Speaker 1: Huge Draft extravaganza happening on Wednesday. We're going to do our show live from the American Airlines Center from three to six, and then immediately following us, it'll be MAVs Draft coverage from six to nine. MAVs have the first pick in the draft. They're on a crash course to make Cooper Flag a part of this organization for the next fifteen to twenty seasons. That's magical. Our coverage is going to be brought to you by k Post Company Roofing, Waterproofing and Solar Solutions. They built the roofs on all the DFW sports teams homes at and T Stadium, Globe Liife Field, and American Airlines Center. So our coverage on Wednesday is going to be music free. So from three to six we'll do our show with no songs, no music, or will be a ton of MAVs coverage, just getting you ready for the draft. That is a huge deal, the MAVs getting the number one pick, and it's such a big deal that commentator Jeff went on local news this morning and talked to some people. Now, I do want to say this. We have a post up on Instagram. It's at nine to seven to one The Eagle on Instagram, and it's what movie traumatized you as a child, And I want people to go put their answers on there, and so I'm gonna read off a few. We want as many people to answer as possible.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Julian Rodriguez said The Texas only a massacer. That's scary one. The Texas chance On Masker? Is there anything about only that's like the Small Towns and the Chansaw Masker movies. No, but I never saw the chance On Masking. Our buddy Michael says Tiptoes scared the crap, but it was somebody in the role of a lifetime Let's see Clint Clinton Gill says the People under the Stairs. Yeah, sounds terrible. I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Keith tk R says Poltergeist traumatized me as a kid.
Speaker 1: Froyo Joe's had three clapping symbols. Skin Weight said the Omen I'm Snoop the Dog Child's Play for.
Speaker 4: Sure, Dude Signs was traumatizing for me.
Speaker 1: Yes with mel Gibson, Yeah, swing away, somebody said Rosemary's Baby. Fancello said The Exorcist.
Speaker 3: Those are really old movies. Rosemary's Babies like nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Domestic Disturbance so good. Anyways, there's a lot of very scary movies listed here, so get on Instagram, leave a comment. Oh, candy Man, Jeepers, creepers, children at the corn Wizard of Oz. Kevin Turner says, the hills have eyes. That was terrible. Yeah, creep all good answer. So thank you everyone who's interacting with our social media at nine seven to one of the Eagle. But right now it' stop for this.
Speaker 5: That is that is everyone. Chip Carrey is the son of Harry Carey, legendary baseball broadcaster. Oh, Chip Carrey's doing games for the Uh, he's doing games to the Cardinals, I think, And so here he is. And the Cardinals are having something called disability Pride Night. That's kind of doubling up on the Rangers, who won't have a Pride Night? Do the Rangers have a disability to night? I have a disability Pride Night. This is a whole other conversation.
Speaker 3: We hear the audio first, but there's a whole other conversation that you had about disability Pride Night during Pride Month.
Speaker 5: I do you think when you hear this that you should just think about. This could be a warning for us moving forward.
Speaker 2: Disability Pride Night is Thursday, July tenth, with the Them ticket Fans take on a Cardinals cat featuring the Disability Pride flag and Cardinals in braille. Details at Cardinals dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash theme after what's happening.
Speaker 6: Lead that one top of the zone not open either, the one one pitch.
Speaker 1: Laughing, Yeah, that's high.
Speaker 7: And three balls in his strength.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he was laughing and he couldn't get it together.
Speaker 1: That's what happened.
Speaker 3: You don't think he was terrified at first. And then they're looking at each other and the other guy starts laughing. I don't even know. I'm not saying you did the wrong thing. I don't even know that you have to beat this out. I uh debated it and did it for safety measures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I you know, well I.
Speaker 4: Would have dumped it. I would have freaked out. And it no matter what I think.
Speaker 1: If it happens on the fly, you could make the case that it was an accident and it was a slip. But if you play it knowingly, then you're I think it's more complicated.
Speaker 5: That's what I I just I think you're technically probably allowed to because it is someone's error.
Speaker 1: But also, you know why not.
Speaker 7: Ability Pride Flag and Cardinals in braille.
Speaker 1: It's still shocking enough. The peat might make it worse. Actually, he immediately cracks himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this isn't off Mike and said shockingly with aggression.
Speaker 1: You know what, Tom Brenneman. Yeah, And then I don't know if I'm going to broadcast again. Hopefully, uh, some of my friends and colleagues will step up for me and say that I'm a good person. I don't know nobody on the production staff will.
Speaker 8: I guess if there's people out there that I a charity event that I got paid to attend, I would love the opportunity for them to step up. Cooper Flag is something that we're going to be saying a lotah moving forward, Ability.
Speaker 7: Pride Flag and Cardinals in bread.
Speaker 1: Can see how it could happen.
Speaker 5: Now, why is Cardinals in braille because of the blind.
Speaker 1: So it's not blind night, it's disability night.
Speaker 3: Now it's just the weird thing where it is a promotion for something happening in July. But we are in Pride month now, and so that's where it kind of that's where it makes it extra crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know they're blind and gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry he's blind.
Speaker 3: No, but that does bring up the topic because I saw some of that on Twitter.
Speaker 1: It is Disability Pride Month July.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which you know, there's a lot of people who should have pride in their their situation, whether it's whatever it may be. But there were people that were confused that it was specifically homosexual disability was yeah.
Speaker 1: It didn't have to be a rainbow colored The Rangers like, hold on, we don't know, okay, okay, so okay, we'll do this.
Speaker 3: It's actually homosexual Disability Veteran Pride Night. So if you're in that turb of veterans that was part of the don't ask, don't tell policy that was wounded, we're having a knight for you. It is uh But also, man, you know what, I hate awful announcing. They've turned into sludgefest. Dude, I know, but they're worse. Well, they're like, well, the guy's not gonna be they had a story. He's not going to be disciplined for having a mistake with saying a.
Speaker 1: Word the wrong way. Like what is wrong with people?
Speaker 3: The guy clearly did not go out and say something disparaging about a group of people.
Speaker 1: His tongue slipped.
Speaker 2: Fagon Cardinals cat featuring the disability Pride.
Speaker 7: Kay again, Cardinals in braid, Dude.
Speaker 1: The weirdest thing is that what's his name wasn't up to bat. I knows run the double end of the gap.
Speaker 3: But they are playing the Reds, aren't They aren't Cardinals playing the Reds?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think he's a Philly now though I cannot, but I'm just saying, somebody I saw someone say, Man, it's always the Reds.
Speaker 1: Always, It's always the Reds.
Speaker 6: Need that one one, alright?
Speaker 1: All right there? Yeah man, there's the audio bubble bath coming up in just over three minutes, so we crank up the wayback machine. These are things that happened ten years ago this week.