Speaker 1: Lana Violet my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at. Lana Violet links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the creators that come on this show, otherwise they don't come back. Lana, it's a pleasure to have you on tonight. How are you today, It's.
Speaker 2: A pleasure to be on here. I'm wonderful. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's good to hear. That's good to hear. I'm glad we got this all together and organize. You have been one of the main stays, one of my favorite performers throughout the years, and it's a pleasure to have you on it. And I want to get some of your insight into your career, the industry as a whole, whatever it is. But let's start with the basic, boring question that always starts off every interview. Tell me how you initially got into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form or field it was, whether it was selling feet picks on Craigslist or or stripping at the Spearmint Rhino, or right into gang bangs, like where is your where do you go? Vanilla? Into this world?
Speaker 2: Well, Ryano was part of it. So basically I wanted to be a stripper since I was thirteen when I got into porn. At the time, I was working at an amusement park and it was fun and it was fine and it was great, But again, I want to be a stripper. So I went on sexy jobs and was just putty, like I made a profile whatever, and I kept getting in for me. I kept getting asked about adult adult videos and it wasn't anything I was interested in. But basically, one time I was in traffic on my way to work, I was just so frustrated. This is before you could still talk on the phone, before it was I legal. Sure, so I picked up this random number and ended up being my first agent. And I really liked talking to her, and she said, let's have a sit down meeting. So I went to this magical place called the Valley and met up with her, and she convinced me. I liked what she had to say and I liked what she had to offer, and that's how I got into the business business and doing videos.
Speaker 1: Sure, so let me ask, what was the separation between stripping and doing video? Did you just not want that intimacy with another person? Directly initially before she kind of maybe talked you through it, or did your first agent talk you into maybe solo stuff, and you worked your way towards that type of thing. I'm just trying to get into your mindset there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, of course, of course, now for the stripping thing. So she basically told me that I could make more money if I started off as a porn girl, as an adult girl, adult entertainer, pornographer. If if you saw that, if you did the person, then you do feature dancing, which I didn't even hear of or knew about, and so you would go there as a feature as a palace to being just a house girl. She was very adamant about not meeting a house girl, like, no, you don't want to do that, Hunt, I'm telling you, this is the way to go. So that that was one of the key points. It was the money thing, like, Okay, you can make more if you did this instead of just stripping initially, but yeah, it was. It's funny enough. When I first got into the business, this was a long time ago. This was in two thousand and eight. That was my goal to do feature dancing, but I didn't do featuring until twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, yeah, right, So the idea was almost a lot of podcasts do this nowadays too. You take a celebrity in some other sense and you say, hey, listen to their show. In that sense, it's like, hey, look at porn star Launa Violet. She's you know this, and now she'll be featured dancing this week. That's the idea I assume behind it.
Speaker 2: You see a woman in live right in the video right right?
Speaker 1: But how much? And you did a great job of building up a career. But from that mindset, how much of a career do you have to build up before you can become like a good feature? Like if that is your idea going into it, did you think you would do five, six, seven, ten videos and then boom feature dancings off or did you think it was going to be a longer build than that?
Speaker 2: Well to address the what kind of reputation or repertorire you to build to do this stripping the chimes? It just goes with the times I've seen it before where you had to have a certain amount of videos, certain amount of time under your belt in order to be consider featuring. Now I see people going after a couple of videos featuring as a part of their marketing tool. So times of change, I've seen, I've seen it go different ways. Was it what was this a second part of your question?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I asked real long, dumb questions.
Speaker 2: Love it. I love the length of the questions that I just I forgot it.
Speaker 1: Stal No, No, it's a number one comment, and I think was it? Did you did you have any anticipation to you said you didn't fee you dance for another six years after.
Speaker 2: That at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you think you'd be feature dancing a little quicker or no?
Speaker 2: You know, I got into the business and it was just right off the gate, go go go. For a little side note for me, porn was Jenna Jamison. I had no idea like big titty blonde, which is not me. So I had no idea. There was Asian petite spinner young. I blew my mind. So I just kind of was in a whirlwind of shooting videos. I was just shooting porn and the featuring. So there was a period where I was shooting a lot of poorn for a while, and then I kind of wanted to stop. I wanted to take a break and I just wanted to be more inconspicuous but still in the adult business. So I wanted to do stripping as a house girl. Okay, So I started doing that. I didn't do it as a feature because I didn't want to be associated with that. And then later on in life, I was like, you know what, I want to use a Lana Violet and I want to dance as her, so I use that as my feature. So that's kind of my journey with that.
