Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untane, where it's like spells that can't be named.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where.
Speaker 1: No bounds are found.
Speaker 3: Open doors inside your mind, the ordinary form behind color, swirl and stars line.
Speaker 1: In the mental mysteries, you'll.
Speaker 4: Find Welcome to Mada Mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan and today normally you know my my lovely co host Sewan. He would normally be here, but he had to tend to some family activity, so that's all right. Always family first, so go ahead and take care of your stuff there. But we couldn't cancel this conversation because this was one that we were really looking forward to and he actually felt really bad for having to miss it and everything. Didn't want to have to cancel and reschedule and all that stuff. But we're excited or I'm excited to have you here on the show. So if you could, could you let all of the one that's what we call our listeners know about the about the quirky cosmo, about me, Well.
Speaker 5: Hi, thanks for having me, and yeah, I'm excited to dive in and expand and all whatever directions like that spirit leads us. I mean, I love our mystic backgrounds. By the way, I just have to say that, yes, it's a synchronistic. So about me, well, I mean I've been on my journey for about ten years, you know, had a quickening pretty much like everybody else, just out of the well. For me, it was out of the blue. And I started my journey with the gene Keys and esotericism, Alice Bailey, Helena Bavaldski, which led me into Nick Lay, Tesla's you know, the whole shebang. I went into Tesla's work, Walter Russell's work, and Rudolph Steiner. So I've studied under a lot of esotericists and mysticism and been initiated, you know, through spirit into the higher I mean higher awareness, through the divine, the divine light leading me every bit of the way. So it's been a heck of a challenge, but it's very rewarding in the sense of I have lots of fruit to bear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is cool like being on this this kind of journey, and we talk about it all the time, like all the wild synchronicities and if this place really is just a physical realm, as a lot of people believe, you know, whether they're atheists or religious or whatever, they think that this is just a physical realm and there's not really that much to it. I have a problem with that because there's a lot of synchronicities, a lot of dreams, like a lot of things that will happen in your life to where you feel like you're really on like the Fool's journey in a sense, because it's like thing after thing after thing, and it's always like perfect timing. Sometimes it's perfect timing. Sometimes it's like trying to get you out of your comfort zone a little bit, and it makes you scratch your head and you know, but that's part of the awesomeness of this journey. But have you so? I always like to ask everybody this, especially the uh you know, somebody like yourself. Who's you know, Claire Cognizant, You've been on this mystical journey here for quite a while. What do you feel about psychedelics? And have you ever partook?
Speaker 5: I have parttaken for sure. No, no shame in that. I actually because I experienced a lot of essay as a child and in my when I was in the Navy as well. I started my adventure with microdosing with mushrooms. In twenty twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen, I started micro dosing and to help heal from PTSD. And so yes, I'm actually a believer in the mushroom magic and the faushia network and the beauty of the herbs that nature provides and helps us reconnect to our bodies truly. So I've also fondled. I've also tickled synthetics twice with the l the ns and the d uh huh. And that was euphoric. I was. I was so paranoid of the ocean. And yes, I live right by the ocean. I was paranoid. I also like, Florida is shark central, Okay, it's shark capital, and so of course there's there's a natural like duh like safety mechanism, right, So I had never wanted to play in the ocean. And I never went past my knees. My husband, my son, They'll go snorkeling and like out past the buoys and I'm like, oh my god. But anyway, so I I fondled with the LSD to break through some serious uh fears within myself, and I just frolicked and played in the water like that was that was the place for me to be. Man, I was a mermaid reborn, it was it opened me up. So for me, I'm not one that I'm not one too. I've also used well it's not a psychedelic, but I'm not one to jump into the fire of ayahuasca. That's not something that I think that people should just jump into because would it would literally push the ship out of you. So you know what I mean. And I don't feel like that that is a very healthy way, like it sends your body into shock. I'm not saying that lsd LC is a gateway that they used that to open up the mind. It was very testing in the seventies, sixties and seventies, so you know, it opens up. You do see a lot of different realms, like whenever you're in the mushroom, Like I like mushrooms. I was very fond of making mushroom tea and inviting people into that type of experience shamanic, like a shamanic experience, as long as you're grounded and you're not going in there just like you know, like it's a party drug, it's not a party drugs, it's it is to help you open and expand you know, and so yeah, there's you see the world for what it is. So you're saying like, oh, you know about the dream and in your dream s, date, this is a thing when you're awake, like you and I right now, this is this right here, This is the dream.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is. I try and say that. I try and say that all the time when people are always arguing about is the earth flat? Is it a globe? I'm like, dude, it's a fucking dream. That's really all it is. Like stop taking it so physically literal, Like you know, whenever you go into like for example, whenever you do go to sleep at night, you go into a dream, is that is that a round ball? Or is that a flat plane? Or is that some kind of matrix or a simulation? Like it's probably leaning a little bit more towards like a matrix simulation dream type thing, and it does like it it feels like that, you know, because if it really is just a realm of your mind, then how are you able to see things that are Sometimes sometimes they're more real than this, Like the colors are so much more vibrant, and the feeling is just more encompassing and more intentional, you know, and uh, that's.
Speaker 5: Not limited to your senses. That's why, because when you're in the waking like in your waking waking state, when we're in our waking state, we're not we're limited to the five six senses or the sixth sense is what's activated. Intuition and all seeing. I like you're planning on pituitary the piezy electricity in the third eye right the way. When that's awakened, then you do see things more vibrant. But this is also like when people have a kiss of death, right they have that near death experience, they take like their life or the waking dream. They take it in instead of just it's a it's a bypassing essentially. So when we're awake, our senses dull out, they're not enhanced, they're not vibratory because of all of the distractions and like all of the hustle and the responsibility that's that's heavy on our spirit. It's weighing us down, and so we're not we're not viscerally experiencing the world to its to its fullest capacity. You know, we're dulled out here. This is not open. But when this is open. The heart is open, this is op your third eye is open. You're you're tasting all of the flavors, you're you're sensing, you're smelling, you're you're seeing everything more vibrantly, and in your dream quote unquote what they call the dream. See, that's not even a dream. It's you're you're in the astral you're you're in your natural state. And then we come back in and then we experience everything that's playing out within our genetics in this reality and so and then go back into the I mean, I can talk about this for days, but with the flat the flat earth, that is a math. It's for mathematics, that's why it matters, and perceptual reality. So yeah, play here's the thing. In esotericism, it's known as a logos the mind, the cosmic mind, because we're in Brahma, we're in the body of Christ. That's what the teaching is. The corpus Christie, it's the body of Christ. We are in a cosmic being. And so when you're looking at flatter globe, the globe model was playing off a sphericle, meaning that we work in spirit, which is the sphere. And then they took that and made it. We made it literal because everything that we're experiencing externally in this reality is a projection of the inversions that we have as truth. So what's truth in here is externalized as inversion, manipulation, lies, deceit because we're living in the time of fear or satan or materialism. Right, So because we're experiencing the cosmic beings root chakra, it's our root chakra, so we have to go through all of the lies and the distortions and the corruption. So what is truth that we know within us, it gets inverted externally by evil. So what's good is always inverted by like lower man mind, which is the animalistic, primal instinctual mind, the one that doesn't think for itself. It operates out of fear, and it's known as the profane, as the the ignorant essentially, and so that the person that is ignorant will take wise information, what wisdom, and they will use it to profit, to manipulate, to control. Oh I know this, so I can, I can I can be the king, or I can be the overlord, you know. And they represent that the the old man like not the old Lucaine and all old man, but the old mind, the lower mind, and we had to go through all of these processes. It's like because we're in a fucking giant dream and the cosmic being is meeting itself layer by layer, and so each layer is a fucking chakra as within, so without, as above, soul below, And like it's a planet. Was never called a planet. It was called a star. It's a wandering star. But the planet came in because it's a plane with a net of like influence. So my hands I got to keep my hands down. I will throw out the energy fields. But it's a plane of influence, right, So just like an airplane it flies over, it's a cold over the plane. It's it's a it's a chakra essentially, Okay, chakra within a cosmic being. And this is the heart field, the magnetic field where all is played out on the magnetic field. All is heart, all is love, and all is mind. The mind is perceiving through the experience, the expression on this magnetic electromagnetic field, and it's descending its its frequency into its cells. And we are the cells just like your cells listen to you, right, And then there's other cells that get cancer and then they start feeding on each other. Well, that's again we see that out in the world, right, gossip starts, then more people start listening. Telephone happens, and and all of a sudden, the cells are against the other person's like what did what do you mean? I didn't do anything? Like what the what is this? It is the bandwagon to get So again, we're living in this cosmic dream.
Speaker 4: That's uh, that's actually really interesting. There was a I remember, I think we posted about a video that somebody did. It was like a conversation with an AI like jat GBT or something, and they said, all right, can you take Earth and zoom out and then just keep on zooming out, keep on zooming out, and it goes into the cosmos and you know, into uh outer space, and then you're seeing all these different galaxies. Then you finally see the entire universe. And then then they just kept on going. They said, zoom out again, and the more you zoom out, it was turning into like little atoms and cell structures and it was everything that we're made up of. And so it really is like I don't even know, it's it's really like a mind fuck if you really think about it, because you can't figure this stuff out logically, and like you were saying, you know, the the root chakra, you know, the thing that really keeps us grounded, keeps us in that animalistic kind of mindset, you know, fight or flight kind of deal. You got to do what you can to survive. And so so many people have taken on that mentality, and I think that a lot of people are really waking up from it because you know that, like, the better you treat yourself, the better you treat your mind, the better you treat other people. Somehow the universe shifts and everybody start, you know, is starting to kind of coincide with your vibe in a sense. And so I do believe that, like the all is mind and everything that is going on within us is also happening to the outside world. And you know, this was a really hard concept for me to even really understand until And the reason why I asked you about the psychedelics is because I had done mushrooms and I'd never done LSD, but I had done mushrooms, but I did try. So the guy that like created LSD, like I can't remember what his name is, but that guy who created LSD, he went on to create like what they call designer drugs. And so there was this designer drug that came out like I don't know, ten fifteen years ago. It's called four acho DMT and it's basically a mixture if you were to like take DMT and mate it with mushrooms. So you know, mushrooms usually last like seven eight hours. It's almost too damn long, and then you get all sick and your your stomach gets a little queezy and everything, but you're still seeing all the vibrant colors and if you take enough of them, you can talk to the fucking elohem, right, And you know that that heroic dosage that Terrence McKenna talks about. And so and I've and I've taken like heroic dosages and stuff like that, and I've seen wild things like within my mind or this virtual reality that we live in, whatever it is. But it wasn't until that I tried four acho DMT it started opening up a little bit more. Because what's really great about that? And I'm not like a spokesperson for it, It's just like one of my favorite things because it only lasts like three hours and you don't get queasy and there's just something about it that every time you try it, it's like nothing but good vibes. You can even go into it, like just straw it and like terif not terrified, don't go that far, but you know, having a bad day, right, And then you take it, it's like wow, it's it's amazing. You start to see like all the fractals and all the crazy colors that you would on mushrooms. And there was actually a time where I, I don't know what it was, but I got visited by this cat being lady and it was so strange and I don't really know what to do with that information, to be honest with you, because it was like she was here, but she wasn't at the same time, but I felt her and it was like the wildest thing ever. And then so I was like, okay, So there's definitely like some some kind of layered reality that we're living in and I just can't comprehend what's really going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the reason why the mushrooms are beneficial and like synthetics are not, is it's a bypass. So it's a spiritual bypassing. So there is a perk to the ayahuasca. It's like you're purifying out because we have entities and attachments, so we call them parasites in the physical form. So people have parasites in the physical form. Okay, the mushrooms go in there like the ayahuasca, and they they push out, they eliminate the physical manifestation of the energetic entities and attachments and demons. And so when people do these journeys and they're seeing demons and they're seeing entities and aliens, what they call aliens aliens a new is a new word for demon. So they're demons. Yeah, really, yes, And so.
