it and.
Speaker 2: And has it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he even mentions during the trial in the previous episode that he felt like part of the reason why he was on trial is so that once this is over with, they can seize his assets of beforefeiture, you know, once he is incarcerated. So with this, he still has some some side accounts, as you would expect from someone of his wealth and his stature, and he was able to pass a little bit long to the underground forces that Matt hass yep.
Speaker 1: So, while they were grouping, a man named Christophe Sava arrives, identifying himself as the first mate of the Northern Star, which has been destroyed. He explains that ship was transporting illegal weapons and operating under the protection tie to someone referred to as the Kingpin. He confirms that the operation bypassed normal regulation is big surprise there. Recognizing the importance of his testimony, Matt and Karen decide to involve Kirsten McDuffie to formalize his statements legally, because once they're admitted as evidence, then they're going to try to take down the Kingpin and he can't have anywhere to hide. Not so fast, you know, I love the idea, but we've seen this happen before where they think they got him in. Things ain't gonna work out.
Speaker 3: I mean, good on you for trying to follow the law and work within the confine of legality and what you should be doing. But again, you're dealing with the king Pin. He's this isn't one of those let's go step by step with this.
Speaker 1: So at the same time, Angela del Toro steps up, insisting on helping them.
Speaker 2: You know, she trying. I'm new right, I'm new white Tiger. I got I gotta do this.
Speaker 1: I gotta earn my keep, I gotta avenge my my, my uncle's death. And so Karen and trust her with the crucial SD card containing the task force data.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a lot of trust there. I don't know if she backed it up or not. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Angela then passes the SDE car to a trusted contact at a food truck. I don't know who this cat is. I'm glad you trusts him. First time I've ever seen him.
Speaker 3: He seemed a little bit shifty when she first met him, and he's making fun of her, and she's like, no, I need you to take this seriously. And I'm like, is this the guy you really want to trust your entire plan to? Just random bro?
Speaker 1: And and you know, it's like this underground resistance is going on. So yeah, I mean that's how it is. But yeah, it seems it's.
Speaker 2: Just I call because plot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we didn't move this as long as do this to show like this underground network of connections. So later that night, outside the boxing event at Foggle's gym, the contact approaches the journalist BB when she is where while she's in line, pretending.
Speaker 2: To ask for a photo.
Speaker 1: He discreetly slips the SD card into her pocket, ensuring the evidence reaches the press without drawing attention. Now, I kind of went back and forth on this scene and I was like, did she notice?
Speaker 2: Did she not notice? Was it too subtle? Did she see the SD card at any point? Does she know it's even there?
Speaker 3: I felt on my second watch, I'm like, Okay, she noticed something happened, But also, this is New York and you don't know this guy. What's to say you weren't getting pickpocketed at this moment? Like you felt something, but what's it like? She really played that off for not knowing this man or what the interaction was going to be.
Speaker 1: So at the same time, Fiscus dealing with an increasing pressure and then mister Charles shows up and confronts him about the compromise situation at Red Hook, questioning his ability to deliver weapons as promised. The conversation gets tenser and tenser, with both sides asserting control of the operation over the other. Fisk consists that the shipment will proceed under his well before that, you know, mister Charles's got two men. He's like, no, I think you need to back down. I really think you need to back down. And then uh, he gets really tense, and then Buck takes his gun out and blows them both away.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, bad move on mister Charles part letting Buck lower his hands. He was quick on the draw exactly.
Speaker 1: And then at the point this says Shipment's going to proceed on his terms, and he refreezes to be threatened by mister Charles. So Missus Charles came off as a little in the beginning, came off as a little bit of you know, I got all the cards, and this time this showed him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would not want to be in this dark quarantine room with Fisk and his associates now and it's it's just you. So you may be the fast talking, you may have all the connections, but man, you are playing a dangerous game.
Speaker 1: So at the same around, at the same time, we got Vanessa meeting with Governor McCaffrey, and during this conversation, the government makes it very clear that she does not trust this use of power. She would rather shut him down, but she's open to supporting him if stability is maintained. That stability comes from I will support Mayor Fist and Missus Fisk, and Vanessa reassures hers that as someone who's capable of influencing Fish and keeping his actions in check. By the end of the meeting, the Governor indicates that she's willing to support both Fisk and Vanessa for now. Like I understand, and Vanessa's been a very interesting character to evolve into what she became, you know, basically running this empire while Fisk was in jail. But I don't know how much to control she's really altered. I controlled him, like she got him to go back to his old ways. I don't ever have ever seen her reining him in when he's gone back to his old ways. You know, she's influenced him to go back. I don't know if she hasn't really shown me in the show up to this point, since he's gone he broke bad again that she can't control him. I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to me, it is she has shown that she can be a calming presence, but I wouldn't necessarily call that control. Yes, you are calming presence. Yes, he he does things a little bit deep different when he has around you, But I wouldn't say that you full on control him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a line. I was like, I don't know if I buy that.
