Speaker 1: All right, it's sixty agenda. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome back for our listeners. We've been getting some we've been ticking up, so we appreciate you. We hope you enjoy. Definitely support the show. Go follow our many social media's that we got going on. We may do some lives. We don't need to miss out on that, so definitely check that out because we do some urgent updates during the week for people who follow us on there, so it'd be cool if you guys saw that as well. Outside of that, yeah, definitely check out our venmo. You know, show us some love there. We got some cameras and stuff. We're trying to build a studio, get all that set up. If you enjoy it enough, you know what I mean. Of course, it's up to you. Other than that, we went to thank you again at the end of the day. Appreciate you. Appreciate the love from let It Go Backwards was the user name. They give us a little shout out on our comment section. We're gonna start shouting out anybody who leaves the comment leave some love. We're gonna shout you out. So you know, hey, you want to shout you out appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, some day.
Speaker 1: Damn right. So yeah, we're thinking we're going to talk about some ancient hidden civilizations, maybe getting to Tartaria if we can get some time. We've kind of touched on that before, but we'll definitely get deeper into that. But first off, just food for thought. I saw this article after I kind of got this show ready, and I was thinking, I was like, man, that's kind of perfect for what we're doing, because if you believe in an alternative building of the Egyptian pyramids, then this might be intriguing for you. So scientists created a silent sound beam that lifts and steers solid objects mid air, no hands, no contact, no noise, so another pretty much. So they built like a frequency object that can just they can pinpoint the beams and make it do what it wants. Whoa or what they want rather, So I mean that's you know, if you look at the theories of Egypt, you know the different theories they have.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're.
Speaker 1: Talking moving those blocks kill a ton, you know, all the way up what was it like sixty sixty miles or six miles either way, it's a long way to be bringing those blocks up river. Yeah, and so you know, I mean that's a plausible thing that I've heard people say. You know, we talk about frequency, Yeah, we talk about frequency technology in this show a lot. So it's kind of perfect for what we're getting into today as well.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know the uh oh fuck, I forgot what it's called. The uh. It's some sort of gun, but it's in Gary's mod.
Speaker 1: Gary's Mod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gary's Mond. It's a PC games It's like a mod based off of like Half Life two or whatever. But it's literally that you can pick up objects and like manipulate them, like three D objects and move them and ship gravity. I think it's the gravity gun.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the new Zelda game.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's got like a glove, right yeah yeah, and he picks it up, he can rotate it whatever. It's definitely, you know, something that people have theorized for a long time, and now we're starting to see the metaphysical shit that we talk about, right that possibly people could do back then, now we're proven it with science once again. Yeah, telling you we're gonna keep seeing that, You're gonna keep seeing metaphysics get proven by science because science is metaphysics, like we talk about it's hardwired. It's just like more of a material version, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would explain so much if that's true.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. That's why we keep seeing just more and more. If you know about cultism, then you'll notice it more because like lead turned into gold with cern, you know, like that's an alchemist's thing. So when they say things like that, I just feel like it's kind of a homage to the occult. So enough with the intro there, We'll start off with some South American hidden civilizations. I mean, dude, we could go I mean, this is one of those where we could go on forever about all the different places. So there's a good amount of them. There's just some really interesting ones though. So yeah, of course the first one is going to be one that I just cannot pronounce. That's awesome, sweet sask human no Huaman. It's in Peru. It's a massive interlocking stone block structure weighs about one hundred tons and it fits perfectly without mortar. The stones are earthquake resistant and they have strange zigzag wall patterns. Official explanation is built by the INCA, but many argue the precision suggests that pre Incing possibly megalithic civilization. Now we're going to see that a lot because the ancient kind of theory is that there was an advanced civilization that built it, and then they have civilizations we know of, like the Mines and the Incans inherited these buildings. So that's why they kind of believe, you know, because if you look at the architecture, it kind of degrades over time, which indicates that people mastered it and then lost lost that mastery. So yeah, that's just a little forewarning. Yeah. So another spot in Peru is a massive granite stones had to be transported from a quarry over six miles away. It's over a mountain range, and evidence of tooling marks that don't match like Bronze age technology was seen there too, so suggest that there's probably some kind of maybe vibration based cutting, right, which is what we're just talking about. So this is gonna be fun because I'm telling you there's a lot of vibration based technology that seems to be going on back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess if it's concentrated, you could probably slice through some big ass shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean, you've seen like the simatics right where they did with the sand, and then they would do certain sounds and it would make the sand kind of make different like geometric patterns. Yeah, kind of like water if you say, like apparently, if you say you know negative things to water, it'll like break down the structure of it. But then if you say positive things and vibrations, it's supposed to make it do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've never tried that experiment myself, but maybe that's real. Yea, there's a spot in Bolivia and you guys may have seen this as a listener. The intricate h blocks, maybe you've seen those with right angles and precise internal cuts. Modern machine work is just kind of what it indicates. And as a machinist, I've seen some of this stuff, and you just can't cut stone with chisels the way that they did that. It just doesn't happen. You wouldn't have it so uniformly flat. You're talking flatness that you just can't achieve without like a grinding wheel. I mean, there's just different things you would have to have, like that could spin fast or do things like that.