Speaker 1: And I mustn't. Let me send it over to her. Let me send it. Mm hmmm, it's I'm sending it. I sent our link. Hey, what's up, misfit? It's a misfit nation with some Oscar. I'm she's coming. I sent her links, sent her multiple links. I sent her multiple links. But what's up? Hey? Oh guys. One of my main people in my life, the biggest people, the biggest person in my career. Poper sent me a two hundred and fifty dollars Amazon gift card to spend it. But but I did get some stuff for people by see if she's here. She's not here yet. I hope she comes, Oscar, can you let her know?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Waiting seeing if she said? Sea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what Oscar?
Speaker 1: Is that the real Oscar? Wait? What? Mhmm, yeah is that the real Oscar? Mh I'm kidding. H yes, it's me Jake. By the way, I want to show you something. Hold on because I need to show you guys something that I did. Yeah, by the way, in a few minutes, I have to step away for a couple of zech instagrams and check it out of the out of the air fryor look at that that's Tony Reality and me. I don't even have that shirt anymore. That shirt got riddled with Uh. I don't even know I even had that shirt anymore because you got riddled with holes because of the rooms. Yup, everyone's here. No, that's uh Tony Reality and me. Yeah. By the way, so funeral was today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, kahn't.
Speaker 1: Is she coming?
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 1: Abbe by the way, ibbe, I'm using the air frier. By the way, I'm using the air frier. Yeah, hold on, guys, to do quick little huh huh? Where's the where's worship?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How is everybody doing? I did get a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card from Poper. Yeah. I dn't even roize I was gonna go live, and he realized I was gonna go and she said, hey, let's go live.
Speaker 5: H yah.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I had chicken. I was gonna have some chicken in the uh in the air fry. If I knew I was going on, I wasn't going to put chicken in the air fire. Kah kidding, m hm. Yeah, what's up, guys? How is everybody?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mmmm mmm, come on, I'm she has a link.
Speaker 6: Mhm uh.
Speaker 1: Kay yeah mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? Give me one minute. I know she's coming. She'll be here shortly. Oh guys, Oh, she's here, she's here. Give me one minute, guys. Oh hello, cake, bye? Hey, uh, I'm sorry if I when you no, no, don't worry.
Speaker 6: It was my badge. Don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up? How you doing? I'm well and you doing okay. I'm just waiting. I'm just got some chicken in the air fire cooking.
Speaker 6: I beg your pardon.
Speaker 1: I got an air fryer.
Speaker 6: You got an air fryer? Oh my gosh, that's amazing, Jake. I just learned how to use an air frier because my boss has an air fier. Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: I had to. I had to put something in the air fire, and I was like, and then I did. If I realized that I was gonna go a loud, I wouldn't be cooking air frier stuff airfire because for me, oh shit, I needed She'll be back sometimes it's hurt in her net. Acce up, crap, h here she is yeh shoot I hate the wrong button.
Speaker 5: All right, Jake, please forgive me? Can you I heard you wouldn't have got an airfire? What did you say?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I wouldn't get So here's the thing. I wouldn't cook if I really, if I realized I was gonna go live with you tonight, I wouldn't like at twenty minutes like some minutes ago, I asked for my roommate to cook met somehow into the airfire. I wouldn't have her make me some in the air fire if I knew I was gonna go live.
Speaker 5: Oh well, no worries, do whatever you gotta do. But isn't the airfire like doesn't it make things easier like faster? And also can't you like do the airfire while we're live or no?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah I can't just because I don't want to eat on camera.
Speaker 5: Oh well I can talk while you Yeah. So hello, I have a lot to say, so I'm happy to fill in the So number one, So Kevin Brandon. I saw the messages that Kevin put out on Twitter. Wait, did you see the best part about that? He put out messages that I sent him, And I said, he put them on Twitter, and I said, can someone please send these to Ken?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no one in the fucking dabble verse gets jokes. I can't even with it anymore.
Speaker 1: Sorry a joke, but you know he this is the problem that got.
Speaker 6: So I put out his text messages just now if you want to.
Speaker 5: He's been calling me. He's been texting me that I'm a cunt. He he doesn't even know. He thinks my sister's friends with Larry David. I'm friends not Larry David, Larry Page. I'm friends with Larry Page. My sister doesn't know the owner of Google.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta get this this, I gotta do this too handed you.
Speaker 5: Take your time, can give me a topic that you want me to talk about.
Speaker 6: Let me talk about airfriers. So, guys, there's something called an airfier.
Speaker 5: If you didn't know what it was, I just learned about it about two months ago. My boss has one, and this is what he says. His French fries from Wendy's come out better in the air fryer aft like a day later than when he gets them.
Speaker 6: Also, airfriers are really fucking cool.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't totally know how to use one, Frank, but I have used it and it's like, I don't know, seem like a very smart thing.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Jake.
Speaker 1: What hey, do you remember that that guy lakes that Keith Lake's I think his name is.
Speaker 6: I know I blocked a lot of people lately. Baby, Who's lakes?
Speaker 1: This guy that he says that he just thinks he messages me is like he puts his things like, oh, actually commens ohs Jake actually owes Jake money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people are like paid Jake. Have I ever owed you money?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, just say that in a sentence. Astley Cummings has never owed me a penny.
Speaker 1: Ashley Cummins has never owed me a dime?
Speaker 6: Thank you? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Like? I saw that too.
Speaker 1: I was like I was telling him to take it down. I'm like, hey, take that down. She's never owed me money. Kevin owes me twenty five dollars for.
Speaker 5: Kevin owes me a lot more than that at this point, haha.
Speaker 1: But I want to also say this, You've always been nice to me. You always never wanted me to pay you.
Speaker 5: I said you are the one show I will do for free. And then when he when he flipped out on me, we don't have to talk about it. That's when I said, I'm not going to do your show for free again. But here I am for free because I love you, Jake.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it also Oscar says you and him were thinking about having the baby.
Speaker 5: Oscar and I are getting married maybe, but he has to ask.
Speaker 6: Me to marry him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, missfit was miss fmit nation was how much.
Speaker 5: She charged misfit Nation. I'm not sure about misfit Nation. How much are I charged for what.
Speaker 1: Your for? Parents?
Speaker 5: And well, at this point, I was so when I was very, very staunchly like, I'm not doing anything for free. I was going through a transition period of changing jobs, leaving a relationship, and I couldn't. I literally couldn't, like I didn't have time to So now I have a full time job and I don't know, it depends. It really depends on the person at this point, because there are a lot of it.
Speaker 6: But sorry, am I up.
Speaker 1: Some reading oscars?
Speaker 6: Gonent Oh, Oscar, Oscar is my friend? What have you say?
Speaker 1: Actually it was Oscar Electric a movie. I'm watching this amazing movie right now called Blow.
Speaker 6: I can't believe he never saw the movie called Blow. I was like, what I haven't seen most good movies, and I'm not saying like Blow is like the best movie, but like for Oscar, it surprised me.
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to say this. It's like you know, Kevin, you know, Here's here's the thing I'm I can't do Cad. I don't want to do Cam's show anymore because Number one, if I go on Cavin's show, I'm being berated by the chat and all so his he has a few people on his on his pan. I will do his show when you do his show, ash you.
Speaker 6: Want to do or you did not want to do?
Speaker 1: If you I told him.
Speaker 5: I will go on your show for free and I will destroy you.
Speaker 6: In less than five minutes. He's such a bitch ass pussy that he will not do it.
Speaker 5: He just wants to text me NonStop that I'm a cunt and I'm stupid, and he's so stupid he doesn't know.
Speaker 6: I can make the phone call to Larry and have your sister can call Larry Page and take my channel down. No, that's me.
Speaker 5: I have Larry's number. My sister has never met Larry Page.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, did you like this song I did for you?
Speaker 5: And a Koni, Oh thank you, I loved it.
Speaker 1: I am I did, and Holsto tag Gino in that in the email, which is no one, no one Gino. By the way, I just try to be I'm trying to be respectful to Gino new, but Gino was the old. By the way, Gina, here's the thing Chad has. By the way, I need to get your number again, Ashley, I lost your number.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'll just say I mean, I'll actually email.
Speaker 6: It to you.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry if I'm like, I'm sorry, by if I.
Speaker 5: Stop ever saying sorry to me, you never need to say sorry to me, my love.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I'm a little nervous about this because I saw the Twitter stuff about you, And why.
Speaker 6: Are you nervous. I've been on the battlefield with Kevin and I won.
Speaker 1: I never lose.
Speaker 6: Maybe I can't spell lose sometimes, but I don't lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, you know, Kevin Brennan's over there, like, oh, I have all this money.
Speaker 5: Hey, Kevin has nothing, and I can't wait to destroy him. I respected him because I thought he respected me. I thought he was doing bits calling me names and stuff. But then it got to a next level. Now I'm upset. It's it's okay, you know what, let me tell you something. And Kim and Brennan just you know, he says he lost fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: He's a line piece of shit. YouTube doesn't take fifteen hundred dollars for me. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing he's also trying to like, you know, his his show when Bob Levy and Chad, when Bob Levy left.
Speaker 5: Another person he owes money too. So now it's this is who I know. This is what triggered me on Saturday. He told Hope he was gonna pay her, and then he didn't pay her. I was like, oh, that's what he.
Speaker 6: Did to me.
Speaker 5: And then so Hope Bob Levy. How many other people does he owe money? Me?
Speaker 1: He owes me or twenty five, But I'm not like one to collect it because here's the thing one of his So here's the thing. I've already got paid for that because someone else paid it.
Speaker 6: But but that's not how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 5: Like someone else paid you twenty five dollars because he didn't.
Speaker 1: That's just gus thing. Do you not agree that is discussing. This is the reason why you, guys me is because of principal.
