Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday. That means it's pop and Bravo and I've got a returning fan favorite.
Speaker 2: It's a spanning Do you start every time with a guest saying a fan favorite?
Speaker 1: I've never said it ever?
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, that's what I've never said it.
Speaker 2: I've said, somebody, go back in the go back in the archives and show me every time she said fan favorite. Because I know it's a lie.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, okay, it just it just came to me. I was gonna say brother from another mother, but I already used that on Instagram, so I didn't wanna, Okay, double dip on my.
Speaker 2: Joke, right right, Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that. Even if you just made it up. I I'll believe it. I'll believe it for what it is.
Speaker 1: How's it going a three hund or two?
Speaker 2: Oh man? It's good. I mean a big news, big news. We got a van. I have never been happier in my life.
Speaker 1: Listen, I was. People feel very strongly about vans. As you probably know, my sister's always had well, my one sister always had a van, and my other sister always had like a big Yukon or something. I never had a van. I always had like a Honda Pilot or some kind of like mid to large sized suv. But when my son got really tall then and it was COVID and we were kind of going back and forth to the beach and stuff, We're like, this is not going to work our mid sized suv. So I had to get like a Yukon. Oh yeah, oh god, how much I hated it. We should have just gotten a van. When we have rented cars and gotten a van the whole time, I'm like, this van lives pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's amazing. I my wife didn't want it. She did not want a van. She was not interested. She was like, that's not who I am. But then everyone and my wife's five two, everyone said, rent a big suv with the kids and tell us what you think. Then she was like, shit, it's really hard for her to get kids in and out of the car.
Speaker 1: Because you're short. I'm short too, Yeah, you're short. Well I'm five to five.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not that short.
Speaker 1: By the way, really five four and a half. I just say five to five. Yeah, And if anybody in my family happened to walk by the door and hurt me, say five five, one of them would bust in like the kool Aid man and be like, stop lying, you're not five five. It's a very big bonut attention in this house that I'm not five five, but I'm five four and a half. Yeah, so I get it. It's hard because you have to pick those kids up and put them way up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and even though we have the spinny car seats and everything, it's still hard. But we've got all three kids in the middle row now because we only had captain's chairs before. Now we've got like and all the seats can be taken in and out and you can do all this stuff. We've got a camera in the car that looks at the kids passenger view. I'm mean, I have never been more excited about a car in my entire life. This thing is amazing.
Speaker 1: Explain to me about the camera. So you're driving, your dad, you're driving in front, Kayle's in the passenger. You're driving, you're driving. Where's this camera?
Speaker 2: I don't understand on the main screen, like where your radio and everything is. You can look there and you see the kids in the back that.
Speaker 1: Seems dangerous and distracted driving.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually it's so much less distracting because you're not constantly being like, you know, you know, I'm like I see you. I don't have to look back and see what the problem is.
Speaker 1: It's like I will turn this car around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. But it's like now when they're mad because there they still have their shoes on and we forgot to take their shoes off before we got in the car. It's like I can see them trying to pull their shoes off, and then it's like, oh, I can reach right here and I can pull that shoe off and we're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yea. How old is this little as new baby?
Speaker 2: Oh? How old is he? Like a little over a month now?
Speaker 1: I think yes, because you had a bit baby right at the same time my niece had her baby, and that baby just turned about a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what What's what day was the baby? Do don't ask what day did the baby?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's been about a month and a week, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, actually, I think so he was born September. I think he was born September fifth, So we're like, yeah, around a month, dish. Yeah, here's the thing. You're not a baby.
Speaker 1: You're not aware of his birthday?
Speaker 2: Well, it just, you know what, it takes you a while to kind of remember like which day they are, especially, like so my son and my daughter, they're both in the twenties, and I get numbers mixed up all the time. So I'm like twenty two, twenty six. I can't, but I've got it down now. But now adding him, honestly, where his life is at right now, the other two are just requires so much from us that we're basically like, dude, your bottles in the fridge, go get it, you know, like I can't. I can't help you right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I at that. What if you just put him like in the stroller and then just had a remote like we were ok, and then cup in the bridge and just like let it just pop out and he could figure it out.
Speaker 2: I was trying to come up with a way to do like a hamster feeder, you know, just like when he needs it and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I guess that probably exists.
Speaker 2: People probably frown upon that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they probably frown upon it. But you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And how's how's Caitlin doing?
Speaker 2: She's doing great. I mean she didn't have an emergency sea section and she was just up and at it.
Speaker 1: The sea sections are rough. I had too. It's rough. It's abnominal surgery. It hurts.
Speaker 2: I mean, I couldn't imagine. I've never had surgery.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh I've had so many? Are you? Are you three and done? Three and done?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, you're going for assuming.
Speaker 2: That we have no more fertility issues like we did for six years, then hopefully there's still more to come.
Speaker 1: Okay. You know on ninety day fiance you had Emily and Kobe and they're very into having five kids.
Speaker 2: Well, my wife is four, I'm five. But what we've talked about is, because our son is adopted, if his parents were to have a full blood sibling and they would want us to take him and they want him together, then we would take it. So then that could be like four slash five.
Speaker 1: Right right right? And is there is there a chance of that happening?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, life happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so wow, Okay, you know your life is very interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. It's one of those things where it's like I don't know if that's a culp but or not, but I'll take it as one.
Speaker 1: No, it's fascinating. Now. I was going to play a game with you today that I didn't pull it together in time. But will you come back and we'll play this game? And what it's going to be called is does Ace know who this is? It's gonna put pictures on the screen and see if you know who they are.
Speaker 2: Why I want to play this game so bad?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, like, if you're free this afternoon, I could pull it together. I have a lot of great ideas for this game. But because we're just doing Pop and Bravo today, I was like, there's so much to talk about here. I could pull this game together in twenty minutes if you want to do it later today.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, because are you going to do like historical figures because I don't know any of them.
Speaker 1: It's just anybody about my age.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's perfect, yes, which is way older than you. I'm very excited for this because.
Speaker 1: Remember last time, you did not know who Keith Richards was. Yes, you didn't know Dick van Dyke.
Speaker 2: No, no, I thought Dick Van Dyke was Dick Clark.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yes, so you know it is what it is, all right? Yes, yeah, I've got so many people in mind. Like the first person that came to mind was Jimmy Carter. Would you know who that was? If I showed a picture?
Speaker 2: Was he a president? Uh huh No, I would have no idea what he looks like. Is he the one who is like fat in the wheelchair? No?
Speaker 1: That was that was fdr Oh okay, yeah, but I don't know if he was fat, but he wasn't a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: Well I saw one movie one time where there was a fat president in a wheelchair, and that's all I remembered.
Speaker 1: Are you sure it wasn't Churchill? Because he was fat and sometimes in a wheelchair. That would be great Britain.
Speaker 2: No idea.
Speaker 1: Listen, if we get into history, then I'm gonna look like the dummy. So I don't want to do that on my own show. Okay, yeah all right, so we that will play that game and we'll put that episode up as well, because I had some really the best. The first one I came up was Jimmy Carter, and then I was like, he definitely won't know who that is. No, No, okay, okay, it's gonna be fun, all right, we'll schedule that. Everywhere you look right now, people are talking about weight loss medications. It's the buzz at brunch, your group chats, and even at your doctor's office. But how do you know if weight loss medications are right for you? Enter HERS. HERS is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget. They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you. If prescribed, you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check ins, dosage and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional cost, no hidden fees, and no membership fees. Weight loss by Hers is realistic, not restrictive. HERS provides access to affordable weight loss plans built around oral medication kits and GLP one injectable options, with oral medication kits starting at just sixty nine dollars per month with a ten month plan when paid upfront in full. HERS puts your health and goals first, with real medical providers, making sure you have what you need to get results, all from the comfort of your couch. So if you've been struggling with your weight loss journey, it's time you find the best option that works for you. Through Hers, whether you want to lose weight, growth, thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered. Visit for hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you for Hers dot com slash pink shade. That's f O R H E r s dot com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink Shade. But right now, let's talk about what you're covering over on your show, which is this is the season of Ason Caitlin, which is Sister Wives is back on.