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, You've seen some like stone Masons do some pretty cool shit with some chisels, but it's never it's never like their first cut is pure, like straight line, even smooth. It's always got imperfections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, these these ruins here that we're talking about predate the Inca by thousands of years. Some carbon date datings go back to fifteen thousand BC, that is before the known incods, So kind goes into the proof of there's some shit we lost, you know, and this could have been, this could have been the story and the you know, because fifteen thousand years. That goes into the processions. We've talked about the Great year cycle in this show and how a cataclysm tends to come each procession. Right, So with all these different stories we've went over from the you know, hopies and everybody else to talk about cataclysms that have came and gone and they keep happening kind of shows that hey, well, right now a cateclysm came, the only people that would survive would be like tribal people in the woods for the most part. Yeah, and so of course they would know nothing and you would see evidence of advancements. But then you would see people, they obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing when it comes to those you know what I mean, So it would be a mismatch, just like we see today. So yeah, local legends say that sky people helped construct them. So again, you know, we're probably talking about these these entities. Possibly there's always a little hint of these little little fucking g gods who know what, you know, whatever they are. So yeah, there's common architectural creates traits rather that are across South America. A lot of like well I don't really know what this means, but masonry that's like massive interlocking style masonry astra alignment. There's a lot of that going on, which means that it's this indicative. What we're doing now is kind of showing the Atlantean society that fell. And the way you can figure out if it's them is by the way they build. You know, it's the location, it's the style of building and the precision. Right, And that's why free masons, right, the builders, the master builders is what they call themselves. That's why they call themselves that because they believe that they're carrying the torch from these old master architects that we're also into the same stuff. So it's kind of cool, dude, when you think about it that way, you know what I mean. Subterranean tunnels, linking temples and hidden chambers. There's always initiation ceremonies in a lot of these cultures as well. And the soft stone theory apparently is that ancients had a way to melt or soften rock, possibly using plants or sound resonance. We keep hearing that sound resonance seems to be the main theory, and to be honest, it makes the most sense. If you don't use anything mechanical. The only way you could really achieve this kind of stuff would be from like frequency, you know what I mean. It's the only thing I could think of. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, So global parallels to South American medalists, we have a bunch of them in Egypt obviously, precision cut granite inside of the Great Pyramids of Giza machine precision again. And the core belief is that the pyramid is not a tomb you've probably heard this, but a form of energy or a resonance structure or a what do you call them, a generator like a water using water pumps. Who knows, because at the very top. You have at the very top you have like a kind of like gold capstone, and so that's very conductive copper gold. These are things that you would use if you were trying to generate some kind of electricity on the top of your structure. So yeah, Giza aligns once again with Orion's belt. A lot of people have probably heard that, and this is around ten thousand BC that that would have aligned with it, So I think it predates that. I mean, how long did it stay there? You know what I mean? I wonder I wonder how long O'Ryan sits right there. But anyway, India is another spot. There's caves. They're carved downward from a single rock. That's not some shit that you can just do with chisels.
Speaker 2: Nah, that takes some lawn and digging.
Speaker 1: And I think I've seen this one, dude, and it is all super intricate, like you just walked into a mosque where the walls are textured and like almost psychedelic looking. Oh man, Yeah, so it's not These guys aren't just carbon shit, like you know, it's nothing. I mean, they're doing some crazy shit, but there's two hundred thousand tons of rock that were removed just to do that. It's comparable to the mysterious underground structures in South America and Turkey, and we're gonna get into like some of the caves and shit, because like the catacombs stuff like that, because I believe that has something to do with this technology structure or like civilization too, a little bit kind of like Tartaria. So yeah, there's a go Beckley Teppe which was found recently. A lot of people have probably heard about this one. It's a megalithic site, predating Stonehenge by six thousand years, so we're talking like twelve thousand, five hundred to era once again. That's like the procession of the Ice Age ending a lot of that random Carlson kind of stuff that we hinted at before that they I mean, everybody's heard about it, because everybody's seen Joe Rogan, so it's like you definitely know about that, and if not, leave a comment, we'll get into it. Indonesia there's a carbon dated back to twenty thousand year megalithic pyramid complex. It's only recently been excavated, so I mean, dode everywhere in the world, you got these pyramids. I'm wondering if the mounds, you know, because in China apparently they took mounds or pyramids rather and made them into mounds. I wonder if they did that with ours, Yeah, like the one in Kohokia, Like did they just get rid of the pyramids here so that we you know, I mean, if you think about it, we were like slaughtering natives because they're savages, so obviously you wouldn't want to keep their pyramids. That could prove otherwise, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. Those the mound are oddly specific in the history behind them. Definitely weird though, like the mound people versus the people who didn't live on mounds, Like why the fuck.