Speaker 5: If you can, I say something real quick, I don't want you to be mad misfit nation, shit the fuck down and be humble. I never wanted to even I don't even.
Speaker 6: Know who you are, so shut the fuck up. Sorry, Jake all, thank you.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did so you know what I you know what I you know what one of my friends did the other day today come over comes to my chat and drops two hundred and fifty dollars Amazon gift card.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so you know what I did with it? First I bought a few thing for myself and then I helped some people. That good for you. But here's for me is I got a John My my my first John Cena shirt in a while, and it's the last one because John Cena's retiring at the end of the year.
Speaker 6: Sorry you retiring at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: John Cena a professional wrestler John Cena.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, sounds familiar, but like I'm not.
Speaker 1: This is what. By the way, did you know that that Aaron and sp Are done slam piece they're telling about slam?
Speaker 6: Okay, Citizen I'm citizen on baby. I love you. I love you.
Speaker 5: You know I love you, I respect you, and like, I'm loyal to you, and I think you're loyal to me. You've asked me this. I don't know what to tell you. Why don't you just message her? I don't know what to tell you, by the way you wanted.
Speaker 1: He wanted to.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about these people, so it's like, sorry to take what he wanted.
Speaker 1: He wanted to know. He's aught you were Keane.
Speaker 5: No, He's asked me to ask Keana the same question. I'm like, and I told him in a text, why don't you ask her? I don't even know who is slam Peace.
Speaker 1: Aaron's uh ex girl, Aaron's the person that Aaron will see in Then they broke up this week allegedly broke up this week.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know who has time to keep up with all this stuff, but I certainly I'm not that person. I'm not going to be like asking did you meet someone that I don't know? So I can like give information to someone, like like just ask for yourself.
Speaker 1: You know you know what the thing is. Listen, Oh wait, who's actually lay O? Gamy no one.
Speaker 5: I mean, I am no one, but who's ash Ashley l a Oogini. That's one of my emails.
Speaker 1: So I did so. I so I sent it to your to your business one. I sent it to your venus. To your venus is right, and.
Speaker 5: Like usually I click on it and it's fine, but I think I have to be on my other email and then there's one that works.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll fix it.
Speaker 5: No no, no, you had nothing to fix it worked. How is your day besides like an amazing person like donating to you, which I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: It's okay, It's okay. I've been dealing with, like you know number one, I've been dealing with like people coming in and you're going to my other chat telling me, oh, I'm I'm one of the worst people. I'm also dealing with I know, I'm dealing with dealing with you guys us. I'm also dealing with other people in the community that don't like each other and some bullshit. But I'm also trying to relax from my from a little I have this. Remember I remember I have autism. Sometimes I have to remember to breeze.
Speaker 6: Yes, do you want to breathe together? I don't think we've ever done that yet.
Speaker 1: We did the first time, we did the first time. It's the first time we met.
Speaker 5: Can we do it now? Like I just want your body to remember it?
Speaker 6: Okay, are you down? Are you busy?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm sitting down right now.
Speaker 6: So we're just gonna take five deep brats. Is that cool with you?
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 5: Well one thing, okay, I want to explain some things that happen anatomically and yep, comically and physiologically. Extending the exhale increases relaxation. So the longer you breathe out increases your relaxation. Not only that, it's seventy percent of toxins leave our body through exhale.
Speaker 1: Yes, just.
Speaker 6: Shut up, don't you don't have to call me ma'am.
Speaker 1: But you're ten years older than me.
Speaker 6: Okay, fine, go ahead, So you're like twelve.
Speaker 5: Okay, so now you're just like literally telling me you're calling me ma'am because I'm older than you.
Speaker 6: Cool, Okay, I do that all the time. Sorry, don't be sorry, sorry silly. So let's all just relax our shoulders. If you feel comfortable closing your eyes, great, if not, great too. What is it, Levet.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that I'm you know, this is this you're talking to you that is not stressful, but talking to some other people that I've been talking to the last few days, not not miss for the other people that I've been dealing with do. I just want to say that you were an awesome person and I'm always gonna support you. The reason why I made that song for you and Kiki.
Speaker 5: Sorry, bless you. No stop saying sorry, because I want to. I want to tell you something and I want you to remember this. One of my yoga teachers at my Miami studio, I used to say sorry all the time, and I still do, by the way, but he said, Ashley, stop saying stop sorry, stop dressing yourself in sorrness, because you are anything but sorry, and I want you to remember that for yourself, Jake, stop saying sorry because you were anything but sorry.
Speaker 6: So don't dress yourself and sorry. Okay does that make sense?
Speaker 5: When he said it to me, it hit my heart and I never forgot it. And I feel like you and I are the same kind of people that were like you know, in that way, like we empathic and care about people. And I have nothing but respect and love and I will always support you and you're the best.
Speaker 1: Jake. Thank you, you know, and I respect you the most because you know, I know that what you know. The thing is, it's like you know, I never my family's never been a celebrity. I never had I've never had my sniff, my my brother trash me on Howard Stern, like your sister did you?
Speaker 6: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Sorry, bless you.
Speaker 6: For saying that.
Speaker 5: Jake, you will come out of nowhere and say the most genius things can we add? She said that in the an Oscar Electric was very intelligent to bring this part up. She said it in twenty eleven when he was Howard Stern was in his heyday.
Speaker 6: Everyone was watching him.
Speaker 5: You know, like if she had said it now, maybe no one wouldn't even know about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I go. I ordered, By the way, I ordered a Howard new book.
Speaker 6: Can you tell Howard that I said, go fuck yourself?
Speaker 1: I just because here's the thing I had. So someone sent me Baba Bowie's book, you know, Baba booby.
Speaker 6: Baba bo oh. I thought, I said, John Bowie.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo that like his wives wrote some interesting books about him. Oh no, I'm sorry, David Bowie, David Boie.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I just want to let you know that that.
Speaker 6: Oh, I want to say something really quick. Sorry.
Speaker 5: I am honored that you don't get nervous around me and you feel comfortable around me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just want to say that I think that people. So you don't. You don't. You don't make me nervous. But the thing is, it's like a lot of other people. You know, I've been in I've been in celebrity. I've had Tony really on my show. I had a ESPN legend on my show. I had like people on my show that were celebrities, are celebrities, and I get nervous around it because I don't twist.
Speaker 6: I'm not a celebrity.
Speaker 1: My love, your your sister is a celebrity.
Speaker 6: Has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: Howard Howard, by the way, did I show you this ship? What I chat gpt me and Tony reality as anime?
Speaker 6: Oh cute?
Speaker 1: How to turn out there to the screen. It's on the screen.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm looking you know me. If I like change my screen, I'll disappear. So I'm just gonna stay where I'm at.
Speaker 1: It's on the can look at later, I want.
Speaker 5: To talk to you about something serious, can I Oh no, no, not that serious. It's circling back to what you were saying. Breathing is so important for staying calm and relaxed, especially when you, like for myself, frustrated. For example, I worked today and long story short, LA traffic is never fun. But it wasn't a horrible day at work, but like the traffic at the end was very frustrating.
Speaker 6: When I got home. Do you know what I did? I screamed, well.
Speaker 5: Before I I took deep breath. I went into my bathroom so I don't like my dog to see me upset. I went into my bathroom and I screamed into a pillow, which is also a helpful technique.
Speaker 1: F yi, said o G mumbling. Nick says huh.
Speaker 6: Og mumbling Nick. I love you, what's up?
Speaker 5: I mean, I love you like a friend, obviously, but I'm real careful anyone that's married.
Speaker 6: I will not like play with that.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know, you know what the thing is. It's like a lot of the you know. I So I've been rewatching a show on It was on Discovery Channel. It's called Swords Life on the Line. And one of the captains was actually featured in the movie The Great Storm.
Speaker 6: Or I haven't heard of that movie? Is it a new one?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 1: The movie was called The Great Store about the Great storm that he hit the Graham Banks in two in nineteen ninety two. The captain was actually running the sister boat to the boat that was that was went down on there.
Speaker 6: Interesting. What does it mean a sister boat? Like, sorry, I don't know that term.
Speaker 1: Sister boat means is the owner has two boats, a brother and sister boat. Basically, it's the if the person has two boats, the owner has two boats in the person owns another boat. It's the it's the the.
Speaker 5: Person who okay to ask you a question, Jake, Because I've been on a lot of boats. I lived in like the Hamptons for three summers. I lived on boat boat rides show off. No, I'm not trying to be a show I'm just telling you I've been out a lot of boats.
Speaker 6: But like, I've never heard of a sister boat.
Speaker 5: Does that mean when like both like one is like missed adorable and the other one is like mister adorable.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. What what means is owned by the same company is owned by the same person. Like, try try to explain this brother's sister boats are basically the brother is. So it's like, let me just ask a question.
Speaker 6: Does the brother have a dick and his sister has a vagiana? O?
Speaker 1: No, not ta like the like the number one and number two. They they'll know their boats. The person owns that boat. This is it's hard to explain.
Speaker 5: See this is well, it's not too hard to explain. But this is where we go.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Tom's here, tell them from my space is here.
Speaker 5: No, I'm telling you to take a deep breath, and I can see like I can see you, Jake, like literally I can feel you, and I know what I can feel when you get a little bit like overwhelmed, like and I do it too.
Speaker 6: So this is when we stop.
Speaker 5: And nobody deserves your piece is more important than anything. No one can steal your peace. So like you do whatever you want and just pause and any hell dough you're not yet exactly. I love that I can hear you breathing. Yes, and take as much time as you want.
Speaker 6: Take fire brass.
Speaker 1: We look at that speaker.
Speaker 6: Oh great, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Also, are you a Trump supporter or not?
Speaker 6: I don't get into politics.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta Trump always chickens out sticker and a party sticker.
