Speaker 1: The Age of ten from you are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday Night, January tenth, two thousand twenty five, by from the facilities of o'chilly dot com. As always every Friday night, First Hour, the Age of Transition, Second Hour Uncle the broadcast from ten pm to midnight. If you can, please do consider giving a donation to Chuck at o'chilly dot com. That'll help check out. He needs a lot of help right now and just keep this network going too, so thank you for that. My website is Theageotransitions dot com. You can support this show directly there. Find the podcast there. I have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody who has signed up for that. You keep this show going. I've been adding some cool video material there lately and I will keep that coming, so thank you everybody. I hope you're enjoying the content on Patreon. Also have my book Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhead. That's a big way to support the show. Paperback ebook copies are both available. Have t shirts for the show. Have the affiliate links so if you want to do your own podcast, you can use promo code Fronds to get two months free of Libsyn podcast hosting service, which I have been using continue to use. Very useful. Also, if you want to buy books online, remember clicking through the link to bookshop dot Org on my website. If you buy anything after clicking through that link, I'll just get a small little amount sent my way for linking you there. Doesn't cost a thing extra to you, so remember that if you do ever buy Bucks, please do. Thank you everybody for all your support and for being here. This is the first show of the New Year, so the first show I've done since Uncle's New Year's Revolution. If any of you listen to that, thank you. I hope you enjoyed that. That was another success as always as a good time, So thank you for listening to that. For any today, any of the live streams we do, I'm going to continue doing fun live streams, not just the live stream video of Uncle the podcast that we do every week with the video, but the other strange live streams we do with the video games, the Vintage gaming with Uncle, as well as the VHS watch parties. And I actually just posted at the request of Ed, I posted a video my video of be hiking up Goat Mountain and Landers, so first time ever hiked up in I just when I did, I was like, okay, let's shoot video with my phone. My phone's a pretty good camera too, so I shot video. I was like, okay, maybe I'll do an edit of it, and I know that Ed was saying like, yes, please do make an edit.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: The video is dedicated to you and I created that. If anybody hasn't seen that, that's on the YouTube page the Uncle the podcast YouTube page, which is just my YouTube page as well, so the links to that is also on the Age of Transitions dot com. I had a lot of fun making that video, and I need I should make more. I should edit more videos together like that, not just the live streams, but also edited videos. I went even as far as to make a unique soundtrack for the video, so that was a lot of fun. Yes, the Goat Mountain video. Check that out. That's up on the YouTube. And it's been a we're hardly into the new year. As I said, it's the first show of the new year. We're hardly into it, and it's been I don't know what all of you feel like, but for me, it's been almost surreal. There's a lot of different things all happening at once, and it just has a strange quality this year so far, and it seems as though something has changed. Seems like a lot of things are in the midst of changing, that's for sure. Where everything is going, It's hard to say anybody who listens to this show will understand that it appears as though we're headed for disaster every day.
Speaker 2: It's just a given.
Speaker 1: The age of transitions is a wild thing, and our technocratic overlords absolutely are involved in buying the American government outright and attempting to take over the other governments of the world too by force of their digital platforms and influence that they have. So they're going about doing that. They're doing it in the wide open too. It's not even like this is clandestine. It's just brazen, outright. Elon Musk goes and funds any bizarre, fringe political movement in any given country and it's just just gets.
Speaker 2: Away with it.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump wants to take over Greenland when he gets into office, and potentially Canada, and it's not just a joke, it's actually serious. He actually wants to do those things that the Greenland thing for sure, and Canada would be if he could do it, he would do it. So we'll see what happens with that. Goodness gracious, So there's all that happening. Also, I hope you all have been following the TikTok story, the Byte Dance TikTok divestment. The do date for that's coming up. I want to say, I don't know if it's like the same day as the inauguration, but it's right around the same time. And Trump clearly had made some sort of deal with the Byte Dance CEO. He had that meeting with him, which I mentioned on the last show. Something was worked out. Trump has some idea in his mind for what he'd like TikTok, but the future of TikTok should be according to him, And he's trying to pull sway with the Supreme Court before he's even elected, been trying to get them not to do anything when they're ruling on that.
Speaker 2: Now about.
Speaker 1: About what the legislative branch, that legislation that went through that forced the divestment. So now the Supreme Court is trying to make a ruling on that. Trump's trying to come in there illegally and say here, just wait and let me do it is essentially what he's doing, like, don't wry, I got all lined up, don't mess it up for me. H, my goodness, gracious. So yes, there's all that. There's all that going on. It's so much more. It's very exciting, very exciting. Never a dull moment, right we are. We're definitely in some form of cold wars. Great powers competition is in full swing, and everybody's just trying to gobble up every major power at play in that scheme is trying to gain control of all of the resources they possibly can. Thus, the Greenland thing in a play for well, if you want your national interest to be served by the power of your own nation as much as you can, you're gonna do these things. You're gonna figure out you're gonna have to acquire all of these like rare earth minerals and things like that, all of these. Do I hear you, chuck, Am I hearing things? I think I hear breathing?
Speaker 2: Is that me?
Speaker 1: That might be me?
Speaker 3: That's you're hearing yourself because I didn't have my mic on.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. Just sounds odd. I hear this breathing.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you sniffling anyway, because I'm still you know. But yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, it's okay, that's me. It's just me. I should realize that I should know the sound of my own breath. But anyway, all this stuff, it's all boring. Who cares about all that stuff. Everything's gonna be fine, right, everything's good. Everybody online says everything's good, except when it's not, and then they blame somebody else for it. They blame the people they don't like. They blame the people they don't like for natural disasters. The natural disaster happens, it's because of it's because of Antifa or something like that. Antifa started the fire probably, and it's because Antifa runs the LA government somehow or something like that. And you know, that's the problem. So we'll keep having conversations like that online that got nowhere, that don't have any meaning, that are completely pointless and can get us derailed from anything that's actually happening, get us hating each other, fighting each other, and the online propaganda weapon that's pointed right at us all the time just keeps roaring away, and it keeps working on a lot of us. However, I do in light of the changing feel of things. There's all of this going on. There's all of these current events which are horrendous. The wildfires out here, of course, as a just referencing that in La probably the worst ever that's still happening up in Los Angeles right near me. I'm fine, by the way. I've had lots of people ask about me. Thank you for asking. What we're find out here. There's some I think there's some small fires around. There's always something when it's dry, but nothing to speak of. It's all in La, in the from the Hollywood Hills essentially west to the coast Malibu. It's where the burn zone was, so that was the worst of it. So we have natural disasters happening. We have the great powers competition seemingly with World War three actually ready to start whatever a new World War three or looks like.
Speaker 2: We don't even know yet.
Speaker 1: I think to a large extent, it is the hybrid warfare, right That stuff's already happening anyway, hybrid warfare and cyber digital battlefields. That's the need for space as well, and the satellites and all this, But anyway, we've got that happening, We've got all sorts of just bad news happening all around us, and we can see it. It's plain as day to see. Everybody knows, everybody's aware of this.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually have a question for you related to your area, because I read recently that they discovered these massive structures that were under the water near the coast to California. And you know, it was one of the few pieces of not doomsday news in my opinion, you know, outside of the Trump celebration that's occurring across the media platforms. You know, I saw that. Did you hear anything about this, these massive structures allegedly off the coast of California? I mean almost sounds like the discovery of Atlantis in twenty twenty four, all of a sudden, right, which is a weird prophetic thing that came up in conspiracy circles years ago. But I was wondering about that you hear anything?
Speaker 1: I think I saw one tweet or post or whatever they are, and ex from somebody like Jack Pasiibic or somebody like that mentioned it. Briefly. I was like, what the heck is this? I hadn't heard of it. I just saw it in passing like that, Yeah, what are they? He mentioned it?
Speaker 3: And apparently they haven't figured it all out yet, but it looks like, you know, unnatural structures. And there's just like two articles only existing on the internet at the moment, I think, and I don't even know where they are. I did read them though, but yeah, good.
Speaker 1: Are they in areas that had previously been explored so that they should have been seen earlier, or some area where it's like, oh, we never looked here, and when we did check it out, there's these crazy whatever they are is down here.
Speaker 2: It's so massive.
Speaker 3: It covers two areas, because I'm all, the entire coast to California really should have been explored, so you know, but it's in two areas. It covers one of those areas that they never really bothered with and one that they'd have been over and they just never discovered this before. So I was just curious if you.
Speaker 4: Had, you know.
Speaker 3: Apparently you haven't read much more on it than me.
Speaker 1: So Okay, that's interesting though, because I mean it's interesting because of the other stuff going on, and I'll just get right to it. The UAP story has been ongoing since the end of last year, where New Jersey was the hub for the drawing UAP drones all of that, right, and people are seeing them all over the place all the time. I think they still are in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so far as I can tell, that has not stopped. But yeah, right, yeah, but people kind of just went and the White House went, don't worry about it, you know. I mean it was obviously I'm abbreviating things here, but you know what I'm saying. It pretty much was like, eh, it's okay, No, we don't know where they're from. They're not a foreign entity, we don't think, but don't worry about it. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, yeah, except.
Speaker 1: They definitely made a point to say it wasn't from the big military base in New Jersey. They came out the military made a statement that said, hey, look, we don't know what these are, but we can tell you they're not coming from us here. They definitely aren't that they made a point to say that.
Speaker 3: And the weirdest thing about that is, of course you talking about Lakers Naval Air Base, Okay, the place where the Hindenburg crashed, right, and McGuire and then Fort Dix, which they claim is a singular base between the Air Force, the Navy, and the Army. It's three separate bases, and it spans over two counties in Jersey. And I used to work right in the middle of it. When I give you the accounts of what I saw happen in the tanks, rolling and stuff on nine to eleven, it's because I was in the middle between these three bases, Okay. And yeah, they're they're unique and all that stuff. But they made it a point to say that, look, first of all, we're not the origin. And secondly, we haven't observed this, okay, so really, yeah, how would they not have seen it?
Speaker 1: Just the civilians are seeing it? How would they not say? And that was the weird thing.