Speaker 1: I got you and let me let me ask, So when you wanted to step away from did I get that right? You wanted at one point to step away from the main ship of somewhat a little bit, right? Was that just burnout? Were you tired of the publicity of it? And hey, I can make a lot of money here as long as these doors are closed in the strip club somewhere, or you just take time off, like did you just need time off?
Speaker 2: A little bit of everything, mainly a burnout. I got hurt. I got injured, which was pretty serious and it was unfortunate, but it is what it is like that that is life. So I I was physically forced to kind of stop to take them, to take those breaks and then from there I still wanted to Well that's how I kind of that's how I discovered other iterations of adult entertainment, stripping, camming, all these things you could do that doesn't necessarily have to involve other talents, right, So yeah, it was just a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: And you already have the brand, and so you again, you can take that brand over to camming or stripping at that point, five six, seven years in whatever it was. Can I ask you when you went and you met this first female agent it was a female I believe right you said her in there? Okay? Was it immediately into boy girl shoots? Was it working your way in slowly? Or like how what was the convincing other than the money? What was the convincing Because you could offer me ten trillion dollars, if you know, for whatever to be in the middle of a giant gang bang, and I would probably go, that's a lot of money, but you know, I'm worried about being torn up and everything, so maybe I won't. What convinced you finally? Was it just the money or was it like you finally grew comfortable in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: Invariables apply it was she Okay. So she gave me a list of things that I do like I'm willing to do. So I basically just checked everything that I've done my personal life, hand job, blowjob, you know, white girl. I did a boy girl girl. I've never done a boy boy girl. I was so pretty much I checked everything i'd done ANA before, so I checked anal. So she basically was all for everything but anal. She said, no, We're going to save anal for later on in your career. Whatever whatever. But I pretty much did everything off the bat, Like my first scene was BBC with My first boy girls scene was with a BBC Jack Napier. Yeah, so I pretty much just went The only thing I haven't done in the business is a double penetration.
Speaker 1: Fear is that? Fear? Is it? Are you saving it for a good one when you're shooting gil stuff?
Speaker 2: Somedays I should say it this way. The only thing that I haven't done in the business see yet that I'm still looking forward to doing is double penetration. Okay, I want to do it, It's just all the stars have to line, everything has to work out. And yeah, sure, layout perfectly.
Speaker 1: You said something interesting and I always I do a sideshow where I interview new girls coming into the dustry, trying and give them a little extra exposure as well, try and talk them through what I've experienced having interviewed mainstream stars and performers, and a lot of them, especially girls who are really committed and going to be in this industry, are told the same thing like save anal, hold on on that. So can I ask you, did you eventually do ANAL? I assume yes, yes, And was that the right move? Because I've also interviewed another other mainstream girls, some girls who said right off the bat did ANEL right away and it kind of told their fans like, hey, I'm a goer, I'm gonna I'm in this. And then I understand the other way as well. Do you think that worked out for you correctly or would if you could go back, would you maybe introduce it a little earlier?
Speaker 2: For me personally, worked out perfectly. Yeah. I'm very grateful for my agent because I was gung ho, I I'll do it. I was very I'm very grateful for her to be like, no, let's save that. So it worked out for me when I wanted to do what I wanted to do it. It was everything worked out according to everyone involved. So in no regrets, yeah, I'm glad I didn't when I get it.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, based on whatever metric you would look at as successful, was it successful to wait for you? I don't know again what the timeframework. I don't know if social media popped, if they were pushing it real hard. I remember, personally just a you know, favorite of mine, Gianna Michaels, waited years to do an anal scene, and then there felt like they're not like guys hanging out at the coffee shop going like do you see Gianna's No, not that kind of hype, but there felt like there was a hype behind it, like did you also feel that when you did that or no?
Speaker 2: In asensious, I wouldn't say it was like super super huge. It was kind of when I was still getting back into the business after I took my longer break, you know, in a nutshell, yes, I want to be as dramatic as like, oh my god. It was like everybody was waiting and saving it for me. But it was it was a good experience to have and I felt like the next step with what I wanted to do in the adult business. So I did the stripping a camming. Okay, I want to get back in the business in terms of shooting again. Am I ready to do anal? I think I'm ready to do any I think I'm ready to go into that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, totally off topic, but similar I believe you practice yoga a lot, right, Yoga is a big thing for you.
Speaker 2: You follow my socials, I do my research.
