Speaker 1: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 2: The glow burns my eyes.
Speaker 3: Another cliff, another.
Speaker 1: Way of life.
Speaker 3: They take one lines, twisted out of shape, turned and fleeting though into eternal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they're like they know me from today.
Speaker 2: I was bombed.
Speaker 3: They never made me, never shared my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 1: Nobody's there. I'm tired of these trash.
Speaker 3: Fire running my name through a graduated because I said something.
Speaker 2: They didn't like. They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 3: They only know my own line presents, features, ain't post, no human less and so please please.
Speaker 4: Leave me alone, Leave me alone. I takes for clicks I reached for on the air that I breathed.
Speaker 1: Served the cold and rock.
Speaker 3: That was a stranger screaming cancels and moses.
Speaker 1: I heard alone, but then heard my voice crack.
Speaker 2: When I'm tired, I think that reds from me.
Speaker 1: I'm never why.
Speaker 5: I'm tired, trashfied you because I said they don't know me.
Speaker 4: You're real, they don't know president shout out one screen, no radio residents.
Speaker 1: So please please please please give.
Speaker 2: Me, leave me alone, give me alone. Yeah this I just want to I a.
Speaker 1: Type of.
Speaker 2: What is up, guys, how is everyone doing on this Friday the thirties? I fuck a're goun to find out. On the thirteenth grade, I realized that this morning it's gonna be Friday, the thirteenth. Friday the thirteenth is usually the day that is a I just want to say I have a bit I'm trying. So I am working on getting a big celebrity. I'm not gonna say who it is yet because I don't want to lose the person. I don't wanna. I don't want to. I my er might not be had than a big celebrity in I'm working on it right now, on a big celebrity from Minnesota. And no before Jacob said, but so no Minnesota, Minnesota radio and and number one, I know it's not Aaron Michael m Holt come man having issues with this damn thing. Yuh, And no it's not. It's I might be getting Tom Bernard on my show. I'm working on getting Tom Bernard. I'm working on it. And here's the thing. I'm working on getting Tom Bernard on my show. Tom Bernard on my show too. We'll talk real talk. No, not Jessee. The body of Entorah. Not why would I have jet Jacob, are you doing a show right now? Because I'm sending you a link? I know, I know you're not busy. I know you're I know you don't do a lot of hush sh yeah. I'm working on like getting some people on the show, you know, making this into a true podcast and not here's the thing you yeah, leave me alone, We'll talk guys. How is everybody doing today? Jacob can time out of the ghost. Here's the thing. Peste and I are not friends. Peste and I are not friends, you know because anytime that peshe want here's the thing, but he he uses he just uses me to get in the shows I hate. And you know, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I go over there to revel the other day and I get told no, no, no longer welcome there. Just what I would rather dear, I would rather Who is it's Jacob?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake?
Speaker 7: That's going on? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: How how are you doing today? Ladies and gentlemen? A guy who got the interview the former first lady of w W E chick it Waters.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 2: I can hear you? What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, not a lot, man. I just.
Speaker 2: Gave you an enterance.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I said, you're the first the first person too. You were one of the people got to interview the first lady of the former first lady of w w E.
Speaker 8: I didn't get an interview. They didn't answer any questions. And I also I also got to see the Black Widow, but with.
Speaker 2: A Erica Erica Kirk. Yep, that's actually cool. You got to meet and see some of these people. But so I want to say number.
Speaker 7: One had prob Linda's blasting surgeon did not do a good job.
Speaker 2: Because I think Linda got a lot of work done. No, U, No, Linda is the first I said, former first flight. You thee because Linda was was run in the company where Vince was was behind the scenes. You didn't need to see Linda back. Linda was bad stays run in the show, but Vince was the face of the company in the.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I'm talking about all the facelifts and uh yeah, she got done on her.
Speaker 7: It looks like she's wearing a.
Speaker 2: Mask talking about it. How are you feeling today? Seahawks won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Uh, I watched both of the halftime shows.
Speaker 2: What was better Bad Buddy or Kid or Robert Ritchie.
Speaker 7: I like Kid Rocks. I liked that show more.
Speaker 8: There was more songs that I knew on that one, but it doesn't But you know what I mean, Like if if you're into Bad Bunny, it could have been a better concert to watch that.
Speaker 7: I didn't like that the Kid Rock one.
Speaker 8: It was like, uh, hey, we recorded or so well they had like a like a soundtrack or something playing because they the timing was off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want to also say that that I think that people who by the way, uh, I have someone I don't want to I don't know who it is. Yesterday dropped fifteen dollars in the body of coffee, thank you so much. I don't I don't want to say who it is yet because I don't.
Speaker 1: Know who it was.
Speaker 7: Oh it Sometimes it's better. Sometimes it's better to have a secret admirer or.
Speaker 2: See or be secret about something like that because we I don't want to like have this. I don't want to blast out the information because if it's but do you think that so? Talking about like one of the things dude, Maven Hoffman did a video about Ted dibiosse about the debios.
Speaker 7: Mayven, the guy that won the Tough Enough a million are tough enough? Yeah, they said, they still let him talk.
Speaker 2: He has his own YouTube channel. He has his own YouTube channel. Evan has his own YouTube channel. There just men tell uh Stevie Richards while people are front podcast. I guess who help me run the podcast? No, Conrad Thompson for player's son in law.
Speaker 7: Never met him.
Speaker 2: Conor Thompson has more belts than than uh.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 7: A few belts, but I only use them to hold up my pants.
Speaker 2: Hey, so I want to tell you this. I just watched seasons three, episode one, and both won their treasures. The w c W episodes they had a bunch of w c W included Scot Hall. Here's the thing. Hogan was on it. Hogan passed. You know, Hogan's not here anymore. A lot of people from their shows passed away. Nipato passed away.
Speaker 8: Let me show you something that I got since Holgan passed away. Second camera for a second, give me a minute. You can talk to the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's so, guys, how's everyone doing? I hope everybody. Here's the thing I started people, I started putting people's ads in the in the description so people can uh check out the channels. Did you like the video on Maji Cake?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I appreciate you tagging me in there.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to make a video to say, you know, you know, I don't show.