Speaker 4: There there's you mean, like across the board, every alien is just a new word for demon. Yes, So whenever you whenever you say demon, do you mean it in the like biblical text demon or we talking about like demons of the gaatia, like different varieties, you know, the Hindus and Batas.
Speaker 5: You have afflictions that are those are like an emotional demonic attachment. So that's where you have like the affliction of lust, of envy, of greed, of jealousy, okay, of separation, abandonment, you know, depression. Those are afflictions and those are an emotional or astral attachment, astral body attachment, and again that connects into your sacral center, your sexual energy, your vitality, your chi, your creativity. And then you have demonic attachments which are like gins. Okay, and these are thought these are thought forms. So any any any thought that has ever any any any incarnation, any of any of our root race incarnations, okay, in the mental plane, which is the solar plexus plane, Okay, it connects to our solar plexus. But it was the creation the fifth root race was the creation of the mental plane. That was after the fall of Atlantis. Atlantis what is the heartfield or what is known as the causal plane, and that's when we lived in peace and harmony and telepathy and there was no brokenness, there was group everything like there. It was interconnectedness, oneness within the totality of that root race. And then the cosmic being was like, all right, I'm going to go deeper and meet myself deeper. I'm going to crack the heart open, just like we go through loss and grief and heartbreak. It cracks its heart open. Atlantis falls, it starts to go into separation and then it's reset. After that deluge, there's multiple delusions, cataclysms, resets, okay, and then it creates the fifth root race, which was the creation of the lower mind, which is the the individual self. And this is where the cosmic being is experience itself and all of these individual experiences like thinking in a group converse in a group connection. You can't hide nothing from nobody, like, hey, man, i just whacked it in the bathroom. I'm not gonna tell you. Oh too bad, man. You could totally read my mind. I can't hide anything spirits like no, no, no, I'm gonna go into where I can keep lies in secrets and hide things. I can do things in the dark and not nobody else can read my mind. It's that and that's where we see the Aryan root race, which it is the Hindu, it's the Turkey, it is the Summers, the Sumerian gobec le Tepe. All of that was during the fifth root races, the longest, longest creation, because we had to we had to create and formulate the mind. Now within that, that is where all of this is where you see in the Baharitha, the story of Armageddon. Okay, this is where our Juna and Krishna is like Krishna is fighting with his brother Arjuna. He's fighting with himself, his shadows, selves, his mind right he's being overtaken by the demons and the angels. Is where you get the the devas and or the dark in the light within yourself. You're fighting in your mind. Your mind becomes a battle zone. And that's what about how Githa's about is the battle of the mind, you know. And and so what is left from that, anything that wasn't processed, that stayed in the energy field known as the mental plane, and all these thought forms and all of these thoughts that are always they're just floating. It's why they say your thoughts are not your own. And whatever you're a frequency attunement to, because you're an antenna, you're gonna attach to these thoughts. So if you are having afflictions within your own own like creative energy, lust, desire, natures, you'll draw in these these entities, you'll you'll attune to their despair. And since they're just living in the place where they're disembodied souls, they don't they don't have a body anymore. Those are the fallen where the fallen like creations, the abominations, that couldn't take form like they exist there. They're in the limbo states. These are called gins. This is what the dark Cabal and any inverted cult praise to the gin. And so what happened is what a gin is is a It's a conglomeration of negative thought forms like think of a cloud stored with a lot of dirty, dirty thoughts right which negative people get together and it becomes forms. Together is one entity, one really powerful strong. Now bow down to me, sacrifice your cows, sacrifice your daughters, ropes, give me more, give me more. I can't I cannot live in a body. I have been disembodied from being able to be in a form. So I want to steal yours. I want your power. I want you to do what I want to do because I can't be there and I can't do it. Right, That's what it is. And so these are in These are demons. Now, since we're living in the time of Satan and in the shadow realms and the dark shadows, we are projecting all of our fear, all of our demons into physical manifestation to face them. Because your root chakra is physical, it deals with the physical. That's why it deals with Saturn, which is giving forms. So Saturn is giving form to all of our fear so that we can face it in our dream world out here and wake up and go, oh my god, I am I can no, I rebuke you. No, you're You're not real. I'm not going to give you my power. I'm not going to give you the life. But so many people believe in it because they're afflicted. They are still confused. They are expressing the cognitive dissonance. They've been through the programming and the brainwashing, so have I, but they haven't done the due diligence and met themselves. So when we do like psychedelics like mushrooms or ayahuasca that purge out your inner afflictions. Whenever you fast, whenever you get your gut balance, whenever you are astute and you study and you do the inner work, the inner healing, you really meet yourself, then you don't have afflictions. Whenever, you won't have these entities and attachments, and you won't have the parasites in the physical and you won't have them in the spirit bodies either.
Speaker 4: That actually makes a lot of sense because we actually had on one of our favorite people that we've had on here a few times. Lindsay from the Rogueways podcast. She actually has talked about like she dives into, you know, all the ideas around cleansing the body and getting rid of parasites, and you know, because she actually she's had to deal with like a lot of body issues for a long time, and so she's been going into the holistic health and understanding it from kind of like a like a mystic type of mindset, right like that that uh, stepping away from big pharma and all that shit, which everybody should be doing anyway.
Speaker 5: But she was.
Speaker 4: Talking about that. I guess there was this conference and it was a conference on parasites, and there just so happened to be a cancer doctor that was out in the crowd at this conference, right, And so this guy he's up on stage and he's talking about all the parasites and how to get rid of him. And he's zooming in on him and he's like, look, this is this is just what it is. You need to try, and you know, purge of all these kinds of things, detox the body, maybe go fast or whatever. Right, eat more healthy, more vegetables, more fruits, you know, all the things and the cancer doctor was out there and he went up to the guy after the show and he was like, he was like, I can't help but notice that this looks a lot like a cancer cell. And he goes in the parasite parasite or parasite guy. I don't know if he was a doctor or whatever, but he goes, Ah, now you're catching on. And so it actually makes sense that the parasites would essentially start to form this this sickness within you and then it really just starts to take over your body. It's how a lot of people are dying. So in my opinion, yes, I believe that, Like I think it's really a lot of things. I think that it's you know, the poison in the air, poison in the water, poison in the food. But I think that it's more so than anything else, it's the poison in the information that we take in. That's really how in my opinion, that is how like these parasites almost manifest because if you think about it, you watch a movie, you watch in the news or something like that, and it puts you in some kind of low vibration and then your mentality almost takes it on. Right, even if it's subconsciously. Now you're starting to embody the energy of the information that you just received, and now that just becomes part of what you believe moving forward, even if it's just the tiniest little bit. And so you keep yourself around you know, shows and movies and people like that, and you know, it's it's no wonder that all this kind of stuff is really manifesting and why the cancer rate is higher now than it has ever been, right, I mean, what would you say about that cancer and parasites? I mean, are they like what more connected?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: But cancer is it comes? Well, you know, I don't want to get your your podcast popped, you know, especially.
Speaker 4: It's free speech over here, you say, whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, it's a form of depression. And so the body, like the cancer itself, everything that's manifesting in the body is already happening in the spirit bodies. So if you're if you have parasitical thoughts or entities and attachments in your in your in your spirit bodies, then it begins to manifest in your physical body. So what you're when you're talking about the poisoning of the air, that's the manifestation that the spirit bodies have been poisoned. The Earth's spirit bodies have been infiltrated by entities and attachments. And I just want to go backwards just a little bit here and touch on these is what they look like. So you will find if you do a Google research, well not Google, but your search engine rate research.
Speaker 4: Right, douggo whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So if you go and look up the ancient Chinese, there's a book and they drew out what these parasitic well, what the demons look like. And whenever you compare them and how they drew them as like blood sucking vam purists. They they mimic the what the actuality of a parasite looks like. The different types of parasites, whether it's the tape you see the with like long wormy tails, it's pairs, it's it's the tapeworms, and you know the the fluke the fluke liver parasites, and like all of these, the ones that get into your brain. You can see them, like with the long tongue that goes up and like it kind of reminds me of Venom's face. That's the one that goes into the brain and it like attaches to the cerebral cortex, you know. And so what they knew then and again like back in our ancient, our our ancients, what we knew then, okay, then is that we spoke in a language that would last throughout the ages and the eons and the resets, which is in hieroglyphic, which is in you know pictures, right when you see a picture of the crocodiles or the bird heads and things like. It wasn't necessarily that there was beings that walk the earth that were half human with a you know, a Jeckyll's head like those right, like these things represent They had symbolism. There's depth to their expression. And again that goes back to an energy signature, a frequency in which they carried and since human are made of and they're made of mineral, vegetable and animal like. And then mind, which is the logos, right, which is what we had to develop then that fit root race to connect the logos the higher frequencies into a form into a human expression. This this this homo sapient expression that we're in right now to anyways, and that goes back to like the root races and the press and like the creation story but I don't want to. Now I'm getting too off topic here, but my point is is we spoke in in frequency, and frequency takes shape not only in sacred geometryly you have on your hand, right, but also in shape in animals and in sound like that we hear the and also in the shapes that the plants take. You know, when they're developing from seed, and that frequency is connected to a wandering star or planet, and that planet has a net of influence plan net, so it's a plane of net of influence. And you know that these these plants, they have a certain sound energy signature, right, which correlates corresponds to the simatic or the geometric shape in which it creates from the seed, and then the sound that it admits, and that sound connects to our organs, it connects to the knotties, it connects to like and then this is why you use certain herbs or flowers or nuts or bark or you know, SAPs from these trees or the myceilium network which connects straight into your fashion network mimics. This is what Terrence McKenna was talking about. Man was a genius and like his work on the eye ching is which the eye ching is all about the elements, and so it's understanding the sound and the frequency of the elements and how the the animals and the plants and the minerals, which is the py table of elements, the minerals, the mineral compounds, how they influence and create alchemize within our body and how to assimilate it and then how it plays out like because our body is again the mineral, the physical, the vegetable, and the animal, and then the mind is like the spirit bodies that we you know, we operate through, but the lower the animal, the plant, and the mineral kingdom. That's the fission and the fusion of the minerals within us, you know, and the water is within us and how it you know, physicis infuses and create like we manifest. So we spoke in symbolism and allegory and parable and and imagery so that we would remember the frequency or the.