Speaker 1: I do do my research. So let me ask this, has yoga improved your sex life at all from when you first started doing it to not? And does it do it in general? Would you say, as an advocate of.
Speaker 2: Yoga my sex life, I would say it's more prominent in terms of the partners I choose in my own personal experience. If we're talking physically, sure, any sort of activity exercise that allows you to work your muscles, including the public floor, I think it's a great benefit in a sexual sort of rendezvous. Yeah. Yeah, So I love yoga in terms of what it can provide for me and my own internal space, my own private space, and then the benefits that sort of trickle over into the adult business.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put you on the spot right here. I'm not going to ask you to do yoga. But what I am going to ask you is, so I'm sure you know I look gorgeous. I'm a good looking guy. Whatever kidding, I'm a mess. What I will say is, imagine my audience is sitting in an office right now. We're sedentary people. Hey, we sit around listening to podcast typing emails all day. Do you have three basic easy poses that someone in a sedentary lifestyle can maybe try and work towards doing or just do you know whatever as soon as they come home, whatever, something to improve people's lives and healthiness just a little bit. Is there something basic for like maybe a back or like you're neck or something like that? Can you You don't, again, you don't have to do them, you can't, probably not. But do you know the names of like three positions we could recommend to the audience today?
Speaker 2: Really simple suite for the the seddinary folks out there. All the love is out there. I mean you're sitting, So a simple twist. That's one movement he arms up, hands behind the head, chest lifted. That's oh look at you. That's I'm doing it with you.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: That actually does feel good on my mid back right there, Yes, come.
Speaker 2: On their rattics. Fine, and you know it's get a little skin, a little fun. Let's add a little twist there, rib cage or of cage. Soften your shoulders in your face. I were going for a full class here, and then one last exercise is just side bending. Okay, so you can literally do all this sitting, but at least you're moving doing something and not just so under the blue light.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: And what I what I recommend to anybody is to put a timer for like three minutes andocus on your breath.
Speaker 1: Awesome, very cool, very cool. I want to get into your content now, if possible, the stuff you're making nowadays, the stuff you like making this and that. First, I want to do a thing called stat check. Now what I do with stat check is I go to the Internet Adult Film Database IAFD. Okay, and these numbers are entirely wrong. They don't include of stuff. They don't include you know, collaborations or anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, collecting this data.
Speaker 1: Like a little like mainstream stuff but not quite so. Look, I'm just going to give you these numbers, and it's a good baseline metric because we'll use this same flawed system. The next time I have you on a year from now, we'll go, oh, my god, you've done so many more things. Or maybe it's like, oh, you got out of the industry because you're so rich on your yoga gig something like that.
Speaker 2: Who knows, we shall see in a year.
Speaker 1: You never know. So stat check, I have for you three hundred and sixteen scenes. You have shot female performers. You have worked with sixty five male performers. You have worked with one hundred and seventeen one AVN nomination, no wins yet, I don't believe correct.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know I got nominated.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty ten it was a maybe Rebecca Lenaiers.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the threesome. Okay, I remember her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I know Lana's career better than she does at this point. Well, let me ask you that ridict. So I was. It's tough because I'm I'm about a year younger than you, right, So when I was getting into this as a guy, my testosterone's pumpin. I'm eighteen years old, definitely not fifteen. I had a certain type of performers I liked. You know, there was an industry that was strange at the time. It was actually a little more extreme, not necessarily my thing, but you know whatever. Anyway, I I know that era.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm familiar about it.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, the extreme associates error type of thing I was going to see. I went through your list and I saw some performers you had worked with that I was like, Oh, my god, You've done one scene with them, and it was like fifteen years ago, so I was like, Oh, she's not going to remember them. Do you have people that you may have only worked with one time that you that stand out to you that you remember. The answer is probably no, but I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: That's you. I've only worked with her once. Not Kazumi, the current beautiful Asian porn star Katsunni Katsunni I love of the French porn star. Yes, yeah, one of my favorite, not just scenes but moments in my life. It's like, she's so beautiful and ethereal and epic and if I follow her, then I follow her now what she's doing now? So she comes to mind right away, and I've worked with her once. There have been other people that come to mind that I enjoyed working with, but I've worked with them a couple of times, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, always just wondering. So you mentioned Katsuni who I love French and is she half French.
Speaker 2: Half Japanese Chinese?
Speaker 1: Don't quote I'm a white guy. I'm not allowed to say that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can say that more than I can.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, she's not a real fan. I'm like French and pulling it up.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling it up right now. Let's say, let's see Vietnamese Vietnamese.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I wouldn't have thought that. Oh man, it makes me love for even more. You know who else? Is a wonderful hot Vietnamese porn star Sidey stuff Ball.