Speaker 8: My I was thinking the other day, I'm like, he hasn't given me one of those shout out videos. And I've known him for like five years, and then all of a sudden he comes out trying to get the TV off the screen.
Speaker 2: You hear something funny. Guess what was? Aaron Amphold is doing the same ship you're doing that with the ice.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, is it working for him? I don't even know your color. Your color kind of matches my hoodie, I like.
Speaker 1: So. Uh.
Speaker 7: Hulkogan is a partner with the Real American Beer Company.
Speaker 2: A partner.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, he passed away, but he's still the.
Speaker 2: He they he's getting sued for the he's getting sued for it. I'm seeing that that that his his estates getting is bad business deal of beer. Okay, well allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 8: Well, uh, he was supposedly the coal the co owner of it, and they had all of his images on the cans and they stopped putting his image on the cans. So I bought a four pack of the last ones with his image on him, and I've got I've got four of them. I get that they were selling him for five dollars. They're they're super cheap. But uh, I'm gonna hold on to these for a few years and see if they don't get some value, especially if he's getting sued, that's even better.
Speaker 2: Hey, uh so, let me ask this question, what do you think about like now? Like you know, a lot of channels are are doing good. So Rumbull has started.
Speaker 7: Short like like platforms we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Rumbull has started shorts. That's a nice picture. That's a nice picture, thank you. So what do you think about like the now? Like everybody, you know, there's a lot of other platforms that people can go and watch the shows. You don't have to watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 7: I think the the reason that people are changing to short form content or short form content is because that's what people's attention spans are actually asking for.
Speaker 2: Does anybody remember quibi? Does anybody remember that that that.
Speaker 7: That uh they like wait be yeah, yeah, you can send somebody at quiby.
Speaker 2: No Quibi was that it was short form cont It was supposed to be a short form content thing that was supposed to be twenty It only lasted for six months, and then it's God.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can send somebody. You can send somebody.
Speaker 8: Quibi's it was. It was similar to Snapchat. But but what I was going to say is I think it kind of started with vines and then children.
Speaker 5: In general about vine God.
Speaker 7: But that's where that's where I think it started.
Speaker 2: But guess what. You know what I said that guess who started on bud You guess who's now a uh yeah, don't get me started on Jacob and Logan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your favorite your favorite martial artists, uh losers? You know, come on, they they laid the groundwork for this platform that you now use.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 7: They laid the platform for this I mean they laid the groundwork for this platform you know you use.
Speaker 2: Does the suicide Sports video mean think twenty eighteen the suicide Sports video.
Speaker 7: Not anymore than the crypto schemes and every other way he screwed over his fans.
Speaker 2: Jacob. I don't have a problem with Jake Paul. I love Jake Paul. It's just Logan.
Speaker 7: Logan Paul is one of the best wresolutions in the WWE. I'm pretty sure Rick Flair gave him the nod and he saved he saved hering mysterios life.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. What about all the problem? What about the what about the lunch lunch Ley incident?
Speaker 1: What do you do? What did he do?
Speaker 7: What did he do do to the lunch lady?
Speaker 2: Don't luntually that that lunchible thing that he tried to promote, lutible, the lunchible knockhol.
Speaker 7: I feel like Prime kind of cancels that out right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about what about us talking about mister bast what about fistibals?
Speaker 8: I mean I never really got into any of those, like, yeah seemed meals because of somebody famous, you know, I would just just make myself something.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I've been watching the new season. Uh, I was watching the show U K Gladiators. Hello, thought you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm still here. I thought you were gonna tell me about you Kadiators.
Speaker 2: After you said that, yeah, sorry, can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, That's why I responded to you.
Speaker 2: All Right, I've been I was watching So what about So what about.
Speaker 7: The UK Gladiators.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just watching old episodes because that they're coming back. Well and this time zone I t V, it's gonna be on uh uh, it's gonna be on the B B s A. You know what the BBC is.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, Hello of their comedies better, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hanky Towers is better.
Speaker 7: I like BBC.
Speaker 2: You know it's no, BBC doesn't stand for b black cock.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, A lot of people are gonna make that joke when I say BBC.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love good, I love good BBC.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, I did a video for uh for Latania and Adria.
Speaker 7: I mean I think you'll get more more grief for that. But then talking about the BBC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is Latania with the one that supposed is one of them supposed to be one. Uh damn it, that is one of them supposed to be the one uh one ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Granny's gonna put his Wiener inside of Latania and uh he's gonna pump and up apparently not finish. So I have I have a five hundred dollars side bet that Latania is gonna clamp down when he's inside and he's not gonna be able to get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just sent her a link to watch the show.
Speaker 1: Tana.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, Andrea shall reef up to Rahim.
Speaker 2: I beg your pardon.
Speaker 1: You're me.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, what's up nurbing Brain? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: Urban Brain?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: What's up? Durban Jacober is still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't feel like the time.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've been promoted something. So to the people that want to buy Jakes Hudson merch Unurban Brain actually has myr me merch on this on this shop.
Speaker 7: Uh ain't gonna show us.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's the website right there.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 7: What did they got? Is it just T shirts or what?
Speaker 2: T just one T shirt with my logo on it. I'm sending it to you right now. There you go.
Speaker 7: Here's here's dying Chris. You need to need to buy me as.
Speaker 2: Your murder Okay. And also the thing is, uh I get the Uh. He was nice enough to give me the full profit of the shirt. You hear what I said? Hello? Did I lose you mother five?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hm cahere as I sent it to you. Yeah, why doesn't people tell me that I had my.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey another brain? If you want to come up brother, unnerve him brain, unnerve ent brain brain go away, come get another day. No, that's that's rain. Brain brain go Jake, that's rain, not brain. Mhm. Yeah, I'm gonna appreciate. By the way. By the way, if anybody that does want to support the channel, mh. I just wanted to come on and do a stream tonight. I don't know how long I'm gonna be Love.
