Speaker 1: Kick it.
Speaker 2: I need my limit.
Speaker 3: News.
Speaker 4: Just give me sucking someone I can use being when news, well.
Speaker 2: I could have been an engine, but I'm well you.
Speaker 5: I just have to I don't have.
Speaker 2: To be clear.
Speaker 6: Kicking it. On Tuesday morning, July twenty second, twenty twenty five happens to be the seventy eighth birthday of one Don Henley. Exhibit A. There some dirty laundry being aired early this morning, and there's lots more to come, maybe before we're done. At nine Gary Jeff Walker in for Brian Thomas. It's five seven, good morning, Great to be with you. The chances are few and far between for me, but I relished them all when I get a chance. Had somebody text me yesterday who knew I was going to be on this morning in Brianstead, and they said, look forward to waking up with you tomorrow. I didn't know how to take it exactly, but what I got up this morning, I made sure it was just my wife in my bed. Before we look at a look back at significant events and people tied to this particular data in history, including but not limited to these July twenty second, eighteen sixty two, the Cabinet got to see Lincoln's preliminary draft of the Emancipation Proclamation, which of course would be formalized in eighteen sixty three, in the middle of our horrible Civil War. Wiley Post that Wiley Wiley Post who took off from Floyd Bennett Field in New York City, Actually at Floyd Bennettfield. He completed the first solo flight around the world in just seven days, eighteen hours, and forty nine minutes. The year was nineteen thirty three. A year later, John Dillinger, public Enemy number one, shot to death by federal agents outside Chicago's Biograph Theater, his location given away by the infamous Lady in Red. Nineteen thirty seven, the Senate rejected FDR's proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court. Why do the Democrats always try and pack the Supreme Court power the state? In nineteen forty two, the Nazis began transporting Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto to the Treblinka concentration camp inny mirroring mirroring relation to today when you see what's happening with the anti Semitism that is fomented in our country and around the world. Again, if you don't learn from history and to paraphrase Joe Biden, you know the thing. Nineteen forty three, Patton leads American forces to capture Palermo, Sicily. The House of Representatives joined the Senate in voting to restore the American citizen citizenship of Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 6: On this date in nineteen seventy five, and forty five years later, they're tearing down statues of General Lee. It was on this date in nineteen ninety one the police in Milwaukee arrested a man named Jeffrey Dahmer, who later confessed to murdering seventeen men and eating his victims. Eventually, of course, was beaten to death in prison. No word on whether they digested any of Jeffrey Dahmer. Maybe Bright brought in Mike Tyson as a executioner. He only likes the ear. On this date, in nineteen ninety two, Pablo Escapar, the famous Colombian drug lord, escaped from his prison near Mediine, Columbia. He was slain by security forces a year later. Let's see here. And I always remember this because you know the Scandinavian countries, the liberal Scandinavian countries, with their tough drug laws, and well, gun laws, I mean tough gun laws and such always say that they're protecting the public. It was on this date fourteen years ago with a man named Andrews Bremnik, a self described militant nationalist, massacred sixty nine people at a Norwegian Island youth retreat after detonating a bomb in Oslo that killed eight others, the worst violence in that country since World War Two. They've strict gun laws in Norway. How did he do it? If you just banned the guns then? And a man who's back in the headlines in a positive way, some say today Steve Bannon convicted of contempt charges for defying a congressional subpoena from the House Committee investigating January sixth. That was three years ago. I wonder how many people are defying congressional subpoenas now from the House on other topics. Will they go to jail like Bannon? Singer George Clinton Parliament Funkadelic is eighty four today. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, the Republican from Texas former Senator is eighty two. Writer director Paul Schrader seventy nine. Danny Glover is seventy nine today, Albert Brooks is sharing Don Henley's birthday number seventy eight. Author S E. Hinton turned seventy seven. Alan Macon, the great film composer, man who writes scores, is seventy six. Al Dimiola, one of the great names in jazz, is seventy one. I love this guy too. Actor William Dafoe always plays just freaky, freaky characters. And speaking of freaky characters, it's also John Guazamo's birthday. What is this man? We're standing on the shoulders of freaks. On the twenty second of July, Keith Sweat, who was very popular in the eighties, turned sixty four. Emily Salliards of the Indio Girls Indigo Girls as a birthday. See this is why I do this in this first segment, just to get my mouth and my brain coordinated. And you're witnessing the transformation. Well, I make it all the way. David Spade is sixty one. Let's see anybody else have known Rufus, Wayne Wright fifty two and Selena Gomez. That's enough of that. If it's your birthday, I hope it's the best birthday ever and you get to do it spending time with people you love doing the things you love to do. Truly, my wish for you, Gary. Jeff just about awake now. Joe Stricker said he didn't sleep well last night either. This could be a really fun ride this morning. It's a five point fourteen. We'll get to some local news. Another shooting, this time in northern Kentucky last night. We'll run down the details and get to some of the other news items of the morning when we continue in moments. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 6: Five fifty five hundred to get in touch if you're up this early. I'm surprised that someone else is half awake besides us. Keith is on the line. Keith, what is on your mind this early Tuesday morning?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, just tired of all the crime.
Speaker 8: It just I had two of two guys that are working for me down at an addition for UC. It's a block one development. But basically they were robbed at the comepoint by three guys day morning. Took everything, took their.
Speaker 7: Vehicle while its bones.
Speaker 8: They had nothing in the worst part of these guys were fourteen hours from home in town to help me. No it's like the cops they didn't actually care. They wouldn't put a bolo on the vehicle because the guy couldn't remember his license plate.
Speaker 6: Well, the police are supposed to have increased patrols amid this crime wave that Cincinnati's been recently experiencing, and hopefully that will help more police on the streets actually doing what police are supposed to do to protect the public. Public safety is ultimately their mission and their call. But you're right, it has been rampant over the especially over the last three to six months in Cincinnati, and as I mentioned, there was a shooting last night in Elsmere where a fifteen year old girl was killed by a fifteen year old boy allegedly. Yeah, it's just people look for solutions, and the solutions most often are myriad. There's not one eye, there's not one thing that you can say, Okay, this will solve the problem. But we need to start working on those things as a society to solve these problems. But police number one have to be able to do their job, and the public has to cooperate with police, just like police and sanctuary cities have to cooperate with ice and border patrol, and as you know, in many cities around the country they are not, and the crime really you can't this inctent with you and your workers. We don't know who was responsible for that. They weren't caught, But would you wager a good a good chance that the people who committed the crimes were illegally in this country or recidivous criminals because about eighty seven percent of property and violent crime is committed by the same people over and over again because of a revolving door justice system. What do you think, Keith?
Speaker 8: Uh, these guys had definitely done this before. It was not their first time. Oh yeah, what my My biggest aggravation, like I said, was, you know, these guys that that got robbed were in town from Minnesota helping me. They had a gold mini van with Minnesota plates, and you know, it's like it's that's that's not.
Speaker 1: A typical vehicle. No, And it was like they were.
Speaker 8: Uninterested in in in finding them right then, and you had three armed assailants, three individuals robed my two guys at gunpoint, and it was just like, Oh, we're not we're not really gonna look, we don't really want to find them this morning. Well that's the part that disgusted me about it.
Speaker 6: Well, so many times police feel like their hands are tired, they are handcuffed themselves, because the criminal justice system just shoots these recidibus criminals right back out on the streets too many times. And uh, you know, after a while, you you can understand why police do not want to continue in that job, especially in a place like Cincinnati. And it's hard to recruit new police in a place like Cincinnati or any other big city because of all of the obstacles to actually doing that job and providing real justice for people like the men that you had working for you. So, I mean, what are the guys going to do now?
Speaker 8: I mean, the company got him set up and they went home. They said, have a nice date Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: They went home.
Speaker 6: Well, if Minneapolis elects this communist who's along the lines of Mom Donnie in New York, they're probably going to want to leave Minnesota to Keith take care. And I'm sorry that that was a reality for you yesterday in Cincinnati. Bobby, what's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Brother, Have a happy Tuesday today and keep waving that flag high and bright.
Speaker 9: We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: My friend. Okay, Bobby, thank you for the phone call back to the shooting in Ellesmere last night, about eight forty five, police responded to a report of a female shot in the chest. Investigators Kenton County Corner's Office on the scene for hours. They're an Autumn road. A fifteen year old girl dead in that shooting. A fifteen year old boy under arrest on charges of murder, domestic violence, and tampering with evidence. This is tragic when you hear it amongst anyone, amongst adults. The victim and the alleged perpetrator both fifteen years old. How does it escalate to this point? The Elsmere Police chief said that they made an arrest. They can't find the handgun that was used. The suspect told officers he fled on foot and accidentally dropped the gun at an undisclosed location. They have DNA ever evidence, fingerprint evidence, but Ellesmere Police at this hour this morning still asking area residents to be on the lookout for a discarded handgun have found, asked to call nine one one immediately, don't touch it, and they're again looking for DNA and fingerprint evidence, and they they're sending the kid to juvenile and a determination will be made by prosecutors, whether he is charged as an adult and sent to adult court. Think of the tragic waste of lives, first and foremost, the young girl who is dead, fifteen, no prom no graduation, no college, no life that she might have had. And the fifteen year old boy who committed allegedly this act, this murder, who also faces of future that is bleak and not that he shouldn't, but just such a waste. It's such an early age. Five twenty five. Time for a break. This is fifty five KRC the talk station Gary jeff In for Brian Thomas Dotcha George Clinton's birthday recording.
Speaker 2: We have returned to Clayton now on the Mothers. I am the Ludship connection, getting down in three D.
Speaker 6: Get down in three D. Yeah, all right, mister Funkadelic is eighty four on this July twenty second. I could I could groove to this all morning long, the old school. More phone calls pouring in this morning. Let's get to those first, and I'll let you talk, and then I'll figure out what I'm want to say in response. Nick, good morning, Good morning, mister Walker, good morning, mister Shevan.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to hear you be awake this early on a weekday.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, uh it was planned. And uh and what's that? Joe said it interesting for him to be awake this early on awake team and and you.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily but uh you.
Speaker 6: Remember when wait a minute, Nick, are you are you still awake or are you just awake? Now? I'm still You're still awake. That's what I was afraid of. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Anyway. The point that I'm getting at is remember when mister Comy dismissed the charges against missus Clinton. Yeah, because there was no reasonable person that would prosecute her.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was sitting at a saloon that you turned around where we're serving the refreshing beverages, Yes, on the pizza side, and we both looked at each other, like, how did this happen? You think something like that's gonna still happen now with the lady from Hawaii. I don't know what's going to happen. This is weird.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about the criminal referrals that the DNI director has offered up to the Justice Department regarding the Russia hoax? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's where I'm wondering, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Here. Well, I don't think that is going to happen. I don't think we're going to see a repeat of James Coomy because I believe that that the people at the FBI. Now it's a it's a whole new sheriff in town kind of situation. Nick.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just wondering. By the way, there is one absolutely much more local corollary that I want to bypass me from that they did not tell mister Strecker.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 10: I called a captain. I called a captain District three a few years, several years ago, and I told him about a drug problem. I said, hey, I'm observing.
