Speaker 1: Oh Bread of des A.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan. I'm jogging today we have your boy for the very first time. Tim Constantine from the sixth Censory podcast What it Do, Homie?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, happy to be here, Thanks for having me on. Looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's been a long time coming. I feel like you've been around for a little while, right, m hmm, Yeah, dude, I because I remember watching your videos like for quite a while. Now. I knew that you weren't like somebody who was just popping on the scene or anything like that. But I've I've seen some of your some of your clips on social media and everything, and you like to get in there. So that's what we're gonna do today.
Speaker 4: Baby, did a little research into you. Bro. You just recently had our homeboy Josh Monday on the show. Not too long ago, you had our homeboy Justin from Prometheus Lenz on your show. So I just just looking at those two alone, it's like, well, any homeboy of theirs is a homeboy of ours. So yeah, this is gonna be fun. I curry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been wanting to do something with you guys. I'm aware of your show, and you know, I knew about you guys before Josh Monday too, and I'm aware of his like Sunday service with you guys. But I've also caught other episodes of yours. So long time I'm coming, I suppose, and I'm happy to be here, happy to do it. Man. Those guys are great guys too, by the way, I shout out too and Prometheus, yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, yeah, I are. We We bought his book, Justin's Justin's Book on the Nephelum giants and the giant skulls and stuff like that. I mean, just amazing. It always amazes me that anybody can sit down long enough over such a you know, however amount of time to be able to like put towards a book like that like that takes serious like devotion and dedication, you know, like and he's done his research. I mean, he knows what he's talking about. He has receipts, I mean the oldest receipts that you can possibly find, which are probably the Bible. And so yeah, yeah, good people, good people.
Speaker 4: But said Tim, what is your background now as we get into this in the name of your show sixth censory and all these things, and not to just jump the gun here, but what is your religious background? Where do you? Where were you? You know, how are you brought up? Where are you at now with it all just curious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was brought up Christian and got away from it for a while, but I have since returned and started reading the Bible all the way through, which I haven't gotten there yet, but I started reading the Bible. My mark is to get all the way through it soon. I started that about a year ago, and like time after time, I've come across passages where I'll stop, I'll find something that's interesting. I'll stop, I'll look into it and like, for instance, like was it the Book of Esther They were talking about the city in there in like the first chapter and it's called Susa, I believe, And I went and looked it up and it's still there. The place is real. And like time after time, you see that with scripture, and I'm like, wow, this book is like the Bible is not what people think it is. You've got to read it to figure out like it's been it's been turned into this weird thing in America. It's not this like guy in a suit, fat guy in a suit, sweat and screaming behind a pulpit. It's it's none of that. It wasn't meant to be taken to that, to that level. This is about people who lived in the Middle East, essentially, and this the the whole journey that this group of people had. It's meant as a microcosm for everybody, sure, but this was not, you know, meant to like, this was not meant for white Republicans. I don't know how it turned into that. But and if you if you get in there and read it and like, look, I'm not shaming white Republicans. I'm not affiliate with any party here. But I'm just saying it's turned into that in many regions in this country, and I'm saying it wasn't intended for that. It's not even about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they've absolutely turned it into idolatry and also using it for for to grab voters, you know, like, because what you'll see is is that people will and I and hey, we're gonna call it out here both ways, really because I'm I'm not for either version of the extreme. To be honest with you whenever comes to political parties and whatnot, but whenever you're using an entire religion as one of your base talking points. And it has gotten It has gotten wild lately, dude. Like I'm talking about they are using it to the absolute max. You got Trump like posting on true Social or Twitter or whatever talking about like he was gonna be the new Pope. And I know it's an AI kind of thing, but it's like, bro, and people look at that and they're like, he's he's literally our savior. He's literally going to come save us, and like there's a big difference between being politically saved and spiritually saved.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that being said, though, he posts this picture an AI image of him as the pope, and fine, it was a meme, it was meant in jest. Whatever. Then we have the first American pope in history. Yo, say what you want, but that's wild, okay.
Speaker 3: And the last pope died the day after he met with JJ or jd Vance.
Speaker 4: Yes, look, I'm not saying there's an obvious connection, but I'm saying we can't ignore the fact there may be a connection, that's all.
Speaker 3: And jd Vance is going around I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but he's been on this weird tour that has to do with Greenland as well. It got a little bit of coverage, but there was a story that ran a couple of weeks ago now where he was in Greenland, and you know the whole thing with Greenland, like Trump wants to take Greenland. It belongs to Denmark in some sort of capacity, but he wants to take it. Well, in the pictures with where they're like showing Jay was jd Vance, right, he's not in the pictures behind him? Is what's it called? It's an old base. It's an old camp, Hero is what it's called. That's that's a secret underground city that we put in back in like the fifties. I think they say it's got my like hundreds of miles of tunnels down there. Now they don't say that in the article. They're not pointing out the fact that this is Camp Century. They're just showing a picture of him. But what's he doing at Camp at this old like enigma of a military base?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And then when you look into like Greenland more, you see that we have this place called Thule there, it was called Thule Air Base. We took it the exact time, the exact same time we went down for Operation was it Bird's Operation down to Antarctica High Jump. What people don't realize is when we sent Bird down for High Jump, we also sent a fleet up to the top of Greenland called uh and to a place called Thule that the Nazis had. It's called Operation Nanook. We took an old Nazi base, kept the name, called it Thule Air Force Base, and then it's still there today. It's a space force base, but it was named after a Nazi a cult order called the Society.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is quite strange.
Speaker 3: No, but he knows anything about this. And I'm telling people keep your eyes on Greenland because they're cooking with something up there, and it has to do with something we took from the Nazis with a cult ties for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, I'm I've I've started to think this here a little bit lately, and trust me up all the way, Team America, But this is starting to turn into like empirical right, Like this is like, if you're talking about taking over Canada, you're renaming a fucking body of water to Gulf of America. You're trying to take over Greenland. You're You're like like all these tariffs all over the world were making them bend to like bend their knee to us, like they just they just made a deal with China like yesterday. And I'm like, dude, this is some Roman emperor type shit right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we were founded on Rome for the most part, like you know, we I'd like to get into that at some point today, like because I'm chipping way at this massive conspiracy that involves you said giants earlier, and just the history of our nation, the true history of our nation. And one of the things that they did was they were looking for a place with seven hills. The founders were because they were obsessed with the seven Hills of Rome. The Etruscans, you know, built Rome there. They were in a cult order for sure. They were in like a group of these old like witches that established Rome. So our guys, our founding fathers, came over here and we're looking to do the same thing. And you know, they they named the capital after the Etruscans capital and that was in Rome. So and I know, I just went down a wild couple of rabbit trails there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're not the first person to do that. DC has called the City on seven Hills. Rome is called the City in seven Hills. Jerusalem is also called the City of seven Hills. Look, I get right, there's no there's no shortage of comparisons that can be drawn, for sure. And then you look at the architecture. Why, with America of being the new, latest and greatest of a democratic republic, why did all of our buildings need to look like the Greek parthions and shit? Why did it need to look Roman in nature? No, I'm not saying that I don't like the Roman pillar aesthetic. Fine, that's fine, but what does it stand for? But why what does it fucking stand for? Right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I think what that has to do with is largely there's there's two secret societies I've been looking into. One is the Society of Cincinnati and one is the Cosmos Club. And I can I can break that down more later.
Speaker 4: If you're going to need to have never heard of either of them.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you this one thing though, real quick about Society of Cincinnati. George Washington himself founded that it predates the country.
Speaker 4: The Society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes. And one of the things that they did was, uh that they all those guys in in the Society of Cincinnati were from older orders. George Washington himself is a descendant of the Templars, okay, and all those other guys were descendants of Masons and Rescrucians, et cetera. And they were obsessed with these old pagan Greek type of there's an occult strand there that you see through all these old cultures that these guys were very obsessed with. And that's why it pops up in our architecture today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They were so into the Greek stuff. Man. It goes back to older orders, and it goes back to the Society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it at one of the Capitol buildings or something like that, where it's George Washington up there, right, and he's basically turning himself into an idol at that point and comparing them to a cathedral. Right.
Speaker 3: If anybody thinks that these guys weren't like a cultist or at least a cult minded, go google George Washington's Freemasonic temple in Alexandria.
Speaker 4: I've been there.
Speaker 3: I think he meant that to be like a like a Seventh Wonder of the World type thing because it's huge, right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, it is. Allegedly it mimics the Lighthouse of Alexandria. Okay, I actually have been there when I lived in DC. As a matter of fact, I was stationed in DC for four years. I lived there for about a year that I moved to Alexandria, Virginia. Now, when you look this up, Jonathan, I know you're googling it right now. Look at Old Town, Virginia, George Washington Masonic Temple. Okay, the front lawn of this thing has a giant Masonic compass in square, which okay, fine. The entire bottom floor of this temple is a museum open to the public. I've been there, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: What's in those tower? What's in the tower? It looks like it's got four stories of town.
Speaker 4: Oh it has more than four, dude. It's like I want to say, it's like a twenty story building and the only floor that the regular public is allowed to go to is the first floor. Now you think that's crazy. After you look up this image, look at the Masonic Temple of Washington, d C. Like the lodge where you are made a thirty third degree Mason. So here theere I was, and I'll give you the backstore in this one. I was a high school kid. Okay, my soon to be mother in law of the ex wife and all that. She lived two blocks away from this. So we are in the middle of downtown d C. Big buildings, big high rises, metros and taxis, the whole nine. And we're just walking the block and I see this shit just in the middle of Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Bro Pikes, Albert Pike.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Albert Pike is the guy on as far as all this is concern. But the George Washington Masonic Lodge in old Town Alexandria, Virginia, plus this being I mean we're talking optimistically a fifteen minute drive away, and it's all that connected. Bro. I'm with you one hundred percent. But I've never heard of the Order of Cincinnati. This is a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll jump into it in a second. But like, if there's pictures of this, So the pictures on here of George Washington's Masonic temple in Alexandria, they're not doing it justice. Oh, if you look in the middle, there's one of that's from far away right, and you get a glimpse of like a panorama of this place. It's like right down there in the middle with like the blue sky right next to that one boom, that one. Now that gives you perspective.
Speaker 2: That is freaking huge, that's how.
Speaker 3: And then there's pictures of it from if you're standing on the stoop, Like if you just walk out of the front door and you can see four miles, it's uh oh yeah, it's it's almost like a godlike experience that I think he was trying to capture.
Speaker 4: By the view, there's the giant Masonic compass and square on the front lawn. Dude, look, I'm telling you could see this from anywhere in Old Town, Virginia, which is where I was married the first time, by the way, So like, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: People, And don't you think it's strange that they won't let people up in that thing up in the tower.
Speaker 4: It's the same as like people being allowed into a Masonic temple. Like that's what.
Speaker 3: They're telling you. That's what they're telling you. But like what's up there, man, That's that's big enough to be a skyscraper in the house, Like companies, corporations, large amounts of people like what's up there, you know, anytime they have something blocked off like that, like they do with Petra. And I'll try not to get started on Petra because that's another.
Speaker 4: You tell us where you want to go. We're here for a smoke.
