Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 2: What is Oh, guys, how is there every word? If you guys are realizing that we are also now on rumble, we are on Ramble today, humble. Yeah. I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 3: Kay, m hm.
Speaker 2: Kah yu, but what is how is everyone? What's up? Sir?
Speaker 4: Bap?
Speaker 2: What's up? Brother? Yeah? But I hope everybody is staying safe today. Let me go to the YouTube.
Speaker 5: Kay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I hope everyone is staying save today. I hope everyone is doing okay, how's everybody feeling? Yeah, I just want to say to anybody that is watching, hit the light button, guys, hit the light button, you know. And also in the description, by the way, in the description of this video in the stream, there is a of this stream as much Dumashan links. Yeah. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe today. Yeah, jeeze move.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, but no, Hey, the chad says hello people, someone in the chad that said tell your niece, Jake, tell your niece. We said hello, Sorry, she's been she's been having Thursdays, she's been having a good day. We just had to go with Yeah, I didn't want to like bother her right now, she's been dealing with things, you know.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you guys noticed, I am done with Bobby Nick. I wish him well in his future endeaverse. Yeah, actually, if you guys want to. By the way, if anybody that does wanna check that out movie, you see, I'm the best in the world, you see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, h yo, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: I'm nervouing brain.
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, if you guys don't know who unovern Brain is, he's the one that made the justin I don't know if anurbing brain is the guy that made the she he's the guy. Sorry, I'm gonna try out before I say something stupid. Un Overn Brain is the guy that made my new logo, y'all. And by the way, I did put it in the merch shop Unnerving Brain under By the way, guys, if you don't know unnerving Brain, it's uh hold on, let me put a link for you guys. They were nice enough, sorry, they were nice enough to send over some murder a custom merch you guys want to go over there and check them out. There a clothing brand, you know, And by the way, if you one day, if you do creator codes, I would love dude. I'm I'm supporting you brother. You you actually you reached out to me about it. I didn't reach out to you about it, you know. And the thing is that I loved my shirt and I loved and by the way, I did put so on the Fourth Wall Shop. I did put the new design you did for me. You were nice enough to do something for us, and you know that's that's pretty cool that you actually did something that you and you won't even tell me what it did, what what it was. Until I got it, I had a bad fit. I was having a what's what's up? Texas Spy historian? Welcome? Thank you? All right?
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I just want to say this the last so the last couple of days, last Friday, they came and they put our mailbox up back up. If anybody that does want to go support the Fourth Wall Shop, I'm gonna show you which one. By the way, I made so I made let me uh so I made it into a yeah, what's up, Terry.
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 2: What's up? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: If anybody that does want to support the annal I do appreciate people. Yeah, we had a we're having one of those days where people some people want to f a fo Yeah. I think. By the way, I just want to say that I do appreciate people coming by the stream to show support. Yeah. Yeah, I appreciate people that come to the Strange too. By the way, I deleted these string earlier with Bobby on it because I might have went a little crazy mike. Yeah. Yeah. I hope anybody that watches the stream. Yeah, but I want to say thank you guys very much for coming by supporting the channel, supporting me, supporting what I do, because it's I'm gonna people right now. We're on the road to three k. Mhm h. We are on the road to three k. We're on the road to three k, y'all. If anybody that does want to share the stream, share it. We do need to get your we do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We're on the road. It's a three k.
Speaker 5: H two.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I hope everybody that by the way, anybody that does wanna yeah, m.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if anybody that does want to support the channel, uh, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody that's is so doing okay today. I want to say thank you, guys very much to the people that have supported this channel, not just financially. Mh day. If you want to come up, Linco's in the Lincolns in the uh is Lincolns in the group cat? Yeah, h Lincoln is in the group cat in the Twitter chat. Yeah. But b.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Dude about I hope that everybody is watching this is learning. I just want to also say that people are gonna say, oh, he's.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: H By the way, I want to tell some people, guys, my friend Paulper who has been a.
Speaker 9: Hold not I'm trying to find him, my friend Paulper. Someone's here in it. Hold on, that's TJ. Hold on, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: TJ?
Speaker 4: Not that much?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 6: What you're doing?
Speaker 2: I meet the wrong button? Sorry hear me? I can hear you? Brother? What's up? All right?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Nothing much, nothing much, just chilling, chilling. Bobby Nick has decided the f A f O. Bobby Nick, you know what f A f O is? Right? Hold on? Can you hear me? I lost you ship. But by the way, if anyone that wants to, by the way, my friend did a video today, did the stream of him playing Indias Pennsylvania?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is your favorite food? Yeah? My friend did a did a.
Speaker 6: Day uh.
Speaker 2: A stream where he played Castlevania. Yeah, hm mhm h u. The problem is I'm gonna have to hold on because I am not on I'm not on my tablet.
Speaker 4: So fuck.