Speaker 1: Believes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kay, Hey, what's up? Sick? You want to come up there?
Speaker 5: Yeah you might be by.
Speaker 2: All right, said wait on Jacob to gainst. Jacob had a problem. By the way, if.
Speaker 9: Anybody that does want to like, yeah, yeah, If anybody that does wanna chap the show, yea.
Speaker 2: Actually I bought some of those, but I bought some.
Speaker 1: I bought.
Speaker 2: I bought a bunch of so you could buy them. Is now on Amazon for a box. A box of them I paid for and yeah, let's see shoer uh let me go. Oh del body yeah, h doo dooo doo do do someone's here. It's how you doing, sir.
Speaker 1: Mister ja Udson of the Arisen, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Welcome ladies and gentlemen from the Great Sir drinks a lot six ten? All right, call whom shade? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. Oh what I hear.
Speaker 1: Something I need to turn down? But I didn't realize was that.
Speaker 2: Damn well your CB radio?
Speaker 1: No, it's a voiceover military pa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh hey remember brain. I'll just here's the thing. If you can, Yeah, if you can. I love I love chips and stuff, but I gotta dude. Did I tell you that I went to the doctor the other week and they they did, they get some blood work. They said that I'm gonna have a high cholesterol. Really, they want me to diet. They want me to diet.
Speaker 1: Do you weighed like ninety pounds?
Speaker 2: I weigh two hundred forty five. What I weigh two hundred forty five pounds? I weighed the other day. You're you're you're thinking of you're thinking about the other the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to like, maybe I've never seen a full picture of you.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm heavy. I'm like, I love my sweets, I love my food. I'm a foody. Don't judge me, but uh, I want to say, also, dude, I've been spend one of those weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, man, it's definitely something you want to get down.
Speaker 2: Last Saturday. So last Saturday was the six year anniversary of my dad's passing sick. I still I still remember him. I'm sick.
Speaker 1: As you should.
Speaker 2: He was a he was a he was a truck driver like you. He was an old school truck driver, fifty five years sick.
Speaker 1: So he ran like three log books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, multiple books to day having to deal with and also because of his health in the later years, had we had to he had to go to doctors that didn't even know who he was, just to get them to sign his sign for his dot papers not card because they wouldn't let him. The doctors wouldn't wouldn't sign. But the thing for me is like but and then in twenty eighteen, I was like, you're done. I was getting tired of having to I was I was getting tired of him getting sick and getting in trucks and then you know, being worried all night and stuff. But that's but I will you know, that's that's that's a that's a son of a truck or sometimes sick. You worry about your dad being sick. You don't know when he's coming home.
Speaker 1: Well as anybody should have that problem. I didn't have to have that problem. But that's a whole Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, somebody brought up the you know Jack tell you that. Somebody remember the stream we did with me, you and grow up talking and I asked you about the uh the bingo game. Somebody was like, oh, Jake was hounding that guy to tell him about a bingo game. If you that, that's a problem because I asked you about that bingo game you have in your studio.
Speaker 1: Oh that one. It wasn't hounded me. You were asking me about it there.
Speaker 2: I kept seeing it in your in your in your background.
Speaker 6: I wanted to know what what what it was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you about it, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Story So get hey, sick, guess what I might be having a big I'm gonna have a big star on my show. Come ensued my from radio from Minnesota radio sake, Okay, I'm gonna have Tom Bernard on my show. Uh so I'm kind of familiar he was, uh Tom Bernard? He uh Berard?
Speaker 1: Is that Minnesota's see, I've spent enough time in Minnesota. May have come across him on the radio.
Speaker 2: Maybe Tom Binnard worked at a radio station. I don't remember the name of it. He worked here with uh Tom Bernard were so here's the day. I'll tell you the radio stays. He worked for k q R S. He was the host of kq r S this morning show. You know who that is.
Speaker 1: I may have heard him, I know, I may I heard him back in my early days, before I got satellite radio and I was scanning through stations. I spent a decent amount of time in Minnesota back then.
Speaker 2: What do you think about me? People want me to get Jesse Ventora on my show.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like arguing with a man who is a little deranged and things? He's right about everything.
Speaker 2: I did that all the time. But I deal with js.
Speaker 1: I guess and me too, but special kind of.
Speaker 2: I used to deal with that with Kitty Bowling. Kitty Bowling was very deranged.
Speaker 1: He There's a great segment out there of a comedian, Jim Norton and Ventura going at it. Oh, Jim Norton got him so good that Ventura got up in left and the only the only leg the only thing Ventura head that lean on was military. You know, I have a discussion with the man, have have a have a debate.
Speaker 2: Have an argument, with Jesse. Yeah. Katy Bowland, the guy that the ghost is talking about. Their a guy called Katy Bowland who is harder to deal with. Does well? Will Sasso did? That's that great? Real? Will Sasso?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Killer Cross does one to carry and Cross Killer Cross? Uh does a good one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Carrying Cross did do a good one? Did?
Speaker 1: Where is Will Sasso? Did he die? No?
Speaker 2: He's still He's still run the podcast world. He was just on Chris Van Bleek's podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh he's still around. Okay, yeah, he he does.
Speaker 2: He does podcasts. No. But so I also want to tell people that Will Saso from Bad TV has done good Stone Cold. It wasn't the w L. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I So.
Speaker 2: There's actually a game show that I thought you wouldn't like. It's called The Chamber. It was on Fox.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with it. Didn't care for it too much.
Speaker 2: I would so here it was. It was Fox's Uh, it was Fox's way of trying to beat a b C with you know, ABC had the Chair Box was trying to go for the Chamber and it was so bad. I watched an episode of it. It was so bad. Yeah, but so what do you think about? What did you say I live with my dogs and have a core mating solar. The negatives call it amaze. What Jacob Checko, Checko. I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 10: I left my dogs. I have a corn show that on Mexicoo, notnaugh Car Amaze, Okay, Jesse. I just can't take Jesse any kind of serious anything.
