Speaker 1: Now what's happening here is you are beginning to hear the whole music that gets played over on the phone line system. There we go, it's gone. Okay, yeah, yeah, we're live, Aaron, right live. We're live right this second. Okay, So I'm just letting people know that. Yeah, thirty minutes after I should have went live, I have been wrestling with a technological problem here and basically the internet just decided to do like a breakdance on me here for some reason, and I have no idea why.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm not saying I'm happy that this happened, Chuck, but I think this is a good segue into what's what I'd like the show to be, actually, and I think it's awesome. I think I would also like to keep this very short, maybe half of a show, and then we'll get to uncle it near around the regular time.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, Yeah, so we'll play it that.
Speaker 1: Way, okay, And we're live right now. So this is live recording all that. Okay, good, good, But I didn't record all of the cursing and throwing and a couple of things I broke during the time when I wasn't live here.
Speaker 4: But I finished my show.
Speaker 1: My show was running, everything was fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then Skype, because now it's not as stable as it used to be because they don't care about me, and it's did a weird thing. And without getting into any geekdom, let me just tell you this, Skype started unraveling and showing me code instead of stuff that I should be able to interact with. Okay, And I said, well, this just took a dump. All right, Let's reload it and see what I can do. So I reloaded it. It did the same thing. I got Skype code. I should have screenshot it. I said, okay, I don't know what I'm gonna do now, but I can't even call Aaron. Okay. So I said, well, maybe it's time to switch the teams like they keep trying to do. I whacked that thing away. I pulled out the old download. I had the ancient download of Skype because I actually have it from when it was a full program. You know, they don't offer that anymore. I put that down and unpacked it and had to reinstall it. Did all that, tried to use it, and then my internet said you don't have an internet connection. So then instead of even looking at my own stuff. I went around the house. Hey, you guys got internet, because if you got wireless, I should have hard wired internet. What the hell? Okay, this is this is what took me a half hour. I'm not gonna explain it all, but I'm gonna tell you that, step by step, a bunch of anomalies took place here, and I guess it's gonna have something to do with what Aaron's gonna talk about on the Age of Transitions. How late do you want to go on the Age of Transitions.
Speaker 3: Let's let's plan till eight or just after eight, and maybe, if I'm really on a roll, will take it longer than that.
Speaker 1: Cool, So we'll look to end around eight o'clock. I'll follow your lead and that'll be, of course eleven o'clock my time, and then Uncle will begin like normal. So here's your abbreviated Age of Transitions with an opening of sloppy behind the scenes. What the hell Chuck having a freak bout? So you ready to roll out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll start here.
Speaker 1: Well, then, as they say in some businesses, awesome saus but I just ran my show with no problems before. You just just want you to know that all I tried to do is hang up on my show, stop broadcasting my show, and start broadcasting yours, and all hell broke loose.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well I enjoy being a problem shut so it's all fine by me.
Speaker 2: This is beautiful.
Speaker 1: This is performance artist one oh one. And I love that about your man, I really do. I love that because he's gonna roll with this, no problem. Matter of fact, I had a weird idea, and now because I got involved in all this mess, I totally forgot about it. But I had what I thought would be a great idea, performance artist wise, and now I totally lost it. I had this cool idea I was going to try and pitch to you, and it's totally out of my head now that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll remember, It'll come back to yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So all right with that, I'm gonna shut up. You got a drink? You ready? You settled in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good. Cool.
Speaker 1: Then this is what we usually do behind the scenes, folks. And also there are phone lines connected, so I guess we're going to use those on the Uncle Show as per usual. But anyway, the six or seven things that I have to set up to make this all work. None of them worked. Now they're working, and I'm going to shut up and sit here and eat my food and calm down now. So take a deep breath or to Aaron and for those of you listening, smoke them if you got them. Because The Age of Transitions featuring Aaron Franz, the main Man begins now, followed by Uncle. The broadcast at eleven pm Eastern, which will be nine pm Pacific here on o'chelly dot com Radio. The average of time from.
Speaker 3: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, April twenty fifth, two thousand, twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour, the Age of Transitions, Second hour Uncle of the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast format. Do consider going to olli dot com and giving a donation so chuck and keep going. The network can grow. It's much appreciated. Theageotransitions dot com is my website where you can find this podcast, subscribe to that or support me directly. Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood my book, ebook or paperback copies available. Thank you for buying that. Also have the Patreon campaign. When you sign up for that, you do keep this show going. I post fairly regular material there, so thank you everybody for that. Have some shirts available and have the affiliate links. Remember if you're ever buying any books or media online, remember to go to Theageotransitions dot com. Find the link either on the side on if you're using a computer or if you're using a mobile device and you have to scroll down to the bottom. There will be a link to bookshop dot org. Click on that link. Once you click on a link from my website. Anything that you find on bookshop dot org, I'll get a little referral feed for sending you there. Won't cost anything extra for you, but just remember to do that. Keep that in your head, especially if you buy books buy it through that. Also libs in promo code fronds. You get two months of libs in for free for podcast testing, so keep that in mind. If you're think about starting a podcast. Thank you for being here tonight on the Age of Transitions, or if you're listening probably in the podcast anyway, very much appreciate it. If you're a new listener, I go back then lots of old episodes in the podcast to feed tons of them. So go back, lots of with guests, lots of without guests, all sorts of different topics focusing on technology, strange ideas having to do with technological development, like transhumanism, the technological singularity. I've been talking about these things, critiquing these things from a skeptics point of view. I think that these ideas are terrifying and mostly bad ideas, transhumanism, the singularity, and the folks behind these ideas I have never trusted from day one, and I sure don't today. They're growing in influence and power by the moment, by the minute, which is incredibly troubling and worrying. And we should all be aware of what's happening. And that is what's happening. We should all know that because the world story now has everything to do we're talking about the international scale of things, is that it's a technological war that we're already in. There's a technological global war that has to do with development of technology, has to do with international trade, it has to do with the information space and yes, propaganda wars. We are all playing our part in this mostly completely unconsciously and certainly unconsciously no matter who's involved. Even those who think that they're steering the ship of this thing, I think are probably being fooled as well. Maybe we'll get into that in a moment, I hope so. But yeah, your local friendly social media platform is ground zero for this global propaganda matrix. It is the global propaganda matrix. If you were not aware of that, something that we all need to be more cognizant of. Stop just taking for granted that they're just toys, which I mean, they're fun and I like goofing around with them as much as anybody, But I got to remember that there's influence operations everywhere to be found on those things, and anybody who can spot them is in a much better position than those that don't even.
Speaker 2: Realize that's what's going on. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: First of all, so I think before we go any further with all of this, I do want to get right to an article and build some commentary off of this, because, as I was saying, we're involved in a technological war. The use of technology, yes, but also the development and continued the hardware end of things. The developing the hardware and the actual manufacturing capacity and things like this is also an aspect of this conflict. So here is a very interesting story. I found it from JP Siatilli's News Vandal run down this week. It's always putting to anthro good news that I read from all week long. This is a Reuter story Reuters dot com headline exclusive Huawei ready's new AI chip for mass shipment as China seeks Nvidia alternatives. Sources say this is by Fanny Potkin and Chay Pan April twenty second, stated twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, this goes on.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll read the first paragraph here and then I want to jump down to the bottom as.
Speaker 2: What interests me.
Speaker 3: But let's see hear Singapore, Beijing, April twenty first, Huawei Technologies plans to begin mass shipments of its Advanced nine ten C artificial intelligence chip to Chinese customers as early as next month. Two people familiar with the matter said some shipments have already been made. They added, Okay, so what this is about GPUs graphics processor graphics chips right, are what all of these AI programs are being ruten off of? Everybody is aware of this at this point, all these popular lms and all that have been running off of graphics processors microchips.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: With these tariff wars, this international trade war between China and the US going on, this is throwing a wrench into things.
Speaker 2: A bit.
Speaker 3: So both sides of this conflict have to figure out what they're going to do to produce the microchips. They need the GPUs to not only run current AI systems, but develop new ones and make more advanced ones, you know, thus getting further ahead in this technological AI arms race thing, right, And so now that in Nvidia is not available in China anymore. If America, the US would like everybody to believe that China needs in Vidian, that there's no way that they can do anything without it.
Speaker 2: And in videos obviously.
Speaker 3: The number one chip out there, there's good luck make an AI to that without that. But what that overlooks is the existence of the manufacture itself. In Taiwan TSMC, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company TSMC is the premiere factory in the world to produce micro chips. At the moment, everybody uses them, all the big tech companies here, they will develop their chips in the United States, but those chips, the most advanced ones, all have to be produced by TSMC because they're the only company that has the facilities advanced enough to.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 2: Currently and for the foreseeable future. China same thing.
