Speaker 1: Thanks searching in to another episode of Gang That Drank, a supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it. Hello and welcome to Gang Gang, a supernatural drinking game podcast. It's the podcast where we make up drinking game episode, make up dream make up drinking game episodes, yep. For the rules of our favorite show, Supernatural. We recap the episode we played for you to tell you all the drinking game rules played out. Uh, we give them scores at the end, and then we tell you what's coming up for next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should start rating the game. It's like one out of five or ten or something like that. Okay, I don't know. I don't know. I feel bad about how often I give myself a not great reviews. No, it would be fine. Chrissy, who are with me?
Speaker 1: Well, you're a nate recorder, a teacher and helper and performer and doer of all things at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona.
Speaker 2: Oh I sure am, and I believe you are. Chrissy Lenz. The proprietor and doer of most things at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct, and together we are that drank team.
Speaker 2: Good. We've identified ourselves because I've been watching some season eight of X Files where you really got to make sure that people aren't alien bounty hunters trying to get you.
Speaker 1: And I am not an alien bounty hunter.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. I'm glad that you would look like a big beefy guy. Remember they all look the same anyway, uh.
Speaker 1: Dollar store Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, it's very like, Yeah, that guy looks like like low deaf Arnold. Good for that guy, Yeah exactly. I mean it's like Arnold if you were watching like an Arnold movie, but it's like blurry and you're like, is that is that? But like he doesn't talk the whole time, so you really don't know. But that would We'll save that for our X Files drinking game podcast.
Speaker 1: This Yeraries coming soon to a podcast jam near you. Yeah, this is our supernatural drinking game podcast.
Speaker 2: We only do Kim Manners properties. Yes, that's all that'd be funny. Night is tonight is my episode, Chrissy.
Speaker 1: It's your episode. It's the penultimate, it's the conclusion of the Chuck train. For a brief pause, yes it is.
Speaker 2: It is the ultimate, kind of like, yeah, it's Chuck. You think at this point in time, obviously in season eleven, and you're like, geez, how many more seasons can this show go? That perhaps it is the end of Chuck. Obviously we know it will not be now in the year twenty twenty five, but at this point in time, you're thinking, maybe the Chuck storyline, the God storyline is dead post this episode, and we'll all have free will and Earth is fine, Earth will be fine, and we'll get to that. But yes, it is. Season eleven, episode twenty three, Alpha and Omega, aired May twenty fifth, twenty sixteen, Written by Andrew Dabb and written or directed by Phil Screamsha. I have, yeah, never pronounced that one, right, uh yeah. And it's a fine finale.
Speaker 1: It's a fine finale.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It ends on a cliffhanger that leads into a season that I'm not a particular fan of most of the at least the story arc of We'll see. Yeah, if we ever talked about as a man of letter, this particular men of letters, iteration is just.
Speaker 1: So, but it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's like I don't think, like I said this the in our last episode We Yes Sophie, Sophie said she thinks as well that I don't think it's in the pantheon of amazing supernatural.
Speaker 1: Finally, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think it is merely fine. I don't think there's any moment in it that you're like, oh my gosh, it's like super duper heartbreaking or super duper like heartwarming or super.
Speaker 1: Or even really all that surprising.
Speaker 2: Right, Everything kind of just goes the way you think it's gonna go. And then and yeah, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get kind of a it's kind of a letdown too, because they spend so much time bomb.
Speaker 2: That never comes off then just never. It becomes a non factor immediately. It is like improv denial of a of a device, of an actual literal device and figurative storytelling device. Mm hmm, because like you just anyway, we'll get into it. What are the rules, Chrissy, I'm the one who knows the rules.
Speaker 1: Are the rules?
Speaker 2: All right? We are playing anytime which were just happens once but a few times once it really say the lady, because I think it's just funny.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: We're drinking when they drink, and I think I definitely am I missed a few. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Well there was we'll talk about it at the end. But there was a lot of times where they had drinks in their hand but they weren't drinking them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I meant to just count all those, and then I think I forgot to count them as they went along, or at least several of them. Anytime Crowley takes like a jab at Sam or kind of like get you know, teases him, calls him a dumb name or whatever, take a drink for Dean's impression of Rowena love it. Take a drink. And I think, given how the rest of these roles play out, you're probably could just with drinks on this. Anytime they say the word souls.
