Speaker 1: Time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge listeners to your corners. Well, we'll see if Scotty knows. Bird Man, good morning, good morning, you all rested up.
Speaker 2: And ready to do this? Yep, I'm ready. Hey, but before do that, Happy Veterans Day everybody there. Special shout out to both my parents air Force veteran.
Speaker 1: Oh night, both parents, both parents.
Speaker 2: So cool. Did you go into the family business or no?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of times when people we talk about them going into the service, it's like, oh, yeah, well my whole family did so. All right, Birdman, the best of luck to you. This guy says, I have the juice. I have the juice.
Speaker 2: Hi, Adam, all right, good morning, Ryan, good morning. You got the juice to get this done. Man, I'm gonna kick it and take names.
Speaker 1: Well, but I would also like to say Happy Veterans Day to my dad and.
Speaker 2: Both of his brothers. That's awesome. Yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, Adam, you've never played before, right, Nope, tried played in the car every day. I've been listening twenty years. Twenty years. Look, thank you for all those years, Adam.
Speaker 1: I I can't imagine how you couldn't get through and all that time.
Speaker 2: But okay, you make it. You're gonna make it. Ron you're here, dude, you're here. I'm shocked the world.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers. Here's the price today?
Speaker 2: Better than Ezra at the House of Blues. We got a pair of tickets to that.
Speaker 1: Ah, my old friend's better than Ezra from the New Orleans Days. Well, guys, nothing's changed. Scott, he knows how to do this. He's a two time Hall of Famer. He's two questions away from going back into the Hall. We got Adam here, he says, he's going to shock the world. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. It's Monday. Strap yourselves in here we go. What pop trio sings?
Speaker 2: Hmm bop, Adam.
Speaker 1: Scott, Scott the bird Man Hanson Hanson is the correct answer. Boy, You guys both really thought that one through. There was a lot of there's a lot of time, Adam, you were really thinking that one through.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, a little bit of time.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Adam's clearly awake. But both of you very Monday, very slow. Scott got through first. Scott's one question away from going back into the Hall of Fame. Adam needs this.
Speaker 2: What bird is consumed Thanksgiving dinner? Adam Scott? Scott Scott Turkey. Adam was louder. I put out a marl. I can go back and listening to in an hour. Here's what els an apology.
Speaker 1: Let's enjoy the song for a second.
Speaker 2: All right, Adam, Yep.
Speaker 1: I'm not man, I'm not man. I just want to explain something. You were louder, for sure. Scott got through first. I've heard rumors of a delay for about twenty years here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably on the phone. It was probably about a half second behind me on my phone, but I heard you. What good game, Madam? All right, Scott, well, good job getting in the hall than all right, Adam. We got to say goodbye to you, bird man. Third time is the charm.
Speaker 1: You're in the Tournament of Champions, got it?
Speaker 2: Hall of Famer is making a run for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been a run Hall of Famers like I wouldn't even it seems somebody like tipping him the questions or something. I don't know if I but trust.
Speaker 2: The show it seems like a lot of Hall of Famers all of a sudden. All right, you want one more? I mean, Scott, did we help you in any way outside of the show. We didn't talk, right, I feel like a magician. Have we ever met before? You bring him up on stage? It's like, do we know each other? I don't know you? Right?
Speaker 1: All right, dude, Hey, great job getting back into the Hall of Fame. He's a three time Hall of Famer. Now, Birdman, you're in the tournament?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, sounds great.