Speaker 2: Give me one minute. H give me one minute. Mh okay, yeah, give me one minute. H hmmm mmm give me one minute. I after like I have to do some stuff to do a new dancing. Give me one minute.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: No, mhm you yeah, But what is guys? How is did you? Did you rumble? Did you rumble? Did you rule? Stroking Nick? Hold on? Stroking Nick just came in with one dollar, Thank you very much, stroking it for the one dollar. Make them halla. I'm just testing this, guys because I got a free thing of pro and I'm thinking about using restream instead of I'm thinking about next paycheck getting on the next pay to get in the uh restream instead of uh yeah, it's good by the way it does show. It doesn't show. Yeah it doesn't it shows, but it shows on my h end. Thank you stroking it, guys. That means we're nineteen dollars to the goal. Guys, what's up? What's up? And essential a lady brother who.
Speaker 1: Want come up?
Speaker 2: Kahy m hm m yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anybody that does want to come up, we're streaming into four platforms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see who's in the background waiting. Yeah, but you know what, it's it. It's so funny that. By the way, if anybody that does want to support charities, I do have a it's instead of giving rumble money. Yeah, and I pressed I hit somebody accident. Sorry about that. It was good. I uh Bobby nick f a f O. He fucked around. He found out someone's here. It's Isaac Newton. Oh, hold on, I know this is it's Joe. Hey. Now what's so? Is it needed?
Speaker 8: Hey, that's what it said on the thing where it said to put your name and said example Isaac Newton, and then it said he said something else like head out essay, So say, made me think of Santa, So I put head of the North Pole. So currently, as of right now, I'm Isaac Newton. I'm the leader of the North Pole. So get excited.
Speaker 2: Here's TJ. What's up, TJ, TJ.
Speaker 4: Smell your fingers TJ.
Speaker 2: TJ TJ.
Speaker 4: My he'll be back. It'll be working when he gets back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But dude, Bobby, Bobby Nick f a f O. Okay, he sucked around and found out so happened, decided to he decided to add like a moron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was he really sink or no?
Speaker 2: Dude, the guy. The guy tries to add like he's all high and mighty until we need him.
Speaker 4: He needs to me. He's not ship. He ain't ship.
Speaker 8: He can stream all fucking day if he wants to, but he ain't doing nothing that moves the needle. Because I don't hear nobody talking about him. I could read, I could talk to a thousand people and say, have you ever heard of Bobby Nick?
Speaker 4: You know what they'd say, No, who who Bobby? No?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 4: I've never never heard of that guy ever in my life.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, it's like, here's the thing. You got so many of these people out there that that you know, they do a stream, and they they think that because they got money, they got friends and stuff. But the thing is the true thing is who who who? In the Dabble verse had Holy Joe the supermark.
Speaker 4: Nobody unless you're in the dabble verse.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, are you still getting evicted?
Speaker 4: Yea for now.
Speaker 8: But I mean I got a there's no way in hell that's gonna happen because I got a good uh, I got all things working in my favor. Yeah, yeah, So I don't got to worry about that. I got really smart people that have blessed me with their help in the situation. And the only place they can evict me to is another place and of the establishment. But they can't set me out on the street. So I'm not worried about nothing. I went either way.
Speaker 2: Is Maria helping you? Is Maria helping you?
Speaker 8: She's They helped me with something just so incredible. They made it so that I could see the documentary, Bubba's documentary. I had no way to see Bubba's documentary at all. There's no way in hell nobody was gonna help me see it, nobody from the BRN and nobody from the Bove Army. So her husband and her stepped up and they're like, you're watching it, No, you're gonna see it. I'm like, there's no way I can even see it. Like, I can't go on Amazon Prime. I'm not gonna sign up for Apple TV, paid nine to ninety five a month, and then go and pay for the documentary on top of that, like, no, that's not happening. A way for it to come out on Google Play, which when it did, it came out cheaper than we expected.
Speaker 4: We thought it was gonna be twenty bucks.
Speaker 8: It was twelve ninety nine for low quality and fourteen ninety nine for high quality video.
Speaker 4: So that was dope.
Speaker 8: That was good AF So I got to see it on the day it came out, which is fabulous.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to people that don't don't. I'm not telling anybody to do anything. This is just if anybody that does want to support the stream, you guys can. But you guys are supporting the stream by watching the stream.
Speaker 8: And I picture when you say about supporting the stream, I picture I saw standing around peeing into something and other people come in and they add their.
Speaker 4: Urine as well.
Speaker 8: So now we're all supporting one stream into like a canned jar or something like a like a coffee can, a big coffee can. Yeah, if you want to support the stream, come on over and we'll all put together.
Speaker 4: That'd be fun.
Speaker 8: A lot of question I got an important question before I forget.
Speaker 2: Do you know ship you know on twitch?
Speaker 4: Do you know buzzer Bob?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hot?