Speaker 1: I'm certain that I did not get it right.
Speaker 2: Probably impossible to have. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: And I even watched with the closed captions on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually didn't, and I probably should have. And I still I caught a lot of them, but we'll see. We'll see what the numbers are. We're taking a shot for hagus or finish your drink, it's your multiplier whatever. Hagus uh. And then I also at the end we'll talk about there's three rules that I really should have put in here, and I didn't take a drink for any time we got a Ghostbuster's joke or like they yeah, they kind of make the Ghostbusters jokes, and then drink anytime we see the soul stone.
Speaker 1: The soul stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then finally take a drink when Chuck and Amar and are finally united.
Speaker 1: United and solidarity together at last.
Speaker 2: Yes. So them's the rules, Chrissy, are you ready to do this?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cold open? No? No, Then we're picking up right where you left off where Amara straight up kicked their as, kicked everyone's ass and dipped. Juck is dying on the floor. Sam kind of comes up to him try to help him out, and uh, like Dean goes to check on cass who he thinks is Lucifer, but it's not Loocifer because she's apped him away and look a's what it's cass. Amara is so nice. She's such a benevolent, super powerful thing, which I'm not even sure if she is. We'll get into that. Uh uh And yeah, So where we're like, yeah, okay, Cass is back. Rowena comes in and she says, so that was a gun in your pocket? Hilarious. And Crowley comes in and the whole gang is in there and they're like, oh, shoot, it didn't work all the plans.
Speaker 1: It didn't work of this season, isn't.
Speaker 2: It didn't work? Were we asked? Anybody been outside taking a look outside? Uh? And they go outside and the sun is fading. Supernatural the sun is dying? Uh? Dean Uh, Chuck like Chuck zaps them all to the bunker.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He apparently still has a little power left in him, which yeah, And then Dean needs a drink. Dean immediately goes gets I think he's got a six pack in the fridge, gets a drink, and he's like the sun.
Speaker 1: I'll always say like, it's ridiculous for them to keep six packs around the buying cases.
Speaker 2: Yes, they should be buying thirty racks at the Walmart or the or the hy Vey or whatever is there in Lawrence at you know, get him on holiday weekends at sixteen bucks for the thirty rack. Why are you buying six packs? The way they go through it, that is, yes, always agreed chrissy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll point it out every time because it never, it doesn't, it never doesn't make me go eye roll, right.
Speaker 2: And you would think they could have like a big old beer fridge in somewhere in the bunker. Right, it's like just for beer, so you can put all the beer always cold. Right. Then he's like it's just six packs at a time, and he's and you know, he runs out quickly. He's like, I gotta go get more. Like what are we doing, guys? You have unlimited money?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh So he's like Dean says like I'll take on vamps and monsters and all these things, but the sun, like I can't do anything about the sun dying.
Speaker 1: Which I thought was a great line because he's like, give me something to punch, shoot or kill, and I'm your man, but what can I do on the sun? And it was just like Dean finally being like there's something I can't punch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It really is a good moment and it's a good like oh man, what are you? What are you gonna do? So we cut to London, foggy London Town, which isn't foggy, it's just also not very well lit. Which is like, how could the people in London tell the most of the time it's cloudy. Anyway, A woman is like getting out of her car getting you know, or like she this is where we get the miladies. She comes home to her child and the nanny says, oh, welcome home to lady says, don't call me that, you know, you can call me by my real name, which I totally even forget if she even said, I forget what it is. And yeah, so we get them a lady back and forth three a few times. I count three spoilers for yeah boom so yeah. As she's sitting down, she sits down, she has some tea our London lady, and she turns on the news and the news is.
Speaker 3: Like, as you know, the sun sometimes goes through periods of flays and not flays, and this is simply just not a time of not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like she's like as if she gets a call and they're like, this is like two scenes kind of split between. Anyway, she gets a call and she's like, really, is this the best use of our resources? And they're like yes, and she's like, shoot, I have to go, Like I just got home and now I have to go. She's very much seems like a rambling woman, but we we we see her in her work special secret woman of Letters work area where she has a whole like Charlie Day from from Always Sunny in Philadelphia, meme of the of Sam and.
