Speaker 1: So Tamra is going after Heather. She has a moment in her OTF where she says, I think Heather is really fake and that is like Satan calling Hitler evil. Okay, that is fucking crazy, crazy talking. Hey everybody, it's bad TV. We are here to break down the Real Housewives of Orange County. I'm not sure why I said it like that. I'm sure that Patty's here, great to be here. Ruby is here as well, joining us from the United States of America.
Speaker 2: I don't send me that water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, dude, whose was that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, we're here to break down the OC, and before we do that, we should mention that, m.
Speaker 2: What do we have a patriot? We don't have anything a patron.
Speaker 3: Don't say that. Mind the audience. We got aps there.
Speaker 1: Man, we got aps, We got PMC. We got to do a meetup soon.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's do a meet up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to do a meetup.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get we'll get a date set for our meetup.
Speaker 3: You guys, tell us what you want us to cover. We got ladies, Well, sorry, we got Real Housewives of New York coming up. We have Dylan wants to do this thing, the Double Lives of Suburban Wives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck yeah, I'm so excited for that.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, check that out and let us know that starts, I guess on Sunday or something. Let us know if you want us to cover that, we'll do that and put that behind the payball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we'll also go watch Dune Dune three. We'll tell you about that, but that's not until December.
Speaker 2: Okay, little teas, that's what I'm saying. That's a little teas, Ruby. What's going on with you? You got anything on?
Speaker 4: I am having a great day. That's really all I can say. Just a great, great Friday. And I'm not even being sarcastic.
Speaker 2: Magnificent, it sounded a little sarcastic. Yeah, do you want to plumb that or ask her? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Everything? Okay?
Speaker 4: Ruby, I'm honestly, it's just shocking to me and to both of you that nothing is wrong except for the delay in our talking. But no, I'm just having a great day.
Speaker 2: How many dcs have you had?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, Listen, we have a lot of shit to fucking talk about, and we have to give our tits straight.
Speaker 2: Out of the gate.
Speaker 1: We are here for yet another season of this, and we're still doing this and it's still thirty seven tits. For me personally, I want to kind of try to soften up.
Speaker 3: The I thought our scoring rating system was oranges. Ruby, No, No, what is it?
Speaker 4: Tits?
Speaker 3: Oh? Go ahead, I give it thirty seven tits.
Speaker 1: I think that you know there was There are a lot of kind of cooked things in this show. The conflict between Heather and Gin is just something that is so Orange County, right.
Speaker 2: So making a mountain out.
Speaker 1: Of a molehill that nobody really understands or cares about Vicky is a welcome addition to this show. I'm so excited and happy that she's here, as is Carmela. Now, the purse thing, that's I don't know how much legs these ladies think they can get out of this, but I think that they are way overshooting it. Oh you think so, I certainly do. I give it thirty seven tips. Oh.
Speaker 3: We're on episode three and it's been mentioned in every single episode.
Speaker 4: Ruby, Yeah, this isn't good. The purse. The purse has has no legs. The purse is a fucking amputee. I wish they would let it rest. They won't two more episodes at least. Yeah, I didn't know that Michael Vickys was living my dream life. I'm so happy to see him. I believe he is not seeing Brienna in eight years because of her lovely, lovely husband who he can't speak to. And that's that on who you.
Speaker 1: So we should talk about the connection really correctly. Ruby, Yeah, that's really bad. Actually, So what's going to be happening on the end? She's still yeah, this is hold on, hang on. So what's happening on zoom right now? Is that Ruby sounds like she is a war correspondent and I and they're being bombed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to continue to try to do this, but it just might not be you know, a thing that's happening. Hopefully, Yeah, I mean see, hopefully it just gets a little bit better. Ruby, talk about your diet Cochlest great day or the show one more time.
Speaker 2: Let's just see.
Speaker 4: Okay, and how are the bombs.
Speaker 3: Now or it sounds clear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're safer, We're safer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are your wounds? And what did you think of the show?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Thank you, Dylan, My wounds are Okay, I'm patched up. I don't like you said. We need Vicki and Carmela to breathe life because without it, we have absolute twelve of breasts.
Speaker 3: Twelve breasts. Okay, Hm, this is tough because I want to continue to recap the show and we must. We have to. It's just part of our slate of programming that we recap every year. But yes, storylines like she gave me an expensive bag? Why did she do this? And what do you think about this? Meatball? Don't you think this is weird? Because that's what Emily does. Emily says to Heather de Bro, don't you think it's weird she gave me an expensive bag? And Heather Bro says, I don't know, I don't care. Hmm okay, let me check this with meatball, Meetball, what do you think? Do you think that was weird? Yeah, maybe she's trying to buy your friendship. And then Emily goes to a group of other girls and says, did you hear what Gina said about this perst thing? She thinks, ah, she think thanks.
Speaker 2: Carmel is showy horror?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you believe that stuff. It's really pathetic, extremely Yeah, but it beats Emily's typical storyline, which is every third season she's on a weight loss journey, so much better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, this you look great.