Speaker 8: What do you know about him?
Speaker 2: Uh? He's a truck he's a former truck driver, and a lot of people are imitating you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, did you know he's dead? What? Yeah, he died in November of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: His legs blew up like my legs when I when I was gonna die.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait a minute, So there's a fake buzzum.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's all fake buzzer bobs. Every single one of them is fakeing. I made him.
Speaker 8: I threw a dirty towel and it landed behind the TV. Is behind the TV? You better hear it from the other side. I think this is dirty. And I got two urinals that I would like to dump. I could pass it to you.
Speaker 2: You said that you told me the other day that he's still loved.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I got I found out the truth, and the truth is I got and a solid report from the truth that says that he's not. He hasn't been alive for quite a while. So there's so many fake accounts, but none.
Speaker 2: Of them are him.
Speaker 8: Yah, But I got super triple double confirmation today.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, what's up?
Speaker 8: So you got you got the breaking news here. Nobody knows that. Nobody's talking about it. Tampa Teri is acting like he's still alive. Tampa Terry is trying to get donations for Buzzer Bob when Buzzer Bob isn't even still alive.
Speaker 2: Tempertary is even doing trucks streams now. Oh oh, by the way, uh uh rawls atn hour early today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready for it. Forty minutes founddowns on.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to tell you that that because I heard this is the first time. So this is the first time that I've streamed on restream with Rogan.
Speaker 4: The switch before you go, can you just sit the switch so the fans not on? Fans lout?
Speaker 8: He turned it off already, No, the switch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right. I was wondering why I wasn't so loud anymore. You did a great job.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, Now it's just me and you. I think we're alone now. It doesn't seem to be.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask this. So it's the truth, So is it? You know, here's the thing, it's now like people, Uh, all right, thank you sorry, I heard myself. Oh no, I heard. No, I heard because I had you, had you. I was going to the channel to the library direct.
Speaker 8: Oh livey, direct to my YouTube you live right? No, I just went live yeah, five minutes.
Speaker 4: Ago to watch.
Speaker 8: High Buck Bolt Ray said Hi number Onecito.
Speaker 4: That's what the killer one through three says. That means I'm poor, small and poor.
Speaker 8: Not just poor, but I'm small and POORO El Dredges here. El Gredge actually came out and visited me. He we got eighty dollars plus worth of free food from TGI Fridays, and then he came out here and watched the first When Worlds Collide when WWF took over Triple A, and they did a little Saturday afternoon show at three o'clock. So we ate good. We enjoyed ourselves. And he hasn't been back since. Stinks in here, that's why, because I'm the ship yeap where TJ go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can get he could. He wants me to call him after the fat because he couldn't get it to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was blessed enough to get in here. I wasn't sure if it was going to happen for me or not. But Isaac Newton can figure out anything. Leo Joe not so much.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, you know what, let me Bobby Nate pissed me off today.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: He these guys an idiot.
Speaker 8: I could tell you from the first time I met him, he was great. He was demure, he was cool, he was proper, and he was nice. Now all of a sudden, he's smelling himself and he's got a big head on him because he thinks he's the ship because he plays music, and he fucking has a bunch of retards to talk to, Like, where's the fun of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He also he's also Oh, by the way, on his show today he got Wendy to say the N word nice. That's quality on YouTube and get and guess who Wendy was calling that too.
Speaker 8: I have no idea, honestly, no, no way, dude, whoa.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna be an actual and I didn't think it would be you damn dog. That's really dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we're sending them over to l Lunatic Bow. But I was just testing this because I wanted to do a stream where I could be like, I feel like they so when I get money again, I'm gonna get the paid version of I'm gonna you know, tell me, I'm gonna get the paid version of this.
Speaker 8: Well, what's it gonna do for you? How much is gonna cost? Twenty five a month? Nineteen nice plus tax or anything? Just nineteen out of the door. No, no, no, no, nineteen nineteen on the door.
Speaker 4: That's still.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I want to say that I got some stickers. My friend has sending me some stickers.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, Jakes Hudson stickers. Did he make Jake Hudson stickers for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like the ones you send me pictures of.
Speaker 2: I like them, those the ones I I I put those up on my tea public page.
Speaker 4: I like them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So those guys over there are assholes too, Yes, yes, TJ. Those boys over there at no filter and all that decides to They decided to fuck run and find out. But they also say I have no friends.
Speaker 4: See because last time I heard, you were hosting for Bobby because he was sick on that no filter.
Speaker 2: No no, no, he wasn't sick. He was depressed. Oh okay, he wouldn't do shows. And then and then he does my show today and acts like a total jackass.
Speaker 4: How so you give me a detail to the point.
Speaker 2: To the point where we got into a screaming match and I had to delete the episode. It's it's something that I he f a f O and you know, you know, if TJ was there, if you were there, if ED was there, I would you guys had my back.