Speaker 1: Dean and.
Speaker 2: All the yarn and everything. So she's been hunting the boys. So we're like, oh, a new character, new situation. Obviously, we're beyond the seasons where we're wondering if we're going to get renewed next season or not, and we're setting up future seasons. Grown groans about season twelve. So yeah, Rowena or back at the Bunker. Romena is like trying to take care of Chuck, and Crowley is like, careful, she'll turn on you. She's using you. She always just uses men. And that's like the Crowley Rowena dynamic is always interesting and funny to me. I guess uh, so Rowena is saying, yeah, no, tea always helps. And they're all sitting around. They're just trying to think how are we gonna beat Amara, And as they're banting about ideas, someone like someone asked Chuck like well, or basically they're like, we can't trap her, so we have to kill her. And Chuck's like and they're like, is there a way to hurt her? Does she have a weakness? And he's like, oh, I guess light And they're like, oh, you didn't. You didn't think to mention this before.
Speaker 1: It's get a bunch of Christmas lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get cart Griswold over here. Uh, and we'll do it. There is this great moment where Rowena and Chuck are having like a parents like while they're having their tea, they're like talking like kids because she's like complaining about Crowley or she's like telling a story about Crowley when he was a little baby. And then yeah, Chuck obviously has you know, all the god stuff, and so there's and then there's a great line from Crowley where he says, I'm so happy the world and he takes a drink, So take a drink. Yeah, I'm so happy the world is ending. Yeah, I like kids. I just love that little moment. I loved it in this episode of like, you know, it's like serious and stuff, we still take. They still have funny little moments.
Speaker 1: It's not all they do and is always just such a source of joy for the king of Hell. He's a beacon of joy.
Speaker 2: Yes for me, for me, Yes, absolutely, I love Crowley. So they are kind of yeah, Chuck is like, yeah, light you need like a bunch of light. This ten thousand suns, the power of ten thousand suns on going through a super nova. And so they're like, well, how are we gonna get on and and Dean's like, well, whip him up, your God, and He's like, kind of can't. I'm sick. I'm not feeling well, I'm calling out today. That should have been so one of the rules I think I should have made should have just been like Chuck moaning and groaning. That should have just been a rule, because like there's a lot of shots of him just like looking sick, looking yeah.
Speaker 1: Feeling puny, as my grandma used to say.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's what he is doing, or at least pretending to do it be doing in my opinion. So yeah, we we have also uh if we get yes. So we have this great BM scene between Dean and Cass when Dean goes out to get more beer, Dean and Cass in the car where Deed's like, you're our brother, like we love you man, like just so you know, you're no longer like our pet like we used to think of you. You've elevated to full human status and we missed you and you're a lucifer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we missed you. I'm not mad at you anymore like I was at the beginning of this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good little BM scene there in the Gang. They came up with the plan. Finally, once we got more beer in us, they come up with the plan, and that is souls souls because they're like, row, is there anything in the Book of the damn so and this is where we just get souls a bunch of times as they're being said, Cast is the one who comes up with it. He goes, what about souls? They're just like pure energy? How many? How many sons are in a soul? And basically they are like a few hundred I don't know, like Chuck did some real rough god math, it was like, I don't know, a couple of hundred sons per soul. Ish So they're like, okay, how do we get let's let's we don't get an Ocean's eleven sequence like we did in the last episode. But like Crowley, you go to hell, Cast, you go to Heaven get some souls and and neither and both are a no go. Eventually, the angels just want to close up shop, and Hell was raided already, you know, lovely demons. But the boys come up with a plan to get like which in comparison to Heaven and Hell is got to be like a minuscule amount of souls compared to what everyone else was proprietor planning to bring back. They're gonna go to Waverly Hills, a sanatorium. So like I it is very kind of fun in this, you know, in this very myth obviously finale, wrapping up a season episode, everything's about Amara and God. We do get like a little bit of a Monster of the Week, like a mini Monster of the Week, and like a vintage Supernatural moment in this Waverly Hills, like we're just gonna go piss off all these guys, bring into a room, zap them into this soul stone.
Speaker 4: Because we're waiting to compuild a bomb with all the souls if you get me enough souls and they yeah, so they're planning and putting all these souls into this little, this little bomb.
