Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, bushes Jay show.
Speaker 4: Here, I'm Selena and I'm just let's get things started.
Speaker 2: The first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Good morning, JAF show. I'm probably not going to have the first talk back of the day, but Happy Friday, chol Friday, choke gule Chef. But anyways, man, I regret picking up this, this graveyard shift. I got three more hours to go.
Speaker 6: Yay me.
Speaker 5: Been up since twelve? All right now, Happy Friday, Jeff, What are you gonna drink today?
Speaker 7: Haha?
Speaker 5: Kidding, goodbye, just kidding.
Speaker 2: But actually, don't manifest me.
Speaker 3: The chug wheel is coming up at eight twenty this morning. Yeah, and likely just will be chugging. She has a knack for choosing her own name and then spending something gross and having to chug it.
Speaker 8: It feels a little different today, We'll see, does it.
Speaker 2: I'm manifesting you.
Speaker 3: No people vibes out there work in the graveyard shift? Could you would you ladies be able to do that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: That different than what we do now.
Speaker 3: I mean, just shift.
Speaker 2: I never thought I could do this either, look at me now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I like still being able to enjoy the day and just going to sleep early versus sleeping the whole day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be like a bat.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 9: I don't like that or co cod you know, either one, but you get used to it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way, crazy cash one thousand dollars on standby now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bruno Mars has a new song. Okay, have you heard about this? I saw him tease it earlier this week. He wants He said he wanted to put out like a strip club anthem with sexy red and I was like, oh dear, I was like, oh my god, is he being serious right now? Sweet little Bruno Mars, the one that sings a Lady Gaga and Rose and Grandma stands next.
Speaker 1: To you, that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the song is called fat and what excuse me? I heard it for the first time this morning. They just dropped it f j W. Yes, it's really actually, really really like this song. But my sweet little innocent Bruno Mars, gosh does this he changed?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: He has a lot of debt, right or was that a rumor? I think the gambling addiction.
Speaker 10: Yeah, used to have to pay that I think that was just a rumor.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was true.
Speaker 1: Not so sweet. What's he talking about? I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Fat.
Speaker 2: I thought like like a burger, probably like juicy Patty yet one. That's what I was thinking. That's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 1: Actually, I hope so.
Speaker 2: And then you have sexy Red just being sexy Red, So.
Speaker 3: That song won't be getting a lot of I.
Speaker 2: Can't imagine that it would.
Speaker 8: What's an what was any of the song?
Speaker 11: Again?
Speaker 2: Just is like I'm gonna listen to that in my share time j W F j W.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Fat Juicy, Yeah, thank you, you're sick, read You're sick.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Just going back to Fat Juicy and we just really quick in case you missed it, Bruno Mars has a new song with sexy Red. The song is actually really good just and I really like it. But sexy Red, you know, she's rapping about the things that sexy Red usually does. We were just watching some of the video Rose, who has that song with Bruno Mars right there. She makes a cameo in the video as well as Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga's is.
Speaker 2: Which is something that only Bruno Mars can pull off. So I do think that is.
Speaker 1: Really cool because she drop a versa.
Speaker 2: There, she's not on this song.
Speaker 4: She's just in the video, you know, dancing, And I can't help but wonder, like, what did Lady Gott think about Sexy Red in person and.
Speaker 2: The song in general?
Speaker 4: I just I just don't see gott vibe in is something. Well, I guess she would, she's you know, yeah, I guess she would, but it's not something I thought would be like her.
Speaker 2: Taste in music.
Speaker 3: When do you listen to a song like that? You guys are both like her. I like this song. I if anybody else was around, I'd too uncomfortable listening to that song with pretty much anybody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I really, I would listen at the gym, you know, get some motivation, yeah, anyone.
Speaker 1: The song is all about. I can't even say what.
Speaker 3: There's a lot and you're standing in the mirror, the mirror at the gym, like, you know, well, let me whip them out and start slapping people with them, because that's Sexy reds versus A lot about that?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, does anyone but my kids, My sister is my man, myself in your car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so even around your man, you'd feel comfortable if that something came on and my wife and I were in the car, I changed the station. Really, yeah, what do I want to sit like?
Speaker 9: My boyfriend would be like, what are you listening to?
Speaker 2: I like it? I think I think my man would like it. You know what, I'm gonna send him the song.
Speaker 3: You know it is, but I just thought, you know, I'm just wondering, when do you listen?
Speaker 4: Can you want to check it out? It's called Fat Juicy and what probably should be over eighteen? Hey Graham, the floor is yours? Anything you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: All right? If you guys are a guitar player and you have thought to yourself, you know what, this song needs more farts, you're in luck because the makers of the Fart Pedal are back with the Fart Pedal two, and they say this, Oh, I think we talked about the Fart Pedal one when I first came out. Remember this, I think it came out in twenty twenty one. When they got a new version. They say, this one one of a kind. Stompbox is packed with all kinds of new features and the very latest in musical fart technology a fart Pedal one users. They heard your feedback, and this version is gonna have real time pitch tracking that's going to allow you to rip your favorite solos using ear rattling butt blasters.
Speaker 2: It says, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Don't worry though.
Speaker 3: It will still have the wet dry switch that everybody loved from the first version, so you can quote choose between dry bompers and juicy spluts with ease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that way you.
Speaker 1: Can toggle between the two.
Speaker 3: I thought we should give it a listen and see what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: He's gonna open.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna hear in this guitar solo is just obviously standard guitar playing electric guitar planes. First, Yes, is this something people can buy.
Speaker 2: It's like an add on for their guitar.
Speaker 1: It's guitar pedal.
Speaker 3: It's on the ground and it's and you use your foot foot activated.
Speaker 8: There's a high demand for it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many Fart pedal ones they sold, but enough that they came out with another version, so people clearly people are buying it. And this is the upgraded version, So you're gonna hear guitar solo start, and then he's going to begin using the fart pedal and working the farts in.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you guys recognize this song?
Speaker 8: Duh?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Stairway to have it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's shocked. You know that?
Speaker 2: Let me it's quick, just a bar answer.
Speaker 8: I have heard that song before.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I would have never guessed the name, though.
Speaker 1: I would have if you I'm a gambler.
Speaker 3: If I had to bet that you guys knew that song, I would have bet the absolute mind the house that I just felt that you guys had no idea what that was, even though it's.
Speaker 1: One of the most famous, the most famous songs of all time.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's the.
Speaker 1: Fart pedal in there.
Speaker 2: This is like really bad. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: You guys don't like the part pedal.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan. It sounds like Bessy was too much going on.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of different farts.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Each note is a different fart. Basically, it sounds.
Speaker 8: Like he's trying to tune the guitar well to.
Speaker 3: The turn of farts. He's tuning his guitar to the tune of farts. Fart Pedal two is coming out soon. It doesn't look like it's cheap. I think I saw one list person for one hundred and eighty bucks or something, so that I'm sorry, don't people people that love guitar playing guitar and people that love farts. That's who's buying Night Fart Pedal two out of hitting stores near you. Hopefully guitars set are near you. Guitar Center. Still thing it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting? The JV Show on Wild ninety Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Thanks you for hanging out with us.
Speaker 9: All right, you guys, So here is the thing that apparently us ladies have to sacrifice if we want to be in a healthy relationship. According to this new study, if you get into a healthy relationship, you are at risk of losing your friends. So this study revealed, you know, women typically have around five close friends, but they tend to lose in Wow, that you're not really in this study, I guess.
Speaker 2: So they tend to have five.
Speaker 9: Close friends but tend to lose at least two when starting a new Okay.
Speaker 4: Well let's let's ask you then, Jess. Would you say five is about the magic number.
Speaker 8: Five close friends?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I'd say around.
Speaker 4: There and did you lose any when you got into your relationship.
Speaker 9: The thing is I didn't fun jealous bees, and no I.
Speaker 2: Didn't lose them.
Speaker 9: But I will say that I did start hanging out with my friends obviously a little less.
Speaker 3: Well that's everybody, right, that's everybody that gets in a relationship.
Speaker 1: You pularize them over.
Speaker 3: You're not hanging out. I'm not going out hanging out with the boys watching the game every night, now, you know.
Speaker 9: But Graham, do you think that this does happened with men as well? Or is it just like with women that we tend to kind of feel bad that our friends are choosing a man over us, so then we drift apart.
Speaker 4: I've never felt like bad or jealous or upset if well, I guess that's because I never really had many friends to begin with.
Speaker 2: He did have some. I think I would.
Speaker 4: I would understand that if I was in that position, I would probably do the same thing. This is somebody who I'm working on building a future with. Sorry, but like best friend, we're not gonna get married, yeah, because I just don't see.