Speaker 3: They kind of have to go through TSMC two and thus well. Anyway, on that note, let's read this part of the article from Reuters that I find very interesting. Okay, so let's see here. Late last year, Huawei distributed samples of the nine ten C to several technology firms and started accepting orders.
Speaker 2: This is their new chip.
Speaker 3: Reuters was not able to ascertain which companies would be primarily producing the nine ten C at China's SMIC is manufacturing some main components of the GPUs using its process technology, although it's chip yield rates are low.
Speaker 2: A source has previously said, Okay, so that's.
Speaker 3: China's interior fab that's their own microprocessor plant.
Speaker 2: Is this s MIIC company? So but they're not able to do this anyway, back to the article. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: At least some of Huawei's nine ten cgpus used semiconductors that were made by TSMC, China based or for China based soft Go. According to one of the sources and a fourth person, the Commerce Department has been investigating work done by the Taiwanese contract chip manufacturing giant TSMC for soft Go after one of its TSMC made chips was found in a nine to ten B processor. TSMC made nearly three million ships in recent years that matched the design.
Speaker 2: Ordered by soft Go.
Speaker 3: According to Leonard him, a researcher at RANDS Technology and Security and Policy Center in Arlington, Virginia who is tracking Chinese developments in ai, Huawei reiterated that it has not used TMC made soft Go chips. Soft Go did not immediately respond to a request for comment. TSMC said it complies with regulatory requirements and it has not supplied Huawei since mid September twenty twenty. Okay, so what's going on here, I believe is that China is having TSMC create these GPUs for them, and they're doing it in a clandestine way because TSMC is not supposed to be doing this, thus the reference to the regulatory requirements. They're not supposed to be doing that, but they are, so it seems.
Speaker 2: And this article lays all this out, but it doesn't say for sure anything that's happening, right, But it sure seems like China is getting these TSMC chips because they have to. They have to.
Speaker 3: Everybody has to if you want to make these advanced ships, keep making your ai better.
Speaker 2: So they are.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting that they reference this guy at RAND that's watching this stuff.
Speaker 2: He knows what's going on in reality.
Speaker 3: And this, this little snippet in the article is probably all they really can get away with saying publicly without having it blow up into something bigger. Right, But yeah, there's that. And why is it that China wants to basically fold Taiwan into their country and you know, the threats of invasion, all the talk that we've heard about for a few years now, China is going to take Taiwan. You don't think that this has something.
Speaker 2: To do with it to me?
Speaker 3: And I might be wrong about this, but to me, I feel like it's probably the central reason is to take TSMC as China's own and then shut it off to us. Right, what if that were to happen, that would be a problem because we would have to find an alternative microprocessing microprocessor manufacturing outlet, which there is not There is not one in the world and wouldn't you know it any attempts at domestic alternative is like that Chips Act of Biden that got kneecapped by the current administration because why well, because Joe Biden is in league with Satan and he's against Jesus and everything that he ever did was bad. And didn't you know that Joe Biden was in league with China? So it was probably something benefiting China. Right, So the propaganda narrative, what have you believe? Right, that's what we're supposed to believe, do you? I hope not? But anyway, interesting goings on, guess the further production of technology, the further advancement of artificial intelligence, has its central to this Internet national story. At the Great Powers competition, as it has been called, there's back and forth in.
Speaker 2: Perceptions of this.
Speaker 3: One day, we're deep in competition with China and we're neck and neck and we're fighting each other, duking it out.
Speaker 2: The next day you.
Speaker 3: Read a story it says, eh, there is no Great Powers competition, it's not even happening. I read an article of that vein this week from the CFR. You have one of their foreign policy I think it was, that's their outlet that puts out essays and white papers and stuff. There's an essay that some woman from there wrote where she basically just claims that, oh, yeah, great competition, a great powers competition. Yeah, everybody's making a big fuss out of that for a couple of years now. But what's really happening now is that it's just one big partnership between all of these authoritarian strongman governments which are the big great powers. They're all just making deals with each other, and they're doing what they can with these deals, and they're not really in competition with each other.
Speaker 2: Which I get that take, and maybe that I want to believe that.
Speaker 3: I want to believe that, but I can't help but think that the competition is real. The United States has had a target on its back for decades, and that this current great powers competition, Cold War two point zero business is just the working out of that, and that the US, Yes, I mean, as I see it, we have been taken advantage of to a ludicrous extent, Like look all around, do you think we got to where we are just because you know, it was all just such a good idea and that everybody was just everybody was all looking out for everybody wanted to see America succeed, and the best possible choices for the United States government were always put into place. And you know, everything that we ever asked for has been given to us, and we're forging the right path. Do you think that's what's going on? Do you think all the current insanity is just coming out of nowhere and that is just like this little blip on the radar. It's like, oh, yeah, well, we got to go through these tough times, but that's gonna be so much better because of what we're building. We're building a new establishment that replaces the old corrupt one.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what we're doing. We're place in corruption everywhere that it was and the evil government that existed before. We had to get rid of the old satanic government and replace it with this new What is it?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a new business. It's a new business oriented government, is what it is. And appropriately it's being steered and it has been bought and paid for by big businessmen. What business, the tech business, the business that matters in this technological war, right, And absolutely those guys are the ones that have a lot to do with putting this into place. On every front, not just the political donations which we know about and the political chicanery and the complete creation of the vice president and just plopping them in there. He's like, well, our guys right in there. Hopefully this old man dies off soon. We'll just have our number one son right there that we have total control of. I mean, we kind of have control of that other demanded maniac, but not as much as we will of this guy. So yeah, what I'd say, especially in regards that CFR article and take of like, oh.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: There's no great powers competition. We're all just working together.
Speaker 3: And yeah it's bad because it's a bunch of strong band government, but they're just working with each other.
Speaker 2: That's it. I think that's what I see. That is as a symptom of the continued.
Speaker 3: Delusion of what this maga takeover of the United States government actually even is.
Speaker 2: And just to complete ah, like there there is no.
Speaker 3: Never will anybody allow themselves anybody who thinks that they have credentials, But anybody who thinks that they have any sort of authority whatsoever can bring themselves to admit that the power that has pushed this into.
Speaker 2: Place is is the use of us conspiracy culture and paranoia. The exploitation of popular US conspiracy. Conspiracy culture is what has put this thing into place. It has put the mega system into place, and it's really perfect in so many ways because it can be the true import of this. Can can Can you really continue to.
Speaker 3: Be obfuscated because you just brush aside the reality of it. Oh, conspiracy culture, that's a bunch of hogwash, and it's never meant anything. It's nonsense completely, So that I believe that's what's happening. It's obvious, you know, the the philosophical ideological underpinnings of the current regime, right, it's they lay it all out there, they say it quite plainly.
Speaker 2: So that much as obvious we see it now.
Speaker 3: How much stock you put into the power of those ideas, that's another thing. And how those ideas are just have been portrayed for decades, I would say, has everything to do with this. Yes, it's just conspiracy nonsense. There's nothing to it, never has been that has now been weaponized against all of us. I hope I'm making this makes sense. Yeah, And so the US media and the think tanks and all these guys are just portraying Trump and the current administration is just another president like and they're trying to see things through the same old lens when clearly this bizarre change has occurred. There's been a philosophical, ideological coup that nobody can bring themselves to admit has happened, because we want to think that we're all better than it or something. We are not okay, first of all, but nobody can bring themselves to just admit the obvious. And I believe that our rivals in the Great Powers competition are exploiting every single angle of this. The president himself absolutely.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Once again, our rivals on this national stage, what they they know that they need to placate him, and they do you know, they call him They will always go back to that default. What do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you call him?
Speaker 3: He's the great businessman, he's the world's best businessman, right, so they will China, Russia, they both do this like, oh, the businessman, he's making this decision as a businessman. And we know that, we know he's making a strong business move with these tariffs, and we get that, we understand that he's thinking in business terms, and we're real scared over here. We're really trying to make a calculate business moves, but we maybe at a disadvantage because of the ultimate businessman that we're up against. Well, I don't know if we were gonna be able to compete with it, but boy, we're going to try. That basically is what I'm seeing from them as far. Again, this is my opinions. I might be wrong about some of this, but this is the way I see it. They're absolutely exploiting that they're placating the President, and by extension, they're placating us, the US population, because they know that we bought into this thing. We still see it as like the great businessman and we're seeing things from this skewed cartoon version of reality, which is not true. But it's the narrative that has been crafted to put this thing in place, which again we all have to pay homage to and say, hey, look we got this far based off of this, So there's power in it. We can't just go, oh, it's all stupid and it doesn't mean anything. Well, no, it means everything, all right. So yes, President being placated, US being placated, American exceptionalism being placated, being used as a weapon against US pride, precedes the fall, and we had ought to be aware and know because we have plenty of evidence that the media, alternative media has absolutely been a part of influence operations in the United States.
