Speaker 1: Like comets and subscribe. We give Israel billions of dollars every year. You know what I do with that? I don't, but it'd be incredible. I keep doing the math on what we actually get.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know when I find it.
Speaker 3: I don't trust any country I can't personally smell, and I've smelled most of them.
Speaker 2: Israel isn't an ally. An ally stands beside you, A parasite stands on you and sends the bill. We are the host. He is pleasing.
Speaker 4: What I don't understand is that if it's so offensive to them, why do they say it over and over again?
Speaker 5: So he said the word before you did that morning. He says it every morning. He calls me tigger. He calls the other animals tigger. He calls himself tigger. Tigle this tiggle, that tigo. Please, bitch, tigger, tiger. Have you lost your mind?
Speaker 4: Take a check that hole, tigger, you bullshit and break yourself tigger. He says it so much I don't even notice it anymore. Last week, in lunch, he says to another animal, a tiger borrow of French fry, And my first thought isn't Oh my god? He said the word the tea word.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: Now, how is a tigle gonna borrow a fry tiga?
Speaker 2: Is you gonna give it back?
Speaker 1: How could you be at smoking?
Speaker 7: I actually support Israel, I just hate Jews. The country of Israel as a concept. I'm all in. I think Israel is great. Uh, it's the individual Jews as people that I can't fucking stand.
Speaker 1: Name, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're having a wonderful evening tonight. We have lots of fun stuff to go through this evening. We've got a special advertisement that I was not expecting to pop up in my feed. We've got Pakistani glock fifteen's, We've got chatter making you know, vows and Ian the French guy going after him. And I think that that back and forth will bring us much laughter and merriment in the future. Palmetto State Armory is threatening to bring back the there am I. They're like, hey, did you miss us blowing up your guns? Well, congratulations, we're back, but now with a new name and with a really really weird value proposition, which we'll get into. We'll talk a little bit more about the UO arms NT seven MP seven because I got filled in a little bit on some additional info. And what else do we got? Just a bunch of random stuff, just a bunch of random little rage baits, some fun, some w's not quite a white pill Wednesday, but you know there's some stuff in there that's fun. Hope you're all doing well. Hope you're all having a good week so far, halfway through before we do, Richard, how's your naight going good?
Speaker 8: Good? Dogs home? I'm home. We're all good.
Speaker 1: Dog's doing good. Yep, fully recovered Semi.
Speaker 8: I won't be fully recovered for quite a while, but she's she's actually home, so that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heck yeah, glad to hear it. What other updates should I get into. Well, tomorrow I'll be shooting a bunch of fun stuff. Decided to shoot wacky things. I should have my guys lely GFR and six arc in soon enough, so I picked up just at my local shields. I had one of the vortex venoms three to fifteens, which is like a really budget you know, like mpvo or whatever you want to call it. I like three to fifteens one of the magnification ranges of all times. So I'll be playing around with that. Dugan. Yeah, I haven't had an update directly from Dougan in a minute, but I did fill in mic of sons of Liberty gun works as much as I could with all of the info, so hopefully we'll have some more weight against the levers of power, so to speak. Yeah. I think those are all the minor updates that we should get into. But I just want to say that the advertisements on Instagram are getting really targeted. Okay, you play Uma Musume once and now suddenly you're getting ads for hop hotocom Hop hot tocom. I don't know how you pronounced that talking about how many horses are in our program. Now I'm not, you know, an Uma fan like some of you guys are, but that guy looks really familiar. Actually, yeah, that's that's odd. Huh huh, that's strange. I mean, anyways, moving on, don't look that up. By the way, we have Pakistani and yeah, actually that's funny. That is a handsome horse. Yeah, I wonder who who started all that handsome horse stuff. Now that I think about it, that actually checks out. That's actually a little too close to home that the handsome horseman has an ad for hippodic. Again, I'm not going to look that up because I don't want to know what sort of horse program this is. Okay, is this a glock division? Is this a you know, a stud program so to speak. I don't want to know. So anyways, moving on to other disgusting things, we have the uh Glock fifteen JEN one. This is some kyber Pass Pakistani manufacturing. So this was obviously just dropped in the discord. I don't know what this pistol is actually based off, but it is so funny to me that they were like, you know what we can take Like, I don't know at two two.
Speaker 8: Six, No, maybe looks like it's actually a SD nine.
Speaker 1: With a d cocker or is that a safety? Uh?
Speaker 8: Looks like that might be a d cocker, but that might also just be the slide catch, because that would be the right position for this.
Speaker 1: Like just just look how awful this thing is though. So anyways, Glock fifteen JEN one USA caliber thirty by.
Speaker 8: Nineteen No no, no, no, not caliber?
Speaker 1: Call oh call, yes, call by nineteen. I don't know any you know four digit numbers out there that you can actually call, but maybe maybe somebody should give that a chance. But it does look like it's a double action gun, maybe a double single or just a double action only, but they've tried to make it glock like. The rear side is definitely different and it's pushed way further forward. You have front and recerations. You have a glock style magazine release, and then the Gen three finger grooves, which like really weird texture. Honestly, probably more texture than you get on a glock, you know, Gen three to begin with. And again it's I don't know why they're doing this. They put the logo on the bottom this time. I think they put the right caliber on it. So you have the glock logo and I think that says nine by nineteen. But we're also dealing with you know, Pakistani photos here, so the camera quality, the photography quality is not very good. Uh yeah, a, you know, yeah, so look at that. Actually, you know what this This looks like the glock that used in Ant Man. Remember when the the glock that has like the hammer being stopped by the ants and it's like, that's that's just obviously not correct. But here we have again I don't know what the base handgun is, but it looks like either a D cocker or a slide mounted safety for the double single action, I would guess, or maybe just a double action only. But what a nightmare that is?
Speaker 8: Hammer fired?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they were hammered when they made it, although isn't is an alcohol haram not like that to stop them before?
Speaker 8: Only at certain times and days it in and why depending on who you.
Speaker 1: Are Pakistani number one, no optics cut, no switch importantly, no optics cut and no switch. Well you can't put a switch on the slide on this guy because of course it's hammer fired, so it's going to get in the way. You know though, what a what a hideous homage.
Speaker 8: The thing is, though, I don't hate it, like if they if it was done right, like with not with the third world country tooling, if they made an actual hammer fired double single action, preferably a straight trigger, not the extra curve thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of curve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't. I don't hate it. Like the grip texture looks good.
Speaker 1: It actually is probably better than a block, which is it saying that much?
Speaker 8: Oh, it looks a little thick in the in the rear there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got a backstrap on it though, so I mean, look at the markings here block arms, Man Glock Inc. Smyrna Georgia US something or other customer no customize glock, Glock ink Smyrna Georgia customized glock. And then Man's something up there. Yeah, the screws anytime you're seeing screws in a handgun on the frame, Yeah, the tiny rollpin on the trigger. I'm just like, uh, I don't know, man, I'm I'm sure while the texture itself might be better, you know, that thing has got to smell like garbage and grease just by the people who have put their hands on it while building it. You know, it's slippery and greasy and like you grab it and when you take your hand away, it's gonna have like brown all over it.
Speaker 8: You know, like a light t or garbage, just because that same smear is on the camera lens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, this does almost remind me of a Keltech in terms of the vibes of the gun, at least, although Altech would plastic on tech piss flavored. Yeah, ugly, ugly is what it is. Okay, But if you ever, you know, go to Pakistan and you want to do an illegal smuggling operation to bring in one of the what did they say, Gen one fifteen's if you can go to Pacice actually here, I'll put a bounty on it right now. Okay, thousand dollars to the first person who brings back a Glock fifteen Gen one from you know, Pakistana wherever these things are made. Okay, I'm putting a bounty on one of these. I don't care how it gets here, dead or alive. Okay, Glock fifteen Gen one to my door. One thousand dollars. And I had somebody in the discord said like, hey, how much would it take to get you to fly out there and go like test fire all these random guns that they make over there that are just like clones and copies of others. You could not pay me enough money, Like you could offer me a million dollars to go to these like disgusting third world hell holes, and I'd be just like, no, no, thank you. Not to shoot, not to shoot a meme gun, not to shoot like crappy guns with crappy people. Metaphorically and literally in this case, I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Might be able to be bribed to go shoot crappy guns with crappy people. I mean what happens at weddings around there, and then they just yeah, that's the problems.
Speaker 1: Do you actually want to be around these people?
Speaker 8: Well food?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'm maybe I'm too uh trash sensitive, but I yeah, I just couldn't couldn't stomach the whole thing. It's the whole vibe. Lord Miles exists. Contact Tim, Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: I don't think that'll work out very well.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: You know how you know how people do fan meetups or like fan trips or whatnot. Instead of going someplace nice or fun or cool, we go to Pakistan to shoot just garbage rods. I mean that would kind of check out honestly with my community.
Speaker 8: But well, hold on, though, with the amount of stuff that goes through there and the amount of stuff that we left in Afghanistan, it might not all be garbage rods.
Speaker 1: Well that's true. You know, I'm sure there are some interesting market finds or some interesting gems among all the garbage. But you were literally shift through poop, sifting through poop to find the gems, which again kind of ruins the whole experience for me, if I'm being real. All right, Well, speaking of finding gems in poop. This is a very funny story. Actually that would be I think unthinkable most other times in American history. So this guy on Reddit decides to just straight up, you know, hail Mary, this pass or this attempt here by dming the director of the ATF, you know, Robert Cicada, and being like, hey, can you help with my form processing? You know, I guess kudos to the balls on this guy, right, just going straight to the top. It's like me dming Donald Trump about a speeding ticket. You know, It's like, I don't know, maybe this will work. You know, who knows. You can't fault the guy for trying. But yeah, he dms Robert Cicada, the acting director of the ATF, saying hey, any chance you can look into my form one? Go big or go home? Am I right? So I mean, good on him. Very funny.