Speaker 2: The boys go to wave Really Hills, we get a fun scene where they're swinging.
Speaker 1: W We're gonna our bonus content for tonight for our members is gonna be what haunted places have we been to? And what haunted places are still in our bucket list?
Speaker 5: Boom yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So they go and then this is where we get like that, We get the Dean doing Rowena impression because he says, oh, just get the blindy ghosts, like he doesn't. It's very funny.
Speaker 1: It is take a drink and.
Speaker 2: Say the magic word. So that's the other one on another one that I should have just made instead of I mean, the haggest one is good, but I should have made them saying magic word a rule, because it happens like four times all in all. But so we get the fun little ghostbusting scene which they also say, all right, let's bust some ghosts. And as they're leaving from their go to Sbustan, we get a shot of Billy the Reaper.
Speaker 1: Billy the Reaper.
Speaker 2: The Reaper like I would watch that show, would you not? I to Billy the Reaper like she's like a detective or something else like on that she just does something else, but she's also a reaper. I don't know, i'd watched it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever see a show about grim reapers? I think it was called Dead Like Me, And it was like if a certain amount of people who died had to become grim reapers, so you had to go like they had to go touch someone before they died to reap their soul. No, Oh, it was really good.
Speaker 2: Oh I've never heard of this.
Speaker 1: I think it was called Dead like Me.
Speaker 2: Okay, dead anyway anyway, No, that's fine. Hey, I have something to look up. So yeah, everyone as the boys get back to the bunker and they've got their souls and they're all proud of themselves, but everyone else came freaking short. They all of a sudden, the bunker goes red and incomes Billy, and the boys are like Billy and Rawaine is like, who's Billy? And Billy's like, oh, I saw you guys were busting some ghosts. Take a drink at Waverly Hills. Was wondering, what's up? Seeing is that? You know I'm about to be reaping God himself very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good line.
Speaker 2: It's a great line. And they're like, oh, here's what we're doing. We're getting these souls and putting them into a bomb to take out the darkness, and Billy's like, okay, well, if you need souls, you should have called a reaper. She's just so cool. She's one of the coolest characters in this show. And I think underutilized, that's all I'm saying. I think very underutilized, but very cool character. And then when she becomes death, that's like even better. Yeah, it's super cool. So Billy is like, okay, well, I'll get you your souls. Before we get to see that scene, we cut to Amara. Amara is in some park in London and she's basically like feeling bad about hurting Chuck, feeling remorse, and then also realizing that this place is kind of beautiful and she has a conversation with flowers and yeah, she's killing all the flowers and kill out other things as this old lady is like, you were so pretty little dressed up for the park, but it's at least you made an effort, and she is like just talking about life, and Amara thinks it's the most quaint, like beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 6: At that scene in Barbie, Yes, Barbie is sitting on the bench with the old woman and she's like you're beautiful, and the old Lady's like, I know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it very much was like that. It was uh yeah, it's like a I don't know, really huge starting. You're starting to humanize Amara quite a bit, as like the gang is prepping to take a bomb to her, so they're really trying to like sew some interesting feelings here. So it's yeah, we have the souls, Rowena got them into Dean's chest. Deed, we we get like basically now we get like a series of BM scenes Dean saying goodbye to all the people they're they're Mary's grave, which is foreshadowing for the end of the episode. They're at Mary's grave and Dean is he's saying goodbye. He says goodbye to cast, he says goodbye to Chuck, and basically, uh hete what he says, all right, I want to I want a huge funeral. I want Sabbath cover band. Gary Busey does the eulogy. I forget, but there's like one word thing he said, I forget. But like Gary Busey does the eulogy, I'm like, what why is that what you would want? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where did that come from? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, but it does okay, random tangent Christy. There is a sandwich shop. I don't even remember the name of it, but there's a sandwich shop somewhere in Mesa. It's like a chain, but it's not a big change. Yeah, well there's that. There is a cheap there is Cheaba Huad, but there's a different sandwich shop. I know, it's hard to believe there's a Chiba not a not Chiba hut there. It's like surf City, I think is what it's called. Not to give them a free plug. The other sandwich was quite good, but they have a sandwich and the one that I got is the Johnny Utah. Is the name or one of their sandwiches is the Johnny Utah. And it's like, you know, it's like a California club or whatever. And I was like, okay, that's that's awesome. I was like, but you guys are really messing up. You have a Johnny Utah, but you really need to have a meatballs a meatball sub and call it the Gary Busey. Yeah okay, well yeah that would be better. But I think more people would buy it if it was called the Gary Bucy. But I think, well, maybe you get the papas's one meatball sub but if you get the Gary Busey, it's two meatballs. Do. I just had to bring that up to see you since the Gary Busey uh thing, it's again I don't get why Dean would want that.