Speaker 4: Sound to be able to match up to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, and that connects into again like why we you know, synthetics are not really the way to go because you're in a sense, you're spiritually bypassing. Like yeah, it's great to see the wonderful colors. It's amazing and I love that because it does bring people, you know, up out of depression. But guess what, that depression is going to come right back three, four or five days later, even stronger, because it even talks about in the Bible. It's like, you know, you invite the spirits back it, you get rid of the spirits, you invite one back in. They come back seven times stronger because you're at the sense you're trying to you're trying to bypass the pain, and the pain is the body saying, hey, sit down, shut the fuck up, listen to me. I'm trying to speak to you. I know you don't want to see what I'm going to show you because it's scary, it hurts, and you're gonna have to take accountability. But here's the thing. As soon as you recognize what it is and you sit there, I'm safe. I'm okay, I'm still alive. I'm actually not a bad person. I did some shady shit. I was trying to survive. I hurt people. That was fucked up. The fact that I give a shit that I hurt somebody says that I'm not a bad person. The fact that I care and so, oh it's gone.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this then. So, because normally purging is something that happens mainly with ayahuasca, but you don't really get a whole lot of purging with mushrooms and DMT. So, uh, as you do.
Speaker 5: You throw up, you shit, you shit, you throw up. It depends on how toxic your body is.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, because I mean I've taken mushrooms a lot of times. It does. It definitely does make you queasy like it. It feels like something is going on in your stomach and you kind of feel a little offset a little bit. But as far as DMT, I I actually did it, I don't know, six seven months ago, and I didn't get sick or anything from it. It literally it felt like like I was in a dream, you know, like I smoked it and I went and I saw some crazy shit and I don't want to get into that, but it was it was pretty wild. And then you come back and I mean, well, I actually did it twice in one night. The first time it was awesome. The second time was like a full on fucking nightmare. Went into the void. I thought I destroyed the world, and that was really messed up, and I've actually I've taken a lot of time since then. I did that back in October. I haven't done any psychedelics or anything, because I've just been trying to understand what that vision really was, you know, embodying what it means to be inside of the void. And also you know, after the fact, you know, coming to the realization that well, everything wasn't destroyed because I was still like I was still there and my awareness was still there in the void. So you can't destroy everything and you can't even like it's impossible to witness nothing, you know, And that's what it really felt like. And so I've been trying to really break that all down and everything. But I didn't. I didn't really get sick from that. It made me like it put like a damper on my soul after that, but you know, it kind of made me sad and almost borderline depressed, just because I was like embodying that nature of me destroying all of reality. But but yeah, it's pretty fucked up. Didn't get sick though.
Speaker 5: You would analyze that and you would say, like, what in me feels responsible for everything? Right? So the void, like you you were saying that you went in there. I don't need to analyze you, so do it.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: So it's if you're going to go into the void. You know, it's a fear most people. It's most like ninety nine point nine no, no, no, no, nine percent of people is the fear of death. The nothingness, right, you know, even in the never what is it? The never ending story? The nothing? The nothing right everything? Get the horse out of the get the horse, don't leave the horse, like, okay, anyways, maybe it's just me and like you know, a handful of other people crying anyways. No, not the Nothing anyway.
Speaker 4: That was like my favorite movie whenever I was a little kid. I don't even remember it. I literally watched it so many times I ran out the tape as a little kid. But it's been so long since I.
Speaker 5: Seen it, you know what I mean? Back up, like, come on, come.
Speaker 4: On, give me one more baby, Come on.
Speaker 5: You remember the old wind up for the v v VHS tapes, Like it would have little plugs and you would put in there and you would wind it.
Speaker 4: We just rewound it in the VCR I did. I didn't have one of those.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well we had My mom had a bunch of random stuff. Anyways, it also worked. They also had another one for like the tapes and stuff. So anyways, a bunch of random things in my house that I grew up with. I'm sure other people out there have had them.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Anyways, So now the heck I was talking about it? So the nothing right, and so it's the sphere of death. But death isn't real. It's a transcendence like our Again, we're face our fear of this return. We don't want to return to source. The void is the womb of all of creation. The void is the center of the Troidal plane, the black sun that sits there in the center of the Troidal plane, and it's your umbilical port, right, It's where we came from. And we don't want to go back. We're like, no, I don't want to. I'm so scared. I don't know it's there. I've been out here for so long, like I don't know what else exists? Right?
Speaker 4: Why would we Why would we be scared to go back to the source anyway? Is it just because we want to remain individuals or what is that? Because we want control over our own life?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's control it's the individuation. So when we come into oneness and out of separation or out of the individuation, then it's easier to be like, Okay, there's nothing to fear. I never left the source. The Source is always I was always in the Source. I'm always there. I'm always in it.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: I just think that I'm separate from and I think that I'm I'm living in something, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's an illusion.
Speaker 5: It's an illusion, yeah, or the.
Speaker 4: Maya as they say, Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's really something there too, because I tell you, whenever I was in that void, I felt like I was the only thing that existed, like and that's what really fucked me up, was that I was alone there. You know, I would much rather just join the source than be alone in the void. You know, at that point, all one alone. You gotta go with the sage talk here. I love it, all right, So yeah, it's uh man, So all right, let me ask you this then. So you were talking about basically how this reality actually is with the minerals, the vegetables, the animals, and that's really what incorporates our body. But how do you believe we got here.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the creation story, the primordial creation story. So it spoke of in many different lore like Viking, the Greek, and the Hindu and the Christian, the Christian teachings. It's it's in the Old Testament. It's the genealogy of Adam, which is the atom. This Adam Cadman, the spiritual atom, the atomic atom that exists within the plasma fields, which is in our atmosphere. It's the above the thermosphere and above the mesosphere. Yeah, it's in the ion a sphere like above the thermosphere, right, So that's where the atomic gaseous planes are at. And then that's where Lumeria, the third root race was seated. It's a cosmic it's the etheric waters, not like the mermaid waters like speed. And again that's why you see it in the in the ancient you can find it in some ancient texts. But you'll see a man holding two globes. One will say Atlantis, the other one to say lameria, and it's above his head, above man, and in a sphere meaning spirit. So spheares represent spirit. Spirit squares represent the form the platonic solid. It's a cube. Okay, this is why you see the cube and it's square like circle, the circle being cubed, spirit being confined to a cube. So so circles are spirit. Right, It's why you draw a circle of salt around you whenever you want to keep keep the the vampires out, or think of the movie Practical Magic, they do a circle right their brooms there and all of sudden stuff. Okay, So it represents spirit, the protection of spirit. It's real, it's it's it's just legit though, and that is that is legit, all right, all right? Oh, going this, So these these the teachings of the root races is the genealogy and the creation's thecretion myth. So everything comes from the center of the chritial field, the black sun, the inner sun, okay, as within so it is out externalized. Huh, in our hologram, what do we see a sun and a moon they're out here, they're externalized. We see stars, they're externalized. We see trees because they're in us. They're we're projecting everything. We're projecting everything. But what we don't see is our internal sun. We see the projection of it, but we know in us there's a spark within us. They call it the spark, the eternal flame that burns like there's even temples built, and there's stories of Greek and Roman. Who would you know? The oracles would stand by and they would keep the flame alive. That's symbolic of keeping the wisdom of the primordial mother, the shakina, the life force, the Kundalini. It is life force or the shakina in different different it's called different things in different teachings. The chi, the chi even right to keep it alive, right, the oracles those that held the wisdom right of the source. So it's about primordial creation, which is the black son, create meat, creating form, and so it sends its energy out, which is the terroidal field. It sends its energy field out and then it starts to create. It starts to create itself. So this is where you get primordial creation. When you hear about Nix, and you hear like, I'm gonna use the Greek mythology. It's probably the most common one that's known by people. All right, So you're gonna get Nicks, and then you're gonna get her offspring, which her children. Okay, and I have it written down all old. I have it all written down.
Speaker 4: Well, this actually reminds me of like if you look into like black holes and stuff like that, there's this thing called the event horizon, which is essentially it's the surface layer of a black hole, and that black hole it actually shows everything that has ever existed on the surface of in that reality, like everything that that black hole allegedly is ever swallowed up or whatever it all is being projected to the surface of the black hole, and that's called the event horizon. So it almost reminds me of what you're talking about. You're saying that the black sun is within us, and that essentially our bodies and our minds and everything would be the event horizon of the black hole within us.
Speaker 5: Yes, black holes, Sun, won't you come wash away? The same? These are the frequencies that she sends out. So these colors, the auroras behind me, the colors aren't stimulated. They're gases. They're noble gases or inert gases on the periodic table of elements, and they're stimulated by the plasma. Okay, the cold the cold plasma and the hot plasma. So the cold plasma is the moon and hot plasma is the Sun. Okay, but in the sun stimulates and the gases that are in the atmosphere as well. But it looks like red, it's in oranges, and sometimes it's pinks, and sometimes you know, you get the yellow or the green in there, and the mixtures. It just depends on how much inert gases are being released from the center of the troidal field. And you see the green well at night because it's the gases are being charged by cold plasma, right, and the gases that are being released that you're seeing in the upper atmosphere, if you will, the northern hemisphere, it's higher and out like higher and energetics. It's pure as well, it's not as infiltrated with It's not closer to the equator like I am down here in Florida, so you're you're further away from the Sun's stimulants.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, Because essentially you're talking about the Sun hot, the Moon cold, and I have heard I've actually talked about this quite a bit about the Moon possibly being a like a like a cold source generator because whenever you're out underneath the moonlight, it's cooler, and then you go into the moon shade it's warmer. It's the exact opposite of the sun, right right.
