Speaker 1: Caroline Shinkle. She's running for that seat again that Cherry Nadler and his fat ass occupied for many years in Manhattan. But a few weeks ago I went out to Bedman So you guys know this, and it was another time when President Trump, hundreds of people in the crowd saw me and made a big deal about it. Outside of Trump doing that that night, my second favorite part of that night was not only seeing Carolin Shinkle, but meeting a mother. Oh my god, what a beautiful, elegant, smart woman. Now I go back and forth with Caroline's mother when it comes to Caroline's events and booking Caroline for the radio show. So Caroline is here again for the second time. But just so you know, sweetheart, you're here because of your mother.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, I know that said good morning, good morning. And by the way, I loved your prior segment. And when you say that behind every successful book is a great author, I think behind every successful political candidate is their mother. So this is great. It's just so fitting.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. Gee, you guys are a heck of a one two team. I gotta tell you that night you will both terrific. I know you had a big event last night. Unfortunately I couldn't make it, but all I heard was great things about it this morning. So tell the folks about what went down. Were Mishinko last night?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Sid, it's great to be back with you. We had an amazing event last night with former Congressman Peter King, who of course represented New York for many years in Congress.
Speaker 1: He was on this show just yesterday. Pete King was there.
Speaker 2: He was there, he was our guest of honor.
Speaker 1: Yes love, yes, right.
Speaker 2: And he's he's been such a supporter of mine, said, and he sees the vision and the importance of this election and getting people like me into office at this critical time in history, because, as you know, this path that we're on, Mom Donnie's trying to turn Manhattan into Moscow on the Hudson, and we're not going to let that happen. We're not going to and for it. And so this is this is the time to wake up. And I think people are seeing the light what Mom Donnie is doing, from eroding our tax base to tripling down on the anti Semitic rhetoric which is leading to anti Semitic violence, to the government run grocery stores. Hello Soviet Union. I mean, this is really scary stuff. The public doxing of all the property owners in New York City who are going to be subject to this Pieta tear at tax. People are very scared about the future, said, but it doesn't have to be that way. And I think this is the time, if ever there were a time, to cross party lines and vote for common sense over crazy. This is it.
Speaker 1: You know. I don't want to, I guess, say bad things about any other Republican in the city, because again, I try to help everybody. I really do. But you're the most impressive. I don't know why you went to school. I know you told me this at one point, but every time you speak, I mean this. I have no reason to patronized, you know it. I do like you a nice person, but you're so impressive when I hear you on the radio, when I see you speak at events like Jojnana's event last week. Where did you go to school? What did you do? I think you're a lawyer, obviously, right.
Speaker 2: I am said, yes, I'm a graduate of MIT actually, where I studied economics, and then I went to Harvard Law School and became a corporate attorney. I've been practicing here in New York City, but before all that, I had a career in central banking, so I worked at the Federal Reserve down in Washington. Also lived in Jerusalem when I was working at the Bank of Israel. I'll spend time at the European Central Bank in Germany and also the Bank for International Settlements in Bossble, Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean this is an incredibly impressive resume, and it does them bode the question, Caroline, why would you want to do this?
Speaker 2: Because we have to said, this is an hour and never moment, and I think if we allow somebody like my opponent to get into this office, he's going to bend and need a Mom Donnie. He already has, he endorsed Mom Donnie. He supports Mom Donnie. And so he is enabling Mandani and the DSA's radical agenda. And we know what the DSA wants to do. They've told us as much. They want to eliminate the Senate, eliminate the Supreme Court, eliminate the Presidency, eliminate national borders, eliminate private property, eliminate prisons, eliminate Israel and eliminate our country, and we cannot allow that to happen. Otherwise, said, why did we win World War two? Why did we win the Cold War?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we allow New York City to be taken over by these radical people, it's almost as if we've lost the Cold War. But we're not going to let that happen. So we have a chance on November three to take our city back, to really take back our country. This is a fight to preserve Western civilization. And I would invite all your listeners to check out my website carolinefanw York dot com to learn more.
Speaker 1: Is that the number four or fr for if we sell it all out?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So, I guess you keep saying my opponent, you really should say this pastor it's name so people know not to vote for this guy. What's his name?
Speaker 2: His name is Michael Lasher.
Speaker 1: Michael lash Michael Lasher, you yes it, that's a guy you're running. I guess I should know this. I apologize. He is one of the one He is disgusting. Michael Lasher is disgusting. He's one of those people. Look, he's right there. This is my opinion, just my opinion. But he's right there with people like Brad Lander, that idiot Michael Lasher. This is a guy you gotta beat. You better beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it, said, and don't forget. He has been consistently asked to defend Israel against a false and absurd charge of genocide. He won't do it. He won't give an answer. He says he's a Zionist, but he's not. He's completely carved in on Israel. He's gotten visibly upset in debates and forums when he's been asked about Israel, saying, you know, exasperatedly, why do we care about Israel so much in here in New York City? Or he calls it, you know, a plot of land the size of New Jersey. So unlike me, he's speaking on behalf of the Jewish community to be tiring. And don't forget. He's also working with the disgraced media consultant Morris Katz, the guy who was a top advisor to Mom Donnie Yeah, and who was running the campaign of the Nazi up and nine, Graham Platner. So this is very radical stuff. And he doubled down on that not too long ago. He was asked if he was going to continue to work with cats, and he basically snapped and said the question was ridiculous and anybody who dared to question his association with this guy need to have their priorities re examined. Well, I think he's the one. He needs to have his priorities re examined.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's a loser. Just trust me, okay, I mean President Trump could basically insert Lasher's name into his comments about l sied out of Michigan last night. Just insert that name. So are you going to have an opportunity to debate this loser or not?
Speaker 2: We Life challenged him to a series of debates. I doubt he'll step up. I don't think he has the courage. I don't think he has the character. He definitely can't defend any of what he's saying, from abolishing ice to free universal healthcare, free this, free that. By the way, when we say universal whatever, that just means universal bankruptcy for everybody. So no conception as to how to build up New York City and build up our tax base. He spent his career as a political bureaucrat, or as I call him, said, a political apparatic, no understanding of how the real world works. I've built my career in the private sector, building businesses, building value, understanding what it means to leverage these global economic systems to work for the benefit of New York City and the American people. My opponent knows none of that. He only knows failure. He's only ever worked as a failed aid to other failed politicians. So if we hope to change the trajectory of New York City, we have to do something differently this November. And the choice could not be more stark.
Speaker 1: Caroline Shinkle, if you were running in South Florida, you're a scheing. If you were running in Nashville, Tennessee, you're asuing. If you were running in Texas most of Texas, not all of it. Tall Rico's winning, you're asuing. But you know, these people in this city are nuts. I'm sorry. You come at this your common sense, you're smart. You're pointing out all the real problems which really, really, really do exist, and he's on the side of every one of them. You've got an economic background that can put you right there in the White House next to President Trumpet. Larry Kudlow, I mean you've got it all. You're beautiful, your mom's great. But this city, these people are nuts. I am starting to lose faith in New York more and more every day. So the question is, are you somewhat nervous, maybe intimidated by the New York voter that they don't want common sense, they don't want things to get better, that they are perfectly okay living on the Upper East Side where you live, with the city run.
Speaker 2: Like this, I'm not intimidated, said, I know that New Yorkers are going to do the right thing because what we're doing right now is unsustainable and they know it. And I think the Jewish community is going to be key to all of this. They are scared for their lives, They're scared for their future, for their children's future. We cannot continue down this path, not when we have people like my opponent who are ratifying mom Donnie's behavior and anti Semitism by supporting this guy, by enabling him. We've got to send a serious message to the world and to the left that we're not going to tolerate the complete takeover of their party by the DSA and these delusional Socialists of America as I call them, and really this communist thinking.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I had Bruce Blakeman on the show. He's on every week. You know how close you and your mom, the how close Bruce and I are. And it's interesting because he's running against Kathy Hochel, but really, really he's running against two people. You know this, He's running against Hochel and Mom Donnie, And thank god he's a perfect antidote for both. Same thing with you. You know, I get the feeling talking to you when I do that you're running against Michael Lasher and Mom Donnie. I get the feeling that every decent person, decent, common sense republic in continent is running against whoever they're running against. And Mom Donnie, is that a fair assumption?
Speaker 2: It's one hundred percent correct, sid We're running against people who quite literally want to destroy our country and destroy the values upon which our country was founded. And we find that cycle after cycle here in New York City. We keep electing the same kinds of people with the same failed thinking. So there's really no difference here versus the politics of the Soviet Union. We basically have a poet buro here and we live in a one party system, so it's a bunch of apparatics like my opponent taking control from the citizens and the people. It's all wrong. It's got to change. But we've got a chance to course correct this November. This is critical and again I would invite all your listeners to take a look at my website, Caroline Fromnew York dot com to learn more. We're saving this city with common sense it. We're gonna take it back to it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do for you because I really do love you, guys, you and your mother, and I'll do this for everybody. I'll do it for you. We're gonna do an event. It's gotta be a David Goodside's beach cafe, because you know he's mister Upper east Side, the whole thing. Everybody else. Yeah, Eric Trump was just there a couple of days ago. We'll do an event for you. I'll host it and we'll we'll make sure that New Yorker is everywhere. No, that Caroline Shinkle is running and is the answer to what has become a depraved New York City. How about that?
Speaker 2: I love it said you're the best. I'm going to tell my mother she's going to be over the moon. And by the way, I appreciate all the shout outs to her. She loves you back.
Speaker 1: She's so great. She will You're both great, Caroline, You're you're great. You're a great, great candidate, and I hope that New York wises up and puts you where you belong in that old Jerry Nadlers. But we'll do this a bunch of times before it comes November. We'll do that event. I just promise you, we'll try our best to get your win. You deserve it, Caroline. Great job is always. Thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much, Thank you so much said, you're the best.
Speaker 1: You are. God bless your Caroline Shinko right there running for that old Jerry Natherler seat Upper East Side, New York City. Folks, save the damn city. It's enough you like this. I know you're not listening to me. Unfortunately, the folks that listen to me are what he loved me, and they're gonna vote Republican anyway. Right. It's not like Mam Donnie's gonna blast this in his office for those DSA losers, those communists, those Democrat dirt bags. But if it gets out there, maybe some Camby's playing it right now. And you just came back, and you're a democrat. You like seeing junkies in the street. You like seeing homeless everywhere. You're sympathetic to the homeless. Stop it. A lot of those people are criminals. You like paying exorbitant taxes. You like not knowing if you go on the subway they get home alive that day. You like all that. You like that. You like the fact if you're Jewish you have to hide your high or take your yamaca off because some kids are gonna punch you across the face, and the Mayor's gonna celebrate that kid like that. That's good. I don't care. Like Arthur Rightdalla always tells me he's right that the city's packed every night it is. Every restaurant is packed. People are having a great time. All that is true. All that is true. Pound per pound, we are still the biggest, baddest, greatest, most entertaining city in the world. And I've been all over the world and travel still all the time, and you don't see cities like we've got at two o'clock in the morning, like New York City. So yeah, there's a lot of great stuff. But but so just overlook it and just now look at all the bad stuff, and it's really really bad stuff, really bad stuff. I believe four hundred and fifty thousand New Yorkers left last year. I think that's the number. They've had an off and every day it gets worse. So the question is what is the definition of insanity? The definition is doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting different results. If you keep voting in Democrats, you're gonna get the same results, and the results are not putty. Caroline Shinkle, that's your answer come November.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to Sit In Friends in the Morning. You can hear sit in Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe button on.
Speaker 3: All major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the
Speaker 1: Heck is going on here.