Speaker 8: You know the amount of people who probably told him that he was absolutely wasting his time and wasting his breath.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm curious now that this happens, are a million other people going to message him? Or is Robert actually just happy that somebody reached out to him directly, because sometimes you think that, you know, big, famous people get you know, inundated with calls and messages, but some of them like actually don't like they're pretty much left alone because everyone thinks that they're so busy. So maybe Robert sitting at his desk and he's kind of bored twiddling his thumbs because he doesn't really do that much, and he's like, hmm, he gets you know, random DM on his phone message request. He clicks on it and somebody like asking him to help with the form one. He's like, oh, finally I gotta do something with my day.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Here does respond It says, good morning, I'm sorry for the delay. Please email me your contact information and control numbers so we can get back to you. So just hands out his email to this guy and then less than an hour into it or five hours into it, he gets his approval and then again responds excellent. So I don't know if he actually did anything or if it was just a random coincidence that five hours after talking to the director of the ATF you get your form one approved. Very very funny either way. Tired of waiting? Sorry ahead, can you use him in on that a little? I should be able to.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean, you might as well take that risk, I guess, so, he says, tired of waiting send that email. I had no hope that this would actually work. E form one filed on four to twenty funny approved five hours after he responded to the message. Either one hell of a coincidence or this man is working some magic, which again I do find that very funny that again he gets the email that hey, your thing is actually approved. You know, congratulations.
Speaker 8: That is awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just weird that you actually get a response from the ATF guy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know if I were to send a random DM to the director of the CIA or FBI or any other three letter agency, like, am I even going to get a response? Are they even checking their dms? Are they the people monitoring any of their social medias? Like in my mind, I'm like, there's no way that any of these people actually monitor their own social media, especially if you're the ATF, FBI or CIA, because you probably get nothing but hate mail all day.
Speaker 8: Right, probably, which is why I would be quick to jump on somebody who is giving me props to uh or at least give me an opportunity to defend myself or do something good, right, Like if all I get is hate mail all day long and then one guy.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this is a way to get some positive goodwill. It's like, hey, you know, I know you guys don't like the ATF at all, but I'm just here doing my job and if you DM me, I'll see what I can do for you. So I y'all about to melt this dude's inbox very true from what I see on Twitter, he actually enjoys responding to dms and messages. It does seem like the UH director Robert has been much more upfront and willing to communicate with like media personnel, because he did an interview, a full interview with guns and gadgets last week, I want to say, like an hour long interview with guns and gadgets. So it's one of the He seems a lot more approachable than the ATF directors of the past, because honestly, I don't even remember the last time a different maybe I'm just not aware, but that a different ATF director even spoke publicly to a media personality.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is definitely a shift, although I can see why he would want to do it, not just from what I mentioned before, but also because like if all you did before was process forms and stuff, and now you are the name in the face of the organization, well you get an option or opportunity to process a couple more forms and make yourself look you.
Speaker 1: It is actually very little work to get some goodwill. Really almost nothing. M twenty six said that he had to watch three ads to watch the stream. Make it good? Well, listen, the content is what the content is, bro, I can't help with that. But I don't have ads turned on on the stream. It's off, So if you're seeing ads, it's your device feeding you ads whatever platform you're watching it on. I can't possibly control that, unfortunately, Like I have live stream ads turned off during the live streams, so I can't help you with that, unfortunately. Wish I could. All right now speaking of ATF and or government personnel and wins. Now, the assault weapon ban has formerly been in joined everywhere statewide until sorry, effective July twenty first, twenty twenty six for Virginia. Now what that means is that again the Solopin's band that passed July first is now enjoying a statewide which is all good for the people there, and now companies like Palmetto State Armory are announcing Virginia We're back. A state wide injunction goes into effect July twenty first, and Palmetto State Armory will begin accepting Virginia orders today. Orders will be held until we are legally able to ship on July twenty first. Thank you to everyone who stood strong, State Patient and kept fighting for freedom in Virginia. PSA is ready. Virginia is back open, so you can go ahead in place all of your orders.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not recommending that you do so with Palmetto State Armory necessarily, Okay, I'm just saying that option is now available, and they carry a wide amount of other products at reasonably good prices. Okay, you know it's not just about PSA products, but it is good and companies should hop on that as much as they can because, you know, as sad as it is to say, a temporary injunction is actually a really good, you know, marketing move for companies because it creates a you know, instantaneous higher demand. You know, yesterday demand who was at zero and now that there's a temporary injunction that's you know, limited in terms of its time scope. That's going to cause people to buy whatever they think that they might need for the next few years. So you're going to kind of like take a year's worth of demand or two or three or five years worth of demand and collapse that into a very short time scale. So for companies that are already hurting in the Trump slump two point zero, you actually should take advantage of this, and you know, have a bit of a marketing push. Hey, Virginians, place your orders now. Once tou Lie twenty first hits, we'll start shipping all your product right hop on. That take advantage of the of the hype of the you know, the I don't want to call it panic buying, but again just the opportunity for people to get what they need because of these retarded gun laws. And if the best case scenario, you front load all of that demand and then the injunction becomes permanent, and you know, then you just kind of settle for the rest of a few years where you've already kind of truncated your demand period. So yeah, So where says PSA, eagerly waiting to blow up the folks suppressors with their new AMO, Now, I because we're talking about PSA. I suppose that that leads us very nicely into their new announcement today, that being with PSA AMMO. Now, if you're not familiar, PSA had an AMMO brand or like a sister company AMO brand. However you want to delineate that between the you know, overarching JJE enterprises or JJ enterprises. So they had a brand AAC. Now, AAC had a you know, a decent caliber selection, not insane, but a decent caliber selection. And I I would say from my experience with them, what they were most well known for was one cheap ammunition, but also like certain five to five six loads that performed very well for the dollar amount. Now that's the positive side of what they were known for. The downside of what they were known for was like jacket separation and case separation and blowing up suppressors. So on the one hand, yeah, you get like a pretty good, like seventy seven grain load for like fifty to sixty cents around like, oh that's nice. You know, they're hot. They usually had pretty good SD's, pretty good ballistic performance at least. The downside is that you know, every now and again you get a suppressor blown up. Right, if you don't shoot with the suppressor, you don't really care. If you do shoot with the suppressors, then you want to protect your investment. You know, saving a few pennies here and there probably doesn't make the most sense. So that's kind of what they were known for. Cheap training, AMMO, relative good value you in terms of price to performance, and also sometimes blowing up suppressors, you know, just just little oopsies here and there.
Speaker 3: For over a decade, Paul Medicate Army has been building firearms under the PSA name. Now we're putting that same name on ammunition. As many of you know, AAC has been a part of our ammunition story for years, but now the AAC suppressors is under the JJE family. We wanted to create the clear separation between the suppressors and ammunition. AAC will conte.
Speaker 1: So again, AAC suppressors is different from AAC AMO, So to create a clear delineation between the products, it's like, let's let's keep the AAC name, which has, like I would say, a decent reputation. I mean, they're definitely like from the old guard of suppressors. They're not new by any means, but you know, they have a storied reputation. Let's separate that from the reputation of AACMO and let's just kind of bring it under the full PSA banner, which probably makes sense. You know, it's like PSAA case it blows, they blow up every now and again, they lose headspace, they have issues here and there with parts and you know, all this other fun stuff, and having the AMMO branded PSA just kind of makes sense. You know, it's the same quality level, it's the same type of product that you're buying in terms of price category, in terms of price to performance. They kind of know what you're getting, right, Let's not taint the AAC name, our you know, suppressor brand with them. Let's just keep that under the PSA brand. I think that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Can you to stand on its own in the suppressor world and going forward, our ammunition will carry the name that so many of you already know and trust PSA.
Speaker 1: Amma, Okay, I'm going to put a poll in the chat for all you guys the name you know and trust PSA? Do you trust trust PSA? Trust is a strong word, you know, like a lot of people enjoy PSA because they are an inexpensive option. But trust that's a very strong word, right. If you only have four hundred bucks and you go out there and you get your PSA Freedom or whatever it happens to be, it's like, Okay, you got what you could for the money that you had, but do you really trust that? Do you really trust that name? Eighty four percent?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Damn? Okay, I was really harsh out of the gate. Really, you guys are super harsh out of the gate.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, munition will carry the name that so many of you already know and trust PSAMO. Now, we also want to be upfront about where we are. Our in house powder supply is still coming online and that is a real strain. So instead of stretching that supply thin across a high volume lineup, we made a deliberate decision.
Speaker 1: So that should be setting off some warning signals. It's like, wait, PSAMO is back, or AAC is back. Brand It is PSA now, but it's not going to be high volume. Like, wasn't that your entire selling point before? Was that I could get you know, nine mil or five five six that are decent price. Wasn't that the whole selling point of AA Amma beforehand was that it cheap and sometimes worked, So what's the value proposition? Now it's still the same machines, it's still the same people, but now we're going to be moving into like more specialized loads and more you know, I uh, what's the word I'm looking for? More? Like they're going to talk about some of the things that do sound cool, like attaching velocity and sds to certain lot numbers, Like, oh, that's like nice. I suppose if I can get like, hey, this lot number is tied to this SD, this velocity, you know this, you know whatever else it might be metrics for what I'm buying, Like that's kind of cool for I guess PS or PRS guys. But are PRS guys who are trying to win really going to be concerned about saving a couple of pennies by buying PSA branded ammo? Like those two things, like the nerds who are shooting PRS and the people who are bulk buying PSA cheap am Like, I don't know if there's really much overlap there, right, I don't know. I don't know of most many good PRS shooters at all that are even shooting factory loads, right, most of them are not, so.
