Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: What's that, beautiful people?
Speaker 1: It is your baby mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective Damn Son, back at it again, back at it again, And y'all listen. I'm just gonna start straight from the hip. You get it because I like shot straight? Okay, well, ah, y'all listen. The election is over. I know some of us are happy, some of us are sad. Me I'm happy because I was sinking y'all niggas texting my phone. I have never text stop so much in my life. Okay, I was tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. First of all, I'm not gonna hold y'all. Who gave all y'all my number? Who the fuck gave all y'all my number? And how did y'all keep getting it? It didn't make sense to me? But yeah, I digress. Like I said, I'm happy, the election is over, and I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, if you did not vote.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to hear nothing. I don't want to hear nothing nothing. If you did not vote, I don't want to hear nothing from you. I don't give a fuck. In fact, if you did not vote, I feel like you should not be eligible for government assistance.
Speaker 2: Yeah said it, Yeah said it.
Speaker 1: If you did not vote, you should not be eligible for government assistance. That means no food stamps, no insurance, no lie heap, no medicaid, no, none of that.
Speaker 2: You don't deserve shit. You set it out. Remember remember, remember remember.
Speaker 1: When you sat out the election because you said you ain't want to choose between the lesser than two evils.
Speaker 2: Well guess what both of them said, you don't get shit. How about that. I'm just saying at this.
Speaker 1: Point, I feel like I need to run for something, because if you don't vote, I feel like you should not be eligible for any type of government assistance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's my piece. That's all I'm gonna say on that. And uh, at the end of the day, whether you did or did not get the turnout you were expecting, all you need to do is move a grace it don't I'm not gonna say it don't matter, but just be respectful like that's all. That's all I'm asking, that's all I'm asking. Whether you was on either side. Just be respectful. That's it. That's my piece, and we're gonna start the episode. Okay, so I know that we've all been wrapped up in Oh, thank you, Bucky frast box just for a badge, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't got the button right here, but in post we're gonna addit it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like bombs dropping, my nigga. But yeah, man, today has been a recoup day. I feel like I've taken the time to you know, reflect and get back to me, get back into the groove things, and you know, practice some self care, be kind to myself, and.
Speaker 2: Really just honestly laugh a little bit. Me and me and my friends we had some laughs in.
Speaker 1: The group chat and I got back on my bullshit respectfully. And one of the things that I noticed in that moment, so many things became clear.
Speaker 2: So many things became.
Speaker 1: Clear, and not just from me, just from hearing my friends talk, hearing outsiders talk, and it's like, shit, thein' got nothing to do with their lection, but somehow applies to so many people. It's like somehow we're all living the same lives, but we're missing it. And I just want to say, you know, that person that be acting all nonchalant, hot and cold, playing hard.
Speaker 2: To get you know how I'm talking about. You know how I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You know that person who be acting all nonchalant, playing hard to get.
Speaker 2: Hot and cold, back and forth. They available that are not available. You know what I'm talking about. Yet they don't like you. They don't like you. I know, I know, I know it's hard to hear.
Speaker 1: They don't like you. You're not the one for them. You're not You're not the one for them.
Speaker 2: Like the whole little cat and mouse thing may be doing.
Speaker 1: They don't like you. They don't like you. I know, I know, I know y'all bump billies. I know y'all share a fork when y'all go out to eat. I know, I know all these things. He might even let you meet his mom, She lets you meet her kid. Still don't like you. Still don't like you. Yeah, no, they think you're fun. They like hanging out with you. But you're not the one for them. And I need you to recognize that because you keep letting these people play in their face and in your mind you're like, oh, they just.
Speaker 2: Playing it hand again. They want me.
Speaker 1: To apply Lottle Prussia they want you to leave them alone, okay, And whether they're strong enough to say it or not, they want you to leave them alone because you're not it. You're not it, And I hate that for you. I hate that you haven't realized that. I'm gonna tell you, like something that really really stuck hard to me.
Speaker 2: In my mind, the person you want wouldn't treat you like that. Shit mine wouldn't. I don't know about y'all, but mind wouldn't.
Speaker 1: The person that I genuinely want, My person is absolutely not gonna treat me that way. Not you think the person that God put on this earth with me for me is gonna play in.
Speaker 2: My face like that? Because I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Bucky Frastbox says, until then, they're gonna use you for fun.
Speaker 2: I agree. P Mackie says, facts, And.
Speaker 1: I think you hit on a really important point here, because in all actuality, they are using you for fun, and they keep bread crumbing you with these little significant but really insignificant to them, these little significant things that make you feel like, well, if they didn't like me, why would they do that? Or if they don't like me, why they just say that. Why do they have to do you know how people who like you are supposed to act because it ain't that, It ain't that, It ain't that. And I feel like sometimes our brains be trying to trick us into these rabbit holes, saying to ourselves, well, like, you know, well, technically they didn't say no. Technically they didn't say they didn't like me.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't have to. Their actions are showing you. Their actions are showing you that they do not like you.
Speaker 1: And for some reason, you have embedded it into your brain that until they say no, it's a yes.
Speaker 2: That is not true. That is not true.
Speaker 1: Mister Lopierre says, std equals something to do, and that is exactly it. You can't have the mindset of, oh, well, if they didn't say no, it must be a yes. No, it's actually they're bored. They're bored, and nine times out of ten, the person that they actually want isn't giving them the attention that they need. So they're coming back to you to feed their ego, to make themselves feel good until they get attention from someone they actually want to get and then boom their out. Stop letting these people play with you please please. Jonathan says, it's ego.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is ego. It's ego.