Speaker 3: This is this is horrible. And I give it zero tits.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a really low tits.
Speaker 3: I give it minus one.
Speaker 2: If I was allowed to, you're not allowed to. And you know that you're not allowed to.
Speaker 1: Okay, pat where do we kick that?
Speaker 3: We land on Meatball's house, and we learned that Meatball has another passion besides being the most basic housewife in history, Catty. Patty's here, by the way, she loves doing tiktoks because that's what you love to do. Uh well, she says, we you love what you do. You never work a day in your life. Also, when there's not a single living female in Orange County that would ever be on this show, you get Gina on your television screen.
Speaker 1: You know, my favorite thing about this whole this whole moment was Gina kind of stumbling on a financial model of just being a big old goofball and she, I think at one point says, you know a lot of people don't know this, but you can monetize TikTok?
Speaker 3: Is that right, Oh my god, you know, and she heard Shanna Bador is not you know, she's got a pretty big following. Yeah, yeah, this is great. We are now in the world of Bravo in Orange County where we have to have women rent houses in Orange County that live in different states to be cast on this show. Katie from last season and now Carmela.
Speaker 1: Yeah again it's Kirk Douglas getting wheeled out on stage. Yes, okay, Ruby thoughts on this is.
Speaker 3: Why we have Emily, and this is why we have meatball on our screens.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also why we have euthanasia. Well, some some places do. I'm talking about the show. I'm not talking about anybody on the show. I'm talking about the show.
Speaker 3: And I was God damn it that Facebook post that said we're too negative.
Speaker 2: Ruby.
Speaker 1: Giving someone a three thousand dollars bag that you do not know, let's say you're worth fifty billion dollars, your thoughts just weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't think it's weird if you give someone a three thousand dollars bottle of wine, but I still think that's kind of inappropriate. But a bag is just extra strange. I don't know. The only thing that's weirder is that they care at all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, my thing is I don't I don't really care how much money you have. Okay, could be a couple of mill could be a couple bill, could be a couple trill. If you don't know someone, I don't think you can go over five hundred dollars. I think it's just nuts to give somebody a three thousand dollars gift.
Speaker 3: Okay. I have thoughts. Yeah, One is it was absolutely to make a statement that I have money, you poor poor people.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Secondly, I believe it was a regift or she had two of these same bags. She did not give a flying fok. This was not like she went to a store and purchased this. This was in her closet and she said, all right, get me a gift back, and she threw it in there with one of her used vibrators, which, by the way, Emily should thank that fucking gift because now she can have sex with something that doesn't smell like a double double.
Speaker 1: But also like, you know, maybe she can have something that doesn't demand to you know, I don't meet, she says about this, but you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can try a different entry point.
Speaker 1: All right, so we got we've got an invite from Tamra.
Speaker 2: Now there are evidently.
Speaker 1: Murderous roving cartels in Vicky's swinging community. That's what she yells out when they're all trying to be quiet and hiding.
Speaker 3: She loves it because the more cartels that are there, the cheaper it is to get her feet sanded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll pay you later. That guy's not worried about it. His child's been kidnapped.
Speaker 2: It's very dark.
Speaker 1: So we talk about Bador and social media. But I would like to get to Tamra and Fernanda.
Speaker 3: I remember Fernanda gracing our screens.
Speaker 1: Ruby, do you remember Fernanda? And what are your thoughts on the beautiful Fernanda.
Speaker 4: You couldn't forget her. She has an aged day. She looks incredible. Her and Tamra definitely engaged in a lot of sexual activity. I do believe that to be true when she was married to Simon, and I think that Fernando should say, Tamara, you know, give me five hundred thousand dollars or I tell it all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take it a step further. Really, I believe Fernanda looks better than she did fifteen years ago. She looks better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's a marvel that some women get good work and some women get such bad work.
Speaker 3: What the fuck did Carol Radsvelle do to her fucking face? People are saying she looks like Steven Tyler, that I Steven Tyler should be extremely offended.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it, oh my lord, But you know it's you.
Speaker 2: Would think that it wouldn't be a subjective thing.
Speaker 1: Although it is aesthetics are you know, it's a multifaceted kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Really, it's not really save them, that's not right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think I can dig us out here, but well, what I can say is the the darkness of one soul I do think contributes to the decay of the out of the exterior.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: For Sermanda, I do think has probably just been being a lovely, beautiful, gorgeous, healthy lesbian for the last fifteen years and it shows, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, but Tamra looks great too.
Speaker 4: Pat look a little closer, don't don't blink, and she doesn't seriously and she can't move very well her face?
Speaker 3: What does she almost sixty? I think she looks phenomenal and I hate her. I'd love to say horrible things about her. Dylan, save me, help me.
Speaker 2: No, I can't throwing you rope. There's nothing hold of me out of the head, there's nothing. You're throwing me rope.