Speaker 1: I love Cindy Starfall. She's wonderful. So let me let me delve into the Asian thing. And I don't know how to do that as like a goofy white guy. Okay, you mentioned Katsunni mentioned Sidey Starfall. I love who you've worked with? Mika Tan is one of my all time favorites. Number one for me though. The thing where I was a young kid going into it was sitting in Catholic school and then you're clicking on the internet and you come across Miko Lee. Oh, Miko Lee, was you have to look? I mean, just perfect beautiful. I think she left the industry and went back to school. I worked with Nko Lee me. No, I don't believe you did. Ah, Miko Lee, No no no. Here's my question for it. How do you feel about the and delve is deep as you want. I'm not trying to hit you with some social you know, social justice type question here. How do you feel about the fetish's fetishization of Asian women in the industry? Is it bad? Is it positive? Is it? Is it good for exposure? I don't know how to feel about. I've heard everything from every kind of performer, Asian performers who don't give a shit whatsoever, Hey give me work, other performer, white performers who are like, we shouldn't put people of color into categories and and I understand all sides on it. Can I ask how your view is on it and how you personally perceive it in the industry.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree with all of those opinions. They're not wrong. I think it goes a lot deeper and macro in a sense of because a lot of offenses degradation and like race play and all that, and then you will have someone argue like, oh, well, we're making money and it's a capitalist thing. And I feel like a lot of people get offended or get oppressed by something they don't necessarily are familiar with and understand. So look, at the end of the day, the way I view porn in general is just a shadow kind of side of society. So that's all porn really is. It's just expressing parts of society that aren't necessarily shown or talked about our taboo, and that includes these fetishes. So for me personally, I find it very interesting these dark sort of themes, but they can get really dark, and that's a whole other conversation in terms of like, oh, so do you think this should be allowed because you want everyone to have a sort of freedom expression. No, you have to also have a sort of practice of discernment and understanding of other people and people that don't understand consent. And I do overall discernment, understanding, clarity capability that gets misconstrued or not even brought up. It's more so like this is bad, This equates bad. Therefore you should listen to me and only think of what I think is good, and I think that is an overall problem. But in terms of just born and fetishes and being fetishized as an Asian, there's extremes to it. I played with it, but I will say on the spectrum, there's are on parts of the spectrum. But I'm I'm personally not wanting to.
Speaker 1: Go Okay, okay, yeah, I get that that makes sense. No, it totally makes sense. I don't know how I'm even allowed or supposed to comment on it, you know what I mean, just in general, and I understand that I'm not you know, I can't tell an Asian person a black person whatever, like this is how you should feel about that. Yeah, then you look like a real jerk off if you go around saying that stuff.
Speaker 2: And you're not making it stop like people are. There are still people out there that like to fuck the world race and like to do that kind of thing. You're not going to stop the numbers on p hub or whatever. So I feel like it's it's it. Let this allow for a deeper conversation and for a better understanding, and we can go from there. But to say it's bad or wrong or right or wrong, or we should do this, it's just necessarily the best approach way to approach this, I don't think anybody.
Speaker 1: And it's weird because the industry in a sense and again this is total ignorance coming from it. But you use this line of logic with another performer who had a real problem with terms like interracial or BBC or anything, and I get that. I totally get that too, I totally do. But I do wonder if so her argument was there shouldn't be categories for anything, it should just be like, you know, female performers, male performers. Whatever my thing is, Then do we bury some of the performers of color who are maybe not as popular, Like if I go to a list of one through one hundred of the top porn stars, that's going to be a different list than the top one hundred white porn stars, white, you know, black porn stars. Whatever. My only thing is, I have no problem if you want to adjust things to make people feel better about things, but don't hurt don't hurt performers in the process. Don't take them out of the equation because you've lessened the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that. That's kind of how I.
Speaker 2: Feel, That's how I see it too. It's like, look, this is all a game. Oh you could say like we shouldn't have this, or is you like even the old term boy girl boy girl girl. I get that, it's the whole like youtiful aspect. I understand that that conversation and then I get it my I guess Devil's advocate or another side of this. It's like you have to also understand the game that you're playing. What I love a society where race wasn't such an issue, or like the step thing or whatever, like the play playing of youth and an age gap. Sure, but that's not you to do topin society. We are dealt with what we're dealing with. So, like you said, for other performers that may not have a certain push in the algorithm, whatever, you have to be resourceful and you have to maneuver. So I feel like it's just about playing the game with what you've got and not necessarily looking for sort of I don't want to say like right or wrong because that gets a tricky conversation, but just like again understanding, okay, this is the game that I'm playing with. I don't necessarily agree with all the that's in. That's in it, but I'm going to make my way to make the most out.
