Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. In this episode, I got a returning guest, probably one of the more probably hasn't like the top three guests that we've had on the show.
Speaker 2: The numbers was have.
Speaker 4: Been having him on for the last few years. We've got William Ramsey on, but before we introduce him, we'll introduce the other rejects on the show. And we got with us today we got Brooke. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Brooke?
Speaker 2: How are you hi?
Speaker 5: I'm doing well. Thank you so much for having me on. Great to meet you, William. I've been a fan for quite a while. I love your work with SFK, so really excited for the topic tonight. You can find me wherever you get your podcast at dark to podcast in, on Instagram and Dark Floor a podcast.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for joining us as well. And we got my man, the Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 6: How you doing Nick? It's great to be here with William Ramsey. Whenever we get him on there sparks just start flying. So you can find me on Twitter and on YouTube. Headless Giant also on Instagram, and if you have any stories of the occult slash paranormal nature, you can send them to my show, The Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and Nick, we'll send you a free sticker pack if you do so, go ahead and include your address there and we will get some sticker packs out to you and I read those every Thursday and every Sunday. I've got the trialogus with Ethan. I just fell asleep this one next time, next time.
Speaker 4: Last night too. Yeah, funny, it happens. It happens to the best of us.
Speaker 2: One my man, Ethan, what is going on? So, how are you well?
Speaker 7: Sleep is the best meditation? Meditation is the best sleep or something like that.
Speaker 2: Just counting clips.
Speaker 8: Wonderful, Yeah, wonderful to be here with everyone, William, this is gonna be great. I appreciate your research and insights and yeah, honored to be here with everyone. I'm easy to find on social media and even have a few books on the whole global com so salute to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you very much, Ethan, and we got Tyrone. What is going on? All right?
Speaker 9: Thank you for having me. I appreciate it. Uh, I'm excited to hear this. What's going to be shared today. Everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth at theWord dot com. And our best selling book is on Journey through the Origins of History is on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you very much, tom Ron. Always appreciate you, jumping home.
Speaker 4: And finally, William, for the people who don't know who you are right now, let them know what's up. Where can they find all your amazing work.
Speaker 7: My podcast is in the top point five podcasts in the world. You can find all my work William Ramsey Investigates. They're also my website. You can buy five five books and then five documentaries on Patreon. You can check that out. I post a lot of stuff there that isn't sensitive. Other things that might get me in trouble elsewhere is on my Patreon these days.
Speaker 4: So check out nice And you're the point five. We're on the point one, so we're coming from you. No, no, no, I mean you're on point five. So that's yeah, yeah, we're coming for you with podcasts. That's cool, going no, thank you, thank you, appreciateing. So the Manchurian candidate, Uh well, I guess what got you interested?
Speaker 2: In covering this or in the way that you're doing it now.
Speaker 7: Really current events, Like I was looking into a lot of these more recent killers. People would know people who tried to kill Trump, supposedly crooks, ruth. Then there's these strange events that happened on January first, which is Jabbar who rolled over a lot of people, and levels Berger who went to the Great Golden Monolith in or Trump Tower I should say the Golden Monolith of the Trump Tower in Las Vegas and supposedly blew up his E truck or his Tesla truck. And those were both very strange, and the timing was on. Both of those guys are traced back before Bragg and then Louis Gimi and Gioni. So these are kind of strange characters, but they're often strange in a way that rhymes with other people. And I had done the study and the Catcher and the Rye and that is so weird. Oh god, yeah, that's another show. But I mean that book is weird, and it's it's it's connected to Chapman and Hinckley. Two guys, one guy who supposedly killed Lennon and the other guy tried to go Reagan four months apart from each other.
Speaker 4: I think when you were on when you were on the show, when you were covering that, I think I ran the Jamai and it actually matched somebody's name that you were even talking about, Like Catcher and the Riot matches someone's name in Jamatra that's associated with even having the book.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck? How does that happen?
Speaker 7: It's a strange book. I think it's kind of like a dark book, Like there's nothing redeeming about the main character. People said he's an anti hero or all this. I see him as a very fractured, dissociative, kind of psychopathic sociopath, like so many bad things about Old and Colfield, and weird kind of sinks between him and Chapman being and the end of Caturing the Rye happens at a carousel, which I found out later. Carousels and addicts are like big mind control things for some strange reason. You'll see them repeated in these characters. But it ends up in Central Park. That's kind of like where Chapman was. He used to hang out in Central Park. And then Luigi Mangioni killed supposedly killed that head of the CEO, corrupt CEO of the healthcare industry and went into Central Park. And then and there's strange sinks with this movie, Mancheering Candidate, where the main character he realizes he doesn't realize, but the Sinatra character realizes that this guy's under mind control after he walks away from a barn, jumps in the pond in the Central Park. So it's all very strange. And I think it's because New York was kind of like the navel of the Earth after World War Two in the sense it was kind of a bustling city and the financial capital of the US. But so that's kind of what led me back to Mancheering Candidate, is this kind of interest in these killers. So that's kind of And then I watched the movie again I'd seen it before, and then I looked into the history and I went, wow, this is really really important. I can see why he was taken out of distribution for twenty five years. Nobody saw the movie after the jfk assassination, and it wasn't until it's re released in ninety seven to ninety eight. So the film itself has a very interesting background. Just actually the history of the film.
Speaker 4: That is interesting though, how like you know, I think, like you know, you, me and other people have even been noticing, especially with Jamatra repeating themes that are matching like now from in the past, like you know, like all of a sudden, like back to the Future seems popular because people in Jamachi are covering it and it's matching stuff that's kind of relative. Now there's a lot of things I've even covered in the past with certain certain topics that are heavy with Jamatra, and it was always matching stuff that was like literally popular right at the moment. And you almost like, you know, like is this like some repeating like cipher that pops up. It's just very weird, you know, and it seems to be happening more and more often.
Speaker 7: The people people, Well, it's interesting you're bringing up numerology, Nick, because I have a section of this film. I read the book and seen the film many many times. But there's like what people call a cold numerology or illuminati numeral whatever they use to turn it. But Condon knew it. So if you can bring up the film, we can go through some of the selections of it and then may be disappointed. This is a total spoiler alert I'm going to ruin the film for everybody, But the whole arc of the film is that the man cheering candidate is the fact that Raymond Shaw, the main character, is in the Korean War from nineteen fifty to nineteen fifty three, and he gets abducted by people from the Communist front hypnotized sent back, and then he's handled all the way to the United States where he becomes an assassin, and then he tries to kill the presidential contender at the selection of the presidential nomination at the nomination kind of like where RFK was when he was at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. But the Condon knows that it's very dark. The film has like I mean, the book has stone cold incest. The lead character, woman who's a villain, is willingly seemed to be having sex with her dad. So it gets pretty dark.
Speaker 2: But it's actually Egyptian.
Speaker 7: Condon is very well read. He understood a lot of classical illusions and a lot of classical stuff, and he also knew this occult stuff. So this troop that gets abducted, there's eleven of them, So there's eleven men in this whole thing. Twenty two men carried eleven people and then they're getting hypnotized or induced, and there's minds of eleven Americans. So this is the number of magic. And I think that Condon is implying that this hypnotization or creation of an assassin is a magical act. Reports at eleven o'clock, so he gets up at eleven, he goes to bed at eleven. There's literally a nine to eleven in this, so like nine to one hundred and eleven names are stricken from the list. There's seventy seven's in here, so you probably know the number seventy seven, but you can just see this is actual text from the book itself. At a critical moment in this film, Sinatra, who plays this guy Marco, he realizes that he's been hypnotized, and at the critical moment of when he's having his dream, it happens at three to eleven at night, Like, these aren't accidents, so William.
Speaker 6: One of the ways that they make themselves clear as to who's been hypnotized and who's not is the same repeating phrases that they use over and over and over again, like this guy was the most what did they call him? They called him like he was the best man out there. He was, and they would say it over and over again to where that's how you knew that these other people were under mind control. And we see that happening so often, Like we've got these repeating phrases, the psychic driving that they try and use over and over again in our society, safe and effective, all the rest of this stuff. It's like these don't mean any thing, but they're going to push you forward in that direction. That's one of the main tells I think that you could see the mind control and effect is the driving phrases.
Speaker 4: Yes, when when I ran a lot of the Jamatria, just real quick, you know, when I was talking about my experiences with seeing like stuff repeating, a lot of the stuff that match too, was words or phrases.
Speaker 2: I was constantly being said in.