Speaker 2: You in that way.
Speaker 4: But like, that's that's the ultimate goal, right, to find someone to settle down with and you hope you have your friends support. I never understood those friends that are like, oh but you didn't text me back, you didn't call me, and it's like whoa, whoa, whoa, You're not my man, right.
Speaker 3: But you can understand their feelings if like you guys did everything together. You were the first person, you know, like in the mornings, you guys went and got coffee, in the afternoons, you hung out after work and whatever, and suddenly that changes. You can understand how one person feels hurt. It's understandable, like oh my, I've now lost my best friend and they do stuff with somebody else. You shouldn't. That shouldn't be grounds to end the friendship. Though you don't lose that person entirely as a friend. They should also understand that, like that's what happens when you get into relationship, and had the situation been reversed, you'd be doing the same thing to them.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I had a friend once that would always like we'd make plans together, but then they'd cancel on me, like last minute because they were either gonna hang out with their partner or they were or their partner.
Speaker 2: Didn't want them to go, and it was.
Speaker 9: Like, Okay, well then I could have asked somebody else, why do you agree to go in the first place. It just it kind of messed with my plans. So then it would make me sad that dang, at the end of the day, you chose your partner, which I get. But also I'm right here like, hello, did.
Speaker 4: We need a sad music for that?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: That's true cause she replace people with cats.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that relationship didn't work out anyway, so that's back to being my friend.
Speaker 4: And then after that was she like back hanging out with you.
Speaker 9: And and the thing is I understood because I knew that the relationship wasn't that they were struggling in the relationship, so I was I didn't want to, you know, cause any more problems. So I would always be like, Okay, you know, that's fine. Hopefully I can see you soon. Hopefully I can.
Speaker 8: See you soon.
Speaker 9: And I was always there for the relationship, obviously, like for I wanted.
Speaker 8: I was rooting for them.
Speaker 9: But in the end when it didn't work out, obviously, it's not like I held any resentment.
Speaker 2: Graham.
Speaker 4: From a guy's perspective, do you guys go through the same thing everything that just just laid out. Do you go through the same roller coaster of emotions, Like when a friend's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I'm not gonna make it. This girl wants me to go over to her house. Aren't you just like yeah? Are you not like, oh my god, my heart, my feelings. Oh no, I'm by myself.
Speaker 3: I think we get over it a bit, quite a bit quicker.
Speaker 4: I don't think a lot of guys being sad about that type of stuff the same way that we would.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's more of an understanding there. But maybe we're less code dependent on our friends. Our relationship with our close friends is slightly a little different. Maybe not that it's not as close, but maybe, yeah, you guys build a little bit more of a code dependency.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think part of it for ladies is your friend that you spend all this time with, now they've ditched you because they've got a man, right, and in your mind, you're like, I've seen this movie before. They're gonna spend all this time with this guy and then they're gonna break up, and then they're gonna come back to me and expect that we just I'm here I'm waiting and now I now we hang out all the time again, and I'm supposed to be just sitting here waiting for you to come back. And you know, inside your head, like Jess said, this relationship ain't going to distance. She'll be back. So the friend. You can see how the friend does feel a little scorned there, because it's like, okay, so I'm just supposed to sit here and wait and then and you just expect to pick up right where we left off.
Speaker 2: But isn't that what a good friendship should do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, but I just I guess I understand their feelings, but I still don't think this is grounds to end any friendship when you say this, Oh no, no, people are losing two to three friends or whatever the number is. I don't if any of my buddies that we didn't lose each other as friends. We just don't spend as much time together. But that's like normal, like that's life, that's grown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do agree with that.
Speaker 9: I do have a friend who actually did end up losing friends over so I don't know if this has happened to you, Graham, but where you've lost friends because their girlfriends don't want you to be hanging out with them.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's never happened to me, but I can see that scenario playing out as well.
Speaker 2: I feel like I wouldn't want my man hanging out with you that much. Graham, Well, hanging out with during your single days?
Speaker 3: No, not all awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah you are like you were you still are, But I'd be like, he just jokes around too much. Just he just loves to talk about farts and he's just gonna get a right, just breaking people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the morning we got kids. You can't be hanging out with that Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a different life stage, that's that's fair.
Speaker 2: Hey, any thoughts that you have.
Speaker 4: That talk back mic is always open, don't be afraid to use it.
Speaker 2: It's on the free.
Speaker 4: Then you and improved. I should say I heard radio while you're there leaving a talk back Add Wild to your preset.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's a requirement. You must do that.
Speaker 4: You must add the JV Show podcast as presett the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine on a Friday, where the JV Show I'm Selena and I'm Jess. You were just saying, how when women, according to a study, when women get into a healthy relationship relationship, they lose two out of.
Speaker 8: Their five close friends.
Speaker 12: Wow, good morning JV's show, Happy Friday. I just want to give a little comment on this relationship and you know thing, and yeah, once you find your person, you want to hang out with them all the time. But you know, we really should always make time for our friends because when our spouse is no longer there, it makes it really hard to try to go back to those friends because you feel like you've abandoned them. And I don't know that your friends still always be there.
Speaker 1: That's true, That's something something to think about.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't like the way the study says, like you lose the friends.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think any relationship is worth losing friends. Maybe, like Graham you were saying, I know it, but it shouldn't. I do think a good friend would understand why you don't hang out as often or you don't talk as often, and would still be there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think a healthy relationship would also allow you to see those friends from.
Speaker 2: Time to time.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I think to her point, sometimes you don't because you just want to spend every second. We've all been there when you fall in love and you want to spend every single second you can with that person. You just want to be next to them, You want to be near them anything, and you almost have blinders on and hear your friends that have been with you this entire time, and you just totally deprioritize your relationship with them. So that's a good reminder right there. You because what happens if you lose your spouse or lose you know, whoever, your significant other and.
Speaker 2: You feel like you have no one you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: You should have, you know, put a little more emphasis on those relationships.
Speaker 1: That's a great reminder. The honest trading.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 3: What's hot in.
Speaker 13: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: So Rihanna's baby Daddy's trial starts today. If you haven't really heard much about what's happening with acep Rocky. Back in twenty twenty two, he was charged with two felony accounts of assault with a semi automatic firearm. So basically what had happened was twenty twenty one, he decided to meet up with this guy that he was friends with, in high school, and I guess they had worked together at some point, but they weren't getting along, and so they met up at a hotel.
Speaker 2: To clear their differences. And they're in the parking garage.
Speaker 4: They got into an argument and the guy alleges that ACEP Rocky pulled a gun out of his waistband and shot at him and it like raised his hand or something like that. Now, so Asap was officially charged with US in twenty twenty two, he pled not guilty, and he was released on bond. Now here is what's interesting, because this whole case has just been like looming, you know, since then. Prosecutors already offered him a plea deal. This was recently, like I want to say, this week or maybe maybe late last week. They offered him a plea deal one hundred and eighty days in jail, and he probably would have served less than that because of jail overcrowding.
Speaker 2: Anyways, he rejected that deal. So now the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Is going to trial this morning, where he faces twenty four years in prison if found guilty.
Speaker 1: Whoa jury selection, jamble will you take when you don't take the plea deal?
Speaker 3: That's why the plea deal can be very attractive, even though you're like, I'm in it's I didn't do it. But what if the jury doesn't see it, I know, then you can go to president.
Speaker 4: So jury selection wrapped up yesterday. Seven women of five men. All are either white, Asian or Hispanic. And there are some people who have expressed a little concerned that.
Speaker 2: You know, the jury is supposed.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 2: Peers, but none of them are black. So people are hoping, you.
Speaker 4: Know, there's not going to be any prejudice and that he does get a fair trial. They also had to weed out any Rihanna fans, like they asked everyone specifically, have you ever bought any of her products or listen to her music?
Speaker 2: Or no this or that, and so.
Speaker 4: It was a tough it was. It was a tough process, but they narrow it down. I don't know that, Yeah, I don't know. The trial is expected to last about three weeks. You're going to be hearing a lot about this in the come in days.
Speaker 8: Maybe he has some proof.
Speaker 4: Maybe you turn down one hundred and eighty days and you're facing twenty four years.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not going to get if he was even he's not going to get twenty four.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't serve it anywhere near that much.
Speaker 3: No, it would be a fraction of that, but it could. Most likely it would be longer than whatever the plea. Yeah, because a judge looks at that. Oh, you turned down the plea for this. You know, guess what?
