Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. John Hickenlooper and Michael Bennett pushing a bill in DC that would make it illegal for ICE to detain an illegal immigrant in a polling place at the voting boosts. I mean, think about how wacko that is right, And so many people have rightly suspected that the reason hick and Looper and Bennett and the rest want to open up the borders and have everybody come in here unchecked and unvetted as they see all these people as as Democrat voters, and now Hickenlooper and Bennett want to say ICE can't detain them at a polling place. I mean, think about the message they're sending to folks here illegally. The safest place you can be in America if you're illegal is at the voting booths. Wow. So if you want to see the actual bill, I mean, read it for yourself. I posted it at Dan Kaplis on Acts on Twitter because I was sitting there this morning preparing for the show, and I was reading this bill that's called the Protecting Sensitive Locations Act, And yeah, I'm reading through it and I find the provision right there, so you can see it for yourself, and please send it to everybody. You know, this is an election cycle in Colorado. Hickenlooper is up and the people need to know. You know, he has his phony facade of being mister moderate this and that this is the opposite of moderate, a guy who wants to use the power Colorado's give him to make it illegal for ICE to detain illegal immigrants in polling places. Wow, Jimmy Sangenberger kind enough to join is Jimmy you are an answer to a prayer? My friend. I'm sure you hear that often from many people. But yesterday on the show, when I was I had the union president on from seven and was talking about my support for the King super strike. At this point I said, Hey, anybody thinks I'm wrong here, please bring it on. And Jimmy, you wrote a piece in the gazette entitled strike serves outside agenda, not local workers. So thanks for joining us, brother, and lay it on us.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. Yeah, I mean, look three years ago. I think there was some understandable basis for the last labor strike that the employees had with King Soupers, particularly because it was at that tail end of the pandemic. People had been put through the ringer for so long, and I could understand why there would be a lot of angst and people would want to protest and say, you know what, we want to make sure we get the best deal this time. I don't think that's what's really going on. And I did listen to your interview with Kim Cordova, the leader of Local seven. But one thing that I found very interesting the other day was when King Soupers filed a loss suit in federal court against the union, saying that they had been coordinating with outside union organizations. And I dug in a little deeper looked at some of the sources that they cited in the lawsuit, and that is very clear. There is a woman by the name of Fay Gunther who is out of Washington, who leads the UFCW, which is what Local seven is affiliated with. UFCW Local seven I think United Food and Commercial Workers and UFCW three thousand is led by a genuine radical leftist in fake Gunther, who has said all kinds of things about wanting to reshape and essence remake as I look at it, the entire UFCW organization in her own image, and she attended the very first meeting back in October the labor between Local seven and King Supers their first negotiation day, even after I think it was the day after the company had said we don't want anybody from the outside being there, and so to me what we are seeing is something much grander, that is from the left wing in a union effort to so more disruption than to provide for workers here at home.
Speaker 1: Well, but doesn't it still come down to whether the strike is justified. I mean, I understand the concern about outside influences and political ambitions and all of that, but in the end, is the strike you're justified or not?
Speaker 3: I would say if you have somebody like this exerting pressure, if they're part of a group that has been identified in multiple leftist outlets as including Local seven, that I would in fact question the intentions and the motives. I mean, when I went to I did I guess cross the picket line over the weekend on Super Bowl Sunday. Had to pick up a few things, so we went inside our store and on our way out, I grabbed one of the flyers to see, Okay, what is it that they're saying on this material, And the biggest thing that was identified, and I think Kim Krodova mentioned it yesterday, is this idea that eight million dollars will be taken from the retiree Health Fund to be able to finance pay increases, which, by the way, I find interesting for the union and their criticism to impart knowledge pay increases to employees. But King super slatly denies that that's the case. Now, of course, maybe it's true, but I found it curious that that was the biggest thing that they explained. Is there as their number one discussion point on that flyer for why they were engaging in this strike. I question some of the and I heard the other reasons that have to do with staffing and wanting more people more price decreases so that you can cut prices of products. And I wonder, with the thin margins that grocery stores are operating under, how you can easily do that, especially in an inflationary environment. And list goes on, I really am not persuaded Dan that this is a justified strike, especially when you have afters like sayguns, they're heavily involved in that.