Speaker 1: So Matt investigates the diner attack like, he takes the task force officers uniform and goes in there and kind of pulls rank and kind of interesting seeing him, you know, be an anti vigil aantic task force. But there he finds a religious token which leads him to the church from his past. Speaking to the seminarian, Matt learns that a man matching Dex's description had been there recently. The seminarian reveals that the man said he wakes up every morning to the sound of the church bells and watches them open the doors in the morning, giving that enough there to figure out where Dex is living. And Matt tracks him to his apartment and they start, as you like to say, David, they start throwing hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, this is one thing that got me. I know, Matt's hearing is incredible, but I think this is the first time we've ever seen him listen down the block, through a building and up some steps. I mean, this was Superman levels of hearing right now. Good on you. But you've got the sounds of the city going on and everything else. That was that's more than just you hear somebody coming around the corner. That that was. That was some goodness to pinpoint. Yeah, No, he's two blocks away. He's in this apartment building. He's on the second floor, all this other stuff. Yeah, but yeah. He arrives at there and they have a cool moment. Dexa's is walking in, he's putting his headphones on, he's about to get his favorite CD ready when you see him chuck it like chuck it like Captain America. And then after that, you know they they block it and then just go straight hands back and forth and.
Speaker 1: Knocks that door down and he starts going at it at that point, just whooping tail left and right, destroying the apartment going out there, and during the confrontation, Bullseye claims he is trying to fix things and suggests that killing Fist would balance the scales. He references past events involving matches and Froggy and match like, don't know, you don't get to do that.
Speaker 3: You're looking I don't f you up right now? Don't you say that name to do that?
Speaker 2: Don't you do that?
Speaker 1: We go throw hands again, and this time I'm gonna put you down permanently. You know he was one step away. I didn't did they did?
Speaker 2: Matt drop a lot of f bombs this episode, I couldn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't. It was not as many as the last episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the situation.
Speaker 1: Gets even more dangerous when Dex takes the elderly gentleman hostage at gunpoint. Be tries to de escalate, insisting he will not let Dex carry out his plan. Deck's ultimate escapes by throwing objects to create an opening, stealing a motorcycle, and then fleeing before Macus top him. He kept them saying one good deed, one good deed, one good Deed's gonna erase everything you've done, the homicidal, sociopathic maniac that you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did find it funny. So when ms mothers first bust in, she's like, get away from my Tony. What are you doing? Leave my Tony alone? And then by the end of it, she's cussing out Pullsy as he drops her from having held her hostage and is running out the door. So wtf, bro, I had your back.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, why is he calling her Tony yet? Obviously, and Ali's like, oh Jesus Dale's I never even said my name's Tony. Maybe it was just her confusion at that point, and he just went along with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, soit hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely a good fight.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I'd say ranked, you know, a little bit towards the bottom right now, but still cool. The episode builds towards the public match at Foggle's gym, organized as part of this Born Again campaign. Role credits the event doubles as a trap not just for Data Devil, but for specifically for Bullseye. Now, Kingpin had told Vanessa do not come to this because this was his plan to draw them both out and take them both down. He doesn't want Vanessa there because he knows Bullseye's going after her. So as the fight begins, to Task Force agents secure the entire area, officers positioned inside the venue. Meanwhile, that Christofi is placed under US Marshall protection for witness protection transport in safety, but the plant collapses when Buck intercepts the convoy and shoots him and the guards, eliminating the key witness before he can exposes fist operation. Now that says to me, there's a mole in the resistance. Yep, the question is who is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is more than a chess game that they're getting information from from somewhere to know. Okay, if we do this, this is gonna happen. This is more than just I'm in my opponent's mind. This is you. You have a heads up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think that's gonna be another plot thread that we're gonna start unraveling soon.
Speaker 2: It's back at the gym.
Speaker 1: Fisk is in the fight and he just like there was a little bit of the back and forth there, but Fist then starts dominating it, brutally knocking out his opponent, turning the match into a public display a based brutality and power that he wields. The moment is violently interrupted when Bullseye shows up and launches an attack and continues to take down the Vigilante task.
Speaker 2: Force as people are fleeing.
Speaker 1: You three rowing sharp objects, hitting multiple Task Force members. I do like our geek Verse brethren when they kept on on their reviews saying.
Speaker 2: The ricochet ricochet rickashet, he can't miss.
Speaker 1: He does it with style, and they scrambled the public scrambling to escape. You know, BB's with.
Speaker 2: Blake. They're there now.
Speaker 1: This is the thing, and I only got to see it once. Did Bbe leave the coat behind?