Speaker 4: Here you go, so I'll let you know. And that kicks off this morning, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Warriors fans, you can bring the temporary sigh of relief. The team heard all your groans and rants after Wednesday night's game where the team squandered a large lead and let the Kings storm back and light the beam. We remember that. Say sorry, sorry, sorry, Well, the host of the Chicago Bulls last night Chase Center and granted, the Bulls are not a very good team, but at least the Warriors finally had a pretty dominating win.
Speaker 1: Start to finish.
Speaker 3: Curry scored twenty one points to lead the way to a one thirty one to one oh six of the Bulls. Now for some more good news for the dubbed Steph. Curry announced yesterday as one of the starters for the upcoming NBA All Star Game. And we know that All Star Game it's here right, yes, right here, so that'd be cool. This is Steph Curry's eleventh All Star Game, which is pretty incredible. I mean, it's not surprising that he was selected Curry as Curry, that guy just continues to be good. All Star starters are determined by a combination of votes from fans, players, and media members. So it is a very nice honor now this year, and someone's gonna have to explain this to me. They've changed the format for the All Star Game. It's not a West first East or whatever, or it's not one guy picks one team. This says there are going to be twenty four All Stars that are going to be split into three teams drafted by former players and current analyst Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, and Shaquille O'Neal. So the guys from inside the NBA are going to pick the three teams.
Speaker 1: How did three teams play each other at once?
Speaker 3: I can someone explain the new All Star Game format? It's exciting that's gonna be here. I just want to know what the heck I'm watching.
Speaker 9: They have two urs so they're back to back, yeah, or three game?
Speaker 3: I'm on like a little mini playoff. Yeah, Robin, I don't know how whatever it is, I'm not quite so I'm just reading this. I haven't I apologize, I haven't looked into it fully, but I guess I respect each and every year that different pro sports try to figure out how to solve their All Star game problem, because all Star games have progressively just dropped off the map as far as the public interest in them and meaning and how much the players try.
Speaker 1: Because they don't play defense in the.
Speaker 3: NFL, in the NFL Pro Bowl they before they changed that format, they never played defense. And in the NBA All Star Game, whoa, defense was never even a thing. They don't even put her hand up care They score like one hundred and eighty points, two hundred something points sometimes in those games. I don't know. So it's interesting to see what the new how the new format plays out this year.
Speaker 2: All right, can't wait.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Whoaa, And I'm just thinking so much for being here in morning.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to ask Selena if her babysitter ever got caught or did you ever fire her? I was thinking about this morning. Also, did anybody else see that white mark on the sky. It's like some aliens are coming for us. How they creap fight?
Speaker 2: Wait, there's an alien.
Speaker 1: There's a white mark. Guy, I just checked outside.
Speaker 3: It's called the moon. But if you've never seen it before, I could see how it would be a little friend.
Speaker 2: Is there really something kind of like weird out there?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Leave us a talk brag.
Speaker 3: If you're outside right now and there's a big white mark on the sky, it also could be a cloud. Sometimes those appear as big white mark.
Speaker 2: As far as my babysit.
Speaker 4: The situation in case you missed that, I had hired someone from off you know, one of those sites to help with the kids in the morning, and she had used every excuse in the excuse book to not work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doctor's appointment, a fever, like come on, come on, you think I was born yesterday?
Speaker 3: No, she was fired with the tea fired And what kind of severance package did you offer her? Nothing?
Speaker 8: And is she available for a rehire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not by me.
Speaker 2: Got you guys feel free.
Speaker 4: I will happily refer her to my worst enemy.
Speaker 2: Let's get tell what the belief It's where you can win a JB show. Chuck mug just gonna be the first person a guest today.
Speaker 4: If bleeped out word is always leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the iHeart Radio application, miss today's clip here it is, Well we haven't played it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you haven't missed it the first time it but here it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like on dating apps it should be required for guys to put how big there is right there in their profile. That way we don't have to listen to ladies complain about it later.
Speaker 9: Sure sweep no, but then guys would lie about it anyways, they'd lie about the size.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably right, but like if you had to definitively like show you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, interproof, enterproof, and then that day not verify it, measurements.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then all those pictures get hacked. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: That's right? Think about what about what that bleeped out word could be? And remember this is a family show, so it is a PG guest that will be today's winner.
Speaker 1: So make sure that it is.
Speaker 3: Leave us your name and your city along with your guests, and you're gonna leave that guest on the talkback.
Speaker 1: Mic the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, someone.
Speaker 4: Said, there's some sort of alien portal in the sky this morning.
Speaker 2: Some white mark on the sky.
Speaker 1: Anyone seeing this?
Speaker 2: We asked for talkbags. What is it?
Speaker 7: What's up? Good morning you guys.
Speaker 6: My name's Alex.
Speaker 7: I'm working out here in Paula. Also in that big white mark in the sky, Yeah, it's the moon was there, but it was under it. It was the craziest thing ever.
Speaker 3: It was like this.
Speaker 7: Giant luminescent light and it slowly dropped over like two minutes and then it was gone. But what was less than the sky was this like trail of smoke and it almost looked like a portal. I don't know, I might be crazy, but it looked like some aliens.
Speaker 4: If anyone has a picture or video or anything, they can send to us tag JB Morning Show because we need to see this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to see that, and we need to post it.
Speaker 3: And I do have to apologize because I had that Ouiji board under my desk for a long time and I brought it out this morning and started googling, and I must have opened the portal ground darn it. I don't. I gotta look to see I'll go I'll google to see how to close the portal.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Graham, but I do want to see it please, I guess if anyone has a picture of that. All right, let's get back to what the bleep? This is where you can want.
Speaker 4: To chuck mug just for guessing today's bleeped out word. As always, you got to be the first person to get it right. That's how you win. In case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like on dating apps it should be required for guys to put how big there is right there in their profile. That way we don't have to listen to ladies complain about it later.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, Remember this is a family show, so the answer is always something family friendly and very PG.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Adam from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is credit score credit. I would love to know that.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest.
Speaker 3: Would that persuade or dissuade you're from dating someone if they had really bad credit?
Speaker 4: No, I think I would still date someone with bad credit, but bendstr Yes, But someone who's really good credit, I'd be like Oh my god, he's like responsible too.
Speaker 2: But what if they get to see your credit too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you show me mine yours.
Speaker 6: Good morning, bav Show and Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: My guess for the bleep out word is house, So if they're in an apartment in a house, they still live with their moms. Just the word is house, have a good one house.
Speaker 1: You want to see the verified picture of their house?
Speaker 2: Yes, first is their living situation?
Speaker 3: Mostly just want to see how messy it is. Yeah, good morning, this is Yvonne from Sennose.
Speaker 11: My guess is their bed.
Speaker 3: You want to take a look at a guy's bed before I say a lot.
Speaker 2: It does, but they're all going to be gross. I'd rather not know.
Speaker 3: It's also a size thing. If you're listening to the bleeped out phrase, you want to know how big their bed is. I guess if they had a twin, If they had a twin mattress, I'd like to know.
Speaker 2: Would I would want to know that?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, no one has gotten it yet. If you think you know what the bleeped out word is, leave it now on the talk back on the new and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine all right.
Speaker 4: So people have been telling us about this strange white thing in the sky, a white mark on the sky. Thank you everyone who sent his photos, because we can't see ish from.
Speaker 2: Inside the studio and it's really creepy looking. It does look like some alien portal.
Speaker 4: If you want to check out the photos we were sent, we have some of them up on our story JAB Morning Show on Instagram. Graham, you said there could be a possible explanation.
Speaker 3: Now what I'm reading is that SpaceX was doing a launch this morning of some Starlink satellites that was scheduled for this morning.
Speaker 4: I think SpaceX is starting to cover something up because every time there's some strange thing in the sky, it's always SpaceX, every single time by aliens.
Speaker 1: I guess I do you know?
Speaker 3: I wonder everybody's first they see this strange thing in the sky, a bunch of smoke whatever, like it's an alien portal.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's aliens.
Speaker 3: When the most logical explanation is that SpaceX if you've been, if you've been, you know, keeping an eye on things, they launched a rocket, damn near every other day. Their plan is to have thirty thousand plus of those starlink satellites spinning around the Earth thirty thousand something or do you hear that? That's a really big number. They've already put tens to thousands and thousands of them up there. So generally when people see this and like, oh my god, there's stuff going to this guy, those are satellites, because now there's an insane amount of stuff swirling around Earth.
Speaker 1: Why this is loud, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it still is crazy to see it.
Speaker 8: I prefer to believe it's alien, just you.
Speaker 4: Definitely another picture looks even crazier.
Speaker 2: Please get that on.