Speaker 5: I was born and raised in DC in Georgetown. Like, we learned very young not to play these games.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, if I'm like, what is your pay My PayPal is right here, blue, mister blues, hold on, someone's asking for the PayPal. I have my that's my cash up been moment PayPal.
Speaker 6: What's your paypals? I can say it out loud.
Speaker 1: Ninety three Hudson Jake at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: It's ninety three Hudson Jake at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, people do hey do you do you? Do you get people?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Who pays who?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: Does Keani pay you? Who pays me? You're so funny. My boss pays me. I have a full time job. No, I'm talking about so because does ke owe you money? Does Kiki Keanu and I do fifty to fifty So whatever we bring in every week, we just split it minus whatever you Cube takes from her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry for asking it because you said that. You're saying that Kevin owes you money, and no, it's no one who ke was married to. He sometimes they what is.
Speaker 5: Kevin owing me money have to do with Keanu my love? Because I'm sorry, I'm no, don't be sorry.
Speaker 6: Take a deep breath instead of saying sorry, take a deep breath. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There we go, as money as you need to, and do you feel good? You know I was. I was thinking because you know, Kim, because of who Kyani was married to, Gino might say, hey, why don't you see if she could do it for free?
Speaker 6: So that will never happen.
Speaker 5: The first time I did her show, we liked the first she paid me one hundred dollars, and then after that, I said, because I you know, like I wanted to do a show with a woman, and you know.
Speaker 6: Everyone is uh, I don't know. I like Keanu.
Speaker 5: She's never been rude to me, she's never been disrespectful to me. She's never been anything but kind and like a good friend and co worker. I mean we've never met in person, but like a person to work with.
Speaker 6: She's easy to work with. So after the second show, I said, let's just split whatever it is like after the YouTube cut or whatever. So that's what we do.
Speaker 5: Hey, Kevin Brennan tells people not to pay us, So I want to tell you all. I mean, I don't know how many people are here, but tomorrow we're going to start something and I hope that you will all be there for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the way, by the way, I did tell Kim blow blocked, So I did let her know that she might be checking it to you because it was a lone time ago. She blocked me.
Speaker 6: I have no idea about this. Like people Ashley like Citizen M. I love Citizen M.
Speaker 5: But he texted me like three times, like can you ask her about this person that I don't know?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, no, I.
Speaker 5: To ask her about someone I don't know and I don't even know anything about, Like you can message her, Like in this day and age, there are so many ways you can.
Speaker 6: Ask a question.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have Geno's text men I have.
Speaker 5: Everyone can go and do whatever they ask all the questions you want to them.
Speaker 6: I don't have questions for them.
Speaker 5: And I don't even know who sp is, Like you explain to me who it was, but like I again, I don't know her.
Speaker 1: He was. She was Aaron's girlfriend.
Speaker 5: As I know you told me, my love, I don't need to hear it again. But why would I ask someone that I work with on a professional level.
Speaker 1: About By the way, I did a video I did. I put it on boxing video. I had to take the video down because s P was like fucking at it. I did an in boxing of a mug I got from dayan from NPS no NAE podcast stupid and same pieces like oh why are you? Why are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why did you get a gear from someone that is harassing Aaron? I'm like, excuse me, what about the tombs that Aaron's harassed me? What about the tombs that I think that he was going to? You know, for the last few weeks, I've been thinking that he's going to put an hro on me like he did Patrick and Nick.
Speaker 6: Sorry, no, don't remember? Instead of sorry, let's do this. Can I say.
Speaker 5: Something and just please ignore me? Misfit Nation podcast, go fuck yourself?
Speaker 6: Can you take off their wrunch?
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't even know what they're talking about. They said I have a memory of a goldfish. My memory is so ridiculous. I don't like my memory. I remember everything, you piece of fucking shit. Don't talk to me tonight like that because I am not in the mood. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm taking care of it right now. I'll take his birds away from you. Sorry, she she has to, I have to listen.
Speaker 5: To her mis Fit Nation podcast. You're out of line. I don't know who you are. I've never even seen your name before.
Speaker 1: Go away.
Speaker 5: We're having a conversation and you're not invited because you're fucking rude and disrespectful. You should fucking go look at yourself in the mirror and get on your knees and pray to God for forgiveness for speaking to me this way, you fucking crazy bitch.
Speaker 1: You know you know he he he let me tell you something. I don't even know why he's trying to disrespect you.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't care who he is. I just want to listen to you. I just want him to stop being he she. I don't fucking care. I'm here for you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I want to say that I so. I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. I have all respect for you, Ash. It's like you know, people don't understand that.
Speaker 6: I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to respect you because it's it's how I was how I so. I know, I know, I know I had issues.
Speaker 5: You look everyone has issues, Jake. Everyone has issues, my love, But like, I would love to start from today entertaining like because I can feel sometimes when you get like overwhelmed and like instead of like saying sorry, or instead of like thinking that you're doing anything but being perfect, just.
Speaker 6: Now to excel and we're all good. It's fine. People are here to watch you love.
Speaker 1: You know, And I'll say this, you know, I will. I will if you know what I'm like doing. I'm dealing with dealing with people right. No, people are saying that. People are saying that you said uh uh, someone's saying that you did you report Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 5: I Kevin Brennan posted text messages that I sent to him, and I'm sorry, Jake. I think even you will find this funny. So I woke up on Monday or Sunday. I drank too much on Saturday.
Speaker 6: It was not whatever. I didn't eat enough. I drank too much, blah blah.
Speaker 5: So I tend to go like jaf pound five ashom. That's happened. And when I found out he didn't pay Hope and he did this. He promised for a certain amount of money and then he didn't pay her because she went on another show and that made me upset. That's exactly what he did to me. Plus he's been calling me a count. Plus he's been wishing my death, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 6: So he posts.
Speaker 5: Messages I wrote to him. I was like, you're a loser. Watch what happens now. And he's so stupid. He thinks my sister knows Larry Page. I'm the one that's friends with Larry Page, the owner of Google and the guy that started Google. And he's like stupid.
Speaker 6: So he's been texting me all night tonight that I'm a count and I'm a bitch.
Speaker 5: Go fuck myself wherever. But when Okay, this is the more important thing. When he shared the text I wrote him, I said, can he posted it?
Speaker 6: Right, Jake? I said, can someone get this to Kevin Brennan. Isn't that funny? You're not getting it?
Speaker 5: So he posted my crazy text They could have been sad and crazy whatever.
Speaker 6: I was just like, why are you an asshole? Or whatever?
Speaker 5: But he posted them and I responded and said, can someone please send these to Kevin Bane?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's funny, right yeah?
Speaker 5: And then so today he went nuts and I posted his messages I.
Speaker 6: Don't. I'm not you guys like.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. I'm not afraid of him. I'm not like I don't need him for anything.
Speaker 6: I will destroy him in less than five minutes for free. Yeah, but he won't do that because he knows I will.
Speaker 1: You know what, Hey, so has a has a person named Stormy reached out to you about doing no filter?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: All right, I just know that, like that never happened because Stormy was a horse that we had when we were younger, and I would remember that name.
Speaker 1: I just want to say this number one, I don't I gotta do, you know. And by the way, I took Shawn off of my will not be coming back on the Misfit Nation.
Speaker 5: Okay, tell me what you know about Misfit Nation. Why are they talking to me?
Speaker 1: They they Here's the thing is, remember that guy the doll that came in that you that you thought he was the He was that guy that worked for.
Speaker 5: Melton's fucking confusing.
Speaker 6: It's also like handles.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, so we were on the show and I thought he worked for Melton. I talked to people that work for Melton. I'm actually a Melton fan. At this point, I.
Speaker 1: Thought you were. I thought you were a Mike David fan.
Speaker 5: Well, of course I'm always going to be above him, beyond loyal to making jewels. But no, compared to what Kevin Brennan's sloppy ass is doing. At least at least Melton.
Speaker 6: Is like, actually finish a thought.
Speaker 5: Actually get that, like he's like, and then he actually said like, actually, doom could just destroy you with one video, but I'm covering you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, Doom's in the chat. By the way, by the way, I don't.
Speaker 5: Think Doom's in the chat. It says fake doom, fake.
Speaker 1: Doom, not doom.
Speaker 5: Doom is doom, and I would be a great flue. That's what I will say.
Speaker 1: Y'all. I love yoush.
Speaker 6: I love you too. What's up?
Speaker 1: Just food dat.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: She's a friend, by the way, she's one of my friends. She's for my birthday, for my thirtieth birthday, she's shent me a whole bunch of style from Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so nice of her. You know what she did for none of my birthdays, shot on me and talk about me because she has no idea who I am. Uh mister blue Sky uh uh.
Speaker 6: So all of these names.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy that all of you guys are here to support Jake.
Speaker 6: Support Jake. I have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to disrespect you by pulling summons by someone. Somebody's asking she didn't answer, So did you report KB or not? What I'm just needing.
Speaker 6: People messaged me last night. I reported KB, like all.
Speaker 5: These real men with bald and penises actually stood up for me and they reported him.
Speaker 6: He told me to report him as well. Here but Roachi, Roachi, here, the real Rotichie.
Speaker 5: I love you, but in not just a friend way, like in the most respectful way.
Speaker 1: By the way. I just want to tell you that that I feel like that people who who want to act like that, they're you know, like like there's like what you know, a lot, there's Hollywood guys. Like I said before, I'll say this, I'm independent. I don't work. What is the pendem independent? I'm independent means I don't work for you, But I don't work for drop aren't working it with Comedy Central, NBC, ABC, FOX, C w C W B up that I don't do that, I do it?
Speaker 6: Whoa can I can?
Speaker 5: I I just answer Roachie did MLC's channel get struck down? It wasn't me, but I'm happy that it happened because that man is out of his mind and he's not even a man. He's a woman drinking red wine out of a coffee cup talking shit to me. And if somebody took a channel down, great. He wished me dead, he said, I wish it was actually that died and not ski Mask.