Speaker 3: Now, remember this too, is that this is the area, by the way, where where the world takes place. Okay on the radio play, Okay, remember when they were talking about you know, Grover's Mill, New Jersey and all that stuff. When they were talking about that area, that's this area okay, between Brown's Mills and Lakehurst. Okay, if you look at it on a map, all those places that they start mentioning on War of the worlds in New Jersey begin the first landings of the Aliens are there, okay. And again lake Hurst Naval Air Base that's where the Hindenburg crashed. Okay, So there's lots of weird stuff that goes on. And yeah, it's sort of like this given you know, it's just kind of these air base you know, Yeah, there's these bases here, but they're not really involved in most military actions, and it leads you to believe that they must have something going on to keep these things going for the past thirty years, but nobody knows what it is exactly, except they do training at Fort Dix.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: We used to hear the munition's going off, you know, and like it would literally rattle the store. I was in a county away when they'd be blowing off, you know, different artillery and things like this, right as practice. And they even sent prison guards there to do their practice shooting. All right, So it was like, you know, practice area at Fort Dix, Maguire. I have no idea what their function was. And Lakehurst they would basically just take care of people when they were coming buy for air shows in the area, okay, And that's all I knew of them really, and that's all the public knew of them. And they had civilian and military people working at both places. But something strange would always go on, and whenever you saw a military alert go on, you know, like throughout our entire military or whatever, you could observe it directly. Because I worked in a place called Whiting. That was where my main headquarters was. Let's say when I was doing corporate work for Exon, because there was an Exon station that was there was put out of business by a wah wah gas station. But that was years after I left. Anyways, the weird thing is though, that they not only and think about that for a second, we not only are not the origin for this, but we haven't seen it. Meanwhile, you got county sheriffs in Mammoth County and Sussex and Essex all up and down the state going, we got this crap flying over our heads. We want to know what the hell is going on. We got senators, state senators and national senators going, what the hell is going on over New Jersey? Nobody knows. Then it goes over New York And like I said, during that at the height of the problem with the public, the White House comes out and says, look, it's not from Russia, but don't worry about it, and we don't know where it's from. Pretty much that John Pierre lady whatever, you know what I'm saying. She came out of the White House, and then they had a DD guy come out and go it's okay. And meanwhile it's still going on. Yeah, and they're not claiming that it's UAP. Some people did, but I think they misunderstood what they were looking at. And then you had people posting stuff on all different social media. Sometimes they call it helicopters airplanes, but sometimes they were catching huge drones. It's not like this is some private joke either, you know, because you or I we're not going to be able to buy these like minivan sized drones. We can't buy them. Okay, we can buy the little guys and stuff like that if we want to. You can go right on Amazon right now probably fifty one hundred hundred fifty bucks. You can get yourself a drone. But these big giant ones no good. So anyway, I found that story strange, and the mainstream media was ignoring it for a month. I tried to do a broadcast on it, and even the people that were in Facebook groups complaining about it directly wouldn't even call in. So I don't know what to make of it either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well people, look, I believe that people that say that they have seen these things people are seeing them. And also, yeah, I don't believe the military thing that they have not seen. They must have because regular people are seeing that. They are absolutely and they're not just in Jersey anymore. They're across the country. And I have to say, I have been seeing these things. I've been seeing these same phenomena all week. I've been seeing I've been watching these and I can describe them in great detail. It's bizarre. It's absolutely. This is obviously part of what makes this year seem so surreal to me. This is a big part of it because I've lived my entire life. I'm not young, I've lived my whole life. I've never seen a UFO ever. I've been very into UFOs and aliens and that sort of stuff. I was a kid when I was like in middle school, I was like super into it. I'd like read books about people who claim they were abducted and all that sort of stuff. So I was very into it. So I was always like, you know, looking out for things. I probably would have been terrified when I was young to see one, but I never did ever. But this past week I've been seeing tons of stuff, and yes, some of them are the drones. Some of them are these things that they call orbs, And in fact one one is the other because the orb shaped UAP's do morph into drones or whatever that may mean. Perhaps because the drones do have lights on, maybe they're bright enough to appear as an orb somehow. And then you see the whole of it, which is this drone thing.
Speaker 3: See, that was the confusion I had when I saw something strange overhead in Tom's River. It's the only time I observed something like that in the sky.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you got a photo, didn't you say?
Speaker 3: Like long ago, I got a polaroid of this thing, and it was the weirdest looking thing. The polaroid didn't look like what I thought I was looking at, you know, through the viewfinder even but it was the strangest thing, and I can't make sense of it. It seemed to change shape, it didn't make any noise, okay, and it moved unlike anything I thought could move. So I don't know what to make it.
Speaker 4: That thing.
Speaker 3: And I've been interested in this stuff too for a long time. But that's the only time I ever saw that was back in got to be like ninety seven, ninety eight when I saw this thing and still had a pool right camera. But I don't know. I don't know what to make of this mess that's going on now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're there. All I can tell you is that they are there. People we're seeing them. I'm one of the people that they matched the description of the things in Jersey. I've been My wife and I have been going out all week. We've been going out at night, going out in the backyard. We can see them. We were first The first time we watched them was from our bedroom window. We get pretty good view because we're kind of we're in a pretty open area and we can see pretty far from where we are. We can actually see over toward Corona and some of the mountains and stuff. So we saw a couple things floating out that way, which were the orbs. But then all this week we've been going out and every single night we've we've been seeing these things.
Speaker 2: They haven't quit yet.
Speaker 1: We've been checking the flight tracker to make sure and check whether these things that do they do look like light aircraft. A lot of times the drone form ones to look like light air aircraft, so we checked with a flight tracker and no, a lot of times there are these other things that don't show up. And a lot of flights were actually grounded this past week because of the fires because of wind and smoke, and when there were when there was almost no air traffic from actual airplanes. These drone things, the were heavy, they were all over the place.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: It's hard to know where to begin in describing these. I I suppose I'll start with the orb shaped UAP. These were the first ones that I noticed, because it's unlike anything that I've seen in the sky. It's lights that are round. It's a ball shaped that always I've only seen these things really well. I've mostly seen them from the distance. But at first they were in the distance. As I saying, it's looking out the window, and sometimes out in my yard. They're out toward Corona. I'm here in Riverside. They're floating and they kind of come into view over the edge of a heat hill. That's how I can see them, and they float there for a while, and they're orange, and they will be they get brighter, or they appear to get brighter and larger, and then they'll get real small. They'll get almost like pin. It looks like a pin in the sky, but it's still orange, and they'll get like brighter, so they change like that. They'll also changed to white, and they'll do the same thing where they get real they like it's small, it's large, and they'll kind of just hang in one spot mostly, but they'll move side to side a little bit, and sometimes they'll disappear. Sometimes they'll up here, and presumably that's just the light on this thing going on and off or whatever, but it looks like it appears and disappears. Sometimes they'll split and you'll see another one next to it. Sometimes there will be a couple and they'll come near each other. And then other times they will change from just this ball of light that's like getting bigger and smaller into a drone form UAP and then start And when they do, they go from just kind of hanging in the sky and just kind of like slightly moving back and forth every so often, or just hanging in one spot mainly is what they do. They'll go from that flight pattern to changing their lights to you see like a plane white light and then like a flashing red light, maybe a blue light on it, like on the wings of a small aircraft. It changes into that and it flies away just like it turned into like a regular light aircraft. But it's one of these drone UAP things, and I have seen many of those, just drones on their own, flying around. We went up to a neighborhood in the area, Corona neighborhood that's way up on a hill Lake Hills. It's got a crazy view. We drove up to the top of that. We're looking around and there were a couple of these drone things that look like they kind of look like a glider or something, and they've got these lights on that If you're not paying attention, they do just look like a regular aircraft, but then when you look closer, they're not. And there were quite a few of them flying around Corona and like Dos Lagos area, and a lot of times they have white and red flashing lights of slash real quick like almost like a quick staccato flash, a white the red. It's got like several lights going back and forth. That's one of the light patterns. There's different forms of even the drunes, there's different kinds of drunes, but that's the one of them I saw there, and they kind of were just flying around like patrolling. They just kind of fly around. Sometimes they go like back and forth. Sometimes they fly in this s pattern thing where they kind of like do these like bank turn looking things, so they're they're constantly flying over Uh. One of them flew by a couple of nights ago over our house, real close to our house. It was a a couple hundred feet up probably, and it was it was a few houses over, so it wasn't directly above us, but it was the closest to ever flew over us. So I would have videoed it, but I didn't have my phone camera, so instead I got the binoculars. I got a real close look at that one. And this one was odd because it had like these two thing, these two lights in the front that were like headlights, and that the two lights they almost looked like big light bulbs, like they kind of got bulbous in the front. They kind of looked like the eyes of a weird insect or crab, and they kind of looked like the headlights on like an exotic sports car, you know. They kind of like came out like that. There were two of them, and then they came up into what looked like some kind of glider with these thin wings that angled downward at a slight angle. It had two balls at the ends of the wings. It had like a tail, just like a little tail like a glider. Thin wings, think, thin body on this thing, those weird bulbous headlight things, and it had red and blue lights on the tips of the wings like a regular again. Aircraft had those two weird lights at the front. And then up abu these things up above them are floating these smaller lights that look like they're attached by antenna or something.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell, but.
