Speaker 1: Welcome to the call top cryptis strange of counters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 2: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws.
Speaker 3: Of physics, Pictures of.
Speaker 4: Aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre world that we live in.
Speaker 2: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 5: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 1: This is Todd Thompson Casinos New Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious rye. Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 3: The curtains are open.
Speaker 4: We're chucking tickets at the door.
Speaker 5: It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 3: What do you call it? Chinese man that always has the perfect.
Speaker 4: Amount of change?
Speaker 3: What if you get entired lately? But exactly.
Speaker 4: What? I don't get it?
Speaker 6: What do you because he's exact in his name, because it's Chinese, exactly that one. It's pretty bad getting tired lately. I'm laughing when I'm reading them, and I'm like.
Speaker 7: That's funny. All right, welcome to the show. This is what do you think it is? It's your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 6: Strange podcast That is the most fucking app cut.
Speaker 3: Thing I know.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we got a bunch of different drinks. I'm just start with this. It looks girly as ship for everybody watching. Uh, because, like I said, when Billy's coming on, because we have the studio, we're gonna utilize it. So we're gonna start doing like doing episodes for more, like for YouTube and Patreon stuff too like that where we're filming them. Welcome, Welcome to the show, everybody. Welcome, everybody out on the YouTube. This, oh, it smells like coffee. Whatever, what's gonna happen if, like.
Speaker 4: I get sober, I don't drink anymore, this show is gonna get really boring. Yeah, probably, I'm just joking here.
Speaker 7: Anton have done a couple episodes where we are sober. But Anton smokes a lot of weeds, so and so do I.
Speaker 3: So you're not sober.
Speaker 4: This actually smells like it smells like coffee. Smell it.
Speaker 6: I want you to look at that and just envision like that's nothing more than chunky milk.
Speaker 4: Why would I think about that. Is it weird? I don't even try it yet. It's weird. It's actually kind of fucking good.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I don't know about drinking like two or three of those one even one, I'm like maybe halfway through I'd be done with that.
Speaker 4: It's an espresso martini.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 7: I want to get something to perk me up. So I got a bunch of different drinks and.
Speaker 3: Want to perk up. You just drink more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess you're right faster and I am as you know I am you know.
Speaker 7: If you don't know, I am Tom kat aka Tom Thompson, the Reptilian, the Raptilian. I'm not the reptili I don't want to be that. I don't want to fucking eat kids and drink their blood and adrenochrome.
Speaker 4: All right? And who do we else? Do we have?
Speaker 3: You said you have an intro for me, So I'm here.
Speaker 4: Hey, Billy, I'm having a party. I want to come.
Speaker 6: It sounds like that that's a fucking pre recording for like, can you ever get those?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: I guess yeah, you're probably not on snapchat too much, but snapchats starting to get overflooed with like fake body accounts and ship care for my nudes and like random people ID you?
Speaker 3: But random people add me all the time, so I always end up.
Speaker 6: Accepting them and then and then I get the messages and then it's like, yeah, that's what that's what this is.
Speaker 4: Billy, I'm having a party. I want to come.
Speaker 6: No, it sounds country singer. Yes, yeah, I thought. I thought that's sounded familiar Twain.
Speaker 7: And if she's talking to Billy Gorgan or Cordon or whatever the fuck that guy's name is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we we like.
Speaker 7: It came up when we and ChEls were listening to music and we will both laughed like hey, Billy, and then he says no in the song, He's like, uh no.
Speaker 3: No, your party, Your party sounds criss.
Speaker 4: So we got a bunch of different drinks going.
Speaker 7: As I said, you can tune into the YouTube if you want to watch us. If not, we're coming in your ear holes. That's what we do. We're gonna fucking ejecate.
Speaker 3: Like is that a salt?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I think it is. No, I think that's a song.
Speaker 7: And you know, for like you know, I you know, we might swear a little bit on episodes, but you know, not not that often.
Speaker 6: I'm actually super curious now if you're like if you're having sex with somebody and like come on their face but they didn't want it, Like, is that technically a sault?
Speaker 4: But it's not like that is technically okay? They never having sex.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're having we're having sex already, everything's fine. And then like you just never had a conversation about where to come and you just decided on the face.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's it's if you're consenting to have sex and the guy just explodes on your face or a.
Speaker 4: Girl or what.
Speaker 7: I guess it has to be a guy if it's coming, I guess you could squirre it.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 7: We gotta be and uh, what's that inclusive? We have to make sure we include everybody.
Speaker 6: Oh, like fucking projectile coming for girls but not squired out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then screw.
Speaker 7: I think that if you're in that moment and you're consenting to the sex, then the guy has the choice where he can come.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's not gonna get some like nobody's going to enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Right in the eyeball.
Speaker 7: I want you to like just take the girl's eyeballs and gape them open like this and then just fucking rate in the steel bad man.
Speaker 3: Like during the time you're like yeah, like you do it, You're like, I am so.
Speaker 4: Sorryer beat red Ship.
Speaker 3: Like everything you do you're amazing. You need.
Speaker 4: So Yeah.
Speaker 7: I got my for all the fans out there, you know where to buy the merge w w STR podcast dot com. I got my, uh my brand new beer mug. It's fucking awesome. I'm gonna get a bunch of these. I'm gonna get every design. It is a pretty it's just a it's.
Speaker 4: A glass, but they sell it as a beer beer glass. It's a half spot. It's good. It's good. Ship. There you go, o fat. That's a weird drink, but I like, I do like it.
Speaker 7: So if you're not from Michigan, Ohio, or Connecticut, we're not.
Speaker 4: We're a Canadian.
Speaker 7: Uh you may not have heard of the melon heads in the Urban Legend. And as we said when we when we and Bill were deciding to get into the episode, it's a Lost Tapes episode now that I think is on the Patreon. I think it's one of the strange Moss episode that bet we just slightly talked about it when we did the Strange Moss episode where we talked about a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of different monsters. I think when me, you and.
Speaker 7: Justin did like our third episode altogether and now it's I'm pretty sure there's the same one that's on the Patreon now you can go check out. It's a lost Tapes episode were we get in a bunch of different monsters. And this is at the beginning of the podcast, where we would drink a twenty six er between two or three of us. It was fun, but yes, we definitely got two loaded. I was listening back to certain episodes to see what, if anything, I need to cut. There's any episodes maybe I need to fix up, and I was some of them are fairly funny. But at the beginning, yes, we didn't realize we need to let each each other talk. If you may not have heard of the melon Heads urban legend. Each state has several versions of the tale, but they all center around one thing. Mysterious humanoids with large bulbous heads like like a.
Speaker 4: Football, not like that like picture, like like a flower. Okay, okay, you're the guy for that stupid movie.
Speaker 7: Will Fair when he plays that animation character Mega Man memory, he's the blue guy.
Speaker 4: He's like the villain.
Speaker 3: You know what Mega man is.
Speaker 6: Oh Mega Man's the the Yeah, the blue guy that shoots from his fucking gun.
Speaker 4: There's a whole video game series on Oh Mega Man, what's the guy? Uh?
Speaker 7: What's that movie with Will Ferrow when he's got the big fucking head? I got look it up now, Mega mind, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Oh Mega mind. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Yeah that okay?
Speaker 4: Why do he?
Speaker 3: Uh? Why?
Speaker 4: No? Will this fucking bring this a link?
Speaker 3: Fucking can they not see your screen right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Unless I share my screen here, we'll bring it up for so not maybe blue.
Speaker 4: I do not think that they are blue.
Speaker 3: Uh why don't you think that?
Speaker 4: Because I'm blue?
Speaker 7: W G W die If I was green, I would die off the guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck it whatever. You know that it's a movie Megan where Yeah, it's almost like that. They have these big craniums.
Speaker 3: A big old brain in there. Fat.
Speaker 4: I don't know about a brain. It's got a fat brain. Just because you have a big head does not mean you have a big brain.
Speaker 6: The only thing harder than me is my brain means your stupid.
Speaker 7: Sometimes they result they maybe they're a result of inbreeding, so Arkansas.
Speaker 4: I finally, I think it's time to let it go.
Speaker 3: It was a good two year run.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Every time I think of it, I need I need to find I need to find a new I need to find a new place.
Speaker 3: Get someone else.
Speaker 4: I I'll never forget that one guy though, the fucking yeah they got like you guys talk until you made fun of the Confederate flag specifically, is what he It's heritage, not hate.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite fucking sentence.
Speaker 4: Oh it's like, too.
Speaker 6: Bad, buddy, they did it.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of both.
Speaker 7: Now so sometimes obviously, maybe it's they're an experiment that has gone wrong. They live in ice, the isolation in the forest and are usually believed to be you have nefarious intentions. We don't really know what these things really are. It does remind me. You ever seen the remake of The Hills Have Eyes?
Speaker 4: You never seen that movie? So fucking good.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. Is it a comedy? I probably didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: You're in a fucking podcast that supports horror movies, and I like to laugh. I like things that make me laugh. Horror movies made me laugh all the time. They're fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like like some really really bad ones like paranormal activity made me laugh, but uh, I don't know long if it actually got me kicked out of the theater.
Speaker 4: I told you about that, what'd you do? I didn't let you talk this time.
Speaker 6: I just laughed a bunch of times, and they the security asked me to leave because nobody else is laughing, but I kept going.
Speaker 4: Wow, wow.
Speaker 7: So the first hand accounts, So we're gonna get into uh the We're gonna explore the origins of some of the legends, from the melon heads uh in the Felt Mansion to the melon heads in Autia or Audawa in Ohio and Connecticut. There are first hand accounts, tales that have been passed down from generation to generation and somewhat rational explanations. If these are true, by any these are true, it could be possible.
Speaker 4: There could be what do you mean, rational explanations? What these children could be with these melon heads? With these.
Speaker 7: We're gonna we're gonna start talking about the melon heads, where they come from?
Speaker 4: What there about? Are they really a product of incests? And as I was saying, probably there is on If you fans will know this if you've ever seen the remake, not the eighties version and then get by Wes Craven.
Speaker 7: But West Craven did help actually the remake. But the Hills have eyes. There's one character and he's like in a wheelchair no, and he's got his head is so big that it like his neck is all cranked over because his head is.