Speaker 2: Yes, good god. It's like what, uh, we normally have like a year in between seasons. We didn't even have like six months before they were like we're back again, and I'm like, oh, you know what. It's so funny because like I hate Sister Wives so much, but I know, yeah, but I love it. That's the hard thing. It's like I love Sister Wives, but I do hate it.
Speaker 1: Right, I understand. I understand how that works. What's happening on that show? Because you know, I don't watch it yet some somehow I know a lot about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's happening there pretty much nothing. We're back to kind of the old show where really nothing happens in an episode. We just had Michelti and Tony. They're moving across the they're moving across the country and they got hit by a tornado and that was a it was a two week continued moment, which was huge, Like we were like in the middle. And what's so crazy about is Michelty. She's got her three kids in the back and she's like, you know, I went into mom mode, which her mom mode was We're all gonna die. And then she's like she's filming the entire time, and I'm like, your kids are in the back, Like are you worried that, like maybe you're gonna die. I'm like, and this is where I appreciate Kelty.
Speaker 1: The lower ground get into a ditch like do yeah something?
Speaker 2: Oh, they just kept driving. But what I appreciated so much was that like she put the show above everything else, and so that's why I always think she's a good producer.
Speaker 1: The show must go on now. Mikeelty is a child of.
Speaker 2: Who Christine Yes, and she's the of the Browns. She's the most on camera, and she's also the most annoying, and her and her husband Tony are really coming for everything on social media. It's it's quite a follow now. I don't follow I don't follow very many celebrities or celebrity adjacent people because I do feel like they're always kind of like hawking something and I don't I don't want to see that. So but I started following her husband, which was a big deal for me, and it has been such a payoff, it really is. It's so great.
Speaker 1: Is it because he's annoying or he's weird?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, No. He takes these pictures like he's feeling himself. So they both used to be chubbs okay, and then they got on the ozembic aka they started running and working out, right ya, same, same, same, And so he takes these pictures and he's got this long hair and it's like so fried, and he like straightens it and he'll do pictures like this, and he's got these like scary eyes. It's so beautiful. I really do love following him. That's at Tony Chestnut if anyone wants to join.
Speaker 1: Chestnut.
Speaker 2: No, he plays chess. Okay, so he's a chess nut. Now we like to say Tony's Chestnuts. Yeah. So uh. And then Cody and Robin have now moved into a bigger house and their daughter.
Speaker 1: Two of them are they have they have her daughters.
Speaker 2: They have oh, they have all the kids there, all the kids live there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but that's her two daughters. And then they have three, so they have five, and.
Speaker 2: She has a No, they have two together, and then she has three.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I've only seen those two daughters because I saw when the two daughters decided they want to go to church. Yes, it's the only episode I've ever seen, the whole.
Speaker 2: Episode, right, And you would have thought that they were like asking to join a sex cult or something, but they were like, we just really want to sing worship at church, and oh god, I don't know, guys, it's pretty scary.
Speaker 1: So they who's her other child, Robin's other.
Speaker 2: Child, Dayton. He doesn't want to be on the show. It's a guy. He doesn't want to be on the show. He doesn't want anything to do with it. So he is in the shadows. So they moved into this house and their youngest child, her name is Ariella. It's not what I always referred to her as, but she was like, I'm so excited to get in this new house today because we could hide and think. It's so much bigger than our laugh health. And I'm like, the last house was five thousand square feet. This one is eight thousand square feet like that other house, but small. I didn't like how small it was. I'm like, okay, like this child that you're making fun of, Okay, she's she's like ten, but she's six foot tall, so it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, it's hard to understand that she's ten.
Speaker 2: Yes, So sometimes it's just like, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. And to see that entitlement of like a five thousand square foot house is just not ano to play hatt and Feek was astonishing, and it was like, Wow, this is Cody and Robin's child for sure. So they bought like two million dollar house. They've moved in there. It's the ugliest thing you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: The other house is pretty ugly on the inside from the picture.
Speaker 2: Ugly ugly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it's uglier. Yeah, but how did they do all this money? Because it seems like the other wives were like living in poverty.
Speaker 2: Right right, And that's kind of what everyone's asking, you know, And that's where Christine's like, Hey, I'm going to sue you for child support because like this isn't this isn't adding up.
Speaker 1: Yeah right right?
Speaker 2: So okay, not entirely sure where they're getting their money from. I know that every blue moon he gets a cameo, so it's about and it's like two hundred dollars to get a Cody cameo, So I don't know if that's what's keeping the roof over their head or what.
Speaker 1: All right, can you not go in on one and together and get it for Amy Archer for her next birthday? We'll start saving.
Speaker 2: Now, absolutely, yes, we'll save now because.
Speaker 1: She just had her birthday. And I assume that you're watching that other show. He's on Special People, Special Forces, Special Horses. He's still there. He's still on.
Speaker 2: Oh he's still on Mary Pain. Let me tell you right now it is. I there's three seasons before this season a Special Forces. I've never been interested in it.
Speaker 1: Before, right, I wouldn't be interested.
Speaker 2: So we got in because Cody Brown is there. But I am fully invested in this show. Even if Cody Brown leaves them, still fully invested. I'm not going to recap it once he leaves, but I'm not going to miss an episode. Okay, it is so fun, Like the celebrities are always getting yelled at. They're like shut and I love it. It's just like it's so such a breath afresh, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, all I know about it is Brittany left at the beginning, and then Teresa. Ju guys left soon after. But our understanding is you get paid the same no matter what. So I too would be let me comput on my cute combat outfit. And the first time they'd say I have to jump out of a plane or poop in the forest, I'm out.
Speaker 2: So they have bathrooms, but I think they're just like wood setups. I don't think it's like a toilet toilet to go in there.
Speaker 1: And smell other people's poop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Teresa got put on a toilet duty and she said to everyone, She's like, listen, if anyone's got to go poopy, let me know. I'll clean about bathletves. So I was shocked to hear that from her, Like she's like, I'll got down and dirty, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: And she she's got four daughters, and also she's already been in prison, so she's like this is better.
Speaker 2: She's right, I was thinking so. But like Sean Johnson's on there and her and her husband are like talking about the experience and they're like what we are seeing is like this much of how awful it was. They're like, it was the hardest thing we've ever done in our entire lives.
Speaker 1: And she's a professional athlete.
Speaker 3: What is her husband, Yeah, he's also an athlete. He played football, And they're saying it's really hard. They're saying, like this is the hardest thing. Like at one point they were like we stood in the sun on top of a mountain range for like four hours with no shade, no one, like no one came in checked on us. And there's like there is a crew there, but most of it is shot by like spy cams or security cameras around the place. And then when they they're not allowed to talk to production at all, and if they try to, production will be.
Speaker 1: Like so they can only talk to production like if they're ready to leave, like I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: I think they have to tell like the guys in charge, and these guys in charge are just so terrifying. Here's the thing. I would think that I would like to leave, but the problem is I also am starved for attention. So it's like I want to have as much camera time as possible. So I think I'm going to try and stay and and but I do think what will happen is I will get the boot from them. They'll say, you really suck. All you do is cry, all you do is whine. All you do is complain, and you've not passed a single challenge yet we're going to send you home.
Speaker 1: So it's the it's the leaders that say who leave. They don't vote each other off the island. The leaders say you got to go, you're too wimpy, you're never gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Round, or you can withdraw yourself.
Speaker 1: Right. That would mean me, it'd be like already got one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, seal it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's like twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's not even like one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think. So it's a pretty low amount.
Speaker 1: Of twenty five thousand dollars. That's one month of Britney cart Rise rent her mortgage.
Speaker 2: This is jacks she's get since Jack's lifter Morton hailed Jake's jacks.