Speaker 5: And it's supposed to be. And the moon reflects how much, So the phases of the moon and what it's in, like full moon, half moon, quarter moon, all this, or quarter moon half moon all that. That's letting you know how much pure energy or gases are being released from the center of the troidal field. That's how like. So we're in a full moon, we have more natural gases or inert gases that are being released. So it's lunacy, right, because what you what do you do whenever your your body that's an antenna is absorbing more noble gases, right, you're more stimulated. But if you don't, if you're not grounded, and you don't know how to deal with the energy, if you're not doing rituals, if you're not in dance, if you're not in connection, and if you have you're overloaded. You're overstimulated, you're overworked, and you have parasites and entities, attachments energetically and.
Speaker 4: Physically, and the full mood is going to be a little bit too much for you, too much, I gotcha. That actually does make a lot of sense, And this is something that I've talked about because we've had you know, magicians and sages and mystics and wizards and all the above on this show. Like I love talking to people, you know, all that, and we've actually had guys that, you know, they'll say that they perform rituals underneath the full moon. Some some preferred underneath the full moon, some preferred underneath the new moon. Some actually prefer with a waxing or a waning mood. So it's always different. But if you're trying to perform, are you somebody that does rituals and stuff?
Speaker 5: Not black magic?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not specifically any kind of magic, but just any kind of ritual really.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I shower, I brush my teeth.
Speaker 4: That's ritual very well yeah yeah, all right, well with intention.
Speaker 5: So ritual is intention, that's what it is. And you can add context to it. Movement which is also intention, but movement when you create shapes. Okay, like while we dance, we see the indigenous that would dance in circles right just around a fire. That's spirit.
Speaker 4: Okay, I had to write that down. You said, ritual is intention. I was like, holy shit, that's awesome. I like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ritual's intention, gotcha all right? And you can add you know, other elements, whether it's fire, creative energy, water, This is communication, this is like this. The spirit is really going to be like the ether calling the ether in, and you've got to do a mixture of energies for that. And then there's also like the water element, which is about the emotions, and it's like it also represents you know, crossing. It's a transformation. So if you're putting water out, we're transforming. We're adding energy into the water. We're using the water to add in tension, which again is a transition from one one space or one place to another. So I mean ritual like what we've it's been demonized, like I said, anything that is meant to be good by the lower profane man or woman, it will be used as a tool to manipulate for power and control.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. You know, I actually do past life aggressions, you know, learned under the doors, Cannon school and all that kind of stuff. And I can't tell you how many religious people think that it is satanic that I'm even hypnotizing somebody. I'm like, bro, this is a guided meditation, Like just forget the whole hypnosis. I'm not inserting anything into your mind. I'm not suggesting anything. And that's just crazy that, you know, you would see something as simple as meditation, and yet there are religions out there that deem it almost demonic and like dark and you know what I mean, Like don't I don't understand.
Speaker 5: That church and they sing together. That's a ritual. They're performing a ritual right there.
Speaker 4: Oh, anybody that has ever been to a Catholic anybody who's ever been to a Catholic Mass on a Sunday, Oh my god, that the entire I went one time just to see and I was like, wow, Literally every step is a ritual. Every single part of it is ritualized. And so yeah, I mean rules for the not for me kind of thing.
Speaker 5: No again, it's like their soul is not everybody is meant to awaken, you know what I mean. They're what we call NPCs just means that their soul hasn't had a quickening, you know, they haven't had a soul remembrance, and they're not. They may not be made to because we don't know what karment contract they came in here. For some people, some essences.
Speaker 4: Are why why is it that you think that some people just don't find any of this kind of stuff interesting, such as enlightenment or trying to find a higher spiritual purpose, you know, whether they are religious or atheists or whatever. It's like, for some reason they don't feel that poll Like, So, I know, obviously there's a lot of people out there, and so I guess my question would be, then I don't know. I think that it's just because I feel like my life, my entire life, has been some kind of spiritual journey, and I can't imagine it not being like I look at literally everything and I try and figure out what the spiritual meaning is behind it, right, whether it be esoterically or whatever. Like that's just how my mind has been, like almost programmed at this point. But yet you see other people out there and if you bring up any kind of synchronicities, it's just like, oh, that's coincidence.
Speaker 5: I would love to suggest to stop saying your mind and say it's your spirit, because your your mind, if you will, it's your more of your lower mind, and that's not the curious part of you. It's your spirit. Yes, sparking you fully agree when you're talking about this this the search and the connection, the connection to everything that's this mind, that's the divine mind. You know, it's not your lower like.
Speaker 4: No, I yeah, I feel the same way. I just kind of use mind in like a general sense. But yeah, it just makes you wonder.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing. We we don't know everybody's karma. That's true, sold their sold their life, sold their soul out for in previous incarnations. M time. We're in the end times, so everybody has an opportunity for retribution, which means to get right, and a lot of souls are also here to be judged.
Speaker 4: What do you mean by we're in the end time specifically.
Speaker 5: The end of time, but the end of the Yeah, the human evolution. Oh, we're done with the human evolution and we're going to move into the celestial so which is like the spirit. This goes back into the root races that we just jumped away from. But so there the root races is the primordial creation. So primordial creation wanted to experience itself to the fullest, and so it created the build the builder races, the built well, the builder rays or the builders, which are the l ocheme, which are the cosmic rays. Okay, the seventh, the seven reshet, the seven lamp stands, the seven seals, whatever you want to call it. They are the seven stars of Ersamin. And those are the cosmic rays that descended themselves, or the angels, the angles of light, the seven colors of the rainbow that descended themselves into the primordial energy and created the planets, or the wandering stars. They created the planets, which were the planes with nets of influence. These are the essences in which the logos could not fully experience itself through.
Speaker 4: Are you are you getting into like the like the Pleiades with the seven sisters and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well the ple eightes this in series, all the star systems were created. Yes, that's part of the primordial.
Speaker 4: Creation, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: And then from that the seven rays were descent the star, the alohem, the seven builders, they descent their frequency, the seven colors of the rainbow descended in to create the Olympians, okay, is what they're known as. And then you have the Olympians, which would be like representation of the Zodiac, and then you have the Titans that came from that the planets. So the star systems primordial creation. Then you have you have the Olympians, and then you have the Titans that they created, which are the planets.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, following you.
Speaker 5: And from the planets, then they created they started to create the root races, the Polarian, which is non physical, the Hyperborean, which is again hyperborean. This is where we see the semi etheric. It's more etheric energy starting to take form the gaseous planes, the atomic So the Polarian is the crownpo the exosphere and the creation of the stars, okay. And then you have Hyperborean, which is the creation of the atmosphere and the gases that started to come together. So essentially it is the evolution theory story that they use, but we're not from fucking ape and primates, like in the way in which they tried to like like the Big Bang. You know, it's not a big bang just out of nowhere. There was a whole bunch of bazillion of years I don't know, lots of I mean.
Speaker 4: Infinite amount of years, really, so.
Speaker 5: Long it took to create this, right, this cosmic being wanting to experience itself. And then the Lumerian, which is the third root race that was the creation of the atomic or the spirit man in the atomic creation. So you have the Crown, you have Hyperborean, then you have the atomic and the Lumerian. That would be like the first expression like of what you consider form, but it's not form. It is definitely semi etheric and in the gaseous planes. And then you have the Atlantean. And then you have which was like the creation of the heart chakra or the causal plane. And then you have which was form. But everybody connected as one in the heart is one, what we say, it's all when it's all connected. And again then that was spirit like again the cosmic creator, the primordial energy. If she's formlessness, she has to create something that creates form, and so she's creating all these structures through her imagination. And this is where you hear in the Gnostic story of Sophia and the Fall and the demiurge that she creates, which is Saturn.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, this is all checking out. It actually kind of reminds me of something we talked about just a few months ago. Call what you're like familiar with Plato and then everything that stemmed from Platonism and now it's neoplatonism and all that kind of stuff. But he was basically talking about how everything really is just an emanation from the original source, or the original one, is what he talked about. So you would have the one which would be the sources what he was referring to, which would emanate onto the news, the news would emanate onto the world soul, and the world soul would emanate itself into the physical where we're at. And so that, yeah, it kind of checks out with what you're saying there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's the story of the primarial creation. So I'm just summarizing like multiple different esoteric teachings or hidden.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm here for it. But just out of curiosity, I wanted to ask you, So, I mean, and this is I know that this is probably an impossible question to even answer, but what do you whatever you think about? So there was that one divine source at first, and it felt lonely. Then it started aging and projecting and creating reality so that it wouldn't feel very lonely in all that whole story. But why is it that there was only one source in the first place? And why do you think, like, how did that source even come about?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a good one. I wouldn't say it was lonely, though, I would say that it wanted to experience the fullness of itself. So imagination, you know, you can be in it like just is like you think of yourself, you know, like, oh, I really want to try that one day. You're you're having all these great ideas and then you're you're like, I'm going to take initiative. I'm going to create it to be your podcast. Okay. So if we're living in a realm of infinite possibilities, right, that can it's just thought. All things is thought. It's all formlessness, and the hardest thing to create is form. And we're not alone, and it's not alone, and it's not alone. We're in a cosmic being. All is mind. But we're in a cosmic being.
Speaker 4: So do you believe that we're in a cosmic So we're in a cosmic being's mind. Then at that.
Speaker 5: Point, no, we are the cosmic being's mind, we're in its body.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, let's go all right, I like it.
Speaker 5: So think of the movie that came out, It didn't really do so great at the box office. What is it called The Immortals? Right?
Speaker 4: Do you remember that the immortals. I thought you were referring to the eternals.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I love that movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know how they're all pissed off in the end because they're like, wait a minute, we're just here to harvest. It doesn't matter. Like we've spent all this time like with humanity and we're just taking this and that's it. Wait, we're just ai too, like the l l l l L right, the outrage of it. We're wait, but these are for the cosmic beings. Yes, betch, yes, betch we're in a cosmic being, but we're not to identify with the individuated experience because we're in a much greater self.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, full on agree. So I've actually been watching like a lot of the government, you know, military whistleblowers as far as aliens and all that kind of stuff. I don't know what to believe as far as that goes. I just kind of find it fascinating to see what they talk about. And there was this one guy, the most recent one, I can't remember, Matthew something. He was talking about how he had access to these invoices that he wasn't really supposed to see, and so then he became a whistleblower because it seemed like it was operating outside of the government, so he wanted to blare the whistle or whatever. And what he's saying is is that he thinks that, you know, as far as aliens or entities or the phenomena goes, he believes that some of them are here to help. Some of them are almost harnessing and like like farming our energy in a sense. And then you hear about like Bob Blazar, and Bob Blazar got access to some kind of some kind of papers that said that there is some kind of energy or non human biological or whatever that is out there that looks at us like we're containers. And he goes, I don't really know what that meant by containers, containers of the soul or whatever. But what do you think about like a lot of these quote unquote government whistleblowers, are you you think they're all full of shit? Is it all manipulation or you think there's something to it?