Speaker 1: No exactly, and there's some I mean, well, they were supposed to be like a big trading area. I still don't get it, though, Like the mountains and the pyramids all represent that kind of temple initiatory kind of structure, right, and so we're trying to act like it only happened in South America for some reason. I wonder about that. It's the same thing with like the Grand Canyon, which we're going to get into that we hinted on it on the last show about kind of these areas that are restricted. We'll get into that, but yeah, so it's America is weird where we'd like to hide shit from people. Yeah, definitely, kind of like the World's Fair, where we're like, well, this technology or these architectural structures had to have predated the World's Fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always there's always some place somewhere that it's like, yeah, you can't fucking go here and you don't know shit about it. Yep.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so I mean all these structures that we just pointed out pretty much point to the advanced knowledge of cosmology, mathematics, all those things that just couldn't have been attained by people who mainstream tell you that they were sound vibration based technology was probably going on sonic levitation, which they're kind of proving now. So it's not even a see like when I was kind of getting this notes ready, that was a theoretical thing at that moment, still you know what I'm saying. But then today, the next day, a couple of days later, I see an article that's just like proves that that's not a theoretical thing like past simatics, because the sematics kind of proves it. But then now they're saying they can lift steer and everything without touching it. I mean, that's proving it. So there's definitely something there, I think. But yeah, I mean, this stuff outmatches our own modern capabilities. So I mean that's something to think about, you know. Yeah, So let's get into the Grand Canyon mysteries, forbidden zones, Egyptian relics allegedly, and some hidden history that goes into that. So nineteen oh nine, the Smithsonian suppression story is that on April fifth, the Arizona Gazette published an article. It was titled Explorations in Grand Canyon. Remarkable finds indicate ancient people migrated from the orients, and the orient would be clearly Eastern Asia somewhere over there, right, So detailed the discovery of a massive underground city inside the canyon. There was a man named ge Kinkaid allegedly funded by the Smithsonian Institute, who claimed findings heros hieroglyphs and Egyptian Buddhist style statues. There was a temple chamber with mummies in lotus positions. This is in the Grand Canyon, mind you. And there's artifacts made of copper and gold found there, with passageways that stretch miles into the rock. This hinstance some of that hope the Indians shit, dude, Like, what's up? So back when the so back when the hope and now here's my theory, back when the hope the Indians were still around before they went underground for whatever reason, we aren't even going to like speculate what brought them underground, What entities there were, who were the ant people? I don't know, but putting that aside, the hope, the Indians had to have been part of this Atlantian civilization. There was a one world kind of structure, right, which we can point to with all the pyramids in the style of hieroglyphs or like the way they live and all that stuff. Right, And so clearly this points that out that that was going on in America as well, not just South America. It's pretty crazy. So there was a cover up that happened. Supposedly Kincaid worked under Professor sa Jordan of the Smithsonian, who never publicly confirmed the report. So you got a guy that went in there that found all this stuff, and then his higher up says, I don't know what you're talking about you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's weird. It's almost like he knew about it already and he's like, Yo, it's.
Speaker 1: Aloo you know, or that it's against it's against their interests, you know what I mean? And by interest I mean like who funds the Smithsonian. Now we're talking about the Rothschilds again, right, so very quickly you're going to find yourself talking about the big bloodline names when you start looking at who who serves this institute. Right. So, anyway, to this day, the Smithsonians did not that there was any involvement, and no such artifacts were found. The location sided is now a restricted area, no hiking, camping, or flyovers allowed. That really proves that, Really, that really helps me believe you that there was no artifacts found Smithsonian. I appreciate it, you know what I mean, Like what type of career I mean, dude, Black Hall helicopters will come and grab you if you go into these sites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll just come and nab you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's people who've tried. I mean, they get they get stopped and brought out of.
Speaker 2: There, abducted. Dude, that's the closest thing to getting abducted by aliens right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if you believe what I believe, then the Air Force intelligence black ops was who was abducting aliens. So are abducting people rather posing as aliens, So that's what I think. But anyway, so the locations in their names in the Grand Canyon are pretty pretty significant. Tower of Set, which would be the like, you know, sun set right when the sun sets, So then you got Horus is like the good god, and then Set is the bad one, right, Yeah. The Tower of Raw, which would be the sun god, isis Temple, which is the moon goddess, Osiris Temple, which is another sun god if you're looking at because you know, within Egyptian you have Osiris, which is the same thing as Raw. They have like two different pantheons within their one structure. It's kind of crazy. And then Horace Temple and Shiva Temple. Why would a US Geological Survey name remote canyons after Egyptian and Hindu deities in their early nineteen hundreds unless there was something significant found there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why is it restricted? There's large portions of the Grand Canyon that are completely off limits even to the park rangers. The area around the Kibab Plateau and the Haunted Canyon is classified as highly restricted airspace. Definitely looked that up on your Google maps, those spots that just said, And there's no known public archaeological excavation that has occurred in the supposed area since nineteen oh nine. Mm, so they just keep you away. Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, there's probably just a this is part of this ancient global culture that they're probably just trying to hide from us that like the people find hints of, you know, whether it's giant bones, you know, or mounds. We're gonna get into the mounds. But I just think, yeah, a lot of the shit in America, I think there was. Yeah, they're hiding it, but yeah, there's similarities in the sites like Jordan, Elephantine Island, Karnak and Egypt. And there's a suggested use of sacred geometry and underground temple networks. Wish of course. Yeah, because this is once again, this has just proven the global governance, if you want to call it, that spirituality that used to run this world so esoterically. The Egyptian temples may have been Atlantean outposts part of ancient global priests class. Some suggest that there was initiatory mystery schools that were located in these energy grid noes. Right, So if you're doing frequency technology and you know about lay lines, and you learn about lay lines, which we've talked about, these certain points in the Earth that just naturally there's like like lines that lay over each other that just create some kind of energy. They knew this shit back then, so they tapped into it. It sounds crazy to us, but they understood shit, you know. So, yeah, this place may have been a portal zone, is what I'm getting at. You know, energy harvesting site, buried and sealed off, you know what I mean, Just like Antarctica where you got the signals coming out, that's possibly another site, just like in Egypt, another site.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, I mean that's kind of my view of this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Who knows, but yeah, I think it could be plausible. I mean, it's just like no one fucking knows. I mean we talked about last episode, fucking no one knows, Like the Antarctic. Who knows what's in the Grand Canyon either?
Speaker 1: No, in exactly that way, Yeah, they do. They're like go visit the Grand Can and you just stand over there looking at yeah, you know, you know, in the same spot millions of other people do, and they're like, oh yeah, ooh, what else do you do there.
Speaker 2: Other than go, oh shit, no, what if I fall in? All right, let's drive back to the fuck.
Speaker 1: I want to go to kayak down there, dude, I want to go kayak down there. I feel like that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: I think they'd be sick.