Speaker 3: I mean a pit. I'm throwing someone left rope down here?
Speaker 4: Oh really, just really quickly with the rope that you're using.
Speaker 2: Didn't catch it?
Speaker 4: Oh it down yet?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you guys remember the I'm so sorry to to to talk about this be seen from Viva Labam where he is in the snakes and he's trying to get out. Because I watched it recently and it's still one of the funniest things that just that's any I don't.
Speaker 1: Know that that's from Viva Labam, wasn't it. No, that's a jackass thing. But but but.
Speaker 2: But I do.
Speaker 1: I I am reminded of Veto mhmm. You'll remember BAM's uncle with a lazy eye. I think he had a photographic memory.
Speaker 2: I learned recently that he was He had a beautiful mind.
Speaker 1: He was a giant, short tempered man with a lazy but I think he was a genius, which is kind of crazy. Anyways, can we get let's get back. Yes, sorry, shout out lead Na dam lovers, because that was a magnificent television program, Groundbreak.
Speaker 4: It's incredible, all right.
Speaker 3: So tam Rat Jen Heather to Bro. They chat about their fucking kids. Jen shares about how Grayson is picked on at school and how it made it really upset, so much so that Gray Grayson needed to hold her for three hours while she cried because it was so upsetting for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cut to Grayson going can we please? Can you let go of me?
Speaker 2: Please? Can you let go?
Speaker 1: But yes, there was a lovely moment where Heather and tam are going, you know, there's no rule book on this, Ah, there's probably.
Speaker 3: There's actually there's probably several seventy thousand books, yeah, written on this exact topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Anthropic is actually chopping them all up right now, Ruby, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was going to say as a non parent, which is, I'm a useless person to discuss this. But it's kind of like those things where you say like, I'm not sure how to do this, but I don't think it's that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, right right, yeah, but I love that Tamrat though she goes, uh, look, kids are in different stages of life. For example, my daughter Sidney, she stopped talking to me when when she realized I was a monster.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah right, yep. Barack Obama's first term. Actually, hey, can we say that?
Speaker 1: Heather frames uh Bador's intervention in a very like we see you trying to do a bit, but that's actually like not okay to do. She goes, we need to talk about Badora's intervention. You can't talk about an intervening on someone who everyone knows is a drug and then switch it to social media.
Speaker 2: We can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's right, okay.
Speaker 1: But Door's doing actually a lot better with the booze this season. I haven't seen her topsy turvy at all.
Speaker 4: But I think she's He's not drinking on filming days, I don't think anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm serious, very smart of her, very smart.
Speaker 1: So we get to the TikTok intervention, and that's when Tamra says, kind of out of fuck, it's another diamond. It's not even left field, it's another fucking diamond. She goes, you know what, I actually want to talk about how hurt I am by your tiktoks.
Speaker 2: And yeah, we fight about that for a bet.
Speaker 3: It's almost like they said chat GPT another like, I guess new technology for old Fox. Yeah, yeah, what is the lamest storyline we could create?
Speaker 1: And then you spend about forty two minutes just trying to get the chatbot to whittle it down. No, make it no, no, no, the lame more lamb more lambs.
Speaker 3: Well, how old are you guys our average age fifty eight and a half, talk about how you're disappointed about tiktoking Ruby on Tamra here what I The.
Speaker 4: First thing that popped into my head was it wasn't a baseball from another diamond. It was like a like a beach ball or something so wildly just what the could we possibly don't care and also still don't care? I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's probably actually correct. A plus, the women accuse Heather of being a people pleaser who runs from conflict, and Heather says, under fire, I would like to.
Speaker 2: I would like to.
Speaker 1: Present to you two that I disagree.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: First off, this is the first season ever, and I while it is a cook storyline that someone is coming for Heather to borrow, Heather to brow is the fakest person.
Speaker 2: Amra is coming for Heather to Brow.
Speaker 3: Well, now she smells blood in the water. She's like, if a weakling like Jen will start calling her out on her bullshit? What Jen says later on, and it's a bad analogy. I forget what metaphor whatever it is. She basically says she never gets her hands dirty. Yes, she stays out of the fray. She only films when they agree to show up at one of her properties where she can brag about how it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of true.
Speaker 1: If she's showing up to a remote she has this kind of like exhausted kind of she almost walks.
Speaker 2: Like a zombie a little bit.
Speaker 1: She's just like, what am I doing here?
Speaker 3: I'm above all of it.
Speaker 1: There's a moment I think that we're setting up this season for Tamra to go after Heather de Brow, and I just want to say really quickly, if you don't put the bows on everything at the end of this season, we're not coming back. We're not doing season twenty one with Tamra and Debro. There's left over tension from season No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no more you making up No, no, how fucking house Shannon Bandoor can't come back no way. Speaking of Shannon, Hello Archie. Oh that was Archie. He said she does drink on filming that Archie's dead. Mmm voice from heaven.
Speaker 4: Powerful.
