Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: It's one O one one w JR, Orlando's rock station. This hour brought to you by JR r's october Fest this weekend, tonight and of course tomorrow the Orlando Amphitheater, Central Florida Fairgrounds. Great German food and music. Plus we've got Hardwired, the Metallic Tribute playing tomorrow, the Pantera Experience playing.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, Poison cover band too. It's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 4: It really is a holler box brought over food yesterday. Everybody knows if you if you don't know, you should holler box in Sanford's so good and they're going to be out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're october Fest fighting that authentic German food. It's gonna be lots of good stuff for the weekend.
Speaker 4: So we'll be out there as well and shine down hot sauce. I hear okay, I believe there's gonna be some of that as well. So october Fest today and tomorrow, this evening and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: W JR dot com for all. If you're info or the JR Facebook page. All right, let's get there. Let's just rip the band aid off with the bad stack, shall we.
Speaker 3: Okay, deep breath, everybody, all right.
Speaker 2: Let me buzz through these because there was a lot of I can't even get to it all this morning, not that we want to, but we need to be aware that these people are out there, like Armando Calilero, the fifty four year old accused of shooting and killing his wife earlier this week at that shopping clause on Lake Underhill Road.
Speaker 3: He lost it, nutjob, We've.
Speaker 2: Got a teenager unnamed teenager in Washington State in custody after thought to be responsible for killing five family members at their home in Washington State early Monday morning.
Speaker 4: And of course you said unnamed. The news organization wouldn't put it out right. Well, let's wash Washington State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I was getting at.
Speaker 2: The Bob World order is far from making it there. Yeah, they won't let me across the border.
Speaker 3: Pipe dream man.
Speaker 2: How about the ex CEO of Abercrombie Fitch, the Mike Jeffries, the sex trafficking and interstate prostitution charges, some civil lawsuits young people who said Jeffries lured them with promises of modeling work and then pressed them into sex acts.
Speaker 3: They throw the book at that guy. Young men.
Speaker 2: They got the local middle school and Boys and Girls club employee accused of child pornography possession.
Speaker 3: It's in Leesburg. Mitchell Reagan, thirty six years old. Lovely individual. There go, come on, move away from the Oh.
Speaker 2: How about the crime stoppers cop Erica Hutchinson, Tennessee. It was stealing reward money from crime stoppers. She was in charge of, supposed to distributing the money tips that pan out, Yeah, the calls that come through, Yeah, she was just redirecting those to her accomplice's bank accounts to the tune of eighteen thousand dollars worth of that stolen.
Speaker 3: She'll get hers.
Speaker 2: Teacher accused of possessing child sex abuse material through social media. That in Okaala pe teacher at First Assembly Christian School, twenty five year old Isaiah Page.
Speaker 3: Just one more as all I could handle.
Speaker 2: We had a county situation this week, the domestic deal where Aidan Rodriguez threatened to kill his wife, which he did on her birthday, and then he himself was down after pointing a gun at police who had arrived to try to diffuse the situation.
Speaker 3: Death by copy is going for it, And.
Speaker 2: Finally in the batstack, I wanted to mention this one, the seventy two year old man in Rockledge who's facing charges that he allegedly shot and killed his dog because he was pissed that Florida Power and Light had not yet restored his power after Milton. So that's your dog's faults. Dog must die, John Burgos, Come on, dude, I got a couple of good items here? Are you lacking talker? Do you want me to just give these to you?
Speaker 4: I always like good items, but I mean if you take ones that I have, then you know, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Do you have the kidney story? Nope?
Speaker 2: Woman in Upstate New York found a new kidney at a bar. Oh, she met somebody at the bar that had one. As she was actually taken to go food from a bar in upstate New York. The owner asked everyone at the bar what their blood type was. A local teacher turned out to be a match. They ended up. Let's do this had the surgery in Maine. They've both made a full recovery. I mean that definitely pow.
Speaker 3: But you taking a kidney from a bar. It's it's a kidney, not a liver. Yeah, that's true. Well, I'd take it anyway.
Speaker 2: Seventeen year old kid in Hawaii lost his paddle while kayaking near Honolulu. Is that near Whammy Bay? Yeah? Yeah, Well the seventeen year old drifted out to see but an off duty lifeguard who happened to know the family went searching and eventually rescued him. He searched in a zigzag pattern for one hundred miles with the assistance of a coastguard helicopter eventually spotted the kid at four in the morning, and the lifeguard was the closest to him, so he pulled him out of the water. Kid had been out there for twelve hours.
Speaker 3: I saw that story. That's good man Bow.
Speaker 2: One other quickie here, woman in England named Kathleen Hennings. She just turned one hundred and five, offered some advice to folks who want to live a long and happy life. Okay, she says, drink guinness and don't get married. Okay, She's aboue hundred and five cheers.
Speaker 4: Here's to you. I'll give her a really a low pause. I I'll you know, knock her heart.
Speaker 3: Kathleen, she's knocking back getting gets out. I do allowed power for it could take her out.
Speaker 2: Pow.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be responsible for that show. All right, we're firing up the good news network. Here we go, people. Oh, a man has relief after he recovered his stolen truck.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that's great. That wasn't the relief.
Speaker 4: His father's ashes were stowed under the back seat of said stolen truck.
Speaker 3: So he got back the truck and the ash Is that where he just keeps the ashes? Hey, don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to get into that. I didn't read past the headline. I thought the same thing some folks. It's mantle or you know, you know under the back seat. You're right, sure Dad would want to pay. We spend a lot of time in the truck. You know, Dad's right here with me.
Speaker 3: But hey, eaches out. Sure pow.
Speaker 4: I wasn't getting give him a power because it was under the seat. But then he gets one. Uh they found a statue.
Speaker 3: Okay whatever? Ooh.
Speaker 4: International and international team successfully restarted in animal's brain, offering hope for a heart attack treatment and better transplants.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the brain has to do. With the heart.
Speaker 4: But I guess if they can restart the heart, you can restart the brain because the elbow is connected to the.
Speaker 2: Hand pow, which gave you a pal kind of like a hardcore uh you know, stock car driver.
Speaker 3: I could drive anything. You can start anything. Uh huh Oh.
Speaker 4: These people, they didn't think that their little boy would survive. He almost died right from what I don't know, but he almost died. Now he's saving.
Speaker 3: This portion of the good.
Speaker 2: The batt and the Ugly is very short on details, in case you haven't picked up on that yet.
Speaker 4: It's just headlines because if I open the story then we're all delayed. But anyway, they didn't think their boy was going to survive, which is any parent's nightmare. He survived, and not only that, now he's saving lives as a lifeguard in English waters Mate Powell, this guy's really into hiking and biking and such doors type.
Speaker 3: He created a fifteen thoust.
Speaker 4: This guy, just a citizen, did it on his own, created a fifteen thousand, fifteen hundred mile trail across Texas for hikers, bikers, and horses. He invested ten grand of his own money to get it done. It's pretty cool. And these Belgians, I guess they're late to the party. They grew the heaviest pumpkin in Europe, weighing as much as a Honda Civic.
Speaker 3: They're in a head of Halloween. What do you mean late to the party?
Speaker 4: I'm saying because we've been doing it here in America forever. Yeah, we're groundbreakers here. Those European countries are relatively new to everything. Just listen. The only reason why I read this story before I give them a pal Look at what this gore looks like.
Speaker 2: Pat Jesus h Yeah, it does look like a puckered starfish, it really does.
Speaker 4: I'm POW's why I read that story because it looks like a bh.
Speaker 3: Hey give it up for the Polish.
Speaker 4: Polish Zoo celebrated globally unprecedented birth of four count them four. That's quattro for our Spanish listeners. Critically endangered Sumatron tigers samariton. Yeah, those two, but they created four of them and uh, that's huge.
Speaker 2: How do you say quatro or four in a Polish for pow?
Speaker 4: Moving right along, and then last Bedle's props to Chick fil A Houston, Chick fil A workers helped a terminally ill diner visit Alaska to complete his bucket list.
Speaker 3: How cool is that?
Speaker 2: I saw the guy who wanted to visit all fifty state capitals and they made it happen at a just the workers.
Speaker 4: The employee of Houston Chick full you know the state capital of Alaska, Juno. Yes, is my dog exactly? That's all the different spelling mill. We don't care about your dog right now. We're talking about Chick fil a sending the finishing. This guy's bucket list.
Speaker 3: Is named after the beach down in South Florida. Did I tell you that we're done?
Speaker 4: Or do you want to hear about Egypt finally being declared malaria free after four thousand years of infections? They said, even the pharaohs. I didn't know pharaohs are still around. I pronounce that one right there, Dickie bowl perfect perfect.
Speaker 2: That's about That's all I have talkers. Commercial free work Day Rod Block coming up.
Speaker 3: At eight Lynchin Taco on demand.
Speaker 2: Tell loady, iHeart weight you as