Speaker 4: The news maura lago or a certain maga phrase, and it's just like, yo, is that like an energetic EGGARGOI you're trying to grow.
Speaker 2: It's really weird.
Speaker 7: I think it's all it's all intentional, and it all comes out of this post war research about behavioral science and psychology and mk ultra all the stuff together brain warfare. But yeah, those were kind of I think this is like the start of where it comes into fiction and then comes into fact. So the actually what's really interesting of this book, about this book and movie is that how much Congin new at the time and how much he integrated into this how sophisticated that he was, because a lot of the techniques they show in this film are real life techniques NLP, repetitive phrasing, all kinds of post hypnotics suggestion, which is real. It's a lot of people don't know that these techniques as this, but they've actually been studied at a very very high level by very intelligent people, like super brains like you. And Cameron is like a nightmare guy out of McGill who did the sleep Room, but he was the head of the world psychiatric form that kind was really smart, and he had an external he was like doctor Jacklin, mister Hyde. He had an external front that he was a healer and a good guy, and he was doing the most horrific experiments they can't even be called experiments. He was using techniques on people over long periods of time, and he never went to jail for it. And he's poisoning and messing with their brains and they didn't know it. Their families thought they were going in for treatment, and he made them worse. So these things are all all tested and truth, and they're actually in this film that's really someone else. It's really so awesome. So let's listen to this. See if you guys can get the audio from this.
Speaker 10: Vision jealously guards.
Speaker 7: Can you hear that to us?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 7: Can you hear that?
Speaker 10: Bella the Congressional Medal of Honor in the Korean War, with five million, seven hundred and twenty thousand personnel engaged only seventy seven men. We're so hot.
Speaker 7: So there's your seventy seven. This is right at the beginning of the film when.
Speaker 11: I get married to my old lady. I got no idea that this guy comes in.
Speaker 7: This is a sequence right where he realizes he or he doesn't put but Sinatra realizes this guy's been tampered with. And the key thing and the chemotif and the key trigger that you'll see through this film is the Queen of Donald's. So watch this, but listen for the eleven in the background in the same package.
Speaker 11: That is a package deal. And for eleven long years, I got this grunk tighter around my neck and believe me, it's no bigging.
Speaker 1: You've got no other date. It was kind of guy, what this guy?
Speaker 12: Wait, kids just got held up in traffic again.
Speaker 11: So I says, don't please do me a favorite, will you? Why don't you go and take yourself a kid and go up the Central Park and go jump in the league.
Speaker 9: Raymond, I don't know why.
Speaker 7: You're so that is it? So they tie in this kind of mind control suggestibility to the number eleven there in the background. It's not a mistake. These are all very like intentional. And then this is uh. Angela Lansbury for one of her first films was Gaslight. That's why we use the word gas Light now as a reference to a movie she was in when somebody's just a stone cold lying to your face. But according to certain things, she's like one of the top twenty five villains in American film history. And by the way, AFI ranked this film as one of the top one hundred films back in nineteen nineties, So top one hundred American films ever made. That's like nobody's really seen it. They've seen the remake with Denzel Washington that watch this.
Speaker 10: The only apartment in New York City without an air conditioner.
Speaker 13: You know, sometimes I think you came to us for another century.
Speaker 5: Chiu Chin Chow or whatever your name is.
Speaker 7: The steaks are to be broiled for exactly eleven minutes, no more, no less, on each side in a preheated grill at four hundred degrees. Nobody grills their stakes for eleven minutes. I don't know if that's really true, but anyway, when you're talking about numerology neck, that kind of this whole thing kind of came sure, but pervades the book in the film, right.
Speaker 6: It's the idea of the eleven is being the symbol of mastery. It's like past the ten. And so what they're doing is they're saying, we're operating on a level higher than you by ten. You're down here at one, we're up here at eleven. It's that kind of thing. It's well, at least it seems that way from like the context. Right, So a lot of other people could use been as a form of mastery that's not connected to mind control, but obviously in a mind control film, they're sort of throwing it in your face, you know.
Speaker 7: Right, it's Crowley's master number, the number of magic, the number of the microcosm and macrocosm five and a six coming together, the number of the Magician, number of the New World Order. It's all there. So anyway, that's just an interesting thing. So that's one element of this whole thing. One of the other interesting things about this film. It really was okay by JFK himself. That's what a lot of people don't know is that this film was made because JFK wanted to get it done and Sinatra was his close friend. They were close personal friends. It wasn't like like Sammy Davis Junior said that Sinatra had like a direct dial to the White House. You could just pick up the phone and call JFK whenever he wanted. And they were together at Tyanna's Port. And JFK, we know, was like he liked to read spy novels. He liked to read James Bond novels. All that woman you read this and said, get it made. And he actually knew a guy from the Democratic Party in Los Angeles and that he got a green lt finance for two point two million dollars and got all these great actors. Angela Lansbury Vivian Lee is like a Hollywood royalty. That's Jamie Lee, Curtis's mom. She's in this And of course Sinatra is like, you know, world famous singer, not really a great actor in my opinion, but I think the movie is great.
Speaker 2: Was there anything anybody wanted to ask?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So there's so much about this movie that really has parallels in our everyday lives, Like what exactly do you see, you know, exposing the kind of man Cherian candidate society that we have today from the you know examples in this movie.
Speaker 7: A lot the training, the background, the knowledge that goes in the handling. A lot of these guys have handlers, so they're not working independently. They may be seen as kind of loan nuts or portrayed as loan nuts. And Oswald was portrayed so it's always this lone nut motif, but if you look behind the curtain, they all have these friends with it. Oswald had like ten handlers and in this movie. It's a really good question. By the way, in this movie, the kind of assassin who's played by Lawrence Harvey, his character's Raymond Tchuk. He's handled by the communists and then he's handed over to his mother. His mother's as handler, and she's hitting him with the hypnotic suggestions and stuff like that. And if you follow, and it's interesting, the timing of this is really something else because Lee Harvey or Oswald's main handler at the very end was a woman by the name of Ruth Ping p Ai n E and she just passed away last week at ninety two, and she took to her grave some incredible secrets. But she was the one who got him the job at the book Depository. But Oswald had strange handlers almost all of his life from one and he actually imitates Raymond Shaw's character who is controlled by these communist block characters and then comes back for an assassination here, whereas Oswald went to Soviet Union for eighteen months and then came back here and directly committed assassination within a year. It's incredible. And then he sheep dipped right. He has a legend, he has an intel legend that he's a communist sympathizer, but it's all fake. It's all public, like he goes on TV. He's seen handing out flyers for fair play for Cuba. But he also has like weird handlers who are right wing. Pain is a fake leftist. He also was under the aegis of the s guy de Mornschild, who is a white Russian with the very strange connections, a very strange guy. He also is covered by David Ferry, a known I don't know what you call it. He liked teen boys. Is he a pediast or a pedophile or something, but his thing was he liked teen boys. He was gay, and that's a no no in that he was openly gay and the Catholic Church at that time, so he got kicked out. But he was also a known hypnotist. He was an expert hypnotist and he knew how to do post hypnotic suggestion. And when they found his room he was dead in seven sixty seven. They had he had books on hypnotism everywhere. He was a polymathic guy, was really smart. He knew how to fly commercial airliners. He was a gun runner CIA agent.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 7: Jim Garrison, who did the prosecution of Clay Shaw, said that David Ferry was one of the most important people who ever lived like he really appreciated Faerry as this handler of the Harvey Oswald. Somebody involved in the assassination and somebody involved in trying to kill Castro a devout anti communist. It's the strangest story. So so, I mean, the whole show could be comparisons between this movie and real life. But that's just one example. And what's shocking about that example is it comes right after the this movie's made. So Oswald emulates this Raymond Shock character all the way to the end.
Speaker 2: As soon as she says he's a pack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like, yo, I know. And you know, another weird thing with Oswald is I don't know if it's the lady from the Books of Depository or whatever the place was, or if it's one of her friends, but like he knew a lady that was involved at the Council of.
Speaker 2: Nine as well.
Speaker 7: He knew a lady who was what.
Speaker 4: Part of the Council of Nine and the Yeah, I can't remember the dude's name of the I.