Speaker 2: Being done, certainly by Russia. I know as soon as people hear that, they go, oh, that's just about your lot, that's a misinformation. Oh it's a bunch of nonsense. You're you're a Democrat, you're a Republican, You're this, you're that. You're not allowed to believe that when it is.
Speaker 3: When the facts speak for themselves, this has been going on. There's plenty of stories that just reveal this as plain, simple fact. It's not a question of if it has happened. It's a question to what extent it has been going on. That is up open for debate. And I know anybody who is even willing to admit that is probably going, well, maybe it's happened a little. But all they were able to do was buy Tim Poole off. That's all they ever did, the Tim cast, That's all they got, nothing more. And that's an example we had ought to make note of of a story that comes and is immediately swept under the.
Speaker 2: Rug that had on make you think.
Speaker 3: And who was it who was at the White House of press room this week, Why none other than Tim Cast himself. He was asking the real tough questions. In fact, I don't think he's asking a question at all, as much as just rifling off a bunch of regime propaganda and acting self righteous about it and better than the previous administration, as if finally were making great headways to making America great again.
Speaker 1: Because you know, Aaron, two bullshits do in fact make a pudding pie anyway, just letting you know we're gonna roll however you want to. But it's around that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, why don't we just end?
Speaker 3: I think I've made my point here, and I don't I don't want to be labor these points.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know nobody wants to listen to this anyway. And everything I said is wrong and it's stupid, and that's fine, that's fine. I'm I hope I am wrong. I probably am wrong. I'm right wrong certainly about at least part of this. So it's okay. So we'll just move on to better, certainly more fun things.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, and before you know, before too long, I hope that you get a chance to let me know your opinion as to whether I have found nature Boy's evil twin or nature Boy from an alternate timeline where indeed he has shown up and some thing has gone terribly wrong to make him a different Nature boy.
Speaker 2: As I found a guy, the denatured nature Boy.
Speaker 1: Well it's like this. It's the democrat atheist nature Boy who looks and sounds just like him in my mind. Now, missus Oh says, he looks a little different, but if I close my eyes, he sounds the same. And I checked him out digitally electronically. I talked about this on the show. I know you know, I don't want you to have to listen to my show, but you might want to check out either the discussion from tonight or from last night. When I first played the clip, it took me a few days. I studied this, I checked on it, found out about it, and accidentally got put in contact with this guy for a totally different reason, not because he thinks he's anything. He doesn't know the show nothing a totally different evil twin or alternate universe nature Boy. I know that would fascinate you, so I figured I would drop it on you as you're ending your show anyway, and I apologize to all of the Aaron Franz and Age of Transitions fans, just technology when haywire. If Aaron leaves the I'm gonna leave the podcast totally intact. But if Aaron doesn't, there's a piece of the beginning before we play the intro tonight that yeah, explains part of it, but we'll tell you why there's a short age of Transitions apology.
Speaker 3: That I guess in back to that at what happened at the beginning. What we have to keep in mind with where all this is going is our dependence on technology. Remember that in any situation where the rug is just ripped out from under us.
Speaker 4: And the these technological.
Speaker 3: Communications devices that we use every day just shut down. What happens when that's taken away and we're left to try to make s of a world where we've been using these things, these digital devices to tell us and make sense of the world for so long, and there's number there. We've been at a loss for consensus reality for a while because that has been being attacked by once again US conspiracy culture for better and for worse, And so it was flimsy any sort of unifying principles leading up to this point. But if you yank away our information feed that tells us what to believe and when to believe it, what would we do in a world where that's gone and we're trying to make sense of a tough situation.
Speaker 2: What would happen? Then?
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a weird other dynamic here that you know what, we have exactly one more show that is scheduled for us to be using the Skype tool, which wasn't the full problem tonight, By the way, I want people to know that wasn't the full problem. That was the beginning of the problem tonight when technology turned against me here. Uh. But the thing is, there's a whole story there that I think you could do a really fascinating expose on if you wanted to do it for next week's show. I offer to do some research and help you fill in the gaps and make you a you know, a text document with a bunch of notes in it to help you along.
Speaker 2: If you'd like, maybe maybe we could do that.
Speaker 6: Well, just let me know.
Speaker 1: Look, you don't have to, I'm not saying you know. Look, I never tell these guys what to do anybody whose show I produce, I want you guys know, I don't tell them what to do unless I'm asked for advice. But I offer this as advice because you could do the last show that we utilize the tool of Skype, which I think is an interesting metaphoric and direct representation of a lot of things that are going on. I leave it at that, and I think you would be the guy to go over it and do a full expose on it.
Speaker 3: Just could I could see what parts there are going I'm assuming Microsoft plays a part in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, well indeed, but if you look at the beginning of it, how it was used, why it was useful, and the there's a lot to it here. It's not just we'll get over it. You can communicate another way. There's one hundred things. Yes there is, but there's a story behind this, and it was utilized for a long time, not just by the alternative media, but every form of media was utilizing Skype at one point. I mean from your local radio station to the uh you know, to the to the big time you know, ABC, NBCCBS, all of that was actually using Skype at one point or another. And it has more uses than just video calling, uh international reach. It was it was cheaper, faster, easier, And the fact is when it was originally developed, it wasn't Microsoft's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, I don't know how much of the truth is available out there, but I know about the patents on this and copyrights on certain things. And you know, just like Elon Musk, you know, rewrote the history of PayPal to say that he was a founder. He wasn't anyway, and he will pummel the hell at anybody connected to PayPal, whoever says that he wasn't a co founder. Sure, because he's supposed to have co founded everything.
Speaker 4: Give it a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he plays that the role of the big important guy that makes everything happen. Yeah, he was always but he only ever just comes in and sweeps in.
Speaker 1: That's what he always does. And fascinating thing is, I'm almost willing to bet one of my testicles that this guy is going to eventually say he is a co founder of Twitter, and he won't call it to I'm a co founder of X. I founded that and then I sold it and I sold it at a loss because you watch, he's going to be a co founder of Twitter, and all of us know it was just a handful of jerky guys sitting at laptops figuring out how to code the damn thing. Okay, one of them named Elon Musk, But that's what he does. I was the co founder of this, I was the co founder of that. What else was he the co founder of? I forget he was the co founder of Twitter?
Speaker 2: Tesla, Tesla.
Speaker 1: That's another thing. I'm the I'm the founder of Tesla. No he's not. Nope, he didn't actually just steal the name, and he couldn't scrub it clean to get rid of the original originator's name. But again with Tesla, if anybody speaks out a line and they have any sort of connection to them, a contract gone. You are not even allowed to suggest he's not the main man of Tesla and hasn't been there from the beginning, and wasn't a founder of Tesla. As a matter of fact, at one point, he might even say he invented Tesla the name. I mean, this is the guy who says he's a self made millionaire billionaire, you know, even though his family owned rare earth elements in you know, South Africa and there's a whole thing there, and you know the technocracy thing in Canada and and oh boys, their history. Anyway, enough of that, Aaron, I just think it would be fascinating if you did a skype thing. But if not, don't do that anyway. I don't care what you do. It's your show. I love you, and I'm terribly sorry to you as well as your listeners that I held it up. So maybe we'll go a couple of minutes over on uncle too. Let's see. Yeah, I'll tell you what. We'll go to quarter after the hour if you want. It's up to you. Just to make sure we get in, you know, allile the full time pronkle because it's about thirteen and thirty after right now, Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll just make one more point on all of this mass we've been talking about, is that these big tech powerbroker guys are in charge now, and they've bought the system of our government and they're currently reworking it with their tech and infusing their tech into everything that the government is.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's easy to act all scared.
Speaker 3: And like these guys are all powerful, But these guys are drinking the kool aid as much as anybody, and they believe all.
Speaker 2: Of this stuff. When it comes to the propaganda that has put this whole system in place, I think they actually believe it.
Speaker 3: And as such I believe they are rife for being able to be exploited ideologically. I don't know to what extent that's going on, but I'm guessing that it is.
Speaker 1: See, I would love it. I would love it if somebody did something like I would love to see you do this, the real founding fathers of everything. And you went into Elon Musk and Tesla, and you went into how Richard McConnell says she's against dark money when meanwhile he's the guy who invented the dark money concept. Right, the Conservatives they don't want to see you are the citizens United in the Parks, and they invented it in order to get Bob Wade overturned. You know who founds things. It's like, all right, there was an ACDC song years ago and they did it for the movie Maximum Overdrive, and it was called Who Made Who? That should indeed be the name of a documentary about who actually made Who? Here, because there's always this fascinating thing. Here's another fun one and just in general, lively politics current, and then I'll shut up and be done. Donald Trump, all of the previous presidents made bad business deals with Canada and Mexico. Well, the one problem is, of course I made the deal with Canada and Mexico with USMC. But pay no attention to Trump forty five. I don't know who that guy was. He got cheated. I don't get cheated. The guy who's complaining about the Canada Mexico situation is the guy who rearranged it from NAFTO, which also sucked. Granted, but I just want you to think about that. The people that bitch about stuff the way it is are often the people who created it in the first place, and people that want to take credit for things because they just think it makes them important, all powerful, all knowing, all something. Usually they didn't create crap. So I love that Who made who?
Speaker 4: Aaron?
Speaker 1: Who made Who? Who made you?
Speaker 4: Ain't no money? Told you? All right?
Speaker 6: I'm done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that song is the best part about that movie. There's no doubt about it. That movie's the deepest part.
Speaker 1: That movie sucks, except for I do love the kind of weirdness of talking to the big clowny crazy joker face truck that yeah, that is kind of fun, but other than that, holy crap stupid. Anyway, Maximore over Drive didn't enjoy it, but always love ac DC and that's not even my favorite ac DC song, but it is philosophically deep at least erin.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we'll just move right on over to the Uncle Show here on Friday night. So thank you for listening once again. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. I am Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying seeker seekon.
Speaker 4: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 7: Hi, I am Jesus Christ, the most credible spokesman ever. And I listened to the Chili effect because Chuck o'chelli has his.
Speaker 6: My Fains My life speak here.
Speaker 1: Ohl a fl.
Speaker 4: In truth breaking thro.
Speaker 6: The fat.
Speaker 8: I call.
Speaker 1: Them want to be calling.
Speaker 4: Makes my yell.
Speaker 6: Will amounted me.
Speaker 4: Com Radio.
Speaker 9: In Denial The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success.
Speaker 10: This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical work.
Speaker 5: Come on, has nothing to do with black people.
Speaker 1: But I will stop your head in if you start.
Speaker 4: A fight with me. Your thoughts come anyways the places I'm a white guy.
Speaker 9: If I see guys with wife beaters with like devil.
Speaker 1: Tats and they're bugging their eyes out, they're white, they're Hispanics, they're whack whatever, I start kind of paying attention to them, you know, especially in a court area.
Speaker 5: And I see guys walking like their thugs down the street.
Speaker 11: Have you expressed like.
Speaker 5: Colorer Schoolho's there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com.
Speaker 1: Do not necessarily reflected he views Little Jelly dot Com or.
Speaker 5: Choko chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Kelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Honey, honey, money, money, money, money, honey.
Speaker 4: This is a moneysee podcast code read code, wait cod wait here. We pick up your pants, your cellphones and hi me and listen to Uncle to the podcast. Watch out here. Yeah, if you're sitting down for this, Oh, if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drums Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are the scene two Uncle to broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew low here. It needs to start the show. Uncle.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Three one hundred and sixty six quick click.
Speaker 3: Yes you're right, three six six. Good call Uncle live on Friday night, Ohchelly dot com. You can call in as always so the call in number is three one nine five zero one. You can also use Skype, perhaps for the last time, last time. Yeah, I think this is it for Skype.
Speaker 2: Uncle. I don't think it's gonna be here though. Oh that was make I believe.
Speaker 1: So no, no, next week we still have it one more time up to May fifth. According to what they said, let's see if they hold their into the bargain.
Speaker 2: Okay, so two more weeks still.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can. Maybe we'll see if it holds together. Huh, says to May fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, we're going to five, uncle.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you want to use Skype tonight from Sada Shellie, Uh, send a message to Chuck. He'll bring you on the show. Or call three one nine five six. We'd love to have you. We'd love to talk to you on this show. The show's better when we have people calling, So please please do if you're able to. But uncle, this is a regular show for us.
Speaker 2: We're just back. What's going on?
Speaker 8: It's we're talking now the beginning of this drafts going on, I guess. And we had, uh, the the last quarter bank that has been picked, believe it or not, from Alabama.
Speaker 4: From Alabama number four, that guy got picked.
Speaker 8: Okay, so so now it's only I think, and there's another one that went just one before I came up, Pia from from the Ducks, from the oh the Oregan Oregan. So now I think what's his name is the only one left in the in the in the room door Sanders, Yeah, I think he's believe the latest one there Okay, obviously we're talking the NFL Draft twenty five. Uh, this is what the second round we're in of the draft.
Speaker 4: Is, the second one, almost the end of it, going to the third tom tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, third round tomorrow, Okay, cool. So and that's the end of just thinking just about all right.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, lots of interesting goings on in the drafts there, and so uncle's following that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think the Lams have picked an end, an edge, a.
Speaker 3: Tight end, an edge, yeah, tight end, or they picked somebody else too. How many picks up the Rams had so far?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I just know the last one was when I was up, What.
Speaker 2: Do you mean an edger? What position is that? That's an edge on defense? On offense? Ever we talk on defense? An edger on defense?
Speaker 8: Call it, it says, So I'm thinking it's an Andrew. So, uh, somebody call in and ask me what this division is that the decision is. Because slide kick doesn't.
Speaker 4: Need to know you, please please call in and tell us what the thing with that division?
Speaker 3: What that tell us about it? Tell us about that? Tell us who the Rams picked tight end from?
Speaker 2: What school was that from? I forget?
Speaker 3: But anyway, it'll be interesting. I think the Rams are have a really good season. I'm optimistic. We'll see what happens with that. We'll see what other traits they make.
Speaker 8: Did you know did you know the guy the old coach from the Seahawks coach went to the Black, Red and.
Speaker 2: Black Carrol he's the Okay, so he's the new Raiders coach.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what I'm and yeah, I didn't know that. I just found that out.
Speaker 8: Okay, I heard his name mentioning they were the tide cut people talking.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a lot going on in the NFL world here. It's hard to keep up.
Speaker 4: I just found out. Yeah, it goes back to coaching that.
Speaker 2: He Carol's back yet because he was in retirement. He was.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that he returned like that. Okay, weird, but now he's in the well also with the Seahawks. That's that's who the Rams traded Cooper cup to. Was the Seahawks.
Speaker 8: That was Now what was I still want to know what was the purpose of it? People, if you can call in and explain it things things. I want to know, what was the what was the point him going there knowing they're going to be playing us.
Speaker 4: That don't make sense.
Speaker 2: That was the trade.
Speaker 3: The trade of Cooper Cup was one that everybody knew was coming, so they knew that Cup was on the way out from the rooms. But the fact that he went to the divisional rivals, see my.
Speaker 4: That's my answer my question to ask those people.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know that there was a lot of people were mad. I know that Cooper Cup was one of them. I don't know all the details on that. I just know that things kind of went bad with that, and it's a real shame because he was such a good player. He was there for their Super Bowl when he did some ma good things, and then to see him just get traded to the divisional rivals as a bummer.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, we placed him with what number seventeen?
Speaker 2: Oh, they have Davante Adams Adam, so they made that trade.
Speaker 4: They made trade a month ago to get him.
Speaker 2: That'll be good.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have a good season.
Speaker 8: So that's that's in May fourteenth as a schedule comes out. So that's gonna be interesting to see who they play because they ain't play the regular teams. All teams do, but just and in fact who they playing is the Yeah, the teams out indeed indeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh yeah, NFL, NFL news, everybody. Everything that you needed to know is there. We've just told you everything. We're still Uncle has been doing. We're working on a TikTok tic tac so to speak.
Speaker 5: You didn't know.
Speaker 4: You didn't get that fully that last.
Speaker 2: It's still in progress. I need to edit it and post it.
Speaker 3: But Uncle, what maybe we should just talk about the TikTok thing in general. We've we've had successes with it in the past week or so, haven't we. We've been done pretty good.
Speaker 4: I'm getting up to that point where it might go live soon. Oh really, So what we've done is keeping up on that was the take.
Speaker 3: To be able to live stream on TikTok, you need a certain amount of followers, follows, is it followers? Because you're up to fifty followers now, I believe, which is pretty good.
Speaker 4: We've fifty followers, but it's fifty six now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's so many things fifty to fifty six.
Speaker 8: I heard your son say he got another follow it you got another follow Yeah, I mean he keeps up with it more than does this looks on the phone because.
Speaker 2: He's farm part of your social media team, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: That's so he keeps up with it.
Speaker 2: He does so.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we've been making lots of cool videos. I've actually been what I've been doing is I've been taking the videos we make on TikTok and what I'll do is I'll download the video and then I'll repost.
Speaker 2: It to YouTube.
Speaker 4: YouTube.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'll repost some of them over to YouTube so they're there too. And I found that those videos get lots of views sometimes, so it's pretty good to repost it. And the YouTube channel is doing okay, I mean working in more followers than we had been previously.
Speaker 2: And I've been making little tweaks.
Speaker 3: I've been you know, I've been doing God help me, I've been watching those videos with these YouTube gurus or like, make sure you go into the settings and you have this button switched on and have this one switched off, and make sure you do this.
Speaker 4: You do a little bit with that because you're listening to the pup of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got you gotta get you know. Word from the experts sometimes to learn new things, you know, that's the best way anymore. Some people call it YouTube university now too, where you know, you learn new things on YouTube or you need to figure out how to you know, change the alternator in your car. A guy on YouTube is likely to have done a video on it, you know, or how do.
Speaker 2: You change those videos?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I use those all the time. But the ones about the YouTube specific oh yeah, content, and those are the ones that I did.
Speaker 4: You all see my ti tank bringing them over there.
Speaker 1: I haven't checked out the tictac myself yet, but we do have a skype caller which should be adding in momentarily. And then I'm going to get back over to the board and I'm gonna shut off my microphone. But I do believe you have a skype caller.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, letting in. Let's who he is?
Speaker 8: M oh no, nor Man north Man again he is? It's the Canada man. We got somebody to talk to.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Yeah, who are you going on top of that sports hour crap?
Speaker 2: That's gotta go, Robin, all right, we covered everything I told everybody everything about the NFL just now, so we're done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's up? Face? Shifter says, you guys haven't got the memo. It's it's now Freemason Square game baseball.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh I'm.
Speaker 4: Here in the baseball back into half a minute. My my match really good?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They uh in first place?
Speaker 8: Well I'm holding my My cousin follows them and he tells me they were in first place playing good night now yeah, right now.
Speaker 5: As a long, here's a sports here's a sports one for you.
Speaker 4: You came up with it, so I'm going to finish it.
Speaker 5: One of the earliest Stanley Cup winners, like something like nineteen twenty was the Victoria, British Columbia Cougars. MM from the city I live in, Okay about that?
Speaker 2: You think about that? Alho introvising, Well, we.
Speaker 5: Don't have a sports team anymore though. They moved over to Vancouver.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the Nuts.
Speaker 5: So now they're the Canucks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Knucks, the old knuckleheads, knuckles, knuckleboons brands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so any UFOs lately? What's going on with that?
Speaker 3: M you know what, they're nights, they're not, but man, when they're there, it seems like there's a ton of them.
Speaker 2: So they're still there happy. What about you actually.
Speaker 3: You have seen all these crazy lights because she sees that on social media, lots of people posting from Vancouver, where you're at.
Speaker 5: I been doing a much nighttime activity out there, and when I do, I'm kind of in the middle of the city. Non story there from my side. But we got a call.
Speaker 8: Let's see it a lot, hold on, hold on, call up on the heir with the shoe. Hello is the man talking about the man?
Speaker 4: I was thinking, no, I should say, how is your boys doing? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Oh, they did all right.
Speaker 13: But we were in the same position.
Speaker 12: We need an madger, but we didn't get one.
Speaker 1: We wanted the guy named Green?
Speaker 4: Who got that guy Green?
Speaker 5: For you guys?
Speaker 2: Who got Green Green? I haven't been watching it enough to draft itself. Uncle, you should know.
Speaker 4: I know, I know watching it. I was watching it. I forget who got him, though, I forgot who it was.
Speaker 12: Right after us.
Speaker 1: See, we picked the wrong guy as usual, and then right after us was I think Baltimore, so they probably took him.
Speaker 4: I would have I think they might have been them. It might have been there. Now.
Speaker 5: Jimmy might be the Edger.
Speaker 2: Oh he's the ed An Jimmy, you know?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, no, I was always the half back. Okay, they guys, we have an unusual caller from Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: It looks like to me, let's give him on. Hold on, Jim, people, let's get We're gonna take the new guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't recall getting a call from Indianapolis ever on the network, so this might.
Speaker 4: Let's get him. All right.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm doing it. That's why I was asking you. Hold on, relax, relax.
Speaker 4: I need some new people.
Speaker 1: All right, you're live indian caller from Indianapolis.
Speaker 13: Niggers?
Speaker 2: Oh god, hey, that's a goose name. What is going on? We have a call on the line for once, I don't think so. Uh what do you mean somebody calling just to be an idiot? Is that what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Boy? Hello?
Speaker 4: Who's that tough?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, all right enough?
Speaker 4: What is the name? What is your name?
Speaker 5: No name that I think that's an edger?
Speaker 2: Shuck? What is going on here?
Speaker 5: What we have?
Speaker 2: We haven't got on to the point where we get these I have to know the name.
Speaker 1: That's new to me. I don't know. Well, I can't tell everybody's name when they call, you know, it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 4: We need this name. We need to know this name full of the complete investigation. Investigate this guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, look look I only but I only mark, you know. Look, the phone numbers come in. Sometimes they tell me where they're calling from. Sometimes they come in as anonymous, and sometimes it just you know, well some of the our repeat callers, I mark them, you know, so I know what it is it comes up on I can personalized caller. I D like now one of Jimmy James's numbers. When it comes up, it says Jimmy James, and I have Danny in there. Danny is a com callers, so I have him written down so I don't mix him up anymore. But that one was a call from Indianapolis. I've never seen one from there before, so I had no idea what was going to happen there, and they did that.
Speaker 5: So what can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the only positive that I'm going to draw from this is that somehow this whole again got the number it decided to call in. So somebody who's watching or listening to this who probably wasn't before, because again we don't get many calls, right.
Speaker 1: So well, but here's the thing, I know that when I put out the post for the Friday night shows, right, I know that at the very least a couple thousand people see it all right now, not too many people call, but at least two three thousand people anytime I do a post. Also, I got Bpete makes a post for the Friday night open mic, and I don't know, do you guys put it out on Twitter too, right where you say, here's the call in number and your graphic is up, so you share it on Twitter?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, and more news on the new people front. We've got somebody and we've got Tom. Is it Tom or Tim Tom Gerard? Yeah, he's in the YouTube chat and he's telling us what an edger is.
Speaker 1: No, you don't want to repeat what an edge is, but not what an edger is in most common use. Is not something for the Uncle show. Okay, it's just not well, no, I just want to know what position just like's going on, Just like I can tell you that I had to go pee right before, right, and and I held off Robin putting him on the air, and it took me a while to get back to him. And Robin might be wondering how long does it take Chuck to go to the bathroom, but I.
Speaker 5: Will very carefully. A technical issue, so I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I said I had if you look at the message before, I said, I'll be right back. I'll put you on after I go pee. Well, at least that's what I meant to say. Now I got to go look at the message. But that's what I meant to type to.
Speaker 5: You said something.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did. I'll look right now to double check. Look, you could be right. I'm always willing to say maybe I'm wrong, but let's see, give me a minute. Got a pee first. It says that right there, Robin, and then you gave me a thumbs up.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I went to go do that, and I accidentally caused myself to bleed in a sensitive area. So it took me a minute to handle that before I could get back to the computer, and I had to clean my hands obviously afterwards, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 5: So that's why it took me so.
Speaker 1: Long to pe in case you were wondering, Robin, But you weren't wondering because you didn't read the message.
Speaker 5: So I did. And now I look back, I see that part. There was other parts about technical issues. But I guess those those that was.
Speaker 1: After Yeah, no, let's see, be right back. I'll call you when I returned. So the technical thing, let's see, where did I put that down? Okay, wasn't in Let's see, give me a minute, got a pee first? Oh and tech is shaky tonight. That's right, I said it along with it. Give me a minute. I gotta go pee and tex to shaky tonight. Be right back or BRB, I said, And I'll call you when I returned. Well, I didn't call you. Let's see, Okay, hang on, I said, about five minutes later. So it didn't take me five minutes to go to the bathroom. I needed those couple extra minutes to attempt to bandage an area that's not easy to bandage. How about that? Okay, okay, So that's why anyway, I wouldn't describe that. I would describe it on my show, but I wouldn't describe it on the Uncle show. You see, I would give you the generalization.
Speaker 5: We appreciate that. We appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is, thankfully that'll be distorted enough that hopefully YouTube won't automatically ban you on the algo for what that guy just yelled?
Speaker 4: You know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point, shuck.
Speaker 5: I hope not that you could well something weird. I didn't actually hear it, but you.
Speaker 1: Know what you did.
Speaker 2: But what you know, what I did was listening to the YouTube guru.
Speaker 3: There's some setting where you switch off explicit content, so any explicit things that are said, even accidentally, it doesn't transcribe them, so at least data.
Speaker 2: Wise, you're not knocked for uh, for explicit content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that what that guy said is not technically regular explicit content. Really, yeah, that's not like a simple hell. That's not a curse word, and it's also not a bodily function like your basically FCC problem. It's not one of those two things. This is a different thing. They have a special area for what hate speech?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what?