Speaker 1: Of it, right, Yeah, I think I think that's a bit. My thought on it is always. I always say, I don't care what you do behind closed doors, as long as there's no dogs or kids involved, doesn't bother me. I've spoken to black performers, male performers who are like race play, I don't give it. Whatever they want to do, go for it, you know. And then I've spoken to black females who are like yo, even try and bring a word up that's not good rent, and you know what, Really, everyone should be respected. Everyone should be respected in what they own, what they want, in their personal preferences and all that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, integree, you've been in the industry. Your charts at two thousand and seven, you're saying two thousand.
Speaker 2: And eight, two thousand and eight. Officially, okay, chart probably says that I'm from Orange County too.
Speaker 1: It says you're from Orange County.
Speaker 2: Eighty eight eighty nineteen eighty eight. I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 1: That's accurate. You look damn good. Okay, all right, So you've been in the industry since two thousand and eight, would you say you have a defining scene. Is there something you can lean back on and be like, you want to see what I do? Check that out? Maybe not.
Speaker 2: That's coming from different perspectives, like I from what I considered defining, and then I would I also think of defining as what I get most known for and approached about. So that one is my new room massages. I always get a lot of that, And lately I started pivoting in terms of quote unquote brand or my image. In twenty fifteen sixteen, I'm more dominatrix, so I get requested a lot more fetish batsm stuff overall. I guess since my career in two thousand and eight, I would say, for me, oh my gang bang for Nauti America.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's your defining scene. Okay, all right, makes sense. It's funny you you jumped to me by two questions there. I was just about to dig into the dom stuff. No, you're good. Uh so when you said it was around fifteen when you transitioned in the domb stuff.
Speaker 2: When I started to do more of it, I did like I did this, I did my training, I like to call it. And then from the truly pivoted in the dome fetish? Yeah all right?
Speaker 1: What was Was there a reason behind that you would just decided one? Let me ask did you were you submissive prior to that?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I miss okay.
Speaker 2: I got into the fetish BDS world through porn in a way I got hired to do with submits I got I was hired to do a lot of submissive stuff, but also through porn, I got hired to do a dominatrix scene. Gold shout out to Glen Keen. He's the one who first introduced me. I was scared. I was nervous. I had no idea what I was doing. This is not my cup of tea. I was just strictly submissive. But moving forward twenty fifteen, ish long story shot him at this director. He basically told me that blonde Asians do really well on his site. Still didn't want to do it. I was like team sub, but he mentioned money. We talked. Money started to convince me, and he also said that he would pay for my hair to get done. So that was my blonde era. So did that and he taught me. He trained me. He was a dom sub switch and I learned a lot from him, and so it was me really just more so. I was just curious. I wanted to see where it would lead, and that curiosity led me into a deeper and digger whole like I I would have never thought ten years ago would have been a dominate drinks ever, And.
Speaker 1: Do you prefer le meus? Do you prefer being submissive? And you don't have to answer if you don't want to. In your personal life, do you prefer to still be more submissive or now do you switch a little bit?
Speaker 2: It depends on my partner. Sure, it's all depends my partner.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh any in real life stuff or just on camera type doming, it.
Speaker 2: Depends on my partner. But yes, I do, gotcha. I do enjoy it in my personal life and in my professional.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let me ask you this then, whether it's someone messages you requesting a custom or something, or you've seen it in real life, what's the most violent thing a client has ever quested of you? Maybe not towards you, obviously, not towards you, towards them, Like, has there been something where you've been like, oh, I don't think that's a legal in most or I don't think that's legal in most states. Like I don't think I'm allowed to do that without a lawyer.
Speaker 2: It's certainly not allowed to be said on YouTube's terms and conditions.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, all right, but I.
Speaker 2: Have had extreme stuff. But I mean, at this point, it's twenty twenty five on ads of this recording, I've done so many extreme stuff that my extreme now a barometer is pretty low.