Speaker 7: Think Paine was associated with that because her brother was some kind of big wig and they knew the council line. But get this this, it's even more interesting about Oswald. Paine's one of her best friends, somebody she traveled to Europe with like thirty years before. Her name was Bancroft and she was one of her longtime best friends for years. Decades back. Bancroft was in Europe, she could speak multiple languages. Guess who she gets a job with during World War Two, Alan Doulas. So she's literally working with Alan Doulas in Switzerland. This is left out of all this. We're getting there, dude. She's friends with Dolas before mk Ultra starts, so then she's like a lover and friend of Doulas and Doulas's wife. Bancroft friends with pain and then Dolas gets done with World War two, becomes the head of the CIA, does the brain Warfare speech in fifty three, and then a week later m k Eltri starts up, and so you literally, this is the thing that's left out of the JFK assassination is that Harvey Oswald is Raymond Shaw. He's like Raymond Shaw. He's being handled, he does weird stuff. He he has money. He's able to travel around like Raymond Shaw or Luigi Mangiona or Ruth without nobody knows where his funds come from. How did he get to Europe and back? Get this? Okay, So maybe you guys know the story of Olsen who got chucked out of a window. He was one of the early researchers, and they say he jumped out and went crazy. I don't buy that, st I think he was Actually he was a good guy and they chucked him out of a window because Forrestall did the same thing. He got jumped out of a window in the fifties. And this is from the CIA handbook too. This is what you do because it breaks up like it's like an sf K killing.
Speaker 2: And Frank or something. They were dosent and without him knowing, and he sort of like.
Speaker 7: All right, the LSD stuff is before fifty threes. But they were doing it, so he was involved. He said, no, this story is unbelievable. So he dies the the there's like some of the documents not pertaining to mk Alter came out and one of the documents said, guys, you've got to stop using LSD in certain places. In one of the places where Dolus wrote on this thing is stop use it. Doing LSD's experiments at Exsugi Air Force Base, which is where Oswald would be stationed four years later. So they were doing LSD experiments off at Sugi is basically Tokyo. It's like a suburb of Tokyo in Japan. And there's like traces, like they could trace freaking the poisoner in chief. Sydney Gotlieb to there, oh God, and so like all if you watch this movie, like Raymond Shaw ends up in the hospital, and when when Oswald is at Atsugi, he has a lot of money. He's going to high end clubs. They don't know where the money is coming from. This is all verified up. In fact, I'm not making this up. He also went to the hospital for certain stays and the excuse for being in the hospital was venarial disease. So who goes to the hospital for venerial disease. Nobody. He just takes some penicillin or whatever. So like even these are weird cover stories if you get into like Chapman or Sir answerin they're in and out of hospitals all the time. They're always in hospitals. And Oswald was like that he tried to kill himself supposedly at Atsugi and then back in the hospital. Right, Well, that's a good speculation because I think that he's under handlers for a long period of time. One of the big guys at the CIA is James Jesus Angleton. He never made it to the head of the CAA, but he was head of operations and his story is very different. But there's a really good book called The Ghost by Jefferson Morley, and in that book they talk about a two h one file, which is a specialty file for certain people who are on the radar. So Angleton's counter intelligence, right, So he's trying to forced all to fight off in moles and people coming from the communist infiltration. Supposedly that's his cover. But he directly had Oswald's file from when he returned from the Soviet Union to when he left, and he kept it to himself. He didn't share it to anybody in the CIA. So Angleton thought that Oswald was special. There's something about Oswald that was special and one of the central components. And there's hypnotism involved in Jim Garrison's case, believe it or not. He tried to hypnotize the main care If you remember JFK. Kevin Bacon pay plays the gay guy that was one of Garrison's main character witnesses. Because what Garrison was trying to do is connect Oswald to Ferry to clay Shaw and to Banister, this whole nexus of kind of right wing guys right. And one of the key things was seeing some people law Shaw and Ferry with Oswald trying to get Oswald the job at a state hospital. They're trying to get him to work at a hospital, just like Chapman worked at that hospital in Hawaii. And so this is a key component of that case. And what Garrison did is he hired a hypnotist to get the character who he had in Italian Lisalle or something like them, to like induce him to remember this stuff. It's really part of that case. So there's hypnotism in Ferry and in Garrison's investigation. Believed it or not, but yeah, those are keys. And one of the other interesting things about clay Shaw that a lot of people don't know is he was a war hero. He literally worked under a guy named General Thrasher who was a general and he was actually if you remember Operation Overlord, that was the June nineteen forty four invasion of France, it was called Overlord and Thrasher and Shaw were like heavily involved in organizing that in southern England, and Shaw was an aide to and he got awarded. He got awarded like Order of Merits, and he was a well awarded guy. And externally he was yeah, Mary Sherman, good stuff. This is a side story to it. But Shaw was awarded. But he was also rumored to be a Knight of Malta like Dulas so Dullas. And also this Night of Malta is overlooked, so he's a perfect person to kind of oversee Oswald, who's probably being established as the patsy for a year before November nineteen sixty three. Well, I think the famous person. Oh get this, here's one more component that's really incredible. The new JFKA documents came out this year, right Luna and Luna for Florida. She dropped all these documents. There were some people, so Carrie Thornley, who can get in, was a guy who knew Oswald before when he was in the Marines at Atsugi. He wrote a book about Oswald, the Idle Warriors. But there was somebody in Russia who knew matt Oswa Oswald. Her name was mc and she wrote a book called Marina and Lee and it's like a four or five hundred page tovel. It's just total sory. It's supposed to be a story about how he got rabtalized and became a communist right with Marina in the Soviet Union. Well, these new documents came out and she's getting paid by the CIA. McMillan is there, so this is another handler. So she's there even before, and this is like fifty eight or fifty nine, she's there with them, and back in the States they're together, and she wrote writes this kind of like not like this not so called nonfiction book of notes about Marina and Lee, and she's a CIA operative dude, and it's just total pop. And it's in these documents that came out recently, right.
Speaker 6: I think there's this this this glaring link between the handler phenomenon and what we see every time the president is speaking on the on the airplane, right on Air Force one every time, and there's that guy behind him. Doesn't matter if it's Trump, but it doesn't matter if it's you know, any other president. You always see the handler standing right behind him on Air Force wanted to make sure that he's on message and delivering the exact phrases that have sort of been given to him. So it's like where does the mind control start and where does it end? I think that's the real question that everybody has.
Speaker 7: You know, it's interesting you say that in one of my other presentations on this the solitaire is a key component of the film. And there's a lot of writings on this film. It's like a lot of Cindy ASTs or critics like to comment about it. But there is a comment. George Stuppanopolos was talking, but he worked under Clinton, right, he's a left wing Democrat operative. He said that, like people would write speeches, but what Bill Clinton would like to do in his downtime is sit around and play solitaire. So he knew Bill Clinton for like first rate. And then if you look at Bill Clinton's background and some stuff, he's clearly he's not self driven. There's something about him like he's been appointed much like Obama, much like a lot of these guys.
Speaker 6: Have you seen have you seen the footage of them putting makeup on Bill Clinton? There in idle mode, He's just completely there's nothing there. It's completely empty.
Speaker 4: You know, something I did want to mention, you know, it wasn't my my research, so I didn't want to say anything. But but Lisa mentioned it, and we don't have to go into it, but I think it's just a weird thing. How you see stuff repeating again, is that if we want to start looking at this guy being Oswald. Oswald did work in Russia with that lady, and he did work on SV forty, which was like they were going to try to put it in vaccines. I think the na castro was like as a weapon and it was used in vaccines that possibly gave polio and killed them. And that same SV forty was thrown into a vaccine just recently that was pumped out again. So it is kind of interesting how you even see that SV forty popping up over again.
Speaker 7: Nick, can you pull up this video of Quintam please, that's from.
Speaker 6: It's like a mannequin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit is creepy. I remember this video.
Speaker 6: He's playing solitaire.
Speaker 5: It's almost like he's on some seriously heavy drugs.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Here's another one that really good, good LSD stuff right there.
Speaker 2: They gave it those up as they were given Biden.
Speaker 7: Here's the quote for this is from George stuffing Off. So if you can bring a Clinton plate solitaire, so it says when Nixon needed to think, he picked up a legal pad of roade outlines Reagan, composed letters, Clinton plate Solitaire And that's like the key phrase that they have for Raymond. Raymond, why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 6: It almost reinforces the methodologies because you don't know what's going on in their subconscious mind when they're seeing these cards. Each one could be very symbolic of reinforcing these different hypnotic suggestions that are now coming into their psyche and sort of reinforcing the plan.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 7: You don't know who's been tampered with. That's the scary thing about like hypnosis and some of these techniques, Like they refine the techniques over time, which is really bad.