Speaker 1: Too bad they restrict you on half of it. Yeah, so I kind of want to get into the catacombs as well. We'll get back into the mounds soon back in the Americas. But this is just the order of my notes went in. So anyway, Uh yeah, So Lasco and Chavette caves in southwestern France are seventeen thousand plus years old, and the Chavette is over thirty thousand years old. In these caves have paintings that display precision or precise rather astronomical knowledge. Cle eighties constellations are depicted all kinds of shit, which is kind of crazy if you're talking thirty thousand years ago, and there's shamanic and interdimensional beings half animal half human hybrids, which gets in it like that's crazy because that's in France, nowhere near Greece, which had all these same mythical stories. Yeah, was it mythical? You know what I mean? Maybe we were more etheric back then, and then we've more materialized as times went on. I'm reading this book that I think we'll get into it on here sometime. HP Blevatsky's isis unveiled if you want to check that out, But it is. I mean, this is written by theosophical people who worship the little g gods. But I still like to read what they talk about just because man, they got some shit to learn. But I do think some of their stuff is true, Like we probably were etheric beings that were able to kind of contact entities easier back in the day. And maybe there were like half animal human hybrids back then, and then as time went on, We're talking thousands, thirty forty fifty, one hundred thousand years. Yeah, you're not gonna you know, these are just mythical stories now, you know, right, But yeah, dude, So the Paris Catacombs, there's two hundred miles of underground tunnels and only a fraction of it's opened up to the public. Constructed from ancient Roman quarries later filled with over six million skeletons. Now was it later filled with or was it all right? I mean, what is that? I don't know how did that happen? I'm sure there's a historical event that points to that that A history buffet listener is like, how do you not know about this? You know? But I still think it's weird, Like six million people, I mean, where the fuck do you get six million skeletons? There must be some massive, massive like people had to die quick to have that many skeletons. You got to get rid of. But there's esoteric groups that we're getting at, you know, and French Freemason is French for the suns of light. But so the French like French occultism is pretty deep. But yeah, esoteric groups like Freemason's templars have all been tied to rituals held within the deeper levels of this catacomb structure. And the skeletons are arranged in geometric and our chemical patterns, hinting it death transcendence rights, because you know, the whole idea is that you know, you experience death and then you come out reborn. We've talked about diagnauseum. This kind of points that out, kind of gives a reason why they would have skeletons down there if it wasn't some massive, you know, cataclysm. So there are secret doors and passages that not that aren't on any maps. They probably leaked linked to, like different portals or not non put temples rather and different routes. Probably smuggling kids. We know there's some wild boys, that's what they did. They use these old tunnels, man, they use the tunnel systems. It's like in Brooklyn with the synagogue always kids.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That gets in the occult too. We'll we're going to get into that too, the Order of the Nine Angles, if nobody's heard of that. We're going to get into the Finder's cult. We're going to talk a lot about the elite global pedophile ring that just seems to always just get away with everything. M So yeah. Rene Leis Chateau in the Pyrenees caves are a hot spot for Gnostic and Templar and Cather legends. Underground cave systems said to house ancient scrolls and relics of Christ, even non human remains, which is crazy. Mary Magdalen apparently arriving in France and hiding teachings underground, the Holy Grail being buried in a cavern near there, and ancient megalithic structures above the caves seem to align with the solstices and the co slations. So yeah, these are probably temples, you know what I mean, before they were tombs. They were probably using the you know, once again, the Gnostics and the Templars and the Freemasons, they go underground because they had to hide from you know, the Catholicism and the different you know, the ruling religion that was going on during that time. So they had to go underground and do what they liked to do because they were heretics.
Speaker 2: I mean, where else would you go? I guess if you didn't, if you just wanted to do your fuckery in peace, yep.
Speaker 1: I mean, at the end of the day, what we're getting down to is the Earth is covered with a global network of caves and tunnels, and they're probably used for post apocalypse or post cataclysmic shelters. Temples like we just mentioned, initiation centers, or like we talked about in our last spot, entrances to the hidden Inner Earth, which, like we said, that's probably bullshit, because again, you know, they want you to think everything's literal. These people were going underground to these temples, saying that they went way underground and that literal beings whenever, really they went inside themselves and were reborn in this spiritual sense because they're into a cult. Not to say it's bad or good. Necessarily at the very top there tends to be power factions that make it bad. But yeah, so hidden American pyramids. Let's get back to the mounds and the mysteries of that. So the mountain builders, possibly a lot of civilization, the Mississippian cultures. Many of these mounds predate these tribes and even predate known Native American settlements in some regions, which kind of throws the whole mound being. You know, these just like trade cities, this is what they call them, right, Yeah, yeah, you say the natives were savages, they were tribal, they were this, and then they or that, and then you say that they had one of the largest trade routes in the Western world. It doesn't even make sense, right, So the structure's mere global pyramid structure architecture, which I've seen myself, and I agree geometric precision cardinal alignment, layered stepped construction, and often it's placed near rivers or lay lines. And the major US mounds that are actually pyramids, Kahokia Mounds first one on the list, largest pyramid north of meso America, one hundred foot tall and covers fourteen acres. It is plays the layouts astronomical observatories in burial chambers with high status individuals, and it's near perfect alignment with the salstice to kin to the Giza or the Tiocon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and right across the highway is a man made mound of fucking.
Speaker 1: Trash exactly because that's you know, and then they put the hood is you know, they put some impoverished community right there that didn't give a shit about any kind of historical significance or like hidden technology or civilization. It's the best way to hide it in plain sight.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So yeah, mainstream says it was built in ten fifty eight by the Mississippi Mississippians, but some studies in oral traditions suggest it's probably thousands of years older, which I honestly agree because only because again it's just over and over with the Incans, you know, the Egyptians have no writing that shows that they built the pyramids. Yeah, so they must have inherited it too. I mean they said they did so, Dude. That just gets into weird shit where it's like, okay, so is the Noah's shit real in the Bible? Right? The flood took everybody out? Yeah, and they I mean that's what you start to wonder about that.