Speaker 2: Who is worst? Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: I'm looking with Jesse's and sure because Alex Jones is actually predicted things that have come to fruish.
Speaker 2: And also Alex Joe. So, Jesse and Alex did a show together called The Conspiracy Theories Theory on True TV. He was actually on that show.
Speaker 1: Jesse's just a out there getting extreme with his living off the grid thing. But yet you continue to be on TV as a offsual presence. I mean, that's not exactly living off the grid when you keep doing TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who is better? Who is better? Ted Nugent or Kid Rock?
Speaker 1: Oh? I gotta go with Ted Nugent because of Ted Nugent's love of ire arms and his knowledge of them.
Speaker 2: So I want to I want to say this. I watched so I heard a story on YouTube about someone who I watched uh Y'd by the name of Major Justin Egman's he worked. He was on the TV show Long Long Star Law. He's now got several felonies he had he lost his job with He works for the Texas Gate, Texas Wildlife and Fisheries or Texas Dietre because he hunts hogs with the machine. Yeah, I've seen the helicopters stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're open game. Then there're like getting out of control.
Speaker 2: They're like Nutria and losing. They're like Nutria losing. They it's bad. The whole problem is getting so bad that they they're they're putting out a ward out for them. There's all the hog problems.
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 2: I just want I apologize for not being around to life. Life gets life.
Speaker 1: Well yeah life and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also when you're dealing with people on a daily basis and you just don't want to deal with I just I just come on here to have fun. I sick does a show. Sick does sixteen.
Speaker 1: Curls, sixteen Girls, Yes, and thing.
Speaker 2: He is on his show. He watches police videos. He by the way, I get So, I want to say, good channel I've been watching. Have you ever I've been watching a channel that you might love. You're ready for it. It's called old Man's Garage.
Speaker 1: What's sun about.
Speaker 2: Also, I've also been watching like Fast and Wild actually has a YouTube Chantele. Oh yeah, I just want to say this. I hope everybody stays safe. I hope everybody is doing well. So do you know that in July until twelfth, it's gonna be my ten years on YouTube July July twelfth. And also four twenty is your guys is birth four twenty years. He has his birthday yours BBB's.
Speaker 1: God damn right.
Speaker 2: And I'm not and I'm not gonna make you are make you mad again like I did last year. By the way, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, if we're doing anything this year or not, because like we do, I gotta talk to her about it. But I don't know what will you talk about because last year was like our first time doing it and like all events that happened around or on the day, I don't know you're talking about. I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Hey, me and you talked. I said that you talk a lot on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, Son of the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have a little bit more so I my little nephew is staying with us right now, and.
Speaker 1: Him and his.
Speaker 2: They he keeps me up. Oh but I'm trying to I can get some work done now, I can get some streamed up, streaming down with all people bothering me.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it was a bit of a stress relief there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, actually sick. My little nephew is his. It is in my great great great nephew. Sure, I'll tell you about it later. I don't want to bring it up on stream.
Speaker 1: It's a great great left. You motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty two. I'm thirty two, and you're still a baby.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, I'm not there, don't. Don't we started.
Speaker 1: I've gone underworlded you sick, sick.
Speaker 2: I told myself I would be I would ben. I've a plan to be married at thirty have a kid at thirty two.
Speaker 1: But never make plans like that. That shit just happens when it happens. You never make plans plan to be married. But that's what girls do. Not just not not every girl, not to be offensive any females that are listening right now, not every girl, but y'all know the girls I'm talking about. They make all their plans when they're like fifteen plan to be married, you and three point five kids? And how do you have point five of a kid? Did your kid get chopped off at the waist? How do you have half of a kid? I never understood that three point five kids. I'm gonna have fucking seven eighty four point ninety five kids. How about that?
Speaker 2: Since is not allowed Jacob Water says is not allowed to talk about his pantalons on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I did a stream one time. It was just my boxers sitting on the back of a chair and they got banned. Why no, that never happened. But I did do a stream what two weeks ago? You know, I was in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Now check this out. This is the hypocrisy and idiocy of YouTube. I don't know what's going on with YouTube, but they are doing whatever they're doing to make life harder for streamers. I do my verticals and I do my landscape modes. Now I've been seeing the difference. Views come in, people come in d D. I'm I'm seeing the numbers do what they do. But the vertical stream got taken. They sent me an email and said it was removed and I'm like, well, they just said your video has been removed holding down the fort and that was in fort Lane And I'm like, okay, we detected that somebody in the first eight seconds was holding a gun live. I'm like, okay, that never happened. That's my intro. It's just recorded the video from movies. And also later in the video somebody who was holding a gun. I'm like okay. So a week later, I'm getting like, all right, I gotta contest this. So I go into my studio. When I had the chance, I get into my studio, the landscape mode version is still there. So how do you remove the vertical but not the landscape that shows the exact same thing. That makes no sense, especially when it's all wrong.
Speaker 2: Did I do vertical? Do the mobile feed? I do mobile and that my mobile gets more views than the landscape. The vertical gets more than the landscape. But yeah, but I just want to say this, thank you so much for coming on. I just my ended right now, just like are you Are you watching some good shows lately? Did you watch the turning point of pregame show, halftime show?
Speaker 1: No, only so clips from it. I won't think it was.
Speaker 2: It was about twenty minutes of a timer and then and then and then and then them them singing to songs.
Speaker 1: The only thing new im kind of watching is it's only because I hate watching it and I'm resisting myself from making videos about it because there's like seven hundred people already doing it. Is a start for late Academy.
Speaker 2: Uh dude, I've been so. I've been watching a bunch of videos. So I told you about I was watching the video about the Chamber. I was watching a video. They have a show in the UK called Hurl. Basically they will They Hurl is this thing where they'll they'll give about people. You have to the last person to puke is the winner. They make them do your challenges.