Speaker 1: Though, No, I don't. I don't. I don't either, Okay.
Speaker 2: And then also while we're on this, while we're at the grave, While we're at the grave site, Mary comes from a family of hunters, yeah, and then married a guy who then became a hunter. Yeah, why like, is it just a headstone with no do you think it's a had someone no body? Like?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they definitely salted and burned and cream.
Speaker 2: That was like literally how she died. They So then I'm like, but then I guess the darkness just plucked her back from whatever LEVEYA Like, I don't know, Like that's I guess what I'm saying there going Okay, well she's gotta have there's no John headstone. They didn't like put another headstone up for John because otherwise they would have like shown them a show both well who.
Speaker 1: Would have done that? The boys would have added to you that.
Speaker 2: True. So yeah, and by that time they wouldn't. Okay, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right, I'm on board. Uh so, yeah, Dean says, all is goodbyes the one, the one. This is actually and this is good. I think I think they really thought this was gonna hit a lot more than it does. And I think because they just so much they jam into this episode. But when Dean hands over the keys to the baby tod Ipala and and Jared does such a great job of you know, it's it's a real emotional thing and like it's like literally the song Vincent Like Lightning nineteen fifty two where he hands over the keys, says, I have no further use for these, and yeah, it's it's a good moment. But I think I think that when writing it, I think it plays a lot better on paper than it ends up playing out.
Speaker 1: I like the part where he says no chick flick moments, and then yes, it goes you love chick Flix, and he goes, you're right, and then they hug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a great moment. Yes, the no chick flix, but of course as a repeated line, and then you love chick Flix, which is true he does, and he loves all the bad TV and everything like that too. So yeah, I mean again, it's good, except that, you know, like I don't feel like there, it still doesn't feel like there's a ton of steaks in comparison to some finales of previous seasons, Like, you know, he's gonna be fine, So this whole bomb in the chest thing just she's like, okay, yeah, we also know we can't hurt her, which they've said over and over again that he's unable to hurt her, and yeah, so whatever. Chuck zaps him to Amara and he's in the little park where Amara was and she's like what do you basically like how'd you get get here? What are you doing here? And he's like, well, I decided that if you're going to take out everything I love and all the people I love, and then as well, just become a part of you or whatever it is you want me to do.
Speaker 1: It's so creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she's like, oh, yeah, you and that bomb in your chest and he like stops. I'm like you gotta play it off, Dean, you gotta play it. I'm like, no, he's no bombing. I just She's like I can taste it. I can taste the power coming off you. And he's like, okay, well, uh bomb bomb plan failed. That was plam B plan C.
Speaker 1: Bargaining, Yeah, plancy therapy talk, which the boys have gotten so.
Speaker 2: Good at, oh, really good at, really good at. And they basically it's basically like, look, Chuck doesn't want to hurt you. He loves you. He sat me here, but like he didn't want to. He doesn't want to kill you. He's your your family, like he wants to be these like you guys got to figure this out. Meanwhile, the gang is waiting for the end of the world or for Dean to succeed, at a pub called the Lazy Shag.
Speaker 1: The Lazy Shag I loved it so much, and they pass.