Speaker 1: They're like floating above the main craft with like the lights that's on it are these tiny, little small lights that almost look like they're extending up by antenna that you can't see because they're so small. It's almost like it has another copy of itself with these small lights above it. When you get a closer to look like that. So that's what the drones sometimes look like. They look different, but that one I got the best look at and I made a drawing of it so i'd remember. It doesn't show up on the flight tracker. It doesn't make any sound, no sound, they're quiet. So yeah, I don't know. I've been seeing that. I've been seeing them the drones, and they're different variations. I've been seeing these orbs all all week. They're just in the sky. So they're there. Uh, and I'm frankly, I'm having a lot of fun just observing them. I because they're here now. But as I said before, never in my life have I ever seen these things. I've never seen anything like this. So while they're there, I'm making a point to get out there and look at them, just look, observe, take notes, try to remember because I'm always feeling like it feels like it's odd because when you look at them, it's just like it's just like, oh, yeah, there they are. So it's pretty wild. But at the same time, it's just like, oh yeah, here they are. But at the same time, I kind of feel like, well, they could be gone tomorrow just as easy as they showed up. Maybe they'll not be there anymore. And I don't know what they're doing. It's weird, It's it's hard to tell. They've got kind of like this feel like they're autonomous to me, like they're kind of like on this autopilot thing where they're just kind of like moving about doing what they do, but not necessary. I don't know that they I don't know what they're doing. They appear to be patrolling. They appear to be just like moving around. One thing they're definitely not doing is trying to conceal themselves. They're not trying to hide, that's for sure. It's almost like they want to be seen. So that's the one main takeaway. It's like, whatever it is, it's something that we're meant to see. I even I was at work this past week and there's like one of the main radio, this big radio station. It's playing music and they do these little comical spots where this guy says something humorous. It's like a little thing between the segue thing and again the one he said this week was today by s that UFO over Chino Hills last night. That was a quick little one liner that they use for it. And I said, yes I did, because yeah, I did see that. That was one of the ones that we were watching from our backyard. Backyard slash our bedroom window. We were looking at those through the binoculars. That were those were those orb things just kind of float there. Then there's another they play around with each other, another one appears. Then sometimes there'll get to be like six of them, and then they'll dwindle down to like two. Then one of them will turn int one of those drones and fly away. Whatever the heck that even is. It's crazy. It's crazy. It's been happening all week there here. I don't know how many. My wife and I have been going on looking at different message boards like next door and Facebook messageboards and things like this for the area, and there are other people that have been seeing these things, which are pretty comical. There's lady that lives over in this area called Mockingbird Canyon, and she was making this post. She said, every night the past week, I've been coming out to smoke by Merrillwater and I see this light that's just hanging there. I don't know what it is. She's like kind of like grape big, like this thing is in the sky and like she doesn't know what to do about it, but it was it was one of these yeah, I mean, yeah, it's you can't have a saying of these things without mentioning cannabis, right, like it's it seems like it's inevitable. But I don't know, Chuck. All I can tell you is that they're there. I don't know what the hell they are. They were never there before. They don't show up on flight tracker, they do these weird things in the sky. Are they And I'm not about to say that I know what they are because I don't. I don't know what they are. I just know there's something new. They seem like they want to be seen. Whatever that means, I don't know. I don't know if they're going around, flying around collecting data, if they're doing surveillance, reconnaissance, if they're just having fun, it's just a hobbyist, if it's a military, if it's an alien.
Speaker 3: One of our chatters says, they're looking for illegals.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, they got to know where where they're going to raid, so that they can drag everybody away to the prisons, to the local jails. Is holding cells for till they get deported. Yeah, maybe it could be that simple for all we know. But yeah, I mean, we're starting the year this way. This is so all this mixed with the ridiculous horrible news that just keeps coming. And the news is of a nature the normal news. Right, So you know, if we try to all this into categories, that makes sense. My UFO stories should be filed under fringe weird. You know. Coast to Coast AM right, Coast to Coast AM episode has been my life this past week. So that's what that had ought to be. But you look at the current event news and the political news that almost seems more bizarre. The incoming president isn't even president yet he's acting. He's trying to do things that not even a sitting president can do legally. But presumably that's because when he gets in there, he wants that to be the norm. Anyway. That he's talking about taking Greenland from Denmark, and Greenland itself, I suppose is like taking it by fours and.
Speaker 3: The fifty first state proposal for Canada.
Speaker 1: Yes, Canada, this is like off the wall. It does, it's not, but it reads. Everybody thought, it was rightly thought that these were jokes at first, but as time goes on, we're undersaying no, he actually means this, like these are things that he would like to have happen, and they could happen. So the United States is going about making very angry former allies, Allied countries, like the whole of Europe is bad at US now, worried about what we may do in the near future. And so it's just like, how would you have predicted this, like just a few years ago, that this is where we would be now with all these current events. It's insane, It's just it's it's a The media can't even keep up. The media, first of all, is changing, and all of the old mainstream big platforms that we know of the TV, even the TV itself is in the process of dying, dying and not completely dying, but sort of transforming, and everything's amalgamating really, so different forms of media still read a separate from one another. I think that's going to be less so. However, when it comes to old television stations, they're going to be dramatically different. I think pretty soon. They are already clearly undergoing great changes and changes ideologically too, But I mean not really. What they're doing is not unlike the mainstream media. What they are doing right now reminds me a lot of what they did during the George W. Bush and years, because yes, they would kind of like make fun of him with things like Saturday Night Live, Will Ferrell do his own impersonation of George W. Bush and they do stuff like that. They weren't going further than that, but because the whole of the media would just be uh, just pelting out propaganda for the war on Terror and patriotism on overload post nine to eleven, that was absolutely ubiquitous as everywhere. It seems like we're moving toward that from what we were used to in these years up till now was the media pretending that they did not like Trump and that he was this horrible thing, and they're acting as though they were calling amount and that they were somehow a foe, a foil to him, that he was the enemy of journalism, which I mean he kind of is, and they would at least talk like they were going to do something about like, oh, he's coming after us, He's coming after journalists. And that has changed incredibly quickly. And also those those impositions of great power, wealth and influence who previously did an all right job at pretending that they hated Trump too, they just are brazenly you know, dumping money into the inauguration. Everybody's everybody has given him a million dollars for the inauguration. Anybody who's anybody, So anybody who did not dump hundreds of millions dollars into the campaign on the campaign trail, who's come to the game late has to I guess, make up for lost time and dump money into this inauguration, which is always so important, and make sure that he gets all this attention. So there's all that, there's all that going on, and it's just bizarre. The ones who have everything, who own everything already, want even more and they're gonna get it. They are going to get it under the new government, which it's the same government, yes, I admit that, but it's new, and that just the the ch any chains that were there before are gone. They are unfettered. They're gonna just they had everything, they had everything already, but they're gonna take every last scrap, are going to take the last little bits of whatever was left because it seemed like they had everything. But now they're going to make sure that you know that you have nothing and that they do have everything. I don't know how they're going to get away with this. I guess the idea is they can just keep dumping us with this cyber propaganda BS that keeps us fighting each other, and we won't somehow, we won't come and point the finger at them finally and pickt their damn mistates twenty four hours a day and say we're not putting up with your crap anymore. You don't own us, go straight to hell where you belong, like we should have done a long time ago. I guess they think we're not going to do that, or maybe they realize we are and they have a plan for that. I hope the drones aren't that. I hope they're not of that plan. I sincerely hope they are like aliens or something. But again I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Lots of possibilities, lots of craziness. But as I was saying, that's that's all quite dark. When I'm talking about here clearly and everybody knows it, the thing is like, there's no hiding, nos. This is all out in the open. Peter Thiel's out there going on podcasts. He's like a guest on a new podcast every week. He used to stay in the shadows. Now he's like going public I guess him and Elon must have had a little dinner one night, and Elon must have just told him how great it is to just go all over the internet and play the influencer game. It's like, yeah, you should just go out there publicly and you know, do podcasts and have a big social media presence and say all sorts of stupid stuff that Joe Rogan would love, you know, talk about Bigfoot with him and stuff. You can pretend to throw out hot button issues that we use in our as part of our propaganda matrix. You know, you know what to tell them because we have all the data on the stuff that we know how to fool these people. So just go out there and talk about all those topics you have. You have direct access to all of that. So just go out there and you know, pretend as though you are right along their side when we know what we're doing, right, So that's that's happening somehow. It's it's this weird thing because it's just too in your face now. Everything is just too over the top. This cannot continue this way. But the positive side of this, I'm finally gonna wheel back to what I see, or at least what I seem to feel in this new year, is that I've noticed that people, just the regular people that I interact with on a daily basis, just regular people, they seem to be in a good mood, despite the insanity, despite things not being actually better, being worse. We understand that it's getting worse, we can see that it's objective, but in the face of that, the mood has lightened and everybody there's like this, there's this I'm sensing the sense of togetherness. Everybody is communicating more than before, or there's a wavelength where everybody seems like they understand each other, and there's like this lighthearted feeling in the face of impending doom. I don't know. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just something that I've seen and not everybody has, but something that I've noticed.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a bizarre year, it's a surreal year. I don't know what's going on yet. I don't want to make too many predictions really, other than it's gonna be wild. It's gonna be crazy, it's gonna be insane, it's gonna be interesting. Yeah, it's just you look at any given you look at this from any angle we picked this apart, What do we want to talk about? We want to talk about the oligarchy that's clearly controlling and owns everything. Now do we want to talk about that? If we do, the big question is how do how do they maintain how do they maintain control? When there's just no hiding anymore? This is just brazen, This is obvious. There's not even the only debate that happens, and I think we should start noticing this. The only debate when this question arises of who's in control and what are they doing? The only thing that happens to derail that, because everybody knows the answer to it. The only thing that derails anything is the the things that get us to be mad at each other. The culture war issues somehow always find their way into this conversation and get us who's us? The people who should be lighthearted and happy and and working together and communicating together. Like I said that it seems is happening the people that should be on the same side end up arguing with each other over some non factor issue that's not even part of the original conversation. We were talking about who owns and controls? We were talking about the oligarchy. We're talking about what they're clearly doing, the influence that they have, everything that they own, everything that they're doing with that, all of that that we can see. We were talking about that, and now what now we're talking about the issue somehow has come around to a transgender bathroom or something. How did that happen? I think this is the year where we need to start saying no, we need to refuse to have those conversations and keep on track because of anything, all these digital surveillance devices that we all have, if there's one thing that they've done to us, its distract us constantly. Even when we start getting on the scent of something that's useful, we're immediately derailed. And that's the I'm sorry, but that's the main purpose of these things, or that's one of the main purposes. The main purpose is surveillance and the data gathering data on us. But the other is to use that data against us, to know how to throw us off the track of anything and get us distracted and get us fighting each other. So that's got to stop. And the good thing is, I think the glimmer of hope seems to me that when we're actually out there living normal life that that just seems to be the norm, and that in the face of this insanity we want to be, we do feel more together, even if it's an abstract weird feeling. I'm just talking about, like this weird feeling that I'm getting a sense of in the air and the communications I have with people, and just interactions human interaction. So when we have human interactions, they seem like they end up going the right direction. It really seems like it is correct and it corrects the course. But the more that we go into the virtual realm, which is a big space where World War three is being fought, will be fought, however you want to say that where that's where a lot of trouble happens. Hell, I'm there now doing this show, so I mean, I can't sit here and shake my fist at it that much, but we need to.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This whole time, I've tried to be hopefully pointing out different pitfalls in this virtual space so that we're cognizant. At least that's the idea. How successful I've been is a question not for me to answer, but.
Speaker 2: I feel I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we make headway in that regard what we do here in the digital space. Let it be what it is, and hopefully we can do what we can do.
Speaker 2: But all of the.
Speaker 1: All the non issues that I think we're all we should all be able to we should all be able to see it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't.
Speaker 1: I've been dumbfounded at how good it works. But at the same time, I do understand it's playing to a lot of just basic drives in us, and we let those get the best of us, and we have to stop. We have to somehow overcome that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that we can. I think that we can. I think we just might. I don't say. I'm not going to say that we definitely will, but I think we might. I think we could. I've got a good feeling when objectively I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like I should have a good feeling about any of this. Hell, even the drones and the orbs, the UAP, I don't feel bad about those at all. In fact, it's invigorating to see something different, even if they are pallunteer autonomous drones here to surveil us in the upcoming days. Before the event which theol and Buddies have always referenced is coming for which is the reason they have their luxury bunkers in New Zealand as the contingency plan for when that happens. Even if it's that I feel okay, goodness gracious, but let's see here. We're coming up on the Uncles show in minutes, so do stick around. Stick around for that. It's gonna be fun. We're gonna have a good time. And yes, once again I will mention that I did that gop Mountain video. If you watch that, I haven't posted at the Age of Transitions dot com, so I made it some posts on there. You can watch it from there. It links to the YouTube channel. You can follow that if you're not already, if you have a YouTube account, the Patreon stuff. I'm going to keep posting videos there and going to be an interesting year. I'm going to keep watching these UAPs for as long as they're in the sky, to take notes about them and try to understand it for as much as I can, because they're definitely there. There's no doubt that they're there. What they are I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's easy to everybody. Everybody has an explanation. Everybody says they know what they are, and I am definitely not one of those people. I don't know what it is. I just know that it is there. They're interesting. I don't know how the drones stay, these glider plane looking craft. I don't know how they stay afloat. I don't see any propere, I don't hear anything. I don't know what's going on with them. They keep them in the air, but they they fly. They're flying somehow, and yeah, who knows, who knows what the heck these things are doing. Hopefully in the next hour the Uncle show. I tried to convince my wife and our friend Slash neighbor to call in and talk about our experiences seeing these things. Our friend neighbor, Frank, he's been I guess seeing UAP for a number of years and he's been seeing these things these past week, we've been watching them, and so maybe they'll call into the show. We'll see and we'll all talk about what we've been seeing, and that'd be a fun time. But if not, Uncle has been looking at these things too, and you know that he has something to say about him. So I do hope that Uncle has transformed himself into all these people that definitely knows what they are, because that would be a good thing. I'm not one of those people. I don't think I'm going to be one of those people, not anytime soon. But if Uncle was, that would be a good thing. So we'll find out that much for sure in a few minutes. So stick around on the Ochili Radio network for that, everybody, if you can. The Age of Transitions podcast. I don't mention this much, but it's available on all sorts of podcatchers. It's on all sorts of podcast apps, including the Apple podcast app. On that or any other podcast app that has reviews, if you could write a review of the show, please do that would help. If you could just share the show with other people, that would be great too. As I mentioned on the previous show, I think that's the only chance we have left. Between that and the AI systems that guests and their booking agents are using to find my show to ask if they can be a guest on the show. Between those two things, those are the only chance that our shows have left of gaining any kind of traction. And I will say that I keep getting these guests contacting me, and I know that they're using that AI didn't to find me, and I continue. I will tell you this so that you the listeners, know that you're there with me. I keep saying yes to these people. Some of them, I have to say, would be people that previously I Some of them are people that I previously would have said no to. Some of them I would have said yes, like oh, this is an interesting person. Some of them are like no this, and I mean, I'm not gonna even respond you. But I'm saying yes to every single one that I have determined is found me through an AI system. We'll see how many of them actually make it onto the show or actually when I respond to them, if they when they actually look themselves and look at the show and have second thoughts about it, like oh wait a minute, I don't know what this AI app I made has been smoking. But I don't think this is the best thing for my client to go on. Actually, and so I never hear back from again, or it's crazy, it's crazy. I'll just that's a continuing developing story, and I'm excited to see. I'm going to try to get as many guests as I can with this, I'm going to just keep saying yes to the guest, not say yes to the dress. It's say yes to the guest, is my new policy here at the age of transitions. So we'll see what that's like. A new Year's resolution of sorts, I guess for the show. So that's gonna be exciting. That's another positive thing for the year. So stay positive, everybody. We're going to get through this. Be part of this good mood and good communication and good vibes.
Speaker 5: Yes, down to the shut, sat or ten help the pipes of steel going down town to the DA to make somebody.
Speaker 1: Rolling.
Speaker 5: Don go my gonja duck down in a man a roar as I get you dad, and I'm just doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm hell and.
Speaker 6: Just put the stub out, the button scrapper.
Speaker 4: The stug out bi strapper and side.
Speaker 2: Down the.
Speaker 6: St down and fight slack.
Speaker 4: Go down my pipe slack, look out a pipe.
Speaker 2: Smack broke down.
Speaker 4: I'm me homing, so I'll just stacking.
Speaker 2: Some Tell me Homas and me.
Speaker 7: Call me.
Speaker 6: I'm one day meet a man and that'll do the job. Like you said, oh no, and I'm said all and I again, man, I've gone up like my stand all across the land.
Speaker 2: I'm a fire brand.
Speaker 6: Come down, splash down. I've gone down and fight splash I've come.
Speaker 5: Down and fight cut down.
Speaker 4: That the muse expressed by Coler Schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of the Jelly dot com or Jeff o'chilli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank You.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads. That they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The War State dot com.
Speaker 1: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: Ooh that's interesting. Yeah in theklatoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chilli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 2: Much? Men, is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, such better scene our revelation through conversation. Oh Chili dot coming.
Speaker 7: Morning, Morning morning, Horny.
Speaker 2: This is a moneysee podcast. Cobret Coat, go wait here we are pick up your I have your cellphones and he me and listen to uncle to the podcast. Watch out. If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums. I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You want the Saints you Uncle the Broadcast. My name is Aren, I'm the nephew law Here it means to start a show.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Hello, ladies, JOm Man three fifty six. We got tonight, and I've heard that we have had these crazy things in the sky. I heard about that. Uh the chicken too. Ain't then on cool? I got them on cool if they ever show up. Yeah, yeah, okay, let's get them going.
Speaker 1: Get that long phone ringing there, okay phones, yes, well, okay, so we are. This is Uncle the Podcast. We're live on Friday, as always from the facilities of ocelly dot com. And you know on Fridays we take live calls, so you can call in. You call in and join us the numbers three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You can also use Skype. If use Skype, you type a message to Chuck he will call you. He is Charles dot o'chelly on Skype, So contact him on Skype.
Speaker 2: He'll bring you on.
Speaker 1: We're called three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We'd love to have you Uncle. We're live. I'm going to actually myself go on to the Uncle the Podcast X account, which is at Uncle Podcast. I'm going to repost this live stream which is going out under my frond Simulation X account. So I'm going to repost it now. If you out there are able to do the same repost the x live broad we would greatly appreciate it. So that does help the show. We're also live not just on ochelly dot com, but on YouTube, on Twitch, on rumble Now, on kick and on Excess. So most of those accounts are at Uncle podcast if you want to watch those videos. So thank you for being here, everybody. Uncle.
Speaker 2: How you feeling My arm's not chowing that well?
Speaker 1: Yet your arm is kind of sore. Huh. Well, well we're gonna have to power through it. Here we see what we get.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is the first show that we've done since the Revolution.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we had off for one night because of that was a long Revolution show, and I figured give Chuck a chance to coopulate until you want to come back on. But not. So what I do is usually I do want to I do that show, then pick off, take off a Friday, and then start the following friday on that on that because it's been a long one.
Speaker 1: You talk about on the heels of the revolution.
Speaker 2: The heels that's right, yeah, heels of revolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's working out. Yeah. It was nice to take that time off and in the time I used that to edit the Goat Mountain video. I've been mentioning that on the on my show before this that I made a video about the hike up Goat Mountain that was fun. We need we should do more videos this year.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: We should make more videos and pust them to the youtubetube channel.
Speaker 2: We get on these If we get these orbs, I'd just love to have an ORB talk down to me, come down and say hello there, go to broadcast or something, start to say something to me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, we may as well talk about the orbs. I talked about them. I talked about on my show a little bit, uh in a previous hour. But let's talk about a again. We've been seeing them all week. You've been seeing them, I've been seeing them.
Speaker 2: We've been I mean, I'm I'm been watching them go by. It's just saying that's an OLID, that's an oh, that's an ORB going by, and they was ops. I'm telling you they're op's out there. But but the strangest part of it is I see one and it goes down and it goes it hids in the clouds and then comes back out. I said, no, that's an ob Yeah, I've seen it that way. How they come in and out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so Yeah, there's there's different ones. It's crazy. We've been seeing these things all week and we all it takes is for us to go out in our backyard and we see them flying around. There's there's the orb form of these u A p uh, and there's the drone form of the.
Speaker 2: Would be nice. I'm looking at my film thing here. If I hadn't seen one light here.
Speaker 10: Oh wait, wait, wait, okay on this this this guy, yeah, that guy and I through, you'd be all shot to see it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, oh so we were did we reference our new setup? We should reference uh, I think it.
Speaker 2: Was before I'm trying to check these Yeah, before we.
Speaker 1: Went on air, we were mentioning and we haven't mentioned on air, so I will. We changed our podcast set up here, so the room is a little changed. We made some improvements. We have a new monitor where you like, yeah, right, you're going to have this small chair. I'm lower than you are. It used to be the other way around.
Speaker 2: But this is good.
Speaker 1: And you now have access uncle to the screen that I have used to not be all to see any of this stuff you see on the monitor, things that you It used to be confined over here to my uh laptop screen and you couldn't really see it. But do you like being able to see a screen? Does that you find out helpful?
Speaker 2: That is hopeful? But when I want to talk, I want to see something. Yeah, see and Mike Joe, I'd want to see it. And then just there just talking about it is not seeing it. Get my point? I think I do. Oh, by the way, people guess why I found out where the sword shop is. I was at the short shop and I went to this guy and he said, and I said, do you remember me? Guy said no, must have been a new guy.
Speaker 1: You went to theop So you went to Pure Blades And my son told me this. So apparently you and my son both went to Pure Blades at the mall the other day. You were it was just you two, and you went up to the counter and asked the person working there if they remembered who you were, right, and they didn't. They're like, I'm not sure, and you're like, I'm uncle. The podcast, like you must not be the guy. He's not here now, but oh yeah, i'm uncle and you don't know. But my son was telling me the story, so they that person clearly not the owner because.
Speaker 2: They would have definitely wouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: That happened at Pure Blades this past week. That's another thing. We might go to some more local businesses as sharing some of those ideas with you. You can make videos out of that.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're gonna see maybe about something like he was mentioning when I get my pick my stuff in and then we'll go and look at and see and might make a video if possible if we see the owner. But I have to listen. We have to find the owner. Well we do these things, Yes, we do. And I see the chat is looking lively. Let's see here. I'm trying to tell who's in it. I'm kind of with this new setup. I'm trying to able to find everything I can't as quick. Okay, this should help me find it. It looks like we've got ruckus there. We've got ruckus in a couple different forms.
Speaker 1: Hello Ruckus. This is better for me. Here. Oh he's over on twitch. He was on X now he's on Twitch. Okay, hello, glad to have you there. So yeah, that's the live stream video. Looks like I'm trying to say, we're doing okay. The X views do start climbing pretty quick. So thank you everybody who's joined us on X Please do consider reposting. So here we are. We're talking about all sorts of different stuff. We're talking about the sword shop as we tend to do. We're talking about UAP, which we've been seeing all week.
Speaker 2: All week, it was out there. I had to stop eat to go out and see one right out in the backyard here. Yeah, we sit out on the back and we sit and in the house, somebody says, know them owing at the door, at the door looking. I'm looking at these things. And then it's crazy watching these things.
Speaker 1: It is, and you can't help but watch them. Because I mentioned this on the previous hour too, I've never seen anything like this ever in my entire life. And then this past week they're just there every night, just a normal thing. Though it is one of what's going to happen next? Trying to find of what happens next. It has me thinking the same thing. Yeah, I did wonder. It was like, if this is just what happens, now, what else happens? You know?
Speaker 2: The you know we have these, we have these also, we have these fires. Yes, they eliminated some planes. They'll go flying. One night, it was nothing on in the skies until we saw a few abs. Abs kept coming up and down, up and down. Couldn't miss them. Yeah, wait, but they were they but then they'd hit into the clowns. Some of them go right into the clouds.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the up again on the ams, the apps or the orbs. The orbs, the orbs.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I'm seeing this one and it shut wipe back in. Whoa, wait, comes out? That's an orb. I mean it had to be an orbit coming in and added out of the out of the clouds. But I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's odd. It's hard to say. Uh, there's different forms of them. Uh there's the orb form and there's the drone form. And even with the drones, they take different shapes a little too. They and they do different lights. The lights are different patterns at different times. But the orbs are just balls of light usually orange. Usually they show up as kind of like this dull orange.
Speaker 2: Color orange to red a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's kind of like an orangish red.
Speaker 2: Yeah something.
Speaker 1: It gets bigger, it gets smaller, but it's like bright, a little brighter and a little bigger, and it gets smaller a lot smaller. And then sometimes they'll change color to white light and now orange.
Speaker 2: I've seen well, I've seen dog Wars in all these other movies, and we saw these guys going on space ships coming down laying boy with one of them like that, laying down here like that. But of course they.
Speaker 1: Don't well I mean, yeah, they haven't landed, but they keep flying overhead, sometimes pretty low.
Speaker 2: Actually, something is up with them. I gotta sick a call. What do you know?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see who are you talking to? Oh?
Speaker 9: Hello, uncle Jimmy, James Ballen.
Speaker 2: How you doing Jimmy by talking about again? Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 9: With the I could tell you you were about to get into football. So I was gonna say, what about the rams and the bike? They're gonna have to play in Glendale?
Speaker 2: Eh, yeah, well that's a that's another problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're playing in Arizona, right.
Speaker 2: They're playing in Arizona because of the smoke of the fires, and it's and it's a shame because the fans wanted to go there, but can't know that they're gonna have a pop with the smoke, so they have to go to the other place.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, they gotta go to Arizona. So the Rams did have home field advantage they're not playing so far now that was stripped away from them, but.
Speaker 2: They still have it.
Speaker 1: In Arizona.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the home. I mean, that's no, not they're not their home but but but they still got home advantage.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not like they're playing in Sofi Stadium. I'm sorry. It's not the same thing. It's not the same thing. They I don't think so. I think playing in Arizona, a home of their divisional rival, is not the same the Cardinals. It is not the same thing as playing in their own stadium here in Los Angeles. I guess they can't do now because of the fires. But that was a distinct advantage, one of the few advantages the Rams really did have over the Vikings taken away. So that's that's significant. It's not good for them, no, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. What do you think of that? Jimmy, what do you think about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely would have been better for the Rams if they could have played it in La. Yeah, I'm too bad they didn't work out. Yeah, they're a bike those Vikings. Yeah, they're a little scary. I mean the Lions. Hey, you were gonna say something about the Lions. Go ahead, I'm sorry I interrupted you.
Speaker 2: Well, they got where they wanted to be, up on the top, waiting to sit back and watch. That's where they wanted to be. You boys.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it's nice. We get bye week and we won the pennant again.
Speaker 2: Who know you does win the big big space. You know what one my prediction is going to be. I would love to see this prediction your team against that champs, to see the city, to see wait a minute, let me finish, to see you boys rip them apart. It's possible.
Speaker 9: I think as possibility. I think we're going to end up having to play either of them or the Bills.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Bills. Now, the Bills will have to go I think to Kansas City because their second seed.
Speaker 1: They would play Kansas City if they win their game against the Broncos this week.
Speaker 2: I believe them, Broncos. Did you see how they play for just a.
Speaker 9: Moment, Broncos a prety pathetic that that won't even be much of an issue. I'm just saying it looks pretty pretty much. I mean, the Lions are going to Super Bowl at this point. I'm just wondering who we're going to play. It's gonna Chiefs or the Bills.
Speaker 2: It's one the two. I know if tho, if the Bills win, they'll go to New Orleans. I wonder who would be the.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's where they're the New Orleans is where there.
Speaker 2: You know who the home field, the home team would be. You know, the hometel would.
Speaker 1: Be the Saints would be though, Yeah, just like it's just like the Rams team coming up.
Speaker 2: Would be the home team. Because reason by I say that because the NFC the NFC field. That's why I say to NFC field, because last year, for example, was their division and they won it on their.
Speaker 1: Toof That's how it works, about it. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: Huh, that's how it works. Yes, that's how it works. Maybe I'm starting to realize that's how it works. Maybe it could Yeah, that's how it works. I believe. I did not think of it that way.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 2: I see that NFC, NFC, AFC, and NFC depending on what division, uh what teams went playing. Now coming back again, let's say next year, I don't know where it's going to be. But if that's the NHC, AFC, depending on what happens, I don't know. You see, they have those, they have those kinds of ways.
Speaker 1: Is that how it works, Jimmy, But I'm sorry, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna ask uncle the Rams, by any chance, is that where they do their their winter training is in Arizona?
Speaker 2: I think they do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that where they doing?
Speaker 2: That's what? Yes, I do So, okay, don't it take We know that home. We understand that where they're not home, but they do their what you just mentioned there, they do their training, They do their training there. I don't know. I canna shake about this game. I want my limbs to win, but I'm not sure social like you saying about those Minnesota Vikings, I'm I'm up in the ear with the finding of this whole thing.
Speaker 1: I would have liked to see a super Bowl in Carlisle Pennsylvania one year because that's where the at the time Washington Redskins used to train in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, which is right where I grew up, right around there, a small town in Pennsylvania. They would come there for their training. That's a big to do in town. Yeah, Redskins are in town.
Speaker 2: That's true. That that is what they do.
Speaker 1: They should have had a super Bowl there in Carlisle. I don't know how they would have pulled it off, but they don't know how that made it happen.
Speaker 2: It's it's no, it's money in big town, big town like New Orleans, uh or someone bigger than that, big town, big money, big and that causes them. Wig Hill, Miami, they have big town.
Speaker 1: They go there, they go to.
Speaker 2: We would be the next one.
Speaker 1: Oh where some super Bowl next year.
Speaker 2: We're wondering what it would be.
Speaker 1: Not sure where it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I do not know. Time will tell. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But okay, you almost convinced me that the Rams are playing at home, but not really. But we'll see. We'll see how they do with the Vikings. I'm hoping for the best.