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's it's a it's a it's a script for us to decode. Truly. So if there if somebody is on the spiritual path, that that means that the divine mother or source God. Creation is awake, is waking within you. It's quaking, it's waking a remembrance within you. And so what is played out on the world stage is the opportunity to take the inversion and grabs the truth. What does it mean for me? Okay? So when we see the alien, all right, there are So God is real. God, God is real. Israel. Israel is the people, not the place, but the people. Israel is us because we are real. Okay, we feel we are real, and we have integrity and a pure heart. So God is real. But it's an infinite intelligence that is within our blood. It's called the shikina. It is also known as the armor of God. The song of songs, the song of Sulomon, that sings us along, that guides us and harmonizes us. That's why frequency right, and when you sing an optunes it lifts your spirit up right. So it's God is an infinite intelligence of song and frequency. It's not some you know, do with the beard in the in the sky. Right. It is a primordial essence.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: The minerals, the it's everything.
Speaker 4: God isn't all literally everything.
Speaker 5: Everything, even the abominations that we call alien or demons and aliens. Okay, they are just the lowest form, like say you took a shit, you shipped out your food that you digested. Okay, they are the shit that the cosmic being has already processed and digested and now it's sitting at the bottom of the fucking outhouse, you know, just creating soil.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but let's let's get into that for a second now, because I can get on board with if you're talking about gray aliens or reptilians. But then you start to get into like the Pleiadians and the Oucturians and all these different types of uh.
Speaker 5: Alien, what are the interdimensional beings difference?
Speaker 4: Okay, all perfect, Yeah, I'm I'm full on board here with you. So you believe that the physical entities are the abominations, whereas the ethereal entities are the helpers, the spirits and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: They're us, They're the multi multi dimensional aspects of the one. They're us in the future. What we say, we're experiencing the now, the now, the now, and so there are future selves what we as a collective human. So when we in the human the light of mind, the lower mind, the creation of this form to house the logos, okay, and then we evolve back into because we're silica, we're ninety eight percent silica junk DNA, non quotable DNA, it's silica plasma DNA. We're ethereal. We are light bodies. We are the body of Christ. And once we ascend and reactivate our atomic because we have atoms, trillions of them in our body, and when we turn the motherfuckers back on, we become super novas of light and we returned to the stars. So an interdimensional being are expressions of us as every evolutionary step of the celestial human, the angelic human evolution. Right now, we are in the lowest We are finishing out the lower RBG, red, blue, green, five senses, platonic solids, carbon based two percent of the DNA two percent. Spirit wanted to God's source, wanted to experience its lowest density. It's darkest shadowy itself. So it's the.
Speaker 4: Mineral, the farthest emanation from the source.
Speaker 5: All is this emanation from the source, but it had to go deepest into itself, and it created us through the animal, the vegetable, and the mineral. It gave us its mind to form it all fission and feel, usion, the atomic structure, the the energetics, the primordial energy, the shakina, the kundalini, the cheet that in us to expand so that we could return back to its like be twice born. The atomic, the atom, the atomic consciousness, the spirit man. Okay, and then so and so what we have here in the physical are the sheet, are the pew or what I've already been processed and no longer have anything to do but to decompose and feed the hose. Okay, I don't know. That just rhymes r. It works, right, And so then that's it is what it is. It's not like everything will just repurpose itself once it all goes super nova anyways. So then we as the conscious, the cells, the soul, because that's what atlantis, that's what the heart, that's what earth anagram heart represents, is the soul. And it's the murk of a the light body of the plane, the planet, the gaya herself, the Earth herself is us. We are the soul. And so the reason why those NPCs haven't woke up because they're not the fucking soul. They're not the soul in soul. They had a golden ticket. Everybody gets a golden ticket. You get it, you get it, and get it, and get it and get it, and then they keep going. Now, I'm gonna catch that with THEO green right now. I'm going to cash that in right now, for some power, for some control, for some some goodie goodies, for some for whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel that everything. I feel that same exact way, because I always say that for the longest time. I'm thirty five now, but I would say, up until I was twenty six, twenty seven, NPC like a motherfucker, Like I didn't question. I wasn't into, you know, diving into the etheric and diving into the truth about what this reality. I didn't really question it or anything. But then there was just little bread clumb breadcrumb along the way that led me to this path. And so I do believe that people can't evolve from their NPC form. I feel like that I did in a sense one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Same here. I didn't have my conscious awakening until I was thirty three. My mom was unalived, I lost my day's paw, like my my everything. And by I mean I had my awakening like after my mom was my mom left or transitioned, you know, like but even then, like that wasn't what triggered me. Like I got a call from a medium out of like I didn't know what a medium was. I was a church andese. I was a backwards Baptist, you know, you know, drinking and screwing on Saturdays and praying and smiling on Sundays.
Speaker 4: You know, as one does.
Speaker 5: I was one hundred percent matrix Mayhem, you know. And anyways, I got a call from a medium and that just like opened up the door for me. And I was like, what what because she had things to tell me about my mom and all of her the whole situation that played out there anyways, And so I walked outside, I talked. I told my husband. I was like, I just got a call from a medium. I was like, she just told me all this stuff that I called my stepdad. I was like, Dad, did you did? Did you sell the boat? Are you lying to me? Like, because he was my mom was supposed to be my mother was helping us out financially with the day spot. And he's like, no, I didn't. Three months later, come from out he did, and he took the money. I took the money. Yeah, so it was I was like, what the fuck, what the fuck? What the fuck? And then she invited me to one of these events as she had help was holding and it was like some I didn't know what hell it was. I just know how to drive to Ensanita, California, and I showed up and she's like, okay, everybody, get in a circle and you kumbayah and you sing and you dance and like you get into trance, and like all of a sudden, my whole fucking life went upside down, and like I I had an awakening. And then I was like in there meditating, smoked some really good push because I was in California. I was super legal over there, and I got high as a kite and I'm like listening to this like meditation where I was going back into the womb and like into the mother, and I was like visualized, hope we're high. And I went in there and all of a sudden, I had like a Coundalini experience and then I started speaking in like seven different languages and I was like crying, and I was like, I don't know what's happened to any I was like, I'm speaking seven different languages. I don't even know who they are. I think one of them's Arabic. I think it's Russian. I said, no freaking idea a light language with what it was sound alchemy. It was my soul remembrance coming out of me. And it was insatiable. I was huge, and then I was talking to trees and I was able to read, so I was I got a deck card, tarot deck or it was an oracle deck, not a Tarot deck, and I'm just flipping cards, talking to like my girls.
Speaker 4: That worked.
Speaker 5: I had, like I had a day spot, the largest dacemaent in Stay, California size wise. It was beautiful. I loved it well it last anyway. So I'm sitting outside with my girls under these oak trees on the side of my building. Mind you, I had made my salon on top of ancient Indian burial grounds right behind a river, like on the backside there was a river that you used to be a river now so it's a dried up canal. And there was this thousand Indian massacre there with the Spaniards and the Indians, and they had thrown all the Spaniards threw all the bones into the river. Well, the river used to be bigger, and it was under the fucking building that they had put up there, and nobody had ever built anything in that building. I designed it like on a paper and had I wanted it all designed. I made a thousand square foot semicircle wall. I don't know how to say that, but it was a thousand square foot for the childcare. And I made it a circle. Okay, I didn't know, had no idea. And then I had two pillars that were hexagrams, five sides Each's where I wanted to put the salon. I could have made it a circle, Namich. I made it a hexagram so I could put the mirrors on it. So I had ten stations, ten girls. Well, guess what you have two fucking pillars next to each other. Guess could they create.
Speaker 4: A portal portal?
Speaker 5: And it was hexagram And I'm sitting on top of Indian bowls.
Speaker 4: Damn, it was that's next level.
Speaker 5: But I didn't know any of this when I created it. When it all happened and I had this awakening. Anyways, I'm sitting outside and I'm really one of my girls. She's from Mexico. And she was telling me about her story about how she was getting chased, and I was like, were you wearing a pink shirt and like tan shorts and white chunkless and did you run into a hotel? And there was like a revolving door, spinning door, and a little old lady with white hair behind the desk and had like a lift up piece. How did you know? How did you know? And then like I sat down with her and I was like, she would tell me about her her family and her husband's experience, and I was like, your uncle's house and I was like he had I was like, he took your husband into this. Anyways, I could see. I could so when somebody's talking to me and they're telling me truth, it'll show up visually in my mind. If somebody's lying to me, I won't get a visual for it. That's probably no one's abody's lying and truth. So I have anyways, I have this ability to read other people's energy innately and talk telepathy to trees and to rocks and to which aren't rocks but anyways, and to birds into everything. So my awakening was like boom, all your claares, boom, all your Claares, and I was like, I am not a quiet person and I am the one that created the this is big when Facebook was cool, right, But I created the Facebook group for my entire fucking neighborhood, my suburban track home neighborhood. I held the bunko. We did the family. We were the ones that were in charge rge of like the I had a huge day spat and it was family oriented. And we lived in a military in a military like suburban American neighborhood, like not even city city, literally surrounded we were. Yeah, anyways, we were surrounded by and so I had no problem. And my husband's backing me up. And I'm talking about Octornians. I'm talking about like the projections and the interdimensional beings that I were seeing like sixteen almost twenty feet fucking tall outside of my my window, my two story house, like in my backyard. I had just done some stupid noob noube nube ritual, not not knowing, just like oh I wanted to do. I want to do the thirteen tablets. I'm gonna suck it. I'm gonna suck around with thought and the no fucking idiot no anyways, I called him some vermonic spirits and guess what direction my mother fucking life went to the show. It was not good.
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 4: You gotta live and learn though, you know.
Speaker 5: Bro, my awakening was intense. It was so intense, but it was good.
Speaker 4: Well, you're you're talking about all of your Claires kind of came to you. And that's something that I feel, like, you know, we try to work on through meditation and like, you know, going inward a little bit. And we've had like really really awesome like Clairevoyance and Claire Cognizance come on the show in the past, and I mean the most recent one was really wild because we actually had her on and she started to describe somebody and my co host Sean, he was like, oh my god, you're you're describing my stepdad like to a t like he his stepdad had died just a couple of years ago. She described the scar on his chest and a bunch of other like wild spot on ship that could only be talking about him, right, And and I just, I just I love that people can do that, but I want to be able to do it myself. So if you can figure that out, I mean, is it is it the best way to be able to try and just meditate on it? Like, what would you suggest some fucking meditate on it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: So what do you do if you're trying to get somebody you're there?