Speaker 1: All right. Oh, I was watching them Fallout, but that season is ended. Now that show is kind of get at all. I don't know what this last season was, but they not much was going on. Maybe they'll pick it up next season. I don't know else. I've only been watching it because I've been playing the games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Sick, you're a good person, brother, Please don't get mad at me again. What because here's here's the thing I made him. I made a mistake. I said something stupid on your show. I feel I feel bad about what about you talking too much? I'm still on that by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, look here, this is the thing. Yeah, I don't explain it. This is a okay, let me make sure I work this properly. Some people want to watch. I don't want to call it mindless content, but when it comes to videos like that, there's a divide into crowd when you're watching a video that's being shared through another channel. And there's a lot of content creators out there that they call themselves content creators. They just play videos. They don't interact with it and don't call it. You can't call it reactionary content when you don't react. And that was the whole reason my streams started. That was a concept done between me, producer Hannibal, and another guy of ours, fucking Murder, I thought I did.
Speaker 2: So are we allowed to remember I meant you through another person that's gonna be nameless. Yeah, I I met you through him. So did he have part of it?
Speaker 1: And I've blocked him so far in my memory. We just kind of talked about things with video, but like he ran like pretty much like ninety eight percent of all that, and that was like all his shit. Oh, we just talked about random things, I like reacting to videos because this all started on Facebook Messenger, you know me Hannibal producer and murder with eighteen fucking There was one video we watched for these two black guys. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that they're black, it doesn't matter. This happens in any race. But these two guys are just watching video. It was like, oh, our live or whatever, not live, but you know, our reaction video to this, and they're just sitting there watching video, watching the video, watching video. Every like three minutes or so, they pause, Oh that's crazy. Oh yeah, watch the video, watch the video, watch the video, and day man, that's crazy. Yeah, that's crazy. Like this is not a reaction video. And then at the end of video, it's like, well, y'all thanks for watching men you know oh man, that videos Well yeah, man, it was crazy click like subscribe all it. But like, that wasn't a reaction video. We got into a habit on Messenger of watching videos through there and just stopping breaking down this shit and just talking about what the fuck is going on. It's just like that's a reaction video. I can't just to just play a video straight up and just say, hey, guys, this is something crazy right here, and then just play the whole video. That's content theft. It's not transformative. That's the whole point. That's the whole point of sixteen hours girls, is I'm gonna react. We're gonna react, We're gonna talk about this. I'm gonna break this down every step of a freaking way. I ain't got time to sit there and just play somebody else's video and call it my content. Now I'm gonna interact with it. Let's talk about this point. Hold On. You see what he did right there. Hold On was backed up a little bit stuff like that. I'm not gonna just place somebody else's video. You are in that realm. You just want to watch the video. You don't want anybody to interrupt the video. You just want to watch it through somebody else's source. If you want to do that, I always link. That's why I always link the channel I got it from. Hey, go to their channel. You can find it and I'll say their title. You can find it there if you want to watch it the way they present it. But a lot of the guys I share, they're also interrupting. There's one guy, Bama Mike. I like he does this, but he doesn't present himself as a reaction channel. Bama Mic, Well, you know he sets it up. It's just like you know this, this happened, here's the video, and then just lets it go. He does not present himself as a reaction commenter. He will present the video to you and let you make your own decisions and then say something that then that's it, that's fine, that's fine, don't interrupt it. Two minutes in, Oh that's crazy, and then boom, he doesn't do that. So a big respect to bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, I just want to I just wanted to have you on the show six because number one, you are an amazing person.
Speaker 1: You're fine. Yeah, Hey, you went over the thirty minute mark. All right, cool? Uh you usually do a little short streams. I'm sure you've gone this long.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had a guest on and the thing is and by the way, so after the fact, I will poste. I will put six in Jacob's channels and the scripture of the video. Uh, do you have any streams coming up?
Speaker 1: Possible? Please tomorrow?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: You came on at a good time because I am on my way home. Yeah, I'm over in Alabama, just left Mississippi. I'm over here. Up, I'm up on seventy eight slash twenty two.
Speaker 2: Where in Mississippi did you come through?
Speaker 1: Oh? I went to Memphis and came back. I came straight over. Yeah, I came straight over from Atlanta to Memphis, and I'm going back from Memphis back to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you went to north you went through North Dorth, you went through North mess Yeah, yeah, that north ness that yeah.
Speaker 12: But the weather's great, the weather that I'd like to call it the Delta. Yeah, well more Northwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you know that? Do you know that I have never had I've never had Zaxby's. I've never had I've had a there's a Zaxby's in Hattiesburg.
Speaker 1: I would prefer Chick fil A over a zaxby I've had.
Speaker 2: I've never had. I've never had a raisin Canes.
Speaker 1: I've never had raisin canes. No, I've seen them. I can't get my truck anywhere near one of them. I've been wanting to check them out.
Speaker 2: Do you hear? Hey, I'm craving I'm craving a my favorite hamburger, and that's a water burger.
Speaker 1: Look. Look damn it, you've read in my mind because that's the one I was about to mention. I keep seeing them all the time. I was dating his Chicken Houston whose daughter worked there, kept telling me about that, but I could never find one where I could partner a truck near one to get to one. I keep hearing all this stuff about water burger, and we have one. We have one in Atlanta, but it's on the north side of Atlanta, so I've had to drive my personal truck up my personal pickup truck up there, just to see what the hype is all about.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Last last time I had waterer Burger, I was like I was seven years old last time I had water burger.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: I really won't one. I really want to try water burger because I really want to want to. Oh. Someone saying water burger blows, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, that is your opinion about them. I don't know. By the way, I can only try it for myself.
Speaker 2: I also want to say, so, how do you remember Vault the soda.