Speaker 3: We are concentrating on what we have on lower volume Purpose driven ammunition. PSAMO will run three lines, each one built for a specific shooter and a specific purpose. Every box will ship with a lot number. Every lot number will link to test data velocity, pressure, standard deviation, all published on our website. You can look up exactly what you're shooting before you load a magazine.
Speaker 1: The first line, I didn't realize I had that. Now, that's kind of cool, right, every time you buy a box, it has like some additional data figures with it, not just like the generic FPS of like what they're aiming for at large. But I suppose they're going to test every single lot that they produce and then attach an FPS, attach an SD, attach a pressure to it. Like that's that's nice. That's one additional little step there that gives you, I suppose a little bit more confidence in what loaded is that you're buying.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I guess the hard part is going to be on the website, right, because on the website they're going to have a bunch of different lots, or you just buying whatever lot is pushed to the top, right, So if you look at one lot and it's like, oh, well, the seventy sevens that they have right now for sale, they have an SD of like thirteen, and I'm looking for an SD of under ten. Right, So you just wait until that, like a good lot comes up, or do you select different lots. It's almost like buying a tube in terms of night vision, where you can like select your different specs. It's like, oh, I want this gain, I want this signaled, the noise ratio, I want this, and that you know, and you choose your different metrics between the different tubes that are out there. That's almost what it would have to be if you could actually go in there and hand select your lot that you wanted. But if it's not, if you don't get to select the lot, then it's just whatever lot is pushed to the top. I guess, right, Guardsmen.
Speaker 3: Guardsmen is for training. It's for the shooter who puts five hundred rounds down range on a Saturday and needs every one of them to feed fire and function consistent, point of impact, clean burn, reloadable breast. The ammer you run until training isn't the limiting factor anymore.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 3: Next up is saber.
Speaker 1: Now, I suppose that's going to be the Guardsman line is going to be their budget line. But even then it doesn't sound particularly budget. They said that they weren't doing any high volume skews, so even if it is Guardsmen five five six or Guardsman nine millimeter, it sounds to me that they're just going to be upping the price. Right, so they used to be selling five five six for like forty five to fifty cents around It sounds like they're you know, adding more features in terms of you know, giving you more load data on the front end, and they're just adding probably ten cents to the cost. Because the truth, the simple truth of why they stopped making AACMO is that it was probably a lost leader for for them, meaning that they sold a bunch and never made any money on it. But it allowed them to, you know, get people on the website, get people buying things, and at some point they were like, well, we can't actually have this be a loss leader, and then in you know, speculation here, but I would think that you could simply remedy that by saying, well, actually we can stop it being a loss leader if we just charge twenty percent more money and then we can actually make some money on it, but we need something to justify that price, so we'll give them some extra load data. Hadah, yeah, exactly, Sean says, wouldn't be surprised if they realized the lowest price and for Ammo isn't a sustainable business model. Yeah, it's really not. You know, they probably needed to raise their prices about twenty percent. And if I had to guess, guys, you're gonna get nine mil for about thirty cents around, and you're gonna get five five six for about sixty cents around because it's premium Ammo. You know, that's what they're gonna call it. Premium range Yammo, Premium training Aammo. We're gonna get some more load data and charge about twenty percent more money, and that probably is what, you know, allows it to actually continue making Ammo.
Speaker 8: Do you think this is for actual shooters or if this is for uh people buying rifles and pistols as a package deal from them, maybe because they're going with the same names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I mean they have a Guardsman line of rifles, don't they. Wasn't that one of the new things that they came out with, the Guardsman Rifles or something like that, or somebody has a Guardsman line of rifles. I think it's PSA, but which is like one of their again mid tier scales of rifles. You know, it's like, it's not the Freedom line, it's not the Classic line, it's the Guardsman line. And then you have the Saber line above that. So again it seems to me like this is a not a cheap AMO, this is a mid tier AMMO. Now PSA does have the ability to combo, you know, it's like, hey, we'll give you a guardsman rifle and you know a case of AM and we'll cut you, you know, twenty percent on AM or something like that in terms of the package deal, because PSA could be like SIG. The only thing that they're really missing so far, thank you. The only thing that they're missing so far is the optics. Now. I know that they did like a white label some really crappy Chinese optics, but if they did come out with optics, that would mean that they do have weapons, AMMO suppressors optics, and then they would need like lights and lasers, and they would also be basically a poor SIG, A poor SIG with the same moral framework, which I don't know if that's better or worse. I think that's worse now. No, I think it's better because I would say morally they're probably better than SIG for sure, but like the poor version of SIG, you know, trying to do the SIG thing, just not quite as well.
Speaker 8: Are they better?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, because PSA products haven't killed anyone yet, uh right, street daggers, Well, yeah, they've been responsible for many deaths. Yes, they've been used in many shootouts and many crime scenes. But that's on the users, right, not just the products itself.
Speaker 8: Well, you know a certain point your client tell.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but that's where they that's who they appeal to. Pure sigatary association. Yeah, homeless maxing.
Speaker 3: Sabers for the shot that matters PRS NRL long range honey, any context where around that's off by a few feet per second has consequences, saverships with published lot data, standard deviagent extreme spread, muzzle velocity, not marketing language actual numbers. The precision community has earned the right to demand proof, and we're going to give it to them.
Speaker 1: Last is me now, just that little bit on its own. I like that. I think that's cool. You know, if you were to go to a store in hornity like posted the sds of whatever you were buying, like on THEIRS or something like that. They posted the sds and the pressure and all the other stuff, so you could kind of like get lots together that were similar and perform the same way, so that you could have more consistency, you know, between Ammo, between you know, different boxes of Mama. Like, Okay, that's cool, that's nice. But again, is that PSA's clientele, Like unless it comes out and it's just really good, like super solid AMMO really consistent like our PSA nerds or sorry PRS. There's way too many acronyms in the gun industry. Are PRS nerds? You know, gas gun nerds in terms of like the fast matches and stuff like that. Are those guys actually going to be interested in PSA factory Ammo not marketing language from the marketing company. I mean, listen, I think giving your customers more information about your product is a good thing, right. I don't think that that's bad. I think it is nice to give them more information, especially about ammunition. Right. It's kind of like, again, the companies that publish all of the information about what tubes you're buying in night vision. That's really nice. I'll pay more to know what the tube is. You know, if you have two tubes next to each other and they're both the same cost, well I'm going to go with the one that tells me what it is at least, right, And you know, it's just can PSA actually match their numbers? Now this is a double edged sword because you have somebody like me who is you know, maybe a little trolling, and I buy their AMMO and I just you know, put it up on a cronograph and see, like, are you guys actually telling the truth, because it would be really funny to buy, you know, a lot of AMMO that has like a sub ten fps standard deviation, you know, a good rated muzzle velocity, a good rated pressure and all that, and then you test it and in the real world it's way worse, and it's like, well, now you're just lying to your customers and having them spend more money.
Speaker 3: H Stay shape is for suppress platforms nine millimeter, three hundred blackout, three thirty eight ARC and even eight six blackout. Every mixtape load is documented for cycling reliability. We'll tell you exactly what hosts we tested, what barrel lengths we ran, what suppressor configurations we validated. The NFA community has invested a lot in their setup, and they deserve an AMO that's been put through the same standard. PSA has been in this industry for over a decade. You've trusted us with your rifles, your pistols. You're built and we take that seriously. PSA AMO is that same commitment applied to ammunition. We're not going to be the brand that ships the most.
Speaker 1: We're going to be the brand once again. That is a total one to eighty from before where I'm pretty sure if I could look at their numbers, they probably lost millions of dollars on their AMA line.
Speaker 8: Well, isn't that their entire business model for rifles and pistols?
Speaker 1: They're low end rifles? Because remember what, what are all of their new offerings, Richard? They're all high end offerings now, right, all of them. It's like, we have a Saber line of Aks. It's a standard AK plus five hundred dollars. We have new Jackals, which is like really cheap to manufacture. They're like four hundred dollars rifles that they sell for twelve. Right, we have Saber ars just standard rs bumped up in price. We have mixtapes which are like two grand. We got you know, nice ar tens. It's like ough or almost all of their new offerings are premium offerings because they're trying to get some margin. I guarantee you they're new Ammo high end premium, you know, and they're they're trying to you know, back up the claims and make it worth it to the average bro. But who knows, maybe to read the scroll says just give us depleted uranium rounds. It's probably a bit, probably a bit out of their wheelhouse. There was a very important question I saw come back earlier from Tanker Hindes. How much blood in stool is too much? I'm gonna say any, Yes, I'm gonna say any. You know, I don't know if there's a comfortable amount of blood in your stool. Yeah, yes, it's no for me, dog.
Speaker 3: And you reach for when what's in the chamber actually matters. This is the standard that we're going to prove one box, one lot, and one verified round out.
Speaker 1: Of time and again, you know, listen, okay, this concept of a premium am O manufacturer giving you really good lot data, giving you really good information about what you're actually buying. I'm for that, okay. I think that is a good thing. Do I think that PSA is the company to pull that off. I'm doubtful, okay. And that's my position on every manufacturer in the industry. Okay. Why do people say that I hate everything. It's because I don't have to trust companies at their word and give in. You know PSA's track history, track record in the past. I just am somewhat dubious of their claims of quality, okay, and I will need to see that backed up by reliable third parties. So personally, I'm kind of excited for the AMO to come out. I hope that it's high quality. I think competition in the AMO scene is good, of course. Do I think that it's going to meet what people are expecting it. I think it's actually gonna If I had to guess, Okay, this is just John and his crystal ball here, I think it's going to disappoint everyone because I think it's going to be too expensive for the poor PSA bros. And I say that with compassion, right, because you guys used AAC because it was like one of the cheapest options in town that gave you the feature set, you know, the performance that you wanted when it wasn't blowing up suppressors, so you liked AACMO for that. I think this is going to be more expensive and it's going to disappoint you on the other end of the spectrum for the PRS hunter serious defensive application guys. I think it's going to disappoint you guys as well, because it's not going to be good enough, right, So it's going to be too expensive for poors and too poor in terms of performance for those who want high end performance. So I don't really think this whole concept is going to make anyone happy other than PSA's bank account, because I think that this will be a much lower volume option for them, as they've already said, and so they're willing to reduce how much how many rounds they put out as long as they get paid more money and actually don't lose money on it. So I just think it makes sense. Chud comes back and he's just instantly fighting with Goat, which listen, I get it, Okay, I get it, and also like, yeah, I just I really doubt the PRS community is just a static about a PSA branded match load. You know, yeah, I know that. Like Hop Hop is a big fan of AAC, was a big fan of AAC with you know, when he wasn't getting his six or five Grendel stolen out of his truck. But you know, the seventy seven grain loads were pretty accurate, they had pretty good characteristics when they were blowing up supressers, and they were relatively affordable. You know, you could pick him up for under sixty cents a round for seventy seven grains er matchkins. Like, oh, that's good, that's pretty good.
Speaker 8: Sorry, what what's up? Before the blowing up suppressor's part? Something about a Grendel hop.
Speaker 1: No, Hop had fifteen hundred rounds of Saber black tip stolen out of his truck once. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the story. He lost fifteen hundred rounds of saber black tip, which is very expensive, very unfortunate. And as far as calibers, they didn't mention specific calibers, but if I had to guess, it's going to be three hundred blackout eight six blackout fur their defensive slash suppressed load nine millimeter Guardsman nine millimeters suppressed and five to five six, you know, some match loads, and then their guardsman what's the word training line. I guess you know, like premium training amo. Essentially brass backs stole it. Very possible, very very true. Fifteen hundred rounds lost probably saved him two exploded rifles, that is true. I mean not having to not having to shoot fifteen hundred rounds of sixty five Grendel is probably a win, you know when you think about it now, I know that's going to upset all the Grendel tards out there, But six y five Grendel is not good. I'm just I'm just saying that to piss people off. By the way, I think six to five Grendel's fine. We need six to five Grendel max, okay, which is which is funny because FN was like, you know what, sixty five Grendel is cool, but we can make it even better with six y five by forty three or whatever they're calling their new round, the lick round. All right, let's uh, let's talk about this for a second, Joey, and then we'll move on to Ian the Frenchman Felting the meth Man. We have Frenchman versus meth Man but before we get to that, UO Arms has officially announced these are the guys making the NT seven officially announce a launch date. The new website will go live in the coming days and customers will be able to select from four color colors excuse me, pistol or SBR, various accessories, and the huckswork suppressor. Our email list will be notified first, so please go to UO Arms blah blah blah to be included in the early announcement. Public sales will be announced on all of our socials, Instagram and next. We expect demand to be very high. If you want one, don't wait. Now a couple interesting things. Allegedly, this is going to be the only place that you can get the Hucks five to seven can. So Hucks has made a dedicated five point seven cant or sorry, no, it's different. It's a four to six, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, they've made a specific can for the four to six for the NT seven that you can only get through UO Arms. So if you want an NT seven you want to pair it with a low back pressure Hucks can. Again, the only place to get that in town is going to be from UO Arms. Now, another guy filled me in on a little bit. More information is probably in chat right now, but the NT seven is the Tommy built. So UO Arms bought the molds, the designs, the you know, all of the know how and the infrastructure to build the NT seven from Tommy Built. So Tommy Built, if you don't know, brought out his T seven. It failed, miser it was horrible. It never worked, and all the customers who thought they were going to you know, be able to get warranties or get replacements or get their products fixed have essentially been screwed out because UO Arms didn't buy Tommy built, just the end, just the the rights to basically build it, and the stuff that needed to actually build the NT seven. So the customers who bought the original Tommy T seven are still sol still not getting anything out of it. So again, if you have a T seven, UOE Arms at one point said they would take care of you, but from what I've heard, the answer is simply no. So if you have a T seven, you are sool, but please please get in line for the NT seven. Now. I actually did sign up for their mailing list and because I was like, they still haven't told us a price yet again, I've seen some people theorize that it's thirty seven hundred credits, which is a lot considering the SP seven from HK is also announced and it's twenty five hundred credits. So the idea that you know, UO arms in this case, which is just a hopefully fixed Tommy T seven. Again, it's made off of the same parts, it's made off of the same prints, the same molds, all that sort of fun stuff. Hopefully they fix this version though, so we can hopefully say again the standard MP seven is not good guys. So again I don't know the actual price. Maybe the thirty seven is with the suppressor. Even then it's still kind of expensive. The MP seven or the SP seven from H and K has been announced and that is going to be twenty five hundred credits, which is a lot cheaper than what we're getting here. So again, it scratches that nostalgia vibe. It looks cool people who love the PDW concept they wanted in four to six. For some reason, I think that this will be a short term commercial pop, like a flash in the pan. I don't believe that this has any staying power in the US market because this would be Richard, Is there another gun that uses four to six in the American market?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Uh cmmg, oh CMMG has a four six? Is that it is? There? Just being two of them?
Speaker 8: I believe so, so.
Speaker 1: There will be two. And I think there's only two AMO options in the US market as well, So you have two different options to shoot four six through it, and you have two different options to buy four six. And I think four to six is sitting like a dollar around. It's a bad day when you're making five to seven look like the economical alternative, right, especially when the platform itself is not particularly cheap cheap. Allegedly some people have shot it and said that it's good. Do I believe that? Not particularly, as I don't believe many of these people. But it will be available for pre order when I get the email, because again I haven't gotten the email yet. They'll allow they'll you know, I'll let you know what the price is, because if the price is again like thirty seven for the base model, like, oh buddy, that's bad. And again, what did Tommy charge for his T seven.
Speaker 8: A lot like five?
Speaker 1: I think was it was it four or five? Cause and that thing just never worked and so I feel bad for everybody who forked out an insane amount of money for a Tommy T seven, and Tommy you know, screwed them over essentially, and ul Arms bought all of the molds and parts and prints to build the NT seven, where fingers cross that they're fixing it. We're taking their word that they're fixing it. For some reason, I don't think you personally need to, especially when it comes to giving them large amounts of money, And yeah, I don't. It's one of those things where I wish we could just get a B and T T P nine firearm in nine milimeter that actually worked, that didn't cost thousands and thousands of dollars and just did the PDW thing. Well, you know, it's like, hey, can I put a suppressor on this without destroying it? Can I put it in a bag? Does it take reliable magazines that aren't a thousand dollars each? Is it a caliber that I can actually afford?
Speaker 8: You know you're describing.
Speaker 1: The PSA X nine.
Speaker 8: Nope, Celtake sub two thousand.
Speaker 1: No, No, I am not. I am not buying a plastic, fantastic folding sixteen inch nine milimeter. No, I want a PDW that looks like this. Okay. The Sub two thousand's biggest crime is that it is not cool looking. Okay, I want something that looks cool, and that's what's important here, Richard, You're missing the whole point of buying something like this.
Speaker 8: Okay, I couldn't help it.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, technically, yeah, you can put a Celtech Sub two k in a bag. You know, sure there's fold and twist and optics mounting as wacky and whatnot, but yeah, I get it. You technically can do that.
Speaker 8: You can fill nine seventeen inch laptop bag along with several stick bags.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, OGG is better than PW. Well, listen, anything is better than PDW, I think, except an OG. So I think you pick the only option that actually isn't better than a PDW. But anyways, looks like the hard Hi point carbing. It kind of does.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, now let's go ahead and talk about as promised. Okay, Frenchman versus meth Man. Now in a pure physical altercation, I'm giving a strong edge to the meth Man. Okay, we've got a pain tolerance buff, we've got a fear buff. You know, not even possible with them, we've got retard strength buff on the on the methman. The French guy really all he's got is a baguett as his main weapon. So on a physical altercation, I'm giving a heavy edge to the methman. However, in a battle of wits online, you know, all those buffs when it comes to physicality of the meth man equal d buffs when it comes to intelligence. And so Ian has just been absolutely mopping the floor with him over and over and over again and felting him at every possible opportunity. He's retorted or something like that.
Speaker 2: He's a meth head.
Speaker 1: They call him chatter. It's you know, it's not a good thing when you're a machinist and your nickname is chatter.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Anyways, so here he is shooting what appears to be some vowel type firearm in the US or I don't know actually know where it is, could be outside of you saying well that was a surprise. No, it's not a BSD gun because it's actually a val inside and actually nine by thirty nine. Now listen, guys, I don't actually care about the as val Okay, I think it was really good in Battlefield four. I want to say it was like top tier in that game, but realistically it's like a really it's a striker fired a K kind of thing with a you know, retarded suppressor. And by retarded suppressor, I just mean that it's like the world simplest suppressor. It might as well be like a metal tube with washers welded on the inside. That's essentially what it is. I think it's novel and it's a little different, but it's just a weird AK and a weird caliber with a really poor suppressor and not a great track record. So it's it's too complicated for its own good. I'm not particularly interested in nine by thirty nine. I don't really care about the caliber. I don't really care about the suppressor. So again, it is a NERD's gun. It is an autist gun through and through, which is totally fine, like if you like it as far as vibes go, as far as nostalgia goes, as far as like, it's a gun that's hard to find, so there's that collector's aspect as well, so it's very expensive. It's kind of like a flexi gun, you know, it's like an ugly antique watch. Does it work good? No, but it's really expensive. They're hard to find or impossible to find almost And does it work like kind of technically sure, Slavic engineering at its finest. Yeah, maybe, let's see. So anyways, he says, yeah, no, it's not a BSD gun. And also that is quite sparky there. I'm not actually sure what's going on. Is the suppressor unattached or is that just the natural operation of nine x thirty nine inside of their piston system.
Speaker 8: I'm thinking that that's just the vent from the guests tube.