Speaker 4: You didn't send me a link, I dude.
Speaker 2: I did send people links, but I thought I thought you were a vision.
Speaker 4: I was. I'm always busy, super busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you've been you hey, Joe, you would have you would have told this guy all if I was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when you argue.
Speaker 4: With an idiot, nobody could tell the difference. So there's no use. You're not going to change his mind.
Speaker 2: By the way, hercore country isn't will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Nice McMahon's jugs.
Speaker 8: Are being inducted into the w W just her jugs though nothing else. They're gonna actually remove her plastic jugs put him in the Hall of Fame. Dude, she's still looking pretty good.
Speaker 4: Man. Hunter hit the hit the nail on the head with that one. If you can't like, what better way to run the.
Speaker 8: Company than bang the boss's daughter, and that when the boss is done, you step up. Now you're in charge of everything, and you have the boss's daughter and she's hot. Like he figured that plan out real good. That'd be like if I marry Joel Ostein's daughter, who's super hot, I'd have endless money. I just put me in a room in the mansion. Put me on stage on Sundays. I'll sing the worship music. I'll lead the worship team from my situation. Put me on a gurney, propped me up. They already did it with one little guy. He was born.
Speaker 4: They didn't think he was gonna live.
Speaker 8: But he's so small, but he now he's like thirty, but he's little like this, and he's in a wheelchair and he rolled himself. He will eat electrically, put himself out there, and he led a worship song at church just to prove that, Hey, if I could do it, you can do it, you know. So if they're willing to let him out there, out there, I'll eat a worship song. I'll tear the place up. It'll be dope. I need to know more about this Bobby next situation, Like what's set it off?
Speaker 4: What's what started it.
Speaker 2: It was it was some bullshit and it was it was something that I really don't want to get into because it's a waste of time and a waste of money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree, it is a waste. It's a total waste to even talk about it after it's done. Because it's done. You can't go back and change it. All I could do is move forward, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what? It's also the people that that, by the way, I did put a tweet out saying see them Punk and AJ, see them Punk and AJA versus Matt Carodona and Chelsea Green.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's beautiful. That's a beautiful match.
Speaker 2: It's a dream match. I want to see.
Speaker 10: You're not a kidding, Yeah, I'm just reading my chat. Jackson's in the house.
Speaker 8: It's funny when these marks come in the chat, they go remember me. They say that every time they come back, and I tell Jackson like, I'm never gonna forget you for the because of the way you spell your name. But he always comes back and goes remember me, Like, do you ever got any remember me's in your chat?
Speaker 4: Like people that come back.
Speaker 8: And remember me like los, I'm brilliant. I remember every single person, Like, there's not any name I see. I remember that what we talked about the time before when I saw them.
Speaker 4: But are they something? You don't have to ask.
Speaker 8: Jackson, I'm gonna remember you, Okay, don't remember him.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Jackson.
Speaker 8: Jake Jackson was the next That's why I remember Jackson.
Speaker 2: By the way, Uh sorry, by the way, Jackson was the So Jackson James was a Garrett Bishall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck him, you know, I like.
Speaker 8: I like when I was in Montreal on February twenty third and two thousand and three, for it was the Hogan Rock too, and they had that referee Sylvan Grandier, and nobody knew there was the lights were gonna go out. It was gonna be a huge work and then the referee was gonna screw over Hogan and man, that was intense. I stayed out there. I stayed out there there. There was a blizzard. I stayed in the car because I just wanted to didn't want to pay for hotel. And when I woke up in the morning, the snow was over the door, so I couldn't even open the door to the car. I had to put the window down, push the snow out and then dig from outside the window to get the snow away to get to be open the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, I think you need You might want to get go, get ready for the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm already ready, already.
Speaker 8: That's the thing. That's the good news. If you stay ready, you don't got to get ready, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, someone named Jake Hudson just said hi to your chat.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I didn't see.
Speaker 8: Him, honestly, don't there he is Jake Hudson. A Jake Hudson is awesome. I gotta get me you know what I wanted. And everybody thinks it's a bad idea. A shirt that looks like overalls. I think that would be dope with the Jake Hudson logo right in the middle. It's a shirt, but it looks like overalls. It looks like you know what I'm saying. You got the idea, right. It's just a T shirt. It's not real overalls, but it looks like overalls because the overalls is the print on the shirt, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like the shirts they make. So I want to ask this, do you believe Do you believe in?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: I love magic, especially Chris Angel better than anything in the world. I've never had such a feeling than when I watched Chris Angel live.
Speaker 2: All right, I hey, hey, hey, hey, I'm gonna end. Brother, I'll talk to you. We'll talk to you later.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'm gonna end actually right now. So I got a run. But it was really nice talk to you. Maybe next time we'll have an even better conversation. Get excited about that.