Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WR The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Smiley Wednesday. We have Josh Hammer coming up about a half hour from now. I'm bringing on Josh because I really want to know the status of these cases. The status of all the cases on Donald Trump. Obviously, that was announced today. That's a special counsel Jack Smith. He's going to go away, which is interesting when you think about that. We'll come back to that. But New York ag Leticia James got up and gave a speech today and she did not sound like a woman who was going to go quietly into the.
Speaker 3: Other democratic AG's across this country to make sure that we would be ready to respond to any attempt to roll back our rights.
Speaker 4: So here we are.
Speaker 3: We've studied their platforms, We've identified certain possibilities, fact patterns, We've created contingency plans. So no matter what the next administration throws at us, we're ready. We're ready to respond to their attacks. We're ready to respond to any attempts to cut or eliminate any funding to the Great State of New York. As the governor outlined, So despite what has happened on the national stage. We will continue to stand tall in the face of injustice, revenge, or retribution.
Speaker 2: Sounds a little nervous, but sounds like we're in for another four years of resistance. Dome at her concession speech today. You know, let's just get to that and then I'll get back to some more of these phone calls. She didn't go to her watch party last night. She ended her campaign the same way she's conducted herself for her entire professional career, like a petty, small, petulant child. Those were your most hardcore supporters, as misguided as they may be. She stiffed them last night, didn't even show up, and then didn't concede until about noon today, and didn't give up and give a concession speech until what about an.
Speaker 1: Hour hour and a half ago. And she used the word fight a lot in that.
Speaker 3: And we will continue to wage this fight in the voting booth, in the courts, and in the public square.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's that anyway, that they've become the party that hates their base, and so they've lost their base. Their base felt it. Donald Trump wins the Catholic vote vote by a massive margin of fifteen points. Oh you mean Gretchen Whitmer, governor of Michigan, mocking Catholics to their face with some feminist on video. You mean that didn't land very well with Catholics. You mean Dome doing an interview and telling the interviewer that she would not allow religious objections to abortion. Oh, you mean that didn't go that well with Catholics. NBC exit poll Latino men swing for Trump over Harris by ten points. Oh really, I can't imagine they would do such a thing. Why well, because you're calling them races.
Speaker 1: I just say I read really quickly too.
Speaker 5: Democrats need to even sure, and they need to be honest, and they need to say, yes, there is there's misogyny. But it's not just misogyny from white men. It's misogyny from Hispanic men.
Speaker 2: Again, this is not how normal people talk. The only people who talk like this are insane single communist women. They're the only ones who speak like this all the time. And now that's become the only language democrats know. It's it is uh, it is something damon Wyoming.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 7: Hey, big tan Jesse, Hey, so I got a theory and just hear me out on this one. I don't think Trump's going to be forty seven. I think she's going to be forty seven and he is going to be forty eight. I think she has got long knives out for that man after he dumped her with the garbage quote and then with doctor Jill going out all in read yesterday. I think there's there's more plans that we haven't seen yet. I bet you by December one at the latest that she is she's got the twenty fifth in her back pocket and he's out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's well, that's an interesting theory. Let's talk about that. I've seen this theory a couple times out there. If people think that Joe Biden's going to get bounced out, that Joe Biden's going to bow out, and that she's actually going to take over the presidency, let me tell you why that's not going to happen. You mentioned Jill Biden wearing all red yesterday, per Jack Psovic. Want to make sure he gets credit because his source not my source. You know that Jill Biden came down the stairs in the White House today smiling ear to ear, and the smile hasn't left her face all day long. If I had to bet my mortgage on it. I would bet you money both Biden's voted for Donald Trump. That's how vicious in deep the rift is Joe Biden. It was publicly announced yesterday that Joe Biden wasn't even going to show up at her watch party, which that worked out fine because she didn't bother showing up either. You realize how insane that is to have the sitting president not show up at his vice president's watch party. There is a deep, deep hatred there, and you're starting to see it bubble out in the media as the two different sides throw poop at each other.