Speaker 1: Vault the soda oh, the one, the one that was stronger than Mountain two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy. I've had Crystal. I've had Crystal Burgers because there was Crystal Hasburg.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. The ghost with the most for twenty is your association with FO twenty? I am for twenty anyway. No, I'm not going to do that. But I worked at Crystal for in two separate occasions to total that out three years, and growing up up north in the Chicago area having White Castle up there, I have to prefer White Castle. But they both have their own uniqueness to them. The thing where Crystal is when we cooked them off the grill, especially during rushes, we have these steamers and it's just water that sits in this big metal container that creates like a light steam to keep them warm. And Crystal birds sliders would have that to them. White Castle, I've seen just looking behind the counter looking at their operation. They don't do that. So there's the difference equality of that other outside of that thing. Yeah, it's the same damn thing, but it's the difference between that steamer, the steam, the hoods that Crystal use trap some of the steam into because well laid the patties out flat da da da flip them onions steam hood on with the top bun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I just also want to say, so I got to a couple of weeks ago, got to do some feed some cows. My brother let me go with him defeat some cows. And I now know, I now know how hard these these cow guys, these cowboys work, because there was a lot.
Speaker 1: Of work goes with the most. I think I'm right there with you. I do enjoy white Castle more because it tastes more pure. It doesn't have that steam effect. It does not have that steam effect.
Speaker 2: I've never made. I never ate a steak and shake.
Speaker 1: Steak and shake. I don't know what to say about steak and shake because now they're cooking their fries and that beef tallow. Now I haven't had their fries since the They have really great shakes. Their burgers are kind of thin, but they're good. Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, guess guess what I had the other day I had. I went to Heart Ease and I had a Frisco sandwich, but instead of hail, they made it with sausage.
Speaker 1: See, I can't do the f burger because of son sour dough. I don't do Sara dough.
Speaker 2: I eat Soura dough. That's the only only burger I get from there, because that's that is I don't eat. I don't try. I like sourad. I like food, but you don't know what's in the hamburgers. Could be bones, could be penises to you. So if I go a Littleville, I would I would love to go. I wouldn't go to the KFC. Heckcor, I would go to where that gast.
Speaker 1: What. Yeah, that's old deal with that's old deal with Louisville and the KFC. Fucking crap about the yummym Center? Looks I got an arena. They're called the yummym Center. Yum Yum is a big thing in Louisville because of KFC and everything.
Speaker 2: Is also also Louisville is where Ohio value at a lot of people. That's what I'll see. Who got his start is in Louisville.
Speaker 1: Could you highlight Jacob Waters coming there? The last one? Oh my god? Why would you want to be reminded of your ex girlfriend? That's my question? Put her in the past. Man?
Speaker 2: Did she don't you know about this one? Does Jody know about this one?
Speaker 1: She's an ex girlfriend for a reason. Mate.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's here's day. I love nactual in here he he.
Speaker 1: How convenient? Oh my god, yeah, I think you joke? Are you let's talk about Oh wait, let me say here. Hello. I think you guys are missing it. No, I caught it. I definitely caught it. That's disgusting. Why don't you jump up here? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: He was already up here?
Speaker 1: You're doing push ups? Uh?
Speaker 2: Lee's famous recipes Chicken started about Lee, the colonel's nephew, and worked with Dave Thomas and Wendy's at KFC the chickens. Yeah, their chicken. Yeah? Sorry, are you still there?
Speaker 1: There was a chicken joint that was the best chicken I ever had fried. That was from a restaurant anyway, and they only had two locations in my area, and they were small.
Speaker 2: By the way. I got to try. So we went to we went to Orange County, Texas, and we ate. We went to the flye J or Flying k truck stop.
Speaker 1: Flying j J. And I'm scared to hear what you're about to say next, were.
Speaker 2: A little bit spicy. We ate Denny's.
Speaker 1: Denny's in the Flying J. I mean that's on Denny's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also my dad got me a baseball I I and then when we were coming back, it was late at night and I was, I was, does it all dag? My dad was like, here's a baseball camp and it was Tailor Park Security.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Those have the Dennis, the Thas and Petros. You said, the iron Skillets and country Pride. They are so rare to find. Uh, flying jays of.
Speaker 2: Put Y pilots has Arby's.
Speaker 1: Pilot has a multitude of things about the same equivalency as loves. It's just I like finding nice mom and pop truck stuffs that have a restaurant on it that ain't tagged to a big corporate name. I love finding them because they try. I shot you know, they try harder because the food quality is so much better. They're trying to compete.
Speaker 2: I got a guard. Look what I got?
Speaker 1: I hold on, I got the comments? Okain, what is that? What the fuck is that? What is that?
Speaker 9: What the forms are?
Speaker 2: This is Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know what that is? Well, number one out of the box, what the hell is wrong with you? Number two?
Speaker 2: I didn't get a box with it. I didn't get a box with it.
Speaker 1: I got, Oh it's worthless. What is that supposed to be associated to?
Speaker 2: Alexa Bliss the professional wrestler?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, Alexa Bliss. I think she's on Start Track Start Fleet Academy, one of there's a female wrestler on that show.
Speaker 2: Oh you're thinking of bank. I think you're thinking of baky lunch or baky Lynch.
Speaker 1: Oh, it might be lunch. It might be lunch.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jacob, I think we're getting people. What is better?
Speaker 1: Pizza hut CC's Pizza Buffet. That's where I wrote my first bad check in life. Oh my god, I knew I wrote that check going damn well, it's gonna bounce. But I had my buddy and his girlfriend wells is like I wanted to treat them to whatever didner quote unquote.
Speaker 13: I was like, Yo, let's go to see c Yeah. I wrote that chick confidence like, yeah, I know this ain't no good, And they took it. That was back in the day, though, Bank of America. It's like, oh, bend over and take this porcupine right quick. Yeah, I deserve this.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, have you ever been the Hot Coffee Mississippi? Maybe it's like a little community. It's like a little community that's smaller than it only has one store and it's I guess what the name of the store is, McDonald's, McDonald's store, McDonald's. Yeah, no, it's not a real McDonald it's just the name of the store, McDonald's. Oh, mc mc donald's Donald. Oh have you ever been so, I've been to Western Citizls. I loved this SILS when it was here. I heard the only ones left is in Laurel the way, but so what so here I gotta I got another way for it? So what get at Ryan?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: What did you get Ryan Steakhouse?
Speaker 1: I've watched Ryan's disappear and it's kind of sad. With the birth of Golden Krawd, I mean, help my local hometown in Georgia. Anyway, they Walmart bought out the property. Ryan's had to make room for their supercenter. Uh there was a Ryan's in another part of town. They got bought out by God. I forgot who I was, but they closed. Me and my brothers used to have breakfast there like once a month, every Saturday morning. We had breakfast there just to meet up, you know, communicate, talk with what's going on, which he you know that talk business, all that crap gone. It's just I miss Ryan's. I love Ryans because Ryan's was the one place where the waitress what actually come around and ask you do you need to refill your drink?
Speaker 2: I missed that, I miss I've actually have had so my favorite. So I have been to win Dixie. I have been to Kroger.
Speaker 1: What is that sizzler?
Speaker 2: Sizzlers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been hearing. I've been well, I've been seeing sizzlers or kind of make a little comeback. Now, what are you saying? Which one was better?
Speaker 2: Kroger or or Wind Dixie.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Kroger because Kroger does that uh ten for ten all the time. When Dixie good look finding a wind Dixie.
Speaker 2: What is better? Quick trip or or wah wah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go a quick trip on that one because I see more quick trips in the everywhere. We have quick Trips all over the South. They're based out of Tosa, Oklahoma, so they're everywhere in the South. A lot of their locations have truck parking. Wa wah is mostly northeast where I see them, and you don't have truck parking and wa Wah had a scandal against them about their little deli area whatever where they make food, about maggots being in a sandwich. I cannot confirm. I cannot confirm that that was just a story reported to me through Big Jay Oakerson.
Speaker 2: Oh you want you want you watch?
Speaker 1: Well it was Big Jay when he was doing the thing with Dan Suder the oh what was that podcast they did on X and the Bonfire. He said it there, but I think he was just simply reporting a story that he found, so he wasn't saying it directly as his knowledge. It was just something he saw, so it wasn't like it was never confirmed, but it was a story that was out there. So who knows. I don't really know or not, but that just like i'd been to wall before I heard that story, I was able to stop at one once, uh somewhere in the Northeast. I forgot where it was. I was able to sneak my truck in a shopping plaza that was behind it to just running there and grab me something to drink and maybe grab a sub. I mean, the sandwich was fine, that's fine. No magas no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, I'm a I hang out with a bunch of people that I'm friends with. Gino COUSCONTI.
Speaker 1: Hold on girls with the most is one water is over priced, guest. Hey, I'm not surprised. They're mostly in the Northeast. I mean.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if I'm promoting. By the way, we are on We're on Spreaker. We're also on Apple Podcasts. By the way, we are on so later if this gets downloaded, a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 1: That we're on.
Speaker 2: We're on like the audio platforms.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have to advertise that we don't get out.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. We're on Spotify, We're on iHeart Radio. Sure, so are you. I didn't a fan of a big day you talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a fan of Dan Soder than Big J. But they both have their attributes because Dan is a straight stand up that will take any punch that comes towards him, turn it right the hell around, and throw it right back in your face, and then go on to about a story that will make you forget that you hated him. Big J is a great crowd work guy. He does mostly crowd work and he'll just look at people ground you got this girl, and he just flows naturally with it, and it's like, I can never do that either one of them doing. I'm a storyteller when it comes doing stand up.
Speaker 2: Hey, so what did so or so? I got one question for you. Who have you ever listened to uh that there was a podcast and say now it's in now they are they're on country radio now, but Stephen in d C, Stephen d C in the mornings. I remember listening to it when I was a kid, listen to on s L one hundred s L one on sl on and then one day it switched from uh Steve d C to Kick Cratick that don't know Kick Cradick uh in Dallas. Sorry, yuh.
Speaker 1: No, that's the part where you keep talking to your audience. I was taking a this because I muted because I didn't want them to hear that. Damn it, Jake, you had a fucking good damn pocus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I apologize. I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call your chicken handt you are developing your roops.
Speaker 2: Yep. I'm like sitting here waiting for like I was worried that I said something stupid to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know you have something that's a decision.
Speaker 2: I'm a moron.
Speaker 1: That was why.
Speaker 2: I think that I have issues with doing shows. I don't he'll come. I don't, he'll come to doing shows.
Speaker 1: You do a lot of them. I think you are comfortable.
Speaker 2: But for me, I have these issues with doing shows. And you know, for you know, if I don't have a guest in the studio to talk to, I get nervous and want to end at thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Understandable. Yeah, I had that same issue when I studied. It's try to do the you know, the stream for the first time. It's just like, how is this gonna go? How am I gonna keep people engaged? Sort of say? And I don't know, just started talking, and you gotta have some material to work with, whether it be you have topics ready, you're ready to talk about something you're knowledgeable about with the whatever, watch videos, talk about them things that are going on. But the more I did it like I'm shy. I'm naturally shy, but I will publicly speak. And it took me a while to get out of that.
Speaker 2: I've had someone send me Beaber nugget. I've had them send me Bucky Beaber nuggets, and it tastes it.
Speaker 1: Was hard, probably because they went through the mail system. But BUCkies hates truck drivers, but well they don't. They just don't have accommodations for trucks. That's fine, that's fine. I get there. I get what BUCkies is trying.
Speaker 2: So I get Here's the thing. I get nervous when I talk now because I'm I'm just trying, you know, because there's a lot of morals out there that we're to try to start fighting to my streams and I'm trying to I'm trying not to yell, scream or any of that anymore. Sick. I'm just tired of it.
Speaker 1: Sh It's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the thing is, it's like I'm worried that did I do something wrong? Do I What should I do in the future. I get so aggravated. You know, you need to see me act. Well, that's the same where I'm like to get all this stuff done.