Speaker 1: Your bar has been raised for what's yeah, yeah, sure, all right, this is this is an odd one. And I love that you talk with your hands like I do coming at the screen. I love that, by the way. And it's so funny because I've been watching no, I've been watching you do it. You're like framing your face perfectly as you do it. I'm like, this girl is a pro man.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 1: Again, I told you earlier, I interviewed new girls coming into the industry as well, And the one thing I'm starting to notice is a lot of them right away try and hit the fem doom fin doom thing, okay, And it seems like, and you know, it seems like there's a perception that that's a little bit easier or a little bit less of a full commit and I understand nuditty wise why it would be a little less of a full commit Can you tell me why that's not at all true? Why it's not just you walking in and beating the shit out of a guy any way you choose and then leaving and whatever, Like doming is not what is it? Femdom Sorry of them?
Speaker 2: Female domination?
Speaker 1: Right, it doesn't. It doesn't seem as easy as that. Maybe it is. Tell me I'm wrong, Well.
Speaker 2: It's your No, the whole idea of dressing up in latex and being of a guy, it's not raw. Can you get away with it? Sure, I've no women girls that have done it and get paid and I'm all with their day. Now, if we're talking about sustainability.
Speaker 3: Safety, then that that's not it, Like it's it's going to depend on who you talk to the dominatrix.
Speaker 2: But for me, the way I see female domination is it is a lot more psychology than it is physical. Sure, the physical is just kind of more. It's the play that's kind of the add on. But I like to create a sort of vulnerability intimacy with especially like my in person session in person dealings. Then most people really truly understand. So I on one end, I understand, like, oh, I think it's easy money because I'm having to have sex and I just talk and be people down and it could be, but I don't see that as being the sustainable, true essence of what a female domination kind of concept is.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I think again from an outside perspective, and it's not necessarily my thing. I have no problem with it. Where already said that, But it's I see it and I see girls that come in and it's almost like, I think you need to build a little more, you know, in this industry before you jump right. I mean, these are girls with like thirty followers who are like, you know, come and if they can pull it off, they can pull it off. But I've seen a lot that happen.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at, Like, look, I believe and the capabilities of human beings and ingenuity. Now, well, well I love to see it, sure, but I'm not going to sit here and be like, oh, yeah, you're definitely going to make X amount of money per month if you just tell people guys that they're a piece of shit and put your middle finger up in the camera. Like I can't. I can't agree with that. I'm sorry, that's not how I do my business. That's not how I see fandom. So no, but those people are allowed to be in the Internet. I'm more than welcome to, more.
Speaker 1: Than welcome to. I have a dumb One time, I had Kubby Thompson on, who's one of the most gorgeous women in the world, and I asked her about what it's like selling her calendar. So I have a ridiculous question for you, one of the most gorgeous women in the world, Lune of Violet. Here, do you have to have insurance when doing domb stuff like personal insurance at all? What happens if you really were to hurt a dude? Is the set insure? This is These are great questions.
Speaker 2: So I've worked with people that have owned studios and that's something they definitely have to look into it studios, dungeons for mice, and again it's kind of like a ten onion night. Everybody's different. For me, I make them sign a waiver and with this, and I'm also very specific, like there's so there's two or three clients that I have that are very extreme, like electrocution to the point where they're drooling and it makes me nervous. So I have I'm very specific about the stuff that I have in the labor like I have extra extra terms or whatever.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: But these are great questions. It should be considered, especially the type of intense things people do. I've seen videos online where I think there's just one that was going viral I think sometime last year about this man that was being burned, and the whole her whole argument was well, it's consent and consent he wanted that. Yeah, that's a whole conversation.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know, it was fun. I don't know, we were just having fun. Okay. This is another one of those more technical questions, not kind of not really even technical. What is your day like if I assume you know who you're shooting with prior to obviously, right, you're not showing up, But what is your day like or the night before when you're gonna shoot with someone and I won't ask you to call him out by name obviously, and you're just like, oh, I'm not attracted to that dude at all. Have you ever had to work with someone who you're just like, oh, no, no, no thanks, I'm just not attracted to not even like they're a bad performer. This and that you're just so turned off. You're like, this is gonna be a work day tomorrow, not one of those fun workdays, one of those busts my ass work days. Have you ever had that? And how do you like get in a mindset for that?
Speaker 2: I don't shoot as much anymore, but when I used to shoot a lot, Yes, definitely. You see like the name of a call, you like fuck, and it's it's less about and I want to be very clear, at least for me, it's less about like their looks. It's more so like it is really like, oh, this guy's not a great performer. This guy hurts me. He's too rough for he's I don't like his hygiene. I'm huge at hygiene, huge, huge, hue juge. If you smell good, if you're clean, if you taste amazing, fantastic, like we do, we could do it all. So there hasn't been anybody recently, like it said, because I haven't really been shooting. But back then I would say my eight it's twenty ten era, Yeah, I have a few. I remember.
Speaker 1: Hygiene is like the number one thing I've heard from performers like, yes, totally makes sense. But here, I'll take it one step further. How are people's breath on set? See, I would consider that hygiene. I do too, and but so many people don't. Some people are like I showered to day. No no, no no no. If like if you meet someone else, like I'll meet someone one of my friends at Shopwright or whatever whatever, a grocery store, and they'll be clean and showered or whatever, and then they breathe and I'm like, did you eat dog shit for lunch? Like? What is going on with that? I'm a gum chewer, I'm a mint guy. My breath is always solid as I walk around. I'm wondering if porn performers are as considerate.
Speaker 2: I can only speak from my anecdotal experience, and yeah, nothing where it was traumatizing. I'll tell you. I'll tell you my most traumatizing experience on set in terms of the hygiene. That's it. We'll get to that. But no, like I will say, being on set lately, I've been on set as a ta A talent, as a stant and the performers I notice on how adamant they are. Tom scrapers too. Brush after lunch. Like, I've noticed more performers now being like that. I wasn't usually like that back then. It was kind of just like you swell a cigarette and you go right to set. No, people are a lot more adamant about that, like they have a little kids. So I do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good, all right, take me through it. I head over to your only fans at Lana Violet by the way links to everything in the episode description. What am I going to see over there? Are we doing weekly updates? Monthly updates? Do I get a picture every other day? Do I get a video once a month? Every six months? Am I? Is everything? Pay per view? What are we? What are we doing over there? And now that sounded negative, like what are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no. What is the layout of the above? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I have two OnlyFans. I have a paid one which is only five dollars for subscription, and from there that's the more intimate. So you'll have Actually I answer, I answer DMS there, I answer are you customs on both? But more like, uh, direct shipping per se is on and first priority is going to be on my subscription one, so I talk and it's more personal, like A said, I talked to my fans more on there. Then I have my free one, which the way I see, it's just like any other social media so it's just another free outlet page. But it's more not safe for work. Sure, yeah, you see tits on the timeline. You'll have videos that you can walk on the timeline. So it's getting a little taste without the full commitment. I'll send some stuff via dms, but I'm answering and actually talking interacting in my dams via my paid subscription.
Speaker 1: Make the full commitment, folks at on a Violet. Okay, all right, let me get in the third one section of this where I like to see where we're going, where we're moving, where we're progressing. First, let me start with this though, because you got you you were coming up on your I don't know what to call it yet. Is there a porn term for it, a half life anniversary, meaning you'll have been in the industry as long as you were not in the industry, I believe, Okay, So I'm calling it your half life or your half porn life and whatever it is. Okay, what age should performers be allowed to get into the industry, and it totally is tough. It should not be a number. But I'm going to ask you a number, because I ask everyone this number, and the answers have honestly blown me away, like surprised me. From some of the mainstream performers. What is your opinion on that?
Speaker 2: I mean, my old opinion used to be twenty one, But I subscribe now to the idea of maturity is less about the age, because I have met eighteen year old I met sixteen year olds though, were a lot more mature than thirty year olds. So if you happen to give me, if I give you a fucking number, I would have to push for twenty one.
Speaker 1: Sure. You know that's been like the most common answer, even for performers who got in at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Or I got in an eighteen, I got in at eighteen, Sure at nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: And we've said the same thing too. There's some forty year olds who are nowhere near as mature as the eighteen year old girl who got kicked out of her house at sixteen years homeless, started in this industry and made a career for her stuff. Hey, great figure it out. We I think what I've been the argument now argument, the discussion in the breakdown we've had is maybe eighteen to twenty one, nothing but solo stuff or camming or something like that, if you have Because it's weird too that you can go to war at eighteen but you can't shoot porn. You know, there's a little bit of strangeness to that. But I totally understand and agree with you.
Speaker 2: I like that idea because I mean, underlying the whole idea is just that it's less about the age of the person. It's about what can we do in the business. So this whole idea of like, okay, maybe we just you're allowed to shoot solo stuff. I love that. I actually you really love that. So you kind of dip your toe into being online, but not necessarily with other people. I mean that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You learn how to schedule yourself, you learn how to keep up with updates, the marketing aspect of it, this and that, but you're not doing anything that could be quote unquote like destructive to a naive girl. But again, that could happen at twenty one, that could happen twenty two, that could have been twenty five.