Speaker 4: Get out Yep JV Morning Show. Let's get back to what the bleep you want to be the first person to guess today? Is the bleeped out ward bleeped out word?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: In order to win this chug mug now case she miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like on dating apps it should be required for guys to put how big there is right there in their profile. That way, we don't have to listen to ladies complain about it later. You know they're going to complain, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So what is that bleeped out word? Let's go to your guesses Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Jackie from Hayward and I think that the bleeped out word is hand that a guy should say how big their hand is.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. Mom's like to trust me.
Speaker 3: The hand size means something, It has a meaning correlated with something.
Speaker 12: My name is.
Speaker 4: Simmy and I am from Conquered and I I am guessing ego ego.
Speaker 3: That was far and away one of the most popular guesses this morning.
Speaker 2: No guy would be honest about that.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of guys, a lot of people would have like the big ego problem.
Speaker 2: They don't know that they do.
Speaker 3: And that's also not something that could be verified. You know how big somebody's ego is.
Speaker 6: Good Morning V Show. This is Jen from South City. I think the bleeped out word is paycheck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only one cheering. I would want to see that.
Speaker 3: I mean we would all look if that was an option on a dating app, like we want to see what their last check was?
Speaker 1: Everybody would click on that. Everybody.
Speaker 3: This is Leo.
Speaker 2: I want to say, they're all right, great one debt, All right, let's take us into today's clip. Unbleeps.
Speaker 3: I feel like on dating apps it should be required for guys to put how big their debt is right there in their profile. That way we don't have to listen to ladies complain about it later. And likewise, you ladies should have to post how big your debt is. I have a friend and he started dating someone and he had no idea how much debt she brought into that marriage. And oh, h well was a six figure number? What how you know, school and stuff like that. You know people that have gone to college or you know, medical school or whatever that these add up. I don't think it's a deal breaker, but it's something that they should be notified about, right.
Speaker 1: You should know about it, not just be surprised about it.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a deal breaker if they're not like on top of it either they're just letting that number grow and.
Speaker 2: Grow and then you're married that person and you're.
Speaker 1: Paying it right.
Speaker 3: But some of that, I mean, that's the debt problem, and some of the stuff with student loans and the interest rates and interesting to hi, like you could be working at paying it down and the balances and is still growing. It's a little you know, Yeah, it was a big number. I wonder if they got that paid off by now all right, not a lot of shouts to give, which is kind of surprising this morning.
Speaker 1: I thought more people would be on it.
Speaker 3: But it's just my boy Leo.
Speaker 1: But he had the only correct answer.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Mellow from Vacaville also had the correct answer. Squeaked it in right there at the buzzer. So that's it. But Leo, check your email. You're gonna get a brand new JV show. Chud Mug one other honorable mentioned guest. I'd like to throw out there at least, what would you like if this had to be posted on a dating app body count?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to know that.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know you click on?
Speaker 3: That would still what if it was a verifiable thing?
Speaker 2: But if you absolutely click to know? But I think that's going to rule out like everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what if it doesn't?
Speaker 2: But it will.
Speaker 8: I know for a fact that if I.
Speaker 4: Was looking in it, even if the number is really low, if it was like one, I'd be like, well, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So well, okay, so what you're judging regardless, So you're judging that you're throwing off the highs and the low. So give us a number that you'd be like, huh, all right, because there are plenty of people out there that will I assume have a number that you'd be like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe like maybe five. I guess I'd be like, okay, like he's nice, a nice, wholesome man.
Speaker 1: What did they go to a very strict religious college? Finally, know, I just give me a number that you'd be like, all right, Okay.
Speaker 8: I don't think there is a number. I just don't want to know what until we Oh no, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Really, that's a Lot's too much for you?
Speaker 1: I think, well, I might need to get your man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, might on the oh, I don't even know what would be like a deal breaker like over maybe over.
Speaker 3: Thirty, And you wouldn't even so you wouldn't regardless of how well you matched up with someone, you'd pass over them seeing that number. That's why I wouldn't want to see Selena would if there's a one, one or a zero, She'd pass over them.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't want to judge on because I know for sure as I would judge them based on the number, and I wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 8: I rather them tell me once I'm already like, Okay.
Speaker 9: I like you or I don't like and then you don't care, and then I don't care. Yeah, then I'd be in my mind like, hm, we live in the same town. How many of these people do I know?
Speaker 3: You know? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Are you read for that? Would you want that on women's dating profiles?
Speaker 11: Grand?
Speaker 1: Yes, really I would love to see that number, wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: And what number would you be like? Uh, Nope, not gonna magic you too. Oh okay, it's.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: All right, we've been talking about that white mark that's in the sky this morning that everyone's seeing as they drive.
Speaker 14: Hey, guys, this is I from San Jose. I'm an overdriver and I was driving between San Jose and Santa Clara and I record a little clip of the light on.
Speaker 8: The turn left on Palm Straight and pick up What's up street?
Speaker 14: Yes, and it was real qicause you guys. You can hear you guys voice in the background. Let me know where I can send it to you guys so you can see it.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you for that JV Morning show. On Instagram, that's where you can send all things Shout.
Speaker 2: Out to all the Obdrivers.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you guys so much. Lift the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Go into the phones now Aldney for nine. Hi, who's this? Can you see any one more?
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 2: The phone cut out?
Speaker 5: This is Rommy, rom Rommy.
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 4: It's very good at work right now?
Speaker 3: Kind of it? Get it together, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Rommy, get it together? Come on, we all work.
Speaker 3: Out of school.
Speaker 2: We got some teachers out today, so work on it. Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, is calling your favorite morning radio show part of getting it together when you're at work? I think, yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, it is great.
Speaker 4: It's I listen to see you guys all.
Speaker 2: Day, every day.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Hey, So on the line today is tickets for Zame. You just have to win the JV show. Yep, nope, game.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you for random trivia questions. Got to get three correct and the tickets are yours. Okay, Okay, let's do good luck. Who's question number one?
Speaker 4: Square, half, Hitch and Granny are all different types.
Speaker 3: Of what underweight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Square, half Hitch and Granny are all different types of what.
Speaker 5: Hats?
Speaker 1: Cats are hats? I mean they're both hats.
Speaker 3: No, that's not.
Speaker 2: It notts, different kinds of knots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, square knots, granny knots, the old half hitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number two, the small indentations that cover the surface of a golf ball are called what.
Speaker 1: I've got some on my butt?
Speaker 2: Ew ew.
Speaker 1: Me too, I knew it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dimple simples is the correct answer. That's what's all over?
Speaker 2: Second, come on question number three.
Speaker 4: A white claw hard seltzer has an a b V of five percent.
Speaker 2: Now, what does a b V stand.
Speaker 12: For alcoholic.
Speaker 8: Value?
Speaker 3: What was it? A? What a b V?
Speaker 2: Alcoholic value?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just skip right over the value.
Speaker 8: Good guess, Good guess?
Speaker 2: Alcohol by volume?
Speaker 1: Alcohol by volume? God?
Speaker 4: That kind of you ave me that?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you guys gave that girl yesterday.
Speaker 5: You have to questions to answers.
Speaker 11: Give me that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that at all, but yeah, ABV. That means when you're crushing white claws with your bro, only five percent of that in there is actual pure alcohol. All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 3: What American Olympic swimmer has won twenty eight medals, with twenty three of those being gold Olympic Yeah, it is a swimmer of voltame, Mike.
Speaker 6: Go ahead helps the room.
Speaker 3: Thanks God, except about that.
Speaker 2: Rommy.
Speaker 4: Look, if it were up to that, right, I still enjoyed playing Thank you, So you know that's all that matters, you know what I mean? Hey, we really enjoyed having you on. We hope you have an amazing weekend. I know you got to get back to work, but don't hang up. I'm going to put you on hold.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of people on my DMS as usual, Slena, can I tell you something funny really quick? Last night when I was tucking my son into bed, he said, Dad, when you do the birthday shout outs on your show, what does it mean when you say moms are in your DMS? So we had that talk last night. How did you explain so we had that talk? Well, I said, DM Standford direct messages, and that's how moms reach out. They send me a direct message on Instagram, and that's how I know to give their kid a shout out. But it was I never thought I feeled that question as a parent.
Speaker 2: I love that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mom's in my dem one says, good morning sir.
Speaker 3: This Friday, I'd like to request a special birthday shout out to my daughter Jocelyn. She's turning eighteen on Sunday and we'll be graduating from high school.
Speaker 1: This year was straight a's.
Speaker 3: She's been a straight A student since she's been in school. Wish our very happy birthday. Love mom, dad, Jessica and Jennifer. So happy happy birthday, Joss Part nice job on these straight a's. How do you know you're going to get straight a's like this semester's not done yet, right, just have a feeling you could totally fall on your face. All right, no one here? What's happening?