Speaker 5: Allow yourself to have it? These are the gifts, these are the supernatural abilities. They're called the the a booties, They're called the cities. These are innate abilities. But the thing is, I have so much confidence and also I had so much like pain and suffering as a kid, Like they these were triggered, like these these abilities were honed as a kid because I had to because I was raised in a very very very very toxic environment. Okay, I had a very toxic environment, So I had to I had to hone these skills, you know, I had to trust these like intuitive like hits. But if we just give ourself permission, like to trust yourself to trust what you're seeing. And the thing is is like you do this by allowing yourself to to practice, to play, to play, to play to play, and you play with people that are honest, like that are curious, that aren't like, no, that is it. I'm not thinking that you know your feelings are wrong. You're thinking wrong, who are lying to themselves. You can't play with somebody that's lying to themselves.
Speaker 4: You can't wake up somebody who's pretending to be asleep as they.
Speaker 5: Say, they're not pretending. They are into it. Yeah, they're perfectly content because they like their fear and their comfort. The devil's play is comfort. So the comfort somebody's in that is the devil at play right there. I'm not gonna I'm not these these spoiled and tied oled children that like they're just given everything and I'm living. Look at my shoes, look at my car. My life is so great. Yeah, you ain't got nothing. You got nothing. Your material is nothing because whenever you leave here, you got nothing because nothing goes with you when you leave, except for the lessons and the memories and like the moments that you have because it's a fucking dream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm right there with you. I I love your energy and everything that you got. I got to ask you one more thing, though, So, just out of curiosity, would you be open to reading my energy?
Speaker 5: Well in what way?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Uh, blow my.
Speaker 5: Mind, blow your mind, well you want to.
Speaker 4: Do, because I'm actually going through a bit of a transition in my life right now.
Speaker 5: And you a drawing, So if you want me to do energy reading, I will draw, all right, Or I could pull up your chart and you can do a chart reading if you'd like that one. But that's really that really gets into detail, and we can talk about your gene keys, your cities, your your because where your planets are is where the day that you're born in true sidural astrology, not tropical, because that deals with the wobble twenty three point five degrees that doesn't actually exist. That that is about moving the energy from the center of the tororidal field up the motherfucking horror line to Polaris, which would be your crown star crown chakra, instead of having it connect to the crown chakra right, they're having the energy connect twenty three point five degrees off or four or five degrees, which rounds up to twenty three point five, which is where the eye of the dragon or Draco, and the eye of Draco is eltinin, which is the eye of the dragon, the red dragon, that red serpent, and that is where they get the black magic or the Saturnian reptilian or what they call reptilian, the red dragon metatronic overlay right where they do the brainwashing, where they do the mass energy harvesting from a time from a timeline which was over two thousand years ago. Way over. When they use fixed astrology, right areas, it's always aris. No, it's not, bitch, that's fixed. Nothing in this world is except for Polaris. That's the only thing that's fixed is Polaris.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've actually looked pretty heavily into sidereal astrology. It makes the most sense over tropical. Tropical is more western, that's sidereal. It makes more sense because it's the sky as it is now, it's not the sky as it was two three thousand years ago. And what's interesting is is that whenever you like compare the tropical in the sidereal astrology, a lot of people's zodiac changes. Like for mine, so in tropical I'm a Taurus, but in sideia, I'm in areas, And I kind of feel like, to be honest, areas just makes more sense to me anyway, if I'm judging myself a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I agree, my entire changed. And so the same for me is like, oh, in tropical you're a Sagittarius and I'm like our Sagittarius son and like you're just had this free like life of happy, go lucky, and I'm like, no, man, I feel more Scorpio than than anything, Like I was righted by my dad, Like I don't want you're talking about how like a freely I was beaten and like abused and like so all kinds of statistic shit. I mean, I'm pretty scorpio. I'm pretty I'm pretty sure I'm Scorpio. Like I mean, if he's thirteen sign, I'm a Scorpio or a zero degree o feuchius, so right there on the if you use thirteen sign, which I do, is thirteen sign on the But I do have six planet or five planets in my descendant, all un Sagittaria, so I do have a lot of optimism and higher mind. But yeah, I totally get you in the Arias energy. Of course, it's the godhead and like it is about this the exploration and seeing things from this like vast perspective, like wanting to experience and and know and take it in all of these like experiences and thoughts and seeking right and just having different connections with you probably trip it over yourself and learning things the hard way, you know, a couple times over, you know what I mean, just rushing into shit too. But that's like that's the immature part of areas, is just rushed right in. But at the same time, it's like the guy that like and goes into the like some people put their foot in the pool. I'm gonna put my foot in and just trap at areas like the fuck out caball, you know, Like I'm just diving in man bucket. I don't need to know what the instructions. I'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: Like that is me to a t all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Taurus is like I don't want to move. I don't know.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's who I was when I was an MPC. That makes a little bit more sense. So maybe it was kind of like that.
Speaker 5: It is the NPC coding. That's what I call. It's a matrix mind. It's your matrix mind. You're not your matrix mind, get in alignment with your soul, getting alignment to the now. It was, let's be in the now. Why the fuck are we using an astrology that doesn't exist? Why the fuck are we putting it? If we were based, we had no electronics and we had to look at the stars and make like a natal chart.
Speaker 4: We'd be looking at the fucking stars exactly. Yeah, you wouldn't be going off of something those two thousand years ago because you wouldn't have access to that information anyway.
Speaker 5: Right, you'd have to look at the stars from the north pole and you'd have to do the the measurements from there. You'd be looking out where the planets are from that point.
Speaker 4: And also, it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense as far as tropical because they're all like, every constellation is exactly the same degree amount, right, Like they look at it as if the sky is equally divided in twelves, which it's really not. So sideia makes a lot more sense because Virgo is way bigger than some of the other ones, and some of the other ones are smaller, and so it's sidereal makes the most sense if you're trying to get a true you know, astrological reading. In my opinion, one.
Speaker 5: Hundred percent, it does. But that's again, you're not in cognitive disonance and they are. Again, you're not chasing the Joneses and they are. They're trying to fit in and you're not.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking for the truth. I don't really care what's right or what's wrong. I just want to know what it really is.
Speaker 5: Like that's they're they're not they're content with making their money. They're sellouts and with truth. No, that's getting infringe on my comfort. Go ahead and play devil. But I'm going to say, not today, Satan, Not today, Satan. I'm not stopping. I'm going to keep popping my own ceiling.
Speaker 4: I'm there with you. Yeah, I don't really care to follow what's popular or what's trendy or anything like that. Like miss me with that shit, but yeah, it's it is wild. It is wild how so much of it is really a lie and so many people are out there just parroting some bullshit that they heard from somebody else. In a sense, it's not even something that they discovered as truth for themselves. And it really like there's a lot of people out there that just blindly follow. And I'm like, you know, I mean, I'm happy that you're interested in some form of spiritual but you know, it's go on your own path, right where.
Speaker 5: Do you feel at your Well, what I'm getting right now is you definitely have the Andromeda energy with you, Like the bubbliness, the other worldly mess, you know. So when we talk about the cosmic being, and like the celestial bodies, these are the multi dimensional aspects of ourselves. So if this is the earthly experience, then each one of the stars are a place or a dimension of the mind, because dimensions are in mind. Densities are in the planes. So planes have density, not gravity, but density the mineral in which it is created from. It's density, right, and this is the carbon, which is the heaviest. It's the lay right essentially, yeah, right. And then the stars which are in the firmament. Right, but they are of when you see them right from the real lens, not from the computer generated images of you know, well, this is the cosmos. Oh bitch, it ain't the fucking cosmo. Right, there's simatic, there's simatic patterns. Right, they're different colors, which is gases. The colors come from the gases and the pinks and the yellows. And it talks about it, you know with an old more or even uh like forma Haunt and Regulus and Rigel and and Andromeda and you know serious, the blue star right, it's blue, Okay, Well, it's coldbal okay, so that's a that that plane has a semi etheric expression, and that's part of the cosmic trinity, which in which forms the stellar consciousness. It's like the portal into that. But that's where you have the trinity, where it goes from the one, the primordial up to Polaris, is from the one to the three, which is Ursa Major, which surrounds Polaris like think of the fucking horror line and the light coming out, and then you have Ursa Major that is protecting it and going circling around it. Okay, protecting it. It's mama bear, okay, And it's the seven Rehi's. And then you also have serious and plei eightes or pliads and sirius so Ursa Major, the seven stars of Ursa Major, the Rishi, the husband's divine will. That's why it's known as the husband's divine will and power. Okay, cosmic divine will and power, ple eightes, the seven sisters, the seven wives of the Rishi. If you want to look this up in the Hindu lore. All right, and uh, that's love and wisdom the motherly okay, so divine will major and then please is love will and then their child, which is the third ray. Cosmic third ray is active intelligence. It's the the creative, the child of Ursa Major or the seven Rishi and the seven wives, and they created serious and serious is our fifth dimensional son, whereas you have ple eightes is the eighth it's an eighth dimensional son or sixth, sixth and seventh dimensional son, but it goes up into the eighth dimension. But anyways, that's the spiritual son. Okay, okay, So that's where you're So those three make up the cosmic triangle. So from the one to the trinity, the mother, the father or the father the mother, and then the holy spirit of the child, which is serious and that that's why you see a lot of the Mayans and other like uh talk about the the serious connection because it's active intelligence, and it's our fifth dimensional sun, and it's switching to the blue sun, the blue starcachina. That's when we move into the fifth dimensional expression, or we move we're done with the human experience, experiment, experience, and we move into a celestial experience, and we switch souns. We're no longer governed by our solar, our local lower mind. It's been christed and it moves up and we operate from the serious mind. And again this happens in different epochs when it switches and the holograms shifts here, okay, and then going into what was it going on with that? Where were they going with that? Where was it going with that? One of the three of the seven, the seven planets and the seven planets, the chakras and energy. And then once we embody that, we go the seven to the three, to the want, back to the onet, back to this and that's whereas going back to the source. So what the hell? Oh I was talking about? Dimensions and density? So different densities are the minerals in which the planes are operating from, okay, and then the dimension is of the mind and so we But the cosmic mind or the stellar the stellar logos, the stellar mines, they have planes of expression and what we call like experience. Whenever you go into another dream, you go into another dream, it's another door into another dream land. But it's not full of hell and damnation and war like. Oh it's the star wars. No, one's no fucking star wars. That was all here when they had they used the lasers and the frequency wars, they used sound and frequency to like they did with with Maui, like they did with you know, California, and then what like they did with Chicago and burn the fires and burning down all of these these buildings. Energy weapons, yes, direct it dus, yes, yeah, direct energy weapon. That's that's the star Wars. They're burning down the star Cities, the star Fords of Tartaria. Those are this that's what that's what are That's what this extern anyways, but they it's manifested in our reality for us to see it.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, for us.