Speaker 6: Pretty sure that goes against YouTube's terms of services.
Speaker 1: I'm looking it up right now, Oscar.
Speaker 6: If you did that, I will marry you and roadcheet. I'm ready to do yoga whenever you're ready. Like, let's go. I haven't been on Discord. I like pop in and out of Twitter.
Speaker 1: I just you're yourself, bunny.
Speaker 6: What's up? Oh wait? Wait? First of all, I always want to hear something funny, but yes.
Speaker 1: Please go ahead. You know she's done.
Speaker 6: Ha ha ha. I told you. I told him. I said, what the fuck do you think you're doing? He's like, tell Larry Page this. I called Larry. Larry has no idea who the fuck he is.
Speaker 5: But if that happened, great, because that man is disgusting to wish a woman dead who has never done anything but be kind to you.
Speaker 6: It is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, uhh Roachie.
Speaker 5: By the way, Roachie, if you can hear me, I know you can hear me. I don't have to work tomorrow because of my my boss has like this thing going on, so I like, I'm available all day tomorrow for yoga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, I you know, I just want to say something. I'm actually I am. I don't know when I wenna doing to borrow do tomorrow because they my so, my sister in law is gonna bring me groceries. It's usually he's on Mondays, and it was a Tuesday then now it's gonna be on Thursday.
Speaker 6: Day t go fuck yourself.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 6: Can you get her off? Please? The day one? Girl, I'll leave, I'll leave.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, please? Can you leave? Please? Can you leave? I'll talk to you. I'll talk to you later today. Will please leave? I I can't leave.
Speaker 6: Don't worry. Hey, what do we do now? In hand? She's not an issue. Listen. I will stay here. But I do not appreciate daytoit period.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not I'm not even like, don't hey.
Speaker 6: You don't worry about a thing. You just take a deep breath. It's all good. I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Time. He's still He's still there.
Speaker 6: I could hear you breathing.
Speaker 5: Like sometimes I get really frustrated because, like I want before we move and do yoga, I need to know that people are breathing and then we attach the movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Okay, be the pretend Doom here. You should be ashamed of yourself for harassing Jake, and I will come for you.
Speaker 6: I will come for you. I will find you. Do not harassed my friend. And you know what, Jake. I was talking earlier to someone.
Speaker 5: I was like, what is it with this gay fucking dabble verse that a man is allowed to respect a woman and they're like.
Speaker 6: Called simps or like like being.
Speaker 5: Treated poorly, like because they respect a woman that should be respected.
Speaker 6: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: I respect you, Hi, Dan, I respect you.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want you to get caught up in the chat, is what I'm saying, Like because most of them are like troll weirdos. The thing is what b e w M not Doom, You're spinning it. I'm not harassing Jake. You're manipulating him.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jake, Have I ever manipulated you? Like we've known each other? Like, do you even see does anyone that's here think I'm a manipulator? The wrong sister? M m.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm sorry, no act, and I want us both to do that. Can we make a pack Jake, like you and me as friends? Whenever we want to say sorry, instead, we're going to take a deep breath.
Speaker 6: Because you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like sitting here trying to like, you know, it's like every time I try to do a stream, someone is going to start something.
Speaker 6: I know, baby, but listen to me instead of them. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not even like, I'm just trying to like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but are you looking at the chat? Are you like listening to me? So listening to people are trying to manipulate you, Like the misfit person said, actually you you told him to take me off because you knew he would, like, shut the fuck up. I am here as a human being because I see you as a human being and I respect you, and that's why I'm showing up for you. I'm showing up for you. So if nobody understands that, then they can go get fucked.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 5: But if you but baby, like stop listening to them. Okay, I'm sorry, don't be sorry. Let's do it deep breath instead, and let's talk about something interesting.
Speaker 6: Jake, what are you gonna do tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I don't like? I said, I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: I don't think, Jake, will you do? I have a better ask question. Will you do yoga with roache and me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you he said, if you're doing it through discord or are you doing to teams?
Speaker 6: We do it on teams? That okay, because I do.
Speaker 5: If you have zoom, I can like jump on zoom or whatever. And I wanted to like create this like donation style so that everyone can come. Melton wants to see it. So I left like and I will tell you this, and everyone listened very closely.
Speaker 6: There is one arena in my life where I don't even like that.
Speaker 5: I can't even there's not words. You want to watch me teach yoga? Let's go, but so I would love for you to be with roaching me if with that otherwise I also want to start like a donation yoga situation where people can pay zero dollars if they have zero dollars or fifty if they have fifty and anyone is welcome except doom and accept this fake doom. The real doom is welcome. By the way, this is not the real doom.
Speaker 6: You know that, right, I know.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just people want to act like they're idiots.
Speaker 6: She's so stupid. She's like she hates Jewish people. I'm like part Jewish idiot.
Speaker 1: Hey bye. By the way, By the way, I don't call someone's saying. Someone saying it's past your beds. Huh, No, it's not. I don't go to be You don't realize I don't bet Listen, I'm a girl, a dolt. I could do whatever I want to. Sorry, I'm saying this. I'm gonna try to before I say something stupid.
Speaker 6: Hey, what you're not saying?
Speaker 5: You have not said one stupid thing, like keep talked, don't let them bother you, don't let them take away your voice.
Speaker 6: They're all saying that they're they're your friends. No, they're not.
Speaker 5: The misfit nation. Go fuck yourself. You're hurting Jake. Like I'm actually your friend, Jake, So why don't you talk to me and then.
Speaker 6: We have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say to you that I have I have respect for you. The reason why I have. You wanted to show the reason why I I respect you. Dinner, I'm gonna try like I'm not gonna reach out anymore on my child.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I'm saying. I think that love. I'm telling you like I think. Tell me if I'm wrong, Tell me if I'm wrong. Please, Sometimes when we do lives, I think you're focusing on the chat and that makes you feel overwhelmed, which it would to me as well.
Speaker 6: Is it true or not?
Speaker 1: It to be honest, I'm reading chat, just trying to get right.
Speaker 6: But what if you ignored the chat? What do you think it would give you less stress? That's my question? Just ignore the chat and talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how was your day?
Speaker 6: I will tell you about my day. My day was great. I got to work at seven and I owned a bunch of my boss's T shirts and.
Speaker 1: Did it.
Speaker 5: You know, I do what I do so he has he's dying. The guy that the men that I work for. I'm a caretaker, so I'm also a personal assistant. I'm you know, I'm also in training to be a technician to install security equipment. But that's a different story. That's the least favorite part of my job, by the way. But people are like, do you like your job? Like like after taking care of my mom and my dad before they passed, like I am the most qualified caretaker I know, you know, Like there were some cool nurses in and out between my parents, but most of them.
Speaker 6: Were like, it's really sad how it happens.
Speaker 5: When when shit goes down, when somebody you love is going through it, and it's really hard to find people you can trust. It's hard to find people that you can depend on, bee to find people that you can be vulnerable around. Like I clean this man's blood because he costs up blood all the time, you know what I mean. Like, I mean I wear plastic gloves and stuff, but like, you know, that's something it's not for everyone.
Speaker 1: You know that I've had to clean up. So there's one thing that I've always and my dad was still loved. One day he pooped he he had these things called running ships, it was, and also he also pooped blood to the point where he got all on the floor.
Speaker 6: Who is this my dad?
Speaker 1: And you took care of him? Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 6: Good for you.
Speaker 5: You know, do you know that that is one of the most important in my opinion, one of the most important things you can do is take care of somebody when they can't take care of themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. I try to be respectful to people. I try to be respectful to everybody, but sometimes it's hard to be respectful to someone that is is being you know, the end of the life. He was very first thing. He he he didn't like the pta. He didn't like how that happens, like that, like that that that that like the person that's doing that. Yeah, I know what you mean, physical therapy making him do The thing.
Speaker 6: Is they person is annoying me. Yeah. And also the thing is is like when I sad a soldier, Jake, you're a soldier. I appreciate what you did.
Speaker 1: And I want to say this. It's like when I talked to the person and the guy was like when we talk about when we talk about your dad in the office, we don't talk about you and that, you know. And then they were and they said they did respect. I try to be respectful to everybody. I made some mistakes. I know, I get angry sometimes.
Speaker 6: It's everyone makes mistakes, everyone gets angry, my love.
Speaker 1: You know what I want to I want to say this number one, I think that, by the way, you got to show tomorrow. By the way, Ashley, and.
Speaker 5: Thank you for promoting our show. Yeah, seven pm LA time and ten pm on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: I also want to say that that it's hosted by the great Ashley Cummins and the Great Keanes S. Thompson.
Speaker 6: You were saying that Roachie said something so funny.
Speaker 5: Will I have to put my finger and my bum for yoga with Jake because I'm not into it by the way, Oh no, sorry, go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 1: So that is actually so I have I have a thing I have. So this is gonna be hard on. I have something for this because you're fixing and learn your fixing and learn something about me. So yeah, I have a thing called hemorrhoids and some one of the things that by the way, I do have that for a reason, ge Christmas boss. So I have a hard time like poopin I must stop. That must stop.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, it's okay if we can talk about it privately if you want.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want I don't want to groce you don't want to gross people out by what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's so it's okay, you're not grossing anyone. I don't think you're grossing anyone out. But personally I would say, do you want to email me? And like it's up to you, like it's your show. But like I would advise, and I don't give advice by rule, I would advise, like maybe like email me this stuff or usually ask people like is there anything that I need to know? But it's up totally up to you.
Speaker 1: Paper is a question for you. Would you entertain business collaboration from things like website and channel promotion? Yes, just reach out to her you want me to give you to give them? I'll message Paper your email if you want me to, or you can get your kids.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Or he's on Twitter, so if you want me to put up let's let let him know your Twitter. I can do that, but be better. I don't know it's better for you.