Speaker 2: You know, wasn't that the whole idea behind the mountains, because if they were up on the mouths and they'd be, you say, from the flood.
Speaker 1: Maybe No. I just think there was indicative of it. Clearly wasn't enough to save them. Dude. I've climbed up on top of the mountain. It ain't that tall, one hundred feet tall. When you're up there, feel small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when you're up there, and also it it's bigger than you think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when you drive past it, you're like, oh, that ain't shit. Well, when you're walking up those stairs, you're like, holy fuck.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, there's a spot. It's so funny this name poverty Point. So again it's probably like a poverty right. Poverty Point Louisiana dates back at least seventeen hundred BC, possibly much older, enormous con concentric earthworks aligned with solstices and equinoxes, massive in scale, and it's over four hundred acres with mound like ridges and geometric formation. I mean, this is in Louisiana, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's a spot in Georgia. Itawa a step pyramid form, central causeways and burial chambers with copper stone tools. Artifacts show trade with Meso American cultures, how you know what I mean? So there was clearly a lot more going on. We got another. The Serpent Mount is one of my favorite Have you ever heard of this one? It's in Ohio, Ohio?
Speaker 2: Uh, just now, It's over thirteen hundred feet long. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, serpentine effigy, you know, because again you know there's Serpentinian kind of warship is what we're kind of talking about here that these people were into. Yeah, this has just proven that, dude. It's just another piece on the on the lego set, you know what I mean. But yeah, it was probably built over an older structure from what I saw, possibly Atlantean era or pre cataclysmic origin. The egg at the Serpent's mouth may symbolize a cosmic portal or divine spark, or like we've talked about the egg, the cosmic egg of death and rebirth, it would be at the head of the snake. That makes sense. Kind of crazy they were looking at the egg shit back then. Dude.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's all coming full circle, dude.
Speaker 1: It always does. That's why I'm into this shit. Bro. It's like, come on, man, you can't make this ship up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really can't, you know. I just find out today.
Speaker 1: So we we had a propaganda episode that like I took down. I don't know, I'm gonna I'll put it back up. But during the propaganda episode, we talked about ah, shit, what was his name? He was Freud's nephew, Edward Burnees. That's his name, Edward Burnees. Did you know his grandson? Now, we talked about Edward Barnes and how he was the guy who wrote the book on propaganda, right, yeah, you remember talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You know what I didn't know when we talked about it. His grandson owns Netflix. No shit, dude, Yes, you can't make this shit up. Bro, That's what I'm saying, dude, Like this constant connection with these people, and it's just like, fuck, the guy who created psychology and like behavioral science, his nephew created propaganda, like the science of propaganda. And then you have his nephew, his great nephew owns Netflix. And then he's connected to some family that's like deep, you know whatever, I forgot what family. You know, it's some elite family. So it's just really just connections after connections, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of his great nephews.
Speaker 1: It's like that thing that's like, oh, Pope Leo's related to Miley Cyrus and all these justin Bieber and all these different people, right, and then somebody put up there so random and I was like, yeah, so random, and kind of like laughed because no, it's not random. These guys are all related. Because that's how this works.
Speaker 2: Mark Burnet's Randolph is the guy's name.
Speaker 1: Yep, Mark Randolph. And see how he's smartly smartly that's name in a word, he intelligent put his name in the middle so you don't know right away. They know what they're doing, dude, They're pretty good at it. It's actually crazy. I've got a book that I'm actually reading right now, and it gets it's two books. I'm reading a book about occult eugenics. So we're going to get into eugenics, because that's what we're talking about right now. Eugenics the fact that these people all just are related and they try to keep it within the family. And then you know, not necessarily relations within the family, but they like to make sure that whoever their kids are with or other people with like minds, and they have equal money and equal whatever status. And so I'm reading a book from the Horse's Mouth, the freemason Manly P. Hall, who talks about the occult side of eugenics before eugenics was really a big thing. It's kind of when it was first starting back in the thirties. So this is like right when they was becoming a thing. So you mix that with this book. I'm reading about the Rothschilds, and there's these names that keep popping up. Dude, it goes back. So this book goes back to the history of the Rothschilds right whenever they popped out on the scene, because they kind of came out of nowhere and then they didn't have much money in the beginning, but they seem to just make money quickly and then invest and make more money really quick, and then they took over. So it seems like they came in posing as people that just didn't have anything, that just that knew the blueprint of how to make money, and then they did it. You know what I'm saying. That's what it seems like to me. So anyways, I keep seeing these names. This is what I'm trying to get at, Barn and Aidolf. These are names I keep seeing in the Rothschild's family over and over again, Adolph and Barn And I'm like, dude, this is crazy because you know he got Baron Trump, right. I know they're not related, but it just seems like the American I mean, he's definitely connected to the Rothschild Zionism super into that. He's one hundred percent yes, Rothschild agent, for sure, I don't care what anybody says. But deeper than that, Adolph is not a name you see very often, right, No.
Speaker 2: That's been a name that's like that's been thrown out.