Speaker 4: Well, they have people who hypnotize you to admit to shit, he didn't even do.
Speaker 7: Stuff. And a lot of these guys they have selective amnesia. And they mentioned this in the movie, like that they knew in this film about selective amnesia, Like so they understood. Like I mean, there's just incredible things the clips and the knowledge behind the film. Like sometimes you see these films and you go wow, they put that in there kind of like eyes white chut, like wow, he knows all the symbolism, he knows these secret parties, he knows the people you know, and then man cheering candidates like that. It's really well written.
Speaker 6: Operationally written, if you could put it in those terms. I mean, it tells you how to do it basically.
Speaker 7: Really, they show the technique and they write about it. Condon writes about it in his book. But the techniques. Yeah, this this whole Tanny Jay Tanny versus McGill case that came out really shows what they were really doing. And the people aren't even aware. The victims aren't aware because they've been given amnesia or they're drugged, so they don't even know what's happening to him. They just come out a different person. And that's what you see with a lot of these shooters. To somebody says they had a change in personality. Like he's just a normal guy Ininkley. He's the same way. He's like an upstanding, you know, popular like girls, athletic, and all of a sudden he just whacks out. Look at Luigi Mangeo. The guy was like a total winner almost on every aspect of his life. He was the head of his you know, special high school. You know, he went to he was the top of his class his private school. He's rich, he's handsome. He worked in AI in the Bay Area for a company, like what everybody would want to do. And then all of a sudden he goes to some kind of weird cult you know, group that he lived with in Hwahu, and he's a change man. He starts to sympathize with Kazinski also and mk Ultra victim. He's a victim, there's no question about it. Like he was under the care of Henry Murray and they did three years of tests on that guy and broke down his character. They might have turned him into an assassin. There's no question. He gave him schizophrenia and whacked him out. The guy was a genius. He had like one hundred and eighty five IQ. I think he was teaching math at Berkeley like in his twenties as a doctor. The guy was super advanced. But they found his weak spot and worked on it, and they literally is almost like an old movie about the menk Ultra where you put the helmet on his head and you put all the notes. They did that to freaking Kazinski for three years, and other students and what's also interesting is that I had this one woman whose mother was targeted by you and Cameron, who's close friends with Doulas by the way, and they were going after the elite, so they were after Kazinski because of his intelligence. And this one woman, her name is Elizabeth Nixon. They said they went after her mom and all these others to try to like turn them into Stepford wives, and they really messed up her life. Share the mom had to go through like personal reab and try to come back from the stuff. Because you and Cameron was giving ect electro convulsive therapy shops where people would stop breathing. It literally so much power, was so immoral that they would literally just stop breathing right there on the table, and people were freaked out. They're just like, whoa, they're almost dead, right.
Speaker 6: And the hospitals are such a perfect place for that, because all you have to do is have some fake credentials and you can get into any wing of the hospital and pretend to be treating these patients and actually be administering drugs. And as long as you're not charting it, how are they gonna know? You know, they got to fake charts.
Speaker 7: They have fake stuff. They have information that goes out that's there. They're the perfect test subjects because they're unwitting, right, So that's what they That was how and moral McGill was in you and Cameron's These people, a lot of them just had like temporary problems, and they gave them permanent problems and then they test them. I mean, what's really scary is that they were under the care and oversight of these guys for a long time, so they're watching the changes in them as they're giving them these treatments and keeping notes. So Elizabeth Nixon's mom was under the care of you and Cameron for seventeen years. Imagine the potency and power of watching this person's personality change as he's changing, and giving him an LSD and drugs and sleep deprivation and sensory deprivation and CURAI and other strange drugs and you know, just crazy stuff.
Speaker 6: It's unbelievable, right, And I think that the best form of mind control is ignorance. So everybody else looking in from the outside has no idea that this is going on, and they're all sort of playing into the authority fallacy, thinking, well, this doctor knows best all the rest of this stuff and it's all just collapsing in front of them. And as long as they can keep a smile on their face and a handshake in their hand, they can kind of get away with it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: People don't have that distrust, and it created trust.
Speaker 7: You know, they don't trust medicine anywhere after COVID, and they shouldn't because these people are freaking evil. But back then, the doctors were like gods, Like they had almost like a godlike status and you just obeyed them. But they were very sinister. Another example, I mean, they had like crazy stuff happened in Georgetown. The CIA financed a new wing of the Georgetown Hospital specifically for mind control research, and they spent like two million dollars on it, and they wrote that the documents were found it's through the casiictor funded this one doctor and they're into Their thing was is they were like, we're gonna build this, then we're gonna get doctors, and those doctors are gonna get other doctors. So they had this kind of multi level marketing outlay. Those doctors are getting other mind control doctors, and then those doctors can get patients, and those guys paid we'll get more patients. So they knew they were going to grow it out like it's incredible. And then to the public, it was just another part of the hospital like, oh, these people are being treated no, right, they were doing sophisticated stuff, and so it was. It was all being sent up the chain of command, all the way to the top, all the way to the heads of the CIA. So they got away with so much stuff like they just bowl only the public. They bamboozled the prolls and the goys or whatever, the cattle like Elms is like we burned all the mk Ultra doctors. Well, of course you did, because the research is done, you don't need to do it. Kultra is the research arm. That's what people don't understand. It's not the operational arm. It was the one hundred and forty nine different things where they were gathering information and creating stuff and making cults. Like they were literally making cults. If you read have you ever heard of the book The Cours and Miracles and Williamson, that woman who ran for pres on right, Yeah, that's an mk ULTRA creation. That is the creation of a cult, of a of a of a fake thing, like she literally her husband was part of the mk Ultra sub subproject. So literally you think like, oh, k Alter never affected me. This woman Williamson is an offshoot of the mk Ultra by promoting a course of miracles and who else promotes a course of miracles?
Speaker 6: Oprah right total Williamson Williams.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I wonder if over time, I feel like these direct uh influences and manipulations of individuals of maybe morphed or kind of got more technologically advanced. Of course with a book or different things like we could or people could affect masses right and control or propaganda, all these things information manipulation. But I wonder if maybe there's this is a speculative question, but I wonder with all these technological advances, if you might have seen some court sort of wireless influence of people without drug manipulation or direct involvement even I wonder if they've gotten to that point.
Speaker 7: I think he does. I think the handler who's moved into an electronic handler. So you see this like if you remember Peyton Gendron, which is also an overlap with one A, which has kind of intelligence whiffs. It's not over overt, but that was the guy who decided one day to get in his car and drive to Buffalo, New York and kill people. He had an FBI handler and he was told to kill a cat, so he was being sent up the level of violence. And it's very similar to another case that I study in the UK. Well, the guy literally came out of the Tavistock Institute, killed a cat and then started randomly killing people. It's like they created an assassin, Like he came out of the Tavistock Institute and then did an SFK killing. And he was a transsexual. His name I don't even know his real name. They can't even disclose his real name. There's such trash in the UK. I wouldn't even step foot in the UK. But the guy's name is transit. His transsexual name was Scarlett Blake. And they're all connected and there's like people he's friends with in the US.
Speaker 5: Sept from the documentary Don't Fuck with Cats.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's like that, It's okay.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 7: He was kind of like the other that was macnaughty or whatever. His name was Manati, who actually did a snuff film. But yeah, there seems to be a cat thing. So McNaughty elevated through cats to killing people. So did Scarlett Blake, and so did Peyton Jendron, who was a full on satan like he was involved in the nine like there. And Nikita Kasap, by the way, was the guy who was like part of the nine A who was threatening to kill Trump. So that's another kind of strange guy who underwent to change and was moving around a lot and seemed to have an online handler. He didn't seem to he had an online handler from somewhere. If you remember Kasapi killed his parents, he was like he talked about himself as a nin er. That's a very specific nine A like odor of nine angles. So the ninder is a shorter nine A. That's another like crazy murder. So this is like the Black Awakening. This is like rust is dark. So other people have mentioned that, and it's like really true.
Speaker 8: Those are really interesting points about how that the technological influence can be in the handler, if you will, but maybe it still requires some kind of direct manipulation. That The one thing that messed my head up with that Buffalo shooting was that one of the victims was an inventor of an engine that was, you know, similar to a few other designs, but essentially, you know, was a water powered engine and he like invented this process process to turn gasoline design into this engine. I know that sounds you see. I wonder if anyone else might I heard that.
Speaker 7: I heard that, Yeah, I did. I think we covered it. That's the guy's name. It was Scarlet Blake. Scarlet Blake.