Speaker 1: And the crazy part about it is sometimes they don't even be privy to the fact that they're playing with people say feelings and emotions.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't even know they are not Sometimes they are not emotionally intelligent to even know.
Speaker 2: What they're doing. They don't know.
Speaker 1: So when you tell them like yo, like you move them weird, your patterns changing, you're not being consistent enough for me.
Speaker 2: Now all of a sudden, they're gonna flipp it in. It's your fault. Now, hold on, how fuck I get this? What does this got to do with me?
Speaker 1: What does this have to do with me? Like, I haven't switched up, I've been doing the same thing. So like, yeah, y'all, I don't know who needs to hear this, but that person don't like you, not like that anyway, and which really made me reflect on like I said earlier, Bucky. Well, hold on, Bucky says, some know and don't care. I want better for you, not you in particular. I'm just saying, if you feel like you are willing to be second place in somebody's heart, or you are willing to deal with that type of treatment. I went better for you, I really do, mister Lil Pierre says, I tell women, don't just.
Speaker 2: Hey big hit me when they hungry the fuck exactly because a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Ladies, I know I'm gonna put you on a spiral fast, but sometimes y'all do do that when I just be hungry, when y'all be hungry, or y'all just want to excuse to get dressed up. And you know that one guy gonna take you to the nice place, you hit him with the hay big hair.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn, what's up? Like you don't know? Mean no more high.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, niggas, y'all do the same thing, same thing, because you will see a girl post a fire picture on a gram and hit her with you be acting so hollywood, No the fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't. I really don't. I really don't. You do?
Speaker 1: And you see me looking good and just reminded, you're like, yeah, she's cool as shit, let me see what she up to.
Speaker 2: Still not you, big dog, Still not you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Outfit says, if he's only giving you backshots, he don't like you. Sis, get someone who will look you in the eyes. I'm not gonna hold y'all. I recently heard about this. I didn't know it was things. I didn't know it was a thing, and I heard about it in a group setting. These women were talking and they were like, Yo, it's one guy, like every time we doing it, he always just want to give me backshots.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's so crazy, hmm.
Speaker 1: But I just told it was because she had a big butt, right, And then I heard from guys like no, like sometimes if like if she ain't cute, like we just only want to hit it from the back.
Speaker 2: And it's like, if she got a butt, you' were definitely only going to hit it from the back.
Speaker 1: And I was like, h niggas be trying to kiss me in my mouth.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what y'all talking about. I can't relate. I can't relate. I don't know that struggle. I'm not privy. I can't relate. But I did recently find out that this is the thing.
Speaker 1: Crazy to me, Crazy Bucky says our fans, giving out the sheet code.
Speaker 2: It's a safe space. We can share sheet cotes here, guys. It's okay. Hold on, let me swipe back up.
Speaker 1: One bullet for them, says Yes, it is a lot of men, says people using people period. Just have to know your worth a man. Amen, Jonathan says. On the other side of the spectrum, fellas, we gotta stop long stroking these chicks that were really not interested in.
Speaker 2: In a real authentic way. I agree. We're gonna clap it up for that man in that accountability. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Jonathan says, I've been guilty of this myself. It's the accountability. Come on, kid, Yes, that's what we like to see here.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 1: Mister lay Pierce says, I don't know. I thought back shots was equality for all. It's a difference between backshots and then you only want to do backshots like you only wanted to do backshots.
Speaker 2: Why you don't want to look at girl on her face? What's happening?
Speaker 1: What's happening? Because I feel like we need to have an honest saut. It's a reason you don't want to look at gir on her face?
Speaker 2: Now what is it? Exactly? Exactly?
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, so I say all have to say, you know, sometimes you really have to start deciding and setting boundaries for yourself. There are things I will accept. There are things I won't accept. This is like the bare minimum that I need. And it really got me to thinking a lot of y'all are in relationships, but the ain't never asks to be in a relationship.
Speaker 2: A lot of y'all are in relationships but never got asked to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: And I say all that to say, I don't care how many vibes we catch. You still got to ask me to be your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a lost art. This is a lost art. Every we get further and further away from the Lord. Okay, I don't care how many vibes we catch, you still have to ask me to be your girlfriend. And before y'all say Stormy, you always doing the most, hold on, think about it. When the last time you asked a girl to be your girlfriend? Ladies, what's the last time somebody came and you say, hey, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I think we should take this to the next level. Will you be my girlfriend? What? What is exactly? Exactly exactly?
Speaker 1: And don't get me wrong, I know there are some out there. I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the majority. Okay, why are.
Speaker 2: We not asking women to be in relationships anymore? What is this? When did this happen?
Speaker 1: Like, don't get cute and trying to introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend because I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Introduce you as a joke.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do this, don't do this, don't.
Speaker 2: Make this a weird situation. Okay, I can't, I can't. Bucky fresh I says middle school. What the fuck? Middle school is crazy? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Kyle Ogm says, yeah, this definitely happened to me and I had to say, oh, hold up, we gotta con first brother.
Speaker 2: Jonathan says, why are you being weird? Why you being aware to me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yes, Silver Surfer says, Yo, you just got a job. You trying to get a chop cheese with me and a beer.
Speaker 2: That's not it.
Speaker 1: That does not mean I'm your girlfriend. That does not That does not. Jay Knight says, should I asks now or later? Y'all get on my nerves? Seven six ' two tep Guy says, who just be walking up in waking up in a relationship? People, people on god, people like if you don't believe me, ex women because they will tell you yes, ain't nobody asking no more? Hold on, I'm trying to score break down. Gu Beeg says, I'll be asking girls to marry me. Yeh, but you need a green card. That's different.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about that, okay.