Speaker 1: Uh So Tamra is going after Heather. She has a moment in her OTF where she says, I think Heather is really fake and that is like Satan calling Hitler evil.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is fucking crazy, crazy talk. All right?
Speaker 4: Can I just say before we move on, in addition to cleaning house, someone before this season ends needs to address the fact that a near one season ago, we reunioned with Tamra being a rated to the press.
Speaker 1: Conversation, where did it go? Where did it go? All of the stuff. That's how like, that's how rat like Tamra is. She She was completely fucking ostracized by that entire group. Everyone hated her, everyone on production hated her. Here she is completely comfortable with all of that being not discussed. She's just going to play like this is her life.
Speaker 2: It's not so gross.
Speaker 3: This is where you have established cast members that have been doing this so long. They have agents, and there are contracts, and there are things that you will not talk about. You think Mary Cosby, with all that bullshit. You think she came back for that season. It wasn't discussed that you can't talk about my fucking church. Do you think for one second that wasn't put in her contract right, Like, they will not talk about things, or they'll say I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Who knows I think Tamra's and Mary Cosby is a star Tamar judge to somebody that we do not. Now, I'm not saying that Mary Cosby is a good person. She's actually she should be thrown in prison. But she is a bit of a dynamite on television.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying this is why they should feel the need not to reboot shows, but always always hold it over the establishment characters. Yes, newbies are coming in. Yes, we're always developing new talent.
Speaker 4: Also, here's the thing that I will say to Bravo. We can go to any place. I don't care. Go to a new place, go to a random town none of us have ever heard of, go to a new state, like we proved with Salt Lake City in.
Speaker 3: Utah and Rhode Island and Rhode.
Speaker 4: Like people will bring shit from everywhere, so leave them behind. Say goodbye to New York and OC see you later.
Speaker 3: The road should have scared the living shit out of oc.
Speaker 2: The Real Housewives of Courdelaine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Dylan, come on, Real health swives of well Vera. This fucking whover here? Revere RIVERA.
Speaker 1: What's Revere.
Speaker 3: It's a little ship kicker town south of Boston.
Speaker 2: No, no, they have to be they have No, it has to be pretty rich. You can't just have trash people doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's where Whitey Bulger lived. He there's still bodies buried there.
Speaker 2: Is it nice?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, that's no. We can't do that.
Speaker 3: It would be interesting.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not the great one.
Speaker 3: One of the housewives would be in jail. You know, I'd love that, the real she'd FaceTime her like Stint on the Housewives.
Speaker 1: The real Housewives of Reno, Nevada.
Speaker 3: They're saying a Reno is actually having.
Speaker 2: Uh, like a renaissance a rene.
Speaker 3: Vegas sucks.
Speaker 2: Vegas sucks.
Speaker 1: No, but it would be good to see people, real housewives who actually have to harvest their own food. And I'm not talking about a garden. I'm talking about, you know, kind of kind of digging bugs out of the ground. That kind of thing would be a kind of new take real housewives of Anchorage, right, I mean we've seen housewives fight. We've seen Candace and Moni grab each other other's hair. We have never seen full right hooks throat or.
Speaker 3: Are we have? Have we seen a housewife take down a caribou.
Speaker 2: With her mouth? All right, let's get back.
Speaker 3: It's around the O C, which is gated areas with large track homes, down the street from strip malls with steakhouses with neon signs.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is what it is.
Speaker 1: And Vicky's son returns and says, this place is fucking awful.
Speaker 3: I hate this place. But before we do, we have Shannon Bador Yeah times, her daughter Sophia.
Speaker 2: Her buildings are always.
Speaker 3: Thriving always, and by thriving, you mean have a glass of wine in their hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, roots Now.
Speaker 4: All right, First of all, they're in their twenties. They're young girls. Everybody should be sure. What I wanted to say was that I love how Shannon will never let them understand or forget that their lives and their happiness is only because Mommy gave it to you. And I was like, here's what here's what I would do. Here's what I would do, Here's what I would do if they were, if I were them, stop answering her calls. Stop it, live your lives, stop it right right.
Speaker 3: All right, Ruby, point well taken. But every time Mom checks in with Sophia, and I've been tracking this for a very long time, Sophia is either getting ready to go to a rave, is about to walk into the rave, or is past the morning of the rave, and her voice is a little tore up. Okay, my point here, the booze bag Apple isn't fallen far from the alcoholic tree. We need some parenting here. Yeah, we have a we have generational alcoholism. Shannon boozebag. Her dad is a fucking alcoholic. Yeah, yeah, why is she not watching this?
Speaker 4: Because she's an alcoholic? Pat She's too drunk to watch it. That's why. Also, I fucking stupid question.
Speaker 1: She's a fucking alcoholic.
Speaker 5: She's she's strunk, man, you know the answer to that.
Speaker 4: But also, I think you're conflating all three of her daughters. Actually I think one of them raves.
Speaker 3: He said, you're right, sorry.