Speaker 4: So big, because he's got like I think he's called encephalitis or something like that. And it's where like your head balloons. Your head gets water in it, so what balloons and you become a scary, augmented looking creature. Terrifying, especially when they steal your car.
Speaker 7: There is an abandoned building near Felt Mansion in Holland, Michigan. The government insists that was part of the Dunes Correctional Facility, a low security prison that was shut down. Some locals, however, believe that it was the site of the site of an insane asylum.
Speaker 6: So yes, it's like, you know, crazy crazy people, you crazy crazy girl, You're.
Speaker 4: So crazy, that's fucking strange. So the Algan.
Speaker 7: Country historical side, he has claimed that the asylum never existed and he's just part of local lore.
Speaker 4: But maybe it did exist.
Speaker 3: It's quick bulldoze away from not existing.
Speaker 4: I guess you don't know, she don't know. Yeah, Look with the residential schools, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're not We're not starting that.
Speaker 6: What any conversation that has any anything to do with anybody else not being happy about and your lovely take on those outcomes.
Speaker 4: No, I hear.
Speaker 7: I've said at the beginning of the podcast we will cover and I've had a fan actually send me some stuff about it too. Is I would like to cover the residential schools and.
Speaker 3: As I because there's a lot.
Speaker 7: As I've said before, it's not going to always be Sunshine and Ramirez and stuff.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be.
Speaker 7: Sunshine, it's gonna be very dark, disturbing cases that you know, sometimes it's you know, tough for people to talk about, but I think it is worth talking about to bring some light to it, as we did on the Highway of Tears, which is a very sad episode, but sometimes you got to talk about the people that get left behind and the things that have happened in our past.
Speaker 3: I just didn't like the watts and mergers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bothered me. I didn't like that. You don't like when when me and answer to the bear Brook murder episode. Lots of dead children and barrels and stuff. It's good times, good times.
Speaker 3: Barrels are nice though. Barrels are a fun topic. I like barrels.
Speaker 4: What do you like about barrels?
Speaker 3: Billy barrels are cylinder.
Speaker 4: We're gonna call it billion.
Speaker 3: Barrels can be made out of lots of different barrels. Billy Billy's barrels.
Speaker 6: It's just fucking a fifteen minute segment every fucking episode.
Speaker 4: And this one's made out of oak.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: You can keeping barrels though.
Speaker 6: Just about anything, really whiskey, that's fair. Oh yeah, those are good barrels. Barrels can be good.
Speaker 7: So one version of the legend goes like this, some children hydrocephalitis, that's what it is, a condition that causes the brain to swell with excess cerebral spinal fluid.
Speaker 4: Nice, and their heads appear to enlarge.
Speaker 6: My only question to that one is how did they have like a meeting for them?
Speaker 3: Like they said there was a bunch.
Speaker 6: Of them, So how many kids got this fucking disease and they happen to hang out together?
Speaker 4: They locked him away in asylum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like how did how far were you collecting all these children with this fucking disease and bringing them there? You have one of them big heads, I got them for you get them a horse eat.
Speaker 4: And there's probably a specific spot like this is where we bring all the big head kids and they it's a specific islum for just big headed children. You know. Fucking hey, Arnold had to be forced to be locked in there.
Speaker 7: But this is not a time too obviously, when this legend started is like this is when we would just throw you know, people that had you know, anxiety or depression or like a small form of bipolar and just would toss them in the satin asylums and drug them up and just have.
Speaker 4: Them sounds fun. They would just be they would be loopy, There would be nothing up there because all the drugs and the amount of stuff they were on. It would just and even you know, at.
Speaker 3: Times, oh sorry, do we not still do that?
Speaker 4: We still do it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we do that pretty fucking similar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pharmaceutical drug companies pushing out drugs for anxiety and depressure.
Speaker 4: We're all you got to do is change lifestyles, bro.
Speaker 6: Not even just that, just the fucking you go into the mental health ward in any hospital.
Speaker 3: Dude, they're terrifying.
Speaker 4: I agree. I would not like the amount of.
Speaker 6: Like they'll lock you in rooms for like two days at a time, pissing on floors because they won't let you go to the washroom.
Speaker 7: Like well, yeah, that's what Aaron was saying from for Class Horror. He was saying that, like he had a buddy, the schizophrenic and they he was in one of those, like one of those mental health facilities, and he said, it's like a horror movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 6: Like they're not good, and like the outside is like all princess and rainbows and then they're like you can't go in there, and it's like, wonder why, because you're fucking princess and rainbows.
Speaker 4: I said, princess and rainbows. It's like that's the weirdest recon.
Speaker 3: Princess and rainbows.
Speaker 7: Okay, so yeah, Well they have hydrocephalite cephalitis, a condition obviously when their brains swell.
Speaker 4: That's that's the idea of where this comes from, you know.
Speaker 7: And they lived at the Junction Insane Asylum that was in Michigan. They were mentally and physically affected as a result of their condition and because of these experiments performed on them by staff.
Speaker 4: So supposedly they're just an asylum. And they have these overgrown melons, these heads, these craniums.
Speaker 3: The big boobs. I'm overgrown melons. You got to go into an asylum, that'd be nice. All the big boo people. You can't be wearing shirts in here. We don't know what these are.
Speaker 7: I have to mention all the rape that's happening in asylums, Like it was pretty bad. I know why I'm doing that a smile, But there was a lot of cases where like you'd have the staff members raping the women that would come in there, like especially back in the day, and I was gonna say, like.
Speaker 4: They would just lock up women. It would just be like, yeah, like you don't want to do your dishes today, I'm taking you to the asylum.
Speaker 3: But she's crazy, she's lost her mind.
Speaker 7: But that is a thing like there there that was a thing back in the day that like they just they called the said every woman had mass hysteria, like they're hysterical, and they would put them insane asylums.
Speaker 3: It sounds like they had something, they're they're onto something.
Speaker 7: Back then, yeah, I know we should start doing that again. You do your dishes today, I'm taking you down to Brownsville fucking Insane Asylum. Fuck uh, this dishwasher is broken. Family guy, so supposed to be the staff were performing experiments on these on these kids or these people at the asylum, and that's maybe why their heads did get overgrown by hydrocephialites. They're just maybe injecting with stuff who knows, giving him things. You know, they did, you know, fucking shock therapy. It didn't work. There's like, let me say, if I can shock your brain with electric waves and just let's just see what happens.
Speaker 6: They still do do shock therapy still, So yeah, I'm still a thing much more like personalized though. I've heard of a couple of stories like that. We've come in a long way before. It was probably just like a fucking EMT machine on your fucking side of your head where it's like clear, I wonder if what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, good luck to the asylum. Somebody thought he was a great alien.
Speaker 3: No, I'll check that out for next time, though.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure a shock therapy sele real thing like I don't think so not like it was though, and now it's like fucking individual like little like jolts to like specific parts of your brain.
Speaker 4: Oh the stimulation. Yeah yeah, yeah, I could see that. That can that can make sense.
Speaker 7: Some say they became feral and could no longer be containing the facility, causing them to escape.
Speaker 4: And release into the woods surrounding the facility. How was your security, I know, imagine going camping. I'm going camping. It's one of the kids. What do you think they're weird? Are they in like straight jack naked? Probably they're feral. So if they are feral, you're I don't think you're wrong. Just picture.
Speaker 6: Right after picturing and then you need to I'm just fucking picturing, do it.
Speaker 3: You didn't time it right.
Speaker 4: Well, we've we've we've came a long way from some of the things we used to say on this podcast. So I've been called an ableist. I love everybody. Everybody, love everybody. So this was gonna be a tough called. Yeah, it's called laughing. It's called having a sense.
Speaker 6: Of human And if you don't find that funny, you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: You're a fucking idiot. You don't deserve to live. You should be locked in an asylum.
Speaker 3: Your parents loved you, didn't they well, ours didn't.
Speaker 6: So now I think things are funny.
Speaker 4: Billy was abused in a sane asylum when he was a child. They locked him in there, stupid, so which is like, so they had to like just literally like went out of the woods and you're going camping and there this is give this story say is true. It's like care for that thing is factory whatever. You know.
Speaker 7: They are feral, so they don't give a fuck about clothing. They rip off their fucking clothing.
Speaker 4: And then you see a bunch of bushes kids or the it says, it says the melon like.
Speaker 7: It says that they're in a sylum so they could technically be just uh, they could be adults. They could be I hope, so you know.
Speaker 4: And then you see like them running at you and you just hear like, fop.
Speaker 3: No, they got way too much hair. That shits secure.
Speaker 4: Massive bush.
Speaker 3: It's the bushes of the knife.
Speaker 7: So they're supposed to be escape from this facility, and the story goes that they will continue to live in the woods, where they become even more wild and mutated into melon heads.
Speaker 4: I start fucking like cougars, and Ship, I guess cougar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dressed up like a fucking cougar. And then someone dressed up like a bear, and then you guys have fun.
Speaker 4: Came from fun fact that the melon heads invented it.
Speaker 7: I feel like you have to wear like a big matt, Like if you have to go out in public and in something, I think you have to wear like a I don't know what you what would you wear to cover up a melon head?
Speaker 4: A giant wig afro wig.
Speaker 6: Like are a very very small baseball cat and he can be like, I'm arnold.
Speaker 3: You just have to dress up like something that already has a big head.
Speaker 7: Imagine that was that movie and it has that movie.
Speaker 4: God, someone's gonna carry for super descriptive. Uh no, this movie and.
Speaker 7: The guy has like the Elephant Man or something. I think it might be the Elephant Man and they redid it in a different form and the guy has a huge looking weird face.
Speaker 4: And oh god, I can remember the family.
Speaker 7: Guy made fun of it, Yeah you remember, and his like eyes up here and he's fucking like he takes a girl for a picnic, and Ship, I forget it.
Speaker 4: I remind you of something like that.
Speaker 3: It could be elephant Man.
Speaker 4: Elephant Man is a horrible looking man that you know finds love with a woman. You know, same with the phantom fucking Forest Gump.
Speaker 3: His gum is a horrible looking man and find love.
Speaker 4: There's people out there that are be like I love Tom Cruise. I even thought he was sexy as his fucking Forrest Gump.
Speaker 3: I know beforet Gum is not supposed to be sexy.
Speaker 6: I want to I know, I know it played for the movies, but if you read Forrest Gum, clear is that he's supposed to be not attractive.
Speaker 7: Is there anyone out there that would fuck Forrest Gum? Can you please send us an email?
Speaker 6: Or the real Forrest Gump, not Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Tom Hanks the pedophile.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can.
Speaker 7: I know I'm saying, like Tom Cruise as Forrest Gump, but that's him, his character. He's a real person. Is anyone out there would fuck Forrest Gump?
Speaker 4: Let us know?
Speaker 7: Go on the Instagram Stranger podcast or email me podcast, Janna.
Speaker 4: He's like man, he was.
Speaker 7: He's obviously had the the dart strength because like he carried all those people through the fucking woods, like when he's in the war, he like goes back for everybody he didn't in the ass. You know what he was doing, and we're in we'd us your travel guide to America's local legends and best kept secrets. A man named Tony recounts his encounter sure with a melon head in Chardon, Ohio. Tony was driving with his family down Chilli Cowath Roads. I'm gonna pronounce it. When they came came to a section of a road with fields on both sides. There was an irrigation where it's like irrational, there's an irrigation ditch separating the roads from the fields. That's where Tony's That's where Tony spotted him.
Speaker 4: I guess a specific melon head. So I think there's many of them living in the woods. Yeah, they're out there. Be careful. Are they all like tender? Neutral?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 4: Does that mean they're like boy girl or boy boy girl girl?
Speaker 7: Boy getting boy and the man turned to girl girl turned the boy to erase all the genders.
Speaker 4: Everybody is the same.
Speaker 3: You're number one, your number two.
Speaker 4: Your number three. I would love to.
Speaker 6: Say that'd be like you're checking the fucking calendar and how many babies get born, and I'd be like, oh, man, I hope my fucking daughter's number fucking seventy two thousand and three hundred and forty six. And then it comes date and you're late, and she ends up being seventy three hundred and ninety two, and you're like, fuck, we.
Speaker 3: Had our whole life planned off forty six.
Speaker 4: We're just numbers to the elites. Remember that. He explained, Oh, look tell my window. When I saw him a melon head, he or it was running next to the ditch. We were going about forty five to fifty miles per hour. The melon head was actually keeping up with us. That's a fast guy. He's a fast girt life. It's a fast boil live Tony goes on describe the melon head's clothed. Oh, so they do.
Speaker 7: They're wearing clothes, ripped brown pants like the fucking Hulk, white shirt.
Speaker 4: With red stains, one of the red skins.
Speaker 3: He was just eating some fucking dragonfruit.
Speaker 4: That's all that. I'd never mind. That's gonna say, sacond really gross.
Speaker 7: An appearance is about you know, five seven light brown skin in like large head, two holes where the ears should have been.
Speaker 6: Oh you saw that all fifty miles an hour eight.
Speaker 4: It's not that fast, bro, it's not you're going eighty. You're like, whoa, you just like just kind of see it. Fifty is pretty slow, bro. You're thinking kilometers. Tom oh yeah, miles. How much is miles? Power and claw? That's about eighty ninety. I think I think we're butchering this. I don't think that's great at eighty. The creature jumped into the woods as the car went around a curve into the road. And I don't know why, but I picture them like white, like white white people sound stupid, but I just like, I don't picture like.
Speaker 6: I know, the world revolves around you something and you can't imagine there's other races out there.
Speaker 7: But that's not what I'm saying, because white people are blaming for everything, so literally everything. But I know, I just when I picture them, right, you picture these scary looking creatures like you see off like a whole movie. I just always think of, like, uh yeah, just the hills about like these deformed in sessions.
Speaker 8: Oh you're right, so these these you know, in breeded, creepy looking you know, teenagers, kids, adults that all just have huge heads and like you know, walk around like they just they look full blown.
Speaker 4: I can't even say it, but they just it's just like it's just they look like they're deformed.
Speaker 3: I don't like being censored.
Speaker 7: They're full like just this crazy like just just they're just the most deformed creatures.
Speaker 6: You know, they make sure the most deformed thing you've ever seen, now more deformed.
Speaker 4: Put and put a giant melon on his head.
Speaker 3: And a big toe at the nipple.
Speaker 7: Uh so, yeah, so the creature kind of ran off around the curb. So a story in Weird Us your travel Guy to America's local legends and best cuts here it sells another that an right there, that was can you pay us, fucking weird travel Guy out of America?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 7: Should tell us another version of the melon head legend in Ohio.
Speaker 4: Paul, It's his name is Paul the first. He is the first.
Speaker 6: Paul, recounting nobody's ever been named Paul before.
Speaker 3: Am I am Paul.
Speaker 7: You don't know me, recounts what he heard as a teenager in the sixties. According to Paul, the first, some teenagers saw a melon head along the side of the road walking into.
Speaker 4: The woods in the sixties. Eh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in the sixties, and what do you do if you see a very deformed looking person?
Speaker 4: What do you do in the sixties?
Speaker 7: Acid, I was gonna say, I guess that the one guy described them as light brown, they could just be tann because they're right in the woods all day.
Speaker 6: He's got good complexion. Are you really really trying to make him white?
Speaker 4: Eh?
Speaker 6: I just really going anyway, This is just not it's not sitting right with you that he can't not be white.
Speaker 7: I just I just picture them, like I don't know, I just I literally am taking No, I did not Jesus, I bet the Bible says his feet with the color of brass, which means he was an Arabic dude.
Speaker 6: Of course he was born in the Middle East, Like, I don't know where white, Jesus, who is white?
Speaker 7: People promoting that bullshit? And yeah, I love everybody. I think we should get away from this whole stupid thing. But you're this color, I'm that color. We should not get along because of that. That's fucking retarded. Now I can say because I'm not meeting it describing people.
Speaker 6: So no, but the exact way you just used is what you're not supposed to do.
Speaker 4: No, I've said million times we just say the word retarded. It just we're saying it's so stupid, it's beyond stupid.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, Tom.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that a kid with Down syndrome is retarded. That's where you drop.
Speaker 6: I understand, but that's I can't explain that everybody else knows exactly what's happening, right.
Speaker 7: To adults and several children with malformed heads sat on a porch.
Speaker 4: So that's why I picture, Like, that's why I picture.
Speaker 6: I got me My Billy, My Billy, about Joe and Billy, Bob Thornton, Bill, about Jane, Bob Jane, Jane, Jilly.
Speaker 4: Got.
Speaker 7: Becky Ray, Becky, Becky Leesh, Sarah Lee Jays.
Speaker 6: They're all so close on age because I have horror caeesars.
Speaker 3: And I just did them all at the same time.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what they could have come from.
Speaker 7: Is just like inter breeding supposed to be. Obviously the Royal family and Egyptians have done it. He's just constantly interbreeding, which causes and they've proven this supposedly, but I think the Royal family has it tweaked, specifically like they have the help with the reptilians so they know how to really get that where it's not too too far gone, where you don't you're not too deformed. You kind of get that perfect like George Bush kind of thing going on, you know what I mean, The Illumini knows what they're doing. But if you do, they have track if you if you're there's what fucking show is that. There's like a show and it was a documentary show and there was literally a family where they're all like incest, ok, And it was like they were disturbing.
Speaker 4: Looking like they look pretty bad.
Speaker 7: They looked like horrible, like deformed people because they're like fourth generation of incest.
Speaker 4: That's fun, isn't it? Gross? It is gross disgusting. But you picture that fucking big serious.
Speaker 3: But picture it. Sure, people fucking their sisters picture it.
Speaker 7: But when you have like stereotypical stereotypical like inbreeding, you think of like down south in the States. I'm sorry, but that's how you guys think that we have talking flapping heads or we live in Yeah, that's that's uh, that's you know when we think about you know what, even breeding and incest was happening. He has you back in the day in the eighteen hundreds. You know you think you think Arkansas, you think of Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Well that's why we think of that stopped.
Speaker 4: Jesus. Sorry, So two adults, So it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: So that these teenagers they see a melonhead right along the road, they walk in the woods, they follow him to a farmhouse deep in the woods, and then yeah, they see these two adults and several children with mal formed heads.
Speaker 4: Porch, and like, that's what it reminds me.
Speaker 7: That's why I keep bringing it back, Like it does remind me of the hills have eyes in breeding. Family that just live out in the middle of fucking bum fuck nowhere, have their own little community. But it all started from the dad fucking a sister. They had kids, and then the two kids fuck each other and then it just goes from there, like it just goes on and on forever.
Speaker 6: And I've never known another person. You're the only other persons I know. And you got the opposite genitalia. My genitalia fits inside of your genitalia.
Speaker 4: Let's make it work.
Speaker 6: I mean, like they were training us for this with the blocks and the holes and shit, why.
Speaker 4: Does this trackle not going is square? Wow?
Speaker 7: One said that he was a nuclear scientist uh in World War Two, and the radiation exposure he suffered cause deformities in his children. So, according to these kids, they actually went up and talked to their family. Okay, they said, hey, like, what's going on? What do you guys doing on this porch? I said, you have a lot of children while you in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: The dad's like sounding business.
Speaker 4: I was a World War two scientist.
Speaker 7: I worked with the Nazis and they exposed me and my children to radiation.
Speaker 4: I wasn't really a scientist. I was just the experiment.
Speaker 6: They found me maybe fifty bucks a yeah, then they gave me twenty five and a fucking bun.
Speaker 7: When Paul and some of his friends went looking for a farmhouse, uh, supposedly, they were intercepted by several police officer sers who tried so hard to convince them that the story was fiction that it became even more convincing that the melon heads do exist.
Speaker 3: So tell me again, what did you say?
Speaker 4: I saw you? No, you didn't.
Speaker 6: You're stupid. You're a stupid kid. You didn't see anything. Sorry, what what did you see? I saw these children? That's stupid. There are children right here No, that's dumb. You're dumb. You're dumb. That's dumb. You're dumb. I understand your parents are brothers and sister, but like you're just not allowed you You're just not allowed to make fucking accusations like that.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna fucking go back and get beat by your dad and your mom's gonna fucking ground you. So yeah, have that or have.
Speaker 4: Fun sounds like Michigan with other tainted water.
Speaker 3: Have fun riding home without your bike.
Speaker 6: Because I'm taking it for you.
Speaker 4: Making lies you're lying news are also part of ancestral family.
Speaker 3: Probably true too, You really enjoyed that?
Speaker 4: Than Weird Michigan.
Speaker 7: Your travel guy to Michigan's local Legends and Best Kept Secrets includes the.
Speaker 3: First time of Top Stop putting at the.
Speaker 7: First hand account of an encounter with a melon head Kelly Top bends. I'm just gonna call it Kelly Top Kelly to bed Rosin Uh. Her last name is Top bed Rosin top nyphen bed Rosin strange name. So Kelly Top claims that she was exploring the grounds of then an abandon The abandoned Felt mansion were supposed to be These children were kept in this asylum and who knows there, you know, so with her friends. I would love to do this for the Patriot episode. If we can go this mansion, I'm gonna go. Let's go to Michigan. Let's find this mansion. Let's find the melon heads. We'll go in the wood. Sure, I'm sure it's just part of a gang. Now they're all like their bloods and crips, and sure is not the same as it used to be.
Speaker 4: They wear like brown bandanas, like and they're just like they go out there and they mug you and stuff like that, like you know, they gotta feed their family of older fucking children.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just needed a practice. Its just me walking up there like.
Speaker 4: Somethe it's Billy, your local white boy. Yeah, I'm just I'm just checking out the scene.
Speaker 7: It'd be funny if they were like, uh, like you know, they they were trapped in the woods for some time, right, They they don't really know what society's like, so they get a bunch of like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, nineties movies and.
Speaker 7: Then they come up and they're like, what's something and it's just like and they're just like the whitest dude with big heads. But they wear like a bandana and a fucking afro wig to try to blend in. And they're like, I heard this is the place to be and they try to be super hip, but everyone's like, this is a little weird. This is It's two thousand and fucking nine. Man, what well, why are you dressed.
Speaker 4: Like really baggy oversized pants, like fucking one pants. Like, somebody tell me where the cocaine is at? I heard. I heard that's the thing that everyone's doing.
Speaker 6: Who's selling the cocaine?
Speaker 4: It's so funny. Uh So there's a new show. I was gonna say that that.
Speaker 7: It's called Freak Brothers as like Pete Davidson Woody Harrelson.
Speaker 3: I saw that. I wanted to watch that. I thought, I thought it'd pretty funny.
Speaker 4: It is pretty funny.
Speaker 3: They David's pretty funny.
Speaker 7: There is a cartoon so over a bunch of stoners and then they smoke the most powerful weed, which I know one I'll smoke up, and they smoke for like these really potent.
Speaker 4: Weed and then they sleep for fifty years and they're from like nineteen sixty nine, and they like wake up in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: You're talking about this last time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was it was it's and they it's fairly funny.
Speaker 7: It's like, you know, where can you get anyone got some shrubbery? And it's like they're like, stay in the corner and we need to find some weed. We need to figure out how to get back to the nineteen sixty nine. We gotta find some like really good weed. We gotta figure out how to do this. And it's like, you know, anyone seen my friend? Uh, there's a couple of fighting lines.
Speaker 4: It's like I need some greenery, like you know, this is great. And then someone guys like you're looking for weed and like they're like, yeah, do you know where weed? The weed is? And they're like turn around. They're in a fucking there's a dispensary shop and they're like realizing that wheat is legal now. It's fucking pretty funny.
Speaker 7: So there's this Kelly top was exploring the grounds of the abandoned Felt.
Speaker 4: Mansion just roman smoking some weed. Well this is gonna go her friends. Uh oh man, I was.
Speaker 7: Listening back to the episodes as you mentioned that again, and man, those those episodes when you were blazing were pretty funny. You hit the Uh, there's one episode. I was listening to It's way back in the day. I don't know if I exited or not. I think it's still there, and uh, Billy's like, I I asked Justin to pack me a bong hit and then you took it and hit it and then you're like, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: This is a good idea.
Speaker 7: But I was like, you're smoking my ball and you're like that, and you're like there's still lots left. You're like, like the whole bowl. Fuddy, this is strange how much we've grown. Honestly, it's it's it's it seems like a long time as we started this spen.
Speaker 6: So weirdly, like, yeah, I haven't sold read for fuck me like a long time. Then it's it's been like good four or five years since like I actually smoked read like actually like I.
Speaker 4: Mean like like the podcast.
Speaker 3: No, I mean like liked.
Speaker 6: It, like I've done it a bunch of times like since then. But I kept doing it, thinking it was going to be different, and it never was.
Speaker 4: Billy's sleepy, So they went to the mansion I supposed to be the abandoned mansion was that she was with her friends one night when she saw man in the distance.
Speaker 7: He had an unusually large head, but she wasn't scared. I just looks my uncle. Then he started walking towards them, she writes, not knowing who this man could be.
Speaker 4: My friend yelled hello to try and be friendly, but we all got a low. All we got was a loud grunt. The man can drink it off, you want. The man continued to walk towards us, but a fat now at a fast your pace. At this point, the same idea hit us. We start sprinting towards the car. We scrambled and peeled out of the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Like the full speed. It's just like a regularly it was like this, and he says something.
Speaker 4: He's like like fucking what.
Speaker 7: So we scrambled in and peeled out a parking lot full speed, not slowing down until several miles away from there, and.
Speaker 4: Even fucking hit him. Hit him with your car. You could horror movie.
Speaker 6: I think that's I think that's legal. If someone's creepy, you can hit him with the car. I'm pretty sure I saw that on the last I watched.
Speaker 4: Did you now, Yeah, it's legal. Someone's creepy, you can just set.
Speaker 7: Him well now, now me and Billy can get away with murder because supposedly was that the brown versus blah blah blah the.
Speaker 4: Guy that he killed somebody.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's I got blown up on social media. I actually got really fucking interested in that, and I was like blown away by watching that. So I really read into it. Now that plea you're talking about, the pleaing like too intoxicated to take control of your own actions yet, Okay, so that plea is not you just read Did you actually look into it or you just read like the headlines of what social media was saying. Okay, because like all of that, what they were saying isn't even kind of fucking true. So for one, that play's always been there. That's not really a new constitution.
Speaker 4: He just spinned it. I did watch it, Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: Even if you can, he's like the lawyer himself was like, this isn't gonna fly. Like you can try, but like this isn't gonna happen. So but it did, but it didn't. I did that, but it didn't.
Speaker 4: Maybe it didn't.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 6: That's what the fucking that's what all the headlines on social media was saying. They're like, look what he's pleaing. He's still while he's still in the middle of it. It's not over.
Speaker 7: But U there's a whole video of this guy on TikTok and he literally like gave you the facts.
Speaker 4: He's like, look at this, He's like, this is the court case, this is the law. It was like five minutes long. It took me forever to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's a TikTok. No I really I really look down and do it though.
Speaker 6: But that that kind of plea has always technically been there, but very few people have ever used it, and no one's been successful.
Speaker 7: Let's let's stab each other high on mushrooms and drunk, uh like wasted, just like just like the scream stab.
Speaker 6: Now that that being said, Billy, that being said, if you do do something like that, there's also another clause that basically you have control of your actions. So whether you did that, you did that to yourself to cause that from happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's just a cycle.
Speaker 6: It's just like it's just a completely unnecessary bunch of text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's essentially all it is.
Speaker 4: I see signor what you what you mean? CEC. But at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: Evil doctor Crow Dutch Crow is right, there's a couple of doctor Crows.
Speaker 4: Gee that who your chiropractor is?
Speaker 3: Crown? Your doctor.
Speaker 4: Close? Hey, I just met you, Ben BONDI Crowbar.
Speaker 6: You know back before the Crowbar existed, Crozy used to have to drink at home.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's actually really fun. I have to enjoy that one. I do enjoy that.
Speaker 7: I like to bear in the fucking Chinese Chin Chow Main Guy. One of the two Richin stories in Ohio depicts an evil man known as doctor Crow. It is said that doctor Crowe used to take in orphans and perform horrifying medical experiments on them in his supposedly secluded house, his male nowhere.
Speaker 4: He was a doctor. He's almost like a Joseph Mangola, like he's just this, I let's just see what happens kind of guy.
Speaker 7: Which it did happen everywhere. Just was Joseph Mengola in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 4: I was doing this. There was tons of places in asylums that were just like, let's just see what sticks.
Speaker 7: Throw it at the wall, see if it sticks. If it doesn't, hey, we try again. We screwed up somebody's mind. For the rest of their fucking life. And that's why always bringing up the Recuom for a Dream one of them I next to Tusk. It is a very disturbing movie. Why the more disturbing movies in the way that it goes. You've seen Recooon for a Dream?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Is it a comedy?
Speaker 4: Jared Letto in it? Actually kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I actually, I'm just kidding. I think I have actually seen.
Speaker 7: That comedic actor off scary movie Marlon Wayne's I think is the one that's in it. And they're all like, it's all based on drug acts. But the mom he takes diet pills and starts talking to her and ship and then she like at the end, she's just this crazy lady walking down the street because the pills that she's on, and they put her in a fucking mental hospital and they fucking do the shockwave therapy.
Speaker 4: Like it's a really disturbing scene.
Speaker 3: You want it's disturbing and come outside my fucking office.
Speaker 6: On any given day, at any hour and just watch someone scream at the top of their fucking lungs about how people are faggots and he wants to kill people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you and uh, they say the end word like a lot, like.
Speaker 4: Very You tell some guy was kicking a car or some shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was just one day, dude. Like that story is like it's become my normal life. Every morning I go off downtown Cambridge.
Speaker 4: Is that that bad?
Speaker 3: There's it's not that bad. Okay.
Speaker 6: Once you're there regularly, you realize that it's like there's like seven to eight people that are just doing this and they kind of take shifts, so like one guy's always there like tap in, like give them they do. They don't like being around each other, but there's always one. It's like they have their own little streets. In my office right in front of my office just happens to be one of their fucking routes. I've gotten so mad at them so many times, and all of them are bitches. Every single fucking one of them are fucking bit They will scream it.
Speaker 3: You'd be like fucking fight and I'm like, get the fuck out of.
Speaker 6: Here, and he's like and then they just walk away screaming very fucking mean words to you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: That is like it is like brand for I think Brandford, Cambridge. I've like a lot of places to get bad considering, you know.
Speaker 3: But there was one.
Speaker 4: There's actually one really funny story though.
Speaker 6: The guy before we gets pissed me off so fucking bad because this guy asked for a cigarette.
Speaker 3: Every fucking morning.
Speaker 6: I have never given him one for about the past seven eight months.
Speaker 3: I did originally when he when he was first round, He's like.
Speaker 6: He talks to me like, this is the first time I haven't ever interacted with him.
Speaker 3: So he drove me fucking about seventy eight months ago. I'm like, yeah, I got one.
Speaker 6: Uh You're like, oh, yes, seriously do this and he comes up no, I didn't give him the finger.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, fuck, maybe I don't.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, though, if he wants cigarettes, you know, they sell them right fucking there.
Speaker 3: And Giant Tiger.
Speaker 4: They sell cigarettes a Giant Tiger.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, the cheapest smunkes Tiger always has cheaper smokes.
Speaker 4: Never heard of Giant Tiger selling cigarette, always sells cigarettes.
Speaker 3: I've bought cigarettes from Giant Tigers.
Speaker 7: I want you to bring a cigarette pack with a Giant Tiger sticker.
Speaker 3: On a Giant Tiger sticker. It's just like a gas station. They just pull it up from the bath. Giant Tiger is every good Giant Tiger has cigarettes.
Speaker 4: Giant Tiger is like a clothing store.
Speaker 6: Yeah, clo Yeah, it's a big convenience store, cheap convenience stores with giant I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 4: The one in Branford.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna ask him for fucking cigarettes, and I'm gonna be actually want to buy them.
Speaker 3: They'll be right behind the counter. You'll see all the shelving.
Speaker 4: I've been a Giant Tiger a couple of times, never seen that. I promise you would say. Do you think Tony the Tiger and Giant Tiger fuck each other?
Speaker 3: Probably if one's Giant Tiger girl.
Speaker 4: Toy, they're gay together. Maybe Towya Tiger has got to be the one on coke though it's great, like he's just he's the top for a bottom, a power bottom, like a Crowley.
Speaker 7: All right, So so they used it's funny because I bet you could you tell me one thing about Alistair Crowley where you did a fucking two hour episode on him.
Speaker 4: I bet you didn't. I bet you can't. Billy's memory, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I took a shot.
Speaker 7: Said that doctor crow used to have obviously perform medical experience. What I'm saying this, this stuff that didn't happen in Nazi Germany. It's like that just Magla. Other people are doing this. They it's just like, let's see what sticks. So you would inject fluids into their brains, causing the characteristics of a swollen skull. So it's like trying to like, you know, almost like pull the damer right like where you're just like, let's drill a hole in their head and let's just put let's first put some Bacardi in there.
Speaker 4: Let's just see what happens.
Speaker 7: Maybe they could have a party inside their head and everyone's invited, and so they're like and then you know, you try something else. You just inject all these different things inside their brain. And obviously it would take a lot for your skull. I feel like to grow. Your skull is pretty hard and dense. It's like even if you're.
Speaker 6: Not sure dropped as a baby, but the people got shunts.
Speaker 4: It's a shunt.
Speaker 3: It's like a soft spot in your head that if you called a shunt.
Speaker 4: Yeah weird.
Speaker 6: It's like you so yeah, like if you had like any surgery or anything as a kid, or you'll have like if this spot back here, that you could still potentially hit it at like age sixteen.
Speaker 4: Completely confessing something by yourself. No, no, no, my nephew hasn't. Okay, that's why I know about it. But a shunt okay, okay, I'm gonna use that on somebody who a stunt is.
Speaker 3: It's not a fucking insult. It's just it's like arm I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I feel like if he injected, saying, maybe you would like push against the side of the cranium enough where it would I feel like you have to be doing this on kids, on babies, that's the only way, because they're soft skulls.
Speaker 4: I dropped a couple babies in my day.
Speaker 6: Mates, I'm gonna say, I don't I need a factor cap that one?
Speaker 4: Stupid.
Speaker 7: His experiments continue for years, and these children, I guess they are your babies became more desperate with each passing day until they finally revolted and they fucking murdered doctor Crow.
Speaker 6: The fucking babies revolted that the upright, all the babies just.
Speaker 3: Got up and had enough of it.
Speaker 4: This day, the uprise, man, they're all, they're up all.
Speaker 6: Do you think you get beat up? Seventy thousand babies. If they're all trying to crawl on you.
Speaker 4: Why that's a large number you should bring in into like maybe like forty no, because obviously beat the fucking forty forty babies. That's a lot of babies coming at you if.
Speaker 7: They were like aggressive, like maybe like they were possessed by something and they're just like.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, but the week is fuck one, push will fuck up like twenty babies.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm just picturing you and like that scene from UH to.
Speaker 4: UH Pilgrim Rules the World, Well, not that was gonna say.
Speaker 7: Mars attacks where it's the big Boxer. You know that that that that Jack blacks You see Mars attacks. Right at the end, the big Boxer is fucking like punching them all out, and then they crowd him.
Speaker 4: As picture, You're like.
Speaker 7: All these babies coming up, but you're just like like knocking him out, fucking throwing from the side, and there's just like and eventually they swar them on top of you.
Speaker 6: I've always had a plan nothing you could beat up some infinite amount. All you gotta do is back yourself into a fucking bathroom stall and just start fucking kicking. Eventually there'll be so many dead ones that the other ones can't even get through anymore. Then you got a barrier, and then and then you just need to wait till they all go to bed, so you can crawl over the stall and go and go to sleep.
Speaker 7: Billy has had many thoughts about how he would kill many children.
Speaker 4: His experiments obviously continued.
Speaker 7: They got desperate, so they killed him, and they set fire to the house and retreated into.
Speaker 4: The woods where they supposed to be still live to this day. M pretty fucking strange, man, you.
Speaker 6: Know what, I'm actually backtracking quickly. Remember we were just talking about that fucking that court case. Yeah, the guy pleading, Now that I think about it, So when when they were doing the court case, was it Brown himself that was that was doing it this time or were they referring it back to an old trial of that, because I think the one I read was the old trial, Like, who's the guy's name that is currently trying to do that?
Speaker 4: Because he killed somebody and I suppose we got away with it.
Speaker 7: Why everyone's mad because he did get away with it, That's what people were mad.
Speaker 3: I might have read the old one, and I should not think of it. I was like fuck, I don't think his name is brown.
Speaker 4: At least you at least you cleared that up. Are you retarded?
Speaker 3: I gotta go check now though, because I did, like I did. I spent like fucking like.
Speaker 6: Two hours reading this fucking thing, like reading what the law is, like how it gets used, how it gets like attacked.
Speaker 4: And I watch the TikTok vide about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, five minute TikTok is summon is summarizing and hope to God he's right.
Speaker 4: And TikTok is fact. Yeah there, I know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: There are many streets in connect in Connecticut that are known. I suppose we ask the as Dracula Drive sounds fine.
Speaker 4: That actually does sound fun. That's like a fun place to go.
Speaker 7: The melon heads are said to lurk around the roads and Fairfield Dracula Drive is a nickname for a velvet street.
Speaker 4: I don't know what a velvet street is is made. This sounds expensive.
Speaker 6: It's all the other street is rubble, but mine's carpet.
Speaker 7: Most of the yellow bic robe ites may have valve it. And you got like Jimi Hendrick just playing on there when this velvet suit.
Speaker 6: It's a bunch of you go high on fucking acid just rubbing their faces.
Speaker 7: I always laugh when I brought up you know, Charles Manson on The Easter The Strange, The Easter Special, and like, is that Jimmy Hendrix?
Speaker 4: And it's like, Jimmy Hendricks is black? Bro that you suck it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: If I was joking, but Jimmy Hendricks is black? Why would you think Charles Manson is Jimmy Hendricks.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a black and white photo.
Speaker 4: That sounds even worse, all right, Jack, black and white photos, the skin doesn't look white, all right.
Speaker 7: So the place where I supposedly Megan O'Connell was when something supposed to be terrifying happened. According to the Weird New England Guide to the New England's local Legend in Best.
Speaker 4: Kept Side Stop Magan, a group of.
Speaker 7: Our friends decided they wanted to do something fun after a high school football game in the early eighties.
Speaker 4: Megan's friend Debbie had a Ford Randa. Sounds like a fucking granda? Is a Ford Granda? What's that? Do you know what Ford grand is?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: You might not be reading that, Miranda. You don't know what Afford grander is? Oh?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. What the fuck that is?
Speaker 4: That's a fucking pretty dope card rand that looks like a creep.
Speaker 3: It looks like fucking every car in Cuba.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they can't. They just get the old shitty cars from back of the day and then there's one random fucking audie.
Speaker 7: Now, Cuba isn't a bad place right now, so probably they're in the car in the ford. They all piled in search for an adventure. It's like, you know, we sell this football game, let's let's go for an adventures. Nineteen eighties. We got like I got, I wear my sunglasses at night. Just blame my jam late this my fucking jam. Oh yeah, I fuck held that song. It's been my jam, my little jam every day. Just fucking I wear my sunglass that night.
Speaker 4: Dowish the bad on the guy and shit. Soh no, all right.
Speaker 7: They ended up on the Velvet Street where they got out of a car to look for some melon heads.
Speaker 4: They're like, all right, like heads, these heads are getting found.
Speaker 7: We're gonna find these weird deformed people. As they searched in the woods, they heard Debbie's car turn on behind them.
Speaker 4: Son.
Speaker 7: They ran back to where it was park The head lights flashed, and suddenly the car was barreling towards them. They took cover as the car drove by, but they saw its occupants.