Speaker 3: We'll go with Society as Cincinnati. But I'll make my point with Petra. Petra is not what they've told us. It was not established by the Nabateans. It was established by Esau the Edomites in the Bible where it says Esau took his wives, which were Nephlum by the way, they were Canaanite women and one was a Nephlum descendant as well. Uh that he took them to Seer. Seer's right next to Petra. So they built that using like old world technology and stuff. So there's tunnels all through that and it goes down into the mountain and they were storing like old world just technology, manuscripts and occult records there and it's all blocked off to the public. That's my point. It's like you see this time and time again, there's you. They'll let people in. They let people in the Petra but they block off the rest of it they want. They let them walk inside the mountain for about I don't know, twenty feet or so, and that's as far as you're allowed to go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you gotta. I'm sure their reason for that is wanting to keep the temple clean, like spiritually clean in a sense, because if you think about it, that's what all those old temples are really for, like that, I mean secret society type temples. I don't know about the Jewish temples and all that other stuff, but the secret society temples I know for sure. That's like you know I I dive in a lot into the occult and magic and witchcraft and stuff like that. And there's this awesome book I highly tell everybody, like just try and if you can find this book, it's I got it off Amazon, but it's it's called The Magickiant written by Philip Cooper. Dude, whenever you want to understand like the mindset of these people that are going into into the temple, I mean, say what you want about what you believe is what you believe is real? And are they giving us the full thing? What I'm not going there? I want to know why they think this, I want to understand why it works in their mind, you know what I'm saying. And you talk about the temple, it's like the temple that he was talking about in that book is it's supposed to be a place that literally nobody ever goes into, like only you, like your wife can't go in there, your kids can't go in there, your dogs can't go in there. It has to be a place whereas it is completely off limits to any even eyes, they can't even look at it because it has to be known to you and your subconscious mind or whatever that this is your place and nobody's ever going to taint it in that way. So if you're asking why these people aren't allowed to go up into the temple buildings and shit like that, I would probably say that is probably why, because they don't want their magic to get tainted. Like these people are absolutely a cult. They're absolutely into Yeah, they're absolutely into magic. Now, yes, as far as sacrifices and ship like that goes ah, probably yeah. I would also say that.
Speaker 3: They were certainly into magic. They were in the mounds. They were into the magic of the mounds as well. Uh and and there and don't get up there folks. There temples in North that the Native Americans didn't build, We didn't build. They predate, They go back to an earlier era. They you know, there's that enigma that is mountains. And we can get into this later, you know, if it comes up. But there was a lot of people coming over here and they were establishing temples. They were using magic. They were they were integrating magic into the actual building and all into the math of it, into everything about every aspect used magic. And you see that with the temples they built, which have been covered up, and the mounds, which some of them are still left. And Washington knew about this. He knew about these mounds. He was obsessed with them. He was a mound guy when he was in his when he was a teenager, he was checking out mounds writing about him. So it's a big part of this. And so you know, back to the society of Cincinnati, I think they knew all about this, and they were they were utilizing the mounds. They built all their cities on mounds. They built, uh what was it like governor's mansions on mounds. It's the same concept as the what the Catholic Church has done throughout the ages where they will go in to a pagan site and put a Catholic cathedral right on top of it. They're they're utilizing that earth energy, all that woo woo stuff. Oh yeah, I don't care if it doesn't matter if I believe in it. That's what they did. That's what they believed in it. They were they were taking the pagan energy and like re channeling it for their Catholic Church Vatican wants and needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even a question that that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: I mean with the Society of Cincinnati. Did guys, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: So, tell us more about that society. This is the first time in my life I've ever heard of the Society of Cincinnati. Give us a breakdown of this era.
Speaker 3: I will. I will let me just throw it in a little shout out in a disclaimer here, because yeah, I've been studying the Cosmos Club, which I'll get to that later too, because it wine. But I was on a live recently and I was this guy was this guy's name is JJ Vance, not jd Vance, This guys JJ Vance, And he was talking about the Society of Cincinnati, and I didn't really heard about it. So I was like, well, that reminds me of the Cosmos Club. He's like, what's the Cosmos Club? So he's telling me about Society of Cincinnati. I'm telling about Cosmos Club, and then I tell him about the headquarters of the Cosmos COVID in Washington, d C. He pulls it up and he goes, you're not gonna believe this. The headquarters for the Society of Cincinnati's right across the street from the Cosmos Club. So we put these puzzle pieces together a couple of weeks ago. So all that to say, I'm still learning about Society the Cincinnati and this guy has there's another guy out there who's talking about it, and I just don't want it to come across like I'm still on his research. He told me about it, but I want to give him that shout out because he's got more years behind him on this stuff. But basically, what I found is that they were founded May thirteenth, seventeen eighty three. That was four years before the framing of the Constitution in seventeen eighty seven, so they predate that. Right. Like I said, Washington himself built this or established this. He was the president of the Society of the Cincinnati six years before he becomes our American president. So this in a lot of ways, this kind of predates the country in some weird kind of faucets. Like you know that all that talk about there being a secret society behind our government, Well it's true, and this is certainly one of them, because twenty three signers of Constitution were in this. Oh they they integrated. It's like they integrated the beginnings of America with the once in direction of the Society of Cincinnati. Because what they did was they had fourteen sub societies, one for all thirteen colonies and one for the French people who are still hanging around over here. That makes sense, deeply ingrained in the beginnings of our country.
Speaker 2: Seeing you wouldn't know about it, and you wouldn't think that you would think, oh, these are our founding fathers. This is what started this great country. And look, there's nothing against secret society, especially back then. Everybody was in a fucking secret society and everybody of importance anyway.
Speaker 4: But the social like clubs, you know, that's what it was. You were yes to the social network, right if you had money and you like to get down and smoke fine cigars and drink fine scotch. You were a part of these aristocras, credick socialite clubs. That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying that that's what it turned into. Now you're saying that that's not what it was.
Speaker 3: Then, No, yeah, exactly, I'm saying that's what history is looking back on this and saying it was. They're passing it off as just a socialite club. What I think that these guys were up to taps into this bigger plot of woo one world order because because these guys were in all these older orders, you know, and they were working with occult doctrines that go clear back to Babylon and Greece, that's where you see that that influence popping up. And uh, you know, if you wanted to look into this more like Manly p All breaks all this down really well in his book Secret Destiny of America. He goes into this order of secret men who have been at work throughout the ages, and basically we just live on their timeline and they hide the truth from us, and and basically we believe whatever version of that truth data tell us. That's the society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. So I on my other podcast on Meta Mysteries, I had on his understudy who's still alive, and his name is Ronnie Pontiac. Fucking awesome guy. He looks like he was in a like a seventies or eighties hairband back in the day. I actually think that he was, but really really knowledgeable about a lot of this kind of stuff, so much so that Malely P Hall was he was like Manley P Hall's right hand man. He Manly P Hall paid for him and his girlfriend soon to be wife. Well they're married now, but he paid for their wedding and was like like a really really big deal in it. And so I'm good. We're gonna have to get old Ronnie Pontiac on this show because this is not a book that I've heard of the only I mean, I know that he wrote more than one book, many p but I was only aware of the Secret Teachings for All Ages. So that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's cool, and points right back to this. There's clearly there was some sort of a pre existing a Colt order around and kicking prior to the beginning of this nation. And I'm saying there may have been a couple of them, but I'm saying definitely society as Cincinnati was. And this bled through just everything about the beginnings of America and and are down to our cities themselves. Like Cincinnati, the city was named after the Secret Society. Washington had a big hand in building that city, and I think they had bigger plans for Cincinnati than it kind of the way it turned out like although it was it was very powerful in its day. But going back to the mounds and these tipples I've been talking about that have been covered up here, there was Cincinnati was an ancient city before they built Cincinnati on top.
Speaker 2: Of Oh dude, they got more mountains in Ohio than any other state. Yeah, yeah, so checks out why they Yeah.
Speaker 3: They built Cincinnati on top of whatever the builders had already built there. And I mean this goes back thousands of thousands of years. Washington just moved in and you know, I would argue they kicked out the native people that were there at the time, but the natives got it from the giants or whoever those people were. They they seemed some of them were giants because there were giants in the mounds. But get this, Washington, like Cincinnati, the city as a location because it was already an ancient place and it was kind of mystical in that regard. But it also had seven hills, like.
Speaker 2: Rome, here we go, all right, So.
Speaker 3: That, like I said, they're obsessed with those etruscans man And eventually they found another place with seven hills, and that was Washington, d C. But they had big plans for Cincinnati. And you know, if you look into it, like the four ancient people lived in Cincinnati since like nine hundred da d at least they were probably descendants of the mound builders.
Speaker 2: So well, it's, uh, it's interesting whenever you think about it too, because I always thought so like for example, I you know, if you go to a certain state, you're always like, why is this city the capital? It makes no sense, Like, you know, Pennsylvania's weird about that, Baton Rouge. I don't think should be the capital New Orleans. Everybody knows New Orleans as like the capital. I mean you would think it's like the biggest city and so. And I always thought that same way about Philadelphia. Well why wasn't Philadelphia the United States capital and not Washington DC? You know, like because you hear so many stories out of there, just historically and stuff like that. And I'm not a super huge history nerd or whatever, but it would make sense that you would want to found your nation's capital on the top of Seven Hills as opposed to just over there in Philly.
Speaker 4: So Philly was for a while. Then you hear stories that like Boston was where the founding fotherers met for a while. New Amsterdam later called New York was another spot that was being questioned about it. Right, George Washington chose the city of DC itself allegedly quote unquote italicized underlined because it was between Maryland and Virginia. It was like the perfect blend of the northern colonies to the southern colonies and all these things. However, the whole Seven Hills conversation absolutely needs to be talked about, right and to your point about Cincinnati and the Mound Builders, if you will. There's even other secret societies that date back, well, date back quote unquote at least their teachings date back. The Society of Red Men, or it later became the Improved Order of the Red Man, an organization completely comprised of white dudes, white aristocratic dudes that would wear buckskin pants, full feather headdress, as if they were Native Americans and would like teach the esoteric ways of the Native Americans, not allowing any Native Americans to join, by the way, because like that would be fucking preposterous. But they were all about the esoteric knowledge that the Red Men had. Now again, very small section of them, we're talking about like the Iroquois nations. What we're talking about them.
Speaker 3: Was this roughly what time was this secret society around this is?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hell, I think they were founded. I could be wrong. It's been in mind since I go. We're just eighty eight, okay, and I think they finally they like revised themselves around like the eighteen eighties. Maybe well, I don't think they're around anymore today, but yeah, that was one.
Speaker 3: Of those I've suspected that to be the case because somebody came in here and got a hold of the knowledge that the Native Americans have and brought it into their cloak. They you know, their secret order, and they utilize And I think that's a nice example of proof of that, because make no mistake, these guys were obsessed with these mounds. The Society of Cincinnati when they found that location they came across an ancient city that was there. Now we're not told about this, so I know this is going to come as a surprise most people. What these guys did was they flooded and they destroyed, and they built over the mounds and the earthworks and pyramids because there were pyramids here too, and they erected buildings on the foundations of all this. And like that guy JJ Vance who I was talking about, he found a map of a mound complex slash city slash temple underneath the East Fork Lake outside of Cincinnati. So they there is a cover up here, Like not only did they build on top of the ancient city, but they flooded some of it and just left it underwater.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: And how about Washington Their football team for the longest time was the Redskins. You know, I wonder if that plays into any event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, the first, the first baseball team comes out of Cincinnati and they that if you look into baseball that was built there was a bunch of Freemasons who were throwing a ball from an Indian mound. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We actually covered this a while ago about how baseball is extremely Masonic, like.
Speaker 4: E extremely Masonic.
Speaker 2: And then you got the Cincinnati and you got the Cincinnati Reds, right and yeah, and then there was the Cleveland Indians. It's like, it's all over the fucking place, dude.
Speaker 3: The star forts play a part in this story as well, I've found and uh, you know, there are connections to Pittsburgh here that I'd like to get into if if we can at some point.
Speaker 2: But like, oh, you're pulling up my heartstrings. Now that's my home, that's my home right thereby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's the second home to me as well. Pittsburgh had a fort at the very tip of the city that the peninsula that the downtown was built on.
Speaker 2: With the three rivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a star fort there. It was one of those in Cincinnati as well. Washington and the boys knew about this. Washington knew about the one in Pittsburgh. Uh, and he knew about the one at Cincinnati. And they actually called the one in Cincinnati Fort Washington first. But here's the thing, that Starboard was there all ready. It probably predated the Native Americans. Some old culture built that there. They just came in and named it and like inhabited it. And what they did was Washington had people already at Fort pitt at the tip of Pittsburgh. He took some of those people and just brought him over to Fort Washington and Cincinnati. Yep, that's the star Ford man.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, that is right where like the Steelers Stadium. I'm not going to call it Akrochure, It's Hinsfield. It will always be Hinesfield, the big ketchup bottle. But that's where all of the stadiums are. And that is that's right at the rate at the tip of the Alleghany, Monongahela and the Ohio River.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never understood the whole thing with the star Ford situation from somebody who's who is a military background and understands the basis of how artillery works. Star forards makes sense that they would build that because hard angles make it difficult for cannonballs to break it. It's a ricochet thing. But to your point about mounds in Ohio, have y'all heard of the Hope Well Ceremonial site.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hey, Jonathan, can you leave this up. I'm gonna tell you something about it in a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Hope Well Ceremonial site. If we're going to talk about sacred geometry being used by the native peoples, and a site where, at least that we know of, twelve if not twenty, if not thirty, different tribes of different linguistic backgrounds all came to this one location to perform their yearly ceremonies and rituals. Damn near a pilgrimage site for Native Americans. And that is in Ohio. So when we're talking about these types of things in the mountain builders, there's absolutely a lot to go on here. For sure.