Speaker 5: To know, but but it's been turned in some hollyweird, some Hollywood again that everything in the external reality is speaking to us. Not everybody's gonna make it. Not everybody's gonna shift, and it's not meant to be. They sold their soul out. They chose that God's judging their judgment is they disappear. They don't get to They don't you know when you play Fortnite. My kids play Fortnite, right, and they got a new season, right, they auto spawn into the new place, the new land, and they can't go back to the old land even if they liked it. There was their favorite one. Fuck this new one. Don't like you. I can't have this. I don't have that. Bitch work up and you will. But either way, you can't go back. We're not going backwards, and not everybody's moving forward.
Speaker 4: Yeah I feel that. Yeah, it definitely seems it's it sucks that not everybody is going to whenever you say not, everybody's going to make it. That kind of sucks though, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: That's all you want to say. It's a dream. You wake up from a dream.
Speaker 4: So whenever we do go into whatever is next right after that, it will be like waking up into another dream. Now we'll be waking up into another dream as a baby, starting all over again. Or what do you think that looks like?
Speaker 5: So when Alice woke up from the dream underneath the tree, right, she had all of her experience that she gained while she was in Wonderland.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's all you need to know, then, all you need to know. I love it. So you were talking about the energy and you said something about Andromeda. We were you.
Speaker 5: So you have the Andromeda and inner right, that's like an innate aspect to you, which is like this, it's this, it's ethereal it's non it's non physical, non non non physical energy. And but it doesn't mean that they're the dreams that don't exist, like there there isn't experiences there. It's just a non physical experience. It's it's an ethereal energy. And so that's when I was drawing you, I'm like, well, what the hell am I going to pull out from this? And it's like what I was what I was getting from it was like this really watery like other worldly energy. So it's like like I was saying earlier, like we're in a cosmic being, but the cosmic being there's multiple like the eternals, right, there's multiple cosmic beings or even in the movie it's another good one analogy to use is U in Guardians of the Galaxy, the first one where he meets his father Ego, yeah, right, and his dad's like he's like, these are my creations done?
Speaker 4: All right? Well that was in the second one.
Speaker 5: Oh, second one, Okay, these are my creations little but he gets destroyed because he didn't meet himself. So the reason why the cosmic being is going to meet itself so it can create more worlds, which are what all the stars are different worlds and use parts of itself, the elements, all the minerals, because you don't actually have to have it. You just think about it and it is. And if you are, if you're that deeply connected to yourself, then you're able to instantaneously manifest. Example, I can sit by a water because I've been in water, I've lived by the river. I know what it feels like. All I gotta do is feel it, and it's there, It's in me. I know it. So the cosmic being is going into the depths of itself to know the hell of itself so that it can create worlds, even more worlds which already exists all around us in stars. They're already been created. We're just remembering. We're the cells and we're remembering and we're going back into these but we're doing it in gradual layers, because you know, it's the cause of being remembering itself or recreating itself. Like you're you were already you. You're already everything that you are, but you weren't aware of it before. But now you become aware of it.
Speaker 4: It's familiar. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no no, you are already before you had your awakening. M right, Yeah, you're already who you are. Everything was already in you. Yes, those memories just started remembering, and it plays out step by step by step, person by person by experience, by conversation. Okay, because everything's already within you, it's already in your DNA. It just had a kickening, had an awakening.
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying. Remember, No, I was saying that whenever I eventually did have spiritual awakening, it didn't happen all at once for me. It was like very gradual over like the last seven eight years. And but whenever, you know, now it feels like this, this, this remembering, it feels familiar. It's really what I was trying to say, is like it's it's not foreign, it's not alien. It's like I've done this before in some other context that I don't know how, you know, it's almost like deja vu, Like how how did I already see this? How did I already know it? Why does it feel so familiar? Already kind of thing?
Speaker 5: You know? Yeah, because it's already it's already been done, and the stars are the cosmic beings, it's already been done. We're in the part of the cosmic being where it's in its past. The shadows are it's past, the stars are its future. And where the medium the transistors, which is a medium, we're the medium through which its memory moves, which is energy moves through. Okay, all right, you're getting that, uh huh okay. And so when we're we're talking about like I was using Guardians of the Galaxy too, thank you for correct me. But what it was showing us is that had the cosmic being not met itself, it would have self it would have imploded. So going rainbow body or body and glory. When you see Hindus and they turn to ash and dust, they self imploded. They didn't do it the right way. Ascension is you take the body, you activate the gaseous planes, you transfigure. You don't leave hair and nails and skin behind that whole. You become a translucent essence and emanation light. Right, so you just activate more light. It's not you like turn nude and like no no, no now. So anyways, it's a self implosion. It's like force, I'm trying to force this, force this, now you're gonna blow up. So the cosmic being went all the way down. We're the cells that said, hey, i'll volunteer to go all the way down back in there. I'm gonna go all the way down there with you, God source speared. I'm gonna hail Mary when I'm in there too, and you're gonna go come get me the fuck out right, You're gonna wake me up, right, You're gonna make me remember that. I'm just I'm diving deep for you so that when it goes and creates all of these other realms of itself worlds, they don't influde.
Speaker 4: So it has to know the bottom of the barrel depths of which it is made up of, in order to be able to expand itself and take that experience and apply it.
Speaker 5: To that absolutely and make the other realms even better. Because now it has, it has integrated like you spiritually. When you integrate your spiritual, emotional, and mental, you are a fully mature adult. You're not irrational, you're not a erratic, you don't make dumb decisions. You know, you're not swayed by temptations. Right, You're like, you know what the old me would have but not now I know what I got and I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: You know, old me would have definitely fallen into the hole several times.
Speaker 5: Right, And the same thing with a cosmic being. It is it's becoming spiritually, emotionally, and mentally mature, and so it's going to party with other cosmic beings because it's not alone and it has an etheric.
Speaker 4: Body that is so wild to even picture that we're living inside of a cosmic being like that is. I mean, you absolutely one hundred percent not believe it, but you know it to be true. I know me, I love it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Look towards the end of the show, we always like to do a tarot reading. Normally Sean is the one that pulls the tarot cards, but I ended up pulling one this time. And this is actually a very special tarot deck to me. I actually just got it mailed to be so for Christmas, what I did was I because my mom is actually the one that got me into like the the witchy spiritual you know, love and Halloween and all that other fun jazz. She got me really into that, which kind of led me to discovering a lot of other wild spiritual stuff, right, And so for Christmas, I bought her this tarot deck that you can color, right, And I wasn't you know, I was just like, look, I think that you should have your own tarot deck. This is something that I have like eight or nine decks over here. I want you to have one. And she's very artistic and she loves coloring and all that and drawing, and so I was like, I'm gonna get you a like a coloring one that you can color yourself. And so she colors it and she works on it literally since from Christmas until just a couple of weeks ago, and then I received and because my birthday was May eighth, so it was just like what like a week ago something like that, thank you, thank you, And so for my birthday, she sent me like the fully colored in tarot deck and so you know, it's it's a nice little it's like the her energy is in it too. But uh but anyway, I just pulled this one and it is the four Wands. And I'm not somebody that I don't I can't just look at a card and know what it means. I know, there's like there's obviously the symbols in it and stuff like that. But I have this little book here is I actually like to read from. And so the four of Wands, it says celebrate your achievements with the ones you love before pushing ahead to the next goal. Enjoyment and celebration abound in the four of Wand's card. The beautiful floral canopy that resembles a traditional Jewish koopa signifying marriage is being held up by the four of wands firmly rooted in the ground. The yellow background of the card indicates conscious awareness and joy as the couple celebrates their union by waving flora bouquets in the air enthusiastically. They have made the choice to unite in commitment to creating something stable and long lasting. Behind the couple stands a glorious castle with people dancing joyfully in a lush garden, celebrating their abundance and prosperity. That is a great card to have, especially it just speaks to the soul, you know, like whenever you just do like a little one card, just a little something. I love that, But I like reading the personal slash spiritual meaning behind it too. But it says you're savoring the process of putting down roots, either buying or renovating a home, joining a group, or taking a relationship to the next level. Celebrate the joy and excitement of these milestone moments. Should the opportunity arise, go ahead and pour your excitement into a creative project. Spending time with family and friends, throwing a party or taking a break to rejuvenate is beneficial for your spirit. Wow, great card, that's a happy card. And you know, even even if that card is reversed, it's still a good thing. So that's how you know. It's like throw and through a good card.
Speaker 5: A good card. Well, it's spirit and the four which is like foundations and structure, and that castle is about like achieving the Holy of holies or like you've reached the kingdom within, Like it is about walking into the kingdom and you've yoked the masculine the feminine, that holy union within you, and now you've reached the kingdom or what we you know, the higher consciousness. And it's like a welcoming party into that like spirit, welcome walking with spirit into your new royal abundance. You've been anointed, you've been blessed, and now you're in your your dharma and it is a very abundant. Car. I love that car.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, that straight up speaks to my life. I hope that it pertains to a lot of the listeners here and even you, like, I that is such a good omen kind of card I.
Speaker 5: Think it is. I mean, come on, when somebody has this kind when we have this kind of awareness in life, like I'm not I'm just I'm a mirror. I'm a mirror neuron. Fucking mirror neurons, right, mirror neurons, And like if we if I have obtained this level of fucking awareness, like what fuck ripple effect does this do? What does this show us? Like it's not even me, but it is. I'm the expression of it. I'll own it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: Right. Oh yeah, but that's not just It's not just me. I know, I'm not alone. I'm all one. Yeah. So yeah, we're walking into our royalty. We have turned them on the fucking will. We're going in the new direction. We're in the mystery van. Let's go, let's fucking go slowly, get in. I got the snacks. Let's celebrate this bitch, drive it up in it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I love it. Yeah, it's exactly. It definitely feels that way. It's almost like, uh, you know, whenever you start talking about this, especially on a podcast or on social media or anything like that. It's almost like the energy within you, the excitement and the knowledge that you're sharing and the wisdom and all that kind of stuff, it's almost emanating from you, and it's kind of shedding light onto a lot of people that didn't really know about a lot of concepts. And that's what we do on this show. We don't you know, we never say that we're like the masters or the knowers of all information. A lot of the times that we're we're shooting an episode, a lot of the times it's a it's a concept that we don't know and we want to do the show to learn ourselves. And it's kind of like, you know, the students are running the classroom kind of do and so you know, we've covered a lot of things that we've learned a lot of things. We've grown in every single way along the way. You know, we've been doing the show for almost two years now, and and all the amazing people that we've met on this journey. I mean, it's just like me and Sean, we're on the fool's journey. Here we are, here's the high Priestess right here right or you know, something like that, and I just I love every single step along the journey. But if anybody wants to be able to find you, how would they go about doing so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they can go to Quirkycosmo dot com, my website, or they can go to my link tree on my you know, on Instagram or TikTok. I mean, I've gone viral on TikTok though just recently, so you might actually just come across my video if you have TikTok.