Speaker 1: He's to twenty five thousand dollars a month live in that house. I was like that that modern barm my else ain't worth a girl.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're covering that, and then are you covering anything else, like on your Patreon or whatever.
Speaker 2: Seeking Sister Wife obvious the best show ever. We're still going through Christine Brown's book, and I feel like that's everything right now.
Speaker 1: Is that book so long that it's taking you this long to read it? Because I heard it was a pretty quick read. Well, I heard it was good. Though.
Speaker 2: The problem is, one, we embellish a lot while we're reading it. Number two, we we get sidetracked a lot, so it's only like our longish episodes, and then when we hit kind of around that hour to hour and fifteen twenty minutes where like, okay, let's stop here and then we'll pick up next time. So I'm sure that we could probably do the whole thing in one episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what you're going through the book and then you're like, hey, we remember it this way on TV, or then you just talk about how she needs botox right here, which is my main concern for Christy really right just right here. It's so easy, Ace when you have that divot, which I had the elevens no more, but when you have that divot, it is so easy to get botox and just straighten it right out. She wouldn't have to have that. Looks like she has a rubber band across her nose. It upsets me, and I don't watch it. Stop.
Speaker 2: This is what I hope I look like when I'm that age. Let me tell you something though, really quick back to Sister Wives. Okay, I think that Christine is regretting marrying David. I feel like she's like, God, he's so fucking annoying really, which is a lot coming from Christine because she's super annoying.
Speaker 1: But she's not used to having a man around all the time, right, I feel like she's getting breaks.
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Well there we go. Season twenty one nailed it.
Speaker 2: Oh I hope so fingers.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god, did you see their new photo shoot. No what they did a photo shoot recreating a famous shoot from Desperate Housewives, and I I'm not going to cry about it, but it was beautiful. It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: No, I'll have to be cause I haven't looked at any social media or anything like today. I just today I've been like, did.
Speaker 2: You watch Desperate Housewives?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I missed Desperate Housewives so much. Like that was what led me to Real Housewives? Is I was watching Desperate Housewives as well? Yeah, as if as a like fourteen fifteen years say old, I got to watch Desperate Housewives? Like, what the fuck was wrong with my childhood? Why was I so weird?
Speaker 1: This is what I love about you the most is that you're seven years old watching this shit. I was watching it when I was like twenty five. Oh yeah, yeah, okay, right. So Real house hoves the Salt Lake City. So they go to this girl's lunch and wine tasting at this La Caia lock whatever story. Let excuse me, Kai, do you know the story about this?
Speaker 2: No? When Mary Cosby said that the owner killed himself and his wife on Christmas Day in front of the dog, I was taken it back We've seen Lakai so many times. Lakai is a big pivotal moment in Sister Wives history. It's where Mary says to Cody, like, how would you foil if I was to have another husband? And he's like, that's the squash stream. Don't you ever.
Speaker 1: Say that for me?
Speaker 2: And then we asp and gets married there.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this place.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to go one day. The food I think I would never eat because it's like very fancy. And then I don't think they have a kid's menu.
Speaker 1: So I I was like, I don't want to cone with I'm with Mary Cosby. I don't want rass salmon in a ice cream cone. No, no, thank you, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: Just so you're aware of this place, Yeah, okay. A listener sent it to me and said this is what Mary was talking about. I was like, huh, because I had it on, but I was like doing stuff, you know. So when Mary said that, I just just you know Mary, she talks, and you're like, right. What happened was the owners of this place put Chucks into a nice hotel, went to the dinner at the place and had agreed upon and somehow they it was a murder suicide. They're both the wife and the husband are dead in the bed. Like they didn't hear from them on like checkout times. The people at the hotel go to check in on them. They could hear the dog barking in the room, had their dog with them in this hotel, and they had never heard a shot or anything. But the husband and the wife were shot. So he shot her, then shot himself, left the dog there. I guess they' blefft him some food or something. I don't know, and then just waited for somebody to find them. But they said it was deemed a murder suicide that they had agreed upon. And so I don't know if there were notes written or what, but like they said to people like hey, we're going we're going to this dinner and staying at this hotel for Christmas, and like you'll never and we won't talk to you again. This is goodbye. People were like what and they did it and they like agreed upon it, So how they figured out they agreed but there was no charges, no nothing. They were like, this was a great but like if you're going to agree to joint suicide yourself unlive yourself together. Seems like you would just take a bunch of pills and lay down, hold hands.
Speaker 2: No charges. I mean, who are they going to charge if he's dead?
Speaker 1: The dog?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was thinking on. Has anyone questioned the dog?
Speaker 1: But my thing is, why do it that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I would want to do it like more beautiful.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying, just take a bunch of pills, lay down, put a bunch of flowers around yourself, or do it like the You probably don't know this story either about the people that all put on their Nike tenishoes and then covered themselves with purple shrouds because they were the UFO was coming to get them. Oh, but they they took. They just took the whole cult and they put themselves in all these bunk beds in this house, and they just took a bunch of pills. And they all had on the exact same outfit, the exact same Nike tinishoes, purple cloths over their faces. They were all dead in the house. But here's the thing. Somebody had to put the purple things over their faces perfectly. And so there was one person that had to like do all that and then unlive himself at the end.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it was too that you had to do everyone else and then you die and yours looks like shit, you know, like you didn't have as ful of a purple thing as everyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yours wasn't in the perfect triangle. It was they were. It was when Haley's comment was coming through the atmosphere and they were going to all get on it, and they had their leaders were named t and Doe's it's a documentary. I'll find it for you, But can I ask you? That's what I'm saying, that that that that at least that's a beautiful situation, right.
Speaker 2: Beautiful beautiful. I wouldn't want to be found in a bunk bed though, that's not really how I want to go. Well, right, if you are, Let's say that this is what's going to happen to you. Do you know what your your final meal would be? Mm hmmm, Oh you've not thought about that.
Speaker 1: If my husband and I have decided this is what we're gonna do, We're gonna go to a really nice restaurant, and then this is what's going to happen afterwards, I don't think I would be so okay with it that I'd be like enjoying my stake.
Speaker 2: Really, oh, I would want to soak up whatever that last meal was, for sure, I'd want to enjoy every minute of it.
Speaker 1: I think I just want to get really drunk.
Speaker 2: See, I'm gonna I'm going to get so drunk on Shirley Temples. You're like, I'm gonna be wasted walking out of there on that right.
Speaker 1: I know that you don't. I know you don't drink, but if it's your last hurrah, I mean you you're.
Speaker 2: Still going to I'm going with the Shirley's. I mean, I don't. I can't imagine that. I feel like alcohol is something that people like develop a taste for, and so since I've never tasted, I'm sure the first time it would be gross. Now I'm not enjoying my experience. I'm going to enjoy my Shirley's. You know, I'm gonna be happy there with my Shirley Temples. So yeah, I mean Lekai is apparently cursed. And that makes sense because Cody and Mary go there and then they break up.
Speaker 1: You know, like, okay, can you stay there as well?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's just a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's just a restaurant, Okay, Well the people that own it were had had a double depression, that a double case of depression, and decided this is how we're going to go. And somehow there's peacocks now. Dave and I and the kids one time stayed at a resort in Mexico where they had these peacocks, and they do scream all the fucking time, just like you can hear par and it's horrible. There was one that would land right outside our window. I guess it flew up there and how it was up to get up there and went It started at the crack of dawn. And it's the males with the feathers. They're trying to attract the females. I mean, you would be at breakfast and they would just walk through the restaurant and you're like, get the fuck out of here. I'm trying to enjoy my scrambled eggs. I don't like birds, most people don't, but these specific birds are beautiful but annoying. So anyway, like.
Speaker 2: A peacock doesn't sound like like if you look at a peacock, that doesn't seem like it's a real animal. That seems like something a child drew and then came to life like why is that a thing? You know? Same thing with flamingos, like how did that happen?