Speaker 7: Graham?
Speaker 3: Hopefully I'm not too late to request a shout out. We'd love for you to give a birthday shout out to our little baby girl, Ria, who turns nine this weekend. We love listening to you guys every morning on our way to school, trying to guess the yep, nope game. Love mom, dad, and big sister Naya. And that is from dad Steven, So happy happy birthday. We have one more good morning, Graham, Slenn and Jessel is hoping you'd give a super belated birthday shout out to my daughter Alianna.
Speaker 1: She turned fourteen on the thirteenth, What days today?
Speaker 3: The twenty fourth, that was a while ago. We just want to know how proud of her we are. Happy birthday, my little chick. We love you, Love Mom, Dad and Pooey Louie. Thanks Javi. Who do you think Pooey Louie is Grandma Grandpa?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Grandpa pooy lou Thanks you say any show.
Speaker 3: We love you guys, So happy, very belated birthday.
Speaker 1: Who's the fun?
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: Hotest things.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: So Dinny has filed a fifty million dollar lawsuit of his own.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 2: This lawsuit was filed earlier this week in.
Speaker 4: New York federal court against News Nation, accusing them of fueling a media frenzy, fabricating outlandish claims, and stirring up baseless speculation about him for months over some tapes involving him and other celebrities. It's basically a defamation lawsuit. He's saying that defendants fabricated all these lies and poisonous public perception and claimed that there's videos of him with miners and other celebrities, and he's, you know, doing all these heinous things knowing that none of these videos actually exist. Here's the thing, we we don't know. We we actually do not know whether these videos exist or not. Well, we do know is there has to be something. If it was enough for him to have his homes rated, for him to be indicted, Yeah, to be behind bars this long, right, there is something going on.
Speaker 3: Well, the home raid could happen and they could find nothing and then no charges get filed. The homes were rated and then charges were filed. So it's leads you to believe they.
Speaker 2: Found something exactly.
Speaker 3: We don't know if it's video evidence, We don't know what it is, but found the found something.
Speaker 4: Now, Didd, he is taking fifty million dollars in damages, which at least I will say, thank you for not doing something crazy like six hundred million or.
Speaker 2: Or you know, the five hundred millions that we've been seeing lately.
Speaker 4: Fifty million still a very high number, but it's not like the outlandish millions we've been seeing lately.
Speaker 3: Now in this instance, here's one where if he said three hundred million, four hundred million, because Diddy's brands and you know, as a global brand and icon, his stuff probably is actually worth way more. But when Justin Baldoni, who before this movie I don't know, was a giant crew to me and he wants to see you for two hundred million or two hundred and fifty or four hundred whatever, we're like, I don't get it. Make the math math right, all right?
Speaker 4: So you guys have to see this picture of Camilicabo performing in an empty venue.
Speaker 2: Jess, you handle all of our socials. Is this photo up? It is loading there.
Speaker 4: JV Morning Show. Check out our Instagram story. She performed on Sunday at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. People shared photos of the audience and are calling her performance one big flop, saying only like thirty percent of the place had people.
Speaker 2: Like in the seats. Where was this at the State Farm Arena? That's not like that, Atlanta got it now.
Speaker 4: Some people had her back, saying, you know what, she's still a real performer. She's a real one because at the end of the day, you know, she's still put on a show, whereas other artists would have canceled and put out some kind of mental health statements.
Speaker 2: So you have to respect her for still performing.
Speaker 4: Which I get. Now, let me know if you find any truth in this. Other people are saying that this wasn't even a show that was open to the public. It was some kind of like corporate event, and that's why.
Speaker 2: Only a few tickets were sold.
Speaker 4: But if that was the case, so why would it be this major venue? Yeah, but that hold sixteen thousand seats.
Speaker 8: Hey, both things make sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm buying the corporate event.
Speaker 3: Excuse well, corporate corporate events, you know, they do book out very big venues. I mean, granted they usually fill them.
Speaker 2: That's what they get a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you are a company that has a partnership with State Farm Stadium and they're like, you can use our place, you wouldn't say no, twenty people. If if Chase Center was like Wild four, you guys want to have your company holiday party and Kamila Cabelo is going to perform, you can use Chase.
Speaker 1: Center, it would look just like that.
Speaker 3: There would be well, there aren't that many of us left, but you know what I mean, there were, There wouldn't be all that many people. Solena I didn't see at the All Staff Media this week. Now that now that you mentioned that Jess and I were, we're not going.
Speaker 2: To speak about that.
Speaker 9: So what I'm reading is she headlined the AT and T Playoff playlist live concert.
Speaker 8: So this was a concert.
Speaker 9: It wasn't like a It wasn't like a I guess company party or something.
Speaker 4: That makes more sense. But and then people didn't show up, which also makes sense.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, if you think about it, she hasn't really put out that much music. Yeah, I personally probably wouldn't go.
Speaker 4: That would sting if you want to see the photo again JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Well, and it also can't.
Speaker 3: It's not that surprising because we've seen bigger names j Lo and other people that aren't have had you know, lackluster sales for big venues, and nay've canceled her too. I applaud her for going forward with the show and not saying oh I'm sick or you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I for that for still the show.
Speaker 3: But you can't be surprised that, like the Police, wasn't like some crazy sellout for because bigger name artists can't sell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would, it would sing a little bit though, Oh yeah, me as an artist, I don't know if I'd be able to go out there for two people and perform.
Speaker 1: It's just not the same vibe. But the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we.
Speaker 2: Were just talking about Diddy.
Speaker 4: He is suing for fifty million dollars as a defamation suit. He's suing News Nation, like, Hey, you made up all these lies about me.
Speaker 2: Now the public thinks of me in a certain way.
Speaker 4: I don't have tapes with minors and celebrities and all these things that you would used me.
Speaker 15: Hey, guys, I think did He's trying to pull a jay Z, Except jay Z was telling the truth, and I think he's trying to use this case to hopefully find some type of truth to it so that he can trick his jury on May fifth into saying, oh, look see some of this stuff was false and that guy was telling lies. So you guys should find me innocent of all this baby oil I've been using.
Speaker 2: But why did he love?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 2: Guys? Hey, thank you for that talking about it. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they wheel the palette of baby oil into that courtroom, I mean the jury is just going to right there. They're going to make up their mind. Yeah, you don't even to present any evidence. They go no human needs this much, clearly breaking some kind of law.
Speaker 4: So it was just announced yesterday that Sizza is going to be performing with Kendrick Lamar February ninth, All Meet super Bowl halftime stage. How level of interest for you guys? How excited are you about this? Or do you not care? Did you were hoping for somebody different? What are your thoughts for me?
Speaker 8: Personally?
Speaker 9: I love Sissa, don't get me wrong, but I think their songs together are very slow. So I'm curious to see how that's going to be because for the super Bowl, it's usually like stuff that is super hyped up and super like maybe I guess not so much.
Speaker 2: Like R and B vibes. So that's what I was thinking too.
Speaker 1: I don't think it moves the needle, not for you.
Speaker 3: It doesn't move the needle for me, and I just I wonder if you are average, because you know, the Super Bowl is watched by basically the majority of the entire country. Does it move the needle for the entire any you know, collectively for the entire country. And my guess would be it doesn't, But I could be wrong about that.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing It's like, so they are going on tour together, which I love that, and I am trying to go.
Speaker 2: See them on tour.
Speaker 4: I think that's going to be It's gonna be like the biggest tour of the year in my opinion. However, we're talking super Bowl halftime show, I'm with you, Jess that you expect something more high energy. I'm not saying it's going to be bad, but I'm just wondering, are they still going to bring out other.
Speaker 1: People like I hope so?
Speaker 2: How are they gonna make it high energy? And just like you know that super Bowl half end show that we're used to.
Speaker 9: And the reason why I think so is because if this was his only guest, I don't think he would have announced it already. True, right, I think he's a good point, like this might be the only guest that he announces, but I think he's gonna.
Speaker 8: Have a lot more people.
Speaker 3: I think he has to. I mean that's one of the become one of the hallmarks of the halftime shows. Who else is going to come out? And then there's always even betting lines on that.
Speaker 4: It's like we care more about the guests than the actual headline. I know I did no kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I know I did last year, Like who's Elsu're going to bring out? Come on, bring somebody out. I don't need to see him spreading.
Speaker 9: Scared out to be honest, brought out like Alicia Keys came out.
Speaker 1: I remember that and ever he brought out.