Speaker 3: There's a connection for sure, so to deal with this. And there were mounds here too, they're just been leveled. There was forts, mounds and ancient city like real cities. I'm not talking about tepees and fires. These people built cities. Charity did to now to deal with this four is I've looked into this. Okay, this for I'm telling everybody, maybe for the first time ever right here, right now, this fort is way older. The fort at the tip of Pittsburgh is way older than they're telling us. They say that this they date this back to seventeen fifty four. They say the French got it going. They say it was Fort pitt Now, I guess they called Fort Pitt. Now, but before that, they say, in seventeen fifty four it was established as Fort Ducaine. But if you do some digging, they say, oh, well, you know there was an older fort there before Ducaine, called Fort Prince George. Oh. And if you do more digging, they're like, oh, yeah, well there was an old one before that. It's it's older, it's called Fort Trent. So that just keeps going back. There's no origin story for this place. It's like it's always been there. And they today what they tell you is that it was fifteen I'm sorry, seventeen fifty four, and and they go with that date because that's where they choose to start the story.
Speaker 4: He said, Fort Prince George, Yes, it was just searched it up. That's in South Carolina. Where is this Fort Pitt located? There was thirteen fifty three of Fort Prince George, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were there were two. They called this one Fort Prince George at one time as well.
Speaker 4: God so okay, okay.
Speaker 3: You see that with Fort uh low Down or Loudon. You see that as well. There was one in Virginia and there was one in Tennessee, which yea. So it and it gets kind of weird as to why they were shifting names around like that too. Usually there's giants or stuff they don't want you to know about involved. So they may have actually had a purpose for naming a place with the same name twice that which is involved with the cover up. I'm not sure, but that seems to be anyways.
Speaker 2: Let's say, can you can you delve into what you believe these star forards actually were for I know a lot of people they like to think they like to go into the portal. Uh kind of conversation, energy kind of conversation. Could it be some kind of structure for the aliens to see or for spirits to come down, or some kind of jazz or what do you think is really going on with these I'm just gonna.
Speaker 3: Push all my shifts in and say all the above.
Speaker 2: Noy, why maybe?
Speaker 3: But maybe, but maybe man something there's something sacred about them. There's you know, sacred geometries involved, placement is involved. We know that the ancient people knew about what we call ley lines today. It's not that big of a stretch to think that there's an any energy grid here that they knew about. And we're tapping into these sites were connected for me, what they were used for possibly, I'm not I'm still working on that, but definitely forification, but also maybe something sacred, maybe some sort of a temple complex as well. But for me, what they what they represented is that they are indicators that there's an ancient civilization there where there was an ancient civilization there. Like if you see a peninsula with a starfar at the tip, that indicates that you're dealing with an ancient city that we haven't been told about there. They tend to be at the confluence of waterways. I had a guy named Rick osmon On. He talks about when he found an Indiana at the ConfL You know, there's one at the tip of Manhattan that nobody talks about. So there's no wonder Manhattan became a city. It's there's a place as a tip of Manhattan called Castle Clinton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 3: Just it's got a weird history. They say it starts in eighteen oh six, but it goes back San Francisco, very defensible place with a star forar called Fort Point, right at the tip of a piece of land there. JT was telling me about one that he found on a map from the fifteen hundreds that goes back to the first colony of North Carolina, Roanoke Island. It seems that those people came over here and came straight to a star Forard that was already here, a pre existing star Ford that they knew about.
Speaker 2: Think about that, dude, all right? So I was just thinking about it, and I like to ask my Jarvis about these things aka chatchi et.
Speaker 4: Of course, you do your fucking ai god that you worship.
Speaker 2: I don't worship anybody, Okay, I just want to make that clear. Secondly, so I was because I was like, all right, well, star Ford, I wonder if that has anything to do with like a pentagram per se, Right, if you really think about it, like all of DC is laid out like a pentagram, and then you got the star Forards. Obviously, could this be the precursor to it? And I found something quite interesting So as far as a cult protection in siritual defense. Now, I know this's gonna sound kind of wild, but this could have been how they were thinking. We don't know. It says in magical traditions, stars and pentagrams are used for protection, warding off evil or negative Energies, says star forts may have doubled as ritual wards, protecting not only from physical invaders but from spiritual threats. This is where it gets interesting right here, though, Think of them as sigils on earth. Each each fort is a giant talisman. Now you want to talk about using a fucking talisman of like most people wear a talisman around their neck, just a little necklist or maybe you got like a little sigil type talisman or whatever you keep on your desk or whatever. This is in the land on specific lay lines, in very strategic places. If this is like an act, like, I almost want to believe that this is the giant talisman. I think that that's what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Dude, I do too. And I should have said that before when I said sacred gieometry, I should have gone into detail about what I meant by that. I meant that I think that those are talismans, big, big talismans. I think you see it in Florida if you look up a big Tony's mound. Now it's not a star, but it's a talisman that these people placed carved into the landscape. This is a male complex. Nobody ever talks about it looks like something. It's that's it. Look at that thing, man, it looks like.
Speaker 4: The sow east out west. What is this?
Speaker 3: It's in down near the Everglades.
Speaker 4: I believe in Florida.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, yes, so that's my questionman, that's a talisman in my.
Speaker 4: Opinion, I'm not even denying that, right. These earthen mounds that were made by Native peoples. Allegedly they didn't have shovels, they didn't have backos. They were doing it with sticks and mud, and they could had no way of seeing what it would look like from the air. But somehow they were able to make these perfect sheaps. I'm with you. My question is why do we only see them in super heavily populated white people areas, Like why don't we see mounds in Montana or Dakota that was like super heavily populated by the Lakota people. Like these mounds and these star forts only happen in places where white people decided were a good defensive structure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well where do they Who do they take them from?
Speaker 4: Though? No, no, no, I'm not saying to take them, I'm saying built them. Like why do we only find not even built them find them. Why do we only find them in places where white people thought would be a decent logistical, if not defensive spot too.
Speaker 2: Well, these things, I mean back you're talking about back in a time when like slavery was a thing.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be majority white people that are in charge of this shit.
Speaker 3: It goes back to the society of Cincinnati. In my opinion, this is where they settled on places like this because the magic was already there.
Speaker 4: It was like, okay, so pre dat in the society of Cincinnati, right before before the Europeans ever made their way to North America. Because you're saying these things pre date colonialism, they predate the first white people ever get into this continent. And I'm with you, So why don't we see them in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: Well, they had something out there called medicine giant medicine wheels. But people who were in I think four corners of Arizona region had a place they called Star City and they had a medicine wheel and a temple up there. And what they would do is they would go up to the high places like you read about in the Bible, because there's some sort of connection on top of mountains to the other side. They would go up there and they would do their rituals, and the star people would come down and visit them. You see that out west more so than just mounds. They had a different It's almost like they had a different way or a different culture about doing it. But even down to the star thing you're talking about. We were talking about the shape of the star right that that symbolizes the path of Venus in the night sky. The path of Venus is a pentagram, and Venus is ishtar.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, you're drawing you're drawing comparisons here that I'm not sure I've heard before. Break that down. Well, the path of Venus is in the planet in the sky is the path of a pentagram?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes an eight pointed star. I believe it is the path of Venus over the course of I don't remember how long, a couple, like maybe six months.
Speaker 4: I think we talked about this the other day. It's like eighty eight days on Earth is a or that was a Mercury year. Excuse me, I'm not sure what a Venus year is. But okay, so you're saying that it makes a pentagram, is a five pointed start, you're saying an eight pointed.
Speaker 3: Maybe, I think it's I think it's a points within the pentagram as well that helped make it. But anyways, it is whatever a pentagram is, it makes a pentagram. I remember like studying that and researching that. And Venus is associated with ishtar. And if you look at the people who the people who were here before our founding fathers, they were really into goddess worship, and so were the Founding fathers, and ishtar plays a big role in that ish tar they had. The Native Americans had a version of ishtar here called it uh chai i x c h A I think is what it's called. It's or Ostara, like the Germanic version is Ostara.
Speaker 4: And that was the magazine that Hitler got down with really heavily and then decided, Nah, I'm not about the star shit. I'm gonna do my own Nazi thing. But yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that's a weird rabbit hole. I didn't mean to take us down that, but I'm just I'm just trying to say that there's goddess worship and intergrained in all this, and it wasn't just the Europeans who had ishtar or the Middle Eastern people they had ishtar inanna Astara, Germanic people had Ostara, uh, and the Native Americans had this Kscha character. And it's if you look into it, it's all the same goddess. And I think she had something to do with these asient sites as well. But you know there were cities here, right, Charleston was a star fort first that became a very important, you know, coastal city.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They actually fortified a city around Charleston. And that those walls are now buried underneath Charles and like six to eight feet How it got buried, I don't know, but you just see this time and time again. A lot of our major cities were ancient civilizations and they had star forts there. It's it's the darnest thing.
Speaker 2: Some to it, dude, like this is old school ritual occult type shit. They knew that. It's like harnessing. There's they find so many different ways to harness so many different powers and energies and everything that they can. And I know a lot of people will probably think that that's woo woo, that's crazy whatever. But there's some dude, look into the thirty third parallel, and see how many crazy things are on the fucking thirty third parallel, And and it's just all over the place. Like there, there's it's it's different wherever you go. Like anybody who's ever lived in more than one state, dude, I'm talking about like I lived the majority, well, no longer the majority. I lived a large percentage of my life in Pennsylvania. I moved down to Louisiana.
Speaker 4: It was you.
Speaker 2: It was basically a different world. Like I'm talking about. The food's different, the the people are different, the air is different, the sun is different, literally every single I love.
Speaker 3: New Orleans is one of my favorite places to go.
Speaker 2: Ever, right, and now I live in Texas and it's way off from even both of those, you know. So it's like, I think that there has to be something about the the the energy as far as the grid and all that kind of goes.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'll hit you with one right now that's coming to mind, And you're absolutely right, because there was a grid here. They knew about it and they knew how to utilize it. There was if you look at Saint Louis and these people knew about like grids, they knew about the Layalneses stuff like that. I think that they got it from the mountain builders, and I think the Native Americans were able to retain some of that knowledge. And a good example of it is is Cokia Mound outside of Saint Louis. Kahokia, Kahokia, c Ak, yeah, c ak something else Kahokia.
Speaker 4: I mean we're talking Native American language. Our spelling of it is gonna do it injustice. But I'm with you Cook in Saint Louis, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's c ak i a or o a something like that. But yeah, it's proof to me that there are our cities are older than what we're told. Yeah, there's Monks Bound. That's Monk's Mound right there. That's a part of this mount complex. Look how big that is. It's it's mass huge.
Speaker 4: Looks like this type of is tech pyramid if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, And they won't let people get in there and excavate. There could be a temple in there, there could be a whole who knows what in there, like a whole I don't know, civilization or remnants of one in there.