Speaker 1: So there's a conspiracy theory that Adolf Hitler was the child of a maid who was working in the Rothschild's manner. So it's possible to Adolf Hitler is an estranged. You will not find that on the internet. You can try, but I promise you it will not come up. So there's a possibility he's in a strange child of the Rothschilds that was then propped up by the Rothschilds to create Israel and do what he did. Crazy stories with Hitler. Dude, like, there's I can't make out what to think with that. But then when you see that all the families, Barren and Adolph and Baron, I mean they named five for six people. Baron, Yeah, that is they like that name. They like that name. So yeah, and then I saw Solomon is the last name I saw. And then I saw that he was connected with something. We'll get into it. We'll get into it. We're not this isn't the episode for that, but one of these days, pretty soon we're gonna get into eugenics and this whole elite eugenicism that goes on right in front of our eyes, and we don't know all these people are related. That are and it's for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the claim that he descended from the rothschild family, it's a persistent theory, but there's no credible evidence to support it.
Speaker 1: Great, I don't care so because it's one of those things, dude, Like, okay, yeah, just like, how about you look up the fucking skull that they found and they said it was Hitler's and then it turned out to be a woman's. So they never even proved like that, They don't even have. But then they'll tell you, they'll swear up and down that he's that, that that was him somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Fucked fuck them. They're lying, dude. They lie about JFK. They lie about Hitler, They lie about the people that, you know, the things that matter, bin laden they lie about it. We'll get into that though one day, because I know that there's some shit out there, I'll be able to find it and I'll let you decide, you know, if you believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chagbt is along with what you just said, it's very likely not his. According to modern forensic testing, it may in fact belong to a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was a women's skull. But I like how it says it may in fact it's like it does. It is it's a woman's skull. So anyway, fun, fun, all right. So many mound sites were destroyed by settlers or conveniently reinterpreted, which is definitely what I think. You know, dozens of pyramid shaped mounds in the Midwest and South have been bulldozed and covered by four military bases, highways or private property. And again here they are. The Smithsonians played a major role removing skeletons that may have many were seven to nine feet tall. And then if you asked to see those said warehouses where these skeletons allegedly were put, they say there's asbestos, they say there was a fire, They give all these reasons why they can't show you, and then they deny artifacts suggesting old world, you know, so then they deny it. But yeah, so then symbolism and functions. These burial amounts weren't just burial amounts, but they were probably energy centers, maybe even calendar tracking type, you know, because they were into this cosmology using that for calendars and the initiation centers, like we talked about sacrificial centers. Who knows, because they were into some wild shit. But I just think at the end of the day, it challenges the mainstream timeline, and they're very very strongly trying to hold onto that because then that's tied to evolution, which they need that because evolution is like a big thing in the science world. You got to have that because then that kills God. Right, So yeah, not to say that, like everything in the Bible is like what it is. But I'm just saying I don't believe in evolution. I don't. It's a theory still. They haven't proven it, just like gravity could be a simulation, could be a simulation. They can't fucking put their finger on it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They're saying it's a quantum it's a quantum thing. So that way then they can kind of have a way out of proving it because they're like, look, you know, quantum stuff. Every time you try to look at it, it runs away. So it's like, that's what gravity is. That's what they're trying to say. They're like, listen, we can't prove gravity, so it must be a quantum experience that's going on. Yeah, honestly, it's a good cop out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing with quantum is they always say it works, but we don't know.
Speaker 1: How, oh exactly. And I love that because that's just like, well, then what the fuck are you doing? You want to get into some like giants?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck? Yeah, dude, let's get into the giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get into the giants, maybe even some of the uh what's it called, what's it called, what's called Tartaria shat.
Speaker 2: Like uh involved with the mounds and shit, m.
Speaker 1: I mean they're kind of related because the Tartarians. We won't get into that. So the global giant phenomenon is maybe possibly a suppressed megalithic race. So we'll start with Genesis four, which we've talked about before. There were giants in the earth in those days, mighty men of old men every now these are the nephliin born of the sons of God. Watchers are andrew Naki and the daughters of men mingling together. And the Book of You Knock describes how fallen angels descended onto Mount Herman. And every time you see the paramount logo and you see all those stars go around the mountain, that's them showing you the fallen angels falling around Mount Herman. So they took wives human wives and created a hybrid race of giants. And these beings taught forbidden knowledge like alchemy, astrology, mathematics, weaponry, all the things we worship today. Right, So that's my point in saying that we worship shit that like we were given by fallen angels. If you believe this shit, yea. So in the epic of Gilgamesh, which is another story that kind of predates the Bible, Gilgamesh is described as two thirds divine, massive in stature, likely a post post flooding Nephelum king, which I argue so is Nimrod. And then you have that kind of fall of all that. But then the people who still worship those old people that used to run everything, which are the fallen angels. That's who we see today that we call evil. And that's all we're pointing out in most of our shows is really just what we broke down in that last two minutes, Yeah, is that? Like, I mean, really it does kind of break down to that, and it comes all the way to now it's crazy. But in Native American low every native tribe has oral traditions of giant being often cannibalistic or red haired, described as living in caves, mounds, or underground cities, probably where the Vikings descended from. It's associated with advanced weaponry and often wiped out in Great Wars. One example is in Nevada. There was a Payuti tribe spoke of the see Teka, a race of red haired giants who lived in caves and love lock cave. Remains of eight to ten foot tall beings were found, including giant sandals and tools too large for normal humans. These motherfuckers made shoes, Bro.
Speaker 2: Some slides, dude.
Speaker 1: They had slides, Dude. They had the Nike swoosh slides on. Bro. And you're over here talking about they're not real. Imagine, dude, you can sleep, Dude, you can sleep on that. You remember those race car beds. Yeah, man, that's what them slides were like, you can just lay in what you can just lay into it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. We got the audio of flip flops from them, and we didn't that they were real.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Bro. And then that makes sense why they could. Now it's either frequency technology or there was giants that could pick up these stones with no problem. Which one do you think? Which one do you think it is? So command Chi Navajo a mandd recounted battling giants, sometimes with the help of star people or sky gods. So there is some weird shit that may have been going on back in the day, Bro, And that's what this ship right here is what really got me into all this, by the way, was I was reading like stories like that where I was like, what really happened? You know what I'm saying, Because even in Hindu culture you have this idea of like the sky gods are fighting up in the air and it looks like a nuclear explosion, and it's like, holy shit, what do they think they saw back then?
Speaker 2: Like fucking pokemon, it's exciting the sky and shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, yeah mewtwo and shit remember that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: So Smithsonian suppression of the hidden bones of the giants, like we discovered or talked about it earlier, would they just lie to you about the warehouses? They repeatedly involved themselves only to take possession of the bones, deny their existence, and then claim they were misidentified or destroyed. But in twenty fourteen, a satirical story claiming the Smithsonians lost a thousands of giant skeletons was quickly debunked, but that hoax article triggered renewed public interest, revealing that thousands of real eighteen hundreds records and clippings existed. So, in other words, they put out a hoax to try to discredit this thing. But then as people looked into that hoax, they found that there was real clippings that actually proved.
Speaker 2: That it was going on.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. So that's what we call blowback. You know what I'm saying. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Woll dude, that's funny as fucked. Uh. Yeah, it definitely, yeah, yeah, definitely came back to bottom in the ass a little bit. It did.
Speaker 1: So I found in multiple countries there has been accounts of like I'm talking about, some of these are recent, dude. US soldiers reportedly in Iran encountered a giant of Kandahar twelve plus feet tall, red haired humanoid. In Iraq, ancient Samarian carvings showed human sized people next to beings two to three times long larger holding lions like housecats, which we've all seen that picture. And in Brazil, Amazon tribes speak of a white skinned forest giant who retreated underground. These might be the ant people that helped out the hopies.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The elongated skulls of some of these humanoids has been found, which maybe is why humans do the elongated skull thing. In Africa and whatnot to mimic these giants. And in Sardinia there was massive skeletons that have been reportedly unearthed under megalithic towers, which megalithic we're talking ancient fucking shit that we've been talking about the whole time. So they seem to be connected to all these spots. And then finally in North America and all the spots that we talked about, mounds and various things, Ohio, Missouri, Wisconsin, West Virginia, dozens of mounds by mound burials containing seven to twelve foot skeletons were found. Damn, dude, there's something there. There's some giants out there, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh the site I mean, well, fuck yeah. The the mound sites that are still up now are pretty pretty guarded. They're pretty protected, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You can't, Oh yeah, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't dig up in them bitches and see if there's any giant skeletons in there.
Speaker 1: No, one hundred percent. I mean, these dudes probably built those megalithic structures, one hundred percent. I mean I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: If they didn't.
Speaker 1: So who are they though, that's the question. Are they in the Nephelon in Anaki. In other words, did we result in the inbreeding between celestial beings and humans or to make humans with other primates like the Internaki story. Or was it a race that came before Adam existed before humanity so has nothing to do with anything else. It's just a race that happened to be here and then we came along, or right? Or is it Atlantean remant remnants survivors of the cataclysmic civilization that we talked about with the like, if there was an ancient civilization that was advanced, we can call it Atlantis. It's possible that these were the leftover people that lived after that, right, right, And then there's a possibility that these are this is the least likely interdimensional gatekeepers and to displaced on Earth to anchor or guard portals between worlds. I always throw that out there about doubt, but it does seem that these temples always located in certain spots that if you wanted to make a portal, if that's real, you would do it there. And then these people, at least said people, would be the ones who created it. Therefore they're the garters of it, you know. Yeah, whatever, I don't know, just the thought. So this validates biblical and indigenous cosmologies if you were to find giants, it also fucks up the evolution timeline, and it unveils the reality of pre human global civilization, hydrogenetics, and forbidden knowledge. And this could expose the truth about underground cities, targets, and hidden rulers of the earth. And that's why I believe they're trying to keep it from people, because we can't be proving what the Bible says by finding giants, you know, and the Bible talks about giants, and we can't be proven what it says about, you know, because then they'll believe all this stuff about sacrifice or this and that and how that's bad you know, and whatever. You know. So yeah, I think that there's a lot of that going on as well. Yeah, dude, that shit's crazy. What do you think?
Speaker 2: That is pretty nuts? I think it's uh, I don't know, man. I like the giants. I definitely think they were real. I think they were real.
Speaker 3: Ooh, hold on, whoa hold on a second, you got what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So there might be some DNA evidence of giants and and elite bloodlines, which I've definitely heard this, but I haven't delved too far into it, but we could get into it. And dozens of documented giant skeletons no DNA results have ever been made public. It's possible that that's because you could relate them to the genetics of these elites today, but I'm trying to get to why that is. Okay, So I'm officially conducted Brian Forrester to geneticists who remained mtDNA mutations unknown to moderate modern humans were found in some of these giants. In this particular study, indications of a non Homo sapient origin, potential link to Caucasoid haplogroups which shouldn't be there, and subsequences don't match anything in known databases. And red haired giants in RH negative blood. This is the one I've heard about, Okay. Many ancient cultures describe giants as having red or reddish golden hair and extremely rare treat worldwide. Interestingly, red hair is often linked to RH negative blood types. Only fifteen percent of the world is are ITS negative and it's concentrated in Egyptian mummies, native tribes, Irish and Scottish highlands, which is like this is like all mystery school areas, this is all where these motherfuckers hung out. And then I've heard the story that like these RH people are like the elite blood lines, and that's why they want to do the eugenics so they could keep the RH negative like together, so they could keep it as close to the giant blood as they can. Because you know what I'm trying to say, dude, that's crazy. So then whenever you look at the COVID shit, the mRNA shit, I heard that there was some shit with that in their bloodline. But I'm not going to speculate right now. But RH negative blood made trace to a non human Nephlim or pre adam man ad Amic lineage. That's crazy, I kind of think.