Speaker 4: They saw creatures that could not could almost pass for human, but were not because of their balbous heads.
Speaker 7: So they literally they stole a fucking car. The melon head's driving around and they stole a car. They're like, you know, they're I've seen not wanted to drive one. Nobody would let me have the.
Speaker 3: Bring it back.
Speaker 7: They literally went for the mountain looking for the melon heads, and they they found them, and they stole their fucking car.
Speaker 4: Imagine seeing that, it's like, where's that?
Speaker 7: They never explained what like Debbie's not explained Debbie or what her name is, wasn't explaining where where the car went. Their baggon O'Connell never really described where what happened to your car?
Speaker 4: What was going on in the car?
Speaker 7: Are you just a Reddit guy saying like, hey, I so it's in the eighties and I'm only twenty five.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I want to know where the car went. I want to know what happened to the melon heads. They would find the car.
Speaker 4: I ain't saving you from this the melon heads in the car, and I'm just curious. Would you don't aren't you curious? I'm fucking curious where where it went. Oh you're not curious about what happened the melon heads. I am if somebody somebody stole my car.
Speaker 7: And away and you don't have a car anymore, when you explain to your parents, because these kids are coming back football game, probably in.
Speaker 6: High school and coming back like I, oh, yeah, no, you're getting beat. Yeah, those kids probably all died. Remember back in the day when your parents need to kill you. I've been dead like seven times.
Speaker 7: I was just curious, Like it's just like, imagine you still like they steal a car if this story is true, and then you gotta explained to your parents where your car went. It was like, well, we went in the woods looking for these melon heads and they stole my car. It's like, what's the melonheads? Really deformed looking person? And I saw them and they were driving the car, and.
Speaker 6: So I'm pretty sure we can find them again if we bait them with another vehicle.
Speaker 4: They seem to like vehicles. That's funny.
Speaker 7: In Ohio, there are two prominent origin stories for the melon heads. Obviously, this one is about a benevolent doctor Crowe who lived on Windsor Road in Kirkland on uh In, Ohio, which just happens to be right.
Speaker 4: Near a rumored The rumored cry Baby Bridge sounds like a bitch you know about Criberry Bridge sounds I'm pretty sure we talked about it.
Speaker 7: Doctor Crowe took his uh his children with a hydrocephalitis and gave them a warm, loving home. The neighbors were repulsed and called them melon heads. So the origin stories was neighbors sound like fucking people there.
Speaker 4: Done, but doctor Crowe did his best to shield them from the cruel comments. Is a nice man like crazy.
Speaker 7: When Doctor Crow passed from natural causes, his adopted children were scared, alone, no one to care for them. Enraged and fearful of outsiders, they burnt the house down with Doctor Crow inside.
Speaker 4: That's really mean for a guy that took care of his dad. Why would they do a good, nice burial? I don't know what how fucking burial is. They've been contemned with this souse like, I don't know what to do to burn it.
Speaker 7: So they continued to live there while inner breeding brought out the worst of their genes. Eventually they became less human and more humanoid, and local Lored depicts them as territorial angry, obviously responsible for maybe attacks. They're responsible for attacks, kidnappings, and theft of pets and livestock.
Speaker 3: You fucking touched my dog and this slice your fucking throat.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say, the melon heads at to your house and they're gonna fucking eat Chloe.
Speaker 4: At least that's not a shotgun. But I'd like to see them try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll fuck you up. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don't have a gun.
Speaker 6: I don't know where a gun is, but you pet your ass. I'm gonna find one pretty damn quickly.
Speaker 7: This is a man that said that he wouldn't know who to pick if someone was trying to kill Chloe or his woman.
Speaker 4: Izzy.
Speaker 3: Don't tell her, I said that she just watched that one. It's just no there.
Speaker 7: There are rumors that the Insane Solumn near turn Bolt, Connecticut, burned to the ground in nineteen sixty. Suppose to some of the patients escaped the fire and settled in the surrounding woods.
Speaker 4: It's fine that there.
Speaker 7: It's like Bigfoot, right, all these cryptids because I can get the cryptis because of the strange creatures.
Speaker 4: We do know the origin.
Speaker 7: It's like UFO shit now that the military and the government is exposing so they can bring the false flag alien invasion to make a one world government under the New World Order in the Great Reset.
Speaker 3: I just sounds like a lot of words.
Speaker 4: Now, the very true words. Uh.
Speaker 7: They hunted small animals for food, and when the winter set in, hunting became too hard, they were sorted slang and consuming fucking hitchhikers. Broy that I said that, but yeah, just right that. It's like these things appear in all different places. I'd love to hear if we have any melon head stories to be fun in Canada. I feel like too certain people we are melow heads, but it's just who we are.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Is that a slang?
Speaker 3: Do you guys use that as like an insult?
Speaker 4: Is that an insult towards Canadians? No? I mean it's towards anything like your fucking melon head?
Speaker 6: Does that mean like like special?
Speaker 4: That is what that means? Big head? You have a melon for a head?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got big old I got big old Noga bus to fit my big old brain.
Speaker 4: My mama So there are rumors that the Saslumn yes uh, supposed to get burned to the ground in the nineteen sixties. Supposed to be, they escaped and went to the surrounding woods and they fuck hitchhikers. Pretty intense. Oh, that's pretty intense.
Speaker 7: They're you know, and connects to our maybe Highway sixty six episode where what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it?
Speaker 7: So the thing is too like that, you know, it's you know, these creepy creatures and who knows, you know, they eat all these hitch hikers. You know, it's don't go hitchhiking people, Antons. I used to hitch hiking. I'm like sketchy.
Speaker 4: I've never hitchecked in my life.
Speaker 6: I used toy hitchhike all the time. I've never done it, but the funk I've thought about it. I've walked from Paris to Saint George before, and I've walked from Paris to Kitchener before.
Speaker 4: I walked from Paris to Saint George. And then I walked from Saint George to Paris.
Speaker 6: Well I did, actually, well, no, that's a funny story. I walked to Saint George and stayed the night there, and then we stole my buddy's bikes and biked back. I never like his little brother's by so they are way too small for me.
Speaker 3: I basically I was like fourteen riding a.
Speaker 6: Fucking bike meant for like a six year old, and it was not like a good size, and it was tough.
Speaker 3: It's like D Boy from Almost Rather.
Speaker 4: You d Boy from Friday, No fucking ice Cube, Chris Tucker. There you go. You don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I know Friday?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Does his name is de Boy? Remember when he like steals that. He's like, I'm taking this bike? Yes, yeah, okay, steals his sister's bike, fucking bo u, and then his sister obviously wants a bike back.
Speaker 4: The group continued to live in the woods in isolation.
Speaker 7: We're into breeding and within small groups cause the next generation to develop deformities. So they already had melon heads, they already looked like very mentally handicapped people like I kind.
Speaker 3: Of long that took you to come up with that sentence.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying not to. I'm trying to not say things that are too offensive.
Speaker 6: It's almost less genuine because of how hard you have to think about not saying words.
Speaker 7: Like I said nothing against anybody. Okay, this is just what these things are supposedly are some of deformities and didn't have the great the greatest crack at life when it comes to physical appearances, that's okay to say. On the real occasion, the outsiders came in to contact them, and they were called the melon heads based on their appearance.
Speaker 4: So like they I guess that people.
Speaker 7: Actually knew about them and like would maybe come like here, like I brought you some McDonald's. I know you guys are having it rough out here, but like and it's like almost like the homeless population where there's like there's those nice people that go other way be like you know what.
Speaker 4: You you want to stand?
Speaker 6: I wonder how they did a dollar bit, Yeah, wonder they treat you the same way a fucking almost person does.
Speaker 4: Like this has onions. You're picky right now, you're being picky. You're hungry, So it is uh yeah, it's it's like I love onion. You give me a new one.
Speaker 3: No, fuck yourself.
Speaker 7: Another story from Turnbull, Connecticut area conveys that uh Jesus that in colonial times, a family was accused of witchcraft banished from the settlement, so you probably witchcraft very small communities, right, We kind of just first showed up and said, hey, Indigenous people, I know you've lived here for how many hundreds of thousands of years whatever, but you gotta go.
Speaker 4: You gotta go. This is our spot. Now you see the skin, it's it's it's tan, it's it's Spanish. Spanish people are white too, you gotta go.
Speaker 7: And and then they came in and they settled and they made different little colonies. While they're constantly at war with the Indigenous people until they've got enough guns to.
Speaker 4: Slaughter them all. That's just a sad fact in history.
Speaker 7: And now we still don't give them clean drinking water because Trudeau would rather give the money to the corporations. Think it's gonna happen every episode to again, so I'm fucking free again. I want to fuck meet my goddamn country. So they were accused of witchcraft. Band from their settlement. They were forced to live in nice a Lague and Wood's far Removed from Society also a good horror movie I love to talk about eventually on the patren is a movie called Society. I think you would probably enjoy it.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 7: These gross grotesque people that's supposed to be. They're really good looking, but once you get into the society, they're just very like vapid, gross disgusting people. And there's a weird orgy scene. I think I can remember that we were.
Speaker 3: Right, can I can?
Speaker 4: I can?
Speaker 6: I probably get you off on a tangent right now, But like, I just want to know a genuine question, what can't you do that vaccinated people can do.
Speaker 7: I can't go across the border. I literally can't go to another country. I can come back into Canada. That's what that is. Literally, the federal manage have never ended. There's literally the conservatives.
Speaker 6: In other parts everywhere though of America can't come into Canada without the vaccine.
Speaker 4: That's not yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Know, into Canada, but guess what, if you're an American citizen, you can go where the fuck you want to go back in and out of fucking shit. I'm pretty sure if you're American you can still come into Canada and leave unvaccinated.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty fucking sure.
Speaker 7: Every single other country except for Shanghai and fucking China because they're welding people inside their fucking which Guess who said that to getting this little shit.
Speaker 4: If you want to get into it.
Speaker 7: The WHO literally was like, oh, we like how China did things. They welded people into apartment buildings and people jumped out of windows like there were nine to eleven jumpers and killed themselves because they welded them in to their fucking apartment claiming that they had COVID.
Speaker 4: That's how bad this shit is. And eventually we're gonna get into a.
Speaker 7: Lot of fucked up shit on this podcast and talk about stuff like this.
Speaker 4: But that's facts.
Speaker 7: And now the WHO has been given dictorial measures to a minute, no, no, no, the WHO is now supposed to be they're gonna push in the great reset of the twenty just for this really weird conspiracy.
Speaker 4: But it's not a conspiracy.
Speaker 7: It's literally factual evidence that they're gonna essentially the next time there's a pandemic which has come, they're literally just gonna Who's gonna have the dictorial uh measures to be able to do it over Canada. All the countries have signed up UK the United States with Biden and stuff like that, So essentially, whatever the Who says fucking goes, even if it seems ludicrous, outrageous, and tyrannical. So get ready for that, everybody, because it's fucking coming. So I can't leave my country. I want to go see Anton.
Speaker 4: It's fucking literally, I can get to I can get to Anton faster than I can get to my mom. Takes me five hours to get to my mom's house. It would take me maybe an hour and a half to get to Anton. And I can't go because I can't be I wouldn't be loud back in.
Speaker 3: He's in Buffalo, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's He's gonna fucking murder me for this, and I just yeah, he's in Buffalo. He loves Buffalo.
Speaker 6: I feel like he said he can meet us in Buffalo. I don't think he's from Buffalo.
Speaker 7: Is buff He's from Buffalo, from Buffalo. Maybe I'm high to get high. I'm like, how do I not.
Speaker 6: Feel like he said he'll meet us in Buffalo. Oh he's from Buffalo. Okay, yeah he is Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why do I fucking black?
Speaker 3: He is Buffalo? He is Buffalo?
Speaker 4: Is from Buffalo? My god, Because I was like, am I no? Like I said?
Speaker 7: The one day, I was like, yeah, I'll come down to Boston. He's like, I'm not from Boston from Buffalo. Yeah, he's from Buffalo. It's super close. So that's why there's so many bars and fun stuff to do there. And he sounds like he's always having a good time, and I want.
Speaker 4: To come down. I can go. I know, you could fucking send me like fucking snapped.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to go to Wag.
Speaker 7: So they removed from society, you know they you know, in colonial times, supposed to be like they're they supposed to be these melon heads because I don't even know if I don't think there were melonheads yet. So they kind of just banged from society for doing wind trapped as they would do, they'd burn, which is on the steak women that maybe just didn't want to do the dishes as we said they would. They would just put him, they would. It would happen if you were like disobeying to your husband, he could just accuse you of witchcraft. And if they developed even a shred of additive evidence, that could that proved that.
Speaker 6: Meaning you got what like you had such a good life and you just decided to disobey him, sounds like a witch.
Speaker 3: Not much needed for evidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they had burn them or drown them and be like, like, you know what, let's see, let's just see if you if you can swim, if you if you fly, you're a witch. If you can't, then you're dead. But we prove that you weren't a witch. So that's good.
Speaker 3: One way or another, we're going to have our answer.
Speaker 4: Since they could not interact with people.
Speaker 6: They the biggest thing though, was the biggest loophole to that, ever, is if you well, burning at the steak makes sense because like, if they are a wedge and they don't die, you can still like hold them. But if you throw them off a cliff and they fly, they could just fly away.
Speaker 4: I know it's happened before. Okay's joking, but who knows? Who knows? I believe in witchcraft. It could, it could exist.
Speaker 7: There could be There could be a couple of witches out there that can legitimately fly on brooms.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 7: Man, Look at Bobby Gaga. Okay, Bobby Aga might have been a real thing. You probably don't remember that. Do you remember that US coming Bobby Aga? Do you remember the house with the fucking chicken legs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember chicken funny one.
Speaker 4: Since they could not interact with people in town.
Speaker 7: They obviously like they they were in bread and they you know, continued the bloodline and that's I supposed to be. Egyptians became really uh deformed after they but this was to be so smart. I don't understand why the Egyptians didn't you know, they had supposed to be golden cities, but.
Speaker 4: Yet you became.
Speaker 7: You became interbred into the family because they want to keep the money with inside the family the resulting children. Uh, billy, we have three more paragraphs like very small, We're almost done, and your fun fact is coming up in a second. He's given me a time on it now.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I've been flipping this the entire time.
Speaker 4: Do you like pointed at you will?
Speaker 3: No, No, I did that every single time. You haven't noticed.
Speaker 6: I've been rubbing the tough of the hand, go rebutting every single time I flipped that.
Speaker 4: I gun great.
Speaker 6: I don't know why, because it's so flat and it's bothering me. It's like it's like a hand that's just like it is so.
Speaker 4: Flat's I got a feeling. Is there a thing for that? Is there some people that like touch things things? I don't know?
Speaker 3: They will call me that's.
Speaker 4: People like people like feeling things. You ever saying. Get him to the Greek.
Speaker 7: He's like really high on that Jeffrey and he's like rubbed the furry wall.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, he's Jeffy doing that ship.
Speaker 4: I want to try that.
Speaker 7: I love mushrooms, but I would love to try LSD and Billy has said he will do a Patriot episode where we do a live stream on mushrooms.
Speaker 4: He did agree.
Speaker 3: I remember that he did agree.
Speaker 4: He told me we're doing it. We're doing a gram each and that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't recall that conversation.
Speaker 4: Children were deformed?
Speaker 7: Can you cont inter breeding slowly and turn into obviously the melon heads? One person claims there's like a non spooky explanation behind the melon head story in Michigan.
Speaker 3: That's the non spooky one felt.
Speaker 7: Mansion used to be a seminary, and a Grand Even Tribune spoke.
Speaker 3: Of its force a seminary.
Speaker 4: I actually don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought you just mispronounced cemetery.
Speaker 4: Seminary, seminary.
Speaker 6: Let's find out a ceremony. Oh okay, oh, it's a Catholic school.
Speaker 7: An environment which saw something originates from.
Speaker 3: A seminary school of I can't read it.
Speaker 4: Theological seminary defend. Yeah, it's a school of educational institution.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking Catholic school essentially.
Speaker 4: Christian minister.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a school, Okay, So it's.
Speaker 7: A non spooky version of this is that you know there the Felt.
Speaker 3: Mansion is a scary Catholic school.
Speaker 7: Yeah, scar Yeah, they're scary. Meet the priests in the basement for your daily confession. Felt Mansion was used as like a somewhat of a school for religious people essentially, like that the you know, religious archetypes and you know, teaching the kids to you make sure that you you follow the Word of Christ. And so one of its former students supposed to be spoke about this. He said rumors started because of the unknown The melon Heads were actually seminaries at the Saint August Seminary. Seminarians at the Saint August Seminary and Felt Mansion. The little kids called us that because it was a private school and.
Speaker 4: We were brainy. So it was like they labeled it as like the smart kids.
Speaker 3: School, ah, not the dumb kids school.
Speaker 4: So there's like, which is I get it?
Speaker 7: Kind of actually like the public school kids are like smoking cigarettes like chewing tobacco and like fucking snorting'bacco and all that stuff. You ever store a tobacco fucking what Yeah, they do in Italy, Buddy, I knew he brought back.
Speaker 4: He was Italian.
Speaker 7: My cousin was buzzed with his kid and Niagara Falls, and.
Speaker 3: He brought back contain.
Speaker 4: It was like a.
Speaker 7: Contain yeah container right, almost like you're like, oh, but it's like lip chap. But the thing is you turned it. It was like this little tin container. The lid you turned it in a little hole you know would happen when you turned it because there is a hole that covered and then you know, you just tap it on your hand, tap it wherever, and then you go and you snorre on a tobacco. I tried it. It just fucking burns your thing. But also me and Raz the show, like rases on this podcast, far back in the day, Raz was super into shamanism, mushroom psychedelics, all that stuff. He's very spiritual and so actually, well, Ras is when first people I went to the freedom protests with Yeah and Ras, we tried, oh I'm not gonna I'm not gonna remember it asanga or something like that and it's where you shoot tobacco up your nose and it's like natural, real tobacco, and he did it and it fucking stings. It's almost like the if you see those ancient tries when you go and.
Speaker 4: He like they shoot that stuff up with their nose.
Speaker 7: That's usually for hunting because the backo stimulates your brain, especially when it's hitting you in raw form, so then they would go out hunting. So me and Raz did it like I think once or twice before a podcast which might come on for Lost Tips episode on the Patreon, because it was a weird. Yeah, so you have this little thing and go it's like a little tube and like it may I would usually that's.
Speaker 4: What even goes through there and then up your nose and you have to shoot it up or into your brain.
Speaker 3: That sounds like it's gonna your brain.
Speaker 7: Hurts, but then you like feel like super awake, almost like cocaine. But it's it's like that fucking weird. But the like Italians literally just to snort it. People fucking put in their gums. Those kids like from where I'm not where I live now. Burfer is like a small towns that moved through a small place.
Speaker 4: They just like dabs.
Speaker 7: Sorry, So I don't get that just ruin our teeth even worse than smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 6: Kid, you know what, I think that's all a facade because it's still perfect.
Speaker 4: Did you do deep? No? I mean I have smoked. For fucking what I'm saying like dip like would ruin your worse than smoking.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like everyone's like, really it shows.
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, I forget that I thought you were twenty seven. You're still four years younger than me.
Speaker 6: You steal for It's weird. Yeah I used to be and then like I was. Actually I've caught up. I'm only two years thenger than you.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 7: I just forget how we met when you were sixteen nine. Then I was fucking yeah, it's crazy. I wasn't smoking, so fucking no.
Speaker 6: The thing is ten years is smoking and my teeth are still fucking immaculate.
Speaker 3: Fuck off, big Facty.
Speaker 4: Keeps smoking and let me see you at forty five.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying ten years, I don't have so much to sustain.
Speaker 4: You always claim how tall you are, but no one happens to tall people. They die quicker.
Speaker 3: I'm not tall. I'm just normal height.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. You're not normal.
Speaker 7: We're not normal on this We're strange, all right, fucking this one episode. So, one version of the Michigan legend claims that children were used to live in felt mansion. Eventually they moved out and took refuge obviously a series of tunnels and caverns they ran under the property.