Speaker 2: Dude. I wonder if you know as far as what could possibly be in the mounds and stuff. I know a lot of people speculate that it could be bones of giants or and I'm not even saying that that's not what it is. I have no idea, but there were I think there there was like this. I heard about this not that long ago, but it was a I guess people like researchers or something like that went down to Brazil and we're talking to like this native tribe in Brazil and they were showing them pictures of aliens, and those people down in Brazil, they go, oh, they don't come from there. They're the ant people, Like those are the people that are underground, and they've known about this, like for generations and generations. So it almost makes me wonder, is this mound something that was built not on not just to have like a structure above ground, but could this have been dirt that was dug up from beneath for that purpose, like an underground type of town or a temple or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Agartha right, or the Cherokee had the legends of the inner Earth little people, and yeah, a lot of these ancient cultures believed that there was an entrance to the earth and that there were people living there. I mean, the moon eyed people of Tennessee is a good example. Like they were. The story's gotten twisted. People are saying they had blue eyes and all that. But I went back and looked, and honestly, the Cherokee said they had black eyes, indicating that they were nocturnal, indicating that they probably came out of the ground. They lived underground, and it came up at night because they couldn't see during the daytime. Their eyes weren't didn't adapt to daylight or something. But anyway, you see this like sprinkled across antiquity, this inner Earth concept. But let me hit you with this man this mound Kahokia. This was an ancient city. It goes back probably I think they say fourteen thousand years, maybe longer. This is what Saint Louis was built on. This. If you draw a straight line, this connects to a huge mound in Moundsville, West Virginia. And uh, then it goes all the way to the coast and it connects to this tower out there called Newport Tower. It's another ancient place and and the Newport Tower was uh I think it's I think it's associated with maybe even like Scandinavian people who came here way before Columbus, because there's there were ruins on it.
Speaker 4: Where is Newport Loke, I know of Newport, Virginia.
Speaker 3: Newport Tower. Is it Connecticut? It's in one of those little New England places.
Speaker 4: Let's check it out, Newport Tower.
Speaker 3: But it's connected tord.
Speaker 4: Oh god Rhode Island, one of the only things there, I might add.
Speaker 3: But so, and that thing is bigger than it looks like in the pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, try and find a decent picture that.
Speaker 4: Looks like an ancient grain silo that they just like quit building. But I could tell it's not like how cool.
Speaker 3: That looks though it had Norse ruins, Oh it had. It's connected maybe to the Kensington Ruinstone, which.
Speaker 2: Would make stend makes sense if we're talking about Scandinavian m But.
Speaker 3: It's connected on a grid and invisible grid to Kahokia Mound and Mounainsville, West Virginia, which is the which is the site of the Grave Creek tablet that mysteriously went missing. They pulled a tablet out of Grave Creek Round Mound in West Virginia that had Iberian Phoenician on it. So what we're talking about here is many different cultures who were over here working together potentially, like like there was a cub of there was a hub of commerce here. And I think it goes back to the copper mines actually, because you know, we know that all that tons of copper is missing from the Great Lakes. Uh, these people were coming over here in mine and copper people from the Middle East even.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean the Natives didn't have much use for copper. There's very few examples of them needing it. However, if some other people from a whole nother place who knew what copper was, especially if we're talking about the Bronze Age or even further, knew what this substance was and knew how to utilize it, it would make sense that they would have came here to mine it for their purposes one hundred percent, because I mean the Natives are using flint and like making chirt arrowheads up until the Civil War, I mean even further than that actually, So yeah, they didn't really have the need to go mining because they were cool with surface level shit. I could take a rock and break it into whatever I need, So why would I dig in deeper? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the natives were using the copper because it was at one point it was so plentiful. They could just go and pick it up off the ground, and you know, copper, you can kind of hammer it into whatever shape you need it for, and it's a conductor. But I think what's telling for me that has to do with copper is a lot of these giants that were pulled out of the burial mounds were adorned with copper beads and copper bracelets. That tells me that these giants and this mountain builder group of people were associated with the copper mining. They probably made their livelihood off of it. You know, we found all these old ships off the Mississis. They were using the Mississippi like a great, a giant highway to get our great great lakes. And we found ships, Phoenician ships buried on the banks of the Mississippi River. So the Phoenicians were definitely coming here.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that before. Brother, You're blowing my mind with that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'll try to send you the arcle. I don't have it with me. I have an article somewhere on my phone, but I don't have it like at arms length right now. But there's another article that they just found a Canaanite ship that dates back to a long time ago. I don't remember the exact dates. I could probably find it here, and that indicates that the Canaanites were coming over here too. They were seafaring. There were always seafaring people coming over here. And uh, I mean, I think if I was to go back to this society of Cincinnati, I think these guys knew about this. And it just so much stuff has happened between now and then to get in the way of this history, to kind of off escape this history. And one of those I think is George Washington. And I think that he because I think by him driving out the natives and putting cities on the mound sites, and then then later the Smithsonian coming in and clearing up everything else, hiding everything else, we just don't have a good picture of what actually went down here. And like like Washington, like he so he you know, he he was responsible for clearing out the valley that Pittsburgh's in right now.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I found this recently in research. He was down there. He worked for the British at one point. He was he was fighting for the British. He was kind of like a mercenary for hire or something. But the natives called him devourer of villages because he would come through and he would clear out a village. And that's what they did with this side at Pittsburgh. They came through and they cleared the Natus off of it and built a city there. George Washington, it goes straight to the top. George Washington himself was a part of that cleanup.
Speaker 4: That's pretty crazy because I've done a decent amount of digging into George Washington's military background. Right, so, before he decided to be a part of the revolutionaries and all these things, he was a British officer. Of course, says most of the aristocratic class was before the colonies decided to break off into their own thing. And I know that I get a lot of shit for this, but Washington was a dog shit commander. Like he had a handful of victories, and most of that was because the British overestimated their abilities and said, oh, these peasant farmers will never be able to stack up against us. Then they decided to start using guerrilla warfare and things with you know, ol marian and things. This is the point I'm gotting a whole tang on that. If you look back at George Washington's British military history, it wasn't impressive at all. He was low to middle level management guy who more often than not kind of led his men into their own slaughter, if not ran and cowardice he had.
Speaker 3: There was some nepotism involved with this too, because of.
Speaker 4: Course we're talking about the aristocratic class of Britain, dude for sure.
Speaker 3: And dude, I don't know if you know about this, but his his great grandfather was involved with this these kind of activities too. So it was it was Tanna Cherison, Airquois leader who started the French and Indian War, who gave George Washington the nickname Devour of Villages. But they nicknamed him that because that is what they called his great grandfather. George Washington's great grandfather was called the town Destroyer eighty years earlier for his wrath on the natives. So the Washington family were like these kind of like militia men who could who were known to be able to drive out villages, and they would send a guy like Washington in to run off the natives to take the land and to destroy the towns and to rebuild on them. Stuff that fit the model of what they wanted America to become. They were the original manifest destiny, roadhouse conqueror. Guys, it's crazy what they did.
Speaker 2: It checks out, especially whenever you're comparing it to today in a sentence.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, and think about it, like later, when he became the George Washington, he's in a position where he could have the history retold. It's just like his biographers they lie about that cherry tree story. That's bogus, that's not even real. They just kind of rewrote a new George Washington story that fits the narrative. And he became such a powerful player in American history he had the resources to rewrite history of this region and and tell you know, whatever version of that he wanted it to be devour of villages. I never heard that in school, fellas, But that's dude.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing too, is that a lot of people think that like conspiracies really only started within the last one hundred years or so. I'm like, dude, this shit goes back so far. They had to learn it from somebody they knew how to be sisty. They knew how to lie and cheat and steal and and and blind people to what the actual truth was. Like, I don't know if you just come over and take America like like the way that they tell us, I mean, sure, I don't know. You know, I don't really know history as well as probably either one of you guys. But whenever it comes to like stuff like that and you're talking about the mounds and like all of the talismans and the sigil work and the lay lines and stuff like that, like this points to an occult class that came over and knew what they were doing, and they they were doing it. It was like spiritual warfare included, you know, in just regular warfare, but you know, just out of curiosity. Whenever do you think that they were Like whenever you're pulling on energy, let's just say from a star Ford or from a lay line or something like that. Now, I don't know what your spiritual or religious affiliation or whatever is, but where do you think that energy is coming from? Is that natural earth energy? Is it pulling from the energy from down below? Is it like hellish energy? Like what do you think about all that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a Christian, but I don't get all worked up and been out of shape about crystals and earth energies and stuff like that. I think they're just a natural part of this plane or plane at or whatever you want to consider. This is right, It's just a natural part of being here. It's just like the seasons, the cycles of the seasons, and you know, like the cicadas that come out of the ground once every x amount of years, there's like a cycle, and there's like a there's like a layout to things, and I think part of that is just this energy grid. I don't know that it's good or bad, but I'll tell you this, I think it can be used for either or oh yeah, it can be harnessed.
Speaker 2: It's like the old adage of millionaires don't use astrology, but billionaires do. Yes, I mean they know about the energies above. And whether you believe in the energies above or not, I absolutely, like I almost know it to be an absolute fact that the elites of the elites are absolutely using the stars alignment in the sky to their advantage. Like there's no way they're not to me anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And a good example of being used for bad well possible example, because the Nazis, I know, we're looking into this, they were looking at they had that Agartha Inner Earth tradition that they believed in. You know that going back to that Thule society that the base that we took up in Greenland from the Nazis. The Thuley Society was in a cult order much that were you know, running a nation behind the scenes, much like what we're talking about here today. And the Nazis believed in Agartha and they believed that there was like a big massive cavern down there inside the Earth. It's kind of like hollow Earth theory. And they believed that it had its own type of sun, and they called it the Black Sun, and they believed that it emanated some sort of an energy field that you could harness and tap into. And that's what they were trying to do. They were trying to get down into the Earth to find not only ancient civilizations, but an ancient power source known as the Black Sun, so they could harness it. You know, did they find it, I don't know, I mean, but it wouldn't have probably been worked out well if they did.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, you hear about, you know, and you look into the story of Admiral Bird's journal or diary, whatever it was, and I know that that is something that is argued a little bit because where it came from. Supposedly his son found it or something like that and released it. We don't know if that's actually a true story or not. But if you believe it, which I tend to, it talks about going into the inner Earth and seeing like giant beings and crazy forestation and there's a whole other like ecosystem going on in there. And you're trying to say that within within today's day and age, that we can only drill eight miles to the center of the earth, Like, I don't buy that. And we've only discovered, like we've only ever even discovered five percent of the ocean's floor. So I don't buy that either. Personally, I think that they probably know what the fuck is up, and either they're they're staying away or they're hoarding all of the resources and information for themselves. Either way, it's not a good it's not a good look.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I I tend to believe in stuff like that because you know, let's just say you don't believe in the whole inner Earth thing? Well, what the fuck did admiral Birds see beyond? You know, the ice wall and Antarctica? Like that's you're talking about an admiral dude, Like this was no scrub.
Speaker 3: I think that it lines up with the legend of the Crystal City that the Irish had, and and and go. You know, I think that that's what his diary possibly is dealing with. And It's been a while since I've looked into this, but I'll tell you this too, that a bunch of birds records went to a university I think it was in Ohio, and they were released in recent day. I don't remember the date, but I remember when I looked into it. At the time that those documents were released or people were allowed to go in and look at them, was right around the time the Bird Diary started showing up. It was published right after these documents were open up to the public, right, And I looked into it, and I I what I gleaned is that Bird was talking about not South, not the South Pole, but the North Pole. In that diary. He was he was talking about and describing a trip he flew up over the North Pole where he saw this futuristic city of lights and all that. And I'm telling you, man, it lines up with the Irish legends of the Crystal City, which was like around eleven hundred a d. These people were hearing weird sounds. These Irish people were hearing weird sounds and they were seeing like weird lights. So they got in their ships and they chased after the weird lights and they found that there was a crystal city that had come up out of the ocean. They went, they landed, and they said they talked to these entities there they looked kind of like people, and that they were Earth's record keepers.
Speaker 4: That's not doing them. Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's I don't know if it's It might be intertwined with that, but I'm not sure. But basically what happened was they would go, they'd meet with these people and they would leave in the city, would like disappear or something and go back into the Earth. I don't know, but every year, and the Irish have records of this. Every year they would see the weird lights, hop in their ships, go visit the Earth record keepers, learn some stuff, and then come back. And it sounds just like that city that bird mentions in his diary, and and they they went north to find this city. It's it's all. It all kind of lines up.