Speaker 1: It just does that. That seems very un gumble. Let's see mind the cylinder gap. Yeah almost, Well, it looks like it's almost coming from like the back of the suppressor. So it's the suppressor not attached properly, it's just.
Speaker 8: Sparking behind the gas block.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got to be something like that. But anyways, that looks uncomfortable to say the least. Now, Bryce the brains, I say, behind the BSD fab works his. I forget exactly what he's calling his version of the as val, but nobody wants to suit him him responding to Ian, here, nobody wants to shoot an obsolete, expensive and homosexual very important US nine x thirty nine cartridge effing nerd, you know. And then he goes and lists all of his stuff and says, copy and paste this link India browser blah blah blah. And every time Ian mentions him, because Ian has again been felting him for a year and a half now two years was it shot show two years ago where BSD fab Works originally brought So it's been a year and a half. It's been almost exactly a year and a half since Ian started felting him, and it has not gotten any better for him, and he continues to crash out at every possible opportunity. Now he has some hot takes here or you know, some response here. He's also a little sensitive, saying, imagine being such a douche flute, which is a very funny word, douche flute, that you have to show him, the little guy who's trying to do something for the gun, something good for the gun community, you should be as shamed Ian, now listen, Okay, I celebrate people, not in a gay way. I celebrate people, and I admire people who go out there and who attempt to do something cool. But I also have a little bitty issue with people pretending to be like altruistic about selling a product. You know, it's like BSD fab works here, Brian being like, listen, guys, I'm doing this for you. It's like, no, you're not. I mean you're charging like seven K, seven thousand credits for these right, So, I mean it's like, I don't know if you're trying to do something good for the gun community. I think you're trying to sell a product that has been notoriously difficult to actually manufacture. And he is the little guy, so I think I posted something on X minorly mean. So if the former meth head pulls it off, it will be one of the greatest underdog stories of all time, which I think it will be. If Bryce actually brings it out and it works and he delivers a working product to people, that will be akin to a miracle. Right these small boutique shops that try and produce one off product or you know, bring a product that's not a one off, like make a bunch of them consistently, especially when your name is Chatter very very much so a long shot, and if he doesn't, it will be yet another reason to laugh at meth heads. So either way it happens. Either way this story goes down, you know, I'll be on the winning side here, okay, because if he gets it done, kudos to him, one of the greatest underdog stories of all time. And if it fails miserably, well then we'll be here covering that as well. So good luck Bryce. But a pardon me for being a little cynical at the quality of your manufacturing. So this is his website here BSD Fabrication and Works. Let me see, actually, I got to probably take that off of YouTube here he's got adapters because he used to have a preorder open for the VOW for his version of it. Anyways, does he not have that open anymore? Because again, part of the story here, if you're not familiar, is that at one point in time he had stated that he would never take a pre order for his as VW that's really not an as val, but he would never take a preorder for it. And then I think it was six months ago or so. The other drama that kicked up was that he did take a preorder and it was like seven grand, like seven thousand credits for a pre order, which, again we're chasing a tiny, tiny, tiny minority of people that are actually interested in these boutique firearms. And this is also for the guys who are in the chat that are like, no, John, I love the as val. I got to ask you, you guys a question, okay, because I think this is your guy's fault. Honestly, I'm going to ask you would you spend seven k on a real val? Because I don't think you would. I don't think you would. So why is anyone spending seven k on one that's not the real thing?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: If seven k is like way above almost everybody's price tag for the real thing, who would possibly be interested in a seven k knockoff? Right? Well that's the question, Yeah, handsome horse, it's a real Valel, the real Russian Val seven k. I'm sure there are some people that would you know, spend who have the extra cash, who have really expensive firearm collections, who are really into that for aesthetic reasons or for personal reasons or whatever it might be. You know, might look be interested in that sort of thing. But then that market is already very very small. So the percentage of people that are interested in the knockoff version of that thing that is not the real thing. Like, that's got to be they might as well not exist, right, It's got to be a rounding error as far as people goes. Well, I mean maybe that's true. Okay, Theoretically, if you could spend seven k on an as value, you could probably sell it for double or triple that, right, Okay, Yeah, but I'm talking about like if it was in the US market and you could just go out and buy one. Hey, Zandy co you watch it? You watch it there, young man. So anyways, in the wars between Methman and Frenchman, I'm going to say that the Frenchman has won this round yet again, and we'll probably continue to win unless unless BSD fab Works happens to pull out the most unlikely w of all time, at which point in time, you know, good on and for doing it. If big if, But we'll have to see about that. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, we're going to get to your guys' support. We're going to get to a little bit of rage bait and white pills and we'll get on it here. It'll be a short Wednesday evening stream for all of you. John took the val preorder. No I did not, No never let's see uh. Sean Tolarzi for five says, said goodbye to my grandpa today, twenty twenty six has been hard. Grandma in May, brother in law in June. Make those calls, see the family, make those memory I am very sorry to hear that, Sean. Be praying for you and your family. It's not fun to lose those that you love, but you got to cherish the time that you had with them and make sure to make those memories while you can. So thank you very much, John, I appreciate that. Hope, hope you're doing well out there. Amuri Boy for two says late and kyper pass coded be better, John, Dude, asking me to be better is like asking Bryce not to smoke meth. Grizz Lee Bear for five says, some ahole hunters turned my cousin Eddie into a rug a rug. I'm unbear pissed off about it. Thank you, Thank you, Grizzly Bear. Well listen, Okay, I've seen a couple movies about you and your cocaine riddled past. Okay, so maybe you should take it out on those hunters. Okay. The Handsome Horse for twenty dollars says big Toe money, Christ is King free Duke, and thank you very much. The handsome Horse a really handsome horse. Honestly, you should change the logo to be smoking a cigarette instead of the cult logo. Just to be funny.
Speaker 6: Honeed this song that is summer shit.
Speaker 2: You know his fun cot wata stay.
Speaker 6: With no shoes on? Oh I need his feet wan too gone?
Speaker 2: Hey, take money, big toe money.
Speaker 6: This song let is summer shit.
Speaker 1: You know his money, wata stay with.
Speaker 6: No shoes on? Oh I need his feet wan too gone?
Speaker 1: My feet feel good?
Speaker 6: Your feet what they should y'all.
Speaker 2: Just sitting in the grass with a cigarette.
Speaker 6: Take money, big toe money.
Speaker 5: That's a bigg check fucking in everybody.
Speaker 1: Hmm, thank you handsome Horse. I appreciate that, sir. I hope you're having a good night. Sam toasted for five, says John. How do I? Oh, uh Sam, Sam? We can't be doing this okay. The tonal shift here has been a little intense, John, how do I broach the subject of asking my wife to talk like Candace Owens during marriage time? And I think you're referring to talking like this? Still?
Speaker 4: Get to ask those questions, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 9: Why are you so scared.
Speaker 1: Just show her that clip and be like, Wow, yeah, she's shure, dude. That's that's yeah, that's that's dude. I don't even know. Okay, maybe you should just kill yourself. She should show yourself, Baddy.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, she's gonna look at him like, uh.
Speaker 1: Uh so, buddy, say, I'm good luck out. Just let me know how it goes. Okay, just let me know how it goes. Based would that's crazy? Yeah. Sean Wiland says Jonathan Irons did nothing wrong. Jonathan Irons. Jonathan Irons, which was Jonathan Irons wrong for conviction case? Twenty years in prison, six million dollar Hey, good for him. I guess you got his conviction overturned six years ago. Well, good for him. Good for him getting getting his name. You know, staying in prison for fifty years is not great, but or twenty years in prison is not great. But I'm glad that he got out and was able to clear his name and get a six million dollar check. All right, guys, twenty years in prison with a six million dollar payout at the end. No, Well, some of the you have to understand, Richard, that some of the audience is already in prison, so they're like, sure, why not total upgrade for me? No, I wouldn't take it either, but yeah, that is that is a rough trade. Not worth it. See Runner for two says ouslander rous thank you. See Runner, I don't know if that's that's funny or reference to something else, but it went over my head and I'm quite short, so it happens often. Appalasha eight for five says I like cop, but if he jorks that horse, I'm calling the Humane Society. Oh you've got it, You've got it twisted round the wrong way. Okay, just ask cop how that goes? Thank you, Apple last.
Speaker 8: A twist and what what twist? And what what? Huh?
Speaker 1: What twisting? Cannot come with me to prison? See m twenty six And you had the exact same idea there, but in different ways. Judge holding number for eight months says, what's the deal with the scout rifle return on YouTube tube? Is that a trend? I haven't noticed yet, the scout rifle thing that I never got hit with that bug? It's fine? Yeah, thank you, Judge Olden. I appreciate that. Grug Hullabung for two says trust Psa. I don't even trust myself. That's right, they say, listen to your gut, the same gut that pooped my pants last week. No, thank you, never gonna do that again.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Grug Hullabunga. Jael Ghanis for five says, please leave us grend Tards alone so we can keep mogging six the six arc dorks for the same performance but cheaper. Yeah. No, I saw six Arc prices had gone up locally, and I was very sad because I have that guy's lead GFR and six arc coming in I think tomorrow, So very sad for me personally, I'll be a six arc tard arc tard I'll be I'll be Grendel mogged or I don't know, however you want to say that. DP chief for five says I'll stick with my Airsoft MP seven one percent of the price and scratches that itch for me. Plus ammo is dirt cheap, just propane and plastic. Yeah that's true, you know, and just as effective as four to six. By the way, you might not like it, but Airsoft BB's in four to six are just as terminally effective. It's the same thing. Thank you, DP chief. Zanyko for five says need suggestions of where to send a guysly blank to be cut down profile. Speaking of profiling, we need Richard's face. Christ Is king Well, Richard's face has been jump scared on screen a couple of times. It's it's pretty generic. Guys, you're gonna you're You're not gonna be blown away. Okay, sorry, what was that, Richard?
Speaker 8: They're gonna be disappointed. I'm just an average in looking.
Speaker 1: Dude, like Midwest personified. Okay, it's it's it's not crazy. Let's see guysly blank, how'd you get a guisly blank? Dude? Getting a barrel profiled and finished sounds way more expensive than just buying a custom barrel, because you're gonna spend hundreds of dollars on that, I imagine, So why not just start with a custom barrel? I actually don't know. I don't know anyone that does a blank milling, So good luck out there's any ko sounds expensive at Trementar for two, says Luke twenty seventeen and eighteen. And he does he have a specific version he wants me to read. These guys are getting, these guys are getting demanding. Now, jeez, the LSB, what the heck is the LSB do do doo? There are so many versions here l LSB Legacy Standard Bible. Okay, but when Jesus looked at them, he said, what then is this that is written the stone which the builders rejected? This has become the chief cornerstone. Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces, but on whomever it falls it will scatter him like dust. Thank you very much at Trementar. Appreciate that kind sir. Polly B for two says, I got a paycheck on Methman over NAFO tardy. Really well a in a physical altercation. I think that's good money. Bro. Methman biceps are eight NFA items. Yeah, he do be packing the guns. This is true. Bryce is a physical specimen in many ways. Amuri Boy for two says if I send you a yamaka, will you wear it on stream? No? I won't.
Speaker 8: It looks like you're wearing it.
Speaker 1: I've never worn a yamica. I've never owned a yamica. I have no interest in wearing a yamaka. I'll be okay, thank you even for a bit. Thank you. I'm right boy. Zandykop for two says, John, don't you have a seven k cash a check to cash Big Horse. Okay, Big Horse is trying to pay me off here, Big Hop Big Hop to com is trying to pay me off, but it's not working so Farample two says, my questions are only going to get more absurd. Well, listen, you just you just let me know how this goes. You get to ask those what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 9: Why are you so scared?
Speaker 1: And best of luck out there. Oh Jarrett over on Rubble says, can confirm John Focus has to read every DM I send him. I do listen and respond to almost every single DM I get on Instagram, which is way too many at this point. Every morning I wake up to another like twenty to forty messages and I have to just like I'm doom scrolling on Instagram. But it's just responding to people's messages. Thank you, Ojerrett and oh Jarrett for another five says had to stay late at work because Prairie Farms flew into my airport late. Sleepy Christ is king and God is good not goof. I swear that was a taipo last night. Well I appreciate it. Thank you, Ojared. Hope you're doing well, and yeah, if you're sleepy, you know the remedy for that is, in fact sleep I know it's complicated. Are over on Cofi Holly B four twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh, brother, this guy sticks.
Speaker 1: If I cannot get my white pill Wednesday and others have already paid for BTM, John, please give me a hope, double play, kill yourself? Make fifteen? And what's good about this optic? Fair enough? Good sir? Nobody understand?
Speaker 5: No again, I don't fucking care, brother, Come on, fucking care.
Speaker 8: What good about that day.
Speaker 1: Commentary? It is long past time we start demanding an Indian Exclusion Act. Old problems have old solutions. Yeah, you know, people always talk about make America great again. But I'm like, can we just go back to seventeen ninety one?
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 1: Curious? I think there were some good acts passed in that year that would resolve a lot of the issues we currently have. You know, I'm just saying, thank you, Polly, be very very based of you. Also over on Kofi Katie and on for three says God should we'll blessed the Uma. God shall bless the umahless lands of the Third world with the great word of the prophet Temmo Cross, Peace be upon her. She will strike lightning upon the brown Biomas for making shitty glock clones. A la du li la. Thank you very much for that, mister Nate Higgerson of the US Army nineteenth Uma Cavalry Division, all right, good to know you guys will be writing your UMAs into battle. Yeah, Sabartic Psycho Overron Kofi says, I wore my Carnacon shirt to a match last night and nobody seems to know what it represents. Sad face frigging normal fags free Dugan. Thank you very much for that, Sabartic Psycho. It doesn't matter if they know you know, right, and that's what's important. And then Gideon Olvron Kofi becomes a Kofi caffeine creep. Thank you very much for that, sir, greatly appreciate it. Okay, we're all caught up, almost all cut up. Lights more for two says I wouldn't even spend five bucks on a val chassis. A chassis, you say, a twenty two val chassis. I wonder who makes a twenty two Vali chassis that you can buy? It's more than five bucks, I think Dillweed for five says last dream, I was hammered as sending in super chats. Can tell can you tell me what I said? I think I screwed up the grammar? Well last night, Yeah, you were saying lots of random, weird stuff, something about putting me in your will and giving me your life savings above your wife and children. I was trying to get you to stop, but you were very adamant about doing that, and so you know what, I graciously accept your extreme generosity, dill Weed. It's very kind of you. Everybody say, you know, good on you, Dillweed in the chat for promising such such absurd things last night. It was crazy, but we all greatly appreciated Dillweed and it will be put to good use. Okay, and also to everybody, buddy who throws gifts in the YouTube live chat, like the flower for thirty jewels or whatever they are. They don't pop up in the stream yards. But just know that I appreciate you and love you just as much, if not more than the regular super chatters because it distracts me. W Dillweed, Yes, exactly, all right. Let's see here now speaking of dill Weed and what he was posting last night, Richard, this is a sad hit for almost everyone out there. You know, it's tragic to hear. But Turkey, of all places, took home the w Okay, they have a massive w here, and I have no other option but to give them props for their massive w And now you guys are throwing in chats over in the side and getting me quite distracted. But either way, officials canceled the scheduled stops in Ku, Sadasi and is Stan Bull should be Constantinople but stating the group was known for behaviors incompatible with the fabric of our society and moral values. Turkey declines docking a bad phrasing. Turkey declines LGBTQ plus docking. Imagine if that was the headline cruise ship carrying nineteen hundred Americans over moral standard concerns. Just imagine the smell. Imagine being the cleanup crew. So Turkey declines docking LGBTQ plus cruise ship carrying nineteen hundred Americans over moral standard concerns. Turkish authorities in Adian province blocked the Scarlet Lady a virgin voyages. I doubt that very much. Good Sir, of Virgin Voyages or like a Gaped Voyages luxury vessel on a ten day Athens to Venice charter organized by California of course based Atlantist events. The ship carried around nineteen hundred passengers, the majority American for a dedicated LGBTQ plus voyage and you're going to majority Muslim countries. Yeah, what did you expect to happen? Anyways? Unfortunately, massive w for Turkey. Good job on Turkey on not letting you know, the Sodom and Gomorrah Express into your country. Okay, so that's kind of a white pill, kind of a white pill Wednesday, but it's also a black pill when Turkey is more based than your home country. It's like we're relying on Turkey to be based. I don't know, bro, Sorry.
Speaker 8: There was a Yeah, I'll leave it at that. I'm just gonna say there was an opportunity there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What's long, gay and full of semen. It's true, the Virgin Express apparently, SS monkey box true. Anyways. Second up in the white pill Wednesday run is we have another one of those things that just keeps happening. Ice just a shot and killed an illegal immigrant after a car ramming in Houston, it turns out that if you ram an ice car and you're an illegal alien, you know, and you commit you know, grave bodily harm or attempts to commit grave bodily harm, and you threaten the lives of other people, especially armed individuals like ice, turns out you kind of just get slimed. Kind of just what happens. Aids boats declined for health reasons. All cruises are LGBTQ. I like the idea of a cruise, like in my mind in like nineteen fifties Americana, where it's all very upscale and it's very you know, well presented, and it's very clean and orderly. Like I kind of like the idea. You know, there were lots of like turn of the century novelizations and whatnot, and there's this kind of romantic atmosphere of traveling across the world in a ship. You know, it's very integral to European society for the last you know, thousand plus years. There's something about sailing, something about the ocean that calls to most of us in some way, you know, that exploring spirit, that adventurer spirit, something like that in it. But unfortunately in the modern era. It is just gay and retarded boomer slap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, moving on, this is into a little bit of rage bait before we get out of here. So left wing activists keeps posting f Ice on social media gets murdered by her asylum seeker husband. That is quite the headline retarded Foyd and the consequences of her action. So an asylum seeker is on the run in Ireland after allegedly beating a young mother to death in her home. Jamie Karney, a forty three old American citizen, was in a relation relationship with the man and regularly posted social media content of them traveling together. She became politically engaged in pro Palestine and other left wing causes on moving to Ireland from New York in twenty twenty four, posting slogans like f Ice. She was found dead by her thirteen year old daughter. The suspect has been on the run since Tuesday. Again, it's some people just can't be left alone. Like what a absolute retard. Like it's so ironic. It's almost too ironic, right, it's so obvious, Like if I were writing a story that had like like a satire story, Right, this would be what I would write. I'd be like, all right, middle aged white chick moves away to be with an asylum seeker in Europe while saying, you know, pro Palestine f ice and then ends up murdered.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: If I was writing some sort of anti migrant, anti Muslim hit piece that I just concocted out of thin air, it would just be this story. It would just be whatever this woman had running through her mind of like the suicidal empathy, the retarded like white savior complex of women. Right, women should not have white savior complex. Women need to have baby making complex and not much else. Okay, that's really it. So retarded loved Palestine so much that it killed her. An American left wing activist moved from New York City to Killarney Ireland five years ago. Now she's dead. The woman's name was Jamie Karney. She was a single mother of a third checks out of a thirteen year old and fit the typical stereotype of a white liberal woman from Manhattan. Now I'm actually not sure sure that she is white. You know, she's white presenting at least, but there is another possibility there, and it's just again like if I'm posting just straight up made up news. I would uh, this is what I would make now. Of course, the Irish Times does not post the photo of the killer. They'll show the woman, but not the woman or the man that she was with. It's crazy, how you know your European news is like, we won't show the face of the criminal that's still on the run for you know, privacy concerns or whatever else it might be. But the woman who was killed by the asylum seeker. It's just it's so performative, right, it's so gay. Like you're probably an upper middle class white woman living off of her husband's divorce settlement, and you, you know, you hit the wall. You're forty plus. You feel like, you know, instead of having children and devoting your life to them, but you still have that maternal instinct and so you have to go halfway around the world and find the nearest brown person to like dump that maternal instinct into, and instead it just ends up killing you like a monster. It's like, well, yep, not a shocker, not not a shocker at all, tragic loss for absolutely no possible gain. Now much in the same vein we got this story here now, Richard, I need you to guess what this guy looks like, because we have, you know, CBS and a bunch of other places talking about this Palatine man. Now, Palatine is a city in the area. So Palatine man charged in hit and run crash that killed Carpenter'sville man. Valentine man charged in fatal I eighty hit and run in South Suburbs. Palatine man charge in hit and run crash that killed man changing tire. Palatine man charged in I eighty ninety four hit and run that killed the driver changing tire. Can you guys, could you guys guess what we're dealing with here? In terms of physiognomy, the horse got it for sure. My cat got it. Listen, my cat has got premium tier noticing pattern recognition. Okay, my cat it's quite a bit better than most of you guys. It's it's pretty obvious, guys. I mean, like you knew it was. You read the headline. You know they're not showing a phase. You know what it is? Teens teens would teams would be my second pick. But here here's why you got to refine. You're noticing right if it has to do with like driving on a road like a highway and killing a bystander. It's almost always a jeet, right, because it just is. I don't know why, but it's just if it's like in a suburb, or it's a crash that involves a lot of people, then you could say maybe a teen. But if it's like just a hit and run, or like one person gets killed because he's on the side of the road and the Indian just gets a t acted and runs them over that way and then keeps going, it's always an Indian. It's always an Indian. Cash battel, dude, it does look like cash battel.
Speaker 8: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, crash battel. Oh yeah, crash battel. Yeah. Well, tragic story. Just a guy on the side of the road. Yeah, guy on the side of the road, trying to my cash. Guy on the side of the road trying to change his tire. A situation that many of us have found ourselves in over the course of our lifetime. And you just never know when it's your time to go, and by time to go, I mean when you know this guy is driving by and not paying attention or just indifferent to your well being, absolutely indifferent to your well being. Now, speaking of being indifferent to your well being like this, this is just gross. And this is why I can't believe people actually live in these areas Like this is just nightmare fuel. This is disgusting to me. Goodman, ironically named Mississippi has zero police. Crazy. These are just now, these are teens, okay, this is a very different type of individual. Teens are at work here and just.
Speaker 6: Look, holy look, no vote, look at mine.
Speaker 1: I know, and dude, I have seen a lot of these popping up Ati sixty round quad stock magazines, quad stack magazines. I've seen many ethnics and us running around with these. Of course it's an arp shoved into somebody's pants. Nobody cares. They're they're showing off downtown in this little Mississippi town. What a what a awful hellscape if you have just roving groups of these ethnics NAPAs.
Speaker 6: Am I not a pole? What the fuck?
Speaker 9: I might the smackles out here?
Speaker 6: Look look at them, Look at the boom, Look at you my boom.
Speaker 1: At least that guy's got a brace on it. But yeah, you just have a gang of hoodlums, of NAPAs of ethnics running around wanting their ill gotten gain, flexing that nobody's coming out there to stop them and they can kind of do what they want. And that like the idea of having a gang like that walking around my town is one infuriating that they would even have the audacity to do such a thing, but that they aren't just immediately emoged down and turn into fertilizer. It's horrifying. Like, what possible value to society does this group of brown biomass have to society? What possible positive benefit could they be other than to be repurposed as fertilizer.
Speaker 8: I still don't know what they were trying to say.
Speaker 1: The words are, why do my assyche down?
Speaker 6: Broke, get down, bro Let them run this ship for real, they run their own city, they run the CD well holy.
Speaker 1: And see here we have just these abject you know, animals looking around to cause trouble, rape, murder, pillage, whatever else it might be. And here we have one of the most infuriating videos that I've seen in a while. And that is because police officers are hamstrung literally and metaphorically to not dispense justice in an efficacious manner. This police officer is attempting to deal with two unruly subjects brown biom sethnicks, whatever you want to call them, and he is not able to just do what needs to be done. Which this shocked me watching it, because I'm like, you should have just killed these people, like they're attempting to harm you, they're attempting to kill you. They're both resisting arrest, Like the gun should have come out, and these people shouldn't be walking like it should have the situation should have escalated almost immediately, Like I can't believe that you could get away with this much physical violence against a police officer and not just get put down like a dog. So he's getting into a fight with the police officer. Now the police officer doesn't do a great job here. Again, it's now two on one. He's getting attacked by both of them. He's gonna get sucker punched by them. He's gonna get drop slammed again. The gun is out, and they're both dead. Right here. The gun is out and they are both dead. They're both on the ground, no longer bleeding, no longer sorry, no longer breathing. What is going on? But cops are terrified to actually defend themselves. Like again, if two v one, if it's just a fist fight, they can kill him. They've already like they've picked him up, slammed him on the ground. They've attempted to kill you. If you if you slam someone headfirst onto the ground, they've attempted to kill you. Like they should not be breathing anymore. It should be over. And I understand that cops are terrified of actually defending themselves. Cops are terrified of escalating violence. When again, these two animal thugs don't need to be walking among us. What again, what possible benefit would these two NAPAs have other than as the brown biomass reactor or fertilizer.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, at one point in time.
Speaker 1: And he's he's doing fisticuffs with them, he's, oh, you want to go Oh, it's like cop two v. One. They're going to kill you and they won't even feel bad about it because they don't have feelings in the way that you and I do. They're going to like piss on your grave because they think it's funny. Your world means nothing to them.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Richard, Oh, I was just gonna say at one point in time that they were quite useful.
Speaker 1: It's true. We actually did get some value out. That's true. That's a good point.
Speaker 8: I think Ady still owes somebody some money for lost value.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See again, look at this, Like the other guy, this is other civilians have to show up and help this cop out. This cop is incapable of doing what needs to be done, and other good guy civilians show up and are like they see a cop getting double teamed and they're like, oh shoot, I should do something, and they maybe save this CoP's life because the cop was not willing to defend himself with Lisa force ethl force?
Speaker 8: Oh man, Why is the cop fighting with that speed bump?
Speaker 1: See again, notice the types of people that arrive to help the officer as well. It is a couple of very pale males that come by to help the officer on the ground that risk of their own lives altruistically. And again, now the taser comes out. Finally, a taser comes out. Doesn't work, not particularly, A feests effective gets in the second time. Now it's effective. Now it's working. But again, just at no point in time should this situation have gone this way. This officer could have like look at this frame, he is getting picked up. He's getting struck by the other NAPA and he's going to be slammed onto the ground. It's two v one. They don't have any sanctity of life. They don't believe in like rule of law or morals or values or anything like that. Again, right here, the gun is out and this guy gets three to the chest. I will allow the other guy to live if he gets on the ground immediately, right that's my mindset. If you get down immediately, I will consider allowing you to breathe. This guy gets this guy who's coming forward with you right now, Like, this guy gets three to the chest immediately.
Speaker 8: And that guy right there, you know what I think he's saying right in that moment, what's that?
Speaker 1: That was good? That was good timing. And again the cop is like, oh, I'm gonna go fisticups with you, tries to take him down, gets taken down, and sat wrestling does not work against multiple opponents. It is a terrible idea to get yourself down on the ground with multiple assailants where they can just kick you in the head. Spoiler alert. No matter how tough you are, no matter how good you are at jiu jitsu, getting kicked in the head. Not a great outcome, does not lead to good things, very deleterious effects on you. And again, it's not until other people show up and put their lives on the line to get in between these chumps that something actually happens. And then the taser comes out, and that's just funny right there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can run that back a little. I want to watch one more time.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, and again, like listen, if you're going to escalate to the taser, like just maybe you should just start with that, Maybe we should just do that instead. But yeah, the cops are terrified of actually defending themselves and so ironically puts himself in way more danger, puts the public in way more danger. Like the public had to actually intervene to save that cop, and the cop is still like he's on his own. He's still on his own at the end, with only civilians protecting him. So now you have like a group of NAPAs and a group of non NAPAs in between this police officer. Basically, you know what the hell, I needed a bunch more officers.
Speaker 8: I think in the situation like that, I think that I would rather have a couple of civilians because they're not restricted by protocol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they also don't have like qualified immunity and stuff like that. I do get it. But here's the thing. You know, it's funny if the white guys who showed up just started beating the blacks like they would get arrested.
Speaker 8: One good choke hold and then I don't know if he's.
Speaker 1: Asleep, he's asleep. Yeah, it's crazy. I don't know what happened there, an officer, it's crazy. Yeah, I don't. I don't think the tastes would be my first option. But all right, a little bit lighter. We'll end with something a little bit lighter tonight, a little bit warm and fuzzy, a little bit funny, and that is going to be not well still hood activities, okay, but this is going to be actually, let me download it just so I can start and stop and make it a little bit easier for all of us. But we have hood Einstein's, hood geniuses, hood inventors. I guess we have a plasma cannon break in at a school, just like Okay, that's funny. I guess it's weird.
Speaker 9: For two eighteen year olds charged with using a homemade plasma cannon to break into a North Carolina school has doubledwfmys to use Julie Luck. The two appeared in court where their bond was raised from fifteen thousand to thirty thousand dollars. Investigators say the two use an experimental projectile device to break into Smith High School in greens Ro yesterday. According to court documents, Solomon Caravello Bell and.