Speaker 2: Herb everyone thought it was Northwest. Oh yeah, hello, John came out?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't remember anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kendrick's and I have to.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be hard to top Usher's performance, I think, but I know that he can do it. But I do want to know how you feel about the joining him on day age? Is it moving the needle for you? As Graham would say, talkbacks are open. I think you should bring out d always open that way never happen, imagine what never happened.
Speaker 2: I'm still fingers crossed for Lil Wayne, but Drake Graham.
Speaker 3: What I know, he would never right there on stage we determine who really won the beef.
Speaker 8: Honestly, that would be iconic.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Drake is literally suing. I know for that song. There's making no how much more.
Speaker 3: I got for publicity to get people talking about him again.
Speaker 2: So let us know how you.
Speaker 4: Feel about Sizza joining Kendrake for the Super Bowl halftime show. We'll play your talkbacks coming up, Graham. Anything else that you wanted to throw in here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, just really quick, before we get to the super Bowl, we got to get to Championship weekend, which is this weekend. The NFC Championship Game is going to be Commanders Eagles. Any vibes you guys are feeling there?
Speaker 4: Ooh, I'm going Commanders.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me where the Commanders are from?
Speaker 2: Washington?
Speaker 1: Okay, just checking je.
Speaker 3: I'm getting Eagles vibes in that one. But I'd like to see the Commanders win AFC Championship Game. Of course. Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs are hosting the Buffalo Bills, Bills, the Bilbs, the Buffalo Bills, Any vibes you're getting.
Speaker 2: There, The Bills, the Bills.
Speaker 1: The Bilbs, I'm going Bills.
Speaker 2: I think we're all just like anyone but the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Anybody but the Chiefs. I can't. I cannot take looking at Kermit the Frog prancing around flopping for the officials anymore. I'm so sick of Patrick Mahomes. Do you guys think this is Travis Kelcey's final game in the NFL and Arrowhead Stadium.
Speaker 2: Here, can you explain this retirement talk?
Speaker 3: Well signed, He signed a two year extension prior to the season starting, So in my mind, he's coming back next year, and I think he will, but there is a chance, and I would think if they won the Super Bowl that that may factor in, because you there's something to be said about going out on a high note. And if they won the Super Bowl, they would have a three peat, which has never been done the NFL. And Travis Kelsey is thirty five years old, and maybe he's like, you know what, I'm getting pretty I'm getting up there and it's time to walk away. He Travis Kelcey doesn't make it sound It sounds like he says, I'm going to evaluate in the off season whether or not I, you know, still want to play and stuff. I think he made it sound like he's coming back next year. Patrick Mahomes was like, I don't know, we haven't talked about you. Oh sorry, you higher pitch yet I can't do it. I'm practice. Patrick Mahomes. Anyway, he made it sound like I think he kind of fueled the fire a little bit, like WHOA, what if this is his last game, but I.
Speaker 2: Think this would be a good time for him to retire.
Speaker 3: What if they.
Speaker 1: Lose though, if they lose, which we are hoping that think they lose on.
Speaker 4: Something, I just think where he's at in his life, this is a good time to retire. Taylor Swift is like revamping her her mansion to make room for a family.
Speaker 2: Now's the time to start that family, Taylor Swift, She's going to take care of you.
Speaker 4: She's big shugar Maama energy over there. So you don't have to worry about money.
Speaker 3: He didn't have to worry about money, true, but now one hundred million dollar podcast deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's a good point anyways. But now you can just like be stay at home dad. You know, Taylor's not gonna We're not gonna let her retire anytime soon. So just that's just what it is. You take care of the kids, all right.
Speaker 3: In the prediction Journal, this Travis Kelsey retires this season at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: Off season, I'm saying, no, I think he should. I said I think he should be a great time, but I don't think he's going to.
Speaker 9: I think he plays one more okay, one more interesting, all right?
Speaker 3: Well that's that anyway.
Speaker 9: By the way, just one last thing, can I say, Grandmam, sorry, but your prediction about who was going to make it to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: Was not correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine. What about Selena's prediction? The Mets didn't make it, The Nets didn't make any other the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Good Martin JV Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Woo woo.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I can I get my coco prop prop?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 16: Because I literally said, as soon as they and out him, people were like, oh, he might bring out Wayne and he might go ahead and like squash things and whatever this and that. No, I said, Sizza will definitely be on that stage because they have so many songs together, and their songs are cool. They're not flow, I mean they're flow, but they're good and they're vibe vibe.
Speaker 1: They are my boy said, he gets some cocoa props.
Speaker 4: Yes, let me see here, I suppose a little bit. Oh sorry, the button didn't work.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so uh no, no, no, okay, enjoy your coco prop.
Speaker 2: My computer is glitgen in the first trush.
Speaker 3: Steat Okay, joy Tasty Bowl.
Speaker 4: It is everyone's favorite time of the morning and by everyone. I mean you listening because it ain't ours chug will It's my least favorite thing that we do here.
Speaker 2: On the JV show. My heart is in the last month. Yes, sorry, I didn't mean.
Speaker 3: To whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa getting ahead of ourselves there, whoa.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that. Let's go hello to the phone. Let me see here Waldney for nine high. Who do we have on the line?
Speaker 12: Hella, this is Amy.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amy. So here's how this game works. In case you are unfamiliar.
Speaker 4: We asked, well, I asked Graham eight questions. Right, We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down. And the way this works is We're gonna turn to you, Amy, and I'm gonna ask you what do you think Graham said? How do you think he answered this question? If you are able to guess what he said correctly, you get a point. Now, if you get five points, you win. We're gonna give you a JB Show chug mug. We lose, Jess is gonna draw one of our names, and whoever she picks is gonna have to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever it lands on.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's do it Graham really quick. What are some of the things on the chug wheel?
Speaker 1: All right, Onie.
Speaker 3: On this morning's chug wheel, we've got beet juice, lemon juice, something called bean sprout water I don't want to find out, patonic water, prune juice, and new for today, we have a pass the spin spot, so if you land on you get to pass it to somebody else to spin. This is the Jess rule, because I'm trying to say just from drinking. There's also dealer's choice on there, which means if you land on that one, you get to pick the thing that you chug.
Speaker 1: And of course the soup desuur. And let me check with the chef real quick, when are you cooking?
Speaker 14: Back?
Speaker 3: Their chef says, a hearty chicken noodle soup is still soup of the day. I don't think the wheel is that.
Speaker 2: Scary to what the beans stuff want that? All right? Amy, are you ready to get started?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: I'm ready.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 4: Let's go to question number one. Have you ate an edible in the last month?
Speaker 2: All right? Do you think Graham ate an edible in the last month?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, all right?
Speaker 3: One point on the board there. Let's go to That was an easy one. Come on, yeah, it was last weekend. All right, go to the next question.
Speaker 4: Would you have taken your wife's last name if she asked you to?
Speaker 3: Amy? What do you think I said? Would I have taken my wife's last name had she asked me to?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, No, you're a monster.
Speaker 1: I feel like I could have been I might have.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: The answer is no, hyphenated Sure, we got both both.
Speaker 1: Our names in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not just take the last name.
Speaker 1: No, I would never would have heard my buddies.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 4: Favorite football watch party food. What do you think Graham fed?
Speaker 2: Nacho?
Speaker 3: Oh? Pizza?
Speaker 2: Pizza? That was a tough one.
Speaker 8: Wings. That's also a good answer.
Speaker 1: Rings is.
Speaker 3: I love wings, But they're just when you're around a bunch of people at a watch party, they're just so messy, and then it always get stuck in your teeth and it's all over your fingers and all over your face, and then you're trying to talk to people.
Speaker 1: I'll stick with the pizza.
Speaker 2: How many points is Amy have so far?
Speaker 1: She has one?
Speaker 2: All right, Amy, you got to get to five.
Speaker 4: Should men get Valentine's give too or is it a day just for women?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Graham said, Uh, they deserve gifts.
Speaker 3: Two guys should get him too, all right, two boys definitely agree with that.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Next question, with.
Speaker 4: The big game next week, who do you think will win?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Graham said?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 17: Wait, which game?
Speaker 1: The Big Game? That's two weeks for me.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, oh it's two weeks. Oh, why about that? I'm talking about the super Bowl? Who do you think? Graham said, will win? Let's see, I'm gonna say Eagles.
Speaker 4: The bills, the bill that was that was a hard one.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next.
Speaker 3: Bills bills, Yeah, the bi.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite genre of music? All right, Amy, I asked Graham what's his favorite genre of music?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 4: Hip hop?
Speaker 3: Country?
Speaker 6: Mm?