Speaker 2: Again, that's a whole other conversation because I mean, you could still the whole idea of sex and society could be clutch my pearls like, oh you still still still sex and videos of the Internet. But I like that idea where okay, like less risk, right, less risk for u s tes. You're just kind of you're kind of like in a halfway putting yourself on the internet, but not putting yourself completely on the internet in that way, in that pornography way. So I like that. I like that. Yeah, not terrible, not a bad brainstorming to start.
Speaker 1: Sure is there? Okay? All right? You said the one trend you're still trying to get to or not trying niche thing type of scene, right you eventually maybe will possibly do a DP in the future.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen, whether I do it for a porn company or whether they do it for me. I want to fulfill that sexual fantasy. I'm not leaving this fucking earth unless I do a double penetration. Goddamn it.
Speaker 1: That's the social media clip right there. I wanted to laugh the whole time. I was just shutting up. I was just I was like, don't say a goddamn word. Let her talk. Is there anything else that's kind of either a niche that's coming up now that you would want to try and do, or is that kind of your only one goal going forward?
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're just talking overall career aspirations, I'm really loving this milf era of mine. I love being perceived as an older, mature woman because if you all have that coincide with my whole dominatia aspect and just a lot of DOMI I like to get better in this whole BDSM craft into more medical play. Yeah, that's for the next that's for the next podcast.
Speaker 1: What goes into medical play? The only one I've ever seen go into medical play was Nina Hartley, I think.
Speaker 2: Hendra, not Sutherland James. Oh okay, I know she's a big one in Florida scene.
Speaker 1: And what goes in Are you doing prostating xams? Like? What is going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah on a Tuesday of course?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh.
Speaker 2: Wasn't available those names.
Speaker 1: Is there any kind of trend or niche or anything like that that you just have no interest in? And I don't mean any of the more. I used to call this bit sack shit animals and kids because I would say, what is something you have no interest in? And early on a girl would be like, well, I wouldn't fuck a kid. I'd be like, yeah, no, I know, Like that's out. So let's take all disgusting bodily function stuff out. Let's take out anything illegal. Is there a trend or anything like that you just have no interest on jumping on like that's stupid. I'm not fucking doing that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's stupid, but it's just not what I'm interested in. Double badge, double anal.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that. I mean, I've met some young sprunk chicken bless their hearts, that are doing that and they are like I see their stuff, like I would go home and like check out their check out the videos, like oh my god.
Speaker 1: But I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it that there's no judgment, like I'm over here entertained, so so thank you, thank you, but yeah, not for me.
Speaker 1: I get it, totally get it, totally get it. Yeah, all right, we're gonna wrap this one up in a second. But let me just ask you do you have an exit plan? Is there a loan of makes x amount of money and decide sometime you know amount to leave you marry some rich billionaire who sweeps you off your feet and then you decide to leave, or again I mentioned it earlier. Are we shooting guilf porn at eighty one years old? Launa Violet and VR, like, what are we doing? What is what is the goals on the horizon?
Speaker 2: Well, let me just take a moment to plug in, like I am always taking applications for Billy and our husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, just send me.
Speaker 2: An email a damn but so yeah, I mean I've had different iterations of exit plants, like taking breaks, and I've always come back in to try something different. So my next or my next step would be to live off the grid, to live internationally, live in a different country and live off the land. Yeah, have my own homestead home nice. Yeah, yeah, it'll be that. And then I'm furthering my education. So those are the two main goals I have.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool ladies and gentlemen. My guest tonight, Laana Violet. You know exactly where you can find her at Alna Violet links to all of our social media in the episode description, please the bare minimum you have to follow Alana al on social media, the free stuff that you have to do it. That's bear bear bear minimum.
Speaker 2: Okay, I disabled or my Instagram got disabled, so I'll create another one in a mannu. But right now, just follow me at OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. But when payday comes around, you head over there and you go to the premium one, because that's where.
Speaker 2: That means exactly.
Speaker 1: It's great content on the free one. It's great with the VIP. That's where that's that's that's where the goods are. Folks.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're really missing me because I don't have on Instagram, just go on my free only Fans page. It's way more fun. And if you really miss me, go to my pay in my pay page if you really want me at ati at only fans dot com, Lndaviolet slash, Lana Islands yep, yep links In the embassies script, thank you so much for coming on with me today. Thank you for having me pleasure to cost you.
Speaker 1: Thank you as well