Speaker 1: A lot of men says I was just telling my wife the other day. I asked, I want to be my girlfriend. You belong in jail? You at the same time, like while you currently have a wife or no, because if so, you belong in jail.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: King Corey says, I don't think it's a man thing in this generation. Outfitz says, So that's a good question. Is that the same as being exclusive?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think being exclusive and being in a relationship are different things, right, because you can date someone exclusively, but you're still trying to iron out the final pieces or tie up the last notes to realize if this is a situation that you want to turn into a relationship. So I don't I think dating exclusively and being in a relationship or two different things. Mister Lil Pier says, dead ass only getting backshots and try to qualify it for a relationship is wild. I'm crying Buggy says, one minute we vibe in, next minute, what are we? Yes, and y'all be trying clown girls? Will they be hit you with the what are we? Like? No, Sis just wants a little bit of reassurance and make sure she's not overplaying her role like anybody's trying to presure y'all. Relax, anybody trying pussy y'all. We ain't trying to rush y'all, nothing like that. Sometimes we just do a little check in. I feel like we should start using different words for our check in ladies, because what are we? For some reason, it processes in a man's mind as are we getting married tonight or what like? They don't process that well at all, So don't ask what are we? King Corey says, we as men are dead ass not asking to be in relationships.
Speaker 2: I know, I heard. I heard a Restored Purpose says no more bullying into relationships too. I agree. I just said that.
Speaker 1: I just said that a lot of men says, leave a PS five at someone house in your relationship, Yes, baby, once he start coming over to your house with that book bag with his PS five minute, Now, y'all in a relationship, once he start calling you on his lunch breaks. Now, y'all in a relationship, like, no fella. As soon as she start calling you at every minor convenience, you are now.
Speaker 2: In a relationship. You are you are okay.
Speaker 1: Once you start calling you every time she gets drunk with her girlfriends to come pick her up, Congratulations, you're in relationship.
Speaker 2: And it's like, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta get away from this. We gotta get away from this, y'all. We gotta get away from this. We gotta go back to traditional settings. Okay, oh my god. Mister PROC twenty one says, you just got to continue to court your girl.
Speaker 2: One bullet for them, says word.
Speaker 1: Bucky says that checking be somebody apply pressure real on the other side. Now that is true. Sometimes that checking do be caused because somebody else is applying pressure. And I feel like y'all be so suck on. The checking is because somebody else is applying pressure. That's you're not realizing. The checking is also her being courteous, like, yo, I don't want to disrespect you. So what are we doing so that I don't overstep or underplay my position?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's it, But I don't know. I don't know, man, for me personally, like thinking you my man.
Speaker 1: When you have never asked me At a beach side candlelight dinner with Bois the Men singing live in the background.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me. Crazy to me, And don't get me wrong, I'm reasonable. Ain't gotta be boised men. It can be one more, okay. You know times is tough, money is a little tight. It could be one more. I ain't even bad. It's good enough. If y'all don't know why more? You know wyan Ye from Voice the Men. He created a group with his sons, all named wan Ye, and they're fire.
Speaker 1: Though they sing fire, they saynd oh my god, so fucking amazing. This is like a shameless plug. Please will listen to one more. You are going to see. They are gonna give you all the fills. It's for my nineties R and B lovers. You're gonna love one more. Okay, but yeah, listen, Thinking you are my man when you have not asked me the correct way with Rose Padalles, how how are we in a relationship. It's not making sense to me. It's not I don't get it. I don't get it. Maybe it's a me thin Maybe I'm asking too much. I know sometimes I'll be doing the most.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me, and.
Speaker 1: I think that my problem is this is how we get into those situations of.
Speaker 2: Which understood ain't got to be explained.
Speaker 1: And then he gonna explain his ass at the next bitch house when he's telling her that he don't really fuck with you like that because you're not in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Stop it. Let's get back to titles. Let's get back to titles like talking about the GenZ platform. Let's get back to it.
Speaker 1: We need it, y'all, we need it. Bucky says, what if he rolls pedal and still don't ask? Okay, the fuck? We're not in a relationship, like I.
Speaker 2: Need you to.
Speaker 1: I need you to specifically ask me will you be my girlfriend? Is that so hard? Is that hard? Is am I asking? Am I asking for too much?
Speaker 2: Let me know? Let me know. I can you know what. I'm a reasonable person. Let me know.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, I don't think it's recording. It's not on down here. My playback is off. It might be it might just be disconnected. I just wanted to be sure. Okay mm hmm.
Speaker 2: With that being said, you know, sometimes you will see people who have these cute little posts like oh, on this day he asked me to be his girlfriend and right, And you'll see some men like the best decision, not ever me who say asking you to be right.
Speaker 1: And if y'all can't tell I'm sorty, I be sorty. I'm not gonna lie y'all. I follow black love feet.
Speaker 2: And sometimes sometimes they'd give me a little takes. I'd be a little sorty, like why not mean lot? It should have been me lot?
Speaker 1: And like.
Speaker 2: I realized.
Speaker 1: After having an honest conversation with myself, you know, sometimes I get just get out my salty season. Sometimes I have to get out my salty season right. And it's like instead of me having the mindset of, you know, well, why them or why her?
Speaker 2: Why him? That bitch don't even.
Speaker 1: Die, Like it's it's I really have to take a step back and says, I want what's for me? So instead of me having that mindset of, you know, she don't even pay her tides, I had to like step into I want what's for me and it's gonna come with time. And yeah, I don't know when we needs to hear this, but get off your salty season. Get out of it, Get out of it, Get out of it. Like I feel like we all have a little bit of secret hater in us, right, but we have to get out of it. We have to get out of it because, like, at the end of the day, I want what's for me?
Speaker 2: Because everybody ain't even happy like them.
Speaker 1: Sane people you see on the internet saying, those mushy goosie things be acting stinky, funky towards one another, right, and it's like they don't like each other. Get in the match of pajamas. But you know how lone he had to fight before they got in the match of pajamas. Like you know how many cheating scandals they had to deal with to get into the match of pajamas? Like do you know the lack of communication that goes into them wearing that matching pajamas? Like, shout out the secret haters. But we gotta get out our salty season.
Speaker 2: We have to. That's the only way something good is gonna come to the shaw. I know.
Speaker 1: Gee Wegg says, no, I'll wake up hayting Kiki Curly eighty nine says heavy on that. I want what's for me? Lord knows, I don't want anything he doesn't want from me. Aymn hell yeah, Bucky says, Oh, when the cam's off, it's a battle, roy, y'all. When the camera's off, she is hitting him from the top rope, okay, jumping off the first rader, knocking his head behind the fridge.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So like it's really not for everybody, Jonathan says, Lord, I've seen what you've done for others.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's my go to, my go to.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 2: I see what you're doing for others and shuitting than me, Lord, Like that's me, that is really me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm sure. Jones says, I'm a secret hater as well. I love that for us, I really really love that for us. Let's take it back to the fifties. Will you wear my varsity leatherman jacket. I'm crying. I'm crying. Ellis my name is, says Hey, I'm here. I called alive. I'm at the Wingstop stink what you want? Give me some limon Papa Wings. A lot of men says still fighting. Only see the image, not the behind the scenes. Caske Jack says, bedroom looking like SmackDown Monday Night.
Speaker 2: Raw you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, A lot of Men says people still on Front Street Outfit says them pages were couples of goofy and making funny reels. I pray for hangnails and stuff toes f them from the bottom of my heart. You know, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all content creators. Y'all look so cute on the Internet.
Speaker 1: Some of y'all couple content creators, like the ones in a relationship.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm talking about. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Some of them content creators who are in a relationship and make them cute couple videos. I hope you hit your big toe on the side of the bed every morning. But then I gotta remind myself, I gotta get out my salty season.
Speaker 2: I gotta get out of my salty season. I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to because I want what's meant for me. Okay, because everybody ain't happy, and no shade, I'm not putting this on any of the couple content creators out here, but yeah, everybody ain't happy, and I just gotta I just got a weak because I don't know what happens behind the scenes, and I don't know who doing what and if they're genuinely happy. All I know is the besides that they put on for out words Internet. So mhm, I'll just say, I don't know who needs to hear this, but get out your salty season and wait for what's coming to you. A lot of men says, not the pinky toe, the pinky toe, the big toe, all the toes. Yes, yes, faked ax says best place to find a good woman. Stormy in the house. I don't know, that's where were all at. We all kind of in the house. I'm oh, we don't really. Most of us don't really go outside. We hate it there. Like every once in a while I go outside to remind myself why I don't go outside, and that's.
Speaker 2: Really been like a tough thing for me. I'm trying to get over it.
Speaker 1: So I don't I'm I'm I'm a do some research and I'm gonna get back to you on that one.
Speaker 2: Is that cool? Like? Can I get get back to you on that one? Because I don't really have a good answer. I got think about it, think about it. Nah, Monday night raws for good terms. Please. A lot of men get off my phone? What's up?
Speaker 1: Blizz Ac sixty four Cassie Jack said naw that middle toe. Yeah them too, I want them to hit all of them. Jonason says, my want to find mine, so you want to find yours so you can disappear be Most says target. They add a target. Yeah that's a good answer. I'm gonna go with that. I'm gonna go with that because I don't know too many good women that don't go to Target. So yeah, you want to know where the good woman that we ad target go to Target? Specifically, go to the candle owl, the fuzzy blanket owl, and every once in a while drift past like the ice cream coolers. But don't stay there long because we be trying to tell ourselves that we gotta stay in shape, So sometimes we just walk by the look and then bounce. But we definitely gonna be smelling some candles and rubbing some fuzzy blankets, so yeah, and every once in a while will stop and get some Starbucks on the.
Speaker 2: Way out, So yeah, go to Target.
Speaker 1: Ella's my name is says you want all flats or drumsticks? Stink and where is my good morning skanks gin video? I haven't been posting my regular GM videos because I got a little bloated, and I got a little selfind just because I gained five pounds. But it also might have just been the creatine because I started creating, which is also why I've been looking at of swool lately. So I'm gonna start. I'm gonna start again, though, I'm gonna start again.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Kiki Curly eighteen nine says in the house, Target, the grocery store, Church, But where are the solid men.
Speaker 2: At Okay, coming through with the good questions, because you ain't not a lie.
Speaker 1: The good women are definitely gonna be at church, grocery store, Target, like yes, yes, Ala Jessica says, definitely the fuzzy blanket owl.
Speaker 2: See see, I.
Speaker 1: Told y'all a lot of men, says the black hair care products out.
Speaker 2: Oh exactly. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me I'm gona give you some free game. Fellas, I'm gonna get some free game. Go to Target, go in a black hair care out and just start looking confused. Okay, you know how them girls be making them videos looking confused and home depot.
Speaker 2: Go to Target and a black hair care out and.
Speaker 1: Just start doing this shit here. And if for some reason, you know, because some women like to be approached, you might have to hit a girl or too.
Speaker 2: But the excuse me, deep, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Do you have a second I'll mean it interrupt just like that. Don't come off like excuse me, no, no, no, excuse me.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I don't mean a rupt. Do you have a second?
Speaker 1: Boom conversation starter. There you go, There you go, There you go.
Speaker 2: Now if you want to get spicy like she look like she really into her haircare, you wouldn't not even to know if this product has alcohol in it? Do you? Oh? Oh, oh, you're welcome. You're welcome. That's it, you know, you know, you're exactly exactly because we won't like the products but alcohol in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, there you go, you're welcome. Jonas says, do not date chicks in church. Church folks, be all in your business. Mister li Piera says, I don't know about church. A three or four final stage is a religious woman. Aaron As seventy three says that out looking for the roles, you go go to bed.
Speaker 2: Get off here, get off here, get off here, get off, get off get up here, get off, get up get off her now, goodbye, goodbye, get your ass goodbye? Okay. But yeah, So.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you say that three or four is final stage is church, because when we have these conversations of the three or fours, we also have like direct conversations about men on the other side, right, And I feel like, especially this kind of blew up with the Cam Newton and Corey Holcombe conversation, and we talked a little bit about it last week, but it was one point that I didn't really get a chance to address, and I really wanted to tap into it because I feel like not a lot of people were talking about it, and it's definitely something that more people need to address. So, like, there's no such thing as a black wealthy man who only wants to be monogamous.
Speaker 2: Right, we hear that.
Speaker 1: We hear that there's no such thing as a black wealthy man who wants to be monogamous. Once a man reaches a certain level of wealth, he just can't be like with one woman. Shut the fuck up. Okay, that's false. You don't get Okay, it's lies. It's lies. Why do y'all keep saying that? What the fuck? Who raised y'all? Who raised y'all? I hate this rhetoric of there's no such thing as a monogamous black wealthy man.
Speaker 2: That's lies, that's lies who.
Speaker 1: And you can always tell who did and didn't get girls growing up because the ones who didn't make a little bit of money and feel like they now don't have to be with just one like you. Saying black men have no desire to be monogamous is crazy because it's like men like Russell Wilson, Lebron James, like Courtney b.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: These people don't exist. These people don't exist. I'm confused, Like these are people that have been in long, successful, low profile relationships with what's what's what's the what's the what's the reasoning for them? Please don't let these men embarrass me. Lord, please don't let these men.
Speaker 2: Embarrass me, because I'm going to be pissed. I'm going to be pissed. I Am going to be pissed.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I hate when he's have these conversations like at the end of the day, if monogamy ain't your ministry, just say that, but.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to put it on all the black men that ain't real. That is not a thing. Like I hate this, I hate this.
Speaker 1: Hold on let me scrawl up. Y'all, game is in you, not in you or in your pocket. Yes, money can definitely unlock a f boyd powers, and I feel like money can't unlock a f boy powers, but money can make a corny nigga think he that nigga?
Speaker 2: Like, Bro, you're still corny, You're still fucking corny. Jonathan says.
Speaker 1: Dudes with real money want to use their money to make more money, and you need a good woman because a good woman will help you make even more money. I feel like every successful black man will tell you his woman has some sort of input or calls behind his success. Like men with actual money are gonna tell you they ambitious is expensive and it's careless. And me, personally, I don't want a man who just throws his money at every single woman, because baby, what is this gonna look like fifty years from now? Like just to me, it gives you not good with investments. I don't know, Maybe.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 1: A lot of man, says Big Guy Hella confident. All she can say is no any extra speaks more about her than me.
Speaker 2: Good dude.
Speaker 1: Cashi casket Jack says they might they might be too stuck on the fact that the only women they attract are low vibrational women that only attracted to money. Aaron Nash says, successful men always have women throwing COUCHI at them. You gotta have self discipline, and I think that's the part that people don't talk about. Like, in order to be truly successful, you have to have some sort of discipline. And that doesn't just apply to money, bro, It gotta apply to these women too, because if it don't, now you in situations where Shorty is leaving with half. Now you're paying hundreds of thousands a month in child support, like and those aren't qualities of a good husband. To me, I don't care how much money you got. So it's like I get it, but I don't get it. And it's nothing wrong with being polly, just like it's nothing wrong with being monogamous. Like I said, at the end of the day, just say it's not a part of your ministry. Don't try to put that on everybody because everybody don't feel that way.
Speaker 2: That's accordy to me.
Speaker 1: Uh I hear Jimmy says, just proof money can't unlay my lamee. You just like designer clothes don't make you stylish, mister Lil Pierce says him, say that same thing. A lot of men says, money just enhance your attributes. If you're an F boy, now you're a super f boy. If you're authentic, it comes through. No matter what, ma'am, I feel like me personally. I know plenty of wealthy black men who are in successful monogamous relationships. And to all my ladies out there, I don't want you to feel like in order to have a man of a certain coliber, you have to give up certain things for some, yes, but not all. You have to have to discipline as well to weed out the ones who.
Speaker 2: Aren't interested in what you're interested in. Now, if you're willing to.
Speaker 1: Deal with a nigga who's gonna have to have a cheat day or a whole past once a month, that's on you. But if you're not, you're gonna have to have to strength to leave that nigg alone, no matter how much money he got.
Speaker 2: So balls in your court, honestly.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, So now we are going to get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is where we read questions and comments that you guys, and usually on the day we record, I put up a prompt says ask me anything. And if you have something to say on one of the days that I don't put up a prompt, you always can email me at inquiries at stormype A dot com. Uh, you can DM me, But the dms are like the wild wild West, so I may see it, I may not. Uh. Instagram has started letting me see some of my dms, which is a good thing, but yeah, you know it is what it is. Uh. All right, So first question, y'all, and this one. This one was a bit of a doozy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When I got it, it was so interesting I had to actual So I'm gonna actu all again and live. I really want you all to tap into this because I want to hear what y'all got to say. It says my girl won't get on birth control. I use condoms anyways, but I want to be extra safe, so y'all know me. I had to get some background. So he's twenty five and going to grad school. She's twenty one and still in college. They've only been together six months, so y'all know me. I'm like, let's get into it. Is there any reason why? She says she doesn't want to get on it, and he says, she says it makes her feel funny, and she heard it makes you gain weight. I personally think she's not concerned about a baby, like she just doesn't comprehend. Like, yo, that's kind of a big deal. So I wanted to act y'all again. This fella writes in my girl won't get on birth control. I use condoms anyways, but I want to be extra safe. So what do y'all think? What do y'all think? And what do y'all think? Once again? He's twenty five going to grad school, she's twenty one, still in college. They've only been together six months now. I did extra reasoning. She said it makes her feel funny, and you know she heard it makes you gain weight. Right, So we watered alive and read some of y'all comments a little more. Mommy says, who's trying to gain weight from birth control? Though, let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Heard, okay, heard? I heard that.
Speaker 1: I heard that, because then when I gained weight, you're gonna be telling me I look like I can't bust the biscuits. And that's not that's not that's not fair. That's not fair. Because I did this for you, stink, and now it's a problem. Hold on, let's bring it back. Let's readdress like. No, I get it. I get that, Jonathan says, but there's multiple versions of birth control. Also true, also true? Uh some whack nigga. I want you to change your screenam immediately, he says. Pull out with the kind of one mm hmm. G Money says she might need the weight. She's still in senior high school jeans.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Caskie Jack says, I can understand that the birth control fucks with hormones and brain connection. It's more than just them taking a pill. Just keep it wrap. Bro Ella says, I'm playing babies, not the vibe. It's safer for him to use a condom versus birth control negatively impacting her health.
Speaker 2: Heard right, Hold on, y'all. The vig says, busted biscuits. Fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is lace says thicker than a snicker stormyt please shut up every day. Doctor three says birth control does affect women health. Use condoms and keep it wrap. Og Young D says yeah, he asking much for only six months. Okay, I felt like not enough people paid attention to that.
Speaker 2: Me personally.
Speaker 1: I really felt like not enough people paid attention to It's only been six months Outfitz says, listen here, young bull let that woman do what she wants. Birth control used to control her cycle. Keep straightened up. This is lace, says, let's go corn fed. A lot of men says her reasoning sounds legit. Now you have to respect.
Speaker 2: It or move on.
Speaker 1: So I put this up in a prompt in my stories and gave you guys a chance to chime in there too. So I wanted to read y'all a couple because I felt like they were pretty well rounded. So the first one says she might not be for you. My boy seems like.
Speaker 2: She's ready, and they spelled read e like that.
Speaker 1: We are not freeing R Kelly. Just in case you thought this was like a free R Kelly moment, it's not. We're not there. So yeah, still fuck r Kelly, but okay, go ahead, kids die. My man asks talent, but fuck him. Next one says, to be fair, she might be concerned about possible side effects, and honestly she was because she said, like YO makes her feel like she might gain weight, makes her feel funny, x Y and Z right, and I feel like her saying it makes her feel funny. Also points the fact that it's not something she hasn't explored before, so she knows her body. She knows it might not be for her. Kesture Jack says, not the kels Hey only one, Nick knack Hey, auto Blaze Ellis my name is says truck her cycle, don't go raw during ovulation. Boom, that's not a full proof fan. My guy g money says six months is kind of soon. They'll relax a little. I feel like I read that with my bad y'all. The last one says, if he wants to be safer, don't have sex. Good point, good point, and good point, good point, good point, good point. My standpoint on this was complex because I could see it from both sides, right, Like, on one hand, I know our go to is, Oh, she's trying to trap him, like slow down, slow down down, Okay. She could genuinely be concerned about her health. I don't know if you saw, but they got lawsuits coming left and right about birth control being connected to brain tumors and all types of other things, and not to mention weight loss and losing your hair and X Y and Z so she could genuinely be concerned about her body, and at the end of the day, her body her choice.
Speaker 2: Let's make that quite clear, right.
Speaker 1: But the last one really hit home for me because at the end of the day, the only safe sex is no sex. And I'm not gonna hold you, my guy, it's only been six months. Why are you trying to go raw dogs so fast? Hold on, hold on especially what you still especially with you going to grad school and her still in college. Raw dog needs to be the last thing on your mind. I know that it feels good, but that's not where we need to be concerning our grad school is expensive, motherfucker. Okay, and if you can afford grad school nine times to ten, you can't afford that and a baby. Worry about the grad school, all right, We are rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Stay focused, Okay.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you won't go a raw dog, but let's just not concern that. And honestly, if you are just hyper sensitive when it comes to having kids, at the end of the day, the base the best safe sex is no sex. Either that or you gotta keep your condom on. And I know that sometimes the condom pops, but that's just something you gonna have to deal with like it is what it is, right everyday doctor says, he said he don't want a baby. He said he don't want a baby. But it's six months sending your pressure on her to get on birth control, Like what makes you think that the condom isn't doing a good enough job? Has the condom popped already? If not, then it's given. You just want to go raw dog jamal And it's like, have you already had a scare or two? Like what's the pressure between getting her on this birth control if you're consistently using condoms. Because I don't know about yaw, but when I'm having sex with condoms, I'm not really worried about birth control because I understand how condoms are. You keep it looped, it's not gonna pop. Friction is what makes it pop at the end of the day. So either you're not ignorre knowledge in the friction, or she's not ignowedged acknowledging the friction, because that's how they pop. You can put a foot in a condom and it still won't pop. If it's popping, it's because they're friction. It's dry somewhere, so like there are other issues that we can address instead of that. A lot of men says pop pop pop goes in my mind. William Creole says, just track her cycle to know when she's ovulating. There are plenty of websites that can give you an accurate prediction each month. I use this with my ex and it was spot on every time. Rob says, I think your content is dope as fuck. Thank you, Rob, Della Prophet every day Doctor three says facts Ella says shooting the club is a wonderful thing, just saying after six months, it ain't.
Speaker 2: You don't even know that girl.
Speaker 1: You don't even know where blood type is, You don't know where how family medical history is, like cancer can run her family, schizophrenia, diabetes, hoigh blood.
Speaker 2: Press or anything like. You don't even know. You don't know her, You don't know if she has good mother tendency. She's twenty one.
Speaker 1: For God's sakes, Please please please, no shade to old girl. I'm just saying I'm sure that's not the first thing on her mind either. Like Gux says, I want five kids. Well you better get started, my guy. What you're waiting for? What you're waiting for?
Speaker 2: Next question?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for someone to take care of you? And I thought this was so funny. I think it's because of my cadence and my mannerisms. Y'all be thinking like I'm a real ass nigga, right, But I just want to be clear, And I said this a few episodes ago, like I just want to be clear, like I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be an independent woman no more. Okay, I don't want to be an independent woman no more. Okay. I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of I'm tired of Grandpa and every day life just come back like that's.
Speaker 2: Two that I'm bad.
Speaker 1: I can't stand y'all women on out gors inner that talking about I pay my own bills. I do dah dah da da da. I don't need a man from nothing. I'm a strong good for you.
Speaker 2: I hate it, bitch, I hate it. I hate it, good for you. I hate it. I hate when y'all come on here.
Speaker 1: I do this this for myself and I pay these bills and you like that shit cause I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a strong end upendat woman all bar no bar.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it, and it's like.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand, Like how y'all have the strength to say all that, after paying all your bills and being in charge of everything, how y'all got the strength to get on outgars internet talking about I do x Y and zy girl.
Speaker 2: Fuck you in that rose. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like when I say I don't need a man, I want a man, It's like no, like I want my butt rubbed, Like I don't need a man to pay my bills.
Speaker 2: No, like I want a man.
Speaker 1: I don't need a man financially, but I want a man physically, spiritually, mentally, Like huh, y'all want y'all butt wrapped?
Speaker 2: That's just me. That's just me. It's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I get you're an adult, because what you're saying is you're an adult.
Speaker 2: I get that you like that shit you do. I mean, it's cool if you do. But I'm just asking, like.
Speaker 1: Dah, yes, I take care of myself physically and financially, but like I want a man to take care of me in other ways, like I want a partner. I want to travel the world with somebody, Like I want to come home and spill tea to my man, like I want somebody that I can have kids with, like I want to, I want to build legacies like y'all, y'all talking all this, like y'all don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want a man. The fuck. I don't want a man. I don't know what you're talking about like that. That's not me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I get it, but I don't get it like I want somebody to I want somebody to bild with. I want somebody to roast my kids with, Like, yo, we're gonna fuck these kids up because I'm funny as shit, Okay, Like when y'all be saying things like.
Speaker 2: This, I get it, but I don't like u. Uh. William says, what are these roses? The devil? That's what they are.
Speaker 1: Casket Jack says, rubbing a butt during a movie after a long day's top tier. Yes, getting your butt rubbed watching a movie after a long day.
Speaker 2: Top tier, top tier, top tier. Uh. The new rule, the new rose comes with hands. I hope not. I hope not. I hate that.
Speaker 1: King Savage says women want those housewife titles without doing what with it. That's a real nine to five job. Rob says fuck you in that rose. Yes, yes, yes, I don't care. I don't care when it's late at night, who gonna hold you tight, lay in bed and rub your butt right. I don't know what song that is, but I'm pretty sure that's a song. I'm pretty sure that's a song. G Wegg says, I'm trying to wake my kids up at five am with NERF guns. Energy energy energy, yes, energy energy, like I cannot explain.
Speaker 2: How childish I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, I want to wake my kids up at five am with NERF guns. And I want a man to be hide and behind a closet so when they think they're safe he do a front flip out of it and shoot him in the back of the legs.
Speaker 2: I need that. I need that. You got me bad because I got you. Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I need that, Like Darius the therapist says, man, it's changing to where people want to be isolated. We're losing a collective culture that our human nature drives on for survival.
Speaker 2: We don't even know that. I know that. I know that they don't know that, but I know that.
Speaker 1: William says, not the NERF guns, Yes outfit says my.
Speaker 2: Love goes back back back.
Speaker 1: Top tier of Wayans comment. If you wash the wayns, you get it, you get it, you get it, you get it. Yeah, man, long story short, I get it, but I don't get it. Uh Am I ready for someone to take care of me? Yes? Yes, and yes I'm ready for somebody to take care of me. And I don't mean financially, I mean everything else. Rub my feet.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I want somebody to mel prep every once in a while. I hate mail prepping all the damn time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I want somebody to fucking carry my suitcase and remind me to bring my passport when we're going out of town.
Speaker 2: Okay, like.
Speaker 1: Uh, I want somebody to take fire ass photos with and I can put on my phone and I can never show nobody that's what I want.
Speaker 2: Okay, God damn.
Speaker 1: Uh what about homing a clown with the tennis ball on the slack and the powder in it?
Speaker 2: Please? Please please? Y'all pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 1: Every time I think we're making progress, I'll just bring me back down, burn me back down. Last one, what is the number one priority you need your future husband to have?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: Something that's very important for me is communication, Like I need my partner to be able to communicate. All right, before you go on to sheet, tell me what you need and give me a chance to fix it. That's all I'm saying. I know, I know it sounds crazy. I know it sounds crazy and gone and stop picking fuck you. Listen to what I'm saying. Okay, I can fix anything in our relation. But if you're not telling me, I don't know that it's wrong. And I feel like men have been so conditioned, like you're not allowed to have feelings, and if you say something, it's given sassy like that. Ain't it over here, big dog? Come tell me what's on your mind, what's good, what you need? How can I make things better? And I feel like I'm not giving men a pass. But sometimes because they have been in so many environments where it wasn't a safe space to really express themselves, they shut down and that fucking sucks. I hate that for y'all. But like, I don't care about your ex You what, big mama? Now, tell me what's up? Because I got you right. And sometimes it takes such a long time, It takes so many it takes so much effort to get a man comfortable to get to that safe space, because it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like when you pick a dog up from the shelter. They don't trust nobody.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's like, Yo, this is a good safe place you homes think, Tell me what do you need? How can I help? Because if you're not, like, it's just gonna go downhill from here. And I can tell you that this is a safe space, But what's more important is I'm gonna show you it's a safe space. Yes, you can tell me when you're not satisfied with something. Yes, you can tell me when you need more of something. Oh, you want a different dinner, you want a different lunch, Like you expect me to cook X, Y and Z, Like I don't know how Handmaid's tail.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm saying, all right. I'm saying there are certain things that you can request and you can ask to be present in this space, and I don't have to comply. But that's where further conversations come along because a relationship is compromised. So it's like I can only say it so much. I need you to be willing to trust that this is a safe space. So yeah, that's it. That's what I need. I need you to be able to use your words.
Speaker 2: Use your words.
Speaker 1: I feel like since my son was like two, one of the first phrases that I really drill the to his head was use your words. Like all that crying shit that don't work over here, and all that silent shit, all that shutting down me. Macha him men, I don't have that, don't work over here. Use your words, Use your words. Keskid Jack says, Unfortunately, I wish a lot of other women understood this and men were brave enough to take that level of vulnerability. Yes, it's so hard because, like you said, like men just aren't comfortable with that level of vulnerability because a lot of women don't provide that safe space. Lost Chicago and says, praise be left from my ass under his eye. A lot of men says, sing of them damn lunchibles.
Speaker 2: But yes, you can say you sing of them damn lunchables. Yes you can. Okay.
Speaker 1: G Way says, I need twenty dollars, You got me, baby, you can have twenty five.
Speaker 2: You can have twenty five. Now what yeah what you You're gonna go get.
Speaker 1: Your haircut too? But I'll say one twenty five you good like yeah? I Rob adel One says, having somebody to do life with is everything. A lot of man says, have to be secure. Outfit says going to be a struggle. A lot of man says, speak your mind now, you a bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 2: I know, and I want to stop that. I want.
Speaker 1: I want to stop the narrative of if a man has the courage to express himself or be vulnerable, he's sassy. Stop that, Okay, that man got rights and feelings too. Kesky Jack says, definitely love that you understand this. Uh. Gordon says twenty five you big mama for real. Outfit says boiling, I hate y'all. Aaron Nash says, I don't need no man. Is saying you never had a quality man without saying it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Saying I don't need a man and saying you've never been able to fully trust a man.
Speaker 2: I'll say that.
Speaker 1: I won't say you never had a quality man, but I will say you've never been provided a safe space to fully trust a man. Or a man has let you down in a big way, and I hate that for you, right, But we can't let one situation hinder us from the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: That was one fish in this big ass ocean. What did you learn from that?
Speaker 1: That's what's more important, Like did you take that situation and learned, Hey, this is the role I played in it and how I can prevent it from happening to me again. Or did you take it as men ain't shit because that's trash. We're not going to do that. That's not being accountable and that's not how we grow and learn from things.
Speaker 2: So let's recap.
Speaker 1: What do we learn today, ladies and gentlemen. Number One, the election is over and I don't want to hear shit if you didn't vote, Okay, In fact, if you did not vote, I don't think you should be eligible for government assistance.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. Fuck you in on food stamps? Okay. Next thing we talked about is you know.
Speaker 1: That one person that be acting on nonchalant and hard to get they don't like you. Yeah, thanks for coming to my ted talk. Next thing, I don't care how many vibes we catch, you still have to ask me to be your girlfriend. With Rose Pedals, Campbell, Light on the Beach, Voice them In singing live in the background, I will settle for one more okay, or any other nineties R and B artist to be frank Um. We got to get out of our salty season. When we see these happy couples, we have to remind ourselves. So we have to be patient and wait for what the Lord is sending for us. I want what's meant for me. There's no such thing as a wealthy black monoga mess man. Fuck you just say monogny at a party in ministry. Okay, that's what we're going to do.
Speaker 2: Next thing.
Speaker 1: A listener had asked for some advice because his girlfriend wouldn't get on birth control, and we had advised him that her body, her choice. But we get it and we appreciate him being safe. But the best kind of safe sex is no sex. We also talked about uh am, I ready for someone to take care of me. Yes, because I don't want to be a single woman, a single independent woman no more.
Speaker 2: I hate it, hear. I want to go home.
Speaker 1: And what's the number one priority for me that my future husband needs to have. He has to be able to communicate. That's it, and that's all. My message is always gonna be the same. Follow me on a gram at story, pe at, chocolate chip and sip. And if you don't remember anything else, please remember.
Speaker 2: At your best, you are love.
Speaker 1: If you listen on audio that didn't make sense, but I got a lead your shirt on, So yeah, all right, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: I'll see next week. Peace.
Speaker 1: Sure,