Speaker 2: A guy who as a sign that says the end of the world is here, and Crowley's like, he's not wrong, and he also says the one little Apocalypse and they close up shop, quits flings open the doors. He says, this on you, MOUs take a drink. Also, we had a drink way earlier in the episode when he calls Sam Samantha, that was a dig. So yeah, we're in the Lazy Shag waiting. This is where we get like a couple. We get like Dean and Chuck talking. Yeah, there's like to keep cutting back and forth Peena, Maara and Dean having their little talk about about Chuck and you know, how to move on because she's like, you know, he's like the sun is dying. She's like, no, that's not me. God is the one die. Like he's the one dying. So the sun's going away and with me, like with him goes me. So if he dies, I die too. And then this is where Chrissy. I think this is Chuck fuckery. I think Amara is and I know later on she comes back, but I think she's straight up Chuck fuckery. I think this whole thing has been Chuck fuckery. I think he's playing it up. I think he planned on all of this to happen. I think I like he he like and he like no sells it like and I think he by he, I mean Rob Benedict does a good job of kind of no selling it of like like I don't know, like he's the one who yeah, like basically created her too. Yeah, And so when she's like, yeah, if I die, if he dies, I also die, Like there's nothingness, it's not darkness, it's nothing because without the light or you know, they keep saying that, you know, the light with the dark, and so then that's why their plan is then to take out the darkness if Chuck dies. But then if there's no God, there's no universe, everything ceases to exist, according to Amara, right, and so that's again where I'm just like, is this then this whole thing Chuck just messing with the boys?
Speaker 1: I think so, I think he's just messing with them boys.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it really just gets to me because I think that this is like everything, There's no moment in the arc of Chuck that you can ever take as being sincere. It's like always manipulative God stuff all the time. Who or that's just me projecting my own feelings about stuff unto Chuck. Either way. So yeah, there's like, yeah, the talk between Sam and Chuck is kind of, you know, just like an interesting I don't even they talked about. I don't remember what they talk about, and I don't have it in my notes. But Sam turns around and Chuck is gone, and Amara has zapp Chuck to where they are because she basically is like, I'm dead talking to Dean if this is true. I'm going to hear it from the man himself. And Chuck is like, of course, like I love you, I loved you, I love you now like and she's like you locked me away and he's like, well you were kept destroying things, but whatever, Like I don't care. I just want to be a family. I want to be together. And they hold hands in the unite and the sun comes back and everyone's like, yay, the world didn't like Dean did it. And of course that means that Sam is said because they don't know that Dean didn't the bomb didn't go off. Also, Chuck takes the bomb out of Dean's chest, and then that's when Amara.
Speaker 1: Says anticlimactic thing. Ever, this whole series of Chuck stuff has just been like we have a plan. It's not going to work. We have a plan, it's not going to work. We have a plan, it's not going to work.
Speaker 2: Everything's like sad trombones. But that's kind of what you do when you introduce God as your villain but not villain yet. He's not the villain yet. I guess like God's sister and like, ah, it is interesting. It is I don't know about interesting, just the choices that get made. But I don't know what else you do, Like, I think you wrote yourself into this. You got to write yourself out. And yeah, they they get them to go away and leave leave the boys alone for a couple of seasons at least, so yeah they. Oh yeah, Amara says Dean, I love you. Know you gave me something, so I'm going to give you something. And then I don't know how Dan, I guess they zap him back to the to the forest just outside grave. Yeah, zap him back. Before he zapped back though, we cut to Sam and Cass coming into the bunker. We see oh yeah, because there was like one brief scene earlier where the London lady lands in Kansas and she tells her driver we're going to Lemanon, Kansas, and then we see drippy blood and she zaps Cass away because she's a woman of letters, and she's pointing a little pistol at Sam, who can't get to his gun quick enough and says, I'm Toddy Todd. I forget I literally can't even remember her name. Characters, Hold on, it's gonna come to me, not coming come to me, I mean, I'm gonna scroll down the wikie Lady Tony Bevill. Thank you, Lady Tony Bevill of the Men of Letters London chapter. And we've been watching you sometimes, Levaya thin apocalypses. You boys, we like to keep our heads down and don't do anything. You boys are out here. You're a hopped up hunter. You're a jacked up hunter, play with things. He doesn't understand, and he's like we and Dean or Sam keeps getting closer going we both know you're not going to shoot me because I'm tall and handsome and you're not going to do that. And then we get and then cut away. We don't see anything else. And that's when we get to Dean in the forest where am I has no idea, where he has no service, he hears help, help, and he runs up and there is Mary Winchester, looking exactly like she did the day she died, the night she died.
Speaker 5: So yeah, alpha baby, that is alpha and Omega Chrissy. It is full of stuff that is both good and mediocre, and.