Speaker 1: Well, and listen, I understand the suspicion of the left because I think the left's ruining America. It's just to me, it doesn't mean that they're absolutely necessarily wrong on each and every point. Right, they're going to ruin America? But is it possible here that is the president claimed on the show yesterday at the president of the union that the workers here that they at this point way understaffed is the allegation, and a lot of these King superstores, meaning that workers have to do the work of multiple workers, etc. And I haven't seen any evidence that isn't true. So all I'm saying the other thing, Jimmy, is don't you think can I understand the pressure of being in a union and how they can be hard on individual employees, But if it was just a BS strike being done for ego and control for some far leftist out of state, don't you think we'd have some public resistance and push back here from King Sooper's employees who just want to work.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you do. In fact, I quote one particular individual, Rob Tibacci, who was interviewed by nine News to this effect, and he literally said, why are we at this point? Can we just please stop the games, get back to the table and get this done so we could move on. I mean, Dan, I would point often to teachers units very different because it's public sector unions. That's a different story, is to you know, I don't think public sector unions for the most part should exist. But when we look at teachers' unions, you can often see that teachers will follow the union line because they're told these things that the union's standing up or against the schools, the school district, and yet it may very much be false and often is.
Speaker 1: Well. I think that's a very fair point. I guess I've always thought of teachers unions as kind of their their own animal right, with their own political dynamics and everything else, And so yet that that's a fair point there, because certain teachers' unions right now just just undermine kids and undermine America in so many different ways, even though so many of their individual members are fantastic. You know, I think of my sister Mary, who's absolutely brilliant and a phenomenal teacher. I've spoken to her class in the past back in Chicago, and you know, in my mind, she's about as far left as you can imagine, and would be very supportive of all that teacher union stuff I imagine, but at the same time is a great teacher who loves her kids. To me, the whole teachers union thing is its own world and and something that really we've got to be able to address just to free these kids. In terms of King Soopers workers, I just see a lot of good people. You see the same thing, right, Jimmy, no matter where you are, and King Supers anywhere in Colorado, it's a good store with good stuff and nice people doing a good job. So my default is if they're upset enough to be walking off work and standing out in the cold on a picket line, I'll get my peanut butter somewhere else.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and that's fair enough. I think my illustration with regards to the teachers union example is that members of a union can fall prey to union leadership that has political motivations and will misdeed them in the wrong direction. I think that there's at least enough smoke there to suggest there's possibly a fire in this case, and I think we have to be mindful that there is now a national effort to grow this union perspective that Fay Gunther of UFCW three thousand, along with several other unions, including Local seven, that have been tied together by folks from leftist outlets like Jacobin, to really accentuate that there's something we have to be watching for. As she intends, for example, him to transform the entire grocery industry. We got to be mindful of that, and the lee have a little bit of attention that we're paying here.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, and hopefully the workers will as well. I think you know the King Soopers workers I've seen I'd chat with whatever that they seem very smart adults, and if they're being manipulated by far leftists hopefully and used as pawns, hopefully they'll see that and react. Jimmy, thanks for the time, man appreciated catch Jimmy's column in the Denver Gazette and eight five to five for zero five E two five five text d An five seven seventeen nine. When we come back, Could it really be true? Bennett and Higeloper pushing a bill that would say ICE can't detain illegals in polling places. Are they being that blatant about trying to get legal immigrants to vote for Democrats? I think you're going to see the answers. Yes, you're on the Dan Caplass Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Where are these leaks coming from?
Speaker 2: Well, look, we're thinking it's coming from inside and we know the first League of Aurora is under current investigation. We think we identify that person under investigation right now, the California League.
Speaker 1: Boy. I hope they do bust whoever was responsible for the Aurora League and endangering law enforcement that way and take appropriate action. Hopefully we'll find out together on that. But Holman says they will not be deterred. Well Sankstuarius Cities.