Speaker 1: Because they don't fly, they just walk around.
Speaker 2: And did you know why flamingos are pink?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh, okay, because they eat the they eat the the the poop and it makes the pink.
Speaker 2: They eat some sort of fish or something that's like really orange or pinker pink. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I said poop, but it was close. Okay, So they're at that I had never heard of, So now I'm interested to know. I just but it's a haunted castle. Like what I was like, I don't know what's happening at this hanted it kind of looked like Teresa Judice's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit. I honestly, I felt like it was reminding me of like like if if who remember Angie K from or not Angie k Angie H? Yes, uh remember when they went to Angie H's house and it was just like gaudy and like terrible. That's what it reminded me of.
Speaker 1: M I don't know if. I mean, I remember them sitting in Angie H's kitchen, but I don't remember what it looked like.
Speaker 2: She had like a big party there and we got to see the outside of the house and that's.
Speaker 1: When they had the poker They had the poker party there was it was some sort of casino night party there when she was trying to get on Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes. What do you think about Mayorredith's outfit? Why?
Speaker 2: Like, it's one thing when like Bronwin comes in and I was like, oh, it's it's weird, but it's fun, you know. But the second Meredith walked in, I was like, that's too much, that's too well.
Speaker 1: The theme is garden party, so you're trying to be like ladies who lunch with a garden party. So bron was outfit hit right right on. But Meredith were like, what in the Britney Spears nineteen ninety two is happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Meredith. To me is I never know how I feel about Meredith, you know, like, I don't know how I feel about her DJ career. I don't know how I feel.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's very strange to me. It's her and Seth. I both feel like, for the longest time I thought that Seth was way too immature for Meredith. But now I'm like, wait, you guys are both thinking you're in your twenties again.
Speaker 1: Ooh, and they had that rum spring on their marriage or they both just like took a year off and banged to wherever they wanted. Yeah, and the news did come out here the last week or so that she did inherit one hundred and fifty million dollars when her dad died between her and her sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you imagine?
Speaker 1: No, All, I don't know about you, but wherever you know, we were just driving from the beach back home, so from North Carolina back to Virginia, and there's just signs everywhere Powerball? Is this the North Carolina lottery? Is this the Virginia Lottery? And Dave's like, we should just just dedicate forty dollars every week to playing the lottery. Hell Y is like, yeah, I don't know if we should add that up. And if that's a it's just a lose lose.
Speaker 2: You said, four dollars a week or a month.
Speaker 1: He's had a week. He wants to he wants forty dollars every week to put on the lottery because he's his thing is somebody's got to win. I was like, but that's the mindset that everybody thinks.
Speaker 2: I know. But you know what I'm obsessed with is the lottery curse. All these people who win the lottery, their life is done in like five years. Now, lose it all. We've lose it all. They are some of them are dead.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, listen, I'll tell you the truth. I think that happens when somebody comes from they've never had more than seven dollars in their life, yes, and they win four hundred million dollars and then so they people steal from them and everything else. I'm saying, we're going, Dave and I we have a plan. Okay, we have a plan. Well, say, if any friends ask for money, they will get ten thousand dollars and that's it. Oh, everybody, everybody gets the same. If you need money, we're going to be a you ten thousand, don't ask for twenty.
Speaker 2: Do I qualifying that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you want the tenth k, you will be as equal as my friend down the street. Everybody nobody's getting more or less.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, family members, we might give a little more, but we're gonna set our We're going to set our rules, and then we're not swaying for our rules.
Speaker 2: What I wish is that we didn't have to be public about who won, because I wouldn't tell anybody. I would just act like I'm like, oh, I've just been super successful. Like I would brag about how successful I am and people will be.
Speaker 1: You don't even know about this podcast. Money Podcasting is where it's at, everybody. Yeah, I just all of a sudden have a plane, a place in New York, a place in the mountains, a place in Paris. It's this podcast is killing it.
Speaker 2: Or I would tell people I started an only fans, because really people are paying for that. I'm like, oh, yeah, they're paying.
Speaker 1: We don't know. You don't know what I got. You don't know what I got. Okay, So Whitney tells us she was so wild, so wild and Freeze, and then because of it, Justin lost his job. So then I became a CEO. Now the only evidence we have of her being a CEO a is a picture of her in a blazer with the laptop.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. I mean, you are technically CEO.
Speaker 1: Of I am the CEO. The only employee ship talk.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I mean, we could all throw around CEO if need be. You know, so I I I appreciate how much she appreciates herself.
Speaker 1: The fact that she's like then I was crazy and then I was a CEO and I lost myself. I was like, girl, you weren't running apple, I mean, do you know what I mean? But the funniest thing is it shows a picture of her on a pole and then a picture of her and a blazer with the laptop, and we're supposed to be like, oh, now she's a c and then back okay, anyway, bless her heart. So she's gonna get back to being wild and free and sexy just like she used to be.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to finish my Helen Jenny and start being sexy again. It's going to be great. Here's my thing. Why do housewives always create businesses that have so much overhead? Like find something with very minimal overhead self like print on demand shirts of shit that you should say and people will buy it, like Jreinda Yes, Like I just it's so crazy to me how these people they're like, well, I want to be a real business. I want to come with the whole skincare line.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, but you know that Arianna and Katie on vander Pump made something like two hundred thousand dollars on their T shirts for something about her two years before something about her Open like Laala made something like five hundred thousand dollars on Send It to Darryl. Yeah, she like, I use that money for a down payment for my Palm Beach house like that. You're right, It's just like if you get something like that, like screenshot's receipts, timeline everything, Heather Gate could probably make that as much money as she makes Beauty Lib and Laser in a year on Rage there.
Speaker 2: But they all want the most overhead possible so they can feel like they're an actual business woman. And I'm like, the smartest business people are the ones who are making money and they don't have much overhead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you know Ingrid, my producer, went to Meredith's Mark's store in Park City last time she was there, and a couple of years ago, she bought a dress that Meredith had worn on the show. Meredith has an entire ride clothes and you saw it on that last episode and tire Rocket clothes. It's not a clothing store. It's a jewelry store and tire rocket clothes as scene on TV, and you can buy them and Ingrid and Ingrid bought just like you bought Cody's car. Ingrid bought a dress, a blazer dress. Of course that Meredith, she was like, it was the cheapest thing in my size. It was like one hundred dollars, So that's actually kind of smart. No overhead there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I own one of Sonya Morgan's reunion dresses and it it's a close fit. It's a little baggy on me. But oh, I do she gave it to me? I can't remember. Yeah, No, she gave it to me, or Anna gave it to me. Someone gave it to me and it's I love it. I also have one of Danielle Stobbs reunion looks, but that I didn't care about that one as much as I do.
Speaker 1: Where are these? If this is true? And I never know if you're telling me the.
Speaker 2: Truth, I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 1: If if this is true, do you have them on Mannikins in your house?
Speaker 2: No, they're actually just in a box right now. But I'm I'm working on revamping our studio and putting all of this shit on full display.
Speaker 1: You need to have. You either have mannikins or like full busts with the dressed on them. If it's true, which I'm still not sure you're telling me the truth.
Speaker 2: It is, it's true, you'll see. I'm going to make my daughter wear it to prom one Dayanira.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so we've already agreed that we're like Mary and we would not eat tartar salmon in an ice cream cone. Right, yeah, no, I'm not eating it. I'm not not eating it because I think that they're going to create more salmon in my stomach.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't think that once you've cut open a fish and taken just the meat out and you don't cook it and then you eat it, that that will create more salmon in your stomach. But either way, I'm not going to eat it either.
Speaker 2: I've never eaten salmon happen either, Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 1: I've never eaten salmon.
Speaker 2: No, And I just tell people I'm allergic, you know, because of the.
Speaker 1: Just say, I don't eat fish like you're a you're an opposite of a pescatarian, like you don't eat fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotcha. I'm just gonna stick with allergic because I don't want to see them.
