Speaker 1: Anight.
Speaker 2: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one the Eagle. We are out at Rollertown Beer Works in Salina, Texas. It is our big sumo wrestling weekend. The tap room is starting to fill up. We got Mule or Wagou Beef out there to edify your tummy and fill it with all the goods. And then sumo wrestlers beer is flowing. It's gonna be fun. Get on out here. This segment is brought to you by her Toto Barbecue, the finest mexicue and all the land. They got three locations in the eight one seven Arlington Mansfield, fort Worth near the Medical District, and then two locations inside a Global Life Field and then the newest one at the Dallas Farmers Market. Great beer selection at that Dallas Farmers Market, tons of great beer, including Rollertown, which we think is super cool. And then on top of that, man, just the barbecue is dope. The Mexican twist on it is great. Go check it out her Toto Barbecue. You was going to love it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: We're doing a little carry over here.
Speaker 2: With now trending in Ben because Ben's fourteen year old daughter went from wanting to get her own is it?
Speaker 4: Is it a motor scooter? Is that the best thing to call it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What you what you were picturing earlier? The little scooters that you put one foot on and use your other foot to scooter it around and you can kind of make it go with electric.
Speaker 1: That's not what it is. It's more high power than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is basically like a moped basically. Okay, And she wanted to get one and you said no.
Speaker 4: But now she's asking, hey, can I just ride my friends? Isn't that a win?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Because the reason I don't want her to ride around is because I don't want her to have.
Speaker 1: A head injury.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I understand.
Speaker 1: So I don't want her to be riding them.
Speaker 4: So I understand that.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, isn't it a win that she's asking if she can ride it instead of just going and riding it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, shoot yeah, shoot, But yeah, I would know.
Speaker 3: It's a small that's what's great about living in a small, tight knit community like that.
Speaker 1: You got Facebook police.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, and that do you think that's what her concern was?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you think she knew, she would think she's a great kid. Okay, would she wear a helmet?
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be one of those things where she would say she would initially, and then she would not be wearing a helmet because she would be the only one.
Speaker 4: Nine of the kids are wearing hell I would just avoid it.
Speaker 1: No, I think some are.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing because I can remember the same thing when our kids would ride their bikes or skateboard or whatever. Now this is different because it's going faster, but they would wear their helmets. Maybe they took them off when they got around the corner. I don't know, but I feel like most of the kids I see in the neighborhood wear helmets. But you're saying there's a lot of renting out.
Speaker 3: What I see, dude, I see aggress and that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I see aggressive riding of.
Speaker 3: These scooters to where I'm like, oh my god, if that was my kid, I would be mortified.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm like, do you.
Speaker 3: Try to capture video and let the parents know these kids are driving like this, because they're really there, you know, if you're weaving those things in and out, crossing through streaks, around cars that are going forty five, right, that is life or death scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you guys have a pretty busy street right off the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: What's speed limit there? Like four?
Speaker 1: I think it could be forty.
Speaker 2: I mean, but it's it's just the nature of things, like I see kids making horrible I've always talked about this with you, like, there's nothing to me more dangerous than a big wheel because kids just roll that.
Speaker 4: Out of the driveway.
Speaker 2: You can't when you're in especially people in s SUV. You don't see that kid down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just been uh you know, there's been some golf cart accidents and stuff, and you know you see police or paramedics pulling into the neighborhood over a scooter accident.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, I just don't want it. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm just like I don't want that in my life.
Speaker 2: How do you How is she taking it? Taking it pretty good?
Speaker 3: She's not interacting with me, But I don't care what John is not to be her bestie.
Speaker 1: My job is to be a good parent.
Speaker 4: What does kat think?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, we talk about it.
Speaker 3: She's like ultimately like, okay, I'll let you make the call on this one.
Speaker 2: Oh good, yeah, I mean because you know in Oklahoma she was probably you know, on motorcycles at the age of five, right.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: So to me, it's like I don't look at my childhood and say I'm there.
Speaker 1: Must draw a parallel there because I did this.
Speaker 3: I must let them do this, right, because I did horrible things, as you know, because you were there doing them with me.
Speaker 2: You were on a motor you were on probably what she's talking about, riding it across town.
Speaker 1: Oh, we snuck cars out. I got pulled over.
Speaker 3: I was god, I was super young and I got pulled over by a Richardson police officer and me and Alvarez had snuck out a car. We're probably thirteen, and I got pulled over not far from the house, and I'm like, how is this gonna go? And it ended up being a police officer that knew my family really well, so he didn't I didn't get I got in big trouble with my family, but I didn't get in trouble with the law.
Speaker 4: Was it your parents car?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we weren't hot wearing cars like you guys.
Speaker 1: We were stealing our parents' cars all.
Speaker 2: Right it submitted to get Joe ninety seven point one the Eagle. Come on out here and join us. A roller Town beer works coming up next, it's a brand new game called Celebrity Password Money Pyramid right here on the Eagle