Speaker 6: Even the uh, the the book that you know, we all like to go back to Dave McGowan's favorite famous book. They talk about how serial killers now have an alibi to to take out the target and several other ones. So what nobody suspects the target is the intended victim. So a lot of this stuff goes back to that. It's it's subterfuge and obviouscarte using a mass murderer.
Speaker 7: Think about the d C sniper Mohammed, but the he had this little gay lover boy or whatever and they went around shooting people. But they had some kind of weird phrase at the end. Do you remember the duck in a rug or whatever. And they had cards, they had literal like cards like like like man cheerion candidate. The chief of police was saying that it's incredible, and they the a couple of people who died were members of like you know, the CIA or something in the Defense department. So like he was he was said he is. His excuse was he was going to kill his wife and then kill a bunch of random people to cover up the fact he killed his wife. But that's something maham. He was known as the DC sniper. Pardon.
Speaker 6: There's so many holes in that story as well, like people saw their snipers and things like that, and they just sort of penned on their their Patsy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there you go, Patsy creation. Look up at. One of the key elements of Program to Kill is how many people were in the military, right, And that guy was in the military. He came out of the military, so did Oswald. Oswald was a marine. That's basically a subpart of naval intelligence.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Who's the famous guy in in Program to Kill that said, we're in naval intelligence. We're training assassins and putting them all around the world. The guy's name is narret Na r Ut and it's literally in Program to Kill. And that story got spiked faster than anything, much like the bolt in their story. The guy who wore a mask to kill the two people in Minnesota, Right, that was spiked. He said he worked for the military and that he had credentials that showed he worked overseas, like he's been in like eight countries working and he said all kinds of stuff like Waltz made me go kill these people, and that's gone, baby gone, baby gone, So that ties into their rud and all. And McGowan, who was just so far ahead of his time. Man, he had so much keyed out, and that book is it's way ahead of its time because this stuff is still happening. And he mentions Esterbrooks right at the beginning, and it just showed how he was able to key into two really important salient facts and kind of get rid of the chaff. McGowan is a freaking giant.
Speaker 6: Well, Naval Intelligence is so central to all of this stuff. Everybody focuses on the CIA or FBI or these other agencies, but naval intelligence is the original intelligence agency for the country. If anything's going through anybody, it's going to be going through them first.
Speaker 7: They know psychological warfare, so they always they always successfully avoid getting tagged, like that's part of the gift, right, It's like, oh, it's not a CIA, but there's all kinds of like military guys around the death of JFK two, LeMay Willoughby Lansdale, but they always want people to blame the CIA. I think that's like, that's how clever they are, you know, like these I mean Lansdale. I mean famously, there's a picture supposedly of him in the JFK movie by Oliver Stone, right, like there's Lansdale and people have said that looks like it looks exactly like him from the back and.
Speaker 4: The show actually a long time ago. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you brote that on. Yeah. Interesting, that guy's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, he's a he's in a very important character. Also, like he went from like he was a psychological warfare expert doing some really dirty stuff in Philippines. Then he ends up in yeah, Vietnam, and then he ends up in Dallas in November sixty three. They all came out for the big kill, like they I think that this is a big moment for him, like we're going to finally get this past right here.
Speaker 6: So would you say that MK Ultra was more of a solidification of a process that was going on way before that time and more into initutionalizing it, taking it out of the private arena and institutionalizing it into a formal format. Basically that's what then infects the rest of the media and all the rest of the cultures is through that initial jump off from you know, private operators, the local hypnotist too, now the government hypnotists.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think so. I think there was the time if you remember, the fifties really was kind of the apex of American you know era it's really packs Americana where everybody else is exhausted for more, but the US is untouched and they have tons of money. We're now the big financial people. And so the outgrowth of mk ultro takes place in that environment where these huge like IBM comes to the top. You know, it's kind of like the technology of the time, Watson and you know, we can systematize everything, and this is the golden age of psychiatry. So all the stuff they have, the money and wealth, and they have the the intent to like these are sophisticated, well educated people Ali's and Princeton and secret societies and stuff like that, and I think that they decided at the very top they were going to get the best minds and try to really figure out what they could do and see if they could get results. And so mp LT is really just a massive research project, and I think they were happy with the results. They got tons of results and they found they they refined the techniques, and I think that they did it. So I think that the information was out there. Esterbrooks was starting in the thirties. There was a lot of guys in the Nazi camps who were doing this stuff. You know, they were doing hypnotists and giving people drugs and trying to find even like, if you want to go on a bad trip, go look at this guy Van der Lub, who was the supposed burning I mean, the reich State fire was a huge event in Germany. Right, it'd be the equivalent of burning down our capitol building. And the guy that they blamed on it, they blamed on the communist right, just like Oswald. Right, So he's a comedy. That's why he killed Kennedy, So Vanderloub. But if you look at Vanderloop, people are like, something's wrong with this guy. He doesn't lift his eyes up, He's staring at the ground. He's not he's not fighting. And a lot of these guys, like if you look at the shooters, they're confused. Even Oswald was confused. He's like, what the hell's going on? And even Chapman, some of these other guys are ruth like, he's smiling, he's in the cop car, laughing like hey, like they don't have to even comprehend the seriousness of what's going on. When the ruth got caught, if you remember, that was in mar A Lago, right, so Vanderloub they think was tampered with. And this is the early thirties. So when you say mk ultra systematized, that's what it was. It was systematize. This is what this is what Dolas is a key figure, and this is what he said when he wrote his brain Warfare speech in fifty three April tenth, fifty three. Quote the target of this brain warfare wharfer is the minds of men, both on a collective and on an individual basis. So we're thinking the public's thinking, oh, they're just tanking rearing with people. No no, no, no. They are thinking on a collective like societal basis, and that's what Dulas is thinking about. Its aim is to conditioned, conditioning the mind so that it no longer reacts on a free will or rational basis, but responds to impulses implanted from the outside. These are just.
Speaker 2: That's that's memes today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so irrationality conditioned responses. Look at all the conditioned responses these people have. They almost don't even think. If you run into like what people call normies or TV watchers, they don't even have critical thinking skills. Man, it's not a joke. I run into them all the time. I don't say anything. But they've literally been programmed from the outside. They've had implanted thoughts from the outside. So that's why that's why mancheerion candidates so important and understanding all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Something I want to ask you, William h when it comes to like MK ultra you know, well, I'll try to wed it this way when it comes you know, with the United States, Uh, I think if you kind of like look at it like around World War two, you'll you'll see that like we'll take doctors, Nazi doctors that did like crazy experiments, and we'll take Japanese doctors from I forgot that unit that Yeah, yeah, well we'll take their doctors that did like weird wild you know, creep shit, weird shit to people too. It seems like you know, we'll take them over. And I sometimes wonder do we do that and we take everybody's like data that they had and then we implement something here. I've often wondered did we do that with mk ulture, Like was Russia actually Russia and Germany their prior work in that field. Did we somehow kind of get that or use that here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I think so. I think they were trying to get it. This is a good book. I just should have tripped Nazi Germany, the CIA and the Dawn of the Psychoedel. So a lot of the LSD stuff came out of Germany Hoffmann Sandos and then was brought over and they realized it was super proud and powerful. So that's one example. But I think that they were always looking at people like you know, in Russia, trying to get their stuff, and they're analyzing the Communist block at that time, and they thought that they were Like there was a guy named mind Zenzi. It's hard to pronounce. He's Hungarian, but he was on TV and they thought he was acting strange, just like Nanderloub, like he was having like conditioned responses and stuff. So that set off all the national security guys. That's just one example. So they were definitely interested in the Russians. And Pavlov had done all this conditioned response stuff and I think they were trying to automate the human brain. Like these are really hardcore power people. They're into power, and they were immoral. And Dulas is not a Christian. He was from a Christian family, but he believed that like a technocratic elite should run everything and he would be the technocrat, right, the super smart technocrat. And that's kind of what the CEA really was. It was like a fourth estate in the US that took over the other three branches of government even to this day, and I mean probably all the way up until recently, it had superpower. Like I think Trump he was smart. He didn't destroy the sea, he didn't threaten the CIA like JFK, I'm gonna splinter it into a thousand pieces. He just puts some guy from Texas, like a mid level, low level attorney in the job, so he didn't have like that's how That's how a lot of people politicians protect themselves. They usually there their vice president's an idiot or something, you know, you put in like a total more on like Kamala Harris or who did who did Bush have? It was that one guy from Indiana who couldn't spell potato, So that that's what they did. So they don't break They don't break these to tease apart. They just their hams drung by stupid anyways, So I think that is really in the part. Were going to show it though, Yeah, they right here can bring them up. There's the that's the poster for it. Crooks mystery Ruth. And see him smiling. He got busted. He's gonna kill the president. Look at his face. Why is it he nervous? He's going to the rest of his life. I'd be really concerned. Not a care in the world. Man just kind of walking around weird MANGIONI a lot like McVeigh, walk out like McVeigh. Right, McVeigh said he had a freaking he was implanted Chapman. This guy's this whole story is a crazy story. The guy this is the Aurora movie shooter. I forgot his name, Thinkley Liveelsburger Jabbar. This is the cover of the Manchurion candidate. This is what called Richard Condon looked like. If you've seen Pritzy's honor. He also wrote that book, so that's in the movie. And this is an interesting book cover man Cheerion candidate with the shattered kind of motif. This is kind of like how they depict shattered minds too, so I think that that's important. They talk about hypnosis. He talks about hypnosis. This is the intro by Condon, nineteen ninety one. Oh. One of the interesting points is that the Angela Lansbury. Lansbury character Eleanor is based on Roy Combe, who is Donald Trump's kind of like mentor, right, So it's kind of ties into the present day. And Roy Cohn was behind the McCarthy stuff. He was a blackmailer and really dark gay. This is a Condon. There was a popular notion and deadly self protective that no one could be persuaded under hypnosis to do anything which was inherently born to him. Reams of research proved this to be untrue. That's what Manchuria looks like. So that's kind of like above Korea. Korea was bombed to smithereens by the way in fifty to fifty three. There was like no building standing. It was like Causa of its era. Sinatra was in a movie in nineteen fifty four called Suddenly, where he gets into a building and gets a rifle and shoots the president and the dry by he's driving by in an auto parade. You can't even write this stuff, so check out Suddenly. But these are a Sinatra and JFK together, both close personal friends. Central motif of the Manchurian candidate is this. This is the triggering effect. It's the Queen of Diamonds. And the reason that the hypnotist used it is because the main character, Raymond Shat, had a very cantankerous relationship with his mother and in the book the mother puts him under a hypnot expel and has sex with so like it's a reverse sex life. The man is the boys the sex life.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You know what I was gonna say is the Queen being shown over and over again kept making me think about like kind of like the female handler or like a scarlet horror type of situation. And then you just said that, So I do wonder about that symbolism or she would like kind of manipulate the prince.