Speaker 2: And that's what allegedly that's where Hitler said that the the Nordics came from too, right, Yeah, what it would be from up there, So I mean there might be something here and and I always like to go back to this one too, So so Justin Trudeau, ex Prime minister. I don't know if he still is. I thought he stepped down. But anyway, Justin Trudeau, his dad used to be big dickon right. That's basically how he got the job. And Justin Trudeau said he understood he was whenever he was a little kid he went, he went with his dad up to the North Pole, and whenever he went up to the North Pole, he goes. I understand the amount of power and respect that my dad had after what I had seen at the North Pole. And it kind of left it very open ended like that, and so it led it. You know, it leads a lot of people to speculate like, all right, well did he see hollow Earth? Did he see other beings? Did he see you know what I'm saying, and so, what would lead you to think that it might be the Nordics? Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It may have been because I think Trudeau was like three years old when they did that trip, and it just makes sense that they would they allowed his dad to maybe take him because he was so young. And can you hear me right now? Okay? And uh, and you know they went up I think there's some land up there. Personally, this is what I think. And Bird was talking about this in some interviews back in the fifties. Bird was describing a big area of land up there and he said it was getting crowded at the North Pole. Yeah, It's like, it's like, what is he talking about. Well, if you look across mythologies and old maps, they all show this hyper Borea area at the North Pole. It's on all the old maps. And sometime in our time, you know, in the twentieth century, they took it off of the maps, and you know, Google obviously kind of blocks it and stuff. But I'm saying, like, what if there's a piece of land up there that Trudeau's dad, you know, because he was an elite right had access to it, and it's just blocked off from the rest of us. It's the hyper Borea, it's the Thuley, it's the maybe the area perhaps even where this at. We get these atlantis myths.
Speaker 2: You know, and that's something that's pretty interesting too. And this is gonna be like my third time saying this, but I just find it to be so fascinating. There was a guy that went to court here recently talking about the all the UFO type stuff, and he said that there were four types of alien breeds that he absolutely knew about, and the Tall Whites are one of them. Like he said that they were absolutely in communication with what they call the Nordics or the Tall Whites or something like that, also named the gray aliens, also named the Reptilians and the insectoids. So that's fucking weird, but it leads you to like believe, now, like, let's just say that that is true. Let's just say that it's not just some kind of mk ultru to get everybody worked up, and they're actually telling the truth, which I have a hard time, you know, I struggle with this kind of shit because I want to believe it, but also at the same time, it's still our government, and I know that they lie to us all the time, but then you ask other people, like that's the only source they do believe is a government kind of source. So who fucking knows what really is true anymore.
Speaker 3: But I think there's something to a lot of these events bro even even some of the stuff like you're talking about the tall whites, right, or maybe even this race from the north right, Like, uh, the reason why the Nazis had a base up there at the top of Greenland that they called Thule, it was because of this Tholey society, because they believed in Hyperborea. And one of the main guys who was preaching that, who the Nazis were listening to intently, was a guy named Carl Viligant. Carl Villigant believed that the Germans came from this aryan superman race that lived up there, and he believed that you know, it goes back thousands of years and that there was this was the land of the Neffelheim ice giants. And that's, of course that sounds just like Nephelum. So you can you can look at that, and then you can look at all the old maps of Hyperborea and stuff, and you start to see a picture and I'm not promoting this because it's what the Nazis believe. I'm promoting it because it's This is the reason why the Nazis believed this is because it predated them. This was in mythology already. They just took it and adopted it.
Speaker 2: I think about the the what were they called the Walkers North of the Wall and Game of the in Game of Thrones too, right, white walkers. Yeah, they were fucking ice giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, giants I think are just a big part of the story in general that that we have to untangle, like all this history that we've been lied to about. I think the giants are are a big party. I think they're a big part of the American backstory in general. I mean back to some of the guys we talked about earlier, back to Washington. Washington recorded in his diary that he dug up two giants.
Speaker 4: Himself on his land.
Speaker 3: So Washington, uh no, I don't remember where it was. It may have been part of his land. But you know, he was all out looking at mounds. Like Washington was a surveyor. He knew this land.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: He was always on the lookout for stuff, and like he was he was mentally wrapped up in these mounds, like in the magic of them. So I think he probably just dug one up and he found some giants and he documented that. And you know, the same thing for Lincoln. Lincoln talked about going to Niagara Falls for the first time, and he was referencing giants. He was like Roman, he's looking at the falls and he's romanticizing, and he's like, Oh, I'm standing in the place where the ancient giants stood and looked at these falls. These guys knew about this stuff. They knew about this stuff, and I think I just think the giants are a huge part of this. I mean, I found an old article the other day and this was right outside of Pittsburgh. If this is some of the land that Washington surveyed, it's called Washington County today, and I think Washington chose that land for a good reason. You know, some of the oldest pet petroglyphs in the country are there. Uh. And I found this article on the Index shout out to the Index.
Speaker 2: Finds everything is so it says I always remember that.
Speaker 3: It says, uh, prehistoric giant bones found. That's the title of this article. And it goes on to talk about forty nine skeletons of an ancient race that they would tug them up, and they are giants and it's Washington County that touches Pittsburgh. Wow, And the giants had copper beads and copper bracelets what they found. Yeah, yeah, whoa. So you know, I mean, it all works together. Once you start studying this stuff, you really find out about the copper mines and everything else. It all just makes sense.
Speaker 2: So whenever we get into giants, though, I know a lot of people like to reference it back to the Nephlom, do you have any alternative theories as to what it could be if it's not Nehalem.
Speaker 4: And a knacky Oh well, I feel Anaki slash Nephelin are kind of the same thing in different terms.
Speaker 3: Here, right, I agree, And that's part of why I said that, And I mean, because I think there's many different ways you can look at the Niphilom story. My thing is, if you, I guess, for Sophie for some reason, do not want to go with the version found in scripture, you can find it in all the other mythologies, So you know, just pick whatever you want. To call it, you know, if that's an Anaki or whatever.
Speaker 4: You're on a something there all the other cultures around the world, there's a couple of I was just having this conversation the other day with my uncle. There's a few stories that no matter what area of the world you're talking, no matter what millennia you're talking, no matter what culture or language we're speaking on, they all have a few things that just seem to traverse. Right. For instance, vampires. Every culture and race has their version of a bloodsucking entity that lives all the blood of humans. Right, no matter where you go, every culture has a version of a dreas. Some of them are scaly winged beasts that breathe fire. Some of them are hairy, long snakes that run on rain't They all have their version of a dragon. They all have a version of a phoenix. They all have a version of a giant. They all have a version of the world flood. There's a few of these stories that they might put their own spin on it, but it's like everybody can agree that at least these things happened or were real at one point, because if they weren't, then how are all of these people talking about the exact same thing with maybe a few little details changed, but it's the same thing we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually found a list of what other you know, religions and mythologies would have called them or have called them in the past. So first off, you got the Norse, which they just called them. They called them joatnar or jotnar, which basically means frost giants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ice giants, And that's the thing. Odin made a deal. He said that there would be no more ice giants. And I don't know about you looking around the world now see ice giants.
Speaker 2: I mean he held up is under the bargain.
Speaker 4: Then I don't say, if you want to get technical, that's because he had Loki have sex with a horse to you know, make the wall get built slower. That horse's baby was slept near the eight legged horse that he rode into battle later, which is why Santa Claus gets pulled by eight reindeer on his sleg. There's a lot of shit there, but continue, so sorry.
Speaker 2: Then you got the Greeks, which they called them Titans and gigantis. So the Titans were the primordial deities larger and more powerful than Olympians. Then in the in Hindu and Vedic culture, you have what is called the Da Das and the d Navas and rock rock sha Sasas. I don't know how to say that one, but basically they were giant like beings descended from ancient primordial beings. They often represented darkness or imbalance, but were not always evil. The rock Shasas are demon giants like Ravanna, the ten headed king of Lanka. Then you got the Native Americans, which you have the Cherokee, the Choctaw, the pi Utlier, and Uh. The Anglican also talk about it. So you have the the the Cherokee talking about a race of giant hairy men who lived in the woods and predated people. The Choctaw talked about the Nahulo, which is a race of white giants who once inhabited the land. The whatever the Paiute is what you said they talked. They talked about the Uh, the Siteca, which is red haired, cannibalistic giants who lived in caves. Then you got the Algonquin that had stories of windigo spirits, often depicted as giant, ravenous beings. Then you get into the Celtic Uh lore. They talk about the Fomorians, which were a race of monstrous giants who battled the uh tauthiddaya non. I always fucked that one up.
Speaker 4: You're you're close on that one. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then you have of course Gog Magog, which is a giant defeated by Brutus of Troy. Then you have Brand the Blessed that's in Welsh myth. Then you have Sumerian and Mesopotamian. Obviously with the uh Abkulo and Ananaki, Zoroastrian talks talked about them.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They were often described as huge, They were called divs or devas. They were often described as huge, malevolent beings who opposed her Amaz disorder, and some some texts say that these giants roamed the world before coming uh, before the coming of righteous humans. Then you have Polynesian, uh, Chinese, African, the Aztecs. Literally, dude, so many different cultures talked about giants.
Speaker 4: I said, all of them talk about a few things. Giants are one of those things. No matter where you love, they got a story about them. Dragons are another one, Vampires, phoenix is a global flood. There's a few of these stories that honestly, it don't matter where you look, they got a story about them.
Speaker 3: And over here, specifically in the Americas, we're in such a racially charged environment today that there's an aspect of this that I think people do not want to bring up, even people who are down with the giants, and that is you said it earlier, the white giants, right, because you know, but the problem is, well, here's the thing. I don't have a problem with the white giants because the Native Americans themselves had are the ones telling us that they were here. If you look at what Chief Rolling Thunder said in the late eighteen fifties, he said there was a race of ten foot tall white men who ruled and built many fortifications in early America. Aka are star forars fellows that we're talking about, Oh, earthworks and forts that would become our Cincinnati, our Pittsburgh, are Manhattan, Saint Louis, et cetera. There is a myth that a lot of these guys were not only giants, but they were light skinned. I don't think they were all white skin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the red hair Giant two, you know, that's.
Speaker 3: That's what the PIU. So this this is a story that lines up with all the tribes from New England to Oklahoma to California. It's the same story. It's like you said, the Piu Indians, they said they were ten foot tall, redheaded giants called the Citica.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you this because we've done a couple of episodes talking about and let's talk about, like you said, the racially charged motives on this one. Right, Okay, Once upon a gap, they said that the Aztecs could not have built these pyramids because they're not white. There's no way they could have built these pyramids, and it had to have been done by white people. This must be Atlantis that Plato's talking about, bo bo bop, all the things. Okay, cool. Then cut to today where it's like, bro, you're telling me they couldn't perfect what we would now call the pile, like a pile of bricks. They couldn't make that into a disseminating shape, each level a little bit less than the other one to make a pyramid. And so they took it as racists writing down the books to say that these these indige, these savages, clearly couldn't figure out how to make a pyramid. This must have been done by white people. Right now, we're talking about these giants. We're talking about quote unquote mythical beings quote unquote. We don't know if they were real or not. Now, we all believed that the giants were real. I'm with you one hundred percent. But now to say that they were white giants. Are you saying that the local native the Indidge tribes were uncapable of building these things because they didn't know how to or are you saying that they had to have been built by giants because they're the only ones that would have granted them the knowledge in order to do so. They could have That's a slippery slope in in of itself.
Speaker 2: They could have just not been as physically gifted to be able to move these and make these type of monuments.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that the original mound builders because we know they were working with some advanced technology. You know, they were using trigonometry, They had great knowledge of the stars, they knew their arts and sciences. Whatever race they were is irrelevant to me. But what But by studying this, what I've gleaned is that they were giants or there were giants in their ranks because they buried them inside the mounds. And then I just look at the native American legends of this, and the Native Americans are the ones saying predominantly, they're the ones saying that they were white, you know, or light skin. And then and I also look at the Middle East, and I know that there's light skin people in the Middle East, and specifically, one of the branches of ancient people who had light skin that came out of the Middle East were the Canaanite Heights. The Canaanites ended up in the Canary Islands there as soon it's became the Guanches, and the Guanches were a light skinned people. And we know that where the Canary Islands are today, there is a natural stream in an ocean stream, an ocean current that goes all the way down and comes straight here, like it comes straight here to the America. So the Canaanites could have just hopped on a boat and been guided by the ocean itself here.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So, guys, there's the Susquehannock Indians who were said to be light skinned as well. They had light skin and light eyes. But I don't think they were white. I think that they were they were a mix of giants and Native Americans.