Speaker 2: Now they're putting up paper roadblock possible and all rather than the rest of the bad guy in account at jail. Takes one agent arrested bad guy when they gets arrested. In putting account in jail, we got to sign a whole team to the neighborhood. So it's going to be it's very difficult. Thanks US Cities, but we're gonna keep coming. What do we do about thanks raus cities. I don't want to double a man part of those thanksuous cities, sanctuary cities. If we can't get him to their homes, they'll get in the place of employment. We will have large scale of work site enforcement operation. So we're gonna send more resource. We're not gonna stop. We're gonna keep coming. We're gonna keep coming more. We're going to increase the targeting in those cities. We're gonna give full steam ahead on sanctuary cities, sanctuarys cities that we come in the priority Why because of protection they're protecting public safety thrusts and national security threats. So we're gonna doublemanpower, We're gonna double operations, We're gonna double targeting. We're coming full more and they're not gonna stop us. I'm taking this seriously. I don't sleep well at night because I'm afraid of the people are walking the streets here every day because sanctuary cities to protect them. Sanctuary cities are sanctuary for criminals bottom line.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do everything we can to find them, regardless of what it takes. We got a strong president of the White Houses, give us all the authority we need.
Speaker 5: We're coming, we see.
Speaker 1: Homeman makes such a vital point that goes to this new revelation today, which just think about it. You've got all these people, right, Bennett, Hick and Looper, polists, et cetera. Paulus's name is on it, who have made this conscious, deliberate decision to provide sanctuary to people who have already been convicted of committing other crimes. Here, try to wrap your mind around that for a second. What sane, decent person who cares about their fellow men and woman would want to give sanctuary to someone in the country illegally to begin with, who's now committed other crimes here? Who would want to do that? And why? Think about it? Well, it's certainly consistent with what we're seeing here. And I think the only place that you'll you'll find this is at Dan Kaplis on Twitter. I was going through this bill that John Hickelooper and Michael Bennett are pushing. I was going through it this morning doing show prep. On the second to last page of the bill, I found that what they're doing is they're pushing to make it illegal for ice to detain an illegal immigrant in a polling place. Well, doesn't that just make it clear that the Democrats are not only encouraging people here illegally to vote, they're working to protect them from any kind of legal enforcement while the illegals at the polling place. I mean that. That's how radical and insane this has become.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So if you want to see that for yourself and please pass it around to your friends, neighbors, etc. We're in an election cycle in Colorado, John hick and Looper's up and Bennett will be in the next cycle. You know, they need to see the reality of hicken Looper and Bennett. They actually and look at the bill I posted it. They want to make it illegal for ICE to arrest illegal immigrants in polling places. So, in other words, Democrats want to send the message to illegals the safest place you can be in this country from any type of legal enforcement is at the voting booths. Think about how backwards and how dangerous that is. So take a look at it. At Dan Capli Center. We have so much hot sound we could play it for days here and it's fun sound too. And this just goes to a kind of the national nervous breakdown that the left is having the Democrats are having in front of everybody, which is a beautiful thing to behold because it makes it far less likely Democrats will win in the future. Maxine Waters, the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 6: Elon must where are you bring your.
Speaker 7: Ass over here?
Speaker 1: I can't get enough of that? Right, I cannot get enough of that? So yeah, please more of that. Let the American people see what the Democratic Party has really become. Because Ryan, I know it's hard for folks like people are kind to listen to a show like this and they're engaged, they care, they're involved, no matter which side they're on, and then they're probably conservative, but they're into all of this. As a former Democrat, as somebody who's raised Democrat, I can tell you there are so many people voting Democratic today, voting for the Democrat Party who aren't dialed into all this stuff. They have no idea how crazy the modern Democratic Party has become, how secular, how anti faith, how anti Christian, how anti Catholic, and just whack it has become. And now Trump is exposing that, and it's so important we keep the pedals of the metal on that because we got a lot more elections coming up, including here in Colorado, which is about the toughest nut to crack. Some more evidence that at this point Trump has just broken CNN. This is Denna Bash now.
Speaker 8: The disruptor in chief. Elon Musk, who apparently has adopted the alias at least he changed his social media handle to Harry Balls, tweeted this morning, democracy in America is being destroyed by judicial coup. An activist judge.
Speaker 1: Is not a real judge. So Ran, why do you think CNN felt compelled to talk about his Twitter handle of the day.
Speaker 9: He broke them, and he's trolling them into oblivion and they can't help but be clown themselves, and he's loving every minute of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Holy Count of Texter Dan. What Colorado cities? There are sanctuaries? I can't find a list. Well, you know what's funny now is is Yeah, nobody on the left wants to use that name, right, they just want to do it. So, first of all, we are a sanctuary state courtesy of Jared Polis. There can be no denying. He's the founding father of the sanctuary state. His signature is on those bills, including one thing about this as mind blowing as this is a bill that says, you got somebody here illegally and they've committed other crimes. Not only that they got caught, not only that they found their way into the system, not only yet they got convicted, not only that they were in jail, and Polis says even then probation parole, you can't be cooperating with ice. I mean in the way that always used to happen. That's the definition of a sanctuary state. A lot of hot fun. Sound ahead at Dan Caplis on Twitter for that bill. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: First of all, we're here at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. What is it this is so important prior to this bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, you hit the wrong one. We're supposed to have Max and Waters saying Elon Musk bring your blank over here. Yeah, yeah, they are cracking. We'll tee that up. Just because I could listen to that a thousand times and never get tired of it. Hey, go to at Dan Caplis on x you can see the actual bill where John Hickenlooper and Michael Bennett are trying to make it illegal for ICE to detain an illegal immigrant in a polling place. Could it be any more blatant encouraging illegals to vote? But you can see the bill, you can send it to their front, your friends. It's it's right there in black and white. Let's go to Beautiful, Lovely in Colorado talk with Tricia. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hey, Dan, I'm wondering who thinks it's a great idea to direct TDA and MS thirteen and that kind of guy into your schools. Oh, yes, you consistently pretend that laws don't either change your warp incentives. And so this law is going to quickly get out. Oh, they've passed a law that favors these places. So these cartels and other organizations, they're just going to tell all their operatives find the safe ZILM and get into it. And probably it's you know, it's gonna end up being your kid's math class or his Bible class.
Speaker 1: You know that is such a brilliant point. I mean that the Left, including Bennett and Hickelooper, they are so devoted to not only folks here I legally, but folks here illegally have committed crimes. They not only prohibit probation and parole from interacting with Dice the way they should. At this point, they're saying, Yeah, if you can flee to if you can flee to a school, if you can flee to to a church, you'll be protected there. Now, what HICKL Luke print Bennett would say to that is, oh, no, no, Wait a second. There's an exception in this bill for exigent exig E n T circumstances. So in a true emergency, no, they could go in and get them. Well, wait a second, that's true the way they've drafted this bill, that's true for the most extreme emergency. But as you read the language of this bill. As you read the language of this bill, it is clearly intended to make it very, very difficult for ICE to follow somebody into a school who they know has committed other crimes, committed other serious crimes, and who they need to arrest under this bill. Let me read the language to you. The term exigen circumstances means a situation involving the imminent risk of death, violence, or physical harm to any person, including a situation implicating terrorism or the national security of the United States in some manner Subsection two the immediate rest or hot pursuit of any individual presenting an imminent danger to public safety, including the imminent risk of death, violence, or physical harm to a person. So what they've done, first of all, it should be a no brainer if you're pursuing somebody you know is a criminal, they're here illegally and they've committed some other crime, you should just be able to go get them. But what they've done through this language now is create this risk to each ICE officer and to the agency that if if somewhere down the road, some prosecutor, some courts somewhever determines that they didn't meet all of this criteria, they could be looking at all sorts of serious legal consequences. So now your point is brilliant that they once again are putting people here illegally, you have committed other crimes over even children in schools and people in churches, which have been targets of vile list in the past.
Speaker 6: Well, and what they'll tell you is that they want they'll call the undocumented people to be able to feel free to go to church and go to the courthouse and go wherever, you know. But what they're not they don't understand is that they have they have specifically directed the criminal cartels to send their operatives to these places.
Speaker 3: As no GOO zones.
Speaker 6: So they've been dangered the citizens who will use those so called safety places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they have, Trician, thank you for your call. But the important thing that the other important thing to keep in mind here is that Benett and Hickenlooper they aren't carving out any any exception here, general exception for people here illegally you have committed other crimes, right, And so they want to make it out as, oh, no, if somebody come here illegally, they're living peacefully, they're going to church, they shouldn't have to fear being detained by ISID church. But what Bennett Nickeelober know they're really doing is protecting people who have come here illegally and committed other crimes. And you know, same thing Polis did when he signed that awful bill that says probation and parole can't cooperate with ICE the way they used to. So ask yourself again, why would Bennett Nickeelobber get to the point they're trying to protect people here illegally from being detained by ICE when they're at the polling place. Right, so we know people here illegally cannot vote legally. Why does John Hickenlooper want to prohibit ICE from detaining somebody here illegally when they are in a polling place. That's not church, that's not school, that's a polling place. Why do you think he wants to do that? Kevin and Boulder, you're on the Dan Kaplis show. Welcome.
Speaker 5: You had overdos talking about animal testing. Yes, I tell you I called last week and they gave you a little info in it. But they torture tens of millions of animals every year in the US alone, cow's pigs, snakes, rabbits, dogs, cats, hundreds of species. And that's why I never donate money to these medical charities, like at the grocery store, if they ask you you want to donate, no, because a lot of that money goes to torture animals.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: One reason they use beagles is because they're so docile and trusting. And when they torture animals by testing things like cosmetics that they put in their eyes before they test them, they'll cut off their eyelids so they can't blink from the pain of the stuff burning out their eyes.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 5: It needs to be stopped. And there's groups. I was protesting publicly in Phoenix twenty and thirty years ago against this, and I had TV shows that made this public. It's just horrendous. They break Orangutang's next to test motorcycle helmets. It's disgusting and satanic, and people need to voice, they need to complain to their legislators and their politicians about this because it's absolutely heartbreaking and satanic the way I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Kevin, where do you recommend people go to learn more about this? We had Congressman Boberda on earlier. She brought it up in along with Nancy Mays in a House committee. What do you suggest, Well, go online.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of group there's hundreds of groups fighting animal testing. And I actually met the guy who created the Last Chance for Animals, Chris Drose, in LA and he was a well known character actor on TV shows and movies and he quit that to rescue animals from testing. And he's in jail in prison for doing that. But he's one of the best known people with his group, and you get a lot of information from groups like his, And he actually recommended me to write the screenplay for a movie based on his life.
Speaker 1: Had who he engaged in violence? Why is he in jail?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I can't tell you the extent because I haven't read it, but public protesting and his group was the first group to get somebody put in prison, to get several people put in prison for stealing cats and dogs out of people's yards and selling them to research labs, which they're called Class B dealers, and the labs are not required to get any credentials or asked where the animals came from, and they'll go around stealing them.
Speaker 1: Anybody who would steal somebody's pet like that should be in jail for a long time. Kevin, appreciate the call, my friend Texter at d An five seven seven three nine. Isn't it funny all those liberals who are so proud of us being a sanctuary state are now claiming we aren't a sanctuary state. Liberal hypocrisy at as fine as Mike and Henderson. You are literally too kind, Mike. It's liberal dishonesty, not hypocrisy. Dan you should send that bill to Trump. Hick should be ridiculed publicly for that. Hack Hicks should be defeated for that. That's all it should take to defeat him in Colorado. Is is you know? All right? So, Senator Hickenlooper, you want to make it law to protect any legal immigrant voting in our elections international elections? Right? Oh no, I don't want to Okay, Well, this is your bill. Ice cannot detain any illegal at a polling place? What why would you want to protect any illegal while they're at a polling place? Yeah? Yeah, Hick Kicks should be more than ridiculed for that. He should be He should be run out of office. Save five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 4: And now back to the dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 9: I like that Ryan who is at five point fifty one till Tuesday, Amy Mann, And it is Tuesday, so we waited until tuesday to.
Speaker 1: Play till Tuesday. Beautifulee done, Thank you, beautifully done. Please do check out at dan Kaplis on X send it to all of your friends. This is an actual bill John Hickenlooper and Bennett are pushing that would prohibit ICE from detaining illegal immigrants at polling places, right, I mean talk about encouraging folks here illegally to vote. Yeah, safest place you can be in America. If here here illegally isn't a polling place because John Hickenlooper wants to make it illegal for ICE to be able to touch you. There just part of the not so proud tradition of Colorado Democrats. And listen, it's one thing, and we've talked about this for years and there it's one thing for somebody to say, Hey, you know, if if I'd been born on the other side of the border in tough circumstances, I would have come to this country peacefully, even if it had to be legally, and done my best to contribute and build a life, et cetera. I get that, I respect it. I've said it myself, and it's true. If I'd been born on the other side of the border in dire circumstances and I couldn't get here legally, I probably would have and I would have done it peacefully, and I would have done my very best to contribute to this country. I would not have committed other crimes. But and that doesn't mean we should have open borders. Of course we can't, right, it's just a practical thing. But we respect the human dignity and the basic goodness of so many people who have come here illegally. Doesn't mean they should have doesn't mean the border should be open. But then I've gotten this next bat nine or somebody's going to take that out of context. The next part of this is, but there are a lot of people who come in illegally. You aren't good people, and they're violent criminals. And the people who come in here and commit other crimes is who John hicking Looper and Michael Bennett and Jared Polis are trying so hard to protect. That's obscene, it's in humane, it's immoral, and it shows a dramatic disregard for human life and safety.