Speaker 2: That is my question. I'm sure it's shaken about it because who they're going to play, well, we we know we can. We can do pretty good with you your team, even though if but you want it so but if you would have lost it, we know we would have had a I'd say a shun. But in this standpoint of what it is now, having to say, now they're gonna play Minnesota, I go iffy on it. I'd go if the that's my choice of saying.
Speaker 1: Well, what to say about it. We'll see what happens. I mean, yeah, nobody's expecting the Rams. Nobody's expecting the Rams to go to super Bowl, so anything that they do is fine. I'm surprised that. I'm just happy they made it to the playoffs. That's that's better than I expected.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they made it to the playoffs though, it's a good.
Speaker 1: Sign of just how the team is doing overall. They've got things together, so I don't feel bad about it at all. So it's an interesting year. It's a crazy year. We're still at the beginning of twenty twenty five. Uncle, we barely made it here, and it seems like the revolution just happened. But we're moving right along. We're in the month of January. Are you gonna make it here. I don't know your arm is that bad? You have to get to the doctor.
Speaker 2: I think I know what I've been saying, and to go see the doctor.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with that to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might be some kind of thing happened to my It's something that happened on my leg. Could be the same thing I'm thinking. I don't know what it's cool though, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Yeah, but it might help it. Maybe we'll do uh well if we can. I'd like to do a live stream this weekend uncle, like a VHS watch party, or maybe we'll play a video game. Maybe playing a video game would be interesting to try to see if we could use the new monitor to play the game on. Could work out for us Mania. Yeah, yeah, that new monitor might work well for us to play a video game. So maybe we can test that out. Maybe we can break Zelda back of break It open or wherever we want to call to keep playing Zelda again, or another game.
Speaker 2: We haven't finished it, have we? No, we're still on what.
Speaker 1: Level six?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: We have to go to level yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to work. We found level six. Now we have to beat level six. So that's what we're doing. I'm glad you remembered that.
Speaker 2: That was good. I do remember that. Goodness.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing, Uncle, that I also mentioned about my well, do we want to keep talking about the orbs and the drones or we have we covered that? I think we covered it. They're there where.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants to see them out there. Let's say they all go out at night. Go out at night. You might see them and you might see them very likely.
Speaker 1: And if anybody has seen them and I'd like to talk about it, please do call again. This is a call in show three one nine five seven five zero one six. We want to hear what you've seen. Now don telling you what we've seen. We want you to tell us about your sightings. Please, that would be great. And yes, please do consider reposting us on social media the X Uncle's got the X thing. My front simulation has the livestream going, the YouTube, the twitch, the kick at Uncle podcast, all those.
Speaker 2: I wish.
Speaker 1: The crack room is cracking it up. That's over. That's the o'celly chat. Let's see. Let's take a look. Let me see, because I haven't looked at it myself, it looks like we have Chuck. They're random death metalers. There, face shifters there the sword shop, face shifters, excited to hear the news from the sword shop. Glad that you went in there. It's been a minute, but you're checking in as as you should on the sword shop. And we're given the listeners the latest in Pure Blade's news. And hopefully we'll go to other places. And and I would like to make more videos this year. I think if we make videos, that's a good key to success and just a fun time. I really enjoyed myself doing the guilt Mountain thing. It's just a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well for you, that's sake. Your new year evolution is going to be just you just said, Okay, you can do what you want with them. Okay. So we'll see what we got coming up next week on his Thinking show.
Speaker 1: You know what my other revolution is? Uncle, say yes to the guest.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, say yes, I've heard that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah you heard about that. Yeah, you came in to hear me talk about that when I was finishing last year. Last you like to sound to that one? That sounds good, good policy?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I don't know have I mentioned this to you?
Speaker 1: Uncle that the trick that the guests and their booking agents use now is that they have these AI systems to find the shows that they should ask to be guests on. CA they tell you about that. That's what they're doing now, Yes, the guests on So the guests, Okay, so there are guests perspective guests or what they are. These are people who for whatever reason, different people can have different reasons for wanting to go on podcasts, but that's who this group of people I'm going to describe are. What they're doing is that they're using these AI applications to scour the Internet and different podcast applications to find relevant podcasts to whatever it is their specialty is, say they wrote a book about machines, government and brains, you know the stuff I talk about on my show. If they do all the stuff that I talk about regularly on my show, the AI system knows what I talk about. It knows everything that's on my show because it has these transcripts of everything I say on the show. So the machine is able to scan through all of that and then it tells the guests, Hey, I found a show that is exactly what you are. What your specialty is what you talk about already is what this guy talks about on his show. Why don't you go ask him to be a guest on his show? That's what it's doing.
Speaker 2: Show these guests that you're talking about then, or computer people. Oh yes, yes, the computer people.
Speaker 1: They're computer people and they're using computers to find my show and fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that too, which is appropriate.
Speaker 1: I think that's actually another appropriate thing that the actual topic we would be talking about is what is being used to make this guest appearance happen. Maybe if it all goes through, but they're definitely doing.
Speaker 2: This, I know it. Well, that's that's probably where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: Then, So I've been gaining a few requests I'm getting. My policy, Uncle is just say yes to all of them, say yes to the guests.
Speaker 2: That's it. Just to say say yes, say yes to the guests, and let them speak to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly how it works, because I that's what I've been doing. I've been saying yes, and then the balls in their court and then I'm like yes, and and then I do often sit there waiting for a response from either the guest or more often than not, it's a booking agent. It's somebody who's representing the guest, who's using this AI system, who their job is to find these podcasts for this guest to go on. That's the whole job of this person who's usually contacting me this Jimmy, do you have some What do you think about all that?
Speaker 2: Do you think about that?
Speaker 9: Well, that's usually what an agent spurt. They usually take care of that stuff.
Speaker 1: They are aged. Yeah, that's who these people are. They're definitely booking agents. There's no doubt in agents. Yeah, that's who's talking to me.
Speaker 2: Mainly.
Speaker 1: It's rarely is it the actual guest that ends up emailing me. It's it's their agent who does it. Eight times out of ten it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm very stranger. I know, I know. This is the way we're looking at each other here. Oh, I'm looking down at him. You're looking up.
Speaker 1: Oh you're still getting used to this new setup, right, got you looking on it?
Speaker 2: You and me both Yeah, looking on it. It's just that heang, I never looked down before. He's looking up.
Speaker 1: Does it seem more isn't it more appropriate that you the start of the show should be looking down at sidekick? Doesn't that make sense.
Speaker 2: It makes more sense that way than the other way. When I think that, I was going to mention, yeah about that, Okay, I have this desk and you have that desk. But she did it anyway. Hey, that's how it worked out, missus. Sidekick changed it went anyway. So that made it.
Speaker 1: The way I was going to say it really know what it meant, really came through for us. We like it. Mister flashes in the chat, uh we he says, how are you going guys? Count Pupper says, great hiking video. Sidekick, Thank you, Pepper. I had a very fun time making that, so glad you enjoyed that. So we got a flash Pepper and also Ruckus in the chat tonight, Uncle.
Speaker 2: I'm still waiting for you know who to talk on the radio. This is Sidekick, the guy that did all films.
Speaker 1: Steve No this guy, oh creative accidents.
Speaker 2: Crazy. I want to hear you on the phone.
Speaker 1: Come on, Crazy, Come on crazy, come on down to the Uncle show.
Speaker 2: You know where it is.
Speaker 1: You know how to call in, that's for sure, just a matter of will he when he when? And will how?
Speaker 2: We remember that time we were trying to talk him into it. Yeah, we do, but we definitely remember. Hey, this is the number.
Speaker 1: Everybody three one nine five to seven five zero one six open anybody who wants to use it and call right up. Tell us anything, talk about anything. We love having you. I love having you on the show. Thank you for listening, thank you for reposting, thank you for uncling, thank you for being part of the street team.
Speaker 2: And my name Uncle. I'm glad that's helping. It's helping in the exercising my arm. What's up, Jimmy, what's up Jimmy Gigan?
Speaker 9: Though well, I was just gonna say I was glad to hear Chris Graves call on the other show. Glad that he's hoble speaking. Apparently he's doing better than he was. But Chuck's doing better than he was. It seemed to be recouping. I wish Vance would call in, have hear from him in awful long time. Be nice to hear from Vance. No that he's and a mere any of them guys come on call Uncle listening amongst I.
Speaker 2: Want to hear the drinking Man too. I haven't heard him.
Speaker 9: Quite bum wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah he hasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he didn't make it, but we did drink four loco.
Speaker 2: So that drink from a local from him, that's the.
Speaker 1: Next best thing to talking to bum wine. Bob directly is drinking a four logo.
Speaker 2: I think he's letting up though.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm in I'm in constant contact with Bob and we'll have him back on the show as a guest.
Speaker 2: Some man not talking much on his show, Bob, Well, I haven't heard him lately, and.
Speaker 1: You you're subscribed to him, I have describing to him.
Speaker 2: I've been listening to him when I got a change to but that that other.
Speaker 1: Show that I had, I thought that he had been pretty active actually, and he's pretty active with his YouTube channel, Bob Is. He's been doing a lot with the bum Line Bob or the Bumming with Bob.
Speaker 2: Kat YouTube channel. And that's when I was listening to.
Speaker 1: He was doing that thing where I think I think he at a thousand subscribers. He was going to do the Edward forty Hands show. I know there's a certain amount of YouTube subscribers. They're gonna do that special where they do Edward forty hands and then people can call in and they're gonna do all sorts of crazy stuff with that someth look forward to for him. So subscribe to the bum Line Bob YouTube channel. Not just the Uncle podcast one, lots of channels to subscribe to. Everybody. Press the buttons.
Speaker 2: Okay, press those buttons to see them on the screen.
Speaker 1: Very important, very easy to do. You know how to do it? Press them all. We even have an Instagram with don't you know we're that crazy? I don't always use that and I do, but.
Speaker 9: Say I just say, Uncle, you'd like this new this next time I called be using five G We'll see if that works better.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 9: I bought one of them flippy d phones sawsome.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a new phone on you? Ah was saying, your pan sounds way better, Jimmy, you do sound much better.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not using it right now. I got I got Trent. Well it's better now because I turned off the last time. Everything was cracking up, So I turned off the cell and turned on the wife. And I'm just using that. This things work a little better.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, whatever works because no feedback or problems any of that. There is another call that you were sort of waiting on. Oh okay, well let's pipe that one right in.
Speaker 2: Let's have him. Let's see what's going on with this guy?
Speaker 1: Okay, call her hello.
Speaker 2: On here with the Uncle show.
Speaker 11: It's this guy.
Speaker 2: Who is this uncle? Hey, okay, oh person, urban person, the person we would just talk later a minute. We just lost her.
Speaker 3: We just lost her somehow. Where'd she go?
Speaker 1: She cut out?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on, cool, cool, We run a talk.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's online. Wells your call back. She'll call back.
Speaker 3: All right, We'll put Jimmy back on.
Speaker 1: It's going on with that one or personal.
Speaker 2: The urban person might be coming on a air. Never know what's gonna happen in this show.
Speaker 3: I'll put Jimmy back. I'll put Jimmy back on for now, and if if it happens, I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Good, thank you, check appreciate orban person be back. Jimmy. What's happening over there?
Speaker 2: What's happening in Detroit? What's doing?
Speaker 9: Oh? Some just select some uh been kind of monitoring this stuff. I was wondering if you guys were getting hit by that fire, because that's gotta be awfully darned close to you.
Speaker 1: It's up in l A. Yeah, and we're getting smoke from it, but we're getting quite a bit of smoke.
Speaker 2: If anything, it's smoky.
Speaker 1: But we're not in the bad region. We're not in the zoom. Yeah that's what they say. Yeah, not this time. At least we're doing we're doing fine. We're doing okay here. But yeah, La and not good. The fires are probably the worst ever.
Speaker 2: For l A. I think I went down. The stadium is.
Speaker 9: Blown fine, oh Canada right now. Don't think they're having major filures right now. For some reason, I know that all my old stop and grounds and good chu, they're they're just gone. I just slip down, you know, all the pictures just gone, all gone, all my old holes except all burned a hill.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's a call.
Speaker 2: There's the caller. Let's see this.
Speaker 1: Go to this call.
Speaker 2: Col Don, Yeah, on caller, it's.
Speaker 11: Me me orbit Orb.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's have a conversation now with some of these people. Wants to talk about what's.
Speaker 1: Happening, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 7: That call just drops an hour out in the wild up front, looking actually right now, Marlow and grab me the binoculars and there's some action as we speak.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you are out in front of our house now we're side woman kick just as everybody knows this is side out our house and and you are seeing, uh, the U A P activity at the moment.
Speaker 9: Is that it?
Speaker 7: That's what There's a there's a plane overhead. You can hear that, and in front of it is a U A P.
Speaker 11: Pretty low.
Speaker 2: Low.
Speaker 7: I mean you can't see it. It's hard to explain, but it's it's a blinker.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's one of the drone style of U I PU.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the drone styles.
Speaker 7: There's not Did you explain about did you explain some earlier tonight about it how much you've seen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did, we did, especially on my show. I was saying, how how you're a believer now, Well, I I definitely am a believer in that I'm seeing them. There's no doubt that they're there. There's the orbs, they're the drones. They're the orbs morph into the drones. I've seen this happen many times the night.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how the previous nights when the planes were all grounded, how they were just everywhere?
Speaker 1: I did. Yeah, but that was that was last night in the night before, is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the past ten nights during all these fires, windstorms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to drop you tonight.
Speaker 7: Tonight, the air traffic is back and there's more planes than ever and less drones, less orbs.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, the regular planes are back. You know what.
Speaker 2: I yeah, And I think that is when it's clear. It's how the oaks think. This is how they think when the sky is clear, when they clear out and like you're saying, we saw them when the fires and they loaded the took the planes down, not let them fly. Yeah, they all come flying out.
Speaker 8: Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: That's how they look. That's how they look.
Speaker 7: It was like they wanted they knew that everyone would be watching them something. They were definitely seen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well I did mention this too. My love that they want to be They don't want to hide. They want to be seen.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, there's no hiding.
Speaker 1: It's it's well, it's the opposite of hiding. Like they're out there in the plain sky for everybody to see. Well, you have to just look up and you notice them, so they're not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, whether you yeah exactly, and whether you believe it's extraterrestrial or government whatever, it's it's here and it wants to be seen like you want it to be.
Speaker 2: So they know.
Speaker 7: They've been there for a while.
Speaker 11: So they've been here for a while. I think they've been here the whole.
Speaker 7: Time I've been Yeah, I think they want us to get used to them and kind of just relax and not be so afraid, and maybe later on there'll be some kind of disclosure. That's what my instinct and saying. Yeah, but it seems like twenty twenty five is going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: Already, is I definitely mentioned that then, no matter what, things are weird now and there's no way out of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's going to be some sort you you cannot put this back in.
Speaker 7: There's some kind of disclosure coming, whether it's a cover up or who knows. It's just it's interesting.
Speaker 11: It will be crazy to watch.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Is Tom DeLong right?
Speaker 11: I think he was since nineteen ninety nine Aliens who.
Speaker 1: Exists, Dark and Scary ordinary explanation.
Speaker 7: Yeah really yeah, I was listening to that yesterday.
Speaker 1: Actually I had to.
Speaker 2: You had to.
Speaker 11: I was like, I had too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like really quickly, I just want to know. Being asked if we're going to allow other callers to uh talk to miss uh miss a sidekick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ahead, Yeah, you want to stay on the line.
Speaker 2: Right on line.
Speaker 11: Can you take more than one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can take I can take up to one hundred ta no problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, yeah, I would like question conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, right now, on conversation.
Speaker 3: Right now, all we've got is Jimmy James on the line. But if anybody listening live wants to join in three one nine five two seven five zero one six and I'll get you right in. But I'll put Jimmy on with you, see if he wants to ask you any questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Jimmy.
Speaker 11: I want to hear some new Jersey listeners deefinitely.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope some call in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not on Jersey. But in November I did see two of these things he did, oh yes, And this is before anyone was saying anything about him, so I didn't think anything something even though they were weird at the time. I just saw the police. My question, were you yet ahead?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: I was going to say, what exactly did you see?
Speaker 2: What was.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: It was too.
Speaker 9: Saucer shaped drones, I guess because they were not they were stationary. One was flying right above the other, one had a red light and they were just covering around the middle of town and I was crossing the street. I looked seeing them and I just stared up at them for a few minutes to see if they were going to do something. But they didn't. They just kind of hovered there. And then I just drove home and didn't really think much about it because nobody was parked about this step in early November. And then my quest of view is just going to be, uh, some of these phones got that if you use that AI stuff that pointed at the sky, if it is an aircraft that's identical, identifiable, they will tell.
Speaker 12: You what it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have OK, yeah you can.
Speaker 11: You can ask sidekick.
Speaker 7: I have flight tracker on my phone. Anytime something is suspicious, I look right on it and we can, you know, cross reference if it's a plane, if it's a helicopter right away, and yeah, so we can you know.
Speaker 3: Well, especially all the people that use Apple, right, because Apple's got a real strong AI thing that identifies like almost anything you pointed at. If you take a picture of something, you can identify it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: These things don't show up in pictures though.
Speaker 11: That's what's tough.
Speaker 1: Well, they come. Yeah, I have those videos. I got the videos of the drone ones I have. I'm getting a collection of those going. Actually I published the additional one, but now I'm trying to collect them. I'll put an edit together of them when I know that these things happen to be gone. I think if they go away, I'll put an edit together.
Speaker 7: That initial video that's right over the house that you have is probably one of the best ones I've seen, even on X and.
Speaker 9: I Reddit.
Speaker 11: It's one of the it's one of the better ones.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. The one I got coming home from work last night is similar to that one because it was the same kind of drone thing. They had the same lights on it. It had that weird thing where above it are those small lights where it looks like this small lights attached the antennas on top of the bigger one. Yeah, I know that I captured that on video on this new one. So it's if I put the videos together, it's worth looking at.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, let's see what we can look at.
Speaker 1: Well, the one is posted to your YouTube. Oh yeah, that's pressed the button everybody. It's on for Yeah, YouTube, I look at it, look at it.
Speaker 2: Check it out. If you guys want to see something, now.
Speaker 1: Do you see are you Are you seeing anything right now up in the snow?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 11: Nothing right now.
Speaker 7: We're out front MARLW and I and nothing in the sky is quiet.
Speaker 1: Sky Yeah, only planes that stars.
Speaker 7: Jimmy, Jimmy, I have the Sky the Sky app too, So if we ever think it's something's twinkling and it's an orb we check and make sure for the star or planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, and they're good.
Speaker 9: Is there an actual, like dedicated one app for UFOs and u a ps, Like, just turn on your camera and point this thing and we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I bet it exists. I bet it exists, but it's probably.
Speaker 2: You know, be like nope.
Speaker 3: Is the Apple might not carry it though. That's the other weird thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Apple is very very strict with their store lately lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like my my app.
Speaker 11: I think it's strange because.
Speaker 3: I was going to Yeah there was the Ocelli dot com radio app was removed from Apple store.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah.
Speaker 11: See I don't trust anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just feel like this is all getting pushed under.
Speaker 9: The rug and don't look.
Speaker 11: Don't look, everybody. It's not what you think it is, but it really is what you think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know.
Speaker 11: There's no way they don't know what this is.
Speaker 7: You know, it's they're everywhere. They're all across the United States, all across the world. Small towns are small, suburban town.
Speaker 1: You know, city it's Yeah, there's no way that they're not seeing them. First of all, there's no chance that the officials are not seeing these things. Like when we can just say you get in question. Yeah, yeah, we're just standing there with our eyes and we see them.
Speaker 2: We just look up.
Speaker 1: Hey, there it is.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have it. So shout out. There's something tonight. You got a good shout out to something tonight.
Speaker 1: Uncle's brewing up a shout out here.
Speaker 2: I'm tuning out a shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna be a I'm trying to think if there's anything that we should describe about our sightings here side woman kicking.