Speaker 2: And just it's the chuck of it all, I guess is for me, like because he's sitting there like I'm so sick and I can't help, but that comes up anyone around at any given time, and uh like, I just like he knew again. I think it's all a ploy. I think it's all Chuck just messing with these little people, his little things.
Speaker 1: He got bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically I think so.
Speaker 1: M hmmm.
Speaker 2: So how did the rules play out? Chrissy? Four years?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, milady?
Speaker 2: Three times as we.
Speaker 1: Said, okay, drink when they drink. I was being strict and only counting when they drank. I got five.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, see I told you I missed. I like just stopped paying attention. And I'm the one who made the rule. I only got two, but I stopped paying attention. So I am sure that you are correct in that five because I like also was like, damn, I really stopped counting drinks because I was taking compet's notes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you.
Speaker 2: I got probably taken a job at sam twice twice, Deans we weenn impression happens once. Yep, all right. How many times did they say souls eleven? I got twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're really close, really right on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking one drink, shot, finish your drink whatever for hagisis gus. I got two Ghostbusters busting joke ghosts jokes. And then I got four sightings of the soul Stone.
Speaker 1: Oh I got five.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I definitely missed one. And then of course they are united at the end. That is one time. And then again I think we should have played and if I have really done a better job at designing the game, anytime Chuck is like looking down down trodden, trodden or sick whatever when they say the words magic word, and then anytime it's just like a shot of the sun or someone looking up at the sun. I should have done that.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would have been a good one.
Speaker 2: That would have been a good one. Yeah, and I just didn't. I don't know why I didn't do that. So yeah, that is the end of season eleven.
Speaker 1: Chrissy, I love it. Good job. Okay, what's next? Up next for me? We're gonna stay in season seven. Okay, we're gonna scoot our boot two episodes after the last one I did to season seven episode five, Shut up, doctor Phil nice. Okay, here are the rules. Anytime someone dies, take a drink play in a classic. If Dean has bad dreams, take a drink for his bad dream. If someone says yeah, okay, take a drink. Take a drink for coins, take a drink. If Dean or Sammy snoop around, take a shot or finish your drink or double drink or whatever your multiplier is. When there is a trump reference uh, take a drink for dead plants, take a drink. When Dean gets a pie, take a drink. If the boys get force pushed, and take a drink. When Don kills a Leviathan or another shot, another shot, finish your drink multiply however you want. When Don kills a Leviathan or stuns rather, I should say Stun's a Leviathan.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so uh.
Speaker 1: That is our episode for tonight. Thank you for being with us. We appreciate you staying all the way to the end and listening to the rules for next week. We hope you enjoy playing along with them as you watched the episode. Season seven, episode five, Shut up, Doctor Phil uh Nate. Tell the people where they can find us in the real world.
Speaker 2: You can find us in the real world at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater downtown Mesa, Arizona. We do improvised comedy on Friday and Saturday nights.
Speaker 1: Heck, yes you soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to oh go ahead, no keeping. Go to NCT Phoenix dot com free details about where and when those shows are.
Speaker 1: Do it. Come see us. We would love to see you. Tell us you're a Gang that Drink listener, and we'll give you some free popcorn.
Speaker 2: Oh please, yeah, I'll I'll give you the rest of the popcorn at the end of the night for free. If you tell us that you listen to Gang. That'd be I'd faint, I'd faint this. Someone came up and told us that they listened to Gang. Yeah. Really, yeah, I'll buy him candy. I'll buy your beer or if whatever whatever I got you.
Speaker 1: You'll beat Nates a VIP for the nights.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: You can listen to me on my other podcast, the Most Excellent Eighties Movies Podcast. We've been having a real run of it this season. We've done Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. We've done Tron, Little Mermaid, Blue Velvet like we are for some reason, just pull it out, all this stuff and doing all the movies we've been saving. So give a listen over at True Story FM, where you can also become a member if you're a member, you get add free episodes a week early and with bonus content, and you just support the podcast. So tonight we're gonna be talking about our favorite haunted places that we've been to and haunted places that are still on our bucket list. And thank you so much. Please take a moment to like, rate, review, subscribe, Tell a friend, tell a neighbor, Tell God if it happens to be hanging out in your bunker. And when you're out there in the world saving people and hunting things, you know the family business. Keep the gank that drank model in mind. Be excellent to each other, and party