Speaker 7: You know, this is his first dream three eleven. I think I showed that there's eleven guys here. This is Yen Loo. He says some pretty interesting stuff. He's he's like, he's like the avatar for all of the mind control researchers. So they have in the orcs at the Pavlov Institute. It's pretty incredible stuff. I can probably show some videos too. But like here's the they see them. They're at a at a party for a bunch of horticulturalists. But this woman has bay inet. You know, it's kind of funny. The way they edited it is really good. But Raymond Shaw then strangles this guy and Sinatra wakes up screaming, and they have post hypnotic suggestions, so they really nobody likes Raymond Shaw. But when asked, Sinatra's character Marcus says, Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life, which is passionthally untrue. They're kind of shooting you here if they point the gun right at the audience. This guy relates that the African American guy in the movie this is interesting is the key phrase Raymond Mono, who passed time been playing solitaire. When they did the Art of Joke things, they actually found that they could induce people into a hypnotic state through the phone in the fifties, so they knew that in the early fifties, so they were finding out a lot of this information he's kept in he's in the hospital again. That's where he's reprogrammed by Low and there he is right there. He ends up in the US, so his handler comes from Manchuria to New York City to handle Raymond Shaw. There's an example of neuro linguistic programming in this movie, which is Eleanor's kind of not very bright husband can't remember how many Communists are, so she has him like shaking hines and she says fifty seven, so will remember it. So she implants in his brain the memory of the fifty seven by attaching it to the Hinds tomato ketchup bottle. It's pretty interesting. They did a play. There's also a common theme in these and it's common kind of with the Pinky and Chapman is this morphing of characters. So the stepfather of Raymond Shaw, they're always kind of morphing him into Lincoln, who then gets assassinated. And that's the foreshadowing to the end of this movie, is he gets shot by Raymond gets assassinated. This is when Sinatra realizes these two people are in his dream and they're both assets, like intel assets in the Soviet Union. The Queen he goes and jumps in the lake in Central Park. This is the military psychiatrist who realizes that the Solar Games solitaire game serves as some kind of trigger mechanism, and there's because of their symbolic identification with human beings. This is where she says, eleven minutes on each side of my stake. She's the queen, right, so now she's dressed as the queen. So she's the Queen of diamonds. She's the living embodiment. And there's the there's the bust of Lincoln again. She's got her son under hypnotism. She's his new handler. And then Marco Sinatra breaks his conditioning with like a loaded deck of all Queen of Diamonds and then instructs him and stuff he misses out. Sean gets away, he kills his his favorite is Paramore, his girlfriend over a checkerboard, a checkerboard kitchen tile floor, and then she's she programs him and this is where she kisses him. In the book, they they do the deed. One of the interesting things is he dresses up as a priest at the end to commit the commit the commit the crime. So it's also interesting because Fairy dress up in priest outfits. He's handling Oswald. And also the guy who was the hypnotic kind of person involved in this, a guy by the name of William Joseph Bryan Jior. Have you ever heard of William Joseph Brian, friend of like weird things, He's friends of Sinatra, He's friends of Melvin Belli who would go on to represent Jack Ruby, and also friends with the Bailey Bailey who was also another attorney, well known attorney who worked on the OJ case. But yeah, those are basically my slides. We can watch some videos of this, let's see those are the elevens. Also the movies that came out at the seven times. So after Frankenheimer directed May Cheerion Candidate, the next movie was Seven Days in May, which is about a military takeover of the United States and JFK kind of let this one, kind of approved this and this this was released in nineteen sixty four in January, right after the assassination. But JFK allowed Frankenheimer to use the He actually took a weekend in Hanna's Port and let them film on the White House. So they're literally filming at the White House. So I think JFK wanted to put this into the zeitgeist. I think it's intentional. Also, big names Ava Gardner, Kirk Douglas, Britt Lancaster, and then Strangelove came out January nineteen sixty four as well. Weird movie.
Speaker 6: That other movie seems really reminiscent of the business plot that was talked about by Smedley Butler in front of Congress. It's got that sort of feel to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's interesting you bring that up, because those guys were all kind of into Nexus Bush. It was Prescott Bush, Alan Dolas Alan Dolls worked for like what they called the White Shoe law firm, Sullivan and Cromwell, which was basically just a front for the Rockefellers and all business interests. But Dulas was a real low yer ball, like he was amazing, super smart. I don't think he's a good person, but he he was involved with all that stuff. That whole Thank Spedley Butler wars a racket. It really is incredible when you think about it who these guys were, you know, what they were involved, what they were doing. And then there're Sir Hands. Sir Hand, he's he almost like an Oswald figure. Nineteen sixty eight. One of the interesting things about Frankenheimer is that Frankenheimer directed those two movies. And then in sixty eight RFK, the brother of JFK is running for president, comes to California. Where does he stay before he's killed? He stays at the Frankenheimer residents and Frankenheimer, the director of the Manchurian candidate, drove RFK to his fate to the Ambassador Hotel. And so he was at the Ambassador when Sir Hands Serhan was there, and according to a researcher, Sir Han Syrian brushed by Frankenheimer and at the night So he like literally wrote a book about programmed assassins. And then this guy who's just there's another show. I've done shows on this cabin. This uh, this guy's been tampered with. There's no question about it. He would write, Rfka must die, like hypno program stuff. Rfka must die. Rfka must die. He wrote about the Illuminati. He had radio man. There's just all kinds. I mean, just off the charts. He was in and out of the hospital from sixty six to sixty seven. He would write practice practice, practice, mind control, mind control, mind control, That's what he would write, like automatic writing. I have. This is like a follow up paper. But RFK Must Die. There's a bunch of books on this stuff. RFK Must Die. That's by Kaiser, and then Assassination of Robert Kennedy, timp Tate, I've talked to him, and then Lisa Piece's book. I remember. I recommend all these books. But what's also interesting is that also in LA at the time that Sir Hans Surian is there, guess who else is in LA. James Earl Ray. James Earl Ray is filtering through LA. He's hanging out with like hypnotists, He's hanging out with alternate figures, much like Sir Hansurian. And then all of a sudden he's in Memphis and there he is like supposedly he's the one who took the but he's dead now. He took the blame for killing Martin Luther King, which I don't think is correct. And we can go into mind control hold. I mean, it's just Percy. All these guys. People are still saying that Oswald's act alone. This is an interesting picture because when they dragged out me and Gione's dressed like Oswald. It's incredible. It's almost like it's like they were playing around with motives. I don't even know what's.
