Speaker 1: Hey, hey, where's about it? Heavy?
Speaker 2: So I went through by the way, see what going for? Mhm queen the queen, the queen, yay. But what's up guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing? Let's go to good morning. How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: The don.
Speaker 2: Hena. What's up guys? Good morning, Good morning, guys, good morn. M yeah, so I am.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I go into Rebel to Local Rebel this morning to show support to Gigi and them and one of their one of her friends slash her people says, oh, we don't want you to hear like I would rather go over Chubby. I would rather go watch Local Chubby than watch that stupid You know, Chubby gets more viewers than you, Gigi. I know you don't watch I know that you have your friends. You know, Gigi King starts could have found out how big of a bunker bunkers you are. I just don't wanna say what I was gonna say about you. Starts with being around as a ditch, and that's what you are, Gidgie, You're they don't have to miss it. Oh yes, mm hm hm dum. I just want people to know I've yes, I've done stuff in my past. Yes, there's stuff that I made, you know, Corey b. Yeah, you know they want to say that I'm this that you don't know me. You don't know. You don't go over there, you know, Courtyvelfer, go over there and cry.
Speaker 3: Be to beat.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're a drama channel, Courty Belfer, go round the mud every fucking time that you need something. Mhm them, how are you guys doing this morning? By the way, this will be up on the YouTube after the fight, sir, I just wanted to do a stream this morning. I just wanted to do a small little stream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I still have that uh soul over This is well, this is I remember that this is the one I did for.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: M from the streets of ball and More, where the crabs are esteemerus right.
Speaker 2: Comes a calm and quick the mind.
Speaker 6: Ready for the fact any typicin of time, no subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight talking, fearless soul with jokes are.
Speaker 2: Cut like knives.
Speaker 7: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes alne.
Speaker 6: What somebyers versus the rest of the world. No apologies, no backing down. This flag is unfurled from the Lucastello Room to the Standing in NYC.
Speaker 7: He's tackled in the taboo setting laughter, free all Knives, ooom My Ex Festivals, fag and White.
Speaker 6: Tom's God equips with that merrily crime God.
Speaker 5: Grew up in the metro observation shop and.
Speaker 6: King turned them into punchlines.
Speaker 7: Meaning and then you've seen over thirty states in Canada DC in the mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Fix walk On, some Beeping down the Cars, ring enactings on TVVA, Stand Up His Kingdom, Wild and controversy free.
Speaker 8: Hostel miners verse serious, the rest of.
Speaker 6: The world, No orthology, no backing down the flag is unfertile.
Speaker 3: From the Lucastellar Room to the.
Speaker 6: Standing the NYC, he's tackling lens of taboos, set and lapping, Free.
Speaker 9: Paul sign zoom My Ex Festival, starting Wild, Tom's God to quick us with that memory and pride, the host and the pie jash.
Speaker 6: We guess from near and far, commodions activists raising enough the bars of Hong Kong, battling that fan in France to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and ny times material, It's hard, no room for debate, black comedy won Liner's political fire and salt, wind and sattire. Taking it higher from cave made a Grand Rapids virtual fests online. He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine. Baltimore's warrior with a mic and his hand. Tom Myers is coming, taking.
Speaker 3: Over the legg.
Speaker 8: No tom Miners versus the rest of the world, No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 6: It's black his son girl from the crafts.
Speaker 8: In the harbor, the stages worldwide.
Speaker 6: He's making them laugh with nothing to hide.
Speaker 8: Tom Myers, tom Myers, the king of the boat, keep telling those jokes, never growing all.
Speaker 6: Some mys versus the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 6: This flag is un fur.
Speaker 2: H What is up, guys? I hope. By the way, I just want to say I'm business, you know, thank before.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, to the people that are in the twitch dream, how is everybody doing today? I just wanted to come on and to have a stream where.
Speaker 3: No trolls. Mm hmmm, this one is.
Speaker 2: I just want people.
Speaker 3: I scrolling nine glow burns my eyes.
Speaker 7: Another cliff, another way.
Speaker 2: Of line, they take one line.
Speaker 6: They want to just sit out of shade, out and turn and fleeting though and eternal hate.
Speaker 9: I'm just the voice in the digital stone, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 2: I was bumped. They never made me.
Speaker 9: You never shared my ear, never saw the quiet moment swing.
Speaker 7: Nobody's there.
Speaker 6: I'm tired of these trash fires running my name through grand judge because I said something they didn't like. They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 3: They only know my own line.
Speaker 2: Presidents, pictures, ain't post no humanness.
Speaker 3: Please leave me, Longe, leave me alone. I takes for clicks. I reached food to feet they big.
Speaker 7: They thrown on the air that I breathed that I once say in the slice, and served up coats and rock. A thousand strangers screaming canceled the more I laugh.
Speaker 10: I heard a loud off from the high but the yeah cookie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 3: They never heard my voice crack.
Speaker 10: When I'm tired, never saw the parts from me. I'm never whyer. I'm tired of these trash pore cha running my name through a grinder because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 3: They don't know me.
Speaker 10: You realize they only know my own line present shout out on screen on reel residents.
Speaker 3: So please please.
Speaker 7: Leap, please leave me alone, Give me alone.
Speaker 8: I'm loading the worst thing I ever type you to a ding.
Speaker 6: The joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 10: I'm fleshing out in coffee stains. I'm apologies and growing things you don't get on me from beundr microphone. See see, I'm tired of these trash patcher running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 8: I'm done letting strangers defind me.
Speaker 6: You don't know me real life.
Speaker 3: You only know my line. Fend.
Speaker 9: There's never been my full friend.
Speaker 3: So please.
Speaker 2: Alone. You know people out there that that that the soul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to say thank you to the people who have supported you know, I know that I know that I don't have a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people watching the twitch channel or watching this. By the way, if anybody that doesn't want to watch the twitch channel when this goes on YouTube, I just wanted to do a stream on Twitch. You know. It's not about like yeah, yeah, I just want to say thank you to people that let's put somebody on talks to let's do a day, let's do a love train on someone today. I love training. Basically, we send some love over to side when we get done. Oh mm hmm, let's let's do.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Follow the person it's following. Mhm does she.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: M hm, you know what.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let's see if I can send it over to my friends. I and he gonna do it every time. I am a We're gonna raid the Southern from the Southern parent the Southern Patriot podcast, y'all. In two days, it's gonna be my. It's gonna be my, uh one year as a member of their team. So guys, I hope you guys love the Patriots, love you guys. It was fine, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: One