Speaker 11: So, I think that I think I wish that Frank I could get a hold of him.
Speaker 7: Are good, Frank?
Speaker 1: Call is this Frank? Did you did you tell Frank to call No?
Speaker 11: I didn't. I didn't tell him.
Speaker 12: This is not Frank, this is it?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the way here you go?
Speaker 12: There you go ed, Yeah, finally disclosure. I'm glad. Yeah, I just wonder and there's no wrong answers on this show about anything, So don't you know, be intimidated. But who were? What do you guess that they are?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know if I'm swayed from things I follow on x now, but I truly think that they are.
Speaker 11: Extraterrestrial. But they are of a good.
Speaker 7: Federation, and they've been here before man.
Speaker 11: And maybe even been part of our creation.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I think they watch over us, and I think that they see they've always been watching and kind of like helping in certain situations that we were not aware of.
Speaker 11: And things are just getting crazy, and I don't know if.
Speaker 7: It's kind of like they're like, no, this is enough, you guys, hit your hit your max. Or I've heard things about AI getting too close to being, you know, more powerful than than us, and it's like, no, no, no, that's not what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, no, that doesn't that makes sense to agree to me. Yeah, some kind of beating something. I think they could be spiritual, not actual exactly, h spaceships or with with people you know, driving them or anything. But I don't know, of course I haven't seen them. No, you guys see that too.
Speaker 7: I can see that too, because the orbs, the orbs seems spiritual, but then they when they change into these drones, and maybe that's just because that's what we're capable of seeing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, orbs are interesting because people seem you know, people see orbs like in their bedrooms and stuff. So yeah, you know they're the orb phenomena is pretty widespread in different situations, in different you know, places and things where they.
Speaker 11: Should everage theories. It's like their angels or.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we kind of something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had spent the evening the other night looking at these orbs for you know, an hour to at least, and then when we were going to bed, we looked out the back window and there's one super close. Did you want to tell that story? Yeah, well, yeah, that's basically it. We we had spent all night when we were looking over the ones in Corona, right, We've been watching them through the bancas forever. They were changing back, they were morphing, they're doing their orb things, changing colors. There'd be one, it disappeared, there'd be another, there'd be a couple more.
Speaker 7: They kind of like they float to each other and it almost looks like they're playing with each other, and then they'll float away. It's they Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: That is weird, you know.
Speaker 12: In the drones, I think that. I know there's big drones, little drones, but the drones, that's like, we could go buy drones, right, everybody is all wound up on drones. Anybody ever hear of the radio operated airplane enthusiasts that's been around for decades? Yeah, you know, so the drones, the drones, if that's what they are.
Speaker 2: Nope, what happened? A sound? Sound people?
Speaker 1: Okay, we kind of lost the phone lines. I think, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah. We couldn't hear anything for a second.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 1: But now I do, now I do. Is the show still I know.
Speaker 3: The show is still going, but we lost the phone lines? Missus sidekick is I think talking to Eddie there off there, we just lost the connection. We're almost at the end of the show. But do you want me to take a break and reconnect him or what?
Speaker 1: Well, gosh, this is just kind of the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a bummer because you're again in the swing of things. But I mean we could also pick this up next week. I think maybe we could convince it our friend Frank to call in.
Speaker 2: If Frank could cool in next week, will continue this composition next week. Think you forget right?
Speaker 3: I think what we should do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that now that we've got side woman kicked for one thing, we've got her, so we've convinced her, and I think she can probably convince Frank to come on.
Speaker 2: And I'd love to hear both of them. I want to hear his Yeah, I do, yeah, because his history started us looking at these things, and I've got me especially, I'm attempting to pull out.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm attempting to join back to the phone lines quickly if we could.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, that's if they can come back on, that's good. But yeah, oh, I think I hear something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna hear the normal lad.
Speaker 2: Get ready, get ready.
Speaker 1: If you are the host press star now otherwise please wait and you will be joined into the conference.
Speaker 3: We'll just get joined into the conference.
Speaker 1: Your your starman check.
Speaker 12: Star now said you had some theories on this, so with you know, disclosure disclosure.
Speaker 11: Now have you seen any.
Speaker 12: On look unmuted, and I have not. I live in kind of a rural area and a few years ago my wife saw something strange flying in the west that I did not see, but uh she the way she described it wasn't anything normal that we would see and was there for quite a while. That's been a few years. That's the only closest I've come to or something like that.
Speaker 3: Aaron, you might want to fill inside woman kick as a loss of the phone lines and uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we lost.
Speaker 1: You a little bit, but we lost you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We the phone lines cut out for some reasons for a moment. So you two have been talking about.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh I haven't been on air.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well you were.
Speaker 3: A couple of minutes while you were gone.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 12: I'm kind of walking. I'm I'm walking around in the hospital where I work. So there could be some weird interference because everything runs off its own. Why ever, think I don't know?
Speaker 3: This was all.
Speaker 12: They don't like us talking about it.
Speaker 2: No, No, this was all.
Speaker 3: This was all on my end. We said, lost the connection to the phone lines, and you guys were still talking. I could hear you, but we couldn't hear you on air.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what happened.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very weird thing.
Speaker 12: They don't want this talk going out over there, man, I guess not. Yeah, I wonder if it'll be on the I hope it comes out on the replays when they get up.
Speaker 2: We we'll do our best, you know.
Speaker 3: But but we're almost at the end.
Speaker 12: They might have gone in and erased everything.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're gonna have a hard time getting past my stuff that nobody's ever deleted a whole show on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like Chuck is saying, we're at the end of the show anyway, we have a proposition for side woman kick. What Chuck and uncle and myself a bouncing around, was, we can end the show here because it's just gonna end anyway due to time. But what if you and Frank we can get you and Frank to call in both on the show next week and have a conversation to continue this.
Speaker 2: Do you think we could do that you?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, indeed.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So let me just tell you about our friend Frank. He's a really good friend that lives close by and he I've gotten him to but what did he tell us first? What was his light up back right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because he was seeing the orb form or something like that, and he's like, here, look, look it's up there because you'd been talking to him about it. Yeah, and then he told us to look, and we really wanted to see it, so we looked up. And then that's when we saw that drone for the first That's when I got my first good drone video that I posted on the YouTube. Yeah, I got that video that night, and then we've been seeing him ever since for the whole week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just I'm trying to remember how we initiated talking to him about it.
Speaker 1: I'll have to ask him, Well, we could make that part of the show next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think we can confuse you think he Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he has stories.
Speaker 7: He has like real and just last night he has a crazy story that I didn't get to see but he saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why we want to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah that so we'll probably we'll probably make that next week. But at the end of the show, we've got so many people on the line, uncle, we should go do a round a shout out all right, shout.
Speaker 2: Out everybody that's on the line right now, and shout out, what do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll go in order of calls with.
Speaker 2: Jimmy's face.
Speaker 9: Jimmy, apologies the bust at your chop spit there earlier my bed and uh, I would ask that, uh missus side kicking, this guy talking about well aerial phenomena and beyond that, Oh, I think that'd be a good show. I mean, Chuck, what do you got going on Tuesday night? I mean, why don't they do this?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Look, whatever they want to show, if they want to take a special night, let you know, let me know. I've only got Wednesday booked for next week and the usual Friday show so far, so.
Speaker 2: You know, whenever they want. Okay, okay, all right, thank you Jamie.
Speaker 9: It's just thick and you know, I mean, it's interesting. So next everyone for the shows. I was glad to hear from one guy that's been missing for a while. I wish to hear from a mirror, our friend Sweden, some other people we haven't heard from a long time, just because I worry about your knuckleheads.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, thank you, Jimmy. Great to talk to. And that's here.
Speaker 2: Who's next on the line, Who's next? Shot?
Speaker 3: You would go with missus sidekick I guess because she would be the best sidekicks.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 1: Okay, missus sidekick? Who would you like to shout out out to?
Speaker 11: Anything?
Speaker 1: To anybody?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Do you want to anybody? Who do you want to shout out to?
Speaker 7: Shout out to the universe, anybody out there.
Speaker 11: We hear you, we see you, we want to see more.
Speaker 7: I also want to shout out to all the fire victims and hope everything you know works out for them. And mm hmm not too that's bad.
Speaker 11: But yeah, things are just stuff. It's just stuff.
Speaker 7: There's not too many losses, so hopefully they can rebuild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, yeah, well, thank you for calling, my love, and I'm excited to have you on the show next weekend. Frank, We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 11: Yes, you know him, he's a showman. He would be great on the show.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: You just have to get him started and then it rolls from there. So that's he will get moving.
Speaker 2: He will move like all these people that have have heard tonight but wants to hear more. He would tell you, all right, I mean he would because he was watching us. Wait wait, hold on, hold on, I just got her off there.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 7: I have a little I'm sorry, I have a little little mini sidekick side kick once a shout out.
Speaker 1: Oh, shout out all right, my friends in school. Oh, shout out to hello friends. That's a good shout out. All right, awesome, Yeah, well, okay, that's next week. We'll move to Ed and get his shout out real quick, too, big guy.
Speaker 12: It I don't really have a shout out, but I do want to remind everybody that January twenty first is Squirrel Appreciation Day, EXA, and so remember that and celebrate our little friends. And I'm my voter is in. I'm I want to hear Frank and sidekick woman back again to talk about what's going on down there some more.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 12: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Ed? All right, well I guess I guess that's it.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: We got shout outs too, me. Okay, well, I'll reiterate what my wife said. Shout out to the victims of the fire. That's terrible and there's a lot of crazy stuff going out and we recognize that. But just shout out to everybody who if you feel the sense of we're all in this together and that we're gonna be okay, if we look out for each other. I'm getting a sense of that this year. Shout out to you, everybody about you uncle, what you got.
Speaker 2: I'll shout out to the space people and the universe led us A saying huh. And the fires. Yes, people doing an excellent job with the fire department. Yes, working day and night.
Speaker 1: So I'm at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Brings Space six is in the book Spider