Speaker 3: Why might count?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: Wraps it up, so Amy, which were incorrect answers there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dang it, Oh my god, we are still going to give you a chug mug.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate you, Amy, you're the bank on this morning. You are the bet. We love it more than anyone right now because we don't have to chug today. Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 4: Amy, Yeah, Happy Friday. Hang on now, Jesse, you were going to draw names? We do you want to just do like a season hypothetical draw?
Speaker 2: Who would have.
Speaker 3: Would have gotten drawn today? And I'll simultaneously spin the wheel. Let you know what you would have chugged?
Speaker 8: It would have been grass.
Speaker 2: Finally, what would you have had to chug?
Speaker 1: Beat juice?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: I think we should still do it? I do too.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a healthy treat on a Friday. It get my antioxidants up. I feel like it's good for you.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, people are upset.
Speaker 4: Selena, Oh God, why weldy for nine the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just the JB Show. People are upset. Graham.
Speaker 3: You say, yeah, we just played the JV show Chug Wheel, and for this second consecutive we did not have to chug and I knew this was not gonna sit well in the stomachs of Bay Area listeners.
Speaker 1: They're not happy.
Speaker 17: Okay, so I think you guys are cheating because Happy Friday, by the way, but because you guys are just answering the questions.
Speaker 1: How you think you're answering it?
Speaker 17: In the opposite way that you would even probably answer it, and you're trying to justify it. But that's what you guys are doing. That's why you guys are winning, That's why you guys are aheaded. You guys have to go back to interviewing people on the streets. I'm sorry, Happy Friday, but someone needs to chug.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait a second, get your thoughts and care to address the cheating allegations of Selenatza.
Speaker 1: Pretty slanderous time.
Speaker 2: I do you want to address that?
Speaker 4: I also want to say, if you guys want us to go back with to interviewing people on the streets, more work for Jess, but I'm happy. I'm happy to go in that direction if that'll make it feel better as far as us, I mean, Grant, this is really something that you should be responding to because you gave your honest answers. You're not giving an answer that people are would never.
Speaker 2: Assume like these are actually and we.
Speaker 9: Were actually sncors as the country answer was not said because we all know Grandma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I those were all truthful answers that I gave, and though so there was no cheating on my part, I didn't try to mislead people. But maybe the questions I think maybe people were upset were a little too A lot of times they're more fifty to fifty, and some of those were a little more multiple choice, and maybe that's what people are feeling, that they've been slighted. And so there is only one way to satisfy the people. And she said someone's got a chug and that person should be And so yes, Jeff, you should probably chug something.
Speaker 9: Real champ because because no, no, no, because because it would have been Gramm. It's only right that you know he already spun it and it already landed on beat juice.
Speaker 2: Everything's ready to go. Settle this.
Speaker 4: Do we go back to interviewing somebody on the street wet? Doing it ourselves would be a fun way till I get to know us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, share some stuff, show back to four instead of five.
Speaker 3: I have to get four correct. But people were just completely pounding that and Jess have to just pound down all sorts of things. I'm screwed.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe we go to someone on the street.
Speaker 3: I think it should be a mix. I liked the fair enough. I liked uh when you guys were getting grilled with questions I thought those were funny. So I liked hearing that part, which is it's a little more personal than some random person on the street.
Speaker 1: That's what I liked to Maybe we mix that in as well.
Speaker 4: You know, we're going to do some work behind the scenes. Okay, what we got to talk about right now is this lawmaker in Mississippi, he's a senator, and he wants to ban slap in the ham.
Speaker 2: Now, it's only this is a lot that would only apply to men. That's not fair because if you're going to do that, it.
Speaker 4: Should only be intended for actual baby making, not just for funzies by yourself when your mom leaves to the store.
Speaker 3: But what else are we supposed to do with our mom or whoever leaves for the store.
Speaker 1: I don't third watch TV.
Speaker 2: You hear it out, but you're you can't do that.
Speaker 4: First time violators gotta pay one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Second time one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You get caught two times five thousand.
Speaker 1: Who's catching you?
Speaker 2: So third strike ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: A ten thousand dollars, fine, yes, who's doing that? And that would apply Then every guy in the entire state would have to work over ten thousand.
Speaker 1: What happens after three strikes? You go to prison?
Speaker 2: Probably that's not fair?
Speaker 1: And why is it only guys? I mean we do it more? But why that's not fair?
Speaker 3: Sexist?
Speaker 8: I think it's fair.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think it's stupid because one, how are you gonna know when someone's doing that or not? And two it's not going to stop anyone from doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you are doing that and somebody is catching you, like law enforcement, yeah, you probably should be arrested. It means you're doing a very public place I like them, or in the drive through.
Speaker 1: At the burger cane. You shouldn't be doing that there, right?
Speaker 2: What if you get fashing used?
Speaker 9: What if someone just wants to give you a hard time and they call the cops on you?
Speaker 2: You were slapping there, I seen you.
Speaker 3: All the ex girlfriends that got cheated on are going to be reporting their ex'es. Yeah, that is not fun.
Speaker 4: But it wouldn't be a lie because they.
Speaker 2: They do do it.
Speaker 3: What's the motivation behind this law? Is it religious reason? That's to me what it sounds like, keep your religion out of my politics.
Speaker 4: They want to, well the other they think that that should be saved.
Speaker 1: For Sorry, keep your religion out?
Speaker 2: A political woman to make a baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, so that ain't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot that's probably not going to get past it noways, but I thought.
Speaker 2: It was a little funny.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine a.
Speaker 4: Lot of talkbacks, people weighing in on our chug Wheel game. We're wondering how we should really handle the game moving forward? What changes do we make because it is hard trying to make everybody happy.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, this.
Speaker 18: Is Christian from Oakland, longtime listener. Look, I don't think you guys are cheating because I got a lot of those answer is right, and I think it's just like I know what you guys would say because I'm a longtime listener, so I feel like, yeah, of.
Speaker 3: Course Graham likes country music.
Speaker 2: Like where are you hello?
Speaker 11: McFly?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, I just get hacked like no, no, no, the hosts and then you'll win.
Speaker 3: That's really what it's seriously, Hello, McFly. Do you guys get the reference? Yes? What what's it from? Yes? Do you get the reference to the future?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, look at you?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If you know the show. A lot of those answers you'd be able to get right.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 10: Good morning, guys. It's Angie, y'all with those open ended questions for real, I'm with everybody else. You increase the right number of answers and you have those open ended questions. I feel like you need to do one or the other because otherwise you guys are not going to be chugging anyway.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, go bill, good bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Matt that people are not happy about the lack of chugging this week and last week.
Speaker 4: So I mean, well, don't get the questions right, yes, follow me, but we are open to making changes, like if you want us to go back to asking somebody on the street the questions, like we we can do that, but we just seed justice want an i know, more work for Jess.
Speaker 8: So sorry, good morning.
Speaker 11: It's Welnda, Melinda. I'm going back to the cheating allegations. Maybe you guys should like reach oust people on social media that they can DM you the answers and then you can go from there. But yeah, you must answering, you know, are asking the people on the street. That was that was really fun, guys happy.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll do that next week and we'll just we'll feel it out and if that feels more right, we'll just we'll do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll switch it ouving forward.
Speaker 8: You're in there, all right?
Speaker 2: Sounds good.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 1: So what's hot in.
Speaker 13: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 9: The trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 4: Bro Kanye's net worth has sky rocketing, so he shared with all his Insta followers last night that his valuation not from Forbes by the way, This is from Eton Ventures, which I guess is like a business valuation company.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of them, Graham?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 2: Eaten Ventures? Nope, I've never heard of them either.
Speaker 4: But according to them, Kanye is now worth two point seven seven billion dollars and that's based on his music portfolio and his sole ownership of Easy Now. Forbes has not waited yet, but let's do a quick Forbes recap.
Speaker 2: Shall we go back in twenty two?
Speaker 4: Back in twenty twenty two, excuse me, Kanye is worth two billion, but then Forbes stripped him of that because of his deal with a didas remember it fell apart at.
Speaker 1: That time, that was a lucrative deal.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so after that deal was out the door, they recalculated Kanye's net worth at just four hundred million, and Kanye lost it if you also recalled that. Yeah, so now if two point seven to seven billion is accurate, that's actually a really huge deal because he would have gone from four hundred million to.
Speaker 3: That, which is in such a short short span. That's an incredible amount of wealth accumulated. Somewhere, maybe both answers were wrong in the correct answers, somewhere in between.
Speaker 1: They're in the middle, And.
Speaker 4: I'm curious for Forbes to weighans I don't know why. I just feel like Forbes knows the truth.