Speaker 9: Yes, my friend, if you or I wanted to go to any other country in the world, pick one. And we're born America and we're not natives of that country, citizens of that country. We decide, you know what, I'm going to roll the dice and I'm going to go in illegally, and then we get caught and then we're like, yeah, you got me, and they're going to deport me, And well that's how it goes. My point is, you come here illegally, you're making a bet and it's a bad bet, and it should be a bad bet. And if you're here illegally and you get caught, don't be surprised if you get kicked out, and don't feel bad either. You tried, you lost, you got caught. Game over, go back, try again and.
Speaker 4: Do it legally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and good. But I mean, there's no other country in the world where a certain big group of politicians have an incentive to attract you as an illegal immigrant.
Speaker 4: Right here.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party in America has that incentive. The Bennetts, the Hicckyloopers, the Polists. They want more and more people coming here illegally, including the bad ones along with the good ones. They want them all because they view them all as votes. And you know, you have the one argument, they view them as future votes. But when you see Bennett and Hickeylooper out there pushing a bill along with their fellow Democrats senators that say right now, you can't detain any illegal immigrant at a polling place, what conclusion can you draw other than they want illegal immigrants voting Now, why would you be protecting them in a polling place unless you wanted them voting.
Speaker 9: Now, there isn't any other explanation, and it goes to your point that you were making earlier, which I think is a good one, and I've also trumpeted this one on my own show.
Speaker 4: You're setting up shop Mike Johnston.
Speaker 9: And others, Well, we're not going to come to schools or hospitals or churches. Well, you're just giving the green light then, and other Texters have made this point. Okay, if I'm in trendy Arragua, those are the three places to go.
Speaker 1: And when you read this full bill where I found that they're trying to protect illegals in polling places, when you read the full bill, they describe so many places as safe places. As a practical matter, it'd be impossible for ICE to operate because so many different places in society under this Hickenlooper Bennett bill would be places ICE couldn't operate. And get that within three football fields of there, So all of a sudden, you're trying to operate in any kind of urban environment, and okay, you can't go within three football fields of a polling place. Tap around somebody here illegally has committed other crimes. That's what John Hickenlooper wants, right, And then you label in okay, and it can't be within three football fields of an urgent care clinic. How many urgent care clinics do we have? Can't be within three football fields of a hospital. I mean, all of a sudden, there's not much left. And I love Tom Holman's point, you know, and he didn't name Polus by name. But if it wasn't for Polis and hickin Luburn, Bennett and people who are doing the things they're doing, I wouldn't have to be out there right now as much in the communities doing this dangerous work of pulling dangerous people who've committed crimes out of apartments, etc. They just get them at the jails. Not all of them, but they'd get a bunch of them. But no, Jared Polis won't let you do that, right, Jared Polis says parole and probation can't cooperate the way they used to. Yeah, but you come back, Rynd, you come back to this question. I mean, I think we were talking to Congressoman Bobert about it earlier, and maybe to George Brockler, what type of human would want to protect somebody here illegally who had committed other crimes over innocent civilians. What type of human would want to protect anybody who had committed other crimes over innocent people? What type of person would want to do that? And clearly, I think it's a person who is so obsessed with their own power that they're willing to sacrifice innocent people. And that's what all these Democrats are doing right with the open border, saying they knew that along with the good people had come a lot of bad people. There'd be a lot of rapes, there'd be a lot of murders, there'd be a lot of other death and horror, and they were willing to accept that right just an acceptable casualty rates so Democrats could get more voters and keep power. And if anybody doubts that theory, look at this bill. You can find it at dan Kaplis on X where Hick and Loop and Bennett are trying to say ICE can't detain any illegal immigrant, even one who's committed other crimes when they're in the polling booth, because it's so sacred to Democrats that illegals be able to vote right, how else do you interpret that? P K, thanks for being here today and for Kelly Ryan. Thank you join us tomorrow please on the Dan Kapla Show