Speaker 4: Now I've heard this as far as the trade winds go, like, uh, you could look at ancient Mayan ancient Incan statues, and these statues have discernibly African looking features. Right now, if you look at the trade winds off of the westernmost coast of Africa, if you put in a boat on the west coast of Africa and it's kind of give it a good little nudge without any real navigation, you will accidentally end up in South America. Right That's that's how the Coriolis effect goes, that's how the currents go, that's how the trade winds go. You'll just end up there. So you're saying that there is a similar path to be taken from Europe to North America.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And if you just it's it's right there with that Iberia, you know, because Spain is Iberia.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, the Iberian Peninsula, Spain and Portugal.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's so it's right there. It's that it's that northernmost tip of of Africa where right there you have the Canary Islands or the bottom of Spain, the westernmost tip of Spain. And that's why with I believe, like with with that big mound in West Virginia, I was talking about where they pulled out the Grave Creek tablet that had Iberian on it, Iberian Phoenician. I think that's because those people jumped off the tip of Iberia and came here, and you think the Canaanites were doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: You know, just out of my own curiosity, I was like, all right.
Speaker 3: They were somewhat light skinned, you know some of these people were.
Speaker 4: I mean, so is Egypt. For the record, everybody thinks egypt being in Africa means they were black. No, Egyptians are not black. I'm sorry. Find me in Ethiopian that looks like somebody from the Congo. Like, Africa is a whole ass continent with all of the shades inside. Egyptians look more light skinned Arab than they do Subsaharin. So I'm with you hundred yeah.
Speaker 3: And I had a roommate who is he's still a friend of mine. He is Egyptian, and he's light skinned, and he's got light eyes.
Speaker 4: Bro. He probably looks olive, complexy with a little bit of some Afro hair with hazel eyes. If I had to guess, I've never met this guy. But in my about one point.
Speaker 3: You're almost on point with it, Oh my god. But the maybe his eyes are like a very light hazel, So yeah, you're a point all the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy. Also, Italians, I know, is gonna blow people's fucking minds here. Italians are blonde hair and blue eyed Sicilians because of the Moors have the dark hair and dark eyes and the olive complexion. Romans and those of Tuscany and all that blonde headed, blue eyed German looking motherfucker is historically speaking, I know that's gonna piss people off.
Speaker 2: Like you, we are like yours truly a little bit, I would say.
Speaker 4: A little bit, dude, honestly, Julius Caesar blonde headed, blue eyed, I know it's wild. Cleopatra redheaded, I know it's crazy. I mean Cleopatra the ninth, not Cleopatra the first. That's a talk for another day. That toolemac Empire.
Speaker 2: Anyway, moving on, I always say that I would have been, you know, one of Hitler's favorite kinds. I just want to throw that one out there, but just out of curiosity, since we're getting super weird here, we're talking about giants and shit, and I know that this is a heavily debated topic. But we would be remissed if we didn't talk about the Atlanta here. Okay, okay, no, I whatever you just got excited about. I want to hear that.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to save the Smithsonian.
Speaker 4: I could have swore do that too.
Speaker 3: No, but what did you? Let's do both? What did you say? Do you say the Atlanteans?
Speaker 2: The Atlanteans? Yeah, so just out of curiosity, I never really looked into how tall they were, like, you know, as far as what people say about them. But you have within theosophy, you have Rudolph Steiner and Helena Blovotsky. Within theosophy, they say, and this is where you got to pull it from, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's not a whole lot left about this kind of stuff. But within theosophy they claimed that they were As far as the Atlanteans go, they claimed that they were twelve to thirty plus feet not some big motherfuckers right there. Then you got Edgar Casey, another kind of spiritualist in a sense, right, like I know a lot of people don't like that, but he believes that they were eight to twelve feet tall. Then you have the ancient aliens. They what they believe in you know, as far as fringe topics like that they believe that they were ten to twenty feet tall. Then you have Plato, my homeboy, who he didn't necessarily describe a height given but described them as godlike and powerful. So I mean, that's a lot of people saying that these beings or entities or aliens or whatever, the original people of Earth or whatever they were, like were huge. And I know that I find a good source on Atlantis, you know what I'm saying, Like, find a good one that is very well documented. You're not gonna find it, Like that's why you have to go here.
Speaker 3: Can I say something about Bolvavski and I don't promote Bolvaski and you do I and I'm but I also.
Speaker 4: Most of her ship came from a fucking astra projection or a story that never actually well.
Speaker 2: Hold on Helena Bovotsky, like, she was a pioneer of her time. She was one of the first people. She was one of the very first people.
Speaker 3: She's I don't think that she needs to be And I'm not saying this is what you're doing, Jacob. I'm saying that a lot of people out there demonize her to the furthest extent that somebody can be demonized.
Speaker 4: Called her grifter, not demon.
Speaker 2: She brought over all of the Eastern spiritual and philosophical teachings to the West.
Speaker 4: Look at the story of where she got that Eastern philosophy, the guy that she met that gave her this journey, even though she never fucking went there herself. Like you do your own research on she said.
Speaker 3: She had ascended masters, and nobody knows if they were real or or figments or real they were spirits.
Speaker 4: But it's like the guy that said he saw the tablets under the pyramids, even though he never went to Egypt, Like, well, I see see.
Speaker 3: I think some of these people actually were channeling personally.
Speaker 4: Yes, some I don't think Blovotsky was. Some might have been.
Speaker 3: I think Casey Casey, some of his stuff was proven.
Speaker 2: Casey was on some ship, dude, and so and and I know this is gonna be heavy, heavily debated topic as well. I think Maury's Doriel was on some fucking ship. But that's just my own Oh of God.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, the cult leader whose ex wife and everybody who left his colt said this guy is full of shit. Don't listen to him.
Speaker 2: Did you ever read the book?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the story of tot the Atlantean, even though Toad himself hold on and his parentage, the whole thing with the Egyptian, like his birthright, who his father was, where he came from, goes completely against everything Driel said.
Speaker 2: Okay, but did you ever read the book? Is my question?
Speaker 4: Not the entirety of it. Why would I because shit, as soon as you find out where she got it from, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, well, Jacob hates any spiritual philosophy that isn't Christian and it's all faking. Okay, but not.
Speaker 4: All, not all. There are some that like. Okay, if you went to the site and you learned from some sort of person who claimed to be for instance, if you go to India and you learn from a yogi who was taught from an ancient source of a yogi, Okay, I'm listening to you. I may disagree with some of the things you say, but I'm listening. If you say, oh, yeah, I went here and they gave me this title and it's this one guy, but you will know about it because you've never heard of it before. And then you do a little bit of research into it and you find that none of that actually exists. It's completely faking gay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well hold on though, because even within the CIA back in the eighties, they were doing fucking remote viewing. That's very well documented in conversation. They're still doing it to this day, by the way.
Speaker 4: Sure sure yeah, the remote viewing that was audited by themselves to find that they were ninety eight percent accurate. That's like the IRS saying the IRS has never done anything wrong. They audit themselves. Bro, good shit.
Speaker 2: You just don't even try to believe. You just automatically fed here, Jonathan, Dude. Fed you're saying that you don't believe in anything like crazy spiritually miracle or anything outside of that. If it's not just from your religion, and there's nothing wrong with.
Speaker 4: That, take religion out of it. Test the source. Fuck religion for a second. Fuck all religious books. Test the validity of the source, and if it's based in any kind of bullshit, and if it doesn't pass level one through three of the bullshit cipher, than like, dude, do your own reset.
Speaker 2: This is this is how you get me in Jacob worked up. Is my going into these topics. This is like historically, anybody, like on some real ship. Anybody wants to go back and look at ourth the Atlantean episode from like two years ago. We were about to throw the fuck down in that episode, dude, because.
Speaker 4: You were quoting Billy Carson. Look at where he is today. I mean, holy fuck, bro.
Speaker 2: Oh why I was mainly quoting Burray's story. Ell, But that's that's besides the point.
Speaker 4: Billy Carson quotes a lot. That's my point.
Speaker 2: Anyway, continue, I would love to hear what you have to say before Jacob gets his fucking panties and even more and a bunch over there.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to say, I want to. I want to approach this diplomatically here as diplomatically as I can because I'm on the fence about Levaski. So what I'm about to say is not like a promotion of hers. I do think that. So before she put out, before she poshed her first book, she had went around the world three times. She she did spend time in India in a lot of these places, so she did have when you look into her, she traveled and everywhere she went she went to the esoteric hub of the region. She went in an otherwise. In other words, she went wherever she went just to learn the spiritual and mystic traditions of the place. So I'd be remiss to say that she didn't know you know, a couple a thing or two.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 3: I know that there's okay, for instance, with with with isis unveil, because I looked into that that book a little bit and she had a three hundred page citation like section for that where she did cite her sources. And she's been labeled as a fraud and as a plagiarist. But you know, frauds don't usually put three hundred pages of citations and you know all that with their work. So there's she's not a complete no frouds in my opinion. And I know we weren't really staying that. I'm just saying that to other people there will say that.
Speaker 4: I say that she believes what she was saying, for sure, But if you look at the title of the guy who she spoke to, that's not a title of anybody that actually exists. So I think that she was taken for a ride by a charlatan, came back and wrote down what that charlatan told her, Like I'm not saying that she herself is like in you know, purposely leading people astray. I think she was duped and then wrote down what the duperrie was.
Speaker 2: Well, now you're backtracking a little bit, because you just whenever he said that she traveled around the world, you went in quotes, so like, I didn't even believe that.
Speaker 4: You travel around the world. She traveled to us spot one time.
Speaker 3: So could it be a situation like, for instance, like this, this is a Dweller on two Planets by Frederick Oliver. But Frederick Oller said that he was dictated this book by a nantity named Philos and this is all about Atlantis, the actual Atlantean or purportedly about Atlantis. This was like a fifteen or sixteen year old kid in early Frontier Oregon or California who wrote a whole book that was channeled to him. Now could it be something like that with Bolvaski where she was given some truth in her channels?
Speaker 4: I hear you, But then I would also question the validity of a sixteen year old kid that had a crazy dreamy and wrote it down on the same way that Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith found these gold tablets and looked through a moon rock, and now we have the Church of Latter day Saints that fully believe everything he said. I would question the validity of that very heavily. Yeah. And if we're gonna call one thing a cult and not the other, then like where are we drawing that line? Oh?
Speaker 2: I agree wholeheartedly with religion in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think we agree with on this maybe. Uh, the Smithsonian came out in what was it, nineteen thirty four, and so the giants weren't real. I have a major problem with that, big Yeah, I have a major problem with that. I think it's clear to me after a lot of research that they really were giants. The government does what the government does, like they did in twenty twenty. They lie to us about everything. And that's why I'm so fascinated with these organizations like the Cosmos Club and the Society of the Cincinnati, because it was the Society of the Cincinnati who helped start the Smithsonian. Jefferson Davis was a part of that, and you know it, just like I said, this goes straight to the top. Washington himself was a part of the Society of the Cincinnati of course, so thus he was a part of the creation of the Smithsonian. And then what you see is later about thirty years later, this guy named John Wesley Powell comes on the scene and he starts carrying this torch of rewriting history. He works for the Smithsonian. That's the reason why I was talking about the Cosmos Club. John Wesley Pals started the Cosmos Club. So he had this this full backing of all these very rich and powerful people in his club who helped him facilitate a cover up. And I think I can damn near prove it at this point.
Speaker 4: So yeah, break down the Cosmos Club for us. We've heard you mentioned the Cincinnati Club a few times this evening and all the things, not negating at whatsoever the Cosmos Club. Is this the same thing, different title, or is this a completely different club that they kind of unified later? What is the Cosmos Club?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's You can look up the Cosmos Club on Google actually, and you'll see that their headquarters is still there today. It looks like a crazy like X Men headquarter. It looks like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. It's just crazy old mansion.
Speaker 4: I love that movie.
Speaker 3: And so it's still there, and we know, I think I mentioned this earlier. It's right across the street from the headquarters of the Society of Cincinnati. Bingo, there it is, and so there was. These guys were Kolo. The third neighbors across the street is Washington and Co. Those these boys knew each other right now, What this is is a club of very powerful men in every facet of government and even more, and and academia as well. Actually, I got a list here somewhere. I'll just I'll show you some of so, Okay, here we go. I got on my phone here COSMOS members. This will give you a good view into this. They're all also pretty much in fields of studying that pertain to archaeological finds as well. So in addition to Powell, right, you have Henry Gannett. He's from Harvard. He's called the father of matt Making in America. He founded the National Geographic Society and the American Association of Geographers. You have Claire's Dunton. He's from Yale. Is a Yell dude. He worked for Pale as well and the US Geological Survey. You have a guy named Gerrick Mallory, also a Yale guy. He was an expert on rock art, pictographs, and picture writing. He's a very interesting one, but I'll keep going here. He was in the Philadelphia Shakespeare Society and the Bureau of Ethnology, and the American Philosophical Society. You have Theodore Gill. This guy's a part of the Cosmos Club as well. He's the librarian of the Smithsonian. He's also, you know, associated with the Library of Congress in the American Philosophical Society. You have Henry Smith Pickett, who was the president of.
Speaker 4: Mi I T.
Speaker 3: He was involved with the Navy and a bunch of these other Carnegie stuff. You have William Harkness, he was an astronomer. He was the president for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 3: The librarian at West Point who was an astronomer, Edward Holden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real quick, I do you want to bring this out? The logo of the Cosmos Club founded eighteen seventy eight, Just so everyone's clear. It's a fucking globe. They've known about it for quite some time since ancient Greece. I know some people will say, well, the history books in the nineteen twenties didn't have it as a look yeah, eighteen seventy eight, America new it was a globe. But anyway, moving on, I'll.
Speaker 3: Just I'll keep it brief here and I'll give you just a couple more names here. I'm just trying to paint this picture of who these guys were. You also had Frederick Endlich. He was kind of like a serious German dude who worked for the Smithsonian. We do know that about him. You had the president of Columbia University who was a co founder of the National Geographic Society named James Clark Welling was a part of it. These are all these guys are the founding members of this alongside Powell. By the way, these are the guys that he handpicked to start this with him. You had the first curator of the Smithsonian and assistant Secretary of the Smithsonian named Spencer Fullerton Bard. He's a part of this. You had a very interesting character named Emil Bessel's another strange German guy. He's a German royal who became a Smithsonian scientist, and he actually killed a guy on an expedition to the North Pole. So he's kind of shady. But so you see, these guys are all associated with government they're associated with these government type organizations, and they're associated with the Smithsonian. So this is a powerful group of people. That's these are your founding members of the Cosmos Club. So it was easy for them to sort of influence and steer the narrative in my opinion because of who they were.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're right in the history.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And I mean Powe himself who spearheads this though. He becomes the first director of the Bureau of Ethnology at the Smithsonian. So this is a little branch, this is a little section of the Smithsonian. They it's almost like they built just for him, almost the Bureau of Ethnology's purpose. Now, these guys are the ones who I'm telling you who facilitated this cover up right there. Sort of deal was that they were to transfer records and artifacts and materials relating to the Native Americans to the Department, from the Department of the Interior to the Smithsonian. So they create the Bureau of Ethnology to sort of get this stuff, all these artifacts, all this proof in in the in the housing of the Smithsonian Institution where we know it's like the Vatican down there. They and once it goes in there, it's locked up, it's you'll never see it again. So Pale is the guy who spearheaded this. And and like when it comes to giants, there's a there's a really interesting case. It's one of many. It's called the the West Point Giant Case. It's it's uh Arkansas is what it's from. And it was it was the Bureau of Ethnology who showed up in the late eighteen hundreds and took these giant bones that these people found in Arkansas. The river flooded one day and washed up part of the bank, and these people found giant bones there and they you know, I were talking about skulls three times in size of humans, of us, of normal humans, and like jawbones that you could pick up and put over your entire head. So and it was the Bureau of Ethnology who shows up and took that. So and that's just you know, we've all heard the stories. That's just one of many stories of how these guys the Smithsonian kind of operated. There's another cool case I was looking at. It's called the Salk Rapids, Minnesota Giant Case, also late eighteen hundreds. Basically, these guys were building the dam and they found an eleven foot giant in granite, like a like a granite coffin or something. Now, what they did was they the government sent in a guy named General Thomas at night by train and he took those bones in the middle of the night. Now, while I don't know that that was the Smithsonian, I suspect it was the Union Civil War General Henry Thomas, who was like a part of the Department of Cumberland in Kentucky and Tennessee. And I think that's telling for several reasons for his for what he did, because he's someone who could follow orders. He's someone who he's like a hot shot government guy like the rest of these Cosmos Club guys. And he worked in an area right on the banks of the Cumberland where we know a ton of giants were found and stuff like that. So they the government was using guys like this, right, you know, you send in, you send in a respected general in this case, and nobody's going to tell him though. He comes in the middle of the knights, he gets the bones and boom poof. You never see this.
Speaker 2: Stuff again, Oh dude, Like, look at this nine hundred pound ten foot giant Neanderthal once row, Minnesota, so it says the gigantic skeleton. A Michigan paper reports the discovery of a gigantic human in a rock near this sock rapids. It says, in quotes, the head is massive, thirty one and a half inches in circumference. It is low in the front and very flat on the top. The femur measures measures twenty six and a quarter inches, and the fibula twenty six and a half inches, while the body is equally long in proportion. From the crown of the head to the sole of the foot, the length is ten feet nine and a half inches. The measure around the chest is fifty nine and a half inches. This giant must have weighed at least nine hundred pounds. When covered with a reasonable amount of flesh. The petrified remains, and there is nothing left but the naked bones. Now dude. The bones weigh three hundred and four pounds. Holy shit, it says. The thumb and fingers of the left hand and the left foot from the angle to the toes are gone, but all of the other parts are perfect. Verily, there were giants in those days. This was in eighteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think I think that Powell or somebody at the Smithsonian sent this general out there to confiscate this one. That's that's what I've gathered from that, because you know, the thing is is like we've talked about two stories here, right, but there's so many more of these type of stories. And so I mean I looked in the pal some more because I wanted to get a feel for him, and like, I do not have much respect for this guy, but I'll just I'll just tell you what it is. Like, you know, he was influenced by a guy named Lewis Henry Morgan, who was the president of the American Association of Advanced Science in eighteen eighty. He Powell looked up to this guy, and this guy was a straight up contemporary Karl Marx and Darwin and Freud.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's.
Speaker 3: An indication to me where Powell's head was. I think he was he was very into Darwinism, I know that, and I think he was also into Marxism, and I think that those two things are excessively flawed personally.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean allegedly Charles Darwin like pulled it all that all that back. He said that, you know, he didn't believe that humans came from monkeys, like on his deathbed. I don't know if that's a true story or not, but that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a story I heard as well. So this is and this is an interesting case too. This this is in eighteen eighty, right, and you're seeing the advancement of the idea and the concept of Darwinism seeping into, you know, seeping in and getting an even tighter stranglehold on our nation. People in the government are starting to allow Darwinism to come in and be the main narrative. And I think that that's interesting, an interesting element to this case. Like, you know, it's like, how did we get here with like national geographic documentaries where you're just pounded with like millions of years and coming from apes and all that stuff. Well, it was just the theory at one point. And I you know, if people want to believe in evolution and all that, that's fine, but I need you to know that it was pumped into your education system by elites. This is what they want you to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, So, I mean, why isn't.
Speaker 3: Mean to go down that rabbit hole? But that's just how.
Speaker 4: Dude, If that's true when we all came from monkeys, then how do we still have monkeys? Were they the down syndrome and retarded monkeys back in the day that just didn't make the evolutionary jump or is there something extra? I can agree with evolution to the sense of adaptation, right, change if you will, some skin tone, some eye color, some hair color, all these things, but the same genome of speed. To say that the chihuahua is a descendant from the wolf, Okay, they're both canines. I could at least understand the thought process here to say that human beings came from monkeys as always before I even before you even put the religious aspect on it. That sounds so preposterous it's almost insulting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, then there's the stoned ape, the stoned ape theory, which I find at least interesting. You know that maybe some apes or some monkeys or whatever just stumbled across some mushrooms and bang, you know, sentience or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, But we've given mushrooms to monkeys since then, and they don't like develop learning, they die and they move on, and their descendants are just as much monkeys as they were. We have. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The type of Darwinism that these guys were pushing was almost like a neo religion, void of saints and divine yes entities. This was a new This was like a secular religion. That's what they liked about this.
Speaker 4: It was the religion of science quote unquote yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, like what I found here that I think is just a major smoking gun is this eighteen eighty report that Powell wrote in eighteen eighty. He sends this report to the secretary of the Smithsonian. This is basically like his boss or his contemporary. And so Powell lays out a lot of stuff here that I disagree with. And he starts by calling the Native Americans uncultured savages that lack higher intelligence. And he also said he wouldn't stand for any proof of lost tribes being over here. He says that he was not going to allow the dating of things earlier than the landing of Columbus in the New World.
Speaker 4: But see, that's the thing, dude, And I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying. By the way, the racism goes back even farther than that Platinus and Plutarch, even in ancient Rome. We're speaking about how sub Saharan Africans were savages that were incapable of taking care of themselves and this that, and third like overt racist ideologies to say that if they're black, there's no way they could build anything of worth. Plutinis Neoplatonism wrote about that. Plutarch and the first thing of what we might call an encyclopedia today wrote about that. That doesn't make it accurate or true. That shows the cultural racism of the day and age to where they were writing from. So I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you got to think too, like part of the things that they're covering up here are these very intricate mounds that use trigonometry like.
Speaker 4: And advanced massacre geometry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these people weren't savages, like they were anything but that even the Cherokee were not savages. They had they built buildings and cities and had written language and et cetera. But so Pale says, you know, if it if it is dated before Columbus, Uh, they they would not connect the artifacts to the New World. Okay, how do I say this? This is this is tough, This is tough to put in the words. Basically, he's saying that if it's older than Columbus, they're just gonna throw it out. And he's saying that if if we found found article artifacts here that date before Columbus and they link up to other cultures around the world, they were gonna throw it out. They didn't want that linkage there.
Speaker 4: They can't be. They weren't white. How could they have that right? That was That's my point, dude, This is fucking absurd.
Speaker 3: This is what he said. He says the dispersements dispersement of Man was so long ago that it wasn't worth looking into for connections between cultures. So he says, there's no reason to look for the origins of lost tribes or any of the artifacts found in relation to mans or artifacts because it was so long ago. It doesn't even matter. It just doesn't even make sense. He's just finding a reason to cover this stuff. I mean, it's a rag I read this thing. It's it's a total rag man. I mean, he didn't write a report. He wrote a shifty book.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know, like listening to the guy on the matrix in the white suit, right, the's overly verbos. He's just trying to sound intelligent, and it's just like, just just say what you want to say, man, just make it make sense. He's trying to Everything is overdone in this report and it's meant to sound intelligent and not to be questioned. So this guy's everything that's wrong with DC. And if you look in this report, like it's very dense, the language is very dense, it's very verbose, like I said, But what he's saying here is that things are going to be thrown out, things are going to be covered up, or things are just not going to be looked at if they don't fit a certain criteria because it lines right up with manifest destiny. They wanted the natives to be and the people who came before us to be savages. That way they could and an unintelligent and that way they could like justify taking their lands. Yeah, they didn't want us people looking at They didn't want we the people looking at these artifacts that some of them are power Hebrew, right, Like I think I mentioned that, like the grave, the Grave Creed, you know, the Back creekstone is Paleo Hebrew. And the Smithsonian itself found that and they had to call it a hoax later on because it doesn't fit their narrative, right.
Speaker 2: I almost wonder if it's you know, I'm I'm sure with with the racist kind of ideology for sure, Like that's you know, obviously not good. But I think that it's it goes even beyond that, dude, I think that it's classism more than anything else. Like you got to think these people, they think that they're so intelligent, they have so much power, they have so much wealth, they have so much pool in everything, and everybody beneath them is is kind of the savage or or the class that is building up your economy or carrying out whatever it is that you're trying to, you know, build your city for I think that they look at the elite of the elite doesn't give a shit about what race you are. In my opinion, I think that they look at you. Are you poor? Can you contribute? You know what I mean? Like, I think that that's really what it is. I mean, especially nowadays. Back then, I would actually make the argument that was probably what was going on back then. I mean, maybe you can call it racism. But if you're looking if you're a if you're a white British guy, and you come over here, you know, back whenever allegedly, you know, America was founded or whatever. I don't know if you're if you're just looking at the Indians and saying, oh, they're just stupid Indians, like they don't know shit, they're just you know, living in TV's and stuff. It makes me wonder if like they just thought of themselves so highly that it caused them to look at everybody else as beneath them in a sense.