Speaker 6: Well, well, can you be the middleman for me? Please?
Speaker 5: Here. I don't know who this person is. It's Pulper eighty the Candles.
Speaker 1: Sorry, dang it, I lost you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so my email is Venice Ashley seven to seven at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: And yes, absolutely I will do this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't say sorry anymore.
Speaker 4: We go.
Speaker 5: Right. We're replacing dressing ourselves in sorrness with deep breaths that calm and relax us because you have nothing to be sorry for, Jake, you are amazing, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And I want people to know that actually is a good person, Actually is one of those people that came on without without like, I just want to let people know that I think that people that people don't understand. I I think actually has actually has a good heart, actually has a brain on her on her she's.
Speaker 5: Don't tell them that part. No one should know. I'm smart. Sorry, I'm just joking.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 1: Take I'm just I'm just letting you know that you're you're you're you know, you're smarter tho half.
Speaker 6: But everyone thinks I'm very stupid, So let's stick with that.
Speaker 1: You've been you went to college.
Speaker 5: Who doesn't go I mean, actually it's very funny you say that, because I was like, who doesn't go to college?
Speaker 6: I would?
Speaker 5: I was raised Inron that was there wasn't an option not to go to college.
Speaker 6: I did not know that people didn't go to college.
Speaker 5: Until I was sixteen years old, I took I took the SATs twice. I got a thirteen forty and that was the one I do because you're allowed to take it twice. Long story short, my father planned for me to go to Harvard Law School since I was born.
Speaker 6: So we smoked.
Speaker 5: My friends and I were smoking joints in our car, in my friend's car at like seventeen years old, we'd all finish the SATs, so we were like who, Like we got over that one. But like, I had no idea that people didn't go to college. I literally grew up in a bubble like that. I didn't know that people didn't go to college. I didn't know that was an option. My dad used to make fun of me if I didn't do my homework on time, or like got like a B minus on the test, he would say, what do you want to go to Taxi Dermy Tech? And I was like, I didn't even know a taxi Derby Tech was. I was just like, I don't know my dad's funny whatever. And so when I got thirteen forty on my SATs, I was like, Okay, I'm good like then the next thing is like getting into colleges and stuff.
Speaker 6: And so I was sitting in the car with my friend smoking a joint co Mcmaryland and I was like, oh my god, I got thirteen forty, thank god, and like my friends had just been in essats as well. We're smoking a joint, and I'm like, what do other people do? And my friend said, actually, hardly anyone in the United States goes to college. I was like, what. I didn't think anyone didn't go to college. Like I'd heard of people like having issues what college? I didn't, No, shade, dude, I was sixteen, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: I was like, So it was like as if you told me the ocean is green and the sky is I mean, the ocean is blue and this out or whatever. Like I didn't even believe my friend. I was like, what do you mean everyone goes to university or they go to taxidermy Tech. And all my friends were laughing at me because I was getting drunk. We're in the car and like a neighborhood swogating joint. They're like, actually, do you know what taxidermy tech is? I was like, no, I never even thought to question my dad. I was just like what he said when he would yell at me if I got like a B minus or a C plus on the test, but like, what do you want to do? End up in taxidermy tech?
Speaker 6: I was like, I'll get bad bye.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: They were like, actually taxidermy is like animals being stuff. But my father always held us to the highest standards when it came to academia. So like he went to Harvard, my sister was Magna kum laud at UPenn. You know, I did pretty well, but my brother went to Cambridge University of I mean, sorry, London School of Economics.
Speaker 6: We come from a smart family. So to call me dumb, he's dumb.
Speaker 1: She says, So what channel are you gonna take down? Next? Actually first? And they'll see, now CHEDI.
Speaker 5: Wait, is I didn't take Elsie's channel down? If it's down, that is because it's supposed to be down. Because he is a fucking sick fuck. And I hope he understands he should never have flexed at me.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to let you know that. And I know a lot of people are gonna I know people are gonna clip you like they clipped you saying you didn't like Neil Brandon. Last time he was on, I.
Speaker 5: Had some guy that was like an HBO writer. It was like, why aren't you fucking reporting his videos? I was like, I have to go to work right now, sir, thank you, Like I'm sure everyone reported him there. I actually have some fans in this little corner of the internet, and I.
Speaker 6: Actually know Larry Page, asshole. My sister has never met him, idiot.
Speaker 5: Larry Page has an island right next to Richard Branson's island, and I've been Richard Brand's island three times. I know Larry Well, Kevin should never have ever underestimated me, nor.
Speaker 6: Should any of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're a very smart looking person.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I let's let's rewind that because we're re we we are rewiring neural pathways in steventh. Sorry, we're gonna go, because Jake, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about it.
Speaker 6: You are amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did also get so ho. So my friend Holy Joe, who's been on my show several times, the one that's in the nursing he got said to the hospital and so I didn't know this, so I sent him some uh something off of Amazon where there's some Monster well water. It's like an energy drink. It's like some it's like an energy dream.
Speaker 5: Wait, it's called monster, but it's by I know the owner of Monster Monster. It's called redwater, well water, most or well water.
Speaker 6: Can you do me a favorite. Stop drinking monster anything. I know the owner, the creator of it, and like.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't drink most I drink so but I had.
Speaker 6: The three things, the green monster that one. Yeah, just stop giving him.
Speaker 1: Money, giving him money. You don't like him, No, I know him, and he.
Speaker 5: Is scamming and whatever. I'm just telling you. I'm sorry, da, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't drink I don't drink that stuff. I don't know what I know what's in chemicals.
Speaker 6: Can you look at the back and say, read me the ingredients please.
Speaker 1: I don't even have it with I can go to a website because I bought it through Amazon and shipped to here to the only I know about monster And I can't drink energy dreams like that because of my autism.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Roachie, Sorry, thank you for saying that. Roachie.
Speaker 5: Also Rachel t he go away, go away, your fucking cunt, go Thank you Roache. So I know that the founder of Monster and it's like, I'll just tell you it's not real. And okay, so well water is a thing my grandmother.
Speaker 6: Actually had a well with.
Speaker 5: Then that's like the best water you can get. I just don't Can you read the back of the ingredients?
Speaker 6: What's on the back?
Speaker 1: I'm looking up right now. You know everybody you know, Paul David, you know all this.
Speaker 6: I know people that you don't even know. Exisit? Yeah? Yeah? I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm very lucky that my sister brought me out here, I guess, and dumped me in the river. But people picked me up and they're higher than Whitney and they could crush Whitney in two seconds.
Speaker 6: But I said no, I said no, let her. I pray for my sister. That's what I do. I pray for my sister.
Speaker 5: But she's not going to get away from stealing my parents' inheritances, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: By the way, it says, here's the thing. It says pure water source for our deep aqua aqua fiers pure water, locally sourced us.
Speaker 6: It sounds like it's tap water or what.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, you know, but the thing is it could be bullshit because it's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Because when I used to get like the sani which like, by the way, why do you open it to sawny water and it has like a fizz, I'm like, this is not a Coca Cola, Like it's gonna be like making that noise. But so many waters came out, you know when bottle water like was a huge thing and it was like sourced from tap water in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: It's like, what you know what I want to say this from my from like the the people that so I want to say this. I think that people. So I so you know, did you do you know the people that made raising canes chicken fingers? Because how many people wait.
Speaker 6: Can you say that different raising canes chicken fingers?
Speaker 1: Yes, chicken finger place? I thought you since you knew a lot of people, you knew that place. It's like it's a place where they can tell chicken fingers. Sorry, I'm I got food over the.
Speaker 6: B no more.
Speaker 5: Sorry, stop testing yourself in sorriness. Now I'm gonna fucking use my like throat, I mean my belly chucker to tell you that's the inhale exhale. You do not you You have nothing to be sorry about.
Speaker 6: Jake. You're amazing, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: And you're the awesome sister. You're the awesome one.
Speaker 6: Then you well, according to Doom, I'm the less successful sister.
Speaker 1: Welly, you're also here's the thing. While you're why Whitney made all money made you know Whitney. Whitney's not happy. You're happy.
Speaker 6: That's and that.
Speaker 5: Drives my sister insane. She literally said to me, Jake, how are you smiling? How are you happy? After all you've been through? And I'm like, how are you asking me that question? Like you put me through most of what I've been through. Yeah, I'm not being a victim, but I'm just saying, like my brother and my sister were absent when my dad was dying. My brother and my sister were absent when my mother was dying. It was like I healed myself. I screamed into pillows, I screamed into towel. I mean I did a lot of I selt therapists like I healed myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, you know what the thing is is like and that's how I'm.
Speaker 5: Allowed to That's how I smile and laugh and my heart is full, and I don't have any regrets, like yet, I have some, Like you know, I overreacted sometimes and and I went deaf cone five when it came to my father. You know, I wrote stuff that was crazy, but they were also making my father suffer, so like I was at war. No, no, I'm just saying, like, just to clarify the Whitney thing, yeah.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is, like I didn't know, you know, I only watched Whitney on like shows on like her her show on NBC, the one that.
Speaker 6: Got canceled, the one that was about herself. The most narcissistic show that received Whitney, Yeah, is with Krystal Leiah. Fucking pedophile.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. He was a PDFL.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Carl talks about him a lot on who are these podcasts?
Speaker 6: Roachie, hold on, Roachie, Roachie, calm down, Sorry, j.
Speaker 1: I I saw the videos on Twitter, Okay.
Speaker 6: I was playing basketball for the first time in ten years.
Speaker 5: Like and also, if you think Whitney is the successful one that means lying means success to you, that means fucking everyone over that ever was there for you equal success Okay, then she is more successful.
Speaker 1: You guys, Hey, can I tell you something? Yes, sir, I just want to let you know that I think that the reason why I wanted to do stream with you is because number one, you're you have a normal job, you have a you have a successful business outside of YouTube. You don't need you don't need YouTube money.
Speaker 6: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I've never ever depended on my whole entire life. I've only been on YouTube to like try to be helpful.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what the thing is is, like I see people all the time say, oh, why is she on here? The thing is is like actually actually has a life outside of this she had, you know, she doesn't need this ship in her life. No, sorry, Like, but I do.
Speaker 5: Have a like I do have, Jake, I love you, but I do have a bit of like on principle, I'm and I am fire like come at me, and I kind of react, and I'm working on that. But I shouldn't react to any one like truly, like especially like Misfit Nation, Juomy, Doom, whatever the fuck like all these stupid people.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't respond. But yeah, like and Jake, perfect point. Like I was telling Oscar electricists.
Speaker 5: Earlier, I was like, all these people don't even understand, Like I don't want to be famous. I've never wanted to be famous. I don't want to be a comedian. I mean, I know I'm funny, but like I'm not trying to do anything but be myself. And there was a transition period of time when I was doing MLC or whatever and like getting money to be on shows and stuff. But like I'm here now just for you, Jake. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Like thank you, by the way, I did you put your Twitter out there?
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't know even about my Twitter. I avoid Twitter for days at a time.
Speaker 1: I just will like you know that I'm I don't even like twin the only reason why and I use it because people don't have the social media. It's hard to get. But it's I just want to say that I do care about people and I don't want to disrespect anybody. I just I'm just, you know, I'm worried that I'm worried that a lot of people there. I'm gonna just I'm not gonna reach out to go talk to you more because yeah, let's do that. Here's the thing that's that's the problem in my life. It's like I get so many trolls want to bash me and all this. It's like if you want to, if you want, that's what they're trying.
Speaker 5: It's the same like a baby, like, isn't it the same fucking thing they do to me? And then I react and we like I'll speak for myself, and then I look like an idiot and then they have more things to like bite on. It's almost like we're like fish and they're fishing or something.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that I do that you're an amazing person.
Speaker 6: I think that you are more amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And the thing is just like I know that I know that people. I know that I'm I know that I'm not the richest. I barely have money to get all right now, So can I say.
Speaker 5: Something real quick because I want to shut this fucking Misfit Nation podcast down. My sister stole everything, My parents left me everything. If you have a hearing problem, get a fucking hearing aid, you fucking disgraceful piece of shit.
Speaker 6: I have never asked my sister for a fucking penny, and my whole entire life that wasn't owed to me by my parents. Go fuck yourself, you discussing piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jake, It's okay. I'm just like, by the way, I did my book, just Ship My Howard furn comes again book The Ship.
Speaker 6: Wait, you have a book coming out? No?
Speaker 1: No, I bought the Howard Stern book, the new one, the new Howard Stern book, and I'll read that. You know how we're starting to has a new book called.
Speaker 5: Can you block Misfit Nation? I can't or I'm gonna go like I can't. She goes, what about no one cares about your inheritance?
Speaker 6: Drunk? Okay, is blocked?
Speaker 1: Sorry that hold on, I didn't block them. I just read the kimmit. Sorry, I have to do this. I'll we'll talk later. You want to you want to disrespect my guest, but don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean like I don't understand, like I am here to support Jake. So anyone that is shitting on me or Jake by the way, like, why to what end? I only speak the truth And if you don't care, it doesn't matter to you that both my parents inheritance. Both of my parents said, Ashley is my sole executor to serve with that bond. And there were witnesses. If you don't care about that, then I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know who you are.
Speaker 4: Like I.
Speaker 5: Wish my sister and I weren't in this situation. I pray for her every single day. But she's doing very poor choices, just like Misfit Nation has.
Speaker 6: So go the fuck away.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, yours drunk on Saturday.
Speaker 6: I was wasted on Saturday, Jake, Like literally I.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that because I didn't talk to you on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Well, I worked, I didn't eat like sometimes I forget to eat, and I didn't eat much. And then I drank like poor glasses why when I got home from work at like nine pm? And then I like, I literally like, have you ever drink?
Speaker 6: Do you? I do feel like you don't drink.
Speaker 1: I've drink when I was younger. I don't drink now because I've drink when I when I have some some of the.
Speaker 5: Drink or no, I like literally woke up drunk. Like I got so drunk that I woke up on Sunday.
Speaker 1: You were holdover.
Speaker 6: No, it wasn't even a hangover. I was like still drunk. That's like, I don't drink that much I'll drink, like, but when I drink and I forget to eat, it's a disaster. I apologize is the threatening one.
Speaker 1: And everyone, Hey, is that Whitney your profile picture on Twitter?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Your Whitney.
Speaker 5: There's fake profiles of Twitter. I don't Oh, oh, I might have put Whitney out today. Oh so I'm trying to poke Whitney. Yeah, so Wadninge and I can have a choice right now that we deal with everything without a lawyer. And I begged her, can we please do this out of court? Can we please like to.
Speaker 6: Settle like whatever?
Speaker 5: But also there's these other Twitter accounts and I'm like, they can't, they can't use my sister's picture.
Speaker 6: I can. I'm the only one that can do that.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's the actually actually becoming.
Speaker 6: The only Twitter I have is Ashley v Comings.
Speaker 1: That's the channel that I see it.
Speaker 5: And I also put my sister's picture and my brother's picture. There are articles written about me in the last two weeks, and I put them in.
Speaker 6: Both of the articles. This is this is my way of saying hello. And then one of the questions in the interview was who has been most impactful in your life? And I said, my sister Whitney comings, by.
Speaker 1: The way, I think that you're you're you're the Here's the thing, A lot of people in the double verse, they don't they there. There's a lot of the people that are in the double that are part of the state, part of so they don't have they they they're they're very stuck up. You're not stuck up. You come on, you show you want to. You're not like you're you're You're very good looking.
Speaker 6: Thank you. You don't think I look like an old school I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I made a comment that said that you do botox, So I made that comment before.
Speaker 6: I haven't. I can, I haven't afforded. I've been I haven't been able to pay for boatox for like a year.
Speaker 5: So anyone thinks I have botox, great, Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do, I do want to I do want to say something. I do want to say something because I do have to do a prey theme for this, because I do have a code for a hot sauce company called sol City host Sauce out of Silk City, Vermont, chapping them. They they're the ones that did Chad's Kevin's Hot Sauce, Chad's Hot Sauce and stuff, and I'm I'm sorry I have to do this. If anybody that does want to like support uh, go to so City House Sauce dot com use code HW We'll check out. Thank you. Are you in the bathroom, Ashley, Yes, sir? Are you in the bathroom?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are you.
Speaker 6: Are you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Did you get your plugs in?
Speaker 1: I'm good, We're good.
Speaker 6: You get your plugs in, get your plugs in.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that number one, If anybody that does want to go by the way, your Venmo's right there. If anybody that wants to support you.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Actually comings yoga.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you. Also tomorrow on Kiky and I. We are inviting all of y'all to not listen to your daddy Kevin Brennan and support us, because Daddy Kevin Brennan, I have seven text messages where he's not just live saying not to support us, he's personally texting people not to support us.
Speaker 6: And then you want to go on the next day.
Speaker 1: Sorry's love what He's never told me do anything? Because I will never listen to him because I will always support you. I would always support Kiki and Gigi and Mickey. By the way, is Gino's I've ever heard that.
Speaker 6: But listen, Jake, I have a question. I want to ask you this. I want to be unbiased answer.
Speaker 1: Someone said that you peed on my MLC.
Speaker 5: Someone steal tells people not to pay you. That is stealing your money. Yeah, what right does that man have and what reason? More importantly, does he have to steal money from Kiki and me when he owes you money?
Speaker 6: Ohs, he owes money all over town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also here's the thing. I also am hearing that he's not you know, the reason why he doesn't do like the stand anymore if he does, doesn't do because he he scammed a few of the of the venues. Well. I heard that he.
Speaker 6: Can't even get a slot. I heard he can't even.
Speaker 5: Get booked, like I got. I got fucking studying John slots in La. Keanu's coming like I know all the bookers here, I know everyone, Like, it's so stupid to come at me. It's insane, especially if you want to be a professional comedian, which I think is never gonna happen for him.
Speaker 6: But for him to come after me. And I will say this again for anyone doom and all the fake dooms to come after me is in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your way, your mic is you're blown on your mic. Your MIC's acting up.
Speaker 6: My mike, I'm on my phone. I don't know how my mike correct up. But I did peek, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, sorry.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I had to pee. Guys, totally mad.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you guys, to tell you this. Do you do you realize that because for a long time I didn't watch so we we were on so a few times we have to do the rabbity ears because sometimes we will lose all.
Speaker 6: In ta. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Over the air, it's over the air, NBC, ABC, CBS, BOX, PBS and all that. That's over the air. Oh cool, local stations that you you by law they have to have they still have over the air like stations. But I'm gonna say this. I think that I watched lot of like, I watched a lot of NBC and I so the only name that I remember watch and it was your sister watch watching your sister bomb on the show.
Speaker 5: Sorry, No, I mean my sister is kind of ridiculous. I mean, I love her and I want my sister and I to get through this.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody somebody's brought up like somebody was like, do you are you gonna sleep Jake? Are you gonna sleep on the same couches? Mk?
Speaker 5: Okay, so Amy Schumer's uncle is Chuck Schumer the politician? Can we please get Nightui off here?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna just I'll just time her out. I'll just time her out.
Speaker 6: Like I can't.
Speaker 5: I mean, go ahead, and I want to start your own show, like like show up for Jake, do something besides be a fun useless human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what the thing is?
Speaker 6: I no, yeah, good job in him.
Speaker 1: Who you were saying, Jake, you were saying, there's there's a there's a person in the chest operation save Hondo to stop looking at the chat, all right, I'll stop.
Speaker 6: You were saying something important.
Speaker 1: I was just like, I was just asking you who. I just wanted to say this. I forget, Oh I don't. The thing is is also who who in the hell is Kevin Brennan?
Speaker 5: Oh, D mumbling, Nick, you better be fucking strong tonight. Who is Kevin Brennan?
Speaker 1: Kevin Brennan is an ass.
Speaker 5: Kevin Brennan is what people would call me the older less successful siblings. Yeah, okay, but he made different choices than I made. I thought we had things in common because Neil Brennan and Whitney Cummings are like friends and they made a movie and they've done stuff like I thought that we were on the same like sort of page in terms of like how kind of weird it is to have like a sibling like that.
Speaker 1: Oh God, oh God, here we go chat.
Speaker 6: You're that's not my sister.
Speaker 1: No, it says Whitney Cummin's sister.
Speaker 6: It's not my sister. I told you not to look at the chat.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm just no, don't be sorry, but I like I feel like like I'm looking at the chat too. I'm not gonna lie, but like yo og, Nick, stand up for me. I'm but I feel like it's better for them if we haven't just a conversation.
Speaker 6: What do you think? What do you thought we have?
Speaker 1: We're having a conversation where it's the bro when that's the that's need to come in. I was gonna band this, purchase the band. We need that. That person did they use your picture? They used your picture. By the way, ash my love, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Do you know there's thirty or like three at least Twitter accounts with my picture at least twenty excuse me, I'm always over exaggerating. At least two YouTube channels with my face that are not me. Imagine how many my sister has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, and by the way, I just want to let you know the poper Oh god, I'm I need to stop. I just stop looking, That's what I'm saying. Just how about we do it together.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's just switch to I mean, I like, I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose you, but let's just turn off the comments and talk to each other.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, I just don't want to lose you.
Speaker 5: People asked about my horses, and I'll be happy to talk about it. Yeah, but you have to promise me not to look at the chat because I feel like it's getting both of us distracted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like they want to you know what I'm going and do something.
Speaker 6: I have to do this.
Speaker 1: I have to go in and I'll turn off comments on the on they can't comment. They're gonna lose the chat room because.
Speaker 5: Can we get O G Nick in here? Can you send him the link? He always balances stuff out, O G Nick? Will you come on?
Speaker 6: He makes you feel relaxed right like like he has the same vibe as me.
Speaker 1: By the way, Poper said they sent you that email.
Speaker 6: D I don't know who fucking Pulper is. I don't give a fuck, O G. Nick.
Speaker 5: Can you come on now if you want him to jake? But I feel like we have O G. Nick and I have the same, like respect for you and balance. I don't know people are coming after me and it's distracting you. I feel like, O G Mumbling Nick, are you available, sir?
Speaker 1: Can you send him the link? Love link is in the link will be in the I'm putting it in the in the group cat if he.
Speaker 6: Wants to come up, O G Mumbling Nick. Come on, ye yl yl ya la yo, let's go.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like they're coming after me, and I don't want you to get stressed out.
Speaker 6: I'm not stressed about them, but I don't want you to get stressed about that. Yeah, so let's take it. No no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They don't want you, but they want O G uh So they want me to sen Kevin Brenda link. Kevin Brenda won't.
Speaker 6: If he comes on. Let me take over, Jake, you can just be quiet. I want to annihilate him and I'll do it for free on your channel. And I think it might help your channel. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'll be happy to speak to that fucking piece of ship, all right, Yeah, I would be happier if O g mumbling now of course here and we just had a nice conversation.
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you and Chad Zumba Biden the.
Speaker 6: Are me and Chad Zumac?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: You didn't you said you didn't like Chad Chad was talking about you.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Trust Chad with a bag of my dog's poop for two months at least, and that will never change. When I decide about someone, I decide No, Chad is not welcome in my life. He's blocked from my phone and fuck that dude, and I like everyone can wait for him to say one thing funny and I'll never care.
Speaker 1: All right, I said, Kevin Brindley is passed.
Speaker 6: Yell, yell, Kevin, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's it. By the way, I just want to let you know that it might be it passes.
Speaker 5: mL has been taken down. That's great, that's deserved. I didn't do it, but that's deserved. Someone called him out and that is appropriate. He wished my death, he called me a cunt and a bitch. He lied about me. Why is he allowed to be on YouTube talking like this and not paying people as well? He's a thief and a liar and a disgusting old woman that drinks wine out of a coffee cup and he can't control himself.
Speaker 6: So good, I'm glad you two made that decision.
Speaker 1: So does Opie Radio. So does Opie. He drinks swam.
Speaker 6: I don't know who Opie is. I drink wine do? I fucking harass.
Speaker 5: People and try to fucking call them console all the time and wish they're deaths?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: He By the way, by the way, uh MLC reposted that video that Doom put out of you and Whitney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Doom is next. By the way, Doom, you're next? Uh to talk about my sister and myself like you don't know us, You don't know anything about us, so you know you're next. And it's not gonna be by me. It's gonna be by people higher than me that appreciate me. You guys have no idea who the fuck I am.
Speaker 6: And I don't mean to say that in a fucked up way, but like, sit down, be humble and pay attention.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, do you do you think that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, do you think the.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I think Kevin bran Kevin Brennan can't get a job in Hollywood. He's on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Kevin can't get even a stand up show. Even if I called the booker who books.
Speaker 5: Everyone, he'd be like, Kevin Brennan, Nash, I love you, but I'm not booking him. I just got stuttering John a fucking gig in La Okay.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not.
Speaker 5: But you know that person wouldn't If I said Kevin Brennan wants to do a spot, he'd be like, Ash, you don't.
Speaker 6: Have sushi or something like it.
Speaker 1: No way, Hey, listen here and here's the thing, would you Hey, if I come to La, you know a couple of companies spots.
Speaker 6: I'll fucking turn you out. I said this to Kiki too.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny to say turn you out because I don't know if you know what that means. But yeah, of course I howmedy clubs and like, actually, do you want a spot, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like no, no, no, I'm just scared to see my money.
Speaker 5: My sister paved a way in an interesting way that helps me help people.
Speaker 6: And also if I wanted to be a comedian, I.
Speaker 5: Could so by my sister lying her way through Hollywood and to her thirty five million dollars.
Speaker 6: She also did pave ways for me to help people and to do anything I want here. Basically, you know.
Speaker 1: I just want to let people know that I've never I never took I never take money from YouTube or Google. When when when people give me starve or give me money, it's it's helps me out. I'm independent. I'm independent. I'm not like.
Speaker 5: Can I ask Join Piscourt a question? Have you ever seen my sister before twenty thirteen? Tell me if she was ever funny? I am people that live in LA that have known my sister since she was five years old. She gets up on stage and pretends to be me. Plot twists.
Speaker 1: By the way Oscar made this, by the way, Oscar's the best. Oscar made the thumb out for me, and I was asking, so I was gonna say how much he charges. He didn't charge me nothing for it.
Speaker 6: Who's to wait?
Speaker 1: What I thought? I thought because people always want to charge money for their art in their stuff, I was gonna see him much.
Speaker 6: Oscar is really cool. I think Oscar respects you.
Speaker 5: And the way I met Oscar is because he made and he can verify this He made Whitney is hilarious. Two Broke Girls as classics. She did that with Michael Patrick King dumb fuck? Can you get the join his foid person off? She doesn't know anything, She's an idiot. Oscar Electric. The way that I met him was because he made like AI video and I was like, can you And this is after I got like yelled at my people for like asking people to take.
Speaker 6: Things down, and so I was like, can you please take this down?
Speaker 5: And I'll ask you as politely as possible because againes of course, Oscar Electric is dope as fuck, and I think Oscar really respects you and likes you.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I tell you something?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: If if if if Aaron So the scene with me and Aaron Aaron was on My show and Aaron's Aaron's daughter comes into shot. Aaron could so I would have tooken the video down or I would have or I would have gotten someone to edit out take the video and edited uh the dollar out and re upload it. I was never told to do it. I was I told it was fun. He he actually told me to leave it, but he told me to leave it in. He never told me to do anything. And I'm gonna say this out loud. I see that people who who want to act like that, they're so here's the thing. I grew up in in Mississippi, where your word is your bond, your word is everything.
Speaker 6: You know. I love that you just said that my word is my bond. I had to survive. And then like if anyone thinks that I like, I don't have the luxury of lying. My word has to be my bond because people had to fucking help me survive. Like I can't with that. But I appreciate that you said that.
Speaker 1: And I want to say this is like I trustee, is like I love I love what people were like. People will say, oh, she's just using you or you're not using me?
Speaker 6: What would I use you for? Think about this, What would I use you for? What could I use you for?
Speaker 1: Kevin used me for content?
Speaker 6: What the Jake. Are you serious Kevin.
Speaker 1: Used me for content?
Speaker 5: Kevin said, no, no, no, I'm oh, you said, Kevin, you said I thought you said you could use me for contact?
Speaker 6: No what could I what would asthlet Cummings ever used you for?
Speaker 1: So you want her? So funny, Kevin. On the thirtieth of the July July thirty of twenty and twenty four, I would be I'll study a two days after my thirty first birthday. I go and he's like, I can you need to get more viewers than Rob Salids before you can have me on your show.
Speaker 3: Raw.
Speaker 1: He wanted to beat Rob saw But no, no, he wanted me to get viewers. He wanted me to get like eighteen viewers to beat Rob slid reviews. But I'll tell you straight up, I think that you're an intelligent person. I think that a lot of people. I think that you're a good looking person. I made the botox comment because I was sometimes. The botox comment was me at because we were fatten at the time and I was aggravated. You don't want to see me.
Speaker 6: I didn't even hear your botox comment. But I wish I could afford botox right now.
Speaker 1: I said, said, actually does botox? Is that botox that is run in her face?
Speaker 6: Wait? What did you say?
Speaker 1: You said, I look you don't like he used botox.
Speaker 6: Well, I've used botox, but not in like over a year. I'm sorry, I know, don't be sorry.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 6: Because Jake has nothing to be fucking sorry for.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I actually take that as a compliment. Like Melton said something like you can tell she has botox. I'm like, great, if I look like I have botox, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yup. I love that you care about your your fan, your your friend, your family, but your family don't care about you.
Speaker 6: WHOA, that's interesting thing that you just said.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what I talk about Whitney. Whitney doesn't care about you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: I thought you were saying something else, which actually hit me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this. I was saying. I was saying, you care about your fans, but your family doesn't care about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, fuck my family. They'll they'll figure it out one there another or they won't. I thought you were talking about my position. Like, so today was kind of like it was a great day, but like I take care of a man that's dying, and like like and there are parts of me that remind me of my mom and my dad, Like this guy actually reminds me of my dad sometimes, and I find myself like kind of like emotionally like like I don't know whatever it is, but like I so I'm a natural caretaker and also taking my parents, like being the primary caretaker for my mother and my father gave me more than enough experience to handle this this situation and this person so a friend of mineset, actually, just make sure you're not like thinking about your dad too much. And I do that sometimes, like I'll like literally clalk out and be like, are sure you don't want something to eat before I go, Like I want to make sure he's okay, yeah, you know, and it's like he's.
Speaker 1: Not my dad, so I have to like that, Hey, do you do you do you get paid by the state or do you get paid by both?
Speaker 6: Now? Actually both? Now I just got a raise to thirty six dollars an.
Speaker 1: Hour because I'm asking you, are you like a PCA or something?
Speaker 6: So I'm uh, I'm a primary caregiver.
Speaker 1: So I have I have a PCIA that comes personal care associate. Oh you got somebody in the back to get somebody, ladies and gentlemen, Is it oj mumbling?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 7: It's me danging, Nick, come in, come in like.
Speaker 1: As I was trying to give him a purpose, purpose from dabling in politics to the to the dabling in with Pineapple.
Speaker 6: American gangster Nick my man.
Speaker 1: By the way, how was it? How was the Joey c interview? I missed it?
Speaker 8: Oh you gotta check it out, Jacobs the talk of the dabble Verse right now. Yeah, it went pretty well. I'm pretty happy. I wish I did a little better myself, but uh, the the strategy work, the interview itself came out great.
Speaker 1: So I look like in this one I look like I look like a fat Asian person.
Speaker 6: In this one, you look Asian. I haven't seen this. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: The other one? To reality? Where am I? Who are these podcasts?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: I don't even know why I have that anymore? But were you watching?
Speaker 7: I cut some of it? I was off and on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see the.
Speaker 6: In hell excel? Nick? You are like the most balancing energy. I love it.
Speaker 7: I'm just chill. I guess right, Jake?
Speaker 1: We repeat?
Speaker 6: Can we repeat Jake's PayPal please?
Speaker 7: What's your PayPal?
Speaker 1: Jake? Where is it?
Speaker 5: Huts and Jacob ninety three Hudson Jake at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Crack yeah, rather I have that.
Speaker 6: Yellow yellow yellow. Let's go.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to, if you guys want so, here's the thing. Money doesn't. Here's the thing A lot of people get, you know, if I do get a bin bo or I'll do We'll send you something bash they help be out.
Speaker 6: Hello, No, I'm listening. That'd be great. But you don't have to, Jake. I mean, that'd be nice, but there's there's absolutely no. You don't have to do that. I do.
Speaker 1: I want to say that I do respect you, and I do want to say that you are an amazing person.
Speaker 6: I think the same about you you and I also want to say fuck me, right, Jake. We wanted you and needed you. Here we found.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing you you're You're always. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: O G.
Speaker 1: Mumbling Nick was here interesting when I pulled the episode.
Speaker 6: I feel like the first time I met O. G. Mumbley Nick was on your show.
Speaker 1: If I'm thinking I pulled that episode Dale, Oh, the.
Speaker 6: One that way when you got mad at me? Oh my god, Nick, remember yeah. Yeah, I want to tell you and I want to say it again, Nick is your true real friend, Jake.
Speaker 5: Nick wrote me like, hey, you know, like he probably didn't mean it, blah blah blah, like because I was kind of like thrown off.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, what, I just wanted you to know, Like, I just also want to say that I've been dealing with some real life stop lately and those people are not here to sorry now.
Speaker 6: I was just saying Nick stands for you, and that is that is something I respect.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know that I that I have some real life stuff going on to the point where I can't like y'all have them. So I'm I'm having to, like, you know, my anger sometimes get the best of me and I apologize and make some mistakes.
Speaker 5: You know that it stop apologizing. I'm sorry, Nick has your anger and not gotten the best of you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've done in some stuff.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 5: I peeped someone out of a lane on the flour or five. I don't even know if that was possible. Oh boy, but by the way, four.
Speaker 6: Oklahoma, No, it's four or five South in California.
Speaker 5: Like, so, I work in the valley, so I drive four or five north to work, and then I drive four or five south to go home. And this dude was wanting to chill at forty five miles an hour in my lane where I'm supposed to exit, and he's supposed to be taking a left, and I just kept beeping at him, like I don't know.
Speaker 6: Something came over me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Ashley, I gotta give you some advice though, real quick, because I think I overheard you say you booked a gig for stuttering John.
Speaker 7: Did I hear that?
Speaker 6: No that I said that? Well, no, I connected him with a booker.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'll trust me.
Speaker 6: That's here's what happened. I'm the neck. Calm down.
Speaker 5: No, I just I connected him with a booker that I know, And he said I know that booker, and I was like, great, then I don't.
Speaker 6: Have to be involved, all right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't want you to think I was analyzing the connection, pile. I just wanted to tell you to be careful of John. That's all I was going to say.
Speaker 7: Be careful of John.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 6: I don't know John.
Speaker 8: John is the John is literally the reason I have to wear a mask now. Just so you know, John, that makes me.
Speaker 5: You have to like tell me offline what that means, but that me yep. So John said he was doing shows in l A and I know obviously all the bookers or whatever and like the cloud managers, and so I connected him with someone and that's.
Speaker 6: All I did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, if that's all you did find And he said.
Speaker 6: I've known that person for fifteen years.
Speaker 7: And I was like, cool, just be careful going forward. That's all I'm saying. Don't give him.
Speaker 6: I trust you, and I will absolutely listen to him.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to look at my worst lass, there is my worst listen. It's in the chasing body that doesn't want to get me some off my Amazon worstless there you.
Speaker 6: Go, Sorry, wait, what are you doing on Amazon? You're like, I haven't I want to sound on Amazon? How's that going?
Speaker 7: No, No, he's not selling it. It's stuff he wants if people want to buy it for Oh wait, I.
Speaker 6: Need to learn that even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have that. So a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Do you know, Jake, one of my favorite things you do go ha ha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to I want to say, by the way, I want to get this. I want to get this done. So we got, we got. I would like to get this done before two hours because.
Speaker 6: When I say one thing, can everyone buy Jake everything that he wants on Amazon?
Speaker 1: Please? Thank you? And I want to say and I just want to say.
Speaker 6: We can talk.
Speaker 1: But where as in one hours we're robust a's in whatever, fifty five minutes after two hours that they won't do the clips day.
Speaker 5: I wait, hod on, I have to see so many clear Water Chat, Clearwater Chat? Is that the real Clearwater Chad? Does he have a brunch on your channel? Clearwater Chad, I.
Speaker 6: Need to talk to you.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a lawyer. He's a lawyer.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't need a lawyer. I need to talk to clearwater Chat. I'm putty of lawyers.
Speaker 1: By the way, unfortunately, because he above way.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Rumor, there's somebody put a rumor out of there says that you know Robert Shapiro.
Speaker 6: What's the rum the Robert Shapi the Kardashian dad that's dead or the one.
Speaker 1: The one the one that helped with the Jay Simpson case. I know him, not like that, but I know him.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: Like that's the craziest thing, Like everyone thinks Whitney is like the successful like and she is like she's got thirty five million dollars. Great, But by her actions of throwing me in the dirt, all these people above her picked me up. And I'm not saying like this for any other reason but that humans that are good exist. And I want everyone to know that if someone fucks you over or you feel lone or scared, you won't be carried.
Speaker 6: You just have to have faith.
Speaker 1: Any Way, I did send clear Water Chad Lake. Yeah, I want to talk to Clearwater child.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, Roachie, when are we doing yoga again?
Speaker 1: You doing that Roachie?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Roachie? He's the best, the best of the best.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that is Roachie though.
Speaker 6: I think that's one of his Uh well, oh, Gues too, and Schmola is here too, Hi Buckman. I won't call him anymore because I feel like I don't.
Speaker 1: Say it right. Yeah, I just want to say, you know, what if we if if you want, if we could talk backstage.
Speaker 5: By okay, Jake, if you want to go cool, I'm sorry, but my no, no, no, don't be sorry. We don't say sorry anymore. We take deep brats.
Speaker 1: Somebody say it. By the way, somebody's saying it. By the way, someone's saying that Joe Biden is old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's definitely hot cake.
Speaker 8: No, uh, Smil gets called Joe Biden because some people think there's a resemblance.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's what that's about, all.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you to my guest, actually comings n og Mumblind. We could talk after we could talk backstage by singing Stiper stuff into here. Thank you guys for watching. I hope you guys enjoyed the rod and.
Speaker 6: They got Jake do your plugs Amazon list. Yeah,