Speaker 2: Arch what about pat Archie's dead? A voice from heaven powerful stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So we get to this sit down with Vicki and her son who doesn't want to be at this restaurant with her. You know, I get like irrationally triggered by wander lusty people.
Speaker 2: This kid's energy is fucking annoying. Okay, I never liked.
Speaker 1: Mich I don't know what's going on with the fucking the daughter and the husband.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he hates the husband.
Speaker 3: Can I coach you up a little bit? Coach? These two losers are so supported, are financially supported by mommy, right, and they hate mommy for it. Okay, I think they are the first generation of children, and this has not been examined yet because we're still in the stages. Entire their entire lives were on TV or under the microscope of TV. The show launched in two thousand and six. They were both like teenagers or entering high school. They actually were on the first season of called Children of Housewives. What was that called Ruby something?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was like they did like one or two seasons. Their children had their own season, like a spinoff. Anyway, they hate their mom. That's why they live as far away from her as possible, because she did such a great job parenting. She floats both their lifestyles, right.
Speaker 4: So they hate her so much that they will take all of the money that she is willing to give them. I do think Brianna actually is a very successful nurse and has a lot of money herself. But if I were Michael, yeah, I would do exactly this. I'd say, thank you for the check. You're fucking horrible, mom, I'm going to Spain now, goodbye.
Speaker 3: He works for CODA. Brianna hated her mother so much that she said her mother's worst fear. She said she was going to be a marine in the military and go off to boot camp at some point, just because she knew that would scare her mother so much. I forgot what season?
Speaker 1: Why hasn't Why she just married one?
Speaker 3: Then she married one?
Speaker 1: Why hasn't What's up with Michael and the husband?
Speaker 3: Michael and the husband.
Speaker 4: The husband is a very intense, very I believe, super conservative marine.
Speaker 3: Ryan Ryan got it.
Speaker 1: So there's no reason to not see your sister and your your two nieces and nephews for eight years. This kid has a functional mushroom a day, wander lusty I'm in Spain kind of attitude, and it's just like, hey, you got to grow up at some point. Go ahead, Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that I'm just personally triggered by this because I said he's living my dream life and he is. But I think that a lot of it is, honestly, and I could be wrong. Brianna probably placating, being like it's easier if you just fucking don't come, okay, which is not okay, But again, be careful with who you mary.
Speaker 1: Right. You imagine not seeing baby Lucy for eight years, Dylan.
Speaker 4: She moved into a crib and I bought a flight home, So no, I can't.
Speaker 1: Also full blown walking now, I mean, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You want to know what this kid, Mike did when he quit CODO. He started gambling online and he said that was going to be his future. Okay, he's a loser.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Vicky is attempting. I really don't like this guy she's attempting to. Now I understand complicated because Vicky is Vicky and it's not my family. But from the outside looking in, Vicky is trying to tell her son that she regrets her past decisions and that she loves him, and that the happiest moments of her life was when she was his mom. And the kid is just hammering chips and salsa, completely checked out, does not give a fucking shit what this woman is telling him. And VICKI is really struggling because I think she's getting to the twilight years recognizing why did I divorce that guy? I destroyed my family and there was not any real reason to do it.
Speaker 2: We could have gotten through it. Well, I don't know what happened. Why did they get divorced?
Speaker 3: Because they were cheating on each other.
Speaker 4: Cheated on him, he cheated on her too, right, But it's I believe it was in response, and I think that a lot of this is Michael's just like I, it's your fucking fault. And then I watched you Mary Brooks almost and then I like, what are you doing? Look of a person? I don't care that you're sorry. I want to eat my chips and salt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want. I got it.
Speaker 3: It was hilarious when she was dating I forget what he was married to the guy who had this dating anyway, she was married to a guy who's going to run for governor at one point, right, and Mike when her son went online and said, I hope you're not funding this campaign, mom, because I think he was concerned, like, you're spending my future money.
Speaker 4: Good for you, Mike.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have got to get to this meeting with Jen and Tamrat, Jen and tam Rat. Camilla arrives and they're already primed to discuss this purse thing and kind of go in on her. And when Camilla gets.
Speaker 2: That is that her name? Carmela?
Speaker 4: Nope, I was going to say, I'm not sure who that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Carmela.
Speaker 3: So she arrives, and so does two thousand and seven. She could have been on Rock of Love. By the way, this is my girl, Heather McDonald pointed this out, So I'm stealing this. She's holding onto two thousands with her. Look, the horse that gave his life to create that horrible wig was born in two thousand and four. Caddy Patty here, So horrible Wig, horrible Wig.
Speaker 1: She shows up, she goes, I'm sorry, like, are the men in black hunting you? Because you sit down and you go can you just get a steak and chop it up for the three months?
Speaker 2: Okay? No, I I It's just it's a it's an odd order. But they go. Can we get other things too?
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I love the order. I love a chopped up steak, cut up steak. It's great. I don't know what's what. She sits down and we talk about the purse.