Speaker 8: One thing that we are clearly already starting to see take place is finger pointing and the blame game, and a lot of that is going to be directed at President Biden. And this is even coming from some folks inside of the Harris campaign. Once senior official I just talked to said Biden will hold a lot of blame for it, and frankly, they said he should. One of the ways in which he is being blamed right now actually just goes back to the simple decision of seeking a second term and reelection in the first place. Remember back in twenty twenty when he was running, he had.
Speaker 1: Why would you even seek a reelection?
Speaker 2: This is your fault. And don't think it's only going one way. Biden's people, they're also in the media, Hey, how can that idiot lose with a billion dollars?
Speaker 9: What are you hearing from inside the campaign right now about how they think this happened. Yeah, the fingerpointing is already starting and it's only going to become more direct. I'll just give you two quotes from people that I talked to tonight, This former Biden advisor, how do you spend one billion dollars a night?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 10: When?
Speaker 1: What the f.
Speaker 11: Ouch?
Speaker 2: The reason Joe Biden is not going to step aside for any reason is because the last thing in the world Joe Biden would ever do is give Kamala Harris even the tiniest win in the world, because he hates her guts with the fire of a thousand sons. And if you're saying, well, no, they'll force him out with the twenty fifth Amendment, keep in mind, and this should put another smile on your face, as if we're not all smiling bright enough. And I'll get to the cause here in a moment, but this should put another smile on your face. Kamala Harris's political career is.
Speaker 1: Oh ver.
Speaker 2: She was handed the nomination, she was handed a billion dollars, and she got Democrats, not just her, Democrats wiped out last night. You can never recover from that as a candidate. It would be like Michael Dukakis turning around and running after Reagan essentially blew his doors off in every state. You are a political pariah. You will never recover from it.
Speaker 1: We will. Even if she runs again, and she.
Speaker 2: Probably will, she will get crushed in the Democrat primary, absolutely crushed. It's why I'm It's why I'm so sad to say goodbye to these soundbites. Even even I forgot to play this one. Chris, do you think maybe we can keep this one?
Speaker 11: We can't.
Speaker 1: Can we see? This is the problem.
Speaker 2: They're stale. Now that Dome's gonna be gone, her political career is over, so she doesn't have power anymore. She doesn't have the power to twenty fifth Amendment. Joe Biden out, All right, I'm gonna get back to these. I swear I'll be all call his next segment. Before I get to that, I want to get to your chock subscription. I hope you are ready for a good, good four years, but there's gonna be a lot of fights.
Speaker 1: Are you fired up? You in a good mood, full of energy.
Speaker 2: I'm running on about three hours of sleep and I'm still full of energy right now, granted, and I want to go to sleep, but I feel great. That's because Chalk's Male Vitality Stack has really really changed my life. It really has, and I think I might give as much credit to the CHOCLP powder. Every single morning my wife makes me as smoothie with that chocolate powder, and it's pack full of vitamins and minerals. If you don't want to spend the money on a male Vitality Stack or female vitality stack, just try some chocolate powder.
Speaker 1: Try it a couple months. Tell me how you feel.
Speaker 2: It's wild, how much better you feel when your body gets the fuel it needs. Go get a subscription, save money c hoq dot com, promo code Jesse or call them text them five zero chock three thousand.
Speaker 1: We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Reminding you you can email the.
Speaker 2: Show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com you can call him whenever the lines open up. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three.
Speaker 1: Let's get to a couple of these looke Jersey go.
Speaker 12: That's the first time long time. My kids and wife know you know you very well. I couldn't even get down to my stairs this morning without my wife even starting to get intoto my you know about this election. She's not even really politician into politics? How do we get him over the Trump derange at syndrome?
Speaker 2: You know, ask your wife to compare grocery bills. Honestly, if you if you just think about your standard of living and how things have decreased in the last four years. I know that can be difficult when you it's somebody. When you get somebody like Donald Trump, he's going to create strong emotions in people.
Speaker 1: He just is.
Speaker 2: And for some women, certainly, not all. There's a bunch of women that are huge Trump fans. But for some women, Donald Trump reminds them very much of the man they hate for one reason or another, an ex boyfriend, somebody who was mean to women in school, and it just it comes out of them. Look, tell her to compare grocery bills. Mike, Mississippi go.
Speaker 13: The world famous Jesse Caley show. Long time, no here, brother, But you can't call today. I just can't imagine doing a show without taking calls today. But I tell you I am full. I have feasted on the fears of the liberals, and I have drank the tears of the comedy. And I am so happy today. I have lived long enough to enjoy a Kamala Harris speech, and Donald Trump has finally become the lady killer that everybody said he was. I had one question, not too much, brother. I know we've been praying for you. We love you, but your dad became such a part of the show because of you. I just wonder if you actually got to do that interview thing you were talking about you were going to do.
Speaker 1: Uh one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your prayers, Mike, and and no, I didn't get I didn't get a chance.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you there's something that that hits you is you think about all the things you didn't get to do. And I'll tell you this. It's gonna sound weird, crappy, but I wish I could hear his voice more. I think I'm gonna leave a recording of some kind for my kids. I don't know, just a tape or a voice recording or something like that, nothing major, just telling them I love him, what Chris? What?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yet something like that, maybe a little film or something like that. I want them to be able to hear my voice.
Speaker 1: I miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I miss his voice. Anyway, it's good. Let's move on, George, Go Virginia, Virginia.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jesse going to your good points about battles to come in personal involvement. I'm going to make it my case to go to I'm from the coal fields of Virginia and to see if I can get our politicians local, state and federal to start a program or clean Burke to develop clean burning coal. We need that desperately around here. That's all this county has got is coal. And I don't know, you know how successful I could be it, but I'm going to try.
Speaker 1: You know, That's all you can do is try.
Speaker 2: That's that's what makes the difference, is trying. That's why we had such a great night last night. That's why we're sitting here Instead. Imagine what tonight would be like if we lost everything and we were facing four years of Kamala Harris's presidency and we were going to face new Supreme Court justices.
Speaker 1: And can you even imagine what the DOJ would have done with four more years? Can you do all the things that d OJ has done. Here's a headline from the Daily Wire. Biden Harris Department of Justice prosecutor targets trans whistleblower doctor again. A doctor came out. He's Ethan haim is his next is his name? He came out because Texas Children's Hospital, which is right here in my area in Houston. He came out and he said, they're still doing these training surgeries and it's illegal. You're not allowed to do it here anymore.
Speaker 2: The Biden Harris administration sent the freaking Department of Justice after him. This is the crap they pulled in just the last four years. What would they have done if the American people went out last night and gave them a mandate for another four years? I told you last night, and I meant it. I'm pretty sure I would have gone to prison for something. You think they were gonna slow things down with another four years, they would have ramped it up. That have been tossing us all in jail. But instead we get to sit here and celibate and we do that because of guys like George. He's got a plan for clean coal. And I'll tell you this, you could hear it in his voice.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'll be able to do it and whatnot. And that's a very understandable way to feel politics. Power.
Speaker 1: It has a way.
Speaker 2: Of making us feel small as a way of making us feel powerless. You look at the presidency and the Senate in Congress and all these huge issues and trillions of dollars, and you look at yourself in the mirror and you say to yourself, well, I can't do anything about that. I'm just and then fill in the blank. I'm just Bob, I'm just a housewife. I'm just a But the truth is as lame in cliche as it sounds. If a bunch of us do a little something. Well, looks at the elections.
Speaker 14: So you asked, are there any places that the vice president is overperforming Joe Biden in twenty twenty, So we can show you that as well. We just bring that out here, Harris overperforming twenty twenty. Holy smokes, there you go. So let this go away and see if there's anything in the East Side. There literally nothing, literally nothing, literally not one county.
Speaker 2: Literally nothing. That's what happens when we get off our couch. We stop screaming into the void. In normal people get involved. That's what we did last night. You should be so freaking proud of yourself. Brody Atlanta, go.
Speaker 10: Hell that they and n sleeves and Kitten mittens, me and Joe Biden have something in common. I cannot wipe this grin off of my face. I walked into work this morning, twenty minutes late and still a little bit fuzzed from last night. And I walked into a company wide meeting of grim solemn faces, and my CEO proprietor had a very serious look on her face, and she said, thank you for voting. I don't care what you who you voted for, but let me tell you, if this wasn't the outcome, we would be closing down interest rates and inflation has been absolutely killing my business. And then she reaches in a backpack and starts making it rain one hundred dollars bills, twenty dollars bills, one dollar bills and threw it all at it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that sounds like Kamala Harris's time in College. That's amazing, it was amazing. All right, we have Josh Hammer. I want an update on the legal trials.
Speaker 1: Is it all It's all gone now, right right?
Speaker 2: Josh Hammer's gonna update us on that, and then we will get back to more of these. I'm enjoying this celebrating with you, so we will continue celebrating as soon as I'm done with Josh on It is Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a glorious Wednesday. But I want to know if all this legal crap for Trump is going away. I want to know Donald or I want to know Josh Hammer's take on things. So joining me now, my friend host of America on Trial, Josh Hammer. Josh, let's begin with all the legal stuff. The Florida which is kind of already gone, the Georgia, which I'm pretty sure is gone courtesy of Fanny Willis's libido, the DC stuff, the New York stuff, what remains in what's going away?
Speaker 15: Josh, Jesse, be great to be with you on such a glorious day for our republic, just glorious day for the rule of law, Gloria's day for Donald Trump, and all that is all that is justin right in the United States. So a bit of breaking news actually hit earlier this afternoon. I think it was NBC News, if not, if I'm not mistake, and they scooped that the DOJ appear only has already begin internal discussions for getting Jack Smith the alleged Special Council, and I say alleged special council because Judge Aleen Cannon in Florida, along with Clarence Thomas at the Supreme Corps, they have both held that he is actually not legally appointed to be a Special Council. But in any event, apparently earlier today, the Merrick Garland led DOJ. And look, Jesse, you know you know me pretty well. I'm not one who's quick to give compliments to the Merrick Garland DOJ. But according to NBC News, the Merrick garlanded DOJ is already putting in the processes to get Jack Smith to drop it to federal cases against Donald Trump. So those two cases would be the Classified Documents case in Florida, that's the whole dispuat in our lago, and then the Marquee case of what I like to call the Democrat Law Fair Complex, that's the January sixth the twenty twenty case the media typically refers to as a so called quote unquote election interference case. Allegedly they are planning to drop that one as well. I have to say, I'm pretty surprised by this news. I actually thought that they would continue this charade right up until inauguration day, right up until January twenty and twenty twenty five. So if the NBC News scoop is legit, and I saw a lot of other outlets and reporting it, so it looks like it's probably true. If I had to say, that's a huge victory for the rule of law, that is definitely a big victory. Now that does not control the two state level prosecutions because obviously we have this big distinction in our country between federal and state. So it doesn't control for the Fannie Will at Staff in Georgia. That's the sprawling Rico case involving the Brad Rothensburger phone call and the alleged attempt to quote unquote overturn the election. That's how the media typically typically describes that case. And then you have the hush money case involving Stormy Daniels in New York City and the Senate thing for that one is coming up real quick. Actually, the senacing date there is November twenty sixth. Judge Wan Mershan is the very anti Trump judge there in the York City, has self imposed a deadline of November twelfth. That's this coming Tuesday. That's the deadline that he has put upon himself to decide whether or not to toss this case in its entirety. The reason that he would toss him, as Trump's lawyers have never repeatedly argued in various motions, the reason that he would toss him is because the trial is essentially tainted because you have two witnesses, Hop Picks and Madeline Westerhouse, who were both White House employees during the time that Donald Trump was president. And according to the Trump versus the United States Supreme Court case on Presidential Immunity, you cannot introduce as evidence at trial any conduct that is a core constitutional function for the president, And if the president is communicating with people who work for him, that's the core constitutional item. So one Moreshawn should do the correct thing, the legally correct thing to do, would be to toss this case. But he's had opportunities to do that before, and he has not taken advantage of it. Maybe may maybe and in the aftermath of what happened Tuesday night, this shocking, massive victory for Donald Trump. Maybe maybe maybe in the aftermath of the Merrick Garland doj shockingly doing the right thing and getting ready to drop these two federal suits, maybe Judge Walmersham will have a change of heart and actually toss this thing, or at a bare minimum, maybe he will just send in Donald Trump to like a day of home confinement or slap on the wrist that he'll find something like that. Obviously, he could also do the unthinkable and try to send him to jail. That obviously is a whole new canon worms and something that I frankly don't want to think a whole lot about right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's go ahead and pray that that doesn't happen. I'm I'm guessing it won't. Okay, So again we're speaking with Josh Hammer, host of America on Trial. Josh, I've been talking a lot tonight, been just laughing, enjoying ourselves with the victory and talking about the Democrat coalition and how it came apart, and it just it seems so painfully obvious to me with the way they talk. Everything's racist, everything's massages, everything that the hardy's been taken over by a bunch of insane single women on anti anxiety meds.
Speaker 1: And so that's how you end up running out.
Speaker 2: Married women, people who go to church lat you know, women or well Orthodox Jews were always on our side. That's how you lose a higher percentage of the Jewish vote than you ever had before. Black men that there's critical parts of their coalition evaporated on them because they allowed the insane women to take over everything.
Speaker 15: Jesse, what a dictory. I mean, I'm still processing some of this data. I mean, some of this stuff is just truly astounding. I mean, they're in your neck.
Speaker 11: Of the woods.
Speaker 15: In Texas, there is the single most Hispanic county in the entire country. The county called the Patta County, Texas. It's in the Rio Grande Valley. It's ninety seven percent Hispanic. This county went for Donald Trump by sixteen points. He's the first Republican to win this county in like one hundred and thirty years. I mean in Queens, New York, I mean literally Queens, like like the home of Aldia airports and the New York Mets. Donald Trump gained twenty to twenty two points relative to how he did four years ago. That pattern held across many large urban corridors across the country. Here in Florida, where I live, he won Miami Dade County, the most populous county in the state, by roughly eleven points, a very similar margin to what Ron DeSantis won in his total domination when he won his Gubernaoro reelection here two years going twenty twenty two, I mean, the data for Donald Trump is in and it is frankly glorious, and I think what it ultimately amounts to when you look at Hispanic men, Black men, gen Z, millennials, I mean, I mean the younger demographic, the under the age of thirty five demographic was close to a statistical toss up. I mean, that is just astounding. You compare that to what it was in two thousand and eight at the height of the Barack Obama ascendency, when he was winning young people by forty to fifty points. I mean, I think if you add up all these data points, Jessie, fundamentally what you're looking at here and this is kind of one of my big takeaways from Tuesday night. If you're looking at the death of the Barack Obama coalition, you're looking at the death of this woke, intersectional rainbow coalition, the young and the brown and the black, and the and the immigrants and the this and the that. I think it's debt. I think the Democratic Party at this point is basically a seated, rotting stew that is led by a bunch of inceels and these white uppity liberal women with PhDs and whatnot, kind of like what you described there. Their party is in a frankly horrible, horrible state right now. And you know, I don't think that they have the intellectual honesty to look in the mirror and identify the real problem either basically all the signs that I see, or that they're going to try and escapegoat Joe Biden. Oh he didn't get out of the race early enough. Total nonsense. Now, the problem is not Biden. The problem is not even necessarily Kamala Harris. The problem is that you, guys, sounds like a bunch of in cell losers, and you're proposing a bunch of horrifically unpopular policies. But I don't see them actually realizing that anytime soon. But frankly, I kind of like that was better for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that actually works out just fine for us. All right, Josh, real quickly, what do you have for dinner tonight?
Speaker 11: Jesse?
Speaker 15: I actually have not eaten dinner yet. That's actually a good question of they have no idea what I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: What do you think, short, What do you mean it's seven forty aren't you back east?
Speaker 1: It's seven forty five? Are you one of these freak swoweets? Dinner at like eight o'clock at night? Dinner is at five point thirty or six, Josh, I believe that's.
Speaker 15: Supper, and I would like to get in the habit of a supper a little ga. I had a late lunch today. I'm thinking of ordering in some Italian just to kind of fat en up with some carved you know, I'm still in my celebratory mood, Jesse.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I support that. I support that.
Speaker 2: Get yourself some get yourself some pasta, a little chicken, maybe some alfredo.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the garlic bread anyway.
Speaker 2: Josh Hammer, host of America on Trial, Highly recommended Gosh I love garlic bread so much. It's just we've talked about this before. There's just no better there's no better side. It goes with everything, and people don't realize it. You've been under utilizing garbice bread, your chicken wings. Put away the stupid salary in carrots. It's not even good for you anyway. Get garlic bread, and that's where you soop up all the dressing and everything else. It doesn't matter what it is. Garlic bread is the side.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to more election reactions and the calls and some other things. I have one of the funniest montages I've ever heard in my life, and I've got to play some of it for you. Before I get to those things, Let's save a baby real quick. You see, that's what preborn does. Lady called in earlier, appreciate her very much.
Speaker 1: That's what she does. She donates to preborn. Preborn.
Speaker 2: The money you give to preborn, it saves babies lives because it gives women free ultrasounds, women who are about to have abortions. And it's tax deductible. So picture this. You drop twenty eight bucks and you don't have to pay taxes. On it.
Speaker 1: And remember there's no limit to give whatever you want. To give them twenty eight grand for all iuck here. We've had people give them fifty grand. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, it saves a life. Two hundred babies lives a day are saved because of preborn and that's.
Speaker 1: What you do.
Speaker 2: Go to preborn dot com slash Jesse to give preborn dot com slash Jesse spotored by preborn.
Speaker 1: Get to care for rhinos. It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: And before I get to these calls, and before I get to one of the funniest freaking montages, the courtesy of the day, they call her.
Speaker 1: We didn't put it together, but it's too funny.
Speaker 2: It's just a complete It's some of the best meltdowns in the media about last night. I'm gonna say, education versus experience. There's nothing wrong with education. Obviously I'm personally quite uneducated, but there's nothing wrong with education. But you'll know the difference between education and experience. I've seen a bunch of these comedies today say, how could Latinos vote for Republicans? How could Latinos vote for mass deportation? How could Latinos vote against Democrats? Well, if you spend your time on Ivy League campuses in fancy penhouses, if you spend your time reading about Latinos and maybe watching movies with them in it, and you learned about them in social studies, I could see how that would be confusing to you. But if you, like me, live around them, My best friend is won work around them in construction. I work with them my entire life. You would understand full well how well a tranny flag would land with that group of dudes. Let me go ahead and hand it for you.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: And you would understand full well the pride they take in their neighborhoods, as we all do. There's a certain amount of protection and pride that comes with your neighborhood. Well, every one of those violent, gang banging scumbags that Democrats have brought into this country on purpose, they didn't come to my freaking neighborhood. They went down to the barrio where they can blend in, where they might know somebody. They've watched their standard of living get destroyed. But again, that's the difference between education and experience.
Speaker 1: When you read.
Speaker 2: About some Mexicans in the books in college, you can't understand why they'd vote against you when you know them as I do. You understand perfectly well. Anyway, enjoy this montage. Wait, I clicked on the wrong one with that One's hilarious.
Speaker 5: This is the biggest thread wave I've seen since Ronald Reagan's forty nine state victory.
Speaker 2: There were appeals to racism in this campaign, and there is racial bias in this country, and there is sexism in this country.
Speaker 9: I can't help but wonder if the American people have given up on democracy.
Speaker 2: I hear what you're saying, and I do see it definitely, because I'm thinking about the people who are not a part of anybody's elite, who are hurting tonight.
Speaker 5: If she were a six foot four white man from Arkansas or from Florida, do you think she would be losing by that much that we've got.
Speaker 11: To be on?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I have to stop it. I'm laughing too hard. Anyway, I'm going to go back and give you a chance to talk about it. Carson from Colorado, twelve years old, what's up, brother.
Speaker 16: Hello, I'm Carson Gus Frind. I wanted to tell you that for Halloween I just up as Donald Chump and went to my school and tried to piss off all the common liberal teachers because it was really funny. They kept telling me to take my wig off in my hat. I want to make America great again. It was hilarious. I'm all my friends were my bodyguards, and they're all conservative.
Speaker 2: Carson, you give my best to your friends. Well done, young man, Well done. I'm telling you right now, we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: I keep trying to tell these comedies they're always calling and complaining to the corporate and the email on the show.
Speaker 1: May Jesse so mean? Jesse so mean?
Speaker 2: You think I'm mean? You wait until Carson's generation comes up. I'm an adorable little teddy bear compared to how hardcore these kids are. Now, the young boys, they've had enough of your mental illness.
Speaker 6: Rod new Jersey, go, Hey, how you doing tonight? I think you're wrong on one thing. I think that her career is not over yet, because I think she's going to try to go back to California and run for governor. Does Newsom can't rerun because he's already had two terms, and if she loses that, I don't think you're crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're crazy. I don't think that's a I don't think you're wrong or crazy about that at all.
Speaker 2: And again, I don't want to act like I'm a Democrat, but I think Kamala Harris is going to be severely on the outs with Democrats after this. I know there's gonna be a lot of finger pointing at Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: And maybe I'm crazy again because Democrats are crazy. So maybe the elector governor of California, and I have no doubt she's gonna run. That's a very valid theory. I just would assume when you get your entire party wiped out, I would assume the party's kind of done with you. But then again, it's freaking California. Don Tampa, go don You got hung up on, Buddy James, South Carolina, Go.
Speaker 11: Jesse. I'm calling from the heart of the Corridor of Shane down here in South Carolina. That's Jim Finnburn Country. Usually after a big night of an upset and I would go on radio and I would listen to Rush and I'd celebrate with him at noontime. But this evening, I was waiting till seven o'clock to celebrate with my anti communist pal Jesse Kelly, and I just wanted to send mega of anti communist dittos to you, my.
Speaker 1: Pale, my friend. I appreciate you very much. And you know, I I.
Speaker 2: Was thinking about my dad last night, and honestly, I was thinking about Rush too.
Speaker 1: You know, he's looking down, smiling.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: I obviously no one lasts forever, right, that's the way it goes. We live and we die. So eventually he was gonna die. But I wish, honestly, I wish both of them would have been.
Speaker 11: Here for this.
Speaker 2: I do Joan, Colorado, go, Sorry, Joan, I can't do it. Ken Pennsylvania go. Ken, got a phone line problem? All right, whatever, I'm done with that. Let's go back to some other things. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Will work that out in a moment. Let's move on to some emails, show gun Jesse. We should take a moment in revel when the Donald Trump being elected again. In the victory of Donald Trump being elected again, that being said, the war to take our country back begins here. There are still commie slime in every educational institution, school board, congressional seat, and more. We cannot rest on our laurels. Now's the time to keep up the pressure. The die is cast. He says, I can use his name. His name is Michael. Okay, so let's discuss. Let's discuss what we want to see from Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: This has been a podcast from wor