Speaker 5: Going on, even the guy's next to him.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I believe they took out Oswald to his death, like they knew they were bringing him out at the right time for that shooting to commence.
Speaker 2: Like Major in federal custody.
Speaker 7: I think he's at the same Uh. Yeah, I think he's at the same jail that they put Epstein and Gillian Maxwell in.
Speaker 4: He's gonna say those shoes of federal issue shoes, Ye, federal prison shoes as well.
Speaker 7: Do you want to watch a few clips of other Mitcher and Kennedy. Yeah, you have to bring it up. You have to bring up.
Speaker 2: I thought it was on there for some reason.
Speaker 10: The war in Korea was over. Captain now Major Bennett Marco had been reassigned to Army intelligence in Washington. It was a pleasant assignment except for one thing. Night after night, the Major was plagued by the same reoccurring night stop.
Speaker 13: Another modern discovery, which we owe to the hyde granga.
Speaker 5: Concerns the influence of.
Speaker 13: Air drainage upon plant climate.
Speaker 14: Many years ago, when I was traveling about the country, I know this magnificent hyde granges on the hills where the air drainage was perfect and very poor specimens, so perhaps.
Speaker 5: Not at all in the valleys.
Speaker 13: Formerly we used to consider sheltered valleys more favorable to plants than hilltops. But the avoidance of late spring and early autumn frost enjoyed by sights with good air drainage, where the cold air can grain safely away to lower levels, gives the hills a decided advantage. Thus it was the hydranges that gave the first pointer in another modern discovery of horticultural importance. From this, it might appear that the hyde range is a fairly simple plant, but there are more complications. The cultivation of hydranges was evolved from a number of varieties originally found in Japan, not all of which, of course have the same characteristics. Two of them do not share the quality of producing blue flowers in mineral rich soils.
Speaker 15: Allow me to introduce our American visitors, I must ask you to forgive this somewhat lackadaisical matters. But I have conditioned them or brainwashed them, which I understand is the new American work to believe that they are waiting out of storm.
Speaker 13: The lobby of a small hotel in.
Speaker 15: New Jersey where a meeting of the Ladies Garden Club is in progress, you.
Speaker 13: Will notice that I have told them they may smoke.
Speaker 14: I've allowed my people to have a little fun in the selection of bizarre tobacco substitutes. Are you enjoying your cigarette.
Speaker 15: Head, Yes, ma'am, yeah, don oh taste good like a cigarette should.
Speaker 1: Well, then, comrade, may I.
Speaker 13: Present the famous Raymond Shaw.
Speaker 15: Young man, You've flown eight thousand miles to this dreary spot in Manchuria to see.
Speaker 7: He's literally handled from the US to go there for conditioning. That's the whole thing, is there. It's not by accident. And then he sent back to the United States alike like Oswald, who was in a hospital in Minsk. Like Oswald's in and out of the hospital a lot.
Speaker 15: It's incredible, Raymond, pull your chair over here by me, please. I am sure you've all heard the old wives tale that no hypnotized subject may be forced to do that which is repellent to his moral nature.
Speaker 1: Whatever that may be.
Speaker 7: Nonsense, of course, So the whole thing that they tell people is you can't do things against your moral nature. It's nonsense. Much like what Condon wrote in his intro to man Sharing candidate.
Speaker 15: Oh you note, takers might set down a reminder to consult Brenman's paper Experiments in the Hypnotic Production of anti social and self Injurious Behavior or Wells nineteen forty one paper which was titled I Believe Experiments in the Hypnotic Production of prime.
Speaker 13: Or of course Andrew Salter's remarkable book Conditioned Reflex Therapy Today only three or if it avenge you that only the West is working to manufacture more crime and better.
Speaker 15: Criminals against the modern shocking I suggest kres Lukowski's primary violence motivation serbs the unilateral.
Speaker 7: So he's reflecting all this research that's taking place in the fifties on this academic research motivational violence tradition reflexes hypnotic production of crime. You remember, Manson is a hypnotist. He's actually hypnotizing his people. They don't really know that, but he's he's he hypnotized that famous kind of Latino actor. Have you ever seen that clip? Anybody? Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 15: Question to destruction, my dear again, as you grow older, grow more along with it.
Speaker 1: And to get to the point.
Speaker 12: Has the man ever kicked any one?
Speaker 1: Has he not?
Speaker 13: I apologize, my dear Dmitri. I keep forgetting that you're a young country and your attention span is limited.
Speaker 5: Tell me, Raymond, have you ever killed anyone?
Speaker 1: No, ma'am, not even in combat? In combat, yes, ma'am, I think so.
Speaker 15: Of course you have.
Speaker 7: Raymond.
Speaker 15: Raymond has been a crackshot since childhood.
Speaker 13: Marvelous outlet for his aggressions.
Speaker 14: May I have the bay of it?
Speaker 10: Please, not with the knife, with the hands, with the hands here.
Speaker 15: I have him use this ah dah dah, Raymond, whom do you dislike? The least in your group here today?
Speaker 1: The least? That's right? Well, I guess Captain marcammand you notice.
Speaker 13: How he is always drawn to authority.
Speaker 7: That won't do, Raymond.
Speaker 14: We need the captain to get you your medal.
Speaker 1: Who melts, well, I guess, said MOOLI ma'am ah. That's better.
Speaker 15: Now, then Raymond, take this scar and strangle at to death.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am excuse all right, hey, such cut it up?
Speaker 15: Quiet dead please, Now you just sit there quietly cooperate.
Speaker 12: I guess, ma'am major do your knowledge.
Speaker 7: Let me see if I can bring up this. This is good. I don't want you to get a strike for like ripping off.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, maam, over and over again. The man.
Speaker 7: What's the yeah?
Speaker 3: They man?
Speaker 7: They're man because in their minds they think that young Low, doctor Yen Low, is a woman, so they keep calling ma'am that's under their zapp.
Speaker 6: It's so funny the parallels between that and the screen memories when it comes to alien abductees' is like they're seeing the whole world is one thing, and then once they kind of see behind it, it's like everything that they're being presented as this sort of screen memory is just false. It's just to make them at ease so that they're not freaking out it being in whatever environment that they're they're actually in.
Speaker 7: Right, Oh, it's not working. I don't know why that's not showing up.
Speaker 2: It's all right, we're trying to pull up, trying to pull this video. Oh there it is, my bad.
Speaker 16: How was Manson in prison? Didn't you? What was that story. He tells us howe jail.
Speaker 3: In the county jail. But let me tell Charlie, wasn't the guy that you saw on the TV specials, all right?
Speaker 1: He was a god.
Speaker 3: He was like five foot four, five foot vibe, a little scrawny.
Speaker 7: He was poor, kind of like a bum. Really.
Speaker 3: He he had a he had a uh, a string for a belt. He tied his pats with a string because he could afford a belt, you know. And and everybody we dressed, you know, cool iron our pan and uh and so the some of the prisoners were gonna take advantage of the I'm gonna take advantage of anybody it's small. And uh, we found out that he could hypnotize you. So we we let him sleep in front of our cell to to you know, to make sure that nobody had hurt him. And and uh he got us loaded on weed. And and three of the guys that sell everybody else had like six guys in their cell.
Speaker 7: We only had three because we were special.
Speaker 3: I had two killers with me, so so so uh and then uh and then he got us loaded on weed and guys well get us loaded on heroin. So the three of us tried to get loaded. He got two of us loaded on heroin. One guy just woke up. And afterwards I asked him, how come welcome? He couldn't do him and he said, he asked, did you ever get loaded on heroin? He goes, no, your mind doesn't know how to work. You understand, your mind doesn't know how to react. If I tell you to do something while you're hypnotized and you haven't done it before, or you don't know how to do it, uh, you'll just wake up.
Speaker 7: And that's what kept having.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so you're sadden that he got.
Speaker 17: He got you guys loaded up on heroin a weed, But there was no heroin a weed in the room, right. He was doing this purely through hypnosis.
Speaker 3: People know, when I get loaded on heroin, my eyes, I get red under my eyes and it's like literally, uh the first of blah, you throw up, you dump and I mean uh me and chataways like He's like, we've both got bah. He dumped in the sink. I dumped in the in the toilet and looked like, hey, what do you know what I mean? And boy, everybody was like shocked and and this uh uh uh Johnny Ronnie Cruz, he was like, well, what happened? You know, he never gotten loaded and and uh, boy, I kept I you know, I was sorry when they transfered Charlie out.
Speaker 17: Uh you've basically got unlimited access to anything that you want because he can just keep on hypnotizing you back into it.
Speaker 16: What was he in for? Do you know why he was there?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was nothing, nothing of any you know, because he was a petty thief.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 16: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: You know what, not to speak ill of the dead. But Charlie couldn't have done that any place, anytime but right there. And my friend George Perry knew him in Frisco, knew him in Oakland, Okay. And he was a he was a scrawny little hippie. And the girls that he got, Linda Casseded, all of them were broken, you know. All they were up in Oakland and San Francisco being ripped off by the pimps and and raped by the pimps.
Speaker 7: And and so.
Speaker 3: He came around with a big bus and dram acids let me lead you. So it was kind of like they looked at him like, yeah, he's the messiah.
Speaker 17: You know they were already vulnerable, they were already primed for somebody like him to come in.
Speaker 3: And say they were so broken you and so needed needed somebody to take care of them.
Speaker 17: In the same way that you could have done with a bit of extra heroin owed in prison.
Speaker 16: Thank you very much for tuning in.
Speaker 7: He tells that story multiple times. But see how Charlie could emulate drugs and somebody through hypnotism, and then the same thing's happening is reflected in The Manchurian Candidate where yen Lo is making them smoke yak shit thinking it's cigarettes, that's the power. Charlie knew that stuff. He was a he was an accomplished hypnotist, and he hyzed girls.
Speaker 6: Probably what I think was really interesting is the fact that you can't do something to a person that hasn't felt it before, seen it before. So the idea in this movie the Managarian Candidate, of them taking all these killers and to teach them how to be trained to kill is you know, really obvious. It's eye opening. What they're doing is they're taking people who have the experience to do this stuff, and they're reprogramming there wants and needs based off of what they've seen before.
Speaker 7: Much like what Charlie's technique with the girls was is reflected in The Manchurian Candidate where they use the Queen of Diamonds because of Raymond's attachment to his mother, and Charlie would get them and get quiet and say I'm now your daddy. He would step into the father role. So he would morph into the father role for these girls, and that's why they were so attached to him. And if you look at them after the arrests and stuff like that, they're acting like cult members or people involved in post ednotic involvement. He or somebody he I don't know. He supposedly had a handler. He supposedly had some He was associated, no question with the Processed Church. But I think maybe one of the guys at the hate Ashbury Clinic may have been handling Charlie or influencing him. But he was a he was a high level scientologist, which makes a lot of sense. That's probably where he learned hypnotism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think this down. Is there anything else you wanted to add?
Speaker 7: I could do thirty hours, but I think I've been talking all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well plus.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think this movie should be watched. It's really it's really advanced, and it ties into so many deaths. I mean, I could bring up my Oswald stuff, but I think we covered enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, for sure, for sure. Did anybody have any questions or anything they wanted to add? That was your time?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Hell dis you guess them.
Speaker 6: Well, I was going to say, you don't see very many hypnosis entertainers going onto military bases to do you know, the entertainment for those soldiers. But we can kind of see why that is, you know, I mean, you would have a lot better shot of taking a bunch of soldiers, getting them hypnotized at having them go out into the streets and kill people as opposed to just regular ordinary people who have never seen that kind of combat before. And it brings up the Fort braggshooters, which we really didn't get into the Fort Bragg you know, because I mean Fort Bragg has always been known as the home for special operations and insane killers and drug smuggling. So you've got all the elements right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, no, you're right. I mean this is kind of a core thing I think at time, at the late fifties early sixties, and then it just spread out through the culture, through current events, through assassins, through people getting tampered with. Up until the current date, there's high technology. They can do voice to school, they can do all kinds of pretty crazy stuff, radio stuff. They really what they really the challenge of hypnotism, and even I think Treyho kind of brought it across is certain people can be hypnotized and others can't. So they have to find the right subject. When they found sir answer, and they found a great subject, but not everybody. And there are some people say that you can be turned into a hypnotizable subject. But I'd rather not go into that. Stay away. If you don't trust your doctor, man, do not go to that doctor. And some of these things are still around, Like I was doing research on the experiments at Menlo Park and one of these kind of NGO kind of New Age psychological centers, I don't want to say it, but that was around there in the sixties involved in LSD research and hypnotism still has an office in the park. So, like, you don't know what these people are going to get exposed to. They don't know. They may think they're just going to get counseling like you and Cameron's victims. They're going to just get some like oh, maybe get some pills. And then bringing up the SSRIs is a whole other story, Like you don't know what they're tampering with or what they really know about the SSRIs because you're kind of in a fugue state, and there's definitely a correlation between those drugs and assassins and stuff. Most of those guys are on. They're not antidepressants. It's a misnomer. It's like safe and effective. They really don't make you. It's not like a euphoria puts you into kind of a numb state. It's almost like you're dissociated, so you won't be depressed because you're not feeling anything, you know, So I would stay. I wouldn't even take an SSR, right, you can. You can pay me any money to do.
Speaker 4: That, Okay, all right, well, uh oh real quick. I'll let everybody you know mention this stuff again. Be where we wrap this up, Brook, Let everybody know where they can find yourself in. Remind everybody we're going to be speaking at I think you forgot that at the beginning.
Speaker 5: Awesomely, Oh I did. Thank you and thank you. This was fascinating. I've never seen that interview on Manson and just found that really incredible. You can find me. I'll be speaking at Charlie's Beyond Belief Expo in Fort Myers, Florida on October eighteenth, and the Occult Rejects will also be there. It's going to be a really fun event, so please come out and you can find me on Instagram, at Dark Florida Podcast and wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you so much, Roke, I appreciate it. Thank you, and Headles Giants.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Nick, thank you, William. This has been a great episode. I think more people really need to start digging into the stuff because if ignorance is the number one method of mind control, the only care is knowledge. So we got to get to that point where people can start to understand and identify these triggers which are going on all around them, especially in the electronic world. You know, your your newsfeed might be geared specifically for you, and you have to be able to sort of detach yourself from what you're seeing on your phones, just so that you can have some perspective in your own life. So you can find me on Twitter and Instagram and YouTube. And if you have any occult paranormal stories, send them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read them. And if you include your address, Nick my cost will send you some stickers. So definitely check that out Thursday night Sunday Mornings with me and Ethan on the Trialogues and Ricardo too, So thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, thank you very much, sir and Ethan Indigo. Please let everybody know what's over you.
Speaker 7: Well, that was awesome Headless and the whole.
Speaker 8: What you just said in the whole podcast makes me think of what Buddha said, the mind is the slayer of the real and so sometimes like we fool ourselves, so.
Speaker 7: Can we get fooled by?
Speaker 16: Thanks?
Speaker 8: So stay grounded, right, But yeah, I'm on all the usual social media and easy.
Speaker 7: To find and thanks everyone.
Speaker 2: Thanks William, thank you very much, Jan and Tyrone s.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 9: That was actually awesome. I'm gonna go watch that movie now because I was getting into it, but I know what the covey right, we couldn't watch it. Also, I'm actually gonna go back and watch that tonight as go back and see what stuff I can find and research and stuff like that. So I do appreciate that everything that you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com. Go grab your copy of my book Journey through the Origins of History and bestseller on Amazon, Sally grab it.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, Nick, of course, of course.
Speaker 4: And William let everybody know again one more time, what's Nick?
Speaker 7: Thanks again for having me on. Really appreciate it. Glad to be with you and your audience and your fellow hosts. And William Ramsey investigates you can find at Spotify, spreaker of interviews and thanks of this new court case. I recommend people who are interested in mind control they listen to it because I read the whole court case. It's Tanny versus McGill University and the Victoria Hospital, very important as a historical record, so people check that out. This is the real stuff. It's not kind of speculation or anything like that. And then I have five books and I have five documentaries on my Patreon too, and great to be with you, thanks so much, Really appreciate.
Speaker 4: It, of course, no, thank you man. Thank you, appreciate it. I always love having you on. You always bring great signes and stuff. Thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. I appreciate everybody being here. And that is the end of another recul rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later