Speaker 4: Okay, Can I ask? Can I ask? Is she is she secretly bankrupt and poor? Or is she just rich?
Speaker 2: I don't know she's really rich?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you think so normally when they're bragging this much out of the gate, they're poor in bankruptcy.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's not.
Speaker 3: Patty's going to make a call here we pull back the curtain. I think there are some financial issues here, maybe a daughters or brats, and she's spending way too much money on them. And obviously a lot of people have said what Patty said here two weeks ago, Lynn Cartin, there's shadows of this. And that was also a fake rich like kind of facade.
Speaker 2: We'll see I was.
Speaker 4: A husband though that was his But what I I is there? Any way? She got a ton of money from that guy. He was a legitimate sports player.
Speaker 3: Mike Tyson made one hundred million dollars for one fight in nineteen eighty five. By nineteen.
Speaker 1: You can burn through a lot of money quis, Yeah, you can't. He's worth forty million dollars. Who knows if he burned through it. They are not technically divorced, so she still has access to it. I think that she's wealthy if she didn't even have that. She seems to be in a flipping business with osi expensive houses. Who knows, but her rent is thirty five thousand dollars and she's buying people.
Speaker 3: And those are stupid moves. Stupid It make you lose money quick.
Speaker 1: Right, So there's there's this thing with her where the women have to coach her up on how to boast about your wealth.
Speaker 2: You can't overtly do it.
Speaker 1: You can do it in annoying, kind of under the radar ways that everyone picks up on very very easily. But you can't be this obvious that you're bragging about how much money you have thirty five thousand dollars on rend And as pat mentioned earlier in the episode, we really see how pathetic Emily is here in this moment, because she forces Meatball to say something about a purse she doesn't give a shit about. Then Emily takes the words of her best friend stated and takes them right to Carmela, who she doesn't know, and says, I just want to let you know that girl over there who I would die for. She's been very vocal.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, talking so much shit about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's an ulterior motive actually, so she thinks you're up to Isn't that crazy? My best friend who I dive force, said that about you and so nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got cuisine was a little hot on the lower back that evening.
Speaker 2: I think I don't need cuisines.
Speaker 1: So we do this thing where she's good at her job, fantastic, great, proud good. Can we get to the boat?
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, can I just say really quickly? The only thing that makes me side a little bit with pat on the I genuinely don't know if she's bankrupt or very wealthy, is to brag about I think at one point she said that she sold like one hundred million dollars over the last ten years, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I thought, where you live?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that just that's that's a little that might scare me a bit, That's all.
Speaker 3: So we'll see, right, Sorry, break down a couple of things here. So her tactic to uh for real estate is to not overprice the real estate. Is this the next day? Oh, this is the next day. Are we gonna get that the next day? It's the next day.
Speaker 4: This is at the house. This is before the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that.
Speaker 3: The house she's she she meets with. I believe that is this the seller? Yeah? Uh, Ignasia Agnasio, She says, Agnasia, let's let's let's meeting Agnosia.
Speaker 2: This guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, this is what we do here, This what we do.
Speaker 2: This we do.
Speaker 3: I want to secure your listic. We're we're not going to overprice this motherfucker. We're gonna come in reasonable and we're gonna make up for it in the comps. And also that will create some demand.
Speaker 2: What do you think? What does that mean? We're going to make up for it in the comp The comps.
Speaker 3: Is where once they say we want it, then you start going, we want all the furniture, oh god, And they go no, and they go there's a ferrari in the garage, we want that too, And they're like, ah, but you're already in here.
Speaker 1: He is, mister Calen, mister Klen has arrived. I gotta say I'm very excited to see Kylen because Klen has been sent on a mission. Ah, yes, oh you got the retro Sherbert Selsey, the kid came through.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Okay did you get yourself something?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: May I continue? Thank you, Calen, love you, Kaylen. You know this is funny because this apro pup. I love new players in an old splace, an old space that can bring new ideas, very much like coffee, right, or caffeine caffeine?
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, old players Ruby did you see what he did?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: What I just happened to me was I couldn't be more confused.
Speaker 3: Papark me through the call caffeine caffeine. I meant caffeine. Caffeine's been around for a while. Now we have Celsius walk in here. This is like a little soda thing here, and it's not caffeine it yeah right, it's an old it's an old play on caffeine. But now it's been rebottled as this thing called Celsius.
Speaker 2: But how does that pretend to Ignacio and fucking.
Speaker 3: Carmela, I was saying, Carmela, She's telling Ignasio, Hey, this is how we're this is our game plan here. She's a new player to real estate and she's like this is the game plan. This is how we're gonna sell this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Patrick and I just were handed a sparkling Sherbert slush.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, all right, here's that. Here's another. All right, fine, it has no calories. All right, BJ's you can always innovate on that. My wife most recently has created the new BJ. It never happens, but she pretends like.
Speaker 2: A dot the phantom job.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's and she makes it like it's totally normal.
Speaker 4: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it works. Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Does it work? It works.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take her out to dinner after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very expensive. And I'm like, it's like she gave me a BJ.
Speaker 2: All right, So the ladies hit the boat.
Speaker 1: Tamar and Shannon are doing well.
Speaker 3: I think we owe this no respect and say, whale watching didn't happen.
Speaker 1: You're talking about you want to do a Roddy dangerfield kind of thing here.
Speaker 3: No respect?
Speaker 1: Realby thoughts on the whale watching expedition. You haven't talked in a while, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I folded underlined I could not care less about what happened on this boat but if you ever get a chance to see whales as a human, as a person, see whales, they are. I do believe they are one of the most majestic creatures that I've ever seen in my life. And I tried to see them, I think four times, and I failed.
Speaker 1: You know what, and then I did do We got to do a trip to Issa Muharas because we can do whale sharks.
Speaker 2: You can swim with them.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, I'd cry and I'd love it.
Speaker 2: Best friend's husband as a whole thing. Take the boats out.
Speaker 3: And you go a whale shark?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well shark they're the gentle giants of the they.
Speaker 3: Are They only eat plankton.
Speaker 4: Anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not getting in the fucking water with them, but I would. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Can go in their mouth?
Speaker 2: Why are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Whale shark?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Animals on the planet.
Speaker 2: Not nicer than dot. I gotta do it, dot trop Okay, haven't done it?
Speaker 3: Can we go to tam Rat's party?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, first off, can we just say that Vicky is just like a ten out of ten aggressive towards Carmela.
Speaker 3: She's a whore?
Speaker 2: Like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: They said this. Multiple cast members said this. Vicky is notorious for hating new cast members. She has always been.
Speaker 4: Like, but right, specifically here. Then you add on to it, this woman is appearing to actually have She is hotter than Vickie, she is younger than Vicky, and she can get any man faster than Vickie that has ever existed on the planet. And to VICKI that means that she should be eliminated. I think off the face of yeah, so that's where we are.
Speaker 2: You're talking about it like a Thanos kind of thing, right, yep, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's get to the Puerto Vaerta party.
Speaker 5: Chantel what I said, it's it's a Curtail party doing Oh Cicadio remember that great?
Speaker 2: Who did?
Speaker 3: Who directed that? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Dune Dune guy.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's doing the third one though, Yeah he is?
Speaker 2: No, yep, no, yeah, no. Why do you keep being wrong about this?
Speaker 3: I wish Caitlin was at that computer.
Speaker 4: I'm looking.
Speaker 2: Of course he's doing the third it is him, sad.
Speaker 3: I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Uh So we get to the Cartel party and Shannon has honestly.
Speaker 1: Say at all to my friend, Okay, yeah, Cuban drug lord, Mexican cartel, whatever you're you gonna do, I got so. I don't think that it should be illegal.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's.
Speaker 1: Silly to have laws that are kind of like micro governing things that are not important. But Shannon Badoor should not legally be allowed to have this much Latin American decor.
Speaker 2: I don't think it makes a I don't think it makes Eddy Sais. I think it's wrong.
Speaker 4: Can I agree with you? One?
Speaker 2: Why do you have so much of it?
Speaker 4: And she's moved so many times recently, it's like she carried it with I don't get any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's limit let's limit storms to three sombreros. She can't have fifty, all right, So you want me to lay a trap, I'll lay a trap.
Speaker 2: She's eating, okay.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Shannon is over early in her shoulder pads. She is here to mend fences with one camera judge cautiously, cautiously. You know, I don't know if i'm can I say? The hero shots are so confusing?
Speaker 3: Are these the ones getting out of the car, the ones getting in? Footshots?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Footshit, a lot of low angles, a lot of slow motion, but we have them. Let's talk about the actual drama that unfolded here at this here Cartel party. Vicky is very tired, and Shannon says that's because Mercury said retro great. And then we start to talk about Carmela.
Speaker 3: Of course, got a backstab before she arrives, or she's not gonna he's not.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it, She's she does not live here. Ruby thoughts on Vicky's accusation of Carmela being a fake real estate person.
Speaker 4: You know, if I were Vicky and Carmela were Carmela, I would be equally as insecure and would probably say similar things. That's what I'll say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get to Jen and tear Jen and Heather this this is a screeching halt this nonsense, because I don't think anybody can really make heads or tails of it. It's one of those things where like you could say to somebody, Okay, do me a favor. Can you just slow down and break down what's happening, and then at the end of the two minute explanation you would go, oh, nobody needed that.
Speaker 3: No, No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go grab some more orders.
Speaker 3: I wish Jen would just say what she really wants to say, which is, Heather, You've been on this show for ten years and you basically get paid to just be propped up and you never have to fight. Producers allow you to show off your properties and show how rich you are and how awesome your life and the rest of us. I mean, I have to live in this guy's house who is probably gonna be in jail someday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have to like.
Speaker 3: Pretend that I care about my kids and my life sucks, So I'm pissed.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, So you suck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: In addition, though like she is being a two faced liar, you know.
Speaker 2: Both of them are though right, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know that Jen is really Dylan. I don't think Jen possesses the ability to do it willingly. I do think the Heather is operating from a Mickey level.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get to the game, because Tamra has of course cooked up a game to detonate any and all goodwill in this group, that being a comment card game. Leave your anonymous tip and we will read it out loud. Everyone has a box dedicated to them.
Speaker 3: It's almost like Andy had a meeting this year and he said producers of every show on Bravo. More games in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of games in twenty twenty six. Tamra is up first, and I think Tamra did this so that she Tamra did this game right, and she went into the game. It's saying to herself, no matter what anyone says about me, put on a smile so that you can do this turning a page, Tamra, bit, what do you think she did it?
Speaker 2: Hot take?
Speaker 3: I like it, I agree with you. But the problem is is Tama has no plan on leaving this franchise or reality TV. Her whole shick is being someone that does do OPO research on you, in ruining your life. So any kind of like RePr, I'm a nice person now I want.
Speaker 2: Way to take, which is why she needs to leave. Tamara is a little bit like a white walker. You have to light her on fire or kill her with a Valirian sword.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying she's I'm a metaphor for what the production needs to do.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 2: I'm not sorrying about lighting Tamar on fire. I'm not.
Speaker 4: We know you're not.
Speaker 1: But all right, So next we get to Emily. Emily is an analyzer. She takes it in her shitter, which we're not judging.
Speaker 2: That's completely behind.
Speaker 3: Say, can it's less offensive?
Speaker 1: Listen, what two consenting adults do in their bedroom is not not just not any of our business. It's not a problem. Okay, if you guys want to do stuff with your butt, with your butts, then do that bring a raccoon in the back. Probably no, No, because the raccoon can consent to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, scared, And.
Speaker 1: He's like, this is the raccoon that Shane and bringing to the bedroom. Guys, Guys, I know, I uh roll around in trash, but this is a bridge too far.
Speaker 3: And he's wearing a tuxeat on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a little band a little raccoons in the back.
Speaker 4: They have like little kid instruments too.
Speaker 1: It's very cute.
Speaker 2: It's very cute. Shane's all offended.
Speaker 3: Is there any in and out?
Speaker 4: Because the raccoons are his size. That's the main reason.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So we get to Vicky, who gets one, and she goes, I'm not going to say this.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say this out loud.
Speaker 1: The comment card is from Emily, who says she's a bit of a Debbie Downer and Vicky. Vicky says, I'm actually not a Debbie Downer. I'm a positive bitch, and Emily goes, all right, fine, and she goes, you'll see it. I promise you you'll see it. I love Vicky has at least a fucking showmanship to her. She's entertaining.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you? There was footage of them filming this season, filmed by a fan, of them going into a restaurant to film. The cameras are following them in, and women are outside the restaurant waving at her and screaming, and Vicky literally like she's a rock star. She just waves everybody and says, hi, guys, yeah, and then goes into film like it's a fucking job, like she's a rock star. Ready to play. Vicky shows up for work. Emily, who's been on this show, fucking phoning it in Ruby.
Speaker 2: How long has Emily been on this show?
Speaker 3: I think at.
Speaker 4: Least seven years, it's eight seasons or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all unbelievable.
Speaker 3: She wrote, Debbie Downer, who create a storyline.
Speaker 1: One of the most unremarkable two longevity ratios we've seen.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's she's seven seasons.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Okay, So we wrap things up with Heather. Who's up next. I don't want to discuss it. I want production to do better. If you guys have thoughts, that's fine, but I'd like to get to Tamar and Shannon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Okay. I mean, my god, what a breakthrough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a really big breakthrough. Now Shannon has a card that says very kind but does hold grudges, and Tamer goes, oh, oh that was I wrote that one, and this will give us an opportunity to weep together. Tamer says that when I got that text from you, seeing if I could order you around tomorrow, it made me so happy. Wow, to know that you were going to be here. I can tell you what to do, where to put stuff, and it reminded me of what we had so long ago. The Tracey vegas.
Speaker 3: Hello tomorrow, Trace a egos Ruby.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here's the thing I think that I hate it. Yeah, Trace amigos, the goss for females. But the offense the camera has committed multiple times, whether it was being a rat to the press, whether it was saying that Shannon was a fat, drunk he was never going to get a man. It is not like she said she was a bitch or something behind her back. These are like really horrific things that this woman has done, and yet Shannon still finds herself being like, do you need my eighty three sombreros because I got you?
Speaker 1: Wow, it's too many sombreros, but you can't have enough. Get in the comments, let us know what you thought about the episode. Join along in the hate watch with us. Don't be like, well, I really want these people to be more positive about the show. It's an impossibility. So join in the bonfire. Okay, I hope you guys have a great weekend I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Say goodbye Pat, Say goodbye bye, Dade Ribby.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 4: H