Speaker 1: Have you tried this when you're solo? Just let your mind flow. That was not supposed to rhyme. It just came out that way. But just let your mind flow what's on your mind at that moment, say it out loud. Yeah, you never know. You never know when somebody might react to something you said, that's kind of a thing I did, and people start reacting. You know, I went from one hundred and one hundred and two subs is like, oh, people are watching this crap to get up to where am I at now like four ninety two, Like, hey't making big numbers. I don't care, but I do have an audience and people like the stupid stuff I say, tuned in for my nonsense, and it's just like I want to entertain them, and I'm bored out here. I'm just bored in life. I ain't got no girlfriend, I ain't got no kids, I ain't got no damn major responsibilities. I have the god forsaken the internet, not that I know of. I think I got one out there every one.
Speaker 2: By the way, anybody that I'm on TikTok, I deleted that, correct, Yeah, I'm on it because I just want people to know that. I just post clips on for my twitch over there, because I want people to watch my for form content.
Speaker 1: But I deleted TikTok because they I logged in one day and they fucking they deleted every one of my videos. I had a good following on TikTok, and I look in there, and one day all my videos are gone. No explanation or reason, no, nothing that I count was still active, but all my videos are gone. I'm just like, well, I don't need this. Oh I'm sorry, what'd you say? What the Chinese? Oh? Look, delete? And that's all I needed. I got rid of the crap, got rid of my Instagram too, My Instagram, No, I still have my Instagram. I got rid of my what's the other one? Thanks? Twitter? Yeah, I got rid of that too. I got tired of hearing people just left these.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that Rumble is now having shorts on Rumble?
Speaker 1: I have a Rumble account, but it's not on my phone or anything. I might I think I'm I think I'm gonna switch over to Rumble or at least share stream to Rumble because YouTube is getting on my damn last nerve too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I just want to say thank you sick for you know you're not had our issues in the past. We have had our issues in the past.
Speaker 1: And just one, just one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, BBB shout out to bb be Brainbetter's Better, who is a great friend of ours. I've been I've been busy with other stuff. I've been dealing with morons on the Internet.
Speaker 1: I think that's what the Internet was made for. Some morons just oh god, they talking to people. But I got a new target set. I'm gonna step away from police videos for a minute. Actually no, I'm gonna stick with them. But I'm gonna wait, I set that wrong. I'm gonna step away from movie reviews and TV show reviews for a second. I start doing a little bit of flatter stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, well, your damn it.
Speaker 1: I'm working on a video that's probably gonna take. I don't know how long it's gonna take because I gotta go to different locations and stuff, but it's gonna be a video mocking the flat eartherers. I'm basically gonna well, I've said too much.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is your favorite? So I want to ask this question is what do you think should we We're almost in the one hour and thirty minute mark. Thirty minute mark?
Speaker 5: You wanna just we just call it?
Speaker 1: No, it's your show? Do you feel like I still talking?
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to play you one song if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Your show.
Speaker 2: I know you hate a lot of people hate AI music, but.
Speaker 1: I don't care for ai music because I'm a musician. I'm a musician. I don't care for you. What does that sound? You keep playing?
Speaker 2: Sound board?
Speaker 1: Okay, I make my own. Who is that?
Speaker 2: You don't want to hear?
Speaker 1: That? Is thathingyah music you're talking about?
Speaker 5: No, this is a sound of board.
Speaker 2: I have a sound board on her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to incorporate a soundboard. It's now all right, so you gotta hey song? What the hell? All right?
Speaker 2: Here? You're ready?
Speaker 1: I want to hear this?
Speaker 2: Come on, stupid, come on? Are you still there?
Speaker 1: I was doing the thing.
Speaker 2: Here we got ready.
Speaker 7: Yeah, listen up.
Speaker 1: This was for d live the ghost platform.
Speaker 7: Still trying to break th't you with a revolution?
Speaker 1: But you just to see.
Speaker 11: It started in seventeen with big blockchain dreams zero come for creators.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what it's seen.
Speaker 11: Beauty pie hop dumb. He was one sky hop for a minute, then reality hit You turned into what dumpster fire remitted SWI chain more times in the politician line statement to Leno, the trump broke pick a side. It tol ing about you when nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 1: But are you delivered?
Speaker 7: Was lag bugs and fewer view.
Speaker 11: Was that it was twenty twenty seats you're still out here posting Happy New Year while you you will kiss little what then my grandma's bed fed one hundred percent to Creators Complex on the pitch. But when nobody's watching that pay that, it's just the glimpse you be chand the high extremers, conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride, calf of the ride streams donations rolling in live what Twitch and kicks said, Now, fam, we got guidelines, tight community. Now it's co for echo chain. But where the windness takes get amplified.
Speaker 5: No one contained.
Speaker 11: You discovered reservo, welcome rhythm broke in in dustry. Your homepaste looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 1: Is twenty twenty. Trust me, let me coin to whatever.
Speaker 11: If your crypto trash was called nobody's catching Now it's basically stalled, extreme decentralized like it's.
Speaker 1: Some morbile high ground.
Speaker 11: But decentralized just means nobody's around. Twitch takes a cut. But at least they got service that work. You crashed me yelling. They got the Bob's kid, got the drummer and spice d lo, I got crickets in the black chain't that's on life support nights. So the straight maax no cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag with the fag promised the world delivered the laggy ghost town that you just just that one that everybody.
Speaker 1: Forgot about packing it up.
Speaker 11: Lord God think the black. You don't stream your bulls drink yes, clap, go back to ben fish. So it's weird side project while the real streamers.
Speaker 1: In free stay mad, stay rat Mike.
Speaker 10: Drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 1: Drop.
Speaker 2: What do you think about it? Uh?
Speaker 1: It sounds like a propaganda's hate piece against peuty Pine No D that sounded specifically targeted. Uh that was one person. That doesn't sound like a I yea unless they programmed it to do that. That was a target hit piece right there.
Speaker 2: But he uh you know, I so D Live is a platform that I was on that ended all it's going under all right. I think it's TI pros cipross cut bait run, hey, hey, hey, stay stay in the back. Stayed and he talked to you