Speaker 6: About about your your drug problem or someone else's.
Speaker 1: I think you know better than that. He's a property manager. I would not be talking about it.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, just just wanted to clarify, Nick.
Speaker 1: But the point is the uh, the captain turned around and he told me, he says, if I got one murder, it ties me up eight officers probably sick to eight hours each minimum. And the point for that is all the committees that have to review the reports in every single thing that comes up. That's one of the biggest single morale and also reasons why there's not enough officers in the city of Cincinnati. Well, we're going to try and that's something that's hidden.
Speaker 6: We're going to try and reach out to Ken Kober, who's the FOP president currently, to find out about these extra patrols, increased patrols in certain areas of Cincinnati that was just announced yesterday. And if those patrols are and I think the whole point, but behind that, if you have a visible increase in officers on the street, maybe people will be less inclined to commit crime in those areas. But here's the question, here's the here's the question, Nick, do the the criminals just moved to other areas where the extra patrols aren't in.
Speaker 1: The former CHIFO police at the University of Cincinnati was not somebody that I really liked that much. He worked for the City of Cincinnati before he came there. But he did teach us one thing in facilities management. He said, you're never going to eliminate crun. No, the only thing you can do is push it. But the other side of that is the reason why they're not able to push it is because the morale is so low on these guys. They're spending seven point six million dollars to set up these stupid bumpies up and down Harrison Avenue because the cops don't want to turn around and pull anybody over for speeding anymore. There was a guy that he's an Irish guy. He wasn't even in the Irish bar. Flipped the car. He's upside down. He's like, I'm screwed. I'm going to get a dui anyway. He popped. It's another beer, upside down with a seatbelt. He walked away. Nothing happened to him that the CoP's don't do leaving. Then that has grew with traffic. Maybe they're so disappointed in the prosecutor's office that it doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe it's just the luck of the Irish. Nick.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, take take.
Speaker 6: Care, get some sleep, sleep it off.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 6: If you'll hold on, we'll have a chance for you to speak your piece in just a moment. It's five point thirty five on fifty five krs the talk station. Hello, I'm Joe Cornell getting it on a Tuesday morning. And for Brian Thomas, I'm Gary Jeff Walker on fifty five krs the phone calls up plenty so far this morning, including Tom, who is a regular, a repeat offender. As they like to say, Tom, good morning, how are you today?
Speaker 1: I am a recinius caller.
Speaker 6: I guess yeah, there you go.
Speaker 7: I just can't.
Speaker 1: I just can't help myself.
Speaker 6: It's great to have you. What's on your mind? To know?
Speaker 7: I appreciate it. A good job filling in. You had a in the break there there was an ad I'm not one of your sponsors. There they're highlighting somebody, and the guy quoted and said, uh, without without accountability, there's nothing. I've said this many times that the Constitution in the United States, as great of a document as it is, is only worth the people who are in place to enforce it. Obviously, you have people who raise their right hand and swear to protect and defend the Constitution in the United States, and then they do the exact opposite, and and that that's that is our problem. Our leadership will not do what is necessary and hold people accountable for their behavior. And it's not incompassionate to hold somebody accountable for their behavior. You think of if this fifteen year old boy maybe had some more accountability in his life, maybe he had some people in his life that were willing to stand there and say no, that's not okay, We're not going to let you do that. He may not be spending the next whatever time in prison, and this fifteen year old girl would still be alive today.
Speaker 6: Well, Tom, it always starts in the home. It absolutely always starts from a very young age. And if there are two parents in the home, there are better outcomes. And I don't know the situation of either one of these young people, the dead girl or the boy who is now charged with murder and domestic violence and allegedly shot this girl to death, but it all begins at a very early age. And you know what, there are always exceptions to that rule. There are always parents who are extremely diligent and they're extremely attentive, and they do everything right, and they have they enforce accountability, and you still will have a bad apple here and there. It's just you know, but the odds are that if there is a solid foundation in a home they have that you have a mother and a father actively involved in their child's life, that they have a much better chance of being a responsible, accountable adult. So it you know, you can you can use that it takes a village nonsense of Hillary Clinton, but it really takes a mother and a father.
Speaker 7: And right, and at some point these kids leave home and society has to be in place. Things have to be in place in society to to continue to hold them accountable. We all need accountability, all of us do. And we have a political party in this country unfortunately, that embraces lawlessness. They they they they want to coddle people who are quote unquote down on their luck and not hold them accountable for bad behavior. Hey, why you know, I have no problem having sympathy and empathy for somebody who is down on their luck whatever you want to call it. But I am not going to be okay with you pulling a gun on somebody or robbing a store or looting or whatever.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: Now that's where we're putting our foot down and we're saying, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: It's not okay.
Speaker 7: But unfortunately, you have political leaders who are not willing to put their foot down and find it to be a offensive for anyone to suggest to put their foot down. And usually those people have a D in front of their name. So as always, don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 6: Have a great day, bru all right, thanks Tom. And the key is is that this switch has been flipped just in the last decade decade and a half, where yes, it seems that the Democrat Party has been overtaken by Marxists, by communists, by people who are anti law and order, people who do not care about public safety. They care more about chaos. And as always, they project and they blame President Trump for creating chaos when they created the chaos that he's trying to put in order. In other words, in their minds, the people who are anti Trump, the people who proudly wear the D in front of that in those leadership roles, and they're not all of them that way, but a good percentage of them. The party has moved that way. A majority of the Democrat Party has moved that way. They consider the chaos that they created to be order when it's anything but food for thought. Don't eat too much. Five point forty five and fifty five KRC the talk station DOUN today a high eighty six tomorrow likewise very nice, mostly sunny ninety for a high chep hot and rising humidity for several more days starting on Thursday, and spotty storm chances come along with that increased humidity a high of ninety three, then it's sixty five now at fifty five KRC, the talk station nears Chuck Ingram with their latest.
Speaker 11: Road report from the Tramphic Center. You see health, go find comprehensive care. That's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at uce help dot com. Highway traffic in pretty good shape, and that's with an overnight work crew. Northbound seventy five above the lateral left lanes blocked off traffic slothes just a bit to get by elsewhere you're doing fine. Southbound seventy five looks good at the Brand Spence Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 6: There was one say, very very wise man. I respect it very much in radio who always said, if you vote for a school Levey, you're stupid. Well, in a rare special summer session yesterday the Republican House in Ohio, the lawmakers originally wanted to reinstate these three school and local funding related property tax reforms, but fell short. Only overrode the first one because Yes, Governor DeWine is thankfully on his way out soon anyway, eliminating school districts and local government's power to levy replacement property taxes. Now, they overrode that veto if it passes the Senate, it will be in effect with the next tax year. But they failed to override. They tabled these two requiring certain tax levies to be included in the twenty mili floor calculation for school funding and giving county commissions unilateral authority to reduce certain voter approved school district levies. They'll take that up again in the fall. They say. The House needs sixty votes to override a video. The Senate requires twenty as to win. The Senate votes on the override that passed the House, George Lang from Westchester said quickly said we've already whipped the votes and dates when fellow senators will be in town. We should announce the session date later this afternoon or tomorrow, and again if the override passes the Senate. That's the elimination of school districts and local government's power to levy replacement property taxes. The change will take effect in time for the next tax year. Last year, the House and Senate overrode to Wine and prohibited transgender females from participating in girls' sports and band transminers from obtaining gender affirming care, both very very positive things. And that brings to mind a thought I had on this as I was driving in this morning. And I don't obsess on this all the time, but it just occurred to me, how how crazy it is that we're even having to discuss this whole transgender issue at all again, another switch that has been flipped, no pun intended, seemingly in the last ten years. And I wonder how, and I wonder why, And I still don't have the answers to either one of those things, how or why there was suddenly so much focus on the trans community Number one, which I mean, there's always been a very small percentage of people who were confused, who thought they were in the wrong body, all the other nonsense, But there never was this militant and this capitulation by people who just the day before had common sense to think that this was all right, that you could allow impressionable, not fully formed boys and girls to be coerced into having their bodies mangled and mutilated for the sake of what has become a fad in society, and that's all it ever was, was a fad. How something like that becomes a fad, well, that's curious enough, But how it becomes law. How you have to override laws that say that it's okay for a biological male to in girls' locker rooms, for a biological male to compete in athletic competitions against women, to allow a ten year old, at the urging of a person who should never be a parent, to undergo hormone therapy and then surgery to permanently alter their sex that they were born with. And it still just boggles my mind. I don't have an answer other than it's evil, it's nonsensical, and it goes hand in hand with the globalist bent to depopulate the earth and eradicate humanity ultimately, because that's what all this leads to. Do you have an answer? How did this become a thing? And why have we not completely turned it back yet? At least they did in Ohio last year. So you know, talk to your rap talk to your state senator. Let's get on the ball with these school levy things, and let's get some common sense back. I feel like it's coming, just not fast enough for me. Gary Jeff in for Brian Thomas this morning on fifty five krs the talk Station.
Speaker 2: Today's top stories at the top of the hour, it's information that matters to me. Fifty five krs the talk Station, the most important events in any event, the positive trip to the Middle East, he steals and Trey Fields, checky real top fifty five krs the Talk Station.
Speaker 6: He's a macho, macho man and he's joining us. And I mean that figuratively, not literally, joining us right now on the telephone line as we begin another hour, it's west Side Jim Keeper.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Gary, Jeff. I can't figure out which one I would be. I don't know if I'd be the engine or i'd be the copper.
Speaker 6: Well maybe not the not the guy in the navy.
Speaker 10: I could be the guy in the navy, you know, being in a bunk close to close to the other show.
Speaker 6: Sure, well yeah, you you've had experience with with seamen.
Speaker 10: Oh but you know it was I want to start, Gary, Jeff that it was good here in Natty Light Nick this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if it was the Natty Light. When he referred to the guy with the drug problem, I kind of was curious whether that was him, but he he told me no, that's not what he was talking about.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't think davils into that sort of the side of the dark side. But no, no, no, I let that one go. But you know, Gary Jeff getting on the serious side. Unless it's an adult. The crime that is perpetrated by a lot of the people in Cincinnati are the utes. And until the didges in juvenile court get tough on these kids that are twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old that are robbing, stealing cars, they have the guns. You know, they're thirteen fourteen year old kids out here that are bragging about the fact.
Speaker 1: They having guns.
Speaker 10: Until they hold him until they're twenty one years old, people are going to say, well, they don't have a place to go, or you got to rehabilitate or midnight basketball.
Speaker 1: That's bold.
Speaker 10: I mean, you keep these kids in and teach them a lesson and maybe, just maybe it'll straighten them out and you won't hear the problems that you do when no one are an adult.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, if they commit first degree murder, I don't care whether they're twelve, they go to juvie and then when they're twenty one, they go to adult prison. And I'm not so certain that this fifteen year old who allegedly shot his girlfriend or whoever was fifteen year old boy shot and killed a fifteen year old girl in Elsmeu or Kentucky. It would not surprise me at all to see the prosecutor in that county in Kentucky refer the juvenile to adult court.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I just saw that on TV where they're going to do a mental evaluation to see if he's capable of being charged as an adult, if he's capable of holding that gun and pointing and shooting and killing somewhere else those basically is his own age girlfriend or not, he's capable of being tried as adults.