Speaker 1: Rude, and then they'll bring out something else. I'm allergic to that too. I'm just alerge.
Speaker 2: I'm allergic to so many things that people make, and oh, I'm super allergic to meat loaf.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic to mushrooms, so I say, because I don't even.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never eaten the mushroom, but that, actually, you know what. Mushrooms to me are so disgusting that I would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat. I would I.
Speaker 1: Don't like them.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say I don't like them. I would say, mushrooms are the nastiest thing in the entire world. Please don't put that in front of me.
Speaker 1: I've only accidentally had like a tiny piece of a mushroom if it like came over from the other side of a pizza, like where somebody had mushrooms on their side, and I didn't want accidentally came over and I had a sliver, and I almost died and remembered why I hate my shrimps. I don't care white truffle oil. No, I don't care it's fancy. I don't care. What about caviar.
Speaker 2: I've never had caviar.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? I'm not rich, But even if I was rich, it goes into that I don't eat fish category. Right, I've had would wait, wait, would Mary eat caviar because that is fish eggs, so that could go into your stomach and make more fish.
Speaker 2: I think she would because she's fancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see her logic since we're talking about Mary.
Speaker 2: But still that's true. The closest I've had to fish is I've had fish sticks.
Speaker 1: I'll eat fried shrump Nope, fried, it has to be fried, nope, okay, or like a grilled and and then it's in small doses. Now, have you ever heard of a black amex Prada bracelet?
Speaker 2: No? I When Angie k pulled out her black amex and Heather Gay was like, I've never seen one of these in real life. I thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I found that hard to believe because I've seen a black amex. I didn't know people that have them.
Speaker 2: You've seen one, Yeah, I've seen one, like not like they got it colored black, Like I'm talking a black We have.
Speaker 1: A friend who has a black amex. Oh my god, Yes, and one time we were in the car and he needed something. He goes, let me just call. He called Amex and was like, Hi, I just need to get a flight. Da da Da da da. They're like, okay, yes, sir, it's done, and you know you're playing, we'll be ready and da da da da and everything will be on your email and they just booked it all for him right there on the phone. He literally was just like I need to get from here to wherever, and I need it to be tomorrow, and I need two seats and if you've got business class, great, and if not, put his Comfort plus with the upgrade list Da da And it was all done. Like he didn't have to go online and do the thing and try to find the best fare and not know. He just called them and they did it for him. You know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I call Wells Fargo, I'm like customer service, customer service, and they're like, sorry, didn't understand you. I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, zero zero zero zero to do that a ton And they're like, we didn't understand you'd den your entry. But the black Amex Prada bracelet, I was like, what is this? So this is like if you go on a cruise or go to Disney World or something, and you have the wristband that you just pop everywhere you go, like pop, that's what that is. But it's your black amex in your bracelet. So it's like like me, if I pull out my checking account card and you tap it and you tap it, that's what that is. But it's on a bracelet.
Speaker 2: Okay. Here's the thing though. If I have a black amex, I want everyone to know. I want to pull it out. Yeah, I want to tap it, you know. I don't want people I don't want to be covert about my wealth. I want to be out and about with it.
Speaker 1: It would depend on where you were. Probably will I pull it out or will I just tap my bracelet and people wonder what my bracelet is?
Speaker 2: It's too mysterious. I want people to be like, holy shit, that guy is.
Speaker 1: Rich, right, But if you were that rich, you would maybe want to be mysterious because you like if you won the lottery, you don't want people to know who you are.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be able to know who I am because I don't want them to ask for anything I am.
Speaker 1: Well, then you need to come up with my plan. If they ask ten thousand dollars, don't ask again. That's all you're getting. That's my plan, is good plan.
Speaker 2: I'm not good with boundaries.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well then I am. Oh it's good dollars and you're and you should be grateful and don't ask again. Okay. Soupman? Is supman a thing? Or was she saying suit man?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing? I feel like it had to be soupman because I t yes, because or or s u I t e like he's got a sweet Oh no, that's called sweet, not.
Speaker 1: Suit Yeah, that's the wrong spelling.
Speaker 2: Okay. S I felt like Angie knew exactly what she was talking about, and that's why she kept saying soup soup man. I don't know anybody who does soup. I don't know anyone who sells soup. Like. She kept wanting to bring the narrative of soup because she wanted to distract from suit man.
Speaker 1: But Lisa didn't scream out. I said, suit you dummy? Are you so short? You know?
Speaker 2: Well, Lisa doesn't listen. Though Lisa doesn't listen to what anyone says. I will say this this week's episode of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is in my top five episodes of Salt of Any Housewives ever. I'm talking Scary Island. I'm talking, uh.
Speaker 1: This week's episode, yes, this last week. Last week's episode was so good.
Speaker 2: They sat at one table for the entire episode and I never once felt bored. I was laughing. I was laughing so much. I laughed. Like there's something about Lisa Barlow that like, she is truly I mean, move over, Lady Gaga. Lisa Barlow is a star. She doesn't she has zero self awareness at all, and she just constantly and the fact that her and Angie k both like was it Mary who said it? Or Whitney? They were like they have to have the last word. So this is never going to end right, and you would see the conversation somewhat start to die, and then it was like right back at it and it felt good, and.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right. It goes like you can't let it go, you can't let it go. I'm like, well you brought it back up.
Speaker 2: And so many times, like the way that Brittany has become such a punching bag where everyone's like, I mean, I even kind of like Britney, you know, I was like, oh my god, and Brittany just has to laugh. Like Brittany's like, okay.
Speaker 1: When Brittany goes, I'm a realtor, and she was like, come on, what means you? You fucking los her? And Brittany goes seems like you're She's like shut up. She's like yeah, I was like wow. And then the funniest thing too, is like even britt even car Stas worked on Brittany and she's like, okay, we're talking about my.
Speaker 2: Hair, right, And then bron Win's like, look at I'm hugging Britney. Of all people like it, just everyone felt the need to shit on Britney and it was so funny. And I love Brittany. I've talked to Brittany. I think that she's incredible.
Speaker 1: She's dead on the show. She's yeah, because she also was not taking it seriously where she's like god, you know, she's just laughing about it too, because she's like, I'm just happy to be here on the show. I'm happy. I got that scene last week where I got called a bad mother by Whitney, right, I mean, Whitney held her by the shoulders and explained to her that she was a bad.
Speaker 2: Mother while she was jerking off a cactus.
Speaker 1: I mean, let the down listen to me, right, I mean, okay, so I think too, I think it's suit Man and I think it's something. Because that's when Lisa's like, I've got so many things I could say, and a she goes me too.
Speaker 2: I was like, say it, I hate the threats of I something to say, because I'm all was just like, please just let the floodgates open. Let's well, I think it's.
Speaker 1: Like, how far do you want to go with this suitman thing? Because if you say about Suitman, I'm gonna say about that guy you were fucking in New York or whatever, the ax guy. Yeah, the guy that got you that bracelet.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. So Also what was irritating to me too is I knew that Angie was trying to deflect because she kept being like, look at my credit cards, look at my credit cards, like like they're all in my name, And I'm like, that's not what she's saying. She's not saying you have a credit card in someone else's name. She's saying you you somebody else, somebody else paid for your trip. So what does you showing us your name on your credit cards, have to do with anything that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: The best was Mary's like, put this away, quit throwing those around. Stop stop stop throwing those around. And when they were hey, they would leave the table, go to the bench, and then come back. And when that lady walked up and was like I have more.
Speaker 2: Wine, I screamed. I screamed. I want that woman to be at my funeral.
Speaker 1: I mean when I tell you, it was sort of like that that waiter that time. Yeah, when Meredith was like the room short and that guy comes up, He's like, I got hired for the day. I'm like a twink that lives down the street. Don't yell at me. Okay, that psychic Terrence Turner, Yeah, can I hire him? He was so good? Okay, I already looked him up. Already looked up.