Speaker 4: Blue bloods, yeah, one hundred percent. But I mean even that's what That's the thing though. Here in Africa, native tribes of far East Orient, Oh my god, they're so far removed from the blue blood conversation that's not even worth having, you know what I mean. That was a mixture of elitism and racism all into a big nasty pile that we would now call a colonialism or imperialism. Right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They wanted everything to be looked at as an empty valley before we came and built our magnificent cities. And as I'm kind of hopefully demonstrated today, that was not the case. Like the Pittsburgh was an ancient city, Manhattan, etc. Saint Louis. These were ancient cities. They weren't empty valleys Nashville. I could tell you all this crazy stuff I found in Nashville. There was an ancient civilization here. And I think once you see pal come on the scene in eighteen eighty, this starts to kind of coincide with the Industrial Revolution. And what does that do? Back to Jonathan's point, the Industrial Revolution, And I think that this was part of the plan. It helps create a work class of workers, a class of just nine to five zombies exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean and look at the school system. That's what it's designed for, working class people. It wasn't designed for people who want to build businesses or you know, create inventions or be ever anything it lead to at all. It was never designed for that, you know. And I think it carries on to today. Like even with the schooling today, dude, it's so different from whenever we were back in school, but it's just as fucking dumb, you know what I mean. Like I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really pay a whole lot of attention in high school or in school in general. I was more worried about football and chicks, you know what I mean. But it was. I don't know. I didn't find it very fascinating. I didn't find it very intriguing. And I think that I think.
Speaker 3: The stuff that is fascinating and intriguing was not told.
Speaker 2: To They took it out, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I imagine if we were taught this stuff in school. Man, this is awesome. Giants freaking trigonometry mounds like what like people talking to star people what exactly? It's great, giants like bigfoot, little people. Man, this was like Narnia over here. It was awesome. I mean, it may not have been awesome to live here and have to worry about warring tribes, but like the I don't know the legendary status. Man, the ground beneath our feet was so much more interesting than they've led us to believe. And I think it's important that we have a name for some of this stuff that because you know, everybody says it's Smithsonian cover up, Smithsonian cover up. I agree with that, but like we need to know a little bit more about that. And I think it's important to know about this guy, John Wesley Powell, because he's a big reason why you won't hear about the Native Americans who spoke Welsh or Hebrew or any of the other out of place artifacts that were found over here, even in the Grand Canyon. They sent Powle down the Grand Canyon and I think he found those whatever they were, possibly Egyptian temples.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, got a bunch of hieroglyphs and fucking giant doorways and stuff like that. And you're not even allowed to go and see a lot of the Grand Canyon. Dude. I went there. It was one of the most boring things I ever did, because you have to stay on one trail basically the entire time. And you know, it's cool to look at it, but you got to drive several hours to get there just to be like, oh, oh okay, you know what else, I like, I want to see something more like it's still a sight to see, but you know, I it's it would be a lot cooler if we can go down there.
Speaker 3: And I went there too, man, I'm with you, Like I just stood at the edge and just kind of looked over and that was it, you know. But even those sites where they let the tourists go, it's like there's you're not allowed to really go down in there. If you get lucky or I think if you pay for it, you could go down by donkey being led by a guide and you go down there and like circle back pretty quickly, they don't. You can't go into the This is like the Grandons, like almost like lataristically blocked off. You can't go in. You can't even fly in there. What are they hiding, right.
Speaker 2: They got to be hiding something due and.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to do the same with Greenland. Honestly, to circle back to that, I think that's why Trump might have some good reasons for want in Greenland. He actually might, but I think what's going to happen, And I think the reason why, like for instance, at the inauguration, all the big tech guys that were there right like like Musk, Bezos and Zuck all those guys, they've invested millions of dollars recently into Greenland, into these projects that sort of bank on us getting Greenland. And I think what they're going to do is they're going to remilitarize Greenland like Bird was talking about back in the fifties, and it's going to become like Antarctica where you just people can't go they block it off and the secrets are secrets forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there has canyon. It has to be something to it. And I think that the argument for extraterrestrials actually coming from this planet or plane or whatever you want to look at it as, I think it makes a lot of sense. Extra terrain, extraterrestrial. Could they be coming from the outskirts wherever that may be. Could the world be a lot bigger than what they're telling us only the elites have access to be able to go anywhere beyond that. Uh and and also to space, like there was that whole Katie Perry bullshit with them going up in space like that was a joke. Like they've actually debunked that they didn't even go already, Like so many like scientists and people are chiming in. They're like, dude, look at it, like this this shit is faker than the moon landing in the sixties, you know.
Speaker 3: And there's like a music video shoot just like that's why they got her to do it, because you see, somebody can come in and make a music video. That's all that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, for sure, I like you.
Speaker 3: I like what you're saying too about like I think there's something to the crypto terrestrial hypothesis. And it's not because Harvard says so, I know that they put that paper out recently. I just think it's something that you see in mythologies, like this idea that there are inner Earth beings, and like even even in the Native War, like I found that, you know, speaking of cities, ancient cities, like where Asheville, North Carolina is today, I think they built that on top of an ancient city. And and I think that I found some evidence that the Cherokee were living there way back when where Asheville is today. And the Cherokee have a legend it's right there off the French Broad River. They have a legend that they were again a time of troubles like drought and warring tribes and all that. And uh, the their main shaman was meditated or fasting for seven days and he got in touch with the inner earth little people from Pilot Mountain what And the little people of Pilot Mountain told the shaman, like, we'll take you in to inner Earth with us so you can get out of this this hard time, so you can have a you know, a relief shelter. But the people who want to come with us into inner Earth. They just need to do like you did and fast for seven days, and then you can come into the earth. So the legend is that some of the people that wanted to escape the hardships fasted for seven days and went with the little people into like a pearl in Pilot Mountain.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm I'm gonna fast for seven days because I'm ready to fucking go. You know what I'm saying, Like it's time. Yeah, that sounds so sick. I hope that that's true. Like that would be so awesome if it is. I mean, you hear a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of seven days and find out I would love to see you do this.
Speaker 2: I mean you got to go there, right, Like, you got to be in the region in order for them to come up to you after the seven day fast?
Speaker 4: Or is it astral.
Speaker 3: I got the impression that there was some astral I got the impression that the shaman went into the astral room to receive that knowledge in the first place. For sure, we're talking about some very very spiritual people.
Speaker 4: I don't mean that in a demeaning way. Look, even as a Christian, I've heard many many people that go on a food fast they say, after the third day, you achieve a spiritual enlightenment that you couldn't have achieved otherwise. So like, look, bro, I'm not throwing shade at this, Jonathan. Please go on a seven day fast and let's see what you find on the other side. I'm here for this fucking smoke, Bro, I.
Speaker 2: Think that there probably is some kind of spiritual nosis that comes with that. I've the longest I've been able to fastest three days after that. I mean, I mean, you feel like you're fucking dying on that third day. I'm not gonna lie, but I would be interested.
Speaker 4: In your physical self is dying, but your spiritual self is rebuilt, reborning.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Shed this old carcass. Baby, I'm ready to be done with it, you know, But yeah, I think I might have to give it a try. But yeah, dude, look, this was a fun and very entertaining, very knowledgeable type of episode. Like I think you gave the people a lot to go and research and a lot to you know, meditate and stuff on. If you could, could you let all the good cult members out there know where to find you, sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will, and thanks guys. I had a blast today. I apologize for the internet thing. That's this is the first time I've ever really had an issue with this, so I'll try to fix it. But I'd love to do this again with you guys. Sometimes I actually really enjoy talking to you. Same cool, Let's do it again. My podcast is sixth Censury podcast I'm on Spotify, Apple, Instagent. Oh yeah, let me start that over again. I should know this, right, I should know Spotify, Apple, Patreon, and YouTube and I have an Instagram. There we go and yeah, yeah, sixth Censury Podcasts. Tim Constantine, come check out my stuff if you liked anything you heard today. I dive into these topics and more on there all the time.
Speaker 2: I love it, dude. I love the angle that you take, you know, just on a journey for truth, doesn't even matter like that's I vibe with that. I'm somebody that's, like, you know, personally, I like to look into certain you know, articles and concepts and videos and what are the mythologies around certain things, not necessarily taking it completely at face value, but see if it correlates with other information and see what kind of rabbit holes you can go down into. I love that way of research, man, So we h we appreciate you. We definitely got to do it again pretty soon too, I think, because I really enjoyed this conversation. Sorry for me and Jacob getting into a little tiff earlier. We're it's brotherly love at this point. Oh you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Call that a tiff. For any cult member that's listening, think that that was us having a heated talk, then you ain't been here long enough. We don't fight. We disagree about things and we talk about it. But like you know, as people would say, like you know, when is the time and place to have these conversations. I am one that leaves that a podcast based around blowing the lid off of conspiracies and cult knowledge, this is the fucking time and place to have these conversations, if ever, so you know.
Speaker 2: It is, it is, And that's part of what makes this show really run really well is that we have very differing opinions. It's never going to be an echo chamber. And also it is a cult collective. So if you have you know, uh, been been listening for a little while, you'll know that we have Josh Monday coming on Wednesdays and Sundays. I know, we kind of missed the mark there on not putting him on Mondays, but you know it's for you know, spiritual reasons why he's on Sundays and Mondays. But then we have Deplorable Jane Wednesday Sundays and Wednesday. Sorry, but then we have a Deplorable Janet on Tuesdays. We have a Strange Brew and Cosmic Peach. On Saturdays, we have the Cajun Night which comes out on Thursdays, and also Meta Mysteries comes out on Mondays and Fridays. So we are really trying to turn this into an all out cult color over here. So yeah, dude, definitely check out all the other shows. They appreciate it. We know that there's been a lot of good cult members out there that have been reaching out to us saying how much they love all the extra shows. We're literally putting out fourteen shows a week, dude, and we plan on building on that here in the future. So just yeah, I mean, if you want to be able to support the show, the best way that you can do it is go to Patreon dot com slash cult of Cult of Conspiracy podcast. We have shows get there a couple of days in advance. There's multiple tiers, but if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, you get access come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live show. Surely you've listened to them or you're least seen them posted. If you want to be part of that conversation, go sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier on Patreon. But probably the best thing about Patreon is that it is completely hell yeah. So come check us out over at Patreon, and uh we appreciate all the good Cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 4: Indeed, if you would like to support the show in another way, what you could do is go to coecsilver dot com link in the description below if you would have to get your start in the buying, selling, trading, and who's it's in the what sits of the precious metals and minted coins game? Listen, silver and gold have always maintained a value. As we're talking about the ancient societies and the things and the stuff, the ancients knew that silver and gold were valuable. Why why is this crazy shining rock worth money? Listen? We don't know all the details, but we do know that it holds a value while it is still affordable for your average Joe blow to get started and get some troy ounces of silver, some troy ounces of gold, go check out cecsilver dot com again link in the description below to get your start. A boy, Wayne Clark is going to reach out to you and get you on the right path. Right. But another way that you could support the show that is in fact free of charge, Beach please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of Li sunscribes commentation for posting review and shares his friends and family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity our algorithms across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential coll waverers. Work they see. Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go? Check out Meta MISTERI Jonathan's other show. Come check out The Cajun Knight. Come check out both of our patreons individually for our Wednesday Night lives, and go check out the sixth Century Podcast. Let's boost these algorithmic matrixings, y'all, Let's break through these glass ceilings. Let's boost these algorithms and push us to the next levels, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, that was another beautiful episode of the Culps of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: So no bad blade, Hey Goult members jigob here, just want to ask who wants better sex?
Speaker 4: The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that see ULT at Adam and Eve com. Now, this is an exclusive OFLL for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult