Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: If you give up r C the talk station, riay ey, Well this is a tasty burger and it was indeed tasty burger. Yesterday Listener Lunch Anderson Pub and Girl. Thank you for the sound by Joe Strekker. My name is Brian Thomas, and a special thanks to everyone who made it yesterday. I had really a wonderful, wonderful time. I met some first time listener lunch folks, met some uh, the long time listener lunch folks. Folks have been making the listener to lunch almost from day one, and everybody in between. Really a wonderful, wonderful time. And thanks of course as always Anderson Pub and Grow for the wonderful food and the great service we filled place. Actually there's another table in there. I occasionally walked by. He's like, are you here for the listener lunch? Because I never assumed that you can go to a restaurant do what you want.
Speaker 1: Whoops.
Speaker 3: I showed up a restaurant that's having a listener lunch with the kearse folks. You can still come in and sit out. And of course there was a couple there and I said, you here for the listener lunch now just came in and said, looking around, he goes, Wow, a lot of people here, So I'm really happy to see that this place is filled on a Wednesday. I literally love the Anderson Pub and Girl, and it's really nice that they get a nice shot in the arm like this, And that is, of course one of the reasons for listener lunch. Love supporting local restaurants and getting around town. And of course the fellowship is just absolutely fantastic. So a real nice shot in the arm for me yesterday. And God bless everybody with you for the you know, the prayers and the well wishes and concerns expressed over my upcoming biopsy on Monday. I am not going to be on the program on Monday. Got a fast. I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight, he said, don't think I'm gonna be able to get through four hours of radio without having anything to drink, any coffee and no food. So taking a pass on work on Monday. Joe, do you have someone filling in yet?
Speaker 1: Signed? Not yet?
Speaker 3: Okay, well Gary Jeff or Kevin Gordon most likely, but you know, could be a best of show. Joe'll figure it out, and I appreciate Jo Strekker for taking care of that anyway. Oh, in special Safe Travels, Mississippi James regularly calls the program. He spends half his time in Mississippi and half his time here in the greater Cincinnati area. Well, I called, I said, so you're a snowbird, he said. I used to hate that term. I've come to it, come to grow attached to it. Yes, Mississippi James, Safe Travels for you and your wife, and you can feel free to listen to the morning show streaming on the website fifty five cares dot com, or if you have the iHeartMedia app, you can use your smart device to do that.
Speaker 1: So Safe Travels.
Speaker 3: My friend Orlando signs, Yeah, I was so happy to see Orlando sons is on the program today seven five, right after bludgeoning Craig Lansman like a baby arp seal. If I may use that indelicate parallel, he did a wonderful job. That guy's got a future. They always had a future because he's so damn smart. But really just made Landsman look like he was just absolutely way out of his element, and he was Donovan and the Americans were prosperit he's going to talk about the long shoreman strike and how it's going to affect Ohioans eight oh five their return and please please please vote for hamilin County prosecutabilists of powers and all the reasons why you should vote for her. That's eight oh five, and of course it's Thursday slash Friday Eve. We get to hear from my heart media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe, as we do every Thursday. At eight thirty, we got flight crew reports yet another laser strike called an elt Airlines over a problem gets in his word, weird. Going back to the vice presidential debate, the real id Act could be delayed once more if the TSA has their way, and we always end on hub delays. I got another story to throw at them too, And as I usually do, I always enjoy hearing from you five one, three, seven fifty, eight hundred eighty two to three talk doown FI fifty on eighteen and T phones. Yes, they're still fighting going on in the Middle East. Yes we still are struggling with the election, but there's other things going on.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: They hurricane and the after the flooding was amazing and really sad realities are going to set home here because the information on who has flood insurance and who doesn't is really really scary. With all the carnage and all the devastation, homes completely washed away, otherwise devastated, very few, very few, have flood insurance. According to the reporting on this, dozens of counties Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina flo body to buy holeyne less than one percent of households have flood insurance to the federal program that Well sells almost one hundred percent of the nation's flood policies one percent. Accord to Jimmy Isaac's fire chief of Boing, North Carolina, said, people never thought they'd have a problem with flooding. It's going to be a difficult recovery. We're talking about mountain towns. You think water rolls downhill. Flooding might not enter into the equation if you've never had a flood before. I certainly understand that, because Well it costs money to buy flood insurance. Flood insurance is sold separately from homeowners insurance, So check your policy. There's something else need to do and check your policy was a completely different and unrelated article. You have homeowners insurance isn't enough to rebuild your house. Things you need to consider, like talking to your insurance agent. If you haven't talked with your house insurance agent for a while, replacement costs, the price of that has changed dramatically might not even cover the contents of your home, and inflationary pressures have brought a new reality to what an insurance policy actually do in the aftermath of something like well, having your house burned to the ground. That's separate story here, But as for the flood insurance again, Federal Emergency Management Agency's National Flood Insurance Program covering about four point six million homes in businesses nationwide, that's basically the only place you can get flood insurance. Overwhelmingly, people who don't live on the coast do not purchase coverage, either because they aren't required to and there are rules for that, or they can't afford to, or they don't think they're at risk. State flooded by hailingen exemplify the problem. North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. Only two percent of households in counties that are declared a federal disaster have this female flood insurance. South Carolina point five percent of the seven hundred and seventy thousand households in disaster counties out of this insurance zero point eight percent. In North Carolina. Georgia has a higher number, but it's really because of Chatham County, which includes Savannah. There's a yes struggled with hurricanes and flooding in the past. So Georgia comes in at eight and a half percent. But if you take out that one county, the state of Georgia basically has zero point seven percent covered by a flood insurance. Florida highest rates of FEMA coverage twenty four percent. What about the other seventy five percent?
Speaker 1: I know. Now here's the rules on this.
Speaker 3: You're required to purchase flood insurance if you have a government back mortgage, just somebody do, and you live in a high risk flood zones. Those flood zones are determined by FEMA flood maps. Some consider them outdated and inaccurate, but they don't depict current flood lists risk apparently, or factor in the potential for floods. See the town of what Chimney Rock, North Carolina, which doesn't even exist anymore. I don't know if that's part of the FEMA covered area, but it's a great illustration of how bad the devastation can get. Now, if you have these FEMA policies, you get a quarter of a million for rebuilding and one hundred thousand dollars to repair or replace furniture, clothing, and other personal property three p fifty total. That's considering the cost of rebuilding a home these days, and the shortage of building supplies and of course laborers to do it, therein lies a massive challenge. Now you can get some emergency aid from FEMA. Get a load of this. Residents without insurance at all, you can get some emergency FEMA aid after disaster. FEMA typically gives households only, although it's something a few thousand dollars for emergency expenses and minor home repairs. Moving over to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, they occasionally, apparently, according to the reporting, make billions of dollars of disaster eight available to homeowners. Let typical government program get a load of.
Speaker 1: This, but.
Speaker 3: It typically takes two to three years after a disaster to get the money to households. Not exactly something you can rely on a time of crisis. SBA offers low interest RU loans to homeowners and renters up to five hundred thousand dollars to repair property damage and up to one hundred thousand dollars to repair replace personal property. But they only lend money, or it rather, only lends money to people with adequate credit scores, leading those on the margins without that option. So, yeah, you look at the devastation and you I just always immediately think of the logistics. How in the hell do you scrape out all the muck, clean everything up, and then rebuild. How long does that take? How do you navigate the supply chain issues related to getting all these homes rebuilt in any given area. Yeah, that's a fundamental challenge in and of itself, and that's just someone standing around with a pile of money waiting to pay a contractor to rebuild the house. Now you look at the math on this. There are a lot of lower income communities that got devastated by this hurricane, and they don't have insurance. It's pointed out historically when this happened before, quite often people literally lose everything and abandon their properties or have to sell the plot of land that it's.
Speaker 1: On, given that there's no house there.
Speaker 3: This is going to have a long term ripple effect, folks, And I presume I was talking about inflationary pressures. It's one of the biggest issues going into the election. The demand four buildings, supplies and laborers to do this work is going to skyrocket. And we all know the laws of supply as a demand a supplying de man and how that impacts the cost of getting work done. Multiple layers on this one, folks, and none of them appear to be very good. Five to sixteen Right now, fifty five K City Talk Station stick around, play more to talk about I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Who voted five nineteen on a Thursdays Last Friday special.
Speaker 3: Thanks to my buddy Jeff for making the homemade cinnamon candy which was awesome and he spread the love around. And also to my good friend Kevin, one of my shooting buddies. Kevin, who is the greatest barbecue smoke master on the planet also makes a wicked ham sell and Kevin, the ham cell was awesome.
Speaker 1: He had it for dinner last night.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, I wanted to mention this because I talked about the homeowners and church. Let's use this as a learning exercise and let us take steps to better protect ourselves. All right, I'm not suggesting you need to go out and get flood flood insurance. You rate engage that risk based upon where you live, but as so far as your regular homeowners insurance goes and nice timing on this. Over the Wall Street Journal Robin Frieman reporting on the heels of the sad news that very few people that were impacted by the hurricane have flood insurance. There was a serve by the American Property Casualty Insurance Association to trade Group. They found that a majority of insured homeowners had not taken steps to ensure their coverage was keeping pace with inflation and those increased building costs. It is mentioned meaning you're gonna be under insured if catastrophe strikes. According to survey, only thirty percent of insured homeowners had increased their coverage to compensate for these rising building costs. In less than half forty percent updated their insurance after completing renovations or a remodel. Have you done improvements to your home? Have you let your insurance company know about that? Well, if not, they're going to take it at base value that your home is the same home that they looked at and issued a policy of insurance with that set premium based upon the old house. This is the case with my wife and I. I mean, our home is are like our favorite hobby. It's our pet project, and so you know, we do little things for the house throughout the year. And over the twenty five plus years we've been living there, it's a dramatically different place than it was when we bought it. We bought a builder. You know, we were trying to keep our costs down. We minimize the price of building the home, didn't put special amenities or anything in it, you know, minimize the you know, the standard hollow white doors, and we got the you know, the standard white trim. And over the years we've changed a lot of that. It's time to talk to your insurance agent if that applies to you. Apparently they use computer models to arrive at a replacement cost estimate because a lot of people have replacement cost insurance and set the policy limits accordingly. Those models may not reflect upgrades in the home that would cost more to build, such as imported custom cabinetry or just new cabinetry. Maybe you got those marble countertops put in or top of the line appliances. If they don't know about it, it ain't going to be covered. While insurance policies include inflation guard protection automatically increasing the coverage every year, usually seven to ten percent annually, that still might not be enough to rebuild due to fluctuations and replacement costs, supply chain issues. Oh maybe the entire East Coast ports being shut down, which could ady have an impact on home rebuilding. So if your policy won't pay enough to rebuild your home from the ground up at today's cost, as well as replace your personal property furniture, clothing, et cetera, you are considered under insured. So they say it's essential to meet with your agent at least once a year, and I'm behind the eight ball on that one to update your limits and notify the agent if you have done any remodeling or updates and completed any other projects that would increase the rebuilding costs and may require an adjustment in your policy limits. So there are other factors to take into consideration. But you know, I'm just bringing this to your attention because I don't want anyone to get called with their parents down and here I am talking about it. I think after the program today I'm going to make an appointment with my insurance agent to talk about property insurance. Paul Out if you listening, help make a note of it and remind me to get Bob a call.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And as for the government's re responds to the flooding, back to the flooding and the problems associated with that. Here's a fun one Department of Homelands, the Security Secretary Alejandro Maiorcas with on MSNBC's Anna Cabarra, reports a couple of days ago, people complaining about the federal government's response to the hurricane, saying it was insufficient. So the host there, Anna Cabara, said this, so you're still in that search and rescue mode. It sounds like some residents in these you know, these impacted communities are telling us they feel like local and federal government was caught flat footed. I want to get your reaction to some of what we're hearing, and I guess she rolled some audio from one of those North Carolina residents, guy named Ricky Brown.
Speaker 1: Feel sorry for him.
Speaker 3: So there you go. There's your government. They don't care about us, you know what I mean? They care more about the damn election and all that stuff than they care about these people that just lost everything. Pivot back over to the host. Mister Secretary, how do you respond to that, Should the federal government have been better prepared to get to these isolated areas Maorcus. Well, our first priority is the well being of the people. That's absolutely critical, and we're executing on that Accordingly. We have been speaking about the fact that the frequency and gravity of extreme weather events have only been increasing. This Hurricane Helen in an unprecedented in the amount of terrain. It is devastated, and we are responding accordingly. People should rest assured that we will be there for them. Really, we've been speaking about the frequency and gravity of extreme weather. So he's going to parlay this into a global warming climate change kind of thing. Hey, we've been telling everybody about this. How come you didn't get FEMA flood insurance? Well, you know, going back to the FEMA guidelines. FEMA in its old guidelines is the one to determine the areas where if you've got a government back mortgage, you must buy FEMA flood insurance. And most of the areas that got wiped out are not a part of those areas, or at least many of them go to the mountains of North Carolina. Probably not the FEMA flood map. Well, if you've been speaking about the fact in frequency and gravity of extreme weather, the government is you in this particular case, and the concern about the events increasing, Why doesn't FEMA change its flood map requirements and let people become more aware that they too are at risk of a flood. The information is critical, blaming the residents for not paying attention. Five twenty six fifty five KRC de talk station. Local stories coming up. Phone calls are always welcome. Five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk and pound five to fifty on eight and two phones be right.
Speaker 1: Back fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 5: I'm Carrie Champion and this is season five.
Speaker 3: Point thirty on a Friday. Even a happy one to you. Brian Thomas right here inviting phone calls. Care to comment comment five one three, seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talkund five fifty on eighteent funds, don't forget fifty five caresee dot com if you can get a chance to listen to Congressman Thomas Samassi always knocking it out of the park. He was on the program yesterday. I love talking to him, of course. Judge Inn and of Paul Atano heard from Jack Atherton and others, including some information from the Claimont County Veteran Services about the packed and separately completely.
Speaker 1: Different compact acts.
Speaker 3: So if you're not familiar with those and you're a veteran, there's some serious benefits there that are awaiting you potentially, So check out that podcast and getting up to with your Veteran Service Commission. We got a white Water Township chemical company league to the railcar styrene gas leak was in Whitewater Township. They failed to show up Tuesday night at a community meeting to talk about it. Whitewater Township trustees hosted the meeting. Elected leaders were there and public health officials to address residence concerns about the leak off US fifty to HIO one twenty eight prompted an evacuation more than two hundred homes, shelter and placeholders in effect at the time. Trustee Doug King apologized for the whole situation and personally for myself, I'm sorry for what happened to the residents that had to evacuate and leave their homes. I'm one of them. Styrene is toxic and highly flammable. When it's in gas form, it can be hard to contain. Dangerous officials feared the railcar might explode. Residents and passing motorists smelled the styrene reported at nine to one one, resulting in several first responders and agencies shown up, as well as the high EPA fire crew's got this leak stop remained on the scene throughout the nine continued putting water on the railcar to monitor it's temperature to make sure it didn't blow up, because thankfully it didn't. Ultimately detached that railcar removed it from the rail yard. Official said last week one of many news conferences, the probable cause of the week was the additive stabilizer in the car became ineffective. Anyway, I haven't. Undy Commissioner Greg Kestman gave a lengthy presentation at the meeting on Tuesday about styrene, shared air quality data that showed no danger levels of the chemical were detected. What was released into the air was well below the legal limit. Said, that's styrene coming out of the railcard looks scary and it's not pleasant, but styrene gas is used in all kinds of products that we all come into an exposure with every single day.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 3: The risk of contamination at home is well. They said the water supply is completely safe, but people can't get their wells tested if they are still concerned. They also encourage people to clean and throw away open food or water that may have been left out during the leak. SO representative from Central Railroad of Indiana said it would not let one sit that long again. How do we as a community stop them from parking toxic waste, asked one resident. So the vice president of the Central Railroad, Brian Stussy, so that they told the Enos that they're no longer permitted to store parked railcards in the railroad. They must go right to ins. Ineos has kept the railcard and others attached it to the rail rail yard because they didn't have room for them at their site near the Ohio River. Five lawsuits have been filed eleven plaintiffs filed at the federal court, four of which moved there from state court. Ineos one of the companies named in the lawsuit, along with Central Railroad of Indiana. SO lawsuits of course are going to happen. I just I'm glad to see the levels are about, you know, in check and hopefully no one will suffer from that. Currently, I've got to Brookville, Indiana, currently cost twenty five bucks to sign your child out to be a Girl Scout. National board proposing a big increase. Girls Scouts at USA considering increasing the annual membership fee to eighty five dollars in twenty twenty six. Troop leader Sally Betterman from Dearborn County I said that would be a huge mistake that the future of Girl Scouts could be at risk. I just feel like a triple jump on numbers is going to dissolve the Girl Scouts in Southeast Indiana. People out here do not pay that kind of money. Sally Betterman been a Girl Scout troop leader for thirty years. He was the leader for her daughter's troupe, now for her granddaughters. So that's why she's pushing back in the proposal raise the membership dues to eighty five dollars for girls and forty five dollars for adult volunteers. She thinks that the price is too high for many families. Said registration fees give them nothing. She wants to know how the funds are being used. Where does it go. Who's getting the twenty five bucks. It's not buying our uniforms and not buying our badges, says the risk registration fees don't cover the troops books and materials either, all of it coming out of the parents pockets, she said. Girl Scouts of the USSA said the increase necessary to address rising costs inflationary pressures hitting Girl Scouts the USA. Do you think rising the salaries, Joe?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Administrative overhead expenses? How about that? I mean they are our full time employees, the Girl Scouts the United States of America working there. You think they're making fat bank?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 3: Okay, Joe's reached his own independent conclusion that five thirty five five Garcity Talk Station stack is stupid. Coming up next, so we can stick around for that, and we've got lots to talk about before we get to Orlando's Sonza the man soon to be legendary, coming up at seven oh five.
Speaker 1: Right back fifty five KRC Believe, fifty.
Speaker 3: Five KRC DE Talk Station. Happy Friday Eve, It's time for the stack of stupid. If you like to call, though, I would enjoy talking with you five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on eight and T phones.
Speaker 1: Should I get so?
Speaker 3: A warning to my my, my male listeners out there, Joe about this article, you know, the one I'm talking about, sort of like a one of those gird your loins kind of things. Turn your radio down if you see what trigger alert You may feel pained, guys when you won't get the information in this bizarre story. Let's cut right to the chase es crazy Uh huh, well timed, Joe. A man cut off his penis with a blunt axe after taking magic mushrooms and then stored the removed object in a snow filled jar.
Speaker 1: With a question.
Speaker 3: In this case, yes, here is an illustration of just why that is a true statement. Doctors highlighted the shocking first of its concase warning of the serious dangers of the psychedelic drugs. So while on holiday aka vacation in Austria, thirty seven year old man consumed four or five mushrooms, leading to what they described as a disturbing trip that drove him to use and axe to mutilate his penis into several pieces. Shortly after dismembering, the man staggered out of his home, drug himself down in the nearby street, bleeding profusely searching for help.
Speaker 1: Passed by found what the hell.
Speaker 3: Passersby found him in a shocking confused state, and took him to a neighboring town before calling emergency services. As he got to the hospital, immediately catered to in the operating room, doctors managed to get the bleeding under control. Parts of the remaining penis been badly contaminated by soil and dirty snow in the jar, so they had to throw those away. However, they said he had and two centimeters of what was left were intact and successfully reattached, despite being left out for nine hours without blood flow. About a week later, some of the skin on the end of the newly constructed unit began to die due to lack of oxygenated blood flow aka necrosis. Doctors, though, successfully treated the condition and reversed the damage. Despite these efforts, the men to continue to experience hallucinations and even attempted to escape from the hospital at one point. He was then moved placed under psychiatric care and his treatment included antipsychotic medications to help control his delusions. Doctors at one point discovered that the man had smuggled magic mushrooms into the hospital, dashing them on his bedside table, which they believe caused his ongoing hallucinations. After stabilizing his mental health in one week's passes, he has moved back to the Eurology department to continue recovery. Despite the drastically reduced size, apparently function returned and he was able to at least urinate on his arm. Theoregra I'm gonna go ahead and finish this story. Yes, there are even more details. Surgeons offered to circumcise the penis, which would have given the chef a longer appearance. Anyway, the man said no, he was currently satisfied with the current situation and doesn't wish further surgery at this time.
Speaker 1: How hard is it.
Speaker 3: Apparently, the surgeons said, to our knowledge, this is the first reported report of psilocybin induced penile amputation with subsequent macroscopic replantation.
Speaker 1: There's no flag for us.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, there is that this is the first time it's ever happened, or at least that it's been known to or that it's known to have happened. All right, I have one more minute in this segment, I moved something to something completely different and less painful to hear about. Then why did you read this story, Brian? Well, because how much stupid or can you get to that one? That's why. For the eighth consecutive year, let me just get out the giant Barber Streiss in Condinace Traveler list of the best big cities in the United States has placed Chicago on top.
Speaker 1: Annual reader's Choice award.
Speaker 3: Five hundred thousand participants voted for their favorite destination across the country. Chicago. I didn't even have to read any more than that. That's just the dumbest thing. I live there. I speak with authority. Notice my wife and I don't live there anymore. Eight years was enough? Five forty five fifty five KR's that detalk station? More stupid coming up? Who you can stick around?
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's scarier. The spot.
Speaker 3: Quarter to Channa and I we got mostly sunny day to day. I have seventy eight clear overy night fifty six. It's going to be sunny again tomorrow with a high of eighty clear over night again fifty seven and a sunny day Saturday as well with the highest seventy nine fifty two.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's time for traffic from the UC Health Triumphing Center.
Speaker 6: I as the only Level one trauma center and the region U see Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er choos. You see Health when you need expert care. Highway trafficking decent shape, including getting past what's left on the work crew and bound seventy four left plane's blocked off just before you got the seventy five single filet and got pie on the right. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR seed the talk station.
Speaker 3: By forty nine to fifty five KR se de talk station by one three two three talk. I lost to cribbage Mike yesterday. I just want to go on record. We were neck and neck past the the tradition, the skunkline, neck and neck, and this lucky so and so ends up with a hand worth twenty points. He just gave the submarine God's credit for looking out for one of their own. Thank you, Mike, appreciate that you're not taking your own responsibility for clubbing me like a baby. Yarb seel on that caribbage game. I thought I had you there for a while. Anyway, I'm used to defeat. That's okay, we go back to the stack of Stupe who got An Italian woman who earned a Guinness World Booker Record. Her tongue was confirmed to have the largest circumference ever measured for a woman, larger than a ping pong ball in circumference. Ambro Kaleena, thirty seven years old, told Ginness Worldwooker Records. She decided to apply for the record after she saw photos of Dante Barnes, a former holder of the male version of the largest tongue circumference. Her tongue measured three times by a doctor average five point four to four inches, taking away the female record from Oregon resident Jenny Duvander, who's was warded the title earlier this year with a measurement of five inches as to the male version currently held by Belgian Sasha Finer, his tongue measures six point six nine inches in circumference. I don't know if they have one for the transvest the community. Jess Striker, do you think they should wait a second?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that allow you a biological man to compete against Well, I know, I understand.
Speaker 1: I see your point.
Speaker 3: He's got his hands going like, well, well, they're doing it everyplace else. I wonder if the GETTYS Rubical Records has you know, like rules for that.
Speaker 1: No, we do not accept.
Speaker 5: I don't rules, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I think and write him down.
Speaker 7: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Man pleaded no contest to torture charges during his trial in Michigan after his ex wife gave emotional testimony about how he electrocuted her and forced her to stand atop a bucket with a rope around her neck. Sow Luccio Yupana, thirty years old ma to plea after the first day of the trial in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He's facing charges later. The two incidents that occurred last year in the couple's basement read dungeon woman since divorced. This so and so described to the jury horrific abuse she suffered at the hands of her husband a courtroom appearance. First incident reported happened in July or January rather twenty three. The sky Luccio Eppina accused her of cheating and forced her into the basement, where he had a bucket on the floor in a rope hung on a ceiling beam. He made her stand atop the bucket, she testified, and then he put the rope around my neck. At one point she slipped off the bucket and hung in the air. She reportedly said, only for her husband to take her down. Then, about two months later, during another argument about infidelity, he began to look her down took her down to the basement again, where he forced her into a children's swing hanging from a ceiling. She testified. He tied me up with the rope with a metal wire around my arms and threw my back. I couldn't get up if I wanted to, she said.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: He then hooked jumper cables to the exposed wire, causing her to be electricated. Any time I would answer a question or didn't answer a question, he would zap me, she said. Luccio upon had tied her up for five hours before he got tired it was her word, and then released her. She reported the incident a couple of days later the police, who then arrested this piece of garbage. Four mentions of incidents undoubtedly torture. According to Kemp, County Prosecutor Angela Curtis, his intent was to inflict as much pain and suffering as possible, the prosecutor argued, the end of the first day opening statements, Luccio Opina had apparently seem enough. He pleaded no contest the two counts of torture and witness interference. No contest plea is not an omission of gil, but is treated such during sentencing, which is schedule for October twenty eighth.
Speaker 8: Perio is the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies.
Speaker 1: There's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 3: You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche, the good in your dreams have and we'll end in Florida. Yes, don't be that guy len In Florida, flag Loo COUNTI man arrested after attacking deputies who had called in to pick up his kid, who was trespassing at a local walmart. Flag Locati sheriff's officer responded to multiple reports of a group of juveniles causing disturbances inside the walmart. Aaron Flagler juveniles, all under sixteen, seen riding bikes at the score story, yelling customers and setting off carl Alarms. Deputies later found the group down the road, recognized several of the teens, and then contacted the parents. One of the parents, thirty four year old Jonah Harrington from Palm Coast, showed up and immediately confronting the confronted law enforcement, he ran up to a deputy and shoved him. When two other deputies tried to detain him, Harrington struck one officer on the hand and resisted the efforts of a third deputy to secure man handcuffs. Ignoring commands to cooperate, He attempted to flee, but was quickly apprehended after a brief struggle. Local Sheriff Ricky stally commenting, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We asked parents to pick up their children because they were causing trouble, but this parent chose to attack our deputies instead.
Speaker 1: Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots.
Speaker 3: Great observation by the sheriff, isn't it. Yeah, If you're that kind of person, probably your children will learn from your behavior. He was arrested in charge with three counts of battering law enforcement officer, aggravated a soil for resisting arrest without violence taking to the Sheriff Perry Hall inmate detention facility. Later released on bond, which amount is not stated. Coming up a five fifty six fifty five kr se de talk station plenty coming up at six o'clock hour. Also, your phone calls are always quite welcome, so feel free to call. I'll be right back after the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: News, the latest on the election minutes away.
Speaker 9: At the top of the hour, you.
Speaker 5: Got the future of our country depends on it.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 3: What's the best place to reach new Shy six said six here fifty five cair CEV talks dation had a very happy Friday, e Field looking forward to.
Speaker 1: One hour from now.
Speaker 3: Orlando Sonza uh Kran. Greg cleaned Greg Lansman's clock during the Channel five debate. I just really enjoyed watching that. Orlando is brilliant. He's to the point, he's on on the facts, he's on the on the waw, he's just just across the board, sharp as a razor blade. So Orlando one hour from now, followed by Donovan and Neil, He's gonna be talking about the long shoreman striking and how it will affect Ohioan's just got a text from Christopher Smithman, who is on the program on Monday, as he is every Monday. This smith event talking about how this is going to or already is, in his perspective, wrecked the economy, and it's really going to cause some serious supply issues, and I suspect the Long showmen are ultimately going to get their their deal. We were talking literally billions and billions of dollars in shipping containers not being unloaded, not being processed, sitting on the otherwise, sitting on a ship because they can't be unloaded, and of course anything in there that is perishable, you can write that off. Gerd your loins on getting your car fixed too. Anyhow, we had a local news report on that in how it's going to impact our local economy real quick.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: I wanted to get into the situation and the options for Israel, but I did want to let you know this is kind of creepy, and Dave Hatter, if you're out there, I would love you to answer this question because some people woke up to find yesterday that when they checked their online records and found out Bank of America customers, specifically their balances were reflected as zero. They say it was caused by a glitch in Bank of America's system. Apparently, reports of this outage we're flowing into down Detector, which is an online site where they report outages. Thousands of customers complained that they were unable to access their online accounts. Those customers Bank of America customers who did gain access were met with z zero dollars posted on their balance and comparently by one PM the number of reported out just up to eighteen thousand. It tapered off by five PM. Many the reports coming from major cities Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Bank of America Fritz part had this to say, some clients are experiencing an issue and accessing their accounts and balances information. Today, these issues are being addressed and have largely been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Fine, so let's say they resolved it and your balance is accurate. Now, isn't this a frightening sort of reality? We really so much on computer technology and ones and zeros. It's not like the bank has your money in the vault. It exists online in a some nefarious entity, maybe something from the Chinese Communist Party perhaps were to gain access and get in there.
Speaker 1: Could they not?
Speaker 3: And this is where I don't know. I don't know everything. I'm asking out a lot on behalf of friends.
Speaker 1: Could it be that they could wipe out everything that you have online?
Speaker 3: Think about your four oh one K. You know it's invested in mutual funds and stocks and things. I'd like to think that they have backup systems for all of that. Redundancy's galore. So if the primary system gets hacked that in some way they can refill it with accurate information. But man, this is the kind of thing that wigs me out.
Speaker 1: So Dave had her.
Speaker 3: If you're out there, how can we gain confidence and assurance that the ones and zeros that represent our life savings are in fact secure. One of the problems we talk about when we deal with the we deal with the concept of cryptocurrency. The electricity is out, you can't get it. That doesn't mean that the crypto that you own is gone, But there's that nefarious hacking component that goes.