Speaker 3: Well, it's hard to always it's hard to always know the truth because you don't you are privy to the terms of a lot of these deals and or ownership stakes and things, and how the money is divided up. It's not public knowledge. It doesn't have to be for a lot of these things. So they're all just making a very educated guess at it. It's probably somewhere in between those in between those two numbers. That's a big number, though, two point whatever point.
Speaker 9: Seven, I would say not. I don't think it hits the billions though you don't think so.
Speaker 8: I don't think so. I think it's maybe close to it.
Speaker 2: I think it does.
Speaker 4: Just for rough Fritz jay Z's at two point five billion, and then Kim Kay's one point seven.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait, kim Ky's one point z Okay, according to.
Speaker 1: Forbes, maybe shout out to rej Well, I hear that's your billionaire, because.
Speaker 2: Shout out, all right, groom, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Like they seemingly do every off season.
Speaker 3: The Las Vegas Raiders formerly of Oakland, are in the market for a new head coach after giving Antonio Pierce the boot after just one season and breaking news this morning, breaking news after getting rejected by Ben Johnson, the Lions OC that every team was after, including the Raiders. Everybody really wanted that guy. He was the very coveted coaching candidate. They didn't get him. Apparently, the Raiders are about to sign former Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.
Speaker 2: That's good, you say, sorry, I don't know anything about coaches.
Speaker 3: Well, Pete Carroll, you know, led the Seahawks to a Super Bowl title. Okay, and Bay Area guy, I think he's from I believe he's from moren So like shout out to that. He is seventy three years old, which you know coaching requires a lot.
Speaker 1: He's a very high energy guy.
Speaker 3: Though he's a very high energy guy, so he's a very spry seventy three.
Speaker 1: I'll say that, Okay, I mean they've.
Speaker 9: Gotten a thing to lose at this point, right, Yeah, and just an uphill battle.
Speaker 1: The deal with.
Speaker 3: I felt bad for Antonio Pierce, who is the who got one season as a Raiders head coach because they like didn't give him a quarterback or any He had no players to work with, So, like, what did you expect him to do? Like, the dude was gonna have any great any even the best coach in the league was going to have a losing record with that lineup, So like what was he supposed to do? So he got kind of a short end of the stick on this one. Pete Carroll, again, was he going to do if he doesn't have the lineup? You know there's an element to that. Pete Carroll would be the team's fourteenth head coach since John Gruden traded away to Tampa Bay in two thousand and two. Fourteen matches over the last twenty three years.
Speaker 1: Fourteen.
Speaker 2: Maybe he could be the guy. Yeah, I'm kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: Raiders have human issues.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 3: They have lineup issues most most importantly, but all right, shout out to Pete Carroll. I mean, you know, Raiders fans, I don't know. I don't know. I'm not a I'm a Niner fan. So I'm curious to see what Raiders fans have to think about this. I would think it's viewed in a positive light. He's got a winning record in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talkback, Mike is open. You can let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Real The Quick, Graham and Jess. Any fun plans for the weekend?
Speaker 9: Not drinking, not drinking, not very fun.
Speaker 1: You know what I'll be doing damp January full big.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just January.
Speaker 4: Right now, I think I'm just gonna be I'm just gonna do some hurkle durkling.
Speaker 3: Are you actually gonna hurdle circle?
Speaker 2: I feel like I have nothing else to do.
Speaker 1: Jess, you've never hurdled dirkles before?
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 9: Maybe I've heard you guys talk about this before, But it's the other day you hurkled urkles in your pants.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 3: She kept running out of the studio. It was weird, all right. Think about this weekend might be a good weekend. Although the weather's pretty I think that it's easier on when the weather's battle Then we might get a little rain this weekend. I think it's a lot easier when the weather's real bad outside to hurkle a dirkle. Now, what the hell is hirkle durkling. According it's a Scotland proud tradition and according to their definition, this is a nineteenth century Scottish word, the hirkle drkling. It means to lie in bed or lounge about when one should be up and doing things. Some people think you need to fill every hour with an activity. Now this is primarily when people are on vacation. Oh okay, you're in your hotel room and you just want to hurkle drkle and you lay under the covers and lounge around and watch TV and read a book and order room service. And you're in a destination where you should probably be out exploring, right and sight seeing. You've traveled all this way but instead you spend the entire time in your hotel room the whole day, just hirkle drkling. This is a very new trend. A lot of hotel companies are embracing it. It's sort of like, I don't know, twenty twenty five's self care. You know, everybody was offering these like zen meditation retreat things. Uh no, hirkle dirkle just said, hold my beer, we're here.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. Hurkle dirkl.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to waste your vacation like that.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you, ladies, are you here for the herkle dirkling on a vacation or do you think you should be out doing stuff and not wasting your time and do stuff? Really?
Speaker 1: You Selena who hates the outdoors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but on vacation, if I'm gonna hurkle drkle, it's not going to be in my room, it's going to be on the beach.
Speaker 3: That's that doesn't count as a hirkle dirk.
Speaker 1: According to the definition.
Speaker 9: Every time Selena goes on vacation, I am shocked at the things that she's doing.
Speaker 3: She's got an ETV and then not a zip line and then hanguty and like taking tequila shots in the pool. Like I don't I don't get how you squeeze that much stuff into one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a skill.
Speaker 9: And it would also bother me if the person that I was going with wanted to spend the whole uh the whole time is.
Speaker 2: The correct term heirkle hurkle dirkle. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, if they wanted to hurkledrkle the whole time, I would not appreciate that because I want to go see stuff.
Speaker 2: I want to go experience. You have to choose your vacation partners carefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I.
Speaker 3: Would feel an immense amount of guilt that I had traveled somewhere. But there are those days you had a big night the night before on vacation where you're just like, I just need to unwind and hurkle durkle. My wife would never ever allow that to happen. But I do feel like there is a time and a place for a good hirkle durkle, and my wife would not be here for it. She's got to be up and getting stuff done. And this is every day, this is every day of her life, and on weekends there's zero hirkle durkling in my house. Like you got to get up and get stuff done and get the day going.
Speaker 2: That's how my husband is.
Speaker 4: And he's out of town this week, and which is why I can finally just hurkle durkle without the judgment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 9: See, that's why I love living alone and just living my free life because I'm like, I can hurkle durkle.
Speaker 8: Every single day.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, your entire life is a hurtle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if anything, That's how I live. But I just don't do it on vacation. That that's the ca vacation is.
Speaker 8: When I get on.
Speaker 4: Vacation, we have a strict no nap rule because even if you take a nap, you're it's gonna it's gonna take up the whole day.
Speaker 2: It's gonna ruin the whole day.
Speaker 8: Even if you go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: No, we try it. We try to not nap, even in Vegas.
Speaker 3: You're on the beach in Mexico and there's a hammock sitting right there, and you just crushed a couple of margarita's by the pool and I can't nod off and sleep right there.
Speaker 2: I guess the beach net.
Speaker 4: That's fine, but you know some people are like, oh, we're back to the room. I'm just gonna lay down just thirty minutes. That sick, But that turns into two hours dark beachp I think that's acceptable, but okay, but room nap like actual nap nap.
Speaker 2: No naps allowed on vacation with me.
Speaker 9: I'm okay with the little nap after a Vegas pool party because those rule those who like beach to the.
Speaker 2: Court, those turn into all night sleeps. That's exactly dangerous.
Speaker 3: I definitely woke it up the next day.
Speaker 2: Exactly we all have.
Speaker 1: Oh can I.
Speaker 3: Get some shout out cards? I get some shout outs before we give you that chance to win crazy cash. Got a DM Merri says, good morning, bro homie, sliding into your DMS to wish a great last day of my wife Donna's career at Jellybelly, a great twenty seven years. I love her and enjoy retirement. And that's from my buddy Memo twenty seven years Jelly Love Factory. The fun Memo did some work at the new house for me. He was my drywall liaison, my drywall expertise. And he did bring a giant box of jelly bellies from his wife.
Speaker 2: And you do you even share them with us?
Speaker 3: Rutually?
Speaker 1: My kids devoured him.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: They ate like ten pounds each.
Speaker 3: And there I'm still actually I had I broke up in another bag of yesterday.
Speaker 1: There's still more.
Speaker 3: A shout out to Donna twenty seven years a jenulfactor. Amazing one more DM here has a good morning Graham and the staff, you guys are apparently the staff one of Wish my grandgrandson Jason a happy eighteenth birthday. He's turning eighteen this Saturday. He's grown to be a man. That is impossible. Not sure what that means. He had challenges his life, but he made it. Wishing Jason and a happy eighteenth birthday from Grandma and sisters. That's from Grandma Joy So happy day birthday, Jesday.
Speaker 2: Who gives the far That's still a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine