Speaker 1: See Lynchintaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Thank you to Petties Meets in Longwood, Stay Road four to thirty four, just west of I four for sponsoring this hour of the show. I bet they did some of my gangbuster business this past holiday weekend.
Speaker 2: You were there.
Speaker 1: Still polishing off some of the freshfully prepared sides, and I purchased.
Speaker 3: And telling you patties if you've never been by there, just you know, we give you a straight news. We gave you well, not this idiotology, but we give you a straight truth. Right straight truth is if you've never been to Petties, they're outstanding. Go check them out four thirty four in Longwood. Great people there, great product. Pour yourself in ice cold draft beer, it's free, and get to shopping.
Speaker 1: Been there for forty plus years. Man, they're doing something right and that would be everything.
Speaker 2: I see that counter meeting.
Speaker 1: It doesn't for me sometimes. All right, Uh let's see oh ye him now, fifteen minutes left to put a vote in for you say we played. If you haven't done yet, listeners suggested this morning, can you do hell yeah? So yeah, hell yeah, we can do hell yeah, love the band, all right, that's uh right by Fairwe's credit Union. Somebody who votes will win those my chemical Romance tickets.
Speaker 2: So get your vote in jail or Facebook page. Just like Pat said.
Speaker 1: About fifteen minutes, a respected physician in North Florida facing felony charges after Saint John's County Sheriff's deputy you say he fired a gun during a road rage incident. Listen to how this one played out. Let's go and say hello to doctor Bruce Mitchell, who lives in the exclusive Sawgrass community and is a former Mayo Clinic physician, arrested after allegedly chasing five teenagers down in his black range Rover and firing two gunshots into the air. What did the five teams do that's set off doctor Bruce.
Speaker 3: Mitchell nettling teams? What did they do to something to his property? I'm guessing they hit his suv with the s slices of cheese. We've we've talked about this at a stoplight. They flung some craft craft singles at him again and they stuck to the range rover and well.
Speaker 2: And it's really hot out so probably melting grilled.
Speaker 1: Cheese harm to the cars.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't pull a gun that's a little overreactor.
Speaker 1: And then firing off rounds after chasing them down.
Speaker 3: Last time we talked about somebody throwing the cheese on somebody's vehicle, we said it, don't do that.
Speaker 1: It's a waste of perfectly good cheese product. In this case, well I would not actual cheese. We've established fact, and we're fine with that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't as much worried about people's cheese and their their costs for cheese and waste, but more the fact that it's just kind of a dick move. Yeah, I know, it's just teen stuff. I mean, we guilty. Last time we talked about it, he told you, after the football games at Glennard's Junior High, we go to the Mickey Ease and get the pickle off the bamburger that has mustard and ketch up on it.
Speaker 1: And let me break this down even a little more. Here, a thought process has to go into this. Oh yeah, you call up your not head buddy, knucklehead buddy, and hey, are you bringing the cheese or am I what do you mean we're going to flink some cheese cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctor gave my dad the wrong diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Now, if that was the case, this was a random cheesing exactly happened to be the nice vehicle at this you know, the red light.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, well, they won't do that again. True nor well he right, you have a doctorate degree and you're dumb enough to pull out a gun on him. Come on, man, doctor Bruce Hope the rain rover. Sorry, I'd be pissed, Doctor Bruce. I don't mean it in any disrespectful way. I'm just saying, don't pull a gun on teenagers.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's bring it a little further south to Sanford.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard this?
Speaker 3: Pat somebody just texted in at two two five, two six before we got to Sanford said, if you put baloney on a car, it'll peel the paint off after half a day.
Speaker 1: I have I have no info that I can speak to on that one way or the other.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna try that.
Speaker 1: Can I ask how and why you know this? I mean, how do we? I mean, how did blooney slice of blooney suddenly appear on your vehicle?
Speaker 3: Probably somebody heating it up, you know, like landscapers will put their food in the dashboard.
Speaker 1: Sandwich we used.
Speaker 3: To put like if we had a seven to eleven cuban, we'd put the cuban in the dashboard to reheat it, like you know when you're mowing and you put it up there. You know my big Stinton moa three days. Yeah yeah, flipped a mower in a lake and I had to kind of retire.
Speaker 1: You ever have fried baloney salwach?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's a that's a delicacy, man. I might need to do a little baloney lunch. I did a healthy salad unhealthy space.
Speaker 1: I don't know how screwed up I am when it comes to deli meat.
Speaker 2: I actually, you know here we go meet round table to.
Speaker 1: Go and do this rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody else texted and I can confirm the bolooney thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good to know. Avoid putting boloney on your car's exterior. Hey, you're the one that says it.
Speaker 3: We learned something new, or hope to teach somebody something new every day.
Speaker 1: I just did. I want to branch on the baloney thing here. You know how in your feed it just picks up the stuff that is mildly of interest to you or seriously of interest to you, and because they know you're going to look at it, and ultimately they're trying to sell you something. Do you know what my feet this morning DELI met specifically mortadella, which is a step above Bologna.
Speaker 2: It's like fancy blow, It's like Italian, right Italian.
Speaker 1: It's basically an article. Try to get a fat guy like me who likes a good beef bolooney to consider stepping it up to the next level, leveling up to.
Speaker 3: Listen, Patrick Lynch, why don't you try amote the della?
Speaker 1: I read the whole article. Oh what is wrong with me?
Speaker 2: You actually read the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean it was. It took me ninety seconds.
Speaker 3: I could have told you all about moretandella because it was in the cooking shows. A wise somebody said, try it on the public's parking lot paint job.
Speaker 1: Pulls off the lead paint.
Speaker 2: My smart ass little daughter the other day, I told you.
Speaker 1: That they're never gonna let that. I'm never gonna let the public's paint job thing go. It's too a story. That's a classic, dude. My daughter even hit me with it.
Speaker 3: Remember after the lady almost attacked me at the publics and you never believe what happened to pokes. My daughter goes, did you get a public's parking lot paint job?
Speaker 1: Like? Mom? Now you know, there's more than a handful of listeners going. I'm missing the joke here.
Speaker 2: My wife calls me up.
Speaker 3: I'm out of an appearance thing, out of a big like a music fast or whatever.
Speaker 1: Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Saturday evening. Went round five thirty six. Hey, Bob, this guy he wants to paint like my hood because she has a hood that's missing a bunch of paint. He wants to paint my hood. I go, where are you? I'm in the public's parking lot. I see.
Speaker 2: What he did? You really get thinking? Shit? Yeah, he's trustworthy. Gave me his card.
Speaker 1: I got busy.
Speaker 2: I'm working. I got stuff to do. I hear her mom in the backcaron going. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a good idea either. She got it. It was.
Speaker 3: It was getting dark as the guy was finishing that night. I looked at it once I got home from a mountain door. I believe it was, and the entire hood was gray on a white car.
Speaker 1: I still cannot believe for the life of me that not one of those Public's employees who's out there shagging carts or whatever. Went inside said tell their shift supervisor, Man, you know there's some kind out there painting cars on our parking. They're not gonna put up with that.
Speaker 3: I told Roy, said, you call that guy back and get him going to fix this hood because it was gray.
Speaker 1: And he did.
Speaker 2: He made good on the hood.
Speaker 3: But now it's their never ending Public's parking lot paying job. Also, the bike stills but has not been noticed.
Speaker 1: The one you threw out of the garage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one that we had to keep in case of an emergency, now four months thrown out.
Speaker 1: Sandford Airport police arrested a woman outside the airport after they say she repeatedly hit a child on a recent flight. The arrest report says it all started when the child started calling Christy Crampton fat and miss piggy.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's not a nice kid, but then she boxed him.
Speaker 1: Crampton was on board an Allegiant flight from Orlando to Hagerstown, Maryland, on Memorial Day. The family was set to fly home from their Disney World vacation. According to witnesses, the child told Crampton she couldn't fit in the airplane's seat because he was fat and miss Piggy and then she began hitting the child with her fist.
Speaker 2: How old was a kid?
Speaker 3: They don't say, because he said his story, you're fat, miss Piggy.
Speaker 2: Somebody said best is fried baloney sandwich with pimento cheese melted on it. Christy Crampton, Oh great, here comes old Chubby. What I remember that one?
Speaker 1: And something for you to look at on our Facebook page if you keep up with technology, I know we do check it out tomorrow. But China, China stepping it up a little bit here hosting the first humanoid robot fighting competition. It's humans versus No, it's it's humanoid. It's robots that resemble humans boxing. They're controlled by humans ring side and the match was over overseen by a human referee. Interesting, I'm telling you this. When does wagering come in on this?
Speaker 3: This is when those robots are going to walk up to a human, rip your head off.
Speaker 1: All AI problems Our facebook page if you want to see more on this. So this is coming a long way from rock and soccer robots Man, Yeah, child's playing.
Speaker 3: We've got kids telling ladies are fat and miss Peggy SoC of Rockham song. Somebody said, I once dropped my drop my jail blew e meal on the floor. The next day when the guard picked it up, there was a perfect white circle surrounded by gray. Are you sure, Pat that we want to be eating fried bone? That's stepping up to Mortdella Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, win everything in between. Jay out Right rocks