Speaker 1: Along with this.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they're planning over in Israel now that they have Hbala on the run and Hamas on the run. By ignoring President Biden and not doing a ceasefire, they have really devastated both of those terrorist organizations. The terrorist organizations which all these experts are saying were the re in that kind of kept Iran safe because Iran funds them. They are a constant nuisance to the Israelis. Israelis have been sort of keeping their powder dry and stomaching and dealing with without a major retaliation, the incessant bombardment from both of those terrorist organizations with their indiscriminate rocket attacks into Israel. Well, October seventh was the enough is enough day. By ignoring Joe Biden and his advisors and not keeping their powder dry, what do they do? They went into Gaza and wiped the place out. Now I know there were civilian casualties. Thus is a that is a consequence of war. You can never eliminate all of them. But people aren't giving Israel enough props for letting everybody in advance know they're coming to the neighborhood. You might want to get out because the bombs are going to be flying. And of course keep in mind that these murderers, these terrorist organizations designated by the United States as terrorist organizations brought it on themselves. So now the options are being weighed because the massive ballistic missiles barrage that Iran through at Israel is going to warrant a response, and of course Israel said they will respond. What will be the size of the response. Some are saying, this is the ideal time to go after the nuke program. Go ahead, get in there, do it now. You got Jimas on the run, You got the Hisbola folks on the run. They don't represent that challenge that they did before when their membership was intact, when their leadership hadn't been eradicated. Start launching into Iran. Many are saying, former Israeli Prime Minister and and if Tali Bennett had this to say, Hasbal and Himas are paralyzed temporarily and Iran is exposed right now, they're naked. They don't have the ability to protect themselves. Israel has the greatest opportunity in fifty years to change the face of the Middle East. Some are suggesting maybe regime change. Prior to nineteen seventy nine, and the Iran was actually a playful neighbor with Israel, they got along quite nicely. So with Hamasa viscerated as a fighting force given the Israeli year long campaign in Gaza, blowing up all the tunnels, getting rid of their infrastructure, getting rid of their attack and command. You got his Bala now described as in disarray after a series of Israeli blows, decapitating its leadership and destroying a significant part of its weapons stock file. So those threats don't exist to your own people. They're the ones that butt up against Israel, right Lebanon in Gaza. That's you know, at one point even were part of Israel. Look back at your history of the series of conflicts and wars Israel has been in over the years. Hell, they one time owned had the entire Sinai peninsula part of Egypt.
Speaker 1: Anywow.
Speaker 3: Former PM Bennett, who's not currently in the Israeli government among those calling on Israeli leaders to get you know, take hold of them and deliver what they could. He described as a devastating blow to Iran, targeting the nuclear facilities, it's oil industry and leadership. Said Iran has not learned a simple lesson. Those who attacked the state of Israel pay a heavy price now. Others, for their part, included the Bide administration think a proportionate.
Speaker 1: Response is due.
Speaker 3: Why, well, one hundred and eighty missiles, most of which were shot down, and not that many casualties. I think you can count on two hands a number of casualties just because they have that missile defense system, they were able to defend themselves. So some are looking at the sheer simple number of casualties. Ten is too many, five is too many, whatever, But it was small. Air Go Israel's response should be proportionate. In other words, don't go full on. You may kill more than the number of people that Iran killed in their missile strike. I don't understand that logic, honestly, folks, but that's the argument that's being made. So ultimately, Iran now facing potentially devastating blow to its own military, civilian infrastructure because they don't have the strong Hazbala and Hamas terrorist organizations to keep the Israelis busy and threaten their people. When it's pointed out, Israel is five hundred and fifty miles away from Iran.
Speaker 1: Air go.
Speaker 3: Direct confrontation between the two not going to be a ground war. It's going to be primarily air and missile battles. And that's where they point out the experts due that Tehran, with its rudimentary air force and outdated air defenses, is severely outmatched. There's one analyst I cannot even for the life and we begin to pronounce his name. He's a chief executive at a think tank called Bors and Bizarre. He said, Iran's air defenses and missiles will run out at some point. Iran doesn't have the defense industrial capability to churn out missiles at the rate that would be needed to keep the war going, and it won't be able to buy these missiles elsewhere because the only country that might transfer them, Russia, is using them up in it's war with Ukraine. Interesting point, so, he said, due to this in balance, if there's a significant Israeli response coming up, well it's Iran's interest to just absorb the blow rather than escalate the fight further, because they will be blown off the map. Biden has different perspectives. When I asked yesterday if he'd supported an Israeli strike on Iron's nuclear facilities, he had one word to say.
Speaker 1: That answer is no.
Speaker 3: He also gathered together with the G seven democracies to put pressure on that In Yahoo Biden said yesterday, we will be discussing with the Israelis what they are going to do. Ooh, really, all seven of us agree that they have a right to respond, but they should respond in proportion. There's that word. We are giving them advice. I will tell to bb relatively soon. Question will be be listening to Joe Biden because listening to him in the past has not resulted in any form of stability or peace. President engaged already in public lobbying aimed to block the Israelis and the government there from defending itself and what its best response might be to the military attack the multiple hundreds of rockets flying into Israel. Wall Street Journal notes this is the thinking that has led to the collapse of the US deterrence on Biden's watch. Enemies rely on him to come to their defense while restraining allies from responding to aggression. Mister Biden didn't even wait to keep Iran guessing where he is bomb the new facilities, No, says Biden. Well, that options off the table, thinks Iran. Oh, they probably don't though, because they've been paying attention to international affairs. They've been paying attention to Israel, not heeding the Biden administration's strong demands to enter into a cease fire, formerly over in Gaza and now in Lebanon.
Speaker 1: With with with the huthis.
Speaker 3: Hm Questioning Journal says the question is why mister Biden wants to deter Israel rather than Iran prehps. He fears further military exchanges before the US election, but that leaves control over a decision to escalate in the hands of the enemy. That thinking hasn't stopped the tax by Iran and its proxies. Israel has made its biggest military and strategic gains when it has ignored such US advice as it has by attacking has Balah in Lebanon. Options abound, and I think Israel's going to do whatever the hell Israel thinks is in Israel's best interests, believing probably that the relationship between US and Israel will will continue. Coping up with six eighteen fifty five ker Ced Talks day, Yeah, I mentioned that local reporting on the ports shut down and in that Relotior report and they interviewed some independent garage owner who talked about COVID and the problems that COVID brought about with supply chain and that some cars were sitting in his you know, repair a lot three four or five months waiting for parts to come in. I don't want that to happen to you. But with the ports being shut down now, maybe be the best possible time to get it. Get into Foreign Exchange, get your car serviced, or you know, just bump up the timing and get it ready for winter earlier. Because if you need parts or service, you want to get them well. Well supply chains haven't been completely exhausted yet and I hope they work that out, and I hope this doesn't become a problem, but you know, just planning ahead. Foreign Exchange is the place to go for your imported car. The best thing about Foreign Exchange you get great mechanics there, a SE's certified, They have your manufacturers technical information, they know how to fix your car. You will get a full warranty on parts and service. But the difference between Foreign Exchange and the dealer is, yes, the money it'll cost you less to get your car serviced at Foreign Exchange, So schedule appointment.
Speaker 1: You'd be glad you did. I go to the Westchester location.
Speaker 3: Always like to point out it's really easy to get to seventy five Tylersville exit.
Speaker 1: Just head east.
Speaker 3: When you get on the offer amp to Tylersville, go east two streets and hang it right. You're there on Kingland Drive, where Foreign Exchange Westchester is located. Online you'll find him at foreign XFORMD THELETTERACX dot com.
Speaker 1: Save money.
Speaker 3: Please tell them, Brian Saidhi when you call five one three six, four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty.
Speaker 5: Six fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: This season, here's your nine first one to well.
Speaker 3: The forecast sunny sky is at a going up to seventy eight clear over night fifty six, another sunny day tomorrow high of eighty clear of a night fifty seven Sunday on Saturday as well at high seventy nine right now fifty two time for traffic.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffics Center has the level one promise center in the region. The UCE health is setting the national standard for emergency care comparedits with new additions to the er Choose goose see health when you need expert care southbound seventy five right. Things blocked off in the Lachlan Split. So is the ram Cooper thanks to an accident, tram fixlows for a couple of extra minutes out of Evendale. No deblay now inbound seventy four from problems earlier. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr SE the talk stations.
Speaker 1: Twenty three fifty five KRCD Talk Station.
Speaker 3: I always love hearing from folks five only three seven eight hundred eight two three talk. Let's go to the phone. See what Dnesh has got this morning. Dnesh, welcome back. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 7: Hi, Brian, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh real quick, real quick.
Speaker 3: I got an email yesterday, Dnesh, because you had called in and someone said, is that Dnesh Desuza, I know you know who deneshus.
Speaker 1: I said, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: Just had to clear the record there to dash, but go ahead with your comments right there.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, well I'll read good news for people who have not bought the the I guess and then editor from the government concerning spike protein U.
Speaker 1: I saw that email you sent me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right, well the bottom but the bottom line basically is we're on our own. The government is not coming to help us, the same thing North Carolina is experiencing today. So my call is not to recommend medical advice, but to encourage people to do their own resource. And the question that can pose in the Internet is ask the question, like what you just mentioned, what is spike opathy? What is spike protein? And it's amazing what's out there on the internet to educate us how is really killing us?
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: The good news is that doctor mccallaugh, who has been researching and testifying in Congress and everywhere else you can, has developed treatment that d txes spike protein and he's published that information for any medical doctor to look it up. And what he found is three proteins and he's named them in his study and posted on the internet that really shut down spike proutein that's been injected on to every American who got the COVID nineteen injection. And also are the shedding that's taking place. So the bottom line basically is for us to look up for information and doctor artists just put out a book called Beyond Moving Beyond the COVID nineteen Lives. It is amazing what we can do on our own. Of course, if you have health conditions, make sure you look at the labels and also consult with your primary doctor to get the right advice, but healthy people can get rid of despite quoteam like tomorrow starting. So it's really encouraging to know that independent sources are coming up to help us. It's up to us to pick up the baton and not vote for people like Sharon Brown, who voted for the mandate for COVID nineteen and also is continuing to vote for a legislation called Cure Us Act. If you read the Course Act, you will never vote for a Democrat again. Because what's happening with the Course that is adding to national debt. It's paying the doctors and facilities and pharmacies to do what they should be doing. And it's a medicaid and now the twenty million people they're brought in, they're paying them too. So it's amazing how ignorant we've been ourselves. It's our fault. It's not the politician's fault. It's not anybody else is. We need to run up our sleeve and spend some time away from football games and stuff and catch up.
Speaker 1: Well, that is a that latter point.
Speaker 3: It goes across multiple, multiple areas of knowledge and where we should be sharpening our skills and paying closer attention. I mean I can just point out the fact that of all the people in the United States of America who would qualify under the Constitution to run for president, Kamala Harris is the best. She's the most viable, the most intelligent, the best possible choice for basically the world leader.
Speaker 1: Now that that can happen in the United.
Speaker 3: States of America is a reflection of political ignorance on the part of the masses.
Speaker 1: Six twenty seven Thanks to Nash.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that spikeopathy spike oh pathy, look it up.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't recommend using Google to do that, because they probably would suppest presidentny search results. But I am looking at the article. Will you send me posted on the National Libraryomedicine dot gov, NCBI dot NLM, dot nih dot gov.
Speaker 1: So it's right there.
Speaker 3: Your own government has provided this information about the inflammatory properties of the nanoparticles used to ferry mr NA.
Speaker 1: It's right there for you to read. If you can understand it.
Speaker 3: It is baffling to me to Nash six twenty eight fifty five KC detox station otor exit will get rid of the stink, whatever smell you want to get rid of.
Speaker 1: They got a product for it. I think it covers all bases.
Speaker 3: In terms of smells, mold, mildew, petotters, human odors, food, you name it, and it comes with a one hundreercent satisfaction guarantee. You like to emphasize that. You know some people port tomato juice over their dog when it gets hit by a skunk. If you have odor Exit, you got a product that actually does something and it works like immediately, at least in my case, it's just worked instantaneously for whatever my dog is rolled in in the past. But you know you use it for different smells. You got maybe cigar night at your house. You want to get rid of that before the wife comes home. Write Otor Exit to the rescue O d O r X T no E find the product you need. It's easy to figure that one out. They got a total free number. If you have any questions, you use it as directed and if it doesn't work, you get your money back. What's to lose except the odor, So buy it online if you do it before three pm to be delivered to your house tomorrow. You can buy it right now or and when the store is open locally. Use the search engine right there on the website. Odor Exit works on everything except the stench of politics.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 9: Turn up your radio.
Speaker 1: Here's a Sean hand any morning minute.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 11: The other day we went through, you know, all the DEI priorities of FEMA since Harris and Biden have been in office. We now learned today in the Federalists that the Biden Harris administration took more than a billion tax dollars that have been allocated to the Agency responsible for Disaster Relief FEMA, and used it to offer services for illegal immigrants. I mean, FEMA now allocated three hundred and sixty four million in fiscal year twenty twenty three, six hundred and fifty million for fiscal year twenty twenty four to Shelter and Services program. There's Shelter and Services prog to provide humanitarian services to non citizen in other words, illegal aliens following their release from the Department of Homeland Security, according to the government's own website.
Speaker 12: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here.
Speaker 11: You know, out of all the things we can do to maintain and protect our homes, you know what getting up on a ladder, cleaning out the gutters, that's the last thing anyone wants to do.
Speaker 1: I know, I've done it and right now.
Speaker 11: You can save up to thirty percent off your entire purchase when you go to leaffilter dot com slash hannity and investment in. Leef Filter is an investment engineered to protect your entire home now. The beauty of leaf Filter is they take care of everything start to finish. Every installation comes with a free inspection, free estimate, and a lifetime guarantee. Now a leaf Filter trusted pro will clean out, realign seal your gutters before installing lee Filter. Protect your home and never clean out gutters ever again. With leaf Filter, They're America's number one gutter protection system. And schedule your free inspection. Get up to thirty percent off your retire purchase when you go to leaffilter dot com slash hannity. That's a free inspection up to thirty percent off l eaf filter dot com slash hannity and do it today.
Speaker 1: See representative for warranty details. Promotion is twenty percent off plus a ten percent senior or a military discount. One discount per household. The free sunny day to day.
Speaker 3: Highest seventy eight clear skies over nine fifty six eighty for the high with sunny skies, Tomorrow fifty seven over ninth with clear skys, and another sunny Saturday with the highest seventy nine fifty one degrees. Right now, it's time for travel update from the.