Speaker 2: I died. When Brittany was like, there is no way he could have known any of this stuff, and then we replay her saying like, my daughters don't like me. I don't talk to my daughters like me and my daughters have issues and it's about men and all this stuff, and she was like nobody could have known this stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Well, right, and Also, when he said the thing about you have a child that rides horses, I'm like, okay, well again, that's something you could have just known. But when he said one of the horses is going to have an accident and then later the horse got thrown the ground, that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: That was hilarious. I don't know what Salt Lake is doing that all the other franchises can't seem to figure out. But it's seriously beautiful.
Speaker 1: It is. It's the best one. Do you think that Lisa does dig up information on everybody? And does she do it through her five lawyers or does she do it the way you and I do it?
Speaker 2: Just do Google? No, she absolutely has people do it. I'm going to go all the way on this.
Speaker 1: But again, with the money situation, how does she have the money? Vita Tequila is not paying their bills.
Speaker 2: It's just not that I mean, that's the question. Does she have some boyfriend who pays her way? Like, honestly, I'm telling you right now, if my wife came to me and was like, hey, there's this guy he wants me to sleep with him every now and again, we're gonna go to some what I don't know what the team there is called the Knicks, is that what they're called the jazz that you talk jazz? We're going to go see the jazz together a couple of times, and he's going to pay for our life. I mean, like, babe, please, Like you're a businesswoman, go go do your like, go do your thing. You know, I don't care, Like I don't someone's paying our way.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't think that you're going to be fine with your wife just randomly sleeping with the dude a couple of times a month for jass tickets.
Speaker 2: No, oh, not for jazz tickets. But I'm saying like if he's paying for our life, for sure, and and my wife would be fine with the same, you know. And but that's the thing is people these days don't want to work anymore, and so like we don't have the kind of gold diggers that we used to have back in the day. You know, like Erica Jane she put in her time with Tom gard Din bron Win with Todd like that's that's beautiful. But like nowadays, like our gold diggers are like the Whitney Rose where it's like it's not that much gold, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Anna.
Speaker 2: Nicole Smith, like she was willing to do the work. And that's where I'm at. If anyone wants me to be their sugar baby for sure, man or woman, I don't care. I'll do whatever I have to because I work hard, because I have respect for myself in the fact that I'm a hard worker.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like we talk about on ninety Day Fiance Submit and Jimmy, Jimmy Submit and Jenny. So Jenny is currently sixty seven, Okay, so even let's just say she lives to eighty seven, he's still only gonna be like fifty three. He can have a whole other life.
Speaker 2: But again, like, there's not that much money there with her.
Speaker 1: Oh there's none, zero, there's not He's not in it for the money. I'm just saying he could still get the love back of his family whenever she dies, which will be in about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Honestly, she looks pretty bad. I don't I don't keep up with nine day Founcy, but I see her on the previous and she does look really bad.
Speaker 1: She just needs a neck lift. It's this, it's the channe.
Speaker 2: It's all fell right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was already like that when they met fifteen years ago and now it's just worse. That's all she needs. She needs some neutral fall for her hair and just to thicken it up a little. And she needs a necklift. And I don't understand why she doesn't use some of that sweet sweet Matt Sharp money and get a necklift. It can't be that expensive in India.
Speaker 2: I think some people just like to age gracefully. It's like, gross, what's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you? Speaking of that, Lisa does not have a facelift, but she does have twelve threads on each side. Okay, I'm gonna tell you about threads. Any anybody you ever talked to that is reputable will tell you threads are really bad for you. Do you know what they do with threads?
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen people get like I've watched youtubes of people getting threads in. I love plastic surgery. I love to watch plastic surgery so much. But I have a I'd call him a friend and he's a facial plastic surgeon, and he was like, don't ever the worst threads?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the worst thing you could do. So for her to have twelve on each side ace. I know people that have gotten like two and they just do like one here, one here. For her to have twelve on each side, she must have six in her neck. I don't know. I think she literally looks exactly the same. So maybe she's I didn't understand the whole like you had a facelift. I mean, I don't think she looks like she's had a facelift. I don't think she looks like she's had I think she's exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Last season, she was looking old. You know. I always funny because I was like, you're kind of like, you know, you're one of the big stars of the show of Bravo, and like you still have an old face, Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, also, she just says so much spray tan, and I think that really ages you. You know, do you think she can redeem herself from all this? This is her season to be taken down, and as in our shows, there is the ebb and flow.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. We know. The reason she wasn't at the camping trip in the beginning, she was still negotiating her contract and she wanted to get paid more than other people. So anytime that happens, that's when the women are immediately like, oh, We're gonna come for you. You're getting paid more than us, We're going to take you down.
Speaker 1: And even if you're not getting paid more, fuck you for trying.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that Lisa Barlow is going to be just fine because I don't like Lisa Barlow. Again, there's no self awareness there. Lisa Barlow doesn't think anyone hates her, because how could they unless they're jealous? Are you're just jealous of me?
Speaker 1: That's it, that's all wet. Now you're jealous of my face. I have twelve threats of each side. So Miami. Now, I know Miami is your wheelhouse because of your other podcast, Reality Court. Yes with Anna, I say Keona's every time, because that's.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of what would you do?
Speaker 1: Or would you do?
Speaker 2: I loved that show. I loved it, but I used to cry all the time watching What would you Do? With John kenyonas it.
Speaker 1: May be so uncomfortable, it may be so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I was like, do you think that you would stand up in a lot of those situations or do you think you're just tucking your tail and walking away?
Speaker 1: I would stand up, but I wouldn't stand up directly to them. I would like go and the restaurant manager, I'd go outside and call nine one one, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I I like to refer to myself as a Karen to the Karens. So when someone Karen's, I Karen even harder at the Karen and I get nasty. I've screamed at people in hotel lobbies for the way they were talking to the staff.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I've screamed at old people at restaurants for treating the staff horribly like if because I know they can't they can't say it, and they want to. So I'm going to say it for them, and I'm going to make it a bigger scene than what they were already doing, to embarrass them even more.
Speaker 1: Well, what I do is I do the quiet Karen and I. When the waitress comes up to our table, I'll go, God, those people were such assholes. I'm so sorry. God, you don't let it bother you, like we're going to give you a bigger trip, like you're doing a great job. Like I let them know that I'm on their side. I am not like that.
Speaker 2: I want them to right. And then but here's the thing. Once you say that, I don't care if they bring you like if you ordered a steak and they bring you salmon, you have to eat the fucking salmon because you're like I said, I wasn't that.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, oh, it's fine, it's fine. I'll trade with my husband. He likes salmon. I'll ease. It's fine, I do that, no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't say anything now at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right. Well, for Miami, the big story this week, of course, was that Audriana and Julia, who changed her name to Julia. What a switch sleeping? What a switch sleeping together? And I say my prediction next season Julia single mama, two toddlers.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think Julia will be back next season. But really told me that there's rumors going around that Martina's meeting up with different diverse divorce attorneys.
Speaker 1: As she should. She is admitting on TV just just sleeping with at least three people we heard of.
Speaker 2: Well, she the Haitian mortician. She ever quite confirmed or denied.
Speaker 1: Which did she did in the hallway with Andy? She did?
Speaker 2: Oh she did? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when she and Andy were walking in the hall, I guess, hey she mor tesh.
Speaker 2: She was like, no comment, Oh okay, I but I honestly, if Julia ever does like a tell all book, I hope the first sentence explains the coffee maker, like was it a thank you gift? Like yeah, well, and I'm talking like is it a mister coffee mate? Are we talking about an espresso machine? Like what did we get? Okay, you think it's a good one.
Speaker 1: I think she got gifted some sort of like an espresso or one of those ones that I see that like, you know, I could be so easily influenced by Instagram whatever. I'm like, I'll buy it one of these ones where you can do, like you can make your own Nila latte or whatever, a big one. Ok. I think it was like the one that Ginny and Submit want to get for their cafe. If you know, you know, we're gonna have a big American coffee machine. That's the draw cemet so for their cafe. They we are not business people, is what Simith says. Yeah, we got that. So I think it's a coffee machine like that. But I think she got it as a freebie, Like I think she went to a party and that was the giveaway and she happened to have it like in her car or something. It was like, I already have one of these darlingas you wanted. And he's like, then that was his payment, don't you think? Don't you think? She was like, I just have this. I got it as a freebie because people send them. Shit, here's me a coffee maker.
Speaker 2: Here's my concern and my dream crossover. You know, we know that Martina's getting up there in age.
Speaker 1: So what you should do is adopt a five year old a three year old. Oh nothing, nothing keeps you young, like to toddler.
Speaker 2: Boys, watching her shuffle after those kids every time, and her sneakers just.
Speaker 1: You have little children. Yeah, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: They kicked my ass? They kicked my ass already.
Speaker 1: Sixty eight years old, trying.
Speaker 2: To find that thirty five and I think I'm a geriatric parent and you are technically technically yeah, well my wife is not thirty five, so she's not geriatric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you were the geriatric after thirty four.
Speaker 2: No, it's once you hit thirty five.
Speaker 1: Is it okay? Well, because I had my kids at thirty four and thirty seven, so maybe I was only geriatric with the second one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old hag for sure.
Speaker 1: Either way, either way, it's insulting.
Speaker 2: Okay, but imagine the crossover of the Haitian mortician. He pulls back the curtain. It's like, oh my god, it's Martina, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I think there's too many differences there. Okay, maybe once from Haiti and once from Russia or Czechoslovakia, and one's a woman and one's a man. But also what.
Speaker 2: Wait, no I'm saying Martina dies and the Haitian mortician gets you know, Martina on the platter on the cold table, and they go oh. They're like, oh my god, this is this is Julia's wife, jul Me the coffee maker, and they're like telling everyone in the office, like, guys, oh Martina. I was with Yulia.
Speaker 1: See my thought is because Kiki is from Haiti. Yeah, I was like maybe one of Kiki's dad's friends and that's how she met her, met the guy.
Speaker 2: Maybe I love Kiki. A lot of people don't like Kiki anymore, but I will die for her, so whoo whoo who oh. Lots of people, well, especially like when we do reality Corporate, like Kiki sucks keek, he's not a girl's girl, Kiki's racist. But I'm like, I love Kiki she can do no wrong.
Speaker 1: In my eyes, I agree with that, and you know I feel that way about Marisol. You and I've already had this fight, but I have to say she's pretty good on the read. And he's like, bro, what did they do with the fact the women spending fifteen minutes of the forty five minute episode, they spent fifteen minutes on the women trying to figure out who went down on who did they sissor? Was there a dildo? Was it to fingering? It was like? And the fact that they were like was it likes they could, the fact that they had so many conversations I was dead, I was dead, and finally Adrianna's like, she just went down on me.
Speaker 2: I was like, I felt so seen in that moment because people are always telling me, like you're so immature, you're so disgusting and all this stuff, and I'm like, everyone wants to know. I'm just the only one saying it. And when these women came out and they were like, you know, what was it? We need the details, you know, I felt like, see, we all want to know.
Speaker 1: In that particular situation, I did want to know. I want to know if Audriana Adriana, however, you say her name was just a recipient or if she was an act of participant.
Speaker 2: So I believe that she was just a recipient. I don't think they were, you know, sixty nineteen or anything fun like that. But I do think that like Adriana was falling in love with Yulia, and that's why she said, oh, we should do the storyline of you leaving Martine for me. Like I feel like Adriana really fell in love with Yulia.
Speaker 1: Oh, I disagree. I think she's strictly dickly.
Speaker 2: Oh well, honestly though, I think sometimes you're something until someone can really wow you and you're like WHOA.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure she would like to receive all the time, but at some point she will have to give back, and maybe she doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't think Julia ever gives back to Martina.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't either.
Speaker 2: I think Martina is just she's a giver. She's give, gift, gives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that she told.
Speaker 2: She pulls her seatpap to the side and she just goes down on Yulia and then comes back up for air.
Speaker 1: I know that I should never give you an inch, because you will take a mile. I should never encourage you at all. Oh oh, I got well. When Julia is a single mama to Toddler's next season, I will say, call a spanning for tips because he's got lots of kids are running around.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Real Housewives of Oci. When will it be over lord put us out of our misery? How many do we have?
Speaker 2: Not a lot? I think they just filmed their reunion though we still have to go on our cash trip. It does. Really it's a long season. But you know why it's a long season because every time that we have to listen to Emily Simpsons say Gretcher's, well, Gretcher's said gers Gratcher's. I have never felt more disgusted by listening to someone speak than hearing Emily refer to her as Gretcher's. And I hate Emily this season. Hate her, will never forgive her. I came around to you know, I came around to her after a while. I was like, oh, you know, Emily's kind of fun, nice whatever, No, I hate her now. I hate her and I'll never forgive her.
Speaker 1: And I mean, you're still mad at You're still mad about the life Detector.
Speaker 2: I'm just still mad about the whole Katie situation in general, and like even now she's like tam Or, you're gonna get talk to Katie, Like, oh my god. And then also, this is what's really pissing me off, the fact that Emily said I had to hire an attorney because of what her babysitter said, her kids said that she said. I just thought the way that that probably ruined your nanny's life for a good chunk of time, Like dealing with this lawsuit coming from you, someone who's got who lives off of her in law's money, and you're like throw cash at this, Like, I just thought that was gross. You don't need an attorney for that. Okay, your nanny talks shit about you. Cool, move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Well I don't hate Emily, but I don't love her. But I do love Gina and I hope she stays forever.
Speaker 2: I'm loving Gina too. I've talked so much about Gina in my lifetime, and I'm liking her. This season's she's fun. I still want to crack her back. I really want to crack her back. For her.
Speaker 1: I know she is hunched. Yeah, she just needs to roll the shoulders back instead of straight. Yea.
Speaker 2: But imagine her going to like one of those Instagram chiropractors and I'm just like, on that thing, be great.
Speaker 1: I think she's too old for a backcracking to solve it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's a true I know it'd be loud. That's all I care about. I just like the asmr of it all.
Speaker 1: That's funny. You're very into it. Heather McDonald is also very into backcracking videos. Just watching videos and people getting their backcracked.
Speaker 2: That was my plan. I was going to be a chiropractor. I worked at a chiropractice. The only job I've ever had is I worked the front desk at a chiropractor's office, and one week of being there, I was like, fuck this, I don't ever want to do this as my job. It's just a bunch of miserable people come in and you're like, oh, how are you.
Speaker 1: Like barely hanging in I'm like, no one ever say doing forty dollars forty dollars coat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: My husband. My husband's a lot taller than me. He's a foot taller than me because he's six four and I'm five to five. And as discussed earlier throwback and he can I stand like this and he picks me up with his hands under my elbows and just just like one big and then the whole thing just cracks.
Speaker 2: I will if you give me a hug, I'm probably gonna crack your back. Like anytime someone gives me a hug. It's like, I don't want to hug you. I'm not really interested in hugging people, but I'm interested in the crack, So I will go for the hug so that I can squeeze you and get that crack. Really.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when we meet in Vegas, I'm gonna make sure that i'll just shake your hand because I don't want to. Okay, okay, how tall are you.
Speaker 2: Ace, Well, I'm five six. I'm gonna say that because when people see me in person, I want them to be like, wait, you're so much taller than I thought. Because everyone tells me, oh, you're shorter than I thought. I'm like, fuck off, So I'm actually five ten five eleven, but I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: That's the opposite of what most people do.