Speaker 6: And you're right, the rampant crime wave that has recently cropped up its ugly head again in Cincinnati is mainly people under the age of eighteen. And like I was talking with another caller last hour, Jim, all of this starts in the home, and if there are two parents in the home, there's less likely chances of this kind of stuff to be allowed to propagate and to happen. But you know, in so many of our communities they are a single parent or no parent homes where Grandma raised me Grandma, and sometimes it's an older brother or sister that is raising them because their parents are either dead, departed, or in jail right and it becomes cyclical. At that point, it becomes a generational crime. People talk about black on black crime, but I think that's too short sighted. It's generational crime that again is propagated by the fact that there is simply no good parental supervision in the home from the very earliest.
Speaker 10: Well, and these kids know I shouldn't even call them kids anymore. These young gentlemen mostly know that when they go to court that they're basically going to be let go, or it's going to be a slap on the wrist of six months or some community service picking up you know, paper on the side of a road for six months, and that's good. That's their punishment, And so they don't care. They know it's not going to be a real hard thing to them when they get hit.
Speaker 6: I just think that I was so blessed, and my parents are still here, they're still hanging in. But I was so blessed to have two parents who happened to stay married to each other. All these years who raised myself and my three younger brothers, because we were experiencing the influence of bad actors, you know, from our teenage years. If we had not had some foundation, we could have fallen into that abyss very easily and been committing crimes. But we had a good enough foundation in the home and parents who cared, so we didn't. We didn't fall completely into that, and we had our little little bits of trouble, and we were not always good people growing up, but our parents kept us on the straight and narrow for the most part. You know what I mean. You had you had two parents as well, who cared about you, who took care of very different who disciplined you when you needed it.
Speaker 10: If you think back, we never had the vicious crime that we do nowadays. You would get in a fight, or maybe somebody actually you know, brought even a baseball bat or something like that, but nobody was picking up guns and it wasn't like it is nowadays. Nowadays, it's it's the macho thing of walking around with a gun in your belt and then hitting someone over the head, robbing them and if they if they try to fight back, you shoot them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if there was if there was a problem when we grew up, either one of us, and you got a little bit of a head start on me and Jim old Man. But when when we grew up, you solved your problems. Fisticuffs were the the ultimate final solution, right you. You know you'd get into a fistfight, you'd have us if you're being bullied. You didn't plot your revenge by shooting a school you you you plotted your revenge by standing up for yourself to that person who was bullying you. And then it was over, usually within a few a matter of a few moments, once you stood up to that person that that squabble was done, there was a cease fire, and you went on with your life. In today's society, for some reason, uh, and I believe a lot of it is UH is media related and social media related, especially today, where violence, extreme violence has been glorified to the point where people think it's a realistic answer for every problem and it's simply not so. But again, you know, like I said before, it all starts in the home very early.
Speaker 10: Gary, Jeff, great talking to you, Bud.
Speaker 6: Nice talking to you, Jimmy. Take care, have a good day. Keep an eye out for Nick. I want to let you know what's going on. Later on in the program, we have doctor James thorp who you may be familiar with. He, along with Cecilia Farber, wrote a book called Sacrifice, How the deadliest Vaccine Affected the most vulnerable. He is a lifelong obgyn and well when it comes to mRNA vaccines, specifically the COVID nineteen vaccine and the mandates and the coercion and the bullying to get even pregnant women to take the shot to protect not themselves but the rest of society has resulted into stillbirths and miscarriages and all kinds of horrible things because the vaccine simply was not the usual VACU scene and not safe nor effective. Doctor James thorpe later on this morning on tariffs, specifically Trump's tariffs and how they are in fact working. Spencer Morrison will join us at some point this morning, and also comedian Salvador Litvac on Stephen Colbert's departure from CBS and more. It's six point fifteen at fifty five KRC, the talk station, Take a break.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC. Our iheartra you.
Speaker 6: The quote from Tulci Gabbern, the integrity of our democratic Republic demands that every person involved be investigated and brought to justice to prevent this from ever happening again. Of course, talking about the Russia hoax against President Trump, which was meant to derail his campaign for president in twenty sixteen, and when that didn't work, the Obama White House got to work. According to the documents that have been uncovered, the very highest levels of the Obama administration in the final months of that administration, before Donald Trump took office for the first time as the forty fifth president of these United States, worked hard to subvert everything and to hamstring everything that President Trump had promised to do on the campaign trail and they knew was about to do. As the new commander in chief, Tulsea Gabbard had a busy weekend. The DNI Director of National Intelligence is alleging the campaign funded documents, which were the Russia hoax documents, funded of course by the Hillary Clinton campaign through the DNC diffusion GPS.
Speaker 2: Form.
Speaker 6: The basis of a treason is conspiracy by officials at the highest level of the Obama White House to subvert the will of the American people. And try to usurp the president from fulfilling his mandate. What we all knew now has been revealed to be true another conspiracy theory. We were called conspiracy theorists. Now we have vindication in the form of the actual paperwork. Tulsi wrote on As Friday, Americans will finally learn the truth about how in twenty sixteen, intelligence was politicized and weaponized by the most powerful people in the Obama administration to lay the groundwork for what was essentially a year's long coup against President Trump, subverting the will of the American people, undermining our democratic republic. These documents show around the beginning of December twenty sixteen, a month after Trump had been elected, the intelligence community, Clapper, and the rest compiled an assessment from then President Obama concluding Russia did not impact recent US election results by conducting cyber attacks on infrastructure. Before it could reach the president, it was abruptly pulled based on new guidance That key intelligence assessment was never published. The document's point to Barack ordering James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to direct their agencies to create a new intelligent assessment that detailed Russian election meddling, even though it contradicted multiple intelligence assessments released over previous several months. In other words, they knew it was false, but let's generate it and keep it going because we've got to stop Trump at any cost for our own political purposes. If that ain't treason, I don't know what is. The day after this meeting and they say reported meeting, Leake's appeared in the Washington Post and NBC. The DNI reports details whistleblower emails that prove Clapper and Brennan used the Steel dossier as the basis to put forward the false narrative. And there's been a criminal referral now by Tulci Gabbard. I wonder if the circular firing squad is going to be in full form when Clapper, Brennan, Comy, and even Obama get called onto the carpet for being a part of this conspiracy not only against Donald Trump, but against us, against the American people. That's what it amounts to, and that's why some people are calling it treason. I believe it is. What's the penalty for treason? It ain't a new book deal six five breaking back on fifty five cares see the talk station. We all remember that one earlier in the hour, and how important parents are in the development of children, and how if they are not in the picture, we have the rampant crime among the youth, and we have the generational crime that occurs when we're on that treadmill to nowhere of bad parenting or no parenting at all. You know, it just repeats itself in many communities. In many cases. You know, I think it's a good dad. Producer, Joe Strecker is a good dad, and I did not realize that. Well, again, this is one of those things as you become older, you kind of lose track of time because there's been so many miles between now and then that Joe was telling me about his two girls getting home late last night and waking him up because they woke the dogs up at eleven thirty when Joe's got to get here at whatever, three three thirty in the morning to do this show. And I said, so, your girls both came home from work at eleven thirty. I said, what are they like in their teens? He said, no, the oldest is twenty one, the youngest is nineteen. I remember talking to Joe when they were I mean just out of just out of elementary school, and I asked him to borrow a pen because I had to write something down for him. And he hands me this pen and it's not the best pen in the world. It looks kind of like a ruler with a pen on it. It was a bottle opener on it. He said, yeah, it's not the best pen, but it's one my youngest gave me back when she was in sixth grade for a Christmas present, and I just can't bear to part with it. I said, you know what, that's a good dad, that's a caring father. It meant something that his daughter some six seven years ago gave him this crappy pen and he's still holding on to it because she gave it to him. And it just touched my heart. And as we were talking about the importance of parents in the home, I just thought about that. And Joe now has two young adult women living with him, even though they'll always be his little girls. I think of all the estrogen he's exposed to at his age, it can't be good for him. But that being said, I think it's wonderful and I reflect on my father, who was eighty eight on his way to hopefully, prayerfully eighty nine, but he's been in the hospital recently, and my mother, who was right behind him in age, she'll be eighty eight on August third, is taking care of my dad who just got diagnosed with mild congestive heart failure. But I truly think about how good a parents they were and what an impact they have made on my entire life, and how I didn't realize how smart they were until I was about thirty five years old. It took me a while before life in reality smacked me upside the head and said, you need to appreciate your parents because they served you well. They gave you a work ethic, they gave you a foundation, they gave you enough awareness that you can be a productive part of society and you're not annoying to people that you're around for the most part because of their training, because of their tutelage. And I think Joe Strecker's that kind of guy with his girls, and that is the most important thing to maintain a normal society, and that's what's so sadly missing in a lot of American society today. You can look for all the political and criminal justice answers you want. You can say it takes the village and it takes all of us to raise a child, but really it takes the two people who created that child to raise a child. And it's the most crucial component, it's the most important thing. If you don't have that, you're behind eight ball as a kid, and many times, sadly we're behind the eight ball as a society because not enough kids have that foundation. Extremely important. All right, off the soapbox for a second and we'll take a break. A check on traffic and weather coming Gary jeff In for Brian Thomas on this Tuesday, July twenty second, twenty twenty five, on fifty five krs the talk station. Nothing like a good wah wah pedal, good morning, Great to be with you. City, Indiana police there say a bizarre traffic stop landed the driver of an ice cream truck truck behind bars, not chocolate bars, actual prison bars, jail bars. Sherry Pool was the woman's name. Speeding while driving an ice cream truck last Thursday. She was pulled over and the stuff quickly turned into something else. Police say they had probably cause to search the ice cream truck. They allegedly found it meth, legend drugs, drug paraphernalia, and other controlled substances. What was she peddling, Miss Pond or Pool? Either way, she's in deep water. Police allege that miss Pool was driving under the influence of drugs. Imagine that at taking a Perry County jail charged with possession and operating while intoxicated. I mean, that's the last thing that you want to be driving and speeding in when you've got a bunch of drugs in your vehicle. Is an ice cream chuck?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like the people who hijack and steal ambulances or tract your trailers. You remember the story of the guy who stole an eighteen wheeler. Nowhere to hide? Just so anyway, Sherrypool won't be pushing her nutty buddies or anything else for a while. In another part of Indiana, they are paying people to move there. Right in our backyard here in Cincinnati, VV, Switzerland County will pay you five thousand dollars to move there under a new incentive program. VV is the heart of Switzerland County. And if you haven't been to Switzerland, County, Indiana recently as I have my wife and I went on July fourth to our friends River Camp near VV and Patriot, Indiana. It is beautiful along the Ohio. There man nothing but corn and forests for miles Rowland Hills. It's nice cat Vonde. You may or may not know who's a a tatoo artist been on TV. Moved to VV after purchasing the Benjamin Schenk mansion there in Switzerland County. There's the legend of Fred the go a four h goat that ran off from his pen and roamed the hill behind VV for more than a decade, became a household name, inspiring the commission of dozens of painted and decorated statues that can be seen throughout the town. John Bond, who's president of the Switzerland County Economic Development Corporation, behind these payments of people to attract them, He said, we went from the twenty ten census being one of the fastest growing counties in Indiana to one of the fastest shrinking ten years later. The county lost about one thousand people in ten years. And for a little town like VV, that's a lot. But they're offering a five thousand dollars cash incentive to remote workers looking for a new place to relocate in the community. The median home price two hundred and thirty grand. Comparatively, that's very affordable. It's geared towards qualified movers, designed to bring new energy, talent and investment into the community. Switzerland County partnering with make My Move, which is an Indianapolis based company. It's an online marketpace place for relocation incentives, and vv's not the only Switzerland County is not the only place in America that they are paying people to move there if you qualify. I wonder what the qualifications are. Cedar Rapids, Iowa's one Fort Wayne, Indiana, the Macon area of Georgia, southwest Michigan the newest partnering communities. So would that be an incentive for you they were going to pay you to move there?
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 6: It is considered taxable income, so you're not going to skate with that. But according to the co founder of Make My Move, the organization that is behind this, in conjunction with Switzerland County and the other places I mentioned, so there are tens of millions of remote workers and move ready talent across the country. They're looking for a new home based on the quality of life, affordability, and amenities that they're looking for, and that means open season for communities across the country to start attracting them. Just don't ruin Switzerland County. If you decide to move there, don't bring your big city ideas and your big city crime to our little town. We'll run you out on a rail. You can take your five thousand dollars and go somewhere else. Y'all ain't from around here, are you. Gary Jeffin for Brian this morning, back in a moment on fifty five KRCV Talk, stays, some people just don't exhibit really good sense. I mean a lot of people are like that. I don't know if this guy was really thinking before he did this. But Anthony Kelly, who lived in Oakley for how much longer, I don't know how long he's going to live in Oakley, has been charged with threatening to assault, kidnap or murder a United States official, as well as threatening interstate communications making threats on something called Blue Sky. The kidnap and murder of multiple federal officials that this man threatened included Secretary of Homeland Security Christie No. Watching Christy know with the press conference in New York yesterday after the shooting of the border patrol agent by the two illegal immigrants from the Dominican who had been arrested multiple time times and now have been arrested again. And I don't think they're going to escape the long arm of the law this time, thankfully for the attempted murder of that agent in the commission of a robbery in New York. But anyway, watching christinome in this press conference, and my wife and I both noted, she's beautiful, she's smart, and she's a badass. I think she'd be the last person you'd be threatening to kidnap and murder if you had a lick of any kind of sense. But yet this Anthony Kelly guy allegedly has done this. According to court documents, he posted several threats on his public blue Sky account. I guess that Blue Sky wasn't that supposed to be the answer to Twitter when Elon Musk took it over for leftist globalist, Marxist communist. Yes, the Texas Fusion Center works with federal, state, and regional law enforcement for homeland security reporting. Observed just a couple of days ago. Last week, July fifteenth, the multiple threats made by Kelly via proactive monitoring. He made multiple posts on Blue Sky indicating violence and hostility towards federal agents assigned to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Kelly allegedly thanked Tom Holman, the acting director of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, for giving we the people, permission to shoot your gustappo, your gustapedos. He called him hashtag. In another post on July thirteen, he alleged that he was buying a gun intended for Nome. These people are insane, the anti ICE protesters, the one who are attacking border patrol agents ICE agents. Attacks on ICE agents are up eight hundred and thirty percent this year. The shotgun being bought on later this week hashtag Christy Nome, you stupid efen. How many of your pathetic gustapedos want the smoke? You're also invited be blank blank ch. He made further threats in July fifteenth, saying guestipedoes don't deserve anything but the smoke coming from them, calling ICE agents rabid dogs that need to be put down. Really really, he.
Speaker 13: Was all in.
Speaker 6: I'll give him that. He definitely committed or should be and maybe. In a July seventeenth post, mister Kelly allegedly said he was shooting for the kill. You come here for me, You're getting shot. He also made blue Sky post stating his birthdate, his location in Cincinnati about the death of a family member in Cincinnati that helped law enforcement identify him. Ultimately, they matched his driver's license image with images posted to his blue Sky account. Officials further identified Kelly via his address vehicle registration by surveillance before search War was executed on July nineteenth. And I guess my whole point in this is how stupid can you possibly be? But going back to that original threat against Christy Nome, that is the height of idiocy because Christinome is attractive, she's intelligent, and as my wife noted yesterday during the press conference, she is a badass. I mean, wrong person, Definitely the wrong person. If Christy nom will put down a dog for being unruly, imagine what she would do to Anthony Kelly. And believe me, I think he's got it coming if all this is true. Federal George ordered yesterday that Kelly will remain detained and the assistant Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security posted I believe on Saturday, thanking law enforcement for arresting him. These threats will not be tolerated. You will be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Amen. Coming up after the break here around seven o'clock doctor James Thorpe and more revelations of the deadliest vaccine affecting the most vulnerable. Guess which one, Gary jeff And for Brian Thomas. This morning on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 2: Today's top stories at the top of the hour. You just got to know what's happening in your world. Fifty five KRC, the Talk Station. This report is Sponsorble.
Speaker 6: Our guest now is here to give us more bad news if you took any of the COVID nineteen mRNA vaccines because of coercion, bullying, or mandating. He is an OBGYN for twenty four years of experience, very respected doctor up until twenty twenty when he didn't go along with the pack. He found out that the rest of the people in his profession, or a great majority of them, had drunk the kool aid, had been paid off by Big Pharma. And other sources, and had ignored the possible ramifications of injecting an untested vaccine, especially as it pertains to his particular area of expertise, pregnant women. You remember, they gave the goalway through the Emergency Use Authorization for even pregnant women to be getting these COVID nineteen shots to so called protect them from this ravage pandemic virus that was going to kill them if they didn't get the JAB. Well, what happened instead of that was that many of their babies became still born. They miscarried many babies. And he has the research and has done the research in many studies to prove it. He is the author, along with Celia Farber, of Sacrifice, which the subtitle is very very telling how the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. He has testified many times in front of Congress, and he's here to testify this morning. Doctor James Thorpe, MD, Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm blessed to be on your program, Jerry Jeff, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Well, it's great to have you so. Back in twenty twenty, you were a very respected obgyn maternal fetal medicine expert, and you were working with the most at risk pregnancies and everybody knew your name, but you were ousted from your job when you simply question the use of these mRNA vaccines in pregnant women. Is that is that pretty much how it went? Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: And you know, just to clarify that I was. I published extensively maternal fetal medicine specialists. They are few and far between. You know, I've had forty six years of clinical experience. I was extremely busy when I was working at that time with SSM Health and Saint Louis. In fact, I had seen twenty seven five hundred patients and just the short four and a half year that I had with them. And yes, they fired me approximately two years ago, on July, on June twenty ninth, twenty twenty three. They fired me because I appeared on the Tucker Carlson Show presenting my data, and I appeared in the United States Senate earlier.
Speaker 3: And so you know, I do want to.
Speaker 1: Make it clear.
Speaker 5: One of the things that you mentioned, there's sixty two thousand OBGYN physicians in Canada in the United States of America, and yes, most of them drank the kool aid. But they were also forced okay because there was an illegitimate, illegal, unethical money transaction which my research team, including Maggie Thorpe JD and I have proven and published. There was a massive transfer of what I would best call a bribe from the Department of Health and Human Services to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in twenty twenty one, and in September twenty ninth, twenty twenty one, those organizations, American Board of State Tricks and Gynecology threatened sent a letter threatening sixty two thousand obgyns saying you will follow the draconian COVID narratives of HHS, otherwise we will remove your license and remove your board certifications. So they were intimidated. And you know, I was a previous American Board of obgun examiner. All these organizations have that's not science. You don't introduce a novel substance in pregnancy. And I got a hold of the American Board and I knew doctor George Wendell, then executive director, and I said this will not stand. And he said, you'll do it, or we will remove your license and your certification. And I said, we'll see about that. So I then three months later published an open letter, the James A. Thorpe MD Open Letter to the America can Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. It was ninety eight pages, It was irrefutable, it was governmental data and data from all over the world. And they could not answer that.
Speaker 1: Crickets.
Speaker 5: They knew I was right, they knew they were wrong. I called them out, and I've been calling them out ever since. They haven't sued me. They can sue me, because if they do, there'll be a process called discovery. And Maggie Thorpe JD and I executed a Freedom of Information Act requests proving the illicit, unethical, illegal transfer of money and capture of the NGO, the American College of Obstetricians and Anecologists.
Speaker 6: In your opinion, and there are so many people involved in so many moving pieces to this, doctor Thorpe, But in your opinion, should Anthony Fauci be convicted of criminal misdoing because he was at the head of the spear of this.
Speaker 5: Yes, he and many many many others. Francis Colin Rans could be in jail, many others, Ralph Barrick, many many others should be indicted, and they need to be indicted or this is going to happen again.
Speaker 6: What I am scared of, and I'm not frightened for me or my wife because we refuse to get the jabbyther one of us. Now, my wife wasn't pregnant, we weren't expecting at the time, but there were so many other reasons that we had, the fact that it was untested and untried, and it was rushed through the way it was, and all the other things that I've heard about people and experienced, the people being bullied and coerced and paid off in this. What amazed me doctor Thorpe, at the height of the pandemic mania of pushing COVID nineteen RMNA vaccines, that the television commercials, if you notice, never said anything about possible adverse side effects other than injection site swelling and redness. At this any other pharmaceutical that's been an FDA approved there's a litany of fifteen seconds worth of possible side effects from this thing that's going to help you lose weight or stop your tart of dyskinesia or anything else. They have to legally put that on, but they didn't do that with the pfeisor vaccine or any of the COVID vaccines. They didn't tell you that there were any complications as a result or could be from the result of you taking these jabs. I wonder why that is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well that is because this was a this was a DoD project that was conceived in twenty twelve, and this was a deep state.
Speaker 5: Project the global elite. Come hell or high water, we're going to force this on the population. And to your point, you're absolutely right. I went into my local Walmart pharmacy who was scorning me for prescribing ibermectin and hydroxy Clarkland, and they were pushing the COVID nineteen vaccine, and I said, let me see the package insert. Have you ever seen the package insert? And the pharmacist, this was in twenty twenty three, said no, but I'll show you one. She pulled it out and Jerry, Jeff, the package insert is completely blank.
Speaker 6: I heard usually. I heard it's true from people in hospitals who were made to administer these shots, and they told me that. I was just amazed. Doctor thorpe Hango a second. I want to take a break and come back I have a few more questions if you don't mind, sure, all right, more with doctor James Thorpe in a moment, talking for a few more minutes with doctor James Thorpe, MD. A man who stood up against all kinds of threats and wound up paying for it with his job. But out of it he has been not the canary. He's been the big warning siren out there about the dangers of COVID nineteen shots, especially when it comes since this is his field of expertise to pregnant women in their unborn babies. How many, doctor Thorpe, how many miscarriages and stillborn incidents have there been with women who took the COVID nineteen shot. Do you have a quantitative number on that or you have any kind of I'm sure you've done a bunch of data and you've introduced a bunch of raw data on this, But how many of these kind of incidents have happened do you believe as a direct result from that mother getting the COVID nineteen vaccine.
Speaker 5: There's not enough data because they haven't the hospitals and the government have not allowed transparency. I can tell you it's substantially increased. I can tell you that in our publications, when we've looked at the governmental database, the risk of miscarriage was substantially increased, the risk of field death, and every other complication you could think of was increased, including cervical insufficiency. Now, Joshua Gutsko from Israel and I have been in communication and he has just published a huge preprint from Israel essentially documenting and validating my prior publications, our prior publications from my research team here in the United States of America, and he took a completely different approach, but the numbers that he found were alarming. The other very alarming thing is that this spike protein, which I believe is a major contributor to the morbidities, the complications, the deaths in pregnancy and in non pregnant individuals. I believe it's the bioweapon, the spike protein. The bad news is that the spike protein lasts for now over four years in some of my patients from the last injection, and it appears to be still affecting the in pregnancies in those women.
Speaker 1: That's the bad news.
Speaker 5: The good news that I can report to you is that you know Jerija the vast majority of American citizens know the government was lying to them, know their doctors were lying to them, know the hospitals were lying to them. And they're not taking the COVID nineteen boosters despite the daily assault with advertisements from everybody, you know, the pharmaceutical companies, the hospitals, and medical organizations. It's a pathetic single digit maybe some say five percent, many say one percent of Americans. So the American people know it's a sham, it's a lie, and it's dangerous. And the American people, the vast majority, know at least a person in their family or close network of friends that have been injured or killed from the vaccine.
Speaker 6: I do personally, Yeah, absolutely, Doctor Thorpe, do you believe that the widespread mass media advertisement of prescribed pharmaceuticals should be halted on television, radio, wherever?
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, one hundred percent it needs to be. We're one of the only two countries in the world that allow it. The other country is New Zealand. It's an absolute must. It must immediately be halted. And by the way, there appears to be bipartisan support for that in the Congress.
Speaker 6: All Right, the results, as you mentioned the spike protein. You're finding it still in your patients four years after the last injection. People always talked about long COVID, the long COVID hangover from these so called vaccines. I think I think we're not going to know the full details for maybe ten years, because I believe there will be continuing complications and continuing illness and injury and death at some point from people who got the jabs three four years ago, maybe way down the road. I really believe that there's a new study out that shows that the COVID nineteen shots can cause severe eye damage. Have you heard that? Yes?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and I've tracked that and Jerry Jeff, you're a one hundred percent on spot. Listen. The original postmarket rollout from Pfizer showed it was the deadliest, most injurious drug ever released to the market. That was just actually ten weeks of data from mid December twenty twenty to February twenty eighth, twenty twenty one. And in that ten week period, there were twelve eighty six casualties, including two hundred and twenty three dead. Most of those who died died within seventy two hours of the vaccine otherwise healthy. But you're right in that the bioweapon, despite protein, affects every single organ system and causes chronic diseases to flourish. So many of the deaths are not going to be attributed to what actually caused them, which was a vaccine, because they're going to be a year, you know, six months, a year, or ten years out. We see, yes, this severe eye disease. I have many patients with that. Also, I you see this massive increase in cancers, even in young people, even in children that have taken the vaccine. This is a result of the vaccine. So you know, I make this point all of that to say that the initial mass of death from the COVID nineteen vaccine overall is underestimated because the all cause mortality as a direct result of the vaccine is going to be years later in every single organ system in the body.
Speaker 6: Well, doctor Thorpe, I really appreciate your time this morning. The book again co written with Celia Farber, there's a fantastic journalist sacrifice, how the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. And doctor James Thorpe again, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: You bet, and we move forward from that. Maybe you already knew, maybe you didn't, but I'm glad you heard this morning ten seven thirty straight up and down on this Tuesday morning, Gary Jeffen for Brian Thomas on the subject of doctor Thorpe, who you may have just heard on the air. Here's Stephen Milford with a response.
Speaker 14: Steve, Yeah, I really appreciate your having doctor Thorpe, and I read his book a month or two ago and it is spellbinding.
Speaker 3: I really recommend this if anybody who wants to know the truth about vaccines. I recommend another really good book, Turtles All the Way Down, Vaccine Science and Myth, a tremendous book about vaccines. It's written an honestly by Israeli authors. One other thing I'd like to say, I've been studying vaccines. I'm a retired school psychologist and I've been studying vaccines for forty five years. And if parents wanted to know the truth themselves, they can do this research. I'm eighty years old. I don't know anyone that died of any childhood disease measles, momps, chicken pox, whooping cough. I had all those, My brothers and sisters had him, our friends had them. No one died. And I've been asking older people in their seventies, eighties, and nineties for several years, think back to when you were in school, kindergarten through high school thirteen years. How many children do you know they died? If somebody died in your school, you knew about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I have found one man who found one person that he remembers died, that those childs of diseases.
Speaker 9: Were not that deadly.
Speaker 3: The medical the pharmaceutical industry pushes fear on parents to sell the vaccines, and my personal opinion is the vaccines are more deadly than the.
Speaker 6: Illnesses themselves than the disease. Thank you, Steve, appreciate the phone call. You know. I'm never gonna let the COVID thing go. People say, you know what, it's over, just move on. I can't because they'll try it again, they being the DoD and what doctor Thorpe was talking about. I will never let it go until Fauci Collins and the rest of the people behind the scamdemic are prosecuted or in jail or they apologize, and that's probably not going to happen. So no, I'm never gonna let it go. Spencer Morrison up next on the tariffs and why they're a good thing, and they're already they're already showing their positive results. As we continue this morning on fifty five KRC, the talk station, we are talking now with Spencer Morrison, the author of Restore How tariffs will bring our jobs home and revive the American Dream. And we have seen this going on now decades in this country where rural America and small towns have been taken over by the likes of the big box stores, the walmarts, and the cheap Chinese and other countries goods that have flooded into this country. We've seen the manufacturing base down to a bare minimum. President Trump is certainly trying to fix that and has made some great inroads in just six months of his presidency, I would say, with the tariffs and with the reshoring of actual manufacturing to this country, whether it be computer chips, medicine, actual getting the steel mills back up and running and the like. Spencer Morrison is with us to talk about that. Spencer, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing very well.
Speaker 15: Thanks for having me on the program.
Speaker 6: And you're an independent guy, but you weren't one of those people who were carping the Trump's tariffs were going to cause a recession or going to drive because exactly the opposite has happened thus far, and the work is still being done with trade deals on the horizon almost everywhere, because there are many countries who are not in great economic shape and can't afford to have the goods that they want to sell be slapped with one hundred percent or fifty percent tariff. While we are goods that are manufactured in America, what they may be, aren't even allowed to be sold in some of these countries. It was about time that somebody from business stepped up and understood what the problem was and tried to fix it. Right.
Speaker 15: Well, that's exactly exactly correct. I think people have to take note and take stock. President Trump is the first president at least fifty years, maybe more like one hundred years, who's taking this issue seriously. Here's an interesting fact that I think people will really pick up on. So America has run a large chronic trade deficit every single year since nineteen seventy four. The cumulative value of that trade deficit, so the value of all the stuff that we imported being greater than the value of all the stuff that we exported. Twenty eight trillion dollars. That's how much money has left the country to buy foreign goods that we should have been building here in America. Twenty eight trillion dollars can buy a lot of goods. More importantly, it supports It would have supported lots and lots of jobs, good paying manufacturing jobs. It would have supported domestic investment, the accumulation of capital here in America, and supported you know, American communities rather than supporting communities in China or Vietnam or in Mexico. And this is really you know, where President Trump is coming to you know, his forte is in restoring all of that industry back to America. I mean, since two thousand and one, America's lost over five million manufacturing jobs, sixty thousand factories have closed, and was starting to see those come back. But it's not going to be you know, it's not going to be a cakewalk. It took twenty five, twenty five plus years for them to go, so it's going to take some time to reshore them for sure.
Speaker 6: Exactly, you didn't get to be three hundred pounds in a week. You're not going to drop half of that in another seven days, and the results are predictable. Spencer, and you and I have seen it traveling around the country, especially in smaller towns, just close closed storefronts, boarded up storefronts, people without jobs, people turning to we have a fentanyl crisis in America. It is and at is zenith in rural America and small town America because the despair of not having viable work and not having those manufacturing jobs and that manufacturing base to rely on that used to prop up those small towns. You know what I found. What I found was particularly and nobody else hardly was talking about this, but during the height of the COVID what I call the spam deemic or scam demic, all of the shutdowns and who had an essential job. And it was curious to me at first why these big box stores were all allowed to operate, but the mom and pops had to shutter their doors, whether it be a restaurant or a dress shop, or a barber shop or a bakery. And it looked like it was being done all for the benefit of those billionaire elites that you talk about when it comes to importing the cheap goods from overseas and not producing them here. That there has been a war against small town America and small business for quite a while in this country, and it was only exacerbated by the COVID pandemic and the lockdowns that did not need to happen, don't you agree? I completely agree with that.
Speaker 15: I mean the COVID lockdown. I was one of the first and at the time only people who was writing about how these COVID lockdowns were going to do far more harm than good. I don't think they did any good, frankly, but you know, people weren't willing to come out early and say that, and I got brutally censored for that. A lot of people don't know that. But what people need to understand is that the COVID lockdowns were part and parcel with what was happening through the offshore and crisis all the way back to nineteen seventy four. It's part of a big trend where wealth has been transferred from Middle America, from Main Street into Wall Street and into these, like you said, the big box stores. And it's interesting. So during COVID, of course you had the lockdowns people, you know, mom and pop short shops were not allowed to remain open, but of course Walmart remained open. It's not really any different though than what we've seen the sort of price arbitrage when it comes to buying these Chinese goods. You know, since two thousand and one, for example, you know, the beneficiaries of this offshore have been your Walmarts, your targets, the big box stores, the people who can buy these Chinese goods in bulk, not your local mom and pop shops.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 15: So this is all it's all integrated, and it's all connected and destroying the American middle class. And you know, I talk about this a lot, but you can't have political independence without financial independence, without economic independence. And that applies at the national level, right if you don't manufacture firearms, of course you can't defend your freedom, but it applies at the individual level as well, where you know, if you're living off of the government on welfare, you know, are you are you an independent political entity?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 15: And this is why they want to break people's financial independence. They want to break the business owning class because people who are on welfare, who are on drugs are easier to control.
Speaker 6: Spencer Morrison is our guest. We'll take a quick break and come right back for a few more minutes as we continue. Hey, looking for a good reputable electric supply. Sunshine today, Another clear sky tonight. If you're up later early tomorrow morning, check the northeast corner of the sky for the percion meteor showers. The weather boring this week as opposed to the severe thunderstorms this past weekend. I like boring again. Eighty six today, ninety tomorrow, no chance of rain till Thursday. Here's Chuck Ingram with the latest check on the roads on fifty five KRC. The talk station check.
Speaker 13: From the UCL Traffic Center. You see health.
Speaker 11: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes.
Speaker 9: Morid.
Speaker 13: You see how dot.
Speaker 11: Com stopbound seventy five continues slow for an extra half hour through Walkland down to a broken down in the left lane just above the lateral sapbound seventy one break lights from above two seventy five through blue Ash east to seventy five heavy out of Sharonville to seventy one.
Speaker 13: Set Ingram on fifty five KR. See the talk station.
Speaker 6: All right, So a few more minutes with Spencer Morrison this morning, and we're talking about tariffs. We're talking about bringing the jobs back, the manufacturing jobs, and a lot of people, Spencer have said that these jobs will never come back. What did Obama say? What am I going to do? I can't wave a magic wand no one can and bring jobs back. What last president is? President Trump got the magic wand that Barack Obama didn't have. What's going on?
Speaker 15: Yeah, they always say that, they say that the jobs aren't coming home. It's funny to me, though. It's funny to me because you know, twenty years ago, before China joined the World Read Organization, all those jobs were here, all those jobs were here, and you know, people are still doing those jobs. They're just doing the jobs in China. So I find it very odd to think that, you know, if we were producing those goods here, we wouldn't have those jobs, even though we're currently buying them from people in China who have jobs. Of course, the jobs exist, they just you know, right now the jobs are in China because their economic production has been relocated from America to China. So of course the jobs are going to come home if we were making. You know, you think about the value of the trade deficit, it's almost a trillion dollars. If we were building a trillion dollars worth of manufactured goods in America, obviously that's going to create jobs. It's a no brainer.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So people are saying the tariffs are going to cause recession. You wanted to speak to that for a moment. A good friend of mine said, I always get it reversed, but he said, economic forecasters were invented to make weather forecasters look accurate. Of course, one or the other.
Speaker 15: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 15: The economists are always wrong. They're always wrong, and the reason first time. And I'm not an economist, so that very clear. I'm a lawyer and I'm a businessman. But the economists are always wrong because they're basing their economic theories on you know, false presump presumptions, you know, like the myth of the rational consumer. Obviously people aren't rational, and yet this is sort of, you know, the theory that's underpinning modern economics. But speaking about you know, the recession that was forecast that never seems to come, and the inflation everybody's talking about, how you know, the terifts are going to cause inflation. And every month we see the inflation numbers come out and you know, they're not moving or they're lower. And the reason for that is that the tariffs are not inflationary, likely not in the short run, certainly not in the long run. You know, we have the data to prove that at this stage. But I think you know, it's important to remember America is the largest consumer market in the world. Every single country wants to sell their goods in America, right, just like every you know, every producer wants to sell their goods in a Walmart, right because you get the most access to customers. You want the stuff on the shelves at Walmart. People want their stuff on the shelves in America. As a result, if America raises tariffs on these countries, there's a pretty big incentive for these countries to eat all or a portion of the tariffs to make sure that their goods are still competitively priced when they come into America, especially when you have tariffs that are asymmetrical, right, like if you have a tariff of forty percent on China and a tariff of twenty percent on Vietnam, but they're producing the same goods. You know, the Chinese need to match the price for the Vietnamese products, right, So they're going to eat a big portion of those tariffs. And that's what we're seeing. So when people say, oh, the tariffs are going to greatly increase in inflation, you know, probably not, you know, And it's a business decision. If people want their goods on the shelves in America, they're going to have to pay all or a portion of that tariff. And that's just reality.
Speaker 6: And you do believe that these tariffs are going to bring the jobs back to America, revive the American dream. You know, the billionaire the billionaire Wall Street types who have been all in favor of And I got nothing against anybody being a billionaire. I'm not Bernie Sanders, for God's sake. But these interests are the ones that have been seeking the cheap labor and the slave labor in places like China and other countries that are producing these cheap goods for their bottom line. Don't they don't they have enough of a war chest to fight this is is that where the resistance is coming from to the tariffs?
Speaker 15: Yeah, and I talk Yeah, so I talk about that in in my book Reshore. Everybody should get a copy of this book.
Speaker 1: By the way, you.
Speaker 15: Know, Steve Bannon has called Reshore one of the most important books of the year. It's endorsed by Peter Navarro. Of course, you know, the trade are brilliant people. People have got to get a copy of Reshore. But just talking about this question, Yeah, there is an enormous amount of money that's being pumped in from Wall Street, in the university system, into the think tangs, and of course into the mainstream media. Why because they are profiting enormously, enormously from offshore and they profit really quickly.
Speaker 1: They profit in two ways.
Speaker 15: First, they profit just by you know, skivving the value of labor, right because when you move something over to India, you know, you pay the Indians way less than you pay the Americans, So you're making some profit there if you bring it back into the country. But there's also a hidden way that these guys are making money and the banks are making money, and that's just something called the balance of payments. So when we talk about a trade deficit, what we're saying is that we're importing more than we're exporting. We're buying more than we're selling. But of course we're still going to pay for it somehow, right, So how do we pay for it, Well, we pay for it by selling assets like real estate or stocks, ownership of you know, American assets, or by selling debt. Right, so foreigners buy up American debt. As a result, you know, there's a big transfer of wealth from again main Street, the middle class who are purchasing these foreign products. And then you know that money flows back in directly into the real estate market and into Wall Street or into the bank system buying up bonds, right, So it inflates.
Speaker 1: All of those asset prices.
Speaker 15: So these guys in Wall Street are benefiting from an inflated stock market and excess demand to buy to buy bonds. So they're making a ton a ton of money, almost trillion dollars a year by doing this.
Speaker 6: Well, let's see if we can get the engine going here and make middle America and middle class a little bit of money for a change. Spencer Morrison, it's been our guest. The book is re sure how tariffs will bring our jobs home and revive the American dream. It's very positive and I hope President Trump keeps going with it. Thank you so much, Spencer. Thanks ver Tulsi Gabbard. The DNI also has released two hundred and forty three pages two four thousand pages of the MLK files, along with the criminal referrals against Komy and all those intelligence people in the Obama administration for the Russian collusion hoax. What about Jeffrey Epstein? What about the Oklahoma City bombing? What about jfk RFK, what about the assassination attempt on President Trump a year ago? Yesterday, a guy who's done research into all of this joins us just after eight o'clock. His name is Ken Silva. He is the editor of Headline USA, and he's coming up next on the morning show, Gary, Jeff and for Brian on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 9: Still we called the twelve Day War. I suppose that's what we were nicknaming it already.
Speaker 2: Another updates at the top of the.
Speaker 13: Hour, the use of military force.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRS the talk station. This report is your summer pocket knife of information. That's the only way to stay for fifty five ARC the talk Station.
Speaker 6: I was introduced to our next guest a couple of weeks ago when discussing the Oklahoma City bombing. Yes, the bombing back in ninety five at the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, where Timothy McVeigh and witnesses at the time said a John Doe number two killed all those people, the worst domestic terrorist attack on American soil, maybe in the history of the country. Well, there are many things that are still clouded in obscurity regarding that particular case thirty years ago, and there are more things to uncover, perhaps that may involve the FBI, the CIA, and other intelligence agencies in this country, clanned and the like. Maybe there are things that we don't know yet about. For example, the assassination attempt of Donald Trump on July thirteenth of last year while on the campaign trail in Butler, Pennsylvania. Thomas Crooks, the alleged shooter, twenty years old, is still a mystery to the American public by and large. And this guy has been doing great investigative journalism along with his cohorts at a place called Headline USA, and he joins us this morning to talk about that. Perhaps we'll get into Tulsi Gabbard's release of the two hundred and forty three thousand pages on the MLK assassination and much more. Ken Silva, Welcome to the show. How are you.
Speaker 16: Oh, I'm doing well. It's very good to be with you again. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: You bet you. Our conversations in the past have been pretty revealing, and let's continue with that. The FBI, now we know, has security camera footage of the Butler Trump shooter. According to a Sabina, the footage may identify crooks movements in advance of that shooting. According to a press release, tell me what you know about this.
Speaker 16: Sure, absolutely, So let me take the listeners back to the Butler Farm show where Trump was standing when he was shot. He was facing west and the building to his right to the north, of course, is from where.
Speaker 10: He was shot.
Speaker 16: It's behind that building. There's an ice cream store with a camera that has a direct advantage point of this building that was used as sort of a sniper's perch of the gunman. Yeah, and as you said, this was revealed in the subpoena that Senator Ron Johnson issued last week seeking FBI all the FBI records on this case. So far, we haven't gotten anything, and it's very disturbing that we haven't gotten any transparency. Under the new administration, and this security camera foot it just seems really low hanging through, like why don't we have this? We should see how law enforcement, you know, they should show them trying to chase the kid. It might show don't want to get too conspiratorial off the bat, but we've got witnesses who saw him with other people walking around behind there, so the camera might reveal some interactions. Who knows, But we really need these answers, and it's ridiculous that this hasn't been done months ago.
Speaker 6: And the fact that there may have been some interaction, of course, always raises the question of where were there are others involved in this attempt besides Thomas Crooks.
Speaker 16: Correct, Yeah, that's exactly right. And I'm not just floating any rally goers who are saying this, because you know, there's over fifteen thousand people there, a lot of them are saying a lot of different things. But I'm referring to a specific source named Bradford Price. He's a Mars City councilman, a local politician in the area, and he actually filed a lawsuit maybe six months ago. He says that he saw a quote young man at three fifty pm about two and a half hours before the shooting. He is walking around open carrying with the group of people closely following. And the reason I'm reporting this is because he filed a lawsuit against the Pennsylvania State Police trying to get bodycam footage from state troopers that would have captured this interaction, and the state troopers said, well, hey, no such cameras exist. But now yes, Senator Ron Johnson's doing the lord's work. Hopefully he's subpoenas successful. I will add that I read a disturbing story in the Washington Times this morning. The same committee that Senator Johnson sits on is led by Senator Rand Paul, who issued you to quote final report on the assassination attempt on the anniversary July thirteenth, And apparently he did that without Senator Johnson and even the ranking Democrat, Senator Gary Peters Canson. Ran Paul just did this on his own. Apparently he thinks the case is closed, we need to move on to other things, such as like the origins of COVID, which is all well and fine, but he should not be clothing this investigation. I like Rand Paul a lot, but this is a real blunder by him.
Speaker 6: Well, who made him the boss in this I mean, he's not the only one who has a voice.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and it's inexplicable. And he kind of did this before when we're talking about debating the spending bill and he's saying, oh, we're spending too much on immigration control even though you know, the country's in the midst of a absolute border crisis. And we've got a similar situation here where he's saying, well, hey, we pretty much know what happened, we know mistakes are made, but we need to move on and look into other things. It's like, no, Senator Paul's that's completely incorrect. We haven't gotten a drop of information from the FBI, and we don't see this much very more where it's Ron Johnson and the ranking Democrat Gary Peters are both against Rod Rand Paul. There's kind of a weird factionism going on in the committee. But again credit to Ron Johnson for, you know, continuing his own independent investigation, and like a subten is a big step that's going to force the FBI to respond. The FBI has until August first to fork over a whole lot of information that we just we don't have right now, including the social media activity and all that.
Speaker 6: What do we know about the Thomas Crooks the autopsy of Thomas Trust.
Speaker 16: Yes, so Headline USA. We're actually the site that exclusively obtained his autopsy. We had to go through a three months.
Speaker 10: Legal battle to get it.
Speaker 16: A lot of shell games were going on. Interestingly, the body of Thomas Crooks, who shot the body, stayed on that roof until six am the next morning, and they transported it not to the Butler County Medical Examiner's office, but to Allegheny County next door. That's where you know, Pittsburgh is an Allegheny County, and I guess the rationale is that they had better facilities.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 16: However, it was a pretty bare bones autopsy, and they used these jurisdictional games to try to hide the report. You know. Alleghany County said, well, we did the report, but it's Butler County's jurisdiction, so we can't give it to you. Butler County said, well we don't have the report. You know, they're pointing at each other. He had to sue to get it. We eventually get it, and it doesn't say much. It does reveal that he had five gun shot wounds, which the examiner attributes to one shot. Apparently it went in the left side of his neck, out the right side, back into the shoulder. The bullet fragmented, and then there are two real Yeah, it was like a three hundred I'm not a big firearms guy, but a very giant caliber bullet from the counter sniper. There is still a controversy though, because and this is what I've been harping on for months, it was actually a local cop who fired from the ground. Who's the hero of the day. So the kid gets off eight shots in five seconds. The ninth shot immediately comes from a local cop who was on the ground, A great, great shot from a sergeant named Aaron Zallaponi. I think he should be, you know, a household name. But then it wasn't for a whole nother ten seconds later that the Secret Service sniper finally puts that tense shot through the kid's neck, and the Secret Services claiming that, oh, at least they're the heroes of the day and so far as that they killed the shooter, but all the evidence is pointing to the fact that the local cops actually the rear hero, because why would the kid have stopped shooting. He gets off eight shots in five seconds, and then there's ten seconds of silence before that final shot. Unfortunately, we'll never know for sure because they released the body for cremation after like ten days before anybody besides the FBI got to be in and examine the body with the examiners. So just egregious mishandling of evidence in this case. And yeah, I was talking to you, We've been through this before.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, moron Thomas Crooks and what the public may not know. And they will examine the other things that Ken Silva has been investigating over the years for Headline USA. As we continue in a moment, we continue our conversation with Ken Silva, editor of Headline USA. Ken DHS agents at the Butler rally last year, led by an FBI Domestic Terrorism Squad member. Is this unusual or is this standard standard procedure.
Speaker 1: Well, we still don't know.
Speaker 16: But the interesting thing about that it just came out in interview transcripts that were released last week and Ran Paul prematurely closed the investigation. The interesting thing though, is that one of up until this point, whenever Congress would ask the FBI or the Secret Service, how many federal agents were on the ground, how many agencies were there. The answer was always that the FBI didn't show up until after the shooting for the investigation. But we now know that's not the case because in one of these interviews, the Secret Service agent out of Phoenix who is sent there, reveals that she's on the Joint Terrorism Task Force out there, specifically domestic terrorism operations, and she works, as you said, with these sixteen HSI agents, they were kind of a jump team, which is something that like hops from city to city to do all these rallies during campaign season to kind of supplement Secret Service security. But this, you know, there's questions about the FBI affiliation. And then this agent also made two other key mistakes on July thirteenth, and we can get into that if you want.
Speaker 6: Well or the key mistakes.
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, so first of all, at five point forty five p that by now, as people know, the Secret Service was already notified that there was a suspicious person outside of the perimeter that turned out to be the shooter, Thomas Crooks. He had a range finder and this.
Speaker 1: Is all reported.
Speaker 16: Local police were trying to find them. The Secret Service knew about this, and they send this Joint Terrorism Task Force lady to go look for crooks. She gets in her golf cart and she drives up to a chain link fence in between the site and the ADR building that was eventually used as the sniper perch by the shooter.
Speaker 1: She gets to the.
Speaker 16: Chain link fence with her golf cart and she just stops and she says, well, you know, we can't get past the fence. I guess it's just going to give up. So that's one mistake, and that could be explained that she doesn't want to stray too far from the site. There is a giant crowd, a lot of health problems, you know, people keeling over from the heat. But in even more egregious miss occurred minutes later when the counter sniper Response agent went to look for crooks. Now that's the agent that serves kind of the eyes and the ears on the ground for the snipers on the barn, providing them in intelligence. The snipers can say, hey, go look at this guy. Tell us what's going on, you know, from the ground. So this guy goes to look for crooks and he encounters this Joint Terrorism Task Force lady who says, no, turn around, go back to the stage, go search south of the site. We've actually got people searching near the building, so don't worry about that, which is obviously a huge mistake. They didn't catch the kid. He gets up on the roof and gets up off eight shots kills a firefighter, almost changes history.
Speaker 1: Just awful.
Speaker 16: And we don't know what this terrorism task Force lady. We don't know her name, We don't know if she was operating in the capacity of the task force member that day. We don't know why you made these inexplicable mistakes. And these are things that eats, he answered, which is why Ran Paul should not have closed the investigation.
Speaker 6: All right, agreed, Switch gears just for a second. Talking to Ken Silva from Headline USA, what do you make of the criminal referrals by D and I director Tulci Gabbard, Director of National Intelligence regarding former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA chief John Brennan FBI had James Comy and up to and including President Obama about knowingly continuing this Russian collusion hoax during the first Trump presidency.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, the short answer is good, I guess I'll believe it when I see charges filed. Admittedly, I'm not a rush Agate expert. I've been so deep in the Trump shooting that I haven't had much to look at what I had much time to look at what Tulsi released. I'm just very suspicious that we're going to see these real powerful deep state brokers face any kind of real heat. But you know, Tulsi did good work. I'm open to being wrong. You know, Cash Betel and Dan Bongino have not impressed me though.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The two hundred and forty three thousand pages of information never before released on the MLK assassination, are you going to get on that too.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's actually a case we've been following. We were the first to report that the family opposed disclosure, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Right when Trump took office, he filed executive orders to to classifire.
Speaker 1: To unseal.
Speaker 16: Records of MLK, RFK, JFK, and the family actually filed the motion in court because these records were sealed I think for sixty years or something. In seventies, when the family had a lawsuit against the FBI for spying on MLK, the judge sealed the records and they were actually set to be unsealed, thinking a year or two, but the Trump administration moved to do it early. One of the family members even filed the sworn declaration saying, hey, don't release these because they might be fake. The FBI might have fabricated records about you know, mlk's infidelity and things like that, as like designed to smear him. But the judge, I think it was the right decision. Of these re must come to see the light of the day. We must know, you know, if the FBI was spying on them, or if there was any connection to the assassination. I think it's good. It's good. It's not nearly enough. We need, you know, the Epstein records in a whole suite of other cases. Okayc but you know I'm not going to complain about disclosure.
Speaker 6: But you wouldn't put it past the FBI to falsified documents though, would you can?
Speaker 16: No, No, I sure wouldn't. And they're they're known to do that. To insert that, I think they call it like black Valentines, which is specifically damning information designed to hurt somebody when they release records on a case.
Speaker 6: People can find your work at Headline USA is there a particular website.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, that's the website HEADLINEUSA dot com.
Speaker 1: If you want to.
Speaker 16: See the shooters, autopsy reports, toxicology records. We've got more on the Trump shooting than any other news site in the whole world. That includes New York Times, Washington Post. It's a HEADLINEUSA dot com.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you very much to Ken Silva. As we continue, let's go for it. Fifty five KRC the talk station, and now a conversation I've been waiting to have for a while. How about a few laughs this morning, or how about a lot of laughs this morning and a lot of good back and forth. We have now for you Salvador Litvac. And if you're asking yourself who is Salvador Litvac, well you need to look no further than his movie that he directed that is out now and is a hit called Guns and Moses, and we're going to talk about that a little bit. We're also going to talk about his previous film that he produced, wrote and directed called Saving Lincoln. I love history, so I mean I need to go back and find this film because I did not see it. But first and foremost, we're going to talk about the big entertainment hullabuloo last week when it was announced that CBS and Paramount are saying goodbye to Stephen Colbert after I don't know a succumbing to Trump derangement syndrome at a level that would make Johnny Carson sit up out of the grave and go what his name is? Salador live back. He's a comedian, he's a director, he's many things, and now he is our guest. Salvador, good morning, how are you.
Speaker 9: It's fantastic to be with you. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 6: No, thanks, thanks for showing up with us. So Stephen Colbert, as I understood, there were two hundred people working on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. At CBS, there were what thirty writers, and they couldn't do better than that. I mean. The accusations have come flying from the left in the usual places, Adam Schiff, who was on the show basically once again yelling Trump sucks, Elizabeth Warren and others saying that it was purely political by pressure from the Trump after CBS settled a sixteen million dollar lawsuit and keeping the merger from going forward that CBS is working on, and then that all factored into it, and after even Colbert had made mention of the fact that CBS had been engaged in some kind of bribery with the White House. What was the real reason, Salvador, that Stephen Colbert was finally mercifully put down.
Speaker 17: I mean, I think the comedy dies in a woke aquarium.
Speaker 9: They just they look at everything from the same perspective.
Speaker 17: There's only one side of the aisle that you can poke fun at. They're all poking the same fun at the same targets all the time, and it got boring, it.
Speaker 9: Got old, and people tuned out. I think that's the simple explanation.
Speaker 6: That's the same thing that happened with me and Howard Stern.
Speaker 17: It's just like what happened to him. You know, Howard would just jab at anybody, and I don't know, maybe it was the second marriage, you know, who.
Speaker 1: Knows what it was.
Speaker 6: Now he just stays in his compound and doesn't go out of the house, and he's not fun now. On the other hand, Gutfeld is absolutely a political round robin talk show. It's a satirical political round robin and they make fun of Democrats, but they also make fun of Trump. I mean, I've seen it multiple times. But it's not an agenda to make fun of anybody. It's where is the funny at? You know, as a comedian yourself, And I had somebody tell me all the time that you can't really inject comedy into something. You have to extract the comedy that's already there. Is that an accurate assessment?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who was it that said.
Speaker 9: What is his name? Jim Bolton?
Speaker 17: I think he was a picture for the Yankees. He wasn't a terribly good picture, but he was a hilarious writer. And he said the comedy is reality times one point three.
Speaker 6: Right, that's good. That's good. So now where does Stephen Colbert go? Or does anybody care? I couldn't watch the show you want to talk about what happened to somebody? Trump has made almost half of the country absolutely insane because and actually it hasn't been President Trump who's done it. It's their own problem, it's their projection, it's their underlying mental issues that apparently were already there, and he just has exacerbated them in these like Rosie O'Donnell for a reason. I mean, you know, Rosie O'Donnell famously called a pig by the President Beck in twenty fifteen. No, I don't call women pigs only Rosie O'Donnell and this grudge. I mean, how obsessed is Rosie O'Donnell with President Trump Salvador.
Speaker 9: I give her credit for putting her money where her mount is. She actually moved to Ireland.
Speaker 10: Yea.
Speaker 9: Most of these people sell if it's selected, I'm leaving America.
Speaker 6: And they never do.
Speaker 9: Bush comes to shove, they don't.
Speaker 17: I think that, you know, is what's the over under on how many days until she comes back? Because I don't think Ireland is such a great place to live in America.
Speaker 6: She can't get her pills that you know, great socialized national healthcare. She can't get her pills that she needs. She'd mention about that. So, I mean.
Speaker 9: America has problems and it's the best place to.
Speaker 1: Live in the world.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. So I reference Gutfeld, as you know, contrasting with Colbert and the difference. The difference is Gutfeld is actually funny, and they go for the humor. They're not going for an agenda. They're not on a political soap box, which Colbert decided to climb on top of. Oh isn't it? And you know, what CBS has the ability to reach into three hundred million homes with over the air TV stations, and like Fox News Channel only reaches about sixty million. And yet Guttfeld is trashing Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel And is Kimmel the next domino to drop? Do you think?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Because I think that whole late night establishment that's a mouthpiece for the Democrat Party.
Speaker 9: It's just so bloated, it's so expensive. Why did they trash the whole show?
Speaker 17: And not just if he you know, getting rid of Colbert is somehow good for them and their merger that they're trying to do.
Speaker 9: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 17: But even if that was so, if the show was successful, I mean, the establishment such a long running show, the Late Show, they would have just brought in another host. I think what they're realizing is they spent way too much money for not enough return, and now they're going to do something fresh. And I think we're in a very interesting time in history. It's similar to what was going on in the sixties, where the movies have become very stale. Right, it was just kind of this old white bread kind of America. This presentation by the studios. That wasn't really the way people lived or acted, but it was kind of this like portrait, like a Norman Rockwell portrait of America. And people had gotten bored and stopped going to the movies, and so the studio executive said, well, the reason they don't go to the movies anymore is TV.
Speaker 9: It's not because of us. Uh.
Speaker 17: And then you got this new breed of directors who are making fresh movies with fresh plots, fresh characters, fresh perspectives.
Speaker 9: And the people came roaring back.
Speaker 17: To the movies The Godfather and a young Spielberg and a young George Lucas and and you know, Scorsese and Freakin and and de Palma, and it's just.
Speaker 9: An excitement about going back to the movies.
Speaker 6: Is I think this is a perfect This is a perfect place for us to stop, because when we talk, when we come back next talking to Salvador lidvag director of Guns and Moses, we're gonna talk about that movie. We're gonna talk about your other movie, Saving Lincoln, and any other thing that comes to mind. All right, Yes, sir, Salvador Lidvac is our guest this morning, and we'll be right back. Hi is Brian Thomas is Steve from you Well, we got time a few more minutes with Salvador Lidvack, comedian, director, writer, producer and an all author as well. His book is Letting My People Laugh Greatest Jewish Jokes of all Time. I got to get that. I mean, I'm a I'm a wash.
Speaker 9: That's the best seller on Amazon.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I'm a wasp. But I love a good Jewish joke. You you produced, wrote and directed a movie called Saving Lincoln, and obviously about Abraham Lincoln. Tell me about that a little bit, and we'll get to guns and Moses.
Speaker 17: Let me just say I wrote it with my wife Nina, As I write all my movies. We are mom and Pop's shop when it comes to the writing and Saving Lincoln tells the story of Abraham Lincoln and his closest friend, Ward Hill Lamin. It was interesting how it came out. We were up against Steelberg's Lincoln. He could do anything, tell any story, unlimited budget, and shockingly shows that his Lincoln movie would be The Civil War is over and Lincoln is twisting arms in Congress to get a law passed that slavery will be outlawed like that's a big shock. An hour movie traces Lincoln leading the nation through its darkest hours while people are trying to kill him, and his close friend Laman who's his bodyguard, is keeping him alive and working during that emotional challenge that Lincoln, you know, felt responsible for so much loss and now for us to make that movie, since no one were back a Lincoln movie up against Stielberg, we had to find an independent way to tell such a big story, and we invented a new process called Cyncolage, where we actually placed our cask in period photographs which we turned into three dimensional space. It's a unique looking movie. It tells a big story. It's available on Prime and Apple and where every movie is are available called Saving Lincoln, and I.
Speaker 9: Know your audience is going to love it.
Speaker 1: They should check it out.
Speaker 6: You know you were talking in the last segment about directors and the studios looking for fresh material and not and not Jurassic Star Wars six. You know, yes, yes, you have so guns and Moses, you have an incredible action. Yeah, just open.
Speaker 17: Opened on Friday, so now it is a hit, thank god. You know most movies they come out on Friday. Maybe go up a little on Saturday, and then Sunday the ticket sales go down. Ours went up. Our movie is a word of mouth movie. People are so excited. It has a ninety seven audience score on Gotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 9: There's just nothing like it.
Speaker 17: It's a story of a rabbi in a small high desert town who becomes an unlikely gunfighter and detective after he is violently attacked.
Speaker 9: Starring Mark Feuerstein.
Speaker 6: I don't know what. I don't know what happened to your phone signal there, but you kind of kind of muddied as you started describing, So start again with what the movie is about.
Speaker 9: Salvador, Thank you so much, gav So.
Speaker 17: Guns and Moses is the story of a rabbi and the small high desert town who becomes an unlikely gunfighter and detective after his community is violently attacked. Starring Mark Foyerstein, Neil McDonough, Christopher Lloyd, and Dermott Moroney. There's nothing else like it out there. The rabbi, you know, when he has to learn how to use a gun. It's not the typical thing that you see in movies. A guy, you know, put a.
Speaker 9: Few tin cans on a fence and then he can shoot.
Speaker 17: We go through actual firearms training, and that's based on my own experience. I was not a gun guy growing up, but this threat level to the Jewish people has been rising for quite a while, and so I stepped up to protect my community, got trained and licensed, and I carry a firearm when I go to synagogue, and please God, I should never need.
Speaker 9: It, but if we do, we will not be a soft target.
Speaker 17: I'm a member of an organization called Maginam between Shield of the Nation that trains other guys like me, and that training. You see it in the movie for Rabbi Mo played by Mark Foyerstein. There's just so much about this movie that is ripped from the headlines. But people should realize that we shot it before October seventh. You know, we knew that Jews under attack who fight back would always be relevant. We never imagined this explosion of anti Semitism, and really that's two week a word, this explosion of jew hatred that's going on in the world. But we're also so grateful to have allies this time. People who stand with the Jews, people who stand with Israel, people who take the Bible seriously when it says that God will bless those who bless.
Speaker 9: The Jewish people and first the one who curses them.
Speaker 6: Well, as a as a believing Christian, I absolutely stand behind my Jewish brothers and sisters and know what the Bible says about supporting the people of Israel, God's chosen people. So how dangerous is a candidate like Zoron Mamdanmi possible? And how can the city then has the highest population of Jewish people outside of Israel. Ever, let that happen.
Speaker 17: Not only let it happen, but there are actually groups like Jews for Mamdani, Rabbis for mom Donni. These people, you know, as you, I'm telling you, these people are a disgrace. They are so misguided. They instead of attaching themselves to Jewish values, traditional values, biblical values, they take their intelligence and their ability and they attach it to something else. A Jew untethered from Torah can be a dangerous thing, and they're attaching it to this progressivism and communism and it sounds good, the brotherhood of man, equality for everybody, except it's been proven over and over and over not to work. They spend other people's money until they run out, and then they become autocrats and dictators take away rights, take away people's liberty, people's ability to defend themselves, and that is.
Speaker 9: The cost that Mamdani is cut from.
Speaker 17: It is a very dangerous man and he's not just bad for the Jews when he says, you know, globalize the Intofada. That's a call for the murder of Jews. But it never stops with the Jews. They start with.
Speaker 9: That and then they go after everybody else.
Speaker 6: Hitler didn't. Hitler didn't stop with the Jews either, Uh Salad salvad or Lydvick. Thank you, Litvex, thank you so much for your time this morning. The movie is Guns and Moses. It's out now, highly recommended by Rotten Tomatoes, the director and now me fifty mostly sunny today tomorrow. How about how about it about seventy hours without any rain in the forecast. Doesn't that sound nice? That's what we're looking at right now. Eighty six for the high temp today, ninety tomorrow. It is sixty six now. And here's one last check on the roads for you from.
Speaker 13: The UCUT Traffic Center. You see health.
Speaker 11: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at u sehealth dot com. Sethbound seventy one continues slow off and on fields rdle paying us to ken Wood. That's an extra ten to fifteen minutes and seventy four heaviest from Montana to seventy five, but getting better northbound seventy five break lights start out of our linger into the cut shot King ramon fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, man, she is so headby Gary Jeffinn for Brian this morning. Thanks for sticking out and putting up with me throughout the course of this time together on fifty five KRC. Remember the Persian meteor showers are just entering our night skies northeast corner of the sky. Well have clear skies tonight and tomorrow. The peaks not till August twelfth, but at any point you could see those famous shooting stars. If you're out late or up early in the morning, keep an eye out for that. I've talked about this many times before because it's a fact, and any man who does not agree with this either as not a real man or is lying. Men like to pee out doors. I think it is It's one of those natural kind of things that men just do. I mean, if I'm out late, which I hardly ever am, but if I'm out late and I happen to be outside, say at my house, I'll go behind the tree if I've got to pee and p outside rather than go inside and use the facilities. I know it's it's public, but I mean, I'm in the dark, I'm behind a tree, there's nobody else around in the neighborhood, quiet neighborhood. I'm not hurting anybody, and I like to pee outside. The thing is, you don't do it in public, and you don't do it when there are cameras around, and you don't do it on people like Matthew Day at executive for something called uh Ribbi, which was a cutting edge programmic advertising solutions tailored to the local media mark place. He's an ad executive. He's in Florida. He's drunk in downtown Saint Petersburg at a club and decides to go out on the open balcony, take his hose out, pee over the balcony onto the sidewalk, and hit several passers by with the water that was coming out of him. He was arrested, mugshotted, and now everybody knows that this thirty year old was way too drunk and way too public. But men like to pee outside. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have been arrested. I mean he was offending other people directly. You don't pee on anybody either, Just go outside, p on the grass in the dark, and maybe on your own property, and certainly not in front of cameras because you will be caught otherwise. So just letting you know, as a public service announcement, don't do that if you didn't know that already. Glenn Beck is coming up next as we continue on this Tuesday. Thanks for tuning in. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 5: President Trump made clear that a peaceful resolution was possible if I Ran agreed to give up its nuclear weapons ambitions.
Speaker 2: Another updates at the top of the hour fifty five KRS the talk station