Speaker 6: U See Health Traffic Center and as the only Level one trauma center in the region, u See Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er Choose you See Health when you need expert care Step Bend. Seventy five crews are working with an accident in the Blochlan Split. The ramped Cooper's blocked off because of that wreck. You'll need a couple of extra minutes out of Evendale. Everything else on the highways. I'm pretty good, good shape, even getting through some fog on two seventy five through Anderson Township Chuck ingram Mon fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Sex thirty two fifty five airc Detalk Station five one, three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talks. I just saw there was an article over in Newsmax. It's springing off of Danesha's comments about the COVID vaccine, apparently the number of children vaccinated in the United States has dropped. It still sounds like a small percentage, but it's basically the number of children unvaccinated has increased rather dramatically. Sheriff Kids exempted from vaccine requirements throws to three point three percent, up from three percent the year before. Exemptions are allowed in certain circumstances, like religious exemptions or medical exemptions, but United States and territories require children attending childcare centers and schools devaccinated against a number of diseases measles, monthfolio, tetanus, will be cough in, chicken pox. All states they'll allow for exemption for children with medical conditions preventing them from receiving certain virus, and most also permit exemptions for religious or non medical reasons. That's the area where the number of people requesting exemptions has increased. In the post COVID world, people are becoming more skeptical because of all the information and in some cases misinformation that's been floating around around that. Let us see here local stories in terms of the strike which is going to impact our region. Wcpo's Shondalaney as talking to Janet Harris. She's an economist with Northern Kentucky University's Hail College business, so it doesn't matter where people live in Extended strikes, she said, will impact us in multiple ways. Quote, you care about because fifty percent of the imports and exports from the United States go in and out of those sixteen ports from Maine to Texas, she said, even though inflation is cooled significantly, well, there's this significant risk of price hikes if ships are left out. To see her companies need to shift shipping roots still open to West coast coast ports, pointing it out in very succinct statement, it will lead to inflation again.
Speaker 1: And again.
Speaker 3: Duber's Mark Duber, owner of one of the automobile repair places over on the West Side. He pointed out prior shortages caused by the post pandemic pandemic backlog. He said, yeah, I'd be lying if I say we didn't have cars to say here stay here for three, four, five, six months waiting on a part that we couldn't get.
Speaker 1: Not his fault supply chain issues.
Speaker 3: The economist Hara said that a severity of shortages and prices the price sykes will depend on how long, of course, the workers remains on strike. Said if they go back next week, it could take as long as a month to get everything back in place again. It accelerates very quickly the backlog, so we will not escape the wrath of the longshore workers strike six thirty five. Right now, if you if I have k se de talk station and she hated it. When you have problems with your air conditioner when it's really hot out, and the same thing with the heater in the winter time, the furnace, that's why he needs Zimmer. Zimmer Heating and Air Conditions been around more than seventy five years. This is a third generation operation. They are proud of what they do, taking great care of their customers. Great customer service. You can count on that at Zimmer, and they'll keep you safe and of course comfortable. Came frozen tunder conditions or boiling heat conditions and as to the latter, yes, I'm going to recommend you get in touch with Zimmer. Most notably if you need a new air conditioning unit or you're trying to service yours and you get the bad news.
Speaker 1: They'll be honest with you.
Speaker 3: If your air conditioning unit's belly up, or it'll cost more to fix it then replace it. So if you're replacing it, take advantage of the cool Carrier Comfort rebate and save up the twenty one hundred dollars by working with my friends at Zimmer. So massive savings on a wonderful unit. The invented air conditioning carrier did so you can count confidently purchase one of those to replace your old, burned out unit. Twenty four hour day, seventy a week emergency service is available for my friends at Zimmer, So find out more online and schedule your appointment right there, Go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: I'm Carrie Champion and this is.
Speaker 3: Sunny day today highest seventy eight clear skies over night fifty six sonny again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I have eighty overnight clear and fifty seven and sunny Saturday with.
Speaker 3: Is seventy nine fifty one degrees right now fift above krcity talk station Time for traffic update check.
Speaker 1: From the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: As the only Level one trauma center in the region, u SEE Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er choose U see health when you need expert care.
Speaker 1: Cruis are working with a couple of accidents now.
Speaker 6: In addition to the Rex southbound seventy five right hand side and the Ram to Cooper blocked off, there's an accident easbound Chose seventy five. That's at mostellar. They're on the left shoulder. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six nine and going to a six forty here if if you have kersee talk station. They very Happy Friday Eve to you. Looking forward to the return of Orlando. Sounds out at the top of the air, news crushed Greg lands and that debate. I'm looking forward to that. I'm gonna go to the phones right now before we move on to another topic. Maybe Mary, Welcome to the show. Happy Friday Eve to you.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Brian.
Speaker 10: It was nice scene yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful seeing you too, Mary.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hey, yeah, I'm looking forward to what or to hear in Orlando.
Speaker 12: We watched that debate.
Speaker 9: That was awesome.
Speaker 10: Greg Lammer's landsman looked what I mean, it was just incredible, all of his you know comments underneath it, the you know, the microphone when Orlando was talking like just so unprofessionally, look like an idiot. But what I really wanted to talk about is like, we're watching what's happening to all the people in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee. It's just horrific and actually heartbreaking. But you know, from a analytical perspective, they still have to vote and the elections coming up for those people and no right and so it's like, you know, you think about it, you don't. I mean, that's the least of their worries. I understand that, but I think also they've got to vote. That's a you know, a big thing.
Speaker 9: That for that area.
Speaker 10: They've got local races, but they've really got national with big implications.
Speaker 12: And so you know, they have to do whatever they've got to do down there.
Speaker 10: But I'm just going to encourage you, if you can hear me, you really need to make a plan to vote and vote early. I think back to September eleventh in two thousand and one. I still lived in the city of Cincinnati before I escape, and we had a primary that day in the city of Cincinnati. Now we didn't get attacked by terrorists, but the country did, and everybody was like devastated in the city of New York. They actually had a primary that day, and so things can happen, and things will happen. So I'm begging people to think, get outside the box. Stop thinking about like, oh I love in and seeing all my people. First of all, those people are going to be so jogged on Busney election day. You're not going to be able to go in there and talk to them and combits about them because they're.
Speaker 12: Going to be overwhelmed with a voters.
Speaker 4: So don't be that.
Speaker 10: Go bring them a pizza at lunchtime if you want to go see them, But go vote, and go vote early.
Speaker 1: Mary, you make a great point. The future is unwritten.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, exercise your rights now because tomorrow is another day and we got a problem. We have maybe a big problem on our hands. And I appreciate you bringing that up because then I have a nice springboard to spring off of it. Or it provided a nice springboard to me to make a well to let folks know if they didn't see it themselves. An apartment of Homeland Security's office. And thanks again Mary for the call. It was great seeing you yesterday. Hope you had an enjoyable time, as at least enjoyable as I did. The Department of Homeland Securities Office of Intelligence and Analysis issued it's twenty twenty five Homeland Threat Assessment this week. The same in the United States, facing threats such as physical and cyber attacks to its critical infrastructure, terrorism also through in climate change, of course they did. And threats to the twenty twenty four election. Hmmm, if your vote is already in and recorded, if there is a subsequent threat to the twenty twenty four election, or is the problem with your polling plays, your vot's already been tabulated anyhow, court to the report, the twenty twenty four election cycle will be an attractive target for many adversaries. Some domestic violent extremists likely view a wide range of targets indirectly and directly associated with elections as viable targets for violence, with the intenements stealing fear among voters, candidates, and election workers, as well as disrupting election processes leading up to and after the November election.
Speaker 1: Now, great.
Speaker 3: Foreign animistic threat actors maintain aspirational interest in radiological and nuclear attack that these attacks remain unlikely, Thankfully, at least if their assessment is accurate. They didn't mention which foreign actors they were that might be responsible for pursuing the chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear threats. One anonymous Department Homeland Security officials speaking with The Hill, which is where I got this. We are aware, of course, aware that the October seventh anniversary may add even more fuel to an already challenging and heightened threat environment.
Speaker 1: Gee.
Speaker 3: I wonder if the situation unfolding between Iran and Israel has anything to do with it, or Hesbala and Gaza. The presence of pro terrorist organizations infiltrating our nation's campuses well funded, they are. They're an angry lot too, if you've noticed. When it comes to the border this report twenty twenty five Homeland Threat Assessment Report, we expect illegal drugs smuggled into and sold into the United States will continue to kill more Americans than any other harmful security threat. However, the report did note while fiscal year twenty twenty four, year to date, overall migrant encounters at the US Mexico Board remain high compared to pre pandemic historical trends and the Trump administration, the numbers have declined. It's called closing the barn door after the cows run out in the field, isn't it. And we got twenty million. You think that's enough, fellas? Yeah, I go ahead and closed the door, at least symbolically. Do We'll just reduce the numbers in an effort to well, we'll make us look better before the campaign. But what about the twenty million people we let in and the six hundred and fifty thousand people with criminal records, including thirteen thousand murderers. Paying no attention that the mainstream media will not echo that figure in spite of the fact that it came from our own governance figures. Just lay low for a while and prompt the and keep propping up the idea that the numbers are down, Yeah, down from the insanity that we had about a moment in time ago. They also noted in the report that most of the migrants coming in of the US illegally are not from the Western hemisphere, so is now our border personnel encounter individuals from around the world from all parts of the world, include conflict zones and other areas where individuals may have links or can support ties to extremists or terrorist organizations that we have a long we have long standing concerns about. Ah, that's comforting. Well, you know, I hope we never have to say I told you so, And in many cases we already have to say I told you so. With all the crime, and I know crime is rampant generally speaking, and that much of the crime in the United States is criminal is well done by US citizens. But if you have an open border and you could have kept people out, knowing full well that countries like Venezuela were hemorrhaging the population and emptying their prisons out, you might want to have a few more controls at the border to prevent those folks from coming in because apparently a lot of them are criminal already, and a lot of them have already committed crimes here in the United States, including rapes of children and murder. So something really hits the van. I just want everybody remember who's responsible for this. Kamala Harris, Joe Biden six forty seven fifty five krc DE talk station. And of course they're puppet masters, but we never do particular note prid specifically who they are. We're just left to guess. USA Installation Premium fom an awesome thing to do for your home, for yourself comfort, all year long comfort without your HVAC system fighting an uphill battle at One of the added benefits of USA premium foam in your walls is your equipment will last longer. As think about the commercial presummer, the AC unit will last longer with the premium phone because it doesn't have to run as hard. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it. But USA's phone is designed to provide you with immediate noticeable comfort the day it's installed, and then every single month you're using your HVAC system, you will save money guaranteed savings from USA. I just opened my energy bill the other day.
Speaker 1: Holy cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gone up a lot and it's going to continue to go up. Duke's looking for a pay increase. So get yourself ahead of the curve. Get USA's foam in the exterior walls.
Speaker 1: Do you need it? Big question?
Speaker 3: That's why it's a free inspection on your insulation level and a free quote. If it can help you older homes, absolutely make the call. It's the right thing to do. Five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam. You're eligible for a twelve hundred dollars energy tax for it. They have financing options available to make it easily affordable for you. Three eight one three six two six three eight one Foam online, USA Insulation dot.
Speaker 1: Net fifty five car the talk station the Free I Heard Radio app ro zero Sunday seventy eight tonight clear of fifty six.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is sunny in eighty overnight clear in fifty seven sonny on Saturday high is seventy nine fifty one.
Speaker 1: Right now traffic time from the UC how Tramptic Center.
Speaker 6: As the only Level one trauma center in the region, u See Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the ER two's u See Health When you need expert care. Crews continue to work with the rerec southbound seventy five in walk on right sides, block traffic backs into Evandale. He's found two seventy five there's an accident left shoulder at Mastellar and now northbound seventy one right Lean's block well a wreck before Red Bank.
Speaker 1: Chuck ingram on fifty five KRSC the talk station six fifty one, Come.
Speaker 3: About six fifty two fifty five krcity talk station Happy Friday. Eve Denesh Orlando signs up over the top of the hour news of course, great, great debate with Greg Landsman. Did a hell of a job against Landsman, uh Donald and Neil Longshorman strike. He's Americans for Prosperity speaking about the strike and how it's going to affect us, Hamill kind and prosecute a list of powers to eight oh five and then Acramedia aviation expert Jay Rattliffe at a thirty real quick here Kyrson Massey was on the program here yesterday. I start going to encourage you to listen to the podcast of that. He didn't get a chance because he was been pestering Attorney General Merrick Garland and threatening consequences that they didn't do their damn job and handover the report on the FBI agents involved. In January sixth, Massey sent a letter along with ten other members of the House Judihiary Committee. He mentioned this the other day after testimony by the Department of Dog's Inspector General suggesting that the FBI had confidential human sources on the Capitol grounds that day, and as congress from Massey pointed out, these folks were involved with a lot of these so called protesters way in advance of January sixth Congress of Massey. Under the impression, as are many of my listeners, that the FBI was egging people on and check this out, Trump was on law, going on record yesterday, you know, blasting the Justice Department for well disobeying their own long held rule in favor of complete and total election interference. This after a special filing from special counsel Ax Smith's election case against them was unsealed right ahead of the election. With all these salacious allegations, allegations which include I love this. They say Donald Trump he lied to state officials, induced them to ignore true vote counts, manufactured fraudulent electoral votes, on and on and on and then and when all else had failed, the report states, on January sixth, twenty twenty one, Donald Trump directed an angry crowd of supporters to the United States Capital to obstruct the congressional certification.
Speaker 1: Oh Donald Trump did that? Huh?
Speaker 3: Show me where that quote is and what time and what moment did Donald Trump tell everybody to go attack the.
Speaker 1: Capital? He never did.
Speaker 3: Honestly, even if he did, it would be protected by the first Amendment, but we won't go down that road. But see, he says, they directed him. That's the point of tingress commers from Messy's letter and this inquiry into January sixth, because it may be that this was induced. In other words, these folks were basically victims of Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Speaker 1: In Trapman.
Speaker 3: They found people who probably could be egged on and manipulated, very angry or be cute pro always Trump, folks that may have been in the mind that the election was stolen. I know many of my listeners still believe it was stolen. In September twenty fifth hearing, Horwitz confirmed that his draft report would address these confidential human sources. Massey pressed him on evidence on the number of those sources that were on the Capitol grounds on January sixth. Our report will include information in that regard. I'm not in a position to say that, both because it's in draft form and we have not gone through the classification reviews, so I need to be careful.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: He wants to issue the report soon, but he doesn't think it's going to happen before the election. Oh no, we can't find out the truth before the election, now can we Massey's letter says if you were any of your support its associates, deputies, or agents within the Department act to delay or interfere with the release of this report, Congress will hold you accountable. That's going to happen down the road if, of course, Donald Trump gets elected, because Massey pointed out, if Harris gets elected, this report will disappear and never see the light of day. But he did get a bit of admission from Horowitz asked him about reimbursements of federal agents. Hey, did you reimburse federal agents for travel to get.
Speaker 1: To Washington, DC? On January sixth?
Speaker 3: Obviously going to and supporting Massey's position that these folks were involved with and were planning and help facilitate this ridiculous drunken fraternity party that they call overthrowing the government or an effort to overthrow the government. I have that, I have that information the report, Horowitz replied, and then pointing out he doesn't know if it's classified or not, so he can't answer directly. Massey follows up how many cchs's were reimbursed for travel for January. Horowitz replies, as I sit here, I don't recall the number, and if I did know it, I wouldn't be in a position to tell you that a tacit admission that at least some of those FBI agents were in fact reimbursed for travel to get to the January sixth.
Speaker 4: Rally.
Speaker 3: So to speak, Orlando sounds up next, donald'niel at seven thirty. Please stick around.
Speaker 1: Your campaign fitstop on the road to November. There's so much going on.
Speaker 4: I got to check in a few times a day.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS the talk station. This report Dy sponsored.
Speaker 3: Seven six fifty five kr CV talk station. Very happy Friday Eve to you and so please we'll welcome back to the fifty five Karrose Morning Show. Orlando Sonsa is running against Greg Landsman and the obvious choice, Orlando, Welcome back. Find him online at Orlando Sonza dot com. Get all the information which we'll talk about. You wipe the floor with Greg Lansman on that debate, Orlando. My wife and I were sitting there, We were cheering you on. We were so proud of you. He looked like a dizzy high school girl and sounded like one. Welcome back, my friend.
Speaker 9: Thanks Brian. Always glad to be on and I think I agree with you. I think that's two for two. We prosecuted the case against Greg Lansman, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Greg Lansman didn't prosecute a case on his own behalf. He just looked like a deer in the headlights. He had literally literally nothing to say in support of his own beliefs.
Speaker 9: It's crazy, that's right. And look, at the end of the day, right, Brian, this comes down to policy, It comes down to substance. You have an opportunity to defend your own record and why your policies that you've been advanced, you voted for on the House floor of US Congress, is best for the American people. In southwest Ohio, he had no answer to any of his policies when it affects our failing economy, our open southern border, our lack of just faith and confidence in government. And that's telling, and it's telling, especially when all you can say is, oh, no, that's a lie. Yeah lie, that's like, well, we'll prove it's a lie. In fact, the American people would really just appreciate if you said, that's exactly how I voted. Here's why it's the best interest in the American people, and what we saw last night from our opponent was exactly what people are tired of. They don't want politicians that say one thing and do the complete opposite. They want results, They want these problems fixed, and that's exactly what we're going to do when win this election.
Speaker 3: Well, and I apologize, Orlando, I can't remember the specific piece of legislation that you're referring to, but he kept saying, I didn't. No, I didn't, you lie, You lie, you lie. Say your signature's on it, you voted that way. What specific provision was it that you were referring to is for my listeners who didn't get to watch, and for idiots like me who couldn't recall specifically.
Speaker 1: I was just so.
Speaker 3: Amazed at how well you were doing any related about it. I lost focus of the underlying subject matter on that litt Orlando.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Look, it comes down to what we're seeing in the Middle East, and the conflict is just basically expanding across the region. We are approaching the one year anniversary of the terrible Hamas terrorist attacks on Israel, and when you look at what's just happened in the last forty eight to seventy two hours now of Iran firing rock five hundred rockets into Israel. Because now you've got Hesbela terrorists that are continuing to wreak havoc in the north of Israel through Lebanon. You got to ask the question, how are these terrorist groups of Hesbela and Hamas and the Huthis getting the resources, the armament, the money that they need in order to conduct these horrible attacks on innocent civilian life, whether it's Israeli, Lebanese, Palestinian, Well, it's from nation states like Iran who are held bent on destroying not just the peace and the infrastructure of the Middle East, destroying the nation of Israel.
Speaker 4: And how are they.
Speaker 9: Getting their money? Well, look, it was under this Biden administration that we gave American taxpayer dollars to the tune of three hundred billion dollars to Iran. Now you've got to ask yourself, how in the world did these terrorists organizations get it? Well, obviously one source could be Iran through American money that we sent. Well, listen, Greg Landsman had the opportunity as a US congressman for the first Congressional district to vote not once, but twice for an appropriations bill that would have stopped US taxpayer dollars from going to Iran. Literally, those bills explicitly called for that, and he votes no not once, but twice in a bipartisan bill at that both of those had Democratic support and Republicans reached across the out. Guess what Greg Lansman did not only just vote no, It was telling that he didn't even know what I was talking about. And this is a pattern, Brian, because just last week, right we checked the reports that for a comments and these are common sense bills we're talking about. They're not rocket science. US taxpayer dollars should not go to countries whose interests are adverse to US. Okay, here's another common sense bill where just last week there was a bill that was put on the House floor that would have held accountable illegal immigrants that committed domestic violence or sex crimes against women, to deport them. There are legal immigrants, they're committing these heinous crimes. They should be deported. Greg Lansman votes know on that bill. Okay, national news reports here are the list of Democrats that vote know on this common sense bill to hold illegal immigrant criminals accountable. And what does he do. He says, no, actually that was an accident. It was an error, and then submits a retraction to the recorders of the clerk. Of course that says, actually I meant to vote yes, and then calls me out for highlighting it and basically just retweeting that national news report of him voting no. That raises more questions than it gives answers. Do you even read the bills that come before you in Congress as you're representing the people in southwest Ohio? So it's no surprise to me he didn't know what I was talking about. Clearly he didn't know the bill that I was referring to last week when he said he voted an error. And this is a pattern, Brian, It's a pattern of just wrong leadership, failed leadership, a leadership that does not lead. Instead, it heard follows whatever the top of my party says, whatever Hakeem Jefferies tells me to do, I'm going to do instead of actually having a backbone and standing up for all of the constituents in Southwest Ohio.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know that reality comes on the heels of this Department of Homeland Security Intelligence Analysts Our twenty twenty five Homeland Threat Assessment talking about the serious, significant concerns over physical and cyber attacks to our critical infrastructure, among other concerns. And there's a quote in here I just wanted to read to you. Considering it involves the open border. We can blame Greg Landsman in part for that. Now, our border personnel encounter individuals from around the world, from all parts of the world, including conflict zones and other areas where individuals may have links or can support ties to extremists or terrorist organizations that we have long standing concerns about. That's the kind of people who might very well have come across the southern border, either because even after an encounter with an immigration customs official or as a known god away. We have about two million of those.
Speaker 9: Well, that's exactly right. And if it's the same report that I reference in the debate, it is it just highlights the problem with our open southern border. The fact that I think that report shows that over five hundred thousand illegal immigrants are convicted criminals, and that over twelve thousand of them are for homicides. I mean, that is just that's crazy to think that we have allowed this problem to continue to persist and persist, and again when you look for leadership that's actually going to solve the problem and not help create it or allow it to continue to perpetuate its policies offered by my opponent that actually do not solve the problem. He had the opportunity multiple times in Congress to not just renounce and hold accountable the administration for its failed border policies.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't do that.
Speaker 9: But when he had an opportunity to actually have again substantive policy to secure the southern border in May of twenty twenty three, he failed to do that. And he wants to highlight on the debate stage, and this is a talking point again of the left. We had a bipartisan bill. If Donald Trump called his rank and file and said, don't let it pass. That bill that he's talking about would have allowed the southern border to remain open and only closed it if our illegal immigrants reached the number of five thousand per day. Come on, Brian. That lacked all common sense. That's not a fix that continues to precipitate this problem. And the thing that I wanted to make it abundantly clear that night is that I am not only a product of legal immigration system. I'm going to be the biggest proponent for immigration in this country because I have lived it. I've lived the American dream. I know what it's like where you are born in another country, you come into the greatest country in the world, the United States of America, to pursue opportunity and advance your life and the life of your family through your own hard work and grit and work ethic. But there's a legal way to do it. And we've got to make sure that we certainly don't want to send a message out there that we don't want people to come in. We absolutely want you to come in, but we want you to do it the legal way, the way that's going to be best for you, best for your family, best for the American people. My dad, Brian, had to wait five years to be a naturalized citizen. He had to take a test, he had to raise his right hand, and he did it proudly. And what we're seeing right now across this country with over fifteen million legal immigrants, that's just stressing our economy. It's stressing our labor force. Are hard working American citizens that now are paying in some states for illegal immigrants healthcare, their right to get a driver's license. Now, Greg Lansman again the common sense bill that would have in short protection so that non citizens do not get the right to vote. He votes no for that as well. I mean, these are common sense policies that we just are desperate to see, especially now with all these problems and issues. We want to actually see leadership, substance policy. We will get it done when we win this election.
Speaker 3: Orlando sonsa dot com. Let's pause we'ing Orlando back when it get his thoughts. You're talking about stressing the economy, of course, exacerbated by a long Sharman strike and a hurricane in the flood damage. And I'm interested about his position. I think I know what it might be on Trump's tax cuts and whether they're going to remain more with Orlando sounds a real quick air though. Plump tight plumbing. It's always plumbing done right, kind of my friends of plumb tight for all residential plumbing need. You're in the best possible hands. They'll be on time. You can schedule emergency service twenty four hours day, seven days a week. And I like last time I called plump tit. I like to point this out because it made it so easy. I went online, scheduled my appointment was on a Sunday. They got back with me in like five minutes. I think they really were concerning maybe it was an emergency. It really wasn't, but they were there and they got it on time. They fixed my problem like they always have in the past. Customer service is always outstanding when you're working with plumb type plumbing, and the price is always right, fair and ethical and no service charge. They don't have to do that. Call plumb type plumbing. You get to meet the plumber. If you're dissatisfied for any reason whatsoever, then you can just send them on the way and they don't leave you a bill. A lot of other guys will do that just for showing up. Reach them at five one three seven two seven tight t t E five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three online They are a plus. The BBB love what they've done for me, and you will too. Plumbtight dot com.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station. If you missed our twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Quick Weather Sonny Today Highest seventy eight Clear ofver Night fifty six Sunday tomorrow eighty Cleariver night fifty seven sunny on Saturday high seventy nine fifty one Right now traffic time.
Speaker 1: From the UCF.
Speaker 6: Traffic Center as the only Bubble one trauma center in the region. You see how they is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er choose you see help when you need expert care.
Speaker 1: Crews continue to work.
Speaker 6: With an accident northbound seventy one, right lanes blocked off before you get to Redbank. The latest crash is southbound seventy five. They're in the center lane just after you got passed Union Center.
Speaker 1: All clear.
Speaker 6: He's two seventy five and mosteller. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station seven twenty one fifty five krc DE talk station. I strongly encourage you to go to Orlando sons at dot com. Help him out, get a yard sign, donate some money, and check out his impressive background. West Point Crowd probably served his country as an infantry officer and finance officer, got a master's degree in taxation, a law degree from Georgetown Law School. He was a CPA for Ernst and Young, went private practice, go found a local financial planning firm, helping young couples a chief financial security. He also became an assistant prosecutor here in Hamilton County and he did that up until the moment he was an appointed executive director of the Hamilton County Veteran Services Commission. And while at West Point he outkicked his coverage where he met his wife, another West Point grad. Yes, Orlando, I brought it up again, pivoting over.
Speaker 1: I was hoping for it, of course.
Speaker 3: Look, man, you know I can judge a man by the quality and caliber of the woman that he married and you.
Speaker 1: That's right. The truth that speaks volumes to you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, I know you're big on turning the economy around.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: We've got some wrinkle factors going on in here. Of course, the ports have shutdown, which you're going to have an inflationary pressure. We have the end of the Trump tax cuts, and I think I know where you might be on those. But obviously some real problems of course, with war breaking out of the Middle East as well, so a bunch of ripple effects over which you probably have no control. But what's your vision for the future. What's Orlando's signs? Are going to do to help write to this ship of our economy.
Speaker 9: Well, Bran, look it goes to all of those issues just talked about the economy, the Middle East, You've got to conflicts that are brewing across the country. This this strike that we're seeing in the ports. This comes back to leadership. If we simply just had leadership in the White House, we see a lot of these problems fixed, right, But instead we don't have that leadership. But that's for another day. I'm focused right now on taking back this congressional seat. And here's the thing. When it comes to the economy again, these are common sense solutions that my opponent has just not been for because instead he just wants to advance the agenda of his party. When we've got over thirty four trillion dollars in national debt, you do not take positions like my opponent did. And we highlighted this from the get go in the debate. Is when we face impending government shutdown last year, what did my opponent do. He sided with every member of his party signed a discharged position, a petition that said, let's raise the national debt, dealing with zero cuts and government spending, zero cuts, in government spending. How in the world are we going to fix this trillions and dollars of debt problem? If you're taking positions like that, no, we've got to cut government spending. And Mike Dartis, the moderator, was correct to follow up and say, well, how would you do that? Where would you start? Look, we don't need to do the homework. This is already a lot of this research and analysis has been done, and it's done every year. The Government Accountability Office, the Federal Government of Accountability, does a report every year that they give to Congress and they recommend a number of places that you can start in government where you have redundancy duplication in government spending. And the last report that was published just this past summer shows over one hundred and twelve recommendations that the GAO gave to Congress and said you could start here to the tunes of millions, if not billions of dollars. Now, I'm not going to agree with everything in that report, but you can at least start there, because it's clear that our federal government has identified where there's weaknesses in its spending. But also highlight here, Brian, is that it's the fraud, waste and abuse that we know as going on in federal government that we've got to hold people accountable, hold leadership accountable, and it starts at the top. That's how you fix this problem. Now, I'll let you follow up with the tax question because you know with that I can talk for hours on tax but I think you know where I stand on common sense tax policy.
Speaker 1: I think I do.
Speaker 3: And since we're out of time, we'll just leave it for another day. And you're always welcome here on the fifty five cars SCE Morning Show. And I know your background in it as a certified public accounting accountant will help as you view government spending because you have familiars, you're familiar with the process, and you know where corners can be cut. Orlando Sons is the man for the job. And just if you have not seen the debate, I'm sure it's out there somewhere Channel five.
Speaker 1: Thank them for doing it.
Speaker 3: You just again, wonderful job, or Orlando, obviously highlighting how much better you are going to be for the job. Vote Orlando Sons and help him out. Orlando Sons dot com. Take care of my friend. We'll talk again soon.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 9: Thanks Brian onward to Victory Brother.
Speaker 1: A Man Brother seven twenty six.
Speaker 3: We're gonna hear for Americans for Prosperity Donovan Neil about the long Shortman strike and how that might impact on islands. That'll be coming up next. After some very strong words for my friends that cover Sincy. Those folks are amazing at what they do. They know more about medical insurance and Medicare. I'm gonna emphasize Medicare again. I brought it up the other day. If you're getting ready for if you're getting close to Medicare years, you really need to have this chat with John and the team that cover Sincy. And it's not going to cost you anything that it's going to give you sound recommendations on how to plan for your future. It's your medical care at stake here, So Medicare another thing that you need to think about. But just for general policies of insurance medical insurance, you're probably paying too much. You think you're paying too much, You're right. There are different ways to get medical coverage and it can be less expensive less expensive to get better coverage, including dollar one coverage. When you're working with John and the team that cover Cincy. Than what you got right now, better for less. Let them do an analysis of your situation. They'll come up with the way they work with hundreds of insurance companies and thousands of policies, they know how to create a different environment for you and it will be much better. Does it cost you anything to consult with them? Absolutely not. Just let them look at what you got and come up with a better path. And the best thing I guess can happen is you know they don't They can't do anything. You're that you get peace of mind knowing that you're in the best possible way right now. So call them up, schedule the appointment and do it online or call them directly at five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two to two five five online. It's cover sincy dot com. There's a form on the page where you can fill it out and start this process. No obligation to do it. You'll be very happy if you do. That's Coversincy dot com. Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one to wether forecasts.
Speaker 3: Not a bad forecast, Sunny skies to day with the highest seventy eight clear and fifty six overnight eighty to high tomorrow with sunny skies fifty seven and clear overnight and on Saturday Sunday Day with the highest.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine fifty one. Right now traffic time Chuck England from the.
Speaker 6: Ju see im Tramphank Center right. It's the only Level one trauma center in the region. You See Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er.
Speaker 1: Choose U see help when you need expert care.
Speaker 6: Southbound seventy five, there's an accident above two seventy five. Right center lane and right shoulder be blocked off. Right now, Derek traffic backing up past Union Center. CRUs continue to work with the wreck. Northbound seventy one before Redbank, right lane blocked Chucking ra Month fifty five KRC, The talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty one fifty five Krcity talk Station. Happy Friday Eve, Hamilicuty prosecuting Melissa Powers out at the top of the Our new is another extraordinarily important racer and since in the in Hamilton County, we need to keep Melissa Powers as prosecutor, considering the alternative has zero experience in prosecutions. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show for Americans for Prosperity. Donovan O'Neal, always great having you on the program, Donovan, Brian, happy to be here. Well, let us talk about this long shortman strike. I think they've got the administration by the short and curly. To be quite candid with you, this is literally every single week, multiple billions of dollars of commerce that are being shut down at our ports, and I keep reading reports about a lot of produce comes in, like bananas was one of the number one things. It's going to be a problem. We consume more bananas than anybody in the world. It's the most the largest consumed fruit in the United States, and yet it doesn't have a very long shell for shipping life, Meaning these bananas are going to rot in the ports. That's just the tip of the iceberg, though, Donovan.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Well, wanted to talk about this a little bit because you know, I've done your show and our organization has been holding the Biden Harris administration accountable for all three and a half years of its disastrous policies, and this is just another example of where the Biden administration has sort of turned a blind eye and emboldened, you know, organized labor union bosses to you know, fleece the American people. And you know what crazier time to have this happen in about thirty days out from an election, going into the holiday season, where you've got the entire longshoreman's union in Bolden to shut down their operations and go on strike because they're not happy with their six figure paying jobs. It's outrageous. And you know, again, the Biden administration could fix this very easily by invoking Taft Hartley. But right now we've got longshoreman on strike.
Speaker 3: Well, and I understand Taft Hartly allows them to order the workers back to work. And at a principle, I don't know the libertarianomy doesn't like the idea that basically the government can force you to work. I'm troubled by that concept, honestly, Donovan. But that being said, the longshoreman union has already announced that. Oh yeah, go ahead and try it. You ever heard of a work slow down? Welcome to what you will see in the event you invoked half Hartly. You can't really get around that, can you, Donovan?
Speaker 12: No, you can, And I think I'm with you on the libertarian peace, and I think it's part of as we talked to some of our policy folks about this, you know, we need to we need just a comprehensive change to how you know, the federal government is involved in workers and worker freedom in this in this country right now, you know, with an administration with Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, it's it's the organized labor bosses have an outsized role at the bargaining table in that equation with employers and those investing in businesses, and so we need to rebalance these things. But what we can't do is allow these folks to cripple our economy. And that's what the union leader had said. He see, you know, the quote from him was, in today's world, I'll break you to the American people. You can't these are folks.
Speaker 9: This is a this is this is a guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 12: This is a union that is, you know, willing to sacrifice the American economy, uh, in order to achieve what they want, which is seventy seven percent increase in their in their base pay, a seventy seven percent raise. Brian, I don't know that's great, but it seems a little unrealist me.
Speaker 3: Well, their argument and I've read it and it has some appeal, is that, well, look out on the West Coast, those guys are making big forty grand more than us or whatever the figure is. I know, with overtime, many of these longshoremen are making a couple of hundred grand a year, which sounds pretty nice to me. But if you have that argument, I guess the coin. The other side of the coin on that is, though, well, for the vast majority of the West Coast, which is mostly made up of California, it's a hell of a lot more expensive to live there, so we have to pay them that much so they can afford to even have a place to live after the work days. Over most of the East Coast has areas that are in fact affordable, at least by comparison.
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, I think that's true, right, that there's definitely some differences in cost of living that just comes with the locale and demand. It's sort of how the market works. But I think here's another thing that you know, I think folks, as they begin to get connected to what this what's going on in our ports and some of the challenges we have with bringing goods in and out of our country, these aren't efficient operations either, and that's one of the things that the unions are fighting back against. The long shoremen are fighting back against. And really we need is we need to improve our efficiency automation to hear it, Yeah, bring a lot more automation, audition.
Speaker 1: Think about that, Donovan.
Speaker 3: They aren't thinking very far in front of their faces, because if they say we will not allow automation, we will continue old school. And as a matter of fact, we're going to bring back horses and buggies instead of using semi tractor trailers. No, but what makes us less competitive as a destination for shipping If we are not as efficient as places elsewhere, then that's where the jobs are going to go, and that's where the shipping is going to go, ultimately reducing the number of long shoremen needed in.
Speaker 1: Our country.
Speaker 12: Absolutely well. And it's not just longshoremen, right, it's it's looking downstream from that right. Just like the union boss says in this video that's been making its run on social media, car salesmen, mall workers, retail employees, construction workers, they're all dependent on the ability to get goods and service goods into our country just as much as manufacturers and producers of goods and in America are dependent upon ability to get those goods out of our country and export them. Right when President Trump talks about trade a lot. If we have inefficient ports that are bogged down and aren't able to run as twenty four to seven cycles the way the world operates now, we're not going to be able to get back to being that global leader in manufacturing. Here's so many of our elected officials talk about, and that's that's a bigger part of it, beyond just the immediate effect of a strike and what someone's getting paid in their job. It's thinking about the larger American economy and positioning us for success in the future.
Speaker 3: Don Renelle for Americans for prospering I want to pause, I could do break because we're out of time. I just have a couple of quick questions about messaging relative to this long Gherman strike and how the Trump administration is going to navigate where it stands on this. More with Donald and Neil from Americans for Prosperity seven thirty seven. Right now, quick word for Susette Low's camp. You're gonna love working with Susette Mortgages. Is her forte More than thirty five years in the mortgage business. Susette lows Camp with Cross Country Mortgage. Being with Cross Country means Suzette can help you regardless switch state you're in, even Puerto Ricans. My Puerto Rican listeners call her up. She can help you navigate challenges of involving mortgages and any area of mortgages, whether you want to get some money in equity out of your home because you got one already, or you're buying a home for the first time. Hell, I refer my daughter to Susette. You think I would steer my little pumpkin in the wrong direction. She was so happy that she took me up on the advice and got in touch with Susette. She and Arri kad financing lockdown in just a couple of days. It went just no bumps in the road, no hitches, just you know, call her up, but it's taken care of with no junk fees or application fees. She is the best person in terms of customer service. I love Suzette. She's just so sweet and you'll love working with her. So call her up any times. You'll get right back with you, even right now. Five one, three, three one three fifty one, seventy six, five one three three one three fifty one, seventy six Finder Online Center, an email go to Susette Center. Email to Suzette dot Lowscamp spelled l O s e KA MT Suzette dot lows Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station Well we started smap dor.
Speaker 3: Sunny skies today seventy eight or night clear in fifty six, Sunday tomorrow eighty over night fifty seven clear skies and sunny on Saturday going up to seventy nine fifty one.
Speaker 1: Now traffic.
Speaker 6: From the UCF Traffic Center is the only Level one trauma center in the region. U See Health is setting the national standard for emergency care with new additions to the er Choose u See Health when you need expert care. Southbound seventy five, A slow go between Tylersville and an accident just above two seventy five right hand side and now report of an accident with injuries near Union Center. Northbound seventy one break bike. It's approaching Red Bank thanks to an accident that has the right lane block Chuck Ingram N fifty five KRS DE Talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven one on a Friday Eve bright time was here with Donald and Neil for Americans for Prosperity, doing hard work here in the state of Ohio, most notably in support of Bernie Moreno, who we need to elect to get rid of shared Brown. But back to the strike now, Donald Trump has been very successful in a reaganesque way of you know, presenting a populous message to the people. He's won over the support maybe not of union membership, but a whole lot of union members are strong supporters of Trump. So how does he navigate this message? We got problems on the with the longshoreman. They obviously want a whole lot of money. Many of us might find it a ridiculous demand, but they won't even sit down to the table unless they get their seventy seven percent salary increase. And then come demands related to automation and other you know, sub sub points. But where is Trump on this and how does he delicately navigate this difficult challenge knowing we need these ports open, but not wanting to concede these perhaps ridiculous demands from the longshoremen.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, I think I think you know that's something that you know this this iteration of the Republican Party. President Trump, have you know, been an ear to the disaffected workers, many of them union workers, right labors, blue collar workers. And you tink bout eastern Ohio, southern Ohio manufacturing places where that for years right union bosses have closed up to Democrat progressive leaders and for it, brought their union workforce alongside them. And I think what you've found as workers have recognized that, hey, maybe the union, the union bosses don't always have my best interests or my values in mind when making those demands. And so I think we're, you know, with something We've seen that with President Trump. He is a willingness to talk to unions and sort of understands and be able to communicate well with with folks who, you know, come from a manufacturing, blue collar background where traditionally Republicans have struggled there. But but I think part of what we see in this right is is the symptom of the larger challenges that we've seen in the last three and a half years, where you have an executive agency that, rather than calling balls and strikes and making sure it's fair for everybody, is sort of putting an imbalance on the in the equation and putting putting union bosses in a in a stronger position rather than having an even playing fill, which is the idea behind all of this in the first place. So it's an it's an interesting thing to navigate.
Speaker 9: But I think the key here is that the.
Speaker 12: Longshoremen are you know, union boss is committed to crippling the American economy if he doesn't if if he doesn't get his demands met, and somebody's got to step in and get this thing brought back to reality.
Speaker 3: Well, fair enough and put your Americans for Prosperity afpaction dot Com had on and us quick update on how things are going for the door knocking for Bernie Marina here in the state of Ohio. I know you've been hard at work on that. You're hoping to reach a goal of a million doors knocked by the election. TikTok TikTok down of him, got about a month left.
Speaker 12: Hey, you're putting the pressure like my boss does. We're dial we are dialed in in focused. We've got every we're on. You know, we're out there knocking door seven days a week right now, every Saturday. We've got multiple launches happening across the state, and what we're finding. We're finding right now that we're less than a week out from people getting out to vote, voters are more dialed and than they've ever been. And the main thing we're hearing out there right is, you know, they there are folks who have been who have voted for Shared Brown in the past, because he's been one of those folks who has who has presented himself as somebody who's here for working Ohio in But what they've realized is that as we've talked about his thirty year record, we've talked about his cozy enough to folks like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and others in the progressive wing of the Democrat Party, he's not the person in DC that he presents himself as here in Ohio, and they're looking for another option. And that's what our job is is to help connect folks to Burning Loreno's positive vision for our country that's going to unleash prosperity, an opportunity, lower energy costs, secure our border, and get this country back to the common sense values that sounded upon it. So we're going to keep pounting those doors talking those voters and getting them connected, and we feel like we're in a good position. Burns up about two to four in recent polling, and we'll see how things go over the next five weeks.
Speaker 3: Good news on that and the polling data. And finally, are you taking any steps to recommend to the door the people you're knocking on doors to vote early or is that something you just kind of steering clear of.
Speaker 12: It's a key part of our messaging and that's probably one of the things that we'll be rolling out this weekend now that voting is right around the corner. Is we're going to ask those because here's the deal. There's a lot of psychology that goes into this, and one of the key things is that we're going to ask folks is after they tell us they are going to vote, we're going say what's your plan.
Speaker 4: To go vote?
Speaker 12: And what you find Sometimes the folks look at you like, wait, what do you mean with my friend to go vote right? Are you going to vote early? Are you going to go go vote early in person? Get absentee ballot application you received, have you returned it or have you put on your calendar circled and highlighted big red circle around it on your calendar November fifth, because you've got to make a plan. Too many folks are just going through their day to day lives and forget that you know they need to stop for about five to ten minutes go in and vote. It's as easy as that. Multiple ways do it, So we make sure to ask them if they have a plan and then sort of try to get them connected to the importance of just just make sure you've mentally gone through and have a checklist of how you're going to make a plan.
Speaker 3: To go out and vote, be cause you know, a hurricane may show up, or power outages, or there could be a grid attack or something that might prevent you from making into the polls. On polling day, you got some free time, head out to the Board of Elections. Take the whole family. That's what we did last year, Donovan. It worked out really well. Had a nice time to I spent some quality time with my kids who got to vote. It went you get in and out. I don't care how long the wine is. A board of Elections, it really moves quickly and I praise the Board of Elections for their efficiency, at least here in Hamilton. County, so get out and vote early. Donald' neil, thanks on behalf of all my listeners and me for doing all this hard work at AFP. I'll recommend my listeners help out if they can. Afpaction dot Com get involved. You two can help well Rescue America get the right guy for the job in that seat. Donald d'il, Until we talk again, best of health to you and everybody at AFP, you as well, Brian. Thanks brother, it's seven forty eight fifty five kr C DE talk station. Another call you really need to make is Fast and Pro Roofing. Have your roof inspected. I was talking to Eric yesterday. He went north of Dayton and then he had a Franklin appointment. I was like, why you're driving all over? I say, is Fastening Pro nationwide? He is chuckled now he does the roof inspection. He's a great guy. Well I hope he's great. I leak he's great. He's going out with my daughter now for years. But anyway, just one of the great roofers at Fast and Pro. He's been in the business since I think he was in high school. But you get a great roof for coming out to inspect the roof. It's an honest assessment. They will not lie to you, unlike so many other companies. I stress that all day long and never work with a door knocker. Do you know anything about somebody knocks on your door and tells you they want to go up on your roof. You know there could be insurance liability problems with that, like does that person work for a company that actually has insurance? Are they licensed and bonded?
Speaker 1: That kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You got to protect yourself from those fly by companies companies by working with a reputable, honest company that does superior work on your home. They've been around since nineteen ninety nine, a plus with the better business fere that's Fastened Proroofing, and I strongly encourage you to look online and check out the work they have done. It's gorgeous. I can I pull my driveway every day and I just reflect on how great my roof, my new gutters, gutter guards and the beautiful sighting is. That's Fastened pro Roofing, Fasten faste n fastenproroofing dot com. Again, it's a freak roof assessment and free quote if work needs to be done, if you need a new shingle roof replaced. They automatically upgrade you to the pro fifty years certainty landmark shingle, no cost to you upgrade five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Nine first forty forecast not bad sonny and seventy eight today clear over night, down to fifty six sonny again tomorrow with the high of eighty overnight fifty seven clear skies and sonny on Saturday as well, going up to seventy nine fifty three degrees.
Speaker 6: Right now, it's cyber traffic from the UCL Traffics Center. As the only Level one trauma center in the region. U See Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er Choose u See Health when you need expert care. Southbound seventy five crews are working with a couple of accidents one above Union Center left shoulder, one above two seventy five right shoulder over a twenty five minute delay from above Tylersville. Northbound seventy one right lanes block where the wreck before Red Bank chuck Ingramont if I had KRCD talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty three fifty five krc detalk station. That's real quick here since I sorry grab the wrong article, so I want to bring us up since I only have a couple minutes left in the segment before we get to Hamilton, Conny Frost, get a Melissa Powers, Vote Powers. I had the OHC folks on its Breast Cancer Awareness Month and talking about some statistics here, some bad news here, diagnoses have been on the uptick among women fifty and younger. American Cancer Society reporting on this breast cancer statistics. Mortality rate, though, has declined since nineteen eighty nine. This is great news in terms of breast cancer. The mortality rate has declined by forty four percent. The only problem is diagnosises of breast cancer have been rising one percent every year between twenty twelve and twenty twenty one, so significant increase in the percentage. Biggest spike seen among women younger than fifty that's averaging one point four percent per year increase, with Asian American and Pacific Islander women seeing a two point seven per year percent per year increase.
Speaker 1: So according to the.
Speaker 3: Scientists in cancer surveillance research, at the American Cancer Society. Although breast cancer death rate has declined forty percent thanks to advances in early detection and treatment, the continued to increase in breast cancer incidents may slow progress in the future. So I only bring that up just because it's something everybody needs to be aware of. Yeat me here, because I got cancer. I'm gonna have my biopsy done on Monday. You know, it was just absolutely fortuitous that I found out I had at But as the doctor from HC pointed out, regular breast exams, your annual mimographies, paying attention to changes in the brass like dimples and maybe discharge from the nipple of that kind of thing. Early detection is the key to survival. So it's wonderful, wonderful that the number of fatalities has decreased so significantly, and God bless those involving cancer researcher and you know, getting closer and closer to finding a cure. But the key obviously is early detection. So younger women, you of course definitely need to pay attention to this, and so just passing along that information for your knowledge and enlightenment. Knowledgeable, enlightened and an excellent prosecutor. We need to keep Melissa Powers in the job here in Hamilton County. She'll join the program after the news filled by iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliff at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stick around your campaign bit stop on the road to November helps me make an informed choice. This no groomer will recall it. Fifty five KRC The talk station Debate Debate BAC Services in a world of her right now Hurricane.
Speaker 9: New York City Mayor Eric Animalist fight every day yea These in Justice, fifty five KRS Talk.
Speaker 1: Station ATO five.
Speaker 3: Here at fifty five KRC Detalk Station, A very happy Friday Eve to you, Jay Ratliff at the bottom of the air. In the meantime, I'm always pleased to talk to Hamilton County Prosecutor. Let's keep her in that job. Melissa Powers, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Melissa Powers. It's always a pleasure speaking with you.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Brian. It's a pleasure to be here this morning well, and.
Speaker 3: I will strongly encourage people to engage in the exercise that I recently engaged in your website. Powersfoprosecutor dot com and there's a link that says meet Melissa, and it breaks down your background, your career, which is a long career in criminal justice. You started out in the prosecutor's office, you went in private practice. You're a judge, of course that's important. You're Hamilton County Prosecutor. And I'm always scratching the surface on this, but you have so much experience in this role and a demonstrably successful record in your role as Hamilton County Prosecutor, so we normally focus on you. You're a co pomplishments and your record. Let us pivot over and look at what Connie Pileage is and what she certainly is not, which is qualified for the job. Go to Connie Pillage dot com, look at Meet Connie Pillach and find me something in her background that qualifies her to be Hamilton County Prosecutor. Let us begin with the fact that she's never prosecuted a single case in her life.
Speaker 13: Melissa, You're absolutely right, Brian, qualifications do matter in this job is just so important. It impacts every person in Hamilton County, every neighborhood, and you just cannot take a chance on somebody that's never prosecuted, a case never prosecuted or even handled, a murder case, a case in juvenile court, an abuse, neglect or dependent child case. These are all cases that my office handles, that I have experienced in over thirty two years in handling these types of cases, and we have to make sure that we get it right this November.
Speaker 3: For election well, and something that might not mean a whole lot to someone who's never practiced law. Let us use me as an example. This is my eighteenth year in radio. I haven't set foot in the courtroom. I was a litigation attorney on the civil side, but haven't set foot in the courtroom for the last eighteen years. She hasn't been in a courtroom in nearly twenty years now. I wieve be the first person to admit on the civil litigation side, I've forgotten more than I think I knew about the rules of civil procedure. To start practicing law after so much time would be a bit of an uphill challenge, I'll admit it. I'm not planning on doing it, but you do tend to lose touch with what the law is now versus what it was the last time you were in a courtroom.
Speaker 1: Under in any capacity. In twenty years is a long time.
Speaker 3: I imagine criminal law as well as the rules of criminal procedure have changed a little bit in that period of time.
Speaker 13: Melissa Powers, You're absolutely right, Brian. She has not been inside of a courtroom handling a criminal pase in over twenty years, and so much has changed. If you think back in your own personal life, just look at yourself on that we're using. How different the types of bones in twenty years, the technology that most of our cases now have come with, gigabytes of technology software, the GPS, downloading, bodycam war and cameras. I mean, it is just an immense amount of information that's just on the evidence side. But then you look at all the rule changes and the case wall changes. She's the date on any of this. She has not been practicing, she's not current. And when you try a murder case, you've got one shot at handling it properly. And if you make the mistake, the responsibility as a prosecutor, you're letting that person who when there is overwhelming guilt, to go free because you made a mistake. And we just can't afford to have that happen here. And if you think also, if you had to and to relate this to another area, if you need to open heart surgery, would you go to a surgeon that has performed a surgeery in over twenty years? I mean, can you imagine. I mean, that's what we're dealing with here. The stakes are so high and the voters and your listeners, we need to get it right.
Speaker 3: Well, in the final explanation point on her lack of qualification, she has never supervisor running office of any size during her entire career.
Speaker 13: You're absolutely right, and this is like a large law firm that I'm managing and I've been doing it successfully for the past twenty months since I became the prosecutor, and then when I was in juvenile court, I was the administrative judge. We had three hundred employees and a multimillion dollar budget that I had to balance at the same time. So I have a proven track record. I am so qualified for this job. There has never been a prosecutor with my qualifications where they have experienced and from every aspect from defense work, civil work, criminal law, and then also being a judge.
Speaker 3: Well, let's pivot over to her position on justice generally speaking, because my understanding is that in her record reflects that she has cited on the with the criminals and against the victims of crime. So for example, voting against funding for programs that would support victims of sexual abuse.
Speaker 13: She was a state red for a number of years, not I think it was six years. I'm not sure exactly. They have lot for a period of time. And this is what she's voting for, and she has shown who she is that she repeatedly sides with criminals and against victims of crime. And my job, in my career, I've been fighting for the voice of victims throughout my entire career and this job again more than ever. You are the voice for victims. You're bringing accountability, you're bringing justice. You want victims of crime, don't care if you're a Republican or a Democrat. They want red resolution and what we have here, and especially on victims of sexual abuse. I mean, these are the ones that need the most attention, these types of cases, because this is the one this type of perpetrator out in the community causes the greatest harm along with other violent criminals.
Speaker 3: Well, is it also not true or is it true that as state representative Connie Pillage voted against legislation that would have increased penalties for sex traffickers. That's become a real plague on our society. With the southern border Opeen, we found these organized networks of sex traffickers and they're quite often exploiting children, which just brings bile up into.
Speaker 1: The back of my throat.
Speaker 13: You're absolutely right. And she has voted against legislation that would have increased the penalties for sex traffickers, and these you can't get a high nut penalty or strong nut penalty in my opinion, against anybody that exploits children, women, that hurts people, that is constantly as a predator in our community, and we want those people off the streets and behind bars for as long as possible.
Speaker 3: Well, And was she against school resource officers and as police officers that you try to, you know, create better relationships between schools and the police department as well as you know, are there on site in the event something crazy goes down like an active shooter.
Speaker 13: You're absolutely right. And she was a state rep. She voted against legislation that would have allowed more officers to be in schools as resource officers to protect our children against mass shootings. But you know, you have to think that's pretty much a radical view of the progressive is that they don't want to militarize schools, but we do want our schools and our children to be protected. We do want to make these hard targets so that it is in the event and to prevent these types of tragedies.
Speaker 3: Well, and just the whole idea that I just find offense with that narrative militarizing schools. Now, actually that should be assigned. That gives you comfort. A student who is concerned shouldn't look at a police officer and have this built in reaction and oh my god, that's a terrible person. That's the kind of propaganda and brainwashing the left instills in our children to make them have that reaction, when, of course, a child's better reaction will be thank god, there's a police officer close by. I don't have to worry about a bad guy showing up and killing me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, absolutely right. I mean that's the way they view police officers, law enforcement. And it just shows her transparency. I think her positions that she's taken as a state rep and how she plans to run the office. I just want to make sure that our voters understand you have a clear choice here this November. We want to make sure that we are doing everything possible to keep every person, every neighborhood save. No one should fear walking down the street, going to a mall, a grocery store, a sporting event. I mean, we're having so much trouble with guns, where people are bringing guns to these places and hurting and shooting other people. We want to make sure that we are voting for safety. And I think I'm the best qualified and the most qualified. I am the only choice that every citizen in every voter in the county she'd be making. This is not about politics, this vote. This vote is about your safety, your family safety. It should not matter if I'm a republic if you're a Republican, a Democrat, or an independent. You should be voting for safety and for the future of our county. We know what happens around the country when we see somebody that's unqualified in the position of a prosecutor or somebody that has a soft on crime view, and we see that she has both. She's not qualified. She didn't even maintain her law license. She said, such a little interest and being a lawyer that she didn't even maintain her law license, had to re enact it when she was co chair of the Democratic Party and decided that since they couldn't find anyone to run against me, she would throw her hat in the ring on this race. This is not a position that she's looking that she wants to do. I have a passion. I have served our community in this capacity. I have a passionate a lot for our county, and I want to make sure that the future of our county is not just next week. It's for future generations to come.
Speaker 3: It's whether you're tough on crime or not. Most of the Powers tough on crime. Countie Pillage, big question mark and a suggestion that she's not. I put you to the test, Connie Pillage dot com versus Powers for Prosecutor dot com. Go ahead and meet both of them. You compare the records. I don't think anyone could possibly come away unless they were so politically biased for Democrats versus Republicans, which has nothing to do with this race. Really it's everything about crime. But go ahead and compare the records. You'll will also conclude Melissa Powers needs to stay in the job. So Powers for prosecutor versus Connie Pillage dot com. Check it out for yourself and make an informed decision. Hamil County Prosecuting Melissa Powers. Thank you for protecting and serving our community in such a great capacity. We will hopefully keep you in that capacity and vote early for you as we fast approach November.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Brian. It's a private prep pleasure and a privilege to be here this morning to speak to everyone.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It is mine as well to have you on eight sixteen at fifty five kr CD talk station Jay Rattlift coming up at the bottom of the hour. We'll have a little time for calls. If you have a comment you want to chime in, feel free five one, three, seven, four, nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back after the break.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC for more information about content A twenty here fifty five KRCD talk station, Happy Thursday. Thanks again, everything made the listener lunch yesterday. Outstanding time and safe travels Mississippi. James and wife. They're heading back down to Mississippi. I saw him yesterday. Listen to lunch. He's made the last several of them. Really nice guy. Anyway, let us see here a little fact checking being done on the heels of the vice presidential debate where JD. Vance was being called out loft and right ver wait wait wait, wait, all right, but how about the story with housing immigration related housing costs? You know, vamsplained Kamala Harris border policies for, in his words, allowing twenty five million illegal aliens into the US during her tenure in the Biden Harris administration. He claimed the surge of migrants has contributed to higher housing prices. Competing with Americans for scarce homes is one of the most significant drivers of home prices in the country, he said. It's why we have massive increases in home prices that have happened right alongside massive increases in illegal aliens alien populations under Kamala Harris's leadership. Moderator pok Advance, Well, Senator, on that point, I'd like for you to clarify that there are many contributing factors to high housing costs. What evidence do you have that migrants are part of this problem? Said, Oh, there's studies out there. Federal Reserve studies I happy to give you after the debate, because I don't have it in my hand.
Speaker 1: After the debate, he.
Speaker 3: Did pointed out to Michelle Bowman to the Federal Reserve Board of Governor's quote, given the current low inventory of affordable housing, the inflow of new immigrants to some geographic areas could result in upward pressures on rents. He also appointed two studies supporting his clan, first from the Journal of Housing Economics from back in twenty seventeen. They found, back then before the massive influx, that immigration inflows into a particular metropolitan statistical area is associated with increase in rents and with housing prices in that area, while also driving up rents and prices and neighboring statistical areas. Day and a July reports from the Congressional Budget Office, which said, in the CBO's words, research literature has generally found that increases in immigration raise state and local government spending, particularly on education, healthcare, and housing, more than their revenues.
Speaker 1: That's not all.
Speaker 3: After the debate, Cato's Institute issued a statement relating to this fact, published a piece titled JD Vance is correct. Immigration increases housing prices and that's okay. According to the Cato Institute, the intersection of supply demand determines housing prices, like all prices, When housing supply curves are upwards loping, increased demand from immigrants will increase housing prizes. Immigrants are people who want roofs over their head, after all. Bringing the discussion back to Springfield, Ohio, this report rights where advance started. Housing prices have increased as more Haitian migrants have moved in. According to REDFN, the median sell price of a single family home sold there increase from seventy eight five hundred dollars in August twenty nineteen to one hundred and fifty eight thousand dollars in August twenty four a one hundred and one percent increase in nominal terms. Now, for those who say, well, COVID, COVID, COVID change the housing market, you're right, but the nationwide increase was forty six percent of the Catos Institute. That has made renters and first time home buyers worse off in Springfield and homeowners who are mostly native born better off. Why because they already have a house and the amount of money it's worth has increase, so to their economic advantage, but to the disadvantage of some young person in the Springfield area who might want to acquire a home. Finally, there was a House Oversight committee hearing the Center for Immigration Studies director of research, a guy named Stephen Camarata. His analysis said, quote, a five percentage point increase in recent immigrant sheriff Metro's areas population is associated with a twelve percent increase in the average US born household's rent relative to their income. So jd Vance had it right. I mean, let's face it. Facts, you have a certain number of homes in an given environment, you have twenty million new people adding to the three hundred and forty plus or mind is folks that live there already obviously supplying to man, it's going to be impacted. Eight twenty five right now, the man, the myth, the legend is. I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratlo coming up next. We'll have some fun with Jay, as we always do, at least I hope, so I love these these segments we do.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one to one. The forecast.
Speaker 3: We have a sunny day to day highest seventy eight clear of a night fifty six, another sunny day tomorrow, I have eighty another clear night fifty seven, and another sunny day Saturday for the highest seventy nine fifty two degrees. Right now, let's hear about traffic conditions from chuck.
Speaker 6: Ingram from the UCUP Transit Center. As the only Level one trauma center in the region. You see Health is setting the national standard for emergency care and preparedness with new additions to the er junos.
Speaker 1: You see Health when you need expert care.
Speaker 6: Southbound seventy five continues off and on slow Tyler's Field A two seventy five with the wreck just above two seventy five on the right shoulder right lane remains block. Northbound seventy one with a wreck before a red bank that traffick backs close to Smith Edwards, Chucking, Vermont fifty five krc The talk station.
Speaker 3: Hey twenty nine fifty five KRCD Talk station. Happy Thursday Friday. E made even extra happy every week because this time we get iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay rat Up on the program talking aviation issues and often the stock market issues. To welcome back, Ja, I always love having you on the show, my.
Speaker 4: Friend, Good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Well, there's no details on this, and I found this I was going through preparing for the show this morning. And anytime I see an aviation article on of well unusual one anyway, I always printed out to talk to you about it. There was there was speaking of unusual described as an unusual odor.
Speaker 1: You saw this one too.
Speaker 3: The quantest flight left Sydney, Australia on Wednesday and expected to head on over to Wellington, New Zealand. Apparently I had to turn around because well, an unusual odor was on the plane. I guess one flight attendant fell ill as a consequence. But that's about all we know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we've had situations before. Where has there been.
Speaker 8: Shall we describe unusual odors that might have might be coming into the aircraft. It might be from a mechanical situation that's feeding something into the cockpit air that is causing some discomfort and in some cases worse than that. Sometimes it can come from other sources that you are more unpleasant, but they don't tend to have that impact. Would be like a laboratory that's having some issues. But yeah, and they're going to err on the side of caution each time because when they start having that take place, you're worried about other passengers. But again, and I hate to always have to say this, but you know what, from a legal standpoint, when they're made aware of something that could be a potential problem, you are then measured by your response to that situation that you know could be an issue for your passengers. How did you respond, you were where something was going on, what did you do next? And you know that's one of the other reasons that from the law side of things, you want to do everything you can to show that you are responding to the event as it's taking place. And that's why they air on the side of caution and normally try to get that aircraft on the ground as soon as they can to make sure that whoever's been impacted can be treated, and also to make sure that they can remove the passengers from the cabin before anybody else starts to show any sort of reaction to the conditions.
Speaker 3: Well, fair enough, that's just yeah. We've had other articles involving odors where we can trace it directly to the source, pretty comical and yet embarrassing for some. But since the odor was it was not identified as thought.
Speaker 1: It was rather weird. But that is not to tell people.
Speaker 4: Bran.
Speaker 8: I've had to tell people over the years at the gate area that they couldn't fly because they smelled like they hadn't taken.
Speaker 4: A bath in three years.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's a delicate conversation, I can that's what That's what my agents call me, Jay.
Speaker 4: We need you out the gate here. And they go, okay, what's going on now?
Speaker 8: You know, you'll pull them off to the side and you and you, just as delicately as you can explain that you know. And I always used to say, you know, these seats are smaller than they've ever been. It's so unfair, and you're on top of everybody, and you know this and that, And unfortunately, when you're in that kind of environment, some of the odors that you know that are given off sometimes in affect other passengers. And it's not an easy one to have because like telling somebody they're too big to fit into a single seat and they need to buy two.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but you see.
Speaker 3: Demonstrably you can prove it by trying to fit them into single seat.
Speaker 8: But some people that maybe have a body yoder that they are have grown accustomed to over the days weeks months. They don't smell anything. But you know, it's like pigpin on Charlie Brown. Everybody goes flying, you know, get out of the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right's like visuals.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, no, no, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, we have laser strikes. This is this is when some idiot has a laser pointer and he's pointing it at the cockpit of an airplane is flying by.
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that what we're talking about in the story?
Speaker 10: It is?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 8: And a lot of people are thinking, come on, Jay, what are they even that powerful?
Speaker 4: Yes? They are.
Speaker 8: Yes, they almost look like a lightsaber. And I have no clue because I don't think this way, Thank god, I don't think this way. Why anybody in their backyard grilling that hamburgers late at night sees an airplane flying over one you know, I wonder if I could actually point this laser up there and kind of paint this aircraft as it flies over. Well, the problem is that when that laser hits the ceiling of the cockpit, there's such a bright light that immediately is thrown into the face of the flight crew. They are momentarily distractive. Now keep in mind they'ret a critical time of flight. They're on normally on takeoff or landing. Most time landing is they're coming in low and the last thing you want to do is distract the pilots. Now, we've had some pilots that have actually incurred eye damage because of this, Some have been forced to stop flying because of it. And I think from what I remember from that report Brian in Boston, this was we've had more than eight thousand of these this year.
Speaker 1: Eight thousand.
Speaker 4: Yes. Now here's the issue.
Speaker 8: If you and I are flying, we get blasted with one of these things, we notify air traffic control, who tries to tell us, as we're flying three hundred and eleven knots or something, where did it come from?
Speaker 4: When you're looking out the window in the back, you can't.
Speaker 8: I mean your long pass where it right? And all you can do at that point is to give the law enforcement people an approximate location. And they hardly ever catch these people unless somebody on the ground notices it and calls it nine to one one to report it. And thank you for everyone who does. But these idiots, I don't think they understand, at least I hope they don't. That they're placing the lives of everybody on that aircraft at risk when they do that kind of crap, and the idea that it continues and continues and continues, and some of these numbers have escalated big time over the years. I mean, we've got to catch them so we can start making examples out of people, because I mean, throw them in jail, do something that sends the message that this kind of activity is absolutely well dangerous in your endangerable lives of many people, and it's.
Speaker 1: Totally unacceptable, unacceptable.
Speaker 3: I would also say extraordinarily anxiety inducing, because that laser might just not be some punk idiot on the ground trying to have fun, but it may be very well be attacked to a high powered rifle or some other form of rocket launcher or something that's got a laser focus on it. I mean, that would be the first thing that went through my mind. I'm target I'm being targeted.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and some surface air missiles on its way. It's a concern and it always has been. In fact, prior to the attacks to nine to eleven, that was our concern that surface air missiles were going to be used against commercial aviation because sadly getting easier needs and easier to acquire that kind of technology.
Speaker 4: And that was way back then. Certainly the case now and the aviation.
Speaker 8: Industry is you and I have talked about for such a long time, Brian is always a target for terrorists because the airline industry is an integral part of our nation's economy, and when you slow or stop the movement of the passenger's cargo may on all the things within the airline industry and the twenty six thousand flight today commercially or so that we have it really can have an adverse impact on our economy. So that's one of the reasons because A gets a lot of press coverage and b it impacts our nation's economy. Why aviation has been and continua will be target, whether it be airports or aircraft.
Speaker 3: And with that recent advisory about the likelihood of a terror episode increase soon as is all frightening stuff, Jay right left, let's possible bring it back talking about things getting weird on a call with Delta Airlines plus the real id act and how that could be delayed more with.
Speaker 5: Jay rightlift back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: President still keeps in the system. Jay right left.
Speaker 3: I heard be the adyasn expert pivoting over to Delta Airlines. What got weird in your word over Delta Airlines today?
Speaker 8: Well, there was a passenger, a man that had a problem with his itinerary. A problem came up. He his wife and the small baby are traveling, so he calls Delta reservations and of course it takes a while to get through. Once the call went through, he noticed that the future of his travel plans was in the hands of his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Ooops.
Speaker 8: Uh oh, yes, now you can try to disguise your voice, but the problem is they've got all your information on the other side. Well, they pull up the reservation, so the guy really doesn't know how it's.
Speaker 4: Going to go.
Speaker 8: And then the woman on the other end says, so flying first class with the wife and baby, huh pretty nice? So I mean apparently from that point it went downhill fast. So he was asked later if he gave the agent a five star rating on the survey. He said no, he did not, But Brian, what are the chants? And of course his wife's sitting right next to him during this awkward call, wondering what the world's going on. But what's the odds of calling somewhere and your ex girlfriend, which apparently may not have ended on the best of terms, answers the phone, and she's the one that's gonna try to save the day for you.
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 3: I'm just busily going back going over my past relationships and trying to remember whether I broke up with them or they broke.
Speaker 9: Up with me.
Speaker 8: So I'm thinking, Okay, guy's got a baby. How recent was this girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Well that's another good question, Jack, I don't want to think that way, but you know, it's twenty twenty four. No one would be surprised. No one would be surprised.
Speaker 8: Oh good, well they would be in some cases, and I'm glad they would be if it were your eye.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we don't know about this guy.
Speaker 3: That is true, all right? Well, the real ID Act. Remind my listeners what that is and why it may be delayed again and what that might what the implications behind that might be.
Speaker 1: Jane.
Speaker 4: The attacks of nine to eleven take place two thousand and five.
Speaker 8: Congress says we've got to have a way that the TSA can better identify any fake IDs people are trying to use to travel. So we're going to have the states have a consistent, uniform looking driver's license that will be TSA approved, and everybody has until two thousand and eight.
Speaker 4: To get it implemented all the states.
Speaker 8: Well, two thousand and eight approaches and guess what not, everybody's got their homework turned in. So I had to delay it three more years, and then they delay it five more years, and then we have the pandemic which caused them delay it three more years, and now may have twenty twenty five. This you have to have your homework turned in stage by the May of next year. But now the TSA is saying, I think we're going to need to push it back to twenty twenty seven. Every Brian, it's what you act like. It has to do with aviation security or something. You sound alarmed. What's the big deal, right?
Speaker 4: I mean, it just it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: I don't understand why you can't say this is the deadline everybody. Now, if you didn't have it, if you still had an active passport, you could use that. There's fourteen I think different acceptable forms of identification on the TSA website. And if you fly somewhere and you lose your ID, don't panic. Get to the airport early. And there are ways that the TSA can verify that we are who we say we are. They even use social media. There's a lot of things that they'll use. You'll have to go through some extra screening, get ready for that enhanced pat down. But the point is there's ways to work. The TSA is easy to work with in a lot of ways as long as you give them advanced notice. But the problem with this real id act is it's almost going to be twenty years after it was the deadline. But is that a government situation or what? It just it blows my mind because I'm thinking this is a security related issue and we're okay, well a twenty year delay over when it's just well nineteen excuse me, don't send me an email.
Speaker 4: I get my math. But the point is it's almost two decades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is mind blowing day. I mean, the idea inefficiency of government never ceases to amaze me. But that and I guess the other component of it is, you know, if you're talking about the reliability of any given piece of identification, technology has changed so much that manufacturing a genuine in all thing way shapes and forms complete with hologram. Fake ID is possible, and it's currently being done. A lot of people get in touch with our partners over in China and have you know young people who looking for a fake ID can have those made and sent home to your front door.
Speaker 4: And I'm told I've never seen them that they look identical.
Speaker 1: I've seen them they are look they look dead on jay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And here's the issue.
Speaker 8: You've got these TSA people that already are charged with so many different things, and you add that on top of the list. And you know, the airports are moving towards facial recognition. That's what they're hoping to use around the board. We're already testing it a lot of different markets. You'll see the facial recognition technology at airport ticket counters. It'll soon be at the checkpoints. And the thought is, you and I can walk up to a Delta counter. You know, our faces scan within three seconds they're starting the process checking our bags. We don't have to pull out our ID. We go to the TSA checkpoint. Instead of that, the facial recognition boom away you go, and even at the gate, the same sort of situation that allows us to then bord our airplane. The thought is to make it more seamless as we travel now, a lot of people that don't like government being too big, too intrusive, or saying I don't want that, and they're saying, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: You can opt out of all.
Speaker 8: Of that and get in a lane that is going to be dedicated for people that aren't comfortable with facial recognition. But facial recognition is already used all over the place. You ever gone to a World Series or an All Star game or the Super Bowl, I guarantee you it's all over the place.
Speaker 4: Guards to security. Ever been in a.
Speaker 8: Casino, There are so many things that are there that are already being implemented. Sometimes from a security standpoint, we may or may not be aware of it. Probably not so to me. I don't mind it at all, because if they can. They're also trying security where you walk down a corridor and you're screened by different machines as you walk through this hallway, and you only stop for screening if they've got a question. If not, you never break stride from the counter to the gate in a way you go. So they're trying all kinds of different avenues with advanced technology to try to make things easier and faster.
Speaker 4: For us as we travel. I love it.
Speaker 8: Everything they can do to make it safer, faster, more convenient. For the most part, I'm all for. I don't mind full body imaging scans. We need them because that detects powder and liquid explosives, where the magnetometers only used to give us metal if.
Speaker 4: It's scrapped to our bodies.
Speaker 8: So we're making the right kinds of advancements. Obviously not as fast as I would like, but the facial recognition technology, I'm all for.
Speaker 3: It understood and real quick. Here on interested time, I have to ask you this, though all types of businesses may very well be impacted by the longshorm and strike on the East Coast and the Gulf Coast, is that going to have an impact on aviation issues.
Speaker 1: At all currently?
Speaker 8: No, But when you're looking at some airlines are going to be looking at the possibility of a delay in party from a maintenance standpoint, that's the issue now. Right now, we're thankfully in the slowest travel time of the year in September, but we're coming into the next month the holiday travel season that's Thanksgiving, always the busiest travel week of the year. And then of course we've got the end of the air traffic middle of December on. If this strike goes on for weeks, we could see some issues that start to impact flights next year, and we don't want that because if parts cannot be delivered, that means certain airplanes can't be used. Now, airlines might have a few extra aircraft they can substitute into the fleet in the aircraft rotation, but you can only do that from a flow control standpoint for so long, and then all of a sudden, you're gonna have to start canceling flights. That means fewer flights in the air, That means higher fares. We don't want that, which is one of the reasons that we need to get it resolved soon, the same reason we want the Boeing strike to be resolved soon. Boeing has like forty eight hundred back orders of planes and it's causing the airlines to get fewer aircraft, and they want more because they want to introduce more airplanes, more seats into their schedule, and look, more seats means cheaper fares. So we want all this stuff to end quickly. And I'm sorry that Boeing striking workers. A thirty percent increase wasn't enough. They wanted forty percent. You know, when they went through this sixteen years ago, Brian Bowing was coming off their best year ever in profits, and the people that were striking wanted a piece of the pie.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 8: Boeing is not coming off their best year ever, and you and I both know that. So I'm really hoping they can settle this quickly and get back to firing on all cylinders. They've got so many issues they need to hammer out. The strike has got to finish. But if it doesn't, it could start impacting us on fares.
Speaker 1: All right, and we'll close out as we always do, a real quick hub delay.
Speaker 8: I want a good day of travel. We've got at Minneapolis. May give us minor delays.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 8: In honor of you today our phone call. Yeah, it's going to be a beautiful day to travel.
Speaker 3: Ah, great way to great way to end the segment. Day, rit up until next Thursday. Best to health you and your better half God bless you, sir. Look forward to next Thursday. It's eight forty nine, coming up with an eight fifty fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 5: Right back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Home values in city are sky high, and you have a ton of that