Speaker 4: Just wash it out, Wash it out.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you because I've been banged and dinged and knocked off and removed from YouTube so many times. I'm just warning you about the issue. I'm sorry to bring the show down, but I want you to know in advance. You could actually literally have your live stream cutoff on YouTube right now. Hopefully it's not because he said it's so weird and it was so distorted that the algo won't pick it up immediately.
Speaker 4: Let me let me see what I didn't even hear. Check it out before we go on here. I want it to be checked out.
Speaker 2: Let me see if it's live right now.
Speaker 5: It looks like there, we're live. We're live.
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 2: It would be because your friend is chatting. Yeah, so we're good for now.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: But when it goes to edge information, No, no, it wasn't that. It was a derogatory term for people that are uh, darker skinned.
Speaker 5: I know, but I just want to read what Tim said about edge edge here.
Speaker 1: That's up to you guys.
Speaker 2: You handle that because it's about football.
Speaker 4: So yes, we get to no, no cool.
Speaker 1: But the regular use, the most common use for the term ede.
Speaker 5: But that's not what this is. This is about that.
Speaker 2: We don't care about common it's just talking about football.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's just funny to me. I'm sorry, good, okay, okay. So Tim Gerard from Alberta in Canada, another north Man. He says in American football, edge refers to a defensive player, typically a defensive end or outside linebacker. His primary role is to rush the opposing team's quarterback from the edge of the offense.
Speaker 4: That's one. That's what I was getting. That's what I was on.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well that was very good.
Speaker 4: All right, that was that was the answer. That was what he said was the answer. I was trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Outang up on the terms, LA is really building up their defense.
Speaker 4: Look at they got on them. Now they got an edge. As you were saying, all right, they got that defense tightening up.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys heard it, but you have two more regular callers or you know, two more standard through the phone call.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let them, let me make them, but be ready with the hang up button if we need it.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, but.
Speaker 1: Both of these callers, I don't think we'll have that problem. I know who they are. We'll see how they if they go that way. I mean, what can I say? I know who to band. But okay, okay, yeah, first first off, Yeah, first up is Danny.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Danny boy, just give you a.
Speaker 14: Shout out to your your really enjoying it's it's you're meant for ticktack. It's very holistic anywhere or to your to your your taking that.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're listening to it. Oh yeah, that is my one of my customers listening to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, hey go TikToker calling it. That's pretty good. Cool.
Speaker 4: I mean somebody is they left that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's good. I'm glad you're following Danny.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're having fun making the videos, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Right now, behind behind real quick behind Danny is uh, I believe Count Pupper. And after that, we also still have Jimmy James hanging on the line. So you guys just tell me and I'll punch up whoever you say. And if you hear another bell, then you know you got somebody else on the line.
Speaker 5: Okay, good count, good camp.
Speaker 14: I'm just giving a shout.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, man.
Speaker 4: We appreciate the feedback on it because I could use a few five talking.
Speaker 2: Indeed.
Speaker 4: So okay, puff, let's have puff one.
Speaker 13: Hey uncle, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: I got to what I was Eagles doing? Huh?
Speaker 13: Well they won hopefully.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: They're missing.
Speaker 2: I mean now they're drafting, but the rest of the draft it all that's a bridge too far, isn't it. Oh.
Speaker 4: I was just wondering what do they need? Not much?
Speaker 2: No, I just want everybody needs.
Speaker 13: To damn all figure it out. I'm watching the Phillies lose every day lately.
Speaker 4: With the Mets ripped. They swept, the Mets swept them.
Speaker 2: That's a disgrace.
Speaker 4: The Mets swept them.
Speaker 2: Very sad, that's horrible.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I probably remember.
Speaker 13: My TikTok passwords, so I follow.
Speaker 4: Oh there we go.
Speaker 13: He got seventy six followers in.
Speaker 4: Wow, seventy six. Who's not who's miscounting my tictat?
Speaker 2: Well he must be me.
Speaker 4: You not listening to know what I got on here? He knows more about this tictac and you true? I mean this is he's talking about the younger generation. Yeah, that's what's fun. That's where it's coming from. It is. I mean, you don't need don't you even know this?
Speaker 3: And that I do know that our most our biggest video to day was a Roadblox video where my son was playing the Easter event on a Roadblocks game you were watching.
Speaker 2: I'll take the credit of I was the cameraman in the editor on the video. But that's it. You guys did that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, that one?
Speaker 4: How beat the.
Speaker 2: Was it up? Eat all of them?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: That's your best one?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that would be fifty one views.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've.
Speaker 4: Seen that one pepper, You see that one?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Well what do you think of that?
Speaker 4: What do you think about it?
Speaker 13: I agree, I think you're meant for TikTok.
Speaker 11: I think this is going to you're getting so many comments, you're gonna lot of engagement.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like I'm noticing you get a lot of comments in all your videos on the I think.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have over one thousand to get it live soon. I mean, it's it's that close, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what when we when we're when we unlock that function out of the live stream function, we should be able to get it as one of the actual channels where the podcast that we're doing now, the live stream video that should be able to go out through that. I think, well they can.
Speaker 4: If they can do that time, you're gonna do it that thing and that way they can see it. Oh, my customers can see it. So seeing that so it can be put all like together.
Speaker 3: I think that will work. The only thing that is if about that is like the sort of standard vertical format of the video there. I don't know if that I don't know, but I think maybe and that would be cool, so we'll see definitely possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can.
Speaker 13: I think TikTok is a good flattening for you guys right now.
Speaker 15: Yeah, i'd say it's poon its weight, that's it poon and wait, it's pooning away.
Speaker 4: Yeah for backup to mind to this show. That's my sort of what you say.
Speaker 2: It's the hype man. It's the hype man to Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 4: So if they listen to that, they'll get to this and then it will be put together. See how it works.
Speaker 2: Puff, what's up there, Robin?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would just say I'm not on tac tac, but tac tack I use. I watch it on I watched it on the YouTube shorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: One of them on there. You guys got three, like twenty five hundred views on there.
Speaker 2: I own.
Speaker 4: I've noticed something. My short views go longer.
Speaker 5: Every single one, And I say, kind of a paradox.
Speaker 4: No, it's true.
Speaker 8: The shorter ones are much better than the longiest.
Speaker 2: Check this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so here's the stats. Here's the stats on YouTube shorts three D printing a fat Seal three three thirty five hundred views. See, then we got Uncle Chewbacca Pajamas thirteen hundred views. See and then we got we got Tomato sandwich bunch.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the.
Speaker 5: Who. So you know you guys are you guys are popping off there and people are appreciating the views, the views of the views. And your highest viewed one is angry Uncle at soccer five thousand views.
Speaker 4: Oh he's five thousand new. I was wondering if that was going to go up. Anny.
Speaker 2: That one is a classic.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed that one. I enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's one news on their family.
Speaker 5: But yeah, probably my favorite one though, is Uncle trying to fight the cameraman while walking a dog.
Speaker 2: No one doesn't have as many views as it really head on to. Maybe we need to re up the one that.
Speaker 4: No man is man is son and his then and me would walking and that he made that one.
Speaker 5: Because here's the here's the here's the problem with that one. It's called just walking the dog with Uncle. You should you should put it in as uncle uncle tries to fight man while walking dog.
Speaker 4: I think that is well, we gotta get.
Speaker 5: Everywhere mustard on his shirt, so you can put mustard on his shirt in the title as well.
Speaker 2: Must That'll be a tag. We're learning so much about personally.
Speaker 5: Personally, I get your shorts, I get him transcribed, and I print him out and I read them like the newspaper.
Speaker 2: It's good to start the day with, have a coffee of bagel and read.
Speaker 5: You transcribe it, and then you make up, you know, you know, a little bit of your own imagery in your head.
Speaker 2: What's happening in the world today. Let me see.
Speaker 3: Fat seal three D print or too noisy at night? Got to turn it off at night? Uh, Juicy Seal walking the Dog. I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm talking about the seal. Now, I know who you're talking.
Speaker 2: You know, the Juicy Seal.
Speaker 4: That juice that I got malon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that one?
Speaker 4: That one? Yes, yeah, John, I know now you got.
Speaker 5: Did you give it a name?
Speaker 4: Silly boy?
Speaker 5: Oh silly boy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Appropriate? Uh should we go back to Jimmy?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: See what he has.
Speaker 4: What do you have to say about this? Miss?
Speaker 2: Oh h.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 12: Let's well, I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 13: I like the idea of short videos have to be usual.
Speaker 4: So you don't like him, well you do, guys, he does? Oh you like him?
Speaker 2: Everybody's a fan of.
Speaker 5: Have you tried to make any of uncles? Have you tried to make any of uncle's uncles stabulous sandwich recipes?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know I haven't.
Speaker 13: I'm not much of a cook.
Speaker 4: I don't actually, actually you don't really. You just put the two pieces of bread. It's not actually not not not using the the moon and sea stove with a fire fly up in the air for safety issues.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was a safety concern.
Speaker 4: Was making the sandwiches?
Speaker 2: Makes sense when you say it, I didn't think of it.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, okay, I mean here's one for you that I took the heart. You got a pet of bread, you slather some peanut butter on there, and with a couple of slices of ham and some cheese, and then you throw it in the microwave and then you fold it up when it's all melted. Right, I don't know about.
Speaker 13: I don't want to eat that one.
Speaker 2: I'd buy that.
Speaker 4: Always, he said.
Speaker 8: The kind of people interested in You can't understand people intested in these kind of vinegos like that.
Speaker 2: They're informative, and.
Speaker 4: It picks it up.
Speaker 5: I think after a while, you guys can put together a fire safe Uncle cooked.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 8: It can injunction with like what some fire department or you may give you may give sidekicking on the job there you might.
Speaker 5: Be doing its fire department or what maybe Landers Landers Fire Department. In partnership with Uncle, the podcast Hey you goes say Sandwiches called.
Speaker 4: Hey you go, you got job? Now you got that pain to think about it? Okay, listen to him?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: I can do it now?
Speaker 5: The mantle on this one.
Speaker 1: I just remembered the idea I had for you earlier, Aaron. It comes up right with this subject. Uncle goes to should be a playlist in and of itself, and it's just short videos of Uncle goes to a place and you just film it and it's just you get where I'm going, don't you?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well Uncle goes to human computer.
Speaker 1: Uncle goes to human computer. Uncle, but it could be as simple as Uncle goes to the post artist it don't matter.
Speaker 5: But goes to pure blades.
Speaker 1: Uncle goes to the grocery store. Uncle goes to the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah yeah that's yeah.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: And you could just a hundred of these things two minutes.
Speaker 3: Long, no problem, I'll tell the social media team about the idea immediately check and I'll get them to work on that.
Speaker 4: Then the media team that was they gotta do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, when I'm around and I can film it, I'll be doing it. But it's special.
Speaker 1: But check it out. A special graphic that has just Uncle goes to and then in a completely different you know, font and whatever, you fill in the word or the logo of the place, like, you know, Uncle goes to McDonald's. You put the freaking golden arches there and that's it. Uncle goes to McDonald's and he's at McDonald's. Is he what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, beautiful that that that's where I was going.
Speaker 5: Is it a way Is there a way to get the transcription of say, Tomato sandwich lunch by Uncle?
Speaker 1: Is it on YouTube?
Speaker 2: It's on your way to transcription? Yeah, there's a couple of ways that you could pull them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because YouTube automatically has a transition a transcription thing.
Speaker 5: One And I'm sure if you can like download that as like a file.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you can of for YouTube, I believe, so.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll give it. Okay, because here's what you can do that. You to do, I'll just take like a screenshot of the finished product or maybe a few steps along the way, and then I'll just put this straight up, the transcription of each sandwich video onto a page and bought a big bit of Boom, we gotta we gotta book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get that way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I'll do you one better, Robin. There is a free to create a pdf, right, so you can free create a PDF with graphics or text and all you got to do is grab a couple of screenshots and those transcriptions. Boom, it's in a pdf.
Speaker 5: Okay, And we could it could be like a free e book and it's anook bang yead and do that.
Speaker 8: Go ahead and do that, and then my might get more described. This added to the Patreon or yeah, that good idea. The other thing is I can also add it to the fans section.
Speaker 1: We have a whole thing on the network feed that I haven't done anything with because first of all, I wanted one more guy along with you, Aaron, to start it. Because we can offer, you know, for fans of the network a subscription where they get all of that stuff, like here's your free e book, here's the bonus podcasts. Here's the you know, I do Hell in high Water with Maria Heller. All that stuff could be fed through a simple thing where you're a fan on spreaker.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do that, you know, and.
Speaker 1: There's no big charges. And also nowadays, another thing that's funky is that Patreon for Apple users, they're charging them more than what you charge on Patreon. People don't necessarily know this. If they use the Patreon app through the Apple Store, they're making an extra couple of bucks on every one of your subscribers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gotta stop that.
Speaker 2: Nothing good can remain.
Speaker 1: Can You don't get any money out of it? By the way, they just tacked on a price, and they said that if Patreon didn't agree to it, they were going to drop Patreon from Apple entirely, so you wouldn't even be available on Apple devices. So they held them up for it. That that happened in January. By the way, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: We might need we might need to find an alternative to Patreon. That's a bummer.
Speaker 1: Well, now, if we created a network fans on the speaker, which I have not even created it, I haven't generated it. But if we as a group did that I'd have no problem either splitting it with you or giving you most of it even it doesn't matter. If you create the content, I say, you get the share for it. Like right now, if we all went in network wise, the way I see it is you're owed two thirds of it because you are two thirds of the damn productions. You and uncle own a third of it apiece. If it's just us, you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's true.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 1: But if another guy comes in, then we each get twenty five percent. You know what I'm saying, we split it evenly. The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Interesting anyway, It was just.
Speaker 1: An idea I had for the future. But I want one more guy in on it is what I want.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's see what we get. We need somebody else at the Ochilly Radio Network.
Speaker 9: We really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a couple of people that got ready to do it and then didn't. But but if you guys run across somebody who's like, look, I want an easy plug and playway to go, and I want to do an audio podcast mainly, but I also want to be able to run independent. You know how you and I do. You're with the network, but you also do what you want with it, you know what I mean. So it's just another opportunity. And if we get a few more, just like we used to have when we had five, six guys altogether, what happened. Everybody cross pollinated. It was nice. So you know, anyway, you let me know if you find somebody that you want to try to add, because I'm more than happy to sit down and do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see. Maybe we'll find somebody on tic tac uncle could be a TikTok.
Speaker 8: Yeah, these people that follow me, I was wondering did they ever call in? Would they ever coin this show?
Speaker 2: I was wondering who that caller that was a troublemaker was. Maybe if they found it through that or I don't know who the hell that was. So I don't know. It's hard to tell what's going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody from in Indianapolis anymore. I haven't known anybody from Indianapolis, US in like twenty years, so couldn't have been them.
Speaker 4: Now if they talk like that, I won't want them on anyway. Well no, but you never know, they'll be off. I don't care for those kind of people.
Speaker 1: And you know what, guys, if you're listening out there and you feel like prank calling. I don't care, but you know there's limits. You know what I'm saying, don't be prank callingists. So we're trying to figure out whether we're gonna get banned on a stream. Come on, use your heads. You want to make jokes, make jokes, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's hard to say if that person was doing that because they're an idiot, or if they are actually purposely trying to throw a ranch in the Gears.
Speaker 4: Of Work show.
Speaker 1: Like one of the greatest being that one of the greatest phone calls, one of the greatest phone calls I ever took was on ucy dot TV. This lady called up and started screaming that she needed to talk to somebody in customer service because the donuts were stale. Damn you, I need to speak to somebody customer service right now. These donuts are I get and I'm like, it's a radio show, hello, man, calm down. This whole thing went on for like five minutes, and it.
Speaker 5: Was I heard that one.
Speaker 1: You know, I lost the audio to that, but I put it out on YouTube. People thought it was hilarious, and of course they took down my channel since then. But that was the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 5: What's that I remember listening to that one that was that was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: You might have I was totally I have no idea who that was. To this day, it was hilarious and it could have been a prank call, and a genius prank call, something like that happens. I would find that funny. As a matter of fact, I've even said on social media posts, I don't care if you prank called me. Do it call in Joel.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, pretty sure, dude, My my genius deduction has determined that since you guys were talking about elon Musk last hour, he got vind of it through his AI and he actually called in to sabotage this show.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Wait what happened, uncle? Wait a minute?
Speaker 2: What happened uncle?
Speaker 4: Your show?
Speaker 2: My show?
Speaker 8: Yes, he went took gut into your show and moved it to me show. I don't have anything to do with your show. You don't, not with that idiot in the White House at this time, Uncle.
Speaker 2: It's killed by association and you're associated with me. Well, not.
Speaker 4: With the idiot. Let you talk to about no I don't like that idiot, they got, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I can't listen if somebody calls in on my call in show and they go, hey, look, I don't like that Uncle show, blah blah blah blah, and they get, I can't control that. You're on the network, so what you know? And I've had somebody call up. The weirdest thing I ever had somebody call up on my show, separate from your show about you, is just to be like, what is going on? Like they tuned in and had no idea what was going on. They were completely confused by the show.
Speaker 4: And he's like, what what what happened?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Now the point not the point of this here, But I know for me, I know what's gonna come. What is coming?
Speaker 2: Oh, you see it coming?
Speaker 4: It is coming soon. Okay, that's another story.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's I got an update here there. What awesome I put the I put the tomato sandwich lunch by Uncle in the in the AI transcriber. Okay, I read it out to you guys here. Sure sure, okay. It says mayonnaise on the potato, a little sweet. We're gonna open up the cheese here, open up the cheese. Yeah, and now I'll let us this salami wow rose beef. I think it's a ham for mass maybe a little more ham on the ham, a salami ham sandwich. There you go, perfect, perfect.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Look it's perfect. Are you kidding me? That's a page that is a page in a page turner, My brother, are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Post that, man, and we just take a couple of screenshots of the video itself. Postman steps.
Speaker 17: I told you you take that, you slap right, and you have a book, know with man, know with men. Post that and let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: I will there you go. We'll start out like individually. You can post them on Instagram or something or on X or or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 8: What what one one we're not gonna we're gonna half a while. What is the one that we're gonna half a while?
Speaker 2: Not social media account?
Speaker 5: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Instagram? Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not getting ready Instagram.
Speaker 4: It's going and it's gone in May. I'm talking, I'm talking, I'm talking. Well I want to get I want to get one that will stay and they can post it on that. Well, yeah, it's fine. He wants to put okay, Okay, it's fine a lot.
Speaker 1: You could either do that or you can make a slideshow on uh on YouTube one way or the other. Those things aren't going anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I said, videos I make on TikTok and elsewhere, I repost them to YouTube and then they do good there, Robinstone, you like thousands of views on these videos that I reposted from other places.
Speaker 1: You know, And if you send them to me, Aaron, if you email them to me, I'll post them on I don't have a great Facebook following at the moment because I had to restart on Facebook, but I'll post them on Facebook and my other accounts.
Speaker 4: Too, Yeah, and send them to them. You know, they learn them to them.
Speaker 1: They'll all have the website.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: What I am looking for, people is trying to get followers to get my get my number. I never pass I make that number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uncle, all I need is the video, a couple of them, not all of them, just a couple of them, right, And then I put a link to your X to to your your tik tac. If I have the direct link, they're gonna go, hey, look you want more of this, go here?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I'm saying, ahead and yeah, and do that.
Speaker 1: Always got to do is email me a couple of them and I'll drop them on the internet in these different places and then you'll get new people looking at it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can drop drop him a couple.
Speaker 1: Just give me a couple, a couple of the short ones there and that's all of them to computer.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna drop them right on the edge, right on.
Speaker 1: Okay, you do that. But Robin, you have a Facebook, right Robin, Yes, sir see, he's got a good Facebook. If Robin posted a couple of videos on his Facebook and just had the tag you'd like this uncle video go here on TikTok boom.
Speaker 4: Oh you can do that, Robin, you can do that. You do that the one that you just made, go ahead and put on.
Speaker 1: I got you. I only have like one hundred people on my Facebook now.
Speaker 6: It's nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know my old account I'm locked out of. I had thousands of followers and friends and whatever, but I can't get in it no more.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Robin does it.
Speaker 9: He can.
Speaker 4: He's got friends hack up in to your account.
Speaker 1: Please, I got I got a million stories in the in the naked Internet, Uncle, so forget about it. Hey, listen, speaking of the naked Internet, you do know that we're almost at the end of Uncle's show here time even with the overrige.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds good. We should probably go to shout outs.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it's twelve minutes after now.
Speaker 2: Let's go to shout Let's go to shout out time. Uncle.
Speaker 16: Who'd we have first? You remember, Northern Man Man was the first, and then it was just Then it was all right, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Northern Man, Jimmy James. Then it was Danny. Then it was Count Pumper and a jackass.
Speaker 2: All right, jack they're they're a.
Speaker 1: Jack ass in a pear tree.
Speaker 2: All right, Sorry, We'll go to Robin.
Speaker 5: Huh. Let's see here, I'll shout out to I'll shout it to Danny again sending me my dollar, appreciate that. And then I will shout out to Cooley, who I just recently followed on Instagram and he followed me back. I might have to direct message him to harass him about my other dollar. I'm still waiting for my dollar from mister Edward the Squirrel. So three shoutouts in one today. We're still trying to settle this bet here. Thank you Jimmy for settling. Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yes, quick quick update I did receive from Danny, from from Edward and from let me think here Danny, Edward and of course Jimmy. So I'm all set. Maybe that's in the mail already, Robin. You never know, you know, there might be a little tension getting things over the border lately, just saying.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, shout out. Good show except for the trouble maker guy Chuck.
Speaker 14: Just send me the Digits head the number he called.
Speaker 12: And I'll have you a dossier written up by tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's pretty exy for.
Speaker 4: Me to get to get him off. That's good. I don't want him on mine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got I got an app for that. Just give me the number.
Speaker 12: I'll give you his whole biography. All right, everyone, have a good weekend, please j gim me.
Speaker 1: So count upper me.
Speaker 2: Gone, so count Pepe. Sure.
Speaker 11: I'll set out to google new book l M, which I found out this week. If you upload a book, it makes a fake podcast for two people to scuff whatever you upload, like whatever text. And I did it on my own books and it was horrifying, Lee inaccurate and actres at the same time.
Speaker 13: I can go Aaron, try it.
Speaker 5: Gary.
Speaker 4: What is it called?
Speaker 13: Uh, it's notebook.
Speaker 1: LM notebook l M. All right, I gotta try to well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, try it out because it's like there's a fake podcast that's inmate, so people discussing whatever book the upload.
Speaker 13: I did my own, like you can try your own talk and try your on Aaron, all right.
Speaker 2: That could be good. That could be a good podcast. Wow, all right, Papa, Well thanks man, it's great to talk to you as always, see the time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, take care of a great week and great weekend you do.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go. I think that's everybody. Have a shout out.
Speaker 4: That's the show outs.
Speaker 2: That's it. Do you have a shout out?
Speaker 1: Uncle?
Speaker 8: Do you to my listeners out of the United States? I always have shut out today because these are the ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll shout out myself to Kooley because yes, product, we talked to him and he is aware. He has the addresses where everything needs to go, so he has all the relevant information. He assured me that he's making everything right. So everything's good on.
Speaker 4: The Koli proh Bye.
Speaker 8: Koly I, I'm going to get a special adically a dollar, and that's gonna flame it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to flame it. I meant to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I told Cooley asked me when we talked to him, like, oh, uncle, do you want me to sign my dollar cooly Digital five point zero for you? And I suggested that he do that to everybody's dollar, so everybody's gonna get one of those hot valuable coolie autographs. When thowse Get sent up her oh yeah.
Speaker 1: If we do another dirty dollar, which I'm thinking about, we should probably do the baseball playoffs at least.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If we do, though, and I lose, I'll be happy to sign any dollars as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: A matter of fact, I did that a few times, and I even had an o'celli dot com and o'kelli network stamp that I was putting on dollars for a little bit.
Speaker 8: Before we do that done on the baseball somebody stole it in Dallas, though, we have to we have to make sure who's in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course we did, uncle, No, no, no, we did. Last time. Everybody was straight. It's just that some people forgot what they said and we had to play back to tape. That's all finer complications we have to see. It all got worked out to the end, so nobody was a sore loser. Nobody thought about it. It was just a matter of we needed to clear it up, so we did and it was done.
Speaker 5: That's all. They just do it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uncle, you only had listeners in three other countries outside of the US tonight, and I bet you can guess what they were, or at least two of them. I'm sure you got what do you think they were?
Speaker 6: Uncle?
Speaker 4: Canada? That's one, Jiminy, that's two?
Speaker 2: What we got in both?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: One more?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's another?
Speaker 4: Where is Rome?
Speaker 5: Rome?
Speaker 2: Italy?
Speaker 1: Okay, you missed back, you missed on Rome. It's it's United Kingdom, So Kingdom, Germany, Yeah, Germany, Canada and United Kingdom. It's like, I don't know, in the middle of the night, early in the morning, I'm not sure what time it is. What it might be like time for people to get up for work or school. But somebody was listening to Uncle as the daylight hours were breaking there in the UK.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool. So a shout out to them, and one additional shout out Raza is retro overright YouTube.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm glad to see you back in the chat.
Speaker 3: We're doing well. Thank you for continuing to be there. It's cool to see him in. So we've got lots of cool actions.
Speaker 4: So what are we doing on Saturday? Man, I'm still well on this.
Speaker 3: We may be doing a live stream tomorrow, so everybody stay tuned to the live stream on YouTube and twitch or wherever else you're watching X. We're probably doing as long as time permits, we'll do a VHS watch stream.
Speaker 2: Or maybe a video game one.
Speaker 3: We get them plenty of tapes, we have plenty of games we have. We need to continue playing Zelda, so maybe we'll do that.
Speaker 2: We have to keep playing our Zelda game.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we haven't played that for a minute. Maybe we'll have to do that. All right, Stay tuned, stay tuned. There is our show three sixty six.