Speaker 3: You know what? I do not know, and I've seen the episode twice and I wasn't that is a point that I was not focusing on. But now I gotta I gotta go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, may have to see if you can pull it up just to that sequence and see at the end, did she did she leave with her coat? Because I think if she did, one of two things are gonna happen bad editing and it's never acknowledged and they don't expect us to go, or it is going to become a plot. I'd like to think a little bit better that if she did leave it behind it it's going to it's going to cause some problems. So but as you look, when you know, Venessa does show up before Bullseye comes in, she comes into the ring, kisses them and she's like, what are you doing here? He's like, just kiss me to go with this, And that's when bullsey comes in acts, you know, starts killing everyone.
Speaker 2: Then he takes a moment.
Speaker 1: He grabs this kind of object, you know, crystal or something like that, commemorating Fisk. He throws it, yeah, it's replica of the city, throws it to Vanessa and Kingpin sees it, takes the belt that he won and and he gets ready to block it. Vanessa draws a gun shoots Bullseye. This to flex the object and with the championship belt to protect her. Two agents step in front of Fisk with their weapons, but Bullseye continues to perhap precise knocking them down to the thrown objects. This grabs a gun, aims at a Bullseye, but Daredevil then suddenly comes in, knocks the gun out, grabs Bullseye, and crashes through the window. Bullseye gets up, bleeds down the street, Daredevil's following after him, leaving the agents to serve the wreckage.
Speaker 2: Neither of them are in sight.
Speaker 1: It ends in chaos, but as Fisk is trying to get to Vanessa, who's lying on the floor, bloods trickling down her head. There is a shard of glass in her temple that is part of the broken shard that Fisk hit broken apart. And ladies and gentlemen, what did I say last week? Vanessa is going to die inadvertently caused by Wilson Fisk boom fact yep, I just thought. I did not think that it was gonna happen this quickly. But man, she she gone, she gone? Uh BB does have the coat. It is tucked under, so like you really have to look. But yes, BB does have the coat.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Yeah, to your point that that whole scene and then her showing up in the white dress. Now she's been wearing red for the last two seasons, and then for her to show up in this all white, just flowing with him, I was just like, Oh, that's not good. That's that's not.
Speaker 2: Good, especially if it's after Labor Day.
Speaker 3: Come on, And yeah, she takes it to the temple and yeah, you know what his actions have calls what we can only presume is her death. Because I don't know, I don't know how you're following that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah, I did. Like I said, I thought it was more towards Fernandez season thing. But man with his one to control him is now gone. This is where Fisk is gonna lose it. And he was already starting to lose a little bit of the control he thinks he has, but now that he has no no one to control, he's gonna blame Daredevil even more. He's gonna blame Bullseye. He is gonna throw a caution, There is nothing for him. He is going to go nuts with power, and this is where we see probably the beginning of the end for fist control of New York because he's gonna go too far in the city, is going to not go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that, you know, not having that. Again, I wouldn't say that she controls him. She it's not this, you know, I jump you say how high? But it is a She is the guiding force that definitely keeps him more subdued and keeps him more If you thought that he was going power crazy and vigilant before, now he is going to tear the city up after this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we are now at the halfway point of the of the of the season. So again, very I think definitely the strongest episode.
Speaker 3: To date, highest rated episode.
Speaker 1: Yep, highest rated episode. So from what we've heard from those who have seen it, including friends of friends of mine, this is it's not gonna let go like this was. This was the turning point episode.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah so but yeah, so we will see what happens next week with episode five, and we're gonna take our first ad break before we head into the news and our trailer breakdown. So, ladies and gentlemen, if these these ads that come on. We don't control them. We also control the volume, but they do help support and keep the light time of the Gegletimate Alliance Network. We don't get to choose what ads come on or how loud they could be. So takee give you a three count before they come on, so you can turn that volume down three two one.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we are back, all right, So we let us break down this amazingly awesome trailer. Teaser trailer. Excuse me because this is this is a true definition of a teaser trailer for a special presentation The Punisher One Last Kill. And as I watched this, I was like, man, I want to see this in theaters. Yeah, all right, So it's not gonna be full screen, but we're gonna be playing, playing the sound. We'll stop at different points. There's not too much going on, but man, now this we've got confirmation. This is after he escapes. Correct. Yeah, so you hear someone say, hey, Frank, he's he His hair is long, his beard is even longer, and someone's asking me, hey, how are you doing, brother? So careful television.
Speaker 2: We get in New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we see him sitting alone at a moment in a chair in an empty apartment, and we see him nowhere, no one's there, and then all of a sudden, he's got these soldiers suddenly appear. And this is a big theme. Where the man is talking is from Frank's former unit. He is losing touch with reality. He is this is what This has happened a Frank many times in the comics. This has happened a bunch of times in the series. But this looks like he has hit a breaking point right now. Yeah, so living in something, seeing a takedown.
Speaker 3: And we see uh images of Curtis.
Speaker 1: Yep, Curtis is there, but gone in reality. You know, he's talking to ghosts. He's with his wife at the at the graveside with his daughter.
Speaker 2: Gotta love that. Basically shirtless walking around with a military weapon.
Speaker 3: And his board of people that he's he's knocked off.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, remind you a little taxi driver esque.
Speaker 1: Yeah, casoline coming through the door. Oh my, so this may less than a month away. See him walking through some chaotic streets.
Speaker 2: Here we go. He will lose trying to find peace. He's gonna lose it.
Speaker 1: He's taking down a whole bunch of people coming after him, So we don't know we we don't know where he is. Some reason, I'm kind of thinking he's not in the US. I just have this thing, I don't think he's I don't know if he's in the US. A lot more chaos in the streets than I would I don't know. Yeah, they're really showcasing the amount of action and violence that the show's gonna have.
Speaker 2: I mean, this presentation's gonna have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does a whole man off of building. They show him shooting people in the head. I'm like that, this is pretty graphic, even for a trailer.
Speaker 2: Gotta love it.
Speaker 1: That symbols there front and center looking strong. I'm sure one last kill bam. May twelve, the day the week after Daredevil episode Uh, the final episode of the season premieeres.
Speaker 2: So that's a great eight.
Speaker 1: There's your there's your secret episode, there's your finale. You know.
Speaker 2: So all in all, what do you think about that teaser?
Speaker 3: That that teaser was so marvelous? Again, was not expecting this to drop, but man, when I first watched it, I was just like, oh my god, this this is pure Frank the yell, the violence, everything, I'm like, Yep, he's he's back on, and it's giving me more and more faith as they start to bring back, you know, other characters and things like that, Like, you guys are doing these characters justice. You're not bringing back Netflix characters just to do it like that. There's thought process and care behind this, and I know John Burnhal really cares about the character, So I'm excited to see this greediness. I know we're gonna get a toned down version in Spider Man, but we're getting some pure greediness right now.
Speaker 2: And you know this, I'm really hoping.
Speaker 1: That it's not gonna be another Oh Heroes, another secret person that was you know, tied to his family's death. We've done that, let's move on from that. But it's also another thing that it looks to be another trope where he gets attached to someone that reminds him of his family, in this.
Speaker 2: Case his daughter. It seems to be this girl that's out there.
Speaker 1: He seems to kind of equate her as a surrogate replacement for his own daughter that was killed. I know this defines Frank, but it's it's very cliche for the character, you know, So I'm very curious about who's gonna be fighting. Why he's fighting isn't basically another one of those Frank got involved in something he should have just walked away from.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was totally like it.
Speaker 1: I Like I said, it's hitting all the buttons that I want to see in a Punisher movie or a special presentation in this case. But I'm hoping they're not going back to the well and hopefully expand upon the character. But I mean, this was not only executive produced by John burnehal but he's also co written by him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Again, he has a very strong attachment to this character, very protective of the character, and he has not disappointed me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this character reminds me of the same thing that people say about the character of Jack richro Man. This is just a guy who keeps saying he wants to be left alone, who keeps finding himself wrapped up in something.
Speaker 1: Just when he think he's out, they pull him back in. He's Michael Coleone, all right. So moving on from that, the news item that hit this week was entitled new X Men movie officially hires creators of two of TV's greatest series to rewrite the script. So Jack Schreyers work on the X Men as far from done, though he's confirmed from to direct New Marvel's New x Mens. This is coming from I believe Collider as an exclusive. He you know, details about the projects, such as casting the plot are kept under reps. But there is a certain scooper that is dropping some some possible ideas of people who are being eyed to or possibly cast as the X Men. So be careful out there as you do this. But Collider, Steve the Collider is Steve Wan.
Speaker 2: Trump caught up with Schreier to chat about.
Speaker 1: The second season of Beef, the hit Netflix series which Schreier directs, and it was asked where they're standing on the X Men development reboot.
Speaker 2: He said, We're still developing. You know.
Speaker 1: One of the exciting things that's that's tying into the Beef is that Sonny Lee Sung Jean and Joanna Calo both worked on this season obviously, I mean Beef is Sonny show, and Johanna worked on the season as well, and we work together on season one of Beef and on Thunderbolts. They have come in and are working on a draft right now, which is really exciting to be able to put that group together again. So Shreier referenced Carlo as a writer on Beef season two. However, that's not accurate. She wrote on season one, and s Lee and Kylo worked together on Thunderbolts. So it's official, Lee song Jen and the Bear Scribe our coach show runner Johanna Calo are rewriting The X Men and Shift. So screenwriter Michael Leslie, also known for The Hunger Games, was the original first one, and we both said when that story came out, that's nice they got him, not really known. There will be a rewrite, and it will be very interesting to see if we ever see, like, Okay, what was what was Leslie's script before the rewrite? Did anything survive? Because a rewrite doesn't necessarily mean they could legitimately rewrite the entire thing, And the only thing that is the same thing is that it had X Men in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you may have a mandate from the studio that you have to use these certain X men and that's the only thing that remains the same. Where it could be like, well, you had a great premise and you had this and that it just wasn't cohesive. So we went back and touched up some things to you know, make the plot run more together, so it could be anything I'd be interested to see. After everything is said and done, you know there's going to be your interviews where you're gonna hear, well, the original pitch was this, and that's what morphed into whatever we get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he continued in saying. Schreyer continued saying, when you go back and read X Men comics, there's ideology but also an interpersonal drama, almost a soap opera quality, having writers who understand both how to drive ideology from personal stakes. If we get that right, that's what will feel the most honest to what X Men can be. When it comes down to the traditional Marvel secrecy, Schreyer is keeping those as tight liped as you'd expect someone working on a high profile and cu project will film a little black box and never leave. But seriously, the studio has experience with this. We've talked about it. But what I can't say anymore. So again, X Men's script is coming along, It is moving along, and again new writers come on board. Doesn't say anything that Leslie did was bad, doesn't say has everything he did was good? It was enough for them to say, all right, I want to see what they do to this, you know, Yeah, and it's the life.
Speaker 2: That's what you have to live with. So any more thoughts on that, David.
Speaker 3: No, I'm excited for it. You know, most major productions like this get several rewrites or several go backs, you know, with the treatments of them. So you know, anything that's going to progress this, I'd rather have him do it right and have the X Men's first big foray back into Marvel and as a part of the MCU proper be you know everything that it can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So if you don't want to know anything about the about what's going on in season three of Daredevil Born Again, tune out for.
Speaker 2: Next three minutes. David, Yeah, something like that. So, and the only reason we're talking about we don't like to talk about.
Speaker 1: Set photos on here, but this was put out by Entertainment Weekly, and once it hits kind of a legit source like that, it's kind of hard to ignore. At first when it started leaking, we're all saying, is this real?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: AI mean, that's the life we live.
Speaker 1: But Entertainment Weekly put it out there, and again, if you're watching live, I tune out for.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: But this they uh big reunion happening for Born Again season three, So this is your last chance to bow out come back in about a couple of minutes. Well, this photo right here is real. This is what's happening with season three. We already knew we're getting Jet back.
Speaker 2: Jessica Jones.
Speaker 1: We still haven't seen her yet, but I have a feeling should come back next week, just have a feeling. We also get Michael Colter hiding, trying to do his best to hide under there under his uh looks like nice winky you know suit he's got going on, and they're right in the middle, not trying to hide anything. Fynn Jones is back. We have Luke Cage, iron Fist back.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's all I got to say is wow. Yeah, this wasn't necessary, too surprising. Finn Jones, on the other hand, I stand, I stand very much surprised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only are we getting them, we're getting all the band at the same time. This isn't You're gonna have one episode with Jessica Jones, another one with Luke Cage and we will shoehorn iron fists in there. You know, all three are standing together. It is glorious. Luke Cage is in what looks to be the suit that he ended the ending of his show with when he took over as the new ruler of Harlem, so it looks like he's still rocking that persona. Of course, Jessica Jones is in the black leather jacket we expect no less, and Ben Jones's Danny Rand is kind of in just you know, his his casual I've got on some some loose fitting khakis and you know, loose fitting thermal T shirt type deal what we're used to seeing him in as well. So these look like they are possibly continuing wherever they left off in the Netflix series going forward, at least stylized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean again, I don't like Iron Fist is one of the lowest tier shows in my opinion, I'm not the only one who says that.
Speaker 2: In Netflix era es.
Speaker 1: Finn Jones said some really dumb things in the pressed to her for the first season, including basically saying he didn't train his hard, this, that, and the other. It was kind of like a slap in the face of those people who really adored the character. I will say second season is better, but the way the cliffhanger ended at the second season and what a banger episode is that that was a way to end it. Colleen Wing. It became the new Iron Fist. So what is Danny's you know.
Speaker 2: Is that does that still exist?
Speaker 1: Is he because we saw him basically doing like iron Fist gun you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it'll be very interesting to see the power set.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that, you know, he's getting a chance to maybe have a redemption, you know that we can say, oh, thank God, maybe it was just a whole writer thing and he's matured. I want to like this, I really really do want to like Vin Jones.
Speaker 2: It was just like man.
Speaker 1: And then we got word that the actress who played Colleen Wing was offered what the what was she offered?
Speaker 3: Originally she was offered the role of the sister in Hunk Cheese.
Speaker 1: So she was offered that part but turned it down because she was holding on and she had told Marvel that she didn't want to be cast in a new part because she wants to return as Colleen Wing. So Marvel, make it happen.
Speaker 2: Even if we.
Speaker 1: Don't get a Daughters of the Dragon, Colleen Wing, the actress, she deserves to have another shot at this. She was one of the best things in the Ironfish Show. If you're gonna bring back Vin Jones for crying out loud, just you got the money, bring her back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just again. I'm excited for them, them bringing them all back. Vinn has been in interviews within the last couple of years. You know, he seems a lot more regretful about some of the actions that he took or in actions he took when he had that character and wanting to do it justice going forward. And I hope that he comes still with that same zes to make it better this go around, and he can have his own redemption moment. And I will be all for that, because, yes, season one you could tell that there was just something missing. Season two was a step up, but if it was still the weakest of the originals, Yeah, Luke, excise me.
Speaker 1: My culture even hinted on Michael rosen Bomb's podcasting study in one of his most recent episodes. When he had a mom he said, and now it's Tom he said. I've had discussion with Marvel, he said, and I do think that it's very very likely that I will come back at some point, but I don't know when, but I think I will. He knew at that moment. You know, Rosebud films, these you know, a month month plus in advance. By that point, he knew he was back. He was just trying to be not so subtle. Yeah, as for joints, you voice to desire to return, he said, I'm very aware of the critiques of the character in my role with it at March twenty twenty five Anime Convention, referring to whitewashing and white Savior criticism for Netflix. Sign First, my response to that is, they give me a blanking chance. Man, I'm here and I'm ready, and I want to prove people wrong. So I would love to see that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, I want if this is going to be him atoning for what happened in the past in doing a better job with it. Yes, great, Iron is not one of my top favorite characters, but again I am willing to see it and not right off completely, but if certain things continue to act like they are, and so it's like, yeah, yet, Colleen Wing right there.
Speaker 2: Right there, Yeah you had it and then you flouted it. So I hope they don't. I really do.
Speaker 1: But it's cool to finally get that kind of confirmation and you know, we'll have to see what happened, so but so we'll have to see We'll see if we see him at the end of the season, but we know they were definitely going to see him in season three.
Speaker 2: So but anymore thoughts before we wrap up the news for the.
Speaker 3: Week, David No, I, like I said that this is all a bunch of good stuff that I was not expecting all this news to be flooded in this This Daredevil news makes me very excited. I mean, the show's already great, just to see a continuous trajectory and continue it to honor the legacy of the shows before it while steal building upon its own. I mean, even in this past episode, we got some clips and flashbacks to the Netflix air and that's the first time we've ever gotten like that full on Netflix is cannon.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, I have not seen and will not see that mid season trailer that they put out. I'd make it a habit not to do that, and from what I saw in our group chat, it definitely reveals some pretty big things.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad I don't want it. I don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have not seen it as well. Also, Marvee and I don't know why they did this. The morning of they dropped the Bullseye diner scene ahead of the show, like please don't don't, Yeah, just wait the ten hours until the show drops. Let people enjoy it and then if you want to do it on Sunday or something like that, get those numbers up those second viewings. Fine, but at least but don't give us that without the.
Speaker 1: Whole I mean, I didn't know that, because again, I try to if I see something even hinting about it and move on. They could have easily just done like maybe the open opening of just when the task work comes in and then stops it right there. Don't ruin don't ruin the dessert by putting it too early. Come on, man, yeah, just it was not a good look in my opinion. But all right, so we're gonna take our final ad break for the evening and get into listener feedback and Factor Fiction and Comic Book Club. So listeners who know that these ads help keep the light on the Gee Ultimate Aliance Network, we don't get choose what to ask. Come on, be a bit, let's give you that three comp before they come on three two one.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back and we are back, all right, so lis our questions whether they got what they got for us? What put Spider single up?
Speaker 3: All right? Uh? Signal went out for questions, So I will start with front of the channel Phil, who says, does anyone want ketch up with that? I am assuming he is referring to the the opening fight scene in and ending with him using the ketchup to draw the bullseye. Again. I am not walking into a city diner at breakfast time and having the lobster. So if that's what I'm gonna have to put ketchup on. Sorry, not happening. It reminds me of the SNL Lobster store skit with Pete Davidson and John mc MacLean, and I am just yet no no, no, no, no no no lobster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I no, it's gonna touch that ketchup. It's like that's evidence.
Speaker 2: Now all right? The next all.
Speaker 3: Right, next one, and I am going to good luck. I'm gonna at least try with uh lord cooof. Yeah, it's it is a weird name again, sorry, but yeah, it's it's a lot of syllables in that name that just don't make sense. But this question is, what do you all think of the lighting and color grading in these episodes.
Speaker 1: Okay, batches the show. I don't have any problem with it. Don't watch the show in the bright light because you're not gonna be able to see especially the dark parts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I am a fan of the tones that they use for the separate characters. I am a fan of how they light some of the scenes for each ones to show, you know, the depth and everything. I like the blue hue when we have Bullseye. I like how the aspect ratio changes when Matt's really honing in on his listening. I like how they will blur everything and give it that kind of a gritty look if you're going from his perspective as he's getting knocked or something else like it. Really, I think it adds extra to these people to to have those moments. Uh Kingpin for example, when when he took that hit, like the camera kind of took a shake before he then just started to wail on his opponent. So with I'm cool with the color grading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all right, that all the questions.
Speaker 3: We got one more from Brent, with Buck referring to Daniel as a possible air apparent.
Speaker 2: To Brent, it's a first long time.
Speaker 3: Friend of the show. You know that that that we hope to hear from and see one day. But yes, with Buck referring to Daniel as a possible heir parent to Wilson Fisk and BB having taken up Ben Ulrich's legacy of journalism, do you think we could get a repeat of the Netflix run when Kingpinn killed Ben? Is Daniel going to do something to intentionally kill BB or lead to her death? I sent this before episode four dropped, so as possible, we already know the answer.
Speaker 1: So do we think it could get a repeat of the Netflix run when Kingpinn killed Ben? So Kingpin killing BB in this case?
Speaker 3: I yes?
Speaker 2: Or is.
Speaker 3: Daniel going to be the one to kill Bebe?
Speaker 1: I mean I could see the whole Daniel thing. I somehow see him making an attempt. But I think that Bbe's gonna survive me too.
Speaker 3: I think that BB is going to be too to it, especially since we don't have Been. You need that reporter vibe and they matched with this BB on the street thing, so I think she will stick around.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So love to see but good questions this week, folks, Thanks for sending them in and factor fiction.
Speaker 2: So number one, I already proved it.
Speaker 1: Vanessa will be killed and her death will be intiverdently caused by Kingpin seventy five percent in fact, twenty five percent in fiction. Time stamps are out there to prove I got this out there before you have. By the end of season two, darreedbil born again Daredevil will be presented with another moment where he has to decide to kill Bullseye, but this time he won't do it, and that was sixty percent in fact, forty percent in fiction, and number three. By the end of season two, Matt Murdoch will be publicly out of Daredevil and will be arrested fifty to fifty split. All right, what do you got this week?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 3: All right, so I have first ones. First is I'm gonna go with a non Dared douvil one. I'm going to go with the Punisher, And I'm going to say that because we had we we I understood the flashes of the military men, but then we had the flashes of Curtis. So I'm going to say Curtis's death is what will bring Frank back into the game.
Speaker 2: Can't protect your Curtis read Yeah, sure changes logical enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that that is uh, that is something that can uh you know very well be like, all right, this is why this is why I'm in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Number two is Jessica Jones will reference a relationship with Luke Cage this season, a past relationship or just the current that their current that they're breaking beds again. Yep, that they're going and getting coffee.
Speaker 1: I could see that happening, sure, or at least yeah, yeah, I still can't kind of see. It's sweet Christmas.
Speaker 3: And what do you think I think that Yep, we are. We're gonna get a hey have you heard from Luke and Tanny and everyone? And that's when we're gonna get the Oh, Danny's off doing this. And I saw Luke when I left the house this morning, like it's it's gonna be something not nonchalant, just like yeah whatever. So yeah, I definitely do think that they will start the setup of them coming back in season three.
Speaker 2: Now, all right.
Speaker 3: Number three, Number three, Uh, borrowing from some events of comic books, it's not the way that she died, but I do think this is the way that she will come back. The Vanessa will be resurrected by the Hand. Nah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, keep gone.
Speaker 3: Yes, for those of you who don't know, in the comic books, she dies of cancer. I believe like she no one comes and kills her like she's legitimately sick and dies. Then yeah, but then then the Hands still her body and they resurrect her in an attempt to go after Kingpin. And I think this was in a Wolverine comic at that, so it wasn't even in a Daredevil comic.
Speaker 1: Odd decision, all that power on your side rhetoric, Vanessa fisk yep priorties were misaligned.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm gonna go fact simply for the fact that in retrospect, Vanessa has been wearing a lot of red up until her death. And I don't know why, but I'm just getting some foreshadowing of the Hand here, and that maybe she has had some dealings with them as she was building her empire.
Speaker 2: And she could have, but I just I think that's kind of a waste.
Speaker 1: I think that's a death that needs to stay in order to make Fists continue to lose his dang mind, you know. But hey, we'll see, So I will post those on Sunday Afternoons, let your voices be heard with that. And so let's conclude tonight's episode with Compook Club looking at age of Ultron number five.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Pulling that open for us, So it looks like we got the kind of a path look back at Vision after he was ripped in half at the quote unquote Avengers darkest moment that would be Whener's disassembled occurred, and.
Speaker 2: You know when he kind of.
Speaker 1: Gets reactivated and they're in the Savage Land trying to find very secret bunker.
Speaker 2: In the present that.
Speaker 3: Is, Yeah, I did like kind of the flashback of them talking about Vision and you know how he was created and how you know, Ultron kind of crim kind of did. They were going through this weird who created what type deal? And then it fast forward to now with them in the Savage Land and Tony starks like it was brilliant. It was brilliant the entire time Ultron created Vision put him in our miss he's been hiding here for years just so he could take us down, Like it's absolutely brilliant, Like he's really thinking that Ultron has been playing chess this whole time, and with fifty moves.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Yeah, you gotta love it when theories, you know, I love it how they adventuated that's a life final decoy burn to him, he ain't so, but but they bring up the point of basically he has time travel there and so they're going to go into the future since Ultron is operating through vision through the future, they want to take out you know, Ultron from there.
Speaker 3: But as he goes, we get the tried and true, you know, crisis of conscience. Do you go back in time and kill Hitler if you can? Why is that always the go to conversation with time travel.
Speaker 1: Seems to be a common thread. But they're going to go in the future, take out try and hopefully fix everything. But Wolverine had said earlier and saying get set back up, we're going to the past to kill all trying to creator which is who.
Speaker 3: So that they're going to the past to take out Hank Pim.
Speaker 1: Just yep, and I love that last that last page with Wolverine saying, no, this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna take them down, and this whole thing before it even begins, and you see the reflection of the other heroes. That's definitely a cold splash page to and on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well we will see what happens.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens in issue number six and Boom two ninety two in the books. So David, tell people how they can follow you and pluck what you got going on.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can follow me on all socials at the Phantom. You can follow me here on the Geek first cetworst part of our wrestling show, the Gimmick. We are on our road to WrestleMania, so we hope to have one more episode before actual WrestleMania, which is next weekend. This weekend is going to be just a little bit tricky to finago because mister Travis Snell will be at aw Dynasty this weekend, so we will try and fit something in. But yeah, we got WrestleMania weekend next weekend, and then we will have a whole bunch of content on the fallout from that.
Speaker 1: Yep, and you can catch me on all the socials at Chris Balga. I haven't checked to see if Jake's dropped our most recent pre order episode. It was kind of a doubleheader in the sense of the final Ott Crowd pre orders, but we also looked at our favorite must buys for the DC catalog, so check that out. In the Brave of the Boys channel, you can catch the Make sure you subscribe on Twitter to the Marble Alliance podcast excuse me the Twitter feed at marvel a podcast, and you can email the show at Marble Lines podcast at gmail dot com. You can see also the full network at g at Twitter on Twitter at g waypod Network. Feel free to tweet email if I want to bride feedback, ask questions. Dms are open across the board. Continue to rate, review the Marble Line solo feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, wherever get your podcasts. Greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for listening, Thank you all for joining us live in the chat. Thanks and stay safe out there, everyone, excelsior True believers. All right, David, which got for us for post credits?
Speaker 3: All right, with the news of the Defenders reuniting, Pitch one show or special presentation that involves those characters.
Speaker 2: Goodness.
Speaker 3: Originally it was going to be Pitch one show and one special presentation, but I decided to go either or.
Speaker 1: Pitch one show. Low hanging fruit as Heroes for Hire. That's the low hanging fruit. What I want more of is what I still don't have as Daughters of the Dragon.
Speaker 2: I want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I neither one of them are officially back, and at that point that's what I want above all. However, if Finn Jones can redeem himself in this part and he has a great back and forth with Luke Cage, which was one of the Heroes Fire episodes, is still one of the better episodes in the show. But if you can redeem himself, I see that chemistry again at that point. Yeah, give me Heroes for Hire, But what I really want is the Daughters of the Dragon.
Speaker 3: Yeah for a show, I would also like hero Try is the low hanging fruit. I mean it's great. As for a special presentation, I would thoroughly enjoy a Luke Cage Jessica Jones team up that involves their daughter. I don't need a full season show of it, but man to have them both being pulled back into the superhero game, like they've had the child, they're kind of chilling and now they're getting pulled back into the superhero game. I think that that would just be a fun show in involving both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see. This is the taste for things to come. I don't know, but we will see you all next week for breaking down at the very least, episode five of Daredevil Born Again. So see you all next week. Have a great weekend, Stay safe out there.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, sit See you