Speaker 2: So that would explain some things.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Dam it's pretty interesting, Yeah, I guess. Yeah, yeah, it go with a lot of sense if if they're only finding the ship with motherfuckers or gingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some speculate the ruling blood lines like the Rosschop the ancient pharaohs all show an obsession with lineage, like we're saying, well rich, oh no, you bitch, I lost my spot. I'll be right back. Okay, here it is rich negative blood could be whoa Smithsonian genetic black hole. Hundreds of remains were documented in the eighteen hundreds to the early nineteen hundreds, many said to have double rows of teeth, unusual skull shapes, unexplained height. Yet we went to the Smithsonians when when sent there, skeletons vanished, reports were rewritten or retracted, and no DNA testing results ever were made public. It's just weird, man, that's some data suppression.
Speaker 2: That rows of teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, damn you ever fucking eaten?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So there's stories from this Phil Schneider guy who was a military whistleblower, and this guy could be full of shit. I haven't looked into him or vetted him, but apparently those giant humanoid remains found deep underground kit and deep underground caverns that he was at hybrid beings not just tall, but with reptilian, insectoid or AV and DNA markers. I think I have heard of this guy, and I think he's full of shit. But we'll give them the we'll give him the better of it out anytime I hear insectoid reptilian and they start mixing all these different breeds. I just start thinking, Okay, dude, come on, But who knows. Maybe I'm just being close minded, which I don't think I am. But maybe so this is possibly the forbidden genome theory that we're touching on right now. Increasingly, the belief is that they are hiding the truth of bifurcated humanity. In other words, Homo sapiens and Homo gigantis and the Nephiliitic lineages possibly seated from off world DNA tracked in bread via bloodline families protected by institutions like Smithsonian, Vatican, or DARPA. So, if you're not following, these elites were seated by DNA not of this world, whether it's literal aliens, fallen angels, or something else. And that DNA is being tracked in bred into bloodlines and staying in royalty and secret societies, and then it's being protected by institutions funded by these elite families like the Smithsonian, Vatican, DARPA, NIH. That is some fucking crazy shit. Yeah, I think that is exact. So there's something called Project Gilgamesh, the Human Genome Project, and Crisper look into those things because they may all tie into recovering editing or reactivating DNA. You don't have to look into it. But I was talking to the listeners because that may be part of it. So, yeah, do they may be preserving this nephlim DNA so they could do something with it later, dude. I mean, think about it, dude. They brought those dire wolves back. What if they take this DNA, dude, and they extract just that one are like just that and they make a nephilim again. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, what if that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: I mean they're working on I mean a lady, it was just recently on the Rogan podcast she was talking about shit that it was going to be a surprise. They're working on stuff. But I know, I think they've been hinting at their working on a wooly mammoth. Oh yeah, no, they like different. I saw the tigers. They're working on the American cheetah.
Speaker 1: They're gonna bring the wily mammoth back. And they're funded by the venture capital arm of the CIA called in q Tel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Self, admittedly they're funded by Inqtel and inqtael funds companies that are the type of companies you'd see in a James Bond villain kind of shit. Like you, you're like, Okay, the James Bond villain does that type of shit, but they seem to only fund companies that do shit that just shouldn't be done. Yeah, oh, we're going to make this computer operate on brain cells from a human. Yeah what why would you do something like that? Why would you ever? Why would you make a computer feed on human brain cells? Are you out of your fucking mind? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's fucked dude.
Speaker 1: Am I the only person that thinks you're out of their fucking mind?
Speaker 2: That's pretty sick.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, that is just crazy. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: But that lady, she was pretty persistent on you know, they're not trying to recreate any sort of person or uh, anything like that because they can't make that decision. You know, they can't ask for permission to do that.
Speaker 1: Remember when we talked about how the military, the military can though, right, but like, yeah.
Speaker 2: And who's to say that, you know, you might be right if they do supposedly have giant DNA and all of these other animals are brought back successfully, who's to say that they can't bring back the giants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then their argument is gonna be, look, we got something to feed them. We can feed them the mammots we got, because the.
Speaker 2: Whole argument was that we got all like the fucking the first copies out right. Now, we got all the like the duds in the fucking bucket over here. We can just feed them those. Well.
Speaker 1: The argument was that the giants never could satiate their hunger, and they just kept eating and eating, and they started eating humans and then they had to be wiped from the earth because it was an abomination and God just couldn't handle it. But what I'm saying is they're gonna be like, look, man, we got to answer that. We can answer that. We'll just make a bunch of mammots. They're that's not the answer.
Speaker 2: They're gonna start eating people again, and we're gonna be like attack on Titan bro Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And now now I believe they're living in the etheric realm and we have to sacrifice people and do all types of fu up ships so they can I could feed on it in some other realm right now that these that these crazy cycles on top are contacting them. That's just my little crazy theory but whatever, I hope you guys enjoyed this man. We got into a lot of ancient civilizations all over the world. They're definitely hiding it. They're definitely hiding ancient advanced civilizations, probably for obvious reasons that we've spoke about. But let me know your thoughts. Definitely, uh, you know, supports the page.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If you liked it, you know, give us a shout out. We appreciate you. Come back, see us again next time. I'll stay stay golden out there.