Speaker 2: But all right, right, because then when you see me in person, you're like, holy shit, he's tall, Like what is he six foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know when uh, there's a picture over here that I'm not going to pull down. But it's when Ingrid and I met a couple of times. When we met Andy Cohen and we had a conversation. The first thing he said was because ingerd goes, well, you're so cute, and he goes shorter than you thought. Right, So that's top of his mind, you know, because he's because he sees five nine.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. A man doesn't want to hear, you're so cute. She messed up right there. You want to hear like.
Speaker 1: God, God, handsome good. He looks great. He's speaking of the microdosing of the Ozmpic or whatever. He did it all summer. He looks amazing. And you don't ever you don't ever know somebody like, oh wow, he could have lost ten pounds. You didn't even know. Wow. He looks good, he looks gream, doesn't look skinny.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm still rooting for him and John Mayer to just become No.
Speaker 1: No came out today about his new girlfriend. He's got a new girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He's always got a new girlfriend though, But doesn't mean he can't have a lifelong partner, and Andy can raise the kids together, you know, the do whatever. But I just want them to be married.
Speaker 1: Never gonna happen, Okay, well, oh see, there's nothing to talk about that. I'm just ready for it to be ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I want to come on here because anytime I have the opportunity, I just want to take it. And I want everyone to know that from the very beginning of all the stuff happening with Katie, I have stood by Katie's side and I will continue to stand by Katie's side, and Katie is in the right. And Okay, Katie went and talked to bloggers. Who cares? That's what the show is, talking shit about each other, digging shit up on each other, And all of you have done it too, and it doesn't matter. And so what she lied about it? Who cares? All of you lie about stuff? We are all lying all the time. Show me one person who's not telling at least twelve lies a day. We're all liars.
Speaker 1: We're I just said I was five five.
Speaker 2: See, you're a liar. You're a liar face all right. So I just I really hope that Katie comes back next season because I love her I love the energy she brings. She to me is like, wait a second, we have to talk for a minute.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, we can talk about Muzzy. Do you want to finish your Katie rant and we can talk about Muzzy.
Speaker 2: No. I moved on because Muzzy. I thought Robin Brown had the worst eyebrows of all time, and then Muzzy came onto the screen and I thought.
Speaker 1: Muzzy, nobody's her.
Speaker 2: She's awful. She's awful. And you know, people are like, oh, she had a brain tumor, doesn't matter, She's always been awful to Bronwen. We heard the gap story, we heard this say like.
Speaker 1: The brain tumor didn't make her mean, it's probably would make her nicer.
Speaker 2: Probably she is a monster. I hate her and the fact like Bronwyn has become one of my top housewives of all times. I would lay my life down for Bronwen. I love that Bronwyn owns up to lying. I love that she is like she stays cool, which I've never been able to do my entire life. And I just I really love Brounwin. And then to see her mother treat her like that and be like, well you wouldn't have anything if it weren't for Todd.
Speaker 1: Her mother's a horrible person. Horrible, she's a horrible person. And she didn't even try to act nicer on TV, which means she's actually way worse, probably in her mind. In her mind, she's like, I'm gonna go on TV and let the world know Bronwin was a whore that got pregnant me. She said, well, we already know that, we already know the kid is here. And by the way, how do you think Gwynn feels seeing her grandmother talk about her like that, like, oh, you would have had to put her in foster care? For what? And for me? You're like you you're a bitch.
Speaker 2: That was bad. One of the meanest things I have ever heard, because bron was like, no, I would have gotten another job, Like if you weren't able to watch my child, I would have gotten another job so that I could have afforded daycare. Like I'm not gonna just let my kid. That's not how foster care works. People aren't just like, oh, shoot, I've got a busy day. Oh, I guess they've got to take my kid to foster.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll just call CPS on myself.
Speaker 2: Huh, right, that's not how that works. Okay, And she is the biggest piece of ship we've ever seen, like the worst mother we've ever had in housewives history.
Speaker 1: Well, see who else was bad? We've also had what was the girl, the beautiful girl, Monica.
Speaker 2: She's worse than Monica's mom.
Speaker 1: Monica's mother was pretty bad. But then at the end they were kind of in cahoots bad together. Yeah, you kind of felt like probably a lot of that was Producedanda Linda that was her name. Yes, she was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: And we've had Tinsley's mom, do.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't. I didn't think Dale was bad. I like that I related to Dale.
Speaker 2: I feel like Dale just was like very quick to like, you know, say that Tinsley was a loser.
Speaker 1: Basically, Well, Tinsley had gotten arrested for stalking her boyfriend, and you know that was embarrassing because they were a family from Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Right, I understand, Like, Okay, but like Amy Archer, she did the same thing with a boyfriend at one point. We don't judge her for it. Did she get arrested, She can get arrested, But it was like dude, why are you here at my doorstep with dinner?
Speaker 1: Amy? We love you? But what about Wait? There was one more that I was just thinking that was really really bad. I mean, Heather, do you Bro's mother is kind of a nightmare. We need to see a little more of her.
Speaker 2: Oh, we do need to she is and it makes total sense why Heather is so awful.
Speaker 1: And it's really interesting too when you see these people on your television and a parent shows up and then how they react, Because we're doing that right now on Love is Blind. So in Love is Blind, there's this guy this new season. By the way, if you and Caitlyn just needs something to binge, are you watching it?
Speaker 2: We're caught up.
Speaker 1: I am you're two eleven?
Speaker 2: Well last night new episodes dropped or no, today's episode today today?
Speaker 1: If you thought it was good up to nine, you wait ten and eleven gonna be able to leave your house? Eleven or two of the best episodes of television I've ever seen, everybody, that's it. I'm going to cut this entire Listen, I'm gonna cut this entire Love is Blind part out and put it on and put it on the page.
Speaker 2: Picture. Okay, guys, we'll forget.
Speaker 1: Oh okay later today, Yeah, we'll talk. We'll make it. How many people do you want me to come up with? I was gonna come up with ten. How many people do you want? We're gonna play a game. It's a game sweeping the nation called Does Ace know who this is?
Speaker 2: I feel like you got to do at least fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, fifteen. I'm going to come up with fifteen people and we'll see what I'm imagining.
Speaker 2: They're all like black and white pictures.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be color. It's gonna be over.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be like an Abe Lincoln. I'm not going back that far.
Speaker 2: I know who Lincoln is.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be sort of like a Dick Clark, Keith Richards, like people you should know. Okay, you can't have the use of youth, you know what I mean? Like I know who Elvis Presley is, but like he'd be my dad's age, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but I know who Elvis Presley is.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm giving you an example.
Speaker 2: Maam, just saying I'm very smart, very well amded.
Speaker 1: So we are going to play that game. So everybody make sure you're following Aces at a spanning underscore for some unknown reason.
Speaker 2: Underscore is there because I was a spanning a long time ago. Then I changed it to a spanning photography. Then I wanted to go back to a spanning and it wouldn't let me go back because I already had that username. And it's like, sorry, that user name is taken, Like it's not taken by anybody, it's taken by me, and I don't have it anymore, so give it back. So I had ad an underscore. Then it's very stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I want this is problems. Well, listen, when you win the lottery, you can buy that back from whoever took it. Absolutely, So make sure you're following Ace and listening to their podcast, which is Sister Wives Love should be Multiplied and not Divided. Yes, I nailed it. They also have an amazing patron which is just called ship Talk, right yep. Yeah, I don't listen. I don't listen to that because my understanding is it's filthy and I would be disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, like if you would die within one episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy has told me that it's not for my ears.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not, Please don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be upset so everybody make sure you're following Ace and his beautiful wife Caitlin and their menagerie of children, and just are we still three under two?
Speaker 2: Yep? Until November.
Speaker 1: Until November, all right, you should be milking that make shirts.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: As and I are going to do a secondary episode where I'm gonna ask him about people. We'll have a slideshow that'll also be up. And then there was a whole section here that I cut out that was our Love is Blind chatter, and that will also be over on Pink Shade Prime.
Speaker 2: Ace.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Bye,