Speaker 4: That's how I found you.
Speaker 5: Oh you did? Is that where you found me? Mm hmm yeah, Like I was unexpected but whatever. Spirit's like, You're not gonna hide anymore. And I was like bye, and I'm kind of my cage. Anyways. You can go to TikTok. You can find me at Courtney Cosmo, Courtney Cosmo across the board, you know, just not on Facebook because I don't give a front door about the face of books, but the same thing. Yeah, yeah, go Instagram, you know, but mainly I'm mainly on TikTok. I also have YouTube. But if you want to book a session with me, and like, we didn't even talk about the gene keys or any of that stuff, but you know that's where I got all. I do my life coaching and I work with people and their their blueprinting. They do cosmic blueprinting. That's what I was gonna do with you. But just kept talking and that's great.
Speaker 4: You know, I love it.
Speaker 5: I was having so much fun playing and maybe it'll be another time when I like we can sit down and we just like, you know, get a little pokey poke with.
Speaker 4: The We're definitely, we're definitely doing it again. Usually whenever we get somebody on for the first time on the show, it's kind of like an overview of all that is you and all the information that you have to share with everybody else, and it's like the shows that are after that, it's more like, all right, let's stay on a topic, let's really learn about it. So what was it the keys that you talked about?
Speaker 5: Oh, I work with the gin Keys and True sidereal Astrology. So yeah, the gin Keys are the sixty four codeons or sixty four codes of human consciousness. It's a spectrum of human conscious it's really the human conditioning. It's based off the sixty four hexagrams and the eye chain, the minerals, the elements, and it's also, you know, connects with the human design, which I don't really like human design, but whatever, it connects with human design, and it's really a mystic path into yourself. And the way that I'm able to sink and connect since I've worked with it for almost a decade now and just my, I have an amazing ability to synthesize things to just that's my that's my creative. I don't know, that's my. I use words like sounds, sound effects, but anyways, I'm able to emphasize and like really bring into awareness, like your your gifts and also the things that you're needing to work on, you know. And I use the jin keys as pinpoints, you know, because these are the cities and also the shadow of the gift. But the cities are the natural state of human consciousness. And so I really help people to focus on the cities and the gifts and embracing the shadow aspects of them that they need to work on, because that's how they unlock all of this, the civic frequencies, the boo booties, the superpowers that you're so saying, it's through trust and my play and I expand and ignite people's days. So we'll definitely have to focus in on that.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. Yes, I love everything that you just said. I mean some of the stuff that I'm hearing for the first time, and I love that. I love just like uncovering new topics and new sources and new perspectives on everything. So definitely would love to have you back on. I know that my cousin Sean is going to love you as well, so it's going to be a fascinating conversation. We're definitely gonna do it again at like pretty soon, I would imagine. But yeah, with uh, with that being said, if the quirky Cosmo came here and she taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, so don't just get weird. This is where Sean would say, stapid.
Speaker 3: Openside, mind ordinary, far behind color swell and stars in mine and.
Speaker 4: The mysteries you're find all right, the one out there? What did you think about that meditation? My god, so many things that were running through my mind in that It's it's a strange sensation. Whenever you're like embodying that nine hundred and sixty three hertz out they call it like a god frequency because it really does kind of give you that notion that you know, you're the manifesto, you're the creator in a sense, and you know that you're not just an individual, but you kind of have like a magical type of say so, and your emotion and subconscious all of it plays into creating and manifesting your own reality. I think that's probably why it's so important to pay attention to your thoughts, you know, because we do create our own reality in a sense, maybe not even in a sense, maybe maybe wholly you know. So that's uh, that's probably why it's so important to pay pay attention to your thoughts, because you might go around fuck up and manifest something that you were thinking about, and sometimes it's it's intentional and sometimes it's unintentional. For the people that don't believe in manifestation, you know, it's always going to be unintentional, so they're therefore you're not really aware of your thoughts. And if you're not aware of your thoughts, then you don't really have a good understanding of the the percussion of those thoughts. Percussion is that the right word anyway, you know, the the reality that manifests those thoughts in general. So yeah, I think it's pretty important to start monitoring your thoughts because manifestation is absolutely real and the universe, you know it, it shines off of you, It creates by the emanation from you, in a sense. And that's not for the whole world. I'm talking about for you, you and your own daily life. You're the one that is out there creating something for you. Whatever you're manifesting, it's not that doesn't have to be for the entire world. Why do you, you know, don't worry about the entire world. You're not going to manifest you know, world peace or anything like that. Maybe you, as an individual incorporating the vibration of peace, you know, maybe that's going to help it a couple of percent or something like that. But this is a personal journey. It's a personal journey to get closer to the all the one God universe, you name it, whatever your name for it is. It's a journey to get back to that. And it's not that we ever really left. It's just that we almost just forgot what it was. And then whenever you start getting little hints of it, it's like those little hints are little subtle reminders from the one that you know that the One or God or the universe never really left you, it's just that you forgot. And so now it's a whole remembering thing, and you know, how do you go about trying to remember what it's like to be, you know, incorporated into the One, into the all. Well, I would say that probably does happen with synchronicity. That probably does happen with just being more aware and being more aware of your thoughts and doing everything intentionally as much as you can intentionally. Right, stop paying attention to every single thought that enters your mind as if it's you, because it's not. It's just shit that's in the ether, that's in the astrols, just floating around. It's like I always say, it's the car going down the street. You want to pay attention to it? You can, you don't have to. I think that's really they're They're all just a thought. Is just a suggestion. And whenever I say that, it's it's a suggestion specifically to you on and it's based upon not what you believe, but it's how you react to that thought, what manifests within you, within your energy. Whenever you have a specific thought and if you stumble across something that you don't like. You know, like you turn on the news and you see a million things a day. Shit is the news never reports anything positive, right, It's never like, oh, yeah, we're gonna celebrate this, because nobody's going to tune into that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The lower minded people are in that animalistic fight or flight type of situation, so they're always worried about what to be worried about kind of thing. And I think you, you know, you need a little bit of aspect of that, but don't don't make that your entire life. But yeah, I felt like I was, in a sense in the primordial waters in that manifest or in that meditation. Very interesting. I felt like I almost saw like the moonlight glimmering off of the water. Very odd. But it wasn't like moonlight.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I live in Texas, so I love going to Galveston and seeing the beach there and you know, the Gulf of America, like going on there, it's awesome, and it's not like the water that's shining off of that. It was stranger. It was like more lucid and more etheric almost, and it was almost like like almost like a dark night of the soul in a sense, not necessarily even in a bad way, but almost being one with that. As she said, it's not alone, it's all one, right, so be all one, don't be alone. So yeah, yeah, it's interesting whenever you're in that meditation you feel like you understand how manifestation works just by listening to a frequency. That's crazy, you know, It's like, can't you just incorporate that all the time. Well, you don't need to manifest all the time, you know. I mean, as a matter of fact, all the manifestation is is just I mean, you can't bring it with you, you know. And that's the thing about this material reality. Everybody gets so caught up and the material reality of everything. I want the hot wife, or I want the hot husband, or I want the awesome job, I want the big house. Always worried about what they can physically manifest. That's not what I'm after. I'm after what can I spiritually manifest? What can I spiritually encompass within myself to where if a bad thought does arrive, or if a bad thing does happen to me, I want to make I want to make it to where these things don't bother me. Anymore. I just see it as part of the plan. I see it as part of the path, and it's up to me on how I react to it, you know. And there's nothing wrong with being sad or angry or anything like that. But it's just about not giving to the suggestions of this physical world, because this physical world will definitely nudge you in some ways. But the thing is is, you know, as far as manifestation goes, like get out of the material mind. And that's that's that's something that I've learned, is to try and get out of because there's always something better. You get a hot wife, you can always get a hotter one, you get a nice house, you can always get a nicer one, you get a good job, you can always have something nicer. There's always something better materially right, and even the things that are, you know, top tier best option for somebody isn't always going to be the same for the next person. So as far as manifestation goes, that's what I would I would focus on, is trying to incorporate in trying to encompass the higher mind more often, that's what I would like to manifest to be inside of that higher mind as often as humanly possible, because whenever you get there, the little things in life, the little the bad thing, the okay things, the soso things, even the good things, even the things that you're like, oh man, I don't even deserve this. This is so awesome. See now you're you're manifesting the energy of not being whole. So it's really a game, if you think about it. It's not a fun game to play, especially if you're somebody who is always like like I have that mind, like I just always want to one up myself. You know, I was raised in sports. I was always raised to like compete, and so even internally all the time, I'm just competing with my own self, Which who cares? You know, why don't we put that pressure on ourselves if you can incorporate that nine hundred and sixty three hurtz God frequency, you know, probably wouldn't matter. But that's the reality we live in. So, you know, we want to manifest nice things and nice relationships and all that fun jazz. You just got to make sure, like what's the pecking order, because you don't want to set aside your your peace, or your patience or your comfort or well she just talked about comfort. It's like devil's playground. So I'm not talking. I'm not gonna go there, but you don't want to set aside your piece for really anything. That's the most important thing is to not let anybody get a reaction out of you. And actually, what's even more important out of that is like, don't even let yourself get a reaction out of you. Because we talked shit on ourselves more than anybody else. If we would say literally one percent of the negative things that we say to ourselves to anybody else, there's gonna be some hands thrown, right. You don't need that, so why would you do it to yourself? Doesn't mean that you can't, you know, hone in on the craft and make yourself a little bit better at whatever it is that you're working on. But anyway, all right now I'm rambling. Anyhow, the one out there, thank you for listening. This was an awesome episode. If you would go check her out. She was great, loved that energy, loved all the wild shit she was saying. She was great. So yeah, we'll definitely be having her back on But I guess until next time, we'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 1: But I guess, voices drift on winds, untane words like spells that can't be gamed.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 3: Open doors inside your mind, the ordinary form. Because color swell and stars line.
Speaker 1: In the mental mysteries, you'll find it