Speaker 4: They never emerged and eventually turned into the melon heads.
Speaker 7: And if you were out in the woods in Michigan, Connecticut, or was the other place we said beware of you see anyone with a large nog and you better, you better get scared or connected, Ohio or Michigan, all the places we've talked about, which I'm sure there's melon heads all over Canada. According to the nice stage, we look like that head flappy heads.
Speaker 6: I just but I can see it. Like if I watched me talk, I could see it.
Speaker 4: You look at a normal human being.
Speaker 3: Bro Ha, I got excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so, like I don't know, before we get in your fun fact, let's ask the fucker doing that. I got one. You're not gonna like it, but I got one.
Speaker 7: Okay, what do you think about the melon heads? You think they exist? Do you think it's a real thing. Do you think it's just you know, a bunch of like people that are like caught into the you know, in the thing.
Speaker 3: It's finny.
Speaker 4: I blank myself out. But if you watch the video, I didn't even say anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna I like, it took me a minute to fucking comprehendid because I felt like I just got blanked.
Speaker 3: Out of it.
Speaker 6: You thought about it though, when Yeah, I know, I know what you meant to fucking say, you idiot?
Speaker 7: Is it just, you know, is it just people that you know, have you know, their special needs. I wonder if I wonder if like or is it people that have deformities?
Speaker 3: You know what I wonder if this is so much?
Speaker 6: Is like back then, like if you're from a small town, like so, okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: Back then, the average.
Speaker 6: Person was what like it was a lot smaller than it is today, Like we've grown a lot. Yeah, so like your average height for like anywhere than I was in thirteen hundreds. Not Jesus bro, that's zero that zero zero anyways, actually you're negative thirty four.
Speaker 3: But anyways, I honestly.
Speaker 7: I mean some fucking people, you know, I'm not that short. I've mean some short dudes lately. I'm like, man, you're short.
Speaker 4: I thought I was short.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure you're fine anyways, but I wonder if it was just like, yeah, maybe that one family that was big boned. There's like a giant and they had big heads, but the rest of them was also huge, Like they had big hands and like big shoulders and they're just broaden like that's why I'm running among a bunch of car among a bunch of fucking like irishmen, and you're like, yeah, these guys are big.
Speaker 7: Gune I think he was partly is an urban legend who knows that the asylum actually existed. But for a fact, we do know that the experiments on people. Who knows if it didn't make your cranium large.
Speaker 4: That's fair. You know who who.
Speaker 3: Knows it's time for.
Speaker 4: That day?
Speaker 3: Okay, no one, no one.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed not having to do it, though no one sent me one, so I just you know, it's stuff top of my head. I fucking learned this like two weeks ago, and I thought it was cool. Again, you're not gonna enjoy it about sports, but yes, uh, baseball is a cy young Award for Best Picture. Uh, they give it way every year. The person that's one of the most cy Young Awards has never pitched a no hitter, and the picture that's pitched the most no hitters has never won a say Young Award. I just thought that was interesting. It's all politics. I told you you're not gonna like it. Some people are gonna find that extremely interesting. I forget the names of those two pictures, but I just know that's fact.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 6: So basically, the picture that has done the craziest thing has never got acknowledged for it, and the picture that's been acknowledged as the best picture ever has never done the crazy thing.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Billy, where are you going? Huh? Where are you going? Oh?
Speaker 3: On Monday, Costa Rica.
Speaker 4: It's going to Costa Rica. Yeah, what do you What are you doing in Costa Rica? Getting sucked up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: A week off fucking work and relax for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we will see Billy back on.
Speaker 7: We have very there's a lot of talks for we're gonna I think hopefully the next time that Billy's on, it will be me Anton and Billy and we're gonna start diving into some really big topics it's gonna happen, and also be prepared because me and Anton have already had discussions about bringing it Billy in on some serial killer episodes that are coming, most likely this summer, and me and Anton have both agreed that some of the killers will eventually get into will be very entertaining to the fans. Considering you go in blind and we both know, me and Anton both know what is gonna happen, and you have no idea how disgusting and deep some of these serial killers really get into the acts of depravity that they do do well.
Speaker 6: You can only get so deep. They get deep, and then the body like goes back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: Technically, what what you don't even know what you said?
Speaker 3: I do notice it, you didn't catch it.
Speaker 4: The body goes back to the beginning. It becomes a baby.
Speaker 6: No, meaning I can only go so deep before I'm out of your mouth.
Speaker 4: Billy's gotta fucking you didn't.
Speaker 3: Even understand it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, most people have longer than twenty five inches between their between their genitalily in their mouth.
Speaker 4: Not sure a midget.
Speaker 3: I actually had a guy today.
Speaker 6: This is a quick funny story at a guy today and he's like, I always tell people like how much inslation they have whatever. It's like, there's an inch level and that was like, so you got about eight inches.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, I know exactly how much that is.
Speaker 6: I fucking laughed and his wife fucking just like rolled her eyes went back.
Speaker 3: It's like, this is eight inches I measured. This is all he got up there.
Speaker 4: That's actually funny. All right. We appreciate all the fans for everybody.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Where to support us is WWS Strange.
Speaker 7: Podcast dot com. Subscribe to the Patreon. We would like really appreciate people going out of their way too. It's three bucks a month and there's a lot of fun content on there.
Speaker 4: We have Strange streams.
Speaker 3: You're not that poor, You're fine.
Speaker 7: We have strange streams. Uh, there's the commentary coming the we meet. Billy recorded this. Before this, me and Anton recorded the first Unreal review.
Speaker 4: Uh. So I'll be coming out.
Speaker 7: We'll probably for the fans listening on all the podcast platforms and YouTube. It will come out as a little clip so people can kind of see what we're all about. And then once Billy decides to fork up the fucking dollars to get a laptop that's not refurbished, and shit, uh, he will be coming on Patreon episodes because I'm.
Speaker 6: Specifically saying, so I've become cheap because we have all.
Speaker 7: We've talked about is doing and I was listening to it. That's what I said at the beginning of this, says, let's do a very old episode like driving home from work last.
Speaker 4: Like a week or two just looking at it, listening to the old stuff.
Speaker 7: It's been like three years since we like kind of just started getting off of this podcast and the blasting off into the the ethers of the the.
Speaker 3: The right now.
Speaker 4: Son, But you know, we.
Speaker 7: Talked about doing these rant episodes and we call them Stranger Danger now on the Patreon.
Speaker 4: But we've talked about doing these rant episodes.
Speaker 7: Me and Anton will have one coming out fairly soon, and me and Billy need to do one. It's got to be one where we're even it's easier for you maybe not to come out, or you can be at home and you can just drink you have, you can just your beds right there if you want to sleep, and then you drink it.
Speaker 3: I sleeped hanging upside down like a vampire.
Speaker 7: I could see that. I could definitely see that he has the foot strength where he just like.
Speaker 4: I'm just it's just my toes.
Speaker 6: It's not even I was thinking, like my fucking knees, but like, yeah, just my toes clinch me.
Speaker 7: Uh so you know you know where to follow supports a lot. There is a lot of stuff coming on the Patreon. It's gonna be a lot of fun. There will eventually be a lot of that, like I said, uh to Anton and stuff like that when we're talking about the Unreal review and eventually, like all the specials are slowly gonna go on the Patreon. So if you never caught the specials and stuff like that, they're gonna be on the Patreons forever.
Speaker 4: So cool.
Speaker 3: Use fart?
Speaker 4: No, I just did. Oh.
Speaker 6: I was like, I wish it's rare.
Speaker 4: I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: A good fart is like depression enduring.
Speaker 4: That I enjoyed.
Speaker 6: So I guess it's gonna be a glorious, azorious moment for me. When I went course is a big horse and I did not take my medicine, I said, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want to really luck this girl. She is the nice for China.
Speaker 2: I'm the crazy ter just didn't hear she had something in her man w lapus driving right on tender must have been the leaner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I'm a take at least minus.
Speaker 3: Bigger go inside a venture puncture her.
Speaker 2: Liver, and I can hear now facing round the house, standing up her phone.
Speaker 4: Saying Dad, I want to come home. Forgive me. It's really and I think he might have gone crazy.
Speaker 2: He just keeps screaming at me, calling me lady, what the fuck is wrong with him?
Speaker 6: He's been humping the couch like thirty minutes out, saying get the punk out my loan time.
Speaker 4: But he's not in his my mind.
Speaker 2: Well, this drawers down and did a reach around all on himself and shay ol motherfucker asserts shop a bottles with the cat first place, don't square because if you squeeze it, it's gonna be a lot of.
Speaker 4: Panting boom beans. It's none of a mean us.
Speaker 3: Well, that's one way to clean it. Another way would be to use.
Speaker 6: Dumb got the barn soap, give you a body roun. Why don't we both just sit down on the couch and we can go one out. I'm like, huh, all out, open the door.
Speaker 4: This is Jory's father. I know you're right in there, Billy getting.
Speaker 3: Hold he with my daughter.
Speaker 6: Don't ignore me?
Speaker 4: Are can the door? Run the hinges? You're me kissing the four redsco is my witness. You'll be pissing blood home as he's riding for my car, looking the car green shall.
Speaker 5: I'll never be between my Donty's Last Way and your dick is dog meeting.
Speaker 4: You'll be wishing on I was coming.
Speaker 2: Maskandie your buddy will be found.
Speaker 4: No blood on my laundry get away like coach and a glad won't fit on me. And you're probably hiding in the closet like Kelly. Think on the right way. He shout to start Ye your shitty little fucks like a path. She just waiting to you. You am I rangle bus? Did you just shoot me? Now? My pants and full of dirty man?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 6: You're ruddy.
Speaker 2: I'm spending a ploy looking down Loogi loking consciousness.
Speaker 4: I was only king and your daughter sky? Is that what tunderstand? Is this killing glan no way knowing. I don't know where I'm going, but if I'm waiting on this kind of sass and the end.
Speaker 6: Of my story.
Speaker 5: But you know it.
Speaker 4: You know what mom was. They hurry tack