Speaker 1: Solomon Solomon really dude, black Hebrew Israelite confirmed, Solomon Solomon Caravello, Solomon Caravella okay, bro all right, doc.
Speaker 9: Tele device to break into Smith High School in Greensbrow yesterday, According to court documents, Solomon Caravello Bell and Chase Harris Sharon were arrested f officers found them trying to force their way into the school. Investigators say they used a plasma cannon to burn a bush and damage a plexiglass door at.
Speaker 1: The Oh we was covenant and shit, yeah the building.
Speaker 9: Plasma cannon devices can blast a forceful stream of planes. The tooth based several felony charges, including possession of a weapon of mass destruction and breaking and.
Speaker 1: Entering convicted or sorry a weapon of mass destruction. I got to look that up real fast out, no way. Two arrested. Weapons two arrested. There's no way that's real.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Ah, well, let's see too. Arrested for using plasma candon break into Smith High School. Yeah, we've got that so far. Greens born in North Carolina, two triad eighteen year olds face multiple felony charges for allegedly using a homemade plasma cannon to break into Smith High School. Dude, I want them to show me the dude, there it is. According to court documents, Solomon Kaver Bell and Chase Harichi and whatever his name is were arrested Sunday, blah blah blah. They us intent to steal something from the inside. Of course, you're probably wondering what a plasma cannon is. Yeah, it's it's the five gallon or the ten gallon jugs of water and then they do the whole plasma thing. And really all it does is like put out a concussive blast, like a concussive heat blast. It's not particularly effective, but it is kind of cool. It sounds cool, it looks cool, but it just like you know, a heat wave, basically blasts out there. Uh. Carvello. Bell was charged with felony possession of a weapon of mass destruction. Now I'm curious because you can just make these. You can just make these quote unquote plasma cannons. I don't think it's illegal. Am I crazy?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I actually like that because sorry, go ahead, Carolina, right, yeah, North Carolina, because I mean I just see pep making these, and there's YouTube videos on how to make them, So I don't know how it could be illegal, Like you can just manufacture your own firearm.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean there's YouTube videos and most stuff too.
Speaker 1: Well sure, but I mean, like, why would this specifically? Like I could make a twelve gage shotgun and it be completely legal. Why would this which is I mean, maybe it's lethal in some sense, but it would be pretty difficult to make it lethal. Felony malicious use of an explosive to damage property? Are they calling it a DD? It's a plasma can and a destructive device, but what the heck is a weapon of mass destruction? Is there a legal weapon of mass destruction? And I wonder if it specifically has to do something with gas and explosives, right, because maybe that it's like a molotop cocktails a DD. So maybe in the same way a plasma cannon like this is actually technically add.
Speaker 8: And you think they're confusing it the story.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, flammable stuff in a container is the law, I guess, So maybe maybe actually making the plasma cannon and the act of actually using it is illegal, right because it's like without you know, actually filling it with propane and whatever it is. You know, it's just a couple of jugs, you know, duct taped together. There's some black guy with a flamethrower that cut a WMD charge. Interesting, well, I wonder because of its hybrid nature, I wonder if it does count as like a flame thrower. DD, what the heck, what the heck? What is your problem? Website just auto changed on me. Stop it a felony possession of an explosive conspiracy, breaking and entering blah blah blah. Fifteen thousand dollars bond. Yes, people are saying in chat this guy, these guys get almost no bond, right, thirty K because I think they did upgrade it to thirty K after the fact, while Dugan is sitting with no bond for nothing, right, no breaking and entering, no destruction of property, nothing. These guys actually attempted to use weapons in a crime and got almost nothing. You know, I agree if Dugan was just black, If Dugan was just a black engineer, he would be free right now. He'd be walking around, he'd be spending time with his family. Very un black of him to do so, but he would be free right now.
Speaker 8: And he's identify as a black Hebrew is really I.
Speaker 1: Mean, he does have some interesting thoughts about the Jews as well. This is true similar to what the Black hebrew Is believe, so, I mean, you know, maybe there are some similarities there. Anyways, all right, we'll get to your guys support and we'll close out for the evening. We'll let you guys go early. Okay. At Trementar for two says now now you are caught up. And ironically, when he posted this, I might have been, but I no longer a thank you atramentor Sinnastra rifleman. Hope you're doing well over there. If Todd Bailey is involved in that MP seven clone at all, it will be a fail. He is a corruptor of all things HK clone for decades. Well, I have been following the HK Cloner community for decades. I try to avoid the HK community as much as possible if we're being real, and I have no interest in putting out four K for a MP seven clone, especially if it's in four six. So I mean listen for the people that buy it. I hope that it works well. I hope that it scratches that it. I do have very little faith in small company upstarts right now. I think the firearms market is a very hard thing to get into. It's very hard to make a quality product, and if you don't have a track record of doing it, I am going to not extending the benefit of the doubt, right actually, when it's going to cost me four four grand to give you the benefit of the down So regardless of Todd Bailey, who, I'll take your word for it. Am Uri Boy for five says should have allowed the docking, but docking but pulled the chain up at the last second before the ship could stop. Constantinople used that chain very successfully. Oh true, very true. You know, I feel like fish food could be an alternative use for that cruise ship. Christa Han for two says is there such a thing as gay cake? Well, no, I don't think cake can be ontologically gay. Thank you, Krista Han. I think you do gay things to it, but I don't think that makes the cake itself gay. Chud McGill for two says ninety percent of all Floyds are straight up goyam. That is true. That is very true. Thank you. Christa Han for another two says someone once told me, Yeah, that's what they said. This was like some noir guy smoking a cigarette. Somebody once told me that back in the day, different time, a simpler time. Poll b for two says Cash Patel is palatine man. I'm pretty sure like Cashptel, the reason why we don't see him all that often, or he doesn't like to do a lot of press conferences, is because he's so busy committing all of these Jeet crimes. You know, like they have to take his photo in so many different places and so many different get ups and with like a slightly different you know, like lighter, darker shade, and it's all Cash Ptel. Thank you. Polly b Et nine six five zero for five says as mcgold had a great take on the bottom two percent. If they disappeared tomorrow, it's only a net benefit for everyone. Should pull it up. Yeah, but he's wrong. He's just wrong. He is, he's not he's too normy. Which is the problem, ET, because realistically, when you look at it, if we were to use this argument and make it more useful, the bottom like fifteen percent, twenty percent, thirty five percent, forty percent, the bottom forty percent don't really contribute anything useful. Now, I think that if we're very selective who we remove from among us in a legal manner, that we can improve the lives of those who are in that lower percentage. So I think if we're very judicial with the people that we remove, I think that we can actually ironically help the people at the bottom end, because it will improve their social standing and their prospects for the future. Two percent sends a message, Yeah, but it's not far enough. Thank you, Et, I appreciate it. Lena Mitchellik for five says Latina woman whispered to Richard in his dreams like the green goblet mask. Yeah I am. I'm very glad that I never got that. Yeah. When people say Latina to me, it's like a Spanish girl, a Mediterranean girl, Northern Mediterranean, of course. Josh for five says me, when I put a clock inside a suitcase at high school and get to see Obama. Also, can you spot me thirty bucks? Josh? You know I love you. Okay, you know that it's it's real between us. But thirty bucks is just too much to bridge, too far, A dollar too much. Thank you, Josh, I appreciate it. Overron Cofi, was there one more? Over here? Let me check Bojangles for ten? Says serious questions. Local gun store has a dd M four V seven with a sig LPVO for seventeen hundred schmeckels, Should I trade my Rock River Arms RRA and some other SYRP guns for it? Well, seventeen hundred with an LPVO is actually a really good price, and if you get the iconic forward forward Forward VFG, seventeen hundred is a really good deal. So I mean maybe maybe it's worth it. Now. Is it an eleven five? Is it a fourteen to five? Is it a sixteen inch? Because I personally would prefer a fourteen five or ideally an eleven five, so it depends on that too. I don't know in the big two six if I'd be running a sixteen inch right now, But thank you bo Jingles and then Sam Toaster becomes a cofi caffeine creep, a very base of you. Thank you, Sam, and I think I think that's it. I think that's it for tonight. Oh there's what Mark never mind? Ristahn for two says love you all, christ Is King check on the Homies, which I agree, Richard. What do you got to say for yourself before we get out of your thank you?
Speaker 8: Chris, Uh, exactly the same thing. Check on the.
Speaker 1: Homies absolutely absolutely gens. It is Wednesday, we are halfway through the week. Yet again, you know you only have so many of those weeks that are just another one of those weeks. It's like that meme where you run out of It is what it is. But we are going to make it through, whether you like it or not. And we've got a lot of work to do, and the work requires all of us, which means that, yeah, you got to check in on the homies and the homies got to check in on you, because we have a duty to do one another, to see it through no matter what. Blackpilling Megagay, because remember, no matter how bad it gets, no matter how dark it gets, remember it's always darkest right before it goes pitch black. But either way, we'll be hanging out with one another, so it's a good time. So get out there, get some training in, get some work out in, get some cardio in, get some family and friends in. Okay, try and improve yourself, your social standing, your physical standing, your job standing, whatever it is that you can do. It is your duty to do the best that you can, because not only do you need that for your own personal growth and your own personal journey, but we need you as well. All right, So thank you ladies and gentlemen for hanging out with us. I hope you all enjoyed. We will see you on Friday. Godspeed, God bless christ is King. See you later.
Speaker 2: Almost by the sea.
Speaker 7: I've learned to pass.
Speaker 1: Why then, how brother I sharn this answer?
Speaker 9: Money? How can I figure you about? I cannot believe how Goodfaul you are?
Speaker 2: My biggest desire turned into simple neat?
Speaker 3: How can jameson my sing Paul dreams my biggest desire turn into.
Speaker 9: Simple neat hockey?
Speaker 2: Jason has seeing Paul dreams